Speaker 1: Oh the madness. The madness is happening all around us. I want to mention something to you guys as we get this show started. Did the Scroll Patrol yesterday? I've got some more songs loaded up. I don't know if I did.
Speaker 2: I tell you guys.
Speaker 1: One of the descriptions I read for one of these bands that I found of just somebody trying to put music out into the world, shooting a video put it on social media. Somebody called one of the songs coworker music.
Speaker 2: Oh dude.
Speaker 1: One of the bands said that, Like one of the comments was like, this is coworker music. And I thought, that's pretty awesome, man, That's what the Scroll Patrol is. That's exactly right. And I thought, man, I guarantee you somebody said that about my music before. I'm working in sales at CBS and I'm pursing a rap album on them. They're like, yeah, man, great, I'll try to get out there and see you guys.
Speaker 2: Steve like this is coworker music.
Speaker 1: Co worker music, right, And I'm wondering if you guys have ever thought about doing anything malicious to a coworker.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought about it.
Speaker 3: What can you admit to I mean, I don't know that I've ever done anything, but I thought about it every day.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I actually did have some Yeah, I actually did have some thoughts. Well, just thoughts. They are malicious thoughts. Yeah right, it's the only time I'd ever thought about killing someone, right, just because it was going to be better for our situation. It was at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, why did you pull the music out for the court case?
Speaker 2: Anything?
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, I said, malicious thoughts. Thoughts are not illegal yet. We are working towards that, but they're not illegal yet. Everybody, Just hang in there.
Speaker 2: Malicious thoughts Also an Instagram page that been follows.
Speaker 1: There's a story out today about a Houston janitor who is in serious trouble for doing something to people that were working in one of the buildings where he worked. He decided that, I don't know, for whatever reason, he was mad at these people. He was the janitor and their building. So I'll just fast forward to August twenty twenty four. A woman reported that she noticed a foul smell in the employee water dispenser at the doctor's office on the East Freeway where she works. Afterward, she vowed to only drink water from water bottles that she brought to work. Then in late September, she thought her own water bottle had been tainted with urine. Oh, court record shows your analysis confirmed it. But it was a spy camera that she bought that left no questions. She shared a still image from video, but she allowed this TV station to look at it in its entirety, and basically what they found on camera was that there's a janitor in this building that was peeing in the water supply and then eventually peing directly into the water bottles that people had at work. And to make matters worse, he had herpes and so herpies got on his unit while placing them into the water bottles, and so when the people drank the urine infested water, they also caught herpes. And so this janitor that is aft up on yesterday was sentenced to six years in prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, he needs longer than six years. I thought it would be ten. Yeah, it would have been my guess. But herpes is for life, isn't it. I mean? And so yeah, that's right. So the one that's for life, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never get a what is that? You can never go to the judge and have herpes removed for good behavior, like like you can't with jail time.
Speaker 2: I was always confused on herpes and gone real like, I know people who've had to go to the free clinic and take the test and all that, but you know, never had to go there because you know, no one would have sex with me. Oh, Kevin, So that's fine. I know a janitor that'll hook you up.
Speaker 1: So this lawsuit was initially five out on behalf of four women who worked in this office building where he was the janitor, and all four women tested positive for incurable herpes of the mouth. After the lawsuit was filed, nine other women who work in the same building came forward with the same allegations and the same herpes diagnosis.
Speaker 2: H they didn't know if it was from their partner, And then all these other ladies are like, no, it's from the water bottle. Oh my god, yes, yes that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So up to thirteen people herpes from this janitor peeing into water bottles.
Speaker 3: I had no idea that herpes could be transferred by an object.
Speaker 2: And thirteen people to me at least a year of person. So six years now needs to be thirteen. And I'm not some guy who likes putting people in prison, but man, not anymore. I'd be okay with a death penalty, honestly. Yeah, that's next level.
Speaker 1: I don't mind, Like, I don't, I don't mind if you I mean if like, if you're gonna go, you're gonna force urine in herpes on people just through water, and and I mean that's pretty damn terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then is there any rehabbing that like in prison? That feels like that's behavior that's gonna happen again.
Speaker 3: And someone well, without knowing anything about anything, it just seems like that's someone that hates his lot in life, so he's going to ruin the people's lives around him. Right, Yeah, maybe there's some other psychological thing at work I'm not thinking about, but that's what that feels like.
Speaker 2: And now there's a bunch of cool janitors out there going, dude, don't make us look, we're not all like you.
Speaker 1: But if you are going to prison, it's probably good for everyone to know that you got herpes. Well, oh yeah, I'm coming into this prison.
Speaker 2: I have horrible herpes.
Speaker 3: Mouth, yeah, but the worst two. So just what everybody's new? Right, incurable mouth and but herpes. And here's the thing, it's been transferred to a drinking glass.
Speaker 2: Imagine just being anywhere, right. I was thinking about that, like, you know, we know that maybe prisoners maybe not be nice if you've had you know, some child diddling or domestic abuse, Like, they're not going to treat you well in prison if they know that about you. But then he's like, Okay, what are you in for? He kind of explains that, and they're like, Jesus, I don't even know how we're going to handle it.
Speaker 1: Right, it was so unnecessary, Like do you think that guy has tremendous regret about the decisions he's made.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's able to form sentences.
Speaker 3: I think he had regret this before he even put his dog on a drinking glass.
Speaker 2: Do you have a mug shot on this guy? Yeah? What's his name? I want to know what they did to deserve that? Like nothing? Well, yeah, what if they're bullying and his name is Lucio Diaz.
Speaker 1: Lucio DS. Yeah, it looks like it looks like Rafael Pelbarrow.
Speaker 3: Oh, let me see all That guy looks like he could get a lot of singles, right, guys left.
Speaker 1: Handed bat but he his mugshot reminds me of the intro.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, alrighty boys, dark time boys.
Speaker 2: Right now, you're right right, right, right right.
Speaker 5: Quick wit epan whin I'll show you're going ruinhead, except a similar sweet pursuing it tundled out Shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the doc. Gotta have it for my house, a gold status. Howard starting to get Craddick shows that up Moti like a rabbit tuned in zone.
Speaker 2: Out, prank it up, beat the habit. I won hang out with the friend.
Speaker 6: Rocket on the radio.
Speaker 2: Boys in this game.
Speaker 6: Talking on the radio, it's time to to this fall all baby, we go KT Christine all the on the radio.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It is a big day as March Madness has begun. There's lots of people trying to figure out where they're going to go to to watch games and just post up and drink and skip work and all that. And Texas Tech play tonight at like nine o'clock, right, and then tonight around eleven o'clock. It is the seventy six minute season finale of season two of sevens.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's been kind of gossiped about throughout the week since last week. People have been building it up, saying it's a it's a good one. I know a couple of people who have seen it really and have tweeted out like spoiler free reviews, like just saying, buckle up, everybody, it's good. So I'm doing it tonight because you can't take the chance. It's one of those shows. You can't take the chance of someone messing it up for you, oh on the internet. Yeah, so we're gonna do it tonight.
Speaker 3: That's probably because you go and read a lot of stuff about it, uh yeah, or it pops up on your algorithms because you read about it or whatever. But I've never seen anything about it on my feed just because I searched out.
Speaker 2: I avoided the whole first season for I don't know what three years. But it's one of those shows, and there are very few that do this these days that crossed over into mainstream conversations. Yeah, you know, there's not a lot of TV shows these days that you'll be talking about with someone in the break room and Severit's is one of those, and a part of it is because the thriller and mystery to it, because a lot of times you're going, oh, that's going on right now. But that's what kind of makes it great. And it's been good because it's I think we're in the golden age of mid TV. So we have a show that really good and that's the one we're talking about. We're filling up for water Bottle, the golden age of mid TV. I like that. I don't know we should talk about water Bottles after Yeah, I'm going, yeah, filter it is.
Speaker 1: So it is such a mysterious show that the ending could go either way absolutely, Like they could try to, you know, because right now we don't know, you know, you don't even have to know anything about the show to know this.
Speaker 2: We don't really know what's happening.
Speaker 1: It could be some magic world, it could be Aliens, it could be some sorcery's we don't really know why what is happening is happening or what is behind it. And so like Lost was a mysterious show, I think they just copped out.
Speaker 2: They never really told you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they left it up to you and that yeah, and I don't want that I want And so it could end up being they jumped the shark, you know, with a folly.
Speaker 2: So I'm fascinated. This reminds me a little bit of how we talked about Breaking Bad going into its last you know, it's last run. How's it going to end? Who survives? Blah blah blah, and who knows? They're writing season three right now, so they're you know, they're gonna have This is not the end by any means, but it's a big deal because it comes out really to everyone tomorrow. So basically, if you don't know what it's about, imagine a medical procedure exists that completely separates your work life and your personal memory. So you got no recollection of your job when you're at home, and you have no recollection of your home life when you're at work. You don't know that you're married, You don't know any of that. And there's a website, you know, you gov they do a bunch of e fall you go all the time because they just do a bunch of polls that don't mean anything. Whatever. They asked munch of adults here I'm twenty yet, say about two thousand people. Seventy four percent said they would not do the severance. You know, get the chip in your head that does this. Fourteen percent said they would, though, and those people I wonder what happened to them in their life that they want to separate it. So would y'all? It just depends on the kind of job you have.
Speaker 3: I would imagine if you are a homicide detective, it would be great to have severance, Like you don't want to go home and think about the horrible stuff you've seen if you do this dumb job, what's the point? Like, no, I want to remember, right, yeah, right, So to me, it probably just depends on the job you have.
Speaker 2: Agreed, agreed.
Speaker 1: If you were a janitor and you were miserable and you're urinating in water bottles because you had herpes and you're miserable, you might want to be severed.
Speaker 2: You would have never.
Speaker 3: Whizzed in those bottles if he was severed, right, It'd be great for people that were therapists, Like I've heard stories of people that work at the VA, for example, that's a really tough thing. Man, You're doing amazing work, but that's that's tough. And so if you had the ability to not bring that home with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to literally leave it at the door, right, that would be astonishing.
Speaker 1: So then your your personal life self just thinks you're well rested, like it's just like sleeping and while you're asleep, your body's out earning money.
Speaker 3: If in the show, oh yeah, that's a great point of prostitute definitely.
Speaker 2: You know in the show, they didn't know when they were going to do that. I don't think they knew what the job was. And the show, well, I don't know. Maybe it was they told it, they wouldn't remember it. I don't think they told them what they were going to be doing because it doesn't matter because they really don't do anything. They're clearing data. I think it's gonna get real dark in season three, like bad that we're all going to die kids stuff. I think it's getting that's where your mind goes, what do you mean? Oh, because miss Wong and they're center out to Okay, I haven't seen. Yeah, we're saving it for a double that's smart, double whammy. Ye, and there's your marchmen.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: That's great. All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, Sweet Justice for the Great Will Forte.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss next