Speaker 1: Okay, we're live. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show. I have a very special guest. His name is Michael Hoffman, and he published a book recently titled Twilight Language. It's on Amazon. It has twenty one five star reviews now. But it's based upon a very influential book for me, which was published in April or May of two thousand and one. Title of that book is Secret Society's and Psychological Warfare. And I quoted that book in my book Children of the Beast. I think I published Children of the Beast in twenty fourteen, so that original quote is on there. It's about the monolith that he put he wrote about in Secret Societies in Psychological Warfare, which has two hundred and thirty three five star reviews right now. Michael Hoffman is an independent scholar and the author of ten books of history and literature, three of which have been published overseas in French and Japanese translations. He has studied political science and history under Faiz Abu Javert at the State University of New York at Oswego and at Hobert College under Francis J. M. A. Laughlin. He's a former reporter for the New York Bureau of the Associated Press and is now the editor of the Revisionist History Newsletter. And some of his other titles are The Occult Renaissance Church of Rome, They Were White and They Were Slaves, The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America, and that's really been well read. There's many, many five star reviews of that. I have not heard of that title. Another one is usually and Christiandom The Mortal Sin that was and now is not. And then Adolf Hitler Enemy of the German People. And again we're going to talk about this book, which I have right here. He sent me a copy. I read through it and finished it today. Excellent book. Twilight Language, published twenty one. So, Michael Hoffman, welcome to the show. Thanks for bringing to the interview.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: William awesome. For people who may not have heard your background or your earlier book, can you kind of just go do an overview of your kind of independent research and leading up to Twilight Language. Please. Well.
Speaker 2: I am a former reporter for the Associated Press that was way back in the nineteen eighties where I got a first hand front row seat at the level of media bias. I often say that there is more falsification due to O mission rather than co mission. In other words, outright lies or rather easy to spot. And it's what they leave out that's often critical to our current inability to really parse and factor the landscape of lies. But also I was fortunate in living in what I mentioned in the book Twilight Language. In fact, more than mentioned. There's actually a whole section on it, what the mainstream historians called the Psychic Highway or the Burned Over District. It was kind of the big sur or Berkeley, California area of the colonial and post colonial United States in the nineteenth century and eighteenth century nineteenth century where a series of strange events and occurrences which affected American history and to significant extent, world history, occurred along the forty second degree line of north parallel latitude. As you know from reading my books and from the schooling I received from my mentor James Shelby Downard, I've become very aware of what mister Downer called mystical toponymy and what happens both in terms of time as well as space and so on. The forty second degree line. You had the founding of the Mormons, you had the founding of feminism, and you had several other very important world historic events and activities. One of them was a new religion which is largely in decline now, but it was called spiritualism, and it involved contacting the dead, and it swept America. Everyone from the abolitionist William Lloyd Garrison to Mary Todd Lincoln in the White House were holding seances. Many of us seemed to think this was always more or less a commonplace part of the mythos of the occult, but actually it reached its pinnacle in the nineteenth century. And so there I was born and raised in this area, and then I went to the State University of New York at Oswego, where I took a political science course with a Palestinian professor, fayz Abu Jabber, who told me he knew that I was an aspiring historian. He told me, why are you looking into Napoleon or the French Revolution in Robespierre. Why don't you look in your own backyard, the psychic Highway, the burned over district. And that's where I began to plumb the depths of my own locale and the founding of the first major in world history. Opposition to Freemasonry organized and institutionalized also occurred in that burned over district Psychic Highway along the forty second of north Parallel latitude, and that related to the kidnapping and murder of William Morgan, who wrote a book revealing the secrets of Freemasonry, and that book remains important to this day. He was kidnapped from the Ontario County Canaondaga jail and drowned in the Niagara River, and from that, particularly in the northeastern United States, arose a national movement opposed to Freemasonry. It's interesting to note that many members of Lincoln's cabinet, both his kitchen cabinet in the sense of an informal de facto cabinet, such as Thurlow Weed and also his Secretary of State William Seward, were very early on members of this anti Masonic society and movement which actually formed the first political convention, national political convention in the history of the US, nominating the Attorney General William Wirt as its presidential candidate. So this was fascinating to me. It was just up the road from my birthplace. And I did write a little pamphlet in nineteen seventy eight called Masonic Assassination, and I grouped in Joseph Smith of the Mormons, who was indeed killed by a Masonic mob at the Old Carthage Jail. The Mormons rarely mentioned that in their tours or in their literature, but if you dig deep enough you'll find some Mormon sources for that. I've used other sources.
Speaker 1: Besides, I don't think Smith gave a Masonic warning before he was killed.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said, will no one helped the widow's son, which is the Masonic haaline of distress. But the Masons were tipped off ahead of time that he was a so called apostate Mason. He would give the signal and they were to shoot anyway. So in his particular case, it didn't avail. But that's right. Very few people know that. And I also list, and this is speculative, I list Edgar Allen Poe is possibly having been victimized by the Masons. The story about him being a drunkard and that he simply collapsed in Baltimore during the campaigning season. I highly question he was a prominent opponent of the Freemasons, and in fact, his short story The Cask of Amantiado is really an anti Masonic story. So from there it seemed like I was almost fore ordained to be involved in this research after many detours and struggles in my own career as a writer, a journalist, and eventually a professional historian. But that's more or less how I got started. I would also throw mister Rod Serline into the mix. His summer home was in the Psychic Highway near the forty second degree line of north parallel latitude, and I eventually got to know him. So Twilight language and the Twilight Zone all involves the crep esculaar. I suppose you could.
Speaker 1: Say, fascinating you've met Ron Sony. I mean, he's so important and that show is so influential and really has that Twilight morality. I think that's reflected of your two book, Secret Society and Psychological Warfare. In this book, how would you you spend time kind of defining Twilight language in the book? Can you share kind of what that represents, what that phrase represents?
Speaker 2: Yeah, surely, so Twilight language. What I'm talking about here is the address to the dreaming mind, not the unconscious, but the subconscious, the primordial Jungian archetypes of the subconscious psyche.
Speaker 1: And it's a.
Speaker 2: Time capsule that was and continues to be channeling from Pharonic Egypt, the words of power, Amuletic words which have an influence over us even when we don't realize it. And it's a ceremonial, transcendent processing of us. And what's unusual about it now, and what I mentioned in Twilight Languages and my book Twilight Language, is that this phenomena is now for the first time in history public. It's gone public. The people who are behind it what I call the cryptocracy, they don't care whether or not we know about it, whereas before it was heavily shrouded in secrecy. The reason for that being that they're solving at coagula. Alchemical process in other words, breakdown and then rebuild according to their script is well underway. And as a result of that, the revelation of the method, which is the next stage in terms of our bestialization and dehumanization, is well underway. And so what they feel is humanity in the West is in such tremendous decline that it doesn't matter if they reveal their crimes and their methodology to us. For us, it'll become simply part of the carnival sideshow funhouse, is what I call it, really the fabulous double cross of his satanic majesty, And instead of us being angry about it and organizing about it, by and large, it becomes part of an entertainment network where we get a thrill from it, and then we become burned out having so many adrenaline rushes that conspiracy theory itself, which I find to be largely unhelpful rather than helpful with some honorable exceptions, becomes a search for increasingly more powerful thrills. And so we're looking for the secrets behind the Las Vegas massacre of Country and Western fans, or the secrets behind Ted Kaczynski and the unibomber. But once those secrets are revealed to us, what do we do with them? If we do nothing with them, if it simply empowers our apathy and our abuia, in other words, our loss of will, then we have descended down the ladder of consciousness and we're worse off as a result of it. So these things are all what I've tried to factor into my book Secret Society and Psychological Warfare as well as Twilight language, right, And you.
Speaker 1: Actually say in your book, like, because we're following along with that, we've also kind of the population has been a bolted to a certain extent, they've both been absorbed into this process. And I think that you're right.
Speaker 2: Antonine Artau, the famous French playwright and the forecaster of the theater of Cruelty as he called it, which is basically what our cinema and plays are today. He was the one who said that there would be a civic magic which would soon appear undisguised, and he was very prophetic in saying that, because he died in either the late nineteen forties or early nineteen fifties. And that's what we have. We have a civic magic that's appeared undisguised. Arthur C. Clark predicted the same thing in his nineteen fifties novel Childhood's End, which features a literal Satan dressed in the livery of what we've come to associate stereotypically with the devil walking in our midst After these interstellar vessels land on Earth and after an initial panic and initial concern, people become accustomed to it, and you're to it, and it's just another blip on the screen of Again. The decline evolution says we started out as simian creatures and are now ascending the evolutionary ladder toward the angelic. I actually believe the opposite. I believe we started out in an angelic state and we're descending into the simian and I see examples of that every day, right.
Speaker 1: And I think your theme of the book is just to how humanity has changed under these this cryptographical or cryptocracy assault different of so many different events. I mean, you go back to JFK and maybe you can talk like, I'm not that familiar with James Shelby Downard, and you have a picture of him at the intro. And you guys wrote together that kind of that influent, really influential journalistic writing. Was it King Kill thirty three? You and worked on that together?
Speaker 2: Crypt Yes, he said in the nineteen seventies, he sent me a huge box of xerox notes and his own thoughts and so forth, and then I distilled them into King Kill thirty three. And that was one of the first things when I first met mister Downerd. One of the first things that really made me think that he was someone I had to know and know more about and befriend was his take on the Kennedy assassination and where he saw Jack and Jackie as sex gods who descended to love Field in the Angel Airliner and proceeded to a Masonic temple site for the ritual sacrifice of the King of Camelot, witnessed by his Queen of erotic sublimity, attended by the three unworthy craftsmen and the magic powerhouse of Oz in the form of Ruby, who didn't wear the slippers but did possess the ersatz jewels a Jack Ruby in the jeweler's trade as a fake. And that's where we come into nine to eleven, the black Jack sixteen plus five era, the Tower card and the writer Waight Taro deck being sixteen and the Pentagon is five, and that's where we saw the nine to eleven attacks sixteen and five of Courses twenty one, and that becomes the thanatos threnity of our time. And so mister Downard was the first to alert me to that. He was the first to alert me to what he called other people call it the atomic bomb. He called it the creation and destruction of primordial matter on the thirty third degree of north parallel latitude, at the place where the Hornata del Muerto. This ancient road of death, the journey of the dead Man, literally in Spanish, ran into the White Sands missile site dead on the thirty third degree line, and not far from the thirty third degree line at the Triple Underpass and the Trinity River. John F. Kennedy had his appointment with destiny. So mister Downard's what he calls mystical toponymy merging this nighttime highway of our psyche mystical topography with crepuscular language, the inner landscape where time relations among events are assumed to be first constituted by the specific physical relations obtaining between them. I more or less extrapolated that from his own insight because he was very concerned with how the Kennedy administration had been labeled Camelot. And in Camelot the concept is the once and future Camelot.
Speaker 1: Th H.
Speaker 2: White wrote a book about that, meaning always present. And so when you have this concept of time relations among events being first constituted by the physical space that they occupy, you can see the resonance of that, and that's what mister Downard was pointing to. And then later on I had my own foray into the forty second degree of north parallel latitude in terms of here is this space in time, but it remains in space, so it's there even as time passes. And this is part of the infinitesmally programmed ritual which is intended to basically kill our minds and usher in the world foretold by the astrologer Royal for Queen Elizabeth, doctor John d when he forecasts that we would be ruled by dead matter, which was in my view shorthand for computers in the digital world, they're dead, they're not alive. It's interesting that the camel is said to be a questing beast and the root of the word camelot, although many people have proposed different words for that, including Old English towns, commendulum, and others. But the camel is derived via Latin and Greek. Camelis in Latin and cami lois from the Hebrew gamal, and the Hebrew denotation of gamal is derived from the verbal root meaning repain and kind. And I could go deeper into these things But what I'm suggesting here is that if you've ever been to the Latin Tridentine Mass, which was derogated during the reign of Pope Paul six. But I was a child at the time the Mass was going on. In fact, I was even an altar boy in the early nineteen sixties. And you see, for no other reason, watching the priest, every gesture that he makes has tremendous significance, how he even holds his fingers and where he stands. And that gave me an understanding of the importance of ritual, not just to the Catholic Church, or even to the caricatured Black Mass, which is largely a product of Hollywood. I mean, there is such a thing, and there's even the Gnostic Mass, which is more accurate and more popular among occultists. But there is a Black Mass, but it's been horribly popularized and caricatured out of all form of what it originally intended. But the symbolic import of the Black Mass, or its exact opposite, the Tridentine Mass, is that gestures, rituals and words process people. The Tridentine Latin Mass process the pagan people of Europe. Those robust vikings into pious Roman Catholics. How did it do that? Very few people have undertaken that study. And by the same token and open air black mass if you will, using Twilight language, using modern advertising techniques, using ritual murders placed along sites of significance, have acted in the general processing of humanity and more specifically of those of us here in the cauldron of that alchemical process, the crucible of it the American Southwest and to a larger extent, the United States of America itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just incredible. And you have I think it's very proposed the Africa Daverte angle right there at the intro to your book, and you have those things like these words have power. So the words that are being used by the cryptocracy or things that are integrated into these events. And I think that the Camelot Killing of the King thirty three, Twilight Language, and kind of like the psychosphere are almost our overlap. I think that. So even today I have all these guests on we're still talking about the jfk assassination, and I'm actually talking to another one right after this about that event. So it's reverberated through generations. It's very powerful.
Speaker 2: Yes. Indeed, the problem for me with what's happened with the killing of our President Kennedy is that it's had an X files muddying of the waters where people propose one hundred different solutions to the assassination of President Kennedy. I'm not proposing any solutions. I am enamored of the epistemology of Charles Fort, and Fort didn't propose solutions. He studied mysteries and their effect on humanity and how humanity was being shepherded as a result of that. But in terms of proposing an overall systemic answer to things, I mean, I can give some answers to particular murder cases that I covered as a reporter in New York, But in terms of this overarching occult metaphysic, I think that that's probably too big for me to handle, and I wonder if other people are handling as well, Because what we have in the conspiracy theory movement, and I don't consider myself part of it, is a kind of oracular gibberish. I've listened to some podcasts and programs where people have an encyclopedic recitation of various aspects of occult lore and yet when the broadcast is concluded, I ask myself, what's the sum total of all of that tremendous knowledge and data that has been more or less recited. My concern is to get to the root of these issues so that people will be armed against psychic manipulation in their lives. And watching, as you say, this parade of a mythos, the Kennedy assassination mythos in the sense of that king, that glittering king, you know, probably the best looking president who's ever occupied the White House, and best looking first lady and everything associated with it, and then this ceremonial murder of him according to a killing of the king right, which is well known among those who are students of the occult and of mythology. And so I'm interested in this precise a honing of that as we can get, and I'm very leary of just having the Kennedy assassination enter this general kind of popularization. I mentioned love Field and the erotic aspect and the king kill aspect, but also mister Downard was keen on the three Unworthy Craftsmen, which in terms of rather mundane and there's nothing wrong with it, because they don't know any better. But the mundane researchers into the Kennedy killing talk about the three hoboes that were arrested, and there's been a long debate about who they are, as at E. Howard hunting and is it and so for me, that image transcends seeking out the identity, and this is what I'm trying to point people to. It's important to find out if indeed we can, who those people were. But for mister Downard and myself, it's the symbolism of that the mystery associated with these three individuals dressed shabbily like most Americans are dressed today back then that would draw attention today, that's how we go to the grocery store in the walmart, but dressed in this manner, they're recreating a Masonic image. For those who know about the very important Masonic image of the three unworthy craftsmen who are supposed to be the assassins of Hiram of Tire, who was the builder of the Temple of Jerusalem. Now that can be dismissed as Hebrew or Old Testament mythology, but it's very important in Freemasonry. And whenever we see these images coming up, Masonic images Kennedy was killed in Dealey Plaza, the sight of the first Masonic temple, just like Miter Square, which has tremendous significance for British Freemasonry, was the site of some of the Jack the Rippert murders. These things have to be knitted together. And what I've tried to do is point things out that other researchers have missed while not falling into the fever swamp, that I think a lot of conspiracy theory represents, and which, as I say in my book Twilight Language, I believe the cryptocracy actually is embedded inside conspiracy theory and uses a great deal of it for its own effects in terms of demoralizing us and in terms of spreading apathy. And what I should say is is that as a an epistemologist, I'd like to quote a key statement by Charles Fort which many Fordians are aware of and we often trade with one another, and it's this quote. Wise men have tried to understand our state of being by grasping it its stars, or its arts, or its economics. But if there's an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars or laws of supply and demand, or frogs or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle beginning anywhere end quote from Charles Fort And I think that the uses of measurement is what we're really fighting here. What yard stick do we apply to reality? What yard stick are we applying to the assassination of JFK. Is it one limited by empirical history and research alone, or should we be using the yardstick of the cryptocracy itself? It is the string, pit pullar and puppet master behind many of these events. So I realized that some people will think that, you know, my research is so off the wall, but it's in keeping with this forty and epistemology. Uh, mister Downerd. Uh was Adam Parfrey of Farreal House Press that brought this up. Mister Downard gives us a sense of wonder when he opened up the doors of perception in this particular way, to see that there's so much more involved in what our adversaries would like us to limit to current events and the news of the day, and there's so much more behind it. It is a world of wonder, but unfortunately it can be a very macabre or indeed even malignant one.
Speaker 1: And I think those three was as Jews. It's a ju w e s right, the three unworthy, the jew as yes h led it into the Masonic temple. So they were paraded out by the cops, walk no handcuffs and right to the Masonic temples my understanding.
Speaker 2: And then there well, I don't know about being marched into a Masonic temple, but I do know that their identity was lost. You know, the records are It's like with the Manson case. The book Chaos Is. I recommend it and I just reviewed it in our Revisionist history newsletter and there'neill Yeah, And O'Neill's done some really good work, hard work what they would call in French trevail the Benedictine here and one of the things he points out is, you know, most of the records are gone, and this is you know, Charlie Manson's case has almost the same mythological status in American pop culture as the JFK killing. Even though I believe that the JFK killing, like the creation and destruction of primordial matter, the landing on the Moon, I know some people believe we didn't go there. I believe we did, at least some of the flights were authentic, and then nine to eleven. For me, those are absolute key changes in our person and in the history of the world and where we're headed. But certainly Manson is an important footnote to that. And as mister O'Neil points out over and over in his book, when he went to look for the records, whether it's the court records of the very important Susan Atkins' very first statements before she had been tutored by her mob lawyer. She originally had an honest lawyer at first he was pushed out of the picture. And that first court hearing where her statement was entered into the record, that's gone records of Manson's early year sixty seven and sixty eight in San Francisco Bay area, where his parole officer sent him dispatched. This guy who had been locked up in prison probably you know, was a sixties guy, a nineteen fifties guy, nothing like the Manson that would be recast in terms of the psychological warfare that was used against him by the CIA and so forth. So, yeah, the paper trail they like to get a hold of destroy as quickly as they can, and so that part of research is very important. I mean I was in Lincoln, Montana, just almost immediately after Ted Kazinski was arrested in the so called University and airline bombing or what the FBI termed it in a kind of Twilight language word unabomb. And of course there's now a ridiculous Hollywood movie completely muddying the waters like Belosi did with Helter Skelter and then the resulting movie and Ted Kazinski. He committed some of those atrocities, yes, not all of them. The FBI was deeply involved in shepherding Ted Kazinski. I have evidence of that. I was on the scene. I talked to his neighbors. This was before the mainstream media really got it going. And I was also able to make contact with Kazinski when he was in the local jail there in Helena. He wanted me to visit him, and I was blocked by his federally appointed federal defense attorney. And uh he lived again, bringing up the mystical toponymy element. He lived in the Scapegoat Wilderness, not far from the Scapegoat Cafe. And if there ever was a Scapegoat, it's Theodore Kazinski, PhD. Who was subjected to LSD so called research connected with Harvard University. So we go down and down this rabbit trail.
Speaker 1: By a very well known spook spook psychologist. Right, I forgot his name off hand, but that guy was he was uh, he was working with Leary too, who was also working with Kazinski at the time. Right.
Speaker 2: And another and another spook psychiatrist, as you term it, appropriately working with Manson out of the out of the Hayde Ashbury Free Clinic.
Speaker 1: So called Charlian West.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah West, right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's really fascinating. So you've had these contacts. Also, you went and visited Charles Harrison, who was got arrested for killing a federal judge too, right.
Speaker 2: I tried to That was the key. I went to his son, the actor Woody Harrelson, and you know, I was at a restaurant with him in San Francisco. And what my my goal was is to you know what he had said he had larned me, said, my father is a CIA agent, and uh, you know, g a mafia hitman is a CIA agent, you know. And there's a lot that he wanted to say and he couldn't. And I thought that, you know, here's the opportunity because none of these people, none of the perpetrators of these high profile UH Twilight Zone type of killings, such as the assassination of President Kennedy and so forth, have ever been brought to justice, which is why it's so easy for the cryptocracy to recruit people to commit these crimes because of this veritable immunity. And so it was my goal to get into Charles Harrelson. He was still alive at the time. He was in prison serving a life sentence and having having his son wrecked amend me. Well, that didn't go well at all. I admit I was too abrupt. I basically just you know, gave him both barrels instead of slowly working up. In the course of our conversation, he and I had a mutual friend in Hawaii. He wanted to discuss the mutual friend. I wanted to discuss his father, and I rather abruptly confronted him with you know, did your father kill President Kennedy? And I wanted to go from there and to having him understand that. Since I was twelve years old, I have been deeply and profoundly concerned with the killing of the King and Daly Plaza, and I would be the guy who would who would see this all the way to the end. And he started crying and his I don't want to mention any names here, I'll just say the woman that he was with intervened then and felt that I was ruining his day and that was that was the end of that. So I did the best that I could with the resources that I had. I'm surprised that other better positioned journalists and researchers weren't successful there and why Woody wouldn't have been the gateway to grant that if indeed his father would have cooperated. But I don't see what his father had to lose, unless, of course, the family is threatened. It's same thing with McVeigh with the Oklahoma City bombing, and to a lesser extent with Kazinski. The cryptocracy will if you yourself are fearless, you're willing to go ahead. Quite often the cryptocracy in order to buy your silence, and some silence is still necessary even in this revelation of the method era. They will threaten, often indirectly hint at threatening your mother, your girlfriend, your daughter, your sister, or whomever. And I definitely think that that could have been a factor for Woody's reluctance, although I'm not going to speculate because I don't know, But where's the rest of the media on this and getting to perhaps the last key person involved profoundly if indeed he was with the Kennedy assassination. So things like this churs we have one of the most corrupt medias of mass communication on Earth, and that's that's a big part of our problem here in the United States today.
Speaker 1: And I think Charles Harrelson at one point implicated himself and then retracted it. And there used to be that all over the internet. There used to be well those interviews were on the YouTube and they're inve all been taken down. I don't know what happened to them, but yeah, so that's an interesting side story. I mean, and you were also you said in your book you were friends with or a co writer with Jim Keith Right, who somehow can you not a co write.
Speaker 2: I respected Jim and he respected me. I liked his books Secret and Suppressed, and I also like the fact that he was on the trail of Roger Robert kg Temple, who wrote the book The Serious Mystery. Nineteen seventy seven was an interesting year and one of the lots of important books came out that year, including Alister Crowley and The Hidden God. And then the nineteen seventy seven was really a key year, and so Robert KG. Temple's book The Serious Mystery was published in nineteen seventy seven and he did a tour of the United States on radio. There weren't podcasts at that time, and Jim intervened. He got on the air with him as a caller. I guess, and he took some of my first pages of my book, Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, which more or less excoriates Robert KG. Temple, not for the revelations he made about how the star system Serious is at the heart of Pharonic Egypt's cosmology and also that of the Scottish rit of Freemasonry Southern Jurisdiction, which is the most powerful branch of Freemasonry in the world, but also the fact that Temple was talking about this utopian type of hippie paganism which was so far superior to the Church and Christian Yanity. And what I point out in Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare is is that. Actually it's a hidden church, far more disciplined and far more inquisitorial and demanding of obedience than even the old Catholic Church was. And I gave Jim a lot of credit for actually confronting Temple with that, and Temple mumbled some type of gibberish and moved on. But also Jim's death, I mean, very mysterious at burning Man. And you know, Burning Man is fairly important for recreating the figure that was popularized in the movie The Wicker Man.
Speaker 1: And of course the word talk about in this book often, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the word wicker is a key Twilight language word. And so Jim had a broken leg. I mean, this is all secondhand, but Jim had a broken somehow was injured with a broken leg at Burning Man and then died in the hospital there locally, whatever the nearest hospital was. I grant you it was ways away. But this didn't involve arterial bleeding. How do you die of a broken leg? And to the best of my knowledge, he didn't have any other ailments, so I wonder you know what that was. But yeah, Jim, Jim was a good guy. And in many ways Adam Parfrey was important for having I turned over King Kill thirty three to him for publication in his book Apocalypse Culture, which was a bestseller and really helped to spread James Shelby Downard's information, right.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Parfrey recently passed away too, So yeah.
Speaker 2: He had very severe diabetes. You know, he had a shunt in his brain from a concussion. Yeah, that was tragic. He died the same age as his character actor father, Woodie Parfrey, who was a wonderful actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He was the guy selling snake oil in the Outlaw.
Speaker 2: Josie Wales was Yeah, yeah, the Brinagin in the eight movies. And but also and quite a guy. Yeah, Adam had a whole fund of anecdotes about Hollywood, and his father wasn't really that high on other actors.
Speaker 1: I can tell you. That's interesting. I mean, and then you kind of I mean you talk, you know about the heart, like all these strange shootings, Harvest Festival, d C, Sniper Holmes, Aurora, Virginia Tech. There's something very very strange going on behind a lot of these shootings. And Kazinski too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just wearing us out, it really is. I Mean, the American people are aware of these things in the back of their mind. And that's why I'm starting to see this shabbiness. I'm always looking for signs of psychological deterioration. And I even noticed that the State of the Union address, mister Biden's recent State of the Union address, where I saw not to disrespect the ladies that were there, I'm sure some of them were dressed very well. Amy Coney Barrett from the Supreme Court was well dressed. But some of the other eighties, they're dressed in this kind of rude, polyester, shabby clothing. I just see a decline everywhere, including in the livery of humanity, in terms of these things. And I'll give you, if you'll indulge me, a brief passage from Twilight Language on page forty nine. Perhaps this will be maybe the best encapsulation I can give you in the time remaining. It's subtitled The Fabulous Double Cross of His Satanic Majesty. A familiar pattern in the revelation of the method is to leak beats and pieces of evidence of criminal conspiracy and then ensure that the perpetrator gives vague answers or talks around the subject, as George W. Bush did The goal of the revelation is to desensitize Americans to the fact of Bush's complicity in nine to eleven by exposing them to an intermittent, occasionally dramatic, but mostly low level buzz. By this conditioning process, aware of Bush's connivans gradually becomes absorbed into the din of what I call the process morphing into the substrata of the digital psychedelic funhouse. The slowly dawning revelation of Bush's treason becomes not a basis for indictment and prosecution, but a sideshow for the game zone sarcastic management simulator, a macabre yet perversely sexy rumor mill that burnishes Bush's potency and aura and plays on the people's jaded sense of awe in the presence of a Satanic majesty who commands such power that he can successfully mount a fabulous double cross and still thrive. And so it's a sense of like, Wow, there's this power, and we're in awe of it, even behind our sort of front story that we're seeking to bring these perpetrators to justice. But I think our spirit and our mind has been so harmed and damaged by knowing that these weird crimes, and you gave a brief inventory of them, have been happening with no one being brought to justice. And there's a sense, just like the majority of Americans believed there was a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy Junior, as his own son Bobby has courageously set forth, but also in these other so called serial murders and crimes, that there is a tremendous evil inside the federal government and operating with the cooperation of elites in America, including the executives of the major media outlets. And yet and yet nothing is being done. And so it becomes grist for this entertainment mill. And that is mind killing and soul killing. And that's basically one of the major themes of my books.
Speaker 1: Right. It's very well said, very well written too, Michael, about the forty minute mark, do you mind taking a few questions. I've got a number of questions from people, certainly, Sir Oswald Spangler asked, does Hoffman think the resurgence of interest in Kazinsky's writings has been organic?
Speaker 2: I think so in a sense because Adam Parfrey was in touch with mister doctor Kazinsky and published a lot of his writing, and also, I believe from Farrellhause, there's a whole book of Kazinsky's writing. I've tried to go through it, and I find it turgid and sort of self evident. I mean, we know that the planet is under attack by predatory capitalism, but I don't think that the way to go about it is with terrorist methods or with shutting down Western civilization. I mean, we should be We should have the innovative talent and inventiveness to do it without completely shuttering our civilization. In fact, I don't even think it would be completely shuttered. I think that you would find, as certain movies are now implanting in our minds, the notion that there would be islands of repose and edenic sections that would be reserved for the plutocrats and the politically connected, and they would have all the modern conveniences and energy, and the rest of humanity would be reduced to this virtual subhuman level. So as far as the notion that it's forced, I don't think so. But I don't think that the cryptocracy has any objection to circulating his manuscripts because they're written in such a tone that I don't think it really is much of a recruiting piece. And also since they themselves know that they were partly responsible for the terrorism that was unleashed under UNIBOM, I'll give you one example. I don't mean to be cryptic here, deliberately, they never searched for any accomplices in the unibomber case, and I know that for a fact. If I were called to testify, I would provide more of the information. And the reason I'm not going into it now is because we have limited time in it. I couldn't do justice to it. But I can tell you as an eyewitness to that that they didn't search for other accomplices. They knew from the beginning that it was only Ted and the secret government inside the federal government that was responsible, and Ted Kazinski did not commit all of those killings. So to answer the question, I don't think they're much worried about the texts because that's not the whole story by any means of un obamber.
Speaker 1: So they did some of the youth saying the government did some of the bombs that are attributed to Konzitzi or the cryptocracy did it?
Speaker 2: Government agents were surveilling Kazinski almost the entire time that un Obamber was going on. I believe that he had been marked out for something like this ever since his Harvard days. Don't forget there's a notion that a lot of this recruiting goes on in psychiatric centers where a certain psychiatrists, and and you and I have noted earlier that the mk Ultra program involved a number of psychiatrists in key positions, often very elite, and they look for people who fit a profile not just in psychiatric centers, but also brilliant people in some of the leading universities. And I think that Kazinsky was one of them who was planted that way. And Manson at the other end, maybe of the of the cerebral scale, but nonetheless in terms of charisma, was also spotted in that way. But yes, I believe that assets of the federal government, unquestionably were some of the ones who perpetrated what was ascribed to Kazinsky. Don't forget Kazinski, like David Berkowitz and son of Sam, like the putative killer of Martin Luther King and others, these guys have no trials. Okay, Kazinsky was medicated. At the last time he appeared in front of a judge, he was under medication. Now someone can say, well, the judge asked him whether it was under medication right now. Yes, that's true, but he didn't ask him whether he'd been medicated twenty four hours before that. And as we know, heavy medication stays in your bloodstream. So it was an interesting loophole that they created. But yes, he was under the influence of psychotropic drugs and he never really defended himself. He didn't have the attorney that he wanted. He wasn't allowed to talk to me. His federal defense attorney obstructed that, and we see this down the line. So yes, absolutely there was no search for his accomplices, any possible accomplices, because they knew who did it, and they could have gone over for example, to the University of Montana in Missoula, which was not far from where Kazinski was in Lincoln, where they have a very active environmental group. I'm not saying that they're radicals, are terrorists. There was no real earnest search over there. There was no authentic search for accomplices in the Kazinsky case. And for me, that pretty much says it all.
Speaker 1: Right, and you actually include that in DC sniper case there was a federal woman who somehow got shot too. That makes that whole thing really suspicious, and all the occult elements there. It's really just an incredible like what's going on in this country? I mean, Lee Elman asks, what are your thoughts on behavior modification and coercion and how hard or easy is it to use social engineering on the mass population? Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what our media is today. I mean, it's an open air social engineering is basically what it is. Look at how I'm going to step on some toes here, and I don't hope you don't get banned, But look at how a fundamental premise of biology, which is indisputable that this person has xx chromosomes and this person has x y, and each delineation there is is what denotes whether you're a man or a woman. Okay, and now we're told that someone with xx chromosomes is not what that indicates, but they are of the opposite sex. And so this is such an absurd assault on reality. Yet, like with the Emperor who has no clothes, we're not allowed to say that he has no clothes. It takes a childlike mind to step up and say the emperor has no clothes, a childlike innocence to step up and say, well, an xx chromosome in one person has to distinguish that person from an x y chromosome. We've lost that level of reality, and that's an indication of how far we have been processed. And the processing goes on in the Academy award ceremonies. I know that my friends in the Nation of Islam, the Black Muslims, have taken a tremendous objection to seeing black guy. The last Academy award, a black man was there in a huge dress. Maybe some people feel that's fine, okay. The Nation of Islam didn't. They wondered why a black man was being to put forth this androgynous image, which is very central to the alchemical change agency which I mentioned in my book and talking to I go right into the early rescrution order and the symbolism connected with that. As the occult moved through originally the medici and the Catholic Church in Florence and in Rome in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, and then moved into Protestant circles, and then from re Secrutionism became Freemasonry. But that type of processing used to be limited to those who entered the lodge and went through the initiatory steps. Now it's an open air initiation using the media of mass communication. So you won't see the Amish being that heavily processed, and you won't see other people who live lives off the grid in that particular way. You really have to be tied into the data hive in order to get the processing. So Ultra is now right out in the open, embedded and embedded in our movies and television and of course the Internet and video games and virtual reality as it's.
Speaker 1: Called so true, and you use that term throughout your book Capital p process. It remind me of the process Church of the Final Judgment, like that process of going towards the apocalypse or something like that. One more question from Lee Hilldoggy. He asks, what does Michael recommend we do to counter this cryptocracy?
Speaker 2: Well, of course I'm a Christian, and you know, for me, I turned to the Book of Romans, chapter seven, chapter the middle part around Romans sevent and continuing on into chapter eight into the middle of that chapter, and that's where the Apostle Paul himself confronts his I mean, it's amazing part of the New Testament where the Apostle Paul is confronting his own sins and transgressions, even though he is reputed and indeed, I believe he is the greatest Christian missionary of all time, and yet he was still wrestling not only with shortcomings but unmentioned sins that he was. And the basic answer to that is, if you claim Christ as your savior, if you believe that He died on the cross for your sins, and that he rose again and defeated death, you are one of You are part of God's people. And I think that one of the problems that we're enduring today is is that that's really been betrayed, and that awareness has been betrayed. Now I know about what was done to the American Indians in the name of Christ. I'm very well aware of how Christ has been misapplied. But also that doesn't take away from the origin of it. The prevailing digital ethos is extinguishing our humanity by causing us to renig the covenant. A nation and a people predestined by God to good things, to being shepherds of this earth, for example, instead of building house upon health and californicating all of the land, giving space for humanity to develop. What about usury? What about the renting of money? That was a mortal sin, a sin that could condemn you to hell. And then the Catholic Church fell in beginning in the sixteenth century for situation ethics. It spread to Protestantism, and now any Christian and good standing and the vast majority of the churches in the world can rent money, meaning usury, at any rate of interest. It doesn't matter whether it's one percent or one hundred percent. Otherwise, if you tell me that prostitution is bad only if you paid one thousand dollars for it, but if you got it at a cut rate, it Isn't you know? This is all the wages of situation ethics. So for me, it's in Christ, but it's the true Christ. And I think there's been a whole campaign of descemption based on TV preachers and all of these profoundly immoral, greedy people who in the name and violent people and warmongering people who in the name of Jesus have pushed people away from the Gospel, and so for me it remains that's the Gospel hope, which is the key of my own hope. And also having families and not buying into the environmental propaganda that we shouldn't have children. I mean, those who are most environmentally aware should be the ones who are having the most children. But once you stop having children decide not to have them, then that's really the terminus of your future. And that's what we're seeing for Western civilization and very it's a very perilous attitude. I'm a strong campaigner for human rights for unborn human beings, and the dehumanization of the child and the womb is a central part of the black magic which afflicts us in this time.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a great way to finish it, Mike. And where's the best place for people to get Twilight language.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a number of outlets, but the best one would be www dot Revisionistory dot org, which is our website and we have a secure online ordering and we can process those orders. And yeah, that would be fine.
Speaker 1: Quest. You can get your other books, you can get them both. You can get these two that you can read back to back. I highly recommend Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, one of the most influential books I've read. So you could get that in Twilight Language from your website at Revisionist History too signed if they'd like, I assume.
Speaker 2: Yes, Revisionististory dot org even though we own the trademark on those words. Another person runs a revisionist history podcast, which the establishment is behind. So if you try to search for us under revisionist History, you won't find us until the twentieth page on Google. Didn't used to be that way, but they pushed us way down. So Revisionististory dot org. And thank you William for that plug.
Speaker 1: Awesome revisionist History Oorg. I will put that in the show notes. People can just click on that and click through to that and really great talk and it's great to have you on and for somebody who's influenced me so much, it's really an honor for me to interview the youth. So thank you so much and congratulations on the book. Great book title again is Twilight Language, published twenty twenty one. You can find it on Amazon. Author is Michael Hoffman. Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Thank you sir.
Speaker 1: All right, take care, all right, stay there