Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very much, thank you, thank you for joining us today. This is Cliff your host of Destiny and today we're finishing up on our conference series. This is a speaker that was in the Cosmic Summit and we wanted to play the entire interview with this individual. His name is Mark Young. He is an Australian geo archaeologist who specializes in the Younger Driest hypothesis. And we're going to talk today about the impact of these asteroids on Earth over nine five hundred BC, over close to twelve thousand years ago. And what makes it an interesting interview is that there is a great deal of research that is not being publicized on just how devastating this impact was. And today we're going to learn not only what happened to the North American East Coast and the devastation there, but also what likely happened to the human population on the planet during that time. Factor we don't really know because there's no evidence of human remains, there's no grave sites. If you remember, Randall Carlson was very specific in saying that the tsunamis that were generated during that devastation, during that catastrophe, whereas is you know, half a mile or a mile in height, and if you can imagine the energy behind a tsunami, that would wipe clean any surface features on the planet. And I have studied tsunamis in Mexico and there are are evidence of monstrosities of tsunamis hitting places like the Yucatan, coming in as many as four to five miles from the coast and just devastating who whoever was on the planet at that time, whoever was living in those locations. And one of the most amazing features that I've seen is is the ruins of Yukatan. This is one of the areas that are very specific in showing the destruction of wave and water damage and chicha Ushmol, the Puk Trail, which is on the Gulf coast of Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, all were devastated by monstrosities giant giant wave inlet tsunami inlets. In other words, they came in, came into and devastated the landforms. We don't know if these are the biblical tsunamis who arrived nine thousand, five hundred years ago, but what scientists have now determined is that those areas are regularly hit hundreds of thousands of years ago with tsunamis now. In the case of a smaller city, Mayan city called Siel, that city is buried except for a couple of unique buildings and pyramids. In the case of chichen Itza, when we look at the archaeological record and we see when the universities of the American universities started coming in there and excavating, what they found were pyramids and temples that were stripped of their outer casing, stones that were covered in sand and the sediment from the receding water. There's even evidence in chichen Itza of lakes, large lakes that were formed in the civic area. The ball court, the largest, one of the largest ball courts in the world, is located at to Genitsa, and the water receded from those central buildings that make up the ball court. The pyramid was devastated. Temple of the Warrior, which is right next to the El Castillo, which is the main central pyramid, is just pushed all over the place. It's it's just amazing, and nobody talks about this, and it's fascinating and and I bring this up in my book The Maya Controversy, The Maya Controversy, and it's there's great evidence for tremendous damage. So we do have some evidence. What we don't have is the skeletal remains of any human beings from that far back, and it remains to be seen if we ever will have evidence of human remains. We do have bone yards of mastodon, saber toothed tiger and other big land animals, ice age animals, plesticcene animals that are pushed into Canada and to Alaska. So as the water was receding, you have these huge, huge boneyards of animals who were carried by this water. So we're gonna learn all about this today in our program and you'll get a sense of just what happened. So today's program is Catastrophe on Earth, and my guest is Mark Young. Earth Asians is a sponsor of the twenty twenty five Cosmic Summit that's going to be June twentieth and twenty three. I really enjoy that conference. And one of the speakers is our guest today. His name is Mark Young, and he is coming to us from Australia. He is a geo archaeologist. I'm going to ask him in a minute exactly what that means, because I haven't heard that definition. But he's also an expert in the Younger Driest Impact hypothesis, cosmic impact events, and lost civilizations. So he's right in the middle of the Earth Ancients format and I'm looking forward to speaking with him. But also I want to remind you if you get a chance to get out to North Carolina to see this Cosmic Summit, you should check it out. If you can't, go to the Cosmicsummit dot and go to their streaming platform. It's very very very reasonable for the full program and sign up because you'll hear people like Mark. You'll hear people like Randall Carlson and a whole group of other experts talking about ancient civilizations and other events in the past. So don't miss it. Mark, Welcome to Earth Ancient. It's great to have you on the program.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Quiff, it's great to be here.
Speaker 2: What is the younger Driest impact hypothesis. I mean, we hear about this asteroid hit, we hear about the devastation, but what specifically is unique to you about the younger Driest impact hypothesis.
Speaker 1: Well, where do I start.
Speaker 3: So one unique thing is obviously the scale in relation to how recently it happened. Certainly it's the largest impact within I mean, if we're talking extinctions wise since the dinosaurs, but also Beckism is quite unique. So rather than one big asteroid that came in and destroyed everything, the more likely scenario for the younger dryas is a shower or a shotgun blast of multiple smaller objects all over the world. And so it may even have been periodically over a decade or so, as we passed through a media shower. These things come in twice a year if we're talking about the tours, for example, twice a year there would be bombardment episodes. So one year could have been in North America, the next year South America, or even five years apart or whatever. So yeah, there's a lot of unique aspects of the younger drys compared to other ones.
Speaker 2: What's the general timeline mark, Well, what would we say. It's not a it wasn't one day, it wasn't one week. It was over a period of years, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Assuming that the platinum stry signature is related to the impact. It could have occurred over as maybe as fourteen years. That's how long the platinum took to settle out of the atmosphere. It could have it could also have been one day, and it's just a lot of custom debris flying around. So yeah, and it started about twelve eight hundred and seventy or something years ago. That's what we've nailed it down to. With the radiocommod dating, there's an uncertainty of a couple of dozen years or two.
Speaker 1: And the date.
Speaker 3: Look, this is one of the angles that the critics attack is the dating in different parts of the world is slightly off by maybe a decade here and there, but that's within the uncertainty of radio common dating. Anyway, you're not going to get much more precise than that. So I think the official time to spend the common research Group proposers is about eight hundred and seventy to twelve seven hundred and thirty or something, so within that area.
Speaker 2: Okay, I should mention that you are part of the Cosmic Comment Research Project correct, and that is formed by George Howard has a group of people. You you basically discovered Georgia and the Cosmic Summit Group through what the papers that he was publishing.
Speaker 1: So I actually.
Speaker 3: So I saw the Joe Rogan podcast for Graham Hancock and Ranald Carlson back in twenty seventeen, and that's what actually inspired me to enroll at university to study this stuff.
Speaker 1: So I actually reached out to George in late twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Because I'd noticed that some of the papers on his website were out of date. He didn't have all the new ones on there. So that's that was the start of our professional relationship. And after my after I graduated with my bachelor's degrees in twenty twenty one, I think it was that's when I joined the Comment Research Group officially.
Speaker 2: Now you were granted is it we granted a geo archaeology degree under a degree? Or I mean, what is a geo archaeologist? And I know the geo does the geology, but how does geology and archaeology fit together? And what is it? What is it that you're studying because it's kind of a unique title. I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, Jay, archaeologists approach archaeology using geo methods. So geology, geomorphology, geochemistry, geophysics, all that kind of thing, so ground penetrating, radar, electrical resistivity, tomography, geochemistry like icpms and stuff like that. So it's basically as a hard science discipline within archaeology. As we know, archaeology isn't necessarily a science, per say, there's a reason it's in the humanities under the umbrella of the humanities.
Speaker 2: So right, excellent, here's one that I'd love to get clarification on. Some people say that the impact was in the Atlantic, with sporadic impacts into the North American and parts of South American region, but up to date data has changed. Where would you say the spread of the asteroid field hit on Earth?
Speaker 1: Yep, So.
Speaker 3: We have about four sites e'spanning the east coast of the west coast of South America. There's a whole bunch, there's one in Syria, there's a whole bunch throughout Europe. There's a couple in Greenland where we've found the platinum A normalis up there, and we've also been studying ocean cores up there, and there's a few in Canada, but the main concentrations of in North America.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's speculated that the Carolina Bays were formed by this impact? Is that what your belief is or what would you say to that?
Speaker 3: So when I started out in this, I believe that it was pretty probable that they were related to the younger drivers. But I mean, they're certainly caused by an impact event, there's no question about that. But I have my doubts now as to whether it was tied to the younger drives or not. There are other groups who tied to the seven and eight thousand year event that created the Australasian tech type field. Yeah, I think that one's more likely than the younger dryas And originally a lot of the Carolina Bay people were on board with the younger drives timing for it. But basically it's just Antionios the moor now who's an advocate of that.
Speaker 2: So okay, But Mark, is there a ground zero placement for perhaps the biggest portion of this impact, perhaps an impact crater of significant size.
Speaker 3: For the Carolina besier for the younger drives, just for the younger dryers. So when the Hiawatha crat came out in twenty eighteen, that was very exciting for us. And while subsequent studies have dated the impact a much earlier. I think there's still a possibility that it was related to the younger dry ice. Like at the start, it probably wasn't one big impact, and if it was, it probably occurred into the ice sheet rather than into the ground. So I know Ranald Carlson has identified Lake Nipigon as a potential site for the young dryas one. I certainly think there's something to be said about that. If you had an impact into the ice, you wouldn't expect a traditional crater on the ground because it would act like a cushion basically. And Lake Nippogon is very into staying in terms of its morphology, So if I had to put money on it, I'd say Late Nippergon's pretty good. But obviously no STUDI has actually been done there, so we have no idea. There's a couple of smaller creators around the place that have been tentatively identified as being younger derice but potentially related to the younger drice. But as I said, if we the air burst rain theory makes most sense for the proxies that we see, so when these things detonate in the atmosphere, they don't really leave traditional creators at all.
Speaker 1: The only thing.
Speaker 3: They the only traces they leave are the microscopic evidence that you find in the soil.
Speaker 1: So, oh yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: What do you believe was the effect over this period of time on the animal life on the play? Randall Carlson likes to say approximately eighty percent of the MegaFon of the big land animals perished, And we don't really know how much of the human population was affected because there's no documents. There's very rudimentary signatures of a human race on the planet. But what is your feeling on those two subjects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, certainly the megafauna disappearance is closely tied with the young and ris. There have been critics over the years they said, oh, well they actually survived a few hundred years after the younger rise onset in these particular areas. I'm sure that's likely. It's not like the dinosaurs. It's not a one and done thing like if you have one impact in this region and then a couple of years later you've got another impact in this ragion, it creates Well, there's obviously wildfire associated with those impacts, and that will cause low sanctions in that era, but that doesn't that's not going to wipe them off the face of the planet. And it's possible that the Clovis people also played a part in their extinction, like that's been the the doctrine for decades now, and if there was only a few leftover after the impact events, then it makes sense that the clothes would hunt them because.
Speaker 1: They're also clinging on to their existence.
Speaker 3: Regarding the human populations, there's quite a bit of evidence well over the last few decades actually, but the first genetic evidence came out in twenty twenty two to show that there was a South American civilization up to nineteen twenty thousand years old in South America that disappeared at the Younger Drice onset. And there's a lot of archaeological sites throughout South America that I have thought to have been dated to the price scene and have been I guess, heavily criticized and denied, no doubt because of the in part at least because of the Clovis first doctrine. But I've got a short list of them here, if you'd let me read them, give us the names. So there's a there's one called Boucarial dead Pedro Ferrada in Brazil and the occupation there's thought to date between twenty and forty five thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: And how sophisticated are the Are these considered hundreds and gatherers or are these a little more.
Speaker 3: The thing is with these sites is that the lithics there aren't anywhere nearest sophisticated as the Clovis relics, which is part of the reason why they're denied by the critics. One recent study even claims that the lithics there were made by Capucin monkeys, but I mean the latest genetic evidence from the region says that they weren't. So then we have Toka de Tierra Paya in Brazil with evidence of occupation at least twenty seven thousand years old, Toko Decitio de Mayo site in Brazil thirty five thousand years old, the Arroyo delf Vizcaino in Uruguay over thirty thousand years, Santa Elena in Brazil twenty thousand years and this next site was published in twenty twenty. Chick Wihat Cave in Mexico with occupation twenty six thousand years and as early as thirty three, and this made worldwide headlines because one, the teams that were doing it were quite well respected, and two, well, it's obviously quite groundbreaking in its age. And initially the Monteverde site in Chile was dated to about eighteen thousand and five hundred, but that was revised down after years of criticism. And obviously now in North America we have the White Sands footprints which are twenty four thousand years old, and that's beyond any.
Speaker 1: Doubt.
Speaker 3: Now they've gone back and tested. So originally they had issues with the dating method, but they've gone back and used like three different methods now and they've all come out at twenty four thousand, so we know that people were there twenty four thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Are any of these people building temples? Are we looking at foundations or are we discovering them with simple pictroglyphs on cave walls and rudimentary tools.
Speaker 3: So the sites are listed, there's no real structures associated with them. They're more likely just campsites. Most of the evidence is, let's see, not particularly strong. So we've got hearths or campsite campfires, we've got rudimentary lithics, we've got like animal remains mixed in and stuff like that. So, and this is why they're not very well accepted, because where's the structures, where's the unambiguous close points for example? And yeah, so the civilization there was probably quite rudimentary. But I mean that doesn't mean anything, right because if they were advanced, like in a Graham Handcock Atlantis sense, then wouldn't it make sense that subsequent people have come in there and salvaged and and scavenged all the like the metals there for example. Yeah, I mean most measure from the wrong period and the Greek period has been salvaged and reforged over time to make weapons for war and things like this, Like any sort of valuable material is always picked up by sus and occupations.
Speaker 2: I stopped you as you were completing that list. Did you finish?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I recently was speaking to doctor Richard Hansen, who's excavating El Miodor. He's one of the foremost Mayanists in the world, and he recently mentioned that there were two phases to the Maya. There was a very early phase that stopped approximately two thousand years ago, but they don't really know when the inception date is. And the curious thing about this, though, is that their pyramids in Guatemala are the largest in the Americas and the most sophisticated. So this very very early people was building and engineering monstrosities in since rule in South America. And I'm curious, is it possible that we've got our dates wrong and that these earlier Maya that were wiped out may have been part of this younger driest impact hypothesis.
Speaker 3: Personally, I wouldn't really point to the Maya as dating back that far. But you really don't need the Maya because the Maya, their structures and their architecture is completely different to what Graham Hancock and others have said have pointed to. I think it's called Han and Patcha or the Cyclopean architecture at sucks Aquaman and other sites like that. There's clearly two stages of industry there. And if I mean, for argument's sake, all those sites that I listed off, maybe those people were the builders of these sites, and maybe they were part of.
Speaker 1: The global civilization that Graham Hancock advocates for.
Speaker 3: And I mean because the Cyclopean architecture is found all over the world, Easter Island, Europe, South.
Speaker 1: America, and so if this, if these sites and these people.
Speaker 3: A coincident with those constructions, and let's face more than likely pretty younger Driers, those Cyclopian architecture, because they've there's been no other catastrophe since the Younger Driers that would be capable of wiping them out, especially on a world wide level.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mark Young, describing the Younger Driest hypothesis and what actually happened to Earth over nine thousand years ago. Will be right back. My guest today is Australian geo archaeologist Mark Young. He's coming to us from Australia and we're learning just what happened to the Earth during the cataclysmic period of nine five hundred, the end of the Ice Age. So what would you say to those who advocate for Atlantis being destroyed around this period of time. I mean we're talking Hancock and perhaps John Anthony West and a number of authors and researchers who have come before.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, the Plato's timing for Atlanta has coincided directly with the end of the Young Andreas and there was a serious rise in same levels around that time. So from a science perspective, there's certain summer suggestion of validity that obviously the archaeologists will say, show me the butt shows and stuff like that. But we're talking about a cataclysm, and we're talking about a sea level as like ninety percent of the what global population lives within a few kilometers of the coastline right or along rivers, and so level rise of one hundred and fifty feet one hundred and fifty meters or four hundred feet that's going to erase almost all evidence of any civilization I was living there. So and people say, oh, well, we've done archaeology on the coastal shelves and it's like, you can't dive to four hundred feet very easily, Like it's very difficult to dive that far.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's I don't find it convincing.
Speaker 3: I think there's certainly room for an Atlantis, And people like Flint Debil who claim there's there's no evidence at all for Atlantis, they're just lying because there's a lot. Yeah. I like that, it's just not the kind of evidence that archaeologists tend to deal in. Why why is there evidence tangential evidence?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What why is there so much resistance to younger driest It seems like there's a certain body of scientists that are actually uh evaluating the possibilities and finding solid evidence for an impact event, and then there's a whole bunch that are trying to write it off. Why Why do you think that's the way it is?
Speaker 3: That could be any number of reasons. Really, one thing would be that they don't want it to be true, because that would mean them have been wrong our lives. One one thing that I kind of via awards is that they've actually found Atlantis and they don't want to know. They want to hold the secrets for themselves. And there could be any number of reasons for that.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: Zahi Juas and Edgar Casey zahij PhD was funded by the Casey Foundation, and there if they did find the Hall of Records, they wouldn't share it with everyone because what if it if what if the Hall of Records told us about an impending younger drives to Bueno in our near future? They wouldn't They wouldn't reveal that because that would cause global panic hm HM and.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean there could be any number of reasons.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: I find it interesting that you say that. You know, it's when I when I discovered the toward meteor stream, I was perplexed that we hadn't known that much about it before. But apparently our cosmos, Earth specifically goes through it every two.
Speaker 1: Years and twice a year every year.
Speaker 2: Is it twice a year? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Okay, light journ and early light October early November.
Speaker 2: And is there a speculation among cosmologists that Earth has been impacted in previous times during these yeah pass throughs, or is it unique to just this younger driest event.
Speaker 3: So if the tord theory is correct, then it stands to raise them that it has happened in the past. And who knows the severity of those kind of things. There are specs of evidence here and there. The car Research Group has published a paper on a few impacts that happened between thirty and fifty thousand years ago. So have you heard about John Reeves and the boneyard in Alaska and the Siberian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: The current research group studied a boneyard deposit in Siberia and they were finding impact sperials within the skulls of these animals. And I don't know if you know the story of how George Howard became the cosmic.
Speaker 2: Task, no targ about it.
Speaker 3: They were finding tasks, mammoth tasks that had meteoric material embedded in them. So if you imagine this air burst explosion, it's like a shotgun blast of meteoric material that affected these mammoths directly.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so the CRG in that paper twenty seventeen, I think it was Hag's and the Biblio.
Speaker 1: They theorized that these these.
Speaker 3: Animals were all in placed catastrophically by by impact events. And it makes sense, right, because some of these animals are flash frozen, like you've got entire mammoths fresh flash frozen still with still with their daisies in their mouth and there in the stomach like these things, and that the bottom the the their legs are broken, and they were some of them had erections which means they were asphyxiated, but they were buried alive. And so there's unquestionably been catastrophic events. And by the very nature of or media austream and how how it functions early on in its us to the large objects, right, and over time, those large objects just integrating into smaller and smaller hierarchically. And so the idea is that it entered the Solar System about twenty thirty years ago, so about twelve years ago, it's about halfway through it's disintegration compared to today.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that we're not getting more information about this tored meteor stream. It seems like if the powers would be new that a period of time we've had terminating events or near terminating events, they would want to set up some kind of a system, you know, perhaps aiming rockets to deflect meteors and other large obstacles that would impact the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well recently we had the NASA DOT mission right where they intercepted on an asteroid and nod sho it off course. And so maybe the reason they're doing that is because they know something's coming, or maybe that is doing it because I can.
Speaker 2: M funny, Hey, I'm curious. I just discovered about a year ago the black mat this ash layer that's located in different parts of the planet. Talk about that and why it's so important in understanding this impact event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so just to clarify, the black matt isn't really an ash layer. There are some sites with a high concentration of ash, but it's mainly decomposed vegetation material. So if you picture this impact event comes in, it decimates the landscape. The black matter is representing the off of that where it's coal and damp and swampy everywhere.
Speaker 1: And the impact.
Speaker 3: Proxy is are found in direct contact with the bottom of the black mat not within it really, And so we've got this lapjector followed by the black mat and the black matte contains the last rece of the megafauna. Megafauna has never been found above the black matt, only within it or below it.
Speaker 2: So hmm, And where do we find the most evidence of black mat? Is it through North America? Europe?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 2: Where is it most prominent? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So North America?
Speaker 3: North America's North America is the main continent where it's found. There's more than sixty sites across North America where it manifests. In Europe there's a similar black mate it's called the Oscelo Horizon. Critics of day it to like fourteen thousand years ago, but there's some good evidence that it actually correlates with the younger drys boundary. So obviously at one side it contains nanodiamonds, right, So, and nanodiamonds have only been found in the younger drice boundary layer, no other layers above or below, And so there's reason to believe that whatever the site formation conditions are over there, for whatever reason, it gives off.
Speaker 1: A different date.
Speaker 3: And I mean in some cases it is directly dated to the and drives, but in other places it's a little bit off.
Speaker 2: So, and you mentioned nanodamonds, that comes up a lot when it comes to these comet hits. Describe a nanodama. Basically, it's an exploded hunk of very hard rock, right.
Speaker 3: So it's a piece of carbon carbon materials that have been found in Okay, So earlier on critics claimed that the carbon dispherials that nanodims were being found in would just bug poop, right, And so obviously bugs don't poop nanodiamonds. But even if they did, that just means that even if it was bug poop, I mean, that just means that the bob prope was on a surface when the impact affected it and created diamonds within it. So the Nanodiamonds are mainly found in carbon s ferials. They're also found in the glass like carbon proxies that we find, and they.
Speaker 1: Occur during high temperature, high pressure events mainly.
Speaker 3: There's also another method called chemical vapor position. So if we imagine that the impact event vaporized this carbon material as it calls its, it condenses and settles on an object.
Speaker 1: And they can be produced that way. Hmm. So there's a there's a couple of different methods to produce them.
Speaker 3: Some critics have claimed they form in wildfires, but there's no wildfire ever recorded that produces temperatures high enough to make that, and there's no nanodiamonds found in any other layers. Like, there's been tests all the way from before the Younger Drives through to modern times and there's no nanodiamonds anywhere else. It's only the Younger Drives boundary until you get to about two hundred years ago. Because obviously modern processes can manufacture these things. You can make him in a lab for example, and they're they kept. They're often used for polishing and stuff like because obviously their diamonds are very hard. So if you make a diamond paste, there's going to be nanodiamonds in there, and so in modern sections they are there, but once you get older than a few hundred years, there's nothing until the younger dryers.
Speaker 2: So then, okay, are they found in ice corey at all?
Speaker 1: So this is difficult. So in twenty two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: There was a PPS Nova documentary about finding nanodiamonds in the Greenland ice and so they sent out this team. They recovered ice from the younger dryers layer and they looked in there for nanodiamonds and they they found them in high concentrations. However, that data critics have recently been attacking this thing, and even back in the day, shortly after the documentary came out, predicts were writing to BBS saying, this is fraud.
Speaker 1: You need to take it off the air.
Speaker 3: And actually the executives caved and they took the documentary off the air. It's called Magabe's Sudden Death. You can still be viewed on YouTube, but you can't view on BBS anymore. And so, assuming that it wasn't fraud, which it certainly wasn't, there have been no time is found in the ice sheet. But it's not something that I would use as unequivocal evidence, because I mean, it's TV, right, so who knows what happened behind the scenes. I certainly would never accuse anyone in the comment research group of fabricating this stuff, but there are questions at it.
Speaker 1: That's all I'll say on that.
Speaker 2: What was the name again, Mark?
Speaker 1: You can find it on YouTube, Mega based Sudden Death.
Speaker 2: Megabass Sudden Death. Yeah, okay, thank you for that. That goes gets into my next question, which is the melting of the ice caps and the glacier snow during this impact. The big thought is that there was a massive flood, but you say otherwise, You say there was not a massive flood, You say there were perhaps a regional flooding. Talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 3: So when people like Graham Hancock and Ranald Carlson have talked about this on podcasts, they they often declaim that, not directly, but they imply that the four hundred feate rise and say level happened or not, And that's not the case at all. It happened over a few thousand years off at the end of the ice side. However, at the Younger drives onset, there is a global sea level rise about five meters.
Speaker 1: And that is very.
Speaker 3: Significant volumes of water entering the oceans in a very short time. And so, and there's obviously Lake Agacy. For decades, there's been an arguments over when Lake Agacy drained and the route that it drained. So there's they've identified three different routes that it could have drained from, and the most recent studies that it drained at the start of the Younger drives, but all of them disagree as to which route it was at which time, right, But I think the more likely explanation for that is that there was an impact into the ice sheet and that released a crap ton of melt water flowed off of the ice sheet into La Gagacity, and it drained through all three of those routes at the same time.
Speaker 2: HM.
Speaker 3: And obviously there's a significant Heinrich event at the time of the andres, which means that there was lots of ice bergs and chunks of the ice sheet that flowed off of the ice sheet and dropped debris out in the ocean.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: I mean the most likely scenario, I mean, obviously, if an impact occurd into the ice sheet is going to throw throw off a lot of meltwater, and it'll break up large portions of it, right, And yeah, there's not.
Speaker 1: A whole lot of.
Speaker 3: Incontrovertial evidence for the but yeah, I think that's quite likely.
Speaker 2: So there's no areas that you or any other scientists have discovered where there were some of these meteors were impacting the ocean and causing tsunami like events, covering land formed miles inland.
Speaker 3: It's difficult because obviously, if it impacts in the ocean, the crater's on the bottom of the ocean, so it's very difficult to find. There have been various claims of megazinan armies, but there's not much evidence to support it, at least on the land. But we have to remember says were one hundred and fiftys or four hundred feet lower then, so if that wasn't megazoon army, the gurins or the chevrons that are produced are underwater now, right. And even harder than finding a crater on the bottom of the ocean is dating that crater.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 3: You can find all the creatives you want, but you're going to date them, you need you need to drill them specifically and look for evidence within them.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mark Young, discussing the Younger Driest impact. Will be right back. H m m m. My guest today is Australian geo archaeologist Mark Young. He is describing what we know about this devastating event that happened nine five hundred BC, approximately twelve thousand years ago, and the destruction throughout the Earth. Talk about the changes in vegetation before and after the Younger drives. It kind of indicates this world white event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you look at the Greenland temperature data, it shows lots of spikes up and down, but overall there's a big trend of ice age and then slowly rising into the whole scene. But the Younger dryers interrupts this gradual curve, right, So rather than a nice smooth curve like that, it goes like this.
Speaker 1: Up and down, and that.
Speaker 3: Is one of the indications that something catastrophic happened there, right Because obviously you've got all these oscillations further down the line during the ice age, but they're nowhere near comparable to what happened at the Younger Dryers, and so obviously before the younger drys you've got fifty different genera megafauna roaming the earth that aren't there.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, you've got.
Speaker 3: And interestingly, right, so if you look at the temperature data for previous integrationis like what we're in now. They don't look anything like the whole scene. The whole scene is very staable. It's only tiny little oscillations in temperature all throughout, and that's not what happened in the previous ones. Like the previous ones are still interrupted by major spikes in oscillations. So I mean there's a number of unique components that I talked about in that twenty twenty three lecture at the Cosmic Summit, like the methane concentrations.
Speaker 1: And stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So not only that vegetation patterns were very different before the young Arson. Afterwards I showed him presentation the dynamics between grasslands and woodlands and pine forests and stuff like that. They've changed dramatically, very quickly, and that's not something you see in previous events either.
Speaker 2: Are the geologists commenting on this change when they look back historically to various activities that are coming from outer space and impacting the Earth. Do they even comment on that or do they not comment on it?
Speaker 3: So, actually geologists are often the most accepting of the young and dress impact geochemical proxies, and they say, well, that's obviously an impact. It's mainly most of the pushback comes from archaeologists. Did that come through clearly?
Speaker 1: I was having you went off for a minute.
Speaker 2: Can you repeat what you just said?
Speaker 3: So geologists are actually the most accepting of the young dry stuff. It's mainly archaeologists that have a problem with it. And like a geologist can look at these impact proxies and say, yeah, like they can't have been caused by anything else unless you're saying that those that I mean. So this is a catch twenty two. Right, So these proxies been produced by a high technology civilization, but the assumption of archaeologists is that there was no such civilization then. So assuming there was no such civilization, then they can only have been caused by an impact event.
Speaker 2: M funny.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've got melting temperatures that are not up for debate, Like melted quartz needs two one hundred degrees to melt it and volcanoes can't do that. The only thing that can do that is modern technology and an impact event, which is part of why some of the critics course or frauds, like they claim that everything that we show us fraud and that we sprinkle it in the sample ourselves, and it's like, no, that's not possible. Maybe in the first coup of years when only a handful of scientists had looked at this stuff, but there's dozens of papers with samples that have never passed through the hands of any common research group member. And so what they're suggesting in that case is that there's a global conspiracy between well respected scientists to manufacture this evidence, and that's not happening.
Speaker 1: It's simply not.
Speaker 2: So this worldwide that conspiracy is. Uh. Is this the excuse for not acknowledging your work.
Speaker 1: More or less?
Speaker 3: A lot of the critics, like Mopov's little and stuff like that, they just say, oh, that's a fraudulent don't.
Speaker 1: Worry about that. But it's just not as simple as that.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about in our time that we have remaining, when we look at places like go Beckley, Teppee, Carahan Teppe, perhaps some of these underground seats like Darren Kuru and Turkey. It looks like they're reboot centers where someone's trying to show people how to farm or animal husbandry or begin looking at the cosmological cycles. What would you say about that? Would you believe? Would you? Would you have a feeling that they are recovery outlets for people that have survived these impact events.
Speaker 3: See this always makes me laugh because the archaeologists say, oh, there's no evidence of a lot of civilization anywhere, but they've just they've discovered all these sites dating to exactly when they're supposed to be dated. Right, So twenty years ago they didn't know and they would have said these things don't exist, but now they do. And there's good evidence that Go Back to Tape is much older than they've dated it too, right, Yeah, not only because some of the pillars are inserted into walls, Like there's walls built up around them that cover up the carvings, and so that t pillar was taken from somewhere else and reused in the construction of Go Back to Tape.
Speaker 1: And regarding the specific question about.
Speaker 3: Sort of re civilization, potentially, I don't know if there's good evidence to suggest that, but there's certainly not good evidence to deny it. And I mean, like I just said, those pillars have been reused from somewhere. Maybe the original site that they were reused from was older, and they've come in after the cataclysm.
Speaker 1: They've rebuilt these sites and they've restarted who knows. Ochaeoltists don't know. They can't say that, they can't say that it wasn't that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still a huge mystery as to the function. But it looks like, given not only the date but just what they have found so far, that they were educational centers of some kind. Are there other hints and some similar sites that you've discovered in any other parts of the world, Not that.
Speaker 1: I'm particularly aware of, m not that come to mind. At least I'm sure there are some.
Speaker 3: I mean, we talked about earlier about the Cyclopean architecture, so obviously sites with the Cyclopean architecture below and more modern architecture above, they will have been repurposed, We'll reoccupied over time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't really think of anther than that.
Speaker 2: We opened the show with you talking about a number of civilizations that have been found up and down the Americas. Do you believe or have any sense of a sophisticated hierarchy, a civilization like an Atlantis, like a Moria, uh, existing in other parts of the of the planet, And where would they be?
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously in Europe, I mean the Middle East. We've got go We've got the tapes, right, there's a few of them. Now. Obviously on Easter Island you've got Cyclopean architecture there. I don't I haven't really looked into Malta too much, but you've got similar architecture on Malta. There's there's at the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea. There's actually standing stones there with hole drilled in them. So, I mean, unless they fell off a boat and landed up right in the in the grounds, they were certainly there before the mad Sea flooded, right. So, and there's been stone circles found in the bottom of Lake Michigan as well, I believe. I mean, there's all sorts of potential locations, but obviously it's all very thin evidence, like there's no archaeological evidence other than the structures itself. And I mean I I mean, we've got Gunang Padang in Indonesia as well, which I am convinced, despite the pushbacks from archaeologists, I'm convinced that there was humans living there twenty five thousand years ago and the site was built as a megalithic site. You can argue over whether it's a pyramid or not, but it's certainly pyramidal. And at the lowest level that's been dated about twenty six thousand years ago is whether the artifacts have been found, the Kujang Stone among chief among them.
Speaker 2: And that's the big problem with Canon Penang is the fact that it's been carbon did it? It's such an ancient period, a very old time. Why do archaeologists have such a problem with that, I mean because they just are all over Danny Hillman about that, the geologists who found and excavated that site.
Speaker 3: Just because it's a bold client really and the dating isn't direct dating of archaeological material. They've they've drilled core samples and the core samples and they've dated that material. You know, I'm just arguing, well, that's not enough to say that this was occupied back then. But there's a lot of archaeology that's been done on the exact same type of dating, and the fact that that Tedding was done on core samples rather than archaeological material, is almost the entire basis for its retraction, and so if they want to retract articles for that, then they're going to have to attract hundreds more.
Speaker 1: It's just dumb.
Speaker 3: And if you look at the Kujang stone that's taken from the interface between the two lowers layers, it's very clearly an artifacts that is not natural.
Speaker 1: You can't if any archaeologist looks.
Speaker 3: At that and tells you it's natural, never believe anything they say because they're not interested in the truth.
Speaker 2: Wow. Hey, Mark, has been fun talking with you. You're going to be physically at the Cosmic Summit in June. Are you be flying to North Carolina?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was the title of your talk.
Speaker 3: That's to be determined. I still haven't fully several on what I'm going to represent him, but it'll be interesting. It'll be Younger drivest related. It might be a hybrid of the latest research in combination with a bunch of stuff about the critics, because since the Handcock dibbled about, the critics have really stepped it up a notch. And obviously I might present some of that scientific fraud that I discovered published a discredit the Younger Dry. So i'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit about what you have determined and called scientific friued.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Specifically, give us some examples.
Speaker 3: Right, So, a bunch of critics published a paper from Hall's Cave and they stated in the paper that the geochemical evidence from the Young Dry's boundary was caused by volcanism. But what they did is they collected all this data, they used very shoddy methods, but that's neither here nor there. And what they did is when they found that one of the samples came back with a major platinum normally like the rest of the young Dry sites, they said, oh, we better not include that in our paper. We better delete that sample because we want to say the younger drives occurs above that m So, their younger driss occurs at one fifty one centimeters in the in the in the strata, but the sample directly below that, at one fifty three centimeters has the platinum spike at the young dryas So in order to claim that their samples up here are the younger drives, they had to delete this sample because they couldn't claim that if they hadn't deleted this, and so a co author who was originally on the paper but pulled his name off after they submitted it, he sent me the original data that they had in the paper, and that's how we know they deleted it, because the paper that's published doesn't have that sample in it anyway, there's no mention of it. But that sample single handedly disproves their entire conclusions. They can't claim anything they claim unless they delete that sample.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So are you going to be the one that outs them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been on a couple of costs talking about it in depth. I'm gonna present in depth at the Cosmic Summit.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So those of you listening either get yourself out to North Carolina or listen to Mark on the streaming program. By the way, it's seventy five dollars for the entire program Saturday Sunday, and I think there's some other programs on Monday the twentieth through the twenty second and twenty third. I think Randall Carlson is doing a special presentation on Monday and a couple of other people. So the streaming price seventy five bucks for the whole weekend is very very reasonable. And by the way, if you do not make those specific presentations, they're catalogued and stored for you to look at at your leisure, which is a very very fun and great benefit because we all live in different parts of the world and we can't be up at the actual time with the presentation. So consider that cosmic sentiment dot com. Go to the button on top and look for streaming and check it out and make sure to see Mark Young his presentation. What dare you speaking, Mark, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Speaker 1: It's on the Saturday, I believe in the morning before lunch.
Speaker 2: So okay, excellent, so wonderful, Mark Young, geo Archaeologists. Thanks for joining me. A real pleasure, and I expect at some point, when you recover from all your discoveries that you produce a book. Fella.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I've written basically a thesis length article on Graham Hancock flipsode, but it's about fifty sixty thousand loads going out of all the different aspects of the.
Speaker 1: So I might adapt that and publish it. Is there any number of things I could write about? So yeah, writing technically on the college at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes time and energy. So hey, I really appreciate you joining us, and I hope your show is filled with people, and uh, let's have you back again.
Speaker 1: Sounds good, Cliff looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to mention that you can still see and hear the speakers from the Cosmic Summit by going to Cosmic Summing Summit dot com and you can download Mark's presentation. You can also download Randall, Carlson, Ben Van Kirkwick, Bob Shock, Robert Shock and all the presentations there and again them and I think that they're only charging fifty bucks for the whole package, and it's a good deal. We want to support the conferences like con like Cosmic Summit because you know, they are offering us a good idea about what's going on in the world of geology, archaeology, anthropology and so on. So good to have Mark on the program. Yeah. I want to mention Earth Ancients does tours. Our tours are half the typical price of twelve to twenty day program. For all the details, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours. We have a Guatamalitur in December first of the twelfth with archaeologists with Shaman and The beauty of that tour is we get to actually interact, climb, touch and hang out on pyramids, on temples with shaman and we're learning how to connect with these ancient buildings. And for all the details go to Earth Agents dot com, Forward slash Tours t O U R s and check that out. That one is about half full. We have another tour coming up April twenty eighth through May tenth. That's our Grand Egyptian Tour number ten. That's the Megalithic Tour, and that's an amazing tour. We're gonna go to some of the most remote areas of Egypt and see the evidence of pre dynastic builders. These are guys that built on a megalithic scale and they are amazing. For all the details go to earth Agents dot com Forward slash Tours. Okay, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, Mark Young, coming to us from Australia. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and Faya are Pakistani video expert. You guys rock, you really do all right. Take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.