Speaker 1: Hi, Okay, Hello, welcome to Laura Kane after Dark.
Speaker 2: I know what's up period.
Speaker 1: Joining us on Instagram live or YouTube live or whenever you're listening to the show. Thank you so much. I'm Laura Kane. Eric Rimmer over here screwing things up as usual already, and we have producer Brian behind the keyboard or whatever the controls. Yeah, okay, so wow, do we have a lot to talk about? My God, not even kidding.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not either.
Speaker 1: Let me give you some first of all, Number one, I'm Matt. Yes, I'm having a horrible, horrible hair day.
Speaker 2: You are not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am, it's horrific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why we can say that? It seems so crazy, like it's.
Speaker 1: Just weird and poofy. I couldn't do any thing like.
Speaker 2: It's not weird and poofy.
Speaker 3: It's weird. You're bringing it up because it looks fine, it.
Speaker 2: Looks funny, you look adorable.
Speaker 1: You're not like, No, I won't smoke up my butt.
Speaker 3: No really, I don't care enough about your hair, but I value your opinion. Okay, I think it looks fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Okay, I can continue.
Speaker 3: I'm not impressed by it, but it looks fine.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you ever been impressed by my hair? Okay, see, there you go. You ever would be?
Speaker 3: That's how you want to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Have you been impressed with my hair?
Speaker 3: Probably not. I'm gonna be honest. I'm not a big hair person.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think Brian's a fan of either of us today, are of me or Laura?
Speaker 1: Duh? I'm gonna do you have to like ask him?
Speaker 2: I even have to start the show, do.
Speaker 3: You know, just in the spirit of generosity, I'll plead the fifth Okay, I won't say that.
Speaker 1: Sweet of you, thank you, but we all know the truth. Okay, this is what we have coming up on the show. Yes, you know the woman who got in trouble for supplying ketamine to Matthew Perry, the Kettymine Queen. Yes, we're going to be calling somebody one of our listeners who shall remain nameless, who knew her back when, and we're gonna ask what was she like back in the day, this woman and you have news about her too, right Kenney Queen. Okay, so we're gonna talk about her and talk to this person. We also have We've written out our bucket list. We talked about this on the show last week.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, sorry, she gets so mad at me.
Speaker 1: What if I podcast coughing is not?
Speaker 3: Like I agree, like like push your microwaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I wish we had cough my I'm with.
Speaker 3: Laura on that one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tried to turn my head.
Speaker 4: Can do it?
Speaker 1: Can you just not do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, let me try.
Speaker 3: There's no coughing in the micro right.
Speaker 1: I think you might have like a like a tick or something that causes you to cough just when you don't really need to cough.
Speaker 3: He's just old old people cough.
Speaker 1: Don't go there.
Speaker 2: Just Bryan, you just wait, you just wait till you age.
Speaker 3: He's young and soul, just both of you. Wait.
Speaker 1: I know you are the oldest one of the crew.
Speaker 3: Just wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're I'm really interested to hear what you guys have put on your bucket list, because I did give you homework and you completed it, and I'm very pleased.
Speaker 2: Your body's going to start falling so fast that your gynecologist is going to have to wear a hard hat.
Speaker 3: You just watch, just watch, oh so out of the left field.
Speaker 2: Just watch.
Speaker 1: And I don't even not even mean.
Speaker 3: Let me just say, Eric, you maybe the oldest, but you are the youngest in spirit.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Come what true? No? If Eric? All right?
Speaker 1: Let me think so I rate.
Speaker 3: Your guys spirit age. Yes, okay, Eric is probably twelve. No, you're You're definitely in your twenties, maybe like twenty eight, okay, or I give you, I give you like early thirties.
Speaker 1: How come I'm not in my twenties?
Speaker 3: Fine? Your spirit age is your actual age. Welcome to your weesdays.
Speaker 2: Sixty.
Speaker 1: Stop that this is a compliment.
Speaker 3: You are a fairly hip for your age.
Speaker 1: Fairly sixty.
Speaker 2: Yes, your your spirit age is great?
Speaker 3: Oh could.
Speaker 2: You please turn and could you move your microphone and not talk off in month?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Godown, I was handing out compliments, insult coughing, I.
Speaker 1: Know, whatever, But okay, anyway, Okay, Then we're going to talk about my impromptu really cool, kind of crazy psychic reading I had on Friday night, oh boy, on zoom and then which will reveal which revealed something very shocking and I want your I can't wait to hear your input on this. Okay, And then I'm going to talk about my attempt to meet a big time celebrity and some advice I was given in my attempt to do so walk away. I'll tell you where I was, what happened, who it was, and it's a good story. Maybe I'll tell it during your dirt.
Speaker 2: I didn't even hear your double d.
Speaker 1: No, you have not, you have not. Okay, So first of all, oh, I don't have the paperwork in front of it, but we can talk about it. We're going to talk about our sponsors right now. First, before we get to we'll talk about my psychic reading first, I think yes after. Our sponsors are fabulous sponsors, one of which is Skidaddle Yes, which is a five k run which is on September seventh at Crown Point along the Bay, starts at eight o'clock. Sign up at Laura Kane after Dark dot com. There's a link on there now. Skadaddle is short for SCAD. SCAD is a heart attack, that attack that it affects women under fifty, mostly symptoms out of nowhere or no symptoms really, and it can be fatal and there's very little research about this. So some of the survivors have put together this walk in order to raise money for research, and it's a great walk. I'm the MC. There's gonna be food, there's gonna be vendors, and it's a lot of camaraderie and it's really.
Speaker 2: Be a really pretty walk.
Speaker 1: It's such a fun walk. I walked with firewife Lust. Oh yeah here and we just have the greatest conversation. So come walk with me. It'd be great and I'd love to see you and you'd help a really good cause. Skidaddle five k go to Laura Kane after dark dot com to sign up before I think it's August twenty eighth, and then you get a free well you get a tea shirt with your sign up.
Speaker 2: Of course, Matt happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Heather, it's oh yeah, Matt, Matt's birthday. It was matth body. So that is skidaddle. Thank you so much for being a sponsor. And then, of course are fabulous the Whoya Cosmetic Surgery Center. If you want anything done, and I'm talking anything, do not even think about going anywhere else because we have the best in our backyard and that would be Lauria Cosmetic Surgery Center. And here's more, Yes, La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: LaToya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are.
Speaker 1: We Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 2: Go to glamfam dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, okay, cue the psychic music please. Now. We have a psychic that comes on the show a lot. Her name is Natalie Vale, and she is incredible and amazing and she's an in person. She's the kind of person you want to go see in person, and she does everything right. She's a medium too, and she see the other side. She's incredible. There's another woman that I know that also does like tarot cards and she does your numerology and stuff like that, and she does it online through WhatsApp and you can do it via video and she charges like two dollars a minute, I think, so you can get like a fifteen minute reading or a thirty minute whatever you want. Her name is Veronica, and I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you what she told me because I felt I was with a friend on Friday night and we were both kind of in a funk, and so I said, you know what we see it. Veronica's available and if she would maybe give us something to look forward to, maybe we can ask the cards a question or something. So she was, so, here is the rundown that she gave me. She said, you have been in a nine year struggle. You are coming out of a nine You're coming out of a nine year struggle.
Speaker 3: I'm like, she's right, don't need cards to tell that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it gets better, it gets better. But she said, my birthday is when it started. I'm slowly It's gonna be a slow process, but I'm crawling out of it, which is some good news. She said, we're in retrograde right now? Did you know that when mercury is in retrograde? Okay, that screws everybody up. You're not in when you're under retrograde. When we're in retrograde, it happens like three times a year, and it's like two or three weeks. You're not supposed to buy anything big, sign any big contracts, you know, fall in love or meet you know what I mean. You're supposed to just kind of chill because the planetary alignment is all funky. So she goes, it's really affecting you. Do you have like a bunch of headaches right, And I'm like, I have had a lot of headaches recently. So anyway, she goes, things aren't going to start happening until the twenty eighth of August, which is when it ends. So I asked the cards. So she was shuffling the cards and I was just saying, so, what's kind of what's happening with like the near future as far as like my career and stuff. And she goes, you pulled when you asked me this, And I pulled the card. It was the worst card you could possibly pull, but it was upside down, which is really good. And she goes and it came up two or three times, says I was reading you upside down, which is an excellent sign that things are finally going to turn around. But again she says, it's going to be slow as a molasses something. Damn it. Then I said, what about love? Am I ever going to find love again? Am I gonna meet somebody? Then she pulled the two of cups, which.
Speaker 2: Means these two cups, which.
Speaker 1: Means new love in six months. And this is what she told me.
Speaker 3: That is so specific totally.
Speaker 1: And this is even more specific. She said, a new relationship is on the way. You're going to fall in love. It's going to be reciprocal. He's going to be introduced to you through a friend, or you're going to be set up.
Speaker 2: I oh, I already know what this is gonna I can discussA say right now, you're welcome. What's gonna say?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: You're welcome? Keanu Reeves? Is your future love interest? Question Mark?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Are you setting me up with someone you'll see? Wait? Do you talk talk to me? Brother?
Speaker 3: Already told you?
Speaker 1: Well tell me right now? Tell everybody?
Speaker 2: Do know secret?
Speaker 1: We should talk we should keep it on here. Okay, Well, for can I just say something about that? Do I care? Well? No, I don't care that he's younger than me? Do I?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't care. I like younger guys.
Speaker 3: I like younger Wait what I do?
Speaker 1: Not like? Not twenty four year olds?
Speaker 3: But I wasn't implying me, jesus, how old is this person?
Speaker 2: Forty?
Speaker 3: Ooh, Robin the cradle.
Speaker 2: That's jailbit.
Speaker 1: That's a big jump. Well, I don't know if I'm comfortable with that, but you know what, who knows.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could be his mom or older sister or aunt.
Speaker 1: Maybe he has a kink, Maybe he has an older person kink he does anyway, Well, whatever, you know what, love is love, It doesn't matter how you know what chaer is seventy seven. She has a thirty four year old boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's fine that he has a granny complex. It's no anyway.
Speaker 1: So she goes. Either that or you might meet by happenstance, but it's gonna be probably a setup. She said. In the next month, some interesting news is coming. Good news. You pulled the good news card new beginnings, but again very slowly, and then the mercury and retrograde thing. And then so that was good. And then she had me put she sometimes she has me do like little rituals, and she said, in order to attract abundance and wealth, when you're in the shower, take coconut water and rinse. After you're done with your shower, rinse with coconut water because of the sweet and stickiness brings and attracts stuff like mighty. Like what that's just that's just.
Speaker 3: Good for your skin. Coca is good for your skin. But I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: Tips, Hey, why not? You know what. I'll try anything at this point. Yeah, I know you will, right, coconut water in the shower. I can do that.
Speaker 3: Do that, use coconut oil. Actually, it's fair for you.
Speaker 1: I do do that.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So that was my cool psychic rereading. If you want to know more about Veronica, just dm me. I'm going to post something about her and her information soon. But if you want to know, just two dollars a minute. And she's really good and she she's gonna do my birth chart next.
Speaker 3: I just want to know, and not as like a point of mocking, but just genuine interest. How does tell a fortune telling work? Like? Does the magic go through the computer when you're reading tarot cards?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I think that when you are talking to somebody, you form a connection. It doesn't matter if you're a person or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an interpersonal emotional connection.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you're a psychic, you can read somebody, oh by looking at them. It doesn't matter if you're in front of them or over the phone. Right. I don't know why any of this works. I'm not a swat like kind of am a psychic a little bit?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Now, if I really tried, I think I could hone.
Speaker 3: I think my skills. I think if you really tried, you could believe you were a psychic.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Anyways, what I've done I've used before, and the thing she told me did come true.
Speaker 3: So it's cool.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm excited about that. Now I have to tell you about something that happened on Saturday real quick.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hate to the interjet again, but let me just say one thing. I'm gonna tease something. So for Halloween, we always do something interesting, right, Yes, I just want to let you know ahead of time. I already have something planned because I found something in the last week and I went, this would be perfect for Halloween. You're gonna absolutely hate it, but it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Am I gonna like it?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 3: I don't think you'll actually, yeah, you will like it. You'll like it a lot. You're gonna hate it. Probably, it's gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'm in if it has doesn't have anything to do with throw up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's haunting. It's a haunting sort of like it's a ghost thing. It's Halloween.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was driving past Grossmon Center the other day. I saw big signs and costumes. I'm like costumes. I'm like, oh yeah, wait a minute, Halloween really literally is around the corner.
Speaker 3: That's why I was came up and I was I was, I forget that. I was on a website. It relates to some a site where you can purchase stuff, and I was like, oh god. And then I and I went down this rabbit hole is like you can buye these and I was like, I'm getting one for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Did you the other day with the little egg?
Speaker 1: I don't watch the videos you sent it. I don't trust cute I trust you with my life, but not when it comes to videos that you DM me because they're always throw up or somebody having diarrhea squirting out there butt or like flying off a toilet because they're diary ing so hard, yeah, or puking like suddenly.
Speaker 2: It was such a cute video with this little egg.
Speaker 3: Yeah doing what? It's so random? By the way, how did this come up again? All right, let me just conclude my Now, yes, you may maybe you'll like it. I definitely could sway it either way. Were you either like it or hate it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like scary stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it might be too real for you, depending on the Yeah, God, it won't be too real for me because I think it's a lot of crap. But maybe for you it'll be too.
Speaker 1: Because I believe everything.
Speaker 3: Because I I could put a positive spin on it, or I could put a very negative spin on it, and who knows, so we'll see. The negative spin might be way more fun though.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what you can. You do what you think is best. Oh my gosh, I'm excited. Our Halloween show is already planned, already planned.
Speaker 2: I love it, thank you.
Speaker 3: I want to announce that I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I know Halloween, Like literally, you're almost done with August. What the heck is going on with this year? It's crazy? But okay, Now, all last week I filled in for somebody who did traffic for Jagger and Christia and ninety two point five Magic. Ninety two point five and their company had a big thing down at the waterfront on Saturday called Taco Fest, and they invited me to go. They gave me tickets, and it was Antonio's birthday, so I'm like, hey, do you want to go to this Taco Fest on Saturday. It seems like it's a lot of fun, like all kinds of tacos. There was Chihuahua races, there was lucha libre wrestling and DJ dancing smash mouth, Oh I have something to talk about that and the big performer of the night who brought it so hard. I bought merchandise Vanilla Ice. What the most fun, coolest. Everybody was into it. It was packed, got it was like a party. It was a it was like a dance.
Speaker 2: He's still alive.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, looked awesome. He was he was on, he sang, he wrapped, he was great. He brought people on stage. So before he went on my big thing, like Antonio really wanted to meet him. I'm like, okay, I'm gonna work this so hard. I'm going to try to get backstage to meet Vanilla Ice on my own. I wasn't going to use my you know, radio contact. I was gonna try to do it by myself. So I go to the merch booth and this guy, this older man, is behind the thing, and I said, you know, I just want to introduce myself. Oh boy, uh I My name is Laura Kane and I do a podcast with my friend Eric, and we've been doing it for five years, and we we really love Vanilla Ice. I was, you know, saying that it would be really cool. It's my friend's birthday if we could just say hi to him, if I mean, if there's any way that you know of that, like and he's like he shook his head like this. He goes, I've been doing this for thirty years, concerts, selling stuff at concerts. He goes, I've heard it all. I go, do you think I'm I'm telling you just like lying? Do you think I'm lying to you? I go, I'm not. I'm telling you the truth, but I understand what you're saying. I understand what you're saying. And then like I started to kind of talk to him, and he goes, you know what, you know what you should do, And this is good for anybody that wants to try to meet a celebrity. He goes, do your homework first, for example, google his charities, Google what he's been up too lately, find out how many kids he has. Find out like what like maybe if his like parents are one of his parents or is sick or something, or like, find out something that you can ask him very personal where he will engage in conversations so you're not just one of the randoms that come up to him. I'm like, actually, that's great advice to really to just be prepared, do your homework. And I liked that.
Speaker 3: But don't do the charity one. Most of them aren't involved in their charity.
Speaker 1: No, but he is. He actually super is super so much is he does. He flips homes in South Florida in this one neighborhood that's kind of yanky, and he's making it really nice. He's a great person, really really great person. He's he's helps people, he helps kids, he's he's an entrepreneur, he's a real estate mogul. Like he's really made it big for himself.
Speaker 3: I thought he stopped existing like twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: No, but get this, So smash Mouth goes on first before Vanilla I's and I'm looking at the leads here and I'm like, he looks great.
Speaker 3: Wait you don't do you not know?
Speaker 1: No? Like no, this know, I just somebody told me that. I was like I was. I was expecting to see this guy and he was going to be like all like, you know, like a worn out you know, because he's been doing this for so long. And but this guy like he had darker hair and he looked like thin and younger, and I'm like, wow, he just looked the lead singer like die just like Brian said, is dead. They got a new dude who's from Santiego, who's now the lead singer smash Oh wow. I was like, what was it in the news.
Speaker 2: On them?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that he died. Did you know?
Speaker 3: I know even if you would look up to you're like I heard you died earlier this year. How is are you? How are you you okay.
Speaker 1: But the guy that is now seeing sounds just like him. And it was a great chow all all in all, great event, really fun. Oh here's the merch I bought. I did have to buy some merch because I was so enthralled with ventialized word to your mother, Vanilla ives baby whoo woo woo. I would pay to see him again. I'm not kidding. He keeps that good. I'm good boom.
Speaker 2: All right, So now did you ever meet him? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, they were like big time security in this. I was like right near the security fence and I was like looking. I was like I was scoping out the scene. I was trying every angle and then I finally just said, you know what, it's just not happening, not tonight. You know, I didn't really care. I wanted to do it for Antonio but whatever, no big deal. But so no, I didn't. It was too late because his assistant had already gone backstage with people. So whatever. But in the future, if you want to meet somebody, do your homework first, then maybe like get an angle in. That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, speaking, did you want to hear about my weekend or did you completely forget that I existed this weekend.
Speaker 1: Well some of yeah, we do know, but what what can you talk about?
Speaker 3: Actually continue? Yeah? You struggling there, I know he is.
Speaker 2: On Friday, Yeah, I went to the Conrad over in Laoya, the music oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah venue and yeah. A friend of mine had tickets and so we went and there was a little bit of a mix up, so we wound up going to a later show. And there were two shows, one at six and I think one at eight thirty. So we went to eat. We went to this little sushi restaurant in La Joya in Laoya, and we walk in and there's two women standing at the at the you know, front desk, and they the younger girl said do you have reservations? And I'm like no, and the woman behind her goes, oh, Eric, and come come, you know, seats us. And she's very very attentive, and my friend's looking at me like what is does she know your name? And so she brings us food and everything and we go to pay the bill.
Speaker 1: Were you questioning this at all? Like were you saying how do I know you?
Speaker 2: Or because of what I do for a living? Well both jobs, I have. I have no idea if I know somebody because I've showed them a home or what's happened. So I'm just smiling and like, okay. So the Bill comes and you know, and the whole she's just can I get you anything? Eric, can I you know? And I'm like, so, uh, Bill comes, I pay it and we leave and she comes up and she, you know, pass my back and she's like, oh my god, Eric, please come anytime. You're always welcome, and I'm and then you know, it was like the love of your show, and I was like, oh my goodness, oh well wonderful.
Speaker 1: You know social podcast listeners. Do you do you have her name?
Speaker 2: I do not, Sorry, you are a very well I didn't. It didn't happen till the very end when we were walking out.
Speaker 1: So do you want to give the restaurant a shout out?
Speaker 2: If I could remember the name of it.
Speaker 3: I know, I just want to say, no one has ever recognized me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know. I'll get the name of the restaurant and then I'll give her a shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, think about the restaurant name because it's important. Yes, Brian, put the camera on yourself real quick, right, Now I'm gonna do a little plug for Brian. Put the camera on your face.
Speaker 3: It's on my face.
Speaker 1: Tell there is Brian producer. Brian producer, Brian of the Laura Kane after Dark podcast for over two years. Now, when you see him in public, please go up to him and say hi. He loves it, he would love it.
Speaker 3: It's fine. Yes, I'm not that friendly in public. I'm not gonna lie and I'm not mean.
Speaker 1: I'm just so interested you are the way you are here.
Speaker 3: No, I no, I am nicer in person the show I am. I feel I feel like you guys can to test on the cameras go off. I'm a lot nicer too.
Speaker 1: Sometimes yes, sometimes, No, that's not true. Yes, it is true in my in my experience.
Speaker 3: I mean to you all the time.
Speaker 2: That's contract professional opinion.
Speaker 1: So do you remember the name of the restaurant yet? Know? Okay? Do you know what street it was on?
Speaker 2: It was you know where the comedy store is?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was right off of that street.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh do you want to mean some celebrities go to the comedy store. Yes?
Speaker 2: So that was the second place, that was the second part of the evening. So we're walking back towards to you.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 2: I know, it's very sweet. Thank you so much taking care of us. Sorry. So we're walking back and we're passing the comedy store and we're talking and I'm looking straight ahead and I see this guy kind of lean out of line and he's with this beautiful girl and he leans out of line and looks at me, and I look at him and I'm like, is that Steve? And it's a family friend. I've known him since he was in the third grade. I think something. I mean, he was one of my brother's best friends. And he lives in Denver and I'm like, and he goes Eric And my friend's like, I feel like I'm in an alternate university because every single time we turn around, somebody knows you. And I was like, thank god Marla's not here, because this is the bane of her existence, because it doesn't matter where we are, like I'll run into somebody that She's like of cars, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, can I ask you something you don't have to get at you get any details of any kind, So I know you're a mister private. Was it cool because did you impress the person you were with. Yes, yes, okay, so that it was a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was like a really fun thing. It was a really good thing.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 2: And so we're talking and his wife is lovely and she, you know, came up and hugged me and hugged my friend and everything, and it was great. And so we talked for a little bit and they were here to see Sebastian Monascalo. Oh my god, we're playing there. Yeah, and so last.
Speaker 1: Name Manascalco, Maniscalco, Sebastian. Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 2: He's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So then we get to the music festival and Todd thank you for the tickets and taking care of us. He was awesome.
Speaker 1: What music did you see?
Speaker 2: It was like a jazz It was actually kind of cool as a guy from a pianist from New York that incorporated like visual along with Oh I think.
Speaker 1: I read this commercial on Kpe for yeah you see us see the Conrad. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, And of course you don't remember his name, killing me. I'm sorry you are killing me.
Speaker 3: But I think if you're a listener to the show and you work at a restaurant, let us know, and we'll come patronize your yes, your location, give us special favors.
Speaker 2: She was great. She is very very sweet, very very sweet.
Speaker 1: There's a law against that.
Speaker 3: There's not what law plug?
Speaker 1: Ola, Paola? What in radio?
Speaker 3: This is radio?
Speaker 1: Well it's a medium.
Speaker 3: No, this is you two, it's totally different.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just not cool.
Speaker 3: I think it's very cool.
Speaker 1: No, you don't say we're gonna plug your restaurant if you give us free from.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I just like no, I'm not saying I plug your restaurant, just saying, hey, send us where you are, we'll come. You can come see. She was very restaurant. By the way, it'd be great for you. Get a table real fast.
Speaker 2: We got a table unofficially.
Speaker 3: Unofficially, I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 1: You can well you do you? You do? You?
Speaker 3: Hey? If you see me and you hey like that kid looks like he needs a table.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till you get recognized some day. That's not gonna happen, Yes it will.
Speaker 3: I'm not that recognizable. Yes you are, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Oh you know where I got reckon. I don't get recognized as much as Eric gets recognized.
Speaker 3: For some reason, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: He gets recognized all the time everywhere for the podcast. That's weird because he's the favorite. But but when I went to the Food Fighters concert at Petco, if I was with a guy, like a new guy, if I was on a date, I would have impressed the heck out of this person, because I was approached by more people than I think I've ever been approached by, like, oh my god, hi from you know, just the Jeff and Jaredays and everything. You're Laura kanea d D. It was really good, really cool. It's a cool thing you recognized, isn't it? And it doesn't get old.
Speaker 2: Well, Todd knew who you were? He did from the Conrad Yeah, you knew who you were?
Speaker 1: He did? Oh, from the Jevren der Days? Or did you tell him that we're on a podcast? Okay, gets now he's listening to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, Todd.
Speaker 1: All right, now we need to get to the Double D News.
Speaker 2: There's a lot. There is a lot. Yes, now, it's very very.
Speaker 1: You tell me when you're going to talk about the Kettemine Queen, because we got a call our listener friend who knew this chick. Yes, and I'm very curious to know what kind of person this person was.
Speaker 2: So, okay, so I'm going to do that last.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Genna Rollins passed away at ninety four years old over the weekend from complications of Alzheimer's disease. Do you remember who she was? She was in the Some Great.
Speaker 1: Way, Was for a Dream?
Speaker 2: No, No, that was Ellen Burnstey. Oh, she was in Gloria, The Tempest, Something to talk About, Unhooked, the Stars, Hope Floats, The Mighty, The Notebook, The Notebook. So, yeah, she was a fan. I loved her. She was a great actress. Casting is in limbo for Real Housewives of New Jersey due to the big fallout at the end of the season.
Speaker 1: This what happened. I've not watched that.
Speaker 2: There was a huge fight between two of the housewives and it involved slapping and drink throwing, and so they're not having a reunion because of it. So now they've pushed back. None of them know if they're contracts being renewed, and they don't know if they're going to start filming again anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the big difference that happens? Like on every like there's drink throwing and hair pulls.
Speaker 2: This time there was actual physical contact.
Speaker 1: Oh and that's a big no no.
Speaker 2: Blake. Lively has been labeled a mean girl after a viral fan encounter regarding a bracelet went what happened viral? She was doing press for it ends with us, So I've got a whole bunch of dirt about that with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the girl hands her a bracelet that was kind of like pink and white and her dress was like red and white, I guess, and she goes, oh, thanks so much, I'm gonna give it to my assistant because it doesn't match what I'm wearing. And everybody's like, oh, she's mean, come on, I don't. I don't think so. I mean, sure there was another way that you can say, oh my god, thank you so much and just hold on to it. It's like elaborating.
Speaker 3: I guess was like advent.
Speaker 2: This was it the red carpet.
Speaker 3: Oh, she can't wear any like, she can't just start putting on random right exactly.
Speaker 2: But I guess what people are saying is she didn't need to. They said it was almost like she was shaming this little girl that gave it to her. I don't she seems like a nice person to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's probably not super nice. I mean she's I'm sure she's a stuck up like a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Well you so, I I like her. I think she's a cape. One of my favorite movies is The Age Vattline. I could watch that thing. Have you ever seen it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love that movie. She's a woman that never ages.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I liked her in The Shallows where she played.
Speaker 3: That was a terrible movie.
Speaker 1: It was good Traveling Pants, Yeah, she was good in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whenever first, and then she was good in that movie with John Travolta where they were all drug lords.
Speaker 3: Oh, she was in I never mind, forget what that. She was in the Town, Yeah, the Town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's I think she's a cap.
Speaker 1: So what is going on with this movie? Do I need to see this movie?
Speaker 2: Well? It earned so apparently controversy is good for it because it earned one hundred million over the weekend. It's opening weekend.
Speaker 1: So it has come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's come out. It came out on Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay. It's based on a book, right, based.
Speaker 2: On a book, And the reason that there's so much fallout is that. So she and her husband Ryan Reynolds produced it, okay, or were producers on it. Her co star Justin Baldoni. Part of it was he went to one of the Blacki'S or something or one of the other producers or something and said, hey, listen, how much does she weigh? Because there's a scene where he has to lift her up in the air, and he said, I want to make sure that I don't hurt my back. So she got pissed thinking that he was fat chaining her. Okay, now she weighs all of it. It looks like a buck nine.
Speaker 1: So that's the only tall that's.
Speaker 3: The only thing where I kind of go I kind of get her aside, because she's clearly like she doesn't weigh that much, like he would have to have some pretty severe back issues had to be a big problem whim.
Speaker 2: So he initially he directed it and bought the rights to the film years ago or this fact, Yeah, bought the rights to the book years ago. So then everybody was saying during all the press junk keits, he was not. He just did it on his own. Everybody else did it together. So nobody follows him on social media. Nobody's like, you know, hashtagging him on anything. So then what he was upset with was that she has like a hair care line that's coming out. So she was making the film seem like it was not a movie about DV deep domestic about Yeah, so it was. She was seen apparently allegedly making it seem less serious than it was. So he had an issue with that. She had an issue with him. Everything went off the rails and.
Speaker 1: They play like a love their lovers right in the movie. Oh boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll see how all that goes down. To see that, I know, I do want to see it. Okay, this song I have listened to probably thirty times.
Speaker 1: It just came out Billie Eilish, No what it's.
Speaker 2: The duet between Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga. Oh it's with a smile.
Speaker 1: Did you see the video?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is fantastic. I can guarantee this will be played at every wedding from now until the end of time.
Speaker 1: I didn't listen to the words, but I guess it's romantic.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's beautiful and their voices sound so good together.
Speaker 1: There's a story about the most expensive concert per minute, and Bruno Mars was number one. Really, it's not that his concert tickets are expensive. It's just that per minute though, they like they did all these calculations like how long it lasts, and da da da da. It was like two dollars and nineteen cents a minute.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm okay with short concerts. Actually, I feel like long concerts are too much.
Speaker 1: Same a half hour concerts, No, there's no way.
Speaker 3: I'm good with like an hour and a half one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Play the hits, don't bust out anything new. I don't. I don't really want to hear it. Yeah, tonight and that I'm good to go.
Speaker 2: Yes. In other music news, Vanessa Williams remember her Yes. She is coming out with a new studio album. It's called Survivor and it comes out on Friday, the twenty third.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: The songs so far, I've heard three legs bop and I like the Moonlight and they're all very very good.
Speaker 1: Do you like the new Billie Eilish song It's I love that we're playing it on?
Speaker 2: Starts Sutton Strack from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Her clothing store in LA called Sutton closed.
Speaker 1: Oh shock her.
Speaker 2: I know shocker. It's been around since twenty oh seven something like that. It's been around for a while. In other Real Housewives of Beverly Hills news, Kyle Richard's ex husband Mauricio his Netflix show Buying Beverly Hills has been canceled after the second season. It was boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: In other real estate Netflix news, Selling Sunset premieres season eight on September sixth. I have not watched a m glued to the TV.
Speaker 1: Now, look, Ken, do I have to start at the beginning or can I start the season?
Speaker 2: You have to start at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I want to. I can't do eight seasons.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so trust me, you will thank me.
Speaker 1: It's almost get too jealous. I get too jealous of the opulence and the Chanel suits.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they all look like a bunch of muppets, Like it's they teeter around on these super high heels and they they're all lollipopular.
Speaker 1: I know, I know those two dudes that own it.
Speaker 2: Oh the Little Tiny Brothers. Yeah, okay, I saw some great stuff this weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm yes, I.
Speaker 2: Know Opening Night to Alien Romulus.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, did you see it.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic, okay, rank Suddy Alvarez directed it. He did Evil Dead and Don't Breathe, So it was fantastic. So I would say Aliens, Alien, Alien, Romulus, and then the rest of them can suck it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I don't think they're that great. Aliens is by far the best one, and it's not even particularly close.
Speaker 1: Is that the Sigourney Weaver first one?
Speaker 3: The second one is much better than the first one. Oh yeah, the first one's good, don't get me wrong. And there are different types of movies. They're wildly different. But the second one's much better.
Speaker 2: Second one was great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well this one was good. Okay. So then I said, hey, you were supposed to invite me, and you.
Speaker 2: Never called because I went earlier than I expected.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: I watched The Union on Netflix with Halle Berry and Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 1: Is this a rom com? Is this a drama?
Speaker 2: Kind of like an action comedy? No, thanks, I gotta say so far. I couldn't really make it through. I'm going to try and finish it not.
Speaker 1: Did you try that Nicole Kidman family affair thing? It's supposed to be a rom com type of thing. Like a comedy. Did you like that?
Speaker 2: Awful?
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna go there.
Speaker 2: That's not my type of thing. No, it was terrible, the one with what's his name? Yeah, no, zac Efron, it was terrible. I watched Terror the other night. It was good.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, I thought it was terrible. Did you I didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought it was it was a more of an original idea.
Speaker 1: Was this made for no?
Speaker 2: No, it was a movie though.
Speaker 3: No. But it got pulled from the box office after like two weeks. Yeah, I made no money.
Speaker 2: It was I thought it was enjoyable.
Speaker 3: It's it had some neat scenes. I think most of it was very dumb.
Speaker 1: How did it compare to the one that I just saw on Netflix? The one where the hand.
Speaker 2: Oh, talk to Me? Yes, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: That was good. It's on Netflix now, it's on one of the things.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think talk to Me is a little overrated. It is much better than.
Speaker 2: Good I just watched the other night. Oh god, it was awful. Pearl, what it's Pearl is great. It's the trifecta with the Tie West Tie West movie. So it's there was X Pearl and now Maxine is the third one.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of anything.
Speaker 2: So Pearl is well. The x so X is the movie where these porno filmmakers go to this farmhouse and when the owners, this old man and his wife, found out what they're doing, they just start picking picking them off left and right. It was good, okay, Pearl.
Speaker 3: It was a right. Pearl is I think the best one of the trifecta.
Speaker 2: I did not even finish it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Pearl is super.
Speaker 2: It was so boring. I turned it off and watched Judge Duty. Okay, well that makes sense because I love my Judge Judy. You know that. Don't anybody talk about Judge gi.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Emily in Paris Season three is back on Netflix. Four episodes. Now here's the thing that sucks. They're separating it into two. I hate it when they do this. So they're going to release like four episodes and then there's gonna be a break, and then they're going to release four more.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I don't know when it comes out. I think this month. But it is the equivalent of The Tiger King.
Speaker 2: Yes, but with Chimpanze Chimpanzees. I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, I can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 2: I can't either.
Speaker 1: It looks so good because chimpanzees. It's like a girl, a woman who takes care of them. But then it's also the story of that woman whose face was ripped off by one of them.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's gonna called Chimp.
Speaker 2: And then there were two documentaries that I watched last night. I watched Lacy Peterson.
Speaker 1: Oh, I watched that Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was good.
Speaker 2: And then if you haven't seen this, my friend Suzanne text to me, She's like, you've got to watch this documentary. You will baw your eye out. It's called Daughters.
Speaker 1: That I don't know, but I don't think. I already can't handle it.
Speaker 2: It's about all these little girls whose dads are incarcerated and they want to have a dance and the dads can't come, so the teachers are like, well, let's bring the dance to the dads, so they all go to the prison.
Speaker 1: Did you cry?
Speaker 2: Oh my, really it was so good. Yeah, it was really really very heartwarming, very sweet.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen The Last Tourists?
Speaker 3: No, that sounds not interesting.
Speaker 1: No, it's a documentary about tourism and how it's ruining our planet. And how like it's creating poverty in these town in these in these like Waldieves for example, like these big glorious giant you know, luxury resorts where all these people from the actual island work, but they work for pennies and they live in these horrible conditions. And it was just like and how all the trash and they don't have the infrastructure for all the people toists that. You just need to be a more conscious, more aware person when you're traveling, you know, like think about the people who actually live there and be more mindful. It's basically this was but it was really good. It was interesting.
Speaker 2: Good. Okay, I'll watch that.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna watch it?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, I say, I don't think towards them is what props up a lot of countries, though, I think you should watch this. They would have no industry with that tourism watch this, okay.
Speaker 2: Speaking of halle Berry, Halle Berry and her ex partner Olivier Martinez, she wants soul custody. It's a very heated battle over their ten year old son, Masseo. Barry claims Olivier's turbulent and detrimental behavior has impacted their son, who has serious behavior and learning issues that he refuses to address.
Speaker 1: All I got to say is there's a brick building downtown on the way to downtown, and it's the family court building. It is I've been in there many times, going through a divorce, going through custody issues. This is no fun. This is the worst, the worst. And that brick building, there's so much heartache in that building. Oh, I don't know. That made me think about that Dan Break building.
Speaker 2: And then before we get to the big phone call, Shiloh Pitt, Jolie has dropped Pitt from her last name.
Speaker 1: What habit of Brad Pitt? He's not? Is he really that bad of a guy?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 3: Beare pretty serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Angeline is probably thrilled.
Speaker 1: What's Angelina been up to? By the way, like she's kind of good acting anyway, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Here we go. So two doctors that were charged of supplying Matthew Perry with ketamine before his death can no longer write prescriptions. Doctor Salvador plus Cessia and Mark Chavez had their registrations pulled after they're us. Mark Chavez faces ten years in federal prison. The other person that was I guess do you want to say fingered along with them was Jazzvin Sunghat, the ketamine Queen. Okay, so with that, we are going to call someone that knows.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you call, and while you're calling, this woman apparent this allegedly they raided her home and they found not only just high volume of ketamine, but they found pills and they found this, and they found that, and she's like a really high end she's like really hot, this woman. Yeah, and Hi, No, we're gonna call you. Let's call you, Mimi, Hi, mim Hi?
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So we're talking about the ketamine Queen. We just did the story about her and her being getting in trouble for the Matthew Perry Matthew Perry's death. And you knew this person back in the day.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly. Now I met her about twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of person is she? Or was she?
Speaker 4: So? Back in the day she was so much fun, life of the party, just all around good person. Some people were intimidated to talk to her, but I don't know. I always we kind of connected and we had the friend same friend circle, so I didn't I didn't mind her too much. I mean people were people used to comment that she's kind of dripping in ice and wearing all designer clothing, and so they would feel intimidated going near her. She drove the Mercedes, and yeah, she was pretty bougie back in the day. But I never ever thought that her source of mouth wealth might be something like this.
Speaker 1: Right, So you never like saw her do anything like that, like drug related or was she just.
Speaker 4: I knew, I mean she smoked cigarettes, she I oh fe allegedly dabbled in some stuff. Never ever thought it was to this extent. I heard about what they found at her house. I would have never thought that would be found. I'm still stunned to this day. A lot of us are baffled. We just can't believe we actually know someone that you know, was involved in all of this. When I saw the initial video on Instagram, actually I had to watch it a few times because I thought maybe AI is messing with me or something. I just could not believe it. I can't believe throughout some people's.
Speaker 1: Take, oh my gosh, well she is a beauty. No, she can't hear on here. She is a really beautiful person.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, gorgeous, Yes, always always dressed so well, hair and I mean she was so stylish, her nails, make up, everything was amazing.
Speaker 1: Did you know back in the day what her source of wealth was or did you just kind of like, well, she must have a rich family or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's pretty much what we all thought.
Speaker 2: She Hold on, hold on one second, be me go to YouTube if you want to hear the interview with mem on Instagram. It doesn't the sound isn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People are saying they can't hear you, but they can't, but they can't on YouTube anyway. Okay, so when you heard the news about her, did you look back and go, oh, well.
Speaker 4: Maybe, yes, exactly. Now all of us are questioning it. You know what her family possibly involved. She's got I've seen you know, the family she comes from. They are all well to do people, very smart, phsisiccated people. So now we're all questioning where where is this wealth from? I know what a lot of it was inherited, especially back in the day twenty years ago. I mean, what twenty year old is going to have all of that? I don't know if we all were quite jealous of all that she had. But now, you know, we're kind of piecing it together. Maybe maybe you know, I can't say too much, but maybe there was something else there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We just figured they were business people.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, I never questioned it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So they found allegedly they found the ketamine. They found like all sorts of pills, right, cocaine.
Speaker 4: People, That's what I'm hearing, and just.
Speaker 1: Like pretty much everything they and she was all so is she She's going to be in big trouble if she if this judge comes down on her for this.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, they won't even release her from jail, is what I'm hearing. They won't even Yeah, I guess the other people may have been released by now. I'm not quite certain. I'm not really following it to that extent, but as far as I know, she's still in jail.
Speaker 2: I was reading up a little bit on it today. Mimi and both doctors in conjunction with her, they're not allowed to write prescriptions anymore. Mark Chavez was one of the doctors, is on trial and he could go away for ten years.
Speaker 1: You know, it pisses me off. Somebody one of the doctors. He was either the Kennmine Queen or one of those doctors said like under their breath about Matthew Perry, Oh he's a moral he'll buy all this or something, or he'll take he's a moran. Who said he's a moron? Not did she say he was a moron or one of the doctors, And that's not it.
Speaker 4: Was one of the doctors.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 4: All I heard, well, you know, you never know, but all I heard was she wrote a text message asking the doctors I suppose to delete all the messages in conjunction with us. But that's all I've heard about coming from her.
Speaker 1: I bet she did when she found out Matthew Berry was dead.
Speaker 4: I thought she was like, oh no, oh, she's I mean, she should be smarter than that writing stuff like that. I don't know. She's an NBA grad, she's she's a really smart woman. I'm so surprised. Just bad judgment, I mean, all around bad judgment. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You just never know what goes on behind closed doors in someone's private life. I guess yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I knew she was a big partier back in the day, so was she had a party? Not too long ago, a few weeks ago possibly, And now a lot of us are saying, was that actually a going away party? Possibly?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, but I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I heard her house was rated back in March, and they've just been following her. I was surprised in an article I saw recently, they had pictures from her Instagram stories, so somebody was really tracking her page. Oh, she recently cide her hair purple and that was out there for all to see. I was really surprised.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, where did where did she reside in La.
Speaker 4: Or here La?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to say North Hollywood area?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what that party was like?
Speaker 4: Anyway, her parties were over the top. They were. I mean, she really knew how to throw a party, at least she had. I know there were celebrities at our parties previously too, so you never know if they were involved as well.
Speaker 1: Were you were there? There were celebrities there.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't detend that one. But she has a few pictures if you, if you kind of google her, I can share them with you privately. There are pictures of other celebrities out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, you don't want to be a celebrity of having a picture with her right now.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, that would be like one of them, one of them. When Heidi Flices was the big thing, nobody wanted their picture to take awa her either, Oh my god, like raise.
Speaker 4: Everything, yes, exactly. Her Her uncle, I think was or is really big in the party scene too, So I feel like she had connections in that way as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like my mind is going to like the whole entire family. Maybe she grew up that way, you know, maybe it's like a cartel thing. Who knows. I better not say anymore.
Speaker 4: Would be surprising, I hope not.
Speaker 1: I know, ireful, who knows, Like somebody's goname knocking out of our door or.
Speaker 4: I said that, I know, right, I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I knew it. Oh my gosh, Well thank you. I know. I really appreciate you, yah taking our phone call because I was so excited when you said that. And I know that you're a little hesitant, but I get why. But it's kind of are you kind of like it's kind of cool that I know this person or I.
Speaker 4: Guess maybe a little, But honestly, I'm I'm really stocked that somebody like that kind of hung out in my circle of friends. We definitely just ourselves for some time. It just didn't seem like the crowd we wanted to belong to. But she was really nice, honestly, like, I've had some great conversations with her, and I'm really sad this is happening. I'm sad she took the wrong path because even like her grandpa passed away a year or two ago, and I thought that was why she seems to be kind of letting loose, dyeing her hair purple, partying way more in the recent past. I just thought that that really hit her heart because I know she was very very close to him and her grandma who was I'm sure you've seen pictures of her out there and her mom. I don't know. I never would have associated it with it.
Speaker 1: She was getting like the friends money hookup she made. She had got a great client. That's why she's probably partying hart Yeah. Anyway, Well, I hope you're having a great night, and thank you so much for taking my car.
Speaker 2: All right, Bye bye?
Speaker 1: Whoa dude like you never met? Like Brian producer Brian mild Manner dude one day we could come in here and jail were like, wait, Brian, there's no way. He seems so up and up on it.
Speaker 3: I am a rule follower.
Speaker 2: You are to a fault, Like, oh my god, I gotta tell you what happened on Friday night?
Speaker 1: He got mad one. I wanted to write a tacoboll in the trunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said that.
Speaker 1: Is against the law. You will not be doing that.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing. Hey, it's not safe. Be you get fat ticket. And I didn't have time to get pulled over that night, or for Aeric to get pulled over. It was late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a time. We were on a time crunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're on a time crunch. Ticket.
Speaker 2: Are your two dads? Your two dads were our rule followers. So get this. So you know, I've never done a drug in my life. So Friday and I totally contributed to this, attributed to this mercury and retrograph.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah you can do that.
Speaker 2: Because two things happened back to back on Friday night. I was never more irritated in my entire life. So I grandpa was in bed by you know, eleven o'clock. I was in bed watching a movie. Falling asleep, and earlier in the evening, I had had I had my I was expecting a phone call, so I had my ringer on so that I would hear it. Well, when I went to bed, I forgot to turn it off. So you know, my ringer is never on unless I'm expecting a phone call or something where I need to hear it. So all of a sudden, my phone goes off and it's a text message and it's a friend of mine and he goes, hey, what are you doing? And I'm like, I'm in bed. Oh hey, I'm in your area. Do you want to hang out? Nope? Why it's eleven forty or whatever, And I'm all, what time is it where you are? Is what I said? Eleven forty five? Yeah, night night, Like I'm going to bed, and he's like, goh, why are you so cranky, and I'm all, because I'm in bed. The last thing I want to do is have a conversation with somebody at eleven forty five at.
Speaker 1: Night, Like okay, no, So.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and by the way, FYI don't ever contact me at this time again, because you'll get the exact same response.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then.
Speaker 2: Turn my ringer off, put the phone back in the charger, and my phone goes off again. So I'm gonna say this guy's name was Fred. Okay, hey, Eric, it's Fred. Are you up now? I haven't spoken to Fred. I didn't. I couldn't even believe that his number was still on my phone. I haven't seen him or spoke to him in ten years. Mainly was because he had a very bad drug problem, okay, and would not get help. And I was like, I am not getting involved in this drama. So I said, you know, you need to get help. I'll help you get help, but you need to. Okay, Hey, can I come by and pick up some stuff? And I said, what the fuck are you talking about? What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh? And he says tea and I said, the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: It's math?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Tina Party of Tina.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, dude, I go, you need to get help. I said, you mean in ten years you've not gotten any help. I said, you need to get help. Do not ever contact me?
Speaker 1: What what do you call you?
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like, what do I look like a drug mule? So I'm like, lose my number? And then I got the thumbs up, and I went into my phone and deleted that number. I was like, do not ever contact me again. I was so annoyed because he was like, are you up, and I'm all I am, now, yeah, they what do you want?
Speaker 1: They? I didn't know I did crystal myth back when I was doing drugs. I did that. I did a lot of things right, and I never knew it was called partying with partying with Christina or partying with Tina. But that's in the gay community. That's what they say. That's the slang term for let's do some crystal myth.
Speaker 2: Well, I remember, how, I how I never heard it put that way before. But I remember remember the gay pride that you and I the first one You and I went to Yes and we brought my friend Christina that I worked with, and I was like, Hey, everybody, Oh, let's party with Christina, Laura. I'm bringing Laura and I'm bringing Tina and all these all these gay guys were like yeah. And then I show up and I'm all, this is Laura, this is Tina, and they're all oh, And I'm all what, I had no idea, And I think that's the last gay pride I ever went to. I was like a bunch of drug hors, like I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, yeah, I was like that we are over time. We overshared, we overshared, but we love that you guys hung in so long. Just I told you we had a lot.
Speaker 2: We had a lot to discuss.
Speaker 1: Now on Thursday, we have written out our bucket list. I told these I told the boys over the weekend, you know how much they love their weekend text, especially producer Brian.
Speaker 2: I'm like, getting there.
Speaker 1: I didn't respond, I know, I know that.
Speaker 2: Did you like the way I responded to her text?
Speaker 3: That was good?
Speaker 1: All I said was get it, get a list together. It's good for you. You should have goals in a bucket list.
Speaker 2: You should have a bucket list.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to share our bucket list.
Speaker 2: With What was my response to you after your heart felt on call Dad? He's not feeling No, No, that wasn't it. I said, who's this?
Speaker 1: Oh I know rat And then oh our celebrity connections, Oh yes, I have one, two.
Speaker 2: Three, I have three?
Speaker 1: Okay? And I asked Brian before he came in, and he's like and then he's like, oh wait, y'all. I have something.
Speaker 3: Maybe I really don't have one.
Speaker 1: We'll see, but you're going to share it. So but I have a couple interesting I do.
Speaker 2: Have a bone to pick with you before we sign off.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold, save it for the next show, for party over now.
Speaker 2: No, I know we're over now, or it's super quick.
Speaker 1: I litstick on my teeth. Is it okay?
Speaker 3: Just right?
Speaker 2: Texted her tonight and I said, Daddy's not feeling well, so you won't be able to make it in And her response was, I didn't even pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: I looked at it, went nope, makes sense.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't either. I was like, whatever, he's going to show.
Speaker 1: Up or I'm not going to respond to that because it's not funny right now as I'm stressing, like getting everything ready. And then you said, what would you do if I didn't? If I actually was sick and didn't show up, you're looking at it. Show must go on, buddy. If you call in sick five ten minutes, no thirty minutes before the weekends, and if everything's set up and I've teased it, it's going on. Not that I don't want to do it without you, because I don't.
Speaker 2: I think you should probably could just get like a stuffed animal of me my face on it.
Speaker 1: May I'll do that. No, I won't. Did You're gonna be here? Shut up? All right? We gotta end this thing, all right, you guys, thank you for hanging with us so long, and thank you for and thank you me me for talking to us about the Kennemine quain. It was so interesting, it was and uh, if you want Veronica the psychics information, do ye me Laura going after dark because I don't know, I don't know. I'm not real touchy right now. And we got to end this and then we'll see you on Thursday. We have a lot to talk about and love your podcast, and just end it. Eric, We need to go.
Speaker 2: Got to lean into me first, May kiss, love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Love you, my sweet babies. Bye guys, see Thursday.