Speaker 1: One O onelych Intaco.
Speaker 2: On Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. What do the following three items have in common? Taco Bob, Yes, Sweet Soul, Sister Rain, Wildflower. They are all songs from the cult. Go get your vote in JR our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: You have about fifteen minutes to vote for you say it, we play it. Tell us which one of those songs you want to hear and one with the most loads played back at nine. Somebody who votes, Oh that's right, might win Metallica tickets. Uh huh, And don't forget these Metallica tickets are all weekend for that Big jars are all week long for that Big j R.
Speaker 1: R Show. Give your vote in just one time. Please.
Speaker 2: UH West Midlands, England the UH hospital system. There's a hospital system slash first respond to te system. Getting a little bit of a say what on this item. Seems as though the emergency services there that they have a nine nine nine there yeah, is being stretched to its limit and they feel like they haven't got ambulance service at the level where it is able to fulfill all of the ambulance transport requests. So they've made a few suggestions here, One of which is, if you're suffering a heart attack, could you just go ahead and get yourself to the hospital rather than call an ambulance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that makes total sense. Two, you one on the road, somebody having a gripper as you call.
Speaker 2: It, Fred Samfordham Elizabeth, this is the big one.
Speaker 1: I'm coming to.
Speaker 2: See you level. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ill you behind the wheel?
Speaker 2: Oh out, now it's a big one.
Speaker 1: What was the kid's name? Lamar, you big dummy, little mom?
Speaker 2: Get behind the wheel. I can't hold the wheel.
Speaker 1: I'm on my chest.
Speaker 2: I love that old truck they had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sanford's which show did you like better? Archie Bunker or Sandford's completely just asking if you had to pick one, I think I'm going Archie Bunker, All in the Family, m h.
Speaker 1: Man, think of a.
Speaker 2: Probably All in the Family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they're completely different.
Speaker 2: But you did at least with All in the Family, you had the Jefferson's Living next Door, which brought in, uh, kind of a Fred Sandford's you know attitude.
Speaker 1: George.
Speaker 3: If you're younger and you've never seen either of these shows, YouTube it.
Speaker 1: It's worth it.
Speaker 3: It's it's the way that TV used to be, Like the TV's actually had balls.
Speaker 2: Can my day shows were great?
Speaker 3: Man, I just got a visual of TV with balls like truck nuts.
Speaker 2: TV nuts look great hanging off of your thousand dollars old head pats instead of balls hanging off a TV. That's the balls, e TV up there, that's why TV. Very seriously, Yeah, you gave me a heart attack, minor issue. Get yourself over to the hospital, all right. A couple in Austria have married and divorced each other twelve times in the last forty three years. Their neighbors describe their relationship as a model marriage. Why pray tell? Then have they divorced and remarried all times? What's the scam to loophole? Is what it is, Taco. The wife has actually been married thirteen times. Her first husband died, leaving her a widow. In that country, there is a provision where when that scenario happens, the widow receives a pension from the state to support her financially after the death of her first husband, which was back in nineteen eighty one. That pension was twenty seven thousand dollars. Should she get married again, there's no the pension stops right because.
Speaker 1: She's now in a new in new relationship.
Speaker 2: However, if that relationship comes to an end, it defaults back to the original collection of the twenty seven thousand dollars pension from the first husband who passed. So they've been on a off scamming Austria out of twenty seven thousand dollars to the tune of a you know what, two and seventy thousand plus dollars over those north of three hundred thousand dollars. So now they're going to jail for it. They're not going to jail.
Speaker 1: It's they should be. It's a loophole.
Speaker 2: They technically haven't broken the law.
Speaker 3: Your skis in the system, and you know it. Some would call it being creative.
Speaker 2: Creative, creative, creative finances. Sure you tax tax preparation, folks are going, that's one of our old jokes. Oh god, that's coming up soon, tax season.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's that's right at the end of the year. So it's like the health insurance time. You know, you gotta go get your your open and check out open enrollments.
Speaker 2: Then it's right into tax season.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: Let's round two. People blind with that, huh. The health insurance God not even going there.
Speaker 2: Canadian lawyer this in Alberta, Canada, has been disbarred for using client credit cards to fund his pornography edition.
Speaker 1: And he's a what lawyer? It's a loophole.
Speaker 2: He admitted to spending north of ten thousand dollars from client credit cards to pay for his pornography habit. What do you who's paying for pornography other than you know, if you're doing an OnlyFans thing, I mean, there's plenty of free stuff. Of course you'll be racking up your client's credit cards. Go old school and look at the squiggly lines from the HBO. You see a nipple every.
Speaker 3: Somebody said Archie and Sanford and Son awesome old TV Sanford and Anastor freda holler you fish add fool, that's right, somebody else. Somebody said nothing beats married with children? Married with children? Who's great?
Speaker 1: TV?
Speaker 3: Cheers with dry? TV Nightcourt was pretty good, the new Night courts Man.
Speaker 1: That's a stretch. Mhm.
Speaker 2: We're going down the old TV rabbit hole here.
Speaker 1: It seems like it, And that's true.
Speaker 2: It was the best about Grady Fred's buddy Grady.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we can he come over with beers sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, there was Grady and what was the other dude's name, the heavier.
Speaker 3: Dude, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They drink drank ripple, they get the ripple going. Uh h.
Speaker 1: I said it was.
Speaker 2: The two cops, white and black cop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, mister Sandford. They were great to twenty quality TV right there.
Speaker 2: They don't make them like that.
Speaker 1: How about the Gong Show? Oh, damp in my shade?
Speaker 3: Chuck Barris, Ri, I P dre Man smoking SIGs on set?
Speaker 1: Who's doing that?
Speaker 3: I think Chuck Barris. I think I saw him walk out with the sig ones.
Speaker 2: The unknown comic would smoke. Occasionally he would come out with the back over.
Speaker 1: It's smoking with.
Speaker 3: A bag of it is only place to rock one on one one W E j r.
Speaker 2: R