Speaker 1: At least London my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Lease London links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Like we always say, please support the content creators that come on the show, otherwise they no longer will come on the show. It's really that easy. It's a pleasure to have you on with me tonight at Lease. How are you today, I'm very well, thank you and fantastic good good. Let me start off with a kind of a silly or an odd question, but the entire scope of all that you do, what do you consider your job title to be? I'm ado entertaina Okay, okay, all right, I've heard adult entertainer, I've heard content creator, I've heard social media manager from some of these girls where it's just like the sex is this portion of it, and the rest of it is social media and all kinds of other bullshit.
Speaker 2: Right, So for me, I generally say so I'll say adat entertainer because that's like an umbrella term for me. But then like when I'm doing the porn, it's like a it's definitely like an adult actress. When I'm doing photo shoots and stuff like that. It's more like like adult model or something like that. Like I see people say that, especially for like fetish things like that, that I was the adult model, like fetish models things like that. But then my reason that I say adam entertainer is because I started as a dancer. I was an exotic dancer, adult entertainer for years. That was my career. That was like my life career before I started this only like a year or two ago.
Speaker 1: You jumped you already. You are so smart, You're already jumping down the interview list. Next question, how did you initially get into adult entertainment in whatever forum it was? When did you go from you know, whatever job or whatever you were working before that and you just went, fuck it, I can't do this anymore. I have to I have to expand out, I have to do something more.
Speaker 2: Fuck this shit, I'll be a stripper. So I was twenty five years young. I was living in the UK, and I was actually I was a hospitality manager in hotels and like Hian hotels, with like pairing the wines and spirits and stuff with like really gourmet meals, and I really really enjoyed that job. But when I had a breakup when I was in my early twenties. I had like I was engaged and I had my whole life panned ahead of me. He was a chef. I was a restaurant manager kind of thing. So that was and then literally just before my twenty fifth birthday, we broke up and I had a mortgage ship pay that was mine and his and you know all of that kind of stuff. I was like, fuck, I need more money. I should get a bar job after I finished my hotel job. And back then I drink a bit, so I had a few drinks already went on. I remember this was literally the funniest thing. I went on my laptop and I was like bar jobs in you know, my town was new Ki in the UK, and it came up with stripping jobs on Google. Who had like strip clubs, different things. That's a good idea, click and look, wrote it down and then the next day I was like, hmmm, still seems like a good idea. So actually that's how I started dancing when I was twenty five, and I still carried on with the It was basically it was meant to be like a little side job just to like get me through a few months of you know, making the making ends meet, and then I'd work at a new plan and move forward. And literally a few months later, I was like, wow, I actually quit my stressful as how a hospitality job where I do so many hours, you know, sixty hours a week sometimes, and I can just have fun, go to the strip club, have fun with my girlfriends, you know, and and I can travel. I can do whatever I want so and I can pay my bills, and I can travel and videoal sort of thing. So that's what initially stick me over from the civilian vanilla world to the cd underworld stripping and taking your clothes off for money and turning people on, which is why I can sider myself and adult saying it. Because whether I'm dancing, which I don't do as much, well I barely do you anymore. Whether I'm chatting to somebody and all they want me to do is talk about how what a loser they are. I love that. That is actually, even though I'm fully dressed and I'm maybe having fun laughing like really just you know, shooting the shit. Really, that's actually it's what I don't sayment because they're finding it, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Like so I I have a question. I mean, all right, you you were drinking one night, you got the idea, Okay, be a stripper. Google tells you be a stripper. You wake up the next day and you go, oh, I still kind of want to be a stripper. I have had many of those thoughts, but it's mostly when I'm drinking and go rob a band, just do it, just fucking rob a bank. But I wake up the next day and I go, no, that's a terrible idea. Did it fit your personality at all to want to be a strip Okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Like I'm not a bank robber. So when I wake up and go, you thought about robbing a bank last night, I think, well, that was stupid. I'm not a bank robber. Were you? You know, I never know what the appropriate word is here. Were you, even though you were in a relationship, hyper sexual or did you? Were you so comfortable in your body you were like taking clothes off won't be a big deal.
Speaker 2: That part, definitely, they're taking the clothes up part. Being European and like I'd already been to nudest beaches and grew up around people being topless on the beach and stuff and I when I was younger, I used to be a sumwash plan I hated townline, so I'd always be topless in a thong on the beach, even before I was a stripper, So I think I probably the first on my home was first was also for public, because I'd wear it on the beach, But no, I think that. Actually I was approached when I was I was only seventeen in a club and somebody came up to me was like, hey, how do you want to make X amount of money in so many minutes being a dancer, And I was like, hmm, that sounds good when I was making you know, a lot lot less as a waitress when as a teenager and my boyfriend was having none of it. My boyfriend at the time was like, no, you're not being a pold answer because it's kind of like, in fact, I'm talking about like the two thou like the early two thousands, and it was like very much like a CD dirty like kind of idea then and then I think, now it's a lot more in the mainstream.
Speaker 1: So sex well, so I saw, okay, I won't throw numbers out there because that's that's rude to do. But I saw your bio on one thing and I saw your age and I went, she looks twenty eight? What the fuck is this? Like you just said there early two thousands and to someone just looking at a picture of you going early two times? What was she four years old? Like? Thinking about gain club? Do you talk about your age? Do you ever mention your age? Or no? I won't. I won't ask you to call it out only because you got into this, And they don't mean to say later in life in an insulting way at all. Whatsoever, later in life you decided to make the move into porn? Was that just such a confidence from all the stuff you had done prior to that, with the dancing and everything else. Were you ready to take that next step? Or did someone encourage you? Did you have another mortgage payment due and you were drinking one night and you just decided, Hey, you know what, let's google a little bit more.
Speaker 2: That would be a very interesting Google search. I think that would leave me to be like, I want to be a porn stuff but no, So basically I would say I've always liked to challenge myself. There's a phrase that says, when was the last time you did something for the first time, and if it's been too long since I did something for the first time, I got itchy. I get bored super easily, like even in I out of ADHD, like like I kind of identify a lot of that, but I kind of use as an excuse, like they're with me, Like I got some ADHD. It's like it makes me very enthusiastic about things, makes me like super have lots of ideas and stuff, but also it means I kind of get itchy feet and not just doing stuff. So when I was I think I was like first went into hospitality, and I think I love talking to people. I love people, I love like interacting with people, and I love putting myself in kind of uncomfortable situations that I'm a extroverts. So when I was like seventeen, I was like started as a restaurant manager and stuff like that. So I was like in my early yeah, my teens, in my early twenties, I was like people thought I was older than I was because I was wearing a suit, I was in a hotel. I was like, you know, welcome to the such and such blah blah blah. That basically I liked talking shit and being in a character role. So the natural progression from that being a dancer. I was like, well, yeah, like I can go and speak in front of people, and I can you know, I can put myself out there to welcome people in an entertainment way, in the hospitality sense. Let's take that a little bit makes me a little bit more comfortable. Let's be naked as we do that. Well, let's be grinding on. Somebody would do that or something like that, you know. And then I actually didn't do very much stage at first, like the dancing stage, and then through my career I started being moranted that the dancing on the stage, doing more like kind of performances bachelor parties where you have to kind of like have lots of people watching, usual whipping people and stuff like that. So that was like I remember the first time I went to the strip club was obviously the second time the first time I did a bachelor party, and I had like a group of people around me, and I'm there like whipping and riding in like a like a horse or a dam here or something not riding riding.
Speaker 1: Not that I was going to say, this is going to take an odd turn, but I like it.
Speaker 2: No, continue, go ahead, just you know, just like kind of putting on a show. That's what I think. I like. I think whether it's being a restaurant manager in a steakhouse, whether it's you know, welcoming people to a hotel, or whether it was like having a bachelor group that's like, oh, you know what, you guys, celebrating that kind of thing. I liked that, but then getting to do it with pretty makeup and half dressed and spangly things with my girlfriends, and back then I was like, you know, the champagne room definitely had champagne in it, so we were always having fun shots and you know, it was a great way to spend my twenties in traveling and stuff like that. So I think that that was the next step from that was like, oh, well I can do all that in the UK. What about if I get on a flight to Canada and go to a club I've never been to before. What if I, you know, look up on the internet and find a club in Ibiza in Spain and go and do you know, some time out there and just pack a bag and go take my heels, take my click clack heels with me in dis guy. So each time has been like a progression of wanting to challenge myself, wanting to make myself uncomfortable and do something that's kind of exciting and new. So from I say only fans was the one that wasn't really that only fans was. I was a bit of dancer. I lived in a kind of a semi rural area in Florida as a new mom I had. I don't really talk about family stuff too much. I do like to say that I sometimes I'm being a milf and sometimes I'm being the m and so, you know, being I was definitely at that point in time, I didn't even know I was a milth yet. I thought I was just a strippo who had had a kid. And then OnlyFans And twenty twenty in the.
Speaker 1: What's it called pandemic.
Speaker 2: When everyone, yeah, when people didn't want to do anything and we would have to stay aside for a bit, well Florida, we didn't have to say is after that long. But in the meantime, Schipper's very entrepreneurial spirit, I guess, and me and lots of my girlfriends said that open up only fans and that was more like the hustle will will survive. The hustle will adapt and thrive and survive.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you the jump from uh being in the UK working at clubs and then traveling to different places. This is I'm sure you love Florida. Everyone loves Florida to some extent. But I'm sure being in America, I'm sure you do understand too the perception that Florida can get at times. Perhaps right, did the how do the clubs differ from the UK to something like a Florida club? Now, I assume you didn't go to a hole in the wall junkie farmer Florida club. Maybe I don't know, tell me about it, but how did they compare?
Speaker 2: So I'd have to say definitely that that there's many, many different types of clubs, many places like I've worked. I don't want to say all over the world, because I haven't worked in the Antarctica or anything like that, but you know, Australia, North America and Europe. I've got a good idea and I'd say that, honestly, the best place is to work that if I had, if I have one of my girlfriends's in their twenties now, like I want to travel dance. You know, I've got this is my chance. I'm gonna didn't take it while I'm young and free. Blah blah blah. I'd say go to Australia. If they're an American, go to Australia. If they're Australia, go to America or anywhere else, go to Australia America because I like being somewhere that I'm a little bit different. Like I did love dancing in you know, my hometown kind of thing because it was a bachelor party town, so it was what that's that's kind of the the summer season was bachelor parties and then the ones you could get very slow. We have more like military and things like that. So for me that was fun. But I like going to Australiahere it's like, oh I've got an accent. I'll go out to Canada and it's like, oh my god. You know, that was a very very The club in Canada was actually my worst experience. That was like a hole in the wall. I can't see the worst experience because I still enjoyed it. I think I root for the underdog, Matt.
Speaker 1: You know where you know where, I think you'd really clean up have you ever heard anything? And I don't know, maybe it's maybe you got to go there with a shotgun too. I've always heard the strip clubs in Alaska. Those guys come off the oil rigs with just thousands of thousands of dollars. I think a beautiful British redhead showing up like all the other girls would just go home for the night. Have you ever danced in the lane?
Speaker 2: I haven't danced in Alaska. I was actually so when I came out here, I was in Key West, and then I went from Key West, I was in Gainesville for a minute, and then from and I was in Gainesville, I was travel out to New Orleans. And then after New Orleans, I was like, right, I had this was the ex husband. I was like, right, where are we going to go next? And we had a few places. We had Colorado in the MICUs. Colorado is really good for dancing as well. Alaska's really good for dancing, and I've heard about that, and San Diego or New Orleans. And because we were thinking of starting a family, we didn't choose New Orleans as much as that's like I think, like soul wise, Florida and New Orleans is kind of where I'm at. But you know, we decided to go for the San Diego option and the Alaska reason. I actually looked at the temperatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well I didn't it was gonna be fun. I just said, they think you'd get paid.
Speaker 2: I think that as I'm getting older and more, and I will actually say my I don't know if I.
Speaker 1: Say how old, you didn't and then I didn't follow up.
Speaker 2: It's literally like on the internet, my real age.
Speaker 1: I know, I found it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say he is like legit, it doesn't lies. I'm like, yeah, so I have no forty or thirty this shit that blew.
Speaker 1: Now I'm thirty eight, but I look like this. That's what I'm saying. The difference is, and that's a shame that people age differently. I should age as gracefully and beautifully as you. No, No, I appreciate the lie. What Uh Yeah, I think I think. I mean, you are phenomenal. I would have said, you know, twenty eight, twenty nine just from some of the pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. People say that, And it's funny because I think a lot of it is like your vibe as well. Like obviously I don't look haggard, but I could probably if I was like grumpy all the time and I was like not happy with life and I was fucking the same forty year old guy every night, well not not even probably not fucking the same fortiero old guy every night. Because I've heard that, you know, I'm forty, I should be like hating my husband. I have a husband. That's probably why I hate him. But yeah, I think that, Yeah, being young, like being around young people, being young at heart, and what's the sex, and yeah, not doing the same thing. I'd probably have gone crazy a long time ago. For I was doing nine to five, Like even before I said sex, Well, I couldn't do to five. I need someone that's speaking to me kind of right.
Speaker 1: I see. There's not a ton of money in free porn star interviews, so I still have my day job. But this doing this signing off my day, being able to come on interview interesting people, create content, make things that other people that help get them through their day. Now my stuff gets them through their day in a different way than yours does. There is more like a wrap up at the end of the night, or maybe a lunch break in the bathroom. Mine is more like they're listening and going I wish I could be that loser and just talk to the hottest women in the world.
Speaker 2: Um, do you know what I think? If you find enjoying it, then yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask you then, do you find joy in making and producing porn content? So we've stepped out of the striper role. Tell me how you decide at that time or who made you your first offer where you go, hey, I'm going to go do my first boy girl scene maybe and were you still with the X or the person at the time. Was there any discussion with that, like I'm going to go fuck by a guy or were you guys? Kind of like lifestyle ly a little bit so.
Speaker 2: Kind of both of those things. So I actually when I started my Only Fans, I was still married and we had the discussion like okay, like once this is out there, then it's not going to be I had the kind of easy decision. It's slightly easier. I'd already been answer for a long time. I knew there was already probably lots of naked pictures of me and you know, bachelor party, unflattering videos of me and stuff like that out there. Like random out there, not like oh it's on the internet, but it's out there and months is that that you can't get it off? And I found out actually there's a striper gram picture of me on a British stripper grand website. I've been trying to get down, but like a long no, no, no, no, no, no, long time. Why even before I have my boods, I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Now now wait real quickly in posure, why are you trying to get it down? You should just have them water market with your only fans across the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: Really that you literally like business brain? This is I wish. I wish these were.
Speaker 1: Brains mine too, but you know they're not.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but I think that they did me well for the industry. I'm mean anyway, I think your brain would have been surplus to requirements. Maybe sometimes that's why I get told just like keep my mouth closed and do my job, or no, open your mouth and do your job.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. Yeah, I bet they don't want it closed all the time. Maybe at the beginning, keep it open a bit.
Speaker 2: That time, I was sorry when I said my only fans me and the ex husband did have the discussion. I actually did because I had access to so many hot girls being a strip up, I did lots of girl girl and solo and that was kind of where we were at. We weren't really much into that life. While we weren't at all in the lifestyle as much as I was kind of inquisitive about it, that wasn't really where our relationship was at. So that went on and on, and then after I had my divorce, then that's when I had more kind of like more connection with people who were more open minded, more like minded, and I met my what's now my boyfriend, who was my kind of like he was used to like we sort of lifestyle boyfriend and content partner. So that's what we primarily. We met through the life. I met through stc swingers dating and somehow some have found love that way and then but we we went together together when I had my first pro shoe and my first mainstream fun so that was actually I did color. He was there when I was coloring with the pan star called Peter Fitzwan. He was like, oh, you know, you might you know my age, you might be interested in getting you booked for And I was like, I said, oh, my god, and I was excited. Is go to my then content partner, lifestyle boyfriend, and he was like yeah, yeah, So we were both excited about it and and back then because it was in the lifestyle, it's kind of like, well, that's very normal. It wasn't like I'm gonna get sucked by it, man, It's like, oh, I'm going to go and do this exciting thing in Arizona and shoot for hot nups fuck so ah the name it's kind of bad. That's I was like hot and I'm going to fuck ag. That's hot? Right?
Speaker 1: Did you have any anxiety or fear? Had you already built up enough sexuality, like because this is a huge difference, right dancing on stage, even doing bachelor parties, this and that you're gonna let this guy fuck you now? Obviously there's the excitement there, But is anything in your head like what if this is not fun for me? What if I don't like the way I look in this? Go ahead? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I think I think that I was more excited. I think I was more excited. Look, I really really wanted to do it, and I think that I wanted to like be good at it, not like obviously maybe it's going to be good at something straight away. But I wanted to be good enough to have a good shot at it, you know, and I didn't want to just like go out there and fail and anything like that. So I think that was that was my primary thing. I just wanted to do good and I wanted to have I knew it was going to be fun because because I told you I'm a weirdo, I like putting myself in difficult situations and seeing if I sink called swim so and it was super fun. So but I think maybe I was a bit in my head. I think I had the idea of a porn girl, like oh, like perfect and like, you know, everything's perfect, and I was like, I know what I look like at the end of everything, and it's not like this. But then I think maybe it's because I haven't. I'm not like a really big porn watcher. When it comes out. When I'm going to masturbate, I'm not going to like be up on all of the new pawn sites and commies and stuff. I'm going to go on a memory or you know, maybe a hot time that I've got recorded on my phone from me and my partner want me and somebody hooks up with and when that was the case, So yeah, I think that for that reason, I was more like I didn't want to like do a bad job from looking too messy on camera. And I said that to the director and he was like, if you're in your head about that, then you're not gonna do a good you know, that's that's going to be a problem if like, oh, they're going to slap me and even Mark or am I like drooling and my makeup to getting messed up. So I think the fact that he said that to me, I was like, Okay, I think I'm getting this, Like so I just have to like be in the moment, Like if I'm in my head, then it's not going to be in the moment. So but then maybe maybe the first time actually I was too much like that because that scene was just really about it being my first time. So it's like I'm just there doing that, whereas now if I'm like being a stepmom or I'm being like an ambassador or free use, but I'm enjoying it and think there's lots more things to think about, like that's and so yeah, did.
Speaker 1: That answer the question very much?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: And you know, what you exemplified with that a lot of the professionalism that I also do a new girl show where I interview new girls coming in and I really try and filter out like, yes, this girl's hot, but she looks like or seems like maybe it's just in and out, or maybe she'll only be doing this for a little while, so I don't necessarily want a platform or if she decides she doesn't like this. What I love are the performers who come on, who are you know, getting into this whatever age they're getting into us, and they fully understand, like this is a business like your thing. There wasn't just like oh good, I'm gonna get fucked and then get paid money and go home. It was I want to create good content because one, you have your own self pride with that, like I don't want to be put out there looking like a mess or like a shitty fuck or whatever it is. Two there's another piece where you go, this will lead to more work for me, then, so be as professional as you can, you know, step up, do that, and if you put it out there and people like it, there's plenty of people. There are plenty of people that are going to flock to find you as long as you show that professionalism. And I worry that some of the hottest girls in the industry that come in to this thing and kind of don't understand that, don't understand how much of a business it is. We talked earlier. It's not just you know, the outside perception of this industry is beautiful. Elise shows up on set, does her makeup in fifteen minutes. It's an hour long scene, so she has sex for about an hour and ten minutes, takes her forty thousand dollars pay check, and heads home for the day and never signs online. Again. How different is the industry than the outside perception of it.
Speaker 2: Definitely. I think the the showing up and living and getting a check pot is is lovely for somebody who you know, I've been a hustler in the dance and the strip, so it's like and the online as well. It's like, you know, you can put loads of effort into anything, whether it's social media or whether it's a video, costume, whatever it is. That and to me, it seems sometimes the stuff that I really really have put a lot of effort into creating, and it's and I'm like passionate about it, and I do that really now, and now I have to think, okay, if I'm doing something like that is a passion project and attach myself from attachment to the outcome of whether other people are going to like it, because I spent so long on my first ever it wasn't a really it was a TikTok was back in the day, and it was like so hard for me. I'm millennial. I was trying to do the apps and everything like this, and it literally like yeah, loads said it was really cool, but it didn't like blow up or anything like that. And then I had one that I literally took at the end of the end of a hurricane when I didn't have any makeup bar I literally was just like talking in front of my camera and that was the one that I literally you didn't even think that I looked good whatever, and there was no mental energy into it didn't So for me, I'm kind of like, well, yeah, I remove myself from attachment to that and it is nice to go in there and like I'm going there, I'm gonna get the script the night before the morning of, I'm going to my makeup of my hair is going to be done. How they want for the role like I. You know, that's all taken out of my my and what's it like my responsibility? So my responsibility is to show up. I have to make sure my test is in date, I have to be on time and you know, all the all the specifications on my call sheet, and then I just have to give my best and then as long as I do that, I'm going to get my check. Whereas in the strip club, you can literally you can show up. You can be Grandt's like a nice, nice, beautiful outfit, your hair, makeup will be absolutely perfect, and you can walk out there and for some reason you just walk up to the wrong friend every night, and you know your every every time that night, So then you know you don't end up in the champagne room. You know, everyone that's throwing money just happens to be getting more change. When it's your turn to render stay something. It can just happen like that. So the fact that it can still happen that I can go and go to a photo shoot and try and take good pictures and maybe I'm not in love with them, but I've still done what I came to do, and i still get check. So that's that's the side of it for me, the money side, the side, like the internet side, is probably what I struggle with more. But I that's another reason that I like. I'd say that it's a double edged sword of being older, because if I was, I know my girlfriends it's in their twenties, will arrive somewhere, We'll arrive somewhere and they have already done a real and they've posted it, and I'm like, the fuck. I know that you went like this for a second when we walked in, but what like will tab me? But apart from that, for me, I'm like, it takes a bit longer to do that kind of stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: And you know the dumb luck of that. Sometimes I used to do a comedy show as well, and my co host I begged them for a year, get on Instagram, Get on Instagram, Come on, this is how we promote our show. And he gets on Instagram and I would work editing till three four in the morning, perfect little clips of a comedy bit we did, and this and then and post them and they get one thousand views or fifteen hundred views. He takes a video of his local McDonald's, which somebody shot up the drive through board. First thing he ever posted six million views, and I just go, you know what, fucking why try? Why try? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I think we have to try for us, Like if it's something that I want to make, I wrote, But yeah, I think that as I'm as I'm getting old, I'm like, Okay, So my I like to say a lot of the time is like my skills like in other areas, So organization not my strong suit. Like being super like on top of everything like posting and everything like this not my strong suit. Having random ass ideas like hey, like I've got red hair, I could be April O'Neil and get fucked by the turtles. That's the kind of place my head goes. And I've got so much enthusiasm for making that a reality that that that's like I'll bring the energy. I'll bring the crazy ideas and the energy the other stuff I need help rips as I'm getting older and I'm realizing that's not on my strengths. Lie, I can very easily find the leveling of my pride to ask for help. So yeah, that's where I'm at with the Internet and how hard that that stuff is for me.
Speaker 1: I interviewed a girl who was actively stripping, and I came up with this idea based on something she said, and whatever has this been around forever? It's so funny. I'm like inventing the wheel and I'm gonna pitch it to you and you're gonna go, Yeah, they've had that forever though. The idea of a business card for a stripper. Right, sexy picture in the middle, your Venmo QR code on one side, your OnlyFans QR code on the other hand. It off the guys. Hey, oh, I would tip you, but I don't have any more money. We have Venmo right here. You know you tip me, I'll take it the back. Da das Do people do that? Do strippers do that? People just randomly on the street? Here's my only fans? Do strippers do that?
Speaker 2: So? What no? I got? So? I just got this so much. Say to you, Matt, there's two things I want to say about this. Can you hold one of them in your pocket.
Speaker 1: And I'll come paster it please.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to say, hold in your pocket, holding your pocket, temporary tattoo.
Speaker 1: Okay, temporary oh okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to tell you what my first business card when I started my Only Fans, so I was working in a strip club in Gainesville and I was like, you know, this is literally like I've been a dancer for a long time. At this point, I've traveled a lot, and I'm like at the time, like I said, I was a new mum, so I wasn't going to be travel dancing for a minute. But I kind of thought I hadn't hang out my heels forever, so I decided that I'd used my I've met my business cards, even though I didn't think only Fans was going to be a long term thing. I was going to make some business cards so I can handle out the strip club have my any fans on. But I was like, well, I don't want to order like her many Vista four hundred VistaPrint things. I'm not going to use them before I stopped doing only fan stuff, so I was like, oh, I can use them for when I'm travel dancing in the future. So that's how I come up with the name of Lease London, because I've been a lease forever than a day as a dancer. And then sometimes if they don't have that name available at a club, I have to think of another name, and I actually liked used to like to be Analyse. But I think of it in my head like analase. I was thinking, and maybe that could be any poor name for me as well. Maybe I could analase analyse analise like anal I think maybe I could lose.
Speaker 1: There is an analyse, I believe. I think I'll yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead, but temporary.
Speaker 2: I haven't even got to that va. Okay, come on the ride with me, or we'll get there eventually. So that's how I come up with my business naim. But I would not hand out the cards literally actually to them like gold dust, because I didn't want them to be like handing them out to everyone that has a dance with me or anything like this and then see them scattered around. I mean, that's not that's not the level I was thinking of my kind of well I wanted to my business. I didn't want them to be like, you know, just like a was it for like a pizza, like a pizza.
Speaker 1: Like a flyer just just okay, thanks, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Was like you've got one if you as like a valued client or if you if lots. So I was actually working in a truck stop strip club in Gainesville, Florida, because that's where I stayed with my family at the time, and it was the only place I didn't want to travel too much with the babies. So there's lots of truck that I was obviously what they're going to do, go back to their chuck and have some alone time. So I'd be like, okay, you know if we chatted about that, and then it kind of followed on that, like, oh, you could look me up on here. But if they didn't seem what they were going to take good enough care of my car, then this wasn't out of being stingy with the cuts. Even though I did say that I didn't want I didn't know I was going to do with four hundred of them. This is really so. My friend had been she'd been the model for our strip club when you know, years ago, and in and every Wednesday they had her picture on the flyer that was for like pound a drink NT or something, and we'd see them lining the street afterwards, and I was just like, I don't like my candy. Candy's lining the streets out there, and she's so pretty. I don't want to see candy space on the floor. So yeah, that was my idea, and it kind of worked with the business card I here, but then I did because it was Gainesville as well, and this takes me onto my temporary tattoo thing. There was loads of young kids, like the college kids because it's where UF is. So I was on the stage and the kids would say that sometimes, like I say, kids, you know, the college kids, college lads whatever, would say like, oh, I don't have any money, only have demo or only have cash app. And I realized people less like July stingy if they're going on THENMO, they're not going to literally give you like one dollar on VEMMO. I was like, it's a good hussle. So I got temporary tattoos of my QR COO that I had on my business card. But the only place on my body that's flat enough to make the QR work was like right here, so I'd like put it right there. But then it didn't really last like it would it would crinker. It wasn't. It wasn't a perfect solution, but I loved the idea of like having one on my butt and then like.
Speaker 1: Like that's where I thought you were going to say, like on your ass.
Speaker 2: Like that was my idea. But I'm glad that I got the temporary tattoo first before I went and got a QR COO like task it on my butt and it was too bendy.
Speaker 1: Your workless son, You get a guy touching you, You're like, oh my god, God, I'm just flattening it out. Hold on, sorry, I'm just trying to snap it. Give music. Yeah, so let's get into some of the content you put it in your Twitter profile, Superby. When was the first time you realized like you were really in the girls? Was that younger in life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is always a dumb question. Is it fifty to fifty? Because I think if I dropped dead, my wife is like eighty twenty women eighty twenty percent man like my wife is like I would probably just gon find a girlfriend if you drop dead, Like, I'm not dealing with other dudes or whatever. What do you? I know, it's tough to say, but what do you think you are? Split?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'd say that it's very I'd probably agree with you in what you're saying is that, well, I'm also projecting a little bit, but your your wife is with you obviously, she's married to you, she's happy with you. That twenty percent is twenty percent is all you sure? So basically there's no you know, if you were taking out the picture, then she's like, well, I've got women, you know, that's where my passion lie other than Matt. So with me, I think I probably used. I've never had a like a relationship with a girl. I've had like a girlfriend like that. I have like girlfriends, but I've not had like a one on one relationship where it's like there might go to for everything, and you know, I think, honestly, I think that would be like that absolutely amazing. What I've heard from some of my my lis being girlfriends it's hard as well. I can imagine that. But when I've been, you know, in a whatever relationship, i'll being single and being bisexual, then yeah, I'll like be fifty to fifty. It's kind of a fifty to fifty thick. But then with my boyfriend that I'm with now, he's actually like, and this sounds it sounds like it's it is, it's not. It's actually a really bit confident to him. He's actually made me like basically like a lesbian that likes one guy and likes getting sucked on camera, so it's like he so perfectly like takes care of my male side of things needed like I don't. And yeah, between him and porn and then the lifestyle mad and him there swingers. Let's how we met. So that's what we still do sometimes between that and then all the gorgeous women that I come across that are fucking sexy and I get to do things with on camera, and then we want to probably do things off camera then like literally, I'm like, I'm good, Like I've got a whole buffet selection like on Yeah, So I'd say probably the eighty twenty thing is probably I don't know why, I just I'll take your numbers, like probably, okay, eighty percent of the people that I'm checking out is women, and and yeah makes the things I want to go on and get amongst.
Speaker 1: The next thing you list a little less or a little more blunt, if you will anal enthusiast. Now, does enthusiasts mean we are an expert at this? Is it just mean we really like I understand what the name enthusiast means, but how are we using it here? Are you like a pro? Like girls could come to you and be like, hey, I need this da da da, or are you working your way up to become that type of performer?
Speaker 2: So there is I've been having anal sense before some of the girls who's shooting porn was born.
Speaker 1: I might have too. I had a Catholic girlfriend in high school, so I might have been there with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'd say that the enthusiasm is from like the last twenty three years of loving anal and then that like definitely, I'd say that I used I used to have. One of the things was anal size queen. But I'm like, I don't know if I don't really like to like claim something, do you know what I mean? I'm like, oh, ant sex, Like I don't remember to claim even though I'm like, oh that it's massive and it's been in my ass and I was asking for it hard that to me, Like I would say that, but I don't want to be like putting myself. I'm a six queen eight like, but yeah, I do love dig bis in my as.
Speaker 1: All those first letters may have been mixed up on that, but I understood what you were saying, well those things.
Speaker 2: But so that's why I would say that but I do actually love to. So actually i'd say that I would want to be an ambassador for women having better aim. So many women are scared of it, and it's actually, yeah, it's like white people say, like, oh, what's your favorite position, I'm like, spoons anal. Spoons anal is my favorite position period.
Speaker 1: So so for those new performers coming up who might be listening to this, give me. Can you give me two or three tips for a performer, the female performer to be able to perform anal properly, properly quote unquote like, look, is there any is it? Is it clearing out properly? Is it the guy like you have to insist you go slow or whatever it is? Is it loose? Like? What are the key things that new performers should now?
Speaker 2: So I don't really want to say, like I don't like really giving advice, I could sham my experience, Like the things that have been important to me was first of all, doing like some aim training. So I did training back when I did my only fans, I had a fan that gave me a fuck machine like that one of them, and then I had somebody request a custom with it with the biggest fielder, which was big. It was like a like a BBC inlow and then on high for five minutes. And I was like, I don't know if I'm going to be able to like definitely succeed in the specifications that they gave, but I'll give it a go. And this is I'm excited about the challenge. So I did a whole week of ANAL training. I did like a video every day, and I'd say one of the big things about ANAL training is masturbate for us so that you feel kind of like relaxed, and I think, yeah, trying to like trying to make it it feels good like ANAL when you're relaxed and everything, it feels good. So I'd say, like in like focusing on the enjoyment, I'd say, anything, focus on the enjoyment and the pleasure and that will get bigger. If you focus on the things that you're uncomfortablet and the fear, then the fear is going to bigger. It's very it's very spiritual. It's very spiritual. But yeah, so I'd say that is really important. Then the prep is like definitely, definitely, definitely so important because I think that a lot of us are scared in the backup our head like oh no, it's going to be messy. Like I love anal, I don't like mess So that's for me as I've got like on even even if it's not on camera, if it's just me and my wofriend, going to have like it go crazy for anal, like all even fast and prep before that, just because I love anal and I don't say that's my other part. And then yeah, doing the anal training like building building up until you can start a different sight different like a larger size, and then the other thing. Oh, and then i'd say the positioning and the strip you kind of mentioned like stretching like going slow at first and stuff, and I think different people have different necessity levels for that, but I would say, Mike, I love the spoons, like the spoon's position the guy behind and the girl in front. And I'd say that if you start that with this isn't necessarily for like being on film, but if you start like that, because you're like kind of like lay prone on your side, you're usually relaxed. I think that the doggie style anal position where you're kind of like like yes, it is like you're you're in an active position, so you're tenth in certain place. Oh, I'm so clumsy and you're not like so that would be my thing is is that get super comfortable and then slowly, you know, slowly and yeah, I think that's that's not like groundbreaking advice or anything, but that's the things that's to me is important. And then and then if you can as you go up bigger in size. The thing for me was having an any orgasm. I didn't have any orgasm till later in life, after my after my divorce, my my ex and I can't believe we even got married. He didn't like am I didn't like anger.
Speaker 1: Dis Wait, now, what's the gentleman's name that he married after you?
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I like that. Uh so let me ask you this too then all right. So, by the way, folks, if you want to check that out, you know exactly where you can find a lease here at Elise London. Also, make sure you follow her on social media. Here's what I always say. Look, it's Monday, you're fucking broke from the weekend. The bare minimum thing you could do is follow these folks on social media. At least I'm going to give out the Twitter as well. I normally try not to hit them all because whatever, but I love you and I need people to see you and move over to you. On Twitter. It's at Elease London xxx. Elise's e l I s e. But make sure you head on over to the of at Elease London. But I have another question fansly now again YouTube. I'm not throwing out fucking domains here, so whatever, Fansly, not Fansily, I apologize, loyal fans, loyal fans, you have a completely different name, and I want to know does the content differ on that one? So the name over there if people want to check it out, is again a little more blunt BBC Goddess Elease links to everything episode description. At least, what am I going to get if I head on over to that one versus something like your of.
Speaker 2: Whatever you get on there? You're lucky. You're lucky to even have my attention on that. You're lucky that. Basically, it's for the BBC enthusiasts, the cups, simps, losers. I love I love them. I'm not saying this in any kind of leg like. Literally, these are my people that I can't cater to both at the same time. The people who's like, oh, at least and I've seen her on I know I've seen her team skee. Let me see what she does, you know, behind the scenes kind of thing. That's one. Oh my goodness, what happened? Oh I know what that is. That's my ring like.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: My ring light timber? Oh and in my very my very christmasy, very first, they're very relaxing front ran.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I mean I wasn't going to argue about that camera shot we were just on, so we'll keep that ring light shot in. And it did it again? What's wrong? Is it dead?
Speaker 2: I think I meant to Probably the laptop is going to die as well. This is I did promise you that I'm very clumsy and disorganized. You know, the laptop's fine. I think if I turn up the clip brand as we see, hmmm, that's what we got, can you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can still see you. You know what, we've we've had a good time with this. Well, while she runs away, I'm gonna plug. Make sure you head on over at least London again. I'll pound you with these as she would enjoy being pounded. Make sure you follow these folks at the bare minimum, okay, and then payday rolls around, It's Friday, your kids like, hey, I have to get braces. You go, look, you're gonna have to eat liquid food for the next week because Daddy needs to sign it much better.
Speaker 2: A character for kids, for them to just learn to love themselves as they are when they're of age and they get into porn and they can get the veniers. I'm not I'm not saying that all kids should get into porn.
Speaker 1: That sound no, not at all. So so the loyal fans is that that's more of a dumb personality then.
Speaker 2: So with the fetish stuff like I like when I have people approached me on my other platforms and say like, oh, do you have an x y Z video? Then if I just said x y Z that's my British has come out. I've got a translation for you. It means x y Z like kind of all of the above. So yeah, if they kind of ask me about like I have you got such and such like wedgying, like I love I love all, I just love fun stuff that came out. If they I'm not going to advertise that on my only fans, I'm not going to push that kind of stuff, unncessbody asked me. But then on the I just seem to get a lot of people, probably because my boyfriend's black. I have a lot of BBC content things like that that people will be like, oh, you know, just coming at me with cut stuff or coming up with me with like the submissive feet stuff. And I was kind of used to that from being in the strip club because we get lots of the you know, wanting to be called a loser and wanting to wash it feet and stuff like that, and I always found it really fun but and kind of like fun in like a sexy fun like it's kind of like funny and sexy and kind of like, yeah, it's like a good time to have to have a customer like that. And then but then it's kind of like I like being invented about if they like being they like being like belittled, Oh, I'm going to think of like some funny shit to be little like Oh. I had somebody on only Fans that they were like, oh, I would never get a woman like you, And I'm like no, literally, like you wouldn't even be fit to drink my bath water. I was like, And then I sent a picture of some water with like some scummed soap in it, and I sent a picture and sent it as a closed message. They paid, like however much they paid to open the message. I was like, that's my bathwater. That's as close as you're ever going to get to my bath water. And they were like, oh my god God. I was like, and then I took a video of me pooring that the water down the same and I was like, actually, no, that's the closest you the closest you're ever going to get to a woman's body is the bathwater that goes down the drain into the sewer and you're down in the sewer that you're lucky to get the sewer bath water from my goddess like me. So that's the kind of bunshit that I do. But if I start doing that too much on my regular pages, people are gonna tune out. I think they're gonna like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you definitely would be branded as more like like that seems like not to use the word dominant again, But when branding occurs, your beautiful British redhead over here and then also the dom and like maybe you could sneak it in a little bit, but then I think that becomes the dominant brand in the end, Like you're just this, Is that natural to your personality? Can you be? I feel like as I'm just like, get me behind the wheel of a car and I'll be the nastiest person in the world as people drive like shit around me. But I don't think I could be mean to Like if girls were reaching out to me like, oh my god, I'm so turned on by you, please be mean to me, and'll be like, no, I don't know if I can do that. Is it natural to you or no? Not to be mean.
Speaker 2: My dog is about to bark, I can tell, so it's not to be mean. But I like to be likely. I like to be patronizing in the way that they're kind of like, because I really do, especially when it's like cuts.
Speaker 1: I have had so many animals on this show. By the way, my only connection to you is I have a British short hair cat. I'll show you a picture, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of a Manx cat?
Speaker 1: Ah, I've heard of them. I don't know what they are.
Speaker 2: It's like a British short hair that doesn't have a tail. Oh whish short hat. But yeah, so my thing is is that, like, so I alway get a lot of step mom, mommy, stepmom, that kind of thing. So I'm like, I'm like the yeah, I'm a BBC goddess and that I take lots of hello.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's say really, that's David. He is a one eyed British short haired cat. We got him from pet Smart for one hundred and fifty dollars. He is the cutest, sweetest little boy and it is the only connection I have to the UK except for my Irish heritage.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: That David as in Beckham Tenant name all the other British Davids, Yes, a borough that one. I did mention that one to my wife and she goes, who's that? I gotta never mind? I heard, yes, absolutely, Uh. I apologize the dog go ahead being mean.
Speaker 2: So I don't like to you mean, but I will be like patronizing, like like the they're losers and they they come to me because they need mummy's advice or they they want the god they just need They just want to like glean a little bit excitement off their goddess who gets fucked with the BBC that they love to watch I mean, and yeah, they want to tell me that, you know, God has tell me how timing my cop is, how I'm not even cock. It's so small, it's like a like a like a it's like a clipic. And so I like to kind of be like, well, of course you're pathetic, and like I'm a very gracious goddess and you can like, don't piss me off because I don't like to have to be mean to you. The same as with my step sons. I don't like to have to be mean to them. But they need to realize that they're fucking stupid and you know, don't come to Mummy with stupid questions like I'm fucking busy, I'm fucking the real men right now, you know, Like I know that you want Mummy's attention. But that's the kind of way that I come at it because that's natural to me, because I like, I have a lot of love together, I have a lot of tendonists to get. But also you piss me off, and you're going to get the sarcasm and the rough side of my tongue, and.
Speaker 1: I threw the bullshit. I like that. I like it. Yeah, I think it's great. I have two last questions for you here. The first one I ask all performers and I get such surprising answers on what it is, and we've kind of come to a consensus. I wonder where you are with it? What should be the age? And again this is an adult industry positive show and everything like that, it's just the thought question, what should be the age when females can begin performing in adult work. Like there's the anecdotal things where you go, sixteen year old girl gets kicked out of her house, she waits a couple of years, she's jumping from couch to couch. Now she's able to start some kind of a career on only fans. Then you also think of the other side of it, some eighteen year old girl jumping into situations that are dangerous or whatever, and it's her choice. Do you have any thought on that?
Speaker 2: I do. So. I started when I was twenty five, and I was I mature at twenty five in my insex work, and I'm glad. I like as much as I would have loved to have been eighteen and getting to be, you know, a stepdaughter and porter stuff like that like that looks so fucking fun. Like literally the girls they have such great costumes and things to her and they're having bare I love that for them. I wouldn't want to stop that because as well, like eighteen is the legal age, you know what I mean. But I think that what I gained from starting at twenty five is I'd already seen the real world. I'd already gained some knowledge of myself so that when I went in, I knew who I was, Because when I was eighteen, I did not at all personally. I didn't know I was immature at twenty five. I'm probably still immature at forty. But I would say, and I when I lived in Australia, I actually worked in a licensed premises there. Oh no, it actually was in a strip club. Work in a club. I had to have my serving license to work in the strip club, and so there was going to look at it's just like a I think they have the same thing in America. I just haven't ever done it. It's like basically like a like a short course where you have to study about alcohol, serving responsibly, things to look out for, blah blah blah. It's a short course, probably with some self reflection in it. As well, and then you do does whatever. I would say that not super super short, but I'd say maybe like a six week course or something that if you wanted to get into adult work under the age of twenty one, then you have to go do that course or under the age of any kind of arbitrary number that people would decide on, and then you go do that course, whether it's six weeks or I don't think you doesn't need to be like a college course. I don't need like a degree or anything like that. But I think that to cover, you know, just the basics of everything, and that the basics of like, oh, this is, this is kink stuff.
Speaker 1: This is you know, this is these are these are how boundaries are sad, this is I mean, do do the business side of it too, you know, the social media side. I think that would be great. The so some of the go ahead.
Speaker 2: So I think that would I think that would help, because I don't think it would. I don't think I think it would help in two ways. I think it would help people inform themselves, but I think most peop would still go on and try it because they've already invested enough to do the course. But I think that they would go at it with a different mindset from having done the course, and it might people who literally haven't even considered the implications. They might Some people might have some like red what do you call like red flags come up during the course that they actually decided never to go. You know, Oh my god, this is the internet forever. Oh my god. I hadn't thought about the further implications because when you're eighteen, your brain isn't even was it, they say, the court.
Speaker 1: The something something in your brain.
Speaker 2: This isn't developed something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe so it. I've interviewed a lot of big mainstream performers, some girls who got in at eighteen, and all of them pretty much, a lot of them, many of them we understand the other side of it. A lot of them are like twenty one, twenty one, twenty one, twenty one. Here's kind of a consensus we came to that we think might work. What if from eighteen to twenty one, because I agree there's no reason you should be able to go fight in a war at eighteen but not make porn if that's what you choose to do from eighteen to twenty one, only the personal sites, the loyal fan the only fans, and you can only do solo stuff, can't publish any of this stuff, build up your social media platform, see what you like in terms of kink and niche and whatever, and then at twenty one, if you want to go shoot for Team Skied Brass or whatever it is, then you can begin doing that. Again, it's tough, because you're right, it's about maturity there. I've met eighteen year olds who blow me the fuck out of the water in terms of maturity, and I've met fifty year olds who don't know what the fuck they're doing. So it's so tough. It's just you hear. And again I'm not saying that's necessarily my view, it's just kind of the consensus we've come to that might work in that sense.
Speaker 2: I can see that like the soft launch through OnlyFans and solo is I'd say, I know, I still think that you should be allowed to do. I think that you should still be allowed to do Go boy boy, go whatever with your partner, go go whatever it is that you want to do that you're doing in your bedroom. I think that I don't know, maybe it's my maybe it's from living in America for the last ten years. I'm like, you know, it's freedom of speech, it's freedom of sexiness. I don't know, but I think so. There was something recently that I had I shot in Vegas for a VR company for the first time, and they had a what do they call it, a talent liaison or a model liaison, and I think that would be maybe something that could be used. And there's if you are doing a boy girl scene between eighteen and twenty one, you could you'd have to have like a person editor.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think that's a bad idea at all. It's you know, I again, that's a personal preference for everything. Like some of the girls who have said twenty one. One girl said twenty five. I think she started at eighteen. So it's like it's tough. It's tough because you want to protect people, but you also don't want to limit them, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I also just think of all of the like and I'm not saying this in like a any kind of way other than I think when you start to limit because it's creative tea and like, yeah, if they're enough been not coming up with like scientific inventions or anything like that. But just think of all of the magic and all of like, it's a worthwhile thing to do. It's creating something that's worthwhile. It's creating entertainment, and we're having our own lives at the same time, we're growing as people through it. So I think there just being like, no eighteen year old should be eighteen to twenty or eighteen twenty, even though I really think that if I cared about one of my friends and I'd be like, I really hope that you would wait until you just have a better idea of yourself and a better idea of the industry, blah blah blah. But I yeah, just any kind of like big sweeping kind of like limitation I think would limit everything like that would be there would be no eighteen year old pawn. It would be a sad day.
Speaker 1: It would be a sad day for all of us. My guest tonight, at least London, make sure bare minimum you at least follow a lease on social media over on Twitter. She is at Elise London xxx. A lease is spelled Elise. You know exactly where to go after that. Head on over sign up for the VIP at Elease London. Folks. Folks, you've heard her talk the whole night. She offers everything. Okay, she's got the fun kind of light, sweet side, oh beautiful British redhead, wonderful. And then if you want to get your dick kicked in, head on over to the loyal fans, which the link will be below as well. At least, thank you so much. You you were so insightful. I love your dog. I don't care that it barked. And now your phone.
Speaker 2: That was like, I don't mind your dog box. I don't even know how it's happening.
Speaker 1: This, This is two people above thirty seven who just don't know what they're doing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh, hello, so what's happening. I've got a new phone.
Speaker 1: Up and it's connected and it's linked up. Is there a pop up on there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There we go. Let's just wrap it up with that. At least, London, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.