Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about.
Speaker 1: Oh. I have to tell some people about themselves today. I know you're not gonna lack it, but you will be all right. I know the truth hurts. I'm not trying to hurt you, but I am going to tell the truth. So many people in this world profess Christ, but it's a lie. Their hearts are far from him. I have been looking at some different videos on YouTube, and I am appalled.
Speaker 2: People are worshiping their pastors.
Speaker 1: They are elevating worship and praising their pastors and their church families.
Speaker 2: It's a fact. It's a fact.
Speaker 1: I understand when you have a pastor who is bringing the word, who is good at it and really seemed to be doing the right thing, but you still should not praise the warship your pastor. So many pastors have been individuals who started off with good intentions, but because they were praised their worship, they went off the rails. When they realized the money that they could get, they went off the rails.
Speaker 2: They changed.
Speaker 1: And I've been looking at several different pastors and I'm just watching. It's a shame away people worshiped and praised their pastors. Hey, there's nothing wrong with honoring a person. There's nothing wrong with admiring a person. That's okay, and.
Speaker 2: That's that is that is.
Speaker 1: Something we do as humans. There is nothing wrong with loving your pastor. But when you start to worship and praise them and elevate them as if they're God, you're looking more to them than you are God. You're looking more to them than you are the Bible for yourself. You got a problem. You've tip the scale. That's what I'm saying. People are worshiping their pastors. Your pastor is not going to get you into heaven. Worshiping him is gonna get you into Hell. I'm just telling you because I want you to get yourself together before it's too late. Your pastor cannot get you into heaven. They can pray, they can bring the Word. They can even usher you into Christ. You know, wanting to be saved. They can do that, but they can't save you. They gotta work on their own soul salvation. They can't save you. They can't save you no more than a cricket can save you. They can lead you to Christ, for sure, but they cannot save you. They cannot, So you are that's doing it. You better get yourself together because God is not please He's the only God, the only God. You should not be worshiping your pastors. I hear an airplane. If you hear that rumbling, that's what it is, and it is loud. You should not be worshiping your pastors. You should not be doing that. When you worship your pastor, you have lost focus. Some people never have focus, let's just be real about it. But when you worship your pastors, you have lost focus. And it is what happens when people have no roots, when they're just seeking and searching for someone. Well, God can give you the same thing. God can open your eyes.
Speaker 2: Read that word. Get close to God for yourself.
Speaker 1: Too many people go to church out of tradition and they get so connected to the pastors and their church families that they can't see when their pastors are leading them astray.
Speaker 2: You have pastors doing all kind.
Speaker 1: Of worldly things in church, dancing to boots on the ground, singing secular songs. Joe Rayton in church. I just saw a video of a woman with the church. What a blazer on that was it? I mean the blazer was well.
Speaker 2: Her thighs too.
Speaker 1: Now down her leg blazer, upper thigh blazer, just a blazer. Now, you know, you know that it's out of order, no conviction whatsoever. And I may have mentioned this before on another episode, but it's a pierce that no one said anything to her.
Speaker 2: No one said.
Speaker 1: Anything to her. She was up in the front of the church dressed like that. Of pure shame, a pair of shame. You can say what you want, you can believe what you want, but it's a pure shame. It's out of order. And I feel sorry for any person who think it's okay to go to church dressed inappropriately. Shame on the pastor of that church. Shame on the elders who allowed that woman to come into the church looking like that. I don't even care if it wasn't the church. If you're representing God in this particular place, you should still conduct yourself as holy. But this is what's going on in the churches today. All of the worldly things are being brought into the church. I even heard a man say, don't worry about what's going on in the church. Don't worry about what they're doing. If you're in there, it must be all right, So don't worry about it. Stop talking about it. That is crazy, that's crazy. That just lets you know that individual is still in the world too, because you should worry about it. Not worry, but you should be concerned about it. You should be concerned about walking in the church and you have a male in women's clothes and heels standing up on the praise team. You should have a concern about that. Something is wrong with you if you don't. And there is nothing wrong with the person being gay, if that's what they want to be, but I have a problem with them leading worship.
Speaker 2: No, you sit down in the congregation. You shouldn't be leading worship.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people are gonna be angry at me over that, but we have to be accountable. If we're gonna make it to heaven. We have to tell the truth if we're gonna make it to heaven. That's out of order, all the things that's going on in church, selling things in the sanctuary. Don't you remember when when Jesus went into the temple and turn over the tables. He turned over the tables because they had all all those merchants in there selling. I'm seeing people selling in the sanctuary.
Speaker 2: That is out of order. It's completely out of order. Out of order it is. I know people don't like what I'm saying, but it's out of order.
Speaker 1: You should not be selling anything in the sanctuary. You should if you want to sell something, build a place next door, build a place next door for your cafes, your books, your book stores, your merch. You shouldn't be doing it in the sanctuary.
Speaker 2: That is wrong.
Speaker 1: So there is so much going on, and I have touched on a few things, but I want to go back to my original the reason for me making this episode, and that is how people have made their.
Speaker 2: Pastors their masters. They have elevated their pastors.
Speaker 1: They put them on these high pedestals, and they are worshiping and praising their pastors and their church family. That's why many people go to church because they enjoy the company. They enjoy the company, and they fall in love with their pastors. I'm not saying inappropriate love. I'm just saying they fall in love with their pastors. But they begin to praise and worship their pastors. That's not what God want you to do. He don't because you can never build that relationship with God if you're worshiping man. The Bible already tells us. To get to God, you got to go through his son, Jesus, because Jesus is the mediator between us and God. And in order to be saved, you must believe that Jesus is the Son of God, the son of God. Let me say it again, the son of God. So you have to believe that. So you.
Speaker 2: Should know if you read the Bible, that you don't worship no man. You don't praise no man.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's okay to give a person their due, but when you worship in.
Speaker 2: Them, they are your reason for going to church. Oh, you messed up. You've messed up.
Speaker 1: When you make your pastor the only reason you go to church because you want to see him, you want to hear him. You have messed up because that should not be the case. Sure, go to church, enjoy your pastor, but when you start to praise and worship them, you've gone overboard. And that's just the truth. You're supposed to get the word and apply it to your life. You don't supposed to praise and worship the pastor. They don't supposed to be your main reason for going to church to see your church.
Speaker 2: Family and friends. Some of you love your church, family and friends more than you do your own family. I'm just telling you the truth. I'm trying to help someone, not hurt anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to help someone because God should be your focus through his son Jesus Christ Romans ten and nine. Read it for yourself. A lot of you just really don't understand because you have not even been saved yet. You know some of you are saved, but you're not living the life. You're saved on Sunday. Well, that don't work. It means nothing to God. If you just saved on Sundays, it means nothing to God. And I'm telling you from the word it means nothing to God. So you better get it right before it's too late. Don't let the Lord say depart from me, you workers of iniquity, for I know you not. Don't let it be too late for you. Love your pastors, but do not worship your pastors. And if you're under someone who's allowing all of the world into the church, you better rethink where you're going because that pastor is not serving God. He's serving who he has made his God, but he's not serving the true and living God.
Speaker 2: Anytime you see.
Speaker 1: A pastor who is allowing the world come in. Anytime you see a pastor who's charging you for prayer, who's telling you, oh, use this water or this cloth or whatever, you have to buy it and it will heal you.
Speaker 2: You're under the wrong person. You're under the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Anytime you see your pastor and your pastor is drunk, how on weed, he is not serving God. Now I know some people don't like what I'm saying. Please reach out to me. Let's have a conversation about it, because you won't find it anywhere in the Bible, anywhere anywhere. The Bible tells us we are peculiar people. The Bible tells us there.
Speaker 2: Must be separation between us and the world.
Speaker 1: Tell you don't kill the messenger. I'm just telling you. You can live your life however you want, but just know that one day it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be over for you.
Speaker 1: You will not get any more chances to do right, not one, not one. Stop worshiping these people because they have to stand before the same, the exact same God.
Speaker 2: That you will have to stand before one day. They can't save you.
Speaker 1: They can take your money, they can feed you lies, they can manipulate you, but they have no heaven or hell to put you in.
Speaker 2: I have no heaven or hell to put you in.
Speaker 1: I would love that everyone went to heaven, but we already know that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: But you go where you choose.
Speaker 1: Now people think, oh, I go to church every Sunday, I'm going to Heaven.
Speaker 2: Know you're not.
Speaker 1: You have to walk that talk. You have to live that word. Not sometime, all of the time, all the time. You must live a life acceptable, acceptable in the eyes of God.
Speaker 2: Fucked. But how you live, Like I said, it's your choice.
Speaker 1: God has given you that choice.
Speaker 2: But just know that.
Speaker 1: There is no in between point blank the and I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Please share, and don't forget to check out From Heart, From the Heart to the From the Heart.
Speaker 2: To the Heart.
Speaker 1: I can't ever remember the name of my new podcast, but I think it's from the Heart.
Speaker 2: Let me look real quick.
Speaker 1: My new podcast is From the Heart to the Heart by Cherry, so check that out. It's very different. Thank you so much for listening. Much much much love to you.
Speaker 2: You and you.
Speaker 1: In every episode the same, and I hope and I pray, I pray you do it.
Speaker 2: Thank God, it