Speaker 1: And we are here.
Speaker 2: Is not a Jew derogatory terms meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many boys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill old Emma Hall. It's your religious duty to steal.
Speaker 3: From them, to bring harm to them.
Speaker 2: Martin Luther, the man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies. In this book he outlined toad code of Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen The Jews and their line and their Lin and their Lin. Jews and their Lin and their Lin and their lin Jews and their Rome and their Lin and their live Jews and they are live.
Speaker 4: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three.
Speaker 2: The people seem to have forgotten now because the media is all my Jews.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy. Folks who get most of their vaccines normally might be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly.
Speaker 3: What do you tell those folks who.
Speaker 6: Might be saying, We're I'm going to wait a few months before I get this one. WI have not yet had your shot. When do you play to get it?
Speaker 7: I win the Jews and their lives and their lint, their line, the Jaws and their lin and their live and their lin, James.
Speaker 8: And their Ronds and their lin and their line, the Jeans and their lives.
Speaker 3: Back to the show.
Speaker 9: His message for all FBI CIV investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor, if you have one molecule of self respecting your body, and if you have a normal survival instinct and you care about the future of your children, and form teams of investigators to go after this son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: Nail this far nail on.
Speaker 10: You know what to do. Never forget what these Jews did to us and get them, get.
Speaker 7: Them, get them, the Jews and their lives and their lives.
Speaker 2: Jews have words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory terms meeting everyone else but us. So they want to harm as many Goys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud. Their talmud says kill o pemmle hall. It's your religious duty to steal from them, to bring harm to them.
Speaker 11: Martin Luther, the.
Speaker 2: Man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies. In this book he outlined toad code of Jewish doctors. Jewish doctors are here to poison us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty.
Speaker 7: The Jews and their line and their live and their lin, Jews and their lin and their live and their lin.
Speaker 8: Jews and their lives and their lin and their live shoes, and they are live.
Speaker 4: What did Larkin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because the media.
Speaker 11: Is owned by Jews.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy. Folks who get most of their vaccines normally might be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly.
Speaker 3: What do you tell those folks who.
Speaker 5: Might be saying, well, I'm gonna wait a few months before I get this one.
Speaker 6: Whistion have not yet had your shot? When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 7: I win the Jews and their line and their line and their line.
Speaker 8: Jesus and their line and their line and their line, James and their Ronds and their line and their line, Jeans and their lives.
Speaker 3: Back to the show.
Speaker 9: His message for all FBI CIV investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor, if you have one molecule of self respecting her bodies, and if you have a normal survival instinct and you care about the future of your children and former teams of investigators, to go after this son.
Speaker 10: Of a bitch.
Speaker 3: Nail this far nailing you know what to do.
Speaker 10: Never forget what these Jews do to us, and get them, get them, get them, the Jews and their lives and their lives.
Speaker 2: Jews have words for anyone who's not a Jew, yourrogatory term meeting everyone.
Speaker 1: Else but us, all right, So it'd be nice if maybe one of the fifteen times I pressed that Google button, I don't hear that it actually responded, but there's been something going on with that. I think I went, yeah, all right, whatever. It says. Martin Luther's view of the Jews changed dratically, it says drastically over time, usually in his reform movement. You hope that Jews would convert to Christianity once it was freed from Catholic or Catholic corruption the fifteenth But by the fifteen forties, after seeing that they had not accepted his message, his attitude turned fiercely hostile. Well slow down there, buddy, He read their own words. That's what made it a little concerning. It wasn't that they were enemies of the Gospel. They were enemies of mankind. So questioning antiquity is a little whitewashed here. In fifteen forty three, Luther published on the Jews in their Lives a long and aggressive denunciation. Is that really how you call it? Or a descriptive and rational, logical reasonable based on their own admissions and confessions that this is in fact how they believe and what they're teaching. They're young, that this would be a hostile force, a terrorist unit among any nation looking to see that nation his downfall. And in that particular instance, well yeah, there's a problem here. It says he accused them of greed and of corrupting scripture. The accusation or stating and plainly showing that that is the case, he called on the Christian rulers to burn Well, syneed guy's confiscated Jewish books, band rabbis from teaching, and expelled Jews from their lands. He argued that these harsh measures were necessary to protect Christianity, Christian society, and faith from what he saw as Jewish hostility. Luther's writing is carried enormously in Protestant Europe. His authority gave legitimacy to deep seated prejudices fueling described Yeah, but guess what one of the first places that they destroyed. These always co opted and maneuvered and repurposed, were most of the Protestants. Sex they become that which is which they find to be aware or antagonistic against them, or just plain understanding of their goals. Well, then they'll infiltrate, infiltrate, And how do you do that? Well, it's pretty easy when you have the printing capacity for money and Yhow so, we have a few things here today, ladies and gentlemen, And there's a lot of stuff here, and there's a lot of stuff here, and a lot of it goes together. But before we get too crazy out of control here, let's let's check in. See Aloha there, I am baby. Yes, haters will call it photoshop. That guy his name is Kenneth Wheeler too, the bodybuilder, but they share the same name. Can you not every fucking time I do this? Really, just spin out of control and make me have to delete you? Awesome? Thanks? Great, Let's see if I can bring them back up like I did last time. We gonna be good now every time. Oh there is somebody in here. See they weren't gonna show us that billing frog. How's it going? And a building? Me salute to you, sir? All right, well, I have to check back in and I can't just let us sit and spin. So something's got to be done. If it's d dust and fix it. If it's something else, well, oh, if it can't handle more than three live streams at a time, then let us know that so we know when other people are going on. But this nonsense is not effective for smooth running, you know, workflow, so we don't get that right now. Hey Stanley, how are you, sir? Brad sour? How are you sourder? Sorry? Coil opening Daniel good worker? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Um. Yes, haters will call it photoshop. I mean I use the color correction, all right, yeah, and I put this up here too. It's been it's been once, maybe several months since I've seen this and I snapshot it. I can't find where the where their awards are anymore. I looked yesterday and Streamyard I mean spreaker, right, and I couldn't find if I had earned anything new, if there was anything new to earn. I think after two and fifty downloads, that's just like, okay, we're done telling you that you get anything, so out here you go. So yeah, two and fifty thousand downloads, but it's been four years. Some people do that in the day. That's that's in relative terms, it's not it's nothing. So remember, and this is what I had to look for. They chase. They spelled her name wrong because most people, I don't know. Sometimes they do it by accident, and some times they.
Speaker 7: Do it.
Speaker 1: To hide the source of the actual story. But the Saraya thing, I showed you this thing that they wrote up, and I said, doesn't she look a little too? I said, she looks pretty, and she looked, you know, why would the husband want to kill her? And then I said she looks awfully calm for knowing her fate. Well, it turns out everybody, do you know, do you know what's up? I try to give enough hints as I could. I tried to. It's a bullshit story. It's propaganda, and of course that would happen in Iran. And if we were attacking Yemen, then it would have been from Yemen, you know what I mean. But they hate Iran, so it's Iran. And this is a movie. This isn't even this isn't a real person like in real life. This is a movie. This is a frame from a movie. And I've got to find where I started. There was lots of interesting stuff we're gonna look at today, but I gotta find where the Soriah thing is. Maybe I'll just go right into the Instagram. Let's do it that way. I gotta find where I said it. You know, I might actually be on this one. It would we go the next way with it. It's probably in here. Then I just, uh, I don't want to lose my spot. But I guess it's just the way it's gonna go. I can't remember if it came from the top of the bottom, so it's kind of gonna suck a little bit here. Yeah, let's see. It just jumped again. Let me see if I can find it a little faster. If it's not in this spot, there's our buddy. I can't find that thing anywhere. El So I have to like open it up and from there and make the screen zoom in for us to have a good shot of it. Did they ever jump it again?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: All right, well it's not in this spot, but there was a it was a it was a still frame, and I gotta love it up here. I'll just use this one. I thought that was interesting. You don't have to be a Jew to protect Jews. Yeah, you have to be a jackass to think that they require protection when they're the one's killing you. This just pops up in your feed now because of the You know, this dude looks like he either plucks his eyebrows or he's wearing makeup. But that's not the point of the video, so I still kept it for the information. Hey look he's got a definitely, Noney said, must be a great guy. Let me see if I can find this, and it's probably gonna be difficult. I like, oh, there must be something else in there. It's probably just the cover picture. Sometimes cover pictures don't match up with what content is. Oh yeah, this is throwing acid into women's faces and the aftermath. Isn't that nice? Isn't that nice? Islam as a religion of peace, It respects women equally, stopped criticizing my religion. It says, yeah, none of them are good. They're all, oh here it is No, it's not though, But isn't this interesting because look at hold on, look at this. See this the hair, the color of the dress. And that's not this. That's Vicky Weaver whom they murdered, sniper bullet to the head while she was holding her ring to the face, actually while she was holding her infant. Long, how are you cheap? Same guy who was at Waco murdering people, scing back sniper. Let's see if I can find them one we were talking about the other day. It couldn't have been too far up because obviously we were just talking about it the other day. So much you lose if you don't go back on the check like all that. It's weird how it populates after the fact that you think you makes it impossible to find things. See like that wasn't just there on a fucking bitch, That was a kid, that was the ai Grandma. I'm a Jewish, we don't believe in hell because you live it here. Well, I don't know. I can't find it, and they spelled it the wrong way, so it makes it kind of hard to look for it. Let's see if we can do it in a different Instagram. Okay, we can use it. You can use this one search as I aya is how they've spelled it. No, if you can't, there's no way of looking for it. The search is don't let you search by see. Everything sucks here. It's like, oh, okay, we're talking about uh see. At least on your phone you can see content, comments or accounts, and here it just it's fucking retarded. So it's it's impossible to find anything whenever you want it, and so we will just have to go with hopefully you heard it and saw it when I showed you, because that's about all we're gonna get. Remember that AI check did you see that yesterday? And then you see this lay that's the rabo. We'll get into all this in a minute.
Speaker 14: It's just.
Speaker 1: Irritating when you can't find the thing. There's so many of these though, Yeah, it doesn't matter, it's not important. I'll find the picture for you right here. It's gonna say yeah, because you're fucking retarded. See now, they didn't give her a whole freaking story. This was a person. I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna share this all for you. It'd be nice if I had the the stoning of Sarah m And let's go to the horrific eda Reddit. The background of the journalist proves an unreliable narrator, an anti ira Ira French journalist son of an ambassador during the Shah's time, is passing through a village and randomly is told the hush hush story through Soria's aunt. So far, that's already extremely doubtful. But that's not all. The story itself is ridiculous. Sarah is a perfect, sweet, loyal wife who is married to a humongous asshole husband who is not only abusive, but also visits prostitutes and is a shady business and is a shady business deal with the village that has I think is what they were trying to say, a shady business deal with the village. I could. He now wants to marry a fourteen year old girl, but needs to divorce first, so he, with the help of the evil I couldn't accuses her of infidelity, so they stone her and he gets sweet under age. This is the person's talking because they're retarded, you know what I mean. Doesn't that sound like some sort of misshapen redneck fantasy of what Iran is. I don't know about all that, buddy. I don't like the redneck sentiment either. It looks like the most moronic way to marry someone else. First of all, he could just marry the second wife anyway, since it's legal and accepted to marry a second wife's, especially in village life in the eighties. And if for whatever reason he wanted a divorce, we are not Catholics. Kidding one is not that hard. That's also ignoring the fact that execution of a female from infidelity and eats four witnesses that actually see the penetration. But we'll let that slide for now. That was kind of funny. I don't even think he knows that he made it a little phrasing there, like pun intended right penetration. Let it slide, get it, and to give the Western audience more of what they want. The sons of Soria are on the try tribunal will give out the verdict and the father is the one who casts the first stone on Soraya. This fucking little bug. It's all such orientalism fantasy for the white man to get angered about how all the defensive, speediful women of the East are being mistreated even by their closest female, the closest male family members, and gets there, what the hell that's fucking gay with the anyway? Yeah, so this, I mean, there's there's a lot of there's a lot in here. That's not the only thing that gives it away. Though the book was written by an Iranian French journalists who heard it through the woman's aunt while he was passing through the village.
Speaker 12: None of it.
Speaker 1: So they made a movie out of an account of hear saying and that's that's it right there. That's the point that I'm making is that what we saw as images were being pawned off as something real and then they show the blood aftermath. It was a movie. It was a movie, and still framed that we saw and blurred or grainy, either because they suck at posting or because it makes it look more like a real photo, Like who the hell was taking pictures of that in the first place? In the eighties and with book camera. The director of the film is probably another opportunitist who, like the journalists, probably believed a film like this is the only thing. No, it's because it's propaganda for the oy Vays. Buddy, you don't look or think very deep. The producer of Sorayah film, Stephen A. Vt, also produced The Passion of the Christ its production company and Power Productions as such films as I don't know what that is anyway. And then these people who are anti Americas, the American propagandas most of the cdios, it's actually not American. There's nothing American about the media anywhere in any country, you dumb shit. There's there's no there's no nationalistic roots in anything that's that's spoken of on the media. It's all the anti nationalist sentiment of the Oivase, the banking cult that shapes your mind and your thoughts. It says there's been forty seven cases of stoning between nineteen seventy nine to two thousand and two for adultery and incest. It will incest, Come on, I mean, that's of course stoning the worse. Please, So there's not hundreds of cases like that. Also, the film specifically said it was based on a true story that and made it seem as if the villagers actively wanted to kill her? Are you kidding me? So they're gonna give you a Wikipedia and tell you this is this is the validity because Wikipedia said so that person's fucking retarded. He said, if you really wanted to find the answer to your question, you could have at least looked into the reference links of the page you shared. Yeah, yeah, okay, thank thank you for the Wikipedia of that. That makes it one hundred percent legitimate. Theach bags I don't really I really go and read it, but there's not a lot of people talking about it because it's just something random that popped up again, because it's you know, if you already have old propaganda, you may as well reuse it when you want people to get stoked and angry for war. And I'm sure that's probably why I'm seeing pictures of melted faces from their activities as well. Of course that's terrible, of course that's wrong. That isn't really the point, though, is it. And they think that the person who made this video thinks she's the bad person for saying something about about uh, you know Zionism and get the fuck out of our country. They make her out to be the bad person because guess what, it's a Christian mission. So of course anyone wearing one of those on their head and talking bad about the Jews gotta be a demon, right. Yeah, sure, I'm exposed by Canary Mission. Yeah yeah, No, Canary Mission exposed that they're a fucking Jewish front propaganda machine. Yeah, that's that's what you did. Actually. And then for somebody who was asking search that josu dot net does exist, see search dot josh ud dot net does still exist. Yeah, let's see. Oh it's got to refresh me now. They weren't really asking if it still exists. I said, I wasn't sure if it still did. And it's a little on the slow side, but it's here.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm curious. It's Josh. It's probably just gonna go to a dead spot, right because it's going to be Josh your TV. I don't know. Maybe let's just go to f DJ. Yeah it is, so that's cool. It links to the FTJ Now how cool is that? Speaking of which, we wanted to be here anyway, didn't we. Let's see if we can get the thing back up. Uh where am I? Where am I? Well? Oh that's for the live stuff. Well I'm live right now, all right, come on post lookin's I pressed the button? Jesus Jonas? Now can I pause it?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 1: Yes, we are there, we go cool, and now I can finally pause it. No, I wasn't saying it wasn't working for you, Boiling Frog. I'm just saying it was spinning, so I couldn't pause it, Like I can't navigate away unless I can pause it. Otherwise, when it does stop doing it spinning, it's gonna talk, and it's gonna be talking at a different time in the video than you know what I mean, So it'll start playing it with volume on. So I had to I have to be able to pause it when I walk away from it. All right, So there we are, and I'm not going to be a jew condom. Ain't protecting ship for them? Yes? Yes, yes, you know it's not about that. Well, let's fut this way. I mean, everybody who wants to scream and point the finger is in the wrong already because you're acting hostile, but you're also acting like the victim. Well you know, hostility means you sound like you're pretty well capable of defending yourself. If you're so hostile and so demanding, it seems like you got a lot of energy. It doesn't seem like you're meek or meager at all. It seems like you're manipulative and demanding and all the things no one likes in a person. And of course I'm saying that to the people who do that stuff, not to anybody specifically. All right, so I could get rid of that, and we're gonna watch this right now, and then we're gonna get into some of this stuff. It's kind of annoying that I can't get the Soria thing. Let me see if I can do more. See you get it? These are all from the movie. It's a movie, see actress. So the people who didn't even use it original photos. So if they said it was a natural story, why is there nothing about except for a person telling a story to some journalists. Who happens when? Why isn't it convenient that it was a journalist, the person who writes stuff. It isn't it convenient that it made it its way to movie? Does anybody else find this a little weird?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't like the Patrick Beg David Bilbert talking about something here and this is a really lame and tame too, but we might throw that one up there too. Alright, let's watch this.
Speaker 15: Born in eighteen oh five, the story goes that fourteen year old Joseph Smith was visited by God and Jesus Christ, who called upon him to restore the True Church in preparation for the end of the world and the second coming of Christ.
Speaker 1: He later trans eschatological obsession with the end of the world hasn't happened in four million years, but it's happening now that there's humans around. Well, if there's away vas in our midst then yet maybe because they're trying to kill everybody. But aside from that.
Speaker 15: Bribed what became the Book of Mormon. According to this new religion, Jesus and Lucifer are brothers and their father, God is a human man with a physical body. This God is one of many gods, and he has multiple human wives who give birth to billions of living souls that are sent to Earth in order to learn how to become gods themselves.
Speaker 1: And that's why polygamy is supposedly okay, because we become Gods ourselves and then we can take on many les. Hey, become God yourself. Well, that sounds awfully free Masonic, doesn't it? The whole secular humanism, man becomes God. And supposedly, according to the Masons, you need to go through their initiations in order to get that. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a scam at all.
Speaker 15: But the most important Mormon belief is Zion. They believe that in six hundred BC they're Jewish ancestors fled Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: That says it all right there? Gee, why do these people seem like Lureen Cabalists so bad, so like intensely like Frankists in everything that they perform, right down to the Satanic ritual abuse that you find out the Latter day Saints are heavily involved. And oh oh because they're cryptos, got it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because yeah, they follow freemus Freemasonry precepts. I guess you could say, through Joseph Smith's teachings. But Freemasonry nonetheless, and the elements of Francism come from the lure in Kabbala, but he puts it to the max. And then Joseph Smith comes along and adopts all that and Mormonism, Zionism, Christianity, blah blah blah. At the same time you have these other people working through the the brethrens who are instituting this, and then Plymouth and Exclusive Brethren, Moravian and Bohemian or yeah, I think I had that right, like John Darby who gives you dispensation, dispensationalism, tying that to the Jews, and then you get Schofield later on. That was, you know, funded by Rothschild to forever give a handbook to pastors and priests to fuck up the minds of their of their flocks, built a.
Speaker 15: Boat and sailed to America where Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That's called co opting.
Speaker 15: It's visited in thirty three a d. Mormons were taught that they must find the new Jerusalem and.
Speaker 1: Kill all the freaking natives anywhere they go. This is actually part of it too, just like the Columbus guy, you know, murder as you go in.
Speaker 15: America, and we're told that it will be on Lamanite borders, meaning there will be Native Americans there to deal with.
Speaker 1: They expand right, and by deal with, they of course mean murder every least one of them, man, women and child.
Speaker 15: Did from New York to Ohio and Missouri.
Speaker 1: Those you can't find good labor work for, but found.
Speaker 15: It difficult to get along with the locals. After going to war with the Missouri militia, about ten thousand Mormons were forced to leave the state in eighteen thirty nine. They then went to Illinois and established their own city, which soon became one of the You.
Speaker 1: Ever noticed how Illinois. You know, you have Chicago there, but you have Illinois kind of just like a cesspool in a shithole and a huge, high active, highly active area for the insidiousness of shadow government. You get Lincoln from that area, who had a bloody water against Americans, murdering Americans and gleefully for the banks. And then people say, oh, he was a gupslove banks because of green Back. Shut up, shut up. Why would he kill them? Many people, especially in the South, wanted that man dead, and heymn nice shot, is all I gotta say about the largest.
Speaker 15: In Illinois, and was granted a charter that allowed them their own municipal court and a militia in eighteen forty one, over fifty years before Theodore Hertzel's first Zionist Congress in Switzerland, the Mormons ceremoniously dedicated Palestine for the return of the Jews. Also that year, Smith announced that the Angel demands polygamy.
Speaker 1: With an angel demands polygamy, everybody the guys are like yes.
Speaker 15: In three years he takes on forty wives, including girls as young as thirteen. Like the Masonic Order Daughters of Rebecca, they adopt the symbol of the beehive, a symbol of cooperative industry, and Mormons were encouraged to breed and expect.
Speaker 1: And it's not not an accident that the star looks like it's penetrating the whole of the beehive. It's not an accident. It's all sexual and many took child bride.
Speaker 15: In eighteen forty two, Joseph Smith, who.
Speaker 1: Kenny Wise as Serpents by Fritz Springmeyer.
Speaker 15: Fritz came from a family of Freemasons, was given the rare honor of becoming a Mason on site.
Speaker 1: Me, you could probably get Fritz on. I should go see if I can find them.
Speaker 15: Mean that he did not need to do any of the work along with other leading.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gets in the Masons without having to do any of the the steps and any of the the humiliation and you know, humbling yourself to a bunch of dudes. So you shouldn't be asking for their acceptance in order to feel good about yourself, but you know, that's what they make you do.
Speaker 3: Church members.
Speaker 15: Smith was initiated into Freemasonry through all three degrees with the wave of the Illinois grand Master's wand within months thousands of Mormons were initiated into freemasonry and were using their lodge to grow members of the Mormon Church. The official Mormon Endowment ceremonies were introduced, and they reflected Masonic rituals right.
Speaker 1: And remember they co opted the eye, especially when you see it like this in the sun. Those were the Gothic Aryan symbols from a long time ago. This is after, way after they've already dirtied the waters of the Cyrus, changing the folklore of that, turning it into mythological beings who have godlike powers and not just noblemen and women and family. And they did this with the Tamu story and Babylon. Anytime these people get into a religion, they alter, they alter it. Anytime they get into any type of commonly held story, nationalistic pride, they insert themselves, eat and do two things. They give the attributes of their wicked behavior to these beings, fire them, and then make it into religion if it hasn't already been or a cult. Boris was simply the father of thor It's it's personified in an evil way in Egypt. Later by the very corruptive and destructive force of the parasite through the priest craft right, the priest draft the advisors to the leaders, as is now with Trump, and as has always been. You know, Ali, someday I'm just gonna put you on a spit and spin you under a fire low Carrosedia, and then I'm gonna feed you to a Haitian. Yeah, anyway, but yeah, this this uh the look the I was meaning you had to protect or someone's watching out for you, and then turned it to Survey Vince and were watching you. Big fucking difference. Right.
Speaker 15: In eighteen forty four, Joseph Smith announced his candidacy for US presidency and shortly after was charged with treason and locked up in an Illinois jail, where he was murdered and fell from the window with the Book of Mormon in hand. As the story goes, Joseph Smith was now a martyr, and his prophecy was proven to be true when the Mormons were forced to leave Illinois in eighteen forty six. They then began their exodus to the Utah Territory, where they massacred the indigenous population and found their new Jerusalem. The US government allowed the Mormons the freedom to colonize the West and expand their manifest destiny, but after the dirty work was done, polygamy was federally outlawed, and the once anti American Mormons became hyper patriotic, of course, and made the All American Nuclear Family their new public image. The entire Mormon religion.
Speaker 1: Being ugly seems to be a prerequisite for some of these ultra pushy religions.
Speaker 15: And it's based on the belief that the world will soon end and that a Jewish state must be created in Palestine.
Speaker 1: Right, Wow, how convenient in odd that is. There's no Christianity in this in this religion, it defies everything about it. It's not even like quote unquote gnostic by their very wide range definition. It's just craziness. They didn't even get into the part where it's not scientology. Isn't the only one that thinks this way, like you have your own like little world that you go to at the end of your life, and shit, it's it's hilarious and strange, and people say, well, how do you know, but yeah, they so, just like the Jews and this and this, and the Cabalists, especially the Cabalists and the Talmuded doctrine and all that is just to give the rabbis the power and that the law is the most important thing, right, So that's and the antinomialism it kind of comes from. Frankism is defying the laws of the Talmud because it's the messianic age and the importance of doing so to get to your end goals. So that's where Francism comes into it. And that's why they had the altercation mostly for spectacle with the Talmudic rabbis. So Frank would burn the Talmud, lots of books in that Talmud in public. I'm sure your books are kind of valuable back then, you know, because it's not like you just go to Barnes and Noble, So you know, the printing press I think was in the late fifteen hundreds, right somewhere around there. And he was around in the seventeen hundreds, but still it's not like it was widespread, like, hey, everybody's got all kinds of book knows it's they were more valuable back then, so to burn them it's pretty interesting. But it was all for show because then they later become in the I think it was a fifties three or seven they the frank has become baptized, and that's where you get your brethren from. And it's also probably where you get some of these guys from. Interesting how they find their way. They work their way into different organizations, create some but I also infiltrate or infiltrate is a good word, and they don't co opt until after they've changed the the you know, the majority of the power to sway within a group. Then it's co opting, and it's done so subtly that most people don't even recognize that it's happening, like they did with the Freemasons. Freemasonry itself established seemingly just for the pushing of the Lurian kabalistic idea of accelerationism, to bring us to the end of the world, to set the conditions to the end of the world, and to promote the Torah in its ideas of temples and why they need the third one so badly. Three temples, three world wars, three to three, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 15: Yes Church, who identify as descendants of ancient Israel, was the only religious organization to officially support Israel's creation in nineteen forty eight. In nineteen eighty nine, Mormons founded a university in East Jerusalem. The LDS Church is worth billions. Today they are the main contender for the most Zionist Organization of America. And Charlie Kirk said that half of his team were Mormons, So.
Speaker 1: That's where I wanted to go with this, and I'm sure that's probably why he mentioned this, because we're talking about the Israeli angle as if only Jews come from Israel, and that's kind of the funny thing is they're everywhere. And there's also it's not just Christian Zionists that you have to concern yourself with when it comes to supporting this idea of mass murder and give them whatever they want for this main branch of the cult called Judaism. It's more than that. And Judaism is younger than Christianity because Judaism is defined by its defiance of Christianity. So for them to say, you know, they had all this other stuff in the past and history. It wasn't called Judaism back then. Then it was called something else or you know, whatever it was. But I'm called I'm telling you it's a Saturn cult. It at its very core, it was a serpent moon cult or serpent wolf cult if you want, But that was a Saturn cult. Moon and Saturn are pretty much interchangeable because it was the same type of doctrine. It was the negative aspects of nature that they were focusing on for energetic principalities and stuff like that, to bring into them and then get them to do things get work for them. So for people to say, oh, Utah, somebody said, there's no there's hardly a Jewish population there. Why would they do it there? Like, first, what what how many people do you need to pull off with that? But happened number one, number two trained people. There's no logic in anything that they said there. But it's also funny to say that there's no way Salt Lake City, Utah, or Utah itself.
Speaker 14: Is not.
Speaker 1: Somehow spookily in the hands of some very nefarious people. There's a zion bank that looks like a goddamn Q right across the street from the Salt Palace. Their hives are imprinted into the sidewalk. It's the Mormon beehive. It's also a Masonic beehive into this sidewalk. Every so many squares, I've walked them, I see them, I know that they're there. The whole thing is, so if you don't understand what a Mormon is and that they're ultra, super crazed out Zionists with some really strange beliefs, and if you don't understand that for military intelligence, the majority of the people who they bring into high level, you know, top secret clearance security positions are Mormons and Freemasons. Cooper talked about this because he had like two or three, like the junior meetings for the UH was. It wasna the guy Jacques du Moulay who was like the Do Molay youth group or something like that before he moved because he was a he was a military kid, so they moved every so often. Half my team is Mormon, said Charlie Kirk. Oh, well, that's being an ultra ultra Zionist. And if they don't like it. Oh boy, trust me. He couldn't have spoken his mind even though he did it on air. He wouldn't been able to speak his mind to people you even thought were close to him because their higher allegiances to this cult, not to makeing friends. They were there to keep him in mind and be smiley. Just because I'm of smiling at you and theyvered your trust doesn't mean you should tell them anything. There you go. That's a graduate Greg Reese's substack. But you can find whenever he puts out a new video if you're on his telegram group.
Speaker 3: Was Joseph Smith a Mason?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 16: And if so, what connection does it have to temple worship practiced by members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.
Speaker 1: People worship a so listen. Just like everything else. It's like, I have a very awesome, amazing friend who claims as far as if its ethnicity, if it is, I'm not saying I'm not validating that. I'm just saying it's it's their perspective or impression that it is in ethnicity that they are of Jewish Russian descent, So okay, whatever, they don't follow the religion they don't wear tiny hats and they eat bacon. So they are literally just like all American people who just happen to think that it's like, yeah, I'm you know, part with Windian, part Irish, you know that type of deal. Super awesome, great person And so also in our lives we have friends that are in the Mormon Church. Okay, that doesn't say that the people don't do things because they need This is the strength of these organizations. The organization's strength is the pr that they receive from the people who believe in the goodness of their institutions. They need the people who are naive of the true nature of the upper echelon in order to make their publicspective persona look good. So they're just as valued, but just kepta in you know, sheltered from the from the inner workings of the darkness of an organization. But that doesn't mean they can't rise high in it. It doesn't mean that they can't be accommodated, you know, recognized, get recognition among their own. It just means that there's a degree of separation between the inner workings and the outer appearance. So it's okay, say this happens in Christianity this happens in Catholicism, this happens in Judaism, I'm guessing, and it also happens, I mean with people like their rabbis out here. It's hard to believe that there's like at the core of that it's a supremacy of religion. So it's really hard for me to believe that they don't harbor some sort of animosity for everybody that's not Jewish, no matter what level they are in that religious cult. Okay, but and why would that make sense if they actually believe in the God. So they want us to believe that God makes so many goddamn mistakes dot dot dot period. That's the way hold on the all knowing couldn't perceive the problems ahead. So he needs you to go out and slaughter the whole group of people. None, that makes any sense. Why is a god so interested in the affairs of man? Anyway, It's like I said it and forget it type of thing. You know, call me if you need something. Deal, Except they're not calling the same guys. They're calling some demon But anyway, the the Latter day Saints.
Speaker 17: Or the.
Speaker 1: Mormons, they have a church in this town, and we know some of them, and they're really they're really nice people. Of course they have five kids, because the Mormons have lots of children. They're not they're not practicing polygamist, But I mean that is that was a thing for a time, and they're still offshoots that I think still practice that. There was that whole big love uh you know, glorification of that idea on HBO for a time, trying to make the stand so it looks cool. Yeah, but why why are they so closely? It's when you really look at Mormonism, it's it's really a very extreme, extremely Zionist view of things. And what does that mean. It means that the folklore that's been completely taken out of context from the writings that they consider to be from God, which are not the most certainly are not this idea and belief of temples and destruction. Who needs to pay for that? Still? You know, Okay, Roman's over here destroyed it, but America has to fall because of it, even though they're helping you build your third which is probably only the first, because what the hell is these people ever built on their own? Nothing? It's pretty it's pretty easy to convince a bot bunch of blind followers to hate an attack anyone that you don't like simply by manipulation of the crapola in a book and then changing the book. It's not even I mean, it is a grimmore most of these books, but to even just misinterpret it on purpose and then share that and drive that into people's heads as that being the thing because you have a political agenda behind it. I mean it's and things really, you know, evolve so rapidly that they're onto their next scheme before even having the need to apologize for the misguidance in the in the previous they're you're, you're, you're, you're unfaithful. If you question it, you should be excommunicated. And some people's whole identity it's wrapped up in this. Doctor Artist was a Mormon slash Latter day saying fourth generation. Keep that in mind when you hear this, and then tell me if you don't think this is more of a cult and one of those things that people follow you around when you're a Mormon and you have to go everywhere in a suit for a period of time, like everywhere, and they need to follow your daily practices and basically spy and report back on you some you know about others you don't. Spies who spy on their own spies. This is the Jesuit formula, and this is the frankest formula to ensure compliance even when you don't think anybody is listening. That is very creepy, that's not very godly. Where's the trust? You want me to trust you? And what you say? Why don't you trust me?
Speaker 16: There could be some infusion between the similarities with and the differences between.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. What what makes them similar between Freemasonry even though there was a direct relationship there. What makes them similar to Freemasonry is what makes them similar to Judaism as far as the Kabbalistic zion Zionist thing, and that would be the Lurian Kabbala. Not that there's both kabala's or there's a Cubala that was written by a bunch of bays in one section. Then there was the Lurian Kabbala. Was the which was his interpretations of said but was turning into turned into another Kabbala after his death by his followers Kim something or other and some of the other people. But what that was, that was the accelerationist idea of forcing the hand of God to come in here and fuck this place up. Give the world back to the back quote unquote to these people who identify as this cult. But in reality this is still a scam, a swindle on the people because Luria was an Ashkenazi Jew. Yeah, well that's the originals. No, they were the Turks, which means that they were from that Serpent cult far far far back in history. It wasn't an ethnicity, it was bloodlines from that engine cult.
Speaker 16: In Masonic ritual and the way Latter day Saints worship in the Temple of the Lord, let's explain. The term Mason or Masonry refers to freemasonry, a worldwide network of fraternal organizations dating back hundreds of years that promotes morality and service to others. Bullshit and yes, Joseph Smith, the founder of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, was a Freemason. Joseph Smith's brother, Hiram, was also a Mason, and ami with.
Speaker 1: A name like Hiram, I'm surprised he was a freemason. Hiram a biff, Give me a goddamn break. Did he change his name or was he just born into which would indicate that his parents are also Freemasons of.
Speaker 16: A lodge in Palmira, New York, and their father.
Speaker 1: Joseph upsets me that all the a lot of this stuff comes out of New York. It's upsetting to me. Why didn't we take care of it before a god anywhere?
Speaker 16: Smith Senior was also known to be a master Mason in Cana Dagwood, New York.
Speaker 1: There we go, Cannadaigua. Isn't that far away from where I grew up. So he was the master mason. Hence his son becomes Hiram perfect sense as.
Speaker 16: Early as eighteen eighteen, while prophet and president of the church, Joseph joined the Masonic lodge in Navou, Illinois, on March fifteenth, eighteen forty two, rising to.
Speaker 1: Because after he already had his revelations, though they don't talk about it in the proper order here level.
Speaker 16: Of master mason just a day later, under the recognized authority of the Grand Master of Illinois. Masonry wasn't new to the thousands of Latter day Saint converts already living in and around Navo at the time. Although new to the faith, some members of the church, which even those within the ranks of church leadership were already Masons. Eventually, over fifteen hundred members of the church were listed as Freemasons in Navous alone, more than in all the rest of Illinois. In towns across early America, many elected officials were Masons. President George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and many signers of the Declaration of Independence were also Masons. In the years prior to becoming a Mason, Joseph Smith had received instruction from God revelations about eternal promises which God desired to make with church members. These promises are often called covenants. Some of these covenants, along with instruction about the purpose of life, are presented to members of the church in a ceremony called the Endowment held in holy temples.
Speaker 3: So does the temple.
Speaker 16: Endowment ceremony borrow from Masonic ritual. At the time, Latter day Saints in Navu, who experienced both Masonic rites and the Temple Endowment did notice some common characteristics between the two ceremonies, specifically the common methods of presentation and clothing of the participants. They acknowledged parallels between Masonry and the temple ceremony as given to Joseph. Based on their experience with both, they concluded the Temple ceremony was of divine origin, and consider that the ideas within the culture that surrounded Joseph Smith frequently contributed to the process by which he obtained revelations from God regarding the Temple Endowment as well as other subjects. Not surprising since God uses many means to inspire his prophets and help them receive revelation. The Temple ceremony was not an imitation or copy of Masonry. It was revelation from God. Yes, the presentation methods may have parallels to Masonic ritual but the content of the instruction, the covenants and truths introduced by Joseph Smith as part of the endowment were revealed to him prior to his encounter with Masonry. So what are some key differences between Masonic rituals and.
Speaker 1: The take Okay, before his encounter with being a Mason himself, but what was he raised as a raised with a father who was a Mason. You don't think that these ideas didn't trickle down into him and that he saw an angel. Maybe very highly self deluded and honestly believed in this stuff, could people get drunk with their own, you know, sense of self importance an awful lot, don't you. There's one person out there that I'm talking to you that probably understands what I'm saying, all right. So because I wasn't directed at everybody, was only directed at a person that I was thinking of at the time, getting a little get a little drunk on their sense of self importance.
Speaker 16: Down ceremony practiced Masonic rituals based on legend, promote self improvement, brotherhood, charity, and fidelity to truth for the purpose of making better men, who in turn make a better society. In the endowment ceremony, one of many important ceremonies held in sacred temples, men and women promise God to obey his laws for the purpose of gaining exaltation, eternal life with God through Jesus Christ and his atonement and this temple.
Speaker 1: What about the only thing that differs between the This is like freemasonry with the ability to mention the name of Christ, because you can't in the lodges. You can't even try to find or equate. You're not allowed to think. They said about this, to find a deeper truth of your religion, or to scrutinize and analyze freemasonry against the backdrop of your particular faith. As a Mason, it's forbidden.
Speaker 16: It draws upon the revelations from God for its content, though elements of the instructional methods and the clothing worn by participants in each ceremony.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're talking about the apron.
Speaker 16: Share some characteristics. The purposes and origins stand distinct from one another. So is it okay for Latter day Saints to be Masons today? The policy is simple. Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints are not prohibited from becoming Masons.
Speaker 1: They're not prohibited. There was a time where Joseph Smith said it was not okay. He wanted to be the one and the only.
Speaker 16: Nor are Masons prohibited from becoming members of the church. Latter day Saints believe that good can be found in many places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not in a place that breeds something that's antagonistic against the majority of mankind. It's a training ground of propaganda and propaganda mill for turning out people with a cultish mindset that sets them apart from all others. This isn't about bringing people together it's about galvanizing their members as a weapon against everyone else. Very big difference. And look, I'm sure it's because it's cheap artwork here, but there's a square on its corner.
Speaker 16: God loves all his children and wants them to learn of him and return to him through the endowment ceremony in his temples.
Speaker 1: It's like somebody wrote a religion for freemasonry. Do you understand, like this is very deliberate. I'm sure here his dad had had a hand in this, and that he was the one who presented it.
Speaker 16: God reveals profound the world.
Speaker 1: Not to Freemasonry, but Freemasonry made him an honorary for some particular reason. I'm sure it wasn't just for his dad, because even if it was just about his dad being a master Mason or a super Master Mason or a grand pooh bah grand wizard of a whatever doesn't mean anything. They still make your sons go through the degrees, but they didn't with him, you know, kind of like with Manley P.
Speaker 18: Hall.
Speaker 1: Here's the funny thing about Manley P. Hall too, It's like, well, he's an honorary thirty third degree, so they make that sound like he's somehow more special because because of his knowledge, they just gave him a gift. Every thirty third degree is honorary. You can't just earn it. You have to be you have to be selected, and therefore it's an honorary degree. Thirty second is your cap as far as achievements that you can make to get to a certain level. The thirty third is always honorary because it's always by selection, not by deeds.
Speaker 16: Truths about his plan for the happiness of his children. Joseph Smith and Freemasonry, Now you.
Speaker 1: Know, now you know, sort of what's this bunch? Lights? Alrighty cool? Jesus Christ. Larrity says, now, let's put this done down.
Speaker 3: As I've heard from another x LDS that there are a ton of explicitly Masonic rituals and imagery involved in the temple. Is this true or is this conspiracy theory?
Speaker 12: Nonsense?
Speaker 11: This is absolutely.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 19: So Joseph Smith, at some point around the time he was in Navu, was initiated into the Freemasonry, and he advanced pretty quickly through the ranks, and he writes in one of his journals that he was he was inducted into the ranks of Freemasonry and became a master Mason. And so the what happens within the Freemasonic Lodge is mirrored really closely to what the LDS Church is doing, not not necessarily in the Baptist for the Dead, but the other part of what takes place in the Temple, which is called the endowment, and the endowment is this initiation into the secret origins of the creation of the world and what happened in the garden and what trends.
Speaker 1: Again, we know what happened in the garden if you read the Edda, and it had nothing to do with anything Semitic, had nothing to do with well, it did the keld Semites that they were called back then who up who made up the eden Kites? And the eden Kites is just another word for the serpent wolf cult in Kharcemish, who had allies as far as Armenia and beyond around Iraq. They all came to fight against our ancestors when called upon, and they were considered the wolf tribe or the wolf The wolf totem was there. How they were defined because they would wear wolf skins like with the skin of the head around their like a hood into battle between But the sorcerer. Core of the cult were the way Vase before they were called Jews, long long time, a long long time before they were ever called that, and they weren't a specific ethnicity. They were just this group of black magic practitioners who were into child sacrifice, blood draining, all the things that you have heard a million times about what these people do to children back then, this is where it comes from.
Speaker 19: Adam and Eve and Lucifer and God. And part of this there are secret tokens and signs that are given, which is exactly what takes place within the Masonic loge. So there are handshakes, there are new names and passwords, there's ritual sodomy, and so for the Elies person these things. I'm just thinking now that maybe I don't want to continue on this vein offend somebody, because I mean that this is held is pretty sacred among the LDS people. So in short, and sorry for that to derail, but in short, yes, the connection between Freemasonry and the LDS Temple rituals is very very close, and where it came from was Freemasonry because Joseph Smith had been initiated into it, and historically chronologically the temple ceremony came post his induction into the freemasonry.
Speaker 1: But what about Robert Smith from the Cure? Okay, that one's down. This is eight minutes long. You know what we're going to do this one first, Let's let's have a look here. We're going to go into the the highly. Let's see. I mean, is this a toilet legitimate?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean it comes from South Park, It's gotta be true.
Speaker 11: I want you all to say hi to Gary.
Speaker 20: I'm really excited to live in this town. If shared all kinds of great experiences with you my new friends. Oh dude, what a little assholey scary?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 20: My name is Yeah, yeah, fag.
Speaker 21: Okay, now, who can tell me what year the first astronauts.
Speaker 12: Landing on the moon?
Speaker 13: None?
Speaker 20: Nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 21: Wow, looks like I don't have a class full of retards anymore, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Children?
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 22: Such a douche?
Speaker 23: Yes, somebody needs to put him into place. Go kick his ass, Dan, Maybe he won't fight, will he leave? That's all we care about.
Speaker 20: Come on, I got a fucking smirk off his face. Yeah, little bitch, All right, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 24: Kick his ass.
Speaker 20: Yeah, go da go Dad?
Speaker 12: All right, I got five bucks on.
Speaker 22: The other kid who went, Oh, here, do you want to kick a ball around with me?
Speaker 23: No, I'm I'm gonna kick your ass.
Speaker 20: Excuse me, I'm gonna go kick your ass, bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh, I get it.
Speaker 20: I'm in a new kid. Yeah, I guess maybe I deserve it.
Speaker 22: Dude, stop it.
Speaker 1: The other kids are watching.
Speaker 20: Look, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: I won't fight back.
Speaker 20: I just hope that maybe afterwards we can try to be friends. Someday. I'm going over to his house for dinner tonight.
Speaker 10: How did that happen?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 20: Katy's at not Days, but you're having dinner with his family. What kind of family is a.
Speaker 17: Kid like that?
Speaker 20: Hey, everybody, this is my new friend's Dandtan. This is my mom and dad.
Speaker 17: Hi.
Speaker 20: Sam, it's so nice to meet you.
Speaker 11: Well, it's great you can join us for family home meetings. Dan, that's what.
Speaker 20: We don't allow any TV and just entertain each other with music and stories.
Speaker 21: All right, go day, will be your guides, now, your gambles, your songs.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 11: Kids, Now, how about we do some scripture readings from the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 1: The Book of Mormon.
Speaker 10: What's that?
Speaker 20: The Book of Joseph Smith. Who's Joseph Smith? Tell us the story of Joseph Smith again, Dad, Joseph Smith was.
Speaker 3: Called a prophet.
Speaker 18: Dun dun dumb dun dumb he started Don Mormon really and dumb dum dum dum dum.
Speaker 21: You know he claims he spoke with God and Jesus.
Speaker 20: Well, how do you know he did, dumb dumb dum dum dum.
Speaker 1: Joseph.
Speaker 11: I told my wife that you spoke with God and she didn't believe it. Well, it's true.
Speaker 16: I did.
Speaker 22: Where I was asking God if I should be a Protestant or a Catholic or what. And suddenly God and Jesus appeared before me and they said I should start my own church. You see you believe it now?
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, sure, Why would he make that up?
Speaker 18: Dumb dumb dum dum dum. And that night he's an angel. Dum dum dum dum dum.
Speaker 15: Ha.
Speaker 16: I am Morona, I am a Native American.
Speaker 1: But your skin is white.
Speaker 21: Yes, long ago all Native Americans were white.
Speaker 1: Cure sorry though true story.
Speaker 16: We all came to America from Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: I know that part's a lie.
Speaker 3: And we were here, we were visited by Christ.
Speaker 1: They were Gothagerians who u taught these natives a thing or two, and then they got all freaking crazy when when the gosp don got enough copper out of the minds and whatnot and reverted back to ritual human sacrifice and skinning people alive and ripping out their hearts and such, you know, because that's what you do when your God's leave you. Even though the gods were men, eventually my people were all quite often the gods are actually men, and every single time that they're the a person or a people is miss uh what do you call it? How do you what's that word? Mistaken for a god? It's usually a goth or Arian that they're mistaken for a god got ns.
Speaker 21: Well by the other tribe of Israel, and as punishment, God turned their skin red.
Speaker 18: Dumb dumb dumb dum dumb Joseph Smith, Well, it's called them prophet dum dumb.
Speaker 11: Dum dum dum he dad.
Speaker 23: How came you never told me about Joseph Smith, who the guy who's spoke to God and Jesus.
Speaker 20: We all stand God in Jesus don't actually speak to the people. That's not what the Harrison said.
Speaker 23: Mister Harrison said that Joseph Smith spoke to God and Jesus and they told him none of the religions were right.
Speaker 1: Oh diddy, well, none of the religions are right, especially not Mormonism.
Speaker 23: Sir Harrison said that I need to be following heavenly Father's a plan and I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 11: Ah right, that does it.
Speaker 21: I'm gonna go have a talk with this mister Harrison. If he thinks he can fill my son's head with wacko religious crap, he's wrong.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go kick this. Mister Harrison's ass.
Speaker 21: Is mister Harrison's is a white guy, right.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: Pussy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna kick his ass.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 12: Yeah, are you mister Harrison?
Speaker 11: I sure am. My kid was just over at your house and he your stands there. It's so nice to find meet you.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks, This is how colts work.
Speaker 11: Karen just finished making the most amazing rice Krispy.
Speaker 1: Squares with chocolate frosty.
Speaker 3: Come on out of the coal.
Speaker 11: You gotta try one or six, you know.
Speaker 21: To be honest, I've never known any Mormons. I don't even know what you people believe.
Speaker 11: Who was this Joseph Smith.
Speaker 21: Guy, why did he believe that the Native Americans were actually white people from Jerusalem?
Speaker 11: I found them.
Speaker 12: I found them.
Speaker 11: You're not gonna believe it, everybody I found them?
Speaker 12: Found what?
Speaker 22: Another new Testament of Jesus Christ?
Speaker 1: I dung around all that was convenient.
Speaker 22: The angel who told me to look, Wow, inside the stone box, I found them magical seerstones. Under that, I found four gold plates written in strange writing.
Speaker 11: So where are they?
Speaker 12: Where?
Speaker 20: What the cold ladies and the seerstones? Where are they?
Speaker 22: The Angel Moroni appeared to me again, and it said that I'm not allowed to show the plates or the sears toes to anybody, because first I must translate what's written on the plates into English.
Speaker 18: Dumb dumb, dum dum dumb. He found in the stones and gold in the place. Dumb dumb, dum dum dumb, even though nobody else ever saw him. Dum dumb dum dum dumb.
Speaker 21: Sharon, did you know this guy, Joseph Smith found a new Testament to the Bible buried here in America?
Speaker 20: What are you talking about?
Speaker 21: Well, it's just that the Herizins are really nice people, and you should see how loving and together. Their family is I think there's something to that religion, and from now on, our family is Mormon.
Speaker 20: Hey, Sara, Oh here's the little girlfriend.
Speaker 25: Now.
Speaker 23: Hey guys, Stan, I remember you said last night that you'd lost your wealth, so I made you a new one. I look at them, aren't they so cute?
Speaker 12: To get it?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 20: Hey, I heard your dad came over last night. He and my dad talked about Joseph Smith. That's great.
Speaker 23: What happened after he found the golden plates buried in the ground, Well, he kept him hitting from everywhere like he was told, and then he translated what was written on the plates into the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 3: Dum dumb, dum, dumb dumb.
Speaker 21: What's this all about, mister Smith?
Speaker 26: I have in my possession an ancient book written on gold plates that it tells of Jesus christ second comedy here in America.
Speaker 1: Dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb. Really that sounds kind of dum dum dumb dumb dumb dumb.
Speaker 11: How do you expect to translate it with these?
Speaker 27: With them?
Speaker 22: God allows me to translate the plates in English. You take this quill and paper and write down.
Speaker 10: What I say.
Speaker 1: Sit here, Oh, so kind of like a seance a little bit. You got your cuban in the center. Here, you're gonna be kneeling down on the floor. When you've got a table right there with a pan and the quill in it, you're gonna be doing what you're gonna be translating. It's very, very similar to a Masonic ritual. Or I don't know what Curly said he did in the Great Temple in the in the Great Pyramid. You know nothing to see here, nothing, no big deal, definitely not conjuring anything weird.
Speaker 26: The golden plates here in this hat, I need to have them somewhere dark so I can read the spiritual. Oh, okay, write us down.
Speaker 22: Appeared before the meat bits, and that's how the book.
Speaker 3: God Mormon was written. Dun dumb, dum, dum dum.
Speaker 11: Oh that must be the Harrisons.
Speaker 16: He Wow, what a great house.
Speaker 21: Well, come on in and sit down, everybody. You're here just in time. My son was having a little problem with our new religion.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, that's just because he hasn't heard them. Best part about the Joseph Smith story, the one that proves he was for real.
Speaker 3: Marton went home to his fight.
Speaker 18: Dum dum dum dum dum had showed her pages from the book God Mormon. Dum dum dum dum.
Speaker 23: Dun Martin, how do you know he isn't just making stuff up and pretending he's translating off golden plates?
Speaker 18: You see, Harris Smarksmartzmert Smarts Marks.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hide these pages.
Speaker 20: If Joseph Smith really is translating off of golden plates, then he'll.
Speaker 18: Be able to do it again, you see, Harris smarksmart Smart Martin risk dumb.
Speaker 3: So Martin went on back to Smith, said the pages had gone away.
Speaker 21: Look, I'm sorry i amount losing the pages we worked on, Joe, but I'm ready to write it all down again if you translate from.
Speaker 11: The place the Lord said.
Speaker 22: He is very angry with me for letting you take those pages.
Speaker 3: He is dum dum dum dum dumb, he said.
Speaker 22: We must now translate from the plate of me. Fine, so well be the same basic story but written a little different.
Speaker 21: Wow, God got angry with you, then you must be telling the truth.
Speaker 27: Dum dun dun dum dumb dun dum.
Speaker 23: Wait, Mormons actually know this story and they still believe Joseph Smith was a prophet.
Speaker 11: Well, sure, the story proves it, doesn't it.
Speaker 20: No, it proves he didn make it all up. Are you blind?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 11: Stan, don't denounce our religion.
Speaker 20: I don't want to be Mormon dad. Hey, that's only cool. Guys, you can believe whatever you want. Oh, stop it.
Speaker 11: That's another thing.
Speaker 23: You just wle people into your way of thinking by acting like the happiest family in the world and being so nice to everyone that you just blindsided dunb people like yeah.
Speaker 1: And again there's another dynamic to hear, and that is that, of course, every father is a They showed them drinking beer, they showed them being a dumb ass and easily manipulated. They just like every other show that's on TV. Weak fathers every time, because that's what they want you to believe. The one who is most capable of protecting the rest of the family you're supposed to have zero bond with because that's how they break up the family. You're not supposed to have any reverence or appreciation or love or care for that particular individual, no matter how much they care about you. And you get weakened by being a mama's boy or girl instead of health. I'm not saying that mothers are bad. Sometimes they are. Sometimes they're really fucking shitty, And that's even worse. Like, who's ushering their kids into getting gender gender transformations? Is the fathers? Hardly, it's weak men allowing the woman to do that. I would like to know the statistics on how many times they give an adopted child to two same sex people, how many times they transgender that kid? You know, hey, stan, oh brother, it.
Speaker 12: Never retains Listen.
Speaker 23: I just wanted to let you know you don't have to worry about me trying to be your friend anymore.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 23: All I ever did was try to be your friends. Stand But you're so high right, you couldn't look past my religion and just be my friend back. You got a lot of growing up to do.
Speaker 20: Body, suck my ball.
Speaker 1: Fucking really. Uh, His whole family just tried to convert to your religion over very little. So that wasn't just you trying to be his friend, do you, fucking douchebag layer? That's manipulation again.
Speaker 20: Damn, that kid is cool.
Speaker 1: There you go, No, this one, that's this one. Now I'm gonna probably have to disagree with a lot of this stuff, especially Patrick Davil Patrick Bette David's continued and uh present in existence. I have an issue with that already.
Speaker 3: But with Christianity, let's kind of break that down.
Speaker 1: So this this is the guy who gives advice to others. And it's so funny how like the people who engage in the industries that are the most unrewarding for the people who are customers of it. This isn't he made most of his money on insurance. Insurance itself is a goddamn scam. Making it mandatory in any position, position, in any industry, or any any facet of life, to make certain types of it that just ensures business that doesn't happen. If you don't have an already corrupted system. You can't mandate something that's private business. You understand how that makes no sense. And it's a shell game. It's every It's like when people say that's an insurance scam, I'm like, insurance itself is a scam? Is it useful? Sometimes maybe it's a goddamn waste of your time, effort, money, and just another tax. Ninety nine percent of the time, Yes, our underwriters there to fuck you.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So when you try to make a claim against it, do they give you the bare minimum or sometimes deny you absolutely absolutely you didn't have scroll insurance. It was a squirrel that bit the wire that electrocuted your house and caused the fire, and therefore it's it's not as covered.
Speaker 17: The biggest difference between Christian non denominational Christians versus Catholicism versus LDS Mormonism.
Speaker 1: It's no longer an act of God. It was an act of squirreld terrorism, squirrel terrorism. It was not covered. Acts of God are, but acts of squirrel terrorism are not.
Speaker 27: Some and non denominational Christian churches hopefully stick to the orthodox Christian faith. One God, three persons, father, Son, holy Spirit, deed and humanity of Christ, sinless life, a toning.
Speaker 1: Death on the cross, rights or blah blah blah, rector.
Speaker 27: An ascension to Heavi and He's coming back a second time.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, you got to have that. I love how people argue their their manipulations over the people. These are just people fighting for supremacy of the manipulation and by having these arguments it only solidifies their believers that there's a reason to become more strongly a belief because of a sense of being under attack. This is the same idea that the Zionists and the world jewelry does to their people by constantly making them seem like they're giving them the impression. They manipulate their own their own judaic followers heavily, and they're constantly under the impression that they're being persecuted. And when they're they need a bigger example. The a DL funds a terrorist group that pretends to be white nationalists or where they you know, the whole weird you know, anomaly federal Federal Bureau of Investigation, anomaly of neo Nazi, and then they go out and they bomb or they get caught trying to bomb something. And then the ad L and all the Jewish organizations say, see, there's so much anti semitism, you're not safe. Give us more, Give us more and more and more cohesion, more galvanization, and more solidification of that people. And it's you against the world, everybody. It's you against the world, Jews, Jews, it's you against the world. The world hates you, the world. So they have to deal with that, in addition to their predisposition of supremacy religion and feeling like they're superior to everyone else. The whole system itself, the construct of that cult breeds terrorists, it breeds a radical and Christianity does its own thing. I'm talking about the industry, not the regular people. Just like I said the LDS. There's the people, and then there's the institution. The institution has some really dark elements that are very much like Frankism in LDS, Judaism obviously, and in Catholicism. So this idea of the fellows and Holy Spirit, Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah, Oh, Okay, he's going, he's gone, he's going to come back. That's where the manipulation is. That's saying everyone else was created to be a follower, and in the absence of the one guy, everyone's supposed to take the extreme amount of abuse, the epitome of the of the most extreme abuse from evil. They're supposed to just turn it that way and take more. Who does that serve a bunch of able bodied, strong men who should be protecting the innocent and especially including their families and other people's families of people that they care about. When you reduce them to followers, what does that do you know? It's a Jewish star right here magat right above. It interesting. It makes a bunch of weak, inner neutralized people and what does that do? It means that you have a whole world of people who could fix the problem. God has sent you plenty of solutions, and they've all decided not to accept their mission. It wasn't Jesus didn't have superpowers, Like he didn't shoot lightning out of his fingertips or anything. Was there any? Is Is it any time that he lifted anybody up like a Jedi and threw them against a fucking rock?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: No, In fact, actually they fucked him up and killed him. So if that doesn't work as a warning, and as uh prima prima trauma, first trauma, I'm sorry, your very first trauma would be the circumcision and the injections and the slap and all that shit from your doctor if you allow them to do that to your child. The other one would be when you're being told that, oh, yeah, here's your religion, and uh, the best you can hope for is a brutal death, but don't worry. You should be grateful for it, because then you're going to be just like your guy Jesus. What The manipulation here is ridiculous. You're you're waiting. It's been about two thousand years now, still waiting. And what's he supposed to do? Is he supposed to be like what like a general and tell you guys how to do things? Couldn't other people have come up with a plan.
Speaker 17: I have.
Speaker 1: I have a plan, Like I know what I would do if I wanted to neutralize evil. You cut off the finances, you eliminate the weaponry, and then you go for the hubs of the most concentrated evil, the ones that make the decisions, the NGOs, the institutions that are drumming out this stuff and basically leading and giving the orders. I mean, it's not that hard to figure out. And human beings you're gonna find out. I don't know how this works with other people. They don't see this. But didn't Jesus already tell you this, the very things than I show you do? The Kingdom of Heaven is within. He's but one person who did great, awesome things. But he wasn't supposed to be the only one. He himself wasn't a megalomaniac. He wasn't asking for a religion to be built in his name or any of that. They did that in direct opposition to him, because that's how we vas do. They seek the angle that they can manipulate others with. So what are we doing here? And he wasn't the first to come out of obscurity and talk about a single all father or father in heaven. That was the Gothic Arian people who talked about the benevolent creator father. And that was two three thousand years before Jesus walked the earth. If he did, where do you think that story came from? Came from our people? There's a lot of mixed there's a lot of blending of these two with the son of these two, you know, these ideas, And the son isn't some pagan thing. The son is the son. It gives life. It's a perfect since that which would be considered the giver of life to all things, which would be like a god, like a creator. It makes sense that would be the symbol. It would be hard to find another one that'd be as good that everybody can see and notice, recognize and appreciate. And if there was some sort of era where they talk about this purple candid and this purple haze canopy, of if there was a darkness era and Saturn was the sun, which makes no sense, then they call it the dark Sun. It just none of this stuff makes any sense to think that you're going to go on through history not defending yourself and that somehow being obedient to what exactly basically what you're doing is you're committing the greatest sin in the world by not defending yourself and by not defending your family. I know a lot of people weren't going to do that. They're gonna they're gonna do what they can. But the thing is, by and large, as a group of you know, as mankind itself, most people have been neutralized. They're not talking amongst themselves. They're not seeing the dangers. They're not disallowing their children to go to schools that have all these dangerous, horrible things planned for their children that they that they expose them to. They're not they're not they're not concerned about socialized the socialization of their children among lower broad children who come from shittier families that infiltrate their schools because of government programs. So even in you know, higher level education systems, not the non public schools, they still have the low element in there because equal opportunity. Basically, so you're you're paying for the tuition of your child, and then you're also paying through your taxes for the tuition of someone who certainly does not belong there to the bar is lowered because overall, if you have a bad example, a strong personality, bad example, it will create like a it'll it'll, it'll, it'll grow, it'll, it'll be transmitted to others, and then you have the more you have of that of that poison and idea in the minds of children, and the more of them that there are, it's going to influence even more and more. So you got to be on top of that. You got to be on top of whatever the other grooming crap they're trying to teach your children and the bullshit for them to hate themselves through CRT. And if they're taking any even a penny from the state, which obviously they are, if they're letting these other kids and then they have to teach the curriculum that the state wants them to teach. Homeschooling is probably the best option, and taking money from the state to do that means they also can stick their fingers into your life again, so be careful that you don't fall into that trap as well. Okay, I think I'm done. I just find it really silly that people who are looking around waiting for something someone that's Alex John's right there waiting for somebody to save them don't realize that they are the ones they were given. Everybody thinks that some things are supposed to look a certain way, like there's some dude with sandals on it is going to float down from the heavens and save it, save the day. Well, how have you earned it? You know, things don't come without a lesson, and you know the whole idea. He helps those who help themselves. You might be strengthened in your convictions and in battle for formations, you know, But for you to think that you can't you don't have to do anything. You can take a backseat and spectate and simply watch the world burn and the horrible things happen to us and people and think that you, as a spectator, have earned some sort of salvation or intervention is beyond me. No, you have to be taking the initiative and then maybe something magical will happen, or maybe you won't need it. Maybe you can save it for another day. Maybe you'll be just fine once you realize your own power. And that's what God gave you. Not against God to do things that He gave you the capacity to do for yourself, And it most certainly is against God for you to ignore that which you were given the power to handle your own together as a group, as a community, group effort, teamwork, building, bonds, building community, family, tribe, nation. These are the things that this cult hates. They want to They love disunion, they love de destruction of the of the idea at its core in the family, so that you don't have bonds and you can't and you make poor bonds because you feel the void. You feel you have a void, and you try to fill that void with a different real model that they will most certainly provide you. Why do you think people become radical idiots because they found a father figure or a mother figure and some other person who did not have their best interests at heart. And this is all by design, So just be on the lookout and please stop expecting some intervention from God when you're not doing your part.
Speaker 27: Now, I've got a lot of wonderful Mormon friends, but I'm sorry. Joseph Smith made some big errors, and one of the biggest errors he made is once again the identity of christ. Mormonism, in its fundamental teachings, teaches that Jesus and Lucifer are brothers.
Speaker 17: What.
Speaker 3: No, Jesus is the eternal god Lucifer.
Speaker 1: Again, just hey, no, that's not how the fantasy goes. The fantasy goes like this. See Jesus is the eternal God. I can't do this too long because it's it's just more misdirection and misguidance. No, they don't get it. They can't draw, they can't color their coloring book and draw their characters or make their comic book like this, we already made the ultimate comic book, because again, it's a comic book. It's not reality. It's what we believe. And then you know who gave you those ideas in the first place. Oh, oh those guys. Yeah, I would be a little careful what you thought about that. Over the time, nobody even goes someone else translated it. It came from a different language, and nobody speaks barely anymore, or had it even back then. And when the people argue that it wasn't originally written in you know what, do you call it Greek? That's also pretty funny. There's a lot of stupidity that goes on for us to believe that this somehow still has any resemblance two thousand laters as its original document, never mind us a word of God, but as its original document. And it doesn't matter if you're talking about the the Wicked Torah or if you're talking about the New Testament. How much of that do you not think? You know that this has happened. There has even been committee sessions where they've augmented it, and yet it's still supposed to be the vert of God. Come on now, Council of Trent, counsel Niceea. Of course that was a big one. There was multiple times they've made changes, not to mention the fact that it's a translation and it's only as good as the translator.
Speaker 3: Created, an angel who fell, who rebuild.
Speaker 1: It, and the fact that it's not your culture, not your people, So why is it your religion? Your people have had already done this already, and all of the stuff that made Christianity good was well borrowed or stolen or co opted from your people. So that's why the Goths converted the Christian because it was it looked awful lot like what they had already believed in. Now they had a guy. Hey, you can have a Thor or you can have a Jesus. Pretty pretty damn similar when it comes to his importance, and you know his distaste for people whom he calls serpents. One was a serpent cult that was literal in real life, and one was calling people a den of serpents. Right, So whatever, Now, if Jesus had a hammer started bashing these fuckers over the head, I'd be like, Yeah, Jesus or Thor, I'm good with either, but I think I prefer in the time that we need to battle. Maybe it was maybe it was that the energy that flowed through Thor Adam that also flowed through that guy who everybody is still waiting for to come back. But that doesn't mean that it was only for one person. That doesn't mean that Jesus was ever a megalomaniac who thought that he was the only one. No, if God created that guy, God created everybody. God didn't come down in his If he was going to come down and actually want to make a difference and stomp things into the dirt. He would have done it as a god with the full power of God to smack his creation around a little bit. But these things, these things are not they're not really of him anymore because of the sick, wicked practices that they conduct. And what was the last part of that. That's probably why if anybody was going to come from sprout out from anywhere, then a person like Jesus would have would have been born near the group who required the intervention. He wouldn't have been born in India or China. If the problem that was plaguing in the earth was in a certain area, that's where the intervention needed to occur. So that should make other people feel good about the fact that, hey, maybe this wasn't even directed for us because the people who require the intervention means that they're the ones who needed the instruction, not us. He was talking to the people that were really freaking far gone off astray and going in the completely wrong direction, and some of them were being led by absolute unsalvageable demons who could not be rehabilitated and couldnot be forgiven for the shit that they've done. Those people who are leading the rest off of a goddamn cliff. So he appeared there rather than say Germany, rather than say the Americas, rather than say Russia or Scandinavia, because those people had their shit together. They didn't have to believe in a religion by per se and subscribe to something. They just had to not be wickedly evil, causing harm to children and miss misdirecting and deceiving more and more people into their sick, diabolical ways. So that's where the intervention occurred against Scott.
Speaker 3: They are not brothers, and there are other reasons that I think.
Speaker 1: But this is so, this is so mis misguided from the folklore that it's ridiculous. Like you, everybody has to read the Edda and then they'll understand how much of this they can just be like dismissed.
Speaker 27: Very hard to follow Mormonism for intellectual reasons. You got to be intellectually honest. And Joseph Smith nice guy in many ways, but a boil boy did he ever twist some of the teachings of Christ.
Speaker 1: Not the least nice guy in many ways, like the polygamy. I think he killed a guy. Yeah, it was a great guy. That's why he was pushed to his death. Out of a window. Right, everybody loved him and he was he was having sex with everybody's wife. I think that's how he ended up getting killed.
Speaker 27: Which is polygamy. I mean, you can't read the pliable and walk away saying polygamy is good. When Solomon had seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines, the Bible's not saying, oh, that was good. When David had a few wives in some concubines, the Bible is.
Speaker 3: Not saying that was good.
Speaker 27: That polygamy that's recorded in the Old Testament is not saying, oh, polygamy is good.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 27: Right at the beginning in Genesis two twenty four we read, for this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother be united to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. Not the ten become one flesh, the two become one flesh. So God's purpose in creating his male and female list for this reason, a man shall leave father and mother, be united to his wife, and the two should become one flesh. That's not polygamy, that's monotony.
Speaker 3: Got it, okay?
Speaker 1: So and again that that alone tells you that this is not their idea because they don't understand or recognize by that that by that description what marriage truly is, because it's not you know, you're not leaving it, Like, what what does it mean by leaving your family to be united with this What So you're saying a higher a higher allegiance or loyalty than to your family. Well, this is a bond break here breaker right here then too. So that that says is that marriage can lead a pair of a son or a daughter away from their family rather than build it stronger with one person extra plus one. But that says is that it's basically leaving behind the most important bonds that you ever had in your life for this new thing that you're gambling on. And it's also this this is the way of weaponizing the idea of marriage and monogamy because it's not. It's not the detachment from another bond to make another bond. That's a ridiculous notion, very ridiculous notion. You're not you're not treating your family as if they're now deceased because you have a wife. That's crazy. That means whatever she said that that that that gives the power to the manipulator in the relationship, right it They this wasn't their idea. This wasn't the Jews idea they show as hell, wasn't the idea of the people rate in the Bible. Really the religion whatever that they're trying to create here did not have that at its core. Again, Gothic people brought religion, I'm sorry, brought the idea of a benevolent creator, single god. The idea of monogamy or marriage and a family life came from them too. The idea of baptism came from them. When I say that all the things that made these other religions stand out and what they call the good things, that all came from your people, not theirs. So why do you want to put the ideas that originally came from your people through a lens of a foreigner who's trying to interpret it because it's completely foreign to them. Even the core concept of not banging everybody in an orgy, drug ritual and having a child sacrifice in the middle of it. That they hated us for teaching people agriculture and marriage. They hated it. There's bonds there that they then had to share or fight for supremacy loyalty from the people. They didn't like that the state in these days would be your master, your daddy.
Speaker 3: Within Islam. Go to Islam.
Speaker 17: When a Muslim sells the benefit of becoming a Muslim, what are the benefits?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 17: If you become one, here's what's going to happen on Christianity BBT snap.
Speaker 3: You know you accept you're going to having salvation?
Speaker 28: Great?
Speaker 3: What is it would becoming a Muslim?
Speaker 27: I think the best reason for a secular American to become a Muslim is because it provides structure. We started off this wonderful time together, Patrick talking about relativism. Well, if you think about relativism enough, you begin to realize that you can never look into your spouse's.
Speaker 3: Face and say you shouldn't have said that. There's no should, there's no walt.
Speaker 27: And you can't look into your child's face and says that would and say to them that was wrong what you did. No, if you're a more relative, it's all just a matter of choice. It's all relative.
Speaker 3: Well, you see, you try and live that out enough.
Speaker 27: You live in a family, in a neighborhood, in a school, you play on a ball team, you live in a culture. You watch a government go in that direction, and it is stinking, meaningless life is a sinking crapshoot, and an Islam comes in saying here, structure here, structure for every area.
Speaker 1: Right when you start people of a thing that they need naturally, and then you give them anything package that appears to represent itself as that thing, you might not even know what you're missing. You just know that you feel incomplete. And something comes along and sets off the little triggers of hey, this is something that I that you know, you you become really drawn to. It can still be the wrong thing. It can be manipulating the very thing that you need, but not be the thing you need. It's it's it's imposed. It's posing as that with a lot of different sharp lefts and sharp sharp rights that lead you into different facets because it's giving you a little bit of something that you need, that you need, but then steering you into into thinking that in order to have you must do this, and that's not good of your life. And I think the most, the most pure religion would be devoid of multiple laws. Cause no harm, that is the natural law. It's d unto others that same same concept cause no harm, pursue happiness without restraint, but cause no harm. It's pretty simple, right, And I believe there wasn't ten commandments when we were all done with those two books. There was only two, and they just came from the dude that everybody talks about, even though everybody reverts back to the ten, which was not for you. It was for the freaking maniacs. The maniacs who had to be told not to kill people, otherwise they wouldn't consider that bad. Love your neighbor as yourself is the same thing has caused no harm, because if you did that, then you wouldn't do harm to others, and therefore they would be less likely to want retribution retaliation against you. So there's a balance, there's a social structure there. And then the other one was love your God, two things which encapsulated all the other stuff. If you live your neighbor as yourself, you probably aren't going to kill him, rape his wife, have sex with his wife consensually, don't do anything else weird, like steal from them or whatever. Right, So all those other things that are laid out in specifics, because that's how whacked out these primitive brains of these maniacs that they call that were known as the Habu Shagas before they became the Jews. You get the point, all right, Cool?
Speaker 27: Those Americans who have become a Muslims have done it largely often for that reason.
Speaker 3: I yearn for structure.
Speaker 27: I yearn for order, because this is chaos moral relative, it's totally chaos.
Speaker 17: Well, I would say, you know, Muslim Catholics and Jews probably have more structure than Christianity does. There's a system on where you do. There's rituals, there are certain more sacrifice.
Speaker 3: To be one.
Speaker 17: If you want to be a Jew, there's a lot of sacrifice you're making. If you want to be a Muslim, there's a lot of sacrifice you're making in certain habits you got to follow. And I would even put Mormonism in there because there's services longer. There's certain things you do on Monday, certain things you wear.
Speaker 1: You know, you get fouled around. It's goddamn cult and they're very they're very controlling. Mormonism is all the.
Speaker 3: Deal structures you have to have financially. It's not just ten percent.
Speaker 19: It's like.
Speaker 1: Probably just as wacky as science, scientology, and for all the similar reasons that it's a good way to manipulate in a groom people for military intelligence positions.
Speaker 17: There's certain ways you go about the kids go in two years, learn a language, go to a different place, go to your what do they call it when you're going on your two years remissions trip that.
Speaker 12: You go on.
Speaker 1: Right, well, you know, and rabbis have said certain things before that made me my eyebrow raised because of the scientology. The a smaller amount of information I knew about scientology at the time, but I knew those things, and it was some of the rabbis saying that they're not even from this point. It's so basically they're saying the aliens and then YadA, YadA, YadA, And it just made me think, Wow, this sounds an awful lot like scientology. And go ahead and just look up if scientology is at present in Israel and whether or not there's Zionist friendly and you'll see a similar pattern with them and Mormonism. And we know scientology was a creation of naval intelligence because it came from el Ron Hubbard and that was also based on Crolyism. Lately, but he was into the crazy oto philemic shit that he was doing with a Parsons, which I think probably included so homosexual activity when they were doing the Babylon working.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's fine, that's the structure part, but that can't be it. What else are they selling for one to say, yeah, I think that makes sense. I'm open to the idea.
Speaker 27: Well, I think obviously the Mormons bang family, which is great, obviously tremendous, and Muslims I think do a very good job.
Speaker 1: But here's here's the thing about that. You question Mormonism in your family and they they disown you, you walk away from their cult church, and they never speak to you again. There goes that, So who's the where's the bond really? And how how fake was their bond with you if it was really only to please their uppers in the religion. Imagine your dad is only nice to you because he wants to be seen as a good dad, where your mom is only gentle with you because she wants to be seen as a good mom from the community of other people that are of like religion, and she wants the uppers in that religion to recognize that they're creating an environment of a good family. But it's not about them actually giving a being emotionally invested in it or bonded connected in earnest with any of their children, because the moment that their children, who should come above and beyond all of those other worldly things, doesn't support their children when they simply wonder why things are a certain way.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about devotion.
Speaker 27: You pray five times a day, face and Meca, buddy, So get down on your knees and pray to God.
Speaker 13: So you know.
Speaker 3: There are some points there that are legitimate. I feel very legitimate. But remember Patrick.
Speaker 27: Read the Gospels and it was some of the most structured people that gave Jesus the most difficulty. They were called Pharisees, and they had everything structured.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: They have the more complicated, the more laws, the more laws of man that they are spinning out of their own head. And they're not doing that because they're getting messages from God. They might self delude themselves into thinking that what it's about control, it's about not having the option. It's about breaking the will of free will, if that even is such a thing. Because free will is only as free as the influence that you are getting, meaning your desire and want to do something is completely molded by your environment. So if you're in this particular environment, you're going to be aspiring to do certain things. If you're in a different environment, you wouldn't have those impulses or those wants or that will to do So is there any true free will? Because you're not born in the vacuum?
Speaker 3: Get all the rules down. And they crossed all their te's and dotted all their eyes.
Speaker 1: If you've never seen a mountain, you wouldn't have the will to want to hike.
Speaker 27: And they were dead in their structure. Jesus comes to cause a revolution of the heart where we are overwhelmed by God's amazing grace and that changes us at the root of our being. So yes, structure is good, but watch out for structure because structure can, especially in religion, be deadly legalism, pharisaism, it can be got it.
Speaker 3: I saw one of these exchanges you had with with one of the students.
Speaker 1: Rather I think he came from didn't he come from Iran? Where the hell does this guy come from? And what is he? I mean, bet David? What does that make him? As YOI I don't remember, I don't know he can.
Speaker 3: Play this clip.
Speaker 17: I think I saw this on TikTok where you know he's going back and forth with you about Prophet Mohammed, about Muslim here rock, and then you're going back at him and you're walking away. I just want to get your reaction on this, and if he can unpack this for me, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Ron to tell you the truth about God.
Speaker 28: Because the fawn is packed through in many places enough to us.
Speaker 24: A few places that believe that.
Speaker 28: Because I see the authenticity of the lawn, you can't show me two different versions that say these are both from God.
Speaker 3: I only see one version.
Speaker 28: When I see ten different versions, I fought and come God, how do we have ten versions? Did God writers or did the believer of God write?
Speaker 1: Did they change it?
Speaker 28: But when I only see one version and I can show you to change the authenticity, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Come on, you're sport enough here heard about Zaid. You know very very well why there's one version of the Kuran?
Speaker 10: I hope?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you know what who's bonded banded?
Speaker 12: What did he do?
Speaker 3: He destroyed all the forms of the fraud that disagreed with the one that he chose through Satan Favi. Do you know the last time we introduced this happen what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, here you go. Well, we're done with this anyway, because he didn't defend why there was ten different versions of Christianity or whatever. He only decided to go on too the youth. Well, these guys did that, which is a point on its own, but it's not it's not a it's a deflection. It's it's a misdirection from the question as to why yours is that way? All right, let's see we got some talk. We have some talking talking here. Hey, everybody over here on FTG media. Yep, I think we're on the right page. Okay, just dole a check in. Okay. Mormons worshiped Jews basically, Yeah, that's what I'm getting, Yeah, getting through Mormons used to run the military, CIA, and FBI. Those days are gone now though, well are they go? I mean, I don't think they round it, but I think there's a lot of them in there, and I think they're groomed in and pulled out of scientology. Mormon basically, colts that are tied into other things, anything that you create a good Zionist out of it, are going to be candidates for this occupied territory that they consider America. Oops, why's it going the wrong way? The Mormons also used to have hit squads called the Nickelodeons that would bring you out in the middle of nowhere, tie you to a tree, cut open your belly, and let you die with your guts hanging out. From what an old German told me, well, I'm not surprised by that. That's what the Bolsheviks did to people in Russia. And they would also nail their intestines, would tree enforce them running around it until they died, so they would unravel their own intestines. Originally, though, the Mormons were white nationalists religion, and we're not focused on Jews like they are now. I don't know where that comes from, because if this is from Joseph Smith, I would say that he was straight up the whole time into this idea of which is which is something that which basically comes from the duality nature of of livery and capitalism, the whole idea that say that says Jesus and Lucifer our brothers. That's saying that. That's another way of saying what the luring Cabbala says that God is evil and good, which I don't think that's true. I think evil is defined as the absence of that God element. So one is with and one is without. One is the the attribute and one is the void attribute. What they're trying to push the two together, and they say the profane with the you know, with the holy. And again that brings us right back to that concept of leering Cabalism and Frankism, which is what Zionism is. People will argue that a lot with me, and that's like it's there is no difference. Is that Francism didn't disappear, It just was renamed and it was absorbed into Catholicism and Christianity as their plan, Redfred, I don't think i've seen you before. Hello Redfred. One thing that might be in the Mormon's favor as far as what we have to do and has to be done, is that they have no problem rewriting their religion to suward situation, getting into fights with the engines. Just write them into your religion, need to keep a keke coff your back, discover a new magic plate, and rate them into your religion. The point being that they will initially be against us, they will be in the tank for the kake, but as we take profit out of that, they can rewrite that kake bullshit out of their magic book. It's still kind of weird though, and I wouldn't definitely not favor that over see. I just wish that everybody on at least FTJ media read this one book. I can't. I don't think I can attach a file here? Can I?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so let's see. I think I tried this before and it didn't work. Let's see what happens. No, it doesn't show any of them. That's the shame. It only shows picture stuff. It doesn't allow me to attach like a n actual book file, which is unfortunate. But just look up the British ETA. Make sure you get the four hundred and fifty to two page version, not part one of three or you know, two of three or whatever. Get the whole thing. Make sure you get and read it. You got to read it, and when you get through with it, you'll realize there was no reason to have any of this other stuff. It's superfluous and it's not an evolution of what our people believed. It's an over complication of what our people believed. And New I mean, nosis came long before there was ever a period where they talked about gnostics. Nosis is something that's in hindered with those who have a spirit of God that they communicate with. That's what gnosis is. So when you are you don't have to always know the answer, but you always have the sense of knowing that something's right or something's wrong right if you have this thing within you. If you don't have that thing with then you you don't even question whether it's right or wrong, and you don't really care. And that's that's a big difference between us and them when it comes to when I say us, I just simply mean like mankind versus them. I think of those who wish to harm and eliminate mankind, whomever those people may be at any given time, or whatever those things that look like people may be where you know, whatever, whatever dibick or gin or demon may be actually operating the mechanics, pulling the levers and pressing the buttons and turning the wheel. Let's see what we got out here, Stanley Hillo, Dan my friend Years, we're going, yeah, okay, so I think we're worried about here. They have to be selected by other thirty third degree for masons to become one that's correct. What's up with the tattooed monkey guy on your thumbnail? Oh yeah, he's coming up, he's coming up. Thanks for reminding me, Uh, fair play, I was thinking the same thing. Oh okay, yeah, okay, tell them poor hand frankism. That's funny. Yeah yeah, all right, let's see. I don't usually see whether very well is on Twitter making comments, but I'll try right now. So if you're on Twitter and you're not making comments, you should do it right now. Do you want them red? If you want on green? Nope, nobody's saying anything. So I will hi and you just there you go. And uh yeah, I do have a Twitter, but it's not under this name because that name was deleted off of Twitter and I couldn't never put on a new Twitter account on my phone any phone that had the same number or the same IP address. Isn't that that They really didn't want me to come back. So I changed the name and I used a different person's phone number, and so here I am. But it was all or not. There's like no real point in being here, like really at all. So yeah, after I think next month, they don't get my money anymore. So there you go, Red, ice TV. There's a little bit of weirdness going on with them lately too. I questioned their loyalties anyhow, not a point to be made in this show. But the next phase of this discussion, we must go to a video from two years ago. What time is it now? We've been in an on for two hours already for the things go fast, fast, really fast. So support your local bullbrus are over on FTJ if you can. That'd be super sweet. And uh, that don't mean in a sweet gay way, but I just mean like it would be nice, thank you. And then over here we got going on. Oh cool, we're up to fifty followers now over on fifty on the Doctor Glidden one, almost five thousand on the this one here all right, and we were actually climbing pretty fast. On YouTube. YouTube deleted my last video. It put it unblocked for those of you looking for it on YouTube. Fifty three people saw it and then it was blocked and taken down because of that song. I told you they were going to do it. Surprise your dad and one other thing that they copyright slap me for. So you're not allowed to share things. There's no there's no such thing as fair use when it comes to when it comes to YouTube and these demon oivs who run fucking music and the ones that make all this anyway, it's not protecting anything to just use it and more people might be interested in the song and go download it, especially you're only using the part like what does that do? It doesn't do anything special, you know, it doesn't like it's not like, oh ha, look at me, I took advantage of that artist. No you didn't. Song is like from the nineties. They made their money on it already, and the fact that I'm showing other people that just means more people can be interested in it. Okay, So if you're on Rumble or if you're on FTJ Media, you can hit my website right here, my Patreon, which I highly recommend to get on because I'm doing exclusives, including the Stupieter's rundown. So here's the thing. Ellie Widdell, Yes, yes, British Ellie Woddell Synthetic will Yes. Absolutely. I was going to try to put in the chat. I've talked about it very many times. I went through the whole look and Reddit, but I did additional things in the beginning of the videos. So I'm going to probably do that all over again as well and put it on the FTG Media Premium for the people who give day five bucks a month, and I put it on there, and I'm also going to put it on Patreon saying it. So that's one other reason I had to get on the Patreon. But the other one is going to be there's exclusive content that goes on there, and then you get all my videos in podcast form without the commercials that you would have to have to listen to or skip over on a podcast player like spreaker or Spotify. That deleted me, so don't look for me there, But I'm on Apple podcast all right. So that's the Patreon. This is my website. That's my website again. That's doctor Glinnen's direct link. That's the code for twenty five percent off. And then here is banned by Amazon dot Com. Use code bb Bravo Bravo Dan, and you go here in anything you want, use bb DAN and get ten percent off. All right, good times had by all. And yeah, I wish I could share it with you, but if you if you want to look it up, I'll show you how quick it is. Right, you can just go like this much. Let's see, hopefully you'll go right to where I'm just waiting for it. No, see, this is not correct. If you get this, there's a better way, so just keep looking. Sessa's version three complete. It's not as easy to find it as it used to be. But this is the proper cover near It's just it's just the sun symbol kids. But yes, it's four hundred fifty one pages subscribed. Let's see if they lead do it. I don't know, it doesn't matter, but you could try to do it through there. M hm. So if you look at if you go into and I've done I've done this before and it was pretty awesome. I went into Enoch on Brady on dott Ai or whatever the hell it is, and I looked for made Library of Agatha. Maybe, oh, there it is. There you go four and fifty two pages. It's the one that says library of Agatha here. Let me it's really long. I'll go ahead and put this in the in the chat here. Tell me if tell me if that link works for you, and I'll put that out over on rumble too and YouTube. I set to find did I make one yet? I don't think I did, Let's just do a new one. So you say, so many tabs, But there's a lot of things that are piling up that I haven't gotten around to yet, so I gotta get into it soon soon ish, Well, not before I do that the Secrets of Why as opposed to quantum insanity. I need to open that one do okay? No, what was I doing?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, me?
Speaker 1: So we're at one point oh four. We were at one point oh two, one point oh one, and then one point oh two, so that means we have one thousand and forty people. Now that's crazy. That's crazy. Good. Let's get it to five K. Let's even get the five k relatively short period of time. That'd be awesome. All right, So here, let's see if this pace works.
Speaker 12: And maybe it won't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know how they do the abbreviation things on YouTube, So hopefully it works out for you guys. I just like my own stuff because you know, it gives you one more Like that's one more alike you're leaving on the table there, all right. So this is the British DA and I read the the beginning of this a couple of times. But since there's interest here let me let me go ahead and do this too. So it's Library of Agartha. But just look for as the British EDA l A Withdell. If you don't have the link, yeah, whatever, right, and then you should be able to find this one. Now let's let's do this. Now, let's use Google because most people do. And we'll say make this is what I was discussing with what's the name with Davis last Tuesday. And by the way, we'll be back together again next Tuesday. Yes, I'll be there. He starts at five o'clock my time. I'll be joining you guys at six pm. And that's got to be mindful of when the top clock's changed, because they don't change for us. But I just have to take it, you know. I have to adjust the time accordingly with how that affects everybody else. Makers of Civilization in Race and History is the full title boom. So there's two Internet archives. Once just to make sure, says about three hundred three thousand or thirty three eighty BC reconstructed from Babylon Eadrician Italian into Okay, let's see which this one should be about seven hundred and thirty Okay, that one looks like it's an okay copy. I yeah, ooh, I don't know. Somebody underlined this one. Let's let's see if there's a better one. Is this one different? Yes? Yeah, this is the one I have. It's stand from Del High, the Del High University. It's seven hundred and eighty two pages too, so I'm not sure what what constitutes the extra pages, but it does have extra pages. So the way to get out of this nonsense isn't just to do that, like you can do that, but you can also just go ahead and download the PDF and just go clickly clack, and then if you have a you can do this on your phone too. If you're like me who likes a lot like read things when they're doing other things like the elliptical, there's this thing called read Era and it helps you read PDFs. You can also, if you're not aware of this, in a kindle, you can add PDFs to your kindle. Now, they're only gonna be There're only going to be available on whatever device you're running that kindle app on, So don't expect, like if you put it on on your phone, that you'll be able to access it on your computer. It's not like when you get a Kindle book in your library, So it's it's site specific, basically like device specific. So if you upload it on your phone and you're reading it through your Kindle, expect to also have to if you want to continue to read on your computer or whatever. If you want to do a presentation while you're doing, you like a livestream, you're going to want to also upload it onto your you know, upload it from the Internet onto your computer and then grab that PDF and put it on your Kindle desktop version. So that's the only draw back there is that you could collect a bunch of stuff in a one place and not have any of it somewhere else, and then you're like, damn, you know, bummer. So Makers of Civilization and race in history gives you a you know what, let's do just a snippet out of nowhere and we'll just pick something at random to show the epoch making. First King himself, the traditional builder of the first city and the founder of civilization which changed the whole history of mankind, has his personality and achievements preserved in considerable circumstantial detail in the numerous early representations of him and in the celebrations of his fame and his benefactions in humanity in Sumerian literature and in the Indian chronicles and Vedas, and in the great Gothic epics of the Nordics the Eddas, And for those benefactions he was laterally canonized and deified. Who are we talking about? Adam adam Thor ad Thor also known as Odin not a father, same guy, different title. Those records disclose him as a supremely gifted, tall and fair and bearded heroic chief of Nordic or Gothic racial type, a superman and sun worshiper, the foremost leader of the most advanced race in the opening of the mental age. Now, so many people when they hear the words sun worship are automatically going to think of blood and ritual and anti Christian and all this pagan shit and polytheistic shit that they put in our heads as a child. And that's not it. That's what they've done so that we won't look at our own heritage. Not only were they monotheists, but they brought the idea of monotheism to other cultures or groups of people. I wouldn't even call what they encountered a culture. And from there there was good people who took it up, and there's bad people who took it and manipulated it to their own gains. This idea still on the surface being this thing, and underneath it doing the same wickedness that they were always doing. And does that not describe a Catholic church? Does that not describe Judaism? Does that as being the same cult of human sacrifice child sacrifice?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 1: So I says, these records disclose him as a supremely gifted to all fair bead to heroic chief of Nordic Catholic racial type, a superman, a son worshiper, the foremost leader of the most advanced race in the opening of the Middle Age, a practical scientific discoverer and especially the inventor of an un I'm sorry, and the inventor of an improved method of fire production. An invincible warrior and wise statesman and administrator. He was loved by all. He sounds awful like that guy that cropped up in Germany, with that guy who popped up in Libya. Same spirit running through marinkind guys with who he I'm sorry, who with rare creative genius arose to fashion the higher destinies of men, and by great practical improvements in the culture of his time. Within one generation he raised it up with the aid of his hearty sons and men of the same Gothic breed, established it firmly on a higher plane as civilization which the tides of time can never wash away. That's your people, be proud for the most part, and you know it. As long as you're not against that, you are people too. For fuck's sake, I mean, enough is enough with all the division. He and his early descendants are represented in the earliest carving sculptures and sacred seals as clad in Gothic dress, and we shall find that they were, in fact the early Goths, the most typical of the Nordic race. Make sure you guys can see what I'm learning at Okay, Most of the leading kings of the early Sumerian dynasties, including Sargon the Great and Many's, the first pharaoh of the First Dynasty of Egypt, repeatedly listen to this, repeatedly call themselves in their official documents and seals. Gut pronounced Goot or Goth, and one of the more progressive early Samerian dynasties in Mesopotamia called themselves Guti or Goti, and Goutti was the regular title of the Goths in Europe, the aspirated form of Goth having been coined merely by the Romans and never used by these people themselves. They were the Guti, that were the Goth. The h was added by the Romans to make that Goth, and significantly, the princes of the Gothic dynasty over forty three centuries ago already use as we shall see, and the especially Gothic titles of Duke and Earl as far back as five thousand years ago. So ge, do you think they might have been the spawners of the Britons? Ge? His personal name in Sumerian is Dar Dur or Ur as in Thor or Arthur get It, which latterally is aspirated as Thur or Thor has given us our modern weekday name of Thursday, the Thor's day of the Anglo Saxons and Jupiter's Day of the Romans and Latin nations. He also bears, amongst his Sumerian titles, that of Eah disclosed as the Samerian source of a Jupiter or father U or Jupiter, of whom he is seen to be the human original, and he's also Zeus, and that nice and of his titles of purr Or burr Or and Burr and Mitt the former is now disclosed as the Sumerian source of his Indian title of Puru of the Sun for the first Arian king, the bringer of fire to the home hearts of men, and along with the latter title, the source of Thor's Gothic title of bur me off, as I show in my new literal translation of the Nordic EDAs. This later title, also with his identical achievements, identifies him as the historical human original of the greatest of all Greek culture heroes, the fire hero Prometheus. And look what they did to him. Through that oive influence in the Greek culture. They turned Prometheus. They they pulled Prometheus's attributes out of what they Zeus and sacks Zeus was Thor. They split him in the two. They make him into Prometheus, and they torture him on a rock and have his liver pecked out. Why because he liberated mankind and this cult hated that, because they were having too much fun abusing and torturing and terrorizing people. They didn't want these people coming in and fucking up the parade, so they called our people. You know, they we were interfering with the God, with God, we were defying God. They didn't even have a concept of God until they met us. They were fucking around with demons Prometheus, with whose real history, however, great liberties seem to have been taken by the later mythmongering Hellenic Bards Jews just as are well, they weren't called that then, but you get what I'm saying this, this cult Hellenic Hellenic Burds, just as our later English and Welsh bards in the medieval period when tournaments were in vogue, have taken free license with the real original and very long pre Christian hero King Arthur or our fur artch you are right there, or air Thor, which means the Aryan Thor of the Nordic das hr Aryan, who we shall find is made a somewhat quixotic reflection of his real self. This same invincible, beneficent culture hero, the first universal king and institutor of it away and there's a pop up et if you saw uh, the first universal king and institutor of town or city life and monogamous marriage to hear that the first institutor of town or city life and monogamous marriage, the Samarian king durh or Tur, the first Arian king and the founder of civilization, and now made historical end of fixed date. Guess where he settled what he settled before he meant made it to uh Samaria Troy. That's also talked about in Yetta because Woden and as a holes are continually rating the spinsters, the weavers who make the clothing that were in Troy. Just to screw with thor so he had to put some put some beatens on him. As this long line of recovered historical Aryan kings and dynasties from the first king onwards with their achievements down the ages, now passes like a pageant before our eyes. We see for the first time the true perspective of ancient history from its beginning. We see for the first time the true perspective of ancient history from its beginning, with the names and titles, personalities Aryan race, and relative fixed dates for the authors and the early developers and propagators of civilization the hitherto prehistoric period, and that's in quotations prehistoric back to the rise of civilization now becomes historic, and so far from having been a period as supposed of dead stagnation, it is one of ceaseless movement and progress. Civilization from its start is seen to have been fashioned essentially on the same fundamental lines as at the present day. You don't need to improve perfection right, and the astonishing modernness of its scientific authors and their outlook on life make them feel quite near to us, though separated by thousands of years, as they are found to be our own kith and kin. Why do you think I am so interested in these two books? Why do you think I'm so interested in this history? This is what we've been missing. Remember that thing that makes you hollow that you go trying to fit other things in to see if it because you don't know what it is that you're missing. This is it right here? And through their inscriptions in primitive Arian or Sumerian speech, still uttering their message, they seemed to stretch out their hands and speak to us in fellowship and understanding, with trumpet tongues. Down the long quarridor of time, we see them as vigorous, thriving industrial people, living in cities and spreading their civilization and ordered government with free institutions amongst the wild aboriginal races whom they welded into civilized nations. Right, we seem to hear they didn't say, They didn't say genocided and murdered of No, they rehabilitated them from their wickedness and their misguidance from that freaking serpent cult and made them into either upstanding good people, showing them direction in a way. And if that way didn't take out of there, they went quickly. Only fools allow themselves to live near threats danger, Right, someone who is going to be predatorial. We seem to hear the tramp of their well disciplined legions and see the glitter of the sun on their spears as they repelled the attacks of the would be destroyers of their civilization. Once you were part of their society, civilization they protected. They didn't look, oh, does he look like that?
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: If you were part of their kingdom, they protected you from all outside invasions because they were the guardians, the protectors. They were called the Shields. Before Thor's time or in Thor's father's time, they were called the Shields. That's the Goths from which he came from when they conquered a territory, when they established a civilization, they protected the people of that place, always being the minority because they were always in a foreign land, basically because they were going out and seeking new adventure, new territory. And when they came across bad things and bad people, they put them down and they kept the order. And that's why the eye was their symbol as well as the sun. The sun is the eye and the sky, and the eye was saying we're watching over you in protection, not in surveillance when and not turning it inverted so that it's attacking its own people. That's what they did. They always did. Let's see, we see the just Okay, it says as is recorded in their inscriptions and represented in their monuments. There's evidence in stone of their achievements, accomplishments, and their protection of others. We see the just laws they enacted for championing the cause of the weak and poor and needy. There are great public works and temples and libraries and palaces adorned with scriptures, sculptures and other works of high and naturalistic art. And we see them engaged in industries and as daring pioneer mariner merchantmen in their small winged galleys, scouring and exploring the wide seas and confines of unknown ancient world. Okay, So when I hear that they're doing these things the cause of the week of the poor, the needy, bringing people's you know, bringing people's uh level of life, provided they're putting forth the effort they're they're they're raising their they call quality of life innovations and things of that, and supporting particularly the old, the elderly people who are in you know, you know, who have whatever handicaps. They actually talk about this another time, that the that the people help and provide it sounds very sathyent in that in that regard, Uh, it's also just mankind, human, you know, humane to do that without having any problems. You take care of your own like a family, like an extended family. This is why I have a hard time with people who go a little too ahhh about, you know, hating on others, because this isn't what our people were about, and it's not what Germany was about. And when people people need to re establish the integrity and the in the name the reputation of both, they don't need to drag it back or or become the very thing that confirms in the minds of people who already have the fault of the wrong impression, the wrong idea, because then they're never going to look toward there, toward Germany, and asked the question, is that really how they were? Is that really what happened there? Or were they the ones the victim of the the idea of the victor tells the story and what did really? What really did happen? Was there something there to learn about how life could be without the parasite destroying them and working to harm the people? When the when the government actually or those leaders, when the leaders actually cared about the people, is there a difference? Do they do they experience a better quality of life than what we have? Did the same thing happen in Libya? Were they able to do all that without having extreme, you know whatever animosity toward other people who weren't, you know, specifically Germanic? Were they gracious and congratulatory to Jesse Owens. Is excellence something that's appreciated no matter who lives up to it? Do they encourage people to live up to their best? Because there's so many there's many many people out there. Getting them all pissed off at you is not the right way to manage them. You're not gonna get through to these fucking retards and you're gonna and you're gonna piss off somebody who's already experience about how they're gonna steal everything because they're snapping. Their fucking EVT is gonna get shut down, and that you know once they once they get go from there, they're gonna move to households and then you're gonna have to put something in through them in order to stop them from harming you and your family. That might happen and with it buy November, that's only about a week from now. Where was I going with that? You're asked, Well, the point is excellence, you know, building bringing people up. Yes, but the criminal element is something that they also took care of, but not. It's not not you know, generalizing all people of a certain type as the criminal behavior you know of, you know those who do and if ninety nine percent of them do well, the one percent can hang out with us. The other ninety nine are going to go flushed down the toilet like the turds they are or sens back somewhere, you know, the point when civilization emerges on the horizon of written history. Hitherto the subject of vague and vastly conflicting conjecture is now fairly fixed, and it.
Speaker 14: Is all.
Speaker 1: Unsuspected located in Cappadocia. What did I say? In Asia minor Turkey? That's where our people had their hymen, which is Hittite for heaven on a high mountain. Heaven is high. The Eden was the land between two rivers. It was in a low valley, and it was it was called hell. Now do you starting to see where this nonsense that they've taken for literal translation and applied to the religions of Abrahamic religion stuff? And do you see how things could have been turned into fantasy mythos. But you're supposed to believe it because you have faith, rather than it's coming from its terrestrial and very realistic and reasonable rational origins. The land of Saint George of England, and the land which scientists have shown is really a part of Europe geographically, geologically, zoologically, and botanically and climacticly, so that civilization and its authors were European. Here in Cappadocia, we find the first civilized king established himself and built the first town or city and formed the first civilized state. According to the Sumerian accounts, and the Indian chronicles also locate him and his capital in Asia Minor. There is some evidence indicating that this first king, with his adventurous band of fellow tribesmen, came from the old Gothic land of the the Uxane and Danube valley of southwest Europe. Then forty three years later we find his son and successor descending from the uplands of Asia Minor with his army of civilized Aryan tribesmen as an armed peasantry into the rich alluvial plains of Mesopotamia to form there a great empire, building there the first cities in the land of Shinar and civilizing the black headed people, haired black haired people, the Semitic, Chaldean, Aboriginatees Aborigines. It is this advent into Mesopotamia of this immigrant, ruling and civilizing, ruling and civilizing Aryan or Nordic race that has now disclosed to be what nowadays is called by a seriologist the coming of the Samarans. So isn't that interesting too. Think about that change in things when you had a wave of people coming in that did intend. These immigrants intended to change things. Imagine them improving your situation in life, rather than trying to suck it dry and take advantage and rape it and rob it. Wow, it's different caliber of people, right, this immigrant ruling and civilizing Aryan or Nordic race. Yes, from this epoch of the advent of the Aryans into Mesopotamia as Sumerians, the historical Sumerians of this epoch, having been hitherto unrecognized by as Syriologists, we can now trace in continuous dated details civilization developing and advancing down the ages in the hands of the descendants of its Aryan originators, who are seen to have formed the exclusive imperial ruling caste in the civilized states of the ancient world. We thus gain a new aid of immense importance toward historic reconstruction and factors making for progress in civilization and towards a new synthesis of the mental and physical sciences. Thus, the reason for the remarkable unity in the elements of the various ancient local civilizations hitherto inexplicable. A unity hitherto logically recognized and implying unity in civilization by only by Professor Elliot Smith and his school, who, however, ascribe its originating and propagating center to Egypt. Is now seen to be found in the newly elicited the fact that the authors I screwing up there. You are supposedly independent ancient civilizations were one in the same ruling race, the Arians. So whether we were talking about Samerian, Egyptian, Persian, the Indus Valley, so India. You know, Mohendro Daro was one of the Urian settlements, the place that they called the city of the Dead. Obviously it got his name after the fact, not before, not while it was in use. Uh where else are going with this? Arona Rock is already covered by sam Mesopotamia right wherever else Turkey, they were all any any of the ancient civilizations. It was our people that created that civilization, and many of the many of the people. Now if they hated us, if we weren't fair, just and honest and good rulers with fair and just laws, laws that kept saying things simple, but kept people in order, and that protected them against invasion, if if we were pieces of shit, they would have considered us gods. They would have called us demons. They called them gods. Then name got go turned into God and it stayed that way in Germanic lay in the Germanic language. So because got me ons means God's with us, you can thread the rest on your own. There's that was page twenty. Well, that where I stopped here, and there's seven hundred and eighty two pages that a lot of it's appendicies, So don't get too discouraged by that. You almost you can almost say that it's six hundred and eighty pages long with another one hundred and you know pages or so of appendices, but those are actually worth reading too. This is one of those books where I read every goddamn bit of it, you know, to the end, unless it was just like pictures I was flipping through and just like some of that stuff, I just quickly went through it. But now everybody knows and knowing just have to battle Geo Joe. Now this one is the newest one. I just popped up, but this one is six years old. Yeah, I want to go to Yeah, we'll get into this thing too. There was a lot of other things I was going to add to profit and freemasonry. This is Joseph Smith and Kabbalady occult connection. And this is how many pages long? It's long enough, it's pretty long. So this is this is for a different time, I guess, because we're already deep into this time. Wise, I wanted to get into some of the some more of the uh Instagram things I found this evening. But we'll just play it by or, which is a weird thing to say, Not really though, all right, So this is why is energy? What is energy? Inertia and ether? This one is electricus? I had it right, but now I didn't. I didn't do that. Electricity is electricus? Is electricity a cover story for electrostatic electrostatics and their secrets? No one asked that questions less are a lot smarter than most people. All right, So energy destruction. Now I again, and I almost did this. I actually did this, started typing this out in the middle of a broadcast because I love when people argue with me. I love when they argue with me when they're wrong, and they So there used to be this thing when younger people were talking to older people. If they did if they didn't agree, the younger person fell silent until they could go and look up what they were challenged on, and then they would go do that, and if they still had a disagreement, maybe they could teach or explain to the older person why they don't agree. And that's not to say that the information that they got that corroborates their suspicion that the elder was incorrect is itself valid, but at least gives them a place to discuss, a platform or an opportunity to have a discussion about it. These days, there's not that anymore. Everyone has allowed their ego and their hubrews to go out of control. There is no respect for the length of time that a person has been alive to experience things and how that might change their perceptions of the world and form them into more well rounded ideas of how things work. Nobody knows what you've done, nobody knows what they what you've you know, studied. All they know is how you present yourself to the public. And they're not even concerned too much about you, because if they were that analytical about other things, they would know more things, and they would know they would have the wisdom already to not always think that they're right and have the wisdom also to accept new information and to also and to also listen. Even if you don't agree with something, you have to listen in order to know whether or not you are in agreement or not. It's not just pushing your will upon someone else because you're being pushy and aggressive. So that being said, I was challenged on the fact of whether or not energy can be destroyed. Now some people will say that that's no, you can't, can't, can't. Because that said, so the okay, I'm gonna let you listen to this. I'm gonna not interrupt very much. I'm gonna go get up and do something, and that's it. I'll be back in a little bit. And if you want to support the show over on FTJ, i'd be awesome. If you don't, yeah, you know, with some of the sauce, or get the ninety essentials from my website. You like that too? What else? So maybe I should read this? Why is this here?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know, okay, let's go back to that I said. The discharge into counterspace is the destruction of energy. Constructive and inverse wave or destructive interference. Doctor Manzo talks about destructive interference. Now it's not. It's the inverse wave function of a particular energy form, so that when it meets the other one. This is how noise cancelation works. Where's the noise go boom? Right, nothing, It's gone into counterspace, which is basically we'll talk about that a second. It's a structure of energy. I said three times, you argue for the systemic bullshit of the cult of society against me. I'm not a neveras tard who doesn't think I've been studying things otherwise I don't speak on them. Yes, energy can be destroyed. They told the science Dinian bullshit to make his bullshit math work. The guy was a plagiarist, thief and genocidal madman who hated the Germanic people. Surprise, our science comes from the cabalistic mysticism, not reality. I'm just saying, maybe be less pigheaded and more willing to consider that. You've been mister led And I said, you know the whole thing about me to be a little bit older than you, And you know, anybody can be smart, but a wise person always wins. You know, you can be as smart as you want to be, but at the at the expense of your of your of your wisdom isn't exactly smart. It's not the smart approach, and the wise person knows to take it in and consider. And if you can quickly eliminate the constant of the idea, then that's fine. But if it's just a belief system where you don't you've done none of the math to understand this. You've done none of the the research of the believe this. You've don't. You've been told that this is a precept of of of nature and that it must be so because of sciencey people Bill told you what. But you have to break yourself completely out of the cult of who's been telling everything that we've known about our education for the last one hundred and ten years or more, and understand that lots of things have been lies, and pretty much all our entire perception of reality has been a sham and a scam in a scheme run by certain people who can control you with that lie, can divert you from greater deeper truths, who can keep you sick because of them too, through their manipulation of science to the level of when it comes to health and your perception of that. And I have some more to tell you about that too. That'll be really interesting to most people. I think a different way of looking at things, or a better way for me to have to say what I've said before. Right, Well, let's just get started. These people have incentive to lie.
Speaker 13: And to.
Speaker 1: Claim the truth of science in their favor, and certainly not something that they've drafted up by peer reviewed nonsense. And one person, one person's lie being accepted by another group of people. It's not really the way you find truth. And you know, nothing's you get it. I'm just gonna go for here and then we'll get started. So I have a listen to this, Please listen carefully to this. And this is called energy destruction, counterspace and anti matter simplex definition, simplex defined. And I don't think I said anything else about it. Hello, is it two years ago? All right? There's another one here, and I'm gonna play you after this.
Speaker 12: Hello, incredibly busy lately.
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell that he's he's lost weight until you see his older videos again and then you're like, oh, yeah, he really has lost some way, a considerable amount.
Speaker 12: Nobody else talks about. I love discovery. Wisdom is its own reward absolutely love. That doesn't pay the bills. But I was doing leatherwork and building stuff and fixing stuff. That's what pays the bills.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 12: It's a neat book here. It's called Causality, Electromagnetic Induction and Gravitation. I got a couple of copies of it, completely worn it out. It's aid professor and doctor actually also two PhDs, doctor ol Ed Jeff Amenko, incredibly brilliant guy. He wrote a really really great book on learning about equations regarding field theory. Here he is, you can actually find this online. All I said, it's underlying my book is actually falling apart since I have been through it so many times. Right here, and he emphasizes it over and over again on a Pace sixteen, and he's referring to James Dark. Maxwell says, it's equations solutions don't indicate the existence and causal links between electrical and magnetic fields. Of course, electricity is a hierd of electricity and magnetism and electrostatics, and magnetic field is required in the circuit that makes up electricity. But these are a conjugate. They are an inseparable, not in a binary but a unity principle an attribute, of course, it wouldn't be a binary. That's like some fool thinking, well, a magnet is a north pool in a spool. Actually that's the extrapolation of the three dimensional force spector that actually makes out a magnetism. But here is the magnet, the fact that we call it a magnet. It has a field that extra to it, which of course is fascinated to humanity since the dawn of time. But there is not a duality in saying a magnet, you know, has a north pool and a sealth pool. It actually has the inversus counter space. When this is present, that is pressed humanity fundamentally, seemingly so from my perspective, can't wrap its mind around the fact that when there's a release of energy, you necessitatively not only have something else that's slightly different, kind of like can you remove the temperature out of water, You end up with this hard water, which is almost like a stone if you throw it at Somebody said, but it has another property to it, and the same is true with the release of energy. You actually have this three dimensional force spector that makes up a voluminous a volume. I eat the taurus, what's making up the air inside the balloon of the Taurus is magnetism. When this is present, that is present. So doctor Olidijafamenkouy, I think I got leather dust in my lungs. Yeah, standing a lot of loaded today. He's talking about sourceless of electromagnetic fields, and that the fact that none of the scientists to date other than himself, has recognized the fact that there is no point in causation. And actually that's quite humorous because there's no causation, and the principle of emanation is a emanationism is the metaphysics behind Pythagoras, Plato, Proclays, Platinist, Dominius, Sidianis, Avadavedanta, original Buddhism, on and on and on. According to these equations and time variable systems act for making, the fields are always created simultaneously. Once created, the two fields coexists from then on without any effect upon one another. Anyway, He scratching his head throughout this entire book. There's very very brilliant gentleman with two PhDs. And what he can't understand, what is divinely simple because of the nature's divinely simple, is this is a conjugate system. By the way, speaking about the so called fields and talking about protons, and we want to talk about antimatter and destructive interference. Like in the case of lasers or regular light. We can have constructive interference where two light sources of x intensity or looks will actually amplify one another. But what happens to the light energy where it's destructive. This thing that we actually call antimatter is nothing other than inverse phase matter. It's not like there's some sort of bizarro particle that and that's actually how these folks of quantum will do and write it about antimatter as well. You know, there's antimatter exploits. We think we've seen it in Hubble space telescope, and we know antimatter is real because it's actually been created as a byproduct of CERN and other particle looks. What's the other one. There's CERN, and there's the particle accelerator that's underneath Italy knows between Switzerland and the Austerich Austria, that's CERN. There's two major particle accelerators. Anyway, we know that antimatter is real, but it is not antimatter. It's just inverse phase matter. Mutual cancelation, super high energy light. As I've said many times, I've predicted this years ago and it's finally discovered two years ago. You could look that up where phase lasers, when they're destructive interference would actually generate to fundamental matter i e. Hydrogen. So that which we call that antimatters is inverse phase matter. What of the case people think incorrectly, of course, I've never denied particles have actually attacked atomism. Atomism is a belief system. And if your hammer, everything is a nail.
Speaker 1: And if you know, you're a.
Speaker 12: So called scientist, which is not a scientist by true Aristotilian definition. But these people are mathematicians. They think everything is a particle, and they don't believe in anything. They can't be counted. I've never denied nuclude particles.
Speaker 16: It is an.
Speaker 12: Established track once again that all free neutrons turned into protons after what's been established to be roughly seventeen minutes, that being the case at which all parties agree. This means, of course there's only one fundamental particle. But that fundamental particle, even though it is a nuclear particle, it's not some sort of like BB you know, that has any actual existence. What a so called proton, and all neutrons become protons once they're free. Therefore, a neutron there's nothing other than a proton modality, just as antimatter is not some sort of inversion of the matter, because when you say antimatter you think of something that's totally the opposite what it is. It's not totally the opposite. It's just inverse phase matter. And of course when they collide, the enormous amount of energy is released and they mutually cancel each other out. But that's not different than destructive interference in the case of light or the so called famous or the dual slid experiment. One of the case if a proton is thought accurately to be in the case of understanding fields, is they're just like field terminals. Like I've get a twelvete lead acid one hundred and fifty emp hour battery over there, weighs like seventy two pounds as absolutely.
Speaker 1: Heavy as hell, that which we call because of the lead content of the battery is super heavy.
Speaker 12: Well, a proton is no different than a battery terminal. At the center of any atom, to say, the hydrogen atom, for example, we're looking at a battery terminal. So we actually have a spherical frequency dielectric condensate spherical frequency, which is of course is what scientists actually accurately called as etp or a zero time particle exists for a certain period of time. According to us, it's nearly indefinite, and of course all matter is compounded hydrogen and by definition of the person who discovered it is so called electron discovered by JJ Thompson, which he himself said was not a particle. But that's what we have today because these scientists are atomus. It's just as he said, one unit of dielectric induction. It's not a particle at all. So even at the most time mental level, the so called proton is nothing other than a field terminal, just like a terminal on a battery, you know, the energy on the battery. Analogously, to use the field terminal relative to the battery. It doesn't have anything in itself. But what if we can only see the terminals of a battery. It's like, well, we know we have this unit of induction. If I attach something here or if I you know, bring something into contact with it, we have this energy transference or loss of energy. The actual energy is underneath the terminal. The terminal itself is just the terminal of the battery. The actual energy of the system is in the substrate underneath the terminal. You know that huge block of lead and distilled water and acid. It's kind of a pretty perfect analogy. So a proton is just a field terminal. But at no point in time I ever denying particles. So antimatter make mother nature really simple, because mother nature's a hairy or on pit shake and she's really really really simple. Is just inverse, says matter. One of the things that AC generators were burning themselves out. We have a Nikola Tesla of course, invented the specific arch form, which is the AC generator. By the way, an AC generator doesn't generate electricity, it manifests it.
Speaker 1: But did you hear you said? They said energy can never be created nor destroyed, only changed. So where does the manifest come into play? If that's true. The AC generator manifested from the ether the energy, and it can go back into the ether into the counter space, so technically can be created and destroyed.
Speaker 12: The so called AC generators, as I've said many times, it's just an inside out a magnet where the magnetic feels on the inside and the plane of inertia of the dialect to reflect on the outside. Anyway, these generators would burn themselves up. And Charles prody Stein meant, just like the AC lines or in the backyard of your house for power current. He discovered the way to keep these from burning themselves out. And it's kind of ingenious. And this ties into lightning, and this ties into destructive interference in the case of light To keep these AC generators from self destroying, he used, and you can look this up. How AC generators would perfect us so it'd be usable systems is he laminated the steel. And by laminating the steel, you can actually see this if you take part of a small AC motor and a little remote car or something like that, you can see the steel lamination is that there's a hystorisis cycle where in the actual electric field and the specifically the magnetism the current Therever the AC generator was burning the motors out, the laminated steel was used to guide the magnetic field relative to the ambridge of the circuit, a circuit of course to the AC generator. Electricity is the circuit of dielectricity and magnetism, which not two different things, but the conjugate substrate of the entire universe. Like why are these I don't know how Charles party Steinman figured that out, but he did. It might have been through experimentation, It might have been due to his incredibly sharp mind that this laminated steel guided the field rather than the magnetism being lost into the inner atomic structure of the steel itself. Because the AC generators were literally dumping the energy into themselves rather than you know which, All AC generators today follow this principle to guide the field structure of the electrical circuit. Is that kind of genius laminating the steel to make up the AC motor because you want to guide the energy rather than have it being dissipated into itself. Ask. A AC generator is a low voltage, low ambridge relative to lightning, for example, energy circuit, but you don't want it to be lost in the actual generator like lightning will blast something into oblivion. Like I guess some some sewing machine thread you're from sewing wall. It's like, what the what the fuzz and sewing machine thread there? I'll edit that out of this video. It's like, what was that it's like, oh, looks like a will to beast was sitting on that petrified wood. Actually it was some sewing thread, like guided lightning versus natural lightning. Also, ball lightning is a synonymous with the nucleus of an atom. There's actually quite a few videos now of ball lightning. But lightning guys like the enormous amount of high voltage high ampers is in a lightning strike and many count of thousands of people they've been struck by lightning. But no one has ever talked about the fact that and Dollar has mentioned this, not the specific point that lightning is a discharge in the counter space most of the energy of a.
Speaker 1: Light Okay, now, catch that it's a discharge into counter space, into the ether. It's a discharge into the ether itself.
Speaker 12: Lightning strike, and it's not actually a strike because these are Dollar's words, which you are one hundred percent accurate at discharging encounter space when someone is struck by lightning, yeah, ninety nine point whatever percent as well well over ninety eight percent of the current of a lightning strike. And it's not a strike, like you're actually transferring energy from here to here. When someone is struck by lightning. You know, most people actually survive. Many people of course do diet or across the heart and they're grounded, and many people have died from countless numbers have lived. Most of the lightning strike does not pass through that person at all. The ground that we actually acknowledge relative to lightning and lightning arrestors and lightning and ruds that are actually grounded into the earth, most of the lightning strike does not actually reach ground or actually dissipate in the ground. It's a complete total discharge in thecounter space. So taking one hundred percent of a so called lightning strike, which is not technically a striking, most of that is a discharge in the counter space. This is actually Eric Nuller's words, and it's actually something incredibly important to think about it. It's a dissipation and discharge of the medium they actually make called captured lightning. It's an art form where they.
Speaker 1: Actually bombard discharge into the medium, the medium being the ether a e th or if you want to spell it like that, with the ade kind of close together. That is what he's talking about here. So the majority of it's it can it hit something, sure? Is it going to hit it? With its full force. No, because the the action itself is the discharge into the ether itself, into the counter space or.
Speaker 12: This plastic LExEN which is that really thick, clear plastic stuff. They send it through this super high power X ray machine which is just wickedly deadly, through a conveyor belt, and when it reaches back out of the x ray machine. They sell this stuff on eBay. It goes for like fifty to sixty bucks. It's very beautiful. They'll actually take in a nail which is grounded to a ground and they'll actually put it on the edge of the LExEN block and tap it with a hammer so that it grounds up. But most of that is actually discharged in the counterspace. What it does is it burns in this fern like lightning strike pattern, and everybody finds it very beautiful, and it follows the Golden ratio nearly perfectly. It's the perfect fractal algorithm of the discharge of dielectricity. Now, the people that actually make that say that they're actually draining electrons. The lex scar's completely ridiculous. It is a discharge in the counterspace, part of which is grounded, but it burns. It leaves little burn tracks in the plastic lexin, and of course they sell that as artwork. So this notion that lightning is a vertical discharge which is grounded the energy grounds is ridiculous. I mean that should be blatantly obviously. They may ever think about it because human beings, most human beings actually survive lightning lightning strikes. So lighting is this discharge in the counterspace. So of course the dielectric medium is discharged and it actually vanishes into counterspaces moved towards counter space. This is the exact same reason why all these so called experts field they'd be well heavy sized Steinmetz Einstein and the relativeness. They can never understand gravity because there's no electro motive force or any sort of induction. And it's also too instantaneous action at a distance and you can't actually employ.
Speaker 1: The instantaneous action at a distance is another proof of an ether medium being present. Otherwise, what is acting upon what is the connecting the two instantaneous action at a distance? You guys know what I'm talking about. They call it spooky action a distance as well.
Speaker 12: It's brain rotting, a mentality that is an interaction between particles. That's completely ridiculous. They know it operates iad instant AIU section at a distance. That's the reason why they still have no idea what gravity is. They cause spooky action at a distance. There's no electro motive force involved, there's no exchange of information through particles. I think get into destructive light. So now we know what lightning fundamentally is. It's a discharge, most of which is a discharge in the counterspace. It's a dissipation and the energy storage with the dielectric torsion it's between the ground and the clouds, and the tension that's actually created, which is a discharge in the counterspace. Most of that energy does not go to ground. And also too, that so called antimatter is not the inverse of matter, but just inverse phase of matter, no different than destructive interference in the case of the dual slit experiment, or constructive and destructive interference in the case of light. So in the case of destructive light, where does the light energy go? I didn't go anywhere. We actually also too, humanity suffers from this crazy idea that energy is never created. We've heard all this stuff growing up endlessly. Energy is never created or destroyed. It only changes form and that's complete and total. BS a lot of energy in the early power line transmission steamants and heavy side figured it out. It wasn't grounding or burning up systems. Enormous tonnages of energy, just enormous, enormous amounts were lost. It didn't go anywhere. I mean it would have left scorch marks. They would have identified where it grounded out. It literally vanished into counterspace. Eric Dollard actually talks about this. Some other experts and field theory talk about this in early ac power transmission lines. This is one of the reasons why Charles Tratty's Steinmants wrote Electrical Discharges, Waves and Impulses. He wrote a follow up to that of Spurious Currents. And I forget the title of the book. It's not archive dot org, which I know Archive dot org is being sued right now. I know all about that. Everybody keeps sending any emails about that. But the one thing that mister two PhDs could have figure out, and I have all the respect in the world for him, I love his books are so incredibly diligent, is he can't figure out the fact that there's no cause of link mentioned by James Kirk Maxwell into magnetomoti force electromotive force, And the reason for that is because it's a conjugate reality between the magnetic and the dielectric. And he never so much to suggests that the induced currents were a result of changing magnetic fields. On the contrary, he clearly associates the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction with changing electrical currents. In other words, this idea of causation is absent, and he can't figure that out, and neither could anybody else will for him. And the simple answer to that, because mother Nature is a simple chick wait for it, is because there is no cause of relationship. The causation is not something separate or cause. It's extrinsic attribute of the conjugate system of the entire universe, which is conjugate between the magnetic and the dielectric. There is no causation in a principal attribute relationship. You know, there is no north pole versus a south pole. Northful and south pole. In full extrapolation of what it truly is, of course, is the universus counterspace. When you have the creation of space what do you think a tourist creates. Imagine a tourish with a trus Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Which are you familiar with the torial field? You can take an Earth model or a human being model, and or if you look at his Pharaoh cells, you can see it around the magnet it's like and it looks like the old like the the oval of a globe model, right, but does a hyperboloid in the middle, which is like a twisting. The toroidal field is the whole. It's your magnetic field around the body, maybe generated by the heart some I say making the vortex generator, but that's your field, right, And that's what he's referring to. In the toroidal field, it looks like a donut. It's crossing lines of a magnetic field.
Speaker 12: Starts from nothing really a non Cartesian point source, pure dielectricity in counter space and the encounterspace is very appropriate lexicon. When you have the expanding taurus, if you will, which is kind of like an oblate balloon, what do you think that volume of the taurus actually is? That is space which has no properties. That's a direct quote from Nikola Tesla.
Speaker 1: And because of that magnetism giving things volume. You have by definition, a holographic universe.
Speaker 12: When this is present. That is present when you have the magnetic field, you have the impotency of energy, the absolute impotency, a complete inversion of energy is space, the expanding to roidal geometry of the three dimensional force spector, that is magnetism, which is the centrifugal force, which is actual force. Because gravity is not forced. Gravity is the inversion of force. It is of course centerpedal acceleration. Anyway, getting onto the destructive interference. By the way, this discovered two years ago, made the prediction several years ago that they would find out the super hyenergy like created matter. So on the destructive destructive interference in the case of dueling lasers where they actually crossed and met it a point the destructive force spontaneously generated matter. This is what happens. They're called galactic jets. I'm also two called astrophysical jets for trillions of tons to go look up images. There's real images of astrophysical jets also too, called galactic jets or the creation of hydrogen. Anyway, when these destructive interference between the ultra high power or radiation occurred from the lasers which by the way your points flight emissions. Of course, this is the reason why lasers are so incredibly dangerous, Like I have a five what blue laser? That sucker is just dangerous as hell. It'll burn your skin, it'll permanently blind you. It was like, what's the difference? It is not the qualitative nature? What the quantitative nature? What it is? I say to people's like white magnetism fascinate people so much.
Speaker 1: So as far as the five what light bulb versus the five what laser? It's about coherence, focus in the energy rather than dissipated energy. Why one is super powerful and dangerous and the other one you can't even see under a five watt light bulb. You couldn't read underneath.
Speaker 12: That magnet is not quantitative. It is qualitative. Before a magnet becomes a magnet, it is identical. What's happened is of course it's qualitative. Nature's shame. Five what light bulb? It presses nobody. If you're like living in dirt, you know somewhere and you know the desert, Like if you have a five live, it's like you complain because it's useless. You had a five what laser? Is incredibly useful, it's dangerous, it's powerful, it will blind you. Five watts is five watts? What's the difference? Same thing with five six? Right, you'll make a really crude analogy of a point.
Speaker 1: This is a fascies he's talking about right here, right as in fascists fascies. The bundle of sticks together. They are strong, bundled together tightly. The closer the bond, the longer you become. There's a whole wonderful analogy when it comes to fascies and fascism in the sense.
Speaker 12: Right, five sticks, any child could break them right, unimpressive. You tie them together and they basically become unbreakable if they're thick enough. You know, five sticks is not a lot they did for example. Anyway, we have constructive and destructive interference. Where laser light was seen to create matter, the energy is actually lost in counter space. The destructive interference is either dissipated or, in a case of destructive interference, is spontaneously generated matter. Where light was amplified, there was laser radiation, which was amplified. The actual visible light from laser radiation was amplified where light was absent. This was discovered two years ago you go look at it, well, light was absent. There was the creation of matter a spherical frequency i e. Hydrogen. This is exactly what these black holes are, meaning trillions and trillion tons of omitting otrogen. I'm agreeing with the so called scientists on this or emitting trillions of tons of gas hydrogen. But hydrogen is just a silly human word for ultra high energy like I will also too, quote Eric Dollard in one of his books.
Speaker 1: And this is a direct quote I might get it, which insidillity makes us literally light beings.
Speaker 12: Super slightly wrong in the exact wording and scass there's no way you could understand electrical theory without understanding counterspace. And he's exactly correct to have a legend, to understand a legend or a you know, in the bottom corner of a map, a premer a legend. It makes understanding things very simple without understanding counterspace. When you understand counterspace, you understand gravity. When you understand counterspace, you understand destructive interference. You understand counterspace, you understand the creation of matter. When you understand counterspace, you understan and that lightning is not a discharge from cloud to ground. That's bys that's what human beings observed, Like, oh god, Bob was struck by lightning nearly died. It's like, well, you was, but most of that energy didn't pass through Bob into the ground. It was actually a discharge of the medium into counterspace because it's in dielectric medium discharge no different than that X ray bombarded election sheets that they actually turn into into art. So we explain in simplex antimatter, which is just inverse phase matter. We explain destructive interference to light, spontaneous creation of matter i e. Hydrogen through destructive interference, which was discovered and I predicted many many years ago. It was discovered two years ago using ultra high power lasers or the destructive interference manifested hydrogen. And it makes things really really simple to understand and then also too answers the one fundamental question that passes all through this is a great book. Another question that passes through this book, which is, well, there's no cause of relationship. There is no cause of relationship because it's not a cause, it's attribute. And the same is true of emanationism. Emanation emanationism that is fundamental core is the opposite of creationism, where there's like original sin and first cause. There is no first cause in creationism, I mean in emanationism. Excuse me order the Greek word of protost it's attribute, which is not.
Speaker 1: And if you read the true story from which they butchered, brutalized and inverted to create this concept of genesis first in Babylon, which would tell you everything about who was there when they decided to chop up the story, hacket the pieces, and then move all the parts around and then invert its meeting, you get this idea of this Adam and Eve later on, Yeah, you got part of it right. His name was ad Thor or Adam or Arthur. The rest of it not so much. There was no original sin, therefore there was no need. And this is my point that I make with the whole Jesus thing. There was nothing to redeem us from everywhere our people went. We brought civilization and liberation to protection, community, family. It wasn't us who needed to wash away anything. It was those people he specifically was in opposition with, in opposition to It could have just as well have been anyone else from our group of people intervening and trying one last time to show the way before they said, okay, you're cut off.
Speaker 14: It's it.
Speaker 1: It was sin, but it was. He didn't come after the Gothic Arian people. He didn't come after the Germanic people, he didn't come after the Chinese. He went to the source of the people who had the biggest problem with the rest of mankind, who were living in the exact inversion of what they should be living as, and causing harm and being predators and being schemers, living all in the wrong way. They're the ones who have the sin. They're the ones who mess around with demons. We take this upon ourselves and internalize it as it's our problem. It's mankind's human condition. Oh it isn't. There was no Eve deceiving Adam or snake thing. It was a serpent cult reduced to a snake symbol for the sake of storytelling from the very serpent cult that's telling the story about the day the time that they got the ass is handed to them. But they're not telling it that way. They're lying about the depiction and saying that's the creation of the dawn of man, maybe because what they were doing before then was so hideous. They want people to think the world started then, not.
Speaker 12: Cause, But it's like, what's the cause? There is no cause. So that's the answer to the big riddle that's asked many many times by the author, very brilliant man in this book, which is a great read, by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that one's that one. Let's see if we can knock out another one.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 1: There's two that I like that I was listening to earlier. Now this one's hello as long as this one. This one's a longer one, but it's good. It's hard to what is the energy inertia and ether. Let's go for as long as we can with this one, all right, then we'll jump in the other one. What time we got What do you talk about, Frank, Let's see what you're get babbling the bout. Oh yeah, yeah, we no, no, no, No instantaneous action at a distance happens because there's any theory in between. Now, he's not a freemason, dude, Okay, well you just elected to be gone. He's don't disrupt my show. I don't take it kindly.
Speaker 14: Do it.
Speaker 1: Done? I think that person was talking to the other guy. And if you're not, you'll go next. If you don't like what you're seeing here, go somewhere else. But that guy is not a freemason. He's, if anything, is a neoplatonist, and he's not the same as a freemason. And it doesn't matter what labels you a place on somebody. He's telling you the nature of things. And you don't like that because and then you say the thing about the instantaneous action additions distance that actually works and it's provable. That's why they don't understand it because they don't because they reject the ether. It's not a question of as to whether or not instantaneous action at a distance is a thing. It's the fact that they give you a stupid reasoning for it, and they talk about quantum bullshit and particles and all this other nonsense. So you're your your push your place, seeing your objection in the wrong place. It's like when people aren't smart enough to understand why they shouldn't like Trumps and they say something about you know, they noly don't like like the like the liberals in the twenty sixteen to twenty twenty right, Like, there's plenty of reasons to be very suspicious of this wicked bastard who you know, put the no knock raids, the uh red flag laws on steroids, and did lots of other things. Take the guns first, due process second. Lots of reasons they dislike him, but the liberals aren't gonna dislike him for that because they don't like guns. So they had some retarded reasons, you know, that had no substance to them. And it's kind it's kind of what that argument was there. Hey, school sca, you scot whatever the hell that is. H Let me know what exactly it is you're saying. Are you talking to me the other guy? Be interesting to know. I think you were talking to Frank Noble. That's funny. Pretty sure you were. I'm under the impression that you are. And then you probably bounce and maybe you're talking to me. I don't know. The answer is uh, I don't think so. Pretty sure I'm not. And not much said over here on that side. It's it's a crazy how when people It's like I've told you, nobody wants to hear truth. They want to be reinforced in the things that they already decided that they believe, and because they believe them, it's the truth. So they're they're just looking for a specific camp to side with the things that have already been said and that sound familiar to them. Is they don't have the They don't even have the inner compass to say this resonates with me. They don't have it. They just don't. They don't have it. The only thing, the only way things resonate with them is false resonation. It's the familiarity of hearing something you've heard before. Don't take that analogy too far as to say that this man is all truth. So it's funny. How isn't it funny? How people do this? They look at Oh he's a fat guy. Oh he has a he has a southern accent. Oh look he has chevrons on his fingers and he has mathematical freaking diagrams on his hands. He must be a freemason. He's not a freemason. And this is what they do instead of because they're not smart enough to argue what he's talking about, so they so they say something ridiculous like instantaneous actually at a distance is a Jewish lie. No, it isn't. It's the principle of a lot of different things. Actually, Uh, what some people will call a quantum entanglement. It isn't. But why your DNA sample is a dangerous thing to have in the hands of other people, and why you should never have given your DNA sample twenty three and meters because of instantaneous section at that distance. That that's that's one of the reasons why you shouldn't have had done that. Part of you is you, So if somebody has a part of you, they can affect the whole.
Speaker 12: Oh do reading some salutations on this fine evening? You if I clean my glasses for five seconds really quick? Four three, two one, There we go.
Speaker 1: Let's if can get past the babble. Yeah, no, you never do that.
Speaker 12: It is the case that no branch of science has actually ever defined the term energy. You can say, well, you can look up on Wikipedia. Energy is the ability to do work that actually doesn't tell you what energy is. A branch of science ever defined the term energy. They never define the term feel.
Speaker 1: And transically, so description of an observation is not the same thing as an explanation, and an explanation is not the same thing as a description of your observation, and an observation can just because you're observing something, if you're missing data as to what you're observing. You can still have that observation be wrong. You might not be seeing what you think you're seeing. There's a lot of things variables here, and you might conclude that one thing begt the other in a different cause and effect relationship than what actually was present, especially when you're not really looking at the problem, but you're looking at your math that's trying to explain it, and you're going off on a trail because the math is forcing you to stay within its parameters rather than experiencing the natural effect of what you're watching or what you're observing.
Speaker 12: Well, they're outright reject the ether, but they're replaced with something.
Speaker 1: So it's like code, right, If you start off with the wrong type of script for your code, then somewhere down the line you're gonna have an issue.
Speaker 12: I think that's completely impossible, inaccurate, and laughable. That is, of course, atomism and relativity another one. People like to use the word quantum too. By the way, you know, there's nothing in nature that you can point to you and say that's quantum, right there, There is nothing in nature that you can call quantum. But this video is not about quantum rather about energy. So people are arguing whether energy is a concept or whether it's a property of something. These physicists will say it's a number where you can find a Wikipedia. It's the ability to do work, which is not descriptive of the term energy. All of these, of course, are completely inaccurate. People too, like people, I mean, all of humanity. It's completely confused. It's an actual metaph physical axiom that humanity sees everything upside down and backwards. People of course are always confusing principle with attributional self division, like the use of really simple rubber band analogy here in a second. But people confuse potential energy with kinetic energy. But the kinetic energy that everybody points to, like you know, mushroom cloud from a fissionable lump of uranium or plutonium, that's not energy. That's the impotency, the complete opposite of energy, the dissipation of energy we point to. It's not energy, but that's what everybody calls energy. That's representational of the energy that exists. And people get confused when they say, like, I'm creating new definitions for stuff like inertia. The original definition for inertia, but that's the original definition of pure non partiesian potential. In other words, inert kind of like a softball sized lump of plutonium or iranium would be, you know, in its current state in Earth. The thing is true of the ether potential. Of course, creates a lot of different confusions. It's like the get here too. But that's the original definition of energy inertia. We use it actually a different fashion today connotatively, like forward inertia and inertia relative to kinematic timeframes and whatnot. But that's not the definition of energy. Light illumination is another perfect one. Light, of course is the principle, and illumination is its extrinsic attribute. Elimination, of course, is the energy is manifest. That energy, of course, is a division of light, unless, of course it is point source light, for it is a coherent light. That's another matter, but it's still it is going forth. It's the attributional nature, the extransic side of light. Because nobody sees light, for example, they see, of course, illimination. So we have principle an attribute.
Speaker 1: And the illumination is because it's a agitation of the ether, it's a field perbation.
Speaker 12: We have a polarization of what is inert what is inert i et inertia pure potential and the case of the ether, that is non Cartesian pure potential. The ether, of course it's not a particle, is not composed of things, which would be contrary to the very definition of the term inertia or of the ether. Excuse me an inertia and ether one on the same thing. There were different means of describing about pure potential, which has no Cartesian value, and then of course confuses scientists, which yield an objective reality. But of course objective reality is technically unreal, but that's a matter for discussing holography, the holography of the universe. So polarization of inertia is energy. This is of course potential snap back and the dissipation of rest as kinetic energy. Like a rubber band. I like that. I don't have a rubber band in front of me. I don't know if you've ever actually pulled a rubber band. Well, everybody has pulled a rubber band back, especially if you let it cut it in half and you have you have a stretched rubber band across your lip. You actually feel this heat and as you actually let it contract back to its inertial or its rest point. You actually have a dual entity here in the case of light and an energy. Even being is confused potential energy and connectic energy. But kinetic energy is not energy. It's the inverse of energy, I eat, the dissipation of energy. I mean, you're actually pulling a rubber band apart. You're actually creating a disparity where of course you have a contractive potential that is being built up where it wants to return to its inertial point. This is, by the way, this original definition inertia pure potential. But of course measuring potential, it's not measurable because it has no Cartesian value. Of course, we can say x number of grams of potassium nitrate has x amount of jewels of potential energy, which of course we're measurable because we have past experience and past experiences and chemical reactions of certain things like potassium nitrate and all sorts of chemical reactions. Of of course, we can actually no potential measured in jewels, watts, bolts, and so on and so forth. So energy is not a what. Rather in most cases, of of course how, But the how is manifest isn't never energy, rather the dissipation of energy. Once again, energy is capacity, and of course capacitance is inertia or rest. It is inert No energy is being expressed if we, of course have history with this particular object or medium, as is the case of the ether, because an ac generator, by the way, it doesn't degenerate power. It manifests power by introducing into variant. In the case it gets the copper reflector in a magnetic field, and you introduce a temporal variable, you have the manifestation of electricity, and of course the guidelines along which it is directed. But it is not actually generating anything. I've spoken about this in other videos anyway. Pure potential, this of course is the definition of the ether. Energy as capacitance, capacitance of what is inert the inertia or rest, potential or position excuse me, position as potential. Energy of course is a lot. Actually, I've been reading this growing up, and you were taught the same nonsense, like if you stick a car on the top of a hill, it has greater potential. If I take this stone actually not a stone's piece of lead and I actually elevate it, we'll say it actually has a greater potential energy. Changing the position of something does not change. They will actually say, and you can find countless styusands of websites on pandemic websites of universities of physics labs. Well, it changed the position, changed the potential energy. It has more potential energy, like taking a super huge rock and sticking up on the edge of the cliff that has greater potential to smash something underneath it. The potential energy is of course not possessed. You can't say by changing the location of one thing relative to the other, such as the Earth relative to rock, or this particular lead ball relative to the Earth, changes the potential energy, or that the potential energy of this saying has changed. I mean, that's completely ludicrous, and it fascinates me that the ineptitude of these people that would actually think that you've actually changed something of the attribution or qualitative nature of something by changing its location. This is completely ludicrous. Position, of course, is not property of either objects. Rather, the potential is declared of the field torsion relative between the two objects in the case of a rock or bolder or this lead ball and the Earth in the case of mutual mass acceleration by changing its position, but nothing of the property, or the quality or the attributes of any object has changed. Keeping it simple, since we can know that humanity always sees everything upside down and backwards. When we see impotency of energy is energy, and it is not energy at all, because true energy is inert it is inertia. Once again, I've had several people recently talking about inertia. So oh, I, oh, you try to redefine the term inertia. It's like, that's actually the original definition of the term inertia. I eat energy. The field, of course is and ether perturbation modality. As I've said a thousands of times, the ether is inertial. It is, of course the media. Energy, of course is inertia. True energy, not the impotency of energy. Energy of course is the division or parceling out of inertia. And that, of course is the impotency of the energy. But it's what all humanity identifies as energy where work is being done. But when work is being done, you've created the division or parceling of inertia. In the case of a rubber band, you actually have to exert energy to stretch that rubber band out. But when you stretch that rubber ban out and you parcel out, it's inertial rest You create another disparity, which of course is always dual, just as the case of a magnet sild magnet has an earth pul and a sealth pool. It's of a dual nature. It's not. It's the un versus counterspace. Counterspace is inertia is the rest point. And stretching out that rubber band, yeah, and dissipating energy. When, of course you stretched rubber band across your lip. Everybody should do that. It's great, a little science experiment for kids. Like you stretch it out across your lip, it feels hot, and when you let it contract against your lip, it, of course it feels cold.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel hot anymore, I don't know. It feels cold when you.
Speaker 12: Stretch that rubber ban out. Are you not also too inducing the polarization of the energy or inertia of the rubber band, Yes, because if you let go of the rubber band and it will want to send back towards this inertial mode or its rest point, which is inert polarization of both energy and the polarization of what people call magnetism. These are all one on the exact same thing, force in motion, inertian acceleration, the dissipation of force or inertia I either dielectric or the plane of inertia manifesting is the centerfugal force. Spector Walter Russell called this the dissipation of energy along east west. But east west he means centrifugal. I mean, he says north south. He's referring to centripedal i e. Increasing inertia acceleration towards the point of inertia or rest. Did you know that most lead in the earth, something like ninety eight percent of lead used to be uranium. Yeah, the rest of uranium through its half life where it turns into lead, through the release of radiation, the center fugel release both of gamma radiation and alpha particle emission. It's rest inertia. Is this I actually have it covered in in a rubber tape. But this is the ball of lead. Actually, this is the inertial point of most uranium. Well, that is not a naturally occurring element in the universe. It is the rest no inertial mass varia of the actual.
Speaker 1: See he said noll. There the center point of a magnet is the null point. There is no there's no pull one with the other, there's no U. The n point of the magnet would be a space where you don't feel h any force from any direction. Looking for the words, it's at rest.
Speaker 12: Basically the periodic table elemental rest inertia of uranium. All uranium turns into lead. So energy is the division or the parceling of inertia. So let's make this really simple, since we now know what energy is and what it is not. It's certainly another concept. It's not a property, it's not a numbers. These quantum folks like to talk about. The ability to do work does not define energy. I think say a horse can pull hey, or a horse can pull a carriage. Well, this is true, and that's wonderful, makes horses useful, but that doesn't tell you what the hell of horses. Light and illumination. Let's get back to the really simple analogy principle and attribute. Energy is the parcel or attributional or extrinsic side of the inertia point of a medium. Of course, light is a complex fuel modality, which of course is no different than an ether pertivation modality. But what's the inertial point of light? Well, what causes light to manifest the release of energy? Nobody sees light once again, they only see illumination. So it's the division of inertia. The division of inertia is seen in the polarity of a magnet. It is seen between the conjugate fields of magnetism and dielectricity, which makes up that which human beings call electricity. The very very simple thing that human beings call electricity, as Charles prodi'stemitz I really said, is the consubstantiality of magnetism and electricity. But magnetism is no different than saying the energy impotency of the loss of energy the dielectric But these two in consubstantiality make bi time cycles, cube and blank of electrication that which human beings called electricity. When you understand what electricity is as a compound conjugate, explaining how an electromagnet works becomes really easy. Explaining electrical phenomena becomes really really simple instead of really really complicated. There's all these things that electrical engineers are told to believe in which are true, but they don't easily explain electricity. But if you understand what electricity is as this hybrid consubstantiality between magnetism and electricity, which are a conjugate whole, then understanding is phenomena becomes incredibly easy. So this impediency of energy, I eat, true energy is inertia. It is inertial, I inert inert inertia people in human beings, human beings, people really really really hard time wrapping their mind around something that has no Cartesian value or footprint, something so totally inert that you wave your hand through it. You know, fish don't realize they're swimming in water. Human beings when they wave their hand don't realize they're you know, flapping their you know, running their hand through pure potential like e inertia. This is the reason why AC generators don't generate power. When you introduce a temple variant against the dialect reflector copper widening using a magnetic field spontaneously from the medium of which it is a medium modality, electricity manifests. An AC generator is not a generator at all. It doesn't make something. It makes something appear, which by definition is magic. But you know you're conjuring up something this invisible line between physics and metaphysics dis ap peers when you truly and genuinely understand just one little aspect of which but there are many different examples that. Well, you see, generator doesn't generate power and manifest power when you truly understand that all of humanity is everything upside down backwards.
Speaker 1: They see the that's the oive method, right, invert everything.
Speaker 12: Impotency or release of energy as energy. It's the total opposite of that. They don't understand that this thing between my hands forgetting the oxygen and nitrogen I the medium is the place that has no place with no.
Speaker 1: Cartesian So if existence is one way, they have elected to make everything inverted. So they are the destroyers of existence. They are the lingo leaders.
Speaker 12: Value in which power manifests given the specific arch form that human beings called an ac you know ac motor. This is what Eric Dollard meant in saying all these ac motors were nothing other than arch forms Indian Ancient Egyptian ancient Indian arch forms. The freaking dream catcher of the I think in the Navajo were the first two represent the dream catchers that could be wrought on the Native Americans. That's an archetype of the magneto dielectric constructive and destructive interference between magnetism and electricity. That you've seen it over a thousand plus Pharaoh cell videos that I myself of the NME over a thousand other.
Speaker 1: The Pharaoh cell shows the toroital field around the magnet.
Speaker 12: Power is rest inert inertia. Power is just nothing other than a euphemism for energy. This is the reason why these scientists and these materialists, these atomists, they even Richard Feiedmann said, if anybody tells you they understand what I think, he is Richard Freiman system to the fact that no branch of science today can tell you what energy is. And he's right, because they can't comprehend it. Comprehend it. Excuse me, still have a little bit of cough left. Genuine energy or power. Another euphemism thereof.
Speaker 1: Is the ether.
Speaker 12: No Cartesian value. It is completely inert in its rest, it is inert. The rest of uranium is this lead. Lead is not a naturally occurring element. It is the depletion of uranium. You go look up if you don't believe me. But nobody's taught this stuff in high school or college. It is really really simple, because nature is that simple. And yet I do not joke when I tell you that no branch of science has ever defined the term field, and they are sure as hell have never defined the term energy. They themselves admit this. They said, well, energy is potential or it's kinetic. If it's kinetic, it is the inverse of energy, and it is potential. We're talking about something that's completely inert unless we know, well, X number of grams of potassium nitrate has x amount of a potential kinetic release of energy, not energy itself.
Speaker 1: You know, that's.
Speaker 12: That's history, that's what we've learned. This minigrams of so and so chemical element will have this many jewles, watts amps of release of energy. We said release of energy. We're not meaning energy rather than the impotency of energy. So energy is really simple, and yet it is so sublime and actually confuses the hell out of all of academia.
Speaker 14: Energy is not a concept, it's not a number, it's not a property, and human beings really have a hard time wrapping their mind around something that is completely inert.
Speaker 12: Such as the ether. Here we have one cubic meter of ether, a little bit bigger than that. There's nothing there. You wave your hand through it, you can't feel it. Yeah, but when you stick an arch for a minute and you vary the magnetic feel with respect to time, this one cubic meter of ether will produce a tremendous amount of electricity because the AC generator is not generating like baking a cake where you're building some of it. AC generator is not making electricity, is causing electricity to extrude from the ether itself. Just like when you squeeze a tube of toothpaste. Imagine some cave man. You sit there and you know, play with the tube of toothpaste all I want, but it's like, well, yes, unscrew the top and squeeze it and then the stuff comes out. Well, when you have an arch form and you're very the magnetic field with respect to time, this is he if you went back before the days of AC generators one hundred and fifty years somewhere around there, say I have one cubic meter of ether right here, and from it I can get enough power to power a small city. I mean they laugh at you like you were nuts. Yeah, but I have to have an arch form with a specific geometry very the magnetic field the time, and this one cubic meter of ether will produce prodigious amounts of electricity. Oh you're crazy, yeah, but that's exactly how it works. This is the reason why all over a heavy side upstead of the large ac motors is tied churning up the ether, which is exactly what's happening, like squeezing the toothpaste in the case, the toothpaste of the electricity. It's been squeezed from the ether, and it's the ether itself. It's an ether perturbation, metality, electricity is and a hybrid thereof. Also that sounds mystical and magical. The only reason why it sounds that way is because there is no dividing line between physics and metaphysics. These people can't define energy and they can't define a field, and yet they want to divide physics and metaphysics like they're two different things. I mean, well, that's just intellectual lunacy. Anyway, the rest of my case, I'd love to talk about this subject, I hope.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey body sleepy, Yeah yeah it isn't you for another thirteen thirteen minutes. This one made uh, this one's more short and sweet.
Speaker 19: If you.
Speaker 1: Still nothing on this one? Made all right? We got over an FTJ nothing all right, no one's talking today. Let's see over here, get anything on YouTube? You all right? One more then we'll go on. Said something else? Okay, this one, if I remember correctly from real learning today, when I listened to it again, it kind of brings home the points of the other two in a more compact for him. Oh many sq tips in the corner, probably for cleaning a machine.
Speaker 12: That's the first degree.
Speaker 1: Now this one's six years older. Think thing.
Speaker 12: Okay, since electricity runs absolutely every damn yes we use in life, right, you'd think they know what electricity is. But what if we knew what electricity was exactly? Well, actually earlier than that anyway, talking about Charles proty Steinmetz's book from nineteen seventeen, I believe it is or nineteen eighteen Electrical Discharges, Waves and Impulses. I don't know why I have this clipboard out of here. I have these quotes memorized nearly, you know, completely in my head without having to quote my damn clipboard. And let me first also start off by stating that I am absolutely in no way, shape or form, and don't be insulted by this. But I really don't like conspiracy people, and I am myself absolutely not a damn conspiracy person. Okay, let me state that again. I'm not a conspiracy person, and I kind of always roll my eyes when I hear conspiracy. That's not to say that obviously real conspiracies don't exist, because they obviously damn well do, right, They obviously must exist by definition. I mean, the reason why we have the CIA in the NSA and places like Area fifty one and the Russians have their own version of Area fifty one is to keep things from people. So what about electricity being conspiracy understanding of which would help us understand field theory a lot better. I mean people that actually I don't know if you know who Charles proty steinments is. If you don't, then you need to slap your physics teacher and professor because they've ever told you. They told you who that idiot Einstein was. And I'm calling Einstein an idiot because Nikola Tesla called him a fuzzy haired crack pod, an idiot, and a lot of other things, So I'm only quoting Nikola Tesla and calling an Einstein an idiot. But back in nineteen seventeen, Charles prody steinments who, by the way, perfected the AC generator, Nikola Tesla and most brilliant person in electrical field theory to have lived right beside it. A lot of people have heard of Tesla. Everybody's heard of Einstein. There's tons of people have never heard of Tesla that should have. We all kind of know this if you're watching this damn video. But if you don't know who Charles prody Stein Metz is, then you really need to slap your teacher. Anyway, Absolutely brilliant genius, incredibly inventive, not as inventive as Nicola Tesla's, but incredibly brilliant. And he himself and in the nineteen seventeen was talking about people conflating what electricity is. Now everybody today talks about electricity and basically nobody understands what the hell dielectricity is centrally electro stacks. But if you mentioned the word dielectricity, what the hell are you talking about? Did you invent some sort of new free energy bullshit? It's like, are you kidding me? The people that actually built the entire electrical world, that being Tesla fair Day, Steinmetz, James Kirk, Maxwell, Oliver heavy Sight. These are JJ Thompson also pardon me, these are entire within everything that they write about over and over in dielectricity. You ever heard the word dielectricity other than from my lips? Probably not. I've even talked with a lot of actual electrical engineers that only heard the word in passing like once as an electrical engineer, just like passed over their heads, like I've heard of that word, but nobody ever discusses it anyway. The only we can have a proper understanding of field theory electric staty. It's also too gravity and gravity does not exist. I'm not saying the phenomenon of gravity doesn't exist. I'm saying gravity is autonomous fuel medality does not exist. What we call gravity is the exact same thing the COMMUNITYOT calls magnetic attraction. But there's another thing is magnetic attraction. It is dielectric acceleration of the differentiation between gravity and its so called magnetic attraction is coherence to your point source gravity. For example, the phenomena we call gravity is incoherent non point source dielectric acceleration right incoherent to dielectric acceleration what we call magnetic attraction, which is not mytism at all. In his point source or coherent dielectric acceleration, all of this is within the sphere i e. Gravity, and so called magnetic attraction is within this sphere of dielectrics. Okay, Now, if we've been taught dielectrics for the past hundred years, let me give you a quote from exactly one hundred years ago from Charles party Stein Mess in his book Electrical Discharges, Wats and Impulses. I believe this is on page twelve of the book, huge book. I can't believe. I remember what page's on. Many textbooks speak of the electrical charges on conductors, meaning ac lines, you know, running down the street, conductors in the energy stored by them, without considering that the dielectric energy is not on the surfaces conductor, but in the space outside in between the conductors, just as it's also magnetic energy. He also goes on in another quote to talk about how people have conflated electricity and they don't understand what it is. I forget where that quote is that. I don't want to quote him incorrectly, So I was trying to look for the exact quote on here, which I should probably should have, But he essentially says is that people don't understand electricity. They've conflated it and misunderstand what electricity is, and they talk about electricity and overtly complicated the understanding of electricity. Nothing Actually give you a direct quote from him on this book. Also, magnetic and dielectric fields I E. Five types equals Q and plank of electrification. Literally, magnetism times dielectricity. Electrostatics equals Q and plank of electrification. In other words, electricity, okay, is the offspring of the conjunction of dielectricity and magnetism. Electricity is not an existent, singularity, single thing. People, Well, it's electricity a pluging in the wall. It's not electricity electricity, Sure, it is electricity. What the hell are you talking about? Fat ball tattooed read deeply here, meaning me. Electricity is a hybrid of dielectricity and magnetism. This is what makes up the phenomena we call electricity. The magnetic and the electric field of conductors are both included in the terms electrical field and are in the two components of the term electrical field. Charles proty steinmans, there's a famous picture of him, and I should have brought it up, priest. He's a little person. Okay, we don't use the word midget anymore, of course, the little person completely crooked at the hip and smoke big old cigars. And he's standing in front of a crowd of some of the smartest people who ever lived. Unfortunately, Einstein was in him and directly standing behind in him, but also Nikola Tesla was stating behind Nils Bore the best electrical geniuses. He's not in front because he's the shortest person, and obviously when you take a photograph, you put the short person in front. Now he's in front because he's the genius and the ring master of all of those people behind him, including Einstein, including Tesla, Niels.
Speaker 3: Boor on and on and on and on.
Speaker 12: He was the genius. If you've ever read some of it, one of Charles proty Steinitz's equations is thirty two pages one goddamn equation. Excuse my language, is thirty two pages one equation. Tell me how stupid do you think? Charles toroty' stegmentz is you do any investigation of the guy at all? Oh my god, why have I never heard of this person? This is Charles Trody's Steinmitz in his book Bitching about how people do not understand what electricity is. They've conflated electricity as a singular entity and replaced it with dielectricity and magnetism as the conjunct which actually make up electricity. So every video and book, in anything you watch or consume on a daily electricity, electricity, electricity, electricity, electricity, electricity. But nobody knows. People think that electricity is something. It is a singular entity. It's electricity. Plug it in the wall is electricity, you know, solar panel electricity. No, electricity is a hybrid entity, construct of the conjunction of dielectricity and magnetism working in tandem to create the phenomen we call electricity. If people understood that, they would easily understand how an electromagnet works, for example, yes, even electrical how's an electric magnet work? Well, you know, an apastage sto a coil. It's like, no, that's a description, that's not explanation. The way an electromagnet works is a completely dump s it's dielectric component in counter space all of the coil, and the only thing that's left is the magnetism. Electricity sheds its dielectric component, leaving only a really powerful magnetic field. So you feed a lot of current and a lot of ambridge, you know, kind of like one of those electromagnets that lift the car up out in the crushery yard, you know, pick up a crushed car, you know, haul it to be ground up. Well, and how's the electromagnet Well, I know it's got a coil in there. Yeah, but how's an electromagnet work. We're pumping it with electricity, but how's it? The dielectric component is lost in the coil and counterspace. The only thing that's left is a very powerful magnetic field. If people understood what electricity was, but they don't. They think electricity is an entity. Electricity is not an entity. Electricity is this electricity, electrostatics and magnetism working in conjunct that we call this entity, uh, electricity, But electricity is not an entity itself. It's like, well that's your position, yeah, but what are you talking about. There's not a single electrical engineer that's alive today that is even one to one hundredth as Intellivision as Charles party A Steinmitz brilliant man.
Speaker 11: Look them up.
Speaker 12: So you want to talk about a conspiracy. One thing I'm actually certain of, and even Charles Proty Steinmitz is bitching about it in a couple of his books, is how people have completely glossed over. What can we ascribe this to human stupidity or just lack of knowledge of what feels? No, electrical engineers are not taught any They weren't. They were being taught about electricity back in even Steinmitz's day is exactly one hundred years ago. If there's one conspiracy that I actually can believe in and really do believe in, because some conspiracies do exist, I mean, if we eliminate out in ninety nine percent of the BS people believe in that it's conspiracy BS, we all left with a couple of nuggets at the bottom of the bowl, which are real conspiracies to hide the truth of the nature. Because if we understood what electricity want, we understood electrostatics. Here's something else before it end this damn video, the phenomena of anti gravity. If we want to use the vernacular, which is of course connotative of something else. We're going to talk about anti gravity. We want to talk about propulsions. We want to talk about all the stuff that human beings are actually trying to manifest, whether you think the government has it or not. They cannot do that without understanding electrostatics and dielectricity. The one and only thing that people should be researching and trying to understand is electrostatics and dielectricity. This is the basis for anti gravity for countless, countless adventures that people are working on, but they can't. Their brains are locked into this electricity nonsense. I'm not calling electricity nonsense. It's a misapprehension of what electricity is. And if you think you are even one one with that, I'm not insulting you. I'm talking about anybody. If you think you're one one thousands is intelligent, that's Charles Protiu Steinmitz, Well, you're delusional. He himself was talking about this one hundred years ago and it's really not been talked about since. Well Tesla, JJ Thompson and some others. But he can ask electrical engineers, people with PhDs electrical I've heard of dielectricity. It's passed over my head like when I was getting you know, they've heard it a couple of times, and it was never explained to them, and no one ever told them the importance of it. Ask electrical engineer about that fact, dielectricity. I think I heard about that in first year electrical theory, but I've not heard it since. That's what they'll tell you. So this is one thing that I could actually call a true conspiracy, because whether you think it's a conspiracy or not, I don't really care. But it's really everything that I keep bringing in from the old texts of Faradays Dammets heavy Side, the geniuses, the gods of electrical theory lead me to really an inevitable conclusion that this is one thing that has been covered up because the basis of all really really effing cool phenomena of inventions like anti gravity, ACCOUNTSS other things, they are based in solely the understanding of dielectrics and electrostatics, which nobody, including all you people up there, were never talked, never told about. You're just electricity. Well you can't get there with electricity, you get there with electrostatics and electricity. You can't get there with electricity. But that's the matter for another video. Anyway, Thank you so much watching these videos as you do. You can click.
Speaker 1: That isn't so bad, right, I'm talking about that's the understanding of that. Those aspects will help you understand stuff like Thomas Thompson Brown was messing around with. So let's go look at this real quick. So that's the Pharaoh cell. You see that black dot. That's kind of the the royal field right there, right the lines of force Pharaoh cells. There's your magnet in the center. Okay, now let's look at oil field. See the doughnut he was referring to. It's like a compressed donut. That's the hyperboloid in the center, like your magnetic field of the heart. So yeah, I wonder why they want us to stand six feet apart from each other. I wonder if there's a constructive amplification of your the field of your body, your your magnetic field when you are in close proximity to others. I wonder if you pass information from one person to the other when you're in close proximity without even knowing it. Hmmm, is that the is that the one hundredth monkey uh phenomenon? Mm. And then it's uh, does I see what we was talking about? That's Charles pretty astegnmnsent. As you can see he was. That's him next to uh aspag and he is very cooked, very uh dwarfed. Unfortunately did a lot of leaning screens. Sign out of my way. There he is. Can you I can't move it up and down? Why can I move it outside of the side. That's weird. I should be able to move aside to side. Like there we go. So looking at all these faces, can you tell which one Nicola Tesla is that guy? He had an interesting mustache? See why why are all the cool people have the cool mustache?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, all right, so we had oh yeah, this is the thing that says this is talking about Jacob Frank. I'm not sure where he's going with this though. Frank Sect first came into infamy in seventeen fifty six when they were allegedly phoned conducting a sexual ritual in which a group of men and women dance around a half naked teenage girl the embodiment of Chicaina, the female energy force that they dry hump when they're touching the whaling wall and kissed her breasts like one would kiss the torah. My research suggests that this ritual may not a been have happened, and was actually a stock accusation made against Sabotens. But in any case, not only was the accusation believed, blah blah blah blah. So he's an apologist. Oh geez, here you go. Now he's a he's a. He's dying Frank into LGBTQ and saying that he was a pioneer. This is how messed up these people are. As a queer person who remembers all too well the repressive restrictions of traditional religion. To see what the mind is. The people are fucking crazy. Do you want to see what he looks like? This guy right here? Rabbi Rabbi gay gay Michelson here, Michaelson. He likes being seduced by men. How has Jacob Frank just seduced me? He says, So, he's straight up a Francist in a rabbi. But it's dead. Don't worry about it. Everything's it's it's not a thing anymore. It's certainly not Zionism. It's Okay, don't worry. Yeah, certainly didn't make it way into Mormonism at all. Whatever one concludes about the varied hints of scattered early associations with her Meticism, Joseph Smith had well documented connections with one of the tradition's major legacies, Masonry. The Prophets Associate prophets associations with the Masonic tradition are thoroughly documented and discussed by Michael W. Homer in his issue of Dialogue. It is unlikely that Smith would have so fully involved himself in his and his church with Masonic tradition if he had not sensed therein some intrinsic capability with his own religion making vision. As Homer demonstrates, the prophets said that masonry was taken from priesthood or priest craft taken from Kappalah, and his followers continued quoting that observation for fifty years after. It is possible that Joseph's interpretation of Masonry as a legacy of ancient priesthood. Oh you mean like yeah, yeah, was based in his own understanding of a history extending back hundreds of years, a history entwined with the Hermitic Mythos and with kabbala Ah alchemy, Android's acretionism. The alliance of this occult legacy with Masonry was well understood by esthetically inclined Mason's assertions of such links were bandied about by American anti Masonic publications in the late eighteen twenties. Yeah back when people saw had their headscrewed on right and were anti Masonic, Yeah, I gotcha. As noted, Joseph's own history, several times touched for medic cabalistic traditions, oivey, one could argue that he even interacted with them in a creative visionary sense. Joseph's contact contacts with the hermetic mythos were sufficient to generate vague assumptions about Masonry's earlier roots, and these assumptions could have been a historical subtext to his remarks about Masonry being a remnant of ancient priesthood pre secraft. Interestingly, modern historical example, this is a cover Preemasonry is the Serpent cult, the Southern cult. The core of what they believe doesn't matter if they don't have the names or even understand where it's coming from. They're still that same old serpent, the same old cult of sorcery and human sacrifice that they've always been And there you go. What's the name of this you? Aska says nosis dot org forward slash JK SKA sorry j SKA like j Scott BB three goed htm. Do we want to go into this or are we done? I think we're probably done right four nineteen two years of course, let's see. Don't fall for it Ball? Why is it people always fucking do that? Stupid shit? This guy? You guys are fucking you're You're having a good time over there, aren't you? Goodbye? Don't fall for it Ball? Okay? Why would you tell me that? Why are you talking about children? Why are you doing that? I just learned about this. This is in the book. We're even mad stray Raw sent me. Why I know? I don't know you people huge fans over here, buddy, Okay. If FTJ is a sigh up, the owner's getting the USS Celebrity survivors for two undred you're talking about Dave. I don't buy it, and I don't believe it. I'm not gonna just I don't believe that. Don't fall for what? And my name isn't Ball. It's like it's like calling Ghostbusters ghost. It kind of defeats the purpose, right, don't you think? It kind of gives you the inverted opposite oppression of what it stands for. So it's like saying past removable, calling somebody past, you know, it's like, no, that's not that's not the name. We were well aware that Jacob franket sabasize every couple. You guys obviously don't know this downel very well. There's been a lot of weirdness going on as of late, and it's a semit irritating. I don't like anybody talking about any method of and in no way, shape or form about you know what, you have something with me, talk about to me. Don't don't play that I'm your friend game just to be a douche. And don't talk about children. Leave them the fuck out of it. I don't care who you are. Don't even mention, don't even contemplate. Yeah, we've kind of been going for a while so and we saw that one yesterdays so I'm not really sure where we were we went upward, but I just know one on the bottom, So let's just go to the bottom, move our way up.
Speaker 29: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: See this I had to pay. I had to take a picture of this because this is something. This is something that popped up while I was looking through my feed, and this is one of those things that you know they've been planning and there they've been saying that they're going to drop this crap in there to try to trange people around. Yeah. Uh there' Israel. A couple secretly burious Holocaust survivor mom to keep social benefits. Local police say after the death of the woman's ninety years three year old mother, the two put her body in an ice cream freezer and read it so they could continue to take the benefits. This is a little interesting.
Speaker 29: I cannot believe that this is a real headline. But bear with me, all right, mistery Trump ally donates one hundred and thirty million dollars to help cover troops paychecks.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 29: One major fucking problem that the military is now relying on gofund me essentially into.
Speaker 12: All of these.
Speaker 1: And not a misdooner.
Speaker 29: The ethics violations that this represents dark money paying troops, and people are gonna explain that a way. Think about who that could be, Guys, could that be somebody from Sally or you know, Qatar or wherever, making a donation to pay US troops the only people that can pay you.
Speaker 1: Notice how it jumps over the fact that it could easily be enemies of the American people in a different form that already are here, who already control our government. Name the oi fucking vase. Notice that he says this as salties and my spiders didn't say irun? Did he say iran?
Speaker 29: Probably the US truths or US tax payers And that's the only part of the money that should be coming from, not whatever the fuck this is.
Speaker 3: And I can't believe it.
Speaker 16: Fox News is celebrating it like it's a good thing.
Speaker 29: The corruption now is I can't believe it. I wouldn't accept my paycheck. That's outside of the realm for me to say. But if I don't know where the money's coming from, how is this legal?
Speaker 10: Oh, lost, don't matter.
Speaker 29: I'm an idiot because you know, now, whoever made that donation, it's gonna come asking for a favor from the US military down the line. Everything is trans actual right, the US military is effectively politicized, and the President of the United States and the Secretary of Defense have done it. You put private interest inside the military. I mean it's always been there, right, but I mean, this is Blaine.
Speaker 11: This is Blaine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is interesting. Ernest Temingway claims he was followed by the FBI for years. Everyone thought he was losing his mind. The FBI is gang stuck and contributed to his suicide. A few years ago, the FBI released his file. Turns out they were following him and had placed him under constant surveillance. I'm not saying he was a great guy or anything. That's that's that's adding more to it than what is being said here. And man, these people needed to go to the gym. How could you have scorning arms like that? It's not cool. This is really disturbing.
Speaker 30: Can you walk us through how this idea of an AI clone of Suzanne first came about.
Speaker 24: Actually we refer to it as a twin rather than a clone, a clone something else. When it became a reality, Suzanne said, I think this is important and I want to do this. We had a lot of conversations about it, how we're going to handle it, and basically we're handling it the way she wanted.
Speaker 3: Me to handle it.
Speaker 12: How's the rest of Suzanne's family feeling about this. Some of them are a little tentative. I don't think it.
Speaker 24: Should be a family.
Speaker 1: He basically is making a real doll of his ex a decision, I mean of his dead wife.
Speaker 24: Right, never had a committee decision in fifty five years about anything. There's really no need to start now. And this is what I want to deliver for Suzanne. I want Suzanne AI to be able to respond to anybody ask her a question, and I think it's possible.
Speaker 30: So the general public will be able to interact with the AI version of Susanne Sommers as well.
Speaker 24: Correct, everybody will be able to react with Susanne Sommers.
Speaker 1: So hold on a second, let's get to the beginning of an apposit.
Speaker 30: Can walk through how this idea that's the real one?
Speaker 1: There it is. She looks a lot younger. Huh. That's that's a damn real doll with a moving eyeballs. So what do you mean they'll be able to interact, So she'll be in like a chatbot too, She'll be She'll be in the Internet totally, not a trojan horse or something wicked, not at all. Sorry, Suzanne, we already know about that old video. This I mean maybe maybe at least they're warning us. I mean at least uh there, Yeah, there's that thing. You should always be prepared anyway.
Speaker 12: But so no.
Speaker 31: Benefits are being taken away as a result of the government shut down. You might say that doesn't matter to me. I am not on an ebt. Great, those people need to get jobs. That's not the argument or the discussion here.
Speaker 17: People without food.
Speaker 31: For themselves and their children get desperate, and as you can see from the following videos, they're taking to take a talk and Instagram to let you know.
Speaker 1: So what I happen the most negroid way possible. It's a little browd ridiculous, entitled, obnoxious, outrageous way possible.
Speaker 31: I have to save it to you is stay vigilant, key situational awareness and put your thoughts in the comments below. Just a thought, have a great day.
Speaker 13: If you work at a grocery store, and do you know that the food stamps is not working in November and you see people stealing and you snitch, you.
Speaker 10: Deserve to die.
Speaker 12: Trump said, all the groceries is free.
Speaker 16: Now that's what I heard.
Speaker 20: Well, you take from us, we take from you.
Speaker 1: Don't you think that these people are totally serving a purpose in life and existence, and you know there would it would be a darn shame if they were missing from this universe. That's not the impression I get. I'm just asking.
Speaker 20: You doing something by not giving a pool.
Speaker 1: F's right, right? Like this this genius here, that's what this person looks like. They're really they really are beacon to their community and they improve the lives of people around them.
Speaker 20: Like bitches, don't hat pursones and begs. Bitch, we're right eat and we're gonna eat good.
Speaker 1: Looks like you already do. Yeah, you're right right, so right, just one more more more proof that everyone else is supposed to pay for their existence. And this is the type of existence that they lead. A race is done, because why it's not the corporations that get slapped with the higher food prices. When you start stealing, you retard you how hard the show is right, you're stealing from people every day. You're stealing from the people who pay their tithings to their demon government.
Speaker 17: And day.
Speaker 23: If you are that Walmart employee who snitched on that single mother, there go a five.
Speaker 12: For cynically trying.
Speaker 1: How about no, there's other ways of doing it. And I'm sure this person was black with their five children. Why people aren't giving uh, aren't doing the whole multiple litters of children thing anymore.
Speaker 12: To feed her kids? Mind your fucking business.
Speaker 1: Everybody's gonna listen to that woman, right, Johnald Trump caused it riot at Walmart? Dude, you snap benefits going away right? The free riot? This this isn't really about that. It's about causing antagonism so that people start fighting amongst each other, which is exactly what this will cause because little brow stupid people are going to do that stupid thing.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 1: There are going to be those retards. These people can't sit up straight when they do a video.
Speaker 13: He came into Walmart, bomb rushing, stealing, like filling up.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you he sucks penises.
Speaker 13: Buggy's running out the store like just putting all the groceries in their car because he wanted to cut off in they car.
Speaker 1: Can you not please, like just try to learn the language? Can you at least do that? Can you articulate like you aren't half retarded? Is it possible?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 1: It's like a sign of laziness, like why even speak? Why even put that energy in? If you're not gonna use the right words.
Speaker 13: Motherfucking food stamps.
Speaker 20: Be Walmart with my steal on and my mother help me, and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna look pretty fucking silly. How about a swift kick in the fucking throat betting I'm too fold, you don't need to eat. You could probably last a couple of months, mag.
Speaker 12: Because I'm turf.
Speaker 20: You think you're gonna stop with mother le grossriends.
Speaker 32: I would hate for you to not be able to make it back to your family, and for you to not be able to make it back home because you're trying to save these billionaire companies.
Speaker 1: That's not how that works. The bass. You're mad because you're not stealing from taxpayers anymore for your lazy, fucking, disgusting, pathetic life, your lap of luxury. That's why you don't sit up straight, because you don't have a you don't have a purpose. Its fucking wave a freaking effect here. It's not the billionaire companies, you goddamn stupid retard that you're harming. And then and then you're talking about why don't you go to the billionaire house then and you'll let them about how you should take their stuff. That and their stores for free, and then you'll realize that they're unless they're letting their dogs out on you, and their security is putting bullets in your face, because that's what happens when you try to attack the source of the problem. Well whatever, this isn't that, that's not even the scenario here. But it you're kind of retarded, You're you're blaming. It's it's we're all slaves to this fucking system, and the slaves are now fighting amongst each other, and these are the lowest form of them. It's this is just a sickening thing.
Speaker 30: So if y'all think the people are the only ones that's going to be.
Speaker 1: Losing a shut up with your fucking fast talking ignorance.
Speaker 12: This little text.
Speaker 30: Message notification y'all sent about us and not getting our November e d T.
Speaker 1: You guys are very mistaken.
Speaker 30: So this message is also for Walmart, Kroger, Albertson Companies, Public's, Albi, Cosco, and Clothes and Target.
Speaker 1: Y'all bet the state of flood out of my way and eastwards.
Speaker 16: I'm walking out with.
Speaker 1: The rocking back and forth. Yeah, you're you're you're really intelligent individual. Look at all the look at all the intellects exuding from her. This must be why she's sweating cars for trumpt You won't. It's Trump that you're talking to, right, it's not the American people that you've been stealing from for decades. That's nice eyebrows or eyelashes. I mean, you don't have any eyebrows.
Speaker 17: Motherbucks happy before my kids broken.
Speaker 1: Dumb bitch work.
Speaker 3: It's like Jack, I'm gonna be stealing like.
Speaker 1: It looks like you feed them absolute trash and garbage too, because they're such a genius.
Speaker 12: At least they're warning us.
Speaker 17: So I'm.
Speaker 1: So there's that the angry Negroes are going to be more angry and more negro Just the heads up. See how many things were in between those two and it wasn't there a second ago. It's weird. I forgot what this one was about. There's a point here, but it's not very good. I forgot. Oh, this is when they're Oh, by the way, there's no more Anglo Saxons. Everybody. They're erasing us from history. And this is why they've already erased the Gothic Arians from history. That's why we talk about the British Eda and the makers of Civilization, race and history in this on this channel, those two books everybody should read.
Speaker 5: Edwards University has updated its curriculum Home Anglo Saxon and Norse and Celtic History and Planets to now teach that Angle.
Speaker 1: Of Saxons is not a white person telling you this did.
Speaker 31: Not exist as a distinct ethnic group.
Speaker 1: They're telling you they're changing it. Hold on, yeah, nothing good.
Speaker 3: Stating that the change is in a bitch.
Speaker 1: Combat racism and nationalism, right, combat racism by making by attacking the one the only race that's ever created anything, right, gotcha? And all the all the atrocities that have been conducted in our name have been from people who look awfully white, but they weren't. And they would call themselves Germans or the Dutch East India Company, but they weren't exactly Dutch. Okay, sure thing, it's it must be us. We're the ones.
Speaker 33: Teaching seeks to dismantle the basis of myths of nationalism.
Speaker 1: Myths of nationalism. See, I told you destroy the family, tribe and nation. These are the things that we need to make strong. Family is the core tribe, and then nation nationalism identity of who you are pride in that. That's what they want to destroy. They want to just story history. They want to change history. They live in an artificial world and the real world is very inconvenient for them, and if you sit around and let them do this, they will. They are they have been. That's why we have people following their fucking Abrahamic religions and have absolutely no idea that their people introduce all the good qualities of those religions to them to make those false religions legitimized. Because I had they don't have a concept of morality. They stole it from us and then sold it.
Speaker 33: That there Adam was a British, English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish people with a coherent and the ancient ethnic identity. By sharing students just how constructed and contingent these identities are, I'm always happy.
Speaker 1: No, that's a lie, though.
Speaker 12: Being the university will also change that.
Speaker 3: There has never been any actual Scottish, well for.
Speaker 5: Hours identities with ancient roots as they were also constructed.
Speaker 12: Also, academics of real Saxon is problematic.
Speaker 1: I can't hear two things at once and I want to rip my headphones off, So you get it.
Speaker 25: What is this about if raising your own flag of the country you live in is an act of rebellion and racism, then maybe your own country is under foreign occupation. Civilians throughout all of Europe are being attacked because they're flying their country's flag. Do you guys have no idea what's happening in Europe right now? Because American news is not covering any of this. Europe is being under attack right now. Civilians who are living in the UK and other countries in Europe are protesting by hanging their country's nationality and their flag throughout their whole country. This is actually being shown as and as an act of rebellion by hanging their own country's flag.
Speaker 12: That is an act of rebellion.
Speaker 25: People are getting fined, flags are being taken down and left just controlled media is only the civilians of Europe to premisists and racists all because they want to hang their country's flag and be proud of their heritage and nationality. So it's one is hanging in your country's flag a sign of racism in your own country because it's the UK. What other flags would you expect in the UK? The Nigerian flag, the Brazilian flag, the Iranian flag.
Speaker 1: Only the rem fan flag is one they're hoping that you've raise, and we are if you if you call Synegagua brothel, a dent, a vice, the devil's refuge, Satan's fortress, a place to deprave, the soul, an abyss of every conceivable disaster, or whatever you will, you are still saying less than it deserves. Bam. They're behind all the prosecuted persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere, hitting and undermining the Christian faith. Or how about just mankind in general as well. In addition, because it's a cult and they want supremacy and you have little faggots out here who like to try to get a rise. They're probably paid. I don't think they're real people. I mean they are people, but they're not like real people. They don't have a life. It's pretty cute. And I'll tell you this too. If there's ever a perceived true threat, you don't want to continue to do what you're doing. You don't want to do that. It is observed to profess christ with the lips and at the same time to practice Judaism. For Christianity did not base its faith on Judaism, but Judaism on Christianity, saying that Nius of Antioch's top a lot of breathing. Is there more? I love it? All? Right? Well, there you go. This this is I don't remember what this is about.
Speaker 11: But I have also be to my own people.
Speaker 34: And when I look on my people, I see them at work and work and in toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages and midery when I go out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it didn't. Didn't anybody ever tell the uncle itolf that we're not given enough and they're gonna come get us, especially if we interfere with them stealing.
Speaker 34: By I have seen these men standing in their cues. I'm looking into their finished faces. Then I believe I would be no a prision but the many devil. If I don't no pity for then, if I didn't added our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today many more people are london and exploited.
Speaker 1: There you go, yepes n a bullshit okay, And I think that means we are gig gig, get good good yeahs sweating from all the work. She's not doing exactly. But as all the gay ship, well, it's because it's in the contest. It's happy, all right. So I'm going to answer your question. It says you've mentioned before I haven't been here in a while and just said I hope you're doing good. Okay, all right, Well forgive if that's the true. If that's the case, it's just I don't do that in public. Of all other people who don't. You can't understand the public, all right. Even reminding people of something like that is they'll try to work an angle to try to do some harm to you. And I'm not exactly talking about things that people like to hear. It's too fucking bad for them. And Chicago Waften with your gay name, I'm not really sure what you're talking about. So it's not ball either. It's ball Busters. If you're not smart enough to understand that, you really aren't smart enough to watch the show. And okay, So for the rest of you, patreons here, Gifson goes there. My website, there is for the House Auce my book, and you should totally go to your band by Amazon dot com. I don't give a fuck what anybody has to say about that. EB Dan for ten percent off, have an awesome night, let's say, if there's anybody else over here on the j and then again on this side of things, I don't really care what you have to say about that either. I don't get my opinions from others. Good night,