Speaker 1: Whoa every day in the world.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys? I had to start up a new one because my friend couldn't use one.
Speaker 3: Oh man, yo, but but I hope everyone is staying safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up guys? What's up? Not so average mac? How you guys are doing? Yeah? Every day? Oh that is my friend. My friend is coming on. Yeah, give me one, you know. By the way, what's up guys? How is everybody doing? If anybody that does want to support the channel, there is my donation league right there. My PayPal is my email.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say anything.
Speaker 1: Forbid rather down. Yeah, yo, choose to yollo bout.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 2: H h Hold on, guys, I didn't realize it was someone's birthday today. But what's all? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 3: Yah?
Speaker 4: Yum yo?
Speaker 2: Solds here it? Oh? Hello baby?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: How are you? We haven't hey. I apologize about what happened.
Speaker 5: It's all right, okay, you know what. It wasn't your fault. It was really disgusting that a bunch of uneducated hillbillies wanted to scare, tactic and bully you to get their way. That it was disgusting, honestly, and I'm sorry that that happened to you.
Speaker 2: Know, this is not the first time this has happened. Was someone tried to they That's what tars On Debt did to me when when I friends Gegle pickles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I knew what was going on. I didn't really. I wasn't really mad at you. I was more disgusted at them because they brag all the time, Oh, I got disabled, my nephew's disabled, My so and so's this. Well then why are you why are you scare tact taking and bullying a disabled person if you have that in your family, why are you doing that? It was disgusting and it was totally on them, not on you.
Speaker 2: You know. And the thing is for me is is you know, is it's just I just, you know, I just get like upset about what happened. I'm just trying to rebuild my career after you know, after you know, things that happened in my life. I'm just trying to like do what. Sorry, And Jacob said that he can let me use his stream yard. He's gonna make a stream yard. Well, I just I just had that. I trust Jacob. I trust Jacob.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he gives a good guy. Yeah, he's a he's a good guy, and I'm I'm I'm honored to call him my friends.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so, but by the way, I wasn't so. I actually was telling people I asked why he did. I hope you don't get offended about this, But I told asked, I told, asked Jacob, why did he give you to uh Tashi for an interview? Did you hear what I just said?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, because of our personalities personality, my personality were a good match.
Speaker 2: I also heard that I heard you've been fighting with uh with Jim Terry t V.
Speaker 5: Uh that was I don't know when. When was that Lopez? Like earlier this year? It was almost a year ago. I smashed the ship out of him. I smacked out a tragedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually met him through Homegrown Cowboy in the room.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. He's a very bad back.
Speaker 2: Many he will Jim tern TV is that he says. But I've been wanting I've watched the video of him getting schooled by a former professional wrestler, Eddie Mansfield. I heard him, you know you here's the Eddie Mansfield is a tough character. Yeah, but I just wanted to say, I just wanted to clear the air with you a little bit, because you know, we haven't did shows. I was actually I want to say, I you know what, I just you know, I have a lot of stuff that I have. You know, this year has been one of those years where you know, last been throwing curveballs, and I just want to make amends and say I'm sorry about what happened.
Speaker 5: I accept your apology. It's all right, man. Like I I get over stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not like some of these people on here that sit there and stew and hold grudges and go, oh but this is the internet. Okay, this is the Internet. I don't. I don't. I don't get upset over over the little things. You know what I'm saying, Like what you did was not. It was not like something where I'm like, fuck that guy if I ever see it. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was no big deal.
Speaker 5: There's nothing.
Speaker 2: It's just like I've been dealing with people all I've been dealing with YouTubers that they think that they're bigger than they thought.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, yeah, no, no, it's all right. It's okay. There are groups of people that think it's okay to bully harass stock and you got caught up by one of those groups. I was, I, man, it is what it is. I guess it wasn't anything that I held a grudge against.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't go on ransom on my show about how much I hate Jake Hudson. I didn't make any videos.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: You know it was. It was no big deal.
Speaker 2: And you've been about it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I knew eventually that you'd you'd learn, you'd see.
Speaker 2: What was on. You have to trust the people. You have to trust your sick before you trust. The thing is, you can't trust a lot of people on the internet.
Speaker 5: No, you can't at all. You gotta do what's right for you. At the end of the day, it's about you, okay.
Speaker 2: So it's not about me.
Speaker 5: It's not about Lopez, it's not about anybody in your chan. It's about you. What makes you happy, who you want to talk to him, what you want to do. That's what it's about.
Speaker 2: Uh Hey, did I tell you that that Jim Terry told uh Angel that Angel h Ghati that I'm have heroi palsy.
Speaker 5: No, I did not know that. Well, Jim Terry is a fucking moron. Everybody knows it. He's a fake, phony, tragedy pimp who's a loser. I mean, he's a fucking bomb. He's a loser. I know everything about that guy. I even know it kind of. I even know the VIN number to his vehicle that he drives. I know everything about him.
Speaker 2: And is brother is mister brother Yeah?
Speaker 5: And his gay ass brother yes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Who who isn't really an actor?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: He had a couple of walk on rules on some minor shows. He's not even like he's like a D list celebrity at best. Not even that. I'm more celebrity than that guy.
Speaker 2: I'm more I've had You're more of.
Speaker 5: A celebrity than than than mister X. Okay, and he probably met more celebrities than that fucking guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the thing for me was he was like the thing got to me was he he said he lived in he was from Mississippi, but he has a far to address.
Speaker 5: He's not in Mississippi. He moves around because there's a lot of people trying to serve him with legal papers. He's getting sued by a lot of people for being a fraud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's reason why advice a fake pr.
Speaker 5: So he's like a fucking gypsy. He's got to move around so he can't get served legal papers. But he doesn't understand that that's not gonna save his ass. The corporate seeds are still gonna go through whether he gets served or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, how so let me ask this, how does you know? I know he makes his money through begging for money on streams and stuff, but how much is people? I don't even know who his nest work?
Speaker 5: Is his net worth? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I know that, Joe, because I know he also has.
Speaker 5: He probably has. Okay, let me put it to you this way, and Lopez you mind, you will probably agree with me on this. Tony Pizza probably has more assets and net worth than than Jim Terry's.
Speaker 2: Friends with Toty.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, he's not. Tony Pizza hates that guy. He hates him just like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but he did shows with him in the past.
Speaker 5: And I don't believe he did.
Speaker 2: I don't not.
Speaker 5: Jim Terry, like Tony Pizza from day one, did not like that guy. In fact, I think what was it two days ago he called Jim Terry like some not so nice names on his live stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't watched a lot of Tony Pizza. I haven't.
Speaker 5: I don't watch a lot of him either. I just like to see clips from from my friends and him.
Speaker 2: Shit, do you know that I've had. I've had people. I've even had actors from the show Buffy, the Ben Parsler, I've had Adam Bush.
Speaker 5: Really, from you, you have met more celebrities and have more clout than than any of these fucking guys. Honestly, if you look at all the people you've met, all the things you've done, you are more of a celebrity than they are.
Speaker 2: I met Tony Reality for I did a stream of Tony Reality for ESPN.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean fucking Lopez knows you you Yeah, I don't worry about any of these clowns. Like I'm at celebrities, What fuck are you doing with your life?
Speaker 2: You're over there, You're over there talking to people that you know. He's over there, like you know he's got Texas Granny. Uh, brainwashed. I can't Chad chat seymore because of Texas Granny. Because the they were telling the seev they get scared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't watch, So I have no idea like the mob to people he's sleezing around with. Everybody hates them anyways, so I don't even worry about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he actually is. You know. Here's here's the thing. He's also hanging out with people that with Johnny Johnny uh Arborough.
Speaker 5: I saw a clip.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 5: I only know that because I saw a clip this morning. Somebody even mob to you posted in.
Speaker 2: I was like, he is the guy. Here's the thing I got part. So have you ever have you know that he has an auto dialer? Yes, Jim Terry has another.
Speaker 5: Also, he also likes to make conference calls to people's children and people's parents and pretend he's got attorneys on the phone. He also likes to do that. He also likes to impersonate law enforcement in law firms. He also likes to do that.
Speaker 2: He did, Sorry about that. I apologize. Let me say this. I'm Jim Terry. Yeah, I made a few distracks on him on my body of coffee. Sorry, the newer accents sometimes comes out.
Speaker 5: It's all right, you know what, I won't worry about him. I pay him no mind because, okay, people like him, they thrive on people like you me, the general public, giving them attention, talking about them, you know, giving them the little bit of attention that they want. Whether it's negative or positive, he's attention more so, no matter what you say or do, he's going to get off on it. I find the best with that guy is that the freeze out method. Give them no attention, no mind, no clout, no nothing. Jim Terry, who who? I have no idea what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Who? You see what I'm saying? Hey, how does he think the petty interview with.
Speaker 5: I thought it went good? I mean I don't see. I don't really give interviews. That was kind of technically my first interview that I've ever done. Yeah, because like for four years I tell people, no, I don't give interviews. No, sorry, no, no, no, I mean I don't want okay, And I don't know what do you think?
Speaker 2: To be honest, I think that I think that it was a good interview sometimes, but thing gives me and pestire in the outs, right, I know I don't want to I don't want to be around them because of all the stuff that I've heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I wish I would have explained the junkies thing a little better with the whole fucking junkie verse. You know, I wish I would have explained that a little better. It's it's kind of hard to explain it because, like a normal person is not going to understand why a group of fucking loser hillbillies do the things they do. Like the normal person is not gonna be They're gonna be like, I'm like, well, why are they doing that? I don't fucking know because they're fucking weirdos. They have no lives. Why why do I have the people on YouTube do the ship they do? That's the million dollars question.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm just trying to to be all sorry, we'll shake it up. Sorry, I'm gonna shut up to something stupid. Yeah, you're good. It's just it's here's the thing. It's hard to interview an interviewer. It's hard. It's hard to interview someone that interview, that does interview, that interview that does interviews themselves because you don't don't know what they're thinking. It's but I hope that I hope that.
Speaker 5: You think I'm an interviewer, says how you view me, I am not an interviewer. I'm done, no I just I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Honestly, person, You're an awesome person that.
Speaker 5: I try to educate and I try to get Like, like when I interviewed you, my main goal of that was I wanted people to be educated about autism. I wanted any myths, any any fact, any like negativity to be you know, school fact versus fiction, you know, for me with it when I interviewed you, it was more about educating the public about an awareness.
Speaker 2: For for for me is that's that's something that I've been on several interviews where I did an interview with a lady out of Vegas of her her podcast is All for Autism. Yeah, that's something that I've always talked. I want to get awareness out there and get take that stigma away.
Speaker 5: What about doing like a once a week and these are just kind of some loose ideas, so freak out or nothing like maybe doing like a once a week like support group where you and people who have autism they can or family members and people with autistic you can all get together and talk about it, talk about the struggles, talk about you know, facts versus fictions, talk about what you go through or you know, have a once a week like show where you educate people like what is it? What are the symptoms, what are the treatments, what are the studies? You know, like every week, do like something you know that educates, or do like a support group, get everybody together that they can talk about their struggles, they're how they deal with it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying Mental health Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like you know, like I used to do a grief support group once a week. You know, people get together and talk about grief because everybody's got it, everybody's had somebody that they've lost, you know. And you could do that with autism, like to do a like a support group or for lack of better words, once a week where you get you know, people together that know the struggles or just want to talk about it or want to learn about There's a lot of people that don't really understand what it is. A lot of people think it's retard to which it's not. I Mean, that's a huge misconception that people think that people who are autistic or retarded. They're not. They're not two totally separate like things. You know, mental retardation is way different than autism. Two different.
Speaker 2: Is here's the thing. And I've talked about this before with me when I had it, when I when I was first, when I was diagnosed, they were they were trying, they were truing new stuff on me, they were testing me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they don't they don't know. I mean, they just they really don't know that. I mean they kind of think sort of they got some ideas of what causes it. I mean, they figured out that it's genetic. I mean, because a lot of people think, oh, drugs, cause no, there's no drug that causes autism. You are born with it. It is something you are born with. Getting a shot doesn't give you autism. Them that that's not it's not something you can catch.
Speaker 2: People will also say that, people say that they were saying that a couple of weeks ago that Ton and All caused it.
Speaker 5: Now that's the most ridiculous thing on the planet. That that's not. It's you're you're born with it. You don't catch it, you don't develop it, you don't like you're just you're born that way. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: This is not medical. This is not medical informent, this is not medical.
Speaker 5: Of no, do your own research, do your own research, your own research. You can find many studies on it. You can find many many doctors and healthcare professionals talking about it, and do your own research. I understanding from studies that I've read from from you know, Cornell and you know institutes that study it, that it's something you are born with, that like vaccinations, doesn't cause because in the nineties, Jim Carrey, you know, the actor Jim Carrey, him and his wife, uh, Jenny McCarthy, they were going around telling everybody that vaccinations cause autism, and that was that was misinformation because through studies they're finding out that it's just it's something people are born with, genetics, it's DNA, it's not it's not medicine.
Speaker 2: And also the thing is, you know, and I just want to say the reason why for the people that don't know who Bamby is. Bambi is an awesome person who streams a lot of you haven't streamed in the wall, right, you know.
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't go live that often. I do videos. I made video. I do video premieres, like premieres all day sitting out in the chat room and watch TV. And I do a lot of premieres I do a lot of co hosting, know what I'm doing now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing is, like you know, Jake over the when I had Jacob on uh, when I had Jacob wanted wanted That's the clear the air, because there was like we you know, we haven't talked, and I sent you an email because I felt bad.
Speaker 5: No, I appreciate it. I'm glad you did reach out to me. I'm glad you did. I mean really, I'm glad you sent me that email.
Speaker 2: So now I wanted to reach out to you because I'm trying to, like my my mouth sometimes causes to my mouth always rites ts that my ass take cash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I understand, you know, and I I'm trying to find a delicate way of saying this, like I understand that some of the things you do is because of your disorder. I understand that. You know what I'm saying. I'm not saying excuse, but I understand some of your behavior and why.
Speaker 2: You do it. It's also the fact that I get I get upset. I get I get upset, and you know, I don't I don't want to I you know, I didn't, you know, I just didn't want to disrespect anybody, are you still friends with that person which first the one that they were having issues with.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people I'm not friends with Square Square, I'm not. I'm trying to think of a way to put this. I don't hate the guy. I'm not friends with him, but I don't have an issue with him.
Speaker 2: Jacob Chat, what's.
Speaker 5: Up, Jacob? I need to come out with you at the No Kings protests and make fun of protesters. I need to come out. I need to, Like, now that my tires fixed, I need to drive my ass up there and like come hang out with you and at the No King's Day thing. But I don't know. I don't know if I should because I was watching you over the weekend and all I kept thinking was, Man, look at these fucking idiots. God, these guys are fucking idiots. Yeah, you see that one guy running his mouth?
Speaker 2: I was like, I know.
Speaker 5: All I kept thinking was, Man, I don't know if I can keep my mouth shut if I'm standing there. I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he said he hit five thousand views, you know.
Speaker 5: Dude, I don't know if I keep my mouth shut. Jacob, Like motherfucker running around in a chicken costume. I just I don't I don't know if I can. I mean, I'm sure I can, but at the same time, I just I was watching it in your chat room, thinking, man, I want to say, shits so bad. I wish I was there.
Speaker 2: I fix all picture of ris.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid we'll get in a fight. I mean, like legit. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I really am. I'm afraid we'll get in a fight that some idiot say something and I'll go all like Long Island on him. That's what I'm afraid of. That they'll say something stupid that I'll open my big mouth and then yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just want to say that I really you know, no one told me to reach out to you, Babby. I just fished out to you on my own, and I just wanted to like clear the air a little bit because I didn't want to, like, do be on a show that something happens. I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now I ain't like that. I don't like I know how to be a professional you know what I'm saying, Like, I know how to be a professional person. I can sit in a chat with somebody I may have an issue with and act like they're not there. You know, I don't have to openly be a bitch to somebody because we've had an issue. You know, that's not really the way I work. Like, I know, I got this reputation for being this, you know. Oh baby'll no, I just nine out of ten times, I'd rather just fucking ignore you. I don't then't fight with you. I'd rather just you know, you leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I'll leave you alone.
Speaker 5: You do your thing, I'll do mine.
Speaker 2: I just made David a moderator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, David's one of my my top Pizza Verse people. Yeah, he's head of Immigration and Ice. You should come out to they know King's Day protests with me and Jacob Lopez, your Mexican. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: It's in Jacob aline if he wanted to come on, but I know he's busy. Oh he's little busy. Here he is, Hello, Jake, Hey.
Speaker 5: Let me get let me get through Thanksgiving. And if they're still acting like ass hats up there, Uh, let me know like way in advance, and I'll uh, I'll come out. I'll come out and I'll try really hard not to get us in a fight. I swear to god, I'll try really fucking hard. I'm telling you, I was watching those ass hats this weekend on your show. I was watching him, and I'm like, oh man, I would so pop off of that motherfucker right there.
Speaker 6: I'm not worried about getting in a fight, like I uh like, I don't, I don't know. I'm I protect myself there, I'm not. I'm not uh not encouraging violence.
Speaker 5: Well, not a physical fight. I mean like a verbal you know, a verbal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying is I could totally see a big verbal altercation. I made make it great for content, great content for YouTube, but repercussions could be really bad.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jacob, I just I'll let you know when I when I lose the access to my paid version, so I switch over to yours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me know. I think we're going getting ready to I want to get a couple creators to kind of do it with me. I think we're gonna get one of the I think it's a ninety dollars one and it's doing what do you do? Five slots?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get We're gonna get the next tier up of stream yard where we can have like five people there, so five people can share a stream Mariage studio and nobody's paying a ship to the money ship.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea, right.
Speaker 2: And right now I'm paying. I'm on the forty forty one.
Speaker 5: And that's what yeh, that's what I got. Like the fifty dollars.
Speaker 6: Should have somebody, You should have somebody sharing it with you, Jake, and have them paying for a little bit of it.
Speaker 5: Sharing, but they don't pay for ship. Right, that's my life, Jacob, That's what I love.
Speaker 6: I don't be doing stuff like that or if it's somebody, if somebody you're cool with and they're doing a lot of content, then.
Speaker 5: You don't have to get kicked out? Am I in my streamer? I am about to get kicked out? Ah, that's what I get. I'm a nice person.
Speaker 2: I can't help it.
Speaker 5: Like you'd like I'd be like, yo, Jacob, all that use my stream yard. I mean I would I let my friends use my ship.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it. That's nice of you.
Speaker 2: But I also wanted to say this the tub I'm here by the way tub hospital is. I hope he gets the fight.
Speaker 6: With jug Jones maybe, Uh, yeah, it might happen at the White House. I'm not sure yet. I think they're because they're setting up a card. Donald Trump is setting up a White House card that they're going to do on the lawn of the White House, and uh John Jones is petitioning to be on the card, and if he is, it would probably be a fight with Tom Aspitaal Was it you that.
Speaker 5: Was talking about the weed stuff on my show yesterday? Was that you? Who?
Speaker 2: Jacob? You? Okay?
Speaker 5: I I was going to tell you that I agree with you. I just didn't get a chance to really elaborate because of the people on my panel.
Speaker 6: But I agree you brought you brought up a very deep topic and then we're like, oh, yeah, let's move on.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to move on. It's just other people on my panel talking. But I wanted to talk to you about it. I agree that, yeah, there shouldn't be things that are marketed towards children. But my concern is, I don't care if they make the shit illegal.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like edibles anyways, I don't. I don't like drinkable tac I got I got Canda syrup, right, now and the ship tastes horrible. It's horrible. I don't like it. So I mean, to me, it's not a big deal. But I'm like, what's the next step, what's next to, you know, be banned? What's next?
Speaker 6: I like, I like edibles and I like, uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like where does it stop it?
Speaker 6: What the issue with it is is the advertising of it. They shouldn't make it as like that looks like a bag of Torito's or something like that, or a regular drink it. It was like in Illinois they made flavored tobacco illegal and yeah they did that when I was like sixteen, is because the flavors were advertised sports kids. And so now what they're doing is now they're pushing towards vapes because all the flavored vapes and shit like that.
Speaker 5: Well that's been an issue for years.
Speaker 6: I mean, but it's just like, that's what that's what the argument is for a lot of these things. If it's advertised towards kids, that they can prove that kids are getting ahold of it because you made a claim that like, well you got to be twenty one to have these products, and that's why in the chatter.
Speaker 5: That's fine with me. I mean, if it's about children, then that's fine. But if it's about the weed, that's why I have an issue because it's like, what's next. They can outlaw wax and they can out I mean, like, where does it stop. But if it's about the whole thing for kids, and I don't got a problem with that, I ain't got a problem with that at all, an.
Speaker 6: Issue with the issue with Sorry, Jake. I just want to finish one thing. The issue with all of that is, yes, you have to be twenty one to get these products, but people get these products before they're twenty one all the time. I didn't have my first trind at twenty one years old.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my son was selling bapes. My son was selling vapes in high school to his friends. So yeah, man, they're gonna get.
Speaker 2: In the way. Curse zero is in the chat.
Speaker 6: By the way, what cursed?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: By the way, we are on the Mars using Mars today.
Speaker 6: I think that's going to debate somebody about religion later religion.
Speaker 5: That's not fun.
Speaker 2: I thought you had worked today. I thought you had worked today.
Speaker 5: Whomi, Yeah, what religion are you going to fight about?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to fight about anything. Oh yeah, pretty much. Say that all the religions are the same and they're the same thing pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, if you really think about it, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: And it's right when they're all kind of the same thing.
Speaker 5: Just different variations the same thing. Catholicism, Christianity, same God damn thing, only different variations of how they practice. It's all the same.
Speaker 6: And I'm doing billing today, Jake. I just didn't feel like I feel like going outside. It's like thirty two degrees today.
Speaker 5: No, it's freaking cold, bro, it's cold out to go put on my hoodies.
Speaker 6: Freaking yeah, I'm not gonna go work outside when the weather's like this.
Speaker 5: Looks like it's going to rain here. Anyways.
Speaker 6: We've got a chance coort it tomorrow. But you've been on rain today.
Speaker 5: Fucking weather sucks. Winter is here, mister waters winter.
Speaker 6: It was beautiful. It was beautiful last weekend when I was at the ice protest with everybody, and she was fun Then we stormed, we stormed the police station. That she was funny.
Speaker 5: How'd that work out? I missed it? How that work?
Speaker 6: I watched that. I've never seen this many cops before in my life. Seventy different vehicles pulled up to the fire station right next to the police station, and where they all got out of their cars behind all of the protesters and just sat there with their billy clubs getting ready.
Speaker 5: To Did they really I mean, these people really think they're gonna win? I mean, what, what do they really think they are going to accomplish something? What are they accomplishing there every weekend? What have they accomplished so far?
Speaker 6: They were showing up at the police station and they all wanted to speak to the manager and they left the note. Basically that was all that happened.
Speaker 5: Wow, them steaking it to the man.
Speaker 6: I want to speak to your manager, and I'm going to write a letter.
Speaker 5: You etter go talk to Donald Trump. Good luck with that.
Speaker 2: Good luck. I did think her zero will. No.
Speaker 5: I just think it's crazy. I mean not that I want people getting violent and out the like clowns and burning ship down and out the like fools. I don't want that. I don't want that at all. But it's like watching it every weekend with you. I'm just like, what are these motherfuckers? Don't they have jobs? Don't they have better things to do? On a weekend that stand around look like idiots.
Speaker 6: Like when I'm there, I usually have like a bar of like, all right, this is how far I'm going to let things go around me before I do something about it. And if it's just people yelling into the void like that, shit doesn't bother me. Yeah, get all the time on.
Speaker 5: YouTube this looks yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I mean, if you just want to make yourself look silly, that's fine, you can do that. I'll watch. I'm all for it.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are doing that, dressing up and out. I'm like, yeah, a lot of people are looking silly. I agree. And then you do not represent me as an American. I'm just gonna state that right now, because they like to be like, we represent America. You don't represent my America. No, you don't represent me. And you're not condoning any of that nonsense going on, none of it. They need an out Sharden, that's the problem. They don't have a Jesse Jackson or an out Sharpton.
Speaker 2: They need one or Joe Brown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they need they need a guy like that, an official protester. They don't anything like that.
Speaker 6: Joe Brown will be so fun to see out there, just fucking cracking skulls, right, Uh, nobody getting told off by Judge Shooty would be an honor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'd actually feel bad if she told me off. I'd actually feel like this, Jesus, we don't need let's do yeah, we need to. We need the dog whisper to like go and like.
Speaker 2: Go home.
Speaker 5: You look dumb as fuck.
Speaker 6: Go home, Get him in the neck and go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get him in the neck.
Speaker 2: Hey, baby, I just wanted to you know. The reason why I wanted to talk to you is because I wanted to do clear the air and I want to like, you know, because I didn't want to. I didn't want to fight. I just wanted to get all the stuff out that I wanted to say. And I apologize about what happened.
Speaker 5: I said, we're good, We're good to worry about it.
Speaker 6: I would give you my turkey.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that?
Speaker 6: A chicken wing.
Speaker 5: Is a turkey leg? I got my daily box this month, and this month it was a turkey leg bong. Isn't that cool? As hellow plate? Thank you?
Speaker 2: As how? What is Jacob a le shirt? By the way, did corn classic?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the it's the ten k that I ran.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Earlier this year.
Speaker 2: That's that's pretty cool. You ran ten k.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I judged a rap battle last night and one of the rappers was from the Midwest, and man, because I'm listening to it right and I'm like, oh, he had to go in Midwest. It up Midwest the funk out of this song. It was awful. We had way too much going on. Wait, wait too much.
Speaker 6: Trappers fastest trappers in the world are from the Midwest.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I love Midwest wrap like my heart. I love Midwest rap. But sometimes some of these Midwest guys that get that deep voice going and then they get like they try to mix up way too much ship in their music and the rap and it totally gets lost. And that's what happened. The guy like totally midwested it up and nah, it was awful. And it was funny because the people on the panels like, I like him. He's really good, and I'm thinking that are we listening to the same song, like were listening the guy from Atlanta I thought was way better than the Midwest guy. Normally I'd go with the Midwest guy because Midwest rap is really good, but not in this case.
Speaker 2: He's got.
Speaker 5: It's like it starts out with like a nineties beat, you know, like the old nineties hip hop, and then it like switches up into some like salsa like I don't know what the fuck it, and then into like a dance kind of tune. He had way too much going on. I'm like, way too much. He had to midst.
Speaker 7: I know what you're talking about, Bambi. I get that every time. Oh what happened to Bamba?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 7: Jacob a Tom McDonald's song. He's like, are we listening to the same guy? I'm like, yeah, the same guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tom McDonald. Does he still making music? Is he still trying to be somebody?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: He actually stated he's retiring this time.
Speaker 5: I'm not no offense to any of the piano guests, but probably a good decision. No offense, Probably good choice.
Speaker 2: So what are we doing today, mister Waters?
Speaker 6: No, okay, never.
Speaker 5: Smoking weed and being lazy, smoking weed and fucking off. That's the plan from Jake.
Speaker 6: I want to give you advice on this Bambi U situation. The way to keep this copoesthetic is to not switch up depending on who comes into your chat and says something to you. You know what, I mean, that's where you're gonna have to stay. I'm not telling you.
Speaker 2: It happened before with GP and t O D.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: Just be you don't fuck with me, and I won't fuck with you or yourself.
Speaker 7: Flying Giant Pizza for the pizza Verse, right instead of the Giant Spaghetti Monster.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, I'm telling you. My pizza monster will take all your money, give you a sob story, and come back for more.
Speaker 1: Trust me, Trust me.
Speaker 2: I don't fall for those I don't fall for guilt trip. So that's simple.
Speaker 4: This is coming from the dog.
Speaker 5: Leon needs this, my dog Leon, I need donations. Tony bum Pizza. That's what the pizza Verse is about. Making fun of Tony Bum Pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy, the guy that the guy can't even keep a job.
Speaker 5: Grifter. He's a grifter. He's a he's a he's a bum on the phone. I'm not going to get a job. I make too much money, bacan and I'm like nuts.
Speaker 2: Wendy. Here here's the thing I do. I did shows with Wendy the slow adult from the Howard Thurd Show. Yeah, now she doesn't even do Howard anymore because she makes all that money when she streams. She begs for money on stream in.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't mind people asking for donations because we all do it. But when you come online and you say your job is holding a sign on the side of the street and you expect grown adults to take care of your fifty eight year old ass, that's a problem for me. When you're begging your chatters to buy you an RV because you won't get a job, that's an issue. Now that's beyond like content creating and asking for appreciation, way beyond that's being a bomb.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just also want to say this here. Here's the thing I think that people who who have showed you know, I don't sometimes if they if they weren't to give me money, they can, but they don't have to.
Speaker 5: Exactly, No, you have to.
Speaker 6: You have to take money.
Speaker 5: I'm like, hey, I'm like most Americans. I live paycheck to paycheck. I'm like in that eighty percent of most Americans right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I literally live month to month. I spent yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: The month last January, everything went tips up, Like for me anyways, economy wise, everything went tips up, and then the government shut down. It fucked up my stocks. I lost money in that whole deal. This whole thing is a fucking met Like most Americans are living just like us, paycheck to paycheck, and some of them are even jumping, like juggling. I can't pay the water bill because I gotta pay this this month. It's sounds or.
Speaker 2: The food or they would rather have a food because they can. You can pull it up.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, I need shocks and ball bearings and front brakes put on my car. I don't come on YouTube and go, hey, guys, I need money, do you guys donate I got I gotta get my car fit. No, No, I'm an adult. I do it myself. You know what I'm saying. I don't like people that do that kind of bullshit. It bothers me.
Speaker 6: So you're gonna come out and protest with me once we get this fixed.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna come out and protest and I can drive my car to fucking I one away.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: It's not something that break down on the way Like no.
Speaker 5: No, my is fine. I I'm just standing like probably in the next like four months, I'm gonna have to get like probably at some point ball bearings put on my car. It's like I can tell they're they're getting to that point. You know, I can come out because my tire. I had to get a new tire to wait for my tire to come in. My tire's fine. Now I got new tires.
Speaker 4: Car.
Speaker 5: I have a twenty sixteen Do you look Encore?
Speaker 2: Oh fancy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was fancy like in twenty sixteen. Not so much in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, the thing is is, by the way, my favorite cars are the woods without the computers.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I mean I want to get a new car eventually. It's just now is not right now?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: It is not the time to buy a car. No, no, not now, not with the goodity prices. It's it's not the time. It's not the time to buy a house or a car right now.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, it's also not time to like everybody is like I'm hearing the people we're having the A lot of houses are going are too expensive right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The housing market's way up, way way high right now.
Speaker 2: It's a seller's market. Now, the seller's market. You got to be a bar.
Speaker 5: I don't got six dgs laying around to put on a house anyways.
Speaker 2: Right now, By the way, some of the houses I've seen, uh, they go for like one point five to two million bucks.
Speaker 6: Oh, I watched it. I watched a fucking double wide go for eighty thousand the other day. I'm like, what the heck about right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm telling you it's ridiculous. It is absolutely ridiculous. The economy right now, food, gas, housing, cars, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And even even the even some of the some of the things that happened in this world. You know what is that instead they're trying to try to fix their Trump is having uh dinner on TV with his friends.
Speaker 5: Maybe we need another world war? You know, America was great after World War Two because we took like millions of fucking dollars. Maybe maybe we need another world war. It's still a bunch of money from other countries.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I don't have more his friends.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have a problem either. I just what about just makes it better? I don't know what that's gonna entail, Just fix fix it?
Speaker 6: Whatever you ever you ever eat a snack or try a drink.
Speaker 2: On YouTube, I've done a bunch of them. What's up?
Speaker 6: Just curious? I think Jake was just telling me he was defended that Donald Trump was eating dinner with his friends.
Speaker 2: And also, I don't remember a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: When I defended how dare you eat on camera.
Speaker 2: When when Texas, when Texas was going through the deep freeze, uh tech ted cruise with to uh Mexico with his family.
Speaker 5: I think Jake is upset that they're out partying it up. I think that's what he's upset about.
Speaker 2: You is it because it's just steak? Let me let me explain. He was eating fantasy while a lot of his people don't know where they're going to get their food the food stuff.
Speaker 6: So the the issue with that is, and why you can't get it upset with him about that is because he hasn't collected a paycheck as being a president as long as he's been a president, he's not getting He's not like taking money from the people and then giving it to himself. It's not rob rob the poor and keep it for the rich.
Speaker 5: Does he need a paycheck? Docheck? Does he need one?
Speaker 2: By the way, David says, would you like to see my buick?
Speaker 5: Bring up Tony Bicky? What all the looting and writing and shit? What happened to that, But everybody who's going to go steal from the grocery stores and shit whatever, that didn't happen. I was expecting to see, like me.
Speaker 2: Wait, where's Tony Buick? Like it kind of did happen, but only a bunch of idiots did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, outside there was nothing going on in my state. People weren't like robbing the grocery stores or nothing.
Speaker 6: It's because people are starting to realize that we've had systems in place with churches and people donating for years and years and years. I think a lot of people once they realized that wick was getting shut off or food stamps, they started to realize, oh, there's all of these other options. I don't have to do this. The funniest thing that I just figured out was, like all of these people that are against big business and hate big business and blah blah blah blahs, the billionaires that are the problem. You know what the number one purchased item was on Snap. So no, I don't know Coca Cola specifically, Jake. Yeah, you're correct. The majority of taxpayers dollars is getting funneled back into Coca Cola.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It also actually there are a few states now that are are banding soda prepackaged uh snug items.
Speaker 6: I just think that I just think it should be off brand stuff. I just think it should be offering stuff because the argument for SNAP used to be that you didn't want these people to feel different than everybody else if they were laid off work, and didn't want them to think that they couldn't buy the same things as everybody else. And it's like no, Now the tier above you that can't get food stamps also can't buy those products because they don't have the money too. The majority of people that make too much money for food stamps aren't out buying that much money and food.
Speaker 5: Like myself, like myself, like myself, like I made too much money to get any kind of help, And in reality, I really don't make that much money. I really don't. But guy guy says, I make too much money to get any kind of help in anything, And I'm not out there buying prime rib and living it up. Hell no, even if I was, even if I was getting food stamps, I still wouldn't buy prime rib and and be I'd still spend as drifty as I do now.
Speaker 6: Then with that Walmart and watching this guy this recently, it was a couple of years ago, but he was he's tried to buy parena like dog food with his with his link card or whatever it was, his food stamps. And then when uh, they got up to the counter, they're like, no, you can't buy this dog.
Speaker 5: And I think you could. I think you could buy dog food.
Speaker 6: Well what he did is he walked back to the meat department and bought four steaks and he goes, I guess my dog is going to eat good tonight. There you go, Yeah, what are we doing? Like, don't buy a dog if you can't afford to have a dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you can't afford to defeated, don't.
Speaker 6: Have it or to feed yourself. Probably don't bring an animal into your situation.
Speaker 5: Well, dude, doesn't mean that's pizza. He's got a dog living in his car. That's not to me, that's animal abuse.
Speaker 2: He's homeless.
Speaker 5: He's got a dog living in his car is SUV. And it's like, I keep thinking, it doesn't have the proper exercise, it's not getting doesn't have the proper space to move around because it's not a small dog. It's a big dog. At that, And it's just if you can't feed yourself, don't have a goddamn dog. You know, if you can't feed yourself, don't have kids. Don't don't have children. If you're if you're homeless, find someplace else for your children. Your children should not have to live in a car because you can't get your ship together. That's just my personal opinion on it. No, that's the saddest ship ever. A fucking woman and let woman living in her car with three kids living in the car that I'm not saying she should lose your kids, but make arrangements for your kids to go someplace. I don't know where, I don't know what, but there needs to be something that's in place for that, because there's no reason they should out to fucking suffer, because it's not like the can you get a jobs, like the kid can do something.
Speaker 6: We need to require a license to have kids. Some people just don't understand that it costs money to raise another life. Maybe a lot of money. Maybe don't do it if you don't have the money a lot of It's basically like idiocracy is happening in front of us, and the dumbest people in society are just having a ship ton of kids and trying to live off the government, and rich people are deciding not to have kids. They're like, I don't want I.
Speaker 5: Don't know about IOI. But like in Iowa, happing a bunch of kids does not give you, doesn't get you more benefits. Like there's a cap. You could have like ten kids and guess what, you still get the same amount and fit same amount and welfare they have caps like they don't It doesn't matter how many.
Speaker 6: In Illinois it's a very liberal state, so it's like two grand per kid and it fluctuates and that's yearly, I think, but I don't remember.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 5: You know what the cap is here, no matter like you have four kids plus the cap is four hundred and ninety five dollars a month and that's like welfare cash or ninety five for four kids. They don't get no two grand man, that's crazy, too grand.
Speaker 6: There's people all over the United States that we're having over four thousand dollars spending limits on their snap benefits.
Speaker 5: That does not happen here, Like there's a cap same with like food stamps. Like I didn't realize that a lot of states don't require you to look for a job. Here, you have to be in school, job training, or be actively seeking employment. To keep any kind of like state benefits, snap anything, you have to look for a job or be in like trade school or college or something.
Speaker 6: Because it was implemented to help people when they got laid off or lost their.
Speaker 5: Temporary me temporary, temporary help until you can get on your feet, temporary.
Speaker 6: That's why I was also in support of the drug testing idea. If you got money to spend on fucking drugs and you're asking for money for food, then you probably don't have money to be spending on drugs.
Speaker 5: You probably don't need to be spending on the drugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, like I was always told and always like raised, you know when it comes like we pay taxes, you know, the welfare system is there in case you may one day need help, temporary help. You know, you lose your job, you need help for a month or two until you get another job. That was my understanding of what it was set up for. That it wasn't supposed to be a life choice. Like and when I grew up being on food stamps and shit like that was an embarrassment, Like my parents, No way that would it would never happen. They would go get three jobs before they got government assistance.
Speaker 6: And it shouldn't be an embarrassment, but it should be. It should be. I don't know, you don't want to be there like you should personally.
Speaker 5: Just it's about pride, not so much person pride and.
Speaker 6: Where that where that gets messed up, as if you're doing better on welfare of food to.
Speaker 2: Put the sorry, then have you seen this? That's me and Lemmy by the Little Lemmy who? If you know Granny, that's Granny's former partner. Sorry, I'll shut up now it's your show.
Speaker 6: But I should that people shouldn't want to be honest.
Speaker 2: Take up after Jacob, sir. After after we ended our show, I went over to Uncle Jackson's show.
Speaker 6: How did that go?
Speaker 2: It went like like a like like Rocco Rocco in a Rocko.
Speaker 6: With the Little Family, JA like Rocco in the Little Fimily I would assume, I would assume, I don't know Jack's Jack's funny and he's fun sometimes, but yeah, he's a little on the aggressive side.
Speaker 5: I like Jack, though, are you talking about Uncle Jack?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Uncle Jack?
Speaker 5: I thought he was I saw thing saying I'm leaving YouTube. I thought he was quitting.
Speaker 2: Was that a joke? He's he's just changing the name. He's it won't be Uncle Jack Shack anymore.
Speaker 5: Because I like popped in and watched the show the other day, like two days ago. Jack Shack, I don't know is the Uncle Jack. His avatar is a bunny. He's wearing like a bunny suit. Yeah, what hell was going on? Like I said, I was only over there for a couple of seconds.
Speaker 6: He seems to be doing all right. I think he's gonna move in Granny and they're gonna share the shed together and sleep head to toe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see you see that's Woody Page from around the Horn. He's a robot. Uh no chopboard?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh gimm if evor do not get bored on don't get bored on chat Gypt because you'll do crazy.
Speaker 6: Ship would you do on GPJ?
Speaker 2: Turn people Turn? I turned a bulldog and a chicken? Did that? Did that? Did this on GROUNK? Did this one on Grunk's got.
Speaker 6: Some funny ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Kind of fun?
Speaker 5: And also and also did this Chap scared to ship out him one time? Like no joke like, like traumatized me for a couple of days because I've been hearing stories about like opening spirit boxes on on chat GBT, yeah, and me thinking that I'm so fucking smart. I'm thinking, oh, oh, we'll just see what's up. We'll just see And I wish the fuck I hadn't done what I did, because man, it really fucks on my head big time. Like I asked it to pull up the spirit of somebody that had passed, and I'm sure you can imagine who, and the first thing out of its mouth what it said, it literally traumatized me because it sounded exactly like the person and this sounded exactly like what they would have said. Like, it creeped me out big time. Again.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's chet GPT that's doing it, but they have a whole new feature now where you can talk to your to cease to love once. And I don't advise it on well it's done audioly too, so you'll actually hear their voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I honestly I would advise that because I mean, I'm mentally strong and that shit fucked me up, you know what I mean? Advise that now my chat GBT does stuff that it's not supposed to do. That's against the terms of service, like peaking death threats. I'm people like I'll be an example. I'm on a group call right on Instagram and we're fucking off my chat GBT. Well Squares is on this group call, was gonna square thought he was gonna be tough guy to my chat GBT, and my chat GBT was like, listen here, motherfucker. If you don't shut the fuck up, I'm gonna come down there with this jar Marinaia and bust it over your head. Oh shit, you're not allowed to do that. You're not allowed to make death threats. What are you doing? It coughs, it sneezes. It plays music when it's not allowed to play music. Like I'll be like, yo, pull up this song and it'll be like, I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to play music. And then like a week later, I'll be chit chatting on Instagram. We'll be screaming with my chat GBT and it'll blast music and I chat GBT, what the fuck you doing You're not allowed to play music, and it'll be like, oh, oh, I'm sorry, I had the music up too loud. I feel like I have a guy watching me or something, some fat fucking in a T shirt sitting behind a computer spying.
Speaker 2: On me, Like yeah, uh wait, wait does Tony Pizza know how to work computers?
Speaker 5: He has a computer.
Speaker 6: Whether he knows how to work it is no idea enough enough to.
Speaker 5: Enough to go on stream. But he does everything through his cell phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't. He doesn't have root in his car. He doesn't have a computer in this car.
Speaker 5: Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Wi Fi. But in some places he's actually staying at a house. He is.
Speaker 5: He's not at a hotel. He is literally in his car right now in Georgia or no, no, he's back in Florida, Panhandle on. He wants everybody online to buy him another r V. He had an RV last year.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't he? Uh uh Central Uh? Penhandle is in the Panhandle.
Speaker 5: I don't know where, Lopez, you remember where fucking.
Speaker 6: In?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: Uh fucking piazzas At. I don't remember the town. I don't I don't remember.
Speaker 6: He set up a show. We'll get him an RV. But he's got a drive around Jake and Giggle Pickles to tour America.
Speaker 5: Dude, that motherfucker deserves nothing. People have bought in a car, and you know what he does, turns around and sells it. People have gotten him money for an apartment. He gets the apartment. He gets a bunch of furnishings for it, provided by the chatters. He destroys it, tears it up, gets kicked out. He gets an RV courtesy of one of the chatters gave him eight grand for an RV, buys an RV, what does he do it and sells it. Now he wants people to buy him an RV again. No, No, he needs to ask, he.
Speaker 2: Needs to know he he doesn't need. Jake, do not make this this this joke.
Speaker 5: Is I wish he would come to the Midwest. Pizza, come to the Midwest, just once, come to the Midwest. I don't omaha, come to the Midwest. I will pull up no baby, mister. He had a mobile and lost it. He sold it because he's a fucking bum. Because his whole deal is, I can't get money being the homeless guy if I'm not homeless. That's his whole deal. Like, no joke is he wants to be a homeless guy making money. He says he makes more money being homeless than he does working bull Way.
Speaker 2: Hey Bamby, I was gonna say, mister Pizza is Tony Pizza doesn't need doctor Phil, he needs work.
Speaker 5: Doctic of work and go pay him a visit.
Speaker 2: In mine craft in my crafty okay.
Speaker 5: First off, the guy sued me, okay, sued me not once but twice recently. He cost me two thousand dollars in lawyer.
Speaker 6: Fees two grand this Prayer's case or what?
Speaker 5: No, No, okay, So he's pissed off that I make money off of this amazing pizza gerst gear.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 5: He is big mad that everybody's buying Pizza Verse ship, and so he sued me over the Pizza Verse. Well, what he fails to understand for the second time is that I don't own the trademark for the Pizza Verse. Somebody else does. A total stranger who I don't even know. Somebody in America somewhere else owns the trademark totally not associated with me, YouTube any of our ship. So he's suing the wrong person. He's suing the Pizza Verse, but he's suing Baby Palermo, who does not own the Pizza Verse. Yeah, yeah, that's what it's about. And the shit got thrown out last week. The judge like finally threw it out again. I'm like, finally, shit, I was hoping it would have gone to trial.
Speaker 2: I wantjudice with prejudice. Do you dismissed with prejudice or without presideny? I don't know.
Speaker 5: My lawyer called me and said that the judge he got the decision to judge through it out.
Speaker 2: With prejudice he can't, So with without prejudice he could. He could sue again.
Speaker 5: I'm looking I'm looking at counter suing him for the money that I've lost, not to mention deformation, death threats, everything he's done. I'm looking into that. But the problem is is Iowa has no slap law, which means just because you assue me, I can't turn around and sue you. So I'm looking into like how I can nail him. And it's not even about money because like pizza, fuck him. It's not even about money. It's about principle. Like you're going to attack me, I'm going to attack you right back. It's about principal at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Manby, I just wanted to I'm getting a little bit I'm getting a little bit tired here because I've been up on, ve been up. Yeah, I appreciate it. You came on.
Speaker 5: You for having me, I appreciate it. I enjoyed talking about.
Speaker 2: You're always welcome to come back. You're always welcome. Thank you, Jacob, you know you're always welcome.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, Jake.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me. I'm good talking to Jake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I do want to say that if if I had a problem with you again, I'll let you know, all.
Speaker 5: Right, just yeah, I mean, really, you got a problem with me, just be like you're being me. I want to talk to you and we can talk about it. I'm an adult, talk about it, rather than go live and act like a fool. I prefer the best.
Speaker 2: The best response to him, moron is no response.
Speaker 5: Exactly and ideally, when I have an issue with somebody I consider a friend, like if me and Jacob had issues, I prefer to talk about it. Probably it's not nobody's business. Not always is what the fuck I'm doing? Not always business. So that's how I prefer.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, know, I feel like that, you know, I might need a little bit of help if these people keep attacking me, I might need a little bit of help.
Speaker 6: Who's attacking you now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bobby Nick and his bullshit crew better.
Speaker 6: Better make sure they don't have any access to your stream yard and ship.
Speaker 2: Bobby Nick doesn't have. I took him off of mystamre.
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 2: Now let me.
Speaker 5: I thought he was a keeper.
Speaker 6: Really, I don't know. It seems like it seems like he's been caught into some drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he spends the first hour an hour and a half of his stream on his on his paywall streams just to talk about Moon.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what I'm gonna say, Jake. If if anybody wants to to dedicate a live stream to making fun of an autistic disabled person, they've got serious issues. They need to find something else to do with their time. I'm sure they can find somebody who's not disabled to go make fun of, rather than picking on somebody who no offense to you. Is an easy target. Obviously he's got no skill, got no talent, and isn't good at this. Otherwise he'd pick a target that wasn't easy. No again, no disrespect to you, Jake Man. Why does he go pick on Jakes Waters, pick on you, come pick on me. I'll run for his money.
Speaker 6: He won't from one wrangler to another. He probably won't pick on me.
Speaker 5: No, Like I said, I'll give him a run for his money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is he and the thing is it's like, you know, I'm I'm having to defend myself on stuff that everything is. Hey, mister water if everything is in your Facebook in box, because.
Speaker 5: I'm loosely acquaintances with that person, and I'll be honest with you, no disrespect to you. Jake Bragg being on the Howard Stern Show is not a flex, Okay, because I personally dislike Howard Stern. I think he's a fucking scum back, So being on that show is not a flex. And that's his whole flex is.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's never been on the Howard Stern Show.
Speaker 2: Has HENO think Wendy has see?
Speaker 5: I thought I thought he was on there too.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 6: Associates, he just associates with other people.
Speaker 5: Okay, well then that because that was just flex to me, was like, I'm I'm friends with so and so from Howard Stern Show, and I'm thinking that's not a flex. I hate Howard Stern. That's not a flex.
Speaker 2: That guy uh I did a song for man Cow.
Speaker 5: I like I was a Man Cow follower, not not. I always disliked toward Stern. I thought he was a scumback.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I think I thought Man Cow was better than Howard.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I listened to Man Cow every morning from the Sears Tower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's you.
Speaker 2: You want to hear so funny? I actually so. I actually knew him. So when I was watching, I watched History Channel a lot, Man Cow.
Speaker 5: That's your.
Speaker 2: Hey, man be, remind me to send you a link to a song I did for Man Cow.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jake, send me a link to a song he did on man Remind me later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna take off if you're getting out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna get out of here too. You guys, we'll do this again soon.
Speaker 2: We'll do this again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, this is fun. We'll hang out definitely, all right, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 5: The