Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Book.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com forward slash podcast. Five years ago. On April twenty fifth of twenty twenty, Tonight's guest was featured on episode three oh one, and that episode was titled dog Me and Horror Show. Well, since that episode aired, there have been new developments and because of that, he's agreed to come back on and update all of us about what's been going on. Having said all that, Bryce Gardner, thanks so much for coming back.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me Vick, I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Well, that goes two ways. I'm glad to hear from you, or I say I was glad to hear from you when you reached out to me recently to update me. But I'm so sorry that you've had all these new experiences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am too. You think you get away from things and they somehow managecreet back in. But it wasn't through any fault of mine, and I don't think it was from any fault of theirs either, to be honest, But I'm sure we'll get into that soon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we definitely will. Well before we do get to things like that. For anyone who missed that episode, and I guess for people who did catch that episode, it's been five years, please give us a bio on yourself again.
Speaker 2: My name is Bryce Gardner. As you've said, well, I'm thirty one now. Because it's been five years, I'm thirty one now. I am currently in a much better state of employment. I can't share anything ause of NDAs and stuff like that, but trust assured everybody, I'm doing fine currently in the Gulf Coast of Texas. Now. We moved I believe it was a little bit after our interview, which was something that we were planning on doing as a family, because you know, Dad's job kind of gave out, uh and they basically toldly moved down here, and so we came with them, and you know, because of world events, we got stuck. And it's kind of just been that way ever since. There's I mean, there's not a whole lot to say outside of I've gotten back into physical training and stuff like that to get my body all back up and rights and everything after years of kind of neglecting that, so I'm doing good on that front. I'm healthy, I'm as happy as I suppose one could be. I don't know really what else to say. I'm sorry, I'm not quite good at talking about myself.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, now, you did a good job of summing everything up. And yeah, like I told you the first time we spoke, I'm proud of you. Sounds to me like you're doing a really good job of getting your life just the way you wanted to be. You've made some really good improvements. You really have a right thank you, Vic.
Speaker 2: It means a lot to me, especially coming from you, because a lot of your advice is what kind of got me to some of the places I ended up being the good, the good places, the good, the good places. Of course, none of the shenanigans that was that one was all me.
Speaker 3: Thanks for clarifying that it was only the good places. You had me starting to worry there.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if I listened to your advice, I don't think I would end up what I was with when it all happened. So uh, that was just kind of a blind side moment, pretty face, nice smile kind of thing. Gets y'all messed up and your innobitions kind of go away sort of thing.
Speaker 2: That's a me thing. Not taking control, as I believe was the advice you gave me and making sure that you're always aware of what's going on. So I should have kept my little VIC that lives in the back of my mind somewhere and reminds me occasionally of things that we talked about last time and this time too, life advice that you gave me that has helped quite quite a lot.
Speaker 3: You've got a little VIC in the back of your head. That's a scary thought.
Speaker 2: But he's lived back there. He just occasionally comes out reminds me of the things we talked about, like, hey, you know, you got to do this, this and this and then things will get better kind of thing. He was there and very active when this was going on, because you know, when you run into these things, there's nothing more terrifying than seeing one. And you know, it's like with any animal that's dangerous and can harm you, and there's not a whole lot between you and them. That's say, it's a very terrifying experience. If I kind of spoke with you beforehand and I had to just muscled it through it and you know, swallowed it like I did. I don't think I would have handled it the way I did. I don't think things would have gone as well as they did all things considered, well, it goes.
Speaker 3: Without saying I'm so sorry to hear you had to have these new experiences, but I guess there is a ray of sunshine in that you handled you in a very good way, or at least as well as could be hoped, So thank goodness for that.
Speaker 2: We'll see if I handle it as good once I go into Like we didn't discuss it at length before, and it's primarily just me not wanting to have it relived it. But I did all right, but I still think I could have done better. It's one of those things that's always in hindsight when you look at these experiences, but in the moment of adrenaline, there's not a whole lot you can really do to kind of steer that particular ship.
Speaker 3: Well. I can appreciate your feelings on that, but you could handle any situation better. I just think you deserve a lot of credit for handling the situations as well as you did. From what you shared with me about what's happened. But before we get to that, just a moment ago, you mentioned a pretty face and a nice smile. Before I have you bring everyone up to speed on what you talked about in episode three oh one, please go into more detail about that pretty face and nice smile that cause some unfortunate things to happen without revealing any details of the new encounters that is.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course. So I'm for everybody. I'm sure that everybody understands the saying. But I met a girl at the time, she was very beautiful. I mean, she is very beautiful. I should say, uh, we don't speak anymore because of the events that happened. But she was not who I thought she was. She had become enamored, well, she was enamored with the paranormal and like cryptids and everything else from the start, which I didn't think was a big deal. But tons of people are. And I always refer people to VIC Channel just because you know, if people have experiences and stuff like that, or know somebody you know, giving getting them the help is kind of what matters. It's kind of like you have a I have I have a buddy who claims, for example, that he's had a big foot encounter, so referring him to you know, like the big foot encounters and stuff like that, it's just a place for them to go get it off their chest because holding on to it. As I've learned, and as victored with me last time we heard, it's not healthy and it can cause a lot of problems, especially if it's really traumatic. It's really bad. They're not easy to talk about. I don't normally stammer or catch myself like this because even now it's it's a lot to process, even even with the knowledge I have now and where I am in life now, it's difficult. And she was enamored with it. My mistake was introducing her to VIC show, not because Vic's bad or anything like that or it shows bad, but because she she listened to my episode, listened to other people's episodes, and she, for a lack of a term, decided she wanted one. She wanted one of her own. It's the I saw something cool and I wanted to and she went over and beyond to get it. And this is one of these situations that you play silly games to win silly prizes, and unfortunately I happened to be there when the prize was won, and I mean webet about six between six to eight months. I haven't dated since, just life hasn't allowed for it, And be honest with you, I'm not really looking. I don't really think I'm particularly cut out for it kind of thing. But that's a side note, not really that important. But she's kind of the catalyst behind all of this. She is the I don't want to lay blame at her feet because I don't think she realized the gravity of it at the time. I don't think she realized what she was doing, and even if she maybe thought she did, I don't think she realized how bad it was going to get. It's kind of like one of those situations where you antagonize an animal enough, even if it is an intelligent animal, it's going to lose its patience. And I'm kind of confident that's what happened. Granted, I don't know how long everything had been going on, right, I don't, And there's a lot of things I still don't know, and I don't think I ever will know, and I don't know if I want to know. But she's the She's the kind of girl where she saw a spooky doll that looked like it crawled right out of Annabel and dumped and jumped into the dumpster. Go get it and haul it out despite my protest woah, because I didn't want the thing in the car because it was terrifying. So she's that kind of She's that kind of girl. She's crazy rowdy. It was fun while it lasted. We had a brilliant thing that burned out quickly, as most bright and brilliant flames do, you know, But that's I best the sum up alley in a nutshell.
Speaker 3: Well, thank goodness it did burn out. At the time, it might have been frustrating, but everything you told me about her, I'm so glad it did. If you've had a Dogman encounter that you need help dealing with, or if you'd like to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanancounters dot com and submit a report. If you've had a Bigfoot sighting, we'll like to be a guest on one of my two big foot podcasts. Please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com. Well, I'll tell you what, Bryce, We have a lot to unpack here, so first I want you to please give us a fly over of all the experiences you told us about in episode three oh one to bring us all up to speed, and then after you do that, please just dive right end updating us on what happens since.
Speaker 2: So in three oh one we discussed when I was a kid, I saw one when we went up to the Native American reservation. We ran to some where, well, we ran into the signs of one and my teacher's dog was freaking out and the bus on the way home. We were like in fourth grade. We went up there to do a project. We went up there to learn, you know, about their culture and everything like that, which is really cool experience. I would never trade for anything. I still loved the little mask I made too, which is goofy looking, but you know, you sunfire seeds for teeth kind of thing, because you had to use what you had. But it was her project. It was cool, cool stuff. I would never trade it. And then at that point we spoke about the big encounter, which was the one we went down to that dilapidated house that was outside of the town we lived in, which is air Force. It was, well, it's not there anymore, so it's been taken down. As I've as I've heard recently, if you're friends that live out in Force Grow, It's it's been, it's been taken down. As of now, the house does not exist, at least as far as they know. I think that they were talking about rebuilding it and someone had bought the land. But like two years ago I heard that they had finally, you know, gotten rid of it completely. There was nothing left of it. But we spoke about that, and we spoke about the kind of the long term effects and like how it felt and everything like that, and a lot of the I want to clos side coasters, but a lot of the like nightmares that kind of came along with it, and the stigma, not the stigma, the mental blocks that came with it. There were a lot of things that you know, you think you're crazy when you see stuff like this. You develop coping mechanisms that may or may not be healthy. You know, vices like alcohols, smoking, you name it, things that are there to kind of take the edge off, like any traumatic memory. But I don't know if these are related. I say that to everybody audience. If you're if you if you're hoping that she makes your return. The female dog Man that I ran into I. I don't think it was. It could be. I don't know. I don't know. Uh, I didn't. I couldn't really tell with this one. I'm gonna be honest with you, guys. I was. There's a lot more I was focused on than it. We didn't have that that moment of intimate eye locking that me and the first one did where I got a good look at it. This was a lot different. So, uh, apologies in advance. It could be, but I don't. I don't think it was her mainly be just because the fur was different from what I could see. It didn't look the same. So I guess where it really started was well, shortly after Aliy and I started dating. We'd we've been driving around, talking, been showing me around because we'd moved and so I was new. I didn't know where anything was, and we had gone quite a while without this being brought up. And then she started talking about it, which, of course, you know, I learned that a lot of the people I met here had fascinations with this stuff. A lot of the friends I made actually listen, believe it or not, to this very show, and I didn't I didn't know up until you know again after everything had been gone down, because I didn't talk to him as much about this kind of stuff. It's not something that comes up in conversation often, at least not in I guess our day to day Ali and I I had her listen to the episode that had been three oh one, and then I'm sure she went listen to the others on her own time, because you know, it's one of those things once you live it, like coming back and listening to it. Sure is, it's always good and I'm always here. Despite not saying much, I am. I do listen to several episodes when I have time, but with work and I think it's difficult. So she went and kind of was doing research. And I assume it's because I told her that sometimes I still I do have nightmares of the experience, even though I'm not. I don't want to say I'm completely over it, but it was one of those things that every now and then, you know, something happens in your life and then I guess your mind wanders is the best way to put it. It haunts you long after they're gone. And whether that's the dog Men has some ability to do that. I've heard many people claim that they have that ability where they can kind of stay with you. It sticks with you, or it's just the mind trying to rationalize it, or something happened that kind of brings you back, whatever the significance is, I warned her. You know, sometimes I'll wake up. I don't get weird. I don't like scream or anything. It's just cold sweat, you know, you sit up, kind of have to go get some water, you know, walk around a little bit. It didn't help that she had land, her her family had land, her her father had farmland and everything, quite a bit of it. So going out there and if I were to ever visit or anything like that, it is just a lot of land, a lot of space, which granted I'm a country kid, but you know, big empty land where there's not a whole lot of stuff and there's trees and everything else with things to hide in kind of become the bane of my existence. I'm always looking to see if there's something moving there shadows things that aren't right, partly because you know, keeping your eyes on your surroundings is kind of an important thing, especially when you're out in something else's house where you're not in control. But we went out to friends Wood for the Renaissance Fair, which is where we started noticing that there were odd happenings. Ali had dressed up as a shaman, right She had gone and gotten an outfit looked like looked like she was an American shaman. It was really cool. It was actually really cool to see will it really well put together. But she had all these these I don't want to call them she had. She had talismans and stuff which were apparently legitimate, and they're from her. They're actually family things like the little I don't want to call them opal but I'm not quite sure what they're called, you know, the little sea foam jade looking things. She had a bunch of those. I can't even think of their name right now. I could probably google it and figure it out, but I just I don't remember what they're exactly called. But they're basically beads and stuff like that. She had furs and everything, and she was really big in the taxidermy, so she did have some skulls. Now, I don't know if they were real or not, but they looked real enough for me. They just didn't have any scent or anything like that. But basically we walked around. We did our thing, but I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched. I mean, it's the rest once the fair. There's stuff going on everywhere. But you know, Ali was determined to avoid the big crowds because she doesn't like people, like a lot of people fair enough, I'm not a big crowd person either, right, but skirting around the outside of it kind of kind of drugged my attention to what was going on because we were staying very close to the woodline, to the tree line and everything like that. And I remember they had this elephant there for elephant riots, and it was getting frisky. It was not happy. He didn't really do anything, but it was definitely getting It was being very loud compared to when we first arrived, and that day while we were having lunch and everything, we sat away from everybody and we're kind of off into the trees. I do this thing now if I'm having like a picnic or something, where I'll watch the tree line as I'm eating, like because look for any subtle shifts or anything. And I've started doing this a lot because we have a lot of like wild boarder here. There's you know, I watched a alligator or as we call them, a swamp puppy. It come out and grab some kids power wheel out of park because it was near one of the docks, so I've seen there. We have wildlife enough to be concerned about. Coyotes here are pretty brazen too, so it's always good to kind of keep your eyes open because you never know when some guy decides to throw a sandwich out in the woods and something decides that wants to bite kind of thing, you know, And my primary concern is her and keeping her like that's my objective at this stage, because if something's coming, you know, I'd rather get me than her kind of thing. And I remember looking out there and I remember seeing something move. At the time, I didn't know what it was. I thought it was just a really big dog, which sounds really funny given the fact of you know where I am now and the things that seemed before. But you know, there are dogs all over the well, not all over the place, but there were dogs. Again, we have coyotes, have all sorts of things out here, So assuming that it is that off the cuff, I felt would be wrong. It did strike me as odd because of where it was standing and the fact that it was facing toward me, which I remember looking at it and seeing the side of it so that you could see it peeking around the corner of the tree, and it looked like it was just kind of looking as if it had its head caught towards you a little bit, so it looked like it could have just had its head turned to the side and was looking at you. Just couldn't see the rest of it from where it was standing or how I was standing. But it's the fact that it purposely kept half of its face hidden. You can only see part part of its ear and part of its neck, and the way its head was turned, so it was kind of hard to see where exactly its body would be. And it sat there for a long time, but it was far enough out where I couldn't really discern the details. It was just dark, had dark fur, and it had very very very opulent gold eyes like these were very large golden eyes, and well, I say amber eyes, but I always say their gold because when the sun was hitting it just right, it looked gold, you know. I watched it for a long time while she was talking with some of the people we went with and everything like that, and eventually I actually saw it turn and kind of head off in its own direction, like it left right, and it didn't didn't make too much noise, It didn't do anything malicious. I didn't see it do atypical what I would expect after my experiences with the the last one that we saw, where it can kind of smile. I don't know if I had to explain it, but it kind of it looks like it's smiling. But I never got the feeling that it had fully left, you know what I mean, Like I never felt like it had vacated the premises. I felt like it was more skirting around opportunistically looking for something to do. I think it was bored because looking back at it the whole day, I was on edge after that, like I just couldn't. I wasn't gonna bring up in front of our friends and our peers and everything like that I did. I certainly didn't want to bring it up in front of her because she was having a good time and she just tucked me to every single shop all the while. I'm trying to like keep an eye out because I'm for lack of air term on edge because you know, if it was if it was as big as I thought it might be. Even if it were just a coyo. It's big, is big enough to where I even by itself, it'd be a problem if it was, you know what. My gut was starting to tell me what it might have been, which I didn't think was possible. Didn't even think they would come this far south. I thought that, you know, down in the Gulf Coast, that these things didn't exist. I figured it was mostly the northwest and more northern areas. But you know, again, after Vic and I talked last night, looking back at it, we have enough of a population of food sources for something like that to survive comfortably, you know, from alligators to bores to everything else. So maybe it was just foolish optimism to believe that it couldn't be. And I spent a long time saying that to myself, that it couldn't be. There's no way, What are the odds, It's impossible. You know this stuff you tell yourself to try and make sense of the situation. You know, it's it's heck, you have one encounter. What are the It's like lightning striking, isn't It can't strike in the same place twice, right, Like, how are odds of that? And was I wrong? Was I wrong? We came home, you know, I went home, She went home For a while. We were working at the same place until I eventually left. So that way we wouldn't have to worry about it, which is why we weren't worried about dating and everything, because I was moving on to a different job, a better job. That was when I was rocking my my suit and ponytail Combovic he would have been proud of me. Was sell the fragrance for a while, making the big bucks on the commissions. It was a good job. It was a fun job. I do kind of miss it. But she called me one day when I was on shift, right, I was on lunch, and she told me that something had damaged their fences on their farm. Like, okay, what do you mean something damage your fences around your farm? Like what are we talking about? What are we trying to damage? Is something dig under it? There's something true on it? Like what are we talking about? Cause you know, coyotes if they want to get in maybe all sorts of stuff to get into fences if they can't get over it. So if they can't get over it they'll go under. It doesn't look like something to that. She's like, no, something actually just kind of busted through the fence a little bit like it looks like something pushed through the fence. So I was like, okay, because this is like two weeks later now to put in respective friends what is about two hours from us technically because we have to cut through Houston. We live in League City now. She lives in friends Wood, but she lives up in the part of friends With where her dad has land. Now, whether they still have that land, I don't know. I haven't spoken to her, and I have no idea the state of her family or anything like that. So the guys, I can't answer that. I don't know. But at the time she hit, they had a decent amount of land and a nice house, a very nice house, and her calling me when her dad is there because her dad's one of the biggest guys I've ever met. Like he's just big, you know, his forum is this is like worth twice of mine. And I'm not a small dude, but he's just got barrels for forms. He's a big guy, his strong dude. I respect him a lot. He he didn't want to necessarily deal with it alone, and he didn't want her out there with him, right, So I go over there and we to check it out, and it does look like something had pushed through the fence, like if you put your weight on like a fence, like a small wooden fence, and you're trying to break it down, and you put your weight down on it to kind of bend it forward. Is what it looked like. But it almost looks like someone didn't fully do it, and it was bent inward, which was a little concerning. And we found dog tracks, big ones, and my heart sank because he was telling me it's a coyote, you know, and I know he could see that I was visibly. I'm gonna be honest, I was. I was kind of a coward a little bit. I didn't want to be there anymore. I wanted to get the heck out of there. I wanted to leave. I did not want to be there anymore. I did not feel comfortable there. I did not want to have any part of it. I was like, Nope, that's too big to be a county. There's no way that's a coyote. Now, granted it could have been, I guess you know, they do get big. But my head space then wasn't on the rational explanation. Mike said, space was like, okay, so we had something watching us at the Renaissance Fair like two weeks ago, and now I got this. There's no way these are a coincidence because I don't believe in coincidences. I'm not gonna sit here and tell myself and lie to myself because I did that once before and look where that ended up. I'm just I'm gonna remove myself because I know we talked about a little bit in three oh one, as I think we did. I could be wrong, but I think we did where I told you. I feel like I'm magnet to some of stuff, cause weird stuff doesn't just happen around me a lot. You know, I did a lot of time living up in the Northwest. Sorry, I'm getting a little bit, uh, I'm getting a little bit spooked, and I'll get into that minute and why. But I've always kind of had this thing where weird stuff just tends to kind of happen or around me, not to me specifically, but around me. You know, weird things, if it could happen, it will, And so living here up until that point, I had had to deal with any of that. Right there, there was none of that. There was no like, I can't tell you how peaceful and how happy I was, how peaceful. It was. None of that. It was just normal, day to day living, normal stuff. No weird things, no dogmen, no paranormal or anything. Nothing that's unexplainable that you have to just go, well, that happened nothing. It was just me working, giving money, spending time with her, and you know, going out occasionally getting drinks with my friends. Right very simple, very easy, and I felt invaded a little bit, like I had kind of left, not only for my parents, but because I wanted a fresh start feet away from it all, you know. And I was like, okay, well, you know, I left a life behind to start a new one, and now you're here right now. Now you're coming into my space where I made for myself away from all that, to get away from a home of it. And because I have cousins who are Native American, they're really distant, but like they live up there and I don't get to see them anymore, talk to them very much anymore, which I've kind of just started doing now, you know. Over the last couple of months. Recently, I've started just reaching out to them to get a hold of them because at this point, like looking back at it, it was foolish of me to distance myself. It's just that my cousins were, you know, into all that stuff. And again, I feel like, if you, if you invite it into your life, like if you're interested in it and you and this is a me thing, this is a and that I'm probably wrong in thinking like this, but I always think like, if you give something power, if it's like if you say its name, if you acknowledge it, if you open yourself to it, you know, you invite that thing in, You give it an in, you give it a way to come into your life and invade it regardless of whether you want it to or not. And I didn't want that, you know, so I wanted to remove all the possibility possibilities of somebody else being you know, or attracting it so it wouldn't affect me and I would and I was hoping that that would take care of it all and I wouldn't have to worry about it. Probably was wrong, and looking back, it was selfish a little bit, you know. They didn't deserve that, but it was just me trying to get a clean slate. So I was a coward a little bit in that regard. And for them, if they listen to this, if they do listen to this, to all the people that I had kind of walked away from to trying to preserve some sense of peace, I'm sorry. It wasn't ever about you. It was nothing you did. I just didn't want it. I didn't want it to come back because I was afraid that if it came back, it wouldn't leave. And I'm convinced that it probably hasn't. There are things that you know looking back that yeah, I'm pretty sure there's one near here. But I've segued enough. I'm sorry. I've kind of gone way off guilty with this a little bit. We we went a while without hearing anything, right, so nothing came of it. The fence was fixed, it didn't look like anything. They did have a chicken or two go missing, but but nothing crazy. Nothing crazy. We we went a couple more months, and so there's this road that goes from League City or I guess through League City kind of that's not quite a freeway or a highway, but it's it's a it's a large long stretch of road that goes through like a couple of miles, well not queuple of miles, but quite a quite a few many miles of nothing ally told me was dead men's past. Now to give you guys a history lesson as to what that is. It is an area where there's a lot of like unsolved crime that goes on there. There's there are people you know there have been and then this isn't to get graphic or anything, but they have they have found bodies out there back way back when, like way way back when Kyries live out there, while boor live out there. It is a wooded area of trees that kind of tangle around almost like thorn bushes kind of, and it's just wilderness. It's just tons and tons of wilderness. And I'm pretty sure part of the reason why it's never been buldozed over at taking care of is a lot of it's kind of like bogland. There's a lot of marshy parts of it, and there's just not a lot you could probably do with it right safely, so it's just kind of left to its own devices. And it's huge. It's huge. Well, Ali and I used to go out there, and that was our liked'll get away camping area. I know that sounds really dumb, like it does like it sounds really dumb, but like you know, she had gone out there tons of times from what she told me, and I trusted her. You know, we got months with anything happening. I'm like, okay, maybe I'm just being paranoid again. She had a pretty face, pretty brown eyes, and a smile that could watch my any war you have kind of thing. And so when she tells me, you know, trust me, we're fine, I chose to trust her. She'd been out there, her parents had gone out there, she'd gone through friends camping, she'd been out there, she'd been trapsing through those little wood wooded areas for years and years and years, and so I trusted that we'd be fine. So we drove a car down into this like a littlebankment area and came down well on embankment, but basically into this little path right where you know, a few cars. It was clear people had come down here occasionally. It was not a man made path necessarily, but it was one made overwear and tear kind of thing. You ever make camping, you know what I'm talking about kind of thing where it's just kind of matted down, the grounds clear because you know, tires and god knows what else has come through here and made it kind of a pit path. And there was this little area which is kind of clear where the branches didn't come down as low and everything like that. You can kind of see the sky up above. It was really pretty. It was a beautiful place. They even had some wild flowers out there that grew. They were they were beautiful, and we were going to stay the night there. I can almost feel myself screaming at me, why would you do that? I know it's it's dumb, but we were young. You know, we were in love, or at least I thought we were in love, and you know, there were, for lack of better terms and intentions for the evening, and we were getting comfortable for the evening and just kind of relaxing, and we had gotten a kind of a fire going outside. You know, I cut some firewood, made a little area with some rocks and everything where we could put it out easily so we'd have some natural light rather than the lights from the car. And we were just kind of preparing to kind of turn in. I was. I had made a CD for her, my own mixed CD of various songs, which was just kind of like the cuddle playlist for lack of a better term, where you just kind of like lay there and watch the star sort of thing, and that was the goal. She wasn't in acoverable or anything like that. So we're gonna have to y out to do that part. But we were in the car because of other reasons, which I'm not about to get into. But she stops me, you know, after we you know, we'd started getting all cozy, and told me that she didn't feel right that, you know, and she sat up and I was like, well, what do you mean to you? You don't feel right? She's like, don't you're always the one that's so paranoid. What do you mean? What do you What do I mean? Do you not feel off? Like we're being watched? And so I sat up and I was like, okay, well, you know, we we had earlier seen you know, some old tents stuff like that. We assumed that it might be homes some homeless folks that had come out here occasionally because they kind of roam around. If you've been in Texas, there's there's quite a not there's not a lot of them, but there's there's quite a few. So it didn't like it didn't even dawn on me that like she meant something else. So of course I just kind of like locked the doors to the car because I'm I'm way too distracted to think straight at this stage. This is when when little Vick should have started screaming, but he didn't quite get there yet. He wasn't awake. I guess I hadn't given him his coffee. But then it got really wrong, really quick. There were birds out before they were quiet, and the air felt thick, like you know when you feel like you're in trouble, or if you ever come home and you know, you know mom and dad are gonna be mad at you, and you're just kind of walking that walk, that long, tension filled walk where you don't want to go in the house. It felt like that, but it felt like that everywhere, like there was no getting away from it. And I'd never seen Alie scared. Ali was that country girl who just didn't get afraid. She wasn't afraid of anything. I've seen her square up with people that were twice my size, right, big scary guys that you know, even I might give a second glance. And she just didn't care. She just did not care. And because of that, I I don't know, it was just watching her her face kind of get to where she's like, I don't know what it is, but I don't like you here. We should we should go. And I'm like, okay, well, let's put out the fire and everything. And as I go to reach for the door, the car alerches a little bit a lot, but a little bit enough to wear for like something put weight on it. And I'm sitting there kind of going, okay, well that wasn't you, and that wasn't me. And so I look outside and I'm expecting to see some some goober sticking his face against the window making weird eyeballs at us or something. I'm expecting anything at this stage other than what I saw, which was a close up of that eye that I had seen at the Renaissance Fair, and it was just staring at us. And and I can't tell you, I cannot express you how cold I got because it didn't look at us like oh what's this. It was almost like it looked at us as if it were amused that we thought we had gotten away, because it had that kind of curve to it, like when you smile when you're you're kind of happy, whether you're happy to see somebody or something else. And it was almost like, ah, there you are. And I could almost feel my heart in my throat because you know, before, when I was a kid, when this happened, it was me and my silly friends who were doing stupid things that you should have been doing, and going places at our parents tould is not to go. If something had happened, we would have deserved it. We went looking, and at the time, I was like, we weren't even We're not even where you should be. You shouldn't even be here. And all I can think about, you know, is is Ali. I'm kind of glancing over my shoulder and I'm facing it. I turned around to face it. I'm glancing over my shoulder and she is as pale as a ghost, and she's just sitting there with her mouth open, staring at this thing. And you know, I'm thankful that she's not screaming yet, that she's not freaking out. And then its head raises and it purposely did this, you know, looking back, And I only know because of the nightmare I had last night after talking about it with you, where I kind of got moments where I got to, you know, see or kind of relive parts of it. But I never realized that it didn't intentionally. And I can't say it didn't because there's no reason why it wouldn't have. It raised its snoun and I mean, this thing's dark, so it's either dark brown or it's black one or the other. It's it's dark. It's very dark furred, so it could have raised its head and not done anything else. But the moon was coming out just a little bit. It wasn't a full moon. It was like I think, a waning cresset, I think, but we had moonlight, and it raised steps so we could see its teeth, and it opened its mouth and curled its lips back, not like it was smiling, but just as if it was showing off what it had, you know. Which that's what finally got Ali to freak out, was the gravity of it. And she went and made a sound. And I can't tell you how fast I shimmied behind her and grabs her and put my hand over her mouth because I didn't want to give it any reason to think that punching its way through that window or ripping that car door off was a good idea. I didn't want it to think that. I wanted it to either be bored and leave, or for it to give me a way to use the axe I cut the wood with that was in the floorboards. At least one good swing. That's all I could think of. If I could just get one swing, even if it were to pull me out of this car, at least, at least then I could maybe she could get out of here, Because all I could think about again was you know, I got to get her out of here. I got to get her out of here. This is my fault. I brought this thing. This is my fault. It would been years, years and years and years and years since anything had happened, even before I spoke with you, and I just couldn't help but blame myself. It was my fault. I did this. This was me, all me. Now. She was in danger because of me, and that I remember we talked about it and the last time I was here, But that anger that I felt the first time it was so much more palpable now because I went from being scared to being just furious. You know, I had given up everything, I'd walked away, I had left, I'd started a new life for myself. I was happy, and this thing from my nightmare is, this thing from my memories decided it was going to come crawling back to life and just refuse to let itself die. It just wouldn't stay away from me, and I was, you know, to the point where it was like, if you want me, just come get me then, Like, if that's how we want to play this game, just do it already. What are you waiting for? What's the purpose? Why are you just standing there outside the car? Do something? Which is really dumb of me to say, like again, I'm not thinking. I know, I wasn't thinking. I wasn't wasn't using any of the brains that I have. I was just angry. And you know, whether I was justified or not, it was still really dumb on my part because if she hadn't been there, I may have done something really stupid like go to you know, get out and just say, well, let's just do it then. If that's what you want, you destroyed everything once, let's just get it over with and you can destroy the rest of it, because I was just that mad. And I remember this was the only time because Ali and I had this really weird thing where I didn't really have to worry about her, so I typically didn't get in that position of you know, you're going to listen to me, and you know she's trying to protest my hands on her mouth, like you're going to listen to me, and you're not going to make a sound. We're not going to make. This is as much sound as we're going to make. I'm whispering to her now. So we're going to let this thing circle around the car, and we're just going to keep her eyes on it as best we can. You have your dad's you have your dad's gun in the glove box. You're smaller than me. You're going to get up the front seat, and you're going to get it just in case, right, just in just in case. You're not going to do anything with it. We're not going to do anything. But it's smart enough where it will know what we're doing. And I'm going to grab that axe and if something happens, no matter what happens, no matter what it does, get the keys, get in the driver's seat and get ready, no matter what it does. Is exactly what I told her, no matter what it does, because she's starting to panic, and I can see the changes and the cogs in her mind trying to process what she's saying, which is the same thing I know that I probably did as a child. Where the cogs are trying, you're trying to make sense of what you're seeing. You're trying to rationalize it, like, oh my god, it's actually real. It's not something that people talk about online. For clout, it's not that. This is a living, breathing thing. And as we're doing this, as we're having this, we're I'm pulling her with me as I'm rotating with this thing as it passes by the back window. This thing is huge. It's bigger. It has to be bigger than the one that I before. It's arms were longer, and you can see them, just barely through the dim light of the fire and the moon. You can see it's muscles flexing. This thing could could punch me in half, like it would juice me. There'd be nothing left it just it goes straight through me like butter, like a hot knife, your butter. I already know there's nothing I can do to stop it, but my head's my head. My head canon at the time was I could slow it down. At the very least, I could do something to slow it down, and maybe I can make it think twice, making if it you know, if I can make it bleed, that's all I care about at this stage, if it comes in this car, because I'm not going to let you have her kind of thing. I just won't let you do it. And so I had that grounding me and keeping me focused despite how angry I was, how out of control it was. My head started hurting again like it did back when I was a kid, you know. I started getting those weird moments of just flashes of red like I'm it's it's all happening again. I'm trying to keep myself grounded for her because I don't want and I don't want her to see me pop off like that. I'm not that guy. I don't want to be that guy. I don't want to be that right. So there's the fear of if, if this thing does, if this goes south and everything, the last thing she'll probably see of me because I'm gonna go jumping on jumping on the scene. If he tries to come through the car, I'm gonna jump on it and try to get away from her. Uh and it's probably gonna pull me out and and that's gonna be it. The last thing she's gonna see me is me going absolutely ballistic on this thing for the three seconds I'm gonna have. And you know, there's there's a part of my mind that thinks it's pretty funny the idea that this thing is sticking head in the car after breaking through the window and it just get bit it get bit back. You know that i'd bite him back, Like how does that feel like when you bite your dog when it's when it's being bad and you bite him back and the dog just kind of looks at you. There's a part of me that wants to have that humor in there, to think that we'd have a moment there before it decided to eat me or finish me off, that it would be like, did you just really have the audacity to bite me back? But that's just me trying to make I don't know, I don't know why I'm laughing. I don't know, I I it's just it's just the only way I have the kind of cope with it a little bit because I don't know. But this thing circled on the car, and it just kept circling around it, and it would slow down whenever there was a larger windows, as if saying, yeah, I could get you here, or I could get you here. And it come back to the side, and every now and then it would dut its head down to look at us again, and you know, it would give her a glance, but it would focus in on me. It would look at me, and that's what I wanted it to do, so I was thankful that it was. It was, you know, in my head, I'm telling you, yeah, look at me, look at me, don't look at her, look at me. And then it leaned up against the car and it pushed it a little bit to the side. Now when I say pushed a little the side, we felt the car move a little bit. It didn't try to do anything, but I think it was. I think it was trying to show us what it could do, right like, oh, look, with you in this thing, I can move it, So what are you going to do? This whole thing was just it squaring up, I'm pretty sure. And then it just kind of left whether it got bored. You know, I'm at this point, I have the axe in my hands, and I'm making sure it can see it. You know. I wanted to know that I have something I want it to know just like it. I know it has teeth and claws, and it's stronger than me, and bigger than me, and faster than me, and heck, it might even be smarter than me. At this point, I don't know. You know, there were a few times where it gave the handles a test, you know, and so I knew it knew what handles were, It was aware of how to open a cardor so, you know, I knew it fully knew how to get to us if it wanted to. But I wanted to make sure that it was very much aware that I had every intention on swinging this thing with every bit of the strength my body had. It'd be the last thing i'd do, but at least i'd go down. I'd give it, and hopefully i'd give it something to think about, you know, hopefully there'd be there'd be a little bit of me that it would remember for the rest of its life, and I'd pay it back. Right That's the only something anything again, just anything to get her out of here, because that's all I really cared about at the time, which if you've ever been been you know someone in there where your loved ones in danger, kid, spouse, you name it. A lot of times that's the only thing you could think of like that, that's it. You can only think of their well being, their safety, of course if you love them right, Like everybody's got their own experiences, So I'm not going to say that how people have feeling all that, but you know what I mean, like that, that's really the only thing you have in those moments, and it can either be a really grounding situation for you or it can be the thing that breaks the camel's back, the last straw sort of thing. But it eventually left, It turned and left. I guess it got bordered, maybe it got what it wanted. But it looked back at us over its shoulder. And this is as an ali starting up the car getting ready to leave. We just like everything going. We left. We left everything we had put out there, you know, and the half built tent all that, We left it all out there, and it just what it looked back at over its shoulder and just watched us, and you know, it then just kind of ducked into the tree line where we couldn't follow with the car, so probably assuming that Ali was going to do something crazy elect try to hit it, which is definitely within her m. I think that, between me and you, Vic, I think that was the smartest thing it could have done, because I'm pretty sure, yeah, she probably would have and it would have ended up poorly for us, But because she was scared out of her mind and we drove, we got out of there, and we drove, and I don't know if it kept pace with us. I don't know if it followed us. I don't think it needed to. I think the point was made. Thinking about it, I don't even think it. I don't even know if it was alone. To be honest with you, I don't even know if it was by itself. It seemed way too cocky, and it seemed I think it was a male. Looking back at its behavior, I think it very much felt like we encroached on its territory. And I'm gonna get into why. I feel like it felt threatened and it was angry, but it was also coming because it knew it didn't need to actually do anything. It just needed to give a little bit and it would get a lot out of it, you know what I mean. It knew full well what it was capable of, and we knew too. And Ali didn't say anything to me up until we got home. And you know, she lived away from me, and she dropped me off first for once, which was fine. I didn't my own not walking back, mainly because I'd have to pass by a certain stretch with her. So she just didn't feel comfortable leaving me there. And I, you know, I looked at her, I was like, are you okay, Like I know, it's a silly question, and she just told me, you know, we'll talk about it later, but I just need to go home. And so she went home, and here for her for two days. Finally a friend of mine, Chris, took me over there to go go see her and everything, and he kind of dropped me off there her done hanging out and kind of getting stead of taking care of us. I was helping him paint one of the rooms in his house, So I was like, here, can you drop me off over he I'm just gonna knock the door and see if folks are home, see if she's home, see if I can see what's going on, a little bit worried about her. And when she answered the door, she just looked at me and she she hadn't looked like she was sleeping. Well, I mean, su already had insomnia, but this was, you know, different. She looked changed. And she invited me in and we sat down and started talking, and you know, she told me that, you know, I didn't believe you, and I didn't believe any of it at first. I'm like, well, yeah, that's a rational thing to say. I told her straight up, that's that's probably the most real thing you could ever say about any of this. Like, unless you see it's it's good to listen to. You know, it's fun. And I'm sure there's people out there who, you know, we've talked about people that enjoy listening, but you know, they don't necessarily believe in it. It's just a cool ghost story. It's that until you see it, you know, until it's standing there in front of you and you can see it's heartbeat and the blood pumping through its veins and the muscle move and every bit of it designed to take life, that if it wanted to it, it would make it easy that, you know, God forbid. You know the stories you hear where people have shot these things or have managed to hurt these things, and they just walk it off. They don't even care. It doesn't even phase them. You know. It's it's a different it's an entirely different league. You know, you and I get hurt, shot, stab, whatever it is, and we go into shock or you know, we have our fleeting moments before you know, eventually we succumb to our wounds. These things take four or five shots me, the whole magazine, and they just walk it off, never be seen again. Whether they die or not, we don't know. But they don't clearly care, and they're not afraid, and they know for a fact they've got us beat. You know, it's it's a scary prospect, the fact that they can open doors and all that is so watching her process it, because I already had you to kind of help me with that, right like you and I had already talked. I we'd already gone through and discussed all this with each other and how to handle it, how to approach it, how to digest that content. I want content, but that the contents of your brain like the thoughts and the rationale behind it and how to make it make sense. She didn't have any that. She just had me and I was trying to explain to her that, you know, she's not crazy for what she saw, you know that it's it's fine, and then she just looked at me with that that look, that look of you know, there's more to it than that, which she had done that quite a bit whenever she had had something she didn't tell me that she wanted to. We'd had that with like friend drama and other stuff where she she'd give me the look first and wait for me to be ready to hear about it. And so I was like, okay, so you're giving me the look. What are you not telling me? What is it that I don't know? Ali was into very many things of the occult, and she wanted to practice the occult, and she did practice vi occult. Now you and I have talked about it a little bit more in detail, and I'm for the sake of I'm not going to go into everything, but you know, she was somebody who was interested in for example, for those of you, cannibalism is one of them kind of thing, and you know, she had a ritual altar she had she was She told me that she was a witch, and she showed me all this. I can't express to you the pit in my stomach that I felt when she told me that. You know, when we were out there that night, she had found some things laying around that looked like little little dolls and totems. And you know, we had found one kind of laying around at the Renaissance fair. But you know, we thought it was something like one of the props, because it looked like one of them too, you know what I mean, like it looked like one of them. But she told me that these ones were much more crude, and she took one, and when she held it up, I you know, I could only back away from it because it looked just like the one I'd seen in my child in my childhood, you know, the one was made the bones and like fur and some other things. It's it's very very crude and rudimentary. But she had taken it, she had taken it from from where we were. She she'd gone and touched it, taken it. She had it in her home, and you know, all the anger came back, and we had our disagreement we had our argument where I, you know, I told her, you know, why, you know, why would you do this? You know, after all the things I told you, why would you do this? You know? Why go through and put yourself here? Why put us here? Why do this to us? And that's kind of when she you know, because we'd talked a lot before your friends, and we talked a lot about the stuff that she was interested in. I kind of expressed, you know, knowledge and understanding of it. She had listened to my episode and heard where I had said I felt like a magnet, and she thought that that was the very act description I guess, and figured that why not let's test that theory, because she she wanted, she wanted to see, She wanted it whatever she want wanted it for, whether she thought that it would give her some enlightenment or whether it proved something or or I don't I don't know. If I don't know, I don't know what she wanted. But the fact that that sacrificial author had like what it had and all that, and there were things there that were wrong about it. There are a whole host of things that you know, just none of it felt right, none of it. None of it seemed right, and she invited. It is how I feel looking at it now as I'm older, as I've had time to get away from it, and I mean, and she she did. She did threaten me that if I ever talked about it, But like we haven't had conversation with each other for quite a long time. She's well and far removed and gone at this point, probably doesn't even go by the nickname that she was using, the one that I'm calling her by now, probably doesn't even use that. So I highly doubt that it would matter be of much consequence of me sharing it now, mainly because there's no reason for us to interact any Anything that did exist was gone after that day when we you know, neevitably broke apart, and it was a rough It was a rough breakup and everything like that, even still because it sucked because you know, you go sixth state on having somebody there all the time and they're not being there anymore. But you know, she she got what she wanted. She'll she'll be known for her activities, I guess now to whatever degree you know, that's up to everybody else. I'm not going to go into the details or express what kind of human beings. She was leave that for everybody here to kind of come through. But I was used for whatever purpose, which I believe was that, and she got what she wanted. Uh, and I got another memory of these things. I guess on a story to tell around the campfire. We're here with you to helpfully encourage other people who I mean, if I've seen one here in Texas, I'm sure other people have too down this far. And like I said in the very first video, I mean, if you're scared to share it, there's no safer person or place to do it than here with it. There's nobody that understands more than Vic does. I think in terms of kind of care he offers, the kind of advice he gives, the way that he conducts this and everything that goes into it, and the amount of documentation and records. I mean, there are hundreds of people have come and given their testimony. Don't sit on it, don't give it strength by burying it, because these things, that's what they thrive on. And the more they can get to you, the more they'll come. And you know whether or not she continued on her path and did what she did and found more or if it found her. I don't know, but I haven't since her and I parted, ways haven't really had any major in cares. There were a few weird moments, like I told you, I'm still looking for some of the stuff that I have, Like if I can find that silly picture that's somewhere, I don't know if it's in my old phone, I might have to go try and get somebody to like go into it because it doesn't work like it used to. But I haven't able to find it yet. But there were you know, footprints outside my window where someone looked like I've been standing there very heavy, fairly large. There's been banging and thumping. There's been a couple of times where the neighborhood dogs have freaked out together like they have freaked out, and my neighbor's dog has freaked out too. And these aren't like you know, let me inside, like I told you, kind of barks and saying yell. These are I'm angry or something's here and I don't want it here, get away. So I mean, I'm sure given the wilderness that is around where I live, and you know the vast areas that in Texas where there just isn't anything there. There's plenty of territory, there's plenty of spaces for these things to hide. I mean they hide even in suburban areas. And like, I'm pretty sure I remember if I heard a story here, if I was listening to it, because I was listening to it on one of my lunches. But I think there was one that was like in a like not a city, but a small town, like a fairly small town, but it was populated enough to where it could be I guess considered a fledgling city or one coming up to it, right, And this thing just kind of like lived on the outskirts, just outside. I mean, they know where to live, they know how to hide, they know how to stay away from us and everything like that. I don't remember it was here. If it was another channel that i'd watched with Chris, but he'd have me listen to it. I'd have to go see if I can get him to give me that later, and maybe I can sendient link so you can give him a shout out. I don't know, it might be. I'm pretty sure it's here. I'm pretty sure it's one of yours, But I'm not sure. These things can be anywhere, and I don't want people suffering because they're scared to share their experiences. You're going to feel crazy while you're talking about it. I feel crazy right now, and I've done. And this is the second time I've been here with VIC, and I still feel that way. But you know it's because these are supposed to be movie moms. This is supposed to be stuff you tell your kids to keep them in check, to keep them in bed when they're supposed to be in bed, and stuff like that. It's not supposed to be a living, breathing creature that walks and breathes the same air we do, on the same earth we do. It's not supposed to be that. It's supposed to be fantasy, and when you see one, it changes your life. So for those of you who are out there, if you are like Ali, learn from her experience and don't you don't want it. It changed her as much for too as she had, as much as she thinks she wanted it. I know it was a regret because of the look on her face and the fact that she was never the same after that. Because some of our friends who still used to hang out with her for at least a while until I kind of dipped out. You know. They told me she had never been different since she excuse me, she had never been the same since then. She'd been different, quieter, colder. She just wasn't wasn't the same person. Don't just be be thankful that you haven't, enjoy your peace in your life, and just be safe. There's no reason to go looking for these things, because the more you look for them and when you find them, you might be the unlucky soul who doesn't get to tell a story. Because I'm sure for every story that's told of these things, with as many of of them as there are, there are stories that will never be told because the person who experienced them is not here because they didn't get the I'm going to stare at you, they got your food. Don't do it. It's like with any wild animal. Please, if if anything from this video you listen to, Please God, listen to that. Don't don't do it. Just it's not worth it. There's no reason to do it. You don't need that be here for those of those who have suffered through living with this creature and having it haunt their lives and bother them. Do that that's how you can make your difference. That's how you can make your your stance. That's how you can stand there. But don't try to find it to prove a point. You know, if you don't believe in it, then you don't believe in it. That's fine. I'd rather you not believe and live your life completely free of it and have a long, prosperous life with you know, lots of kids and all the money you could stand to have, and every good thing that could possibly happen to you, you know, living be ripe and old and everything else. Then have one of these things come crashing into your life, because usually they don't leave, and when they show up, other things tend to to. There are plenty of stories of people who have experienced one and the thing and then they run into another one. And there's some terrifying accounts, you know, just on Dick's channel alone, where you know they they're not just you know, for lack of a better term, giant, you know, internet trolls that live out in the forest and try to bait your feelings. There's plenty of stories about them, you know, hurting people and doing things to hurt people and putting people in the bad position. So just be safe out there. You know, don't don't ever go camping without a firearm, don't ever go camping without tools to survive. Don't do any of that. And if there's places where people say they are, just don't go there or try not to, you know, don't live your life in fear, as Vic says. But like at the same time, don't be like, hey, yeah, I know there's dogmen in these woods over here because someone you know, told a story and they when they were a kid, and these things are out there. Just don't do it. It's not like a bear it, you know, it's not like you know, normal animals where there are things you can do to deter them. These things do not care. The case in point with this one that was messing with the car when we were in it. At any point, if it really wanted to, it could have it could have done it. I know it could have done it. You know, you just feeling it moved the car, you knew it could have done it. At the very at the very least, it would have been able to flip the car over, probably before we could react. So, you know, I think God every day that it didn't, you know. I thank God every day that I'm all right. But I'm still here that I'm here talking with Vic, and I'm telling my story. I don't go there anymore. I don't even drive down that road no more. I don't go anywhere near that road.
Speaker 4: I'd rather take the commute through the frontage or the freeway or the highway, and it is dealing with road rage and slow times, then take a quicker route and have the risk of that thing coming out of the tree line trying to shoulder check my car.
Speaker 2: So that's about it. It's not as there's not as much. There's a lot there, but I don't think this as much as the last time. But I'm sorry I waited so long to reach out Vic, and I'm sorry guys that have been gone for so long, and for those again I've left behind because of this stuff to try and distance myself all these years. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to run. You know that I have my own slice of happiness, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't apologize for any of that. I mean, when you reached out to me, it was the right time, because that was the time you determined that it was the right time to contact me. So now I'm just glad that you brought me up to speed. Having said that, I'm so sorry to hear that you have these new experiences, especially the one that happened that night in the car. There is one thing I do want to touch on, though, that you said. Everything that you said I totally agree with except one thing, and that is there being tons of credible, at least credible stories out there about these guys harming people. Now, I've said this who knows many times on the show. I'll never tell anyone that dog men are safe to be around. The best dog man encounter to have is the one that never happens in the first place. Because, yeah, I do believe that that these guys, given the right circumstances, will hurt people. But on the other hand, I think it's been clearly demonstrated over the years that as a whole, these guys are not wired by nature to just look for an opportunity to rip a person apart. But yeah, I do believe there are deviant dog men out there that are dangerous and if it get the opportunity, they will hurt and kill people. But I think those deviant dog men are very, very few and far between. I've gone over this before. Why do I come to that conclusion? Why have I come to that conclusion? Because I've literally spoken with thousands upon thousands of people who were in the perfect place for a dog man. They had encountered to do that too, but like you, they were allowed to leave without a scratch. Does that mean that it never happens where dog men harm people, where dog men kill people. Absolutely not. I fully believe that happens. I fully believe that they do harm people. I'd fully believe that sometimes they kill people. But my whole point, like I've said all along, is they are not They're clearly not wired by nature to be that way. The ones that happen to do that are just devo examples. So yeah, like I said, I agree totally with everything that you said, except that one idea that you put out there that, yeah, maybe you were trying to say that it's a fairly common thing for that to happen. I don't want to put words into your mouth, but my whole thing is, in case you were saying that, I wanted to make sure that you understood that I definitely don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't they're like any wild animal right this way I look at them now, I don't hate them like I used to. I'm still a little angry, but I mean, like, hey, it wouldn't be but you know, we came into its house and she took something from it, so I'm coming to my house. It's still something from me. They're going to get the worst of me too. And if that's the worst of that particular dog man, then I count myself blessed that it wasn't, you know, any angrier than it needed to be. Right. I don't want to make it sound and I apologize that probably it probably may it sound like something that is not I don't. I mean, there's there's plenty of accounts of these things right just existing in general. What I'm saying is that, you know, pushing them, going into their homes, taking their stuff, messing with them, poking, prodding, just being kind of a disturber of their piece, that could make you the one that gets gets the deviant. Right. That's because you never know, you can only take so much. I mean, same with any other wild animal like bears, wolves, you know, mountain lions. If you come into their space and you do things specifically disrupt their lives, and you're doing things that are going to set them off. Yeah, you're probably gonna get it worse than somebody who's just minding your own business and is getting a passing. Oh, I'm kind of interested in this person behavior, right, And it is clear that they fixate you know, plenty of the stories that you hear, you know, and even my experiences of kind of they have to fixate on people for whatever reason. I don't know what kind of weird, wacky logic they have, but you know, I'm not meant to understand, but I can respect them as a part of nature and that they have their place and I have mine. Like I said in the men, I don't blame them. I don't even blame myself for this one. This was this is one of those things that there was somebody in between us that kind of pit us on this path. I feel like this collision course, and you know, I can't be angry with it when it, for at least for my understanding, was defending its territory because any animal would act the same way. I guess. I guess I'm just saying, don't do as she did, because you never know, like we're all people. We all have different things to set us off, you know, differences is we don't have that kind of faral side to us like that, and animals they will react accordingly. So I don't know. I'm just grateful that it didn't decide that, you know, she had crossed a line that could not be uncrossed. I think scaring the actual scaring her half to death is probably all it wanted to do. And I'll be honest, if she went and since she went out there and messed with it stuff, I'm fairly certain it watched her do it the entire time. I'm fairly confident because I didn't leave where we were very much. You know, of course, you go to the bathroom back when you're getting ready to do a bathroom thing, when you're getting ready to go to the and do camping, right, which you know it happens. But I didn't leave our little area that we had designated. I didn't kind of go trapsing off that far. She wasn't far enough for where I couldn't hear her, but I couldn't see if anything was watching her while she was filling with its stuff. I didn't really want to go test fate, you know, and run into something weird like that.
Speaker 3: But that's what I was saying, VICI, I see, thanks for clearing that up.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Having said that, Bryce, it's about time for us to call it before we do. I just want to thank you so much for coming on. And I wanted to see if he had any closing comments you want to put out there for us. It sounds like you've already done a really good job with the closing comments. But if there's anything else, please tell us.
Speaker 2: Guys. Like I said earlier, just you know, VI's the same. He does this, I don't, you know, for us, like he can help. I said it my first time I was here and talking with him again. He managed to get me to feel at ease. He gave me some good advice. He's a good man, and he can take care of whatever it is that's ailing you, whatever demons these things have put in your head. So if you have experiences. This is the only reason I stepped forward is because I didn't want anybody who's here in Texas or further down south, who you know, feel like maybe they shouldn't be seeing things because most of these, at least from what I've always remembered happened further north. Don't just sit on it. You know that can help you. He can at least help you get these out of your heads, that we can live your life and be free of it. And we need each other when you see these things. It comes down to nobody's got understand the kind of shenanigans and pain that you're going through, or the thought process you know, from feeling you're crazy or there's something wrong with you, whatever it is. Whatever it is, I don't think any of us would anybody, but somebody who's seen it would understand that better outside of maybe Vic. And that's just because he's been with it for so long and done this for so long. I'm very thankful that I managed to run into him, and I'm very thankful that I managed to be given the privilege of being here to share my stories with you guys, and to have Vic help me in the ways he has. I wouldn't be where I am today in my life without him, be honest with you, I'd still be pulling jump change, working ranky dingk jobs. He was the one that gave me the hope for better and that I shouldn't let my experiences make me duck my head and hide. And I've tried to live up to the you know, the words that he gave me, and I tell myself them every day when I need them. So if you need somebody, he's here, please let him help you.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks so much for the glowing words. That's awfully kind of you. But yeah, you give me way too much credit, you really do. I just try to help that witnesses the best I can come to terms with their encounters, and yeah, that's all that I do. But thanks again so much, and have a great night.