Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have BIGFOD activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Big for Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big Society got the privilege of talking to a listener that contacted me. His name is Chris, He's from Florida. How's it going tonight, Chris?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Jeremiah? Thank you so much for having me on the show. What's an honor?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Thank you sir. You've reached out via email and you've had some really interesting things happen over the year. Years you grew up in New York City. It sounds like yes, sir, and then you moved down to central Florida in the late eighties, and then I'll let you kind of take over from there.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I mean I'm originally from New York City, so I come from what they call the concrete Jungle, and a little bit of a backstory because I think a lot of this stuff correlates. Although you have a show about, you know, specifically Bigfoot, it's under the umbrella of the paranormal. So since I was a kid, I've always had experiences, even up until this day, so it's something that's always followed me. I never asked for any of these situations. These things just happened to me, and I haven't had any answers. So I grew up in New York City. My upbringing wasn't the greatest. I won't go into any detail that you know, could figure out your own. And so around nineteen eighty nine, I'm about to head into high school, we were moving to Florida. So we weren't really too happy with that. I already had, like in my mind my own plans and what I wanted to do with my life and just being uprooted and moving to this new state. I mean, we had visited Florida before and I never really liked it, so just uprooting to move there, I already had like a chip on my shoulder. So the plan was my mother and my stepfather at the time, had this plan to buy land in Okalla, which is also in central Florida, and to do the whole thing, you know, house, white picket, fans, basketball court, blah blah blah. We're going to be like this happy family. And they got caught up in a scam. So I remember the day that I had to go into the high school to get my school records and find out that we essentially didn't have a place to live. So my mother and my stepfather had to scramble to find the place. And they found the place and settled on the outskirts of Orlando in this place called Kissimi, right, And I'm like, what is this Kissimi place? Just the name sounds stupid, you know. So again, my brother and I, you know, we're very reluctant to want to move. Ultimately, September ish, we moved to you know, we moved to Cassimi. We didn't fly, we drove, So we had to drive hours from New York with this on my mind, like I have to start this new life in this new place I've never been before. Not only that, you have the history of the of the Deep South. So I'm kind of a little worried and scared of how I'm going to fit into this new you know, society that I'm moving to. So once we got there and we got to know some of the locals and we need friends, they would tell us, you know, certain things like, Okay, first off, Kasimi at that time, late eighties eighty nine wasn't as developed as it is currently. Now you have more stores, you know, the small little more locations, you know, you know, it's it's kind of growing. But back then it wasn't as developed. And Florida is basically one big swamp with prospectors and property owners deciding, hey, let's build places where there's flat land, and you know, apartment complexes won't sink, you know, into like a sinkhole or something. So to me, Florida is a jungle in of itself. People who live here will tell you even in central Florida, there's many patches of very deep wooded areas and honestly, I don't see anybody going into these areas and coming out of those areas, so anything can live in those spots. So the subject of Bigfoot, you know, most of the time people talk about it in the Pacific Northwest, specifically when I was growing up, you know, seeing the Patterson Givel in film and all that, I always thought it was like a Pacific Northwest thing. I didn't know that Bigfoot was down south and it was called the skunk cake. That wasn't in my vocabulary. So when I moved to Florida and I started navigating because we didn't have a car, I wasn't aware that walking by like heavily wooded areas, that there might be something possibly lurking in there and those and those and those those spots. So anyway, let me get into the incidents, you know, plural. I used to take this one route to walk to school, and it was kind of populated. What there was some spots where there was wooded area, but it was primarily populated. The issue that I was having is I was getting to school late, and I was in in jeopardy of like having to do you know what they call it, like when you have to stay after school, like iss and school suspensions and stuff like that. So I didn't want to get in trouble, so I had to take an alternate route, and I talked to like against some of the locals, and they told me there was this shortcut that I could take. So I wounded up taking the shortcut, and initially it was fine. The only issue that I had is compared to New York, there wasn't a lot of like sidewalks. So the sidewalk would be like a five to like seven foot like span of like just grass, and then you'd have a two way, a two lane like road, okay, one with oncoming and ongoing traffic, and then on the other side of that same thing, probably like five to seven foot you know, like length of just like patch of grass, and that would be essentially a sidewalk. And since Florida rains a lot, you know, you're dealing with like mud, you know. And my fear was just like I want to get to school with dry feet. There was many days I would get to school and my foot would be you know, my thoughts would be soaked, and it was just really like annoying. So on top of me, you know, getting uprooted, having to move to this different place, having to walk to school, having to get my my sneakers and my and my my feet wet all the time just wasn't the greatest time. So I want to say, about like a week or so after taking the shortcut, I started to hear noises like in this patch of woods. So like how I described it was, you have like this five to seven foot like length or the span of like grass. Then when it would dip down to sort of like this retention sort of area, and that could be it could dip down from anywhere from like three feet to maybe a little bit deeper, like five feet at the most. Then it would come up to a bank and then it would be nothing but just like a wall of like trees and shrubbery. And I was told that back back in that those spots would be like you know, swampy areas where there would be gators, maybe some wild dogs, you know, every once in a while, they said, homeless people would you know, sleep in there or maybe create encampment encampments back there. But for the most part, I was more scared about the gators that they said that sometimes would come out to get the roadkill or get anything that would be walking by and bring it back into this swampy forest the area because I was in high school. High school starts the earliest, at least down south. I don't know anywhere else, but I know down south it would start like probably like seven seven o'clock in the morning. School would start like seven maybe seven point thirty, so I would have to leave like super early, and a lot of times it was still dark outside. So I'm walking through this like moist, you know, wet area with hardly any cars coming and going and just hope I don't get hit by a car or get you know, snatched by a gate or something. So I started to notice something pacing me. Now, being from New York, there's not a lot of forests in New York. You have parts, obviously, and you have some areas like apartment complexes that have trees and they have like parks there as well. But I mean, I know the difference when leaves fall on the ground, like in the fall, and you have people like jogging or running, or you have kids playing or people walking their pets. Because there was pats, you had squirrels. I could tell the difference between something running on two legs and something running like between something bipedal and a quadruped right. I could tell the difference between that. I could also tell the difference of the sound of something that's moving lightly as opposed to something that's kind of heavier. So you could tell the difference between how a dog walks through you know, shrubbery versus a human, so to speak. This was something that was following me the same path I was taking. I could hear the cracks of branches and tree limbs breaking, you know, something stepping on like you know, the ground, you know, making noises. It didn't paced me exactly, like how like, it wasn't taking the same step as I was taking a step. It was kind of off a little bit, but it was obviously something was following me. I could hear this noise, and it didn't start in the beginning of my ride. It was somewhere towards the middle. So it took me about thirty minutes at the most to get from my house through this shortcut to the school. So I want to say about maybe five to ten minutes into my walk is when this would start happening. So at first, my initial thought was obviously some sort of animal, you know, whether it was a dog or a feral cat, or you know, something back of my mind, maybe a gator, but to me, like if it was something that wanted to get me, like it knew I was there, It knew I was walking because I mean, I'm splashing through the puddles, through mud most of the time, cursing out loud because I hated, you know, having or do the walk, but it's something that was pacing me. So after a while of like maybe a week of this happening, got to the point where I started to like vocalize and ask if somebody was there, like hello, are you there? You know, while you're following me? Because I felt like if it was a person, they would have to answer back, because I mean, why would someone pace me, Like let's say a homeless person pace me and just stollow me without making any sort of contact or connection, Like if there was anything negative behind that, it would have already happened, you know what I mean. After and this took probably like two two and a half months this was happening, And it wasn't like every day. This was like maybe every other day. Sometimes it would happen two days in a row, but it wasn't every day. Now, when you walk and you have this wall. Every once in a while it would open up into like this sort of trail, and the locals would tell me those trails usually leave from one side of whatever this heavily forest a forested area to or swampy area to the other side. So you always have like these main streets that parallel each other. And if you like in New York, you know, you can take a short cut by going through a basement of one building and then find yourself on another block. It's very similar, but with trails. But they want to me and my brother don't take those trails because sometimes they lead you to like spots where you can get lost. And again there's retention ponds back there, and swampy areas where there's gators and snakes and all this stuff. And again you know, this might be homeless people back there might be feral dogs, a cats. You just don't want to go in there. But I would see these open patches. Funny thing about it is, as this thing would pace me, I got used to I got used to knowing where this opening would come, and in my mind I would get myself ready to see whatever this thing is, because if it kept going, it would ultimately show itself, but it was whatever this was. If it was a person, I don't think it was a person. If it was an animal like a dog, I don't think it was a dog, or any sort of cat, or even like a gator. Whatever this was knew that it couldn't go past that point and had to either find another route to go around that open area to then start pacing me again. And then I would walk for maybe another five to ten more minutes before I hit a spot where it was more populated, and then you know, there were houses, so again this thing would stop before it would be in somebody else, in somebody's backyard, and then I can see it. And this went on for, like I said, about three months until I bought a walkman, because at this point I really didn't care, you know, I was like, if something's going to get me, there was really no place for me to go. I'm surrounded by, you know, swamps on both sides of me. There's a two lane road. If I go on the road, it could possibly get hit by a car. Either that or I'm going back home and I'm missing school, which isn't good. So at this point I just put headphones on listen to music, and I would take my route not knowing if this thing was pacing me anymore. And then after a while, it just kind of like went back to the old route and I had to leave even earlier, so I avoided that route all together. So that's one of one of the incidents that happened to me when I moved to Florida.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear that the same thing would also happen to your classmates? Would you ever talk to your classmates about it?
Speaker 2: No? I never talked to them. And I was the only one taking this route at the time I was taking it because in my neighborhood, my brother was an elementary school and most of the kids were either in elementary or they were already like in college, So there wasn't a lot of kids in the neighborhood that were my age that went to the same school as I, did you know what I mean? And then it's one of those weird things where I don't know if you know about zoning areas, but I was in an area where the bus couldn't pick me up, but literally like maybe twenty thirty feet like kids can get on the bus. So it was one of those things where It's like, you know, if I lived twenty thirty feet, you know, one way I can catch the bus, but since I wasn't in that zone, I couldn't catch the bus, you know what I mean. So a lot of these kids, I don't believe they walked the same route that was the only one on the road, you know, during that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, it's such a it's such a weird thing. The weirdest thing I think is that it would happen to you off and on for such an extended period at time, big for society. Who will be right back after these messages? Could you get a feeling for like, you know, you could hear the whatever it was walking, I would assume, could you get a feel for how heavy the footfalls were or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it wasn't light, but it seemed like And this is just speculation, so I don't I don't want to make it seem like I know, I don't know, I don't know what it was. But listening to other people's accounts, it's very similar because again, like when you're talking about going into an open area and then this thing whatever it is, stopping right there and then repositioning itself, meaning it having to go around this open area so then really start pacing me again, which is again not something that I can see a homeless person or just a regular person doing. Like what do they get out of that? Like what are they what do they get out of watching a high school kid walking to school like every day or whatever, you know, And it seemed like the every step had intention to not try to give itself away. But I can hear it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's some it's it's some creepy, creepy stuff. And man, I don't know how did it stop. Did it just all of a sudden one day you didn't hear it anymore? Or was it when you stop taking that route all together?
Speaker 2: I stopped hearing it when I started using a walk, man, because I was at the point where I just didn't care anymore. Like I felt, like I said, I felt like, if it's something's gonna come and get me, or if I'm going to interact with something, it's going to happen eventually. And there was no place for me to run. You know, I'm about like six seven miles from my house, so if I track backwards, they then take an alternate route for sure, I'm showing up late. So at that point in my mind, I'm just going to stay home. And so then I'm missing school and it's causing more problems. And then I again, if I run across the street to go to the other side, there's another wall of swamp forest and I don't know what's in there, you know. The cars are very sparse, Like I'm talking like maybe every two or three minutes a car comes passing by, back and forth. I have to walk more towards the foresty side because I'm trying not to get caught by a car hitting a puddle and it's splashing on me, you know, which I learned, you know, the hard way, you know. So, like there's a lot going on in my mind while I'm walking to schools, like trying to keep my feet you know, as dry as possible, you know, and so like this thing is happening to me, and I'm trying to understand it, like, oh, it's probably a person, it's probably animal, but it just didn't make sense because it's like ultimately, like animals, I don't believe do that. I don't believe that an animal would be curious enough to pace without revealing itself. I mean, unless it was like a deer, but I don't know that they're deer in Kasimi. Like I've seen deer in Central Florida, but I don't believe that there's deer in Casimi. And I know there's bear in central Florida, but I don't believe there's bear in Casimi. So you know, I don't know, you know, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: I say, you know, the weird thing is is that it was something that for or you know, it was day to day or every other day or whatever, but it was it's almost like it was it was stalking. Yeah, and man, weird vibes from that one man. Thankfully not what happened to you.
Speaker 2: But no, and I'm much appreciative. I want to frame it in the sense of curiosity. Sure, because to me, like stalk, there's an endy result always to stalk. And I was an easy target, there was no I mean, I was athletic at the time, like but I was more like I played baseball, I played basketball. That's athletic I was. I wasn't like a wrestler or bodybuilding. So I'm an easy target at that point. If it's a predator or if I'm being stalked. That's the way I saw it. Maybe it was stalking me, and maybe when it was about to maybe do its thing, I decided not to show up anymore, you know. But the way I see it, I saw more. I felt like it was more of a curiosity thing, like what what is this? It's like, you know, six in the morning, what is this kid doing walking? You know, like that sort of thing, you know, like, you know, he's interesting, he's he doesn't look like other Floridians because back then I was into metals, so I had long hair and a metallic issue. So like, you know, probably like what is this, you know, weird person walking you know in my you know, my area, my territory.
Speaker 1: I love it. So you're like, did you see the newest Stranger Things? So you're like Eddie from Stranger Things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was fantastic, totally.
Speaker 1: Man, of course it was sick, so good man.
Speaker 2: And then and then they threw the Coneyan sword in there.
Speaker 1: You can't go wrong, you know, legit, dude, it's a legit. You also had your email says that you saw something weird and I don't want to give away what it was you saw something weird behind a store one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So so fast forward like three to four years later. You know, I'll kind of settled somewhere in Florida. I still hate it, but I'm still kind of settled. And I wound up getting this job going towards Disney, Okay, in central Florida. And I think it was one of those things where it's a franchise and people buy into this franchise because it was a store called Goodings, but it was owned by like this family and it was a two best friends. They bought the franchise, and you know, they had the store and it was a touristy store because you know, it was one of those where the cereal was like eight dollars a box, right, because they can do that, you know, like people come to, you know, to vacation and the place and the prices go up, you know. So I was working primarily restocking the shelves and stuff like that. Now, the owners they only really wanted garbage to go out a certain time of the day, which was primarily was at nighttime. So we would have to stuff whatever garbage because they didn't want to use up garbage bags. So I worked primarily the day shift, and then it was a crew that came in at night, and so we would have garbage ready for them to dull out at nighttime. So I had been working there for like six seven months. I wound up getting one of my friends in there to work with me. And I was pretty good with the owners. I mean, the knew I worked hard, but sometimes they were like over the top strip at times. But anyway behind the store was like this, I don't know you call it like like a reserve because it was nothing but again forest. And that's the thing like in Florida, if you're not really paying attention, you don't realize that you go to you drive by these spots that are populated, but in between these populated spots there's heavy forests and if you look down a map, you'll see that they're connected. A lot of these heavily forested swampy areas are all connected and just being to the topic of the paranormal specifically, like you know, cryptids, It doesn't take much for these for these cryptids to navigate, you know, especially if they've been in the area for so long they know it like the back of their hand. I can see something or some things moving, you know, through heavily populated areas without being seen all the time. You know. So this sort of reserve area that was in the back. When you go to the back, you have probably twenty thirty feet of like concrete slab, and then you have like this big like garbage bin, this metal garbage bind with two plastic tops on it that you could swing open on either side. I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but sometimes, you know, we had raccoons that would go back there and open up those garbage bins to go in there and dig. So then you know, you have like the grass would start going in an indentation downward, I want to say, it would go down to probably like three or four feet. And because it was you know, Florida rains a lot a lot of times, it was wet, you know, very like moist back there. But there was a light that was above this this bin. Now I didn't know too much about it because I had worked the day. Shit, it wasn't until this thing didn't happened that like I saw this whole thing play out. But I remember hearing just whispers from the workers when we would do the shift change, about how they hated going to throw out the garbage back there, that it was creepy, and that also there was a family of raccoons back there, probably like about ten of them, and that they would hiss at the you know, the workers when they went to throw garbage out, because I guess they were interrupting them as these raccoons would go into this bind to take garbage out and the bags in there apart looking for food. So one day I'd get approached by one of the managers and he's like, look, I have a guy that called in. He's like, if you want to make extra money, you can come in and work overtime. And then you know, he's like, I won't have you close, I'll just have you leave, probably like around seven, eight o'clock at night. This was probably like in the fall time, so it gets started pretty quickly. So the garbage gets all, you know, assembled, and it's probably like around seven o'clock and I go out there to throw out this garbage. Now above the bin there's a light, right, it's supposed to have a plastic cover, but I don't know what happened. The plastic cover was missing, and so what that did is that made the light almost like a spotlight because they didn't have you know, when they put the covers to make it not as bright. I forgot what they what they call that, what the purpose is for. But anyway, this thing was like off, and so it made the light like really bay almost like a spotlight. And so as I'm walking up to this band, I can hardly see the bin, you know, because this light is like shining in my eyes, but it's illuminating a pretty good portion of that swampy area. Okay, So I see these two raccoons come out and they take off into the forest. So as I'm walking up, about to throw this stuff, because these raccoons literally they lifted the door open in to where it was like stuck in the upward position, meaning it was like the bin was wide open. I was about to just toss it and walk right back into the into the shop. But I turn around and I see nothing because of these this illuminating light. I see nothing but these little beady eyes, like literally like twenty sets of them, but they're low because like I said, like after the concrete slab, it starts to go down in the dip and the dips probably and I'm just estimating probably like three maybe four feet. So I see all these little eyes and they're moving around, and in my mind, I'm thinking these are then to jump me for this bag of garbage. You know, I'm scared of that, you know. But as I'm about to turn again to throw this garbage out, I notice these two sets of red eyes. They're about like I'm talking, the sets are about they're taller than me. So whatever these things were, they're they're down three feet, like their feet is probably three feet below me and they're above me. And there are two sets of red eyes looking at me that probably maybe thirty forty feet away from me, and they're probably like maybe ten fifteen feet apart from each other, so they weren't like together together. But I mean, it was instantaneous as soon as I saw those eyes took for me to throw the trash, not care if it made it inside of the band, and to run inside. But that was that was the second incident that I had.
Speaker 1: You stick around like at that job or did you keep working there?
Speaker 2: I kept working there for maybe a couple of weeks. And I've been asked this before, like did I talk about it with the with the crew because they had talked about the whisper thing. I didn't talk to them about that because I'm knowing I mean it literally, I'm you know, it's all about this machiesze moo thing. I'm not gonna go and tell these guys, oh I got I saw these eyes back there, you know, and get made fun of, you know what I mean. So to me, I kept that to myself off. But I never worked another night shift. Like I got asked many times to work night and I was like, Nope, you're not doing it. You know, because the daytime you can see like they were like these really thin sort of trees, but they were like like together, but you could still in the daytime kind of see through it and see kind of deep in there. But at nighttime you weren't seeing anything even with the illumination of that light at nighttime, you know. And the sense that I got was I shouldn't be there, you know what I mean. So I got out of there. Man.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder because those your coworkers would be whispering at times about going back there. I wonder if there was other people that saw that whatever that thing was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't doubt it. I don't doubt if they show something back there or they heard something, you know, you know, and I looked up, you know, years later, I looked up like could could have been the owl, But Florida to have a lot of owls, you know, I don't know anything else that has red eyes. You know. At first, I thought like, are these raccoons climbing in the tree to jump down on, you know, on top of me. Like as silly as it sounds, I was kind of thinking like like, are there bigger raccoons trying to jump down on me to grab you know, the bag that I have, Because I know that raccoons are vicious, you know, they're they're they're they have rabies and and they'll fight you. You know, they'll fight you. So that was my first kind of like quick thought, like you know, these raccoons. But now that it looked like almost you know how like at night when you're driving and there's not a lot of light in a certain area, but they put up these reflectors. You know, it looked like kind of like that like reflectors. There was kind of glowing, but like there's no vehicles that go back there.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages, So.
Speaker 2: Why would there be reflectors lets they put on a couple of trees back there. Just didn't make any sense to me that there would be reflectors back there. But that's what it looked like. It looked like reflect their eyes looking back at me, you know.
Speaker 1: As some weird stuff. Chris, I don't know what to make of it. Fast forward even a little bit. You ended up joining one of the services, correct I did.
Speaker 2: I joined the Air Force in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Eight, and during that time there in your email you said you may have seen some interesting things happen that you can share about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could talk about anything you want to talk about. The stuff that I saw was more and I'm not going to say say it like it's separate, because as you know, paranormals or big umbrella and all the other like sort of subgenre like uthology, crypt zoology, you know, and these all that fall under the paranormal umbrella, goes, et cetera. So the encounters that I had were more like UFO slash UAP even though I don't like to use that term, but I've heard other like servicemen's stories. There's this war that's going on, which I wanted to talk to you about because I know that you're really trying hard. I've been listening to the last free shows. You're trying to find people to talk to you about some sort of hyenacryptid, right, am I correct?
Speaker 1: Dude? You know it? Man, you're listening my brother?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, okay, because I'm trying to find people to talk about this more out at Vegas called cat Man, which could be correlated to what you're trying to find, but thinking about it, and this is just me thinking and talking.
Speaker 2: I'm not speaking for anybody else. I think Catman, this war that that I've heard about is a misidentified dog man, So it's another rabbit hole. But listening to you and you've talked to a few people and a lot of the characters characteristics are very similar and what I've been trying to find as well, like the information I'm trying to find, I think it's connected in some way, because man, it's really all connected. But my like I said, my personal experiences, they're all are generally you are formulated or shadow man shadow people, which I don't know if you're aware of that phenomenon, but that's something that's followed me my whole life.
Speaker 1: So you have your whole life.
Speaker 2: My whole life, dude, my whole life, my kids, my kids seeing them you know, yeah, my brother.
Speaker 1: Is that thing where you're like seeing the figure out the out of the corner of your eye, or.
Speaker 2: It's a combination of like it's some sort of like a shadow thing. I don't know what it is. I don't think anybody knows what it is. A lot of times it gets correlated with like aliens, but I don't believe that's what it is. It could be. I don't know, you know, but it's it's sometimes it's a sort of like a shadowy apparition that has what could be to stue it as a head and you know, limbs, you know, like arms and feet, or it could be just like this blob sort of thing. And I've experienced since I was like a little kid, and it's followed me throughout my life. Now I'm living in a newer place right now, and I just hit the fifty clubs like two months ago. I've been here for two months and I haven't had any incidences so far, and I'm hoping that that's it. I don't ever have to deal with it again. But it's always like looming around the corner that something might happen. So far nothing has. But before living in this place all the way till I was a kid, I've always had these experiences with these what they call these shadow beings.
Speaker 1: Even when you're on the base as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, there was an incident on the base where like, do you want me to do you want me to kind of get into it a little bit? Do you mind? Because I know that's a big foot.
Speaker 1: Like, so here's the thing, I say, we go for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is one of many incidents that went on on the base. I wasn't involved, per se, I was on shift. It's a context thing, so so bear with me. At the time, I was working in the armory. But you don't you join the military, you don't get jobs like that right off the bat. You have to kind of work ground levels. So when I went to Nellis, I was just essentially a security guard. Nellis has pretty much two sort of areas. You have your main base and you have the spot back then, which doesn't exist anymore. I mean, the the structures exist there, but nobody works there anymore. It's a spot cal area too, right. So Vegas, as you know, or Nevada as you know, has Area fifty one. They also have a base there that nobody really talks about called Creech Air Force Base, which used to be called Indian Springs that has its own, you know, backgrounds. But I worked at Area two in an Area two. They housedclear weapons. At the time, we were probably the second place on this planet that had the most nukes okay, in the world. Another air force base. So I worked at Area two and I started as a guard there what they call a century and I did it for about a year until I put in for a job to work in the armory, still at Area two. So this incident happened while I was working an armory. So my shift at the time we worked twelve hours shifts, three days on three days off. I worked from I think six at nine to six in the morning. So this incident happened probably like ground eight o'clock at night and lasted all the way until like two three in the morning. So you had like this patrol. They wound up stopping to take like a quick break, and at the time, the two vehicles that were primarily used were flatbed you know, pickup trucks, and then you had humbs. Those were the permarity, like two vehicles. So the centuries that were on the fence line, they're called the perimeter. Like I guess guards. There was certain spots where they can stop and just like blacks, take break and then go back to doing their shift. So this each patrol has two members, particularly the let me get this straight, so the perimeter patrols have two individuals per vehicle. Okay, in the vehicle you have at least two and four car bonds, and then one of them has two or three attached to it, right, So when they take their breaks, they have to have their weapons on them at all time. Obviously they're not supposed to sleep. They have to be as visualant as they can. But you know, cops do cops do. Sometimes people do things on the job they're not supposed to do. So one individual will tell the other one, I'm gonna take a nap real quick, wake me up if any of the you know, higher ups come by whatever. So the one's like all right. So they're hanging out and next thing you know, they notice that their truck starts to go down like towards the back, and as one guy looks through the rear view mirror, he sees like the silhouette of something sitting in the back of his truck, and so he tells the other guy, Hey, there's somebody sitting in the back now. Not to go into too much detail, every flight in a flight is essentially a group of people that handle a shift for a certain time. Every flight has to do what they call an exercise, like the exercise scenario, and that's to keep us, you know, on our toes and to keep the knowledge in case something goes down, we know what to do. So usually the flight chiefs, the person who I call the head coach of that group that flight, he has to run that or if he's not working that day, his assistant will run it, usually to another what they call a non commissioned officer. That assistant can't do it. Usually every flight has what they call an officer, which is usually like a lieutenant. He'll run it so automatically they thought it was like an exercise, and they call it on the radio, Hey, is there an exercise going on? The control who gets receives these calls calls calls them back on the radio. And says, no, there's no exercise. What's going on, And so they begin to explain, hey, there's somebody sitting on the back of our truck. We don't know who it is. That the exercise. Next thing, you know, this thing jumps off the car, returns back to its basic form, and it starts running through the desert. So then it goes from it not being an exercise to now this actual real world. That means there's somebody on the bas an intruder. So now they're dispatching controls to specific area where this thing was. Now this is happening on one side of Area Too, now Area two. Like if I had to describe it, it looks like the shape of like New York City. It's elongated, so it's probably maybe you know, three four miles one way and maybe like five six miles another way. So on one side of Area Too, you have this patrol that called this thing in. Another patrol is chasing this thing. And then another call comes in on the other side that they're seeing two people running through the desert. So this goes on, like I said, for hours to the wee hours of the morning, where they're chasing these things that are jumping behind vehicles. They're shining flashlights and they don't see anything. They chase things into a building, they search the whole building, talked about them. Nothing's in there. Next day, flight chief comes in, it says, this never happened. Don't talk about it. You'll get in trouble, essentially. And it's not the first time that happened to happened. I think like two or three times at the Bay, so that those types things happened at.
Speaker 1: Like mellis, wait, are you going to get in trouble?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I've been out for so long and oh okay, I mean people talk about all the time. You know, I got out in two thousand and two, so I'm good and if they want to come get me, it's only going to prove my point. So well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know a lot of the military. And so is it after a certain period of time that you can start talking about stuff.
Speaker 2: For I think it's like twenty years.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you're good.
Speaker 2: I should be good, man. I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 1: Not the first guy on this podcast to spill some military secrets, So that's weird. So you think maybe shadow people or you have no idea what it was.
Speaker 2: That's that's what they were calling them. They were calling them the shadow, you know, and and the description was that they were like seven eight feet tall, like you know. It's funny because they the description back then was what you would call like the hat man or what is that thing that that pasta very elongated looking character.
Speaker 1: Well, hat man or slender man probably that's it.
Speaker 2: Slender manish, like very slender manish, you know, very uncharacteristic, you know. And I mean I've seen stuff like that, you know what I mean, Like I've seen that in you know, past residences, and you know, when I did work at NILS, I had a few experiences with those things or whatever they are. So I mean, you know, yeah, those things happen. They're real, you know.
Speaker 1: That's so wild. And then the wildest part is this never happened. Don't talk about it, but you mentioned it a little bit. But I want to. I want to get into it. To tell me what is cat Man. I'm really curious about what. I haven't heard of cat Man yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I knew about cat Man when I first got to Ellis. I didn't hear about cat Man until the beginning of this year on another podcast towards the end of that show, because they were talking about another topic and this person decided, oh, let me tell you about this thing. And this person worked in the Vegas area, just I don't know where they worked. They weren't. They were kind of cryptic about what where they worked and what type of job they had. I want to say they were working Air National Guard because they didn't just stay straight up military Air Force. But they could have worked like you know, DD, maybe out there Department of Defense. But this person brought up Catman. That's the only other person that I've heard of that brought up cat Man when it pertains to the battle. So when I first got to the base, first off, how I got to the base and everything leading up to how I got to the base is you know, weird in of itself. That's the story of my life essentially, like the weirdest craft happens to me. I don't know why, and people don't believe me until I explain to them and they're like, holy cow, how did that happen? But anyway, I want up getting to Nevada and I want to you know, getting you know, Nella's Air Force Base as my duty station, So I didn't realize that I'm in like where Area sixty one is. For some reason, it just didn't hit me until I had my first experience like two months later, you know, that one experience with the triangle, you know, lights in the pattern. I started to do like research. You know, I had to be careful because obviously they don't want you doing that specifically if you're in uniform. You know, they don't want you touching any of those topics. But I remember having a conversation with the coworker and telling me about this this thing called Catman. Okay, so what's Catman? Catman is this scripted that looks like a cat and it's bipedal, but it can go on all fours and it's been running around like the Knell's testing range for years. Okay. That was the first like story that I heard or account that I heard. At first. It's it sounded stupid catman, you know, like Bigfoot. I mean that's been you know, people have been talking about a few years. But you can use the train sasquatch if you don't want to sound stupid. I guess right, you know. And then you know where wolf, Like, the term dog man didn't exist back then. Nobody was saying dog man, you know, so here in Campman it was kind of like a joke to me, even though I was into like paranormal but it was kind of stupid, and it wasn't until like it was an individual. I'll say his first name. I can't say his last name, but his first name is Toby. He worked at main base in law enforcement. So main base had law enforcement and they had some security because they had a flight line over there. And then like I said, Area two, which was probably a couple of miles from the main base, was just all security, right, so sometimes they would flip flop like meaning they would send people from you know, Area two to main base to fill in spots towards law enforce meet and vice versa. So they wound up not sending him to do a couple of jobs. They completely transferred him over, which he was because he wanted he wanted to be a cop and he wanted to get as much you know, experience being a cop law enforcement in the military before he went on to be like an actual cop. So they transferred him over and then you know, we became friends, and there were times where him and I would be on post together and we just have like these crazy conversations.
Speaker 1: Big for a society, who would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: So at the time, his wife was working for the National Guard out there, and I believe that they were somewhere the National Guard station was somewhere between Las Vegas and Perumph, maybe maybe Rachel Nevada, I'm not sure, but somewhere in the realm they had like their own guard station and she would have to go out, you know, I don't think once or twice a month and do work. Apparently, her partner told her that his uncle did contract work for Area fifty one and has to build this sort of like like this huge cage right to house something in it. They didn't tell the uncle, you know, too much detail because they leave things out for obvious reasons. They don't want people like contractors that are from the outside to start running their mouth about what they're working on. So it's always like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand's doing, understand, you know. So they'll only tell a person so much just so they can get the job done, pay them, get them up, you know, and then if they need them again, they'll call them and have them do it again. So he had to build like this sort of like call it like almost like an encampment sort of thing, like this cage. I don't know how many miles wide or whatever, but he wound up building it. He was allowed to go into every fifty one into the chow hall in there to eat. The description was that when you get inside the chow hall, all the windows are blocked out because they do like experiments with things, and they don't want people seeing anything. When you're getting your food, you have to be a certain distance away from the person in front of you so that you don't spark conversation. Okay, So apparently he was in line getting his food and one of the individuals who works there, I don't know if it was like an engineer or something, one of having a conversation with him one's supposed to, and he asked him, are you the one that built that encampment? And you know, he kind of noded his head because he really wasn't trying to talk. And so the guy told him the reason why they built his encampment is because they were The military is involved in this hybridization program. Okay, so hang with me, Jeremiah. Supposedly this hybridization program is to create like these weapons. Right. These weapons have to do with like mixing the DNA of animals to create like this weapon. Right, So essentially what do they call the chimeras. Essentially, so they mixed these DNA and they mess with these animals to try to create and control them to use them as weapons. And so that was the reason why this guy built this sort of cage or this encampment, because they wanted to throw this thing that they created in there, throw animals in there to see it's hunting patterns and see how they can possibly control it. And so one day they called this the Uncle back and say, hey, we need you to make some repairs on the fence. So when he showed up, there was like a hole in the fence, but it wasn't a hole where it was going inward. It was a hole that was going outward. So something busted out of it, so they asked them to fix that up. So supposedly this is a creature of creatures that are running around you know, the Another's testing range, that have like the look of like a cat, but like I said, I believe that it could be something that's connected to this hyender crypto you've been wanting to know about, or it could be a misidentified dog man. So let me make another connection, if you'll mind. Have you heard of Kenny Leach? I think that's what his name is. Have you heard of that?
Speaker 1: Wow, this is all This is all great because it's all new stuff for me, So go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you get a chance to look that up. This individual, I think his name is Kenny Leach. He's a hiker, lived in Nevada, and he would hike all over, like the trails and the mountains all over Nevada. So one day he goes into this area he's never really been before, and he finds like this cave that's kind of shaped like an M and it really got his attention. So he started walking walking towards it, and for whatever reason, he stopped and he felt like this this pressure on his chest and he didn't know what it was, and they kind of scared him, so he wound up leaving. He had his own YouTube channel at the time, and it still exists. If I'm not mistaken, you might you probably can see these videos yourself. But he starts talking about this m cave and the situation had happened because you have trolls all over the internet. There was trolls that were hitting them up and like oh, they were calling him a liar and you know the blah. So he said, all right, I'm gonna go with the camera this time and I'm going to show you this M cave. So he wound up going on this trip and he disappeared. Nobody knows where he went, and there's been people that have been trying to follow his traps to see if they could find this M cave. And I believe a couple of people maybe have found the mkave, but they haven't gone in there. Now. Listening to other podcasts and all that stuff, people have tried to break things down and some people say that the reason why he had that feeling on his chest because it was possibly infrasound from each from from some sort of creature encryptid. Also in some of his videos that he that he's done where he wasn't looking for the m K but he was just out there just looking around and he found other caves. Some people say that they can see like eyeshine coming out of some of those caves. But that would be something that you would have to probably look into a little bit more, you know, because I mean it could be just you know, parodolia. You know, it looks like eyes, but it's not really. It's maybe a reflection of a rock or something. But Kenny vat yet he's kind of somewhat connected to that, you know. And then if you if you look on the map of like Vegas, and you put a dot where nellis Air Force Bass, and then you put a dot at this other air Force base, which again I told you not a lot of people talk about. It's called Creech air Force Base Creach and it's they used to call it Indian Springs. And then you put a dot where these this it's called Snake Mountain. This is around the area where Kenny Reats disappeared. It forms a triangle. Okay, probably nothing. I mean, you could probably make a triangle out of anything if you put dots in certain spots. But I'm just saying like they're all connected. People don't realize that, Like the Knells Testing range is huge. To me, my opinion is my words. I feel like the military pretty much owns like Nevada. I think the Nulls testing ranges like all of Nevada, okay, because I mean they own a lot of land out there, and that includes area fifty one, that includes this place they call ESPORI where Bob Zaza all that. I feel like that's all connected, you know. And for sure there's underground systems because when I was working an area too, we had these things called culverts, right, and they had like these these piping systems that would I was told went from inside the area to outside the area. But no, they didn't just go outside the area. They went underground. They were facing downward, going down into the ground. So why would they have these tunnels that go into the ground if they don't have an underground system or you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That is wild. I mean it's way outside of like what I usually look into. But it's just fascinating, this whole catman thing. Because I did a quick search, I can't find anything about this cat man. Like if listeners know more about it, put it in the comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would please if you can send anybody my way about it, or if they could talk to you about it. I would love to hear more about it because I know, and I don't know much about it other than that. Also, let me tell you another story having to do with possible catman. So I'm working on armory one night and I'm in a building inside of a room, so I'm like really deep inside of like a building, right, So the main building you walk in, that's where all of the troops come to arm up. My job is to arm up the troops that are coming on to shift, and then the shift that's leading to take their equipment and weapons, making sure that they're in good shape and whatnot. They don't give me, you know, messed up weapons and equipment, and then I just hang out. I do work inside of the armory, whether it's like clounting animal or cleaning weapons or anything along those lines. But one night I'm in there, I have the radio on and I hear like commotion in the main room where people arm up. I'm hearing yelling and streaming. So I open up like the gate because we have like the gate you have to open up where we receive the weapon blah blah blah. And one individual I know, and the other individual was like a newer troop. He was pretty much like a one stripe air Essentially, he's sitting on the chair. He looks white as he goes. He has his head down, and the other person that I know is telling the other person that that really happened, blah blah blah. So I'm asking them, like what's going on? And I thought it was like an exercise, that they were doing excise and they were trying to involve me because I know that the flight chief sometimes likes to involve anybody, but before he involves the armory, he has to call the army and let them know. He can't just do an exercise and involve the armory because we have our own protocols, right, So I'm thinking, is this an exercise? How come I wasn't called blah blah blah, And these guys are like, no, there's not an exercise. And then I noticed the two guys that are sitting in there. They're not supposed to be inside of the area too. They're supposed to be the outside community patrol. It's called OSCAR patrol. So for some reason they can't inside, and I'm wondering what they're doing inside there means there's nobody outside, you know, garden. They came in because they were on one of these bluffs that overlook the backside of the area too, and as they were about to back out to leave, they heard this roar or what they call a scream roar, that's what they described it, that shook the hum v that they were in, and they almost drove off the side of the cliffs, which would have killed them, but they wound up like you know, getting out of there. And then one damil decided, I'm going home for the night. I don't feel well. And then the other one said he wanted to switch his post and he wound up having to switch his post. So that's a possible catman or some sort of cryptid thing that happened. But I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure, dude, I'll bets are off after hearing about potential chimeric catman. I mean, who knows what kind of creature that could have been. But if it's enough to shake a humvee, my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I mean these cryptids, you hear, like even with like Sasquad, they their vocals project so strongly that they shake things, you know, shake wing nails and stuff like that. So who knows what this was? And there are bigfoot out in Vegas. I mean and that are not in Vegas like gambling or anything. But I'm just saying, like, there's people that have set out in the Sierra Nevadas and all that that they see, you know, bigfoots out there. So absolutely who knows, who knows Jeremont, who knows? You know, let me tell you one more epperience because I don't want to. I don't want to. Like, this is something that happened again while I was in Florida, but it didn't happen to me. It happened to a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: Okay at the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is like really quick. Okay, So this individual that I used to hang out with is not into the paranormal at all, like they He knows I'm into the paranorm but he's not into it. He never talks about it. I would bring up, hey, did you see this doctum? You should see this documentary. This documentary is cool, but he's not into any of that stuff. It's happened like around twenty twelve. Okay, so at the time he was working for a pharmaceutical company in this sort of industrial like area. But again in Florida, you have areas of work, areas of swamp areas of areas where people live area, you know, swamp area. It's all mixed in and they're all connected. So he would go to the back very frequently to smoke because he was a smoker. And in the back there was probably like a gate which separated the swamp from you know, from the job. And he said there was like this really huge retention pond, and every time he would go back there, he would see like the gators swimming and chasing after each other, you know. So one day he said he went back there, and he called me right after this happened. But he said he went back there and something told him to look in the specific area and it was high, you know, high like shrubbery or brush that was probably like six or seven feet tall, and there was this one tree and next thing, you know, something steps out of the tree. And he said all he could see was like a shoulder, a chest, and part of like maybe abs and it stood there literally for like five six seconds, and then it went right back in. And he told me, like lost his you know what, he lost his mind, calls me up. I can't understand what he's He's like yelling, he's saying, am I crazy, He's saying all these weird things. And then he finally explained it to me, like what it was. And I was like, was it a horse? And he's like, why would a horse be in the swamp? Asked him if it was a bear. He said, the shoulder of this thing was manly. He said it was like a man's, like like a ripped man's shoulder. He said it was like you could see the biceps of it. He said you couldn't see the hand because there was like shrubbery covering it kind of, but he said that it was a part of a chest. He was like, whatever this was was like a hulk, he explained, it like a brown hulk, like a cinnamon brown hulk.
Speaker 1: That is so strange.
Speaker 2: This is in central Florida. But I've talked to people like I've talked to David Adoity. I don't know if you're aware of David's adity. He's a researcher out here in Florida. Stacy Brown Junior. I talked to him and he confirms, for sure, in central Florida there's tons of like little pockets, little groups of skunk cape out here in Central Florida.
Speaker 1: Big for society who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Not just in like in the Everglades or let's say like an o'calla natural park where there's been fightings. But you know, in Cassimi is the history of skunk capes and Cassimi going way back to like the ninth early nineteen hundreds, you know, So they're out here. It's just people who probably have seen them and they just don't report them because they think that people aren't going to believe them and things like that.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, if anyone would know, it would be Stacy Brown Junior. For sure. He's he's got his eyes is everywhere down there, that guy is. He's a wild dude, Chris, can I can I ask you one more question, just because I've been looking at this thing in your email that you put in and I can't let you go if you can at least talk a few minutes about it. You said that you have a feeling that you may have seen a werewolf about six months ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about six seven months ago. Man, Okay, So I don't understand, Like again, don't I don't manifest these things. I don't call for these things to happen to me. I've never called for these things to happen to me, but after they happen, I just don't have any answer as to why, you know why. Maybe one day I'll find out. I don't know, but anyway, I'm a very habitual person. And it could be because maybe I'm autistic and I don't know it, because there was no such thing as autism when I was growing up. But I'm very patronistic. I do things in patterns, and I'd just like to do things a certain way. And I'm not really a fan of change too much unless it makes sense to me. So this is when I was living at the house prior to what I'm living at now. The house that I was living prior my wife and I owned. You know, the market was good for us and we wound up selling it. But I would drive to work the same route and then drive home the exact same route. Okay, So if anybody wants to look up on them, not this area. I'm telling you there's something in this area in East Orlando near UCF University of Central Florida. There's a lot of like patches of swamp lands in there, particularly in this area where it's called j Blanchard Park area off of Rause Road. Okay, so I lived off of Ralphs Road, but probably about three four miles from the park, and I would take Ralps Road all the time. Hit this boulevard, Colled University Boulevard. That boulevard, if you go one way, it runs right into the UCF and if you go the opposite ways, that's where I would go to work. Jay Blanchard Park itself is a park mixed with the swamp. Like literally you can be jogging and then you have a retention pond right next the way you're jogging and gets just right there hanging out. No problem. Right from what I know, there hasn't been any incident of anybody getting injured. You have people literally picnicking right on the edge of that retention pond with gators, like right there, no problems. Right across from that retention pond is heavily swamp and that runs all the way from Rouse Road the backside all the way to this other park called Dean and then it runs diagonally across towards University Boulevard and there's like this little bridge area where water goes like underneath. I don't know if it's like a sort of creek and it continues on it. So there's nothing but nass swamp area there, and there's these little side streets on Ross Road. Now I just took the main roads. I took Raus University Bangal left to go to work. I'm my way back. I hit University Bangle right on Raus Go straight towards my house. For about a week, they were doing work on University Boulevard on the road, and so they were courting off certain lanes and that would cause like heavy traffic. So after about a week of this, like I kind of got tired and I really just wanted to go home, and I decided, oh, there's a street coming up that I can kind of cut across and then take another side road, you know, as a shortcut to get home. So I wound up busting or right on Dean Road, which is part of that area that I talked about. But somebody else had the same idea as me. There was a car that was in front of me, about maybe twenty car links ahead of me. There's kind of like a goldish cream like car, so it's like twenty twenty carlings ahead of me. So I bust my right. It's already like ahead of me. It's about to make this left on a road called Buck Road. Now, anybody can do this if they want you. They can look up Jay Blanchard Park, Central Florida and look it up on a map like aerial view, and you'll see that there's so much swampy lands there. Anything could be in there. Anything. So when I make my left on Buck Road, this car is significantly ahead of me. So I'm starting to somewhat catch up to it. And we're about like halfway between Buck Road and that shortcut to hit Rouse Road right because I'm taking a shortcut right, I'm about to make my right on not about you, but I would be making a right on Rous Road to them head home. All of a sudden, the car in front of me slows down for a little bit, like slows down, and then just takes off. Okay, now that's not the first time I've ever seen something like that, because people tend to use their phones a lot when they're driving and they don't realize that they're slowing down or maybe that they're speeding up. So in my mind, I'm thinking this car slowed down because maybe they were doing something with the phone and they realized they had to take off and go somewhere or whatever. But it slowed down and then it just took off. So as I'm approaching the same area that this car was at again, it's like a wall of like nothing but you know, swamp land, tree, shrubbery, and then it opens up and you can see somewhat of a field. And as I'm driving and Jeremiah, this is like literally a seven second incident, but a lot happened in the seven seconds. As I'm driving and I look over. I don't know why I looked over, but I looked over. There's a little bit of an open field. There's something standing there. So all I notice is pointy ears, mouth open with fanes. I noticed somewhat of a tour so I noticed two legs, not four, but two. So whatever this is is standing on two legs, okay, and it's clinging in colors okay. So in my head I'm thinking, stump, No, it's this somebody playing a joke, like in some sort of costume, you know, because mind you, I'm in a vehicle and I drive a Nissan and it's not high off the ground. So this was above the car because I had to look up at it. This was above the car, and it's probably about twenty feet away from me into you know, into this like field, okay, And even in that seven seconds, I noticed slight movement and I attribute that to it breathing, like breeding in and out, like the slight movement of it. And then I mean I came to my senses because I'm realizing there was a car that was ahead of me, and I don't know where that car is right now. So if I rear end this car, then I'm stuck and this car stuck with whatever that is. So I had to like snap out of it and then realize, Okay, the car's significantly ahead of me, and it's already made its turn on rouse like like I was gonna make my turn, and then I just kind of just took off. You know. I wasn't scared because I'm in the car going forward at like forty miles an hour, you know. And the feeling I got is the first car saw it, it got surprised because it got seen by this car it was about to like maybe tink off. And then I come by and I see it too, So it's kind of like Oh crap, I've been seen, so I don't think it would have made me chased me or anything like that. You know. My fear more was, like I said, hitting the car possibly in front of me, or hitting something or hitting somebody, and then I'm stuck with whatever this thing is.
Speaker 1: That's wild. I think the wildest part is that you had to look up at it where you were situated in the car. That's so crazy, man, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I would never thought in the Millionaires, even with any of my other experiences, that I would see something like that, because even though I've heard like accounts from this show and other shows, and I do believe that there's something out there, and never thought in the Millionaires that I would see it in the daytime. Nonetheless, because this is like five twenty pm and the sun is still out, so this thing is out in the daytime, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. So open mouth, teeth all that.
Speaker 2: Chest, Yes, man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Say the name of the park again, please, J.
Speaker 2: Blanchard. So that's J A Y B L A N C H A R D J. Blanchard Park. Listen up and off off of Rouse Road R O U S E R O a d ross road in central Florida and look on the map and you'll see that area. There is something definitely out there. But this is this is you go. You drive through Florida, and I would imagine it's the same thing like if you drive through like Pennsylvania. You know, if you're from Pennsylvania, you probably don't notice these things because you're thinking about every day life whatever. But just how much terrain is out there where you don't see people coming in and out of there where? Okay, So I feel like in Pennsylvania or somewhere like the Pacific Northwest, let's say, like a person can drive off the side of the road and just go hiking those type of places. You can't do that in Florida. You can't do that. In Florida. You can't walk into like some sort of marshy, swampy area because you know, you're not just worried about maybe like a big cats or bear, you're worried about gators and snakes and possibly falling into a retention upon and drowning. You don't have that in like Cali or in Pennsylvania. Like I'm pretty sure you have lakes and creeks there, but it's not. I don't think it's at a point where you wal, can you take the one step right? Next thing? You know, you're in water and if you disball the water in Pennsylvania, there's what's going to beat you. You know what I mean? Absolutely, you're going to eat you intality or any of these places. Well, you got gators don't eat right right, get you? You know what I say?
Speaker 1: Chris, an incredible chat. Thank you so much for coming on. And man, we I think we've talked about things that have never been talked about on this podcast before. And listeners, if you know anything about Catman from Nellis Testing Range, please reach out Big Fist Society at gmail dot com, or you can put it in the comments on the video. Any stuff from this episode that you know stuff about. Put it. Let's put some comments on the video and let's get some conversation going. But Chris, this has been a super fun time. Thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, this was awesome and honestly I appreciate it. You're doing a great job on your show. I think it's awesome. Don't change.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Thank you, Chris, I appreciate that you have a great night.
Speaker 2: Man, All right, mommy.
Speaker 1: Please, you're at Bigfoot Society. Our goal is to provide a platform for those that have encountered Bigfoot to share their encounter and a safe and respected environment. But we need to hear your story. If you've experienced something that you just can't explain, please send me an email at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Then we can start the conversation. And I know a lot of you have not shared your encounter at all. It's been twenty years and it's time that you get this off your chest and then you can get some well deserved for rest, because I know you haven't been sleeping. I understand what you're going through and I appreciate every.
Speaker 4: One of you listening Bigfoot Society podcast hosted by our captains here Amaya Bron. Whereas all Bigfoot all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more, more, to be more?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: You can by joining big with Society on the Patreon. Get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats. Interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me.
Speaker 1: Play it.
Speaker 4: The powerful podcast goes on and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigflitters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there and again thanks for listening,