Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've gotta fight harder. Glad you're here?
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine. Why do I say that at a time when we are still celebrating. We should celebrate every single day, right because that victory, that Trump victory America is saving America once again by giving Trump a second term. You know, it's a gift that keeps on giving every single day. But obviously the reason we need to fight harder is Colorado tough nut to crack. Colorado is going to be much much harder than it was nationally. But we can't just give up on the place, right because you see all the carnage that's caused by that.
Speaker 2: I think we have a.
Speaker 1: Moral obligation to keep fighting and not just kind of write this place off. Hilarious headlines CNN's big top headline seven o'clock Eastern, quoting jd Vance as he arrived in Greenland today, Blank gets cold as s as he arrives to Chili reception. So that's CNN's take on everything. But it just goes to show right that the Left at this point it's just spinning.
Speaker 2: It's in kind of this doom loop.
Speaker 1: And it's always been disconnected from what Americans want, but even more so now. I mean, you really think Americans are going to get upset because the Trump administration wants Greenland under US control. Yeah, I guess if there was some massive invasion and takeover Greenland, people would get upset. But that's not what Trump's talking about. No, he is looking out for interest. He doesn't want Chiana to have it. He wants to work something out there. Ryan, This is what and this goes beyond Trump. And you know, you talk about Colorado, how to win in Colorado. I think that people are craving across party lines. They're just craving these big, bold, smart ideas that actually have a chance to work and would really make you know, big change. And listen, Incremental change can be great too if it's in really important stuff, but would make big change. And I think all of us, I think all of us are created by our creator this way. I think we're created to want to have a positive impact. We're created to have a positive impact. I think everybody listening to this show right now, and particularly because they listen to a show like this right that, they're driven because they want to have the biggest impact for good they can during their time here, and so they're attracted to these big, bold moves forward. And that is what Trump has always been known for. Hey, is every swing going to be a home run?
Speaker 2: No, that that's not the.
Speaker 1: Way life works, that's not the way any human endeavor works. But these leaders who are willing to take a chance, like right now, Trump could be absolutely cruising.
Speaker 2: You know, he won that second term.
Speaker 1: He overcame, you know that, more obstacles than anybody else who's ever won the presidency. He emerged victorious in this face of all all of those attempts to take him out in every possible way. He could have just said, you know what I'm going to do. I'm not going to cut any spending my next four years. I'm just going to cruise now and I'm going to spend your grandchildren's money, and everybody's going to be on a sugar high for my four years and I'm going to leave office with these huge approval numbers. He could have done that, but one of the things I admire most about him is he didn't. He said, I've got a vision for how we're going to make big change in this country the benefits working people, you know, for centuries to come, and I'm going to do it right now, no matter what the pain is.
Speaker 2: And that's why we're stock.
Speaker 1: You know, in so many of these what seem intractable problems that really are fixable is because you don't have elected officials willing to do the hard things that would make them unpopular temporarily or long term. They're not willing to make that sacrifice for the nation. Trump is I just admire the heck out of that eight five five or zero five two five five text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you've got.
Speaker 1: To make a choice between listening to the five o'clock hour today or on Monday, I'd say listen Monday, because we're going to have a really, really important hour and I hope you're here today also. But if you've got to make that choice Monday, we're going to have special guests from the Elizabeth School District in Colorado, and they are fighting now. They are fighting now to be able to keep nineteen books, nineteen particular books off the shelves of their school libraries, and the ACLU has gone to court got an injunction to try to stop them.
Speaker 2: But here's what's going to happen Monday.
Speaker 1: They're going to come on this show and we're going to give fair warning, particularly to ca because I know she's her ears are very sensitive. But they're going to read from these books. That's what Monday, in the five o'clock hour is going to be. They're going to read from these books that the ACLU insists must stay on the shelves of the schools in Elizabeth And you will not want to miss that. Now, you're going to be disgusted by a lot of what you hear, and will give fair warnings, so kids in the car don't hear it, but you are.
Speaker 2: Not going to want to miss that hour three.
Speaker 1: Or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. I hate to say I told you so, but I do believe young Ryan Schuling that we on this show, before the Sports Show started talking about it, we were calling for CEU to hire coach Prime, and now they just extended him. He's one of the top paid coaches in college football, paid as much as a Texas coach, and the Texas coach just gets paid whatever he.
Speaker 2: Wants to get paid.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got a lot of money in usin yeah, yeah, and so yeah.
Speaker 1: Tremendous, tremendous move by see you to get them, tremendous move by see you to keep them. There's so much upside on so many different levels.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The story that's getting glossed over today, and again we're not going to revert to sports. We just do that during breaks. But the story that's getting glossed over is Foalsome Field is tearing out the grass. They're putting in turf.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I am assuming because I trust the people in charge up there that and they do everything first class, particularly since Prime got there. I'm assuming that it's the most advanced form of turf that has an injury rate equal to or better than grass, if that's possible, because you're always concerned about the injuries, right, But it's unmistakable as to.
Speaker 2: Why they're doing it.
Speaker 1: The reason they're doing it is this tells you everything about where Prime is taking that team and the new quarterback they brought in, highly recruited kit everything else. What you're going to see up there now as you're going to see, you know, an offense with a passer but also very very proficient runners at quarterback. And I say plural because you need more than one if you're going to have your quarterback running. So I think I think it's all about speed, offense, defense, special teams.
Speaker 2: I think it's all about speed.
Speaker 4: And turf maintenance, which grass is a lot more difficult, especially in a climate like this one. It's expensive. Oh once you pay for that turf, it's not as expensive to maintain.
Speaker 1: You are so right, But I don't think this has anything to do with that or anything to do about money. I think it has to do about team speed and taking full advantage of the team speed.
Speaker 2: The buffs half.
Speaker 4: Do you ever walk around on turf for a long time?
Speaker 1: Oh, my lord, We used to when I was a student up at SeeU, And this is why people tuned in.
Speaker 2: We used to go out there.
Speaker 1: They used to let you go go onto the field at folsome when it was turf and just play pickup games. If the team wasn't out there and we would play. We'd play seven or eight pickup games a day.
Speaker 4: That was like the old Astro turf though right.
Speaker 2: The oh my goodness, you'd be better off.
Speaker 1: We'd be better off going out in the street and playing in the street exactly. But yeah, so no, yeah, so to answer your question, yeah, we'd spend hours on that turf just playing pickup games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the newer turf is, it's better, but I still don't think I would be concerned about the injury factor. And I've both walked on new Field turf, which is a lot of it's made out of recycled tires. I've been on Ford Field. I'm telling you, just walking around on my back. It's stiff on light grass and the players take a pounding on it, and I don't Yeah, it's not as bad as the old AstroTurf, but I don't think it's anywhere nearly as good as the grass. So I'm curious about that decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, me too, because I've got to believe grass is safer. But again, they're doing everything first class up there, and I'll try to find out more about exactly what was installed and what the safety rate is on all that, but no question they're looking to take advantage of that team speed. Hey, getting back to all this life and desk stuff, we have a few things going on if you just joined us, love to hear from me on any of it. One is that this obviously just societally suicidal build that is now going into effecting Colorado thanks to Polis that says that folks coming here illegally from anywhere in the country can same day get a driver's license in Colorado and their ID can be expired for ten years. Well to be accurate, nine years, nine years, four hundred and sixty three days. And the reason for that is quite obvious, right, so that if it's not you and that idea, you can still get the license because you can say, oh no, I look differently ten years ago. So Polis and the Democrats going to extremes to attract the largest number of people possible to come here illegally to Colorado and then to get on our roads. So why do you think he's doing that? So would love to hear from you on that. Also, want to get your take on this. We're just talking about cu Boulder, which I'm so grateful that I got the Evans scholarship for golf caddies and was allowed to go to CU Boulder, lived every single minute of it. Just love the place and was you know, student body president and so I was in often all that stuff, all that activity stuff. But now the Trump administration is deporting students here on student visas all over the country, hundreds at this point for certain types of activism. And when we come back, let's get into the details on that, and I'll ask you where you would draw the line on it. But they've they've deported hundreds at this point.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 5: Show And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Turkish students in Boston was detained and handcuffed on the street by playing clothes agents. A year ago, she wrote an opinion piece about the gods of war. Could you help us understand what the specific action she took led to her visa being revoked and what was your state department's role in that process?
Speaker 7: Kel, We revoked her visa. That's an F one visa. I believe we were voked it and here's why. And I'll say it again, I said it everywhere me be abundantly clear, Okay, if you go apply for a visa right now anywhere in the world. Let me just send this message out. If you apply for a visa to enter the United States and be a student, and you tell us that the reason why you're coming to the United States is not just because you want to write off eds, because you want to participate in movements that are involved in doing things like vandalizing universities, harassing students, taking over buildings, creating a ruckus.
Speaker 2: We're not going to give you a visa.
Speaker 7: If you lie to us and get a visa and then enter the United States and with that visa participate in that sort of activity.
Speaker 2: We're going to take away your visa. Anything wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I'd love your take on this, because at this point, apparently the administration has deported hundreds, pulled their visas and deported hundreds, and you've got the left losing their minds, of course, because they support so much of this horrific radical stuff, and they want this kind of disturbance, and they want textpayer dollars used and our universities used as an incubator for the most radical and believe me, I experienced it.
Speaker 2: What student body presidency?
Speaker 1: U Hey, I ended up testifying to a grand jury because of a bunch of radicals who showed up at a student government meeting, you know, to beat the heck out of me. And so yeah, I've seen it. I've seen it up close and it's real. And so the line is so clear, right, it's not about speech unless you're actively supporting terrorist organization, then that really becomes conduct.
Speaker 2: It's not even a speech issue.
Speaker 1: But yes, anybody here on a visa who's supporting Hamas, we should get him out of the country today, or supporting any other terrorist organization, we should get him out of the country today. But then beyond that we get to the separate issue again, conduct not speech, the separate issue of disruption, disruption of educational institutions. So, no matter what the issue may be, the issue may be. We love Ryan Sholing, we want we want the Yale University change to Shooling University or Ryan University. If the way you're going to go about that is to disrupt the business of the school and take over buildings and otherwise obstruct the operation of the school, then pull the visa and get them out of here. They're not throwing anybody out of here because they say bad things about Trump, or they express opinions the administration doesn't like.
Speaker 2: But to me, this is so obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're supporting terrorist organizations, you're out. If you're disrupting operations at a school, you're out. Anything else. I mean, this is a pattern now with the left. I think I coined the term, didn't I? Ryan, Just societal suicide by policy, and that is this is another example of it. Lynn n Highlands Ranch color out or you're under Dan Kaplis show welcome.
Speaker 8: Hi. First, I want to have a related congratulations I'm going to give to Ryan on his engagement. It's a been about a month, but these regulations. I'm so excited you Ryan, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 8: So when you mentioned Paul Is giving the licenses, so as a so, my feeling is I'm very protective, fiercelly, protective of my family and friends. Hurt my family and friends, you hurt me. So when I think of a governor, mayor or a governor of a state, I feel like their job is to kind of look at their people and their status extended family, and that you would want to do, even though you'll never meet you know, ninety nine percent of them, But to feel protective of the state that you're in charge of and want to keep the good law abiding citizens taxpayers safe and look out for them as well as you can. I don't see that happening in this situation, And for the life of me, I cannot figure out the mindset of this governor and how you feel like you're not really looked out for.
Speaker 2: Can I help with that?
Speaker 3: Land?
Speaker 2: Can I help with that?
Speaker 1: And I don't say this with any kind of malice or animosity because I personally like him, and when I've had him on the show as a guest, which was many, many times over the years, both of us enjoyed every conversation, no matter how strongly we disagreed, So you know, there's no personal edge toward Jared Poulis in my mind. So I just say this as clinically as possible. Of all the people I've ever seen in public life other than Barack Obama, maybe maybe the two are tied. I've never seen anybody so completely self absorbed and self centered as Jared Poulis. He seems to me again, will I enjoy him personally?
Speaker 2: He seems to me.
Speaker 1: As unempathetic as anybody I've ever encountered, let alone anybody in public life, and not in some sort of mean spirited way like oh I wish harmon Lynn from Highland's Ranch, but just kind of his basic persona and worldview and orientation. He just doesn't feel it. He doesn't feel people, he doesn't feel their pain. It's just kind of irrelevant to him. I think that's what we have as a governor.
Speaker 8: I can agree with that. I don't think it's particularly malicious, but the lack of awareness of the people and what the effect on the people, I think is a total lack of empathy, and it just I can't understand it. And I would want to take care of everybody in my world if I could, to take the best care of family, friends and anybody that I could, even strangers, to be protective and look at their best interests. And this doesn't feel like.
Speaker 2: That, right, Well, you're exactly right, and it isn't.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Part of it, I think is probably just this kind of secular worldview I think he has that goes back to does individual human life have inherent dignity and value? But I'll give you an example, because I think there are Democrats who, while they're wrong on policy, they do have that empathy, they do feel it, they do care about people. One would be Wellington Web, you know, and I disagreed with him on plenty of policy. I mean that reached a very high level, right, But that is a Democrat who I think had true empathy. He felt it, he felt people, he felt for people. He just had some bad policies. But Jared Polis, no, that's one really cold fish.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, thank you Lynn, hear from it.
Speaker 2: But on a brighter note, Ryan's getting married. Are we invited, by the way, Yeah, you're invited.
Speaker 4: Okays lost in the mail.
Speaker 1: Right because I know they're like fifteen feet between, but he has to go to the post office mallets so he can say it got lost.
Speaker 2: In the mail.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be an evite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, evite okay, which means everyone but Dan, hey, Lynn, thank you for the call there open line Friday, as you can tell three or three someone three eight two five five text d A n A five seven seven three nine. Poulus's latest gift to those here illegally.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Cool, isn't it?
Speaker 1: I mean, first Spring just feels different, right, and then you know what's coming behind that, which is summer, and then fall, which is even better. So just a wonderful time of the year. Let's go to our fiery phone lines. We're covering a lot of really interesting stuff this afternoon. I won't take the time now to set it up, but you'll get the gist through the calls and then love to hear from me. You can text d An five seven seven three nine this time on Monday.
Speaker 2: Please don't miss it.
Speaker 1: We're going to have officials from the Elizabeth School District in studio and they'll be reading from the ninth teen books that they want to keep off the school shelves as obscene and inappropriate for the kids in the schools. The ACLU has gone to court to force them to keep the books on the shelves. You know, And as we have this conversation Monday, love to get your thoughts on why is the left so intent on sexualizing the young? Why is that part of the leftist agent? I think there's some obvious answers, but love to get yours. Carol, you're on the Dan Caplis.
Speaker 2: She'll welcome.
Speaker 9: Hey there, Dan. I love your show and I'm a longtime listener, But I am curious sometimes when you are describing people like Polish and Obama, you seem to like, I know you want to differentiate between behavior and like, I don't know how to explain like the person that they are, And it seems like you'll say things like Polish and Obama, you know, I get along fine with them, they're nice people, but then you'll describe their character traits as being selfish and I don't know, things like that. But it's like you tipso so much, almost to where you're overcompensating, and it's like, let's call a spade a spade. I mean Obama and Paulis are very self centered that that takes them out of the category of being nice people as far as I'm concerned, And there's nothing wrong with just being more bold about it. But to tiptoe around and say that and then say, but they're probably really nice and I get along with them, it's like those are some severe character flaws that mean they're really not nice people. That makes any sense.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so glad you called because that's it's a very fair question. But let me start with the Hey, Dan, you need to be more bold. I would think going on the public airwaves and saying of the sitting governor that he may be the single coldest person I've ever encountered, and that he just doesn't feel for or care for other people would seem a pretty bold statement. Now, I say it to be I say it not to be bold, but because I believe it to be true.
Speaker 2: Now, the other piece, and.
Speaker 1: It's a fair question, is how can I then say I like that person or I enjoy that person.
Speaker 2: While we're together.
Speaker 1: Now with Obama, I've never met him and never talked to him. I'm just making that observation from a distance. But with Obama, I could see why lots of people like him. I could see why lots of people would find him to be charismatic and inspirational. I just think that his ideology is so horrible for this country that you've got to talk about it. But let's get back to Polis, who I have had a lot of contact with. I'm trying to remember if I've ever met him in person, but I've interviewed him so often on the show, and to me, what it is, Carol is and I don't mean to do a goodie two shoes thing, but I just think the way I was raised and just my worldview and everything else. I default toward personally liking people. I default toward a position of love. I feel so incredibly grateful for all the breaks I've been given that I just tend to default to liking people and looking for the best in them. So when a guy like Jared Polis comes on the show so many times over the years and we're able to have these friendly conversations where we're disagreeing on big issues, I like that. I appreciated him coming on and there's just a positivity there. It doesn't stop me from seeing the reality of his policies and his lack of empathy. But why can't you still kind of enjoy the person at the same time enjoy whatever good.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: And that is very altruistic, and and I do respect you for that. I guess sometimes it seems like there's a little bit of over compensation to the side of almost erasing the destruction of things, you know, the destruction and the chaos that they cause. And may don't have to know him personally.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by overcompensating.
Speaker 9: Well, I think maybe by just knowing what we know about Polis and Obama, whether we've met him in person or not. I don't. I think just being more straightforward about you know, these people have some serious character flaws.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I said.
Speaker 9: All I know, but then you kind of you kind of like brush it over, like you know, but they're, you know, kind of like they're good people like we all are. We all make mistakes, but they're actively, actively hyper focused on doing things that they know are not good for our daid in our country.
Speaker 1: But Carol, I don't think I've ever said is a good person or Obama is a good person. I don't think I've ever said that. I've said I enjoy Polis, and I've always enjoyed our conversations, etc. I don't think I've ever said he's a good person. I'm not going to sit here and say, oh, Jared Poulis is a bad person. What I'm saying is he has actively supported and advanced evil. And that's a big deal. Now, Can I still not everything he's done is evil? Not everything he's supported is evil, But he has actively practiced and advanced evil things. And let me clarify that practiced evil things now that could be read wrong. He has used his position as governor to actively support and advance truly evil things.
Speaker 2: And when you're.
Speaker 1: Actively practicing and when you're actively advancing the dismemberment of children at nine months moments away from birth, that's actively advancing evil. But I can still enjoy him personally and whilst speaking publicly and sometimes at great personal cost about the evil that he advances.
Speaker 2: I don't see the disconnect there. I can see why you do. I'm not faulting you for that.
Speaker 1: Personally, I don't feel the disconnect because I think our marching orders are to love and to love everybody to the full extent. We can speak the truth about the evil they are doing, but do everything possible to love them as individuals.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I see your point, and I do think you are a very kind hearted person, and maybe I should be more that way.
Speaker 3: But I oh no, no, I.
Speaker 9: Guess it just starrishaded me a little bit. When I heard them, It's like.
Speaker 1: Damn, come on, yeah yeah, yeah, well all right, but no, I appreciate you, Colin, if you're thinking it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot of people are.
Speaker 9: But what thank you for talking?
Speaker 1: No, no, anytime, appreciate the conversation. Let's go to Jim for once. If Jim's the gym, I think he is. For once he calls while there's still some time left in the show. Because there's a Jim who always calls with a minute left and he wants to disagree about something, And I say, why don't you call earlier? I'd love to do that, Jim, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: I'm calling earlier, Dan, just to make it happy.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, But Jim, you're calling right before a break Can you wait till the other side, and can you give people a preview of what I'm wrong about?
Speaker 3: I want to know what you think of Trump's demands of Zelensky.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's a good one. That's a good one, my friend. Well, thank you for calling on that.
Speaker 1: So we'll get to Jim and many others right after the breakout squeeze. In texts, We've got this text about the horrible earthquake today, right, and I think China's affected by it. Now it's a seven to two and yeah, just very sad. But I don't know that there's a talk angle there, Ryan, except have you been in an earthquake?
Speaker 3: Ryan?
Speaker 4: Not really? A little tremor in the Midwest, But those aren't the same that like Kelly grew up with in Sokel I've been.
Speaker 1: I was in a seven to two and then if I remember right, I think wasn't Karnada Hills a seven to one in LA.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll have to look that up.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about the one in like the seventies?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, because Amy and I we were engaged when it happened, because we were out in California together when it happened, and I wasn't in Granada Hills.
Speaker 2: We were down in Newport.
Speaker 1: But then we really got shipped by it, and then we both ended up doing coverage.
Speaker 2: He had to go up to the NBC studios and I had to go Yep.
Speaker 5: The worst one I ever had was north Ridge by Oh that's what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, north Ridge?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was that over seven?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because there's five?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Mean, what are those odds of being in two and in both of you? You know, it's weird. In both of them. We reported them in Denver, Okay, before they were well no, no, no, the north Ridge one, we reported it in Denver before it was reported.
Speaker 2: On the LA stations.
Speaker 1: Oh really, because the night before I said to Ami, Okay, there's going to be an earthquake in the morning, and here's what you do and to protect yourself. And so I woke up just before it hit, and the second it hit, I called Gus Murkis on the KOA Morning Show and Gus on air said, Dan, you've been drinking.
Speaker 2: Go back to sleep because they're checking the wires. There's no reported any Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so we reported it on KOA before it was reported on the LA stations.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well, you know what scary. I should have got some kind of Well the scarier.
Speaker 6: Was we actually had a five point five aftershock about an hour after.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, no, because I think by then, Kelly I was on site at that collapsed department complex. Oh yes, and when that after shot. So yeah, we're so fortunate in colorad or not to have that. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplash Jan I'm here. That is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wanted to. You know, during the Iraq War, I called you up and Donald Trump had just said, Hey, as long as we got our troops in there, let's take all the oil. And I called you up. And I asked you what you thought about that, and you said you thoroughly disagreed with it, as I did. But right now I kind of hear Donald Trump saying the same thing. He's saying, Hey, Zelenski, we gave you all this money, one hundred billion dollars. You want our support, You got to give us half of your gas and oil and all your mineral rights in perpetuity. And I think that's just outrageous. They're fighting for their lives, and they're weak, and they do need our help, and we're just looking to exploit it to make money off of them.
Speaker 2: I think that's a very jaded few, Jim.
Speaker 1: But first of all, please acknowledge that I was right about a rock when I said Trump wasn't going to do that, and he didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay. So now we move on.
Speaker 1: To Ukraine, and Trump is not saying what you say. He's saying, Obviously, Trump wants the mineral rights deal, and I think they're probably going to sign that in the next week or two. I haven't seen Trump anywhere say give us half your oil revenues in perpetuity. And then, my good friend, to the broader point about Ukraine needs us Ukraine needs US, and we've been there for Ukraine. But what Ukraine needs one hundred times more than US is Ukraine needs Europe to commit and Europe to say we're putting boots on the ground to stop Putin from taking Ukraine because that's the only way Ukraine wins.
Speaker 2: But Europe won't do that.
Speaker 1: So the US has been there for Ukraine and Europe has not been and that's why Evil Putin is going to gain territory.
Speaker 3: Dan, I beg to difference with you. Really, we have a factual problem here because you know, everything that I've read in just the past three days spelled out what we are asking from Zolensky. Zelinski complained. He said it's the fourth change that we've made, and that they want to have a five person board that will be controlled. It will be three Americans and two Ukrainians to vote on who gets the money and where it goes. And it's just an exorbitant the man, the person, it seems I wouldn't try and if I could just give you, well, please please do No. This is what I feel like. I feel like Putin is going into the Ukraine and he's really raping that country. I feel like, right now, we are looking to rob them.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, that's fundamentally unfair about Trump and the US. The first part is right, Putin is seeking to rape that nation, and he has raped and murdered that nation. And it's only because of the incredible bravery of the people of Ukraine that that nation still exists to the extent it does. But you're being fundamentally unfair to Trump and to the US to say we're going to rob him. Listen, the only reason that Putin was able to rape and murder Ukraine is because of Joe Biden's weakness. Putin did not go into Ukraine when Trump was present, and he went in under Obama, and he went and under Biden. So Trump is the one who has actually protected Ukraine. Remember, and you know this to be true, Jim right, Obama sent him blankets and and.
Speaker 2: You know Trump sent him weapons.
Speaker 1: So to blame Trump for what's happening in Ukraine, I think is perverse.
Speaker 3: I'm not blaming them for starting it, Dan, but I'm blaming them for what he's doing right now. I thought his statement that Ukraine started the war was just so unbelieved. It just shocked me.
Speaker 2: Well and I think Trump backed off that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was incorrect, and I think Trump backed off that. But if you're gonna, if you're point to, if you're going to look at this whole situation and you're going to be sitting here blaming Trump because of one overstatement or overreaction in the moment when Zelensky's attacking Trump publicly, I think that's fundamentally unfair. What I don't get, Jim, and we enjoy you on the show. What I don't get is I've never heard you call this show to criticize Biden for his weakness that led to the rape and pillaging of Ukraine. You call and you hammer Trump when they didn't invade under Trump and Trump's trying to bring peace and save a lot of lives.
Speaker 3: Biden authorized one hundred and eighty billion dollars worth of assistance. Trump wants to cut it.