Speaker 1: I've been to the year three. But what is ut guys? How is everybody doing on this great Sunday morning, Sunday at noon? Just wanted to check in with you, guys. But what's up, guys? What is up y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay. Yeah, hello, hey body.
Speaker 2: That's me, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: What's up? Hey, dude? We had we had a great show last night, too, great shows last night?
Speaker 2: Oh who who? Who was all on?
Speaker 1: Did you have any big guests? The first the first dream was Dan from a note nice podcast stupid.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, he asked question, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the second one was TJ came on and TJ left and then uh make up and and.
Speaker 2: Yeah for John yeah nice nice sweet waat Jake, Awesome. That sounds awesome, buddy, glad you had some good shows. I'm sorry I couldn't be around. I needed I just needed to Yeah you know what I mean. I don't know what I did. A did a shortened version of him in the lounge.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, I know that. I was actually gonna message and see what was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I was in a count was in a mood, that's all I guess.
Speaker 1: I requested a song that I just made wanted you to play it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know I was given Yeah, I will play it next time, Jake you.
Speaker 1: Again, Yeah I will. I'm no credit because Robert gave me credit.
Speaker 2: Yes he did, he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't get to play it because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I wanted to play spons tunes to get the fuck out of there. I'm sorry. Like I said, cunt was in a mood.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I had to change, dude. I had to change overalls today this morning. You know what because I said I sent in dogs, dogship, cat ship.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Jake, k k k cake, you need to get that letter box, dude, and you need to train the cat.
Speaker 1: No. Here's the thing, because I don't even I told.
Speaker 3: Jake seriously, or your your your house is going to be overrun with uh cat dog and and our cat cat piss and dog our cat ship.
Speaker 2: Why do I keep dating the dog? I don't know? Uh yeah yeah, cat ship and cat piss. It's not a good thing to have in your home.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? G okick? How you doing.
Speaker 2: Your kick?
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to support the stream, they could do it through. We do have some cat stuff. I do have a little kitten named Azel Azel.
Speaker 2: Yes, because he is gar Jake is the g of the devils. Yo trying to ruin the Smurf's life, right.
Speaker 1: Rag, Yeah, the smurf. The smurf by the way, but I might have started to call him in by accident.
Speaker 2: Oops. It's okay.
Speaker 1: But if anybody that does want to get something off the thrown, there you go. We're using thrown instead of Amazon.
Speaker 2: He had something for him off the throne. It's right off the thrown. I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also I did put I did put a cat tree.
Speaker 2: On there, a cat litter box on there.
Speaker 1: I put a cat bed on there, a cat.
Speaker 2: Litter box at all. Get a litter box, chicken, you need a litter box? How much is a letter box? Let's see.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah, what's up guys. By the way, the money that I.
Speaker 2: It's damn name is not cold. Kay, let's see. Can't letter box? They're not too expensive.
Speaker 1: By the way, If anybody that does want to help this dream, there you go.
Speaker 2: I see an Amazon based on here for for fifty ninety six pounds.
Speaker 1: Take not reading. I'm not reading that comment. Match nice, try mate, I'm not killing the cat.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jake, will not do that. It's good. This is like the third a right, but a fourth day with the cat and the cat is still alive. Can you can we get proof of life?
Speaker 1: Run over there?
Speaker 2: So we're there. That's not proof of life. Can we see the cat at all?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Ill? No, I'm not getting up. Get up.
Speaker 2: We need proof of life, Jake. I think the viewers would like proof of life. Sure o mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So what else you've been up to you buddy?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a cat. Very nice, very nice. Cat is alive. Everybody cat is alive.
Speaker 1: By the way, can you go like and retweet this tweet?
Speaker 2: Oh? I just fell. I had breakfast this morning, so I gotta take my my aunt is brief blocks. I had some Uh it's makes Benedix, it's really good.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, you have some Canadian bacon with that? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, it's ham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I meant him. Yeah, I call it Canadian bacon.
Speaker 2: No, not Canadian bacon. Sorry, no such thing. That's a lie.
Speaker 1: Mhm h take the private chat please.
Speaker 2: Oh h h m hmmm, what exactly am I checking the private chat for? Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh? Like and retweet that tweet?
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, yes, okay, Luke.
Speaker 1: Tweet repose reposed, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Reposed, done, done deal. Why don't you tag me in it anymore? Your bastard.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were gonna come.
Speaker 2: I came, all right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you'll you'll fall asleep before get in the link.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, You're not wrong, Dake.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody does want to go to if you guys want to go check out Bobby and your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta Oh that's my cheap up like yeah, cool on there's a boy hear smell fuckers. Uh yeah, I gotta gotta do it. I gotta do an afternoon chill soon to promote, to promote Tonight's here too, Nikked team members only dream related by.
Speaker 1: The way, So, so I've been thinking about, you know, I've been thinking about you know, because you know, Patreon had that you can now stream on the tablet on on the website for Patreon only. I've been thinking about doing a Patreon of one night do like a Patreon stream the only Patriot for the picture members not Exclusive one and also guys, by the way, go check out the patureon Guys, check out the Patreon because it's the you're gonna get like you're not gonna get, You're gonna get sometimes you're gonna get streams and sometimes you're gonna get me Rent and Raven. Yeah, or by the way, I help, so I upload the audio. I uploaded every show we did, the one with the nice podcast dude, and even the song I did for for Alex Jones. Did I tell you that I got a warning because I put me raine name in a song on Twitter and I got tigger and they said, oh, because it's sexual content. I'm like, it's not sexual content. God, what it's a It's a fucking song about rollmy Rain and well ship. It's like, it's like every time I tried to do something Twitter. This is the reason why I don't.
Speaker 2: Like Twitter said it was sexual content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gave me a warning about it, huh.
Speaker 2: And it's just a song, like it was a soun O link or buy me a copy link, or it was.
Speaker 1: A Puno made song. Chat GPT won't let me do so I write all the songs to Chat GPT or through. They won't look, they won't let me put sexually splicit content. It split the songs on there, won't even won't even do songs on if if it has the word sex and it won't do it won't make the song.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Even one of my scripts I did it was uh that that we had to call the guy Alex something else because we couldn't call him Alex Jones. They wouldn't call him Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, they're getting more strict. I haven't made a song in a long time, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Know I made. But you write your songs. I don't.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I just let the can sing write the songs.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that wants to.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a prompt of what I want in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's, it's it's it's fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah kind of is fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong, it's a but here's the thing a Twitter that's sorry X. Since since uh, since Elon's owned it, it's turned into ship.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, to be honest with you, I think it was better than it was before for me anyway. But yeah, none of none of these social platforms are going to be perfect. Yeah, so what do you do? What do you fucking do? Holy ship this together out?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't repost them anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shepparently got any titties. What the fuck? Damn she's tattooed all the hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so I want to I want to say something. I just want to say that. I what, I what I would like to say. So I watched Benny Fitt's show last night, a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what were they saying?
Speaker 1: Benny fitz over there was getting a bunch of like, I just want to say this. I feel bad that, I feel bad for Lemmy, and I feel bad for the kids that have to go with the kids that have to go through this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know why was Granny on?
Speaker 1: No they were talking about it. Oh, because they were watching a clip. They were watching Dude doom clip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm both over the bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had The thing is, I have no problem with Derek. I have no problem with Derek.
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem with Derek.
Speaker 1: Would you mind if I bring him in?
Speaker 2: No, go ahead. I don't really talked to Jack quite a while.
Speaker 1: I want I want to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think me and Derek we haven't had words or anything, so I don't think. I don't think we're on bad terms.
Speaker 1: H because there's people on Twitter like Citizen him and in mumbling Jay and uh we have issues that me and Derek has issues.
Speaker 2: Oh hm hmm. I swear I saw Derek respond to that this morning, but I can't remember what he said, something about steel toe's gone, so h h he needs to talk about Jake. It's like, don't worry your you're you're pretty boy, will be back on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Here. Here's the thing. Here's the thing, muttering Jay, so systems is there's some kind of feud. It says there's some kind of few between codfather and Jay Hudson. What the fuck.
Speaker 4: U?
Speaker 1: And I'm like and and muttering Jay says, and then I wright, let me let me check something here because I'm sorry. I wrote looking for My Looking for My I said, I have no problem with Derek. I think Derek has a problem, has the problem, not me. I have a hunter one problem being being.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me send this to you, Oh yeah, because I want you to read this.
Speaker 2: It's just people trying to make content, That's all it is. You want to have to start you want to they want to start false feuds.
Speaker 1: It's also it's also in the I said I.
Speaker 2: Have no problem with Derek. I think Derek has a problem, not me. I have one hundred and one problems in B y B eight one of them.
Speaker 1: There you go and be r.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Derek put the put the ogan and uh watch a man handshake and so so AT's school. I'm gonna heart that.
Speaker 1: Actually, uh and someone put cripple fight the Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not really a cripple though. That's saying mentally mentally mentally crippled, do you think, yeah?
Speaker 1: And mentally mm hmm. But why, by the way, why why doesn't Here's the thing, Citizen m needs to stop like start out to flights with me because I'm I'm why is he doing it to me? H?
Speaker 2: Because he can't. Jake, Hey, you know what that means. Your your name's out there. This is gonna happen when your name's out there a little bit, you know what I mean? So who cares? Who cares? Mike? Yeah, it just comes with the territory. Man.
Speaker 1: So this is this, this is bullshit that my name is being brought up in a conversation between because system doesn't have content. If he doesn't have a.
Speaker 2: Two uh yeah, he needs to move on to something else. Is what it is? What do you do? Man? What do you do? I don't by the waynestly, I don't even understand why people go at me like they do.
Speaker 1: Now, by the way, Chad got so let's on a better note. Chad got content he now can't stream on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh no really.
Speaker 1: He showed a picture of Rainbow shooting the gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man it Why don't all these people understand? You can't do that? What I got? That shirt?
Speaker 1: Now? You got a shirt with with people on it? Right now? No one's gonna see your shirt? Yeah, your greatest green? Uh I should I should go try to find this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who is that Tony Reality? That's me and Tony Reality.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who's Tony Reality again? ESPN Oh yeah yeah right right, yeah yeah. From what.
Speaker 1: The guy was there for, like the show was on for twenty two years, twenty something years, twenty three years, but he was on there since two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, I'm here, I am here at Chakobu.
Speaker 1: So I want to I want to tell you so.
Speaker 2: And you want you to come on yay, okay, So she's asking, Yeah, I just yes what I was up to.
Speaker 1: Told her, it's like link me, that's the that's the beauty, that's the song there.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck is it doing this? Copy hold?
Speaker 1: It does that to me too young? On some it does that sometimes just click a sept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it out. I got it out. But yeah, now all of a sudden, when I go to it, it's like, oh, yeah, what the hell now it's doing it?
Speaker 1: All said that to her.
Speaker 2: No, No, I got it. I got it. Mmm, I mean you can if.
Speaker 1: You want No, yeah, if you want to, you can do it.
Speaker 2: Already I did.
Speaker 1: Oh should I say, should I send frankieln.
Speaker 2: Go for it? Last time, I said, Franklyn he was in my chat. I know he was in the no Filter chat Frankie.
Speaker 1: Frankie came on the A couple of days like yesterday, Frankie was in my stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah Thursday for Thursday though he he uh, he came on or no, he was in the chat. So I said to the link we had about wait about half an hour ago. He never came in, so we had it was kind of fuck. It was kind of fucked. Could of fuck it. Where's my electric company?
Speaker 1: Man, I've been banned.
Speaker 2: Oh did you ban my electric company? You son of a beat?
Speaker 1: I said, Gino Keanu.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeahuly, I'm sure they'll show up. What I'm sure they'll show up?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Do you have a problem with Bob Leavey? Hell?
Speaker 2: No, I love you, said Bob.
Speaker 1: Doctor Steve, Doctor Steve.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you, Jake. I don't really know much about Doc Steve because he was he was part of the uh, the Opie and Anthony show, right, so I never really listened to much of that, So I don't know him. I don't know from what I've seen about me. Sounds like a fun guy though, But yeah, you know it was. It was weird just back then you know someone that No, it was. It was weird though because back then, like you know, everybody was like you got to pick sides, right, you know, either you listen to OPI or act or you listen to Howard Stern has been based. Well that's good. Why'd you ban him in the first place?
Speaker 1: I forgot he was banned?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, why'd you ban him the first place? Though?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I forgot, Holy Jake, I think you should stop banning people. That'd be a good idea. You might. You might have one hundred people watching you right now if you didn't ban everybody. Real people don't like being banned and then unmanned and then banned again the unmanned. It's not worth the trouble being a viewer.
Speaker 1: M yeh didn't come on?
Speaker 2: H uh huh.
Speaker 1: Oh oh are you still there?
Speaker 2: St just calming my ball out? Mm hmm yeah, I'm still here taking Yeah, fuck that guy. You're okay? Nick?
Speaker 5: M M.
Speaker 2: What Hello? Jen? Can you hear us? Hello?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: We hear you?
Speaker 6: Jen?
Speaker 1: I can't hear her?
Speaker 2: You can't, ah, fu can't go out and come back in?
Speaker 1: No, no, because I'm on another time.
Speaker 2: Oh off that no I went.
Speaker 1: I want to unbury everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh you wouldn't banned everybody? Holy jit? Yeah?
Speaker 4: How long you guys been up?
Speaker 1: Because you told.
Speaker 2: Hour area all right, that's something long. Mm hmmmm hmmm. So have you been this morning? Jen? Good?
Speaker 4: I had a blueberry bagel with cream cheese, a blueberry biggle.
Speaker 2: It's blue. Might have gone after it if you would have it on the stream. He doesn't like think it's a better blue because he has cardamel.
Speaker 6: Ha ha.
Speaker 4: I also have cranberry bagels.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 4: We had strawberry cream cheese, but we ate it all.
Speaker 2: Strawberry cream cheese.
Speaker 4: It's really good on a blueberry bagel, not gardamel.
Speaker 2: Play the roles, play the role.
Speaker 1: But hey, what's up? What's up? Not much?
Speaker 4: I'm getting you share it out right now? Uh since you just started.
Speaker 1: We started about like thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh actually, but oh so this is the thing I always called Bobby. I was like, we'll do a show because I was saying he was up. He only did an hour in the lounge yesterday.
Speaker 2: Live it over. But yeah, I told you count was in the moon.
Speaker 1: Which k Hey, I just want to show you. I just want to show you something.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a pool.
Speaker 2: That a raining like a bitch, this is raining here too, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm showing you. I'm showing you blood by the lie.
Speaker 4: He blooded by the lie.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way. Now, I hope our driveway stays intact. What do you mean, because our driveway is they they it's like soft dirt. It's like soft dirt. It's salt dirt with rocks with crust.
Speaker 4: So if you turn your wheel hard enough you can like sink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or or or it's also it's also uh strall is covering it.
Speaker 4: Too, freaking the mult It just floats away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just met that ship down. Man.
Speaker 1: It was actually good until they came a couple. Remember when the mailbox they were they were fixing the they were fixing the water. Oh, this is actually I think this is the kitten's first room storm.
Speaker 4: Not outside but here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the carrier here.
Speaker 4: Where's my baby boy? Where's her baby boy? He's not in his bed or on his chair. He's probably in the closet.
Speaker 1: But but by the way, I keep forgetting not to sit on the couch, and because he's so small, the poor the thing is is like we're I'm taking by the way. I want to also to show you something. This is not a murder item that I have in my shop. This was just something I ordered off of Amazon. Oh had on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love the sticker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually like, we're all there was too made of that sticker.
Speaker 2: Holy Christ, you your floor is horrible. Your floor.
Speaker 4: J I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We had a lord.
Speaker 1: We had so, we had an internet. We had this all covered and then one day we had a blue healer in here. It ripped the floor up just where we had to fix it.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope. The The thing is, it's like we do. You gotta get them a little. You gotta get whip up a little. Getting the litter box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to get a litter box. A s a p Yeah, that sucker. How to go in the litter box so it doesn't shed all over your house? Yeah, well, ship and piss all over your floor, and and the smell.
Speaker 4: You can't not get rid of it. And I recommend tidy cat glade. It's not the cheapest. It's not the cheapest. It's not the most expensive either, but it does not make your room smell. Everything clumps up, it doesn't stick to the box.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you see that we're having issue We are having issues with with b YB.
Speaker 4: No, I'll be honest with you. I've been very lazy. I have not been paying attention to much.
Speaker 1: He would. No, we're not having issues with BYB is just an idiot over there and over in Chicago US been acting like an idiot again.
Speaker 4: I still don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, Aaron's out of jail Aeron is out of jail.
Speaker 4: Ye, I don't think she really popular guys.
Speaker 2: You know, I like to focus on myself.
Speaker 4: That's giving me, that's giving me a headache.
Speaker 1: Sorry, did he give you a headache?
Speaker 4: No? It was just a flashing bit, right.
Speaker 2: But like en, I don't glad.
Speaker 4: I don't know why the AI does not like the A in my name. It just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people tell you that's skinny. That's a skinny jin.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's twenty years old palate cleanser.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't really pay much attention to the popular guys because they don't really need my support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, look leave me.
Speaker 4: Name me. Your hair's not that long though, Jared, Yeah, it was a little bit long.
Speaker 2: Look like a young Jerry Garcia. There.
Speaker 1: Okay, she she's here's.
Speaker 2: The only playing copyright and music.
Speaker 4: So twitch was always her. Twitch was always her thing. That's why I missed a lot of her early stuff because I don't pay attention to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh did anybody hear that? Yeah, it's do this thing. Give the fucking sales. God damn it.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't hear it.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you have a soundboard. Gina Bobina here, Yes, please share off.
Speaker 2: I got in where.
Speaker 4: I put it in all the discords. Ah you two wait, I think I still do X.
Speaker 2: Gina was one of our first guests on that.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah really mhm, Gina is the one Gina.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, we know we can't tell him. I'm not going to tell him.
Speaker 2: No what.
Speaker 4: Whenever I go into whenever I go into rob So, she's like, send you in the link And he's always like, oh, well, I'm about to end. I've been up here for an hour already, So I'm about to end. The brother who were like, We're like, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah. The thing is, it's like he does that ship.
Speaker 4: I'm so shy.
Speaker 1: Bob Soul is also an idiot.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah, I can bring the wrong roth if you need me to, Gina.
Speaker 1: I love you, love you, love you, Gina.
Speaker 4: You gotta let me know though, Yeah, because I'll be good.
Speaker 1: But but but here's the problem. By the way, who is so? Who is them? In the double Verse? Who would be the Mount Rushmore of the Double.
Speaker 4: Verse, isn't it? Unfortunately stundering John Or would not be at the Howard Stern.
Speaker 1: Actually the the the to be in it somehow. I have to be in it somehow because.
Speaker 4: Mount Rushmore, honey, no, no, for me, and you are down to the ground by the trees.
Speaker 1: Actually, here's the thing. Because I have more, more notable, I have more notable clips of the verse.
Speaker 4: The the I don't think the answer you're looking for comes from that question, Jake, because you're asking who is the Mount Rushmore of the Dabble Verse? Who has presidential level in the In the Dabble Verse, that's gonna be Howard, that's gonna be I love Sponge.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, none of those and no no, no, no no. Well without them, Yeah, you're not wrong, but they aren't in the verse. John, Julie, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's more. That's better. That's better, that's better. Yeah, these guys are way above us. But actually I don't know. I mean, Ken knows who I am, but ke knows who I am, surely knows who I am. I don't know if John Allan knows knows who I am.
Speaker 1: But intersing John knows who I am. John attacked me for no reason. Suly knows who the fuck I am. Bob knows who the fuck I am. Kevin knows knows who the fuck I am.
Speaker 2: Carl, Yeah, definitely you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Adam Busch knows who the fuck I am. Bob knows who the fuck I am. I don't know if Howard knows who.
Speaker 4: What did you get your start?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 4: How did you get your start starting podcast? And how long ago was it start?
Speaker 1: So here, then you have to take it back twenty twenty one when I met still te Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you started one year before me.
Speaker 1: I actually my I started streaming December twenty seventh or twenty eighth, because I'm screwed up all the times there.
Speaker 4: Damn, I don't remember the month or the day twenty twenty. I know it was twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I agree, because I have to remember because that's when I could go so because here's the thing, I did the show on twenty seven, but it took me twenty eighth until I found out how to export the VOD to YouTube.
Speaker 2: I was. I was December of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Really, Bobby, I want to see everything. You have to show me all of your early stuff.
Speaker 2: It's not out there.
Speaker 1: Anymore because who owns guess who owns it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ohen Ohen flipping plucking Ohen owns it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of our early stuff, all of our early streams and Bobby's are ghetto basement.
Speaker 1: There's going And he was a.
Speaker 2: Tick to me then.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't on every episode. Yeah, I didn't start it either, so I came later. I don't know how long they were going before the time I showed up.
Speaker 2: Yea, they were going since like no, I think it was like November, October and October and November of uh twenty one.
Speaker 4: What I can tell you is that Owen reached out to me directly and direct messages and said, Hey, I have this thing I'm doing, and I have this thing i'm building. I would like to bring on a friend. And he invited me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brought on it. He brought on another girl too, he was he was pretty good for the stream.
Speaker 4: But it was do you remember her name?
Speaker 2: I can't remember her name. I know.
Speaker 4: Bobby brought Janice, yeah right, yeah, No, she was gone in no time because some one got jealous. Yeah Janie still playing around with that bullshit jealousy ship.
Speaker 2: No she doesn't.
Speaker 4: She probably has a probably has a drama radar.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, so here's the thing, and then here's the thing. Little I did little in my first interviews.
Speaker 2: Bobby, I can, but I have to interviews.
Speaker 1: I could tell you, Hey, guys, guys, I can tell you. Aaron didn't make me. I was already I was already doing podcasts and when I met I was, but Aaron was giving me advice to Aaron was like, Aaron was trying to you show me the right way of streaming, but he didn't even know how to start streaming. Here's the man.
Speaker 2: Gina, you know you thought it was sexy. Damn it.
Speaker 4: Girl with me.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, if she wants to come up like a sender link, Oh hey, if she wants to come on, if she wants to come on the show, she can, I'll just send.
Speaker 4: Al Yeah, Gina, So Owen taught me how to click a stream yard link?
Speaker 2: Yeah that that?
Speaker 4: What else did I learned from Owen?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: If you move around in your box too much, you get stage hooked. I learned that from him.
Speaker 1: What's stage hooked?
Speaker 4: When they when they backstage, you take you off the stage.
Speaker 2: One can't handle it on. One can't handle anybody getting more intention than him.
Speaker 4: Oh, but why have large panels if you can't share the floor.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, is it?
Speaker 4: The idea to let everyone have had to talk some point?
Speaker 2: I remember, I remember when I had Tina on and yeah, she was kind of doing her thing the way she does, and she was like she was asking Andrews stuff and you know, uh, it was great. And he messaged me He's like, don't let that bitch run your shoe.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, this is great, this is I'm like, me and him got to a big fight over it. It was fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: Wow, man, there's no like.
Speaker 1: Scott Fitspactor wants to come up. I don't have no filter, no filter, no filter.
Speaker 8: Filter, Scott, damn it?
Speaker 5: Who the who the fuck's Jay Cutcheon?
Speaker 2: Gin? Yeah, Gina, g Yeah, Tina, you don't know who it is, but yeah, he's a little We were.
Speaker 4: Talking about how each of us got our start and guests that led to talks of the ghetto basement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get.
Speaker 4: Because one says he created you and me and and Bobby Nick.
Speaker 2: Did you know that, Scott? Did you know that created you? He burnt us out of his asshole.
Speaker 9: I don't feel like I was created by anybody, but I mean, I'll give it to you, not just but it wasn't just him. It was Andrew and really the whole show that I mean to kind of bring me on and let me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, okay, same, I don't I don't think I would have popped on that show if it was Owen and.
Speaker 5: Not and Andrew is the one that brought me there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and Owen had mentioned before I ever, you know, at first, you guys was asking me to come on. I was kind of dragging my feet on it, you know, yeah, one, you know that type of thing, and then so so Owen did that. But then the the one one I finally came in is when I can remember it.
Speaker 1: You guys, by the way.
Speaker 9: You guys asked Andrew who out of chat would he most like to meet, and he said me, And then that's what made me come on.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I guess, I guess oh, and did bring me into the world. But I tried my best to remember what he taught me. And I can only think of two things. But if you ask me, what if I learned from Robert Nick, I am gonna need a while.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing right now. He taught me a lot of things not to do.
Speaker 4: Agreed, Yes, I can, Yeah, definitely. What words not to say, how to not treat.
Speaker 2: Your panelists, how do not treat how to not just randomly go off on people? You know, it's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I don't have intersexual relations with your panelists family members? Yeah, just out of respect, out of respect, that's right, even if they couldn't help it. They could have kept it private.
Speaker 2: They could have.
Speaker 4: But he can't keep secrets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Good morning, Scott.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning. Oh yeah, I had a good breakfast this morning. Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's been Edict.
Speaker 9: Oh man, you guys, Benedict, you guys have already been going fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be over in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I think I think Bobby Nick is gonna go do uh in the land.
Speaker 2: No, not in the lads, we're gonna do it. We're gonna do an afternoon chill after chill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jake, how's the cat?
Speaker 2: What was it other?
Speaker 5: I'll see it.
Speaker 2: I'll see it, says somewhere.
Speaker 5: So I still live, isn't eating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll live.
Speaker 4: He he doesn't have a cat box for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs a letter box.
Speaker 4: He needs a cat litter box and litter.
Speaker 2: All over the place.
Speaker 4: He's gonna need a decent size catletter box. And if that is, they don't know the gender of the kitten yet, but it's not old enough to be neutered yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if anything, Jake, add a catletter box and some cat litter to your wish list until you can get the funds yourself. Maybe someone can help.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I was not thinking of myself at the moment, but I thank you. I know you have a wish list. It's actually a good idea around Christmas time. Yeah, because he had random gifts mailed your house. You don't know what it is to open it, just.
Speaker 1: Like I would know with I know what I'm yes.
Speaker 4: His name, I'm driving me nuts, but I need to find spawn. I don't even know what name to look for. Yes, maybe I'll see him in the chat.
Speaker 2: Clip band clip and is here? Yay a minute a minute. Good to see you man.
Speaker 1: By the way, we'll also tell you that, by the way, if anybody that wants to go get some awesome merch as the poor and awesome content career, you can go to uh in the lounge dot com.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I need to buy some new shirts. So I need some new shirts for podcasts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Swear to Bobby Nick. You better be back, Bobby Nick. Yo.
Speaker 1: There you go, Bobby Nick.
Speaker 6: So the public, Scott, Yeah, Scott.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna need to come up with some merch things for uh, the Angry Iguana channel soon.
Speaker 5: It's not too far off from being able to monetize it.
Speaker 10: Wait a minute, you're of that well, Uh, I work real closely with the the owner of it, and might say we think a lot alike.
Speaker 4: The Iguana merchandized. That's gonna be easy to merchandize. Have someone draw you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: I just don't know how to do that.
Speaker 2: Ship. I gotta have somebody to do it.
Speaker 4: You gotta find someone that really likes it enough to do it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does wanna go check out.
Speaker 4: God God. Yeah. So that means so Bobby Nick the Anger Iguana is looking for a graphic designer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna it's getting pretty close to monetizing. And I think Bobby Nick, if not, nothing goes wrong, and so I'm probably gonna need to uh get somebody to put me together whatever that tea public merchandise stuff it is or whatever.
Speaker 5: Designs or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I think.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, we got a question that Mary c bop so Bobby Scott.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, Rob Saw is gonna get killed. I'm gonna marry Bobby and Scott.
Speaker 2: There you go. I was easy, damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to I want to say Scott. I want to say that number one. And actually my favorite clip of Kevin's is me asking him. He's like, who the fuck is goott this Patrick?
Speaker 2: Who is that guy? Already knew?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got the g lock ready for rop Saw.
Speaker 1: She's going to cure everybody and Postcott.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think Scott. Have you already done the marriage thing?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I've been married.
Speaker 1: By the way, for you, if you had a game monkey on your back, would you leave it there?
Speaker 2: It all?
Speaker 5: I would beat it off until it cried.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, don't.
Speaker 4: Believe you let him chill.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: But speaking of that, speaking of that, uh, I forgot the Jake will tell you he asked the monkey question to a guy for me yesterday.
Speaker 2: That he likes that.
Speaker 1: All right, Jed, I got a question for you. What's that If you had a game monkey on your back? Would you leave it there? Or would you beat it all?
Speaker 4: I would leave it there and observe it, clip it it starts to annoying me, and might beat it off.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you, if you had a gay monkey on your back, would you leave it there or would you beat it all?
Speaker 2: I beat it like an owed me money. Motherfucker there.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's it for a bad time.
Speaker 1: God got something he's gotta do now.
Speaker 4: Damn, I got nothing. I got no inhalation, I got no flower.
Speaker 2: You're already out of your ship.
Speaker 4: All I got is edibles two thousand milligrams just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Uh that does does your does your balls test? No?
Speaker 2: He does not.
Speaker 1: It Is it a momatop shop or is it a corporate?
Speaker 4: Neither. It's a franchise.
Speaker 1: That's corporate.
Speaker 2: That would be corporate.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, franchise is corporate.
Speaker 2: Fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a corporate. But your thing with I don't like about a friend when you say franchise, you gotta you got to Uh, you got to go through corporate bullshit. You can't do anything that. You have to get it approved the corporate before you can do stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Everything, there's yeah, they have everything set up, and yes we do get audited.
Speaker 1: You're not paying the pickle jar again?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: That fart steaks really bad? Lets his face.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's all right. I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: You still live with her? Right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm looking to be getting a out of here pretty soon.
Speaker 10: I think where you're gonna go, Scott, I'm gonna live in the streets.
Speaker 1: Well ship, you're gonna pull a grandy living a shed.
Speaker 5: You're not far off.
Speaker 9: There's a little uh, it's like a like a.
Speaker 5: Miniature house when tiny yeah is going on. Well, I mean there's one.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna live in there because it ain't got a toilet.
Speaker 1: Somebody, hey, hey, hey, hey, Bobby. Yeah, but you know what, can you send two Joints link please? I can, Yeah, he hasn't. I can't tell him link. I don't have his own his name on discord. Somebody hasn't given it to me yet.
Speaker 4: People have a tendency to find me, and uh, two Joints is one of them. But because I talked to him on panel.
Speaker 9: I think Gina, I think Gino Bobini was trying to propose to me. So I don't think I'll be living here much longer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Gina girl. Yeah, all right, So Scott's Scott's open to new relationships, just maybe not necessarily marriage to Canada. Ah, you too, Scott. Wait, I'm going there to check out their medical program. Wait what Yeah an offer. They want to do sleep testing on me, So I might have I might have a free ticket to Canada, Canada, Canada, but they might find out a lot more than they bargain for.
Speaker 5: Canada wants to sleep test you.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding, I made all that.
Speaker 5: I was falling for it.
Speaker 1: Man, can Canada?
Speaker 2: I have you, Jake bend Over bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Raw dogging, Raw Dogging, Raw raw Dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, who's the who's the better show? South Parker censors?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: For me, it's South park.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's rough, bro, because those are two like top cartoons for.
Speaker 1: Me, like South Park or or A Family.
Speaker 4: Guy or can I have?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 4: I have to go with the Simpsons because I started watching the Simpsons when I was like I was, I was a little kid. I was watching them.
Speaker 1: I remember before Park.
Speaker 5: I remember before Simpsons was a regular cartoon.
Speaker 9: It was just like a little bit on the there you go.
Speaker 4: I was I'm a huge fan. I watched all the extra stuff on the DVDs. That's how I found out all this stuff out. Nineteen eighty seven was the year. And they're very crudely drawn, very crudely drawn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's bad animation.
Speaker 1: I just I just did Tony really like.
Speaker 4: But yeah, did you send you got too?
Speaker 2: J I did? I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I want to say, I just want to say the best show. So I'm I was. I grew up in the nineties. I was more watched I was. I would rather watch Nickelodeon than watch Ted Turner's uh bullshit shows. Ted Turner is a he. He didn't make any of his cartoons. All of his cartoons was bought because Hinna Barbera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, this is the way it goes.
Speaker 1: But I also want to say that you joints.
Speaker 2: I'll be five minutes. Ganggang By the way.
Speaker 1: Did you did you hate?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I just want to say to anybody, don't worry about like you know, I don't care. I don't if I'm supporting somebody. I just put Scott's link out there in Bobby's link, Jim, can you put can you put your link Tree in the private chat for me. Please. Yeah, I'm asking you, dude, so I can grab it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest this Jake. I think I've turned everything off because there was some weird stuff going on back when I was getting in a lot of trouble, and I blamed my link tree. So I turned off.
Speaker 2: A lot of lengths.
Speaker 4: Like, uh, maybe it's me making it's too easy for mother fires.
Speaker 2: Please you.
Speaker 1: But but here's the thing. Does anybody does anybody remember the show? Said?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't watch it. I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It was on the c W. It's on the same network as Buffy.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I so, I w b.
Speaker 2: S not c W.
Speaker 1: My dad, I'm I'm stupid and UPN the only time I watched So the only time I've known of UPN is when I was in Georgia, when I got to go to Georgia because we don't have UPN here, we didn't have the up in station here.
Speaker 5: What was you doing in Georgia?
Speaker 1: My family lives in I had family live in I had family live in Georgia. And it's just I guess it's it's just your h Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Ghost of common Sense.
Speaker 1: Hello next chore uh formerly known as.
Speaker 5: Hey hey, I'm blocked in your chat.
Speaker 4: Yes, got's something modeled either you don't.
Speaker 5: You don't have to mod me, but you don't have to unblock me.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying because actually it's okay.
Speaker 4: Jake forgets. Jake forgets things.
Speaker 5: Day a day, right, Jake, you don't have to unblock me. I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 1: You come in on your cyres account.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well.
Speaker 4: You know who I missed? Eighties eights and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what.
Speaker 4: Be the poop fly?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think they're all banned here.
Speaker 1: Actually Cyrex is coming here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can't because here, Hey.
Speaker 4: Bird, we're just try and then we're trying to behave on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we do need to, we do need to celebrate the times.
Speaker 4: It's me. I laugh too loud. My laugh is very loud.
Speaker 1: Come on, I laugh.
Speaker 4: Woke up the Grandpa Tonight.
Speaker 1: Tonight Tier too, Tonight Tier two on Bobby Nick's channel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bobby needs members tonight to step in.
Speaker 2: It's right, great upgrade to Tier two the Niked team membership are you won't be able to watch Tonight's show starting.
Speaker 4: At nine pm Eastern. Let me see what I got.
Speaker 2: And along with that, it's six ninety nine months. Along with that, you also get to you also get your name on the ticker as well on my cast. You do when it.
Speaker 4: Stays up there for the whole month with the home months, and if you put them on auto renew, it stays up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you don't have the money to pay for it.
Speaker 5: I mean you mean losers.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm kidding. I used to be a poor.
Speaker 2: I am a poor.
Speaker 4: Ah. It's okay, Scott, we got you.
Speaker 1: You need something.
Speaker 4: All I gotta do is ask. Yeah, thanks, welcome, bro I used to be so broke, so broke. I'm Scott. I can like put that behind me. But I gotta work.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: Gotta work for the money.
Speaker 5: You gotta have money to buy memberships.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys remember a time, but I didn't know a damn thing about spending.
Speaker 11: The money on YouTube on streamers. Ship start learning. Hey, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, we.
Speaker 1: Gotta stuff to guess.
Speaker 5: Jerry to j George, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: How's how are things today?
Speaker 4: Wonderful?
Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta we're celebrating.
Speaker 12: We're celebrating, celebrating Jake, what are we celebrating brother?
Speaker 1: Hey but hey, hey Bobby, I might go into one hour mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do a Jake. When are you eating right now?
Speaker 4: Anyway, Jake's going past the one hour mark?
Speaker 2: Push yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm all writing that.
Speaker 1: I can't go over to I can't. I gotta do whateur know.
Speaker 4: I know why you do it because the AI clipped tool. Yes, yes, sir. As soon as this is done, he's gonna chop it up, chop it up, chop it and.
Speaker 1: Put up and also put it on the on the on the on the audio platform so people can listen to us while they're fucking working.
Speaker 2: While they're fucking working, like Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so so I want to say this, is anybody mad that that Bobby didn't do a late night yesterday? Or didn't you no filter.
Speaker 5: Curious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, living Yeah, Bob, Bobby didn't doesn't even do late nights on Saturdays. That's job and tonight.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's gonna be changing, Jake, that's gonna be changing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I canceled my show last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh next week, can will be joining us for late night on the weekends. No, weekends, Friday and Saturdays.
Speaker 12: Very excited, Bobby haven't been to the Jake Gutson channel.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 12: Makes a good boy of a good couple of weeks. Interview Jake, Listen, you've had some good interviews.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 12: You're you're coming along in this internet world and like, no ship, real.
Speaker 4: Ship, Jake. You know some people and you're good.
Speaker 1: Can you see can you see?
Speaker 4: No, you're black? You cut some black and now we got your a guitar back.
Speaker 2: Now it's gone, set your cat on the screen.
Speaker 5: Well, there we go.
Speaker 2: What's Jimmy kim.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Kimmel's pretty he's kind a book?
Speaker 5: What kind of book is that?
Speaker 1: It's the Howard Stern Comes Again Book?
Speaker 5: Oh really, what way's Jimmy Kimmel in it? W's Jimmy Kimmel and the Howards Turn Book?
Speaker 1: Oh here's that? Sum I can't see it?
Speaker 5: No, it's what's he on there?
Speaker 2: M hmm?
Speaker 5: Fuck you?
Speaker 2: Then oh.
Speaker 1: You goes hear me? Last?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 12: Yeah we can hear you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Hey you're.
Speaker 4: Scottie.
Speaker 1: Do you guys hear us?
Speaker 5: Did I see it?
Speaker 9: Don't just see what I thought I'm saw yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Here's the thing, Bobby, we had a great night last night, to be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Wendy had a little a little stream.
Speaker 12: A few of us weren't on there, and it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good. That's good.
Speaker 12: Well, she called you too, didn't she She called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah she did remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you were asleep.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. I answer.
Speaker 12: You did a bunch of shows yesterday, Matt Jake. You did three shows yesterday for four four Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you, man, full time, ain't no mounted.
Speaker 2: Jacob mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, today brother, all right, man, hey, do you have any well, do you have any uh, do you have any four twenty with you?
Speaker 5: No about fiction and walk outside and maybe do a little bit that.
Speaker 9: I got a new string called called Hashburger Ashburger nice the Patriot.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a give for you guys a one year free a Patreon courtesy of me my Patreo.
Speaker 12: WHOA, that's pretty generous. Do you think six months is better than a full year, because that's like a full year's generous, bro.
Speaker 1: When you're it's it's like sixty bucks. Wow, like sixty dollars. You know what you have to pay twelve hundred, like you have to pay the Yeah, the hundred dollars here dead having to pay one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: If you're five dollars a month, ten months is fifty plus two more.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jake, Jake, you ever look you got a walnut tree?
Speaker 9: Do you ever shuck the green stuff off the walnuts?
Speaker 5: You know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You know that that means it's not right yet?
Speaker 5: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 1: You're you're an idiot?
Speaker 5: No, have you ever done it? I'm getting ready to do something. I put him out in the I put them on the drift on.
Speaker 9: The driveway and let cars run them over to keel the skins off of them.
Speaker 1: Really does this form? We know that you're ruining her car?
Speaker 9: No, you just that the cars come in natural, just as they come and go and.
Speaker 1: Know the store. We know that you're ruining our car forward, our car?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 9: Well, the reason I said that is whenever I was younger, the driveway Well, well, I used to do it by hand, right, and I didn't know to put gloves on, and it stained my hands.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: For like, uh, I got a question for you, yes, brother, if Scott I can ask the can I ask?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, man, you want to ask her out?
Speaker 5: No, you can do it. You're doing good at.
Speaker 1: It all right, hold on, hold on, two boys, It's time to ask the famous question. Hey, how how do you do this? How you do this?
Speaker 5: There you go?
Speaker 1: All right? Two joys? Yes, brother, question is if you had a monkey on your back, would you leave it there or would you beat it all?
Speaker 5: I'd leave him there, leave him there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the.
Speaker 12: Extra pair of eyes, just in case the world's a dangerous place. Baby, you gotta have an extra set eyes.
Speaker 1: God, another one, You've got another one. God's got to do a bunch of clips in all this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah hah, right on.
Speaker 1: So may I got a question from many.
Speaker 5: About an hour or twenty?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 12: Well that's what the things is, right.
Speaker 4: I did the same thing to day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this show is amazing, but I got everybody. Let's he's out of jail.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Did he serve all his days at once? Or does he get.
Speaker 2: He served?
Speaker 1: Oh? He did?
Speaker 5: How many days was did.
Speaker 2: He get it? Did he get all together?
Speaker 1: He got eight days?
Speaker 5: So he so he's been gone for eight days? Yeah, you know it seem like he's been gone eight days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a he's a pussy as.
Speaker 12: Oh that's right, Jack, you tell him.
Speaker 4: I mean I have I've yet to hear something nice about the guy about that part time life when I stop watch.
Speaker 2: Boring.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, hete hey today, Hey today.
Speaker 2: Hey t J. Yes, brother.
Speaker 1: Told him. Oh god, I told him the road.
Speaker 4: ToeJam is somebody ordered toe Jam.
Speaker 2: You must be looking at his feet right now.
Speaker 1: But I think it's time for us.
Speaker 5: But by the way, he got here, just the time, right, shut it down.
Speaker 1: Right to your to your members only show, Bobby, did you make it make your members only?
Speaker 2: Yead? Yeah, I know I usually do that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, guys, I think it's time for us. Put the bus in the bar.
Speaker 5: I thought he was going for an hour forty nine or something.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I just want to like, what's.
Speaker 12: It's okay, Jake, I wondered I was allowed to come on the show for eight and a half minutes today.
Speaker 1: But but here's the thing. I think it's time for us to Hey, let's go lie, let's go live.