Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bub to the rescue, tipeer. Ask Taco Bob on one one w j r R. We are Orlando's rock station. Ask l CTB, the world renowned life coach brought you by Mills Air this morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you Mills Air. Leon Mills over there, good dude.
Speaker 1: Oh you know you two know each other.
Speaker 2: Of course high rollers know each other.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: The person just texted in the exact same question as last week.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'll get to your question about being overpaid by your company.
Speaker 1: How you doing? How you doing, Patty? I'm doing all right. Flight in Okay. I know we've got some weather system moving in today.
Speaker 2: It's good choppers, weather free, you know?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So last week talked, I guess it was Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: What is it? Vagor holiday wise?
Speaker 2: We had Valentine's before that, we had New Year's Eve, Christmas, we.
Speaker 1: Had President's Day on on Monday.
Speaker 2: President's Day and banks and schools enjoyed that, and other radio shows, h Thanksgiving, Hurricane season ending.
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ether, shot over the bow if I've ever heard one.
Speaker 2: Next, we have a celebrate the lovely Ether. I know what you're thinking. Ether, is something totally different that we celebrate at the Life Coach headquarters. You know, can only imagine helps with counseling sessions sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was a session. I don't remember a thing.
Speaker 2: It was great. We discussed a lot. You were just under your subconscious absorbed all of it. Oh yeah, need your help, Elsie. Wife's on Facebook and we've heard this, wife's on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok all the time. It's only making me crazy. I feel like it's affecting our relationship pretty bad. Uh again, this is not the first time I've heard this complaint. I think you gotta nip it in the bud. I don't know how you do that with her and social media, but you have to lay down some boundaries. You're a you're a couple, you're a wife a husband, and you have a commitment to each other. So let her know, Hey, you're on it too much. Because what she's becoming is a social butterfly, and you know what they do well, I mean, butterflies spread their wings. Social butterflies a little more. I see a whole lot of heart signs being sent out in the future live feeds that she does.
Speaker 1: Somebody might be sliding into her DMS exactly, gotcha? Or DM this way?
Speaker 3: Look, Oh, I forgot the camera though for something else. I think they just say, oh.
Speaker 2: Somebody texted in don't forget Saint Patrick's day?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: I must have had some ether still, Elsie, what do you suggest? Oh, what do you suggest for toilet paper brand? With the economy as of late? I have I have with the economy as of late, I have to do with the Oh I've been doing the generic and it's killing me. Do you use paper or wipes? I don't really care to discuss with a stranger my cleansing habits, but I will, first off, never go low budget on TP. There's just certain things I've always learned. Okay, don't go low budget on TP. Your comfort throughout the entire day, which turns into a week, which turns in a month of uncomfortable bottom is much more important than saving fifty cents?
Speaker 1: Am I right? I'm not in disagreement at all.
Speaker 2: So get the better brand or wipes if you prefer, because those you can get affordable ones, but can always cut back in a different area of the budget. Right, Yeah, totally eggs out too expensive anyway. Coach uses a bidet. Yeah, I got a few of them on the boat. I got one on the chopper up there.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Simply love that tingly warm sensation on the undercarriage.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of it now.
Speaker 2: LC neighbors. Neighbor's tree is covering my yard with leaves. Oh yeah, we're in that leave falling season. I guess they're either tree hangs over the yard or even just wind blowing those leaves.
Speaker 1: What you could do.
Speaker 2: Obviously you've talked to the neighbor, or you should, or if you have a blower, just blow them back on his property. But you know, neighbors are crazy, as are the person next to you, the people next to you in the cars right now driving You don't cut them off. We learned about road rage. There's neighbor rage too, Okay, so if you use the blower it could be bad. Instead, find a tree service that does late night jobs.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If they're good, they if they know their their job right and their profession and they know how to do it well, they can cover that doorbell cam, drop that tree and haul ask before the homeowner even makes it to the front door. Because the homeowner's gotta wake up, you know, rub the eyebokers. I can go who's doing hard work in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Night, licensed Schmichen's.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just make sure they sign an insurance vouger saying Shady Tree Services saying literally, we don't need it. Yes, very shady life coach. Please help me with my dilemma. Need tires on the ex wife's car. Don't ask it's an alimony thing. Oh god, you can get stuck having to do that calimony alimony pay in your bills, quit some sap anyway, But with me being low on funds and tires for her model car being two point fifty a pop, I'm thinking of opting towards trying my luck with a few of those one hundred dollars scratchies, Oh, lottery tickets.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I'm not even referring to getting her retread tires. No, he's talking scratchy lottery for you tires, by the way, retreadstall our truckers ten for.
Speaker 1: I definitely go scuff on little scuffers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would go with the scratchies, with the scratchy lottery tickets, because at least you still have a chance of hitting the big dog, you know, like maybe a hundred K.
Speaker 1: And then look at it this way. If if you don't hit.
Speaker 2: With the lottery tickets, just tell her she's gonna have to use those tires a little bit longer, right until you can afford new ones. And then, if you're smart, since you're paying Alimonia, you still have life insurance on her. Do I need to keep going down this path? Delay the tires as long as possible?
Speaker 1: Pat, No, I feel I'm reading between the lines, picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 2: Next retreads might be from the X.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna answer that person's text that he ignored for two weeks in a row?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will l see any chance there will be BO patches?
Speaker 1: Are we almost out of time? We're well, you get you're okay? LC?
Speaker 2: Is there any chance to be BWO patches? Like we're done for the fiasco? University? Baby steps here, baby steps? We haven't even produced BWO shirts. And you notice how I said baby steps right, because what I hear is the boss is starting with toddler BWO shirts to save on material, you know, making a toddler shirt compared to a double double XL adult. Our boss is savvy. He knows what he's doing for LCTV.
Speaker 4: This is what you have, something a little larger, actually a lot larger.
Speaker 2: Swear it on your arm. It's not the savings for LCTB. The company that I work for overpaid me fifteen hundred dollars. I've let the owner know of my mistake, but no action has been taking. Do I need to give the money back? Or is it my money?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: It's been a month since they overpaid me. Thanks Dan, uh I keep quiet on this one, Dan, for at least another What do you say, Pat?
Speaker 1: Two months? It's gonna boomerang back at some point.
Speaker 2: Now you're not a life coach.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to him, Dan.
Speaker 2: Two more months, I'd wait, even though I asked him for his advice. Three months totaling at yours and you know what, maybe you could use it to like start your own business.
Speaker 1: Oh my, got it. Your new business can be loaning.
Speaker 2: People money, like that guy who needs to buy the ex wife tires? Right, and you could call it, Dan Scott, I see no lawsuits in your future. Oh to cut the budget, somebody said, bwo button pins and a little buttons like he used to some flair going, Yeah, I gotta get out of here, now even Donnie's waving at the Donnie Donnie out.
Speaker 1: The ether is kicking in again. It's on her. He's waiting, all right, come on, let go, there, he goes. I guess that text will get answered next week. I'll let you.
Speaker 3: Talk your on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is jr R.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you Mills there