Speaker 1: Welcome to the three Stories version of the Todd Herber Show. Story number one, God completely unmasks Democrats, Praise God. Story number two, this was bound to happen to computer engineering grads. And story number three and Arabian man says Jesus Christ has crushed Islam and Iran in a viral cartoon really gets Jesus and Satan all wrong. And thank you as always to God Almighty.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman Show is one percent disapproved by big pharma technocorrats and tyrants everywhere. From the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 3: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live.
Speaker 1: God is unmasking the democrats, and it is beautiful. Everything God does is beautiful, and they can't see it. I mean, you know the old cliche about the king is unclothed, The king is neked. The kings are becoming neked, And I think it's God that's stripping where they're close. He's also and I'm fascinating with this comparison. Do you know the chronicle of the Story of the Tower Babble if you're not biblically literate, you may not know this. But at one point the Jewish people, God told them to scatter. Okay, so you've gotten this point. I want this tribe to go here and this tribe to go there. And they said, nah, we're not going to do it. We heard what you said. But no, instead, we're going to build a tall tower and we'll get up near you. And so God said, will you okay, Well, here's what I'll do is I'll scramble your languages and that way you can't talk to each other.
Speaker 3: Now try it.
Speaker 1: And I think that what God is doing is it's almost a version of that. He's scrambled their brains. He's scrambled their language. And from a Biblical perspective, God uses the simple things to shame the wise, and when he says whyse, he means the people who consider themselves.
Speaker 3: Wise in the ways of the world.
Speaker 1: So Gavin Newsom's official government's press office as dictator or what he would call Governor of California, decided to post a gift on Twitter dash x. And this is a response to Lenda McMahon's lawsuits the Department of Education suits to keep men out of women's sports and boys at a girl sports title line and their posts is well, it's snarky and it's rude, of course, but it's the gift attached to it that is so revealing about who they are. Governor knew some Press Office Secretary McMahon is confusing government with her WrestleMania days. Dramatic, fake and completely divorced from reality. This won't stick live look at Linda's legal claims, and what they put is a live look is a professional wrestler and this guy's name was Cain Huge man, I mean he's a professional wrestler. Huge. I'm gonna guess six', Five i'm gonna guess he goes two seventy two eighty And i'm talking lean, seven two seventy two. Eighty and the gift is this guy Picking linda mac man up and turning her upside down and pulling a move that is called a pile, driver so her.
Speaker 3: Face between his. Legs then he, drops and what.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to believe is that her head hit the, floor and it's clear that it, didn't and it never does because if it actually, does it could kill. YOU a man that size would kill you so it's a skilled, move but she had to have her face between his legs upside down in his face and then be dropped like. That and they think this makes the point well that men should be allowed to compete in women's sports and boys in girls. Sports and the very point that people have made is the biological mismatch in muscle mass hip to waste, ratio size of, hearts size of, lungs lung, capacity and the, concominans you, know trade off lung capacity to along size the ability to generate.
Speaker 3: Power so that's that.
Speaker 2: Was just a.
Speaker 3: Gift the full video is still available.
Speaker 1: AND i found it very very, quickly and they Now linda McMahon she has some blame for. This she participated in this stuff and she participated in doing dramatic reenactments of men beating women, up which should never. Happen So linda McMahon has her own questions answered about. This But Gavin newsom's press office is they've Been they've been mad naked and a play the full clip here in a second are a good part of the full.
Speaker 3: Clip some of the.
Speaker 1: Best care in the world is available just across the border in port Of art To. MEXICO i mean to be fair At Southern, mexico and that matters because it's the safest part Of. Mexico what kind of care you might be told you're gonna have to have back, surgery, which by the, way in many cases about a third of cases means back.
Speaker 3: Surgeries, yeah going back for. More on the.
Speaker 1: Other, hand there's plenty of people who've been down to renew Dot healthcare to use the ethically gathered stem cells that come only from a biblical. Cords And i'll tell you the comparison here To america in a. Second i've done this three. Times i've taken some of my dearest friends down. THERE i took my life group leader down that is my spiritual counsel for his wife to get. Treatment you Think i'd do that IF i didn't know it. Worked you may not need surgery for your, shoulder your, knees MCL acl or your. Back check them out at renewed Dot. Healthcare it's ue dot, Healthcare and Unlike, america they actually the health of the mother and the baby from which they get the umbilical. Cords In, america good, luck it's stem cells frozen for how?
Speaker 3: Long who? Knows taken from who knows renewed. Healthcare it's R e n ue dot.
Speaker 1: Healthcare there are some things that The american medicalization doesn't want you to.
Speaker 3: Know that was one of.
Speaker 1: Them the full clip of, THIS i think is more. Horrifying and Again lynda McMahon was to. Blame wells Was vince, McMahon the WHOLE wwe organization and anybody who thought this was.
Speaker 3: Cool this is fun and. Entertainment now people understand it's.
Speaker 1: Fakery in defense of THE, wwe they actually make it pretty clear That lynna McMahon's head never touches the. Ground but here's the dramatized clip of this male soap opera and she's knocked out and the referees crawling up to.
Speaker 3: Her we need an.
Speaker 1: Ambulance so because people are concerns about let's, see there was a volleyball player who has suffered brain damage because of having to compete against a. Male there are rugby, players there Are olympic, boxers and now that's that that man has apparently been told to return his medal because they've, got you, know they've got the genomic tests to show the reality that we all. Saw But god is just stripping them naked of any. Pretense they just think this is. Okay some of this is also happening In New york where this, Guy Johan Mundanmi, mandani whose mother is a success Full hollywood, height he moved to the country he.
Speaker 3: Seven he moved To New.
Speaker 1: York seven years. Ago he has had pretty much no. Job he was a not famous and not successful. Rapper he worked for his mom and then he went THE aoc. Route And i'm convinced that there was some sort of audition for this That, look he's got the. Credentials he's A bipock plus he's A, bypock and then he's A bipock and he's, rich and he's A nepo, baby and he can speak several, languages which is impressive until let's use for political.
Speaker 3: Division this is some of his.
Speaker 1: Ideas freeze rent In New, york which is certainly not going to do anything to cause people to sell buildings right now or to turn them into condos so that they don't get affected by this free public transit because no one will pay for. It it's just, free free childcare because once, again no one's going to pay for this city owned grocery. Stores so you get to go and bids and lobby to make sure your stuff is included in the grocery. Stores it doesn't matter what price it, is it doesn't matter what qualit. Is you just lobby way. More section eight housing two hundred thousand. Units and this is people who come in and they get sub market rates for rents and they will stay there for. Generations and it's been a thing In New york where you can pass this on through. Families thirty dollars minimum, wage which means More kiosks and task kayakes tax. Hikes so now this is good old fashioned, socialism big, government et. Cetera but what we see and we See, zoran is we see what has become Of democrat. Politicians there is no record of public. Service there's no record of. Achievement there's no record of, business there's no record of really. Volunteering there's no record of policy, work there's no record of legal, work there's no record of government, work none of. It he hasn't worked on. Campaigns this is his first, campaign and right now he's the leading candidate from. Here now he Beat, cuomo And cuomo's disgraced In New. York but this guy's, better But god is stripping him. Naked and part of this is Because god can use social, media which has been used for such bad, reasons for.
Speaker 3: Good this is A cuban who gets to See costco for the first time.
Speaker 1: Ever close your. Eyes he's laughing at the selections of. Foods he's. Overwhelmed he's looking at the. MEATS i can exercise with this because this big piece is look at people just buying.
Speaker 3: Meat he, says there's just so much meat. Here this is just too much of my. Opinion now it's looking at the, fruits look. Apples it's.
Speaker 1: Amazing WHEN i came, here it was SAID i was an. Intron now THAT i see, THIS i feel like an alien from another. Planet you never think you'll get. Here now he's walking through the clothing section until you step foot and, say, wow it was really real because you just see in the. Movies this really is hard to.
Speaker 3: See it's.
Speaker 1: Emotional she's now taking a picture of him taking a selfie In. Costco and What zohan wants to do is erase all That New york was built on competition and being better than the next, business.
Speaker 3: ETC i was WHEN i was a little. BOY i got to go.
Speaker 1: To a grocery store with a guy who was in A cuban prison FOR i think three three or four. Years he was a media company here and his name was his nickname Is, pedro and he was the grandpa of my Friend. Mike AND i got to be there when he saw a grocery store for the first time In america and he. Wept it was in this cereal aisle AND i will never forget the question because they translated for. Me this Man pedro asked about the, serials which one DO i have to? Buy and they, Said, papa you can buy whatever you, want.
Speaker 2: And he.
Speaker 1: Wept but This islamist socialist In New york wants to bring that. Here he wants to Arrest benjamin net And. Yahoo he wants to defund the comps because they're white supremacists and they victimize. People and he may well be. Mayor he has some interesting thoughts on, violence.
Speaker 4: Even found as. Legislators when we go into these. Courts the term violent crime is even used when people are stealing. Packages violent crime is even used when people are accused of burglary and there happens to be a housing unit in that. Sale so violence is an artificial. Construction they have to be very clear what's happening here with these district. Attorneys that is. Violence that is.
Speaker 1: Violence so this is very very Typical marxism that down is up and up is. DOWN a violent crime described in the statute involves violence against the human. Being so you see the way that he wants to defer that and diffuse it and make it. Unclear someone's stealing package is, right and then they tackle someone to get out of the. Store they push someone to get out of the, store and then it's a violent. Crime but district's, attorneys who are doing their job to see criminal illegal aliens, deported they're committing violence by filing. Paperwork it's a tire. Babbling god has made these people into clearly, lost spiritually captured. Babblers story number. Two i've been saying for some time that this this was bound to. Happen and forgive me if there's a little bit of. Glee it's not something.
Speaker 3: THAT i try to. Do Rush rush Limbag god rest. Them my radio mentor.
Speaker 1: He had a lot of fun WITH i told you, so and he loved to, SAY i don't know if you Remember rush saying. THIS i speak BECAUSE i like to hear myself. TALK i enjoy being, right and this program has been proven to be right by a survey ninety nine point eighty seven percent of the.
Speaker 3: Time always. Right you get the.
Speaker 1: Joke but they actually created ON Eib russia's, network they created a way to look back into the archives and they would put, This they put this big compression sounds when something had come from earlier.
Speaker 3: Date there was a prediction he'd.
Speaker 1: MADE i kind of want to do, that but then, again everybody in my business can do that because we talk all the, time and we get right some things right. Sometimes BUT i was saying back in The seattle radio, days and it was several years, ago that this is going to. Happen seattle is a tech, hub AND i was saying to tech, people do you understand that you are writing your own? End do you get? This do you understand that you're working on things at your own? End and in a, way in a, way this is a little bit delicious because this is a hidden underbelly of. Tech you, know we talk about technology eating.
Speaker 3: Jobs, guys it is their job to do.
Speaker 1: That there are people At microsoft And google And apple who study industries and.
Speaker 3: What they do is they study labor labor.
Speaker 1: Heavy, industries and they look into that and they start to do the, math when can we have software that will cost companies less than? People and many of these plans already. Exist so when they know that they've reached this crossover point where machines or tech is, cheaper that's when they start to produce the, products and that's when they start to go and pitch the.
Speaker 3: Marketplace so this has happened to printing.
Speaker 1: Stores and if you're you, know if you blow the age OF i don't, know forty, five you've never heard Of, kinkos, right and this were there were printing stores.
Speaker 3: Everywhere there were businesses that would put it at your.
Speaker 1: Newsletter you could go into downtown areas and there were big print shops and little print shops and these things called offset. Printers all that's. Gone there was a business called travel, agents and they made decent. MONEY i, mean there's still a few of. Them but if you were going to poo a, vacation you would go to a travel, agent and the travel agent knew what they were, doing and they had these connections with the. Airlines because there was no way to do it, online so you had to call the airlines and LIKE i either Call Patriot mobile the other day or just last. Night it took me like an. Hour they're very, helpful but it took me like an hour to get someone from customer service. On so there's these businesses within tech companies that are, Saying, okay what's the next travel agency that we can go. Consume they did it with, dictionaries they did it with. ENCYCLOPEDIAS i was there in a meeting with the world's the encyclopedia, Company World Book. ENCYCLOPEDIA i was in the room in A microsoft meeting when the people At World book, said, oh, well you, know The internet's not gona affect.
Speaker 3: Us no one's gonna want an encyclopedia.
Speaker 1: ONLINE i remember just sitting there, going, guys you really do not get. It, well the computer engineers didn't get it, either and something just happens to computer. Engineers AND i don't wish. Anyone ill try not, to But i'll share this with the year a, second because, man.
Speaker 3: This is the stuff of.
Speaker 1: Movies people have invested their careers in. This my Friend Tim krukshank is a Retired navy. Seal he was a medic attached to The seal teams in three deployments, overseas he came back and found the Bone Frog Coffee Bonefrog coffee dot com slash. Todd you get ten percent off your first purchase fifteen percent off subscription. Coffee unless you think that this is just a cool brand With Soso coffee in. It tim recruited a coffee legend Named Dave stewart to help run the company by way of Mentoring tim on how to make coffee and in fact creating many of the. Roasts unless you think he's left his seal background, behind he.
Speaker 3: Hasn't.
Speaker 1: Tim he just sent two of his employees To buds to go become seals, themselves and May god help them on their. Journey go To Bonefrog coffee dot com slash todd use promo Code todd to get ten percent off your first purchase fifteen percent off subscription Coffee Bonefrog coffee dot com slash. Todd so computer engineering grads are facing some big time. Unemployment this comes from Zero. Hedge hey look it's or It's Tyler jurden writing how could that? Be it also comes from The College Fits Alexander hortz at The College. Chicks computer engineering grads face double the unemployment rate of an art history. Major according to the most recent data from The Federal Reserve bank Of New. York the stats show art history majors have a three percent unemployment, rate while computer engineering grads have a seven point five percent unemployment.
Speaker 3: Rate computer side.
Speaker 1: Grads are in a similar, boat with a six point one percent. Rate the trend appears notable AMONGST stem. Majors why is This, because AS i was saying years ago to people who work in, tech when you started working on voice record, mission when you started working ON, ai you started to construct code that writes code and machines that build. Machines you were sitting in a cubicle thinking you're just going to destroy the next, business the next, industry the next, vertical when in fact you were destroying your. Own but then, again you can learn to be a coal. Miner i'm Sure god would welcome more coal. Miners story number, three there's An iranian man who has A i think a pretty important thing to say about what's going on In, iran AND i, thought, okay, well maybe it's, propaganda maybe it's his, opinion but you know it's actually. Not our church is blessed to have a large number of missionaries who have been In. Afghanistans they've been In. Iraq they've been, SPECIFICALLY i can't say specifically where because they don't, know but they've been in the northern parts Of, iraq and we get these reports back from them in the, fields AND i, mean we have to be. Careful i'm not on the, team so there's NOTHING i can give away to put them in. DANGER i just get THE i get the basic. Numbers the number Of muslims who have come To christ is just, phenomenal and it's happening through. Dreams So i'll show what this guy said in a, second but let me start with a cartoon that has made its way into virality on the. Internet And itz, wrote this is the accounts in my, mind it made sense to Draw jesus Comforting, lucifer to slice a piece off his own cloak to stop.
Speaker 3: Bleeding two divine beings made to roam the.
Speaker 1: Earth it can't be blasphemy to draw him, kind the Fallen angel and The son Of god right to draw him. Kind satan is not. Human he was not made In god's. Image he was not knit together in the womb By. God he was created By god all things. Were he walked With, god he was an eternal. Being he made an eternal decision to absolutely Defy god and go about attempting to.
Speaker 3: Utterly Destroy god's beloved.
Speaker 1: Creation Because god has called us his, masterpiece he is going to continue that war into, etrinity into an ultimate loss that will be forever.
Speaker 3: Loss he will scrape every last soul he can Into. Hell he will, distract he will, distort he will.
Speaker 1: Depress sometimes he does it very. Carefully he doesn't care how long it takes to get you away From. God he'd prefer quickly because he doesn't have infinite. Resources but if every single day of your life for a, year he can take you off course by one, degree you are three hundred and sixty five degrees. Off you're completely turned. Around you've been walking With. God you're walking in the. Way in, fact it only going to be a one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and eighty degrees half a. Year you're walking away From.
Speaker 1: God, NOW i know The bible tells us no one can snatch us out of the hands Of Jesus christ once we have made him Our lord and savior and recognize that we can't do it on our, own that we need him we agree to be changed by. Him And i'm of the belief because The bible Warns christians to not stray from the, path to not be, deceived to not fall for false, teachers to not churn from the, faith to not let your hearts grow. Cold we're warned time and time again to not lose our, Way, christians Converted christians. Believe In, christians a decision to turn Against god is not being snatched from his. Hand it's a decision to, SAY i don't really care for salvation or eternity with. You and in heaven there aren't going to be any souls who didn't Serve Jesus, christ because he SAID i am The, way The, truth and The, life and no one gets to The father but through. Me satan is. Unrepentant satan is, hate he is, jealousy he is, rage and none of these things are ever going to. Change god knows the. Ending god wrote through men in The, bible the ending you read The book Of. Revelation this is not a repentant. Being this is not a being who would accept this hug From jesus or piece of his. Cloak he would spit on it or burn. It he has nothing but lies when there's no repentance and there's no desire For, god and there is an ultimate way, coming which in the mind Of god and the experience Of god has already happened because he operates outside of, time and that Being satan to the last second is clawing and biting and grabbing to take souls into, hell souls That god. Loves he's not a neutral, party he's not a, victim he's not a human. Being he's not Cons he knows exactly what he's. Doing Jesus christ can have nothing to do with. Sin god can't stand. Sin this is why when.
Speaker 3: We to choose to Accept jesus as Our.
Speaker 1: Lord And, savior we choose to walk with. Him we go through a process of. Sanctification this is becoming. Holy and if we're not willing in our lives to prune from our lives things that do not bear godly, fruits if we won't do, It god will do, it and it's gonna. Hurt if you prune yourself from activities and not bringing godly. Fruit you can do this in a controlled, manner but it will be pruned and happened in this. World but it will happen AND i would prefer that it happened in this world so you have an opportunity to be.
Speaker 3: Sanctified satan doesn't want to be.
Speaker 1: Sanctified, now we do share a belief With muslims in an evil, being in an evil, spirit but the agreement Between christianity And islam really stops Their, YES i know That islam Recognizes jesus as a, prophet But jesus was not a. Prophet he was and is the son Of, god and it's only through him that you can get to The. Father that's where the similarities. Ends Abramcfaith okay from, that but in terms of, philosophy treatment of, people and how you get to, heaven it ends. There there is no comparison at. All they're not the same. Faith one is the way to, heaven the other is. Not So i'll talk about what this guy In iran said because it goes to a human experience That i've heard about from missionaries in the, fields and this is happening In. Iran there's an image Of hollywood well, earned and that is That hollywood doesn't care About, god doesn't care about godly.
Speaker 3: People that's well.
Speaker 1: Earned into That King Angel, studios there was The, chosen there was The sound Of, freedom there Was king Of. Kings now they've come out with a new series Called. Testament what they do here is they take the period of The book Of, acts that's After jesus ascended back to heaven and his apostles went about building his, church and they did that knowing they were signing their death.
Speaker 3: Warrants they knew, this and they did it.
Speaker 1: Anyway what they've done is they've taken the events of The book Of acts the people and depicted them as actors and put them into a timeline like. Ours now they're building the church in a surveillance, society a censorship, state a.
Speaker 3: State that hates the. Truth in other, words, yes like our.
Speaker 1: Timeline you can Stream testament right now and experience, actual Brave christian storytelling and ask yourself which you stand For jesus as the entire world stands with their boot on your. Neck go To angel dot com Slash todd become a Premium Angel Studio guild. Member you get two free tickets to all their theatric, releases get to vote on the movies that they create and promote and, distribute and Extream testament right. Now It's angel dot com Slash.
Speaker 3: Todd this is.
Speaker 1: An iranian gentleman talking About, iran and his testimony has gone.
Speaker 5: VIRAL i was born In iran as A Shaite, muslim and all my LIFE i was told to hate The jews and Hate. Israel our prayer in the school was death To america and this To. Israel but The lord who is rich in, mercy WHEN i was nineteen years, old he saved me In. IRAN i became a believering In. Yeshua he changed my, life and The iranian people they don't Hate. Israel iranian people have learned that, lesson So god is really working In. Iran there's an estimate that there's eight million people who have become believers In yeshua in the past twenty. Years Underground church is the fastest growing church in the. World and perhaps this is the reason why the darkness is crumbling In iran and it is. Falling The iranian people are the happiest people right. Now you might, think, oh there's a war and they've been bombed, in but The iranian people, say this could be the day that we could be.
Speaker 3: Free this could be the day that everybody could be.
Speaker 1: Free, yes, sure it's one of the ways to Say god's, Name.
Speaker 3: God The father is calling people. Home and the only way to get To god The father is Through Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ and What jesus has, done and the Way i've heard it happen time and again with missionaries is in. Dreams we've had missionaries who've Had muslim people come and they have to do this in. Secret they have to be very, careful but they've sought our missionaries out in private and have, SAID i keep dreaming About jesus and he's, beautiful.
Speaker 3: And can you tell me about?
Speaker 1: Him and when our missionaries respond by saying. Yes the first thing to know is you are being called By god The father and That Jesus christ loves you now and then all you need to do right now.
Speaker 3: Is Accept Jesus christ as Your lord and, savior accept him as your, king and be. Changed agree to be changed by, him and you are.
Speaker 1: Saved after, that there's sanctification will teach you more about the.
Speaker 3: Faith there's specific gospels.
Speaker 1: They read To muslims that tend to work With, muslims so that man is telling a first hand or second hand account as An iranian of what we've been seeing in third hand accounts.
Speaker 3: Backed up with.
Speaker 1: Data what does it say about our worlds that In, iran where the people have been ruled by these mullus for far too, long where you can face being unalived for leaving The islamic, faith that people are going to.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 1: Well in The United, states there's been an outflow of people from, churches except for recently one who's coming. Back young. Men young men in The United states are returning to. Church why because they want something concrete and they know something is. Wrong if you haven't yet made the decision to Accept Jesus christ as Your lord and, savior you can do that today simply by, Saying, JESUS i cannot do it in my Own i've sinned against. YOU i, repent AND i want you to be My lord and, savior AND.
Speaker 3: I recognize you as. Such this is The Todd.
Speaker 1: Hermannshaw please, go be, well be, strong be, kind and please make every effort to walk in the light Of.
Speaker 3: Christ eight