Speaker 1: Up one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 2: It wa boooh, what's coming up?
Speaker 3: Put on the show?
Speaker 1: You know when people try to abbreviate things and they make it actually more difficult to understand, Like some things don't need to be abbreviated.
Speaker 4: It's so simple. Is it worth breaking up over? I?
Speaker 3: I WB you.
Speaker 2: All it's coming up?
Speaker 1: So this is where someone has written into the show. Yes, they have an issue in their relationship, and they're like, I don't know, this is a deal breaker and I need an outside perspective, someone who doesn't know either person.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: What do you think about taxidermy my dad humble taxidermist?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: It's a very popular thing where I'm from in southern Indiana, so I don't care about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you might not be on her side, but we'll find out in six minutes.
Speaker 2: Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 5: You decide with Felon and Cold?
Speaker 3: Yes, And I want you to decide Fallin, this is your say.
Speaker 1: I don't think when the person wrote in they were like, I only want Fallen to have a say, But I am totally fine just deciding for someone their entire life.
Speaker 4: We don't have time for anything else. This is all up to you, Okay, Okay, So they need advice. They've been dating this guy for almost a year. He's great, super kind, funny, genuinely one of the most awful people I've ever met. But but here it is. His house is full of taxidermy. I don't mean a couple of deer heads like a cabin chek kind of way. I mean full on wildlife museum foxes, post mid hunt owls with the rings spread aully, they just landed. Even a raccoon standing upright in the bathroom while I'm going It's just always there staring at me with these glassy eyes.
Speaker 3: Now, the first time I went over, I was like.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe he inherited some of these, Yes, maybe he hunted them. No, collect them, get some auctions, estate sales. I even find him on eBay sometimes buying.
Speaker 2: The next estate sale. It's estate sale.
Speaker 3: Now where I come from, ees state sales.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she says, I even saw him on eBay buying some pieces. He gets so excited about it. I try to be open minded. Yeah, Like maybe it's like collecting vintage records or whatever, but just dead animals. Yeah, I don't think taxidermy is wrong, but at some point, what is happening.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can get past it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I definitely do not think it's worth breaking up over. However, I understand, No, I don't. However, I understand your point of view of not needing a raccoon watching you pee.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I also appreciate you didn't mention any big game animals because that would disturb me. I think big game hunting is disgusting and despicable.
Speaker 3: Yeah retweet.
Speaker 1: So if he had like a zebra at the entrance of the house, I'd be like, I get that he didn't hunt it, but like even buying it is like supporting it in a way. So she didn't mention any of that, So that's not my issue. I think it's like a lot of the time when you move in with a boyfriend, not always, but a lot of the time, they have like horrible.
Speaker 2: Design choices or they have.
Speaker 1: Jake had one crusty washcloth as that towel I was supposed to dry my hand. I'm like, absolutely not so crusty. Yeah, it was not a towel, a washcloth and he had like ex girlfriend left behind decor in his house that was hideous.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: It was a mixture of like those really hideous signs like you'd buy like that kind of stuff, and then it was like wine.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say I feel.
Speaker 1: Bad because if it's someone's daycore, I just wasn't my style, and everyone's allowed to have their own style. It wasn't mine, so I'll say that it was like Christmasy white lights with wine and wine bottles through it. I did not like it. So again, if that's you, sure, if that's what you have, I don't want to be like insulting, So I want to be clear about that because people probably hate some of the.
Speaker 2: Stuff I have. With that said, she does hate this.
Speaker 1: So like I know a girl who's obsessed with Dolly Parton and she overly collects. So her husband's like, I don't need Dolly part and stuff all throughout my house. So she literally has a room dedicated to it.
Speaker 2: So maybe they can agree.
Speaker 1: There's like a couple of animals she's cool with being out in the main rooms, but like, can we put the majority of don't don't harsh his joy of his hobby.
Speaker 3: I saw that on an episode of Queer Eye.
Speaker 4: This guy was like obsessed with football and then they like made a football because it was his house.
Speaker 1: Maybe the kids with shelves. Maybe it's like in a spare room. Maybe it's in the basement, maybe his like they have a man den downstairs that she never has to even look at.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's worth breaking up over.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: My papa was a taxidermis are you calling him that? And Popierre he he did have designated areas where my stepmom was like, dude, you can't bring dead deer in the kitchen, and that's there I don't want. It was mainly in the garage slash his workshop out back. So okay, to your point, they made it work. Yeah, So if a woman can find love with the guy who is a taxing arms, you could probably some finagle your way into staying with this guy, as long as he's not the one out there with his hands taking out these animals because that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know at what point how many animals can you just go for and then stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that the limit does exist in that situation.
Speaker 4: It's almost a little better that he's buying somebody else's it is.
Speaker 1: But I also just can't get past the fact that you call it eestate.
Speaker 2: Sale and it's just been bothering me. This not state.
Speaker 1: What's the difference the proper pronunciation of an English word.
Speaker 3: You don't say a harmony, you say e harmony.
Speaker 2: Oh, I heard you.
Speaker 1: Said eBay right after it in my mind is like he read eBay and he thinks it's east state, And I just.
Speaker 3: Well, why isn't it obay? Can you tell me that?
Speaker 2: No? Can't?
Speaker 3: Was it my fault? This sounds like the English language's fault.
Speaker 2: Is anything your fault? Never didn't think? So you didn't think?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna come back and have your keyword, your chance to win a thousand dollars on kd W B Ballen and one oh one point three kd WB with Ballon and Colt your keyword, your chance to win one thousand dollars is coming up.
Speaker 2: Basically as soon as word I'm talking.
Speaker 4: I want to figure out how late you are lit. Yeah, I'm locked in.
Speaker 3: You seem hip hop. You seem like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, okay, after what you're saying, I don't know that you're the judge of how hip hop I am.
Speaker 4: And every time I see you interacting with a youth, you're you're you're rocking and crocking.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh you're getting worse and worse.
Speaker 3: Everything about you seems like young. So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm gonna run you through a couple of words and we can learn together. Maybe you don't even know what these are.
Speaker 2: Are you amping me up right now to tear me bounce?
Speaker 3: Possibly? I'm gonna tell you the word.
Speaker 4: Definitely you've heard the word before, but I want to see if you know where it derives from, like the origin of how we got there? No chance that Well we'll start out easy drip. Where did drip come from?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Just where to drip? The word drip.
Speaker 4: It came from TikTok dripping because dude, you're dripping in diamonds, and then drip turned into like that's your swag, that's your drip.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the originated original country or person?
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't give me all the.
Speaker 4: Dk easier one sus suspicious boom.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like you're quizzing me like I'm an old person here, like and you're not.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not old.
Speaker 3: Nobody said that.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep rolling your eyes? Dellusion?
Speaker 3: Dude, you're so good. See just what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: These are just shortened words. This is very easy.
Speaker 3: You up to this one.
Speaker 4: Cause when I heard this, I didn't I didn't hear the name of Somebody dropped it in a podcast.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, that's where that comes from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ops ops, ye black ops, operation operations.
Speaker 4: The opposition who the opposition? Opponents?
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy? When somebody said that.
Speaker 4: They were like, dude, that they're the opposition, I was like, oh opposition ops, that's wild.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Charisma, yeah, solid. Do you know what a situationship is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you're in a relationship, but it's like a situation.
Speaker 2: It's like not a true commitment.
Speaker 3: You're so young?
Speaker 1: Okay, shot up almost cut.
Speaker 4: Mid that it's like mid like meh, meh, middle of the road.
Speaker 3: Okay, take it or leave it.
Speaker 1: I forgot I was supposed to say what it came from. I was just giving you a definition.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about okay, last one MPC, NPC and PC.
Speaker 1: That's one of those main person centrals. It's the it's the character. It's the character.
Speaker 2: What is though? Multi player character?
Speaker 3: Non playable character? Who non PLAYABLEM.
Speaker 1: Like mom n And it's because you're slurring your words and letters.
Speaker 2: That's my fault.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not old. It's just me. That's that was my way speaking. Yeah, that's it. I think you did see you know things I never questioned.
Speaker 2: I actually think I know more than you do.
Speaker 3: I did. I have to look up a lot of these.
Speaker 2: I think I do know more than you. We're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: So the Brittany Carpenter made an exciting announcement if you're a big fan of her and her music, not to mention a fewd amongst the pop singers seems to have come to an end. Two huge pop stars. They don't like each other, but something happened. Everyone's like, oh, I think they're actually good with each other. Now we're going to cover that coming up in the Pop Culture Minute in about six minutes.
Speaker 2: But first your keyword.
Speaker 1: To win one thousand dollars one on one point three, Katie.
Speaker 2: To It's the Pop lt Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kat w b.
Speaker 1: If you're a big fan of Sabrina Carpenter, like we are, Katie w B. You'll be excited to hear she announced on her Instagram. She said, as a thank you for giving this album two Grammys, Short and Sweet Deluxe is now available for pre order. And yes that does say featuring Miss Dolly Parton what So basically she's releasing obviously a deluxe version. It has one, two, three, four, five extra songs, but one of the five is her huge hit Please Please Please, featuring Dolly Parton.
Speaker 2: The other four look like they're new songs.
Speaker 1: But that's awesome, and Sabrina gives off like modern day Dolly Parton vibe. She's funny and she's like places into that sexy blonde vibe.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it so much.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelcey is making the rounds, you know, he has to do all the press conferences with the super Bowl coming up this weekend, so they're like, what do you love about Taylor. He's like, oh, makes she bake so much, and like, what's your favorite thing she cooks? And he's like she can. She's like, seriously quite the cook. He said, Man, I have a breakfast guy. Her pop tarts are unbelievable, man, homemade pop tarts.
Speaker 2: They're unbelievable.
Speaker 3: He just gets better and better.
Speaker 4: Breakfast guy, solid answer, Yeah, that's all you need. You don't even need any other meal really, if you just have a breakfast for breakfast, launch and dinner.
Speaker 2: I just had a breakfast burrito hm as my lunch.
Speaker 3: Solid.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel good about it.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of Taylor Swift, are she and Olivia Rodrigo still beefing?
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're like, what are you talking about? And didn't know? You know they had issues.
Speaker 1: As the tail goes, basically, Olivia Rodrigo huge fan of Taylor Swift, like loves her, idolizes her.
Speaker 2: Taylor's like, oh my god, I'm so honored.
Speaker 1: And then Olivia releases an album and a couple of the songs have some similarities to Taylor. She's like, I could never even written day ja vou if there hadn't been Cruel Summer first, et cetera. But then Taylor goes back in for those like okay, well I want naming like credits, and she takes she gets like the majority of the royalties, and it becomes like a very weird kind of toxic thing. And Olivia did not like that, and they Olivia has not posted a single thing ever again in favor of Taylor going to her shows, and everyone knows. Everyone knows she doesn't like her anymore. But maybe that's behind them. After the Grammys, they posted you know those glam bought things where the artists on the red carpet, It's like a slow mo of.
Speaker 2: Their showing their outfit off.
Speaker 1: A fan account posted one of Taylor's swift and Olivia Rodrigo liked it. She'd have to do that. I know it sounds stupid, but when you don't like someone, you are not gonna like something positive about them in a public way. Remember how they had fire Aid and it was all these huge artists coming together to raise money. Well, they actually raised one hundred million dollars in donations, which are still pouring in. They say, so it was a huge success.
Speaker 3: Is any of that going to the Pratt Daddy?
Speaker 1: I don't know how they are going to do anything with this money, Like, I don't know if you sign up to be considered, I don't know how any of that works, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know how they distribute the money.
Speaker 1: A great question though, if it's going to go to Spencer Pratt, Well, you always have the hard hitting questions. I don't always have the answers for you, but that is one of those hard hitting questions for sure. Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Do I have anything else for you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't do it?
Speaker 2: Probably maybe Okay? Do you want more or not?
Speaker 3: I don't whatever you want to do. I feel like there's something you want to say, you should say it.
Speaker 2: Did you look at the tour dates that Beyonce dropped.
Speaker 1: No, she scheduled twenty two weekend shows in eight cities, including Paris, London, La uh and she fun fact didn't hit the twin cities. She's seeming is hitting like very big cities in Houston because that's like where she's from. All Right, but pre sales start next week on February eleventh. Tour dot Beyonce dot com. Yeah, why wouldn't you go to Paris? We're gonna pick on the shows. Why would you stay here in Amerca? Why wouldn't you go to Paris?
Speaker 3: Money?
Speaker 2: That's fair?
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lesikan Lentz. We're gonna come back with anyone listening who on KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: Coult things it sounds like a Britney Spears song.
Speaker 1: It does salin and cults on one on one point three, katiew B. That one is a new one from Tate McCrae called sports Car. I can see what you're getting at.
Speaker 2: She kids kind of like the whispery, sexy Tate McCray. In general, she definitely leans into the very very Britney Spears like her music videos.
Speaker 3: Have you seen she'd be trying, she'd be trying.
Speaker 2: I don't think she even really has to try.
Speaker 1: I mean she definitely is uh putting her her and her body through it out there and the music videos, and she looks great doing it.
Speaker 2: So get it. Get it, Tate McCray, anyone listening who?
Speaker 1: We'd love to hear from you if you fit in any of these categories sixty five one nine eight nine kdew Be Does anyone get into cosplay?
Speaker 2: I know you exist?
Speaker 3: Okay, what is that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I think there are different versions of cosplay. You could be someone who just dresses up and goes to like conventions. You could be someone I think, and I could be wrong, where you dress up and you actually go to like parks and meet up for dungeons and dragons like in real life.
Speaker 2: Kind of cause play me. There's probably more to.
Speaker 1: It than that, but that's about the extent I know. I've seen it in movies. Anyone listening who got divorced recently, sorry or congrats, we did got dumped recently, But this is the next level. Anyone listening who had a lame birthday, you can remember. I feel like everyone's had like one lame one mind was my twenty second birthday. Thank you for asking. You can call six five one nine eight nine.
Speaker 2: Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Why did it suck?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: So the first half of the day I just had classes lame. Then I went to a Chinese buffet for lunch, which you think would be awesome, but I opened my fortune cookie no fortune inside.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, it was still no goodness me.
Speaker 2: No I had. But I ate by myself, like I didn't have lunch with a friend.
Speaker 4: Duveneat so much without any shame.
Speaker 2: I don't have shame.
Speaker 1: Then I went home and watched Broke Back a Mountain by myself.
Speaker 3: Dude, this is then solid note.
Speaker 2: And then I went to do my night show on the radio station.
Speaker 1: So like I spent the whole day by myself, no fortune, Broke Back Mountains the real downer.
Speaker 4: Remember we got the Chinese and watch Jake Jillenhall and he's Ledger in their blockbuster movie Broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 1: You are you know what, You're a very optimistic guy. If you fall into those categories, though, give us a call. Either you do causeway, you got divorced recently, or you had a lame birthday six five, one, nine, eight nine KTWB good one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold. Anyone listening who does cosplay, got divorced recently, or had a lame birthday doesn't have to be like your most recent birthday can be one that just sticks out in your mind, Like mine was my twenty second, this Texas lame birthday yesterday. My boyfriend had no money to do anything. Then he took the day off work.
Speaker 3: Lol.
Speaker 2: I wanted a day by myself.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's nice, this text says, is it nice?
Speaker 2: I don't know. No, it was his the lame birthday and this Texas.
Speaker 1: On my twenty first birthday, my apartment got broken into and me and my boyfriend safe god stolen.
Speaker 3: Whoa geez those forty one.
Speaker 4: Hopefully you didn't have anything like too valuable yet for me, dude, not pulling hot pockets in the safe.
Speaker 3: I got just nothing that's crazy valuable.
Speaker 2: Uh what was what is? Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: I think it was the cosplay one?
Speaker 2: Okay for me.
Speaker 6: Specifically, I am a time female at birth.
Speaker 2: But I am also h drive queen okay in the Swoon Cities.
Speaker 6: So a lot of my drag I like to cosplay and I love saying like Disney princesses. I've done like a Star Wars one before. I mean it's of a riot.
Speaker 1: So as a female, you're a drag queen and not a drag king.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, that's.
Speaker 3: What my mom does. My mom to dress. My mom just found this out like two summers ago. She was like, do big change my life. I'm going to be a drag queen. And I have the same question. I was like, so a woman, but you're a queen and she said, yes, I'm a queen trying to be a queen. That was her quote.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you could take that. You can put that as your Instagram bio.
Speaker 6: I mean it's pretty fun.
Speaker 2: You don't always have to cross dress to be a dress performer.
Speaker 3: That's and that's what I learned.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're learning a lot. Okay, So do you do.
Speaker 1: Like like kind of the drag performances, like how they have drag brunches and different things like that.
Speaker 9: I wish I am only.
Speaker 6: A baby in the drag scene.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've believe been doing it since last April. Oh, now how do you do? How do you do training?
Speaker 1: Are there actual like programs you can take or is it like watching a lot of stuff online?
Speaker 4: I saw there was something on Minneapolis Technical College. There was a course you could take too.
Speaker 6: A lot of it.
Speaker 2: Like how I got into it is I was at the Day nineties.
Speaker 6: If they have a Wednesday night competition, the saloon on head of ten they have a Thursday night competition. I mean there's competitions all around.
Speaker 1: Is there uh something that you are going to be in soon that we should tell people to come check out?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm going to be at the Gay nineties on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Well who will you be?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: It would just be I mean I.
Speaker 6: Just performed myself.
Speaker 2: I'm Rosie Posy, Rosie Posy.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, Well I love it. I love learning a little bit more about that. Thank you so much for calling in.
Speaker 4: Last question, what's the most difficult thing about performing?
Speaker 1: Probably people would.
Speaker 10: Think they can touch me without permission?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, thank you. That's always a no. That's always for everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a big an scenario.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for calling in, Rosie. We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, 'ble to be Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: I thought a lame birthday?
Speaker 2: Oh no, what year was it?
Speaker 6: It was my twenty second birthday and the only thing I got because it was during COVID was motorcycle peg for my boyfriend. Motorcycle not even my own?
Speaker 4: Is that keyword for something? Or I didn't know motorcycles have pegs? What is a peg for a motorcycle? O?
Speaker 6: Peg is like a little place yeah for me, motorcycle.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's like when you get a BMX bike and you like ride on the back.
Speaker 6: Basically, but it's sure motorcycle right, nice cult.
Speaker 4: I don't know what did you think it was, Well, she's a peg and boyfriend.
Speaker 3: At first, I was like, I just want to.
Speaker 1: Make sure, okay, I have I know it's even crazier that your worst birthday was the same age as my worst birthday twenty two.
Speaker 6: You know, because it was twenty twenty, so kind of double whammy.
Speaker 4: Both of you should get together and do like a redo twenty two read birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm too old.
Speaker 1: I can't go out that late girl, you're still young if that was twenty twenty, me, no chance I can go out.
Speaker 2: We have to do like a Matt Day.
Speaker 3: Every since I was a cheap.
Speaker 1: Salent and cold on one oh one point three k d WB. We do have justin Timberlake tickets coming up.
Speaker 2: We have it in our after.
Speaker 1: School pop plays, which usually falls somewhere between that, like three thirty eight three forty time.
Speaker 2: So I just want your you to be ready for that. Okay, we have a big.
Speaker 1: Date night coming up Valentine's Days next weekend.
Speaker 2: But what would a date night look like in the medieval times? I'm gonna guess. I'm gonna guess you if you've ever been.
Speaker 1: In one of those medieval places, you had to like eat your soup with of a chicken bone. So for starters, for starters, we're gonna run through and we come back in five on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: It's the medieval times. You're going on a date.
Speaker 1: Fallon, You need to change your voice.
Speaker 3: He is the medieval times and you are going on.
Speaker 2: A date gaggled around Colt just us.
Speaker 3: One KD W B.
Speaker 4: With founin cults. Okay, so you're on this date right, not yet though, what are you wearing? I'm gonna give you a couple of options? Okay, okay, for your medieval da I'm gonna give you a couple of options of what you wear. You can be in a fitted gown, okay, or a cloak with mantles on it.
Speaker 3: Cloak with mantles.
Speaker 1: So here's why, because I could the fitted is what threw me off with the gown.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't know where we're going to eat, so I don't want to be restricted.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, the cloak.
Speaker 1: I know I can eat whatever I want. It's like elastic wasted pants.
Speaker 4: You are a lady, not of the night, but a lady, which is weirdly a step above a peasant. Okay, so you're in the castle, but you're in love with a peasant.
Speaker 1: Oh God, just such a typical woman moved. Yeah, telling do it for love and these times guys come on, So.
Speaker 3: This peasant man.
Speaker 1: Can you tell the court musical girl to bring it back and not so loud.
Speaker 3: So the peasant you're in love with.
Speaker 4: What he does is he gives one of your friends a little letter as they're out and about from the castle, and she said, he says to hide to under this tree. So you make a walk to this tree. You pick it up. Now he has a little riddle for you.
Speaker 2: I hate riddles. I would never be into a guy who's into riddles.
Speaker 4: Go on, medieval times, not a lot to do, so a lot of people love doing riddles.
Speaker 1: I actually there's a ton to do, a lot of work in the castle. I'm probably doing a lot of laundry as a woman, let's be honest.
Speaker 4: So with his poetry exchange, he says, hopefully our.
Speaker 3: Books don't get too hot. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I think that he's talking about private parts touching and creating friction.
Speaker 2: Oh, you talking.
Speaker 3: About reading by the fireplace.
Speaker 1: Which leads to body parts rubbing together.
Speaker 3: It was a Netflix and Jill friction. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 1: Instead of Netflix and chill, it was books and fire, books and fire.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you meet up by the fireplace, you're reading. I don't mean Colleen hoover or something. Yeah, back in the day, and all of a sudden, you have an option. Okay, yeah, you can dance in a candlelit hall or falconry date.
Speaker 2: I love this. Choose your own adventure.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with dancing, mostly because I don't want him to try to show off him shooting down a falcon.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, no, it would be training falcons together. Oh, watching them sore.
Speaker 3: Nat.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was training falcons. I thought it was shooting them.
Speaker 1: I would like to return what I chose and pick up the falconry.
Speaker 4: Immediately, because your lady, you're not a peasant. You're not built. You know you're weak.
Speaker 2: I am built. I'm felt like a brick house. Show some respect in my body.
Speaker 4: The falcon just turns on you start scratching up your face, so rude. Luckily for you, though, it was kind of a nice thing because the makeup you were wearing back then totally toxic.
Speaker 3: Okay, you were gonna.
Speaker 1: Die, so thanks, so thank thanks the falcon for ripping my face apart.
Speaker 4: Now you're a peasant man. He actually what he does is he patches you up a little bit. Okay, this is a bad date.
Speaker 3: Get you all done up nice and nice and right racks.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely no proper medicine being used.
Speaker 3: It's a proper date.
Speaker 4: There are three things going on, okay, you read by the fire, you got to train falcons, and to top off the night, you can horseback ride a sunset or a boat ride on the castle lake.
Speaker 1: How about a freaking meal? Why are we doing all these activities? I'm starving. I wore a cloak so you wouldn't even see if I bloated. Could I get a slow of bread, my guy, a drizzle of olive oil and a sip of wine? Is it too much to ask for? I don't want to ride the boat or the horse unless it's taken me to get a freaking meal.
Speaker 3: Just what I second thought. The peasant doesn't.
Speaker 4: Think you're worth getting beheaded after this outburst of rage.
Speaker 2: It's because I'm angry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's out good.
Speaker 1: I'm going to date someone who could afford to buy me a meal, you cheap ass.
Speaker 3: You know, when I was looking at this, I was looks.
Speaker 1: By the fire, try s'mores by the fire next time.
Speaker 3: I was thinking it was gonna be like way different. But it's not.
Speaker 4: Because there's a lot of dates you could have in nature, so it's like not totally different from like any dates. I mean, obviously you're not going to see a movie or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm actually upset that there aren't more falconry options and dating in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Back by one complaint.
Speaker 4: It's just throwing hatchets now, it's like the closest you can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, yeah, throwing is so like medieval times.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, that's it? All right?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 2: How do you think I you think no one will find no one will love me in the medieval times?
Speaker 3: There's gonna be one dude whos just totally worn down.
Speaker 2: And I've already said it a million times. I would be burned.
Speaker 1: I would be a witch immediately with my attitude guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean what, I have one thousand dollars, Let's try to get you a grand and I don't know ten minutes.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 9: This is the Fallon and Culture Today's trending with Fallon and colt On one Katie w.
Speaker 1: B One trending story is that Sabrina Carpenter is going to drop an extended version of Short and Sweet after those Grammys and one song features Dolly Parton, like she's like redoing Please, Please Please with Dolly Parton. I'm really excited about that. Speaking of Dolly, I learned this today, which is mind blowing. Did you let Dolly Parton her production company produced like the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer show.
Speaker 2: No, Well, now they have a.
Speaker 1: New show coming out about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Okay, and Dolly's producing it again, and Sarah Michelle Geller's on board, so there's gonna be like a new Slayer.
Speaker 2: Buffy's Sarah Michelle Geller.
Speaker 1: She's gonna come back and she's gonna do like occasional Poppins, you know what I mean, like as a mentor.
Speaker 3: She's out here grinding getting it.
Speaker 2: She's got a grind. She's got a grind. She's got a grind.
Speaker 1: This is my new favorite trend that I saw on TikTok where women are describing their exes as clothing brands. Okay, this is actually funny. We pulled out some of the funniest ones. So she called her ex Tommy Hill figure because he'll figure out a way to lie about anything. Oh, I know, Ross, because I settled for less, you did, h and m because he was trying.
Speaker 2: To be hers and mine got him.
Speaker 1: Gerber because he's still a mama's boy forever twenty one because he refuses to grow up. Solid she cute, but run small dog bart. These are girls describing their ex'es as clothing brands. TJ Max paid the Max got the minimum. Thank Oh yeah, I again, Nike constantly.
Speaker 2: Just doing it with someone else.
Speaker 1: Goodwill because he's been handed down a lot o a couple of marks, Ky Mark because he's done disappeared.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: What would you describe yours as any X?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I try to think about that. They hit so many of the good ones. I was gonna go with, like Spencer's Is.
Speaker 3: He a freak?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Because all he wears is graphic keys and he is a manchild. I don't know, but I don't even think that even fits. I was trying to think of another funny. I don't have another funny one. No no, no, I'm done. Okay, And that is your trending hope, that hope that helped you out in life. Now this might actually you're you were doing one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: One on one point three kdo you go?
Speaker 1: Two pair of Justin Timberlake tickets were fouling and cults one on one point three KDWB. The safest way to make sure you don't missed up is just making katiewb a pre set on the free iHeartRadio app Boom. You open it, you're on your way home from school or whatever. You can pop us on very easily.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: The easier something is, the more likely I am to use it.
Speaker 2: That's just how it goes. So we call this our after school pop Quiz because it's after.
Speaker 1: School, but we're still quizzing you on some trivia.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: The good news is you can win a pair of tickets to see Justin Timberlake at Excel Energy Center February twenty fourth if you get the most questions correct. So you will compete against someone else. But it's it's like the quickest.
Speaker 2: Way to win anything. We make it very easy. Hi, KATIEWB. What is your name?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hi Scott? You a big Justin Timberlake fan? Ah my daughter?
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, Scott. Hold on one second, we'll grab your competitor.
Speaker 2: Hi. What's your name?
Speaker 6: Hi? Jessica.
Speaker 1: Jessica? All right with Jessica and Scott playing today. I'm nervous, are you?
Speaker 2: Why wait?
Speaker 1: Without knowing a single thing about Jessica or Scott based solely on their voices, could who do you think is gonna win?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 4: Man, I think I think Jessica's got in the bag.
Speaker 3: But I'm rooting for Scott Daddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you're really just playing both sides, aren't you?
Speaker 2: There? Scott?
Speaker 1: Jessica, you you can get these tickets very easily. I think maybe, I don't know. We'll see if you know the answer. Are you chime in with your name? Whoever gets the most correct? When's the tickets? Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Question number one? What are the bones in your spine called?
Speaker 6: Yes, vertebrae?
Speaker 2: That's right, okay, Jessica. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I thought that might be the most difficult question I have, so I'm very proud of you. Question number two, in what year did World War Two end?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you. I took history at eight am in college, so I never went no idea. Scott. Do you have a guess?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: It is not, Jessica. Do you have a guess?
Speaker 3: World?
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's Okay, we don't have to know, Okay, No. Nineteen forty five, question number three, what's the technical term for a lie detector?
Speaker 2: Jessica, Yes, Jessica, yeah, jess Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And Colt did call this even though I felt it was very hurtful to Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Scott. We'll have another pair of five fifteen.
Speaker 1: But Jessica justin Timberlake tickets.
Speaker 2: Congrats.
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you, You're very good.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome.
Speaker 1: Like I said, another pair coming up at five point fifteen on KD w B.
Speaker 2: No, it's the unbelievable story of the day. One on.
Speaker 6: W B.
Speaker 4: I'm not even gonna read the headline. I'm not gonna give you any of the details. I'm just gonna tell you what I know off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: You said, and I quote, I'll never forget this story for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: If I need to read from nothing. Oh, I've seen multiple videos.
Speaker 1: Now there there is You've been watching videos and different angles.
Speaker 4: There is one angle where you can see it happening. I don't want to a guy in Canada acting unruly. You can't get drunk and run around naked.
Speaker 1: It's just the thing that is the thing Publican decency is a real thing.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that.
Speaker 4: You want to try it out sometimes and you're like, dude, no, give my clothes.
Speaker 2: On, got it?
Speaker 1: And it's hard because for some reason, when you're drunk, you want more freedom.
Speaker 2: You're hot, you're sweaty.
Speaker 3: And it's animalistic, like that's how you know.
Speaker 4: We were brought into this world at nudith, and sometimes you want to get back to the roots.
Speaker 2: Did you say nudith?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you say nudith?
Speaker 4: So this guy in Canada outside right, he's outside, let me ask you something about Canada. Is it warm or cold this time of year? I've heard cold, super cold. The guy gets arrested, okay, naked, naked arrested.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for the police officers, Like I didn't set up for this, but but you did.
Speaker 4: The Canadian moose troopers are hauling him to the vehicle, and I don't know what happens.
Speaker 3: They trip fall.
Speaker 4: You know what happens when your tongue gets stuck to Like you put your tongue on a pole, yeah, and when it gets stuck to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like gets stuck and you have to rip it off. So his mouth hit like a patch of ice.
Speaker 4: He's nude and he went down, Yeah, bathing suit area caught the ice, got stuck to it.
Speaker 2: He's dong.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean if you want to say that. Yeah, So they try to pull him back up.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused.
Speaker 4: Well, he's running around, he's sweaty, probably, so the officers trying to yank him back up.
Speaker 3: How would a Canadian say, no, no, that's that's trillian. No, no, no, no no. They're like, what, dude, you're crazy drunk, shut up.
Speaker 2: And he's like no, but don't no, you's in a weird accent.
Speaker 4: And anyways, I don't know what happens with the cuts, but word on the street is there was some carriage.
Speaker 3: There was Well, now here's the thing, though.
Speaker 2: You're dancing with the devil, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Here's here's my question though, Like, if you're.
Speaker 1: Like bubble gum on the sidewalk, imagine that kind of pull it up and it's a hot day and just keep sticking.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: If you're nude and you get arrested, don't they have like a row before that? How you're just gonna throw a naked person back in the back of your car.
Speaker 2: Well you don't want to.
Speaker 1: It's the cares not gonna have a lost and found in the back of the car. Like here, you put this top and these pants on. So you think they should have a plush row for everyone. Then people are gonna be out there trying to get arrested. Like I want to give you one of them.
Speaker 4: Anywhere I go, anytime I go anywhere with my kids, I bring an extra stuf clothing so you never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: That's what they should do. You never know if you're gonna run, you kin.
Speaker 1: Have every different size. You basically have to turn into an old baby size.
Speaker 3: No, just do xxxx XIL. They could be.
Speaker 2: They could be like fans wouldn't stay on a thin person.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: If I worked in a police what do they call it a station, sure, precinct whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If I work there and I'm like front desk and you bring in a new dude, I'm suing you gotta have some type of clothing.
Speaker 2: Well, they give them an outfit when they get to the police station. I believe it's orange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, perfect, Just start keeping those in the back of the car.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's going to be easy to put a top over someone's head when they're in handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not my problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it all right.
Speaker 1: That is a story you'll never forgets, The Unbelievable Story of the Day on kd W B one one three KDW with Salon and Colt. We do have more justin Timberly tickets coming to bround five point fifteen. We also have clip quiz coming up, which was one of my favorite things. But I have a hard hitting question coming up around four forty. You know, they're like, oh, where do you meet people these days? And there are always like a like, I feel like there are three main places people say they meet people.
Speaker 2: It's like or maybe five. I have five. They say they meet.
Speaker 1: Them at works, they meet them at school, makes sense, they meet them on a dating app YEP, or one of these two places. I won't know if it's if it's true one of these two extra places. Can people actually meet here?
Speaker 2: Is that a myth?
Speaker 1: Okay? But I also well, are we gonna are we doing the rece Withatherspoon thing here? Because now I feel like, okay, I thought we're running out of times. I got nervous, okay, But I also we're gonna we're gonna get into that coming up after four o'clock. But I heard this thing. Sometimes I'll you know, we scroll it and I'll be like, oh, that caught my ear, and I like a little motivational quote or inspirational thing in case you need it. So I heard Reese Weatherspoon share this on a podcast, and I thought I would pass it along and see what you think.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: She's talking about three different types of people.
Speaker 11: There's going to be third of the people are going to lift you out. They're going to believe in your dreams.
Speaker 2: They're going to encourage you. You're going to encourage them.
Speaker 11: And a third of the people are going to be cooked totally neutral.
Speaker 5: They're just neutral.
Speaker 11: And you don't care about them.
Speaker 2: They don't care about you, no harm, no foul.
Speaker 3: And then the other.
Speaker 11: Third are going to try and drag you down actively, whether they know it consciously unconsciously, they are here to pull people down, and they're going to try and pull you down. And she was like, avoid the bottom third. And I talked to this, like my kids about it all the time, about finding friendships that lift you up. See you care about you, care about your children, care about.
Speaker 2: Your mom and your dad and your family.
Speaker 11: You know, try and bring and track those kinds of people in your life and avoid those bottom third because they're coming for you. Man, They're coming for your light and your energy.
Speaker 2: Good news, you're my top third. Call you're my top third.
Speaker 3: You know something that somebody else was.
Speaker 2: Lost that in return your bottom heard.
Speaker 4: Somebody was talking about that, like, which which third are you?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 3: I said, like, if you.
Speaker 1: For the person, because there are some people I do I do.
Speaker 2: Wish not the best born. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Idea that somebody. Somebody said that. The other day, They're like, think about all the things you want your partner to be. Are you any of those? Would you date you? If you say no, that's a problem. Would never date me, that's a problem, That's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'd like hook up with me probably, but I would not consistently date me.
Speaker 3: Yeah crap, just late night text like.
Speaker 2: You know the answer. I'm not up.
Speaker 1: Two am anyway, Evaluate those people in your life if they're in the bottom third.
Speaker 9: It's clip quiz on kd.
Speaker 2: W B joining us today, Ted, what what's new in your world.
Speaker 1: I believe we have to kick off the week with what happened over the weekend for you?
Speaker 10: Nothing too crazy, and went up to d Luth and went snowboarding with my friend Chris. Oh wow, so that was nice. You know I did something athletic.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you was. You were a snowboarder. I mean, I don't give snowboarder vibes.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: He gets he's great at well he's also good at gymnastics and he doesn't give gymnastics vibes either.
Speaker 3: That's true. I am I think about you a gymnast.
Speaker 4: Anytime I go to gymnastics, I think about you immediately when I say my daughter's there. Oh good for them for being It makes sense because he's a great sports you are swollen like you got those biceps or it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Man. You guys just pump me up every time I'm here.
Speaker 1: Mostly Colt, I've actually got against you today because he's sweet on you and know he's gives you an advantage. We are playing clip quiz today and who you said that?
Speaker 3: Colt?
Speaker 6: Go first? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what we'll have col.
Speaker 2: Okay perfect, I am hosting.
Speaker 1: We play a clip of a TV show, a movie and a song.
Speaker 2: You guess each and what year they came out. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, here is your TV show.
Speaker 8: I know the joke, Sammy, you ol slag? So Brent moister general? Have you a fault with driver's job?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Good, don't bother. I've got the money. He's perfect. Has he passed his fault with driver's tests? He gives the tests.
Speaker 4: This is a TV show? Is this the Office? The British version?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love British slang.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that it only had two seasons.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't either, obviously.
Speaker 1: I think even the British people agree the US version was better, So.
Speaker 3: It's like one of the only things were better. Sure for sure?
Speaker 2: Here is your movie?
Speaker 5: What are you in the Army? Peace Corps?
Speaker 3: Peace Corps?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: That's very altrudocious of you?
Speaker 5: All trudocious?
Speaker 2: That's not a word.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean human adocious?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one, all right? Britty to order?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can I get a double pizza burger, chili fries with cheese and a large chocolate milkshake?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I love the order? And that would help?
Speaker 1: And also there's a there are two very famous people in that clip. I don't one with a I would say, much more distinct voice than the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they sounded familiar, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Shallow?
Speaker 3: How shallow?
Speaker 1: How do you don't know this movie? Gwyneth Paltrow?
Speaker 3: No, I never, I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should. You should watch. It's actually a pretty good movie. And here is your song?
Speaker 3: Are they going to say anything?
Speaker 2: What the fact that you don't know?
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's not TLC. What is the more superior version of TLC?
Speaker 11: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Oh, Destiny's Child? Dang it, I only know so many Disney Child. I don't know. I can't give it to you. I knew we wouldn't get the name.
Speaker 1: That's pretty delicious, right, think you read but this joy?
Speaker 3: I've never heard that part of the song. I just heard the hook.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, what you're all of those come out?
Speaker 2: Booty Delicious and the Office the UK version.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say that this was two thousand and one nine.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you get any points just to the Office?
Speaker 7: You did?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I didn't even write that down. My apology, You're all right? Here we go, Ted, let's wish hopefully you have a little bit better luck here than I'll Culdie boy, here's your TV show.
Speaker 3: But the love she found wasn't meant to be a christ.
Speaker 5: When this process began, I never drained I would meet someone like you.
Speaker 3: I've enjoyed every sound.
Speaker 10: It sounds super cheesy and like a reality TV show.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. Here is your movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know where's it going, right? Hotel charge is one hundred and fifty? Okay, that.
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh. Okay, Surf Lessons, Blue Crush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that movie when I was younger.
Speaker 2: You proud of you? Okay, And here is your song, Let's get It's bring us close.
Speaker 3: Don't look like the honey.
Speaker 10: This is work It by the legendary Missy Elliott.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 3: Did you get your TV show? Yeah? The Bachelor?
Speaker 2: Okay, just making sure, all right, have three points. I was a little They come out.
Speaker 10: Two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: Going into round two, Ted has doubled Colt. Ted has four to Colts two. We'll come back with a round two of clip quiz on Katie w B. I wasn asuge.
Speaker 9: It's clip quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 2: Can you believe? It's argue? Time for round two? Clip quiz. Ted is in the lead with four points.
Speaker 3: To colts to what else is new?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Cult?
Speaker 2: Here is your movie?
Speaker 3: What walking? I spoke to your principal?
Speaker 6: What just now?
Speaker 5: On the phone?
Speaker 2: Where's my door?
Speaker 3: Privacy is a privileged?
Speaker 5: Where's my door?
Speaker 3: Mom? Oh?
Speaker 4: Is this freaky Friday? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: All right? Here's your TV show? So they're playing Attack of the fifty Woman at the crescents far you want to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Kill me?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Who's that Gules always hanging out with? Knows why you feel like? Slemmon? Hey?
Speaker 2: Can I help you?
Speaker 5: I hope? So you're my tutor?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't think so?
Speaker 3: Okay? I heard James right.
Speaker 4: It sounds like an older high school setting, maybe like Varsity Blues or something.
Speaker 2: Is that your guys?
Speaker 10: Dang it, that's a movie. No Varsity Blues. I thought it was a TV.
Speaker 1: Show show too?
Speaker 2: Is it Friday Night Lights?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: All right? Either? Right's wrong? It's one Tree Hill?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 2: Huh? Okay? And here is your You're going to give you your movie?
Speaker 3: Yep? Okay?
Speaker 12: Song someone must friends? If bubb was hitting and I was hurt. Would you'd be by my side if it was time to put it well? Would you'd be down the road? I'd be down and killing, chilling, drought. I make some questions to find out how he's feeling south if.
Speaker 8: Burger king?
Speaker 3: Would you be the shame friends.
Speaker 8: And killing me?
Speaker 3: If you were my best friend? No? Okay, I know it's pretty said way, wait, play one more time?
Speaker 2: No, I don't have time. We don't have time.
Speaker 3: Girl down now you have three? Still have love for me?
Speaker 5: What's it?
Speaker 2: Call out?
Speaker 3: Twenty one questions?
Speaker 1: Point So Colt, you have a chance to tie Ted if he gets zero points?
Speaker 2: Moving forward? Did come out?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: What was the movie again?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I'm gonna be honest. I've moved on, deleted it. Okay, freaky ride for.
Speaker 3: Your Okay, So this is this came out? This is all? This is all two thousand and three. Good today?
Speaker 1: All right, and here you go, Ted, here's your movie.
Speaker 5: So let's do this again sometime. We'd love to take him money again.
Speaker 3: Could cry, but let's say fair, y'all.
Speaker 5: D just stolen moves.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, right up my alley, this is you got served. I wanted to be a breakdancer so bad. After I saw that movie and middle school, I.
Speaker 2: Thought no one would know.
Speaker 1: Of course this is gonna be hard because there's no I would have known this one.
Speaker 2: Here's your TV show, A lot of pausing. Get ready, you're.
Speaker 7: Being an idiot. If you have a take in your brain, it's not pleasant. But if we don't do anything, you'll be dead by the weekend.
Speaker 5: Have you actually seen more?
Speaker 7: When you're all better, I'll show you my diplomas.
Speaker 2: You were sure I had masculinis?
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm not sure. I'm gonna go twenty four House in your house? Okay, I think I got it? Is it dip it Low by Christina Milian So I pulled the debut.
Speaker 2: In what year?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: I was lame and in order two thousand and one, two three and four call still loses ted me write to a good job guy.
Speaker 6: That is job.
Speaker 9: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three k d W.
Speaker 1: B Man, I'm sure there's going to come a day when you're gonna be happy. I do not say the name Blake Lively or Justin Baldoni today is not the day.
Speaker 3: Know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Your pop culture? Your pop culture? Then I brought to by Ova Lesagan Linz. So obviously Blake Lively has another movie coming out with Anna Kendrick. It's the sequel to a Simple Favor. It's called Another Simple Favor, which I loved the original movie. It was very good.
Speaker 2: So I have been looking forward to this one.
Speaker 1: But they have to start promoting it right, which I'm sure Blake Lively has her comments off, but she can't on this one because it's a joint post with her and Anna Kendrick saying it's coming to prime on May first. So I go, obviously, I have to go to the comm right, go to the comments. Immediately, people are just ripping her apart. Number one, how involved are Blake's dragons in this one?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The next one?
Speaker 1: Is Blake going to keep Anna in the basement for the premiere? Produced, written, directed, edited, and starring Blake Lively. Probably this one. I'll never watch anything with Blake again. Next person is like me, came straight to the comments. I don't another one? Did Ryan rewrite a scene? The thing about this is and a lot of people said they felt bad for Anna Kendrick. I don't hate Justin or Blake really in this situation. I think it's really unfortunate. I think there are truths on both sides.
Speaker 4: They both look I think, like kind of bags at some point.
Speaker 1: I think Blake completely hijacked the movie Her and Ryan, But I also think Justin Baldoni did some things that were inappropriate.
Speaker 3: For sure, Yeah, but it does.
Speaker 4: What sucks for them is one billionaires. People already hate success with people do, and then when you got someone who's like coming into a project and it's like, I'm Khalisi, it's like, all right, that's.
Speaker 2: Not how you bag. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's hard to like, especially for the haters, because dud, they're just trying to latch on anything and as soon as you come in, you're like, dude, I got dragons.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's wild.
Speaker 4: That's just so easy to lob it up, and then boom they spike it down.
Speaker 2: Truly. Yeah, And what's weird is they then embarrassing text.
Speaker 1: I'd be so released that I would be I would be so embarrassed if majority of my text were released.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I cannot believe Justin he put out that voice note.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, do you sound so weird in this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then it is interesting though because for some reason, like when you turn off your comments, that means that you're in the wrong, Like he left his on and if you go to his comments, like, dude, his comments are on, that's all.
Speaker 3: We gotta see.
Speaker 1: Well, it also is like all positive to him, and I do feel like it is giving off a little bit of obsessist vibe.
Speaker 3: Well then when you go.
Speaker 4: To his page and it's like this wholesome family, like it's just the people are like, oh, this guy's so nice, but you don't know what or who's someone his bassed off. And again I'm not saying he's in the wrong. I think they're both taking l's here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fiery concerts they had in La did a really great job of raising money over one hundred million and donations have already been raised and they're still pouring in, they say it, which is really cool. So Brintay Carpenter announced that she is releasing a short and sweet extended version album because of the Grammy. So they're gonna be like I think five extra tracks, but the one that has me very excited, please please please, with Dolly Parton The other four appear to be new songs, but I cannot wait to hear Dolly Please, Please Please. That song is so good anyway and unique.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: What if she just wraps on it? Weird?
Speaker 1: That'd be a weird take, new move. Travis Kelcey is doing the rounds. He has the super Bowl coming up this weekend, so he's doing press conferences.
Speaker 2: And they're like, who knows, what would you like the Taylor cooks.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm a break this guy. Her pop tarts are unbelievable. Man, homemade pop tarts. They're unbelievable. Did I sound like him?
Speaker 3: Kind of? Actually?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I want to try a tailor swift pop tart. Come on, what's the recipe?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: Drop it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love breakfast food too, Travis. We have that in common. We were talking about this earlier. You me, we love a breakfast for dinner. I've always called it Brenner Hugh.
Speaker 4: Dunner is the best buffet style. Just sign me up. Boom boom boom.
Speaker 2: Where are you going for a buffet brinner?
Speaker 3: My wife whips it up.
Speaker 2: What's on the brinner?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: We have French toast, yeah, eggs, cinnamon, eggs, which not a lot of people think about.
Speaker 3: No, look at me like that.
Speaker 2: It was that an accident.
Speaker 1: She was trying to sprinkle it on the French toast and the bottles open, the eggs.
Speaker 2: It sounds terrible.
Speaker 1: Say wait, your breakfast buffet is French toast and cinnamon eggs.
Speaker 3: That's all you need?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Pat, I'm flying.
Speaker 3: You hate it.
Speaker 2: One on one point three kdw B with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 1: This is like a genuine I'm like, genuinely curious if this is real. Do people actually find love at the gym? Because they say, you know, every day, like any one of my friends that are single, Like, it's so hard out there, so hard to find people. Dating apps suck you, Like you've tried everyone, and look they're like any friend your friend could recommend. You've tried all your coworkers are too old or too young for you.
Speaker 4: Now, I've always been in a relationship throughout my gym career, but I have gotten hit on a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Your gym career. Go on, you had a career at the gym, Yeah, just.
Speaker 4: Like when I go hard at the gym, when is that? Well, I'm on a little break right now, I'm tired, You're tired. My gym is my basement, which nothing makes you feel more poor than working out in an unfinished basement.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you.
Speaker 2: That's right now?
Speaker 3: It's katy litter. I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, by ships, kitty letter sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been hit on a couple of times, so I could see how if I was unfaithful it could lead to some sort of love situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know how Jake feels about me sharing this.
Speaker 1: I do know he hooked up with the front desk girl at a gym before.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Jake's got the move.
Speaker 1: Well, I made the joke because they hooked up once, and don't think you ever heard from working I was like, most not a performer.
Speaker 3: Well, but I'll both had a lot more endurance in the gym.
Speaker 2: I keep it ripping my husband, he's great, dude.
Speaker 4: That's crazy to pull up the front desk worker guy girl.
Speaker 2: It was a girl jakeson to women got it as far as I know, never been with a man.
Speaker 3: Well listen, that's actually a crazy feat.
Speaker 1: But constantly girls I know are being hit on by guys at the gym. Uh No, Like I'm leave me alone. I'm here to go to work out in, not to be hit on. But there have to be super hot people who actually do so.
Speaker 2: This is a question.
Speaker 1: Six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. Do people actually find love of the gym because they're like, oh, you should get into activities, should go do this, you'll meet someone.
Speaker 2: Does it actually happen?
Speaker 1: Or are these guys out here hitting on girls for no reason because they don't want it, They're never.
Speaker 4: Gonna want In my head, it's the other way around. It's got to be the like a woman approaching somebody.
Speaker 2: And girls do that, you know, Yeah, for sure it's happened to me. You literally could not work in that you've been hit on more?
Speaker 3: Can you try to be honest with you? Every time I got hit onto the gym it was another dude.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 3: After the calves, baby.
Speaker 1: Every I hate asking questions.
Speaker 2: I hate carrying anything.
Speaker 3: Fine muscular calves. What else can you want? I don't.
Speaker 1: This is like the time you thought the Trader Joe's employees were hitting on you, and they're just supposed to be They're supposed to be kind.
Speaker 3: We got to be at least one person.
Speaker 1: Sorry, We'll see six, five, one, nine, eight nine kd WB Do people actually find love at the gym?
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 1: On one point three kd WB with Fallon and called I want to know do people actually fall in love at the gym? Because you you hear about guys hitting on girls all the time. I don't want this. I want to get my work out and leave me alone. But they're also like, I don't know. They claim you can meet people at the gym, and I was like, I don't. It just seems like most people don't want to be approached. This text says, granted we're not together anymore, but I did fall hard for a guy when we met at co ed volleyball at the gym. We went to open gym twice a week and we dated for about a year. So they did find love. And we're taking your calls did you find love at the gym?
Speaker 6: Not me personally, but I do have a friend that she met her now fiance while they were at the gym working out.
Speaker 1: Wait, is this like one of those urban legends where you're like, I know this girl.
Speaker 2: You met someone.
Speaker 6: Literally she was like chiropractor's intern and she's fantastic. She saw she met this guy, and she always thought he was so cute when he was working out, and finally one day it's like he shot a shot and they are now living in Florida. They're engaged and couldn't be happier.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe you, but it does still sound like one of those urban legend stories because you're by chiropractor secretary who doesn't live here.
Speaker 2: They live in Florida.
Speaker 3: Let's really lay that out.
Speaker 6: I totally understand.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the name of the guy, Mike.
Speaker 2: We were not to turn on people that I call it.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to lie on the radio today.
Speaker 2: I believe your story.
Speaker 6: I believe they really are just absolutely cute. Oh sure, they're they living their life down there and she's working and he's working and they work out together.
Speaker 3: They sound like normal people.
Speaker 2: Okay people, Hi, thank you for calling in. Get it Hi.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that people actually find love of the gym?
Speaker 2: I do have you.
Speaker 6: My mom is a trainer at a gym and she was training this one guy and she was like, like, you know, I should meet my daughter.
Speaker 2: She's really cool, and yeah, I mean we met the gym and now we've been.
Speaker 1: Dating for like a year.
Speaker 3: Why your mom set you up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Most people would not like that. So that means your mom has did taste though, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: We kind of always joked sough that she like was trying to give me away a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good time.
Speaker 3: Well that's awesome. I'm glad you're in love. That's nice feeling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, she didn't say they were in love. So they've been together for like a year.
Speaker 3: Have you said the word yet?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually, like a month after dating, was like, I should tell you something.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 1: You're like me, I couldn't. I couldn't wait. People, they'll be waiting months. I'm like, what, you either love me or you don't. We're getting married tomorrow. Let's figure it out. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: So as possible. People find love at the gym.
Speaker 2: So like, don't. Let's like go up and hit on a girl and she's on the treadmill.
Speaker 3: Exact still.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cold. Yeah, we still have another pair of justin Timberlake tickets. I don't know how we got to pair each day, but we do. So we have another pair coming up around five fifteen, But first we play the one K wordplay. We got super close yesterday. Was her name, Tresa. I think I almost matched all my four words with her. Almost the easiest one actually was the one we didn't match on.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a game of matching words.
Speaker 1: You try to pair up with either me or we call it the one K wordplay, your chance to win one thousand pennies. You can call it now to play six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: It's going to be hard to leave.
Speaker 1: That song is called Timeless, uh, I know again, I know. He repeated timeless seventy seven times the end of it.
Speaker 2: But that is the name of the new weekend song time fan.
Speaker 3: You're a fan fan Playboy Cardi? Yes, and that was his god given name, Playboy Cardi.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult and time for the one K word play. We have Michelle on the phone. Michelle, you're trying to play.
Speaker 2: Hi, Can I play the game?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Mis Hi?
Speaker 3: Michelle?
Speaker 2: How are you today?
Speaker 6: I'm all right?
Speaker 2: How are you good? Thank you? Michelle?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard us play the one k wordplay before I think.
Speaker 2: So, I'm always I always am late from work, so I prime miss it all at a time. Well, first off, you need to get out of there earlier.
Speaker 3: You're on here grinding.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of this. You need you deserve more time off. Oh I know, I know.
Speaker 6: I work two jobs too, so I get it.
Speaker 2: Me too, girl, I get it too. All right. Here's the thing, Michelle.
Speaker 1: You have to match four words with either myself or Cult for your chance to win one penn. So do you want to try to match words with me or Cult?
Speaker 2: Today? I will go with you?
Speaker 4: Okay, alrighty really all right? Fallons the studio go on? Yeah, everybody chooses fallon.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Feelings aren't even hurt even a little bit. Okay, Michelle.
Speaker 3: Your first word palise, police police.
Speaker 5: So then I have to say something that goes with that.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Okay, one station, police station, Okay, okay, what about four?
Speaker 2: Can I say?
Speaker 6: Four plays?
Speaker 3: Oh day? All right? Mississippi Mississippi river. And the last word is toast hi sandwich. All right?
Speaker 4: Balance except free ba la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the studio.
Speaker 4: Fallon so much Okay, So your first letter letter. First word police please station, You're gonna go to station?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't want to now.
Speaker 4: All right, Michelle, here we go four four four four golf.
Speaker 3: Like four god shouts up.
Speaker 2: Play was taking of and I wasn't thinking master.
Speaker 6: Next word, that's okay, oh.
Speaker 1: Man Mississippi River, Oh toast, Oh this get better?
Speaker 3: She had maker and then sandwich, switch up sandwich. So now now.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, sang Michelle. I'm sorry we did not match today.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 2: I had fun. Good, thank you. Here we go Justin Timberlake tickets going to Collar ten at six five one nine eight nine k d w B.
Speaker 1: That you asked me if I ever saw a Justin Timberlake show, and I was like, yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: And then You're like, I was, no, whoa one? It look such a braggy little situation.
Speaker 3: Are you throwing casually?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw and saying that thing in like.
Speaker 2: The top there room. I never went into a great.
Speaker 3: Party with them. That never happened me and were chilling.
Speaker 1: I'd be so sick. If I chilled with jac I feel like I'd get a long better with Joey. We like cut up more and I'll tell you this much. I saw Joey on cribs and he had a hbotchy grill buy his pull.
Speaker 2: And I was like, gosh, all right, I loved it. I love it. Here we go, Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 3: This is a Jimmy Here you are collar ten.
Speaker 1: Congratulations? Yes, way justin Timberlay, do.
Speaker 3: You have a message for all the haters now that you're a winner?
Speaker 2: Uh? All right, hold on, we'll grab your information. We're gonna come back trending and your keyword to win.
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars on kat w by.
Speaker 9: Today's trending with Fallon and Colt on one on one Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Hello, my name is Fallen. This is cold. We are honored to be here with you today.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the new trend on TikTok where women are describing their excess as clothing brands. For example, Ross because I settled for less, Nike constantly just doing it with someone else, Kmart because he's done disappeared. Those are a's A few just made me laugh, maybe laugh a lot.
Speaker 4: It's good that we gonna have fun about, you know, traumatic times in our lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, truly, you know more and more teens, they say, are drinking caffeinated beverages on a daily basis, and health experts are like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 1: New guidelines released by Paneled pediatric health experts suggest the kids between the ages of five and.
Speaker 2: Eighteen five is crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, bete, I will actually I'll go back to that should not drink any caffeinated beverages at all because their brains are in a period of rapid development and caffeine could stunt that development. It can contribute to poor sleep habits, anxiety dependency, headaches. Instead, parents are advised to have their kids drink only water and milk. Fruit juice is okay in moderation. Everything else to be off limits. So I will say this because I feel like one time I mentioned them like this and I got ripped, because I believe in like the Mexican culture, like they'll let kids drink coffee. They're not like chugging it all day, but at night if they're having coffee with like.
Speaker 2: Dessert, No, I know.
Speaker 1: But like when we seem very surprised that kids do that at five, it's because in our culture it's not as that's not as common of a thing unless you're from Indiana and then Mountain Dew from birth. I was in the Mountain Dew straight there. It's like from bottle to bottle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and not even the mountain do the Mountain holler or like Fago or whatever it was, the knockoff brand doctor Thunder. I was at the Pancake House in Minnetonki or that is lucky dude, sick.
Speaker 3: You can make a reservation. You don't have to wait in line.
Speaker 1: You want the original pancake House. Yeah, that's Jake's favorite place. He used to go there like all like all the time with his dad back in the day.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will say as eighty bucks for four people feels.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on, but every restaurant in America right now that is not abnormal crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I did see there was probably a six year old there skinning refills.
Speaker 8: MD.
Speaker 3: Just look.
Speaker 2: Truth is obviously I'm judging on that.
Speaker 1: That's like one of those things, I you know what I mean, Like there are lots of people would judge me for the amount of TV we have gone on in our house with Olive. Yeah, there's always something, but you have to like to say satan as a parent. To feel good about yourself, you have to be like, at least I ain't doing what that person's doing. So if I saw someone as letting their kids just go ham On Mountain do it, I'd be like, we're better parents than they are. Guaranteed, that's what you do that with a competition.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as I'm giving my kid just chocolate pancakes, is any better?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think it might be a little bit, but not much. So that is your trending now, your keyword, your chance when one thousand dollars one on one point three