Speaker 1: We had a meeting today, as you know, with President Zelensky, and I would say it didn't work out exactly great from his standpoint. I mean, he very much overplayed his hand.
Speaker 2: We're looking for peace.
Speaker 1: We're not looking for somebody that's going to sign up a strong power and then not make peace because they feel emboldened. And that's what I saw happening.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for peace.
Speaker 1: We're not looking to go into a ten year war and play games. We won peace, and it was just firing pressure that.
Speaker 2: If we do that, if we sign up. He's looking for.
Speaker 3: Something that I'm not looking for.
Speaker 1: He's looking to go on and fight, fight, fight, We're looking to end to death. Two thousand people died this week. Told you further than that, but two thousand approximately people died this week, young Ukrainians and Russians. And somebody would say, why do you care about Ukraine and Russian soldiers.
Speaker 4: I care about them, care about everybody.
Speaker 5: The press conference heard around the world today. Vladimir Zelenski landed in DC and he entered the White House and he had a conversation with the President of the United States, Donald Trump and the Vice President United States, Jade Vance, was sitting by his side. It's actually about an hour long conversation, and shockingly, it was done in front of the press corps or at least a huge amount of photographers and I assume reporters. It's one of the most Honestly, I think it's the most unique thing I've ever seen in geopolitics. I have never seen a foreign dignitary, much less a foreign president sit down. And I mean he's from a war torn country. It's also a proxy war of ours, clearly, and to have this debate, which I don't think it intended to be a debate, but to have this debate in the public eye, for us to look in on it, to see how this actually plays out, it's one of the most enlightening things I've ever seen. I mean, I don't think I'm overstating it. If anybody has not seen this, you'll understand why I'm saying it. Those that have already seen this, you will absolutely agree with me. I would imagine that this is just revelatory as to the inner workings of how foreign diplomats and presidents interact with one another. I'm not going to show the entire thing, because like I said, it's about an hour long sit down conversation, but the ten minutes of disaster for Zelensky was at the end. So I just want to recap the open by explaining, and certainly you're welcome to watch the entire thing if you'd like to, but it's for the most part, it's not eventful for the first forty five minutes or so. And what's happening is, you know, Trump is being very complimentary to Ukraine, He's being very amicable, even flattering at times, and Zelensky just continues to increasingly become more and more belligerent, and you can tell that his belligerence starts to wear on Trump and jad Evans and by the end of it, there's this breaking point. And we're going to get into the breaking point in a second, but I first just want to talk a little bit about why I think this is such a Actually I'm I'm going to save that. Let's do the explanation as to why this is so paradigm shifting once everybody has had an opportunity to see what transpired.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: It's an honor to have President Zelenski of Ukraine, and we've been working very hard, very close, so We've actually known each other for a long time. We've been dealing with each other for a long time and very well. We had little negotiations fat but that worked out great.
Speaker 3: I think for both countries, I think for the world actually beyond both countries, and we have something that is a very fair deal, and we look forward to getting in and digging, digging, digging and working and getting some of the rare earth.
Speaker 2: But it means we're going to be inside, and.
Speaker 1: It's a big commitment from the United States States, and we appreciate working with you very much and we will continue to do that. We have had some very good discussions with Russia. I spoke with President Putin and we're going to try and bring this to a close.
Speaker 2: It's something that you want and that he wants. We have to.
Speaker 1: Negotiate a deal, but we've started the confines of a deal, and I think something can happen.
Speaker 2: The big thing is the.
Speaker 1: Number of soldiers mostly at this point, but soldiers being killed, are losing thousands of soldiers, So on both sides, we're losing a lot of soldiers and we want to see it stop, and we want to see the money get put to different kinds of use like rebuilding the rebuilding.
Speaker 5: So as you can see, he's being very respectful. This is the opening minute. Zelenski plays nice at first. I mean, every time you've seen a foreign diplomat sit down with a president, be it Trump or Biden or Obama or anybody in the past, it's all very polite, almost scripted. It feels like like the all of the details of already been negotiated, and this is just about getting in front of the cameras and allowing for the journalists to take photos and ask a couple of questions, and everybody kisses each other's as, and then you know, they take a victory lap and everybody goes home. That's not what happened today. And this is the first time I've ever seen it in the public eye, and I would imagine that this does happen privately, probably on phone calls more often than in person. But it is so unique, and particularly when you can trast it between Joe Biden and the entire d n C operation that just greenlit whatever whatever Zelenski wanted, and then you can trast it to how this plays out, it's mind blowing. Actually, let me show you a clip of Zelensky meeting with not just Democrats but also Republican politicians and how they treated him just a few months ago. So it's a heroes welcome. And this is what Zelenski has dealt with for the past two plus years, as his countrymen are on the front line getting obliterated. He has traveled the world just being treated like a returning king everywhere he goes, and that that includes America. So the juxtaposition between that treatment and what happened today is profound. Let's get into it now.
Speaker 1: I'm talking with my friends in Poland and they are the cute aligning of Come on, what's your message for them? Well, if I didn't align myself with both of them, you never have a deal.
Speaker 2: You want me to say.
Speaker 1: Really terrible things about Putin and then say, Hi, Vladimir, how are we doing on the deal?
Speaker 2: That doesn't work that way. I'm not aligned with Putin. I'm not aligned with anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm aligned with the United States of America and for the good of the world. I'm aligned with the world, and I want to get this thing over with. You see the hatred he's got for Putin. That's very tough for me to make a deal with that kind of Hey, he's got tremendous hatred and I understand that, but I can tell you the other side is exactly in love with you know him E there, So it's not a question of alignment.
Speaker 2: I have to I'm aligned with the world. I want to get the thing set. I'm aligned with Europe.
Speaker 5: I want you to for those that are watching and not listening, I want you to watch Zelenski's mannerisms through this, throughout this. I mean, he comes across as if he's yacked out of his mind. Maybe it's just nerves, maybe, but the facial takes, the hand movements, how he's just constantly fiddling with his fingers and he just looks on edge and then hiss like these, the facial twitches in particular, and the constant sniffling. I really you can guess as to what I think is going on with this guy.
Speaker 1: I want to see if we can get this thing done. You want me to be tough. I could be tougher than any human being you've ever seen. I'd be so tough, But you're never going to get a deal that way.
Speaker 2: So that's the way it goes. I have one more question, Hey, I would respond to this.
Speaker 5: So, look, I just got to point this out. So they've been talking for fifty minutes and they've gotten through it. Zelensky hasn't flipped out, nothing crazy has happened. And Trump says, one more question, So he just needed to get through one more question, and they would assign this mineral rights deal to get additional aid from the US and to negotiate a peace deal with Russia, like it was that close. And then JD. Vance decides to speak, and apparently Zelensky didn't like the idea of the vice president having any say.
Speaker 6: So for four years in the United States of America, we had a president who stood up at press conferences and talked tough about Vladimir Putin, and then Putin invaded Ukraine and destroyed a significant chunk of the country. The path to peace and the path to prosperity is maybe engaging in diplomacy. We tried the pathway of Joe Biden, of thumping our chest and PARTI that the President of the United States's words mattered more than the President of the United States's actions. What makes America a good country is America engaging in diplomacy.
Speaker 2: That's what President Trump is doing.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you just before you see Zelenski's reaction, did you find anything off putting about what Ja d Vance said there? I mean, if anything, he's being insulting towards Joe Biden. Like clearly there is no there's no slight or shade thrown even slightly at Zelenski in what jd Vance said. But Zelenski took serious umbrage to it, and he just may have ruined his country, his political life, his career, everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, okay, so he occupied it our parts, big parts of Ukraine, parts of East and Crimea.
Speaker 2: So he occupied it on twenty fifteen.
Speaker 7: So during a lot of years, I'm not speaking about Jis Biden, but those times was Obama, then President Obama, then President Trump, then President Biden, now the President Trump and God bless now President Trump will stop him. But during twenty fifteen, nobody stopped him. He just occupied and took he killed people.
Speaker 8: You know what the contact.
Speaker 7: Twenty fifteen, twenty.
Speaker 2: Fourty, So he kills that here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, by the said right, yes, but during twenty fourteen till twenty twenty two, what the situation the same that people have been dying on the contact line. Nobody stopped him.
Speaker 8: You know that.
Speaker 7: We had conversations with him, a lot of conversations, my lateral conversation, and we signed with him, me like a new president. In twenty nineteen, I signed with.
Speaker 2: Him the deal I signed with him.
Speaker 7: Macron and Mayor kill we signed ceasefire, ceasefire. All of them told me that he will never go. We signed him with guess contract. Guess contract, yes. But after that he broken this his fire. He killed at white people and he didn't exchange prisoners. We signed the exchange of prisoners, but he didn't do it. What kind of diplomacy gg us became involved?
Speaker 5: What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 6: I'm talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country. But mister President, mister president, with respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come into the Oval office to try to litigate this in front of the American media. Right now, you guys are going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines because you have manpower problems. You should be thanking the president for to bring it into this conflict.
Speaker 5: It's already getting spicy. You can see it escalating. It. It was all hunky dory, And then apparently Zelenski takes umbrage at the fact that jd Vance points out that there are big chunks of Ukraine that are have been destroyed, and he talks about how one to utilize diplomacy, and Zelensky apparently finds that insulting, saying, you know, where was the diplomacy back in twenty fourteen, which is bizarre because how could you possibly expect jd Vance, who I don't even think was in politics at that time. Maybe he was a senator by then, I'm not sure, but or Trump, who certainly wasn't in power or even in politics either. It's just strange. It's a strange thing to get bothered by. But it escalates very rapidly from here. And might I add, well, Zelensky is, you know, more than happy to talk about twenty fourteen and Russia's taking over Crimea. He doesn't mention what transpired immediately, immediately like the same exact time, almost is the well, first off, the night on revolution. He doesn't talk about that or the State Department involvement and overthrowing his predecessor. But he also doesn't talk about the bombing campaign on the dombask like, well, why was that happening? Glad, Like you want to explain that one?
Speaker 2: Na, Na, Na.
Speaker 5: Let's just make this as lopsided as possible that.
Speaker 2: You say what problems we have? I have been to come.
Speaker 6: I have actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them.
Speaker 2: On a propaganda tour.
Speaker 6: Mister President, are do you disagree that you've had problems bringing people in your military.
Speaker 2: Have and do you think that respect polons to come to the.
Speaker 6: Oval Office of the United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to prevent the destruction of your country.
Speaker 2: A lot of questions. Let's start from the bigin Sure Hills to Wall.
Speaker 5: I got to interject one more time here. What I find fascinating about this is that Trump is letting this cook. You would think Mike Pence, for instance, or a flashback to Barack Obama. Did he let Joe Biden interject during meetings like this? Not that I ever saw, that's for sure. And JD is being quite antagonistic in response to Zelenski's antagonism to begin this all off. But the fact that Trump allows him to do so, I think speaks speaks volumes about his opinion of jd Vance, of his real relationship with him, that he doesn't interject. You know, you've seen Trump when someone else tries to speak up and he disagrees, he'll be the first to throw a hand up and talk over them. Trump sits there quietly and he lets Jade Vance just cook this dude. And it gets wilder from here.
Speaker 7: During the war, everybody has problems, even you, But you have nice oution and don't feel now, but you will feel it in the future.
Speaker 2: God bless, God, bless you're God bless You're not.
Speaker 1: Don't tell us what we're going to feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 5: And this is where he really cross the line with Trump, because the insinuation there is quite clear. He's saying, because you have these big, beautiful oceans, you don't have to deal with war, but the implication being that if you don't stop flaber putin, that war may come for you next, which is obviously absurd. Russia is not going to conquer all of Europe and then come across the Atlantic and invade the United States. It's just but Trump gets fiery here.
Speaker 2: Because you're in no position to dictate that.
Speaker 1: Remember this, you're in no position to dictate what we're going to feel. We're going to feel very good, feel We're going to feel very good and very strong influenced. You're right now, not in a very good position. You've allowed you to be in a very bad position.
Speaker 7: That happens to be right about from the very beginning of the war.
Speaker 1: Not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having right now, you don't take your plans. You're gambling with their lives from millions of people. You see, you're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with world War three. And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country, this country. It's back to you far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 5: Man, that is that's about as heated as I've ever seen Trump get, you know, other than the Apprentice or something like. He is clearly bothered, like deeply deeply bothered. And I get it what is happening here, like the entire You gotta keep in mind too, it's like Trump wasn't responsible for my don wasn't even in American politics at the time. So yes, you can say that the United States government is culpable in the overthrow and ultimately the antagonism that led to the war with Russia, but the or the invasion by Russia. The participation that Trump has in this is like, yeah, he sent them munitions in I think it was twenty eighteen, and he bragged about it. He said, you know, Obama would only send them blankets. I sent them bombs. So he owns a very small fraction of the antagonism. But more specifically, like this is on Obama and Biden. Biden was the Vice president of the United States and the head envoy to Ukraine. Obviously Obama oversaw the State Department. Hillary Clinton was obviously involved. Victoria Nolan. This is like, this is the Democrat Party. This is their war, this is their proxy war. They started it, they funded it, they loved it all all the way along. Yes, some of the neo cons in the Republican Party, like Lindsay Graham and others, certainly John McCain played their part, but like, you can't put this at the feet at Trump, feet of Trump, at least not primarily certainly not so, it's just it's just fascinating that that Zelensky is still talking to him as if like this is kind of your bad, you know. And moreover, he just comes across as extraordinarily unappreciative, and Jade Vance asks him that in the following segment here he says, have you ever said thank you? You know? And I think that's what most Americans, you know, those that aren't even not interventionists like myself, that are just pissed that this guy just seems so entitled that you come across the ocean, you land here, you put your hand out, you bitch, your moan, you threaten, you complain, and then you expect more, Like where's the thanks for the two hundred billion we've already given? How about the two hundred billion that you got from the EU? Like any appreciation for any of this? Did we have to do it? Like maybe you can argue that the Barack Obama administration or the Joe Biden administration has blood on their hands and they deserve to pay the price alongside you, But the American taxpayer, the fuck did we do? We didn't do anything, and we have been robbed to the tune of two hundred billion. According to Trump, it's three hundred and fifty billion. I don't know where he gets that number. I think it's approximately like one hundred ninety billion actually to be exact. But regardless, like, why are we on the hook? What the fuck did we do? Nothing? We did nothing. I had no culpability in this whatsoever. But you just had this unbelievable sense of entitlement. And I think it just grates on people, and most politicians in the West just accept it because I don't know why. They've drank their own kool aid and they genuinely perceived this man to be a you know, hero writing in a white steed. But for the rest of us, like, you're a fucking comic who used to do like play the piano with your dick and did talent shows. Why do I respect? I don't have any fucking respect for you haven't been on the front line, you haven't been fighting. I've got plenty of respect for the soldiers of Ukraine and the soldiers of Russia, but I don't have any fucking respect for Latimer Zelenski. And why should I. I've been robbed massively to support you and then you come over here and you fucking lecture the Paris of the United States, who didn't even have anything to do with really like sparking this whole thing. Come on, it's ridiculous. But I think, what's what's most special about this Biden Obama? You can cure Starmer that any Western politician outside of maybe Trump and Jdvans and maybe have a vike Ramaswami if he ever gets to that high level. They all they're all lifetime politicians. None of them have been in the business world. They've never had to earn an honest buck. They don't know how to negotiate anything. They're just like to their core politicians, that's it. That's their entire skill set. They know how to smile and nod and let their underlings do the dirty work. Trump ain't that guy. Yeah, sure, he's trust fund kid and he got a bunch of money from his father, But it doesn't matter. Like he still went out and endeavored to create an enterprise, tons of different enterprises, and negotiated tons of different deals and was successful in most of those endeavors. He's got a real background in business. Like it's crystal clear to me as a former business guy myself. He's he's negotiating in real time, in a real way. But what's most special about it is because of his business acumen as opposed to the statist acumen of all of his predecessors. He points out what no other American politician I've ever seen pointed out. He says, you don't have the cards, you don't have leverage. That's really what he's saying. He puts it in you know, poker terminology, and it's a fair it's very uh analogous to to business negotiations anyways, Like when you sit down at a poker table or you sit down at a business roundtable to negotiate, you have to know what leverage you have, what are you bringing to the table, Because if you sit down with a weak hand or nothing to add to the negotiations, well then you better fucking play nice. You better find some way through charisma or otherwise to convince people to go along with you. But if you sit down with a weak hand, if you limp in with seven douce offsuit, well you better be prepared to either eat shit or bluff. And I think what Zelenski has been doing for the past two three years is bluffing, and every other politician who's never been in business bought the bluff. Keep in mind, so Lenski's an actor. He's an actor in a comic and a musician or whatever dancing He's like, his skill set is putting on a show. Trump's skill set is the same actually, but also with the business acumen. So when Zelenski sits down with seven deuce off suit and Trump's sitting there with you know, rockets with aces, and He's like, what are you doing, Bud, You don't have the cards? Just fold Just accept that you're going to accept my dictation of the terms here. That's how it's going down. Can you can accept it and be happy or you can flip out and maybe I won't even fucking settle, you know, And I think that's that's more than anything. What makes this moment so special is that, for the first time, we actually have a president of the United States who's acknowledging the strength of our hand as a nation. That, yes, all of our pitfalls, and they are plentiful, like unbelievable pitfalls, especially when it comes to our foreign policy, but it doesn't change the fact that in negotiations in geopolitics, we have the strongest hand, we have the strongest economy, we have the strongest military. To many regards, we still have the strongest currency. As absurd as that is, you're negotiating from a position of strength. Why has every president prior to Donald Trump negotiated from a position of weakness? You can come up with your own theories as to why. I don't know, but I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have a president sit down and acknowledge the position of strength that he's negotiating from, and, more importantly than even negotiating from a position of strength, doing it with the moral principles that reflect the American people's principles of wanting peace, to see the death stop. So special, so novel, when it shouldn't be, When this should have always been the case, that you should have always had a president of United States that says, you know what, Yeah, we're in a position of immense power, but we're not going to abuse it. We're going to negotiate for good. We're going to negotiate for peace, to stop World War III, to stop the dying, to stop the death. Why shouldn't we we have that capacity and we do, and we always have, but we've never used it for good or very rarely. And for the record, I would rather us not be involved in negotiating peace between Russia and Ukraine. They should figure it out on their own. But let's be honest, we're not in that position. So let's just deal with where we're at. This is our proxy war. Yes, the United States president is going to have to be involved in negotiating a settlement here to avoid a wider war. So accepting that reality, I think Trump is doing a phenomenal job in a moment that requires it. It required someone who has a skill set exactly in alignment with his.
Speaker 2: Own entire meeting. No, in this entire meeting, you said thank you.
Speaker 6: You went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October. Offer some words of appreciation for the United States America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 7: Please, you're thinking that if you will speak very loudly about the war.
Speaker 2: He's not speaking loudly. He's not speaking loudly.
Speaker 1: Your country is in big trouble. No, No, you've done a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning you're not winning this. You have a damn good chance of coming out okay. Because of the President.
Speaker 7: We're staying Yawa country, staying strong. From the very beginning of the war, we've been alone, and.
Speaker 2: We are thankful.
Speaker 7: I said, thanks, you haven't been.
Speaker 1: We gave you through this stupid president, three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 2: We gave your military equipment.
Speaker 1: You and you met are brave, but they had to use our military, one of our best. If you didn't have our military equipment, if you didn't have our military equipment, this war would have been over in two weeks.
Speaker 7: In three days, I heard it from Puttin in three days.
Speaker 2: This is something maybe less in two weeks.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be a very hard thing to do business like this.
Speaker 2: Tell you they thank you.
Speaker 1: I accept it, except that they're accept the American except that.
Speaker 6: There are disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to fight it out in the American media.
Speaker 2: When you're wrong, we know that you're wrong, and you see.
Speaker 1: I think it's good for the American people to see what's going on. I think it's very important. That's why I kept this going so long. You have to be thankful. You don't have the cards. You're buried there, your people that died. You're running low on soldiers. You're running slow on soldiers. It would be a damn good thing. And then you then you tell us I don't want to cease fire. I don't want to cease fire. I want to go and I wanted this.
Speaker 2: Look, if you.
Speaker 1: Could get a ceasefire right now, I tell you you take it so the bullets stopped flying, and your meant stuff.
Speaker 2: Courting kills won't stop the war.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying you don't want to say to you, I want to see because you get a ceasefire faster than any.
Speaker 2: Greet co people about fire one day. See, that wasn't with me. That wasn't with me.
Speaker 1: That was with a guy named Biden, who was not a smart person.
Speaker 2: That was that was with ob excuse me.
Speaker 1: That was with Obama, who gave you sheets, and I gave you javelins. I gave you the javelins to take out all those tanks. Obama gave you sheets. In fact, the statement is Obama gave sheets and Trump gave javelins. You gotta be more thankful, because let me tell you, you don't have the cards. With us, you have the cards, but without us, you don't have any cards.
Speaker 5: The other thing I like about it is, you know, Dave Smith has talked about this too. He says, this is Trump's gangster you know, like this is his gangster side, and he has been moving more like a gangster. And you know, granted, yeah, gangsters can do some bad shit too, so this is not it's not a green light to him to just do whatever he wants in gangster mode. But I do like it, you know, especially when you're representing the American people. At least that's theoretically what a president is supposed to have been doing, but never has.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: He sits down and he flexes, and he's negotiating in a gangster way in the sense that like he understands that he has immense leverage, and he's essentially like playing mercy with him and he has his hands turned over backwards during that conversation. He's like, what are you doing? Like it's over, Just say mercy, Just say mercy, and how about you say thank you while you're at it. And Zelensky, high out of his mind, as best I can tell, is just to have none of it, like he ain't gonna do it, and it backfires tremendously. And I think that the key point in that segment is that he says, you know, it's going to be really hard to do business with a guy like this, and I think that's exactly right. In fact, they threw Zelenski out. They were supposed to sign this mineral rights deal as soon as this press conference was over. And for anybody that thinks that this was like a stage performance or anything, I confirmed with other reporters there that they in fact had the documents drafted, like they had the documents drafted ready to be signed, they had negotiated at all, it was a done deal. Like it was a done deal. This was literally just a photo op combo and then it was gonna get signed and they were on their way, and it didn't happen like that. As always, Liberty Lockdown is brought to you by my pillow dot com slash lockdown. Go to my pillow dot com slash lockdown. Get yourself them geeza sheets, home boy, slip into some some setting, get yourself some clothes. They got clothes over my pillow. My goodness, they got robes. They got slippers, they got pet stuff, they got coffee. Look, this is like basically Amazon, get rid of Amazon. Sign up for my pillow dot com slash lockdown if you want to support the show, easiest way to do so, My pillow dot com slash lockdown, buy you some cozy. Minutes after this showdown and this explosion, Zelenski is thrown literally I mean not physically, but literally thrown out, like they said, get the fuck out of here. And immediately the envoys to Ukraine reach out to the White House envoys and they're like, hey, we need to salvage this. How can we salvage this? And apparently Marco Rubio and Heg Seth and someone else tells them. I think it was Walls. The CIA director says, look, any further conversations today will be counterproductive. Call us tomorrow, like, we're not dealing with you today. You fucked up so bad, We're not having further conversations today. I'm glad that they kept the door open to have a conversation because obviously I still want to see them negotiate peace. But men, did this guy fuck up? It's just amazing, the entitlement two and a half years of just getting whatever you want. Three years now, I'm just getting whatever you want. And you thought it was the same old boss, and it's sure shit wasn't. And again I got to just circle back to JD. Vance very impressed, very impressed. I mean most second in Man's, most vice presidents, they just would sit there, they bite their tongue. They would probably be the one trying to calm down Trump. Like in this regard, it was really Vance that was firing the hardest. And then Trump was interjecting in his defense when Zalnzi was saying some nonsense in return to Vance, and Trump was like, hell, hold on, he's not yelling. He's not yelling. He's just saying shit that you don't want to hear. This is this is crazy. I mean, can you guys believe this? Have you ever seen anything like this in politics, like other than like in the UK, you know, in the Parliament when they'll you know, clown on each other and you'll have oohs and o's in the audience like this is a rare. In American politics, we don't ever see stuff like this, like hardly ever, certainly not between an American president and a foreign president.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, all right, let's keep going.
Speaker 1: Because the attitudes have to change.
Speaker 2: Understand that. It's what are you saying?
Speaker 5: Sorry, it's kind of quiet, But the reporter is asking, what do you do if Russia breaks the ceasefire, which, by the way, the means, to the best of my knowledge, was actually broken, which is what Zelenski brought up in the early parts of this, was actually broken by Ukraine when they bombed the Dambos continued to bomb it. So I don't even know what he's arguing. It's nuts.
Speaker 6: She's asking, what if Russia breaks the ceasefire?
Speaker 2: Well, what if? What if anything? What if the bomb drops on your head? Right now? Okay? What if they broke it? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They broke it with Biden because Biden they didn't respect him. They didn't respect Obama. They respect me. Let me tell you, Putin went through a hell of a lot with me. He went through a phony witch hunt where they used him and Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.
Speaker 2: You ever hear of that deal? That was a phony, That was a phony.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, scam, Hillary Clinton, shifty Adam Shift. There was a Democrat, a scam and he had to go through that, and he did go through it. We didn't end up in a war, and he went through it. He was accused of all that stuff. He had nothing to do with it. It came out of Hunter Biden's bathroom. It came out of Hunter Biden's bedroom. It was disgusting. And then they said, oh oh, the laptop from Hell was made by Russia, the fifty one agents.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was a scam and he had to put up with that. He was being accused of all that stuff.
Speaker 1: All I can say is this, he might have broken deals with Obama and Bush, and he might have broken them with Biden. He did maybe maybe he did. I don't know what happened, but he didn't break them with me. He wants to make a deal. I don't know if you can make a deal. The problem is I've empowered you to be a tough guy, and I don't think he'd be a tough guy without the United States. And your people are very brave. But you're either going to make a deal or we're out, and if we're out, you'll fight it out.
Speaker 5: So wild, either make a deal or out, and you'll fight it out. Oh God, this is glorious. This is absolutely glorious. I love it. Let's keep on.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be pretty. But you'll fight it out. But you don't have the cards. But once we signed that deal, you're in a much better position. But you're not acting at all thankful. And that's not a nice thing. I'll be honest, that's not a nice thing.
Speaker 5: See what I'm saying with the mob buzz. I'll be honest. That's not a nice thing. It's just not It's like when a guy says fucking mother and you're like, I'll be honest, that's not a nice thing. What you're doing. What you're doing here is not nice. I don't like capeche. I don't like it, all right, ah, man, I love it. I don't know if it's just because I was raised by a New Yorker that I love the New York energy. But this is very New York energy.
Speaker 2: All Right, I think we've seen enough. What do you think? Huh?
Speaker 1: This is this is gonna be great television. I will say that. All right, we'll see what we can do about putting.
Speaker 5: I think this is performative or I'm overstating how badly this one for Zelensky. Check this out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just went up to the press area to get an understanding of what we're watching.
Speaker 8: This is what I was told.
Speaker 4: The President has kicked Zelensky out of the White House. His delegation right now is telling him that he's got to go home. Uh, the President felt disrespected. Officials in the room felt that beyond the language barrier, we've heard some discussion about Zelensky's body language shrugging and eye rolling was ungrateful, disrespectful. And the President feels that Zelensky is not ready for peace, and he can come back when he's ready to talk about peace, but he's not in that position right now. And Zelensky is being told he's got to go. The lunch that they were supposed to have is sitting right outside the hallway, and the press staffers are going to be eating that lunch.
Speaker 5: They had a lunch planned with Zelenski immediately after that press conference, and now the press corps gets to eat it because he doesn't get to have lunch with them either. Oh my goodness, this is so wild, so wild. So that's that's more or less the story. That's what happened today. Does it make up for ag Pambondi's failures yesterday with the incredibly embarrassing Epstein disclosures. No, it does not, it does not make up for that. But I will say this, that's the type of stuff I voted for. That's that's exactly what I wanted. I mean, I can't I can't imagine any other time like, yeah, sure, I don't just to all cards on the table. I don't like the fact that this was still I mean, what he was doing there was trying to get Zelenski to sign the mineral rights deal to get our three hundred and fifty billion dollars back via RAR Earth Minerals. The fact that he said just yesterday and I played this for you guys, he said, well, this allows them to continue to fight. And it's like, that's not what I want. Even though I would love to get our money back, I don't want this war to continue, and I'd be willing to just write off the loss if it means that the war just ends flat right now. But still even with that, even with all of my you know, caution in that arena, it's just this is exactly what we need. We need, Like, if you're going to have a president, wouldn't you like them to be someone who actually seems to be interested in what benefits America? Right, Like, why is this so rare? Why has this never happened before all of the presidents of my lifetime? Just dog shit, just absolutely atrocious. And Trump's got plenty of you know, black eyes, like plenty, but compared to the rest, such an upgrade. And I'm just so grateful to have, you know, some representatives up there that seem to be first primary interest being peace, That's what I really am about here. But then also like what makes us solvent? You know, where's the benefit if we're going to be participating in this nonsense, can we at least come out with some positives for the American people? Ever?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 5: Like no? And Trump seems to genuinely believe that, like, oh yeah, hey, you know all those other guys that were the president before me that weren't actually functioning in any sort of executive capacity, I am actually that guy, Like I'm actually gonna run shit here. And it's remarkable the contrast between this go around he's only five weeks in and his first term, where it's just not the same guy. I mean, his his behavior is so one hundred and eighty degrees different. Like, if you remember him in the first presidential term, he a lot of shit to the media, but when it came to sitting down with you know, Chuck Schumer or Nancy Pelosi or whoever, he's like, we're you know, we're getting along. We're gonna it'd be great to work across the aisle. Like he really went in the first time, naives all get out and he was just like, Yeah, we're gonna be able to work with the Democrats, We're gonna be able to work with the swamp monster GOP. And this go around he's like, oh no, no, no, you can't work with any of those people. You have to do everything that you can via executive order and then use whatever leverage you have to force their hand to do the rest of it via congressional actions. Like he gets it now, and he's like, oh, am, I gonna put in some you know, someone that Mike Pompeo recommended, or Bill Barr, you know, like, no, I'm going with fucking Bongino and Cash Hotel and uh An RFK Junior. You know, he's just he's just really learned the game a little bit, a lot of bit, and I think that the you know the the proof is in the pudding, like what he's actually the outcomes from his first five weeks demonstrate that he really does understand it a much deeper level. I do want to talk briefly about the Epstein situation. Let's see this Tucker cross and doing what he does best tell the truth about the Epstein case.
Speaker 9: Bottom line is, Jeffrey Epstein was murdered, and not only murdered, but he was murdered in the most secure federal lockup in mid towm Manhattan.
Speaker 8: In the country.
Speaker 9: Okay, not just in federal lockup, but in the most secure part of federal lockup.
Speaker 8: So how did that happen?
Speaker 9: While he was clearly murdered by another inmate, You can't get any answers to who the other eight inmates on his block were. There was no investigation into his death. They've never released it. And the Attorney general at the time, Attorney General bar clearly knew that this happened. And I've said that in public, and he's attacked me for saying that, But it's.
Speaker 8: Just just a fact. He'd lied about it. And so what is that?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 9: Think about that for a minute, And I don't know the I mean, there's a lot I don't know, and I don't pretend.
Speaker 8: I don't pretend to understand really anything.
Speaker 9: I don't understand anything, but I know ying when I see it, and they're lying about Jeffrey Epstein. And if they're not, where's the investigation then there hasn't been one?
Speaker 8: And so that's pretty heavy, dude. Where are the tapes? Where are the Epstein tapes?
Speaker 9: You know, it was so funny they released a tape A guy I know actually released a tape of Jeffrey Epstein talking about Donald Trump and saying we were friends once and I don't like Trump. And okay, this was like the October surprise was to derail Trump, and everyone's how can you do that? And I thought, I'm so glad they're doing that. So let's talk about Jeffrey Epstein, Like where the video tapes from his home in New Mexico, from his Caribbean island, from his place on Fifth Avenue. There are all these videotapes now, you know, in federal hands. Why can't we see those? And we can't see them of course because there's like a massive blackmail operation run by various intel agencies designed to put famous people under the control of governments. Of course that's what it was, obviously, and everyone knows that, but no one can say anything about it. And as a friend of mine said, we were talking with us one night and he goes, no, kind of if you think about it, like, if you're able to kill somebody in the secure block in federal lock up in Manhattan and get away with it, probably not someone you want to dick around with, Like, that's a powerful force. And that's a fair point, but it's still worth saying out loud because it's worth living in a transparent, honest country.
Speaker 8: It's bad to have rot like that.
Speaker 9: It's bad to have crimes like that can committed in front of our faces.
Speaker 8: We can't do anything about it.
Speaker 9: It makes everyone feel impotent, It makes everyone paranoid, It makes everyone feel like nothing's on the level. We wind up with a society where no one believes anything, and I feel like that's where we are. The number of people I know who are like, wow, I become a really deranged conspiracy theorist who doesn't believe in the moon landing. I must know one hundred people who said that to me in the last two years. This is and trust me. If you don't feel that way, you're just not admitting it. Because you do feel that way if you're paying attention, and that's a bad way to feel. I don't think you don't want a country like that. You want a country where things are pretty much what they seem to be, where people are honest, they're straightforward. When they make a terrible mistake, they admit it. You want a country that is like the family that you have or want to have, where people are just direct with each other and kind to each other, and not everything is some crazy, multi layered deception designed to you know, screw you or kill Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 8: Like that's so dark.
Speaker 5: And I know a lot of people think that I've jumped to conclusions on the Epstein case. I mean, most of you agree with me, but some of you think that I've jumped to conclusions. Look, it was Alex Acosta, the US attorney or Florida Attorney general. I think maybe it wasn't the attorney general. Anyways, he was an attorney out of Florida, and he was prosecuting the Epstein case and he was told, according to him, that he needed to let it go because quote Epstein was attached to intelligence. Now does a cost to know which intelligence agencies? I bet he does?
Speaker 8: Do I know?
Speaker 5: Which? No? I don't. He didn't say, but the fact that he was involved in the prosecution of Epstein back in the two thousands and was to back off because he was essentially an FBI informant, which there's other documentation that say that. I think that that Tucker and I and most people are making the proper assessment that yeah, that's what he was. He was attached to the FBI and probably other intelligencies, particularly given his clientele Prince Andrew and all these other people. It's like, you think that was just FBI operation. I kind of doubt it, kind of dot it. What about his partner, Ghislie Maxwell, who was her father, oh, Robert Maxwell. So I can't I can't possibly assume that if he we already know pretty factually that he was actually an FBI asset, that he's probably an asset from Asade too, Like, can we can we connect that dot? Or am I going too far? Come on? Like I have to, I have to connect dots because I don't know factually, but like these are obvious dots to connect. Pretty fucking obvious. So I'm just very appreciative of Tucker Carlson for being to tell what I think is some obvious truths or some obvious, uh, you know, questions that need to be asked. And I think this is why there was such outrage at Pam Bondi yesterday and today, and this story kind of got buried as a consequence of the Trump vance versus Lensky moment the showdown. But I just want to kind of recap why I think people are so passionate about this and why they're so angry with Bondi. Well, first off, you know, it's a new guard. Like our expectations is that you guys ran on day one disclosures. Cash Ptell in particular said that repeatedly. I think Bondi said she would release it, you know, very early on, and it's not day one, and it's not disclosures, and you decided to put it into a binder with ninety eight percent of it, which was already public knowledge, and most of the stuff that was already in the public domain was actually redacted even more than what most of us have already seen, so like it was less information than we already have. So you gave us negative new information. Approximately, you put it into a binder, and you don't even give it to the public. You don't put it online. You don't just release the entire treasure trove of documents. You hand it over to a bunch of conservative influencers for them to then pedal it to their followers and to I guess soft sell it as like this is great. And on top of that, you then have many of these influencers put out almost verbatim posts announcing it, and one of the main things they say is most transparent administration in American history or most transparent white houser. I forget you know exactly what it was, but almost all of them are not almost all many of them say it similarly, and two of them say it like almost verbatim, like two words off and multiple paragraphs. It looked terrible. It looked terrible. And I know many of these influencers. I've met like half of them, some of them I even would consider friends. And there's no ill will. I'm just saying, if you're if you're trying to represent yourself a turning over a new leaf, this is this is the most transparent white house in American history. Well, the way you do that is you actually be transparent. I know, crazy. You're not gonna be able to just have influencers convince us of that. Like, the whole reason that the Maga Maha Libertarian Alliance exists is because we don't trust any of you fucking people. And just because we many of us, voted for you, does not mean that we trust you. Quite the contrary, we do not. We trust your actions when your actions aligned with your words and your words align with our values. And if you can do that, then yes, you will continue to build trust with us. But there is no trust as of now. And the reason that people are so upset is well, first off, the Epstein case is atrocious. It's one of the worst things most people have ever heard of. Most people thought it was a conspiracy theory, even though there was already proof that it was true. If you were to bring it up five ten years ago, people thought you were nuts because they were like, that's so horrific, there's no way that's true. So most people have already bridged that divide, they've already gone over the chasm to the point of like, oh my god, this did happen, Holy shit, And now they're in the position of thinking, oh my god, this did happen and only Epsteine and Maxwell were held to account. What the fuck? And then on top of that, you have the guy getting whacked it looks like in a top security prison in New York and no one cares and there's no investigation, and you're just supposed to be cool with that. You have Ghisli Maxwell on the hook, which she only got twenty years, by the way, which seems extraordinarily low. But you don't use her as leverage, as you know, negotiate her testifying against her client, tele her funding sources, all of the billionaires that she was working with or for the intell agencies don't now Why don't you? Well, I think because she was doing work for you guys, and you probably just threatened her to get her to shut up. You have a pretty imminent threat that you can demonstrate to her. Look what happened to your buddy Epstein. So all of this, and you have this new presidential cabinet come in, all of the making extraordinary promises when it comes to these disclosures, and we get nothing, and it's handled terribly, and I know much of it was accidentally handled terribly because the influencers didn't even know they were gonna get these binders. So I'm not really trying to dunk on the influencer side of this thing. I'm more trying to dunk on the Bondi and Petel side of this thing, because you all made the promises. Bondi the night before, actually went on Jesse Waters show on Fox News and said, yeah, what he did was atrocious, and we've got a bunch of the documents and we're gonna be releasing them tomorrow. It's been on my desk for a week, and YadA YadA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then the next day you hand these binders out to these influencers while simultaneously writing a letter to Cash Betel saying, hey, it's the Southern District, New York FBI office has withheld thousands of documents from the Epstein case. So when you were on with Waters, you either lied or you spoke out of ignorance that in fact you did not have the information. So my best case scenario at this point is that essentially you just were talking out of your ass that you probably had an underling that was handling this, and you realize too late that you didn't have the like. There was no there was no fireworks in this thing. There was no actual disclosures. But more than anything, and I think most people that are in this, you know, in my camp, feel the same way, is that I'm not really worried about the disclosures, and I'm not really significantly worried about the timelines of the disclosures. What I'm most worried about is that where is the fucking handcuffs?
Speaker 8: Pam.
Speaker 5: So if what you're telling me is true, which, as I said, I'm gonna try and give you the benefit of doubt and say maybe it is. Maybe the Southern District in New York FPI office did withhold thousands of Epstein documents despite the fact that you ordered them to be delivered to you. Then why in God's name did you not seize their building this morning? Instead you write a letter saying you have until eight am to give me these documents. From what I've heard so far, didn't happen today. So they called your bluff. And what'd you do as a consocle or what'd you do as a response? Nothing that I've seen, I've seen no response at all. I actually went online and asked people about it, and everyone's telling me the same thing. They don't know what the fuck happened. There's nothing. So you gave them a deadline. The deadline passed. You should have had SWAT team or US marshals or somebody ready to go in there and seize these documents, seize these their servers, seize everything, arrest the people that are obstructing justice. You do nothing. You did nothing today. But then I'm seeing reports ag BONDI furious with Southern District of New York FBI Field Office for not delivering the documents that she required. Well, where's the fury, Pam. So as I said, I'm trying to trust you. I'm trying to build trust here, but your actions aren't meeting your words. And as long as that's the case, the trust is going like that, Pew, it's dropping. You want my trust, Bill, you gotta actually have your actions about your words. It's very simple, and I think that's how most people feel. And I'll keep an open mind. I'm a very forgiving person. But if I don't see purp walks of some of the billionaires that were clients of some of the billionaires that were actually funding his operation of some of the probably the police or FBI agents that were handling his cases that drop them, maybe the heads of the FBI prior to your tenure that were instructing them to drop these cases. When it has to do with child trafficking, you have to hold your own accountable. Like the rich the powerful have to be held to account. If you want us to believe in the justice system in America, that's the only pathway forward. And if you don't do that, then don't expect us to trust you at all. And you don't deserve to be trusted either. And I will make no apologies for that. We're talking about massive trafficking of kids. It gets no worse than that. I think it's the least we can ask for is that you actually prosecute these people. So take your time. Take your time. I'm it's been over decades that this information has been in the hands of the FBI, just so you know, like they've had prosecutions all the way back to two thousand and six, so fucking almost twenty years now. So it's not as if like the clock started taking recently. It's been taking for twenty fucking years. So I'll allow it to take a little bit longer. But when that bell goes off, I better hear some handcuffs clinking. And if I don't, well, then you should resign. And honestly, after you didn't seize the FBI field office in Southern District and New York today, you probably ought to resign anyways. But give you one more week, one more week before I totally lose my mind. I hope you guys enjoyed this episode. Let me know if you disagree with anything I said, and if you agreed, you could let me know that too. As I continue to remind you, guys, pick up your cousin's phones when you're at I don't know Easter and just pick up their podcatcher and go to Liberty lockdown and click subscribe auto update, hand them their phone back and don't say a fucking thing about what you just did. And then when they call you up and they go, what the fuck did you do to my phone? Say deal with it. Just say like that. It's such a stupid marketing tactic, but I think it might work. I think it might work. You guys can help, all right, see good, see you soon, peace.
Speaker 2: Why don't you wear a suit? Why don't you wear a suit.
Speaker 3: You're the highest level in this country's office, and you refuse to wear a suit.
Speaker 2: I just want to see if you do you own a suit? Yeah, yeah, problems. A lot of Americans have problems with you know what. I don't have such.
Speaker 7: I will wear a costume after this war we'll finish. Yes, maybe why Maybe maybe it's something like yours. Yes, maybe it's something something better.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: We will see, maybe something cheaper than Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Liberty Lockdown. Let's end your flock home De liberty ain't come.
Speaker 8: But yeah it's not home.
Speaker 2: Where did it come from?
Speaker 1: And where did it