Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: No, first back, first back, let's talk back of the day, Grammy.
Speaker 3: No, I think everyone's playing an April Fool's joke on a you know what not game. My favorite morning Joe hilarious, totally got me Jack this morning. Everything to get like, there'll be one and then.
Speaker 4: That wasn't wait.
Speaker 5: I'm Selena, good.
Speaker 6: I'm Graham and I'm weird April Foo, you smell for it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that one?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 5: Did your wife I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 2: Did that?
Speaker 5: Did your wife make it? We need a travel update.
Speaker 3: No, she's actually locked in a Peruvian prison right there. Her passport was too close to the expiration date. She had a connecting flight to Santiago, Chili and they were not going to let her get on that one. So now she's in some sort of labor camp or something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, and the April Fools jokes, but it's April Fools Day slam.
Speaker 5: No, but any an actual updates, embrace it.
Speaker 4: No, my wife made it too.
Speaker 3: After many delays and unexpected layovers and all sorts of things, she made it to Santiago, Chili and she's already at work today. You know, there are four hours it's four hours ahead there, so she's already off and running working today.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: So when she supposed to be back, I.
Speaker 4: Think she flies back on Friday sometime.
Speaker 3: But you know, with the way that this initial flight went, who knows, maybe she'll be back.
Speaker 5: Make it back.
Speaker 4: I told her, I said this yesterday.
Speaker 3: If you don't come back, I totally understand it because it's you know, life is just tough.
Speaker 5: So, bro, what I had to face danger this morning?
Speaker 4: What do you mean I already.
Speaker 5: Told Jess this story.
Speaker 2: So our radio station three forty Towns and Lovely Place, don't recommend coming here because behind the station is a really.
Speaker 4: Seedy alley stop. It it's fine in the.
Speaker 2: Daytime, but when it's dark out, I don't know. I pull up trying to get into the gate to get into our parking garage. There's a car that is parked blocking the gate. I cannot enter. The car has every single door open and the trunk is open. I'm like, that's odd. Maybe it's somebody, maybe someone looking for their key card that can get in.
Speaker 4: I'll help.
Speaker 2: I'll help the person out. I have a key card to get into our building. So I stopped the car and I'm like, wait, there's a man there interested in all black wearing a mask.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: He turns around and now he's walking towards my car, and he's he's got one hand in his pocket of his hoodie, and I'm like, oh my, I think. I don't think I know what might be in there. I don't want to take any chances. I don't know what to do. I kind of glance over at what they're happening. He also has like a metal tool in the other hand, uh huh, clearly like trying to steal something off of a parked car or break into this car.
Speaker 5: And he's got it lifted up.
Speaker 4: A little car trouble and his pocket because his hair was cold.
Speaker 5: It was very cold out. It is cold out, thank you.
Speaker 2: I panic, but I like swerve around the car, pull into our garage, and I like speed inside. Meanwhile, our poor security guard, George, nicest guy in the world, he's like running out to try to scare the guy off. I didn't want to be like, hey, George, be careful, you might be dangerous, but it was too late.
Speaker 5: He was outside and that's the last I heard of him.
Speaker 4: So you didn't even warn him, and that hadn't.
Speaker 2: George was missing by the time I went in, he was already outside.
Speaker 5: But Jess, you said that.
Speaker 6: He's it has been confirmed he is still alivee okay, okay, good.
Speaker 4: You know how you could have avoided that whole situation.
Speaker 5: Not come to work. I was thinking about that maybe I just drove away.
Speaker 3: No, just like get here on time when I did, because like when I came, there was just nothing. You just pulled in and there was no incident. No, there was nobody parked out there block ants. Like if you just got here on time.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the time that I come in.
Speaker 6: So that was just you could have got here later because there was that car.
Speaker 2: I was like like another ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh, because Jess got here even later.
Speaker 6: It was a rough morning. I almost like slept in fully, slept in.
Speaker 3: Jess has run interesting news, says Toemke get here later than Selena.
Speaker 4: I'm that's bold.
Speaker 6: No, it can't happen more actually dangerous because I'm cutting it.
Speaker 3: I know theys are both like, but I'm just I just noticed because like some of us, you know, have been here for so long and.
Speaker 5: Just so mad, like you're so mad, you know, just.
Speaker 3: Like you guys get here like you guys are neck and neck. You guys are a race like most days.
Speaker 6: Now, I got to get back to my earlier times.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say, get back to giving it down, but get back to your earlier time.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, but you know she said, oh no, not that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we stop giving it dawn a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Just no, It's just what I've noticed, just general observation.
Speaker 2: Don't forget the JV Show has more tickets.
Speaker 5: For outside lands.
Speaker 2: It's going to be seven thirty this morning inside our Yupnope.
Speaker 1: Game the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Hi Graham, how often you should kiss your partner?
Speaker 4: The debate is ranging online.
Speaker 3: You guys will not really raging, but there is a debate online, and even some relationship experts have weighed in. And before we get into that, how often do you kiss your partner?
Speaker 4: Selene?
Speaker 5: What kind of kiss? Are we talking?
Speaker 4: Any kind?
Speaker 5: Every day?
Speaker 4: How often? Just so once a day? One peck?
Speaker 3: No, like probably you kiss them in the morning, you kiss them when you leave in the.
Speaker 5: Morning, probably like every hour.
Speaker 3: Once an hour, you guys, probably once an hour. You guys are smoochy.
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, that is a lot just throughout the day.
Speaker 6: You guys don't just like kiss yeah, but not like oh time for the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got a reminder of my phone. But to get over there, jess, how often do you and your man kiss?
Speaker 6: So every weekend and during the day?
Speaker 2: I say once the weekend.
Speaker 6: No, I say like five times on a weekend day.
Speaker 4: Five times on a weekend day.
Speaker 5: They don't live together, don't see each other during the week.
Speaker 3: But do you guys like make out on FaceTime during the week just like putting your face up to the.
Speaker 6: Streams like that's really gross. Nope, but but we do. We do like to make out. Okay, so we do a combination of making out but then also just random little kisses around.
Speaker 2: Do you guys when you guys make out, do you just make out and then you're like you're done and then you just go on to other things?
Speaker 5: Or does it lead to other things?
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 6: Most of the time it leads to something else.
Speaker 4: Okay, you might have to call your mom about this.
Speaker 3: You've got these crazy kids that are making out and doing other stuff. Like what base does it lead to?
Speaker 2: I mean all the bases.
Speaker 3: He's just hitting home run, I think, And as far as my own frequency, how often we kiss, like it's daily, but some days it's more than others, Like I don't think there's any I'm not on some hourly schedule like Selena, which I find interesting, And.
Speaker 2: It's not like a set schedule like I have a timer. But if I had to guess, I mean it's all day long.
Speaker 5: Just he's doing something, walk ups, give him a.
Speaker 3: Kiss like interesting, No that's not that's not my house now. Relationship experts are saying, look, there is no one size fits all determination for the frequency, like in other words, what works for one couple may not work for another. Because some people online are like we kiss every morning, every night and then multiple times in between and some makeups, and then other people like that could be every other day, and people were shocked by the other response. It's like whoa, that's doing way too much or while that's doing way too little. But relationship experts are saying, don't worry, it's whatever frequency works for you, so there.
Speaker 4: Is no magic number.
Speaker 3: Or not kissing every hour a day is not a red flag, so you can don't be worried if you're not smooching your partner all day long.
Speaker 6: But I think I would be a little worried if we went the whole day and not even one kiss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, happened.
Speaker 4: I'm sure. I guarantee it's happened. I've been married.
Speaker 3: I've been married, you know, eleven years or whatever it is. I guarantee it it has happened.
Speaker 2: Would you be worried if maybe you and your wife went like a week without kissing, Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be straight without day a red flag, But a day without it happening, I guarantee it has happened.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's happened.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would raise a lot of red flags. Yeah, we jump into conclusions really fast. When do you think you would notice?
Speaker 6: Because maybe after one day, you know, you say you've been married for a long time, so maybe after one day you wouldn't really notice it.
Speaker 2: But after how many days.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never experience I've never experienced that situation. I don't know, but I'm sure it has happened where we have not kissed in a twenty four hour period.
Speaker 5: Interesting, I feel like if is like wow.
Speaker 3: Like it's so sad. It's not a sad It's not a sad thing. I have like the best year.
Speaker 2: It works like.
Speaker 3: The best absolutely the best marriage. I could not like say that more times.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you guys didn't kiss for multiple days, you probably wouldn't even notice. Though I don't know because I know I know for a fact my husband would it and it would be me like, hello, we haven't kissed in ninety six hours, what are you doing? He wouldn't even notice.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's you probably.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think this guy's probably put less a little less stalking it definitely. I'm shocked, though, Selena, with the gaggle of kids and the kids screaming and then the running into sports and the stuff, that you're just like, well, hang on, here's our hourly kiss, like that's what we're like.
Speaker 4: Lifelike gets in the way.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's when frequency of smooching goes down because it's like one person's running here.
Speaker 4: I gotta run air in the ear, I gotta go pick up the kid.
Speaker 3: I don't you know, Like it's the opportunities for a us are much much less.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that you're like, that's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, there are some times where I'm out of the house. I guess for multiple hours and those hours I have to forego a kiss because he's not around. But I mean, even when one of us has to go do something, it's like kiss before and not like full on make makeout sessions like Jess and Herman's a quick peg.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know. Well, Jess and her Man go multiple days without kiss.
Speaker 2: They make up for.
Speaker 4: Multiple days.
Speaker 1: Major the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Tuesdays, we turn it over to Jess to talk TV.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Jess, I've been.
Speaker 6: Watching this crazy documentary you guys. It's called con Mum. Like that's literally the name words connum mum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: So why do I say Mom's so weird? That's just throwing me off. Con Grand's normal. Yeah, con mom, con mom, conmum, She's like mom mum.
Speaker 5: Anyways.
Speaker 6: Anyways, that's about a man. His name is actually Graham, which I thought was kind of funny. Bar like it already, but he is searching for his biological mother now he's already in his late forties. He has no memories of her at all, has no idea why they were separated in the first place. Now, before I give you more details about this, though, I do want to ask if you didn't know one of your parents, would you go searching for them when, like when you found out that you could maybe find them when there was a possibility. Yes, yes, you want to know about them, right, and you want to know about what happened, like how life turned out this way and how you guys were separated. Well, he does just that. He wants to find his mom and wants to you know, have a relationship with her.
Speaker 4: So one day is a spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're gonna be a lot of spoilers.
Speaker 4: Actually, where are people watching this?
Speaker 3: Watch this con mom just is about to spoil it?
Speaker 6: Case here, I am, I'm sorry to watch it. He goes on this search, he isn't. He doesn't have a lot of luck at first, but then one day he gets an email from a lady claiming to be his mom. He spends weeks sending her questions to respond to right that only his mom would know about, and she answers everything correctly. So he is making sure that this is somebody who isn't trying to scam him.
Speaker 2: He does his due diligence right.
Speaker 6: They finally meet one day and he's like, I just knew that this was my mom instantly, like they start making memories. At this point, you know, she is like coming around the family and she reveals some details about her life. She has cancer and only has six months to live.
Speaker 4: Oh fu convenient, and.
Speaker 6: She's like, that's why I wanted to find my son, you know, I want to spend my final moments with my son. And now at this point, you know, red flags are already coming out for us hearing this story, right, because we're like, okay, we've heard every single scam in the book basically at this point, but this story is a little bit different.
Speaker 2: Because the lady is wealthy.
Speaker 6: She's staying at these really expensive hotels. The staff there knows her. They're like, she is one of our regular customers. And she is like, hey, you know, son, I haven't been in your life for forty five years, so I want to buy you and your wife a car. You know, that's the least that I could do. Because so she is splurging on them. She is spending all this money until everything just turns for the worst.
Speaker 5: Oh no, spoiler alert alert.
Speaker 6: As a documentary goes on, you find out that she's actually been lying about her illness. She doesn't have cancer. She doesn't just have a few months to live.
Speaker 2: She actually isn't very.
Speaker 6: Wealthy, and she has been scamming so many other people and using that money to pretend like she has all of this wealth.
Speaker 3: In scam because then people are like, she doesn't need my money, she's already loaded.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's other people's mind.
Speaker 6: But there are people now you might you might have been wondering this whole time. Why didn't he do a DNA test in.
Speaker 5: The first place?
Speaker 6: Hello, if this is your mom, or if she's claiming to be your mom, why not do.
Speaker 2: A DNA test? So once he.
Speaker 6: Starts finding all of this out, he's like, fine, I think I think it's time to do a DNA test after learning Why didn't.
Speaker 5: That have been the first thing you do.
Speaker 2: There's somebody claiming to be relatives or a parent, but if.
Speaker 3: They were able to answer stuff that you thought only that that person would know, Like, would you really?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm still doing a DNA test.
Speaker 6: And then even after if you if you met them and they looked like you, and they again, you just felt that connection. I don't think for a parent. It's different for if you're meeting somebody online that you've been talking to romantic wise, I think I'd be more inclined to think that I'm being scammed.
Speaker 2: But from a parent, I think i'd be more trusting me.
Speaker 3: Too, Like Selena, if some woman came out of the woodworks like I had your kid, Graham, I'd be like, DNA test, I want that. But if I'm the one actively seeking out, if I'm the one seeking somebody and like trying to connect with my long lost parent, and I'm convinced that I've found this person based on the information that they've given me, I'm not like, Okay, come with me, you got to take that DNA test.
Speaker 4: Let me march you down there right now. No, like you're caught up in the emotions of it.
Speaker 5: I still want test.
Speaker 2: It's this, you know, eighty year old lady who has.
Speaker 3: Cancer, right, I don't think you're marching her old ass down to the DNA to twenty three of me out of business.
Speaker 4: I don't think you will. I don't think you will. Game, I don't think you will.
Speaker 6: Well, after thousands and thousands of dollars that he has spent on this lady and he is finally finding out all of these lies, he takes the test, spoiler alert, spoiler alert, it is his mom. The test comes back ninety nine point nine percent certain.
Speaker 2: That that is in fact his mother.
Speaker 6: You guys, his actual mother just found him forty five years later to scam him out of so much money.
Speaker 1: How much.
Speaker 3: Such a prolific scammer. She doesn't even care that she's scamming her mom.
Speaker 4: Loss Sun, Yeah, I can't believe you spoiled for me.
Speaker 2: Watch to watch.
Speaker 6: You were never gonna watch it, but I might have. It was like upwards of like like probably three hundred thousand dollars because it was so much. It was it just went on for so long. But she bought them cars.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 6: She bought them cars, was making the payments initially, but the cars were in their names, and then eventually stopped making the payments, so the payments just were going. The money was being taken out of their account, you know. And there were a lot of times where she was like, well, I do have the money, and they knew that she was quote wealthy, I do have the money, but I'm not able to get it right now. The scam excuse that everybody uses, I'm not able to get it right now. But you know, if you pay for it, like I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Give you the money back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but can you.
Speaker 6: Imagine the heartbreak. I mean, this poor guy's life was ruined because at this point his wife is fed up. You know, He's like, you're you're not seeing this, but your mom is scamming you.
Speaker 4: But you found your mom.
Speaker 2: But she's scamming you.
Speaker 3: Right, She's an awful person. But at least you found your mom. Now you'll never wonder.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a good way.
Speaker 3: But I have some value in that, right at that point. Not three grand, but there's some value in that.
Speaker 6: You know, he wished that he had never met her and that she never came into his life because she ruined his life.
Speaker 4: But they need always wonder.
Speaker 2: At least he got the closure he needed that.
Speaker 4: Now he can turn the page.
Speaker 6: So that is fun.
Speaker 4: Mom, nobody needs to watch it.
Speaker 3: Just already told you, honest.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 7: In music, movies and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 2: The machine Gun. Kelly is responding to baby name rumors. MGK and Megan Fox they had their.
Speaker 5: Little baby last week.
Speaker 2: We talked about the birth announcement that was posted on social media right here on the JV Show. Now, remember MGK, he referred to the baby as our little Celestial Seed.
Speaker 5: You guys remember that right now?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, people thought the baby's name was Celestial Seed, like Celestial being the first name in Seed was.
Speaker 4: The middle name, and so that's actually.
Speaker 5: Actually not but people, yeah it's not.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's not that far off of an stretch for MGK and Megan Fox. If people were calling the baby, you know, celestial Seed, this is her name, and they're posting all these videos on TikTok, MGK posted this. He said, wait, guys, her name isn't Celestial Seed, laughing emoji. Her mom is going to tell you the name when we're ready.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're not ready to release.
Speaker 2: The name to the public as if anyone cares.
Speaker 3: That's what I understand. You don't want to put post a picture and don't want to post your kids on social media.
Speaker 4: I don't want to post your baby on social media.
Speaker 3: Fully support that, But like, what's the I don't I guess I don't understand what the difference is if you announce their name now or wait six weeks for now, you know, what's the difference.
Speaker 2: I think they're just putting off because everyone's going to have an opinion, and I mean it's going to be something and everyone's going to be like, oh, that name is stupid, I don't like that name, which I mean, no one's asking you. This is the name of their child that they pick, so your opinion really doesn't matter. But it probably does get to them a little bit. So maybe they're just trying to hold off as much as they can before they get to that point.
Speaker 4: I guess, But it's just like delaying the inevitables. Just get it over with tell us.
Speaker 3: I guess name is Moonbeam, and we can all move on with our lives.
Speaker 5: You know what if it is, Yeah, that's a good guess.
Speaker 3: I guarantee that it has some something celestial.
Speaker 5: On the name one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: But do you think moon named like moon, Soul, Saturn, ring? You know it's going to be something like that. It's no, it definitely is.
Speaker 2: Do you guys give a fart that Sydney Sweeney and her Man have broken up completely? Yes, Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 5: And Jonathan Devino they made I'm here for this.
Speaker 2: They made headlines last week because we found out that Sydney had called off their wedding.
Speaker 5: They were supposed to get married this spring.
Speaker 2: They've been together since twenty eighteen, you guys, seven years. Now we're learning they've actually been broken up since January. And this is the guy that she was dating when all those rumors are coming out that she was getting really close to, like her co stars, you know, Glenn Powell.
Speaker 5: I think there was maybe one other one. So why did Sidney call it off?
Speaker 2: Well, apparently she's just way too focused on her career right now and thinking about a wedding was just making her feel very stressed out, very overwhelmed. She has too many projects happening, and she didn't feel right about the wedding. She's not ready to settle down, according to a source, because she wants to just focus on work.
Speaker 4: Good for her.
Speaker 3: I applaudter if you know, if you have that feeling, don't go through with a wedding.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking from experience. I called one off. I just if you know it's not going to be right, don't don't.
Speaker 3: Because what I've said this before on the show, the wedding ball gets rolling and it's tough to It takes some guts to get that thing called off. Like because all the arrangements are made and you have family flying in and everything's happening. You picked out your dress and this stuff, like you feel that's an overwhelming snowball rolling down a hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it's actually a really smart move for her, because I mean, her career is only going up from here.
Speaker 5: I did want to point out, though, it's that seven.
Speaker 2: Year itch, oh that week that we've all heard about. Yeah, Jess, where are you? How many years with your mail?
Speaker 6: It's going to be five at the end of this year.
Speaker 4: You guys got two more til you pick up and then Slaina, where are you?
Speaker 5: I'm at Oh my god, I'm at almost six.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you guys got one more year than it's over. I'm gladly i've sailed right past that.
Speaker 4: Is there a fourteen year itch when you that?
Speaker 5: I do not know.
Speaker 3: I think we're actually been married twelve years. This will be a thirteenth this year. I can't do the math. I don't know when we sailed right past that. But you guys, sorry about that. And okay, what about Sidney Sweeney being seen at Glenn Powell's sister's wedding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I was gonna ask to Menny Graham, how do you know this?
Speaker 3: Because I have my finger on all on the poles of all things City Sweeney.
Speaker 2: I was blooded America, effecting you to know all things Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 5: This morning, the.
Speaker 3: Headlines are headlining. That's all you see. You can't escape it. So any thoughts on that? Do you think the two of them are together or working on something or getting together?
Speaker 6: They had a lot of chemistry.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're together. I just think they're close friends. Which is another thing that I read in this report is that there's been like so much talk about her like getting close with co stars, like being friends, maybe overly friendly at times. But she didn't like that narrative that people were using that to say that she wasn't fully invested in her relationship, which now we're learning she wasn't.
Speaker 4: You can't just be friends with Glenn Powell. Did you see that guy with that shirt off?
Speaker 3: You can't just be friends with those wash board abs, like, oh, we're just friends here.
Speaker 2: Maybe she became friends with his sister while she was cheating on her man's.
Speaker 4: Right, So there you go, that's the way.
Speaker 6: So then she has decided to completely break up with this person because you're calling off the wedding. But are you also saying sorry, don't want this relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that means it's done. Yeah, now you can't call off a wedding.
Speaker 2: And they separated in January finding out, so they're done done. Okay, yeah, Grant, what do you have?
Speaker 4: I got great news you guys.
Speaker 3: For all the garlic lovers and Gilroytonians.
Speaker 4: What do you call someone from Gilroy?
Speaker 3: You guys are from down by there, gil from Selena. Gilroy are kind of like Kindred cities, right, Kindred spirit cities.
Speaker 5: It's the thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Apart Gilroy, Gilroyan's I.
Speaker 4: Don't know Royan's. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: For the first time in six years, the iconic Gilroy Garlic Festival is coming back, you guys. Over the weekend, the Gilroy Garlic Festival Association made the announcement on social media, saying they were pleased to announce the return of the Gilroy Garlic Festival twenty twenty five, taking place July twenty fifth, twenty sixth, and twenty seventh.
Speaker 4: So it's happening this summer.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be at Gilroy Gardens of course in Gilroy, and we know tragically. The reason there has not been a Gilroy Garlic Festival in the last six years is because the last one on July twenty eighth of twenty nineteen, a gunman wounded seventeen people and killed three.
Speaker 4: That was terrible.
Speaker 3: They tried to bring it back a few years after that, but then the pandemic happened and so that sort of scrapped the entire thing. This year's event not going to be as large as past events. There's going to be limited capacity. They say, up to about three thousand guests a day, which is a lot smaller. But they are going to have all your signature garlic dishes, your live garlic entertainment, your live garlic garlic garlic crafts, your garlic everything, all the normal fun garlic stuff that you love about the thing will be back this summer again July twenty fifth, twenty six, twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: I love that. Welcome back, Oh Jess, quit copying me. First of all, next to the JV Show, we are going to get to what the bleep. It's where you can win a JV show.
Speaker 1: Chuck Mug The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 6: Nine, JV show. I'm Selena and I'm Jazz. What do you guys think about the nine hundred dollar VIP Jojo Siwa experience that she's offering at her shows?
Speaker 2: Now, this gets you a lot, you guys, Well, all I did is see a headline. Remember we talked about Gene Simmons charging fans like twelve thousand dollars to work for him.
Speaker 5: For a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smart, I heard this was a little similar.
Speaker 6: It's similar. You show up to the venue, if you want to help set up with the stage, you can, you don't have to. You can help pick songs, get an exclusive backstage tour, full meet and greet some memorabilia. And she says it's very exclusive, just for four people at every show. Now, she was getting a lot of criticism for this, but I think people are just criticizing it because it's her. Because if this was like Rihanna or something, nine hundred dollars for this VIP experience, like hell yeah, but we're still.
Speaker 4: Trying to figure out what.
Speaker 2: A for Jojo Cie want no no, But for four people, that's nine hundred times no. So oh yeah, you know, in one day and you just have these people setting up the stage, for you and getting your sound right.
Speaker 4: It's weird to me. It seems super greedy.
Speaker 3: And the same thing for g I mean, I joke like Gene Simmons was smart, like making Actually, if someone wants to pay you that take it. But you, guys, you're already people are paying to go to your concert already, you have already, particularly Gene Simmons, have already made an incredible sum of money. You seem super cheap to me, Like, why not hold just a raffle or something, bring people that are deserving and to fill those four spots.
Speaker 5: Do you feel that way.
Speaker 2: About people just paying for meet and greet because VIPs or meet and greets, like you said, Selena, those are really expensive to Yeah, they can be like one thousand dollars. You go backstage and meet Chris Brown or whoever and get a picture.
Speaker 4: And I think it seems greedy.
Speaker 6: And with this you're getting even more things added on to it. You know, you actually get to take home some memorabilia I guess from the show at least.
Speaker 3: I mean, just think about it from an artists standpoint, like, Okay, you're gonna make a hundred thousand dollars just making this up. But you're gonna make a hundred thousand dollars, Jojo, see offer this concert, but h charge a couple of people for some more meet and greets in some backstage. You can make one hundred thousand and you know, yeah, one hundred and five thousand dollars, you know, or one hundred and ten thousand dollars for this concert. Like to me, you said, it seems you seem greedy and make the price.
Speaker 2: Fit your like if you are gonna do it, make your price fit yeah, like maybe like JoJo's siell, I don't know, like thirty bucks or something, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean that seems more. It seems more on parer.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get tell what the belief where you can win at this JV show, Chuck mug, you just gotta be the first person to guest today's believe. That word is always that talk back mic. That's where you want to leave your guesses. Are you guys ready for today's click?
Speaker 6: Do you guys think that in all the years that Selena and Graham have worked together.
Speaker 2: That they've ever have great question?
Speaker 3: Hey gut tells me, no, my wife's not listening, so maybe that's kidding, all right, think about what that bleeped out worst could be. I don't even know what it is, and I not really want to know. Leave your guests all the talkback Mike, leave us your name in your city along with your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win, but only the first correct answer of the morning.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be the person that gets that JAV Show.
Speaker 1: Chuckmug the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine find what.
Speaker 2: The bleeper are you gonna do? Is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, and the Chuck mug is yours is always If you think you know what that bleeped out word is, you leave your guests on the talkback Mike, and then you improved. I heard application missed our clip of the day here it is.
Speaker 6: Do you guys think that in all the years that Selena and Graham have worked together that they've ever.
Speaker 5: I'm getting so roast out.
Speaker 4: The answer is no, definitely no.
Speaker 5: But we don't know what that word is.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses, Ma JAV Show. This is Leo from some say. I'm gonna say flirt flirted?
Speaker 4: All right, great one flirted definitely not.
Speaker 2: No, I mean Graham's tried, and Graham get out of my studio. Yeah, good morning, Davy Show. This is from and I think the beeped out word is hugged.
Speaker 3: Oh guys, and all the years like coming up on I don't know ten years or whatever, how many years it has been that we've worked together, We've hugged, may.
Speaker 2: Be three times, and always a side hug. Yes, it's very awkward, uncomfortable, very stiff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning the hug. Okay, I'm just checking because like you be careful here.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: This is Rodrigo from Tracy. Is the bleep dot word fart.
Speaker 2: Fart Graham all the time, all the time, not on record, not on record?
Speaker 4: You have one ever recorded on record? So the answer is no.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I guess no, but great guess Selena.
Speaker 3: Did that one time in the hallway and she didn't know I was walking behind.
Speaker 6: Happened.
Speaker 3: I one of those people that walks really quietly, like you don't hear me come clip clopping along.
Speaker 5: And that's impossible to big floppy feet.
Speaker 3: I don't I walk really quietly. I'm telling you, I just people don't know I'm there. On the boot I'm there, okay, kind of like that one engineer that we have here, like he just shows up like you're like, why how did you get right next to me? He's a real quiet walker, so am I. And we have this long hallway and Slenda didn't know that I was walking about twenty feet behind her.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I heard her just like quietly, just like just very like.
Speaker 2: Just like, first of all, that didn't happen. But why would that be on record? But all the ones you did off I I that you like actually did.
Speaker 4: I made a personal note about that one, so it was on the record.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's sorry, that did not happen.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for all your dresses. Contain to leave room. We're gonna play more talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: If you're plain, what the bleep were going to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always leave Your guest is on the talkback Mike on the new and improved iHeart Radio app. All right, so here's today's clip in case she missed it.
Speaker 6: Do you guys think that in all the years that Selena and Graham have worked together that they've ever.
Speaker 5: Definitely in her dream my dreams. Okay, you're funny, aprilfol April. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 4: Well, this fabian Foster City. And my guess for the bleep dot word is danced.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever lived together like a slow dance or something like why would you do that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think we've been at a venue where there has been dancing and maybe we're both dancing at the same time.
Speaker 2: Around each other, maybe in the vicinity.
Speaker 4: Same group is maybe, Yeah, it doesn't really happen though.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, HIJV Morning Show a long time listener here.
Speaker 8: Uh, my guess for the bleep dot word is play golf. Hope you guys have a wonderful morning.
Speaker 3: This is justin played moved.
Speaker 4: No, have you ever played golf before?
Speaker 2: Now actual golf just like top golf and mini golf and you.
Speaker 3: But so you have for sure like full on swung a golf club like us.
Speaker 4: Hit the ball hard?
Speaker 2: Are you good? No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't look good?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 4: No, this is Megan from Santa Cruz. I think the bleeped.
Speaker 2: Out word is partied.
Speaker 7: How do you guys partied together?
Speaker 2: By have a good day?
Speaker 3: You have partied together together, not as often because you live all the way and Hayward all the way in Napolis too far apart. We talk more about how we should party together more than we actually do.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have both of Jbie show.
Speaker 1: It's Jim from Hayward and I think the bleeped out word today is fought.
Speaker 4: Have a good one.
Speaker 2: Fut Sorry, here is today's clip. I'm bleeped.
Speaker 6: Do you guys think that in all the years that Selena and Graham have worked together, that they've ever fought?
Speaker 3: So that's a good question. I'm like trying to think. Selena, you have a look on your face like you know that we have or I think we haven't.
Speaker 4: I don't think we have.
Speaker 5: Know what's there to fight about?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes coworkers fight, No, definitely, I assume there are lots of like radio morning shows where the hosts like don't really like each other and they probably fight as soon as like they.
Speaker 4: Get into commercials, like you're an idiot, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: We've never had drama, never had any fights.
Speaker 4: No, No, should we start one now?
Speaker 5: I feel like we have to.
Speaker 3: I know now that you mentioned there has been a lot of stuff like brewing inside me and building up and like I need to like just to give it out. And it's just like every day from in here with that bun, messy bun on top of your.
Speaker 4: Head, like trying to do.
Speaker 3: That. There's a couple of water next to her, stay like right, there's day and she refuses to throw.
Speaker 6: It out, like maybe.
Speaker 3: Part of society pick up the dam water and just swut yesterday I had to be the one to take the water.
Speaker 4: Piece of It's like, what am I doing throwing this out?
Speaker 2: How are you blaming everything on YouTube?
Speaker 4: You know it was probably your word that would have thrown it away. Let's give some shout show. Let's give some shout outs. First and foremost to our boy Jim and Hayward. What's up? Jiz, Brandy, Jamie Show, Chuck Book coming away. He had the very first correct answer this morning. That felt good. So when I needed to get company, yeah, same off my chest.
Speaker 3: Michelle and San Jose also had the correct answer, but she wasn't fast enough. Same with Wind and lay through up Leslie in San Francisco, Jessica and Almeda.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: Jessica ze Leo had the correct answer.
Speaker 3: So did Lance in San Ramon, Jamie and Martinez, Christianne and Pleasanton had it.
Speaker 4: So our buddy Ricky in San Jose, what's up? Ricky SOLDI? Dad in Pittsburgh cut, So did David and Richmond, Julia.
Speaker 3: In Fairfield, Leslie and Belmont, Crystal from I don't know where, and a few other people had the correct answer this morning with.
Speaker 4: The one as fast as Jim and Hayward. Like Jim woke up.
Speaker 3: This morning, He's like, you know what I'm gonna do today, I'm gonna win a JV show.
Speaker 2: Chuck, I'm good for you.
Speaker 4: He does that.
Speaker 2: There's always tomorrow. We play this game every morning. Seven o five is You're on the JV.
Speaker 1: Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Let's go straight to the phones.
Speaker 2: Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: This Jorland jor Lane.
Speaker 6: Did I get that correct? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, welcome to.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You guys, we are a great trying to give you these tickets for outside Land.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's three day general admissions.
Speaker 2: Hey nice.
Speaker 5: All right, So here's what you gotta do. You're gonna play the JV Show.
Speaker 2: You have nope, game, you just got to answer three at a four trivia questions.
Speaker 5: Right, sounds easy enough?
Speaker 4: Right, Sure, you can do this.
Speaker 2: You can totally do this, all right. Question number one, This one's easy. Come on, Cinderella needs to leave the ball and get home before the magic wears off. At what time?
Speaker 6: Midnight? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, how is Cinderella getting a midnight curfew? It shouldn't have been like ten o'clock or something. Nothing good happens after that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Question number two, hexagon is a geometric shape with how many sides.
Speaker 4: Six? Okay, got correct?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number three to make an Irish coffee? What type of hard alcohol are you adding to your coffee? Whiskey?
Speaker 3: Probably some Irish whiskey, Selena, You ever had an Irish coffee?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: They're pretty good.
Speaker 3: So I'm drinking one right now. That's why I'm so funny, all right. Question number four. You don't even need this one. You've already won the Outside Lands ticket, so nice work. This one's just for fun. Question number four. We're down to the final four teams in the March Madness basketball Tournament.
Speaker 4: Can you name one of them?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I am I'm watching backclor.
Speaker 4: Right now and take a gas like your favorite college. They might be in it.
Speaker 5: Chabot off your foot.
Speaker 3: Gosh, when you think of Powerhouse, I'm sorry, basketball, you think of Duke Duke Duke Florida, Auburn, Houston are the final four teams those games?
Speaker 4: You know that? Well, I would know that. And there's a lot of people that you know filled out a March Mountains bracket. They might know that.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 5: It doesn't even Matt at Jorlyn because.
Speaker 1: You want.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course, now you get to check out Dojakat, Tyler, the Creator, Hozier and so many more. Because you got three day general admission.
Speaker 2: Ticket weekend, you'll be there. Congrats, Hey, have a great rest of your day. Hang on for that winning Graham. We got shouts, is.
Speaker 6: What I heard?
Speaker 3: You know we do sons in my DMS sons and my DMS ago and says, hey Graham, this is k Bug. We finally met at the Super Bowl party one to ask if you can please give a shout out to my mom for her birthday. Happy birthday, Mommy, love you and thank you for all that you do. I appreciate it. Love k Bug and the pops, so happy birthday, Mom.
Speaker 4: I hope you have a great day. Use a part. That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Another one here, Hello Graham, Can you wish my son Rames Rames Azar a happy ninth birthday from his dad and mom Peter and Hanen and his siblings Faris and Tia, and tell him we love we love him. We listen to you guys show every morning on the way to school to Saint Mary's in Walnut Create. Thank you so happy birthday. Happy birthday, Rames. Another one here, Good morning, Graham. Can we please get a shout out for our April fools baby Cleo? Happy fifth birthday, Cleo. We love you so much, Love Mommy, Daddy, Becca, Hussy and Rubble those are her doggies, and Hank Fluffers and Mocha those are her kiddies so.
Speaker 10: Far.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Another one here, hey Graham, Just another mom and your dms welcome in one to wish my son Andrew a happy seventeenth birthday.
Speaker 4: We love you so much.
Speaker 3: That's from Mom, Dad, little sister Isabella and Lucas.
Speaker 4: So happy birthday there, Andrew seventeen. That's a big one.
Speaker 3: Another one here, Hey Graham, We listen to the show every morning the way to school. Can you please wish a very happy thirteenth birthday to the most wonderful daughter in the world, Selena?
Speaker 4: Not you love it? I know that's from mom, Dad and to too.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, selenaar Who do you think to two is Grandma?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I thought it was a kat another one, Hey Graham, not an April fool's joke.
Speaker 3: Just here to see if you could wish my daughter Luciana a happy tenth birthday. That's from Mom Maritza, who loves her very much. Thank you, so, happy tenth birthday.
Speaker 4: One last one here Dad in your DM's dad and your dms.
Speaker 3: Can you please wish my son Nico a happy fourteenth birthday? That's from bonus Dad, Mike and Mom Vasti and of course who gives it first, We'll give a happy happy birthday Nikam the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: What's a JV Show? I wanted to give a shout out to my brother.
Speaker 10: It's his birthday today.
Speaker 11: Happy Birthday, Glenn, Happy birthday deal Glenn.
Speaker 2: Happy bird? Who gives the grave point hottest?
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So, Haley Bieber is clearing the air about unfollowing Justin b Now, yesterday, we along with I think the rest of the world, we were freaking out over Haley unfollowing Justin. We even checked ourselves, like, we went to Haley's page, went to who She's following, typed in Justin's name, and nothing.
Speaker 5: There was no evidence there that she was following him anymore.
Speaker 2: While people were making tiktoks about this and posting on Instagram, Haley ended up commenting on a fan page saying, quote, it's a glitch, didn't unfollow him.
Speaker 5: Hope this helps.
Speaker 4: What she is thought there, and that.
Speaker 2: The glitch supposedly is because Justin Bieber recently deactivated his account, and then when he reactivated it, it caused a glitch that makes it look like users have unfollowed him, Like if you go to type in his name, his profile isn't there yet because it was recently deactivated.
Speaker 4: Are you buying this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. So TMC says that this happened with other users as well that followed Bieber, Like if you want type in his name.
Speaker 5: It wasn't showing up. I don't have proof of that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: To me, it seems like an excuse.
Speaker 6: Did you see that Justin Bieber has been posting even more picture Yeah, and the two of them?
Speaker 2: No? No, well yeah, but now he's like overdoing it, showing love for Haley and pictures them together.
Speaker 6: So we were saying that it's probably her logged into his account.
Speaker 4: Probably that she's like, oh dang it, I got her.
Speaker 3: Great, let me refollow him first, then let me log back into his account and now start posting.
Speaker 6: I do feel so bad for them, though, because you put yourself in their shoes, and imagine just nobody letting you live your life with a new partner that you chose to marry because they are just so caught up with you and your ex.
Speaker 2: I know it's insane, but you know what, maybe getting off social media completely, hey, that would happen, although I hope they don't because I love following this.
Speaker 3: Okay, and if this was in fact just a glitch, do you want to update your guys' prediction that they were not going to make it through the end of this year.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sticking with I'm second with it. That's my prediction. People think Sabrina Carpenter just called her ex ugly. There there's a new TikTok trends. People are dancing to a clip of her song called busy Woman, and it's about being too busy to date this guy because of X, Y and Z.
Speaker 5: She said, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't want your little b ass anyway, I'm a busy woman. So she's been reposting fan videos and there's one that's caught a lot of attention because this fan captioned it when I had to convince myself he was attractive, but he ended up breaking up with me, And that's the one that she chose.
Speaker 5: To repost and very Keyogan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the saltburn, the mathwater, it does track.
Speaker 3: I mean, I didn't find him personally attractive, but maybe.
Speaker 5: Everybody somebody's type.
Speaker 4: Might be somebody else's.
Speaker 6: Right, But hey, she said from the beginning, don't do me wrong. And what did he do?
Speaker 2: Did he allegedly allegedly Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Former forty nine er player who we loved, who was also a former Seattle Seahawks player who he hated, Richard Sherman. He says his house was broken into by armed robbers. But isn't that funny how we love the guy, but then before we hated him. He was my least fit. I hated that guy more than anything. And then he played on our team. I was like, Oh, Richard Sherman, this guy's cool.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 5: Wait, why was he hated because.
Speaker 4: He played on the Seattle Seahawks. Okay, he hated him.
Speaker 3: He talked so much smack about the Niners and he ruined our super Bowl hopes one year, and like, I don't know, he was like the most despised player in the entire league for me. And then he gets on our team. I was like, this dude's cool. I like, this guy is very cool. Anyways, this was pretty scary.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 3: His house was broken into by armed robbers. This past weekend. Sherman posted a couple of security camera screenshots to social media showing one of the men in his home, who was clearly carrying a handgun. In that screenshot, he captured the post house being robbed at gunpoint with my family. Isn't what anyone wants for a birthday. Get scary situation that my wife handled masterfully and kept my kids safe. If anyone has any info that can help find these people, please reach out. Kind of tough because their faces are covered by masks and stuff in these pictures. I don't know if anyone's gonna be able to identify them from these posts, but hopefully they can. The King's County Sheriff's Office locally up there said the breaking occurred just after midnight on early Sunday morning, this past Sunday morning, which was Sherman's thirty seventh birthday. Again, he didn't elaborate on what his wife did to masterfully keep his kids safe, but thankfully, whatever she did, it was because what a scary situation. I've armed men in your house when your family is home, kids are in the house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Thanks Okay, yes, all right, thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 1: Grim the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We got to talk about all the reasons some experts are saying you should be sleeping with a stuffed animal at night, to which I will respond.
Speaker 2: I want to hear the reasons why.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: First off, there saying there's nothing wrong with having a stuffed animal as an adult or using one to sleep better.
Speaker 4: So let's move past that stigma. People, and they're saying.
Speaker 3: Sleeping with a teddy bear, some kind of stuffed animal can give you the comfort, connection, and compassion they might not have gotten as a child. That's so said, help cover some childhood trauma. If that's you, maybe you should try. Selena has her hand.
Speaker 2: I would like to pause there because Jess has admitted that she had.
Speaker 5: A teddy Bear.
Speaker 4: I mean we were getting to that at the end of this Roasterkay.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted I wanted to Can we just stop do really quick? Is there childhood trauma?
Speaker 4: Oh that you're trying to cover up?
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe it's some that I need to unpas.
Speaker 5: Well, the floor is yours, let's unpack it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the start by saying the name of your stuffed animal and what it is.
Speaker 6: Oh, it doesn't have a name, but it's a SpongeBob and my mom his name is SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: Yes, guys, he doesn't have a name. Its name is SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a teddy Bear. I'm sorry. You know I have a spongebar Well, okay.
Speaker 6: Actually at my mom's house, I still have a lot of stuffed animals that were gifted to me. But when I moved all alone in San Mateo, I was like, I want to have a part of my mom there with me.
Speaker 2: So you got SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: SpongeBob.
Speaker 6: So the SpongeBob reminds me my mom because she gifted it to me one Christmas when I really really wanted it.
Speaker 2: So where did the trauma start? I think you just skipped over that part. I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I think right now the trauma is getting a SpongeBob from Christmas.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're like, this is all I get? All right?
Speaker 3: So experts are saying, yeah, that this could be something helping work past a childhood trauma.
Speaker 4: Is also other benefits.
Speaker 3: They're saying that the gentleness of softness and self soothing that a cute plush object can bring to you is just good for like winding telling your body it's time to wind down and go to sleep, Like it's a signal that's saying this is time.
Speaker 4: You know, Okay.
Speaker 3: They often talk about not having screens before bed or whatever and doing certain rituals to tell your body it's time to go to sleep. So if you have trouble falling asleep, maybe a stuffed animal there's another reason you should be sleeping with one, and they say it also can provide that childhood nostalgia, that connection to family or friends or memories from your childhood pleasant ones.
Speaker 4: Not maybe you don't have a trauma.
Speaker 3: Maybe you just want to have that just like very nostalgic feeling, nostalgia alerte. And it's soothing to you that way because it's reminding you of family and and you know, good times that you've had with your family.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, now that's I mean, that's going to lead me to my question. Are you guys judging an adult who sleeps with a stuffed animal every night?
Speaker 2: I am a little bit, are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what, like, you have a stuffed Spongebobby sleep with every night?
Speaker 5: Just like, what are you doing caressing it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Well, the SpongeBob is like before bed, it's just in my room.
Speaker 3: But it's just like sitting on a shelf, like creepily staring at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically that's scary, but you and your boyfriend like it in front of SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: You cover them, you turn them the other direction. You don't want to win.
Speaker 6: I'm not a monster, but I have the SpongeBob there. I do have a stuffed animal that one of my besties just gifted me for my birthday, so I have them there on my bed. I'm not like cuddling with them at night.
Speaker 8: Okay, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Let me let's back it up for a second.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're telling me that when you know, say, I was to be invited over to Justic's apartment, when I see your bedroom, your bed very neatly made, and these stuffed animals and SpongeBob are on your bed next to your pillows.
Speaker 6: A SpongeBob is on a shelf.
Speaker 4: Okay, there are.
Speaker 6: Two stuffed animals that are on my bed.
Speaker 4: And what are they and what are their names?
Speaker 6: It's the Powerpuff Girls, It's.
Speaker 4: The Well wha, let me get the straight.
Speaker 3: So you mean to tell me that if I was to get an invite over, and you know, I walked into Ass's apartment, a door department where she lives alone, and I was to walk in.
Speaker 2: And see you. She's thirty now, she just had.
Speaker 3: That's a good reminder for a woman's age. She just turned thirty, and you mean to tell me. I walk in there and they're on the bed is a power puff would you say powerpuff? A Powerpuff Girl stuffed animal? And what else on your neatly made bed?
Speaker 6: There's two Powerpuff Girls.
Speaker 4: There's two animals. Are you hearing the story it's started with? I have one stuffed animal.
Speaker 3: It's a SpongeBob I was given as a kid, And now I'm envisioning her room is just one big pile of stuff.
Speaker 2: Shelves like the entire wall line shelves.
Speaker 5: I'm just stuffed animals.
Speaker 6: I also have a pillow pet of a panda that my brother gave me.
Speaker 2: My baby has one of those. You guys are memory and I'm not going to throw them away.
Speaker 3: But I mean, look, I saved my childhood teddy bear that I loved.
Speaker 4: When I was a kid, and it lived in a box.
Speaker 3: In the garage for I don't know how many years before I had a kid, and I gave it to them. It didn't sit on my bed in call and when I bring a lady back, like, excuse me, let me move my teddy bear off the bed.
Speaker 2: So at what point do you give these up jets?
Speaker 6: I have to get you.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to have kids, nevers what I'm saying, So you're gonna hang on to them forever. They will you and your man will be married, and your bedroom will forever half.
Speaker 4: Sp SpongeBob is gonna down the aisle. Bob on the show The Powerpuff Girl is.
Speaker 3: Going to be the thing they put the ring on at the wedding, that little pillow.
Speaker 4: Right and they're going to carry it down the aisle.
Speaker 6: Right now. This is the first time I've ever got in the chance to live on my own, so I am making the most of it.
Speaker 2: Did your mom have a strict no SpongeBob power pot? You put in posters in the room to you, you're moving out on your own. That should have been the transition to an adulthood where it's like I'm gonna break free. Now I'm a stuffed animal.
Speaker 3: Well, Selena, we got a dollar back, and we're just offending people left and right because people are like, I sleep with a stuffed animal every night, So leave us a talk back, tell us what your stuffed animal is and.
Speaker 4: What it's name is.
Speaker 6: No, but it will end once I move in with my boyfriend, once we have a house together. I'm not gonna have the stuffed animals.
Speaker 3: There and make a way make you throw away all your childhood different.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but you're not gonna be able to afford a house, well, you.
Speaker 3: Know, apartment somewhere a room and in this future place you envision having a separate room just for stuff.
Speaker 2: They maybe my will house.
Speaker 6: It'll be my closet room slash art studio slash memory room of things I can't have anywhere else in the house.
Speaker 5: So you're just gonna hang on to them.
Speaker 6: You want me to throw them away?
Speaker 5: I'm just asking what the plans are.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, give them to your cat or something. They can't want to play with them, right.
Speaker 6: I like that idea. Or if my brother has.
Speaker 2: Kids, there we go.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be like this.
Speaker 3: Somebody Auntie just gave me this SpongeBob and it's all crusty and it's all sticky, and it's all it's all cross. Yeah, of course I want to use the SpongeBob stuff animal. Okay, leave us at talkback with the stuff. If you sleep with the stuffed animal every single night, it's the judgment free zone.
Speaker 4: Even though we just speak a lot of that on.
Speaker 3: Jess, but leave us tell us where your stuff animal is and what.
Speaker 1: Its name is The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, we were just talking about sleeping with stuffed animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because some sleep sleep experts are actually saying this is a good thing. And there's multitude of reasons. One that it could signal it's time to wind down and go to bed, and other was that it could be helping you cope with some childhood trauma, or maybe it's just a nostalgia comforting thing.
Speaker 4: It reminds you of the good times of.
Speaker 2: Childhood, right, And we talked to Jess, who does have a lot of stuff animals, and I think we were very welcoming of that idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally supportive of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that you want to do as an adult, totally fine.
Speaker 3: Well, we just thought it was interesting that as we learned, she said, well, I have one, and then as she went on to describe her apartment, turns out she has a bevy of different stuffed animals strewn all across her bed at all times and on shelves in the room. So I said, if anybody is with Jess and you have a stuffed animal, yourself, but leave us a talkback, let us know about it.
Speaker 9: Good morning, guys. I am twenty eight and I still have a lot of stuff animals, mostly Stitch, only because he is here heals my inner childhood. And also because my boyfriend typically runs very hot, so we sometimes don't even cuddle because of how hot he is. He tends to sweat a lot, so I just cuddle my Stitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, rather than cuddle a sweaty boyfriend, why not Leila and Stitch a stitch?
Speaker 6: And I don't live with my boyfriend, so I don't have him to cuddle me.
Speaker 2: So you do cuddle on spongebobs buns?
Speaker 6: Well, no SpongeBob is sitting on a shelf.
Speaker 4: But which one cuddle with that night?
Speaker 6: Sometimes the Powerpuff Girl?
Speaker 2: Sorry, which one bubbles?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 4: My god, hate that name.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 7: I have a question for Jess. If she was single and she.
Speaker 6: Was dating a guy and went back to his room and he had a bunch of Paw Patrol characters on his bed, how would she react?
Speaker 4: Honestly? Honestly?
Speaker 3: Okay, now that is the question I wanted to get to, But then we were learning that about all the multitude of our stuffed animals.
Speaker 4: I got sidetracked.
Speaker 3: That's the real question I wanted to ask, and thank you for that talkback, because that's the question. You go back to a guy's place that you're interested in, and he's got his stuffed animals out on his bed, and, like the talkback said, either a bunch of Paw Patrol characters.
Speaker 6: I need backstory, I need backstory are the.
Speaker 2: Judgment You can have stuffed animals, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Because it makes me think that they're probably from an ex girlfriend and I know they're from his childhood. If they're from his childhood, like given by given to him by his mom, then okay, because I have them too.
Speaker 4: But if so, you're not judging.
Speaker 3: You walk into a room, nicely made bed and there's a bunch of Paw Patrol characters set up.
Speaker 4: Twelve twelve is too many.
Speaker 2: That's as many as you have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I at least have them, like I think I if I was having somebody over, I might like hide them.
Speaker 4: Oh the shame you're ashamed of them?
Speaker 6: For Like, if I'm meeting somebody for the first time and having them come over to my place for the first time, I would feel like they're going to judge me, so I would hide some of them my show.
Speaker 4: So why not since the JV show.
Speaker 3: Just be honest, if you went back to a guy's place and it was full of stuffed animals, you'd have judgment.
Speaker 2: Let's I'd have some judgment.
Speaker 4: That's enough.
Speaker 3: You need all the judgement, You need all the judgments, Selena, I think it's safe to assume iagin went to a guy's place and there were stuffed animals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be good for you. For me, imagine dating Jess. Everything seems perfectly fine. Stuffed animals are hidden, and wedding night she breaks them out. So you married all of us?
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 10: Not y'all making fun of thirty year old Jess and me over here at thirty eight, sleeping with my kids squish mellows so that when i'm because I'm a side sleeper, so that my back doesn't stretch out too much.
Speaker 4: Tears, tears, those squish mellow things.
Speaker 3: My kids have a couple of them. My have a couple of them, and they are very soft and squish.
Speaker 6: Yes, there is something to stuffed animals. They're so comfy, like there's so much more comfort than my stiff pillow.
Speaker 4: You know they make soft pillows too.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was gonna say, I I give that a little more of a pass than hanging on to stuffed animals from your childhood and they're decorating your bedroom. But okay, you know what I mean. Then, like using your kids squishmail every once in a while as a pillow to lean on, or but.
Speaker 6: You guys have kids, like, wouldn't you want them to treasure a stuffed animal that you gifted them so much that they hold onto it for years and years and years.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't get me wrong. I had I had a teddy bear that was mine when I was a baby, hung on up in a closet somewhere until I had my daughter and gave.
Speaker 5: That to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly what I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it wasn't like in my bedroom, like.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't have anyone to give them to yet, and.
Speaker 5: It belongs in a box.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I didn't bring mine to college with me and like carry it to parties support bear.
Speaker 6: No, Well, I I lived at home and commuted to call, so I still had the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get her car buckled in in a car seat.
Speaker 11: Ovis JV Show I'm going to mean anonymous because I don't want to get.
Speaker 2: Cloud and like to.
Speaker 11: But I also have a bunch of soufted animals as a twenty seven year old woman. They're most the squish millows, which I feel are appropriate because they're actually super comfortable pillows as well, and they come pre named. And I have a bunch of punk ay ones.
Speaker 6: Thank you. See. Also, I'm like, now I have grown up money. When I was little, I maybe didn't have as many stuffed animals as I wanted to because my mom couldn't afford them.
Speaker 5: And now you're you're actively buying them.
Speaker 6: Well no, but I'm saying if I wanted to, I would.
Speaker 2: I mean, but if you could, if you want, We're not. I don't want anyone to feel like we're judging or but you're gonna get roasted for admitting this on the JV show.
Speaker 4: It's totally fine, right, it's.
Speaker 3: A safe space. Thank you guys for all the talkbacks. We couldn't play them. A lot of people saying that they collec them. That was a few people wait in saying that you know they don't have them on their bed, but they are. There are a lot of stuffed animals and beanie babies and things like that that were very collectible.
Speaker 4: Okay, now they have collections like that of them.
Speaker 2: They're cute, all right, Okay, well back off you both. Stuffed animal.
Speaker 3: No, no, my kids have about like four hundred between the two of them. We don't need any more mine. Thank you the JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine, Thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 5: So, movie theaters.
Speaker 2: Across the country, possibly even globally, they're struggling.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's a secret.
Speaker 2: You know, everything you can catch on streaming services these days, even movies that come out in theaters doesn't take long for them to be released at home soon after, and people are waiting to watch whatever they want from the comfort of their own home.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: So, now theaters and you know, theater chains are struggling to figure out, well, how can we bring audiences back into our building?
Speaker 5: And they're looking at everything.
Speaker 2: According to this report that I'm reading, they're looking at everything from lifting and sorry, lifting strict antiphone.
Speaker 4: Policies don't do that. How would that help?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that would just ruin the experience for everyone else that.
Speaker 3: That does go but I think they're just thinking about your behavior at home. What's one of the reasons that you enjoy watching things at homes because you can sit there and scroll at the same time. That's what everybody does when they're watching a movie at home, right, you whip out your phone at some point, which is one of the reasons that I like the movie theater. I was a big proponent of during the pandemic. Everything's watching from home and like, why would I need to go to a theater? Ever, again, I it is a different experience, and you don't take your phone out during the movie any and you watch a movie, don't do that, and you watch a movie uninterrupted, which is really nice. When you're watching at home with your family, everybody's on their phone again, screen on screen.
Speaker 2: Another thing they're considering doing is lifting the ban on singing along to certain movies that have Okay, Son, we've kind of heard, you know, we've talked about that before. I guess if you're going to amuseic goal, expect people to be singing even when it's banned, is what I've and.
Speaker 4: I don't care going anywhere.
Speaker 2: And they're also considering just bringing more activities to like the lobby area of movie theaters.
Speaker 3: Attention spans are so short. We need to be entertained on the way into an entertaining thing.
Speaker 2: Well maybe not even in the way and on the way out, but maybe people will come and just hang out.
Speaker 4: So maybe or cocktail bars make it a destination.
Speaker 5: Pickleball games, I like that.
Speaker 2: Bowling at a movie.
Speaker 4: Theater that seems like a separate activity.
Speaker 3: But okay, but I mean they have, like I'm bowling and watching the movie, so it is like.
Speaker 2: It's separate areas. They're just to get in there and then hey, catch a movie.
Speaker 4: Multiple different entertainment options.
Speaker 2: Yeahs to get people to come and hang One person did throw this out, Well what about weed friendly screenings.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea that might be.
Speaker 5: Fun for some people that are into that.
Speaker 3: I won't be going, And I also think it needs to be a movie that sort of matches that to make it more you know, to make the vibe a little more fun. But there could be theaters that are that allow you to do that. No, but you know, for any movie.
Speaker 6: Sure why, Yeah, like a specific room that's designated for that.
Speaker 3: I certainly walk my kids into see Sonic the Hedgehog, and everybody's like walking and there's.
Speaker 4: Smoke everywhere, Like, I think we're in the wrong theater.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of their being and I'm sure there are some theaters that have that. My my local theater in Napa does not. I wish there was a nice like bar like loungeerry like you walk in and then like you know, they take your ticket and then walk over, grab a drink, hang out for a second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been seeing that more.
Speaker 2: I think we went to a Regal theater recently, which I don't go to too often, but they had full bar and like seats, their bartender everything. I was like, what, this is kind of nice. I think deliberate to your seat. It was cool.
Speaker 6: San Mateo has one too.
Speaker 4: Mtelle No, I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: All for that, but I, like, I again was one of the people that thought, I don't care if that movie theater, you know, like do I need to go? And then now that I have kids, like there is something very magical about going to the theater and taking the family to go see a movie, and it is.
Speaker 4: It's unin to me.
Speaker 3: It's uninterrupted time where everybody's focused on the same thing. Because you put we all put up movies, particularly parents. You know, we put on movies at home, but like everybody's sidetracked. Everybody's running around, You're getting snacks or doing this, You're on.
Speaker 4: Your phone, and it's just not the same experience.
Speaker 3: I think it was during the Oscars one of the people that had won an award and I can't remember what it's for. That's what he dedicated his speech to saying is basically like saving local theaters, and he was calling on not you know, making changes like this that he says the real switches. All the production companies need to not release their stuff immediately onto streaming or only onto streaming, put it out in the theaters. Make people will have to go see movies there. That's how you preserve the integrity of the movie.
Speaker 2: But I feel like even then a lot of people would wait. They're like, oh, I'll just wait anyways until it comes out.
Speaker 6: But it at least that's what I do a little more momentum for it or like.
Speaker 2: Either way, expect some changes coming soon because they're trying to get people back in their doors. You had something you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 3: I did I want to talk about something that this one Pennsylvania neighborhood is doing to slow down their drivers. And I want to know if you guys would be on board with this. Now, a lot of neighborhoods, we know when they have a problem with speeding cars, they put up things like speed bumps or other means like that to slow things down. Now with this Montgomery Township did is they now picture just your regular neighborhood street, and they took all the lines painted lines up the street. And then because it's just a dead straight street, perfectly straight, they painted the lines in a big swooping zigzag all the way down, big squiggly lines, so that if you were to be following the traffic law, you would have to slow down because you'd be driving looking like an idiot, swerving slowly back and forth side to side. They say that this because a lot of the residents are like, this looks stupid. And if you want to see this as jam Morning Show on Instagram on our story, you can take a look at a picture of how.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous this looks.
Speaker 3: And a lot of the neighbors in the area, as much as they want people to slow down, they're like, now my street looks like a joke, and they say, most people are ignoring these lines altogether and just remaining just driving perfectly straight because it is a perfectly straight street. I wanted to ask you, guys, if you came onto a residential block and the lines were painted like this, are you going to be swerving your car back and forth or are you going to be driving street?
Speaker 5: I am driving straight through.
Speaker 2: Come on, look at this thing.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: It's I think it's even more dangerous.
Speaker 3: I think so because all these cars are going to be bobbing and weeding touch to each other, and you're going to clip a car in the other lane that's also trying to drive like a slalom. You know, this is like a skiing slalom. These things. It looks like whoever painted the lines was very intoxicated when they were like a child, like totally drunk, because they painted they went to street. This is the and then the fact that they have the nerve and because there's been a you know, town council, city council meetings about this to say that this is the best solution that they could provide for this to solve the profile live.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm driving straight up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 5: Please go check this out. Jav Morning Show our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Story The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about movie theaters, trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: New ways to get people back out into your local theater to check out movies.
Speaker 8: Good Morning, Wild and for nine. Responding about the movie theater thing, I think a good way to get people in is to lift a bam. I'm bringing in outside food. I'm sure Confessions is their bread and butter, but you're going to spend one hundred dollars on a family of four to get pop, porn, drinks, candy, whatever they want, you know, I think, you know, licking the man on bringing in food would definitely bring more people in, for sure.
Speaker 5: I think that would help.
Speaker 3: Would you be more likely to go to the movie theater if you could bring whatever food you wanted in there?
Speaker 2: I mean, I speak my name anyways.
Speaker 3: I know we're in the wrong first, I feel like we're all doing it anyways right, But.
Speaker 6: There is something too, like the pricing situation, because if they're making it this, you know, this bigger experience of having bowling and pickleball and all these things, you're most likely going to have to pay for those activities anyways, So it turns into a really expensive outing for families in general.
Speaker 3: Where you can't be going every weekend, and it would be nice not to have to put a foot long Philly cheese steak down here, down trying to smuggle it.
Speaker 4: Then you know, can you get burned?
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Rain Dissick is weighing in on rumors that Scott discs I'm sorry that.
Speaker 5: Justin Bieber is his real dad to ask.
Speaker 4: Him a question, Raham, what the hell is a Rain dissic.
Speaker 2: Rain Dissick is Courtney Kardashian and Scott Dissicck's youngest son.
Speaker 4: He is alnds like a nightclub DJ.
Speaker 2: He is ten years old and he was on Alabama Barker's boyfriend, Yes.
Speaker 4: Graham, question in Alabama Barker.
Speaker 2: Abama Barker is Courtney's step daughter, Travis Barker's daughter Alabama got it. So she's she's dating Scooter Jackson, who plays football.
Speaker 4: The question, what's the Scooter Jackson?
Speaker 3: It sounds like the thing that you do to a girl in college and then never call her again.
Speaker 2: Scooter Jackson is Alabama's boyfriend. He plays football for UCLA. Got it, so he was I guess he was at the house. He's on Live Rain Dissick, who again is Courtney for your son with Courtney Kardashian's ten year old son.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: He makes an appearance on the Live and he's reading some of the comments that are coming through, and people are like, Hey, is Justin Bieber your dad?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 12: He bro I swear Bieber want my dad, Scotty Scotty? Is I think Justin Bieber was sixteen when I got born. Yeah, I don't think my mom would do that.
Speaker 4: You don't think, but you never know. Jenna would have said yes to that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: Our Scooter Jackson the bathroom, the house left.
Speaker 4: You didn't tell anybody, all right.
Speaker 2: So there is a legal expert predicting that Blake Lively will come out on top in her battle against Justin Baldoni. So last night Investigation Discovery they premiered a new documentary called Dispute Lively Versus Baldoni. They broke down the entire beef from the lawsuits and all that stuff. Well, one of the attorneys that's featured in his documentary is a woman named Dina Dahl and here's what she said quote. My professional opinion is that Blake Lively has the stronger case because all of Justin's arguments about fame and control don't really refute her claim of sexual harassments. Those allegations, you know, the improvising of kissing, describing his junk, talking about porn regardless of where your workplace is, those seem to be a pretty strong basis for claims of sexual harassments. Okay, So in all of the lawsuits, he's never denying that those things happened. He's always been providing just like a counter argument, like a different perspective, like, Yeah, I went into your dressing room while you were topless breastfeeding or pumping or whatever it was, but it's because you asked me to. Here's what you and she said it was. Okay, So he's always providing like like a counter angle, not denying that it didn't happen. But this attorney is saying just the fact that it did happen could be seen by the court as sexual.
Speaker 4: Harassment could be.
Speaker 3: But then his like you said, I mean, his side's going to argue that she participated in it and that that conversation and these things were welcomed. I mean, Selena, you and I say a lot of things off the air that HR would be like, I don't think you guys can say that in the workplace. But because there's an understanding between you and I that we say stuff like that, that it's okay, you know what I mean? Yeah, but it's not if our bosses are listening, we don't say that.
Speaker 4: He definitely not training.
Speaker 3: I just took I certified that I do, in fact not engage in any of that type of language.
Speaker 2: If you want to check out that documentary, I know this whole battle between Blake and Justin has just been so confusing. It's on ID Investigation Discovery. I know they have a lot of their stuff streaming on Hulu. Graham, what do you have for right?
Speaker 3: The NFL owners currently meeting this week to discuss all kinds of things and vote on numerous proposed rule changes. One of those is the tush push. We knew this was going to be a very contentious topic. Do you not know about the tush push? Jess, Are you familiar with the tush push. No, this is a play. This is a play made very famous by your rival Philadelphia Eagles. Just as a diehard New York Giants fan, the Philadelphia Eagles have employed this better than any of a team in the NFL. When it's a fourth down or any very short yardage situation, they line up, it's a quarterback sneak, but everybody gets behind the quarterback. In this case, Jalen hurts and they all push his tush and they almost inevitably always pick up a first down. It's a very difficult play to defend and.
Speaker 5: They get to touch his tush.
Speaker 3: A long time ago in the NFL, you weren't allowed to push a ball carrier from behind to get them help them get extra yards. But then that rule got changed, and now when you line up in short yardage, they got a bunch of dudes pushing his tush, and his tush is.
Speaker 4: Getting across the first out. It sound marker and a.
Speaker 3: Lot of teams are like, this is not really fair. You can't really defend against this play. And we thought we were going to get a vote on that. Today it sounds like they are going to table this and I don't know when they will ultimately make a decision, and maybe it's not this year and they're just gonna let it keep going. But I'm a little disappointed like that. I kind of like to see it get banned. It's not it's kind of a boring it's kind of a boring play, and it there is an unfair advantage to the offense. Defenders can't really line up to block that. That was one of the things. So it's gonna be a change to some of the regular season overtime rules. Basically what we saw the league do for the postseason this past season in overtime, where both teams were guaranteed in overtime possessions.
Speaker 4: So that's what you're gonna get for the regular season.
Speaker 3: So even if the first team to get the ball scores a touchdown, the other team still gets a chance to answer and score a touchdown on the throne. After ten minutes of overtime. If they're tied, the game ends and a tie. Obviously that doesn't happen in the playoffs, they'll determine a winner, but regular season it'll just end in a tie. And they're also expanding the replay assist rules for this season. This is gonna be interesting because in the twenty twenty five season, you're gonna coaches are gonna be able to challenge penalties like hits on a defensive player, grabbing the face mask, horse collar tackles, tripping and running into a roughing the kicker. These are all things that when as a football fan you've seen a rough throw a flag on and you're like, oh my god, that was not he didn't grab his face mask or whatever.
Speaker 4: They got that call totally wrong.
Speaker 3: And before there was nothing coaches could do other than argue with the officials and nothing. This year, if a flag has been thrown and the coach doesn't agree with it on those particular calls, they'll be able to challenge.
Speaker 5: You're interesting, all right. I think that's gonna be a good lot of changes coming up. Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: To nine Baldy for nine of the base number one hit music station. I'm Selena and I'm Jazz.
Speaker 6: And before we get to this new shoe trend, you guys, new ice cream flavor alert if you learn it.
Speaker 2: There's a popular baby brand, Freida.
Speaker 6: They revealed that they're gonna be releasing breast milk flavored ice cream? Are you guys here for this.
Speaker 3: Flavored meaning it's artificially flavored, or flavored because it's actually flavored.
Speaker 6: Good question.
Speaker 2: Flavored because it's artificial.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna actually contain breast milk, but it is gonna.
Speaker 2: Is this an April Fool's joke? Or is this actually coming out?
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: But I saw this.
Speaker 3: If it's actually coming out, I'm putting it on the chug.
Speaker 4: Wheel for Fridays. Get me some we'll melt it down and you'll chug it down.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just put the real thing? Just have somebody donate.
Speaker 4: Oh no, thank you, no thanky.
Speaker 6: Just ask I read that it's supposed to arrive in nine months, get it okay?
Speaker 2: Nine months for it to be on show.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's an April Fools joke because I saw this like, oh, maybe a week ago or so a few days ago.
Speaker 5: It's always leading up to April.
Speaker 2: Brands will do this and then today then they're just jokes on me.
Speaker 6: Well hopefully not. But would you try this?
Speaker 5: I would? Are you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: You wouldn't taste like just a little taste test.
Speaker 4: Nope, and I never tasted my wife's and I nope, nope.
Speaker 2: Have you tasted yours?
Speaker 4: No? But you didn't try your own? No?
Speaker 5: Did your wife try her own?
Speaker 3: I don't actually have an answer to that, but it wouldn't surprise me if like you just won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I didn't.
Speaker 6: I would try my own.
Speaker 4: I'd be curious, but not, I'm not curious, you know what I mean. I'd be curious my own. If this is.
Speaker 2: Actual ice cream, I would do a little taste test. You know you go to basket Robins to have those tiny wooden hinges. I'd do like a little sample just to see what it what it tastes.
Speaker 4: Like if it was actually made with it.
Speaker 2: No, because then you don't know who it is, right, But it's ice cream, so I'm sure it's delicious.
Speaker 6: But if you haven't even tasted your own, you think you're gonna be up for tasting somebody.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: But tasting my own just feels like cannibalism in a weird way.
Speaker 4: It's not I don't know. Look, I get it. It's weird.
Speaker 6: So if this is real, they're going to design design it so that it mimics the taste. But they're also gonna try to pack it with some of the same nutrients that are in breast milk.
Speaker 5: I don't care about that part. I just I want to know what.
Speaker 4: It tastes like.
Speaker 3: If they made a chocolate chip cookie dough version, I'm in, you know, something like that, maybe a cherry Gracia.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm here.
Speaker 2: For that, like a never mind almond Joy, but whatever, I'm out.
Speaker 3: All right, So I need you guys to go to JV Morning Show on Instagram watch our story, because you're gonna see New Balance's new hit shoe. They launched the Alderdale Alderdale I don't even know if I'm saying that right, the Alerdale shoe. Now, look, they're saying that this is basically dad shoes taking it one step further. These are grandpa shoes, and people are saying, this is the article I read said this is the buzziest like hit shoe for twenty twenty five. And they've already come out with another color version of this. The one you're gonna see and our story is like a brown pebbled leather with a black sol and they look very grandpa e. There's also a white version and that one looks even more grandpa e if you will. They're very they're very grandpa vibes, and they're saying that's the new shoe trend. Move over dad shoes because Grandpa shoes said, hold my beer. They're coming to the party. Are you guys here for the new grandpa shoes?
Speaker 6: No, if grandpa's want to wear them, they'll look really good in these. But for me, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: Past This is the trend, not for grandpa's to be wearing them, for young people to be wearing with grandpa shoes, because remember the dad shoes took over.
Speaker 4: A lot of ladies were wearing the dad shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not mad at the dad shoe designed the look, but I remember I was a little confused when people started wearing new balances. I literally thought they were for actual dads and grandpa's weary they were then, and now everybody's wearing them.
Speaker 5: I have yet to I'm not going. I know, I'm just not. I can't.
Speaker 6: I have a pair of nikes that look like those, and I love them, right.
Speaker 2: I like this style. For whatever reason, I cannot get behind wearing new balances. And I know they're really popular and everybody does wear them. These though, are hideous.
Speaker 3: Well, these aren't very because people are thinking, no new balances. They look like some kind of running shoes.
Speaker 4: These do not.
Speaker 3: These look like what Grandpa's wearing at the retirement home down to Bingo night, you know what I mean. Like he's like trying to dress it up just a teensy bit, right, And this is not like you would go perfect with the walker, right, this is the tennis balls on the front. This is not an athletic shoe by any means. This is a grandpa leisure stroll shoe.
Speaker 6: So, Graham, if your wife buys you these shoes, are you wearing them?
Speaker 4: I'm here for it. Yeah, yeah, i'd wear them.
Speaker 5: Would you be afraid to tell your wife? Like, Hey, I know you bought this and you were thinking to me, but I don't really like it.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think Kate is offended if I if she buys me something, I try it on, I don't like the way that it fits, or I don't like the way that it looks.
Speaker 4: She's not offended, So.
Speaker 2: Why not tell her the truth? Unless you or do you really you actually like him? I know either way I'm judging.
Speaker 4: I'd wear the white version, the white ones of these.
Speaker 5: Graham I will I cannot be associated with you anymore.
Speaker 4: It's just like Grandpa's shoot. They'll didn't look comfortable. They're probably very They look comfortable.
Speaker 5: But they're so ugly.
Speaker 2: Go check them out. Fashion Overcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is fashion.
Speaker 2: It's the tread insta story
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine