Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Sharon, and you need to go take your car to the dealer because you have a rat in your under your hood or in your dash.
Speaker 3: That's what they do, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's what they do. That's what rats do.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sure he'll get out eventually.
Speaker 6: Nope, Shannon, you might want to open up your hood and check for signs of dropping dropping some more chewed wires. The creditor that may exist in your car may be a rat. And if it is, they're attracted to the wire casing in your car. Wiring systems good because they're made out of soy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they like tofu.
Speaker 7: Oh god, this is regarding a critter in your car, Shannon.
Speaker 3: It's not unusual to have like a rat living in the engine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My son had that in his car that he didn't know until he went to the Toyana dealer.
Speaker 8: Was in his uh pre his engine. And my neighbor on the street also had one in his car.
Speaker 3: So it's cold.
Speaker 9: Whether that attracts them right, well, don't they make their way out?
Speaker 4: Why would they? If the if the engine's warm, free rides everywhere?
Speaker 1: Right, Who wouldn't want to come to Burbank every day? Will you look.
Speaker 4: In it today?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Do you know how to pop the hood on your truck?
Speaker 5: I'm sure there's a lever on the left side near my foot.
Speaker 4: It's a good place to start.
Speaker 5: It's these new cars.
Speaker 1: Everything's you know, there's buttons for everything you used to just be right there.
Speaker 5: You just pull the little handle and pop goes the hood.
Speaker 9: Grandma will get through this together. Okay, it's time for swamp one.
Speaker 5: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar.
Speaker 4: And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.
Speaker 10: We got the real problem is that our leaders are dumb.
Speaker 5: The other side never quits.
Speaker 8: So what.
Speaker 3: I'm not going anywhere?
Speaker 5: So that now you train the squaw, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 4: You know, Americans have always been gone at They're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 4: Have the people voted for you were not swamp watch They're all counter on.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 9: Well, The big story in DC, unfortunately, is this plane crash. We continue to see more and more investigation going on. Donald Trump responded sarcastically to questions about whether or not he was going to visit the crash site, and he responded with, do you want me to go swimming?
Speaker 1: Well, it's ridiculous. I stand by the fact that it is ridiculous. This this need for elected officials to go to disasters when they are fresh, when their investigations going on.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You want to show up at a memorial, wonderful, but just creating a distraction when there was work that needs to be done in the days the hours following it is silly.
Speaker 5: So I agree, I would say say what do you want? What do you want me to do.
Speaker 9: The other issue that's front and center in DC is going to be these tariffs.
Speaker 1: President Trump putting in place twenty five percent tariffs on imports from Canada and Mexico and then ten percent tariffs on goods from China effective Saturday. The White House has not gone into detail on whether there would be any exemptions to these measures. This could mean some pretty quick price increases for US here when it comes to goods from Mexico and Canada.
Speaker 9: Maybe not the best, but I did see an explanation from Lydia who a business reporter today.
Speaker 11: So these tariffs are really wide reaching. They could include lumber, they could include agriculture. They could also include steel and auto parts. And auto parts is also an interesting point because the autoparts are so integrated in trade. They trade across the border seven to eight times before they're actually installed in the car, and there are economists that warn these tariffs could also raise the price of a car by maybe three thousand dollars, So that's something else for keeping an eye on.
Speaker 9: This is the negotiating process that he has engaged in before, and we do not know what the next few hours hold. Does the government of Canada or the government of Mexico come forward with some sort of a deal to try to figure out what the president wants and how they can appease him.
Speaker 1: Trump said he was weighing issuing an exemption for oil exports. We got half our oil from Canada and twenty twenty three eleven percent from Mexico, but no decision on that has been made. I mean, Trump ran on tamping down inflation, and this may not be in line with that campaign promise.
Speaker 9: Along with targeting Canada and Mexico, the administration is looking at the possibility of a blanket tariff on a bunch of different countries Asia, South America, Europe.
Speaker 4: Sorry in Asia, South America, Europe, and other regions.
Speaker 9: Still not clear whether they would be deployed tomorrow or that they would come out as a proposal or threat, depending on how you want to look at it and how they might be structured. Even the possible timeline for implementing them is not very clear.
Speaker 1: So what happens if I'm like on my way I was just saying, like, you know, you don't really need to check under my hood.
Speaker 5: I guess I can figure it out.
Speaker 1: But like, what happens if I'm on my way home today and I'm like sitting in traffic and then all of a sudden the rats like moved from in the in the engine area to the car and he's just chilling like at my foot.
Speaker 5: That's not going to be a pleasurable situation for you or for the rat, for both of us, because you'll leave the vehicle. I will leave the vehicle on the side of the freeway.
Speaker 9: Well, you'd leave it in lane three. You would not bother pulling that thing out.
Speaker 1: I don't think I will enjoy meeting the rat. Is there a way for it to get into the car?
Speaker 4: There is, yes, I mean it depends if he's in the engine compartment.
Speaker 9: He's got to go through the firewall, and that that, by definition, is designed to prevent an engine fire from coming into your compartment.
Speaker 5: I don't think Matt would that.
Speaker 9: Matt is his name, Yeah, Matt, Yeah, like floor Matt, like Matthew, Oh like Matthew.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right. I don't think he's going to come into the compartment the passenger area.
Speaker 1: A friend whose boyfriend's name is Matt. And now I feel bad because she does listen to the show, and I don't want that.
Speaker 4: I went to high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't want her to think that I named like a nuisance, not that Matt the rat.
Speaker 5: That's why I named it Matt, because it's a rat, so rhyme's.
Speaker 4: Cute, right, That's one way to put it.
Speaker 1: But I don't want her to think that, I, you know, think ill of her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: He's a lovely human and rats, you know, some people love rats.
Speaker 1: We have an engineer who used to dress rats up and do fashion shows. Craig and and Bert Bert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it was just Craig.
Speaker 1: It was just Craig. Bert was Bert was also involved.
Speaker 4: He's a cat guy.
Speaker 5: He is an animal enthusia. Well, you had a squirrel named Velkrau.
Speaker 4: He tamed the squirrel, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 9: We don't have any more hearings today for potential cabinet members, but this was the most controversial group that we saw. Of course, Tulca Gabbard for Director of National Intelligence, Kosh Patel for Director of the FBI, and then RFK Junior as Head of Health and Human Services.
Speaker 4: This was Kosh Patel from yesterday.
Speaker 10: The best attacks on me are going to be false accusations and grotesque mischaracterizations. The only thing this body is doing is defeating the credibility of the men and women at the FBI. Any accusations leveled against me that I would somehow put political bias before the constitution are grotesquely unfair. And I will have you reminded that I have been endorsed by over three hundred thousand law enforcement officers to become the next director of the FBI.
Speaker 9: Bernie Sanders tangled with RFK Junior yesterday about donations.
Speaker 4: When it comes to big pharmaut.
Speaker 12: Will you guarantee do what every other major country. It's a simple question, Bernie. You know, the problem of corruption is not just in the federal agents, is in Congress too.
Speaker 4: I love that he called him Bernie and not Senator Sanderson.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Almost all the members of this panel are accepting, including yourself, are accepting millions of dollars in the pharmaceutical.
Speaker 5: It's like, I know you, Bernie. You know what I mean. It's like I know you, I know what you're into, I know your game. I know all y'all.
Speaker 1: We're not strangers here. We all know that we're all dipping in somebody's back pocket.
Speaker 9: One of the one of the internet memes going around is that RFK Junior popped in a Zin packet while he was testifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're big, you see that. I did not, But they're very popular, very popular. Jim Harbaugh has them in his back pocket.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that go against.
Speaker 1: I thought it was dip for the longest time. When I'd see coaches with that circular.
Speaker 4: Case, it's the same case, it's the.
Speaker 1: Same type case, and I'd be like, I had no idea Copenhagen was still a thing, like it's like wow, interesting, And then I realized that's not what it is.
Speaker 5: It's not the Copenhagen Like.
Speaker 1: We went to high school with guys who had like literally their jeans were worn through in a circle formation. But anyway, it's not that. It's the zen thing that has the same shape of the chewing tobacco.
Speaker 9: And that's outlawed in the Major League Baseball now I mean dip yeah, well for years for years now. Yeah, they had to switch the big League chew which is incredible.
Speaker 1: I never figured that out. Is to any of the shredded gum movements, go on, I just wasn't a fan.
Speaker 5: I'm not a dude. I know it's weird, but I'm not your Jeopardy.
Speaker 4: Question, not yet, right Gary, Shannon will see we'll do the Jeopardy question.
Speaker 8: Take yoursel phone down Gary and look at the road, and shannons it'll make great live radio.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you're find.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, ask how it goes when you open the safe.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 4: Nothing happened.
Speaker 5: I think it'd be.
Speaker 1: Great live radio for you to go down there and take a look under the hood and find the rat I'm getting text messages from people saying that I've had thousands of dollars in damage done by rats eating wires. Your inaction is costing me money right now.
Speaker 8: Oh boy, Shannon, you really need to have Gary check under your hood.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: One time when I was on a road trip with my ex, we were driving and we heard something weird and he pulled over an open hood of his land Cruiser and there was a snake.
Speaker 1: Oh hell, no, you get your ass down there.
Speaker 8: And you don't want that rat or mouths or whatever poking its little head.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not really going to poke its head out, Shannon.
Speaker 2: Rat.
Speaker 7: The rat will eat its way through the ventilation screen, then eat through the ebon air filter. Oh jeez, get on to the floor mat and then scurry up your leg.
Speaker 5: Jesus, that was dire.
Speaker 4: My worst fear is a bee flying into my car.
Speaker 5: I'd take a bee, I'd take four of them, as opposed to a snake.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's happened. That's happened. It happened to me once. I was in my brother's car, Keiana, and a bee fluent and stung me in the face. We're driving out to Stimson.
Speaker 9: You ever had a bird fly in your car? I've had that happen, windows down. Now, bird comes gets sucked in from one side and ends up banging his head against the rear view.
Speaker 1: I had one of those freaking horse fly or june bugs or whatever the hell they are flying into my car. I just pulled up to my parking spot and I had the window down, and that mfor I almost said the real world word came in and was just like right in my face, all slow and buzzy and big, and I was just like it was awful, And I was just like, what the And I threw open the door.
Speaker 5: And I looked like I was having a seizure. I'm sure of it.
Speaker 1: Those things are my and I know that they're slow, and they don't I know the whole thing. They just they scare the size alone.
Speaker 3: Shammon, no drinking tonight.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that? What the hell like a little love that demonic doll?
Speaker 4: Well, I have the hotline number. I could go down there and check it out.
Speaker 1: Yes, please go down there and check it out. Yeah, let's do it all right. Do you want your departy question?
Speaker 4: Yes, let's do that.
Speaker 5: The category is time for breakfast. For twelve hundred dollars, I'm for breakfast.
Speaker 1: James Baird says, this city's association with a ham pepper and onion omelet came with the Transcontinental Railroad.
Speaker 5: What is Denver? Denver?
Speaker 1: You're correct, so that's why it's called the Denver omelet on all the menus.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't explain.
Speaker 1: It came with it when the when the railroad went to Denver, all that other stuff came along, so they threw it all in a pan.
Speaker 5: It came from other places, or that's.
Speaker 9: The in Denver, it's just called an omelet. Let's know what the French fries in France are just called fries?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I should know. I spent enough time in Denver. I'm going to do a deep dive on this. Okay, Well, here's the thing. It's origins are unclear, but it started as a sandwich and the American West in the late nineteenth century, and then it was adapted into the omelet and now and then it traveled into diners across the United States. Actually, many historians believe that the Denver omelet is a variation of eggfu Young Chinese labors working on the railroad may have eaten the eggfou young between bread slices is a portable lunch.
Speaker 5: Thus the Denver omelet was born. Gung, hey, fat choy.
Speaker 4: You gotta give me your keys?
Speaker 3: Oh right, the no drinking tonight, thank you?
Speaker 5: That is so creepy. Okay, do you know how to open the hood?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, they're on the chair in the office. Okay, all right, this is gonna.
Speaker 3: Be goodmon, no drinking tonight.
Speaker 1: Get the Oh you have your phone?
Speaker 4: I need the key card and your key.
Speaker 5: All right, good you guys. This is exciting. I'm excited. Be nice to him. And when I say that, I mean kill it.
Speaker 1: You're talking to Matt. Are you talking to me? I'm talking to you about Matt. Or you just can drop him outside whatever you want to do.
Speaker 4: I'll just leave the door open and let him do what he wants.
Speaker 5: I know you're not going to.
Speaker 1: Probably locate Matt the rat, but if you do, if his if you open the hood and he's just like he's just like there, yes, grab him. But the main catastrophe going on is the fact that I think that there may be a rat in my truck. I was in the drive through at the CVS waiting, and I had the car off and heard a little some sort of pattering, bitter pattering, and I thought maybe it was just the car's functions turning off. You know, sometimes you turn your car off and some things start to shut down. I don't know what they are, but it's with the new cars, different systems turning off.
Speaker 5: But that's not really what this is.
Speaker 1: And I had no idea that rats get in there, and then they caused thousands of dollars of damage and it's a hole to do. So Gary so graciously has gone down to the garage. You were able to pop the trunk there, huh? Or the hood huh.
Speaker 2: It took me a moment, but I think you left your door unlocked, actually because I hit the keyfob and it wasn't working. But then I just tried the door and the door came open. So maybe they'd shoot through the wires of the electrical system. Awesome, But yours is the one that has the half spilled margarita in the passenger seat.
Speaker 4: Get the right one.
Speaker 5: That's not mine, dry January.
Speaker 1: Mine's the one with like water and juices and Starbucks cups.
Speaker 2: No, there's a sweatshirt in the passenger seat, and then like a bag and a box in the back seat and everything.
Speaker 5: So it smelled like it smelled like what I wanted.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna say it smelled like lotions of some kind. No, there's no, there's no creatures in here. Matt does not live here anymore. If he was here at one point, he has vacated the premises.
Speaker 1: But you checked under the whole hood already. Yeah, all the different areas. Did you see any signs of biting?
Speaker 2: I did not see any chewing signs. There was a there was a couple of things. When you lift up the hood, like where it meets the windshield, there's a couple of pockets kind of a it's actually a vent in there. And you have some pine needles and some leaves in there from parking under trees that might be used as a nest.
Speaker 5: Oh did you clear that out?
Speaker 2: Hell no, it's not my job. You didn't ask me to. You told me to kill the thing if I found But.
Speaker 5: What if he's nesting in the needles.
Speaker 2: All he's not, because I looked he's not.
Speaker 5: That he's rustle around in the needles. To make sure there was nothing living in there.
Speaker 2: I barked like a dog to see if he would jump out, and he didn't.
Speaker 5: Let's say, I don't think here there, let me hear the bark. He's a little guy.
Speaker 2: He's my dog. My dog is a little dog. That's the dog noise.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Plus, if you if you're going after a rat, wouldn't you want a terrier to go after a rat? I mean, they're terrified of those things. And the name terry or.
Speaker 5: So doesn't the engine get too hot?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm asking this because my husband has weighed in on this, because he's probably just listening here and there and he's like, what's this rat bit? Question mark? And you can see like the look on his face. Can't you like, what are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: What is happening?
Speaker 2: The engine? The engine block itself would get very hot. Yes, so there's the rat's not going to nestle up on the engine block, but he could be in the engine compartment farther away, maybe on the other side of like I don't know the whatever fluid reservoir that's going to dissipate some of the heat. So, but no, there's nothing in there. You're fine.
Speaker 5: They sounds like a mechanic. I feel like I'm talking to my mechanic with the reservoir knowledge and all of that.
Speaker 2: You should I have a I have a an associates degree in veterinary sciences and I am as certified.
Speaker 1: No, he went to auto shop in the late eighties. What what I'm hear?
Speaker 2: You're fine?
Speaker 1: Did you look inside the cab, like did you check in the yoga mat and stuff like that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, I'm not getting through your personal effects. But I did pop.
Speaker 4: Open the glove compartment. Okay, so and there's nothing in there.
Speaker 2: What do you You don't keep anything in your glove comparty? You know?
Speaker 1: I thought about that yesterday when I was looking for Matt Durrat and I opened it and I'm like, there's nothing in here that's weird. I should at least have like a flashlight or like I don't know, pliers, or I don't know like a gun hell, or like I don't know just things. There should be things in there, like where's the user guide or the you know, the title or do you keep the title out of the car these days?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, you do not keep your pink slip in the car.
Speaker 5: I actually found it not long ago.
Speaker 2: I do have a confession to make them. I did have tie food last night.
Speaker 1: You crapped in my car or something. You couldn't make it to the bathroom. It's fine, it's fine. It's it's black interior. This is what I got it for.
Speaker 2: To protect against bowel.
Speaker 5: Emergency in case you never know.
Speaker 2: It's like, why changer you have a change of oil, or rotate the tires or anything.
Speaker 5: The sticker say, is it time for the oil change? I don't think it's time.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, I appreciate.
Speaker 12: What I do.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I feel better now, all right, Okay, come back, okay, yes, get right on that.
Speaker 5: Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Coming up next. Justin Tucker, what was he doing in these messuses? Apparently, as I was looking into this, just because I'm like, who thinks that they can get away with whipping it out and doing weird stuff in front of a massus, you know, it wasn't just a Shaun Watson, it turns out.
Speaker 5: But apparently this was like an open.
Speaker 1: Secret amongst people in the Baltimore area that this guy had been banned from several different massage parlors. But yet it didn't come to light until now of course he denies everything. We'll talk about it when we come back.
Speaker 13: My brother in law's car was totaled by rats chewing wiring and Shannon.
Speaker 3: Why do you need Gary to go check it?
Speaker 5: You're a grown ass?
Speaker 1: Does that want to get up? Come on, I'm a smart, grown ass woman. It's cozy it here.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Don't you understand the power of being a woman. It's one of the most important pieces of knowledge one could.
Speaker 9: Have, making feminists proud all over the world. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know your power and use it.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Shannon. I've had problem with rode into my car, also in the engine. My kenneck suggested I put a couple of fabric soccer sheets and that will deter them because they don't like to smell. Yeah, try it, maybe it'll help.
Speaker 4: I will try them.
Speaker 9: I've got those and for days that I forget deeterant. I've also heard bars of soap. Get a really fragrant bar of soap and stick it somewhere. Maybe that's what you could use your glove compartment for.
Speaker 4: Since you're not using it, I.
Speaker 5: Can put it in the cab. Yeah, just okay, I'll put it probably strong enough in the apartment.
Speaker 14: Yeah, dog groomer here, and I just have a little advice for you.
Speaker 15: I used to work out PetSmart.
Speaker 14: We had an add request once, like I came in and said that he wanted dog hare used dog hair.
Speaker 15: We asked why because it was pretty odd. Turns out that.
Speaker 14: If you put dog hair around where you park your car, it keeps the rats away. But he said the same thing that reds get into your hood, start fighting the cables.
Speaker 15: They're attracted to it, and they do nest.
Speaker 5: So maybe you might okay.
Speaker 1: I also more prevalent in my neighborhood are bears, coyotes, and bobcats, which I think the dogcare would have.
Speaker 4: The adverse results.
Speaker 5: It might attract them, might attract them.
Speaker 4: That would be kind of funny, and then you'd have a bear living in your truck. Vector there's nothing, There was nothing. Your car is. Your truck is fine, thank you.
Speaker 9: It doesn't look like there's anything in there, okay, I mean other than checked out the wires and stuff. Yeah, under the hood, do you have a lot of cowlings? Do you have a lot of what's the word, I think that's the right word, coverings for main pieces, Like there's a huge, like foot wide piece of plastic that goes from the front of your hood all the way to the engine, so you can't even look down really into the radiator area, which is fine.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's where they would be.
Speaker 1: But all I think about when you say Cowlings is O. J. Simpson is Al Cowlings. Yeah, that's the only way I've ever known that word. Justin Tucker.
Speaker 9: Justin Tucker is not playing anymore well, I mean this season. But he's a good kicker, one of the best Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 1: He has been asking messuses to massage his genitals and his inner thighs while he had an erection to therapists playing control that.
Speaker 5: I have a question.
Speaker 1: About that, boy, Like when you're younger and you're figuring it all out or your body's changing things like that, Like that's an uncontrollable thing, right, m hmm, Okay, when you're like older, you can control it, right?
Speaker 4: Control it?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't have one.
Speaker 9: What do you mean by control it? Like, like it doesn't just like make myself burp?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I mean like it doesn't just supper eyes? Does it surprise you?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: So I would never get a massage if I was a guy. Isn't that Isn't that don't you run the risk of that? Like if some woman is like got her hands all over you and you're naked, don't you think that's time for a little surprise?
Speaker 2: It could.
Speaker 5: I'm not giving him a defense. But here's the thing. Sounds like he.
Speaker 9: Would they know that if you're you're a massage Yeah, so if you are a mass sewer, yeah, but like you know that that's a possibility, right, I mean not the whole like, hey, you're down there, but I mean the possibility that that's the.
Speaker 4: Way the body is.
Speaker 5: Just ignore it, right, Yeah? But what else?
Speaker 4: What are you going to do? Do you not ignore it?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 1: But like what if it's like what if a guy's like into calves? Like what if massaging is calves?
Speaker 5: Is what?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean, Like I can see where you would be careful around the genital area is to not like get in there.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they do.
Speaker 1: But but what if you've got like a guy who's like into getting his calf massage? Like that's the thing, I mean, that's a pretty normal massage thing. I guess that that would be few and far between anyway. So justin Tucker, I guess it's an easy way to be a creep when you're on the massage table because there is a likelihood or to some degree that this could just happen and that you did not have any role in it.
Speaker 5: Right, It's like.
Speaker 9: It's also incumbent upon the dude right to not be.
Speaker 1: Like touch it right, right, like just let it live its life.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows what's happening, right, there's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, these therapists claim that he made unwanted physical contact with his penis.
Speaker 4: What is that? Well, let's see, did it jump out at them?
Speaker 5: Hello? He asked them to touch it?
Speaker 4: He did? He's okay.
Speaker 9: So specifically, the Baltimore Banner newspaper says it spoke with therapists who claimed that he was acting inappropriately, including exposing his genitals and then asking them to massage his pelvic area or inner thighs while he was at full attention. Two of them claimed that they made unwanted physical contact with it. Sometime between twenty twelve and twenty sixteen, four different businesses in the Baltimore area. Two spas actually banned him from returning.
Speaker 1: I was looking at stuff with regard to this story earlier. I wouldn't seek it out, but it was there on whatever news app I was looking at. And apparently it was an open secret in Baltimore that this guy was banned from several different massage places and everyone kind of knew about it. I mean, does Sean Watson's story that took off like fire?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: And this I guess Baltimore is a little bit more of a buttoned up place.
Speaker 9: Maybe his statement, by the way, says in accusing me of misconduct, Okay, First of all, he says he's never been accused of acting inappropriately in front of a massage therapist or during any massage therapy session, never received any complaints from a therapist, and have never been told I was not welcome at any spa or other place of business, he said in accusing me of misconduct. The article in the Baltimore Banner takes innocuous or ambiguous interactions and excus them so out of proportion they are no longer recognizable, and it presents vague insinuations as fact. This is desperate tabloid fodder. I cannot allow false claims to go unchallenged. I cannot be any clearer. These allegations are false and incredibly hurtful to both me and more important, now.
Speaker 1: It's blooney, justin because guys in the league get massages daily, multiple sometimes. If there is smoke, there is fire. You don't hear this about other people. How many professional football players are there in the league?
Speaker 5: Well, just do fifty times thirty two?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: So six hundred something?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't do math.
Speaker 1: Sixteen hundred that's too many?
Speaker 4: What you say.
Speaker 9: Times two? Fifteen hundred? Okay, okay, that's better. Sorry, my math escaped.
Speaker 4: To me very quickly. Yeah, went away.
Speaker 9: So more than fifteen hundred dudes you allege get regular massages, or a high proportion of those.
Speaker 5: Of sixteen hundred, not fifteen hundred. That was right the first time, Yes, but.
Speaker 9: A significantly high proportion of the sixteen hundred active NFL players would get They all routine massages. And this has only come out a couple of times, which means if it happened, we'd hear about it, especially this happened repeatedly.
Speaker 5: That's such a weak move.
Speaker 1: It's so lazy, go to a massage and like touch it so stupid.
Speaker 4: You take the romance out of it when you say, so does.
Speaker 5: He that's the problem. Take her out for.
Speaker 9: A pizzassage therapist out for pizza.
Speaker 1: And then take her home and then say, you know whatever, what if he's married and oh he is married?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh, never mind, I think he's married. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Picture I saw he was with a lady who is not a massage therapist.
Speaker 5: How do you know that she looks very pretty? Amanda? Is her name?
Speaker 4: Really? The wife of a professional athlete is pretty? Huh yeah, good point.
Speaker 9: Thanks, all right, what you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show, you leave us a message on the talkback feature on the iHeart app. You just shit that little button and let us know what you learned this week on The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: We'll do that at the bottom of the hour. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 9: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.