Speaker 1: And I got a I got axplating Leech, the new the new Frog Phone a ride and then this upisode the new like the slubs made that possible. It's a Motorolla razor. And I've always been pasted my Motorola like years back, you know, there were twenty years ago I had on the original raisers and uh and they say, and uh yeah, but the the smartphone Raiser is dope, and uh it's uh the features, it's you know, like whether I like it or not. Man, you know, I've got uh, I've got an HD cam quarter that's pretty good. But you just can't you can't do as much with it as you can with a smartphone these days. Man, you know, so I'm like, look, and I mean, first of all, like this phone is just like reached the end of its sort of life. But uh, I I shoot so much b roll and stuff that, uh, it was imperative to have, you know, a good phone, man, you know, for capturing content. And uh but no, that's like legit, man, the subs need that possible because uh, I'm pretty flush right now because I got a substick advance and I I think the Buco pop pretty good, you know. But I uh not a lot. I had done it through the spring and and then I uh I was doubling down on like long form stuff, so I was kind of broke for a minute. So you're the subs are incredible, man, and yeah, thanks thanks to all of them. We gotta we got a fucking Kino new phone. But yeah to uh I love like I was. I was like on the edge of the fucking frame for some reason. But the Grand Rampers trip was awesome, man. Uh I uh I want, I want to shout out them guys. But like I said, I I've been singially pressed with with Michigan good like Dutch calenus up there too, and uh, like I said, they Detroit guys. Uh, we're in our a bunch of savages. Uh these guys alm are chill but just as uh just as committed and righteous. Man.
Speaker 2: But they're a little more small town, right, I mean they live in uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like there's a Grand Rips, uh is I mean Grand Raps ain't particularly big either that our Western Michigan University has I've forgotten that they got a pretty good football program. And I know a kid he was bad. He uh he was a he was he played. He was a defensive tech or. He was there on scholarship and uh he got uh he got picked up uh by the by the Cardinals. But I mean he didn't make the cut. I mean, like most most guys don't, you know. But uh, he's an interesting guy named Danny Falcon. It's a huge savage Cuban guy. But uh, I I was gonna say, oh, but no, the we were in this small town called the Haste Things that's uh about an hour outside of Grand Rapids. But I we sayd the Holiday again. I love the holiday again, like I was saying, like I've always I've always like had good vibes about it when I was a kid. That's where I'd stayed with my folks at La Actually it was a holiday inn. And uh they have one of those rooftop or not rooftop but top floor bars cocktail lounges. And they still got cocktail lounge at Holiday again with a happy hour. But in the old days they always have pinball machines. Man, and you know it was always a pinball fiend. And uh up in Wisconsin Dells, you know, I told you my mom looked was Constant Dells. They had a holiday in there with a like old school man with like old school ninety fifties sign and shit. And then this was in the early eighties and they had a full on lounge and piano bar. That'd be some like hokey like lounge singer, you know, some dude with like a very ethnic Spanish or Italian name and like a shiny pomp it war like literally like singing to like lounge music. That'd be all these like fifty like wisconstant ladies like ride vibing with it, you know, like getting into it and and like getting all like excited when he come over and like sing to him. Sh It was fucking hilarious. But uh, they had like an hol at home. They uh they had like a miniature golf, They had ping pong, they had fucking video games. It was a blast. So but no, this this holiday end was dope as well. And you also like feel like you're in a hotel still at the holiday inn, like you go stay, had a Motil six or something or a Super eight. Your room like looks like a doctor's office waiting room or something. And they got they got that faux fucking hardwood and they got a chair that looks like the chair and like the dean's office in high school, and it sucks. It's like not a hotel experience, but this is a blast. And right across the street, uh, there's this tac area that was pretty hot and uh so we went over there and there was a language barrier. But there's so many Spanish people here. I'm used today, or I thought I was so first, Uh I asked, uh, I'm like, you guys got bush Mills, and they didn't know what I was talking about. And uh so the bartender he went and consulted with this uh with this waitress. Uh it was like this kind of rotan mamasita, so like it looked at each other for a minute, and then she like brought me back something got four. Look over there's like a cocktail and a can. I'm like, no, I don't know what that is. I want bush Mills. It's whiskey, you know. So I finally, uh, I started using sign language and I included a Bushmill. So I got pointed to Jamison. So then dude brings me uh a Jamison and Coke. I mean, who fuck mikeses Jameson with Coke and he put it in like a cold glass and like, I don't know what this is, man, you can't do this. It's like finally like with more sign language. Uh, I got a Jameson and a Budweiser. But the tab for my my drinks and that my fearless leader. It basically costs like one dreat would hear, so they carely complained what a no? Uh? And then uh, the fellas. Uh, there's this diner that they go to that's known for their burgers. But I had to get a BLT because a BLT on the menu. It's freaking delicious. And this lady there wanted to take my picture because she said that there's not a lot of people who look like you who come here, you know. Uh. And I'm like, okay, so there's some old lady like it's kind of relatives, like yeah, look at this fucking weirdo like and then uh so now it was a charming little place, man, And there was a we went to this neighborhoody bar that uh they had a full on uh stage and I guess they have like live bands every Friday, and like, uh, you know, I'm like, I'm a I'm a I'm a rocker. First list and always so I was talking to the barmaid and I was like looking at their flyers and stuff. Uh it looked pretty hot and man like a lot of uh, a lot of metal bands, but also like some rocketbilly stuff, you know, and obviously some country music is in this thing up north. They like country music too, you know, which makes sense, but it's not it's not just uh, it's not as the southern and the lower Midwestern thing. But but no, it was great man. Uh I uh taking the Amtrak as a blast I think, you know, and it's just a quick junt, it was. What's interesting is for some of these short routes I've noticed you generally get on one of the newer trains and you know, they you don't even like if you go to the bathroom, you just like wave your hand arous sinster and it opens. Then when you go in there like shuts and them like locks automatically, which was kind of like an settling because it's like what it's like when I can't get out of here and then like Gaster's pouring in. But uh, on the on the super liners, you know what where the doors where the doors wouldn't yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no they weren't. But uh I uh, I wasn't gonna say, oh the on the super liners they tend to be older, you know, and we'll just fine. And they had a big experience in the Intrick. Yeah. Uh oh yeah, I'm speaking of it kind of thing. I just bought that the Portland event is early this year. It's the week on October third, So I just got my ticket and for the event, I mean, and I'm going to I confirmed, I'm gonna stay around for the week. I'm gonna go to the coast and uh he is it our dear friends out there, and uh, but I I gotta figure out how I'm gonna travel. Uh it's uh it's a long jaunt either way. And last year I took the Greyhound, which actually wasn't bad. Man, I was vibing with it and uh he stopped. Uh you thought some cool places speaking of good eats in uh Washington, Uh, not far from the Idaho border. It's really beautiful up there. I'm drawing. I'm gonna seen him. I'm drawing a blank. And where exac could we stopped? But uh, they they for the rest stop. Uh it was this gas station, but they had like a full on like diner in the gas station, and uh, I remember I was starving because uh I generally eat once a day, and uh where we'd stop before that was in this really grimy hood ass area. So I'm not fucking with this whit eating them like a day. So I got I got these two plain double hamburgers and a big ass coffee, and they were just like delicious, Like in a minutely, I was like hurrying off to like eat my own fucking foot. But uh, you know, from Chicago, man, I know good burgers, you know, and uh it was delicious. But I I I was kind of vibing with the Grayhound. I mean, don't get me wrong, It's still gonna banged up by the time I I hit Portland, but uh I Amtrak tickets very a lot, man, So I might I might take the Hound again, just because I can't justify the cost, like and you know, save like two hundred bucks or something. But I'm probably gonna because I'm coming from the coast home, I'm gonna take the amsterrat home. But I made it bore everybody with like my travel plans and but.
Speaker 2: The well, I mean, I mean, I mean when you got home. You know, shit, shit got exciting because I mean you got to shout out on the biggest podcasts in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that that was kind of surreal and uh yeah no I and and Big Love the Daryl Cooper Spoon just said, uh, South of Lynn Mark, I am too, man. I mean, I don't want to react like I said that. Dude, I don't. I don't. I didn't like this motherfucker before he pulled that ship. I really don't like him now. But he literally chased me out the door, was like trying to beg me to come back. I realized it's not It's certainly not because I'm not handsome and I can't dance. It's because they spend money, you know. And uh, some people were saying, like, maybe you overreacted, and it's like, well, I don't know, man, it shouldn't become an issue in the first place. And i'd uh, I've been going there since I came back from Baltimore, which jeez, I mean that's like five years now. Man. You know, I basically wrote the whole book there this last you know, this manuscript published him now and uh, everybody knows what I'm about and I guarantee you, because I know all the locals in there, man, I guarantee that we didn't get complaints. That dude just didn't. He just decided he didn't like me there anymore. I guess what it was, you know. And he can't fight city hall. But also I'm not. I'm not. Uh, I'm not. I'm not gonna spend money at a place where you know, I'm not respected man, you know, and let's you know how that's gonna shake you out, you know, it's I don't. I'm not gonna wear anything on my person that I don't stand by and represent. So I'm never gonna remove any colors man like. And if you put if you put your fucking hands on me, you're gonna stay at the fucking ship out of you. But uh, you know so obviously I'm not some punk or you know, so well, if you tell me, I gotta you tell me I can't fly colors in there, I'm I'm not. I'm not gonna comply, man, I'm just gonna leave, you know. And like I said, I wouldn't, I was isn't you know it's the bloodstained banner man, the st Andrew's cross. You know, dare you see that offensive? I gotta I gotta tolerate it. Like I gotta tolerate a month long ceremony of people leaving a flag that literally means anal sex. But I can't wear St. Andrew's cross. Go fund yourself, wels. I mean, even even if I was being a dickhead, which I wasn't. You know, it's a free fucking country man, you know, if you people can wear whatever they want. You know, it's like, yeah, you can of like we're a fuse people's service, but then just say, like I don't like you, so I'm not gonna serve you. Don't. Don't pretend that there's some principle at work here that must be abided. You know, I don't have to songs in cornball or like fucking Hank killed or something. But it's like this, this is still America, is it not? Like we don't we don't fucking do that here, you know. And like I said, I it's like when I was down in Bitchmond, when we were down there, like if I'd accidentally walked into like a black club or something and like the doorman's like look man, like go, I would have been like Hey, I'm sorry, man, I didn't realize. You know, it's I'm not gonna go fuck with a you step on other beach's toes or something, or be a dick. But you know, it's like this is I've been coming to this place for five years. I always spend money. I'm always incredibly kind and generous to the staff. But I'm local to this fucking town. I mean midially, I didn't leave her for thirty years. That's where I freaking grew up. Man. I grew up down the street from that fucking place. You know, I was grossly offended, man, you know, and uh I it didn't mitigate that the dude back tedled because it and like I said, I I don't know, but it's not important, man I uh, plus, I don't know. It's a change in the culture. Man. Uh you know, I thirty years ago, forty years ago, you know longer. I mean my memory was back a minute. You know, I'm gonna be fifty in a couple of weeks. This thing where people pretend that they're offended, that didn't really used to happen. Like basically, I mean, obviously, if you were acting like an idiot, uh in church or something, or if uh you're wearing a genuinely obscene shirt, or if you were using foul language around kids, or like loudly and liberally, like telling like nigger jokes around black folks, like somebody would check you. And but also that's that's behaving like an asshole, so they should but even you know, I uh, like I was telling our our homie and our patron who you know, and our fearless leader who I went to grant Raps with the so I watched All the Easy Ryer the other day and you know, like uh the other part of Katin America and Billy and the Jed mabel Sin who was like he was like sand Batch and then movie they like going to the diner and that was right next to like I had a woman or a man. You know, he was like I saw two with him, Yankee queers kissing each other. You know, can you believe that? And uh it's like here in America's like I think we'll like get the fuck out of here. And then later on with some of them guys like you know they they blow away Billy and kiss in America, but uh, you know, I mean that's like, uh, that's like, what's ironic because the fantasy of the kinds of guys who are into that ship they're like, yeah, you know, like like boomer tires, but also they're spiritual progeny. They have this idea that they were like those guys and what it's like, Man, you're the you guys are the establishman. You're the ones like throwing motherfuckers like me out of places, you know, like for uh, you know, I guess not not abiding some imaginary convention or you know, I it's it's a joke, man, I uh, but I mean it don't matter, man, whatever I mean. I I try not to try. I try not to get angry with people unless it's I mean in personal terms, and I try to avoid negativity because I think I'll ultimately that kills you literally. But also it's no way to go through life. And I mean, I'm very lucky man, you know, Like to your point, I got a shout out on a huge podcast all kinds of people from me love and I'm I'm I'm making an impact for my writing. You know what, what was it matter? It really doesn't. It's just tissed me off.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, So how long after the Chucker interview dropped. Was your Twitter account nuked?
Speaker 1: Oh less than like twelve hours, And I know exactly what happened to like that little Roddy the rat dre er and it's faggot, But buddy, mister boring. They they were, you know, like the old queens they are. They were like shreaking about me, and so was uh so was a muppet face Lumer who's she's a doppelganger for that evil puppet in the Saw movies. But yeah, like I said on a video stipp rap, I'm the last person guy standing to like make fun of people's looks. And I'm also not one of these creeps who goes around calling women ugly. But Laura Lumer is, legit one of the strangest looking people I've ever seen, and I've seen her in the flesh. Because she made a big deal about trying to snub me, I actually no desire to speak to this woman at all, because she's gross in every way. But her boyfriend or her husband, I have no idea if he's married or what it deals. But she was with some guy who obviously was some kind of romantic partner. Okay, he came over to my table whereas with Kevin Deanna, who's a great guy, you know, as we mentioned, and this guy sat down, it's he knew Kevin and like he actually liked me. And this dude started to talk and I had like lumrous man, because I'm a poite guy. You know, somebody's respectful. I'm not gonna be a dick to warm just because I don't like the woman that he showed up with. And uh, we were like, you know, we we were like joking around his stuff and you know what, So he wasn't being weird, but she was. She's just as she's a really gross and really bad person. I mean, she's like really really really stupid. So I mean I'm not you know, it's not it's people are in danger of, you know, falling under her persuasion. But and she's just like a weirdo too, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oddly, the way she carries herself, she's kind of reminds me of Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not off base, but aleas Hilary Clinton seems real. I'm not saying it's cool of attractive women act like they're great or that you know, you should show them some kind of deference. But I get how that goes their head. Aleashilari Clinton doesn't think she looks like Malania Trump or something, Laura Lumor Oestly, she she walks around like she's like a supermodel, which she's like this short, fat lady, like I mean, she's about my age too. It's not like she's you know, a youngster. And she literally it looks like some Halloween mask was grabbed it onto her face. She looks like the Joker or something. It's like, lady, you know, like, yeah, I I've got no standing tella. You know, I'm not gonna win any duty contest to go and put it that way. But I also don't walk around and like a brand pitt, you know, like she seemed to think she's like literally like this incredibly attractive woman, you know, and.
Speaker 2: She's thirty two years old.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's hard to tell, Like I especially with females, she gets memory for like already in nineteen there's some there's some women who are like sixteen and they look like you know, a mom of like but whatever, but point being and then her her one of her big kinks is saying like that she's oppressed and she's canceled, and I can't even get a bank account. I mean, first of all, like this fucking bullshit, that's just a lie. Secondly, it's, uh, she's some weird dual citizen, uh Jewish lady who's plugged into all these n g O s and and you know, her kind despite being a nobody, have an organic following. She gets plugged all the time by uh, you know, conservative inc. It's obviously like a very connected person. Like why why pretending that you know, you're some fringe individuals in the platform. It's just like a lie.
Speaker 2: One of the interesting things is I forget who did a background on her and found like pictures of her when she was a kid. Apparently she was raised Christian and she only yeah, she only she only chose to become Jewish because it was politically expedient.
Speaker 1: That's even weirder, you know. Uh but that uh but that speaks herself. But I mean who knows too, like probably know, like she just like made the meet up that story too, Like I there's but there's something really wrong with her and I I don't. But also, like I said the other day, these people my contents just kind of beyond them. That's not some stupid flex but I guarantee you that Roddy the Rat and and and Buck boy Boring and Laura Lumer, I guarantee like none of them ever read anything I wrote. And I guarantee what they did, they wouln't even understand it, just like in their mind, I like a meme and they've decided I'm like George on Lincoln rock Well or something. You know it. Uh Like I know that because I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a pretty smart person, and some of the things you write I have to read a couple of times. So it's it's it's not hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, and I get it. I'm thank you for the compliment, but I I mean, but I appreciate that. But it's also it's not even that I'm so smart. It's that these people like really really, really fucking stupid, but they like, in their mind, what's the same with David Irving And not comparing myself to Irving, but if you read the stuff that, uh some of Lipstuft's supporters were saying, and uh, even some of our trial team we're saying about Irving the obviously never read what he wrote, you know, and uh, to his credit, Finkelstein and actually pointed it out. He's like, he's like, I don't particularly like David Irving, but he has You don't understand his argument because you've never read what he wrote. Like in your mind, you's just bad guy anti semi according to you know, some innuendover rumor regarding uh, you know, his position on on on a holocaust of so Erica, you know, and uh until Irving's book, Hitler's War, which is the seminal book on the war. Uh, from the you know, from this I don't say from the side of the German Reich because it's not a partisan book, but it's from with and then he's telling you what Hitler, Gibbels, Himmler and particularly O. K. W. Van Brauschitch when and you know, when he was in a command role Yodel, you know, and uh what you know, what what was what was within their conceptual horizon as the war progressed at each phase that was considered for decades. The seminal book on the German Reich at war, it was in the West Point library until Lips dot need L lobbied to heaven Yanks. I don't think it's because at West Point there's a bunch of national socialist right wingers were into deep re visionism, you know, I mean, you know, and it says it all to that if you go to I mean, it may Willie PA's horseship, but you'll you'll go to Wikipedia and I'll say, like David Iruving is a holo ghost scenario who has been discredited. It's like, okay, the destruction at Dresden. You know who collaborated on that book with him? Bomber Harris did. The guy who literally ordered the attack wrote the book with him. So Bomber Harris is discredited, Like like Debbie Lipstatt knows more about the bombing of Dresden than Bomber Harris. That's interesting, Like how can he be discredited? You know? But uh Ira Eaker wrote the intro, you know, uh and he was instrumental in the the Strategic Bomber Survey, you know, is a contributing author. In addition to fact that he was a you know, he he served US Air Force. Isn't in a lesser command role. But Radio Friars says, as some left he said ERSENOLDI is someth insane Nazi. Yeah, I mean that Arsenalty was very much uh, the German Conservative and uh, you know, in the mold of uh, in the mold of its predecessors intellectually, and uh if that was I mean, that was the whole point the Harber Moss is this is a faith based enterprise. You know, you're not, even if you want to be vulgar about it and compare numerical attrition numbers, which I don't think is constructive. But even if you do that, you you know, you can't make the case that we've got to exceptionalize this narrative and addle it with nakedly theological concepts and moral renderings. But yeah, these people don't read. I mean, I may I feel there's an old person that meant but I I'm able to remember when my ops actually were reliterate. You know, at one time the left did read books. You know, they didn't there there in higher world. Wasn't their high world wasn't structured around memes and one liners and just deciding that, uh, you know, everything bad that happens because of Donald Trump. But Donald Trump is also eat off Hitler somehow, despite being this huge Zionist. You know, I don't know, but uh, to bring it back, those ranty forgive me if I don't want to be a bore, but I mean X that the all experience of X has become entirely negative. I mean, even outthstanding the fact that, uh I you know, I'm fifty years old. They don't want to and my time is viable to me and I don't know how much I have love, but uh, I don't want to. I don't want to waste time and effort writing stuff on a platform where, if you know, some empathetic human like Roddy the rat is gonna tell on me and then I'm gonna be deep platform because another adult man told on me. Yeah, I I I do want to lark elementary school in late middle age. But beyond that, it's it's like the garbage platform. Like even even though I'm not out, not banned, they shadow band me, they throttle my posts. I'm passed getting bombarded with with with with disgusting and ob seen hate messages and what you don't care. I mean that that reflects on those people, not me, but I I've got part of things that do. Then put myself in a position where yeah I can I can just be targeted like people's egg row and they say disgusting things, and even people who seem to be at least nominally respectful and supportive of uh, the kind of putting out there, I'm just like really stupid and they don't get it, you know, and so it's like I'm wasting my time, you know, I'm kind of disengaging from there more more anyway, And like I said, I'm not paying Amazon on the back about a great them at a at you know, sustaining a voluminous workflow. But you know about adpage is then already to this new man is going to write Antenna League titled White Riot. I don't know if I'm gonna keep that title or not. I think it's kind of funny, but uh, and I think this book is those.
Speaker 2: Of us who listen to the clash definitely definitely appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, But point being, you know, I what I am, my right frame of mind, you know, and uh, God be praised. The past couple of months, I've been feeling pretty healthy, but times my energy levels are really poor. You know. I don't I shouldn't be expending time and mental energy or fucking around on f's and I mean just also on principle, I don't. You know. One of the reasons I like substack is because they treat me very well, and they treat writers very well, you know. And to Strike Capital, if you've got a profitable brand, they'll they'll leave an advanced use. You can do one from writing and not worry about being able to pay for groceries in your phone bill. You know. I owe Strike Capital land the subs a lot because that's what makes as possible. So compared to that to something like X where you gotta you know, you if some if some weird design is they get literally tells on you, you get the platformed a you know, why why would I waste my time with it? Plus I've never liked micro blogging, man. I mean it's not just because it's very limiting, you know. And I think and beyond that even I think, uh my pro blogging is kind of run's course, man, I think I think I think it's just kind of dying. Yeah, I don't think what's I don't I don't think uh the scroll mean pure mean TikTok format is a good thing, but that's basically what's replaced it. AX is just going to become uh ex ex just gonna become what Facebook is. It's gonna be. It's gonna be oldsters. It's gonna go to some echo chamber of old sters, and nobody's like Roddy the Rat and and but boy Boring and and you know, uh lunar. You know, I'm preaching to a diminishing uh choir of uh of of of you know, dedicated uh womens. So I don't need that, man, you know. Plus, like I said, I don't I don't want to be macabre, and I don't have them that die anytime soon. But you know, I don't know how much time I have with man. I need to spend my time being as productive as possible with this long form stuff. You know, if Pearce had actually lasted a lot longer than censorship, yeah, I definitely would have, man, But it's really all what I had going for it. The but put X on the map, I mean what I mean. Twitter has been around forever. It's been around since fucking like two thousand and five. You know, people forget that, and nobody gave a shit about it until suddenly, uh it started blowing up because all these politicals and commentators, you could access them and interact directly with them, and basically, unless you were threatening to come to those houses and murder them, you could say whatever you wanted, you know. So that's that's why it was popping, you know. And then obviously the run out obviously Trump utilizes. It's a great effect, you know, and we'll run up to twenty sixteen. But like that, that's all day going forward. It's not the micro blog format it's so fucking cool. The software is jinky and weird. There's a lot it's a pain in the ass half the time, even if you've got even if you've got a cutting edge smartphone, half the time the Apple crash if you're trying upload a video and shit, you know, yeah, so I it was. But it just goes to show you these people don't care about profitabilities. That's why these uh, I mean, first of all, they they you know, they they're they're not accountable in in in market terms. You know, the market's out of correct. I've been like Sharelder, Accountability isn't there when you're talking about when when you're talking about social media, because it's so politically coded, but you know, they don't care. It's it's the same thing when these these fools, uh like critical drinkers and all those like phonies. We're like, you know, we're we're campaign and he gets woke Hollywood. So they like build these whole like phony brands around complaying about woke Hollywood. But then they was like, you know, he's going to go broke because the kind of me it's like that. That's like saying, like the FED is gonna go broke because like Donald's Trump. You know, like it's like, get fucking serious, man, they don't care. You know, X whoever ran by Elon's got running it. They don't go ship you know, like if.
Speaker 2: They fired they fired the jeet that was running it and now they and to replace him, they they put in place a jeet and a jew.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Curtis told me that. He's like, yeah, the guy I can't remember the fucker's name. He's like, yeah, the guy like really hates you man. I'm like apparently, yeah. It's like it's like whatever, man, I don't hate him. I you know, plus to mean what I what I don't they uh they give you an idea the petting this cuz I believe it or not. I'm not just talking shit. I actually have never once violated to os on X. I mean, over over six years, I'd never had once. They banned me this last time owing to uh like this this this this uh ZERI rush of reports because like when I said Lindsey Graham is still dead and I put like a laughing emoji, they said that I'm advocating violence. I'm like the man dine in natural causes like unless I'm god, I don't. I'm advocating heart attacks. I'm how's that possible? That's a logical fallacy. But then again, you'll have guys like Keith Oberwoman or uh literally every day they they're calling for the death of Donald Trump or or some idiot like Bill Berr who goes around saying he's like happy when that weird old kid uh wax that insurance uh executive. So it's just like transparent. It's like if you're not if your whole, if your policy is you know, people who criticize Israel get deep platform to say that, don't don't pretend that, well, terms of service is this, and you know we're gonna pretend that that's the pretext. It's like, don't pretend, man, Just you know, be transparent in that regard. It's like you're you're a It's it's not a public venue. I mean, it's a it's a privately l social media platform. You can ban or you want, just to just say that, you know, like, oh, don't pretend that there's some sort of nominal public interest that it is being defunded against.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't even other than in context, I'm not you know, I don't even really use racial slurs, man, not not something afraid do. I just that's just not really the way I speak about things, you know. So I mean this idea that I mean, that's another way I can tell people to read my comment because, like I said, they seem to think I'm they see they think, first of all, they think about meme and and secondly they they don't understand what I write, or they think I'm like George will get rock Well or I'm some guy who sits around like telling racial jokes or something, and there's a time and a place for that. I mean, don't get me wrong, but it's not really my thing, man. So I don't know, but it's for the best anyway, because I mean, what am I What am I getting out of social media? Plus, like the signal chat is always hop and and that's you know, that's something I really appreciate the fellows and girls doing. I I try and a dip in there once every day, use me in the morning when I'm in coffee, but I I don't spend as much time in there as I'd like to. But like I said, it's been from inception, it's been very active. But I don't have to. But no, I don't need that ship. Then I think it's a place for Instagram because like I finally just like take a lot of pictures, you know, And uh, I'm not a big fan of the Instagram software. I don't think it's really user friendly and I just don't like it. But that's where everybody's at, so you know, I don't I don't need to be on wholeshit like Twitter and plus it, I mean it's easy to hold any man. Like I've got a fucking website. You go there, you can access my email and that's what I prefer anyway. Man, I tell people not to DM me on any platform because I don't check that ship. You know. It's like I can't be keeping up with a bunch of different social media dms. It's just it's email me. It's why I have an email address. I mean, that's why. That's that's why I got the frog fall when this phone exists so that Arcodery can reach out to me. It's like, don't don't feel like they bro like on Insta, on Instagram threads, I like shouted you out you're a dick. Why did you answer me? It's like, because I'm not like a tenth grade girl, I'm not like chicking Instagram dms or like I'm not on like the Secret Squirrels mask it on social media where you know you you do the fucking hopey pokey and like punch us whole f in the dick and you can access the secret DM file. It's like, just email me if I if I don't know you, i'llmit you and assuming you're not weirdo, I'll give you the frog phone and then we can talk over text. That's normally at the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to tell people that if you if you like text me or hit me up on substack and I don't get back to you right away. I don't get back to people that I like know right away sometimes, so you know, please forgive me. Yeah, and most of the new like stuff on substack will get put into like a folder where you have to like okay it and everything. So it's not that I'm ignoring you. I may just be ignoring everybody at that point.
Speaker 1: So well, also, and I wanted to be clear that this isn't some stupid flex because I, you know, I don't give a shit about internet cloud or whatever. But I there's times where in a week I'll get like one hundred and forty emails. You know, I can't just like answer that rapidly, and you know, unless it's something that's obviously really stupid or whatever. I actually read what people send. You know. It takes time, man, you know, and I I I carve out dedicated time, usually on Sunday or whatever. I'll like answer like ten emails, don't matter if we should go buy we get like three emails. But there are times where I get like a huge value that's starting to happen again. I assume because I was on I assume because Daryl was on tuck or plugging my work product. But the point being, you know, people get it, and I will also people to have no patience anymore. It's like, look, man, if like two weeks go by. I don't get It's like, first of all, we don't know each other personally, you know, don't get your feelings. And it is you know, especially you ask me some like four part complicated question. It's like what do you want? Man? Like you know, but no, I I don't want to sound better to like a dick. I I appreciate that people reach out and you know, why don't engage. I mean that that's why, like I have that fucking email, but uh yeah, but no, I it's it's better this way, man. And like a bus stew it pisses me off. And I mean the people are truly would just don't think this way. But I get pissed all these there's like these idiots. You think I'm like some internet poster. It's like, bro, I write books, man, Like I'm not. I'm not something like internet guy who like drops one liners, you know, like it's not you know, and I'm not saying I'm like God's gifts, uh, historical revisionism or some fucking genius putable theorists. But uh, it doesn't irk me a bit when people act like the sum total of my life's work is like some stupid joke came out on Twitter or five years ago. You know, it's like, get your fucking head at your ass.
Speaker 2: I'm laughing at what what Radio Freight Corus said. Here he goes, Heete didn't answer my DM in five minutes, so I sent in death threats to the president and burned down a Walmart. Now we've going to federal present, federal prison.
Speaker 1: Why did you do? It's awesome? Oh, man, Yeah, he's when I'm a gold bird. Bill Burr is literally this. He's like he's like something like enraged gay man. Obviously he is a tiny dick, so like he's he's just like constantly enraged mode. And he's got this like really really ugly black woman who's his beard. Like he pretends he's a very dude, but uh it's it's like, uh that that dude just like screams like I am a self hating, closeted gay man. Like I mean, it's like so obvious. You know, Oh that's Jeremy.
Speaker 2: That's also Jeremy Boring and and Rod Dreyer.
Speaker 1: Those guys are each other. But yeah, go ahead, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Even even Candace Owen's just like candas owners Like look, I used to work there. Jeremy Boring is a gay man. It's just like there's some there's something wrong there. And I'm not I'm not one of these fucking dickheads who goes around saying, well would be good but like it. Ah, but there's obviously something wrong with that guy. And uh he's most conservatives. Everyone knows that, like the Conservatism and the GOP is like radically gay.
Speaker 1: You know, they say that.
Speaker 2: You know, the saying in Washington is is that the Democrats promote homosexuality and the GOP practices it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, big time. What's also too, I don't well, especially like Roddy the Rat, I mean the case I guess it. James lindsay that dude literally like quirky. Quirky is literally mentally disabled, you know, uh, like I'm not being funny. He's a fucking mongoloid. So that explains that. But in the case of Roddy the Rat, who takes on the prejudice it is of ethnic groups they're not part of, Like who does that? That goes beyond being in the pathetic identity crisis case or just going along to get all that. That's totally bizarre, and there's something I'm not. I don't. I don't like I want to be one of them people who plays armchair psychiatrists, because that's lame and this way, he's way too much of that. But if your big mission in life is, I'm going to go around pretending I'm Jewish when I'm not and mustering faux outrage and other people for what I think would offend me if I was Jewish even though I'm not, And I'm gonna go as far as to tell on people to try and get them fired on behalf of the Jewish race I'm not part of. Just the end of the fact, anybody would have that the energy to do that, the subbilemating something very dark with him themselves. You know, in Roddy the Rams case, maybe maybe it's because he loves cock, maybe it's because his knights to him. I mean, the fuck knows, but there's something there.
Speaker 2: He left his family and went to a country that is known for hyper masculinity, so maybe there's something there.
Speaker 1: Well. Also something I told Burden, and that this is not in any way to say or from a threat. I'm speaking this passionately in a Missouri something Riddy and the Rat's gotta be real careful he proceeds. Man, Especially if your whole fucking cank is I go around getting people fired, You're basically taking away people's reason to care. You know, somebody's gonna fucking do that, dude, man, and no one's gonna be sad about it. I'd be watching my back if I were Roddy to Rat. Bad things happened to Rats. And again, no, it's not a threat. I wouldn't do anything to Rotti. To Rat, I pity him. Yeah, it's not a threat. I would never do anything to him.
Speaker 2: But you know, it was probably a really bad idea for him to move to Birmingham, Alabama.
Speaker 1: Well that too, Yeah, but I mean a lot of like a lot of closet cases. He probably fantasizes about like being murdered or something. I mean, he's obviously a very sick and disturbed and sad little guy, you know. But uh, well, honestly too, like I when I do get I mean, I realized that it's it's there's nothing negative of people finding potentially cathartic, but people like it was so awesome if you like owned like Dreyer and his and and and and boring I'm like, these guys are beneath me, man, you know, uh, like, don't get me wrong, and my cross pads and Rioty they're at I tell him exactly what I thought of him, you know, and i'd uh, it wouldn't end well for him. I put it that way. And again it's not a threat. But these motherfuckers aren't on my level man. You know. It's like I don't I don't slum it by by by arguing with sub humans like like to own them, you know, like I that'd be like, uh, that'd be like some dude who was like uh an Mma Champne hang around in bars like looking for like local guys, like local tough guys to beat up on in like Treland Park towns. Like that's not a good look, Like what what what? What what am I going to get out of? Like making Roddy the rat look stupid? He does that, He does that on his own, you know. Plus, like I said, like I all I I I I only associate or engaged with my equals. Man, you know, he's he's beneath me. So umers there are all these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the biggest problems. That's one of the biggest problems I have with these guys who I generally like, who they're like, oh, you know, get him good Washington, d C. And get It's like, no, man, you not to mention the thing is just unfixable and not even worth your time. The kind of people you're going to have to associate yourself with is what these people, they are literally beneath you.
Speaker 1: Why it doesn't it miss? Is the point? It'd be like saying, like nobody was saying, the souls and eats and and then can you won like you gotta you gotta go join the Communist Party and get in the Pollard Buro and and and like own Urian drop off. I mean, tell him what he's wrong. It's like, what fuck are you talking about? You know?
Speaker 2: I h yeah, bakalaub Hovel just you know, basically creating, creating a parallel you know, a parallel system and a parallel culture. Basically did way more than any of these guys are gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, no exactly, And I don't you know, like I said, I that's one of the reasons why geeky hard as I do. It's not just because you want to. I don't want psychos and and flakes or fucking scum bigs and like orbit but also like even feed moren't bid people a lot of them just they're not with the fucking program. You know, I'm not. I'm not a meme or some fucking comedian. Nor am I some guy who like desperately wants to you know, be part of government or be part of regime ship. That's the opposite that I want. I'm a fucking out law first last and always, you know, and anybody who's serious about the partisan commitments, I mean, that's that's the way they identified, you know. Plus I mean the whole even if that wasn't the case, even if even if it's somebody who has faith in governmental solutions. I mean, the point I'm always making, and this isn't a partisan point. I mean I argue that all things are partisan, you know, particularly if you're talking about the conceptual side of politics. But this, this this structure is obsolete. It is ceasing to exist, you know, it's it's gonna be another century before this. You know, it's really in the terminal, truly terminal faith structurally, but I mean it's all around you. Why why, why why would anybody bandwig again? On a dying system. I guess most people only think in terms the wrong lifetime. But you know it's not it's it belongs to the previous censor, the preceding century, you know. But uh, that's but I mean more and more. Uh, you know, like I said, I one of the reasons I don't sup come to anger. I mean, and I don't get me wrong, you know, like I I can be, I can be kind of high strong, and to say the least, you know, I'm not. I I get angry more than I'd like to admit. But day to day I I generally don't still come to that. And I mean, look at how look at how amazing things have turned out. I mean, that's why I don't. I don't. I don't you the people who say insulting in horrible things to me or about me. But you know, I one of the reasons I'm transparent about my past. And like you know, the fact that I I struggled with addiction and things and I was homeless is you know that that's a testament to the providential design of what's happened, you know, not not that long ago. I never lost my faith in God. I never wanted I never wanted to die, but you know, my my life was pretty awful, man, and a lot of that was my fault, you know. And no, but nobody made me like shoot the heroine. I did that to myself. But things are pretty nightmarish. And uh, I I didn't have a single real friend, you know. And I'm not I'm not self pitying or something. I mean, it's just a fact, and uh I am, you know. And when I at that time when my when my friend died in my room and the police tried to get me to admit to murdering him by providing him with narcotics, which I didn't do. But uh that was like the darkest day of my wife's man, other than maybe you know, when my when my brother told him so from my mom died. But you know, like a few short years later, I don't use any illicit drugs and I'm preparatively healthy, and I've got a whole community of people around me who I love, and I like my family, and I got friends like Darryl shouting me out on Twitter, Carlson's hod that that is nothing sort of amazing, you know. So obviously I'm in the grace and favor of God, or I'm simply pretty good at what I do. That's like why I kind of chuckle with people. You're a trim key piece of shit. It's like, well, yeah, but you're working at Walmart and I'm getting shout out. It's on national podcasts. So it's like if you were homeless, strung out, you'd just be dead or you'd be like, you know, doing time behind fucking killing some ole lady for twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think about the kind of person. He goes, Oh, you're junkie and everything. I mean, that's what like old people would say in like the sixties and seventies about you know, it's like it what fucking squares would would.
Speaker 1: Let too, Like I don't you know that? What's that? I don't say that either, Like I don't know. It's like why It's like, uh, like I'm not saying you could feel bad for addicts or anything, but it's like why why why am I just like evil like irredeemable person because like I had a drum problem, you know, like I don't understand that. What why if he that's like this gross like moral failing. Like they'll act like they'll be uh, well, there's the same people too, like they think it's they'll they'll consume porn or though they'll fuck with like some podcasts like like that Adam twenty two Scumbaggs podcast. Some dudes like literally a pimp who like pimps his wife out and like they don't think that's what's weird. But you're junkie, Like you've got a really weird value system, man, you know, like if that's where you come into shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these the people I saw the same kind of people who will like go at you for being a junkie. Where the people who are like what what do you care about Epstein?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: They's nothing, there's nothing there, that's it. That's like a democrat. That's a democrat hoax. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Or if like you're not or if you're not something like pervert like creepy old guy he's like perving on young girls like wood, you know, like pussy Moon like what like I literally like hear guys talking this way and ship and I'm like out and about I mean not not friends of mine obviously, but I yeah, I like overserough shit, and I you know, I don't know, man, it's fucked and plus all though too it's like obviously, I mean, first of all, the man's without sin, you know, if you're without sin, uh with the man without sin canser first stone. But I was always totally transparent people, you know. And it's important because if you start lying to people, start lying to yourself, if I taken the tech saying like oh I under used drugs or whatever, like I mean, first of all, that that's bullshit because spending people are supporting you, when backing you and all that. But also you know, if you said, if you tell lies enough, you start to believe the man, you know, so then over time it's you're so used to saying like I was never an addict, so then then suddenly you actually believe that. Like I've seen this happen, you know, like it was funny. I am.
Speaker 2: I actually know of a guy who's anonymous on Twitter who has called you, has like, oh, why is anybody listening to this junkie who's literally done a dime in state prison for some heinous shit? Yeah yeah yeah, it's like well wait a minute, what yeah?
Speaker 1: What's also like yeah, I uh, well it too. I mean it's like the last thing I think about, is uh what other adult men are doing in terms of like whether they use drugs or not. I think it matters if your sons at a predatory perber or if you lie about stuff. I mean, I remember somebody he came out of me years back for a trashing Spencer and they're like, you know, you know, it's like, you're not so moral man. It's like, bro, I never pretended to be something I'm not. Like, first of all, Spencer's a scumbag and a liar and a grifter. But multiple people who I trust have told me the dude is like a deeply closet and humo. And if you're carrying on a gay lifestyle while holding yourself out is like, I'm, mister right wing moral man, like you're you're living a lot any drifting people by lying. That's the issue. It's not that like I'm better than a homo sexual because my sins are in as bad as hit as that he's lying about it. And Spencer came out and said like, yeah, I've been into like gay shit. Fuck you. I actually would respect him from that. I saw he was a skua would be like, well, I think it kind of gross. And he was acting prideful about it, but you know it's for the guy. The guy's putting on a false front, you know, just like I would be if I was going around saying like, oh, I've never used I was like, how do you see that?
Speaker 2: You know, that's a great, great comment, deeply closeted, Like really.
Speaker 1: I mean he's some self loathing weirdo and obviously he's obviously fruity. But he used to do stuff like, uh, he had some beard, like some some like Ukrainian lady who obviously he was like paying to hang out with him, you know, some like only fans take chick. He mostly selpies with his like arm up around her. Well, she's like obviously like totally like indifferently, this is my girlfriend. We're going to get married. See I look, see she's a girl, and I'm with her because I'm not yay. And there was a question, No, no, he's he's fucking mi tice. Can't you tell, Like, isn't he like isn't he like a totally heterosexual hard man?
Speaker 2: There was a question about it. There was a question about Ludendorff earlier. Hold on, let me see, but Pete Hutter said, I heard yesterday that Ludendorf and his wife were big into semi pagan cult stuff that got them booted from the party.
Speaker 1: Is that true? They were, But no, it's not why he got booted. Ludendorf after the Munich pooch, which he participated in, he uh, he came out. He very much came out against Hitler because Ludendorf, I mean Ludendorf was he wasn't the Feld Marshall, but he was a ghinal like a Genia major and uh, I got I got a fact checked that, but pointed he was a general officer. He was credited essentially with devising the the nineteen eighteen offensive which got got with it thirty klombers of Paris. Okay, he he was a military genius and he was he wanted to be treated, Uh, he wanted to be treated like the Kaiser, you know, by the by the National Socialists. I mean Gary was a heavy hitter too, and that was part of it. Like Garrying didn't respect him. I mean Gary like Rittap and Squadron like Gearing, wouldn't let anybody talk down to him. But uh, you know, Ludnorf had this idea that uh Ludo for this idea that uh, you know, Hitler could be used as some kind of battering ram owing to his appeal across uh, you know, the proletarian and bougeois divide and all other things. But everybody, everybody, everybody missed up like underestimated Hitler. I thought think he'd used him. I thought he wasn't wise to things, you know, I thought he was some provincial burger Austrian, you know, like nobody thought nobody thought Hitler was stupid, but they thought that he was naive and and they didn't realize that uh like something uh something Carl wolf said. Carl Wolfs was a fascinating guy, but a one of the things, you said, nobody really knew what Hitler was thinking ever because the players were close to the chest. But even rest assured he was always about eight steps ahead of you, you know. And they also said, uh, unlike what was portrayed, and uh, a lot of movies, the Luther Gang was actually pretty good in this regard. You could stand up to Hitler, but you had to do it one on one. You couldn't do it before an audience or chorum or he savage you you know, or worse. But you know that, but it goes to show your class division is a real thing, like in America. In America's got its own problems. But if there'd been a say, some guy like Wallas, you know, uh let staying religid conditions, there'd been some gull like Wallace leading a some direct action revolutionary element, people would take him very seriously. You wouldn't have some general. There wouldn't have been some guy like them may like talking to him like he's a lesser or something, you know. In these that really was sort of the Prussian outlook. I mean, that's why it was. People associate that with the United Kingdom and particularly England, as it was something different on the continent, It's not or it wasn't, you know, guys like Ludendorf. They looked at people like Hitler as like their lessers, you know, like America like food bar as it is and screwed up as the culture is. There actually is a sense of a meritocratic appreciation here. I mean not not in the IQ fetish sense or something, but if you're a well, I mean like look at like Richard Nixon. Man like Nixon was a dude, was a dude, was raised by poor farmers. He was some nobody from the country, but you know, he was also smarter than everybody else. And uh, that's why Eisen and i Weer took him out of the protogy when he was all about thirty four years old. Like that. That wouldn't happen in a place like Prussia was. And if you're talking about the kaiser Reich, the kaiser iik was was was Prussia, Okay, the uh, the house that Bismarck built was a you know, the Prussian state with a territorial dominion of a four one thousand klomebers or whatever. But all yeah, I've been going beyond an hour'll uh, I'll wrap it up. This was great, man. I really appreciate you being on deck Peep as well as all the subs. And I know we didn't really have a dedicated subject today, but I I've been going really hard on research and long form past few days. I kind of wanted to keep a conversational, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, uh, we'll connect up tomorrow to record stuff, all right, awesome, Yeah right, tomorrow's Friday. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'll talk to you all right. Thanks for inviting Yeah yeah, let by text. Thank you buddy, Thank you so much.