Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got a very very special guest. I'm glad to get this man back on. Great dude. I love chatting with him and chopping it up. But before we get to the guest, let me introduce the other rejects it with us tonight, regud Julia from Cosmic Peach.
Speaker 2: What is going on? Julia?
Speaker 4: What's up? I am really excited for this one. I've worked with the good doctor a couple of times now and it's always a blast. Thanks for having me, of.
Speaker 2: Course, of course, yes it is. And Tyrone, what is going on? Sir? Thank you for very much for making it again.
Speaker 5: Yep, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: So everything, like I said before, you can find me on my website rebirth at theWord dot com. I'm excited for this year. Thank you appreciating of course, no, thank you for joining us, my man. And finally you already know what time it is. We got Prometheus lens on here. He's about to turn it up to about ninety three degrees in this house tonight, So my man, my man, doc, please introduce yourself and let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my name is Justin I got the nickname, you know, Doc Brown. I'm the host of the Prometheus Lians podcast anywhere you can consume content, to Apple, Spotify, YouTube, all those fine establishments. You can find me there just search ut Prometheus Liians podcast. And this year I just released my first book, The Epic of e Soliburst right in seed War. You can find that on Amazon or even go to my website Prometheuslians podcast dot com and get you a sign copy. Thanks for having me, Nick, No.
Speaker 2: Of course, thank you.
Speaker 3: And if people haven't heard her already, he's been on the show before in the past covering his book. I mean he's been on plenty of other people shows as well covering that book. Check it out, check the book out, and uh yeah, thank you again, Doc. So Uh elongated skulls, I mean, I guess, I mean, I think we've all probably thought about those, looked into them and stuff. But what was it that brought you into, like really looking into that, if you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, the my gateway drug into all the strangeness. What was giants?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Yeah, I grew up.
Speaker 1: In church and never heard about these these creatures. And then once I become an adult, I started finding people on YouTube and uh Apple podcasts and things like that talking about these guys, and then that kind of led me to Ala Marzouli, and then I started started seeing these elongated skulls and I was like, Man, what the hell are these things?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: That is wild? The giants was like, you get with That's that's interesting. Nice. Uh what was it like, is there.
Speaker 3: I mean, uh, was there certain ones like like in the United States or were you like focusing on ones out of the country or both?
Speaker 2: Like what was it that you started looking at?
Speaker 3: I guess at first that was enough proof to you that you thought that these things were legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my first encounter with them was actually through La Marzouli, and he actually got like basically the all star team of Christian fringe guys. We're talking about like doctor Aaron Judkins, doctor Judd Burton. I'm trying to think, there's just so many of them. He just had this mortgage board of the fringy fringe guys and they went down there to Peru and they met with Brian Forrester and they were down there for several months and they just recorded the whole thing. And they were allowed to have access to the Parrakat skulls down there in Peru, so they actually got to hold these things, do castings of them. They brought doctors and optometrists, they took DNA samples, just all this stuff. They actually just did a really thorough job of investigating these skulls. And I just read about it, watch some of the documentaries, and then that kind of just stemmed out. And the rocket skulls in Peru they get all the attention, But honestly, it wasn't until here recently that I actually started looking. Man, they're everywhere. There's not one country or continent that they have not found elongated skulls. Just a you know, a global phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Oh it's really like that.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'll be totally honest with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, you know, I'm roam all the time anyway, so I'm used to it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't really up until.
Speaker 3: Proably about maybe six or eight months ago, that I even contemplate these things, Like I always thought it was bullshit. Be totally honest with you, And then I had actually a couple of people on that, like you know, like their their academic career probably you know, would have been effected.
Speaker 2: If to talk bullshit.
Speaker 3: So like I was just like, you know, I guess this, and then I had Heather on in somebody else. I think it might have been uh to Gregory Little that actually him, and between him and Heather, I was like, yo, I guess these things are fucking legit, Like and now you're saying like almost every country has them.
Speaker 2: I never knew that. Swear to god, that's fucking wild. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Google started earlier and just kind of looked up some like for example, you know, like I said, Peru, they get all the attention, but there was a guy named Julio Tello in nineteen twenty eight. He found over three hundred just in that year alone, and so Peru was just littered with them. But they also found them in Bolivia, Chile, Mexico, the United States. The Kinokan and Choctaw Indians had elongated skulls the Caribbean, Russia, France, Germany, Central Asia, China, the Middle East, Africa, Egypt, Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, and there was one called the Natu and I may be pronouncing that wrong, but it's in the Oceania region. But it says that the head binding is still practiced today to resemble cultural deities.
Speaker 6: I mean that's what most of them there that, Yeah, most of them from my research says that it was the guys that had like the elongeco and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But the headbinding is uh completely like that, Like you can tell which skulls are authentic and which skulls have been manipulated with headbinding, because it's completely different. I know what I'm saying. Like No, I was just going to say, like I think they were trying to emulate what they were seeing, and it's it's kind of obvious the ones that have been manipulated, But there are organic as Doc was saying, it's it's completely organic. Their skulls really were elongated and you can see it even in like Egyptian hieroglyphics that there were pharaohs who had these huge skulls. Said to Charnt and his sister's slash wife or whatever, and their child had like these weird fucking prometheus fucking weird shaped skulls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, it's easy to tell which ones are from headbinding, because when you go to mainstream academia, that's what they try to do. They try to whitewash and just broad brush stroke these things and say, oh, it's just all from headbinding. And like you said, I mean there's tailtale signs because they have like flat spots on their head where the boards were pressing against or if they used rope, they would have indentions where the ropes were. And all the ones that they find that are proven from headbinding. There's certain things that just don't change. And for instance is all these people that have these elongated skulls from headbinding, they all have their Sadritsutra line and they found some of these that they're absent. And uh, I brought some items for show and tell for you guys. I have a replica. I'm one of the prorockets that is real.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: And some of the things that La talked about was, you know, like I was saying, if you look at this, there is no sadre Sutra. And for those that's unfamiliar, this is basically like a peace sign on your head. You have this line that goes up the center and once it gets to the soft cap, it branches off into a y. And all the ones they find from headbinding still have this Sadre Sutra. But the ones that they find that are not from headbinding, they're like this one, the Sadre Sutra is missing. And like I said, all the ones they find from headbinding, this Sadres Sutra does not disappear. So that shows us that this this is genetic. And then at the same time, if you look here at the front angle the eye orbits, they actually lay brought optommetrists with him to study these things, and that's basically a fancy word for an eye doctor. And they measured these orbits and these are thirty percent larger than a normal human school and even the ones proven from headbinding. So he said, the optometry said, they're thirty percent larger. So therefore the pupils you would have been thirty percent larger. In the distance is even closer, he said. So they're built like an owl, he said, so, he said, it's my opinion. He said that these hybrid race creatures had night vision. And when you get into all the lore and legends of giants, they were cave dwellers and Another example was the ones from headbinding. The brain case volume doesn't change, but some of these the brain case volumes increased by like fifteen to twenty percent. And another thing that's really really fascinating was right here, this is an anchor point where the spine comes in. They call it the fray foremen mcmagnum or something like that. But see this is all the way at the back on a normal human skull. They're right here in the center. That way you can balance it better. And all the elongated skulls from headbitding that we found that anchor point does not change. They're all right there, so binding the head doesn't change.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: It's another genetic marker and it was designed specifically to counterbalance this huge head because if it wasn't anchored where it's at the way we just pulled down, they'd be looking at their feet all the time.
Speaker 4: That's incredible. I've heard that some of them the teeth are a giveaway to like some of them had double rows of teeth or like large larger than normal teeth, stuff like that. Have you seen any of those, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen some of the double row teeth also, even just like the density of their bone. They said that some of these there's just a lot thicker than a normal person. And one thing that I really found cool when I'll show you this in this book. This is elongated skulls in the Paths of Vera Kocha from Brian Forrester. And one of the things he talks about too, that was genetic with these guys. And I'll show you this picture. So you basically have a skull layout and it's got all these lines telling you, you know, what is what on the skull, And the things that I want to point out is there's holes on your cheek bones here here. Then you have two at the bottom next to your mandible down here at the lower part. And what it talks about is in here the ones that they studied that were different from the headbinding ones is that they had an extra set of holes. And forgive me on the pronunciations, because I'm a redneck and i can barely speak English. So you get these big fancy words, I'm going to struggle. But it talks about it says the normal human skull has three pairs of small holes in the front, called the foreman and the zygo madico fasciale see I told you below and to the outside of the eye sockets and the supra orbital just below the eye sockets, and the mental foramen in the mandible lower jaw. Almost all, if not all, of the elongated skulls of Paracus area also have a fourth pair called the parential foreman, which is very uncommon in most humans. Goals and basically this was at the back of the head, and so it's an extra set of holes. And what they've said when they studied this, it says when this is present, it transmits. It transmits an emissary vein into the serial sagital sinus. The superior sitagetal sinus, is a large vein found in the human head. This vein travels over the top portion of the skull, beginning at the top of the skull and moving to the back part of the skull. So they believe that this perennial foreman is present in the elongated skulls to assist in the blood flow due to the norm or sorry, the non normal shape of the head, and would be an evolutionary development, So it's not just for these heads that is wid.
Speaker 4: So I worked for a surgeon and she did a lot of face stuff. And I would like sit and look at X rays all the time because X rays have come a long way. Those bitches are like three D. Now you can see everything. And I would ask her like, what are those holes that are in all the skulls? And she said nerves and veins. Every body has them. And so you're saying they have an extra pair on the back. That is absolutely proof to me that this is a biological not just like a freak of nature thing.
Speaker 1: All of them have that, all the ones that were not natural, or the ones that were natural.
Speaker 4: The ones that weren't manipulated.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it approach its a genetic right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to say, so that's like, well, what do you think? All right, here's the question of the hour? Then what do you think that they were?
Speaker 1: Well with me? You know when people point to the headbinding you know, as know, imitating their gods or a veneration type thing. You know, I think a lot of people forget to ask the why questions, Well, why if they are just copying or mimicking something, you know, why would they do that? So it had to be something really important, because you think they start this. I think they said they can't do it till the kids are at least a year or two old. That way, that soft cap, you know, closes all the way. But so imagine you've got a two year old kid and you're strapping boards to their head and rope and tying as tigh as you can to force this skull to elongate and deform. This is extremely painful. You can imagine the headaches and the discomfort. I mean, this was not something that you just go get knocked out and wake up and you get plastic surgery it's fixed now. This is something you had to do for years. It was years of pain. So it had to be extremely important to them. So I tell people I use this modern you know example. You know probably what was it maybe ten years ago Morgan walland the big Country star broke out and what did he do. He cut his hair in the shape of the mullet. He brought the mullet back. Well, next thing, you know, every kid, their brother and dad has a mullet now because they're venerating. They they're emulating this predominant figure. So I think that's what's going on here. And when you go to like South America, Peru, where these parrocous skulls are found. They have all these legends about Quasi Kettle and Varicocha, and it says that they were pale skinned, bearded, red bearded, elongated skull people that just showed up on it said the boat of serpents without rafts or without rows. So these this god shows up, and it says that he basically gives them the seven Sacred sciences, and if you know, the equivalent to that is Genesis six. Spallen angels in the book Enoch says that they come down. The angels came down Brad with the dollars of men and gave them all this forbid knowledge. And that's what they'd done here with this Varicocha and Quasi Kettle. That they show up and the Vericocha and his lord legend he had as a group of followers, and they're called the Verkochon. And what do they do? They travel around. He civilizes the people of South America, teaches them how to do agriculture, make megalithics, architecture and structures and all these things. So it kind of mirrors to me that whole Genesis six narrative. And honestly, I'll show you in this book here too, because he talks about it. That Path of Avercocha. They have a list of all of the cities in the legend that Vericocha and his verako Chun went to and civilized and taught all these things, and all those cities are in a straight line path. Actually it's like a northwest path across the continent. And every single one of those cities that's listed, that's what they call the Path of Vericocua. But without fail, every single one of those cities has huge megalithic architecture structures and elongated schools out the wazoo. And when the South American or when the Spanish showed up, they documented in some of their journals that they noticed this fair skin, red haired, elongated skull people walking amongst them, and they were obviously different. You know, South American people are dark skinned and they can't hardly grow a beard. So the Spanish was like, who are these people? And all the locals said, these are descendants of the very coaching. So, I mean, my opinion is you were legend these were falling angels.
Speaker 4: Well, so I believe that they actually were supernatural too. Not only did they have like a different bone structure and everything. But I do believe that they were mistaken to be gods because they had like a supernatural aspect to them. I don't know if you subscribe to that, but I believe they were able to do something that made these people think, oh my God, these people need to be worshiped.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, one hundred percent, because I mean, when you read that narrative in Genesis six, in the Book of Enoch, they said they traded their first estate, so they come down and took fleshly form, and if you know, we take that at face value, they showed up and they had divine knowledge. You know, they had a lot of scientific advancements and things. They were doing. All these things to these primitive people and to them, you know, I mean, these were magical. These were just amazing things. So they worshiped them as gods. And that's why a lot of people talk about the Spanish when they come and invaded South America. They just took over so easily, because the legend of Arracocia and Quasi Kettle is that they left on the boats of serpents just like they came, but they said that they would return and when they did, they would return at a time that they needed them, and they would do all these things. So when the Spanish showed up, they showed up on these large boats. They were pale skinned, bearded men, and they had on this silver armor that was just glistening in the sun. They thought that this was the return of Aracocha and his vera coach un. So when they came, they worshiped them, brought them gold and silver and food and all this stuff. So the Spanish just kind of went along with it. They's like, hell, we can take over this whole country and get all the riches without even having to fight them. We'll just go along with it.
Speaker 3: Real quick. Just you know, we stopped for a second. Ten would you like to introduce you so far? I'm so sorry about that too. I forgot to send out the link so you relate.
Speaker 5: Well, that's okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tim Constantine's sixth Century podcast had to jump on. Talk to my boy Doc Brown here and I'll let him continue.
Speaker 1: Happy to be here, Yeah, I see if you come in. I was like, oh, we got another tenth boy, and here a couple of rednecks.
Speaker 6: Now talk.
Speaker 3: You're in Tennessee too, Yeah, yeah, shit.
Speaker 7: Where they were finding a lot of the stuff that Doc's talking about. Hm, it's not in the history books.
Speaker 2: But how far away for you from Nashville? I'm in I know you are. How far away you talk?
Speaker 1: I'm at the very far eastern tip. I'm almost but I'm butted up right against North Carolina, like an hour from Ashville.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're so close to me. What the fuck.
Speaker 1: We have to get together sometimes?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, for really yeah yeah, even Tyrone is like right over here too. Holy shit. Yeah, I'm about like four hours away from Ashville. I think four and a half hours away.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm about one hour.
Speaker 4: I'm on the other side of the planet, so I guess I can't come to the meet up. I didn't know that they found elongated schools in Tennessee though. That's interesting. I know there's like mounds and stuff and like a lot of the son.
Speaker 7: I don't know about elongated skulls. I should have, you know, I should have said that a little bit better. I was more talking about giants.
Speaker 4: No, just like full on skeletons. Yeah they have elongated skulls or are they just big motherfuckers with like regular skulls?
Speaker 7: Well, you know. I mean, I don't know, doc like I'm sure Fritz Zimmerman would have something to say about that. But the Giant records that I've looked at, I don't remember the skulls being mentioned, but the bones were big, right, like seven foot seven footers. And you've got the Tennessee little people too, So you've got like a whole Narnia situation going on where they were finding like real small and that's interesting too. It's like that's well documented too, like White County, Tennessee, Sparta, Tennessee. These farmers were finding all these little people, but you know, counter that you also had giants too, So that's what I was more talking about, all kinds of weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I mentioned before you came on, but i'd found where was it he scroll up that the Chinnokin and the chicktaw Indians that they had found elongated skulls amongst those tribes of people. That was something I just recently found out. But I was gonna show you these two. Doctor Aaron Judkins, he was one of the guys I mentioned earlier that went down to Peru and actually held these skulls and investigated them and done castings of them and stuff. And I found in LA's book that he give Aaron a section to give his notes and thoughts on the skulls and what he thought about them and all this kind of stuff. But in there he actually had hand drawn diagrams of these elongated skulls, and he had calipers and all the measurement tools and measured everything to the eye orbits to the braincare volume, all this stuff. But he had hand drawn all those on some drafting paper and wrote down all the measurements. And I'm friends with Judgkins, so I emailed him and I was like, hey, man, I seen your drawings of the elongated goals in LA's book. Do you still happen to have those? And he was like, yeah, I still got them. I was like, man, would you care to like scan them for me and send them to me. I'd love to decorate them and photoshop them up and stuff like that. So he ended up sending them to me and I just kind of put them on some like a background like look like old scroll or something. But he sent me three different ones and it's got all the measurements and stuff on that. They're pretty cool, and uh, I'm going to Spiracycon. Uh it's the third week in August. It's in Cave City, Kentucky. And uh, doctor Anon Jenkins is actually going to that event too. So I asked him, I said, would you mind, I said, if I printed these on card stock, you know, I said, and sold them at Conspiracy Con. I said, if you'll sign them for me, I said, we can split some of the sales on it. So he done that. So I'm actually bringing these to Spiracy Con for doctor An Jenkins to sign it to sell at the conference. So if anybody is in the Cave City, Kentucky area, come check out Spiracy Con. Man, it's gonna be a real good time. But John Pounders from now you see TV's putting it on and he's just got an all star lineup of people that's going to be there. Should be a real fun weekend.
Speaker 7: He's been in the g for a while too, right. Pounder says, like he was talking about giants and watchers and all that back before, a lot of people were Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't know Kentucky was so hip. I thought it was hey. And I'm not saying anything because I lived in Kentucky for like fifteen years. My family's from Kentucky. But yeah, I wish I was closer because I would go, that sounds like a great time.
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 1: It's the third weekend of this month. Oh damn in Cave City, Kentucky. I think it's like the twenty second I think. But another thing to us go to show you, guys, And I try to show references on all the stuff that I talk about, because I'm not some genius. I just I read a lot, and I take people's puzzle pieces and put them together.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So I had some stuff from Brian Forster's book that I had mentioned, and this one is Ala Marzouli's book, and I think he charges like sixty bucks for this book. But this thing's almost as stick as a bible, and it's just jam packed full of information, full color photos on all the pages, and he's basically compiled all of his years of work on the giants and elongated s goals in this one book. So it's really fascinating. But one of the ones that with these elongated skulls that is probably the most fascinating enigma of all is this skeleton that they deemed wiki. And I don't know if any of you guys have heard of that name or if you're familiar with that skeleton or not. But it almost looks like a freaking alien. And they actually put a picture up of this thing beside of an alien like as a comparison, Jesus. So it's just got all the features of this other guy. It's got the large orbits and everything else. But what's really crazy about it is this thing in total height. Now, this was a full skeleton, guys, This just wasn't the head, but its total height was nineteen point six eight inches. And here's the actual picture of this mummy. So if you notice the soft cap is still open, right, Oh, and it's you know, nineteen and a half inches long. But look at the teeth. It's got molars. And this was proven to be a small child because even the soft cap is open.
Speaker 4: So this is this is a baby along end.
Speaker 1: Yes, baby, Look the baby has molars, bro as freaking molars.
Speaker 4: That means that baby was snacking on some hot ass at some point, like that dengated skull. Motherfucker's ate meat from birth.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty crazy man. In one of the doctor's notes, he said, he said it is a strange being of fifty centimeters tall, deformed head. The front and nail is still open, however, has molars, the orbits of the eyes are very large and have a lower jaw with two bumps, and it says this is not a dwarf, that their bones are at the end and small.
Speaker 4: Can I just ask you something really quick? Why do you think they're always finding the skulls and not the rest of the body.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, that is a good question, Like why is.
Speaker 4: It a bunch of heads everywhere and no bodies to be found?
Speaker 1: Well, this and the wiki it's the full body.
Speaker 4: But it's just that's like a rare that's that's a really rare find, you know what I mean, because most of the time when they dig these bitches up, it's just the skulls. And it makes you wonder like did they all get decapitated in some type of like siege on the giants or you know what I mean, Like where's the body?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, see, a lot of them theorized that they that this was kind of like a skull cult top veneration thing, that they would take these skulls of the dead ancestors and put them, you know, in temples around in these about rock faces and kind of venerate them. I was talking with Derek Olsen and he said down there that he talked to some of the locals and that they had legends and things that their kings and had these elongated skulls. They would take their skulls and place them ceremonial, ceremonially in some of these rock faces that are cut out in squares on certain dates and things. And they said that when the moon on a certain day shined on these skulls, they believed that they were venerating and resurrecting the dead giant kings. And then also you have the Cicaras, yeah, and the Siicaras. I think that's what their names are. But it's basically that the grave robbers of South America. That's how ninety percent of these skulls are found. The grave robbers go in and illegally dig out these graves and were South America is such a hot, dry climate climate, it actually preserves the bones really well, and so they take the is and that the skulls is what everybody's fascinated with. So if they dig up this body, they just snap the head off and take it to a black market to sell because they know that's what everybody's interested in, is these elongated skulls.
Speaker 8: Doc.
Speaker 7: You said something about them venerating their ancestors, and I think that there's something to that because I've been looking into some of the old Canaanite tribes and some of the Canaanite temples and some of the things you find over there in the Middle East to do with this. Essentially it's a cult, and this cult, say, seem to be interested in just that venerating their ancestors to a point where, I mean, it kind of reminded me of Star Wars, where you have the Jedis that die and they come back as like the spirits that help the living Jedi. It seems like some of these Canaanites that was part of their religion was literally talking to I don't know if they really were or not, but they seem to believe that they were talking to their asters, who were like giants as well, giant priest kings.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And another one too is like go Beckley tape, doctor Aaron Judkins talking about him once again. He studied that place and wrote a book about it, and he was even talking about that's not like in the mainstream news. But if you search it up, you can find it that the people that built go Beckley Tape were into skull cult veneration. That they at the site they had dug up skull caps and they had drilled holes, fine holes through them to like string them up and hang them up inside of those stone circles and stuff. So it was another type of skull cult veneration.
Speaker 4: They all have structures honoring serious two So have you did have? I mean, however you guys feel about him as the Nassau not But Graham Hancock has talked a lot of about these places. Go Beckley Tepe giants on Malta, like anywhere there's megalithic structures, there's temples, and the structures aligned with serious legends about giants, legends about people coming up out of nowhere teaching them animal husbandry, architecture, everything. Some of them have elongated skulls, some of them are just giants. But it's literally in every single ancient culture, serious giants, gods coming up from out of nowhere and teaching them how to do shit. And it just is interesting to me because until you find the skulls, they're just stories. But then after you find the skulls and the skeletons. It's like, are they just stories though, because now we got bones.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, as you've got stories then, Like I said, I listed a bunch of those countries and continents, you find those elongated skulls everywhere. Every culture has stories of giants, and no matter where you go, there's just too many stories that rhyme Uh. I mentioned South America they talk about Viracocha and quasi kettle. Uh. The North American tribes, the Indians talk about the star people came down, stole the women and bred with the women. Uh, gave them all this knowledge and technology. Then they also have stories of the red haired, six fingered giants that they battled with and tried to push them out of their lands. You go across the ocean, you have the same thing, the Genesis six narrative and the giants over there.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Like you mentioned earlier, Julia, all the depictions of Egyptian kings and queens and princes with these elongated skulls. And there's another similar story that a lot of people don't realize, but it's and Graham Hancock talked about it. I can't remember the name of that temple now, but some temple they found. And there was the story of the dow Watt and the first time, and there was a story in there about Osiris and that he basically got tired of the kingship, stepped down and loaded on a boat with a bunch of his servants and went out to civilize the world, to teach them how to grow crops and do all these things. So there's another story, just like the Vera Kochin and so many others, and even the same thing with the what is it the Samerian King's list when you go through the king's list. I can't remember the guy's name now, but he's like the third or fourth one. He was one of the god kings. Same thing missed down, wouldn't Gilgamesh. It was somebody before him, But he had stepped down from the king ship. He didn't die. He stepped down and handed it over to his son because he was going to civilize the world.
Speaker 5: Which one is that is it annual inky or in them now?
Speaker 1: It wouldn't a god. He was just a king that was on this Samerian King's list. I want to say it's h is Key and Gasher I think, and he stepped down, and I think he handed it off to in mark R, And I think that is who a lot of people align with nimrod Is in mark R because in the legends in Marker was considered the great builder. And it said that he built this tower. And there's actually letters that they found corresponding tablets between Uh in mark Or and Lord of Rata, and so it was tying this Lord of Rata with the mountains of air Rat. And in these letters, he's basically Uh writing on these tablets as sending it all the way up there to the Ararat mountains to this king, and he's asking for his help and building this grand tower. And he says, basically, I know you're this grand architect and you have all these nice cedars up here. I'm trying to build this magnificent tower to a Nanah and hopes that she will embrace me there and asking for this Lord of Rata's help. And this Lord of Rata sends a letter back. It was like, you know, that's great, Well, what uses that to me? So he's basically denying to help him, and that they have this war and everything. So a lot of people theorize that this n marker was Nimrod, and the lord of Rata was either Noah or want of Noah's descendants because he still had the pre flood knowledge and was a great builder because he just they built the arc.
Speaker 7: What do you think in Nana's role was there?
Speaker 1: It was just one of those She was the queen of Heaven and you have those stories she's tied in so closely with with Gilgamesh and Inky do in those stories, you know, is what was it the Epica Gilgamesh. She becomes so infatuated with Gilgamesh, she tries to take him as a husband and he rejects her, and he kind of throws it in her face. He's like, every man you love winds up dead or you betray him. So now I don't want no part of that or offended. And that's when she goes and talks to her father in Lyons, like, you know, he's just insulted me, and now he's rejected me. I want you to send a bull of heaven and kill them all. And so him and Inky do tag team and kill this bull of Heaven. And what's funny is if she was embarrassed before the way the story goes, she come out even worse because inky Do takes the bloody thigh the bull and smacks her in the face with it.
Speaker 7: Text you know, it's so funny, and I'll be like even like the docks, like Doc's on point with this whole annt of thing, and like she even wanted to him. One of the texts I read talked about how an honor Ishtar wanted Gilgamesh to go up and through the sky with her, and he was like he declined because he's like the men who go up and this guy with you never return. And I just think that that's so interesting when you see these kings like having some sort of veneration or relationship with this entity. And Nonna ishtar Aphrodity, whatever name she goes by, she goes by different names, you know, And like, I don't want to rehash something that I just talked about on a podcast elsewhere, but I did just cover a story where there's some of nebue Kenezra's old writings where he's talking about his love for Ishtar and how his istar would come to his wife in a dream and give them messages like messages for the kingdom, and beyond that, even like he was trying to work with her in a way to where he would get uh, he would be he would deify like he wouldn't. He didn't want to die like a mortal. He wanted to deify. And Nimrod comes to mind there, right, is that the right one? Doc the u became a gilberin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, in the Book of Genesis says that Nimrod becomes a gibble Reem and with gilgameshion that's the whole thing. Is like when Annana was so impressed they just killed Humbaba, that this monster of the forests of what was it next to Mount Hermon? And they called it that mountain was the home of the Annaki. And according to the Bible, you know where uh, the angels, the fallen angels came down was on Mount Hermon, and that and that Gilgamesh story they named that is the dwelling place of the Anonaki. And then that's when she becomes so infatuated with him because they're they're these great heroes and she wanted this manly man to be hers. And after he reject her, that's when they take off on that other adventure. And like you had mentioned, he feared his mortality. He didn't want to die, so uh. During that battle, she like curses Inky Do, his best friend for slapping her in the face with that bullsty and he ends up dying. But he comes back and he tells Gilgamesh, you know this place that I'm going to. You don't want to be here, brother, do everything you can to not be here. So then he takes off on this other adventure to try to find it's basically Noah, but I can't remember their version what they called him now, But he goes on this journey and goes into.
Speaker 6: Something like that starts with yeah, yeah, I can never.
Speaker 1: See you're right and Ultra hasis it's another one. But they go find him and he's like, I'm seeking eternal life. I want to be like you, and basically he just tells him, you've come all this way for nothing. You can't have eternal life, and he forces to go to sleep, and then basically Noah's wife pleads with him. It's like, he come all this way, You're just going to send him away without helping him, and kind of guilt trips him. So once Gilgamesh wakes up, he tells him there is one way. There's this certain flower that grows under the sea at this certain place, and if you can find this flower and ingest it, you will have not eternal life, but long life, or really really long life. So he ties this boulder to his leg and throws himself into this sea and goes searching for this mystical flower, and he finds it, but then he comes back to the surface and before he can even eat it, this great serpent sneaks up and eats the flower and steals it from him. And so then he's all in dismay that he lost his shot at long life. But you have that serpent imagery again, you know, coming in the sneaky serpent stealing eternal life life from Gilgamesh.
Speaker 4: Do you think this these are like bedtime stories or you think this ship's real?
Speaker 1: I think it's all rooted in some truth. There's some kind of esoteric truth that that's being passed through these entertaining, unforgettable stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, yeah, I think it right, that esoteric stories. Yeah, something in it, and there's some truth, yeah, if you can figure it out for sure, I.
Speaker 1: Think yeah, I agree. And and that's another thing too, is like when you go to like the Bible and everybody wants to talk about, you know, all these Sumerian stories and Babylonian stories that they predate the Bible, so therefore they sound so similar because they just you know, basically stole their story, you know, and rewrote it in their own version. And I'm guilty. Everybody has their you know, preconceived notions and and faith based, you know, where I'm a Christian. I just tell people, you know, nothing of the first is the best. If that's the case, we'd all be driving around in four model ts. So just because it's the first, don't make it the best. And as far as the biblical narratives, Ford found on Road Dead. But so I tell people, like, if you go with the biblical narrative, what does it say? It says that the angels left their first estate and traded their first estate and came down to earth and was kicked out of heaven. So according to the biblical narrative, the fallen angels was here first. So is it out of the question that you would get their version their story first. And of course it's going to be distorted if it's coming from them, But that's just my standpoint on it.
Speaker 4: Though, Well, I mean, I agree with you, obviously, you know how I feel about that kind of stuff. But just when you hear these stories that are repeated throughout all these different cultures, you start to wondering, like, what part of this actually happened? What part of this is like a bedtime story, a cautionary tale or something like that, And how do you interweave like physical evidence with the mythology of a place, you know what I mean? Because it's like, if you look at the hieroglyphics and the stories sept come out of Egypt, it's dog headed beings and bird headed beings and stuff like that. I tend to kind of think that shit was legit and like they did have some fucked up beings walking around, But it's like what part of it was dramatized and like what part of it was part of the mystery schools and stuff like that, What part of it is real? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Man armies got the dog man armies like.
Speaker 4: From The Mummy part two, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Nubis, yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: What was that guy's name? Beannie? You know a lot of people, Beanie, they have the hundred necklaces of every single god and religion and every single one of them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, dude, I love that movie so much. I actually have been fascinated with this kind of stuff since I was a kid, and I would watch The Mummy on repeat and be like, I feel like this is the real shit, Like there's actual curses and like stuff from in Egypt that's you know, they talk about it like, oh, it's it's like a story. It's supposed to symbolize this, and it's like, no, I think they had stargates. I think they had advanced technology. I think that they had electricity in some form. So right, well, I mean it makes you wonder what part of like the Atlantis lore fits into all of this and Israel, that these were just saddle cities with giant centelonggated skull beings that were breakoffs from one civilization like the mothership, like was it Atlantean and then they all just kind of like did their own ship and then there was like a catastrophe that wiped it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always thought that Atlantis was like an allegory for basically the Great Reset the flood story, and that's one of those universal things, you know, you go to India, it says that was his name Kushna I think there, or maybe I can't remember. It's the blue skin god. But he shows up as a fish and this it might be. But he shows up as this you know, fish to this righteous man, and he caused his name Minu, which you know stands for or means man, first man, and warns him of this great catastrophe and the world's going to be destroyed with the flood. To build this boat. And they build this boat and they basically he ties a lasso around the fish and he drags him to safety and places him on top of a mountain. And you have the same story with Noah. You have the same story like we just talked about with the Babylonian and Samaran the ultra hass. You go to the Native Americans in North America, they talk about a great flood coming and the gods preserving a remnant. Go to South America. It says Varrakoca in his first creation that he created giants, and that the giants devoured the land and the inhabitants of the land that they were wicked. So what does he do. He brings a flood to destroy the earth and the first thing, the remnant that survived. The giants worked with the people and they build this great tower in the air to evade a future potential flooding, so I mean the Tower of Bible. So you just have all these stories, and like you had mentioned, Julie, I'm the type of person. I'm not a coincidence theorist. I love comparative mythology. I like to look at all these stories and if we have all these same stories around the world, there has to be something to it. And so I just try to look for the common themes. And a lot of times we see caveats added or names change. Those are just you know, you can add that to their cultural spin. But the common themes where they're all the same, I think those are rooted and truth.
Speaker 4: And lucky for us, there's physical evidence of a lot of this, physical evidence water erosion on the Sphinx in Egypt, physical evidence that the Grand Canyon was hollowed out by water, and that the Native Americans hid in the caves and the age there were people that right, So this is what I'm saying, Like, you can't say they're all bedtime stories because there's an aspect that that can be spiritual, but there's an aspect that has to be literal because there is physical evidence. And then you start mixing the skeletons and giant skeletons and elongated schools and stuff with the water erosion on the Sphinx and with the Grand Canyon and the seashells on Mount Everest, and then you're like, all right, what part of these stories is literal?
Speaker 7: We have shells in the East Tennessee too, just to sprinkle in the Tennessee Mountains, they're finding old, ancient seashells and just sea stuff in general. Yeah, there was an ocean here at one point. And I'm kind of leaning with Doc on this one. It's like, you get one or two flood myths. My personal opinion is like, maybe that's a coincidence. But once you get forty flood myths, I'm starting to think that there was a day loge of some sort, some sort of a catastrophe with lots of water.
Speaker 6: That's interesting because I actually talk about that a lot when I explained it like this. The reason why we have so many flood stories is because every civilization started by a body of water, and eventually during that timeframe, whether it's our lifetime, our children's lifetime, our grandkids lifetime, there's going to be a major flood that pushes somebody away from that land and then they have to redo everything from the beginning. So I feel like most of these flood stories, yeah, they're very similar because in most cases, you know, the ancient people they have boats like we have cars today. Their transportation from one place to another or getting food in a mass production way was by using boats. So I look at it as you know, since every civilization started by a body of water, and we need body of water to survive, there's always going to be some type of flood story. And now that because we're mostly certain religions like Christianity, Muslims and so on and so forth, those big Abrahamic face, they're all combining that one flush story. Like he was talking about the Sumerians, you know, the Samarians have their flood story, the Akkadians have their flood story, the Syrians, Hittites and so on and so forth. Then you even have the Meso Americans.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now that's one of those things. It's like a lot of people want to talk about isolationism. You know, all these ancient people, they all just stayed in their little square piece of pasture and didn't trade or communicate with all these other countries. I think we have so much evidence that the ancients were diffusionists. They were sailing the seas. They were going to North America, mining this copper, coming back and bringing it back to the other parts of the world. I think the Venetians were basically fueling the Bronze Age. And if you go to Michigan up there, I can't remember that name, but that it's right there on the border of Michigan and Canada. But they find these huge copper minds, and they've estimated it's like hundreds of thousands of pounds of copper that is missing. And that Michigan copper is the purest copper in the world. It tests it like ninety eight point eight percent purity. So when they find copper that tests that high, they know it come from that Lake Michigan area because it's the purest in the world. It's the only one that tests that high. But they're finding copper that tests that pure in Europe, in South Asia and Africa, the Middle East, Peru, they're finding it everywhere. And I believe it's because these ancient Phoenicians, these giants, when the waterways were higher, they could sell straight across because if you follow the currents and the tides, you can take a boat with no sails, no paddles, and just drift. And there's a what's his name, a Scandinavian doctor. I can't remember his name now, I think it's Thore or something, but he actually tested this. He got on a raft and the currents naturally took him to North America. So if you had these Phoenicians that were known seafaring people and the water levels were higher, they could go towards like the Massachusetts area. And they say that this was all a waterway that led straight into Michigan and all these lakes, and that's where they were mining all this copper. And this land, you know, was very fertile and fruitful and had all kinds of natural resources. So from there, that's why you get all the mound structures and things down through the Ohio River Valley and you find all these giants in the Ohio River Valley, because these Phoenetians started setting up shop and just started going down the Ohio River Valley down through there.
Speaker 7: It's Aisle Royal in the Great Plates, and I was looking up doc. I was trying to see how many tons of copper are missing. That's a number that kind of sways. But one of the numbers that came up here is an estimated five hundred thousand tons of copper is missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said pounds, it's tons, it's tons. Yeah. And they even find a pictograph there in that island, on this huge stone. It's a Phoenician ship carved into the rock and it's with it. It's unmistakable, so they even put their their stamp on it.
Speaker 7: You've got the Canaanite shipwreck to anybody can look that up. It's a more recent fine. If you just put in Canaanite shipwreck, it'll come up. It was three thousand, three hundred years old.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 7: And I'm connecting that with the Phoenicians, you know, because the Canaanites and Phoenicians were basically the same group.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, just a different name for them. But not to throw us off from this, but I just wanted to show you guys this, This is like the final thing I was want to talk about with those Elongad skulls, because I've talked about all the different variants and sizes and all that kind of stuff. But this right here is if any of the stuff I talked about today had you, you know, saying, I'm not sure if it's genetic or not, this should be the final nail on the coffin for you. In eighteen forty two, in a cave, they found an elongated skull or skeleton, rather full skeleton, and it was mummified. And when they started investigating and taking it apart and looking inside, and it was a female inside this female's belly was the elongated skull baby steal in the womb unborn. So did they do some surgery and cut it out and elongate the skull and then put it back in the womb.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm talking about with the Prometheus stuff.
Speaker 9: I wonder living in an alien movie? Sorry, no, yeah, Prometheus? You talking about like the oh my god, yeah, the alien movie Prometheus. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the alien movie Prometheus.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But this was in eighteen forty two, and it's actually got drawings and stuff, but I read like some little excerpts here. It was and this was in a journal that they had found from some of these explorers, and this was so predominant that even there was a papalistic bull in the sixteenth century by the Pope forbidding the elongation of skulls, because they were still doing it back in the sixteenth century. But it says here it says as it was only a few years since two mummies of children were carried to England, which, according to the very exact description of doctor Bellamy, belonged to the tribe of and A Jamayr's if I'm saying that correctly, But it says the two cranny of both of the children were scarce a year old. And this is while they found in this cave said in all aspects the same form as those of the adults. We ourselves have observed the same fact in many mummies of children of tender age, who, although they had had cloths about them, were yet without any vestige or appearance of pressure on the cranium. More still, the same formation of head presents itself in children yet unborn. And the truth we have had convincing proof in the sight of a fetus enclosed in a womb of a mummy of a pregnant woman, which we found in a cave in Hiyake, two leagues from Tamar and which is at this moment in our collection. Professor Dyote Pont from the Great Celebrity in the Department of Abstructures has assured us that this fetus is one of seven months age and belongs to, according to the very clearly formation of the cranium, to the tribe of Honkahs. But they have a drawing here of this guy.
Speaker 4: Dude, it literally looks like something from Alien Covenant.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yeah. See.
Speaker 6: One thing that I do like about you is you do the same thing that I like to do. What I noticed about you is when you pull that first book out is I use little tabs.
Speaker 5: Also in my books. I have a lot.
Speaker 6: I actually buy them on Amazon by the thousands, right, and I got.
Speaker 5: Them like you do, right.
Speaker 6: And I like what I like to do is when I'm talking about something, I like to have a book in front of me.
Speaker 5: I do the same exact thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to put it, but I really do appreciate that because a lot of people when they do it, they do it off the top of their head, and I know they memorized it, but you're like me, you can't remember it that easy. So you have to go back to a source, and you want to show people what you actually see. Now, whenever I say something, when I show it in a book, I'm just telling you, hey, this is my evidence.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that this is fact. I'm like saying this is fixing.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is somebody took the time to record this to give us, give us this information. So at the bare minimum, we should take the time to research and go deeper in it. And I can tell you one of the books that I do the most on because I'm going over one of these books because I show you I'm serious when I say I'm like you with these times. So I really do appreciate that because.
Speaker 1: A lot of people that's the size of a true researcher man, which I got a pretty good memory and I can get probably eighty eighty percent of the story ride, but I want to try to get close to hundred as I can. And also to anybody can make something up and tell you something, and I'm the I might as well be from Missouri, you know, I'm like, show me, I'm from the show.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying that that's I will show you. Yeah, and when you're pulling out the book and you're showing your evidence, you're not. You're saying that, hey, this is what I read. I took the time to read this book. How can you How can anybody sit there and say you're wrong if they haven't read the same animation you present it right, because you throw the went through it.
Speaker 5: You even highlighted.
Speaker 6: I noticed you even highlight some of the stuff that you're doing it. And I do the same thing when it's like double or triple important, like yeah, I got to put a mark on here because this is very important. I actually have a series on my YouTube what I've learned from reading this book, and I actually do what you just do.
Speaker 5: I go through page through page.
Speaker 6: And show what I've read and do a little review. So, yeah, I'm liking this, this is good. I just have to say that.
Speaker 1: No, thank you man. Yeah, that's the thing that is, when you have a podcast, you read all these books. Like I said, you might remember a high percentage of it. But to me, I think it's important to put the tabs in there and highlight it. And then when I go to do a podcast on a certain show, I know what certain books I need when I pull them out, I got quick references.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you get that shit wrong, people online definitely out. You know that much, especially in like YouTube comments. You know, if you're not you could be fucking like one day off on something. You're wrong, everything's completely.
Speaker 1: Wrong when.
Speaker 5: The world of the time most of the.
Speaker 2: Time, well you know what the best you know. Barrio from Symbolic Studies even play it out.
Speaker 3: He's like, I love how like you get people that will like say you're wrong but never tell you what the correct answer is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Mario had him.
Speaker 3: I was like, a really good point, and unfortunately he says that happens a lot on your channel.
Speaker 2: That right.
Speaker 3: I was like, people sit there and ship talk you and tell you're wrong, but I never heard it. Never saw a fucking answer. What's the answer, what's the right one?
Speaker 2: Oh? You don't even know either?
Speaker 7: Okay, he but I do have shout out to this hater. Sorry, I'll let you, I'll let you go to man. Shout out to b Kane eleven C. Love that guy. He thinks I don't like him. I like you, man, I like you man. I love it when you talk crap about me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I was going to that's cool.
Speaker 6: I was just going to ask, like, what what is the DNA say when when you researched it? Because I've heard different things, But what does the DNA say to you or how do you interpret it?
Speaker 1: Well? According to this, you know, like I said, La had done the DNA testing and all that stuff, and which he's got it in here in this book. But it's a lot of big languages and stuff letters that I have trouble understanding. But according to his breakdown because in here in this book he talks about, you know this why certain numbers strand was found at such and such percent and this strand X number such and such was found that this percentage, and what he said was is basically uh, it's uh a mix of European and Middle Eastern descent, but it's more predominant in Middle Eastern. So LA's theory is and he's a Christian, so he comes from a you know, Christian paradigm. Him and Fritz Zimmerman formed this idea that when the Israelites came out of Egypt and Exodus and they come back into the Holy Land, a lot of people that's not familiar. They just see where God tells them to kill every man, woman, and child, that it's just mass genocide. But if you actually do the research instead of the genealogies and the names of these tribes, all the ones that God commanded them to kill every man, woman and child were Nephelum giant clans. So he says that he believes, well, you got there the everything Bible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just reading this what you're talking about, like the genealogy that actually has this in here.
Speaker 5: I have another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of people just I mean I was one of them too, thinks it's boring and they just kind of skim over it. But it's there for a reason. And he says that when they started conquering all these giant tribes, you know, these were you know, another name for them, Tim said, was the Phoenicians, you know, and the Canaanites, and they were known as great seafaring people. So Fritz in La had come to the theory that the ones that were smart and heard about all the other giant clans getting wiped out, that there was a great diaspora that a bunch of them fled north into Europe and the Caucaus Mountains and Sardinia and all these other places. And then another remnant got on this boat and went out to North America and settled into the Great Ohio River Valley region and done the copper mining and stuff like I mentioned earlier, and that they just moved their way south and went down into Peru. That was his theory. And to me, I mean, that makes a lot of sense. But like I said, I mean I have my predispositions.
Speaker 7: You've got the Phoenician Iberian artifacts showing up in mounds in West Virginia, Ohio Valley.
Speaker 1: You know, this was a new Hampshire the America stonehenge. The professor from Harvard, Barry Fell, they found this stone and they call it the bell tained Stones what they've named it now. But the guy that owns the place, I think his name was Roger Stone, found this huge stone tablet with all this writing on it that he couldn't decipher and nobody could, and so he was taking pictures of it and sentenced all these universities. And the professor is trying to figure out, you know, what kind of writing was it? What did it say? And Barry Fell from Harvard responded and said he thinks he knows what it is, but he wanted to examine it in person, so he went up to New Hampshire and looked at him and deciphered the thing and he told him, he said, this is ancient Phoenician script and it says we the Canaanites, dedicate this site to bail and so that was a pretty big paradigm buster. And then also with their whole diffusion narrative, I think they said it was next to the gates of Hercules up there that they found pillars, and there was ancient Phoenician script on it too, and it had said that we, we Canaanites, have been forced into this land because we've been pushed out of our home by Joshua and Caleb, the robbers. So they were even documenting, you know, they were run out by Joshua and Caleb and they were forced to go to these other lands.
Speaker 7: It's almost if too there was and I mean, I've seen all that. I agree with all that. In fact, you're shedding light on a couple of things that I didn't even know there.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 7: But there's also evidence of these other cultures from the Middle East as well, So it's almost as if this copper trade turned us into a commerce hub that brought in people from all over the place, because you've got, you know, the Egyptian stuff, the Hebrew stuff. Barry Fall you mentioned him. I've got one of his books. In fact, you actually told me to get it, doc, and I got it. And that book is full of stuff that you'll never hear about in a history class, in an American history class. Chock full.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And this ain't no big dummy either. I mean, this is a Harvard professor, but he takes the standpoint of diffusionism.
Speaker 7: America is a true Old world man. There you go. The New World was built on the Old World.
Speaker 1: And one thing that I found too, with the la that I'd never seen before. And you know how it is, you can read something or see something a million times and it takes someone else with an outside perspective to show you something that's been in front of your face the whole time. But he had mentioned in his book that there's even commandments in the Bible condemning the practice of elongating heads. You know, we find the elongated heads, you know, down there in the Middle East, But then it also ties them in with these giants and the Book of Leviticus, there's commandments that kind of got muddied up in the English translation, but when you go back to the original languages, it tells you that you are condemned and commanded not to encircle the rounds of your head. And that's a Leviticus, chapter nineteen and verse twenty seven. In the English it says, you shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard. You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead. And when you go down. He's got all the different word translations in the strongs references and all that, And now I'll spare you all that. You can look that up on your own if you don't believe me. But the word in Hebrew for cough means to surround or to encircle, and it says elsewhere the same Hebrew word is translated to compass seven other times, to go round about three times, or go about two times, and compass about two times. So this word is related to the Hebrew word na cough, which means to encircle with rope. So basically, when you take these translations of the Hebrew rope, the substitution would be you shall not round the corners of your heads. However, based upon the information containing the preceding paragraphs, they could also be translated you shall not surround or encircle the extremities of your head. So he was saying to him, it sounds just a lot like headbinding.
Speaker 4: It does sound a lot like headbinding, because.
Speaker 1: The alternative is that you're hired a yamica.
Speaker 4: Right, That is really fascinating to me. I wonder if because it's idolatry, right, yeah, you're you're yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I wonder if the skull caps have something to do with this that go back to this in any kind of a way, because I don't know, I don't know much about this, but I've heard that like people used to actually put real skulls on the top of their skull, like so like the skull cap that the religious people where I don't remember what really, I'm yeah, so those things used to be at one point, I've read that those things were real, the real cut out parts of a skull, and it symbolized in some type of way, like uh, taking that person's knowledge and like putting it into your mind.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've never heard anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was. This was all wrapped up in some stuff that I was looking into, just to do with the skull in general, and like ancestral bloodlines and stuff like that, and like the priest kings that we were talking about earlier. Well, some of these guys, even the Sumerians. I think some of the royal families today or royal families in recent day, trace their lineage back to some of these the old gods, right Dragon Court, Yes, And what you'll see in a lot of castles and royal houses across the land is paintings of a woman holding a skull, and the skull represents their ancestors and what they believe to be a pure bloodline. And it's a bloodline that comes through the mother, not the father, and it's associated with their divine right to rule, the divine right of kings. But it all goes back to this bloodline. And you so there's all this crazy stuff with the skull, you know, shock full of symbolism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole veneration thing in the Dragon Court. I talk about that in the book. And I recently had a conversation with Gary Wayne and we talked about that in also Nicholas de Vere's book The Dragon Legacy, and they all traced their lineage back basically to Kane, and Kane was the Serpent Seed, and they called themselves the Dragon Court, and they were basically screwed out of their birthright and they have the divine right to rule. And what's crazy is even Nicholas de Vere, he's from the Devere family. That's one of the elite families too. They claim to be from the Dragon Court. But he talks about the predominant lines of these people were red hair, blue eyed, or wait about about that backwards, blonde hair, blue eyed or red haired green eyed. And these are where you get all your story, sorry, all your story stories of the fairies and the Alvin race and all this kind of Lord Ring stuff that they are esoterically talking about. This Dragon Court.
Speaker 4: That's what it's kind of like what I was saying earlier, what part of it is the truth and what part of it is a bedtime story? The Lord of the Rings stuff I believe is based it's like a it's like a story trying to tell a true story. And like all the different races are different blood lines, and it's like Were they really fairies like Tinker fucking Bell or what? Are they trying to show a bloodline thing, you know what I mean, like the fairy bloodline, the dragon blood line, this that. It's like they all Somebody put in the comments. I love Gary Wayne, I do to worked with him several times. Sounds like you have to and that's kind of like what he says. It's like blood types.
Speaker 8: Let you close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star, focus on it, and to become the eclipse.
Speaker 1: Don't fear.
Speaker 2: That the show will be God.
Speaker 1: And death. You be shure