Speaker 1: Bring on the podcast because we are ready to go on this Thursday. Hi, everybody, welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. I'm Laura Kane. This is Eric Grimmer. Hi, the talent of the show, the funny one, the popular one. And we have our producer Brian. What's up years Brian has like some weird thing going on with his late night Target runs.
Speaker 2: I've done it. This is okay, that's weird. All right, I'm bringing up beef again. I got more beef with Laura. This is god. This is this is the second listen. Now, this is the expansion of my beef last week or on Monday, where she's like, Brian is the biggest Sabrina Carpenter fan I've ever seen. He worships the ground. She walks out, He's got the biggest fan anyways, exactly, and then yeah, and then I go like, yeah, I got a target again, only the second time it's happened. She goes, Brian is at Target every other day. He goes every five minutes. I swear he lives at Target.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he's like, TikTok, TikTok. I have to get to Target before it ends.
Speaker 2: I just said you guys are sitting around doing nothing. I said, hey, let's go. I gotta go to target. It closes at then, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay driving me.
Speaker 2: You're killing me, Laura, God, you're killing me. Smalls, Yeah, exactly what you're getting. I need to get command strips. Okay, I need to get I have that code for condoms. Yes, command strips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already bought them and you're just picking them up or you have to actually shot for them. You know how you can buy them before.
Speaker 2: I have never done that. I'll never do that target. That seems so wow.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Part of the fun. The target is like looking around.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, okay, so what probably.
Speaker 2: Need toilet paper? Maybe? Well, no, it's fine, it's fine. Can you smell this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: No? I just done. You have a lot of really great colones. You have an entire counterful of colognes, and I really love most of the things that you have on your body. This I don't care for. What is that?
Speaker 2: I want to have Brian smell it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Uh? It's called God?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I forgot, and Brian, be honest. I want you to smell it and be honest with your bar that. Yeah, he'll tell you buy it. Is it by a designer or something that's called Did you get it at a you probably got it TJ Max or something. Did you get it at a department store? Was it expensive?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna be honest. Here's the thing. The word that immediately came to mind was dusty kind of It's like I walked into like a house that hadn't been lived in, and.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's just.
Speaker 2: But not terrible. You know, Okay, it's gonna be a really nerdy lame reference. You guys know the Haunting Mansions isn't When you walk in it has that very unique smell. It's like that, but not as not as like nostalgic. It's it's not terrible, but I go, oh, hold, old house. It's like a woody but it's too Yeah, but wood with dust that.
Speaker 1: Has a little bit of mold in it.
Speaker 2: Not old, it's mildew.
Speaker 1: It's something like that.
Speaker 2: Wait till you see what's coming to the show.
Speaker 3: To Oh, I've got yeah, I've got to tell you I've got some guests coming that it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 2: Your guess old wait wait, wait, wait, these need to be screened.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, because of that one.
Speaker 2: There have been several. Actually, both of your guys guests need to be screened. You've both brought in.
Speaker 1: We've had some great ones though.
Speaker 2: With the bad ones. No, probably didn't talk.
Speaker 1: No, don't talk to people.
Speaker 2: Well, well they'll never be back on.
Speaker 1: Okay, who was the your least? Okay, who was the worst?
Speaker 2: No, don't say it out loud because I know what you guys know. I'm not talking code.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk can code. No, if it was, it was, I guess.
Speaker 2: Let me let me. I'm gonna give you a I'm not gonna Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Do you not know what I'm talking about? You tried to sell?
Speaker 1: We'll explain to you after that, Okay, explain to me. And it was terrible.
Speaker 2: It wasn't good, all right, you know, I'm eating for one seconds. I can tell you, you know.
Speaker 1: What I except that that was a bad one. Fully, sometimes I make a wrong call sometimes.
Speaker 2: And if I dug through, I can find more bad ones.
Speaker 1: Sometimes things land, some things don't. We have some great ones.
Speaker 2: That was that was a terrible even you're just like that was a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Terrible and Eric said some great ones too. He's brought on celebrities. Hello, but there have been.
Speaker 2: Eric had has brought on our worst by far.
Speaker 1: And we're not going to go. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, it was it was it was, but it was the most batshit crazy thing I've ever experienced.
Speaker 1: The definition of a shit show. Okay, it's not your fault. Again, it has nothing to do with you. This is not.
Speaker 2: It's entirely your fault. But oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So, when I first got sober, this is dated eleven, five oh seven, so it was just it was a couple of months after I got sober. It is it's called twenty four Hours a Day. It's this little book this man named Steve, who is a listener Jeff and jer who is also a sober person. He said, Laura, this book helped me for eighteen years. I'm eighteen years sober now. Hope it helps you for the next eighteen Enjoy the journey, and so love Steve. So I just thought i'd read you what today's inspirational saying is. Okay, okay, just like to get some good vibes going, okay. Jesus June fifth, thought of the day. Oh, it's kind of directed toward alcoholics. But just pretend that's directed towards you.
Speaker 2: Okay, only pretend with alcoholic.
Speaker 1: We alcoholics are fortunate to be living in a day and age where there is such a thing as alcoholics Anonymous. Before AA came into being, there was very little hope for the alcoholic. AA is a great rebuilder of human wreckage. It takes men and women whose personality problem expresses itself in alcoholism, always that ever of the truth, and offers them a program which, if they're willing to accept it allows not only to them to get sober, also find a much better way of living. So here's the meditation for the day. Very quietly, God speaks through your thoughts and feelings. Heed the divine voice of your conscious. Listen for this, and you will never be disappointed in results in your life. So basically, listen to your gut. Uh listen for this small, still voice, and your tired nerves will become rested.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, hold on, Laura, that is good advice. Read and she's like, you damn dirty alcoholics. I can't believe you drink so much.
Speaker 1: The divine voice comes to you as strength as well as tenderness, as power as well as restfulness. Your moral strength derives its effectiveness from the power that comes when you listen patiently for this still small voice. So basically, what this is saying, listen to your gut. Remember we had a gut. We had a gut discussion before the show. We made a good call. Wed see how this pertained to you?
Speaker 2: Will? Yeah? Anyway, you know where I find God? At the bottom of a bottle? Am I right? Guys? Am I right? All right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, God, here we go.
Speaker 2: It starts with me. Why it starts? Why once I hit about three quarters the way through. I'm kidding. I'm kidding that alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in God?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: And a higher power?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, we won't get into that whole thing. But because I have, I have something that we're going to do. It's not terror.
Speaker 2: I'm an atheist.
Speaker 1: No, don't say that. For all that is the saddest thing in my to hear that to me, it makes me so sad because what's the point. What's the hope? This is it? It goes black?
Speaker 2: What's okay? Wrote hypothetically, Oh God, here we go. No, God talk what hypothetically. What's sadder there being no purpose or you pretending there is when there is none.
Speaker 1: That's the same thing. No, I know I have a purpose. I know an Jesus.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.
Speaker 1: God, bless you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put you in my bubble. You're you're in a bubble. All the people I pray for.
Speaker 2: I'd rather other people pray for me.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Okay, so I have.
Speaker 2: The Lord's prayer?
Speaker 1: How would be the name? They can come, They will be done Earth, Earth, this is in Heaven. Give us there are daily bread and forgets ever since, and trustpasses, and those who trust us against this and deliverous, not a vegetation, and deliverous the kingdom and the.
Speaker 2: I don't think you actually completely, said one coher.
Speaker 1: I know I was doing it.
Speaker 2: I thought you were at the blah blah.
Speaker 1: B Mary full of grace.
Speaker 3: The Lord is with the hail Mary full of grace. Please don't punch her in the face.
Speaker 2: I'm not Catholic, so that's definitely.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of Midnight mass Oh, this was a great show.
Speaker 1: It's a great show. Speaking of which you watch, I always thinking about that too. So I have an art project I'm going to work on before I'm going to get into our new It's not tarot cards. It's something completely different that I think you're gonna like. I went to a store that I love in Hillcrest. It's called Earth Elements, and that's where I get all my crystals and woo woo stuff and lots of cool woo. This isn't where I got these. I got these in Mexico. But isn't this like a cool tile? It's like Evan. To me, this is like Evan. It's just really cool art. And I'm gonna put like, I'm gonna glue crystals around the edge to make it like a nice looking.
Speaker 2: What's it supposed to represent?
Speaker 1: Just because she's a beautiful princess, there's.
Speaker 2: No like deeper meaning or that's not depicting anything.
Speaker 1: I think it's just beautiful.
Speaker 2: But if that's like the goddess of it's not terribleness, it's not.
Speaker 1: And then this I'm trying to decide.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought she had like had been scarred like a JaQuel lite, kind.
Speaker 2: Of like that mustache.
Speaker 1: Now this is her and her boyfriend and their skeletons and they're dancing and I don't know if if she's gonna like this, yeah, because it's kind of cool. And I bought some crystals growing on anyway, so there's that now in Earth's elements where I went to get some little crystals to glue on. Here I found this, Oh boy, because I said, I need something that's not terror, but it's something fun that Evan and I can do, like on the beach when we when we cleanse our crystals in the ocean, we do this.
Speaker 2: I can't stand you sometimes, Oh my god, this is awful. This is the worst.
Speaker 1: And I have a piece of mold of hete I told you about.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have moldivite as well.
Speaker 1: It is an important crystal and it.
Speaker 2: Is of course it's powerful, so so powerful.
Speaker 1: It comes from outer space, dude.
Speaker 2: I know, okay, it's it's it's so powerful anyway.
Speaker 1: So what we do is we both have a pendant. Hers is bigger than mine, minus smokes. I can only handle a little bit at this power.
Speaker 2: I don't stop. You're killing me.
Speaker 1: So this is the way, this is what I believe in. I'm not I'm not bullshitting you here.
Speaker 2: Wow, Once again.
Speaker 3: We have to we have to make this an NC seventeen. Mommy's got a trash mouth today.
Speaker 2: I know, right.
Speaker 1: We take it to Obi at night and we cleanse our crystal clean. In the ocean.
Speaker 2: You bring a little like a candle. The ocean's dirty.
Speaker 1: The ocean is mother Earth. The ocean is a female. The ocean is.
Speaker 2: No. It has to wash is in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Debbie Downer, I thought you were you bring a strainer?
Speaker 2: Do you bring a strainer.
Speaker 1: The ocean to the thing.
Speaker 2: No, that's dirtier than when you started.
Speaker 1: I don't get in the water. I just like whatever I'm not going to tell you about.
Speaker 2: And you have to dry it in the moon afterwards.
Speaker 1: Now you might like this because she's not listening.
Speaker 2: To I know these things. Yeahs, rocks are not properly cleansed.
Speaker 1: And I put all my crystal stuff when the moon is full in a basket outside.
Speaker 2: To charge to Tan. You were the tan lines?
Speaker 1: What about the tail line?
Speaker 2: Never mind?
Speaker 1: I did that go over my head.
Speaker 2: It's probably bad joke.
Speaker 1: It was probably really bad.
Speaker 2: I said, she you put them out in the basket.
Speaker 1: I was like to Tan, Oh, okay, so this is called I ching based on the ancient wisdom of China. Now listen, I'm gonna read you. And I needed these glasses because I haven't needed glasses in a while because it's got the lazy But it's so small. Yeah, these are like, these are dollar treels. Horrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Wow, that is a small print.
Speaker 1: Right, can you even read? Okay, these are so like they have so many fingerprints on it.
Speaker 2: You look like somebody's mother.
Speaker 1: Now, oh my gosh, yeah, these are actually you look.
Speaker 2: Like the mean teacher in a movie that becomes nice at the end once she takes.
Speaker 1: The glasses off really to deserve it.
Speaker 2: No, like the sad, mean, lonely single teacher. And then she takes she finds a man and she takes the glasses often the movie to signify that she's nicer. Now hold on, oh exchange. Excuse me, Grandma and Grandpa are full effect.
Speaker 1: Dollar tree our money exchange.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, look red an art critic.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, so read this first paragraph and then I'll start from Okay.
Speaker 3: Search for understanding of the life around us and its natural laws belongs to the most fundamental of human needs. Therefore, human beings have always attempted to understand the Wow, they didn't even the the it's the writing is terrible.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Just keep going.
Speaker 3: The power of destiny through omens and the questioning of oracles to be prepared for life's risk and to successfully counter them.
Speaker 2: Now do you have to read the rest of it?
Speaker 1: You're bothering me. I Ching, The Book of Changes is undoubtedly one of the oldest and most important books of wisdom and oracles known to us. All the profound thoughts and insights of Chinese philosophy have been incorporated into its wise teachings. Don't yohn. Philosophers, heads of state, scientists, and seekers of truth have sought and found advice, wisdom, and self knowledge in I Ching through the millennia. Turn not off right now. This is a rather straightforward introduction, corresponding to modern ways and indicating what you can expect from the oracle. These are oracle cards. You're only going to pick two. Shut the hell up with those crickets. I thought, no this. I thought you could be interested in this because it's a legitimate.
Speaker 2: It's not like I know, you're like you're reading out of like with glasses, out of like this like two inch book of like fine print.
Speaker 1: I wanted to explain what these are about.
Speaker 2: The tarot cards.
Speaker 1: Those, No, they're not those wishing to immerse themselves later and even deeper. They're okay, you can go deeper, but we're not going to go deep. How on oracle functions is something not known yet to modern.
Speaker 2: Science based on scientific evidence yet to be discovered, these are legit.
Speaker 1: When you use I ching over a significant period of time, you cannot help it. Recognize that it helps, It helps, it helps. Now we're gonna pick two. You were each going to pick two, and you have to ask it a question. Okay, First of all, I'm gonna get my secret dog out of this room because he's bothering me.
Speaker 3: To Can you just let them out the front gate?
Speaker 2: Anyways? I ching, It sounds cool whatever.
Speaker 3: The only I ching, the only I ching that I like to hear is the sound of that happening when Laura's at the casino.
Speaker 2: Chut ching, Oh, chutching. Yeah, yeah, I'm My hopes are not. My expectations are very low for the mystical oracle cards. Are they just pictures or something? Oh? I know, I don't know. I got this, don't Laura? Ancient Chinese force. Ancient Chinese forces just stole the cards from the table. The oracle, the spirit of the oracle. They just disappeared and seize the cards. They just told you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened. There was just like a puff of smoke, and there was the oracle. I was listening while you read it was the oracle.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa No. I Ching does not like those those words. Ching doesn't like those I want.
Speaker 1: You guys, to be serious for two seconds.
Speaker 2: Two seconds.
Speaker 1: That's why I got asked.
Speaker 2: I could do two two seconds to.
Speaker 1: Ask questions, a question that you really want an answer to that pertains to your life. And it can't be a yes or no question.
Speaker 2: Why not, because that's what the say at These rules really seem to be setting the cards up for ambiguity.
Speaker 1: And you lay them out yourself and you pick two. Okay, you're gonna go first. Eric question think about like your your future, something you want, so you're an intention anything and you're gonna tell us after.
Speaker 2: So make sure it can't be a yes or no question.
Speaker 1: Like ask an open ended question. You know what that is.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't open end your question A question yes or no? No?
Speaker 1: No, it's like what is going to happen to me this year?
Speaker 2: Yes, you get a card that says yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I can take these off? No, boy, those are strong. All right? Now take these in your hand, think about your question. Okay, spread them out here. Okay, and then when you're done.
Speaker 2: Wait have these been cleansed in the moon.
Speaker 1: They didn't need to.
Speaker 2: We can't use them. Then you know the rules.
Speaker 1: I read the directions.
Speaker 2: Direction Now do I wave my hand.
Speaker 1: Over and you can just like look at them and see which ones pick two whatever on which.
Speaker 2: Ones are prettiest? Okay, all look the same. Well that's not very nice thing to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're going to do one at.
Speaker 2: A time, oh or two. It's up to you. Which everyone speaks to you?
Speaker 1: All right, so let me read it to you first. You want to tell me your question?
Speaker 2: Uh? Do I have to?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because then I'm going to tell you what the card means.
Speaker 2: I would like to know what the next twenty years are going to be.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, so you got this card, now you can you can dive deeper. It's like like these little little like line means something. This means something. But We're going to just focus on the sixth d the number sixty.
Speaker 3: Oh great, I'm almost at sixty. It go carrying something that's scary.
Speaker 1: This is what this means, Eric, Okay, this is your life. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, it means is it?
Speaker 1: You want to know what your future the next couple of years are going to look like. Is that next twenty restriction?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm on restriction for the next twenty years.
Speaker 2: Does that mean?
Speaker 1: The sign suggests that you should watch out for the extremes of any kind. You will then find the right path by yourself. Otherwise you will drift like a rudderless vessel in a sea of possibilities and lose yourself in a lack of commitment. The restriction concerns the realm of ideas as well as material It calls for insight, discipline, moderation, which you kind of already do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It calls for uh, you overcome bad times without incurring substantial loss and still have your sense of reality in the good times. So don't let situations bring you down.
Speaker 2: That's why, you know, That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Clear guidelines help in keeping to the imposed restrictions. You should not be too flexible, though you have to understand that restriction is just a means to an end. A restriction is your own nature that leads to atrophy, whilst immeasured restriction of other people triggers off in the indignation. Don't impose restrictions upon others. Drastic restrictions must not be permanent. Imposed restrictions don't achieve half as much as those freely adopted. Oh all right, now.
Speaker 2: I think that I think basically what that said is you're gonna die soon.
Speaker 1: Probably you know what came to my mind. I don't know why, but your whole customer service bursts.
Speaker 2: I don't have those anymore.
Speaker 1: Restrictions just like to restrict himself from.
Speaker 2: It's falling for it said, freely or freely accepted restrictions or imposed whatever are the best, and not to restrict yourself or others too heavily. I haven't. I haven't lost my mind with anybody recently.
Speaker 1: What was the last time I.
Speaker 2: Think, actually I think I can't remember, is that you should stop kidnapping people. You're clearly kidnapping and restricting, so don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're supposed to pick two cards, so once the other card. Okay, pick another one. Okay, okay, let's see what else next twenty years, Eric Rimmer picked number thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, atch he wants to be that was the best. Times were great, was it?
Speaker 3: Times were terror free? Yes, footloose and fancy free.
Speaker 1: And your body worked in every way possible.
Speaker 2: My body still works.
Speaker 1: I know all I've heard, I've heard believing, I've seen, well not in person, seen videos, video, picture passing fans. It's artistic.
Speaker 2: Read the book, Read the book.
Speaker 1: By the way, thirty is adhering and then slash fire. When two forces mutually support one another, they achieve a greater effect than would be possible for one each acting alone. You and me, Yeah, you are currently in the vicinity of a complicated power struggle.
Speaker 2: Oh my God.
Speaker 1: Understand that you cannot be impartial. Open up to other forces and to relationships capable of bearing the strain. All of those involved live up to their individual challenges through mutual support. You should not question in the importance of co operation, even in relationships where there's less harmony. Adopt your ideas into realities and use your energy to expand into new horizons.
Speaker 2: That speaks to you, That does.
Speaker 1: All right, Brian, you need to text these cards, mofo, So get up here. You're doing it. You're doing where worse I am.
Speaker 2: Don't forget that all about it? Did you just put my card back in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Should I take your cards out? We'll take your cards out?
Speaker 2: Probably should?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just supposed to keep.
Speaker 2: Them and like hold them. That's the other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what it says in the book.
Speaker 2: If they're just not okay, no, dirty thirty.
Speaker 1: I know, God forbid, you're on camera.
Speaker 2: Dirty thirty.
Speaker 1: Tell me which one? Just come up here, just push your this one? This one?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, you're.
Speaker 1: Pressing me off. All right? What would sit back down? Or we pick another one so we can get this out of the way. This one or this one? This one?
Speaker 2: No, that one?
Speaker 1: No whatever? He's so ready?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What tell me what your question was? And then well this is your future?
Speaker 3: Brian?
Speaker 2: Oh crap, hold on, that was my question.
Speaker 1: You didn't even think of a freaking crunt?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I did. It is? What's gonna What does this the rest of this year having store for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, you got the number forty two?
Speaker 2: I hope me picking the question last?
Speaker 1: Did forty two forty two, forty two and again I just got this.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I changed my question, but I won't tell you what it is. Just read it.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: I have to tell.
Speaker 1: You play the freaking game.
Speaker 2: What would the game involve me? I just I know it is. I picked the car the in from energy.
Speaker 1: Cards Energy Entertainment show.
Speaker 2: What will be more entertaining? I tell you? After?
Speaker 1: Well? Whatever? So what what is? What's the future hold for you?
Speaker 2: No, that's different, but just read it.
Speaker 1: Increase. This sign means that the creative powers of Heaven and Earth are united. Difficult and risky projects can also be attempted. Now take advantage of this phase as it won't last forever. You won't be young forever. But question you get old fast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and accept.
Speaker 1: An exceptional force comes into effect from a higher level. Is the same car. It is also so subtle that it seizes upon whatever is important. Trivial and superficial matters are not caught in its net. A healthy blend of inner and outer activity ensures the growth of strong energies. You are not alone on the planet because there are aliens out there and God.
Speaker 2: Is that what the card says?
Speaker 1: No, dust me you are not alone on this planet, and you are therefore not just here to look after yourself. Take responsibility, increase the good in yourself. This is perfect for Brian.
Speaker 2: Zero times one hundred million is still zero.
Speaker 1: As well as be good to other peep.
Speaker 2: Oh hell no. Also that was not applicable to my question.
Speaker 1: Maybe this one is. And then dude, drink a freaking doctor pepper or.
Speaker 2: It took section on the couch. Alright, I read the second card.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I was just bonding with my card on the couch, just bonding with vanishing into the couch.
Speaker 2: Read read my second card.
Speaker 1: I need to know twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's had it with both of us, you guys are I'm over it. I'm over with her. Sorry speech, Okay.
Speaker 1: Guess what it's going down?
Speaker 2: Oh it's going Oh we're gonna fight.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, I am scrappy. Oh and I'm stronger than I look.
Speaker 2: Hold her ear anyways, I will want one tug and half your hair comes out.
Speaker 1: True, that is true, all right. Twenty eight is predominance of the great. You are in a situation, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that one where.
Speaker 1: Too many things are affecting you at once. They all seem to be important and all demand your attention. You need to look at things carefully so this extraordinary situation does not become permanent, bringing any bells at all. Sure, you will find a way out once you succeed in reducing your view of details down to fundamentals. In doing so, you should anticipate suddenly finding yourself in a totally new position in life. WHOA, don't leave us on Monday though. No, the predominance of the great heralds a new crisis marking the crossing into a better period.
Speaker 2: I'm a believe and now I'm a sensitive. I have to quit the show, and it's the card I'm gonna veto that. I'm a believer. Now you made me a believer.
Speaker 1: Remain relaxed and serene, and you will solve solve all difficulties, whether by taking active measures or through patients and biting your time. Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, I'm relaxed. I am reducing the complexies down to the fundamentals. Laura, I quit. That's what the card told me to do.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to cry on camera?
Speaker 2: That'd be funny. You're not quitting, you know what the card told me to you made me have a stupid card.
Speaker 1: Job you take in life, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To I'm not doing this job forever.
Speaker 1: I know that, but in the near future four.
Speaker 2: Months left to me.
Speaker 1: Oh God needs what we need to do. Some get as in this fucking chair. Then he won't leave.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I'm not trying to inspire or trigger panic attack. That's cringe. Keep going, that's it, great, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to play because you guys are.
Speaker 2: No, you want to play.
Speaker 1: My arm pits are sweating because I'm trying to put on a show. You're yawning and your eyes are water.
Speaker 2: So I was not. I was not yawning. I was just getting like, tees are coming out like I was just getting Let's say, all right, let's go around, let's say.
Speaker 3: One, and tears are coming out of my eyes. Is because you're wearing those boots and.
Speaker 1: It's pick one.
Speaker 2: You're wearing one boot. No, you're picking two, like and I'm going to read it. I'm I'm running. There's so long hard all right, No, you're picking two sixty three.
Speaker 1: Don't say.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Wait, wait, let me see the card. Okay, yours is you're gonna get bad visions soon, glorry sentences.
Speaker 1: It's like craziness over here.
Speaker 2: It's number sixty.
Speaker 1: Nine, sixty three.
Speaker 2: I was sixty three. Okay, after fulfillment?
Speaker 1: Oh what I even wish for anything? Yet?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I did?
Speaker 2: What your wish? What? My question was, what's going to happen to Laura Kane this year? And none of those cards are applicable? So what's your wish?
Speaker 1: Will I find true love again?
Speaker 2: Oh? I can answer that for you.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it says after fulfillment. The genesis of the cosmos precedes chaos, and so too does a new order follow every state of confusion in the people's lives. When this new order is achieved, we like to sit back and relax and relax, But beware, this is precisely the point where you need to be careful and observant, for the achievement has not.
Speaker 2: Yet stabilized itself. Furthermore, the law did tastes that decline begins after every peak. Smug self satisfaction only accelerates the process. Beware of the illusion that some ideal condition can be everlasting. Nothing is constant except change itself.
Speaker 1: Like this ideal situation, like Brian staying.
Speaker 3: Remain alert, open to do challenges, and be certain of one thing. Your road will take many a turn, lead you over numerous mountains and valleys.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of this.
Speaker 2: As soon as you have completed something, you stand still to admire your own work. Don't you notice how your attention wanes. This is how you unwittingly put the risk put at risk the fruit of your labor.
Speaker 3: A pretty gloss may well conceal the emptiness of a heart, but it can never dispel such emptiness. You will find true happiness only if you cultivate your own inner values. Flowers of great beauty are the first to fade.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was deep, and if I really was thinking about that, that is like true.
Speaker 2: I was listening.
Speaker 3: But oh, listen to this, Oh oh, The subliminal rumbles are present. Even if everything seems to be in wonderful order. The first signs of decay are making themselves know. Take precautions instead of closing your eyes and surround to your dreams. Your plans are ambitious, Remain conscious of the danger which threatens every climber, and especially important, have capable and loyal helpers to get you through the challenges. Of the future me and producer brand I know, thank you.
Speaker 1: I've been through you know what I've been challenges.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be part of that.
Speaker 1: I'm done with the challenges. I'm done with the ups and downs. I'm done with a struggle.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Your abilities all to often go unrecognized. Yes, but stay calm, your day will come. Continue your self development and quietly consolidate your position.
Speaker 2: What truly belongs to you can never be lost. I wish you the best lawyer. You're gonna need it.
Speaker 1: Pick one more, I don't own anything.
Speaker 2: As my last episode on this podcast, pick one more, the cards told me I'm sorry you made me play this game. I listened to Cards, I was converted. Wait, pick one more.
Speaker 1: Just and just read the first sentence forty forty one. But this is kind of like another link Tornado.
Speaker 2: Why are these things so long? Taro gives you like two sents. This is reduction, This could be rest reduction.
Speaker 1: Now, I just got these babies pumped up a couple of years ago. Give me a break.
Speaker 3: Reduction and increase are polarities, both come and go, depending upon which is ordained.
Speaker 2: If you find the right approach, towards reduction. You will profit from it.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, it fundamentally doesn't matter which aspect of life reduction site seizes upon. So try to develop patients and staying power. Find a modest approach. Consider your inner strength. What is within is more important than what is without. Work on yourself is more important now than worldly success. Set inner reserves, which you can call upon later. Of set aside inner reserves. The things you now learn and integrate into your personality will later pay you twice over.
Speaker 2: I thought we said one sentence. Anyways, I here, I got the interpretion like that, reduce your spending.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. That's your fortune and I have Oh there's not any team packages. No, none have landed at my door in the last and half Amazon boot like that for my birthday present to myself.
Speaker 3: Good luck is on your side, and scarcely anything that is capable of keeping your fortune at bay.
Speaker 2: You would be a fool to worry.
Speaker 1: Now, congrats with my sixty four dollars on my checking account.
Speaker 3: And this one's good closeness. Close closeness is always at its greatest between two people.
Speaker 2: Wait, geta that's anyways, this is all all right?
Speaker 1: Place.
Speaker 2: I'm having too much of these, these tiny little fortunes. These are awful. These are so boring. I'm sorry. These are like the worst things ever, are so vague. I love have.
Speaker 1: Learned to use these better. But I thought you'd like them because they were like ancient Chinese wisdom.
Speaker 2: I like Taro Taro were like, you know, kind of creepy. I think these are fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Eric.
Speaker 2: I just think they're so like the book is like ten pages, like ten million pages long per thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much. It's a lot to learn.
Speaker 2: And if you can't all the point immediately, I don't mention.
Speaker 1: To you how much these were. Speaking of spending, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, forty no, twenty eight Jesus twenty eight. She's like, I have him reducing my spending. Also, I think my colon just fell out.
Speaker 3: Cards, I think did you hear what I said said? I think my colon just fell out?
Speaker 2: Oh god, that was on your card?
Speaker 1: I bet Oh wait, didn't it look like colon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Dude, all I remember is that my card told me to quit.
Speaker 1: No, it did it, it did No, it didn't stop it.
Speaker 2: So oh oh, Now you don't believe in spiritual stuff you're reading it wrong. That's the only way to read it. It said, I need to change my environment and reduce things down to the fundamentals.
Speaker 1: Where you live. Perhaps, no, Brian work, this maybe a career shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta get out of the podcast business.
Speaker 1: No, not a week.
Speaker 2: Oh and it's such a drain of my soul.
Speaker 1: Is it soul sucking? This thing? Is it sucking your soul?
Speaker 2: Sucking?
Speaker 1: All right, I gotta go. He's gotta go to Target. We both have to work, and I'm spending time with Evan. I love you guys for watching. I love you guys for listening. Thank you and love your podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for watching and listening and your support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Love you, my sweet sweet babies. Bye.