Speaker 1: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Us up? Us up?
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you for having me welcome. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But I want you to know you just gonna go up to watch once they know that'd be live.
Speaker 4: We're gonna see you just one quick program already said this before. We gonna say again real quick. So we live on YouTube and we also live on the Paradise app. However the app is down right, I'm doing maintenance on it real quick.
Speaker 1: Now, a big deal. Just do some maintenance.
Speaker 4: Looking Also, this is also audio exclusive on Pandora, So everybody checks out on Pandora real quick.
Speaker 2: Spread on Pandora out, check us out, all right, so check that out.
Speaker 1: That's audio exclusive on Pandora. Just laying on right now, all right, cool, cool, cool with my guests, with my guests.
Speaker 4: Answer from one of the bits of pro wrestling. Yes, yes, yes, we talk about what's up?
Speaker 2: Turn what's up? Right now? Is that? Ah man? I've been looking at one D one Division Pro one DP.
Speaker 3: I call it because you know, I like to keep everything short, sweet and simple. I've been looking at one DP, and I've been seeing the talent that's been brewing up and there I've been seeing the guys, what they're doing and potential that they have.
Speaker 2: I would like, I would love to run it with a lot of people there.
Speaker 3: Uh, But for me right now, it's just making a statement, making the name, making sure that I am seeing in the life of one of the guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I was gonna ask you, so what led you.
Speaker 4: Joining one DP, like like who came to who and what and what in decision and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: That's actually that's actually a good that's actually a good thing to say right there, because I would say that CMC. CMC is one of those guys who he you taught me a lot. He taught me a lot about wrestling and how to go about the business. So he opened the doors for me here in one division pro. He said, you know, this is a place that I feel like you could develop your talents and you could really portray the person that you want to be basically.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, yes, ever ready already okay, So so I was doing my formwork on you, right you know, Let's go to on Instagram and I see this your YouTube channel. Tell me more about that, like I see like music and stuff like that YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, outside of wrestling, aside from me, you know, working on myself and wrestling and my wrestling craft. I am an artist, so I love to see things in the eyes of an artist.
Speaker 2: I create. I create music.
Speaker 3: A lot of music talks about things that I go through that I don't like to talk about on a normal day to day basis.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I like to express myself through art all the time, even the way I walk to talk, the dress. Like right now, I'm I'm making my own gear. I don't want nobody to make my gear. I want to make my own gear because the blood, sweat and tears has to be there.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, you can't see it, but like on the screen right now, right, I have like, I have some some plugs, right, you know, my Instagram, my threads, by email, my hotline number, right, and I have you I.
Speaker 2: Have what can you do me a favorite? Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you pull up the live work on YouTube? That's bad work right now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I have somebody. I have another TV, so I can see the live from the other TV.
Speaker 1: Pull up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not you, not you. I have somebody else that's gonna pull up the live for me. It's no, you don't got to do that. You don't gotta do that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was saying I have here Lance dot handsome on Instagram and step by step a p the v dot com slash appe not that move and c.
Speaker 3: That is I would like to say aside of me that I don't like to show. You know, that's the angry side of me. That's the side that that may that may hurt somebody if things go go away, that I don't want to go or go away that it's not supposed to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: To plug your SoundCloud, Yeah you can. You can look up on SoundCloud. You can look at on Apple Music, Spotify. I have a lot more music coming out right now, but I've been focusing on this wrestling stuff right here.
Speaker 1: And that's mug So it's m U G E N s H I Yes, what else? What else?
Speaker 2: So yeah?
Speaker 1: Follow him on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Let's I want to talk more about the music I make.
Speaker 3: If you like hip hop rock and roll, that definitely the type of lane that you want to go look into.
Speaker 4: That best so all that you can find all that information, but the same my idea on Instagram lands back hands on Instagram instead.
Speaker 2: Of as V.
Speaker 1: So you already know.
Speaker 2: The v's stand for vengeance.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm okay, okay, all right, see what we go down to get on some and some questions from the listeners.
Speaker 1: I guess I put a I put right out the other day, you.
Speaker 2: Know, social Social Club podcast.
Speaker 1: No type in type in my name, Gerald.
Speaker 2: Rock Shopping, Jerald Robbers, d E R A L D R O B R G not ja.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we love on YouTube and we goes love on my website. But what's it's kind of down for the structure.
Speaker 1: Right now though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he want quick, but yeah we didn't put the hotline real quick while he's he's did while he's doing his thing now one seven six also hit me up with my email, asked to the real station that team dot com.
Speaker 1: Also if you got on social media or do you on social media?
Speaker 4: That always hit us up in our inbox on a private forum, give.
Speaker 1: Me questions, give me comments to on the air. You know what I'm saying. So I took, I took, so, yeah, I took to social media.
Speaker 4: I sat down in my boy hands stuff in one DP and I came up with some questions.
Speaker 1: Came up with questions here.
Speaker 4: So yeah, now I just tell you by how I let's play my hotline. And I took to social media and the actual questions stuff like that, and I'm here.
Speaker 1: They are all right, anything good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything's good. Everything all right?
Speaker 1: Cool cool, cool, all right.
Speaker 4: I guess I'll just some real quick quick coach watching right now, from Tell the Beast becoming to Wrestlings all to him he's gonna be on later on to plug upcoming a band.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of other promotions that I don't know if I could plug the thing because we're talking about one DP, but there's a lot of other brands that I also just recently got. I've seen them Ahead plugged the Men. Right now, we have i w A coming up this Saturday elevations. I'm going to be in the Galton match where there's gonna be a lot of guys in that match, big, short, small, medium, you know, brawlic all types of guys and that match right here, I'm going into that match like full focus because I know I gotta be on my A game. I gotta be on top execution. What's what's surprised without match? Like I don't know yet. Actually I don't know yet, but I hope it's a championship opportunity.
Speaker 2: Look at the wall.
Speaker 3: Behind me, there's no championships. I have yet to win a title mm hmm. And that's one thing that I want to do, is win a championship. I said, I want to be seen as the guy. There's a lot of things that I feel like I can offer to the business, the knowledge that I have as a young guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I got I got questions. Speak the heir talked to about boy Chris coming on Facebook. He asked me, what made to the side that you wanted to be a wrestler for the problem.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of inspirations I have for wrestling.
Speaker 3: What made me want to be a wrestler is that it was something that I loved since a child. Growing up, I always would watch wrestling, even like I don't know, I was not like people love, you know, like Dragon ball Z and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They have their they have their niches.
Speaker 3: Me I love wrestling even when I was doing my Like before I even started doing music, I was pursuing wrestling. I started doing part and I was doing football, but I never had a lane.
Speaker 2: Anybody showed me a route to be a.
Speaker 3: Wrestler, so I didn't pursue it, you know, I just was like, I'm gonna do music. I'm gonna follow my art dreams instead, and lo and behold, everything turns right back around and I found a way to become a wrestler. So I decided to keep on pushing that because in my heart, the passion for that was just much more than the art that I was creating.
Speaker 4: Okay, where do same person on Facebook? He asks you, where do you see yourself in the future? Business wise?
Speaker 3: In the future, yeah, business wise, I do see myself as a standard.
Speaker 2: I do see myself as a household name.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Everybody has their own ways of going about it.
Speaker 3: I know from how everything that I've been taught during being in an entertainment business, I know that there's a structure to everything, and that structure was already made before I came up or he was even thought about it. So I'm just following that structure and going with the route that was already a hunting me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, and he knew.
Speaker 4: He says, any new or up on, any new or up and coming projects?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about music?
Speaker 1: I guess in general.
Speaker 3: Just in general, I do have too. I have two mixtapes coming soon or two albums, a lot of merch that I will be releasing soon too. Uh, just just that in general. I also for a lot of people who don't know, I draw or like a lot of my free time too.
Speaker 2: I have a manga comic.
Speaker 3: Book coming out that has been in the works for years and before wrestling, and basically what you're seeing in front of you is just what's in the comic book.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I got I got a question from Twitter. Shout to the Queen's Tick or podcast on Twitter to hear some fucking the man myself.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know who asked three of them, but there made account ask me this question, so who.
Speaker 1: Credit too?
Speaker 4: But they asked, what was the moment that made you realize you.
Speaker 1: Want to be a wrestler?
Speaker 2: What was the moment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say the moment was when I first went through the curtain to have my first match.
Speaker 2: That moment solidified it to me. Even during the training.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say the training also helped me too, because all I ever said is the moment I touched some ropes, I'm gonna be full seal, full sent with it, and the moment I touched some ropes, I was like, I want to be in the match. At the moment I went through that curtain, I was like, yeah, this is what I want.
Speaker 4: Okay, So about it the moment you're saying, so the moment you felt, oh god, my recording or not, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is typical issue.
Speaker 2: I see it says live is right there.
Speaker 1: Well more than feed. That's all right, We're fine because I got back up my hands. Fine as fine. Anyway back to business. It's a weird orians lights green means are good, red music not good. It got just said orange. Whatever What does that meant?
Speaker 4: I don't think saying like not reconnecting connecting, So I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: But whatever, whatever, I'm fine, I'm good. It's whatever.
Speaker 2: Just keep it cool, keeping keep cool.
Speaker 1: So back to back to the questions against this woman.
Speaker 4: This person I don't know who was man, woman or woman, but this person hit me up at UH.
Speaker 1: At now one seven to three, nine five six hotline.
Speaker 2: She asked.
Speaker 4: They had four questions, first one being how is the industry? How has the industry.
Speaker 3: Helped you grow as a wrestler, and if you talk about the industry, there's a lot of there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people who.
Speaker 3: In the industry, they have a way that they move about the business. If you don't like there's rules for everything, basically the rules and boundaries and set ups for everything. If you don't really agree with the rules and stuff like that, then you will be casting aside.
Speaker 2: You will be outcasted.
Speaker 3: And sometimes I just think that money talks, bullshit walks, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of people not be as successful because there's situations in their life.
Speaker 4: Okay, I gotta I got a sitting question just now from a lot listener my Man Russ shouted him the mass Space podcast and going on Instagram, follow the podcast on INSPI Radio of course, but he asked me, just now, if my phone crash, what was the moment that you realized that pro wrestling is what you want?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Answer that, what about you max to stand out from other wrestlers out there?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. That's a good question. A lot of people do the exact same thing. But I'm a business on my own. You get what I'm saying, I'm coming into this as a businessman, as my own franchise, so look at me like the independent the indiecing logan Paul. Basically, I have a whole platform of my own. Everybody does. I mean I think everybody does nowadays. But it's about how you go about the platform. It's about how you structure it, and it's about how you show it to the world.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people they are half ass things.
Speaker 3: They want to show people the world that they there, the things that they can't do yet, you know what I'm saying, the places that they're not at yet, and I'd rather not rush greatness. Greatness is something that you'll see when greatness is is upon you, and right now greatness is upon you. There's a lot of things that I already had and I've already had in my arsenal before wrestling, So I'm just taking it and I'm applying it to wrestling because wrestling is my passion.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, almost questions, that's just one r hear what non as that?
Speaker 2: What at?
Speaker 1: What advice do you have for younger athletes That.
Speaker 3: Turing the business younger athletes is continue pushing the envelope things are gonna get hard, but don't be afraid to keep pushing the envelope. And sometimes you're gonna have to dive deep into yourself, into your self work because sometimes people are not going to agree with you. Some people are gonna disagree with you. But if you believe in yourself, continue to believe in yourself and continue to push your envelope.
Speaker 4: Push that you mean like like what you mean is that you mean like like across that boundary?
Speaker 3: We mean like like, yeah, I mean sometimes you don't know when life unless you take risks, right, Okay, So if you feel like you want to do certain things or you want to, you know, go about things a certain way, and you and you have a gut decision that you believe it will work, right, then go for it because you never know if you don't try.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, this person, let's be the last, the last, the last person I do. This person acts at now one seven three Hai hotline of EXPU Radio. She acts more than one thing. I messed up this firstone here? What this is kind of funny? What is the hitless? Please explain?
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I thought you I did say something about a hitless at this say signed about a hitless. The hitless is about a lot of people. I don't have nobody on the hit list right now. Right now, my hitless is clean, but there is a hitless. And I just don't want anybody to get my way leave a bad taste in my mouth. You know what I'm saying. A lot of cutthrow people in this industry. I don't want that. Let's just do the business and make sure that the business is good business.
Speaker 1: Would it be people who you're targeting or how would you best explain it?
Speaker 3: It will be people who I'm targeting, especially if they get in my way of me trying to reach my success mmm, leaving my legacy, leaving my mark. Just don't do that. Everybody wants to do that. Just don't get in my way.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, I hope you asked your question. Whoever you are, Thanks you, thanks from texting me your question, Inspirao. That was my turn at two for you right now. So you can't see this for now, and I thought anybody the feats apparently not streaming properly, but we're still fine. Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the graphic right now for uh one d P. Well, I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's not their event. They're just gonna be there, but uh change, it's gonna have theirvan Atlanta to sixteenth, right, and the main event is gonna be Hyena Hecks, our current champion for one DP versus Chad Skywalker versus over Night.
Speaker 3: Do you have any thoughts on that match? Do have any thoughts on that match? I think that's gonna be what I call a football match. That's gonna be a match that you must see at one DP, A triple threat match with three three guys, well two of those guys trying to make a name for themselves, trying to be their guy, trying to be that guy who could take the title from Hyena Hex. And to be honest, he doesn't look like he's ready to budge who doesn't look like he's ready to drop that title at any moment right now. So I think it's gonna be a great match to watch. I think it's gonna be something that is must see.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna saw some ship right now.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, right, you said earlier, how championship is there if it want to be challenging for to bring their.
Speaker 3: Future very you know, I have my eyes open for a lot of championships, a lot of guys right now, but definitely I'm looking at that Imperial Champion. I'm looking at CMC. He's told me a lot, and I think that title. You know, I don't want to jump straight at Hyena HECKX, I don't want to jump at the World Championship. I have to feel like I'm the guy. So being the guy means that I can make sure that every champion looks the part and it's on top of the game. You know what I'm saying. If if I'm holding the mid card title, that mid Card looks like the main Tech Championship. If I'm holding the tag team champions and those champions have to look like the main championships.
Speaker 2: And right now, I give it up to.
Speaker 3: I give it up to see them see and I give it up to They're putting on bangers after bangers after each other. It looks like Drake and Kendrick going back and forth on number one spots and billboards right now.
Speaker 2: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: They are competing to see who can make this champion the best champion in one DP.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. Damn, that's everything I've I've had a store wow. Anything else you want to say? Because I got I got got going on.
Speaker 3: I would say, anybody watching this, stay tuned to one DP, Stay tuned to see what Lance Hanson is gonna do on one DP.
Speaker 2: I'm watching the roster right now.
Speaker 3: I haven't yet debuted there watching I don't I know to ask you.
Speaker 4: Quick go ahead any So, it's kind of kind of two questions.
Speaker 1: Anybody who would like like past, present, future.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 3: I have one thing to say, back to that hit list, right okay, one DP was a feature on this event.
Speaker 2: Back to that hit list?
Speaker 3: Okay, case liking, okay, case liking, You're number one right now?
Speaker 1: Why? Why?
Speaker 3: Because at Mayhem ww X World Wrestling Stream Mayhem the Battle Royal, Casey Liking hung my foot on the rope, leaving me trapped, not even eliminating me, leaving me trapped, hung up on the ropes before he kicked me out, so he potentially tried to injure me. So uh huh, number one right now And it has nothing to do with the title. It's just that I felt disrespected and how you tried to take me out so simple as that one on one.
Speaker 2: Man win, simple as that.
Speaker 4: It's a liking man, you make yourself increasingly unpopular.
Speaker 1: Because he also called.
Speaker 4: Out Hyena Hex on Instagram, challenging something like that.
Speaker 3: So the crazy thing is the crazy thing is I don't have any problems with Hyena Hex. I have more problems with Casey liking and there's a lot of things going on in the wrestling world.
Speaker 2: And since Casey seems like that, there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of problems going on with the throne right now, it looks like he has a chip on his shoulder.
Speaker 1: I said, to get them on the show. I'm gonna see if anything to say about what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I want. I want to know what he wants to say too.
Speaker 4: I'll try to get him one because I try to get him on this past week can win and never finalist did.
Speaker 1: But I'll try to get him one. I'm trying, all right, I forgot I was going to ask you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So it's kind of two questions real quick, whether it's past president or future possible or impossible? Like who should like to see? Who's like to wrestle.
Speaker 2: On on on one d P too?
Speaker 1: Oh? Anywhere? One Epe anyone anywhere.
Speaker 3: Anywhere, anywhere if any roster, yeah, anyone anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like Brian Danielson. Okay, that's Danielson. I love his ring work, I love his storytelling within the ring. Everything about it is like must watch wrestle.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to wrestle the tribal chiefs.
Speaker 2: I love great storytelling.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, And like I said, these are guys who I see. Are you know the guys? And if I want to see myself in that light, then I have to compete like these guys. I have to compet the guy when I compete, when I speak all of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're you caught. You called out Casey likeing this now right?
Speaker 2: Any other?
Speaker 4: Like any other like presumable matches in the in the near future that we can expect from you.
Speaker 3: Can't see like and you know I'm gonna start making my hit list right now. You're gonna start to making my head list right now. I would say, Casey, Chris, Andrews, Chris okay, right, Dante Farmido.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Think about more people who's on that roster dialon woodword right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: How you say his name?
Speaker 3: Possibly? Possibly even Tommy Vain Timbo. I'm just I'm just listening to a lot of people, you know. I just I potentially see a lot of good matches and everybody that I'm saying, a lot of good bangers and everything that I'm saying. So oh, I feel like I feel like I have I have the mind and the skill set to push a lot of these people to their limits, and they also have the mind and the skill set to push me to my limits.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right, everything else that had to think before I forget? Uh okay, okay, so right, so yeah, follow my boy Lantansam.
Speaker 1: Also check out one divisionpro dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, follow us.
Speaker 4: On Twitter if I do both myself. I am the new social media director for One Division Pro. So check out the website that I'm trying to work on. You'll check out the social media I'm working on.
Speaker 2: Tune in, tap in.
Speaker 3: This man and one DP have a platform that they're creating to make sure that wrestlers are seen in the light.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, it's pot three a right now.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: So I have my other guess, Anthony Cole from BCP coming as six.
Speaker 1: Anything else you want to say real quick.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for everything Man's Handsome is doing. Stay tuned for the music. If you are into the music, stay tuned for that because people love that too. You want to see what I'm doing outside of wrestling. I'm a normal person too, I got things going on.
Speaker 2: Keep watch. It's we're here, baby, alright.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on me.
Speaker 4: You will pleasant to be with Thank you, thank you, all right, but yo, I gotta let you go right now.
Speaker 2: Right, go ahead, do your thing, enjoy please how people?
Speaker 1: I want to stop this, Yah,