Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Remember twenty sixteen seems like a lifetime ago. Remember New York Times. It was mid October of twenty sixteen. New York Times had that little meter going and Hillary Clinton had a ninety four percent chance of winning. And that's in mid October, right, And there are so many similarities. The fact is that Trump is in a much stronger position right now than he was in twenty sixteen, and all of the ingredients are there for a massive grassroots explosion in turnout and support that Dwarf's twenty sixteen. So it's all right there in front of us. And Ryan, I mean, you can start to see the headlines now, right. You can start to see the headlines the day or the week after the election, because Pennsylvania Democrat run Pennsylvania's already tell me to say, we're not going to have the results on election night. It might take days, but whenever it does come in, you can just that the S word is going to dominate the regime. Media shocked, shocked, and then the R word racism, but shocked shocking results shocking, this shocking that. Now if you listen to this show, it's not going to be a shock. And there are just so many similarities. But here are the differences. Hillary Clinton, as awful as you would have been for this nation, far superior in terms of skills, capability for the office, et cetera than Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: And everybody can see that.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're both crazy lefties and all that, but in terms of just ability to do the job, ability to at least stand on the same stage as all of the truly straight from hell evil dictators that now hold power around this world, at least Hillary Clinton could stand on the same stage with them, credibly. Now, policy is secondary, Kamala Harris, no reason person can picture that with any degree of comfort.
Speaker 3: If I had to choose between the two, I would much rather have Hillary Clinton in a room one on one against Vladimir Putin er Jijinping than Kamala Harris. I don't think that's a tough call. But Dan, I want to go back to something earlier. He said, because this is what really troubles me. I think you and I are both in agreement that this entire election probably turns on Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania not only the Keystone State, but the Keystone state in this election. But what I have a problem with, and it's a big problem, especially after the issues they had in the twenty twenty election, is that Texas has forty electoral votes, Florida has thirty electoral votes, Pennsylvania only has nineteen. And yet we know the election results in Texas and Florida. Oh the night of the election. Now, how is that possible there? But they can't do it in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, And listen understand, I grew up in Chicago, where my dad is a Chicago police officer, got in trouble because he was assigned tonight off duty job in uniform to a polling station on election day. He walked in there before he found Democrat votes.
Speaker 2: On the machine.
Speaker 1: And he was a Democrat, of course, so of course my dad, a stand up officer, he reported it.
Speaker 2: That did not go over well.
Speaker 1: Oh and that's not a commendation condemnation of Chicago police, it's just whoever was running that priescinct. But listen, we all know that there are certain states where there has been a history of shadiness and so so, yeah, that doesn't mean the twenty twenty election was stolen. I've never seen proof of that. But it also doesn't mean that you can't verify, that you can't ask fair questions. And that's the thing that the left wants to shut down any talk of verification, you know, any talk of ensuring a fair process, by saying, oh, no, you're an election denier. No, I'm an election verifier. I just want to make sure elections are fair. I've never denied the outcome of the twenty twenty election, but yeah, I think it raised a lot of justifiable concern in Ron DeSantis. I retweeted that coming out and saying, wait, we're bigger in Florida, and you get your results election night. They can do the same thing exactly. But all I'm saying is this, and then I want to get into the hard data that supports me on this. Expect that after the election, the word shocking is going to dominate all the headlines for the regime media.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 1: Shocking if you listen to this show, because even after this unprecedented three weeks in America neuro death experience for the Democrats, Trump has beaten Biden and now he Biden's deposed by the cabal.
Speaker 2: They install Harris.
Speaker 1: Harris gets three weeks of beatification and Trump's still winning. They even accelerot acknowledges and Harris is internals. Trump's still winning. Imagine when those polls start to drop, PRIs. I'll give you a little preview, Young Ryan schuling big headline on CNN in the last hour, just just decrying the twenty lies and this and that with Trump on X last night. It is blowing their little minds that Trump is actually fighting back because they assumed, wait a second, okay, once we outmaneuvered you and all right, Biden, but then we installed Harris. It's like, oh no, no, no, no, Now, it's just a first class trip to election day for Harris. Trump doesn't get to fight back. They're losing their minds just over that X thing last night. Imagine when the polls start to turn and what we're starting to see little signs there, including Morning Console, which has been very kind to Harris. And listen, you can't read much into this, right, It's one day one point, but it stopped rising and it dropped a point today.
Speaker 2: May mean nothing right.
Speaker 1: Over the long term, but you've got these little indicators out there. The CNBC poll with Trump up to and how about this one, Ryan, I think a fair question raised as I go back to the phone lines. You can't conclude anything from it. But but I don't think there's been but one national poll released since Harris chose Wallz. And why is that You're telling me that the whole industry, this whole left regime leaning industry, hasn't done four or five or six national polls since then. I can't imagine that Waltz is helping her at all. The stolen valor plus the guy, let's face it, he's a far left clown. And I don't use pejordives. I'm just talking about. He comes across as a clown, I think to an awful lot of people, including me. But the stolen valor stuff, I think tells everything you need to know. Dan and Centennial. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hi guys, thanks for having me. Sure, Hey, I got two things to comment on as you can. One. I think you're dead on accurate Dan, that they got so much dirt on Biden that connects him to so many other themes with Obama and Hillary and you know the previous administration that if they need to to cover themselves.
Speaker 2: Well his own corruption. What do you think Hunter was selling?
Speaker 1: And does anybody in the right mind think that tax evasion trial is going forward in September? So let's have a little pool here, guys. Let's everybody throw in five bucks. When does the pardon come down?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: When does the pardon come down?
Speaker 1: Because he's got to pardon him and make that trial go way in September unless they get a kick continued.
Speaker 4: Yep, there's one more comment I wanted to make two while on phone. People two things. Really they're they're watching these elections better now. We've got a whole lot of teams that are making sure it might not be perfect yet, but like Virginia is mandating paper ballots, you know. So there's a whole lot of things going down right now that are going to help us. And people are way underestimating the power of social media. This time, Ruth Rumble, people are informed way better than last time.
Speaker 1: Boy Dan, thank you for that call. I think that is such a great point, and they're informed about Kamala Harris right because people aren't stupid. And Kamala Harris has been VP for three years and she had lowest I think approval rating of a VP in modern history. The American people know enough about her already, and I'm talking the the persuadable people in the middle know enough about her already to know they don't want her as president. The only question now is whether Donald Trump is acceptable to them, and that's why we need the a Trump. I thought Ryan, from what I heard, and lord knows I didn't hear at all, I thought he was pretty good on Twitter last night.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was having fun with Elon. I thought it was an interesting conversation with free flowing. There were no interruptions or breaks, and I think it allowed for a very special kind of platform and relatability to the audience. Meanwhile, Dan, you talkt we need a Trump, we do, But what grade can Kamala run this race? I'd say she's had like a cus right now if that and still win. This just in from Peter Doucey and Fox News. She ditches the press pool to make a trip to Howard University, her alma mater.
Speaker 6: Something new tonight.
Speaker 7: As the presumptive nominee Vice President, Harris is supposed to travel everywhere she goes with a protective press pool. We just learned that she left her press pool behind to attend an event at Howard University yesterday. We've reached out to her office. We are waiting back. We are awaiting an answer back from them as to why she didn't want a small group of reporters documenting her trip across town.
Speaker 1: It'll be very interesting to see because obviously the reporters are essentially part of her team, part of her staff. But it'll be very interesting to see whether we see more cracks. And when we come back, you're gonna thoroughly enjoy this sound of a CNN anchor mocking, mocking her chief spokesperson today because she's hiding from interviews. It's a tone you do not often hear. And then the most fun sound of the day on Stephen Colbert with the CNN anchor and the reaction of the audience not at all what Colbert or the anchor wanted. You're on the Dankplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to The Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Tim Walls wants to be a heartbeat away from commander in chief. But Tim Walls's line about his military record.
Speaker 5: For years, he's used the rank that he never achieved in order to advance his political career.
Speaker 8: Well's lyde repeatedly about his rank.
Speaker 1: Retired command sergeant major, retired command sergeant major, command Sergt Major.
Speaker 2: Retired command sergeant major.
Speaker 8: Wall's lyde about being in combat can.
Speaker 9: Make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war, that I carried in war.
Speaker 8: Wall's dodge deployment by retiring when he knew his National Guard unit was going to Iraq.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew they were going to train, and what I rid the warning.
Speaker 3: Order basically stated it too much later after he knew it fast.
Speaker 8: When he hired, Wall's disparaged the Minnesota National Guard soldiers.
Speaker 3: Hearsaid, I requested the National Guard, we're gonna have massively trained troops.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna have nineteen year old who are cooks.
Speaker 8: That same Minnesota National Guard that he disparaged. Unlike Walls, served heroically in Iraq and Afghanistan. Tim Wallas is not fit to be anywhere near the office of Commander in Chief. Tim Walls is guilty of stolen valor.
Speaker 2: He abandoned us, you know, I mean, what the hell kind of leader does that? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 1: And the biggest mistake political mistake in modern American history right there. And Ryan, you know, I'm an eternal optimist, and I truly spread joy on this show, not the phony stuff kamalas paddling.
Speaker 6: True, but.
Speaker 1: I first and foremost owe you the truth. I owe everybody the truth, whether it brings joy or tears. What do you think the headline just was on CNN? Oh, boy, on the yes, on the fair Quest online, No on the TV, on the Chiro.
Speaker 6: Something ripping Trump for what he said on the X spaces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but here was the top of the hour headline, Walls praises Muslim leader who posted anti Semitic comment.
Speaker 6: CNN had that, yes, oh.
Speaker 2: And why do you think they had that?
Speaker 6: They want to switch him out.
Speaker 2: They want them out, Yes, yes, they want him out.
Speaker 6: Such a self owned too, Dan.
Speaker 3: When you think about it, and you and I have talked about this, Shapiro was a slam dunk, obvious, but right you and I were on that square like, yeah, that's who they're going to pick.
Speaker 6: It'll give them Pennsylvania to go their way.
Speaker 1: Not bright pick here right because of not not Kamala Harris's anti semitism. But when you yield to the anti semitism within your party, are you any better than the anti Semites are? But come on, Shapiro was the obvious no brainer, and thank god for us in the Trump campaign that she didn't do it. But as I've been talking about, since she made that big mistake, they've got time to fix it.
Speaker 2: And when they've got.
Speaker 1: The entire media in their pocket, you know, then at that point they've got less concern about doing it now. Bottom line, And I'd love to hear from you as we cover a lot of other ground right now, do you think it would help her hurt the Harris campaign to dump walls? And make no mistake about it, CNN does not lead with that headline unless they're trying to dump walls.
Speaker 2: And CNN doesn't.
Speaker 1: Lead with that headline unless they're an awful lot of people within the Democratic Party who want to dump walls. I mean, you've even got Van Jones on Cena who flat out went out and said it that you know, they passed on Shapiro because of anti semitism within the party.
Speaker 2: So they've got time, They've got time. He'll be what formally is he formally nominated next Tuesday? Is that the timeline?
Speaker 1: But yeah, they are leaking oil big time with walls and I'll get to some more of that sound. But on a lighter note, you've got to hear this. You're gonna love this. This is Stephen Colbert. He has Caitlin Collins on as a guest. And by the way, I mean, I know her politics are opposite mine, but I think she's one of the top two or three anchors on air right now, I mean just in terms of ability and everything else. So he has her on last night as her star rises, and then please listen carefully to what happens here. When toward the end of a riff, he says to her that CNN is objective and reports the new news as it is completely unprompted.
Speaker 2: Listen to what the audience does.
Speaker 10: Trump has kind of been thrown on his heels by this, and he's not really sure how to go after Vice President Harris. He knew his attack lines on President Biden. He really has struggled with how to go after someone who's twenty years younger than him, who is a different gender, a different right. It's kind of been this moment where he has not been able to coalesce around a single attack line.
Speaker 11: I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know a CNN makes it.
Speaker 12: And I know that's supposed to be.
Speaker 7: A lab line. I wasn't supposed to be, but I guess it is.
Speaker 1: This is why I say it's twenty sixteen all over again. And that's like my exhibit see. But that was completely spontaneous. That wasn't a laugh line. When he says I know you're objective over there, and his audience and that's not a bunch of maga, right, his audience.
Speaker 2: Just starts breaking up laughing.
Speaker 1: I mean that that tells you the people get it. The people get it. That's why this is twenty sixteen all over again. Let me give you another taste of CNN because this was unusual, as this main anchor there is actually mocking and taunting. John Berman is mocking and taunting Harris's spokesperson over her dodging the press and the means I.
Speaker 11: Was asking about today. It seems like she has time if she wanted to do an interview with a member of the media or do a news conference. Correct, there does appear to be that time if she wanted.
Speaker 6: Well, look, she.
Speaker 13: Has sat on the campaign trail that she would be doing an interview at some point. She said that, I think last week during during a ropeline or when she was talking to reporters. But look, what is the important here, John, is that she is taking her message directly to the American people. She had a number of balloground stays. I think we had fifteen thousand people in Detroit.
Speaker 1: But he's not letting her go and think about how to Chris is it's like a Saturday in life skit. She Oh, she's she said she'd do anne interview. She's the presidential the kendidate who's their nominee, though she didn't get a single vote in a single primary, and she's talking about doing an interview.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just mocking herself. But not today, not today.
Speaker 11: She could do an interview today, I would think, you know, because she's not out there today.
Speaker 13: Well, look, she's taking her message directly to voters. And just because she doesn't have anything an interview schedule on our public schedule doesn't mean that she's not taking your message directly.
Speaker 1: To see it's Do you think it's starting to sink in with the American people? I come on, it's summer, but the folks in the middle who aren't decided. Yeah, probably not starting to sink in yet, but you can tell it's starting to aggrevate the media, particularly as the media starts to get other indicators that maybe Harris is peaking out. I don't think she'll peak until after the DNC next week, but who knows. Maybe this sugar high has already sucked up a lot of that room to move.
Speaker 3: Now, Dan, you and I have discussed this and we've been a little bit out of sync and that you thought the media would willingly carry this water. But what I'm here and there from John Berman, and he was not alone in doing this. Also, Sarah Sidner, same network, CNN called it out with Eric Swallwell, that's cut twenty eight on your list, by the way, but they're not really having it. And then what happened with Stephen Colbert. Caitlin Collins seemed genuinely shocked that the audience laughed at them being a serious news network. Do you think she's really surprised that people don't think they're on the.
Speaker 2: Think of the bubble they live in mind. You're right, that's why.
Speaker 1: And this is a Harris bubble, right, This is like a dot com bubble because once it bursts, and once your numbers start moving down, you're gonna have one of the great moments of your life.
Speaker 2: All of us here on adulterated panic on the left. Can't wait. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Were talking about how how dare we wish merry Christmas?
Speaker 6: The people?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: How dare we speak merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: How dare we sounds joyful? Merry Christmas? Everyone?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wonder how long it takes Joe Rogan to come back to Trump. Ryan, are you going to bring our distinguished guests up? Or are you going to trust me with that?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do that, but Kelly's type and stump.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, Well you're gonna trust me with it? Okay, all right, wonderful, good decision on your part.
Speaker 2: Hey, really happy to go to the IP line.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the time of state reps, Ryan Arma, Gostin, Scott Bottoms forty six and fifteen, respectively, Republicans who are kind enough to visit with us to discuss this to a caucus that seems to be in the works. Guys, welcome to the dan Caplas show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks for having us.
Speaker 2: Hey, appreciate the time. Ryan, what's up with this?
Speaker 12: Well, this has been something that I think we all know just from the past two years. The legislation that we've seen going forward has been pretty blatant, all out attack on our Second Amendment rights in Colorado, and it's gone on the national level that's been rejected for the most part. On the state level, it's been a little less resistance, I guess, so we need to take a different approach to this and arguing with people in committee hearings over all of these outlandish bills.
Speaker 5: There's no way to.
Speaker 12: Change anyone's mind there, and the only way to really change minds is to inform people and educate people on firearms. And I think that's the key approach to this, is just not only protecting our Second a Meenment rights, our right to keep the bare arms, but also informing and educating people that are running these legislative disasters that have come down from uninformed decision makers, uninformed lawmakers, and uninformed entities that are influencing these lawmakers. So I want to get more people involved through education and information, safety and ownership of firearms as well as manufacturing everything that goes along with it, because not only are they affecting the citizens of Colorado, but firearms businesses in Colorado are taking a huge hit and they're all getting chased out of state. So we need to protect not only our citizens and constituents, but our businesses that are trying to thrive in Colorado and have to pack up their family to leave because they're being attacked for doing what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense, Scott Bottoms, thanks for being with us. So what form is this going to take? What's it going to look like?
Speaker 5: Well, there's a few things. We're really trying to get some Democrats on board with us. We're trying to make this part partisan, and we've we've been shopping this around. There's actually quite a few Democrats that own firearms and our shooters and they enjoy Dat's range. Also, they're kind of pressured by their talkers not to verbialize that so much, but this's going to be an opportunity for them to interact with us and communicate, and then that gives us the ability to look at different types of legislation. But this is also going to be bigger than just the House and the Senate. This is going to be for constituents out there to really be educated also and to have some really good interactions some days at the range where we can teach and develop people and just show them in a bigger picture what firearms are in the not just the industry, but actually the enjoyment of having firearms.
Speaker 1: See, that's awesome. And are you going to have a website or how are you going to facilitate that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we take on a website that will be that we'll have opportunity to go on there. You could be a part of this. You can actually donate, you can do different things like that that should be coming online here pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: Wonderful And again, have you labeled it yet?
Speaker 1: I've what I've heard tossed around a second Amendment caucus, But is there an official moniker yet? It was all right, well, hey, it has a ring to it. But but I'm glad you guys are doing this and it Scott, I'm real familiar with Ryan's background firearms, law enforcement, military, et cetera.
Speaker 2: How about you, what's your your firearms background.
Speaker 5: Well, I do have military background, but I was a Navy. We didn't have a small arms in the Navy, which is probably good. Yeah, probably good because you're on a ship and you be shooting for the so but yeah, I'm I'm caught a shooter. I caught a few firearms and spent a lot of time I'm playing with those and enjoying them and teaching my family that over the years. And I've actually had different groups in our church where we've done this and we've turned people. In fact, we even had a couple events where we gave opportunity for the LGBT community here in Colora Springs to be trained at the range for it for the for the guns, the amo and all that kind of stuff. So it's it's very much part of my background. I'm probably a better better shooter overall than armogoss I think.
Speaker 2: Well, there's one way to find out. Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad you guys mentioned the fun part because i gotta tell you. I mean, you know, my wife, who I think looks great all the time in anything, rarely has she looked hotter than knocking down targets on the range because she was getting some good technical, like real life scenario training and talk about Mama. Barrett was like maybe after two or three you know sessions as a boom boom boom boom, and I'm like, wow, yeah, let's take a trip somewhere.
Speaker 2: But so no, it is fun.
Speaker 5: How you do it?
Speaker 1: Ah, not as good as she is, but but I'm okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not like you guys, but I'm okay.
Speaker 1: How often do you think people need to go out and shoot, you know, to to maintain that skill?
Speaker 12: Well, I think as an instructor, I encourage people because a lot of people come in they get their contil carry training in permit and that's the one and done thing. And you can't stay proficient, especially if you're caring for personal protection. You can't be proficient with firearms if you're not regularly going to the range, and that should be at least monthly. But I mean, if not for proficiency, it's also a great stress reliever. So it's one of those things I get. I call it trigger therapy, but not for the range, putting holes in paper and just kind of leading off some steam but otherwise it's just a good recreational thing. But you have to be practicing proficiency, not just going out and dumping magazines. Besides, amos too extensive for that anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: And you know, hey, if I had Tiger Woods on, you know, I'd be asking them. Okay, what's your advice to somebody with the nine irons? So let me ask you, guys, your typical self defense guy like me, I got a nine millimeter in my hand, what's your key tip? What's your key tip for good shooting? Which hopefully we won't need a three in the morning, but what would that be?
Speaker 12: I would say building fundamentals, Just getting your fundamentals down. Once you have so much repetition with your fundamentals, that muscle memories in place, and you can point and shoot and still be on target even in the dark, if you're so proficient at drawing and getting that side alignment, side picture. That's the biggest thing in fundamentals, is just that point and shoot and trigger control. Everything else which your developing and practicing maintaining those fundamentals is Scott your tip of the day?
Speaker 5: I would say two things. As Armagross is saying, your fundamentals. Also gives you a mental competency. You feel more relaxed and confident when you're doing it because it becomes a part of you. And another piece of advice is don't try to do it with a nine mil. Get a shotgun.
Speaker 1: You know. I've had people say that, and that's just because for an amateur like me, right though, I've got plenty of different options at home. Should that need a rhyme, But for an amateur like me, the thought is that we'll be nervous, will be a little shaky, and a shotgun's easier to handle.
Speaker 5: It takes a lot of the air out.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that would be And let me ask you, guys, Well, I've got you.
Speaker 2: You know that the guys.
Speaker 1: Who trained us very good, but they had they put a light on a couple of my weapons. And I guess my question is does that make sense to you guys, because doesn't that just let the bad guy know where I am?
Speaker 12: I would say yes and no. You have different options with lights, and some lights have a strobe effect that can be this oriented. Okay, but the one thing about having a light on, I mean, if you're only turning on your light to shoot and then turning it back off in between volleys of fire or whatever is good. But the one thing you want to avoid is if you're if it's a home defense gun, especially you get up in the middle of the night and it's dark and you turn on a you know, ten thousand lumen, you're going to blind yourself as well. So getting something that's moderate enough to not blind you. But also let's just see what's going on in running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, great advice, guys.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you just joined the conversation that was Representative Scott Bottom's HD fifteen represented represented Ryan armagost Wish with us as well. They've got a Second Amendment caucus they're putting together and they're trying to make it bipartisan.
Speaker 2: Education and part of it.
Speaker 1: And that's why we got off on this is just on getting people out to the range, some education, training, fun kind of stuff. Guys, appreciate the time today. Let's let's do it again as you get geared up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you for having us.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot you guys. Take care. Yeah, good stuff, good stuff. And if you don't happen to shoot, Ryan, what percentage of the audience I know you have to d a hard break. What percentage of the audience do you think shoots owns one or more weapons?
Speaker 2: Of our audio and shoots, Yes.
Speaker 6: This somewhere in the at least the twenty five to fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Oh my lord, it's got to be higher than that, don't you think. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But as a guy myself who went from zero guns, yeah, to lots of guns in a big hurry and becoming really well trained. But not like these guys. These guys are professionals.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I could not imagine not having weapons.
Speaker 2: I mean I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I sit back and I think, how how did I go to bed at night all those years without weapons? And yeah, we were concerned, you know, I might make a mistake. We have young kids in the house. But now I could not imagine going to bed without weapons. Here on the Dan Capitla Ship.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 9: So the bottom line here is, yes, there may be more enthusiasm for Kamala Harris, but the fact is we're not seeing that necessarily translate in the almost certain to vote. And one little other note, Sarah, I will note this Donald Trump is more popular today than he was on August thirteenth and either twenty twenty twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: So the bottom line is.
Speaker 9: Yes, Kamala Harris is doing better in the pulse, but there's a long way to go.
Speaker 6: The polls can shift.
Speaker 9: The almost certain the vote hasn't actually shifted. And Donald Trump is more popular than he was at either twenty sixteen or twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: At the that's CNN. And why do you think they did that segment? Because they see it coming. That's why we just had a CNN headline a few minutes ago about here quoted for you Walts. Walts praises Muslim cleric who posted anti Semitic content. That was a CNN headline. They see what's going on, right. I mean, you've got the regime media now trying to convince you this is over. But the insiders, they see what's going on. Trump is leading the race right now. Axelrod has acknowledged that after three weeks of beatification of Harris, he's still winning. He's more popular than ever. And that's why Ryan, you see this, Texter Dan, you keep saying it's twenty sixteen all over again. Please say why? And here's why? Right, And there are layers but at the core of it, what drove twenty sixteen explosive, intense loyalty and support and turnout for Donald J. Trump. And now you just heard it. He's more popular than ever. He's got all these accomplishments in office. The nation's been dying under Biden and Harris, and the guy was just the hero of an assassination attempt. So the stage is completely set. And Harris and Clinton would have been horrible. Harris isn't half the tail and Clinton was, So the stage is set for a very explosive twenty sixteen type turnout for Trump.
Speaker 3: I think the points you just made, Dan are why Donald Trump's base is far more durable and consistent, and it's not going anywhere, and there are people that are going to crawl over broken glass to vote for him. I think it's larger than the sugar high that Kamala is enjoying, whatever core, whatever bass she might have. There is some, but they're not going to be as durable or as loyal. And the other thing when I hear people not just Harry Enton, but people like John Berman, people like Sarah Sidner, they're getting visibly frustrated and when not just Kamala Harris, Well, you just said about Tim Walls, his weak blank decides to put out a press release statement about this cleric or whatnot, rather than this weakling coming out to face the music, face the cameras, answer it directly, look people in the eye and say it.
Speaker 2: He won't do it right.
Speaker 1: And what kind of polls have they released since he was picked? You know, you can bet that there have been multiple national polls done by the regime media since Walls was picked. But we've seen like two CNBC where Trump's up to in morning consult where she just lost a point. Listen, let's be realistic. People in the middle, honest, people in vast majority cannot picture Walls as president. He obviously lied about his military service. He comes across as a far left buffoon. And listen, there are some people on the far left who come across as very credible, talented people, and I recognize their skills all the time. Whether it's a Barack Obama, or it's a Hillary Clinton, or it's a Van Jones. These are serious talented people who just have a lot of bad ideas. Walls is not one of those people. He's a buffoon who's been caught Lyne. He's a guy who was a relatively moderate a congressman from Minnesota, and then he saw the math, and then he saw the niche he could be a far left, he could be a far left, wacko governor of Minnesota, and he had the numbers to stay in office and then.
Speaker 2: Be a hero to the far left. And that's the.
Speaker 1: Route he decided to go. But not exactly great positioning for this job right here. So yeah, I think it's twenty sixteen all over again. A text he says, Dan, do you really think CNNT thinks people will take them seriously? That's a hell of abobvele. And that goes back to this sounds. Some of the most fun sounds you will ever hear. This is on Stephen Colbert. It was not intended as a laugh line, and listen to how the audience reacted really obviously taking Colbert and the CNN anchor by surprise.
Speaker 10: Trump has kind of been thrown on his heels by this, and he's not really sure how to go after Vice President Harris. He knew his attack lines on President Biden. He really has struggled with how to go after someone who's twenty years younger than him, who is a different gender, a different right. It's kind of been this moment where he has not been able to coal uce around a single attack line.
Speaker 11: I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know a CNN makes it, and.
Speaker 10: I know that's supposed to be a lobline.
Speaker 6: I wasn't supposed to be.
Speaker 1: But that tells you everything, right, that tells you everything. And again it all feeds into this belief. It's twenty sixteen all over again. You know, we consternated about the media lying about this and lying about that.
Speaker 2: Do you think anybody's paying attention to that or believe in that?
Speaker 1: Who isn't already voting for whoever the Democrats put up. No, the undecides people in the middle working people in the Swing states. They see what's true. Twenty sixteen, Oliver Agan, great job, Brian, thank you, Kelly. Join us tomorrow