Speaker 1: Amas, this seems like Sunday.
Speaker 2: It is Sunday, Andy, You see, we are going to radio now, ever, Sunday on CBS for Rinso.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here comes the man now at the biggest news in Rinzo's history. Let's listen to him.
Speaker 3: It's the biggest news ever. It's New nineteen fifty Rinso with solium, a full year ahead of time.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: Nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 1: But more about that in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Now, New nineteen fifty Rinso brings you the Amersanandi Show. Yes, Sir Leber Brothers Company, the makers of New nineteen fifty Rinso, brings you a full half hour of entertainment with Luluvin, Eddie Green, Ernestine Wade, the jubil Airs, Jab Alexander's Orchestra and Chorus, and radio's all time favorites Amer Sandy. This morning, Sapphire Stevens talked to her husband and the coming home early and spending a quiet Sunday afternoon at home. But when the Kingfish first arrived home, he found his wife still there.
Speaker 1: Let's look in on the Stephens home now.
Speaker 2: Oh, so there you as well it's about time you got home. What's the idea telling me to come home early and then you not be in here? And don't look at me like that. Listen, wrinkle fas I has fed up with you. And if you have a pull a stunt like that on me again, I gonna leave you. Now, shut your big mouth and get on out there in the kitchen, fix me some supper while I smoke a big cigar and read the newspaper. As soon as south Fire comes home, I believe I'll tell.
Speaker 4: Her that, oh, there's the buzzer on the door there that must be here to do.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: The trouble is with me. Every time I see how I get scared and I soften enough. But this is one time that I ain't go soften. I gonna look her right on the face and.
Speaker 1: Teller, George, help me with these bungles.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, yes, darling.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now don't just stand there moved.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well now look, honey, uh yeah, come right on in here. As long as you was home, now, sweetheart, I think I'll get on out and going down to the pool room with the boys. But George, you and me was gonna spend the.
Speaker 6: Day at home.
Speaker 2: Well, honey, you see, I promise the fellas gode.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 7: All the other men around town is perfectly content to spend a quiet afternoon at home with their wives. They enjoy the simple thing.
Speaker 2: Why can't you what you talking about? And a man in this neighborhood is as simple.
Speaker 7: As I is, George, I don't know why we can't enjoy each other's company. In books and the movers, married couples always find so much to discuss.
Speaker 2: Oh listen that it ain't That ain't the way it is in real life.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 2: What happens here is what happens when never married at home. The husband comes home and says what's new, the wife says nothing, and from then on the conversation drags.
Speaker 6: Oh doeg.
Speaker 7: It can't be that way with all marriage. My marriage is supposed to bring happen. It's the both parts, or.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me about marriage. That whole marriage gyp as a trap that was invented by a woman. That's like the spider and the fly. And to make sure that the men ain't go back out, they make the rule that you can't see the bride just before the wedding.
Speaker 7: Well, I wasn't, said he you seeing my face and backing out.
Speaker 2: Well, if it wasn't, then why did you come down to ie wearing two veils? Then that's what I.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 2: I'll get that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hello, oh hello Leightning. Uh what's that? A man doesn't put his foot through the step in the front of the large hall. Huh? And you say he hurt his leg? Yeah, well patch up the step you best. You can't rub his leg with some lineament, And I'll be down later. George, what happened or some fellaw done hurt his leg by falling through the large hall steps? I guess the things for me to do is to get myself a lawyer.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, George, I think you'd be smart to get a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Oh, certainly if it's the last thing I do. I was gonna sue that feller for busting down down large old step.
Speaker 1: Oh, come in, King Fish, Well, why the worried? Look?
Speaker 2: Oh, Henry, I as really in trouble. You know that old step that needs repair in front of the large hall.
Speaker 1: All very well, I always leaps over that one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the man fell through the thing yesterday, and I got a letter from his lawyer this morning. And he said that his client busted his leg and he goes through the large hall.
Speaker 1: For two hundred dollars. Well, I think he's got a good case, King Fish. If you got to bust some stuff on the property, that's a plain case of gross neck la jay.
Speaker 2: Me, what is I gonna do?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think there's much to be concerned about. After all, don't the lodge have insurance policies to cover everything like fire liability and well, this accident come under the head of the liability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, liability. I know the brothers give me the money to pay the liability premium. Let me think you a second, Henry. You know that new stove to me and sa fire got. Yes, well we have been cooking on that premium for the last two months. I done bought the things from the Western Acme stool company.
Speaker 1: Well that's awful, Kingfish. When the brothers here about this, they're able to kick you out of the lodge.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, Henry, I just got a thoughts here. If I was to retire from the lodge in the point of new Kingfish, the new Kingfish would be responsible for the whole mills.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a very worthy thought. Kingfish.
Speaker 2: Now, all I got to do is to find a man that has done and ignorant enough to step into my shoes. Well.
Speaker 1: I don't know what size fate Sandy has, but his brain sure fetch the requirements. Come in, brother, and if you will, you in just a minute, what you're doing there, King Fish?
Speaker 2: Well I was right now the statement for the newspapers here. You see, after twenty years as the head of the Large Eyes, resigning.
Speaker 1: As Kingfish, you is resigning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, big news event, and all the news services want a statement, the Associated Press, the Up, the Iron st A and p Piggy wiggling, all them people. Yeah, well that sounds like big stuff all right, Oh yes, yes, the New York Times might even want my picture to put in the Sunday paper. And that rot the graveyard section, you.
Speaker 9: Know, the brown.
Speaker 1: This whole thing is sure surprise to me. But tell me, Kingfish, if you resign, who's gonna be the new Kingfish?
Speaker 2: Well, I's working on that right now, and I got to be sure that I was picking the right man from among the brothers. You see, I need a man who has got strong views and will carry him out. I needs a man who's got convictions.
Speaker 1: Well, that ought to be too hard. Some of these large brother has been convicted three or four times.
Speaker 2: Well, if he in trying to pick the right man, the trouble is that, well, we's got so many bombs in the membership. However, there is one bom that stands up like a shining store among the rest. His name is Andrew H.
Speaker 1: Brown. Well, thank you, Kingfish. That's very flat run. Yes, but Kingfish, I'll come you pick me out.
Speaker 2: Well, for one thing, Andy, you got the executive experience that were needed for the new Kingfish. If I recalls you, he was held. I was in the Mystic Knights of.
Speaker 1: The Sea before in Senda, Oh sure, I was the Grand Whale for two years. Then after that I served a three year term as the Sacred Halibut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember that. That's when you was acting this treasure and then we counted up the money that was at decrepency somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why somebody crept off with the stuff. I remember.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I think I had you impeach that office, didn't I Yeah, I believe the peaches did kick me out, And I remember two that I was.
Speaker 1: Succeeded as a treasurer by that fellow that swiped everything the first day. We was gonna peach him too, if you hadn't left town.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and in view there standing record, I think that we can consider you for the new Kingfish. Now, if you got a few minutes to spare, i'd like to norgovichion.
Speaker 1: You want to do it to me?
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to SWI into the noble office of the King Fish.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, yeah, well that's right. Let's do the thing right.
Speaker 2: Well, now, to make the thing legal, just put this official robe over your shoulders. There, the sacred robe that is war only by the Kingfish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me get around here. Hey, wait a minute, Ain't this the rug that's been laying on the floor in the lit reading room?
Speaker 2: No, no, any uh. This is the same room that I was inaugurated to myself. But it fell on the floor about ten years ago and nobody ever picked it up.
Speaker 1: That Well, okay, I was ready when you was.
Speaker 2: All right, Anna, now inflict you in all the offers with Well, you signed the thing after I finished reading it, and then you.
Speaker 1: Was in Yeah, all right, go ahead, all right here I go, raise both your hands. Got it all right.
Speaker 2: Uh, I handle is brown hereby except the high office of Kingfish, and I assumes all responsibility for the welfare of the lodge, for the well being of the brothers, and for every thing to come into mail this morning. Sign it right here.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, what was that thing that done? Whizz by their hell?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear nothing. Then they come on, I'll sign the thing if you don't not gonna start teaching you again. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, okay, yeah, I'll sign it now there you.
Speaker 2: Is all right? Well, my congratulations, And and I knew you was gonna make a great king fit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I really gonna work on this job. I'm gonna put a lot of new policies in effect round. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then if I was you, I wouldn't worry about too much about new policies. You're gonna have enough trouble with.
Speaker 11: The old ones.
Speaker 2: If I say.
Speaker 3: I'm born thirty eight, couse the old ninety's having always.
Speaker 8: Name Casey Jones as the enginey.
Speaker 2: No need to worry, the no need to fit, So.
Speaker 12: Run your round the bit you want to hear stole about a brave mantings in there, Casey jn't but the rounds his name and on the big six wheeler. Even it's thinking. The boss called case about a quarter before. You can't steal the white man at the kitchen door jumped to do the campin with the's orders in his hands.
Speaker 2: Tough because a little bit to the promised land, Casey.
Speaker 1: Joe, he amounted to his cabin, Casey Joe.
Speaker 11: With his hands, Casey Joe.
Speaker 2: He mounted Jillis cabinet to the promise.
Speaker 9: Casey, he was a.
Speaker 5: Pretty good fella, Joe with his hands, he was a pretty good fellow. Well, they looked better water, his water was low.
Speaker 1: Looked at his watch, watch all looked at.
Speaker 12: His fire, and he said, boy, he'd be going to make it buck with both be dead.
Speaker 6: I got a mile of the place and up and down and the moon.
Speaker 12: Stank is the face, Casey said, big boy, you better jump. Of course, two low komotas on bound the bump.
Speaker 5: Casey Joe Nanna's cabin, Casey Joe, what's brain?
Speaker 9: Engineer, Casey Joe.
Speaker 1: Nanna's cabin was a brave engineer, and he handle around the curve cans the old ninety seven running an hourly old COmON go to me dead on out. He was found in the rank with his.
Speaker 2: Hand on the frontles.
Speaker 13: They found him.
Speaker 11: All alone, all alone.
Speaker 2: So the tale of the old ninety seven and that break all.
Speaker 3: And now here's an amazing announcement, the biggest news in Rinso's history. The famous Libre Laboratories announced the development of new nineteen fifty rinsol with solium. It's here a year ahead of time. And here's John Lake to tell you what new nineteen fifty Rinsol means to you.
Speaker 10: The really amazing New nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. Now that's a sensational thing to say, but it's true. The far greater washing action of new nineteen fifty Rensol gets white clothes whiter than new, and color is brighter than new, and keeps them whiter brighter than any other soap can. Yet Rinso is so safe for clothes and kind to your hands. Your Rensol dealer has new nineteen fifty Rinso, the only soap that contains solium.
Speaker 1: So see for yourself.
Speaker 10: New nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. Now back to EAMs Nandy.
Speaker 2: Well, Anny, you mean to say to death all these years the Kingfish done quitting mete you the Kingfish.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right. I was now the headman round you.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's news to me.
Speaker 2: And I ain't been round the Large Hall for a while. I don't know what's going on. You see, I've been doing a lot of shopping on well, getting some things on account of the new baby, me and Rubens expecting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. That won't belong now, I guess.
Speaker 6: But and how are you doing in your new job as kings?
Speaker 1: Well, just going over things the official papers the Kingfish left all seemed to be an order here. This one shows we planned the picnic. This one shows we planned the banquet. This one shows the fellow's planned the seers for two hundred dollars. This one shows them.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait a minute, let's see that last lineing Oh from a lawyer. Han says client is gonna sue you because he sells toe a step in the front of the large hall. Yeah, funny thing about that too. And I looked up the liability policy the large carriers and have done laps up. Well, wait a minute, share, I know one thing we give the King fish a large hall check to pay that.
Speaker 1: Premium with I remember that myself, and he paid it too, because I got the cancel check right here. It's endorsed by the Western Acme Stove Company.
Speaker 2: Funny thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that there was handling an insurance.
Speaker 2: Well, and don't you see what's going on? The Kingfiesh never paid the premium, and he gave you his job with all the responsibility that you take the blame for the man's accident and the left of policy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see the whole thing. You know what, I'm gonna have a meeting of the Grievance Committee and everybody come to meet, and everybody, shorty Henry van Porter, and say, I just happened to think of something. Fred Grendell has got a lot of brains. I'm gonna have him there too.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, you ain't got nothing to be afraid of it, after all, you was in the right. In other words, let's see which way the skiers the justice will kill.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna watch that kingfish the city that keeps his thumb off of But too, mister Henry van Porter, and gentlemen's of the Grievance Committee, I has called this meeting to get justice. As y'all knows, we as being sued for damages by a fellow that slipped on the large hall steps. But what you don't know is that the Kingfish allowed the liability policy the lapse up and try to palm off the whole responsibility for the thing on me. We're not quiet, it's quiet quiet. Let's quiet down here so we can precede with the hostilities. Yeah, that's telling many. Now, Kingfish, what do you got to say in your defense?
Speaker 2: Well, gentleman's uh, this whole charge is ridiculous. I'd like to put this whole matter up to a vote of the committee. Any member who thinks that I would stoop so low to do such an underhanded trick, let him signify by saying, ay ah, Well, let me put it another way.
Speaker 1: Fellows, Now, wait a minute, Wait a minute, King Fish, that's not permitted to keep this thing unbiased. Each interested party, namely Andy and the King Fish, must take another member to state his side of the case and then debate the thing in open conflict. Well, the fellow I fixed this big for me is shorty to Barber.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll pick the great newspaper man sitting right over there, Frederick Montgomery Guindell, Well, how your boss.
Speaker 11: How your greetings and sales mutation?
Speaker 1: Well, now let's precede, fellas, and everybody listens.
Speaker 6: Is you ready, Shorty?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I'll say my man is absolutely in the cliff his intense. We were beyond the shadow he acted. But honestly, I mean he wasn't. He ain't got whose side.
Speaker 6: Of my arms?
Speaker 1: Listen, you was on my side, Shorty?
Speaker 11: From that, gentles in behalf of the king's fish. I say that he had the indianating rate to pass the job over the andy.
Speaker 6: How you figured that? Wise?
Speaker 11: God?
Speaker 1: The cross of the.
Speaker 9: Construction you're our large is the same ass of the United States government.
Speaker 11: If the President of the United States won the point the.
Speaker 9: Cabinet member, couldn't he buy special powers infected in him by the General Electrical College call.
Speaker 11: For an overwhelming majority of the minority. Couldn't do that?
Speaker 2: Couldn't it?
Speaker 6: Will?
Speaker 5: I say?
Speaker 11: Answer the question?
Speaker 6: Well, I as the question.
Speaker 1: To do that?
Speaker 8: Well, he could, he could, He could go right over me. He could, he could put it before.
Speaker 2: The He couldn't.
Speaker 6: He could have him. But the man that you can't, what do you go I.
Speaker 1: Would you see what I mean, I.
Speaker 11: Don't tell you something that the Congress would never let him do that. That would undermine the minors.
Speaker 9: And before you could do that, you would have to have a complete coagulation of the Senate.
Speaker 6: I knew that. I knew that. But why But what if the Senate the the what the Senate worked?
Speaker 8: Well, have told let the the center, the center work, the Senate work. But my point is that if the Senate ever done that, it would unbalance the lower House, the shiek the foundations of the upper House, thereby calling the lawyer plate the wobble, the wobble.
Speaker 7: Of the.
Speaker 1: Right rectless some of hyposity.
Speaker 8: And that would that and that would entitle you to give the medical immunity immunity and the immunity of the of the vaccination.
Speaker 9: They're not speaking categorical, paragirc and every other girl in my argument is that if they did that, the government would have to ultra file lead our constitutional right, the right of life, of liberty and the pursuit of the pursuit of uh are women, yeah.
Speaker 1: But they do it all along.
Speaker 6: When there the thing that they'd have to do, then it.
Speaker 11: Is right, now, what would have to you go tell me what did God do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 11: Not tell me that?
Speaker 8: Well, when I took that, they would have to do it. Put it before the committee. Would the of the dinardfold By that alone, would would would put it, would give the man the man you you can't when I died there it's like there you.
Speaker 11: See that, yester sorty? You done read that in the newspaper. That's what you're doing, the newspaper novel?
Speaker 6: Who can read?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 8: If we didn't do that, we would we we would return to the neutral spirit of Russian Aviola, wouldn't we want not.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait a minute, fellas, listen you you Fellas is way off the question.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well what was the question? We were arguing about testing that.
Speaker 1: Well, the only thing to do is to put this whole thing to a vote. I makes emotion that the King Fishville be held personally responsible for the lawsuit and be made to pay the two hundred dollars on his own hooks. All those are the favorites, say I aye, we are I'm being real rude at you. No, No, Now that is the decision. The whole thing is fad square.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's right. And I still think that if you let the center.
Speaker 3: The Senate work, and now I want to tell you about the most glamorous, exciting contest you ever heard of. Listen to this first prize a trip around the world for two all travel expenses paid, or ten thousand dollars in cash. Think of it, all the wonderful far off places you ever dreamed of in a travel cruise you would never forget Paris, London, Cairo, Honolulu.
Speaker 1: Well that's the first prize.
Speaker 3: There are fifteen second prizes too, each a round trip to Europe, and four hundred third prizes all cash. So I enter this terrific new Lever contest, but remember you must get your entry in soon.
Speaker 1: Here's all you do.
Speaker 3: Finish this statement in twenty five words or less. I like large sized Rinso because send each entry with a box top from the large size new nineteen fifty Renso. Now at your dealers to lebr Tour the World Contest Box one, New York eight, New York. That's box one, New York eight. Only residents of continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii are eligible. Follow the complete rules on the entry blank you get at your store, but be sure to enter right away. And now back to Amos and Andy.
Speaker 6: HIII, kings fas, come on in.
Speaker 2: Well, hello, I really tubed. Didn't know us till more, after twenty years observing the large feithful the brothers has done turned on me.
Speaker 14: Hellll lots of time faithful service, don't mini thing, kingsid.
Speaker 6: I had a client once, a little old bookkeeper, a mostly look real quiet fella.
Speaker 14: He worked for two million dollar frame for twenty five years, and they paid him seventy five dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Seventy five dollars a month. I don't see how he could live on there.
Speaker 14: And then all of a sudden they accused him of systematically robbing the country fill out all them twenty five.
Speaker 2: Years, charge him with robbing the company.
Speaker 1: H man.
Speaker 11: The charge was so ridiculous.
Speaker 6: When the judge took one look at him, just missed the kid. Her company was so mean by the door. They fired him all right, But the next week he got even with the company. What did you do? He bought him out.
Speaker 2: Oh, now, look at your school about this myth. I was telling you on the phone. Here the fellow that busted his leg has got a process server after me, and I've been ducking him for the past two days. I wish that was some way I could keep ducking him in a way of getting old of that lawsuit. I don't want to catch him.
Speaker 14: You just fake up as started you done, disappeared prominently and was never coming back.
Speaker 1: That way you could get him off your trail for goods.
Speaker 2: Boy, what the idea is doing? Lore? You know it real?
Speaker 6: They take a war mind to think of that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at I'll tell you what I gonna peel the and there on the business a lifelong friendship, they help me.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, you better get on out of here. I can't figure I gonna be busy for the rest of the day doing what you didn't see my ad in the paper?
Speaker 6: Lookally, I got a copy right there, say local.
Speaker 1: I turned it.
Speaker 14: Planning on back an expensive musical show. We'll interview chorus girls all day Monday. Must be young and beautiful.
Speaker 2: Bring bathing suit.
Speaker 6: But the stone wall.
Speaker 2: You don't have no money at the back of musical comedies.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know that, and I know that, But the chorus girl, I know it.
Speaker 2: And then look at here here come the process serve across the street. Now look out the window.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's the process server. All right. His ears was kind of bend over like a bloodhound.
Speaker 2: Remember now what they're gonna tell Amanda that the king fish has done disappeared and he's never coming back.
Speaker 1: Come here, excuse me, I wonder if you gentlemen could help me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would be glad and moussa just as soon as I wipes off my tear stains fierce and calms down, my heaven bosom, you see him as we have just lost one of our dearest brothers here at the large and well it's done, plunges us into a fit of melancholy, into miss Brown.
Speaker 1: Oh show, we've been sitting round here, Mellon and Collin for the two three hours. Well that's too bad, But I'm looking for a George king face Stevens. Do either of you follows know him?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 2: That he is a cool incidence. He happens to be the late laminated brother that we is blubbering over here.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, you mean something's happened to Stevens.
Speaker 2: Well, you see him as the It all started a couple of days ago when some hard hearted lawyers threatened to sue him or the thing really depressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he showed was bad off.
Speaker 2: Missus Brown, and I took him to a movie to cheer him up, but even that didn't do no good. He cried like a baby all through the comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, I was sitting next to him. I didn't realize how hard he was crying until I noticed that I was eating soggy popcorn. Wait a minute, are you trying to tell me mister Stevens did away with himself?
Speaker 2: Well, uh, we can't see it for sure, but the last time I seed him, he was carrying twenty pound weat in each hand and asked me which way the river was.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That don't look too good, you know, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: We went down there this morning and found a hole in the ice with the Kingfisher's clothes piled right next to it. Don't tell me he jumped in.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, we ain't postive, but he was a pretty big fuller and holding the ice his size forty six.
Speaker 1: Well only seems to me every indication that Stevens did jump in the river that was one figures So well when he didn't show up this morning and we went down and held a little ceremony right on the ice there, just in kids, he happened to be down there.
Speaker 2: Ceremony, yeah, sir, and that therefore a reporting man like the Kingfish. The ice was jammed with friends and celebrities too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the thing was a big suck set.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the top off the festive it is we had Nelson there. They stick his head in the hole and sing all sweetness fell lafe.
Speaker 1: Well of you of these facts, I guess there's nothing for me to do but forget this summons here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're right there, mother. That's the way these things happened to be though. Just tough luck again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too bad?
Speaker 2: All right, miss well, I'll go to the door, would you miss him?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. You've been most helpful in this matter.
Speaker 2: Mister mister George Stephens name Kingfisher.
Speaker 1: Just as I thought, here's your summons, Stephens, your story didn't pull me in the least. Goodbye. Oh me, what you're gonna do, King Fish?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. And right now that side forty six hole in the ice don't sound bad, I believe I do.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Kingfish, well, good morning. And I thought i'd dropped by the lodge. You see how the situation was.
Speaker 2: Well, finally got out of a jam with that funny you know that broke us?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how'd you do that? King? Well?
Speaker 2: I settled with him for cash.
Speaker 1: And where'd you get the money?
Speaker 2: Well, just between the two of us, and went over to the insurance coming in. I cashed in the fire insurance policy that had three years to run. I took that money and gave ever sent of it to the man.
Speaker 1: And now I was in declare, Oh boy, that was pretty smarter, you kingfish.
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't told no one what I had done done, so keep it quiet in it well that brother, And it really was a smart hunk of business I pulled there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure was higher flies.
Speaker 6: I was just reading a book.
Speaker 1: In the reading, I won't tell you something.
Speaker 6: Well, what is the chort? Well, the book I was renamed to him that the light is so dim. I can't have detained contibly. Whit's my bath?
Speaker 11: I would the large hall is on fire.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, Anna, did you hear what the man say?
Speaker 2: You buy a large size box of w Renstow and you might get a trip around the world.
Speaker 1: Trip around the world.
Speaker 10: Yes, you do if you win Renso's sensational new contest The Rinso in that large sized box is new nineteen fifty Renso with three times the whitewashing action of any other soap, and Rinso is so safe. Only New Rinso contains the scientific sunlight ingredient solium.
Speaker 1: Good Night, folks, see you next Sunday.
Speaker 3: Be sure to be with us next Sunday at the same time when liber Brothers Company, the makers of New Renso with Solium, will again present the Amos and Andy Show.
Speaker 6: Until then, good night to all of you from all of them.
Speaker 13: Doctors have proved it Light Boy Health soap with it's purifying ingredient, get skin cleaner stop Bo has no other leading soap. Can yes, Doctors compare daily baths with leading soaps. Proved you are cleaner safer from Bo with Life Boy yet Life Boy right away.
Speaker 3: Be sure listen to the Amos and Andy Shaw at the same time next Sunday. This is CBS, where ninety nine million people gather every week. The Columbia Broadcasting System