Speaker 1: In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: You know, I reflexibly give the date at the beginning of this show so seamlessly in my brain that I don't remember if I told you it was August first today I think I did. Anyway, here we are Friday night. We are live at the moment. But of course if you're not hearing us at about nine to thirty pm Eastern here on Friday, August first, then you're hearing a replay as I do have a twenty four hour seven station on the internet that I don't know. Do we need to keep the live show? That's your way, the calling show would work, but do we need to keep doing this?
Speaker 3: Also?
Speaker 2: Bpete made some proposals this week about doing news shows, and I like them. But here's the thing, BPT, I'm gonna be brutally honest with you. I wouldn't want you to be the coosed for each one of those. We need different calls for that. And tell you what, if somebody wants to volunteer to close the news show with me where we take calls. Email me blind JFK Researcher at gmail dot com, or you can just click on the email link on the website, or you can send an email to info at Ocelli dot com. Guess what They all come to me, And so do all of the buttons on the website still, although one of them, when you click on it says Luna rows of candles. That's missus Oh's business, PayPal because mine is gone, Stripe account. Other things are there, even memberships. I have not canceled them, although the pains have been canceled. So all these things going on, nobody's re upping, nobody's signing up, and only a few friends have kept this thing afloat, whether by learning or giving or helping out in some other way, including somebody apparently I'm going to get, you know, something in the mail hopefully we'll see soon, might be a gift card. Let's say I don't know, you know, things are going to show up and things are not going to show up here. Well, one of them could be me if it keeps up. But if you want to be part of this, I want somebody with a different point of view from VPTE to cover the news with me, because I can have him with me, but I kind of know where his spin is going to go. I want somebody who's either unpredictable or on the other side of that, somebody else to oppose my weird sort of twisted libertarian kind of style thinking and the weirdness where I seem to piss everybody off. I want somebody different than me to cover it with me. If I'm going to have a co host, and I'm not going to sit here and just do news by myself and take calls, at least not all the time, because that's going to get annoying. So please let me know if you want to become a co host. Let's talk about it. Let's see where you're at. Let's see what your level of analysis is, because we need something different from what they get elsewhere. I don't want to do the same thing other people do. I just don't you want that. You can get it from somebody who's got a better budget and gives you the latest technology and whatever else and even the networks that I was offered to join this week and all that good stuff. I mean, I might as well, just join somebody else's network feed this show through there, let them gain the ad revenue and hope I ever get paid. That's what I might as well do, because that would be easier, less frustrating, and less work for me. But I'd like to keep this unique and independent completely. Anyway, it is what it is. Call in three one nine five seven five zero one six. I'm gonna get back around to the callers, and anybody knew that joins us VPT anything, we should cover them before I go back to the callers.
Speaker 4: No, you said you were going to quiz me on the Danville story. But other than that, we got naked News. We hold that to the last if you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hang on to naked News and the Danville story. But tell me about what the public face of the Danville story is according to what it is you decided to grab off the internet because I gave there's no rehearsal of this, folks. So I want to see what happens compared to the knowledge I gained by digging into this off the record and outside of just reading articles. I want to see what happens here and I want to show you guys something, So tell me what it is you know about the story, BPTE, go ahead.
Speaker 4: The two people involved counselman Lee Vulgar Volgler, councilman in Danville City and the person that burst into his office with gasoline. His name is Michael buck Hayes. That's a hyphenated last name, Schatzi Michael Buckeys. Anyway, hey, Buckeyes decided to force his way into Vogler's office of his job where he works for a local magazine, Dust Roman. Gasoline guy runs out of office. This guy follows him and sets him on fire, and according to the story from the I think this is the Danville newspaper, it says that buck Hays admitted that he wanted the flames to kill him, so he wanted to.
Speaker 3: Kill the guy.
Speaker 4: They got him charged with the attempted first degree murder and some other charge of malicious wounding or something. Anyway, is anyone to kill the guy? Everything that they have in here. Apparently this guy was going through a divorce. He had been separated from his wife since September thirtieth, and in Virginia you only have to be separated six months and you can file for a divorce.
Speaker 5: Here it's a year.
Speaker 4: So his wife filed here just a few days ago, I think on July fourteenth, the divorce was granted. This guy then goes into this other guy's office, sets him on fire, and they say that the reasons were personal. The first thing comes to my mind is Vogler is somehow connected to this guy's ex life.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, that's interesting, and it leaves out a bunch of stuff. And I'll tell you what the reporter is basing everything on in that story. What they got from the law enforcement, from the cops. Basically, whether it's a sheriff's department or it is the state, or it is the local PD. That is from the cops. That's all that reporter did. I don't care what their bent is, I don't care what their political leanings are. That's all that reporter did is went to the cops and said what happened? They told him, the reporter printed it. Okay, that's all they did. Meanwhile, my dumb ass actually gets in touch with people that know what's going on here. It was known for a long time that this guy was, say, having an affair with his other guy's wife hypothetically, and you know they actually used that against this politician who still needed a day job because you know, the town council thing was not that good. They used it against that guy to hold him back from you know, upscaling, upgrading his political office. Okay, but nobody gave a crap what happened to the husband who got left in the wake of that, hypothetically, and this guy freaked out. He's been freaked out. He's been saying crazy things. And you know what, if anybody does properly, they find out that law enforcement ignored it. And this guy wound up walking into that place with a gallon of gas lead or a couple gallons of gas. The leader lit this dude up, and that's the bottom line of the story. Of course, he meant to kill him. That guy is enraged he got used in this situation, not only by his you know now ex wife. And by the way, New Jersey, it's eighteen months of separation before he can file for any sort of no fault divorce. And that's the thing is that there's a minimum and then there's other extenuating circumstances, like in some places they'll only make you wait three weeks if you had like serious domestic violence things like that, Like I said in New Jersey, if you want to just say, look, no want no foul. We just both want a divorce. Eighteen months six months is impressive where you are, that's neat or where he is six months you said a year where you are, sorry the other way around. I like that, but eighteen months in Jersey and you can't cohabitate during that time otherwise it resets the clock, which is hilarious too anyhow, And they take the word of it that two people opposing each other in court, if you both agree, then that's what it is. Just let you know, and nobody tries to you know, like provide us with proof anyway. Yeah, that's the inside dope on that. And Mike Swanson wants nothing to do with commenting on it publicly, but he knew wheen of the individuals involved, so he wants absolutely zero to do with it commenting in public at all.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he is not my source for the information I just gave you, though he didn't argue with me either, So okay, so.
Speaker 6: Show a non confirmation confirmation.
Speaker 2: Well for Mike, who is somebody I actually trust to know? Well, right, But I get other work digging on this that again. So this is the difference between me and just you know, because these idiots are saying all it does do is read new stories? You do anything? Yeah, I do, but you guys don't care and you don't value it, most of you. So I'm just pointing something out to you. That's all I want that known that if I cover a new story and it just you do you just read the Woods and Unique and then you discided you're neuron if you think so. Because I do a lot of work before I even bring up a story on this show. Usually unless somebody springs things on me. Hey look at this, and you've you ever noticed, I go, well, I don't know what to say until I dig into it. I'm always in that default position because I take a lot of time to go over things and to provide you with something. Again, Unique call up and take the cops word for everything. Either I will get that information from their you know, public relations officer. They have other phrases for this, like it's you know, public public relations, public liaison, press liaison officer. Lots of different phrases for this all across the country, but there's generally a guy there to answer questions from the public or from the press in most law enforcement office agencies with any sort of decent size to them. But you know the best of the best, and the people that you're willing to donate to and the people whose words you're willing to take. So they just read off other people's crap, which came off of usually just the cops story in the circumstance. And if you think the cops tell you the whole story, listen, I wish I was you, because ignorance is apparently bliss. Anyway, enough out of me, Let's go back around to the call and maybe we'll even do a round table before we're all done. Oh, we got a new caller, and I'm going to get to you shortly. My friend, I don't recognize you. I'm definitely bringing you on soon. But first let's go back around to spend Kent because he's been waiting a while. And then we also have let's see, we have Chris and Florida, and we still have Danny in California. But I'm going to mix in the new caller somewhere before we get all the way through the original three. But first, Smog Kent, what's happening, man?
Speaker 7: I wanted to. I wanted to make a comment about the Florida weather with the other Florida guy here I forgot his name. But before I get there, Chuck, I want to do something. Help out I do. I do not know how to do any online stuff. Like the only thing I do is computer, YouTube and gaming, So I don't I don't even know what these peas. I've heard of them, but I don't know what they are. These things you send them the mail, the needs pay is it the cards or something. I don't know anything about any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: So well, how do you how do you pay for anything digitally? Because I've been forced to sign up for every damn thing in the world.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I tell you why, we get a chance of talk and get tutor.
Speaker 2: Me on that a little bit, okay, but we'll go figure it out. Man. Look, it's not like I can't use it, and it's not like I'm ignoring you. It's just that I've gotten tied up with other crap lately. So we're talking about.
Speaker 7: I mean, I still want to cast something, but I'll give you an email. But I mean, you know what they you know expect with me on the co host thing. So whatever, you know. So anyways, I just wonder to kind of yeah, I hear you, I hear what's going on. I just I mean, like, for me, I don't have a checkbook anymore. Maybe easier just don't write it. Go get a checkbook, write a check, and then send it in the mail literally, because I'm just so bad at I don't really know how to do any of these other things. And so I'm very again. I'm late to the party all the time on technology, and I've kind of been pretty good at staying off the good the last ten years. But now my job and other reason forcing me into twenty twenty five. You know, I was kind of cold just sitting back at nineteen ninety five. I should like being twenty five again. But now I'm about to turn fifty five on Tuesday. Say here we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I you know. I was thinking a lot about my eighteenth birthday recently. And my eighteenth birthday was in nineteen ninety so yours was what in nineteen eighty seven, maybe eighty eight?
Speaker 7: So I was able to vote vote for Bush senior? Can you believe it? But maybe at the time, I guess you could.
Speaker 2: I could believe that. But here's the funny part. Right in ninety two when I got to vote, I voted for Clinton. But you know, but some people will go close and do the liberal.
Speaker 3: And he was just on the row.
Speaker 2: That's not why I wanted. I kind of wanted to go through the world. But here was the calculus, He's not going to win. Yeah, so I voted he.
Speaker 7: Can't close or whatever the lot of change their rules because they were like improvement with the debates.
Speaker 3: And different things.
Speaker 7: Yeah what what you know, Winter was always bitching about well and people.
Speaker 2: Forgot people forget this nowadays. But but Perou literally bought CNA time. And I'll tell you why. He would have had my vote if I thought he had even an ice cube chance in hell to make it, you know, and he didn't. I knew he didn't. But this is a guy who actively got pissed when they didn't want to back him for pulling out, you know, left behind prisoners of war in Vietnam. A lot of people don't know that about Ross Paroul. He did what Now, okay, you know how we had a lot of missing in action people in Vietnam, Prisoners of year that were legendarily still there after the conflict ended. Well, Duou was somebody who put money into trying to get those people back home.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've always forgetting him back home. I never heard that he wasn't. But if he wasn't, he was wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're miss hearing me. Parole tried to put his money into bring those guys home Paro.
Speaker 7: Oh oh he did so, I've actually said the.
Speaker 2: Other guy winning in a parole perot. That's why he would have had my vote if I thought he had an ice cube's chance in hell of making it. I mean, if Dodger had a slim chance of making it, I would have voted parole. But people hearing you voted Clinton a coruse because you were liberally he Trump. These two things do matter. Creat Clinton was the cooler choice between Bush and himself for an eighteen year old who didn't know much.
Speaker 4: Sorry he remember he financed a rescue of a couple of EDS employees in seventy nine out of Iran.
Speaker 2: You're talking about parole again, right, Yeah, yeah, he financed all that. Yeah, because human.
Speaker 3: Beings, you right for.
Speaker 7: Pepete, or didn't you go from senior.
Speaker 4: The same thing I went to opposite the truck I voted because I knew he wasn't gonna win, but he cost He cost the election one for him.
Speaker 8: I don't think Clinton would have won.
Speaker 2: Maybe not, but anyway, maybe not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how many Yeah, I've heard that before too.
Speaker 5: I mean it was claude what I wrote.
Speaker 7: It was, I only voted because, like I thought that I didn't know that back then anyway, So I kind of voted because I first thought he was the stand up dude. I didn't really think about any of that other stuff. But then I didn't vote again til two thousand and four, and that was Bruce Junior. The second time, Bruce Junior because of the nine to eleven and everything, I was really drung hold, you know at the time Republican, Sean Hannity guy and so I but in two thousand and eight didn't vote. Twenty twelve, the last time I did vote, I voted for Gary Johnson. I know he's a joke too, but I said, at least thing't say I wrote for a libertarian at that time. And then from there I just you know, seen the.
Speaker 2: Rights that But in that ninety two election, In that ninety two election, side note every other switch I flipped. I think was Republican, and I mean from sheriff to everything else in the voting booth, everything else was Republican. It was just Clinton just to me, seemed to be the better choice between the two people. That's what I evaluated at eighteen. Sorry, but that's what I thought, and everything else went Republican to me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But again, you live and you learn a lot.
Speaker 7: But in the yeah, you learn a lot, just over even every year you learn something. I guess, yes, sir, but I don't want to lease why. I didn't want to say something about Florida.
Speaker 5: So before I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please do it, because I want to move on again and try and move through everybody quickly. So go ahead, I shut up now.
Speaker 7: I don't remember the guy's name, but he says from Ocala, Califoria.
Speaker 2: You know that's Chris.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, he's pretty close to me. He's out in the sticks there, he's I'm uh yeah, I'm over here at the beach. I'm I'm right here at New Simona Beach, right on the New Simerona and uh so he's in land, but he's there's big camping out there and lots of parks and springs and a big forest out there. I've been up through there, but I've never camped or anything over there. But it's it's really cool out in the sticks.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what put him on? Was you real quick? Before we get to the new callers, Chris, Apparently you guys are neighbors. Maybe you guys could hang out in the same woods, because I think you both like some woods.
Speaker 3: I am. I was pulling out sticker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 7: Chris? I don't know that in Paradise, as.
Speaker 2: I say, but you guys might be sort of closest to together in Florida. You might be in similar locations. So that's why I'm putting both time together so you can both talk to each other.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're out there in the sticks a bit. Hey.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been to hat Bill Park?
Speaker 7: It's south uh it memes.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 7: I've heard of it.
Speaker 3: I have not been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: A good thing about hat Bill Unlike you know everywhere else, including where you're at, it's free. It's free camping. But apparently you're only supposed to get Fridays or Saturday. Fridays and Saturdays. But people you know, it's a boat dock and people are out there with their airboats and it's like it's a good party spot. But sometimes you know, it's it's you're right along the Saint John's River and you know there's gators around. It's a really cool place. I kayak there once, but there's just two. I'm not worried about gators. I'm worried about them freaking airboats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the gators. Yeah, I went on that's that's seen.
Speaker 9: The gator probably about three three and a half feet across from you know, one of the one of the roadways.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, while yeah, we're we're in.
Speaker 3: The middle of the swamp. And then yeah, three and a half.
Speaker 7: That's a that's the when you grow up gravige tail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 7: I've been I've been down in Florida for about twenty years. I lived in Lakeland for the first ten. I've been down here, you know, Edgewater for the last ten. So it's nice here. It's I like Edgewater Way during Lakeland.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm originally you know, I.
Speaker 10: When I was moved in Florida, you know, by my parents, I was you know, moved down to Sarasota, but you know, voluntarily, I moved up here in Okalla, had an opportunity.
Speaker 5: To my house, you know, the de piece of property.
Speaker 3: Uh said, cool, that's a.
Speaker 9: I mean the only thing I can actually claim about is just the overgrowth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, over development.
Speaker 5: I mean there's too many people talking here, too many.
Speaker 9: Department complex is coming up, housing developments.
Speaker 5: You know, it's that we've been flooded by the.
Speaker 3: I know, I said. You know, I've always said Florida is.
Speaker 5: Like a picture.
Speaker 3: You know that you know, that's that's still from the bottom up.
Speaker 7: You know, they want to be you know, they want to be putting new houses and everything and all this you know progress or whatever, like into the Saint John's River and everything else is like nah, man were houses here.
Speaker 9: They're just throwing everything in there, every piece of every piece of.
Speaker 3: You know, wet lands, wild lands.
Speaker 7: I'm in there. Look at what they're doing here where I'm at. You know, you know, a mosquito, the Union and uh, the Indian River right here. You know there there's they are all kinds of problems because of development, you know, and the vanitese or something you know, evolved and and then the grass has been gone and the Water's muky here now this is where I kayak, you know, and uh, but it's it's just too much development.
Speaker 3: They got a chill a man, but there's no sign of it.
Speaker 7: They're gonna take Martin, take Audi man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: So there you go, Florida stories from two Florida guys, and don't worry. I'll get back to both of you as soon as I can. But I want to get the new caller in before I go back around to Danny, who I imagine will be a little more patient to wait just a minute and uh, let's see uh eight one seven year own.
Speaker 11: Oh yes, Well, I just wanted to say that, you know, Alex Winter that have played Ted and from the Billa and Ted movies. G made a documentary on soilk Road. I know silk Old was brought up about an hour ago.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to.
Speaker 11: Throw that out there and it's pretty good, pretty good documentary. But also I just wanted to go everyone's appearing on in terms of the po ws and John mckayin anyone remember that there was a controversy with John McKain with bringing back POWs, which is kind of ironic giving his black story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It's very interesting. I wonder if b Pete wants to comment on that, especially because you know a little bit about the John McCain backstory in the controversy, don't you be Pete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's always been on my dirt cloud list, the dirt.
Speaker 2: Cloud list for new listeners if there are any is people that really deserve to be you know, hit in the head with a dirt clod somewhere in public at some point, and would be more than happy to do that. And John McCain's on your dirt cloud list.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh, he's been there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, John McCain.
Speaker 4: And as soon as he got elected office, he pretty much started pushing POWs to them as to the side, and he really didn't do anything the whole time he was.
Speaker 2: In Man, much like most of America, except they felt good when they watched the Chuck Norris movie.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but what'll take me off was the fact that, you know, he used his war injurjuries and the fact that he was a prisoner of war and there's some very questionable things about what he gave up as a prisoner of war, wrecked a couple of airplanes, you know, but his dad was an admiral, so you know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Interesting? And admiral who does come up in some interesting historical events if one does study McCain's dad. There, you know, just saying and with a smirk. But because I'm not even gonna bother to tell you about it, how about that's it would.
Speaker 4: Be the ultimate definition of what people call a rhino Republican and name only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that definition is altered itself in the past few years, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The reason why the soilk Road thing came up, though, is because Trump pardoned the guy. And that's interesting, isn't it, especially along with if you want to, you know, just do a little cross section of the other drug kingpins that you know, and you can count that guy as a drug kingpin that Trump has pardoned quietly and nobody even bothers to mention. It's pretty funny. I mean, you know, yeah, Biden, this whole family and weird people that he decided to pardon. Sure, but it's almost funny when you take a look at somebody's pardon lists and how nobody pays attention to why in the hell would this president even care about this list of people? And it ain't always the autopen either, baby. No, no, no, no, no, it's payback. Use your head, okay, anyway, Sorry, anything else you want to add to this, because by all means, I appreciate that that little comment you brought up. I'm trying to No, I just want to make sure it wasn't just me, No, not at all.
Speaker 11: But I also I also saw I saw in the news something that happened in Cincinnati where a couple of people got stomped during like a parade or a music festival.
Speaker 3: Does anyone know anything about that?
Speaker 5: Or am I late to the party with it?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, between the New York shooting and the guy who got lit on fire who happens to be Mike Swanson's neighbor, I've been a little distracted. I don't know if you heard that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 2: You know, like I dug into those things, so I'm not aware of the Cincinnati story. But if you have a link and you're in the chat room, please put it there because I'd love to look at it anyway, you know.
Speaker 11: No, that's all I just wanted to add. I want to make sure that I wasn't off pace. With the silk quoting or John McCain not to this smirch anybody, but you know, I'm McCain and I always so I was full full of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, And there's a couple of good documentaries on that Silk Road deal. And I think I watched the one that you're talking about, but that's not the one that's in three parts though. That's the one that's one solid piece, right, Okay, okay, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Alex Winter he was indeed, yeah, he makes documentary films.
Speaker 3: It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: It was actually good. It was really well, like actually so well done. I was kind of like, whoa that one? You know, it was pretty good. It was about as good as that slew of again, the opioid crisis documentaries that came and went a couple.
Speaker 3: Of years ago. It was Dope Sick, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like Dope Sick, and a few other ones where you know, they had the drama one with Michael Keaton in it, and they had Dope Sick. And there was another one on that HBO did that was freaking amazing and it was like, damn, they're actually telling the truth in the documentary that open Media Pete for why uh oh? The Sackler family is on the ship list.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, and they got they got a sweetheart deal, yeah, which is disgusting.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's all I won.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what the funny part about the Sacklers is the most ironic and just tells you how the system really works, is they're selling opiates to pay off their opioid fines. So yeah, you know, just saying, just saying, and you know you can thank them always for oxy cotton mor hill Billy heroin as they used to call it. Just just saying. Anyway, hang on a second, Let's get the Danny if you If you hang on, we'll get back to you again. But I want to get back around to Danny real quick before we go any further, and anybody else who wants to join us, I will add you in as we go and get back around to everybody who's on the line before we're done, for sure. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call. Yeah, I know, like I held you back a minute, but I saw another call of colors. Yeah, go ahead, it.
Speaker 12: Was yeah, yeah, Crime of the Century that HBO documentary on the opioid and the sacklers.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. That was the name of the crime of the century. Thank you, Danny. I appreciate that. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: No worry as an excellent documentary.
Speaker 12: And a little story under the fly, under the radar you. On Friday, every first of the month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics comes out the report. Report came out five hours later, I believe a couple hours later, Chump fired the head of the Bureau Labor Statistics.
Speaker 5: One of the reasons.
Speaker 7: Is because of if you know how the sord.
Speaker 12: Labor works with economists, which is real boin stuff, but very important and pertinent, is that they also have to adjust because sometimes their statistics are there's a one, two and three month lag and they started adjusting, so the numbers one was rosy. So whoever replaced, who just wants to tell the emperor has no clothes, it's not going to be beneficial for all Americans, whether you're conservative.
Speaker 5: Liberal, or none of the above.
Speaker 12: Is it's really important to kind of know what direction economy's going and what's being affected.
Speaker 5: So that point there.
Speaker 12: As far as MIAs, when I enlisted, I heard from bets from Vietnam, and they had all kinds of different stories about people were left behind. Some were deliberate, some were just they just were missing, probably killed the naturally. But those are just a lot of things once we kind of pulled out that were unanswered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because people who think that Afghanistan was the first bad disaster in you know, pulling out of a country. Obviously you're not familiar with the Vietnam War because not only was the entry into that war pull but there was a lot of crap that went on through ineptitude, people not listening to Westmoreland early on like they should have, uh, you know, and a bunch of other things, but also us getting involved in that whole excursion due to the false flag app operation to begin with, Oops, I'm a conspiracy theorist. No, go check with the military dot gov's official history of the Vietnam War, and if you can read what you're looking at, maybe a bullet hole ended up in a boat. Maybe, And that's what started the the need to introduce our active troops into Vietnam, you know, right ran the Johnson administration.
Speaker 12: So the Pentagonue papers, uh to two really great books on the Afghanistan would be one that was I think Steve Cloes Ghost Wars that talked about, you know, kind of the CIA and starting with the Zepperninsky, Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan. And then another one is the you know, follow up would be the Afghans papers.
Speaker 5: And then you were probably really understand why the pullout happened the way it is.
Speaker 12: But I'm going to be a little you know, contraryan on it is that I'm glad we pulled out. You know, we should have never been there in the first place, and it was never going to go.
Speaker 2: Well in both places, whether Afghanistan or Vietnam, you know, the two longest excursions into far wars in this nation's history, you know, officially anyway, and yes, Vietnam is a much longer conflict than any history book shows you because of Lite. Frankly, we started screwing around with trying to help out the French and you can look at the disaster at a place called the Nbian Foo I think it's pronounced, and I probably just butchered it.
Speaker 5: But you know, you got pretty close. That happened in the mid fifties.
Speaker 2: Correct when we were involved from then and covertly at the time with the overt involvement in the introduction of just ground pounding. Guys starts after Kennedy dies. Very simple.
Speaker 5: But you know the other thing with Vietnam, it really started.
Speaker 12: When they when the end of the coming up on the on the two bombings, I think the eightieth Anniversity of Hiroshima and Nakasaki. But really started once the Japanese kind of pulled out of there of that part of Southeast Asia. Because Ho Chi Minh was looking, he was quoting you know Jefferson, you know, Thomas Jefferson. He was really hoping for the United States was going to kind of like support Vietnam uh as an ally like it was basically he was, you know, a resistance right, and we just kind of bought into the French, you know, keeping our colonial holds and then the Cold War. But you know, there is a lot of mistakes that we did in foreign policy. Might have written a lot of a lot of pain and suffering.
Speaker 2: Well, Ho Chi min would have been more happy to be allied with the United States than he was with the Communists. But history doesn't remember it that way too easily, does it. Uh, it was he would have.
Speaker 12: He would have we could have made an ally and even if he would have, you know, lean to more of a Marxi state. I mean, look there there's still kind of marks that we do business with them. You know, they they looked at the Chinese, it's the natural enemy as a born invader, just like they saw the French.
Speaker 5: Right, and just as this all the Americans they were patriots, right.
Speaker 2: But until we invaded, they would have welcomed us as partners and allies. And that's the thing that we supported the Catholic based regime in the in the South right. So there there was the massive mistake. And that's the funny thing as you look at things today and as far as Afghanistan goes, it's a different circumstance. It's not about colonialism. It's about where empires go to die, because nobody convade Afghanistan. And you know, the Soviet Union could have to hold you that. Oh wait they did. Okay, it doesn't work. Don't do it. It's just foolish use other means. But again, people don't want to learn from history because they don't want to learn history because every history book, not one of them, says it's real history. Huh.
Speaker 5: Anyway, yeah, you're well, the victors, the victors right, the right, the.
Speaker 12: Standard history books. I mean, the real patriots will kind of dig deeper in it. So another thing too is I just listened while I was working last night you're yours in Pierce Redman's you know, our hour and fifteen minute discussion. I sure enjoy with you and Piers to get together. You're really really are really hiptop chemistry and just kind of talking about the and he knows a lot about the Epstein, which I found it.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was a good episode.
Speaker 3: Just kudos, listen.
Speaker 2: I thank you for that. But I really want Peers to come back again, especially now because we were a little bit ahead of the headlines there with that. But I think you could add much much more information to the sphere there, because it's really interesting how that evolved. Nobody gave a crap, then conspiracy theorists cared for a minute, and then that evolved into the right wingers grabbing it, and now it's a whole mess where you've got Trump saying the Democrats made up a whole bunch of stuff, which is by the way, going to be the justification for that's not going to be a commutation by Pete that's going to be a pardon, and that's going to be the justification. Hey, there's so much screwy stuff in there that the Democrats made up.
Speaker 3: We don't know what's real.
Speaker 5: We need to let her go.
Speaker 2: Oof, it's going to be corrected that way, be Pete. Watch and I'll bet your dollar on that if you want. Maybe I think you.
Speaker 8: Wait now, I'm just thinking, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't know if you want to wait your dollar.
Speaker 13: Do you?
Speaker 4: It's awfully it's awfully hard to pardon someone trafficking kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, but if you turn it around and say that there was a lot of fake crap in there and that she took the fall for Epstein and just find that there's.
Speaker 4: Too much craft that they busted him for back in two thousand and six, I mean, even if you're just looking at the New York stuff, it's going to be awfully hard to claim that.
Speaker 2: We already people don't care about reality. They care about what they want and what they want to hear. So I mean, I gotta be honest. Think about it for a minute, think about what people are willing to accept and to put aside and ignore.
Speaker 4: At this point, Well, true, I mean, he can't run again, so you know, if he does it, you know it's not going to matter.
Speaker 8: Ain't got to worry about reelection.
Speaker 2: Well right, I mean, but just and here's the thing. Just as obvious as it was that Joe Biden was not cognitively capable will be in the president, it is as obvious to me that Trump is going to cut a deal here.
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 2: But okay, I'll take that bet with somebody if they want to take it with me, if you are against my idea, and we'll set a time limit if you like. But it's only going to go until he tries to run for a third term. So there you go. Because he's still involved in the polls, by the way, and he's still the leading the leading candidate for the Republicans according to most you know, independent polls for the next presidential cycle, which doesn't make sense to me, but you know what, a whole lot of things don't at this point.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: We might have a third term president, even though everybody was afraid Obama was going to do that. We might have a third presidential term out of Trump.
Speaker 6: Well, Obama basically did have a third term with Biden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but basically versus literally reinstalling the same guy in his eighties.
Speaker 8: I think Michae wouldn't let him do it.
Speaker 2: If you say so. Anyway, I'm gonna leave it at that. What do you think we should do here? Be Pete, I'm putting everybody on hold for a moment, okay. And we have spent kent. We have Chris fin Florida, we have Danny from California, and we have Chris from the Northeast, all up on the lines here.
Speaker 3: So what should we do?
Speaker 4: Well is if you gotta get ready for Aaron's production. So it's up to you if you want to go. Last remarks, Well, here's.
Speaker 2: The bottom line on Aaron's production. There is no Aaron's production tonight. Oh he was, which I was just recently informed of. So that's okay. Look, you can't make it home. He's not gonna be able to broadcast. It's okay. I understand. I know some people to be disappointed and wondering where the age of transitions is right now? No Kelly dot Com. But unfortunately I'm a when we got replays right now. I'm sure he'll be back next week. But you know, sometimes life gets in the way it happens. No worry's there. And besides that, I don't know, you know, does anybody care that I'm even putting out a lot of material? I don't know, but not important. I think it's more important to get to the viewers. But do you want me to just like, you know, let a little chaos reign for like ten to fifteen minutes or what?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Oh, sure, you're good with that, because I want to give you a chance to speak if you want to speak, or anything else.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: No, I've said all I had to say about McCain and the POW situation.
Speaker 8: We did have a guy here that really bent a lot of people on.
Speaker 6: That man was do you remember a guy named Ted Sampley.
Speaker 2: I do vaguely remember that name.
Speaker 3: But what was his deal?
Speaker 8: He was a veteran from Vietnam. He's from Kinston, and.
Speaker 4: He was a thorn in the side there for quite a few years going to Washington and protesting about our MIAs and POW is fully accounting for him.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 4: He was one of the major spokesmans from back when that was, you know, a popular thing back in the eighties early nineties.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what about him? What happened there.
Speaker 4: Well, he was just he was basically just especially I think I'm trying to remember if he had some stuff when Carrie was running about, because he did.
Speaker 8: I think he died before McCain, I don't know, so that would put him out of it with Carrie.
Speaker 4: Anyway, he was constantly in Washington protesting, and he had a couple of organizations that were basically fighting the government saying, hey, you know, we've got these numbers, we've got you know, legitimate statements from people who have seen.
Speaker 8: People over there. Why are we not doing anything about it? And then it was very vocal.
Speaker 4: You know, when we put Vietnam on favored trade status, that was something that he was really upset about, you know the fact that we're now trading with them and treating them like our allies, and yet we still had people over there.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and you know, it is a gang of those guys. As I remember, there was a group of them right that were really super vocal and we're pissed about all that kind of stuff, and rightfully so. And literally that led to this sort of I want to call it the rehabilitation of the Vietnam history that people went through and the sentimentality the Vietnam guilt syndrome then went out in this country for a bit, and then it disappeared down the memory hole like everything else. And it's sad to me that it did, because you know what, Okay, so the guy who was left behind five years ago doesn't matter. Now, when did he stop mattering?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't answer, I know.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering at what point what company was involved that allowed us to start the rehab of what went on over there, and the fact that we put a communist country on favored nation status so that we could do trade with them.
Speaker 6: Who wanted to move a factory over there. I don't think it was Nike.
Speaker 8: It had to be somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, sure, I'm sure of it. But then again, it's hard to unravel because people stop paying attention. Like I said, the Chuck No Harris movies, I don't know if you remember those, but the Missing An Action deal and even the Rambo phenomenon was all about turning those guys into heroes, which bothered the hell out of me, because not only were people forgotten on the battlefield, but people return here broken. And you and I've been over this. We all know my personal You know, if you know this show, you know already what I'm gonna say. But you know we've had nothing but what more suicides now hat of guys who have served? Oh yeah, because I'm sorry, you know, And I say this, and I'm talking on with the colos here we're served. I'm not saying you served during your time. I'm just saying you served. And I'm telling you that I will never ever forgive the idea that you send people in the harms way, regardless of what the core the cause is, the political calculus is, the enemy supposedly is. I don't care. Okay, there's another problem here, And the other problem is you don't just leave your people behind. You just don't. And it doesn't matter if they're an MIA or they're broken and they're back home to deal with the fact that you broke them. You as in the government, you as in the system, you as in the greeting motherfuckers, you broke them. You are responsible. We the rest of us have to live with it. So, yeah, I got a problem there. And no, it didn't start with Vietnam. It just so happens. That's my window into it.
Speaker 4: And she would think with what went on in Vietnam, somebody would have learned a damn lesson when it came to Afghanistan. We've got a whole generation there that was a twenty year occupation for what. You know, The thing that gets me now is when I see, you know, somebody put on Facebook or X that you know, we spent twenty years, We lost thousands of people, yep, more than that, injured and back home and broken, just to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exact job, guys, exactly. But here's here's the reason why. And I'm going to give you the most basic analogy I can give you. If you live in a neighborhood where a store is constantly getting shoplifted out of and people go through it the way to prison it and shove look it all the time, I'm going to tell you why. It's because a lot of people have gotten away with it. So if you continuously allow somebody to steal from you, whether it is a pack of cookies or some electronics, or it's somebody you care about freaking soul, you allow people to steal it and you'll do nothing in response, You're going to encourage more thieves. You're going to encourage not only more thieves, but at the very least more theft Get it. I don't mean to say that to UVPT. I hope you get that. I don't know what I gotta tell you a lot of people don't.
Speaker 8: We've had this discussion before, you know. It's you've got so many people out there. It's like this towed stuff.
Speaker 4: They go through, they find all this money and they cut all these programs and they kill I mean, hell, look at the Department of Education and gut it, you know, but we still I've yet.
Speaker 8: Did I see anything in the big beautiful.
Speaker 6: Bill concerning additional funding for veterans?
Speaker 8: I don't think I did. Now I may be wrong there. I've not read the thing, and there may be something tucked in there that I don't know about.
Speaker 4: But why in the hell are we not providing the money for the services to go out there and take care of the people that we basically, you know, when they signed up and we were in the middle of something, Hey, thank you for your service.
Speaker 6: Hey we're proud of your service. Boom boom boom, and now nothing.
Speaker 4: And what really gets me is the way the public is not holding Washington accountable for not taking care of all these people that we've sent over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody does.
Speaker 8: And you know what, well, we have the attention span of a gnat.
Speaker 5: You know it's on the back.
Speaker 2: Burner now, but it's not the attention span. I'm telling you that really go back to my analogy here. You can get something out of stealing, and nobody bust you. What reason you have not to continue to steal? H I'm just asking a practical question here. If I can walk into a place and I can steal my breakfast every single day, and nobody does the damn thing about it, why shouldn't I just go there and steal my breakfast every day. I'm just asking a logical question here, and now you know the why nobody does anything about it. That's why it will keep happening. Anyway. Let's let some chaos rain and bring them all on. I say, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Sure, go for it.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go to open participants are unmuted. There we go. Now let me kill off off. Hang on, hang on, I gotta kill off.
Speaker 7: My sorry, sorry.
Speaker 3: You unleased.
Speaker 2: I have unleashed everyone, so you are all live and we.
Speaker 7: Be the war mom drewing neo con drive with bread on his hands to his very last day. But don't worry. We've got Lindsey Graham now, so can continueing on the march and continue on the.
Speaker 5: Home.
Speaker 7: So uh stump, I've done talking about the scrum bags. I will know you guys. I'll try to talk about something fun.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I got I got something for you. Let me let me, let me try to take the lead here, if it's okay, that's.
Speaker 2: For a moment, all right.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know we've all been uh uh given this narrative that you know, like there are times the charm.
Speaker 9: You know, third time, ThReD times the charm doesn't apply when you tell your wife that you know she needs shi.
Speaker 3: A few pounds. Now, it gets you in the dog house. I mean I've done that myself, and that's currently where I'm sitting. You know, I got all right, I'm out here doing vehicle maintenance.
Speaker 7: You know where timon is it?
Speaker 3: This? Man?
Speaker 2: I I totally understand what you're saying. Anybody else who wants to jump in here, you go right ahead. But I got to tell you third time is a charm that's only ever worked for me in one way, and that is that you know, because I had to make two terrible mistakes to stop making mistakes when it came to marrying women. But outside of that, you know, third time is usually just because you screwed up so bad the first two times. You gotta win the third time.
Speaker 3: For God's sake, generally speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but outside of that, yeah, there.
Speaker 14: You go, truck truck can put my vote in. Uh, I tell you, sir, is this Chris Gras? Yeah, yes, yes, that's hey.
Speaker 3: What's up dude? There?
Speaker 2: How you go.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 5: Good to.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 15: I'm not gonna take over this.
Speaker 3: I just want to say mine love all the research that you do. Big Finn Man. Uh, well, I appreciate it. I'm cool to talk to you.
Speaker 5: It really is.
Speaker 11: Well that's awesome. I really appreciate it. You have no idea seriously, Uh that really makes me feel feel good right now.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to see me check. We should keep the.
Speaker 11: Discussion going. I don't know as long as you can. Uh, when you bring up mission missing in action, you know with Ignors and Rambow two, with Sir Roster Storm, like the plot points like were uh they were trying to rescue people that were listening in the action, and.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 11: Hollywood, I don't know like what Hollywood's will in the Hall of Fame really was, but they kind of like.
Speaker 3: I hear an echo, so.
Speaker 2: It's a little bleedback. I'm trying to figure out where it's coming from. But go ahead, No, just like I.
Speaker 13: Don't know if it's propaganda or not, because we really did have people that were missing in action and prisoners of war and she kind of got glossed over like for decades, and.
Speaker 11: I don't know, like then you, I don't know, do we have the same kind of situation with Iraq in Afghillistan, like with the serviceman that went over there, Like I like, tonight's the first time I've ever really thought about like whether.
Speaker 3: Or not, like the same.
Speaker 11: Aperiosities from Vietnam were carried over to two thousand and one, because I know, I know at least a dozen people that ended up didn't care because they enlisted because of Ctember eleventh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't care about you.
Speaker 7: They don't care about their soldiers. They care about their their agendas. The politicians don't care. They you know, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I got VP.
Speaker 7: I hope they gave something this big beautiful bill for the veterans. But you know what, I already got it. I think we went to a big beautiful tax break.
Speaker 2: You know, listen, you're righting, Uh, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: But here's here's the.
Speaker 2: Bad part is they figured out it's a big propaganda play. And what they figured out is the American public, No, London needs to be satisfied or made them feel better like they did with Vietnam, because they're completely ignoring the fact that we have you know, uh, dozens of guys committing suicide on a daily basis in this country.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if a proper amount of money was being spent to veters that deserve it, that they and the care that they need, wouldn't have any these these guys out there doing the Moody Warrior projects.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't have to We shouldn't have.
Speaker 7: To have anything like that. That's the point.
Speaker 2: No, And they really thought right there, and really what they did is they figured out a way to reduce the body count so the initial shock wasn't as bad. And then they figured out, nobody's gonna have any guilt if it's not in the headlines to shut it down, and therefore nobody thinks about the guys who went to Afghanistan in Iraq anymore. Oh that's over with, not for them. So again I got a big little finger to stick up at this whole thing about you know, think you for your service. Yeah, you're you're, you know good, thank you, mister Robot. Anyway, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I still think about them work.
Speaker 2: No, you do, but there are very few of us that do. And that's the ugly truth. Look, I'm gonna put you on old Chris because obviously they got to control some people's lines because of the feedback. Uh, and I'm putting them everybody back on that I can, but I put you on hold for a second, Chris. And I'm also going to put Smien Kent on a hold briefly just to keep the echo down. But I'm going to try and bounce around so that everybody can speak. Just pay attention to him to become unmuted. Sorry, guys, late Chuck, I'm back.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's a lot of too far, too late, but just say, you know, we have short term memories. Now.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to endorse Joe Biden's foreign policy.
Speaker 12: The domestic policy he passed the path back which was probably should have been been bigger, but.
Speaker 5: It was one of the biggest.
Speaker 12: Legislations that put it to law to actually help veterans, especially from Asian Orange, from Vietnam to the burn pits in the in the Middle Eastern Wars.
Speaker 5: And and yeah, we have we have a basically I think last time statistically seventeen Soldiers Committee susid the basis you don't care about it.
Speaker 12: But then also do they cut thea staff And we don't know what kind of effect that's going to happen.
Speaker 5: If you're not keeping statistics, it's going to get put down the memory hole.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of people don't remember this, but back when I had mister Hicks on this program, who was a soldier who served and was trying to sound the alarm about the burn pits, the government was denying it. Still. Yeah, twenty fourteen and fifteen and I had Hicks on here. They banned him from the PX bookstores. They tried to they pushed him out and tried to take away his retirement and everything else, simply because he complained about the damn burn pits.
Speaker 12: Well, I have we befriended a fellow marine and served three he signed up nine to eleven, served three tours Marine Battle of Faloosa, and he ended up wutting became Pavilion to start going to school. He got to get this nursing license up to a LBN, but they wouldn't pay for him to be an r N, and I think it was disgusting. We didn't pay for him to become an RN. But he's been in the medical field, and now he's been not only does he served PSD, but he's also suffered serious immune issues. And I asked him, Hey, were you around burn fits pits? He said all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now the VIA is taking care of them, but they should have they should have done that.
Speaker 12: This was you know, they're just poisoning our soldiers and you know what, you're also poisoning the community that were doing it.
Speaker 5: The innocent iraqis you know, is you know we're all people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those pits. I want people to recognize that those pits were lit in two thousand and three the first time, and you know there were chemical weapons over there, but we found amut Yet, well, where do you think they disposed of the chemical weapons? Exposed stuff in the damn burn pits? Number one? Number two they were bringing all kinds of crap in there and denying it for a decade. So how many guys do you think died in between during that decade from stuff that they didn't even understand they had. Okay, so again again, my point is, whether it's suicide or it's lung disease or whatever, understand this. You're expendable. You're expendable, and you're super expendable because you volunteered to be expendable. Yeah, and that is my complaint. Is no bad reflection on any veteran. I'm just trying to tell you that that's what makes me most sick. I don't want this done in my name. Didn't you hang on a second? I want to let other people are on. But like I said, there were echo issues. So I'm going to put it back on and see who echoes. And I'm sorry, I'm neu who echoes? But Danny's let's see if that part of it could anybody can jump in guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, it.
Speaker 3: My own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're on you to go.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: No, I just I don't know, like because I don't think the same kind of records.
Speaker 11: Will be kept like for people like I was twenty years old in two thousand and three, so like I said, like I didn't have the balls, Like I'm sorry to be crossed, but I didn't have the balls to go into the day. You know, the military around that time, and I know quite a few people that passed away or you know, they were considered miss missing the action. I just don't know, like when it comes to write the correlation between the Vietnam War and Iraq and Afgharic and I just don't know. So I don't mean to be callous when I bring it up, but.
Speaker 7: I don't know, Like.
Speaker 3: It's it's kind of hard to.
Speaker 11: Take the Pentagon seriously when you're talking about this serviceman, and especially when you hear about the reports with good chain and like putting restrictions on photographs on caskets.
Speaker 3: Coming back home and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, look, I'm going to put a couple other people on the load. And why because we got Jimmy James, I think, on the line. And I want to give everybody an individual clear opportunity to say a final word for the week, because you know, we're into the ten thirty time year. And yeah, I'm going to get off because it's been a long week, even though I haven't done a lot of broadcast. So Jimmy, you hear me, yep, absolutely go ahead.
Speaker 3: Now I'm come up a lot.
Speaker 15: So I sent you a clip keep playing.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I'm not going to play a clip right now because we're going to get out of here, but I'll save it for the next time for sure, because it's always going to be all around me.
Speaker 15: It's not even a minute along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to play unreviewed clips on here right now, right now, so I have to review stuff and I can't. I have no time to do it, and I'm unless. I was getting ready to sign off, and I wanted to put you on to speak if you want to speak.
Speaker 3: Speak the clip. All right, Well, all right, man, you know, sorry.
Speaker 2: About that, but it just so happens you came in when we're on the late end of when we're gonna sign off here. But I appreciate you, and I will save that clip for next time and I'll review it. I can't do copywritten stuff right now, so if there's any copywritten music or anything in it, I gotta watch it. If it's gonna be for podcast purposes, because otherwise I got to disqualify the podcast for distribution, which is a pain in the ass. And also I'm being more careful since I got kicked off with yet another platform and got you know, deactivated on PayPal. But hang on, I'll give you another chance. At the very end, I'll let you out the last word for this show, Jimmy James, hang on there. Okay. Anyway, let's go back around, and I'm just gonna go around to the order that you guys are laid out on the app, which is weird because I can't even remember who called in first. I don't feel that well. But anyway, so no disrespect to anybody's order of calling in. I'm going to get around to everybody right now and let you throw in your final thought for the week. Please, and also be pete if you want to prepare an idea in your mind, something you want to say, I'll get to you right before Jimmy James. Okay, so good to you. All right, thank you guys, And I'm not even going to give you a final word for this week. Just everybody else's whatever they say, it's theirs, Okay, So I guess that's Chris.
Speaker 11: First, Hey, Jimmy James, You're a great guy, and thank you for all your help. And that's all I got to say. Thank you, and thanks Chuck and be.
Speaker 3: Pete, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Chris. Look, if I was not in the position I'm in currently, i'd also try and help you out as well. But somebody clicked my PayPal, so that was, you know, my main source of income, and I'm dealing with that.
Speaker 3: And I do.
Speaker 2: Anyway, guess we got Danny from California next up, and yeah, yeah, your thoughts man.
Speaker 12: Yeah, thank you for having me. My thoughts is, I've been a little busy, but I want to reconnect. You have a you said there's a missus o's PayPal, because I'm sure my PayPal's not gone through because of this.
Speaker 3: You sure have it.
Speaker 5: But I've been busy. But this weekend I'll get on.
Speaker 12: And get rehooked up seconds start contributing again. And I encourage everybody else to contribute to Chuck. He's put out some good work over the years, and I appreciate that you let me come on and see.
Speaker 5: What I what I have to say.
Speaker 2: I appreciate Danny, and if you do that, that's great. Yeah, Unfortunately I've had to put hers in there and a lot of people don't trust it. But and you don't have to talk about the show as you find a word. This is not rehearsed, this is not anything I asked anybody to do. But I really truly appreciate it. And I know you're sincere Nanny, so thank you and thank you you know. And also you're one of the few people I like to talk to you on Facebook occasionally.
Speaker 3: For me, Thank you.
Speaker 12: I appreciate I have to watch it because I get generally nobody agrees with me when I put out like my my real thoughts, but I like to share with the family stuff, you know, the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but you're nine you, but you're not nasty or wude to other people or me. Look, and that's the thing I like. No matter what it is you're talking about and putting out, you always took me about it.
Speaker 12: I really appreciate that I had actually had and it really made me feel good. I had a few people reach out to me, and they're they're on a far different political perspective. I consider myself on the Christian left, and they have says I may not agree with politically with you, but I appreciate that you actually will engage in a a.
Speaker 5: Very respectful dialogue.
Speaker 12: And that's all I'm really looking for because look, most of my friends and most of my loved ones, they're conservative. I was raised in a very environment. I'm just more independent and I come from a real honest place, and I just I really care for the betterment of people overall. I'm a bleeding heart, Like I said, I'm a god very bleeding heart, lovable lefty, and I don't care who you are or you know, I just want you better.
Speaker 5: And I've been blessed with my life, so i just want to share it.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate those kind words.
Speaker 2: Yeah and really yeah, sorry, d I mean I thought you were done there, But look, respectful dialogue is a perfect phrase for what it is you do on there. And you know, being a guy who does believe in individual rights, does believe that guns are good tools, does believe a bunch of things. People going, we're contradicting yourself, Well not. These are actually my beliefs, not a formula somebody else gating, just real simple. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's mine.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: The other Chris On the line in Florida, though your thoughts.
Speaker 3: All right? Two quick points all right.
Speaker 9: One to mister Chris Graves, if you ever really needs to help needs helping, and the property that I've got, I have three mobile home or three Arvy pads with electric subject water, all that hooked up, I'd be.
Speaker 3: Glad to help him out if I can't.
Speaker 9: Two, if you were to start up an adventure with a podcast, I would consider.
Speaker 3: I would like to tell you that consider a like commedic news in a comedic news probably a podcast. Uh.
Speaker 9: I didn't even throw my head right now. I'm an amateur and this stuff. But yeah, I've got a different point of view.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree with you know what. Between you and Jimmy James, believe it or not, you guys got good ideas.
Speaker 3: I I like it.
Speaker 2: I want to do a comedic news thing. I would love to do that, but I don't know. I don't think I'm that funny. I mean, you know, outside of my house, you're.
Speaker 3: More funny than anything. Chuck.
Speaker 9: I'm not trying to catch you off, but I mean you got to be able to laugh at this ship, because you know.
Speaker 2: What, the world's the stage, right Well, anybody can laugh at it, right, but to get other people to laugh is a gift that I just don't feel like as though I have. I wish I did, but maybe maybe if some of you guys help me with it, we can do it.
Speaker 6: I think you've got more potential than what you realize.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm all forward if you want to, if you want to pitch in to help, just get it rolling, and you know con you know, contribute content wise. I would love to do that. I'm sorry I'm stepping all over your final thoughts, but but you're good. I'm coold with.
Speaker 3: This discussion.
Speaker 2: Cool cool. I appreciate you man, and look, and I thank you for sticking by me once again. I apologize for getting the wed with you in the chat room. But you said a couple of things that sounded like the jack stick that gave me a problem, and I was like, oh you're back, uh, and and I I am. I don't share what damage I do to that guy. So for a moment, you look like familiar to that guy. So that's my mistake again. Uh, you and I are probably more alike among my listeners. You and I are probably more alike than uh anybody hearing this would realize. Uh, so my sincere apology for getting mad with you for a second even as well, Listen, I know how to be a professional asshole. I got you. Uh just just ask you just well you can. You can't ask my ex wives because they're both dead anyways. Uh you know all about the fun there, but.
Speaker 3: Uh, for I haven't come in.
Speaker 2: I'm living it right. Look you got and you got to laugh at all of it. And believe me, the second that I that I know I'm gonna die, the first thing I'm going to do is laugh my ass off. Anyway, when when the universe decides to be merciful, I might let everybody lose for a final Norman of chaos. But we do have two other people to get to Sped Kent and Jimmy James, and also b Pete is going to go in before Jimmy James, but hopefully Jimmy's loading up with something good towards the end here. Uh Smith, Kat you we're back to live your thoughts.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I wanted to say thanks Charlie. To callers that can't call it, you guys are awesome. You rock and uh scared to talk to you guys and hear from you guys. Uh right now, Man, I was hoping this is like the third time now that I've got a you know, I took a Friday off and there's no an uncle and and I like I caught up with him finally. What was it like two weeks ago, Chuck, I was off and I was able to call in and get hold of now and like last week, I missed it. Like I said before, I was listening to the Uncle Show on the rerun before you went live here tonight, and you know, because here's the guys talking about I started talking about all Cochin and he's going the Uncle is letting the you know, the BA caller to call in and all that, and I can hear like, oh, man, I know I wanted to and I was working. I was thinking about it when I was working, like, man, I know they want to talk wrestling to Hulk just die. So anyways, I didn't hear it, but you know I showed up tonight and now there you know, there's no uncle on Aaron. But I gotta give Aaron and Uncle up warning warning next time I take you guys better be around, all right, that be in. I'll just say, Chuck, I'm gonna send you an email, but if you want, I can hang out a little bit, you know, after the show and talk instead of type a couple of questions and stuff, so be easier and typing it all out on email if you want to hang out for a couple minutes. But that's up to you, but it would help because I hate typing.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's just let's just give it a couple of minutes and we'll we'll see if I can get if I can close out the show within a reasonable amount of time, I'll do that well. To be honest, I'm suffering.
Speaker 7: From just gonna say it was good to talk to everybody and be peating. And I'm not going to keep us any longer, but I'll move it a while. But I just want to say, love everybody, Love your neighbor. There at Divide and Talkers, they're alders trick in the book, and that's how they're getting away with everything, all the big you know, these powers that be are doing it right here. They got everybody divided, So just come together, everybody to show the well, you know, watch bears, watch live can Bears on YouTube. It's awesome. It's like medicine. I can't explore dot org the best thing you can do and love everybody, and I'll be.
Speaker 2: Around, so excellent drank and spank can't and yea stick around for a couple of minutes. We're going to get to Jimmy James right after we go to BP. But like I said, I'm just kind of warm down because I was doing a lot of work behind the scenes this week and anyway, hear a lot of broadcasts. But I had to do this show and glad I did, because just a small group of guys can create an interesting dynamic and something that is good not only for them to speak to, but for others to hear. And that's my organizing principle here for this show. I want to give everybody a platform. Yeah yes, but I also want to give them the ability to hear something different here so we can keep doing that. I'm happy to do it as long as I can afford to keep it rowing very simple. Repeat. Before we go to Jimmy James, I'm going to give you your shot because I did tell him they'd give him the final word, so I'm gonna you know, I always try to follow through them what I say I'm going to do well.
Speaker 4: I just appreciate everybody calling in this week, and yeah, we had a pretty good show, and.
Speaker 2: We'll go ahead and move on to Jimmy right, And we didn't even get to naked news, but hang on to that.
Speaker 3: We can say that.
Speaker 2: I think it'll keep over the week, you know, like in the fridge, like certain kinds of foods, you can leave it in here till next week. Yeah, I think we can do that with that one. But yeah, so I'm going to give the final day though.
Speaker 4: Oh all, while we were while we were discussing this, I did look. The New York Times ran a story in two thousand and one. Apparently we have no MIAs and no pow is from the Afghan Iraq conflict.
Speaker 8: In fact, this was the first time that they didn't.
Speaker 4: Have anybody to put in the tomb of the unknown soldier because they were able to identify everybody.
Speaker 8: Based on these newer DNA techniques that they've done.
Speaker 2: Don't think that's true, me, Pete.
Speaker 6: I'm just telling you what the New York Times reported.
Speaker 2: I won't fair enough, but I'm asking you in the real world, don't believe that didn't buy that story. That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 8: No, I think it's highly plausible.
Speaker 4: We had people over there that nobody knew was over there, and therefore they turned off missing.
Speaker 8: Nobody knows where they were.
Speaker 2: M I don't almost find it impossible that the military lost nobody, but because they lost people in every single effort they ever made, even when it wasn't a lot, they always lost somebody.
Speaker 5: I said that bo Bergdal was.
Speaker 4: The last one that was captive that they got back, and that's the one that you know, we traded a bunch of money based on their their statistics that the New York Times looked into it. I wouldn't think that unless you know, Hey, the story came out when Biden was in.
Speaker 3: So who knows.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't care who was in. I caught bullshit. But that's me, you know, again, the conspiracy theorist, the dummy, the liberal right. If you want to hate me, oh oh, you can also hate me as a right wing lunatic who's an anti vaxer scumbag too, But you know that's okay. You don't know where I'm coming from, apparently speaking to all those hate mails and stuff. You know, still, one of these days I think I should make a book out of them. Really. But anyhow, let me give Jimmy James the final word. I told you I wasn't going to talk, but I got to fill the gaps here. And thank you VP for doing this with me. Thank you to all the callers, and especially thank you to Jimmy James, who you know, again, we would have lost some facility here to even do this show and had he not chipped in at the right time to help, let's keep going, just saying, but yeah, Jimmy, you won't find a word for the week. I'm sure you got something now, maybe loaded up. It's on you.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to make a shout out to American Eagles. She could finally putting an attractive woman in the jeans ad nice after about seven years of.
Speaker 16: Vomiting after looking at what they call models in Sydney's Swinging Chick. Yeah, that's definitely move in the right direction.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 15: I'm sure she kind of that kind of down syndrome look thing going on, but hey, at least she's got two big hooters, all right, the bus.
Speaker 2: Perfect. And I got to tell you, if you won't respect that, maybe you're listening to the Long Show, I'm nearly O
Speaker 3: And