Speaker 1: All right, what's up everyone, and welcome back to the Biblical hit Man. I'm your host, Steven. I'm here with Jesse. We got Taylor in the house. Joining us yet again is Justin aka Doc Brown, the host of the Prometheus podcast Prometheus Lens podcast forgive me for that, and the author of the Epic of Esau, which we're going to get into today. Super excited for it. Long waited. And folks, if it's your first time here, you're returning you haven't done so already, and you're on the YouTube side of things, smash that subscribe button. Like the show, share with your friends, and drop a comment down below about what you think about the episode. Also, you can check us on audio. You can check us on speaker, Apple podcast and Spotify. But justin, welcome to the show man.
Speaker 2: Hey man, thank you for having me back. Man. Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's good to have you back on. Sorry for all the little hiccups in the beginning there, but super excited man to have you on. You've been busy, dude, You've been busy. You've been jumping around on a lot of shows going over you know your your book, tell us a little bit about it. And where the audience can find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, I actually I always go too hard.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like go hard to go home. You know, I never go home. I finished the books I just started. I was like, hey, man, I just start going out on all these shows and kind of promote the book. And I can handle you know, two or three recordings a day, three or four days a week. Yeah, I'll just get it over with. Oh about kill me. I'm winding down now, right range down as I used to be forty now.
Speaker 1: Man, it's crazy. It's crazy, you know. I mean the amount of work you put into thing, especially having you know, a nine to five job right like pretty much all of us. It is a lot of work. Man. I give I give a lot of credit to you, and I have a lot of respect for what you do and all the hours and editing and you know, just content creating right in general. It takes a lot out of you. And you know, it's it's awesome. Man. Your book is awesome as well. I've read it about one and a half times, if that makes any sense. But uh, it's a fun read, folks. It's uh, there's a lot of interesting takes in it as well. I really enjoy how you kind of created a foundation, you know, at first, and then you came in with the final act, which I love books that kind of build you up for that, right, So, but if you don't mind just telling the audience a little bit about yourself and where they can find your shows and websites and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, names Justin Brown. I'm just a nine to five knuckle dragger man, just like everybody else. Go to work, come home, pay my bills. But I've always been a history nerd and a Bible nerd, and around twenty twelve got red pilled and started finding all this cool, fascinating, supernatural and weird stuff in the Biblical text. And once I started seeing all this stuff, I started making connections with all these other historical events and ancient mythology. And I always loved that stuff. So I just started connecting all these dots, man, And once I started doing it, it just confirmed my faith and solidified it. It excited me and drew me closer to God, and I wanted to share that with other people. I was like, if I get this excited about it and think this is so fascinating, surely there are others that share this passion with me. So I just started doing some podcasts with some friends and that ended up branching out to do my own solo show. Uh. Instead of just looking at the Bible, I looked at ancient history, mythology, los civilizations, cryptids, all those fascinating subjects that we love to dive down and just filter them to a biblical lens. And that show was the Prometheus Lens Podcast. It's just a little over a year old now, and that led to me writing my first book, The Epic of Esau, The Birthright and Seed War. But anywhere you can consume content, man, Apple, Spreaker, Spotify, YouTube, all those fine establishments. Any where you can consume that kind of stuff, you can find me to search up Prometheus Lens podcast, and the same for all the socials. I'm usually putting out two or three reels a day and keeping you guys with some good infotainment.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, man, What was it like? You know, what was the journey like writing it? You know.
Speaker 4: What was that like?
Speaker 2: Honestly it was. It was weird, but of course I have nothing to judge it by. Uh it's my first one. But I started finding all this cool stuff, and I just thought it would be a cool podcast at first. So I reached out to my buddy Bo Kennedy from The Bump podcast and was like, hey, man, I found this, this and this and this is like the first few little things that I found. And I was like, I think it'd be a pretty cool podcast. You want to, you know, talk about it? And he was like, oh, yeah, man, that'd be awesome. You know, what do you want to call the show? And I was like, I don't know, let me think about it. He come back, He's like, I know what i'd call it. I'd call it the Epic of Esau because I was making correlations with the Epic of Gilgamesh at that at that point in the beginning. And I was like, hell, yeah, dude, that's awesome. Run with that, and uh pretty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, it's a great, great book title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely couldn't take credit for it, but uh and the show just blew up, man. And it was honestly, like in November and Bo's been podcasting for you know, like five.
Speaker 4: Or six years.
Speaker 2: He's he's built a good you know, following, and it was funny like around uh uh, I think it's it has to be in January because it's at the start of the new year. But he reached out to me. Uh, He's like, hey, man, I just got my wrapped stats from Spotify. He said. You're not gonna believe this, he said. You know, your episode was only like two three months into the year, he said, but it made my top five for the year in downloads. That's awesome. And I had and I had all kinds of people reaching out, you know, hey, dude, you should write a book. Hey dude, you should write a book. And I just had so many people reach out and talk about how fascinating that show was and how I should do a book. So I was like, hell, I'll try to write a book. I've always wanted to. And honestly, the first sit down, I mean I plowed through like six chapters in the city.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean, yeah, you're locked in.
Speaker 2: And then after that it's like it just like, yeah, I hit like a writer's block or just lost inspiration. And then so I would find something cool, I'd write a chapter, a couple of weeks would go by, you know, I'd write another chapter. So and then it strung out and I started doing shows talking to people about the stuff I was finding, kind of like in lifetime, as I was finding this stuff, and it strung out for just a little shy of two years to get it all finished. But like I said, the last few months of this past year, I told myself, I got a couple weeks off from work for Christmas break. You know, I've been going around for the past year talking about this book, and everybody's asking me when's it coming, when's it coming? I was like, I have to just focus get this thing done, man. So that's what I did. Just my my Christmas break that I had two weeks off work, I just pounded the rest of it out.
Speaker 1: Right right, folks, If you're not familiar, you know Doc Brown, he's probably one of the main proponents for like talking about Bigfoot in the Bible and making some connections there. You know, I haven't been in the community that long to really tell who's you know, been talking about what, But you know, I remember listening to you on the Tinfoil podcast. It's had to be maybe two years ago now or something, probably in the middle when you were writing the book and you were talking about the Sauce story with Jacob, and you know, I reread it again, right, like going through your book and it's a very interesting story story, right, and knowing how the church is today, I feel with the idea of making a comparison with Bigfoot and Esau that the churches, you know, they look at as a heretical right, like like heresy almost right, And so what's that like? Have you had any like backlash or anything like that or or you know, anyone one kind of you know, I'm trying to tell you you're wrong or this or that. You know how the church is, So it's kind of it's tough. I just wanted to see, you know, what you've interacted with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, of course. I mean I've had some people you know that are you know, open minded and willing to entertain, you know, new ideas and new thoughts, you know that really praise the brook book and say, you know, like when you go to Amazon and look at my reviews, uh, which the book's done awesome. And that's one thing I want to say, God's blessed that thing, because I mean I'm a nobody, you know, a small podcast, never wrote a book. And I told myself, I'm like, if I sell a hundred copies, that's my goal. If I sell one hundred copies, dude, I'll be tickled pink. I'd be happy with that. I sold one hundred copies within the first week.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: But so it's working on five hundred now, I yeah. So uh. But by reviews, you know, you encourage everybody that buys it to give a review. Most people don't, you know. But I'm guilty of that myself. But there's like, last time I looked there, it's like maybe fifteen or eighteen reviews, but a large majority of them that I noticed says if basically along this lines, you know, if you are comfortable in your theology and you think you got the answers and you got it figured out, don't read this book. I don't enjoy this book open minded. If you're open minded and you're willing to entertain new ideas and have yourself stretched and learn new things. And even one person said, if you're ready to hold the skeleton key to unlock the rest of Scripture and realize how little you know, you're gonna thoroughly enjoy this book.
Speaker 4: Common Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was happy with that, but yeah, but I've had a lot of people pushback. Of course, the Bigfoot community. I know, they're like, no, it's physical. You know, you're insinuating that it that it's spiritual. Fo yeah, exactly. And then h And of course I've had some you know, really closed mind with Christians, you know, say, oh, that's laughable, you know, and that was hyperbole, that was poetic language, you know, and things like that. But honestly, the most pushback that I've gotten and being called a heretic and uh, getting some people tore up is one chapter. That's a fifteen chapter book, but I have one chapter on the serpent seed and that I don't know what it is, but that is a lot button topic that gets people tore to piece.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm glad you said something because you know people watching right now obviously right you know, our followers and stuff that we got a lot of backlash whom we had on Joy Pew right and we were getting into that serpent seed theory, which I do want to touch on it later on. And it's it's something that's outside of an echo chamber. It's something that's outside of you know the normal traditions of the elongated amounts of teaching from just generation generation generation the.
Speaker 2: Modern church though, I mean if you go when you look at all the ancient writings, Oh yeah, that they all that way. We can debate whether it's real or not. And I say that even in the book. I mean you've read it. I say, we can debate all day long if this is real or not physical, or if it's spiritual, but we cannot debate that that was the beliefs and the thoughts of the people of that time.
Speaker 1: And that's important, man, you know. And you know what's funny. I saw video Wes Huff even talked about it on any on someone's show, Big Show, and so but he's he was getting into like the Book of Enoch, the first one, right, because there's there's other writings that are Enoch that are like like Gnostic in a way, or they kind of the first Enoch is the one that was, you know, the first century Jew was reading. It was before the New Testament was made and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: But I think Wes even says that two and three might be forgeries.
Speaker 1: So the whole main point of his conversation with the guy is that, you know, the Jews did believe in these supernatural things, you know, And that's why I really wish I could just take my Bible, go back in time and just kind of flip through the pages a little bit with like Paul and be like, hey, dude, like interpret or any perspective now you know something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, well, I mean it says even like back then to a whole serpentcyed thing. I tend to believe, like you know, beguiled, it had some sexual nature to it if you break it down, and so you know, it's not some Sunday school like oh kids, yeah, Adam and Evan and Apple.
Speaker 1: And then just talked to an independent funnel fundamental Baptist friend of mine, and you know, he was telling me what what you know he thinks of the English version of the Bible. When we like to kind of dig deeper, right, you know, we like to go and look at the Hebrew or look at the Greek, right and and get the meaning of those words. A lot of a lot of Christians say believe that the English translation is straight up like it's untouchable. It's it is the perfect and you know, and every.
Speaker 2: Word is perfect and changed for all eternity. E. Those are those are the people you can't talk to in reason with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, well, and I had I was having a conversation. It was a really good conversation with them. It actually went on for like an hour. But you know, I would dig deeper into the Hebrew, you know, roots and the meaning of certain words, you know, just for example Genesis six, right, and and relating that to to that other side. And they were like, oh, Hebrew's like uh, you know, massively misinterpreted. And I'm like, what how there's Hebrews, you know, scholars, there's Hebrew. Yeah, people that study the language. It's been I get it. It's a very old language, but you know, pretty accurate. So but so Doc you you I love how you went through your book, man, And kind of where I'd like to start is going through like the cultural connections with Bigfoot in our society today, you know, in our world. And the thing you kind of talk about is the wild Man. It's kind of open that up for us, and uh, you know, it's a fun thing to get into because yeah, it's massively you know, covered throughout the whole world.
Speaker 2: So and honestly, man, I'm glad and thankful that you said, you know, you started off and you laid the foundation and all that because Honestly, that was my intention. Uh. I didn't want to assume that people knew the backstory of Bigfoot, and with that, the people that are not big Bigfoot enthusiasts, I wanted to give them kind of a crash course and show them that these other ancient traditions and you know, quote unquote mythos and stories and legends talk about this wild man and if we take the context of that wild man, all the descripting factors, what it does, all the stories, and I wanted to stack them beside our modern term Bigfoot and show them that this is the same thing, this is the same entity or creature. And so I wanted to lay that foundation and build up this house from the bottom. And that was honestly my whole intention of that. But one of the resources that I used that I found really good because I was never a real big Bigfoot enthusiast, you know, I mean, I had the general thirty thousand foot view of what Bigfoot was and things like that. So I was not one of these guys that was well versed in Bigfoot and heard all the testimonies and stories and listened to the Bigfoot podcasts and read all the literature, and I was not one of those guys, so this was kind of a learning experience for me as well. But I went through because my big thing that I love doing. Anybody that follows my shows and stuff knows that I love comparative mythology. I'm a firm believer. If you see the same type of story throughout the world, throughout time, throughout culture, I'm not a coincidence theorist. There has to be some kind of truth rooted into those stories or a while, did it transcend the globe and time and all these cultures, right, because there has to be something to it, absolutely, And that's what I found digging through this. But it was called by many different names. Of course, it's going through many different times, many different cultures and tongues and cultural lenses. So I just started looking for common themes. I started looking for wild men or hairy men or beasts, you know, and things like that that matched these descripting factors, and I did. I found it everywhere. When you go to China, they called it the urine. It was this hairy monster beast creature that was humanoid and was intelligent and roamed the woods and people had encounters with it, and it would sometimes it was benevolent, sometimes it was evil, and it would raid people's houses and villages and take their animals and eat their animals and livestock. When you go into Europe, they called it the wood wofts or the wild man right, and the same thing. They were covered in hair. They lived out into the woods in the wilderness. They would raid towns, steal livestock, kill livestock, and even abduct women and rape women. And they would give birth to these little hairy beasts. And you go to the Americas, you have bigfoot, that's the modern term. The Native Americans called it EASTI, popeye, and all these other different names. And I even list that in the book. I have like a huge list of just all these different names that just the natives called them. Yeah, And then you have the harried six fingered giant legends of the Native Americans, and they call them the city car. They were huge giants covered in hair, red hair, with six fingers and six toes. So I used to.
Speaker 5: Build little pits too for them, like they used to go after them and then have spike pits like ANTAGONI is it, and then have them go and fall on that and that's how they would kill them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. I even think what like the Celts and the Druids, right, and their traditions with that too. What's the tradition where they celebrate in the street. It's almost like a parade of like, yeah, the demonic Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you go into Sardinia, uh, the island of Sardinia during the winter solstice, they have this thing and they call these harry beasts the mathonesh excuse me, or the Methans, and these guys dress up, they cover themselves in black goats fur, and they dance and parade through the town with hundreds of copper bells strapped to their backs. And while they do this, they chase the women. And then so you go up into Europe, Uh, you have Crampus. Yeah, he's this hairy beast covered in hair and he abducts children. And then even a lot of the Christmas cards and stuff, you see he's also sexually promiscuous, like a lot of these wild men stories and wild men fertility gods. There's lots of Christmas cards that you find, uh, and they're like erotic in nature, where crampis not only comes into discipline the bad children, He'll discipline the bad women too. And it shows women waiting up in lingerie while their husbands at work on the night shift, waiting for crampis and pulling out his whip, and she's looking like she's really enjoying.
Speaker 1: You know. Oh man, it is wild, all the traditions and all that kind of stuff. And I mean, it seems to be a phenomenon that's been going on for very long time.
Speaker 4: Yeap, very long time. Doc, what's your what's your take on? Soorr'd to interrupt you, Steve, what's your take on? Like not catching them? I mean, I've seen some trail cam footage and trail cam pictures that look pretty convincing, but everybody always says the same thing, like Elon says the UFO, they're very subtle. I haven't seen them. There's no evidence. What's your take on? Like the hard to get evidence, the hard to get picture evidence of Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Honestly, with that and I talk about in the book, I think it's like we talked about. I think it might've been pre roll or maybe towards the beginning of the show, I can't remember, but how it's not just this it's not just that it's this and that it's usually a combination of things. Usually things are not that cut and dry, and I think that is the case with this bigfoot. Do I think there's some physicality to it? Yeah, And with that that could be a lost remnant still roaming, or it could be uh an interdimensional type thing that can temporarily uh have physicality, and that's why you see it phasing in and out.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's also the whole spiritual side to it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think if you go with the context, uh, they were Harry giants, and you get into the whole est Sau thing Esau marries into Nephlim giant clans and breeds with them. And these giant clans were from the land of Mount Sier. And when you break into the etymology of the Hebrew Sierra means Harry. So he marries into known de Nepholim giant clans who their names identify them as Harry. Anyway. Wow, And then you hear the stories about the the Iraq guys. They're walking through the mountains and out of this cave comes this Harry covered in hair, giant. You know, we see a remnant, a leftover that was survived into modernity possibly, right, right, And I think that's what it is. You have this feral race of giants, and like anything DNA uh doesn't get stronger with time, it dissipates and you have inner breeding and uh, you know, this gene is probably alive and well through humanity today. It's just it's become so weak that it doesn't manifest in higher like it used to. It's not as strong, right, And.
Speaker 3: I've seen over time they shrink down too, Like they used to be like really really tall like, but now they're shrinking down to like normal human like size nowadays, to where you know, we can't really tell as much.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Like, I think it's like we started out a lot taller to humanity and every everything else and all the nepheline where we teller it's like a.
Speaker 1: Huge generation or a de evolution, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And when you go to the book Enoch, it says that the these giants, these nephilim, you know, they're when they die, their spirits are cursed to be demons and wander the earth until the end of time until judgment. So if these you know, bigfoot wild men Harry Farreell giants, when they die, their spirits remain, and so would they not choose a familiar form manifest And that's what we're seeing these you know, spiritual UH entities phasing in out of reality through portals. And the thing was too, is when you go into the the biblical account Uh one of the races born through this union of Esau with these giants, he birthed Amelek and Amelik births the Amalekite race. You break into the etymology of that name that means the blood liquors. And when you get into Eliazar and you get into the writings of Rashi, these these Uh Jewish rabbis and their writings, they talk about that they were known sorcerers. Oh, so you have that aspect too. They're phasing in and out of reality. And that's why God told his people, you know, don't leave anyone alive. Kill every man, woman and child. And in Roshi's writings it says because they were known sorcerers, they were known shape shifters. He uses that word in his writings. They were known shape shifters and and shift and shift into animals to evade capture. And that's why God said kill every man, woman, child.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a skinwalker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. And then the thing is too, like, you know, people get upset. They're like, well, why did God back in those days kill like the women, men and children and blah blah blah. That's why because they weren't human period, like anymore, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's nepheline bloodlines mixed with people who like are skinwalkers now because you know, in order to be a skinwalker in the native tribes at least, they had to.
Speaker 1: Kill the person they loved the most and.
Speaker 3: Do a whole bunch of Satanic rituals. So I'm just like, that's why God he has. God's ways are higher than man's ways, so of course he knows that. But the general populace nowadays are just like, oh, God was an evil person and blah blah blah blah blah, he just slaughtered everybody for this. I'm like, you got to break it down and you got the answers, you know, like and in your book they can be like, yo, this makes sense, you know absolutely.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree, man. The book is for everyone, you know, like, it's not just you know, for Christians. I think it's a way to help Christians kind of uh, you know, be or become aware that Wow, you know, I thought I knew what scriptures were talking about. You know, it kind of opens up that that light to getting you to want to dig deeper in the Bible, getting you to want to kind of make some connections that are out there the world, and you know it'll help us.
Speaker 2: It is. It's a skull key man, because it was a learning and experience for me as I was going through it. It was a journey for myself. And once I found this story, this narrative, this meta narrative inner layered into this Bible of ours, it answered so many ambiguous questions that I had. And I'm a guy that has read the Bible front to back many times throughout my whole life. I've read the ancient Biblical text. I mean, I'm constantly in logos Bible software breaking into the Hebrew. I mean, I ain't saying I'm anybody special, but I'm a nerd. I'm a Bible nerd. And there was all kinds of stuff that just left me scratching my head that I was like, man, why why is that that don't make sense. I mean, why would they just put that there and just leave that there? That makes no sense. But once I found this stuff, man, it was it was the skeleton key that unlocked it, and it tied everything in hand in glove. So ninety percent of the stuff that I thought was just ambiguous didn't make any sense or left me confused. It answered all that and tied up so many loose sins and it completed this what in my mind was kind of a fractured story and made it flow like water Man from front to back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it definitely helps with like your apologetics, you know, like it helped me. I mean I never would have had an answer for like what Taylor was talking about, you know, like the whole genocide claims right on God, But it's important to want to figure out the answers to these questions. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy because what they teach us in you know, basic church nowadays, like so many Christians are like way down here and we should be knowing way more some witches and warlocks, no more than than we do on stuff. And that's not okay man. Like you know, like I think a lot of Christians don't want to be open minded. Unfortunately, I feel like they have a one track of mind. It's either black or white, there's no in between.
Speaker 1: We can't be like that, especially.
Speaker 3: When we got the adversary or the devil, you know, looking to kill, steal and destroy and just look for any avenue, you know, because ignorance is not bliss man. You know, just because you don't know the stuff going on. It's just like, you know, just because you don't know a law doesn't mean you can claim ignorance. And that's how it is in the spirit realm, you know. So we have to be vigilant. We have to be you know, be watchful as watchmen and warn the people. And this is exactly what God has called you to do. I believe with your book, and I believe we're coming into a time where we're living that you know, this information is becoming out there. The truth will be revealed, and it's it's out there, man, like, so people can't claim ignorance no more. We got all this technology out here and people can't be blinded. Now, you know, we have to.
Speaker 1: Study to show ourself approved and do the homework.
Speaker 3: And you know, I believe your book is like a huge stepping stone for Christians to kind of be like yo, just kind of step back and look at it for what it is.
Speaker 4: And that makes sense certainly. It certainly makes it more interesting than what everybody's been told. And speaking on ignorance, can we can you go, doc? Can you go over the verse where it talks about like Esau being born? What does it say exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Esau. That's in the Genesis twenty five twenty five, the birth and it says the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a hairy cloak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so his name was Esau. So speaking on that verse, I was watching a video the other day of a young man that goes around, he's a Christian young young man and he goes around and he talks to everyone. But he he had stumbled upon, and probably on purpose, a stand a hut where the Hebrew Israelites or outside of a college campus or whatever. And you know, they got their microphone and they got the guide to the next of the next to them with the Bible, and he's flipping through verses and he's going and it feels like they try to twist scripture to fit their narrative and they try to say, I remember he was trying to say that Esaw is proof, that's the Caucasian lineage. What do you have any take on that? What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: And they think the white people are like the devil because they're like, yeah, they think we're the serpent seed lines.
Speaker 4: He specifically says that the Hebrews really specifically says Saw is proof that that white man is of savage beast, and that's where our lineage comes from. Is with what he's saying.
Speaker 2: And like you said, anybody can take any scripture. I mean honestly, any intelligent person or a quick witted person can take any scripture and twisted to what they want and knowledge bomb you with all kinds of random stuff.
Speaker 1: That sounds right.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And that's what a lot of people do. But the thing is you have to, you know, get your context. You got to read the verses all the way around it. You can't just go off that one verse. You got to look at all the other stories with Esau and whatever the subject matter is and get a fuller context. Because people can if someone has an end goal in mind or an idea, they can take any one sometimes maybe even two and take those scriptures and just manipulate and twist that thing like a laughy taffy or a pretzel to make it what they want it to be. And if you are not studying to show thyself approved and know your stuff, you can be deceived. And what they do is they say, oh, he come out red. Oh they're talking about the rosy cheeks skin. It didn't say rosy cheeks, it's that he was covered in red hair.
Speaker 1: When I told my friend that, he was like, oh, yeah, he's just it's just a hairy guy. I was like, no, I'm a hairy guy. I am a hairy guy. Look it's from the forehead to my ankles. Look listen.
Speaker 2: And now that I even had somebody that follows me on Instagram and I ain't gonna mention names, but they just recently followed me. And this person is it's a female and she is white as white can be. But it doesn't matter what I post doesn't matter. She has a very long winded comment telling me how wrong, how she's got it all figured out, and without fail, it is the craziest off the wall stuff. At first, I tried conversion with this woman and she when I posted about Esau, that's what she said. She said, Nope, Esau was the white race and that's the devil's seed and God's chosen people's to black people, and you know, and all this kind of stuff, and and she started throwing out all this kind of stuff at all, and just all these outlandish claims, and so I was like, okay, uh, I'll humor you. Uh, where's your references? You said this this and this? Where's that at? What book? Where can I find it? Because I'm a contrarian. I'm not going to take anybody's word for anything. I got to read it for myself. Oh everybody knows, Oh there is no reference everybody else Satan's mouth, yeah yeah, and everything I post it's like that. And so I just finally give up. I don't even respond to that person. But I noticed here recently somebody that follows me. They started comment and trying to argue with her, and it's like they'll figure it out just after a few exchanges with this person. But they are they're white as light can be. That's what if somebody somebody said in my post, they said, you're white as white can be. So are you saying you're the serpent seed.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: She is on that and I told him, you know, basically this I thought John three sixteen he came for all people, you know, male and female, So that includes every freaking skin color racism. You can't go yeah, you know, there's no racism in having dude like it's just so blashemos.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When we had brian On, he was demon racerss He was saying, you know, you know, preach the Gospel into all creatures, right, so, and it's it's like the Gospels not just for one type of people or you know call it right, oh gosh, only not us white people. Apparently. You know what I like to do with comments like that, like to like it, and that's what I like it, love it, and then take it back. They'll get like the notification of it, and then they go there and they're like, wait, what did you know?
Speaker 4: He didn't He obviously didn't understand what I was saying. That's probably what they're thinking because probably, yeah, well the thing is.
Speaker 2: Too is like you have multi layered stuff, you know, just like I said, it's never this or that, it's usually this and that, and scriptures like an onion, it's got multi layers. Do I think the story of Esau and Jacob was historically true, I think so, yeah. But do I think there is also a meta or micro narrative. Oh yeah, I believe that one. Yeah, Like you have layers within layers, stories within stories. There's more, I think, yeah. So, I mean something might be historically true, but when the writer is writing it, they add these little details and caveats to pull you back to another story that's similar and shows you another a narrative within a narrative to connect everything in a seamless line and to draw your mind back to other things. And some scholars cause like the law first mentioned, they'll use certain words to draw your mind back to certain events. That way you make a connection and think, oh, okay, that's connected to this in a meta narrative, you know. So like when you have the cursing in the garden, he said, I will put enmity between her seed and thy seed. He was talking to her and the serpent. They both will have a seed. They will be an entity with one another. Then what does he say? One will bruise one's head and the other will bruise the other's heel. Right, this is in the Book of Genesis, and in a few chapters, and I'm just gonna say, just a few chapters later, what happens. This isn't the same book. Just a few chapters later, Ea Osborne, the first one comes out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry cloak, and then the second comes out clutching the heel, and the verse before that, the Angel of the Lord comes to Rebecca and say, it is two nations. Two peoples are within your womb, and they struggle together within you. There's enmity between the two. Wow, one will be stronger than the other, but the younger will rule over the older. So when Esau was born, his foot pushing on Jacob's head, bruising the head, and Jacob reaching up clutching and bruising the heel. So it is a complete inversion and flip of the prophecy and kurs given into the garden. And I speculate the book, and I say, it's a speculation if Esau was a serpent seed, in which all the ancient writings pointed that they say he was born with a serpent's brand, and marking that his guardian angel was semi l the viper of God. The angel of death that he reached in and made sure his seed come out first, because that way he would get the birth right and be the ruler the next in line. So the Angel Lord comes and were warned Rebecca and says, hey, I know it's customary for the first born to get the birth right, but in this case, the younger is going to get the birth right because we know the devil is going to go in there and try to flip the prophecy from the Garden of Genesis three fifteen on its head. So Rebecca, it's your duty to make sure you do everything in your power that the chosen seed is the one that rules right.
Speaker 1: And I think that's why she made such an effort right yes, to tell Jacob, hey, you've got to get this birth rate, like this is not going to be good. I've screwed up. It's almost like she was, you know, stressed and pressured. And you know, you also talk about it in your book where you mention Rebecca and her side of her family right and paganism and you know who they pray to and stuff, just kind of like dig into that for us a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I'll say this out right too, because I know, some people be like, oh, you're making stuff up. They don't say nothing like that. And in the book, I tell you if I'm speculating or giving you a hypothesis, I say, hey, this is my opinion. This is pure speculation. But here's the verse, copy and paste for you to read. You don't even have to look it up. I do the legwork for you, or at least try to and show you this says this, and this says this, and that forms my opinion here like this. So I mean, I try to tell people when I'm speculating. But when you read Rebecca and her family history and story in the Book of Genesis. In your sixty six book, Cannon, it says that when she was acquired, Elia's r the cup Bearer, the servant of Abraham, was sent to the land of Haran to acquire a wife for his son. So Eliezar goes to Haran and finds Rebecca by the well. They bring him home and says, my master son is coming of age. I'm looking for a wife, and I was told to come here to the land of his father's people to acquire a wife. And he serves the Lord Yahweh. You know, basically, I'm paraphrasing here, but we're interested in your daughter. I think your daughter would be a good match. Well, her father replies in Genesis, he says, this Yahweh you speak of, I can neither speak good nor evil. So that shows you they didn't even know who Yahweh was. They served other gods there, and when you go into the history and the archaeology of the land of Haran, they served many gods, but they were really big into fertility gods in fertility worship. And one of those gods that was well known and well worshiped was sam Quan. But sam Quain is not the exception, he's the rule. Like I said, And you find these common themes, they're universal. When you look at these fertility gods, eight out of ten were wild men. They were covered in hair from hew. Yeah. You look at Pan, you look at Fawness, you look at I mean, I mean, I could go on all day. All these different gods were futility gods covered in hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The pagan gods are I mean, the Pagans are huge on worshiping like fertility god of all types, you know, like Ishtar and all these other you know, there's like the I noticed there's like a male.
Speaker 2: And a female version.
Speaker 1: Two. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy because every pagan god is almost related to a fertility god of some sort.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, it's kind of funny. Doesn't pagan just mean heathen and like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it means anything anti god basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we can kind of like draw conclusions that it's possible.
Speaker 2: With Rebecca they worship this god in her house. And in the epic of Gilgamesh, this was from that same land of Haran or right, and uh inky Do, who in my opinion, is another version, same person, same story, just kind of got their own spin to it. Of Esau. This inky Do was covered in hair from head to toe. He was a wild man in the field. He was known as a mighty hunter. W I mean, everything matches up. But it says that when he was made, it says pacifically that he was created as Gilgamesh is equal the Yin and yang nature versus civilization basically, And it says that inky Do was created in the image of sam Quain and sam Quain yeah, and sam Quain was covered in hair and it said that it was matted uh and he was the god of the of the cat hole. So Eliazar goes to this same land mentions their god, the father of Rebecca says ay, I can speak neither good nor evil of this god, but hey, you got a pretty good dowery, and this guy got some money and looks like my daughter's gonna be well took care of. Yeah, you have my blessing. And then she goes and it says that she takes her handmaiden with her. So she was already a fully grown adult hood woman of mating age, breeding age, and was raising this house that worshiped all these fertility gods, and sam quain these harry fertility gods being amongst them. And then she comes into the House of Abraham and is presented as a husband to Isaac. So and I said, now that's what we know that, that's in the scriptures, that's in the archaeology, that's in the history. Now where I speculate, because everybody wants to ask, well, how did Esau come out looking like that? Did you know did she fool around with an angel or fallen angel or what happened here? And it doesn't come right out and say, so we have to put two and two together and do some speculation and some educated guesses. And that's what I do here. You know, I look and I see there's a number two, and there's a blank, and then we have a four. I got to figure out what that other number is. Yeah, So by doing that, I speculate. I'm like, well, did she breed with Satan or a fallen angel physically? That's one possibility. Did was this a spiritual conception like the conception of Jesus, you know, or the spirit or whatever hovered over and there's you know, some kind of spiritual thing. Could she have, you know, prayed to a fertility God that she knew and grew up with to bless her womb and this is what happened. That's another possibility. But that's the one that I think and that I went with and said, I believe that's how this happened. Because when you go back to the biblical text, it says that Rebecca was getting old in age and was barren. She couldn't have a child. This was the number one thing a woman was supposed to do in this ancient times. Look at the story of Abraham. Sarah was getting old in age, couldn't produce him an air she was freaking out.
Speaker 4: What she do?
Speaker 2: She gave her handmaiden Hagar to Abraham, and Ishmael was a product. Ishmael was the first born. He was supposed to get the birth right. Well, what happens. God miraculously opens the womb of Sarah and she conceives Isaac. So Ishmael has kicked out of the family, screwed out of his berth right, and it was given to the younger son. We had the same thing happening here with Esau, a woman that was barren in my opinion, here's why I speculate freaked out. Thought she was about to be cast out and another woman was going to come in to take her place to produce an air. A woman in that position would have been greatly desperate in my opinion. Right, So was is it out of the question to think that this woman in her need would pray to a familiar God that she grew up sacrificing to, praying to worshiping that that fertility God that was covered in Harefrom had the toe bless her womb, and that was the product of Esau. That's why Esau come out covered and Harefrom had the toe looking just like these fertility gods or maybe even unbeknownst to her, I even throw this out. This could be another alternative if you don't want to taint the the legacy of Rebecca, maybe unbeknownst to her, her handmaiden made a sacrifice in prayer to this fertility god to bless Rebecca's womb, right, right, Yeah, like I said, I mean, we know we have a two, we have a blank, and we have a four. How do we get to the four? And that we have to be honest and try to figure these things out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so it fascinates me how this scenario completely mirrors what took place in the Garden as far as Cain and Able. I mean, it's like almost it's almost so symmetrical, right, And who knows, maybe this was like the time in history where there was just this there was a battle over you know, the birthright. Spiritually right, You've got this move counter move move right, Satan, God, all this stuff going on, a lot of things going on that we can't see, and it makes me think, you know, God obviously made the ultimate countermove right with with with Jacob? What's your view on like on with with God? Cursing you know these certain people in the Bible, why do you think kind of God is? Because the Gnostics can look at that and go, well, he is the bad for doing it. You know what I'm saying. It should be the other way around. And you know what's your kind of view with that? Curious?
Speaker 2: And see, I think that is once again the meta narrative. It's the little stories in the Bible that is mirroring the big overall arching story that is our story, his story, his story, his story, our story, because if you look at the angels, they were his first creation, not us. When you go to the Book of Job, when Job's questioning God and he finally gets fed up, and you remember he gives him that good old boy talking to he says, where were you when I hung the stars? Where were you when I laid its foundations? You know, where were you when I had done this and done that? Can you put the hook in Leviathan's nose chaos? Can you grab chaos by the nose and make it your plaything? You are a nobody? Who are you to question me? Where were you? And then daring all that he says, and he's talking about creation, he says, and where were you when I hung the stars, did this? Did that? He said? And the morning stars the sons of God sang for joy at the side of creation. So that shows you these angels, He's angelic hostis divine counsel, was there and witnessed creation. It says it right there. So when God is creating mankind, he says, let us make man in our image. I don't think that he's talking to himself. A lot of people want to take the aspect that this is the trinity, you know, he's talking to the other aspects of himself. No, I think he's talking to the angelic coast. Because when anytime you see angels in the Bible, they look just like us. They eat, they drink, they sleep, that they have a physicality to them. Some of them even come down and bread with our women. I think that is to us a hour that God is talking about in that creation story. So they are if you look at it in a family aspect, because God is the father, we are a family. That is our elder brothers, we are the younger brother. Throughout all the meta narratives of the Bible, what does God do. He always chooses the younger brother when the older brother should get the birthright.
Speaker 1: Wow, and he chooses us versus the angels.
Speaker 2: He will judge the angels. Dude, that is the birthright and seed war right.
Speaker 4: And it makes a lot of sense with like go back to talking about why can't you catch Bigfoot on the camp because it's spiritual and it's physical, just like the angels, you can't see them because it's spiritual and it's physical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting back to that. You know, I think it is in more interdimensional. It plays the physical part, it plays the spiritual part.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The interdimensional is kind of like that transmutation that happens. They they'll materialize, dematerialize. What's fascinating is when I you know, going through your book, I think you mentioned a story that bo was talking about. He had this woman on his show kind of tell that story for us, because that makes me think almost that you know, the sightings of the foot, the whole phenomenon behind it, that these are either the spirits of the nepheline or they are the sons of the offspring of the nephilene.
Speaker 3: I think they're the offspring because they look like like actual male and female faces with like hair and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like I think they're the offspring.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think so too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And before I go there though, just to put a bow on what I was talking about earlier. Absolutely, this whole meta narrative, micro narrative that you see, it's stew out all the Bible, guys, it's stew out all the parables and stories. Do I think that some of these are you know, are they historical?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But it's an onion. Once again, there's so many layers. There's meta narratives all through that that connect to the huge overarching narrative. Look at the parable of the prodigal son. Okay, what happens an eldest son that was supposed to get the birth right? Ah, then you have a younger son that wants his inheritance now goes off, rolls in the pig filth, thinks that he's never going to be accepted back. But God or but the father accepts him back with open arms, puts a signet ring of authority back on him. And what happens. The elder brother is pissed, he's jealous, and what does he say, I've been here the whole time, I've never left you. I've done what I'm supposed to do. This other brother has failed, repeatedly embarrassed our family name rolled in pig excrement. But not only do you accept him back, you put a signet of authority, put a ring back on his finger, and hold this huge banquet and party in celebration. You've never had a party or celebration for me. Where's my party? Tell me that is not with this new glasses. That if you didn't have this viewpoint that I just told you about earlier, tell me you don't see it now. That is the angelic beings our elder brothers, and we are the younger brother who wanted our inheritance now squandered it and is accepted away, and the signet ring of authority placed back on our finger, and they're mad. Tell me you don't see the same narrative with the parable of the wheat and the tears. What happens in that story? He says a landowner sown good seed and walked away, and in his absence the adversary sown his seed, and that the workers come and say, father, did you not sow good seed? But yeay, tars grow amongst the wheat. And he said the enemy has done this, and the tears are of him. Well, should we tear up the tars? No, least you tear up the wheat. In pulling up the tars. No, let the tars grow amongst the wheat. And at harvest we will pull them all up and separate the wheat from the tars, and throw the tars in the fire judgment. The same parables to be told. But it's with sheep and goats. What animal was killed and wrapped around them like a cloak to pretend they were esau.
Speaker 4: And goat a goat?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and go off? We have represents the bath on that too crazy?
Speaker 2: And we have the same parable with the good tenant. What happens with the good tenant parable that Jesus told. A landowner has a piece of land. He rents it to a farmer, and they agree that they will look over the land and come harvest time, the landowner we get the first fruits. Well, come harvest time, he's sends his messenger. Okay, for those that are not following here, the landowner, God, the land earth, the farmers that look over the land. This is the angels, the watchers that was given dominion at the tower of Bible. And who is the first fruits and that the harvest that's been growing. It's us. Well the prophets. The prophets are the messenger. Well, the first messengers get sinned. What do they do? They killed the messenger? What did they do? They killed the prophets?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And then he sent another messenger. They killed that messenger too. Then finally he says, I will send my son. They will not kill my son.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So he sends the sun and they say we will kill the son. He will know we mean business and the land will be ours. That's Jesus, folks, right. This is the same all the stories, all these parables of the of the family, the birth right, the older brother, the younger brother. It is all flowing through it.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, that is so wild, well said, I love it. Yeah, yeah, dude, you know, I mean it's it's it's uh. I love seeing the Bible this way. There's something that gives me confirmation, there's something that I'm locked into it. A lot of a lot of people will say that the other way to look at those parables is basically saved and unsaved, right, And and I don't it's context right, Like the whole Bible is all one huge, gigantic story, and there is a generalized context behind the whole thing from beginning to end. And to me, it only makes complete sense when you're getting into these parables in the way we're talking about him right now, you know. So it's it's fascinating, man, And it plays a lot into like our supernatural reality today, you know. I mean if the end days talk about the you know, as in the days of Noah, we're kind of like starting to see in our day and age like that, you know, with genetics and all this kind of what I think is unethical like experimentation. It's weird, man. You know, things that we were thought impossible, you know, are becoming possible.
Speaker 3: But they dealt with mythology is actually real man.
Speaker 1: That's the It happened in such a short amount of time too, which makes me think, like, man, there's purpose, isn't agenda going on here? Right? That it's that fallen angel agenda.
Speaker 4: Got no doubt?
Speaker 3: Remember, Yeah, God said he would throw us into basically like a place of wolves, like on this earth, like you know, bewary man is like this whole place is while we're temporary on earth, man, it's like principalities of darkness and high places what we're going against.
Speaker 1: Right, right? And I think there's another Oh, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just gonna say. And one of the things too that ties into this that I was totally ignorant to, that opened up more and it goes along with that, was the birth right. It's not just land, it's not just money and titles and animals. It's a whole yack you said, It's a whole spiritual thing. And the birth right is symbolically in these stories tied into the supernatural garments from the Garden of God. That is the birth right. And when you go into the extra biblical books, it gets it kind of spells it out more for you. But you see it, like I said, in these meta narratives and woven into the Bible sixty six book Cannon. But just like Jesus said, you know when he said to these disciples, these disciples, like you always speak in these parables. You know why, And He's like, because to them, the mysteries have not been given The mysteries have been given to you, and you still don't understand the Holy Spirit. And that's because a lot of people talk about when I talk about some of this stuff, and you know, that's kind of a stretch for some people heard from the grass. They were like, no, it's if it was like that, it would just say it. It just come right. Why don't they just come right out and say it, Because that's not how God works. Man. He lays the bread crumbs out, and what does he tell you. He says, study and show thyself for proof.
Speaker 4: Got work for it.
Speaker 2: And it says that it is the glory of God to conceal a thing, But the glory of kings is to search things out. We're to search it out and find it. He's not going to spell it out for you, but for the ones that are curious and that are seekers and pray and read through this stuff and read these extra biblical books for context, you're going to find it. Because he left a bread crumb trail and this birthright. It talks about it on Ginsburg, Legends of the Jews, Jashure, some of these other extra biblical books. It says that at the fall that Satan, when he was thrown down, he was demoted his signet ring, like we've talked about in that parable, that is the birthright. That is the supernatural garments of the garden of God, and that is the symbol of kingship, priesthood, and authority. And he give dominion to Adam. That was the symbol of that dominion. And it says that when Satan was cast down, he was once the high priest of creation. And when you go to Ezekiel, twenty eight and ninety nine point eight percent of Christians will tell you that that's talking about Satan. And what does it say? You were in the garden of God. Every precious stone was your covering di baryl Onyx, topaz jasper and it lists them. And when you get into the masoretic text, it lists nine stones, but when you get into the septuagen it lists twelve stones. This is a carbon copy picture polaroid of the priestly ephod that God's priests war entering the holiest of holies. So it's painting Satan in a priestly role. And then if you were like, ah, why don't it just say you know, they don't say that you're You're assuming you're stretching. We'll keep reading, because it says, not only did you know was he perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him. And all this stuff, It says, plainly, you profaned your what your sanctuaries. So not only is it painting him to priestly roll with this, e fought it fled out says he had a sanctuary and he profaned it, and then he was cast from the garden of God as a profane thing. And that garment, that authority, that dominion, that kingship and priesthood, that is the coverings that was given to Adam to mankind, they were given dominion, and those garments were passed to the eldest son. That was the birthright. And when you get into the book of Jasher and these other books, it tells you flat out it went from Adam, he went to Enoch, he went to Methuselah to Noah. Noah had them on the boat and carried them through the ark. But once they come on the other side of the ark, Ham's rebellion. Ham stole those garments and it went to Nimrod. And then through the book of Jashan, these Aftra biblic books, you find out that these two mighty men, Nimrod the mighty hunter, faced off against Esau the mighty hunter, and it said that hatred, resentment, and jealousy built up in the heart of Nimrod all his days against Esau, and he went out to hunt this hairy beast of a man to show who the real mighty man was. But Esau seen him and hid himself. And it says that he sprung out, cut off Nimrod's head, killed two of his giants that was his bodyguards. And then it says he steals the garments to which Nimrod was able to prevail over all the nations, and then runs home, hides the garments in his house, and then enters into Jacob's tent. And here's where we pick up, and it dovetails perfectly into the trading of the birthright in Genesis. That never made any sense to me, because if you go back to that story, what does it say. It says he come in from the field exhausted. Yeah, he was exhausted, all right, he just killed the king and he's on the run and he just fought three giants, probably sustained.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like you said, what use is a birthright to me? When I am dead? And take it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow? The whole thing behind the Bowl of suit man, you know, symbolic for me. I think this is kind of what was playing out, you know. And there's a couple of Hollywood films out there that actually kind of flashed to us the garments, right, So it's in it's in the Noah.
Speaker 4: Movie, snake skin around his skin.
Speaker 1: Kind of like around his arm. And you know, there's another film I think it's called Clash of the Titans. And so you've got this stuff going on on Earth, but then you've got the gods, you know, up in the heavens, and Zeus is wearing this breastplate that's got jewels all over it, and none of the other you know, subordinate gods have what he's wearing. It's clear that story.
Speaker 2: That the one son of the goddess that rebelled and was sexually promiscuous was cursed and turned into a beast.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go, dude. That's the mythology connections right with all this stuff. Man. I mean you even get into it as well with the epic of Gilgamesh. You get into it with that story between him and Key Do you know, elaborate on that a little bit for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, just like I talked about in the Book of Jasher. It says in there that these two mighty men, you know, hated each other, wanted to prove who the real mighty man was, and they went to battle. Well, when you read the epic of Gilgamesh, you have Gilgamesh, who a lot of historians and biblical scholars align with Nimrod. Thinks it's the same guy, same story, just different names, uh. And then you have inky Do. Inky Do is a mirror image of Esau. He's covered and harefm haad the toe made in the image of sam Queen. He was the mighty hunter of the field. He was the wild man, and Nimrod was this mighty hunter that dominated. No one could best him in battle or war or drinking. I mean, he was just the top dog. And this trapper in this story is out hunting and comes across inky Do, and it says that he's basically hunting by this pool or this lake, and that all the animals go there to feed and to water. And then as he's getting ready to kill one of these wild animals, it says that this sasquatched looking thing walks up, this beast covered and harefm head the toe and it's huge, and said that this trapper is frozen with fright. It's unlike anything he's ever seen before, and he's scared to death to even move, afraid this thing's going to see him and just rip him the shreds. And it says he hide and waits, and that this beast drinks at the water and hole. All the other animals ain't afraid of him. He just hangs out with him, and they accept him like he's one of theirs. And then he turns and goes back into the wilderness. And then the trapper runs for his life and goes back to Er and is in the taverns telling people, you know, hey, man, I seen this freaking sasqua. It's just big old Harry beast of the field man, and he runs with the animals like he's one of them. It's the craziest thing I ever seen in my life. This thing would probably best Gilgamesh, you know. And the words started traveling around town, and Gilgamesh gets word of it, and he cast this hunter to his palace and it's like, you know, I hear some pretty tall tales. Man Tep, tell me your tale, and he tells him and it strikes fear into the heart of Gilgamesh. So but he wants to prove that he is the mighty hunter and that nothing can best him. So now there's word traveling around there's something that can best him. So he stacks the that. He says, Okay, go back to where you found this beast and wait for it. But go to the temple of Anana. Take a temple harlot with you, and I want her to cast off her clothes and seduce this hairy beast of a man in the field. No man can turn away a woman and make sure it's a prostitute from the temple of a Nana. And I want her to cast a spell on him and weaken him. I have her lay with him for seven days seven nights, NonStop, and once the seven days is up, to remove herself from him, and the wilderness will reject him, and the woman will weaken him and bring him to me. So the trapper goes blow. Anona gets gets the prettiest prostitute, takes her with him and carry out their plants. She removes her clothes, inky do ravishes her for seven days and seven nights, and then she leaves him. It says that inky Do tries to return back to the wilderness with all the other animals, and that the animals reject him, that he smelled different, something was different about him. He was no longer accepted. And it says that the animals tried to run from him, and that he ran and tried to keep up with the animals. But it says in the text, it says it was as if his body was bound. His legs were heavied, and he was bound like a cord. And this is the same you know terminology you get with with witchcraft and spells. You know, you bind something. And you hear it in the Bible too, you know, Jesus said, uh, if you're if you are to plunder a strong man's house, you must first bind the strong man. So, after the wilderness rejects him and he's been weakened, he has nowhere to go. He goes looking for the Harlot and she's there waiting by the pool, and she tells him they don't accept you now because you've outgrown them. You know you are now wise come with me to the city of Rth, where the wine never stops and the bread's flowing, and mighty Gilgamesh takes care of us and all this stuff, and he's the mighty king. No one can best him. And this hits his ego and he says, I'm the mighty man. Take me to this Gilgamesh, and I will best him, and I will be your new king. So she takes him to err and these guys have this epic battle, but in their version, Gilgamesh wins, but they end up becoming best friends. And then they go on all these epic adventures to right right, right, they and together they slay another beast of the field, the great beast, Humbaba, the guardian of the Cedar forest. And it said that this was in Mount Hermon, where the Anunnaki live, the place where the angels descended.
Speaker 1: Right, little, they're they're doing a what do they call it damage control with their stories. You know, where they're gonna the narrative against God is going to in a way just it's gonna plan out and say it. They're they're going to lie in their stories, right, They're going to fabricate their narrative and their stories to exalt their god or God. Yes, right, there's really no way of kind of getting around that with them. You know, the whole thing with Esau and the description of him, you know, the goats for orange from head to toe. There's a picture you have in your book. I forget what it is. It's a painting, though, and I think it it went back to where you talk about it and you think it's possibly it could be Caine and Esau.
Speaker 4: Right, what's that Chapel?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's yeah, Michelangelo painted it in assisting Chapel and I talk about it. I have a whole chapter called wild Men of the Bible because a lot of people that even maybe see Esau, you know, as a wild man, they think he's the only one. But no, there's more.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: When you get into Nebuchinezer the second and he's cursing, God curses him, and what happens. He grows hair as long as eagles feathers.
Speaker 1: It's almost like the werewolf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 2: People, a lot of people take that context with it. But with me seeing this bigfoot thing, I kind of put it in that light and I was like, and his nails grow long, and he roams with the beast of the field for seven years, and it says that he even eats the grass like the Oxen. I mean he becomes a wild man, and then he returns after seven years, but he returns more wise and is a better king and rules better and gives praise an honor to Yahweh. So he returns a wise sage. And you have that in the legends of the Woodwofs when you go into Europe. You know, I mentioned that earlier in the show, but all their legends in Europe of this wild man. He's always this mystical phasing in out reality portals and has magic and has the power of prophecy, and all their legends and lore they talk about it. Basically, they treat it kind of like a leprechaun. You gotta follow the rainbow and get to the end and capture the leprechaun, and then you get the pot of gold. So they believed if you went into the woods and captured the wild Man that he was a magical creature with prophetic knowledge, that he would give you future knowledge and things you would benefit from it. And there were stories that they would lay out beer and wine to try to intoxicate the wild man to capture it and exchange its freedom for a prophetic knowledge and things like that. And you have that in the story of the Epic of Gilgamesh because when they take him to the town before the battle the temple, Harlot takes him to the tavern because he's never had drink before, so she's done slept with him for seven days, seven nights, and weakened him with a smell. Then takes him to the tavern. He's never had wine, and they get him heavily intoxicated before they take him to Gilgamesh. So Gilgamesh is fighting an already weakened guy with magic and he's pissed drunk, so he really stacked. Yeah, he stacked the deck against him. So you have even kind of like the hints of that wild man mythology kind of stuff in that story.
Speaker 4: But uh.
Speaker 2: So they were like wise sages, so you even have a hint of that with Nebekanazer he becomes a wild man, goes into the wilderness, but returns a wise sage. And when you get into the Targums and the other extra biblical writings, they come right out and say that Canes marking and cursing was that he was covered in hair and was given a horn.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: The theory that le Mac.
Speaker 2: Yeah, killed him in the field, right, because yeah, and that's why he was so afraid of being killed, because he looked like a beast. And like you said, when you get into the targums, it says that Lamech and his old age was growing blind and that his son would help him hunt. And his son seen this hairy beast in the field and told his dad were to shoot, and shot and killed it. And when they got up on it, he realized it was his ancestor Kane. And that's where you get this story in the Bible where he said, if Cain's cursing was time seven, might be seventy times seven because I killed a man and in my anger killed a youth. Because it says that once he's seen that it was his ancestor Kane, and he was screwed. He killed his son for the mistake.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And the medieval rabbi Rashi, he said that he thinks it was a misinterpretation where it says that you know, cursed is any man time seven who kills Caan.
Speaker 4: He thanks seventh here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God was saying forkin to fear, not that the revenge on his brother abels blood would come in the seventh generation and when you count seven generations from Abel, you land right on limec.
Speaker 3: Right, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think Michelangelo was reading these books, in these texts and painted them as the serpent Seed in the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, because when you look, it's like a little easter egg. Man, you have this heel and inside of the hill you have a cave, and when you look in, I mean it's unmistakable it's a freaking sasquatch in the cave and like in his face, like yelling at him. It looks like in the painting is another head to toe Harry Man, but with a single horn. What I think it is the serpent Seed is Esau and Caine painted in the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and Michelangelo put it in there. It's like a little Easter egg for those with eyes to see.
Speaker 4: Wow, right, you know, incredible.
Speaker 1: What what gets me too with the serpent seat theory is you know you've got this uh, this war between bloodlines, you know, and it's it's still going on today, right, And I think that's kind of like where you're you talk about the wheat and the terrors. I really just kind of like don't know the full like understanding of what that like supposed to really look like. You know, are there blue bloods out there? You know, it's kind of wild, man, it's so.
Speaker 4: Wid speaking of that, have you heard Doc? Do you know who Demon Racers is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Brian, you know Brian right, Yeah, I've seen him on a lot of shows and stuff. I actually reached out to him a while back. He's supposed to be recording with him, like within the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: I think, dude, you two are like, that's a perfect episode because he has a narrative where we had him on not too long ago, and he's doing his rounds and he's got some very wild, wild stuff. He says, all very fascinating. But he brought up the fact that he thinks that we are all of Caine's lineage because of our kN nine teeth and there was dog headed men running around pretty much all over at one point, and the Knight's the that's the reason why there's a k in front of knights. Yeah, it's a very fascinating topic. It makes it actually makes a lot of sense if you if you're gonna talk about Caine. Actually, because I asked him this question. I said, you know, does that mean that Caine was actually like hairy and like look like a dog man or whatnot? Is what I asked him. And he said, no, he thinks there's like beastiality and hybridization down the line. But what you're saying makes it kind of ties in with what he's saying a lot, quite a bit. It's very for what do you think about that? Do you think that we're you know, because of our cane.
Speaker 2: We can't think that we all can't be because I mean, you have it's the seed war. You have to in line. You have the line of the woman, the line of the devil. And like we talked about genetics, they kind of, you know, breed themselves out, and like the theory of entropy, nothing gets better with time. It only degrades, right, And the more you interbreed, the weaker and weaker it gets. And and just like the parable of the wheat and tears, a lot of people thinks, oh, you know, you could tell those apart. You know, they noticed it in the parable. But when you take a look at a picture, and I have pictures of it in the book, when you put them side by side, they're identical. You can't tell the difference. The only time you can tell the difference has come harvest time, because the wheat there's fruit, and it gets heavy and it bows, it humbly bows. The wheat stands proud and tall, and that's how you can tell them apart, and you can't tell to a harvest time.
Speaker 4: Well, that still kind of makes sense, because so we're our dna, we're degrading, we're really hairy people. Look at my beard, look at your beard. You know, it still kind of makes sense a little bit. I'm not, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see what you're saying, but uh, I'm just saying that there has to be a remnant, you know, a pure bloodline, and that's why. But I'm not saying that Hell basically we're all mutts, you know what. Maybe and maybe and maybe it went to hell after the Messiah, but that there had to be a perfected line until that time because in Christ had to be pure and that's why he preserved the line. And even with Noah. When you go into the etymology, once again, these Hebrew words have meaning and they're important, and they get muddied and lost in translation to English, but it says that Noah was the only righteous man left, and people, oh, here, you know, he had no sin. No, it's talking about the blood. That Hebrew word to mem was used in this sacrificial system for the Lambs without limish.
Speaker 1: Like when the Bible talks about Noah and it says that he was perfect in his generations, you know, they say, like he's perfect and he's a man of like righteousness. But the Bible, and this is the thing with the other side, right, they always fall back to that the Bible interprets the Bible. And if I'm going to allow that to dictate how I'm gonna think about this. You know, no man is perfect, but no man is We've all fallen short of all right love, you know, and the Bible says that, So I'm going to let that interpret. There you go, that scenario, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I mean it's according to what you know, different English translations. Some say perfect, others say righteous. But that the Hebrew words there is to mem and that same word was you used, Like you said, let the Bible interpret the Bible. That's also used talking about the purity of the blood of the sacrificial animal. They had to be to Mim, to be sacrificed and without blemish. And it's us doing that word association with Noah. He was the only to mim one left. And a lot of people that want to diminish the giant narrative, they'll be kind of facetious and they'll say, well, if there was giants after the flood, that means God failed. You're implying God failed now, And I'm like, well, you don't know the intentions of God. You know God. I don't believe God fails either, but I believe it wasn't to wipe them out. It was to level the playing field. Yes, they said Noah was the only one left, so it was like, okay, I'm going to level the playing field here. That way, you don't choke out the chosen seed. Rightwise, because it tells you there was giants on the earth in those days, and also after it's talking about the flood.
Speaker 3: Some survived that went their little portals and underwater kingdoms and all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: Man and even the legends of the Jews and stuff they say that like the writings of Abraham and some of the targets and stuff. It says that Og rowed on top of the boat, that Noah fed him through a hole in the arc, and it said that Og basically pledged his allegiance to Noah and said that if he would save him, he would be a servant. You know, I've observed the Lord and do all these things, and that he didn't hold up his end of the bargain. And then the Writings of Abraham says that Noah's wife was Nama from the line of Canaan, and it said that he told Noah to take her specifically so that the serpent seed would be preserved through the flood, to keep uh the prophecy alive and preserve the seed of the serpent to the end time.
Speaker 4: Wait, Noah's wife was Cannonite.
Speaker 2: According to the no this is not canon. This is the book of Abraham or the cuttings of Abraham. They go in and say, that's how the serpent seed lineage made it through the flood. Yeah, that the Lord instructed Noah to take Nama as wife to preserve the serpent seed to the end time. That way his word and his prophecy from Genesis would stay alive and remain true.
Speaker 4: And it isn't there a Ham narrative with this as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they uncovering of thy father's nakedness, because that's another misunderstood thing. And I talk about that in the book too. Uh a lot of people, and like we talked about, there's so many things that don't make sense. Yeah, it's confusing. But when you start reading these extra biblical books and dive deeper into the Hebrew, you get the answers, and some of them are strange, some of them are shocking, and you're like, oh my god, what, But it makes sense. And when you read the literature and go into the Hebrew, I mean, it's there. So that was one of those confusing things. It's like if I was a kid, had been at school all day and I come home. My father drunk whiskey until he was pissed drunk and passed out naked, and I get off the school bus and come home and see him laying there. How is that my fault? How am I going to be cursed? That ain't right?
Speaker 4: You're gonna be cursed with a bad father?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, But when you get into that story, what does it say. It says that Ham uncovered his father's nakedness. So when you go into Leviticus chapter eighteen, it says there plainly to sleep with thy father's wife is to uncover thy father's naked Bible.
Speaker 1: Interpret Bible. Right, let's just yeah.
Speaker 2: And once again you see it repeated. This was an active rebellion in the ancient world. Absolute when he run David out of the kingdom, first thing he did, he pitched a ten on David's house, went into all the concubines in the side of all of Israel, Ruben to take over the family, slept with his father's concubines. This was a active dominance and rebellion in the ancient world. Take power Bible, interpreting the Bible.
Speaker 4: Right, And Jordan Peterson did what you're talking about. Jordan Peterson did a presentation and say what you will about Jordan Peterson, but he actually did a presentation about how there is and he did like you know the hyperlinks hyperlinks right, there's over or there's sixty seven thousand cross references in the Bible. That is mind blowing, that is crazy, it's supernatural.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the garments are in that story too. But you got to have the eyes to see in the context, because in that story, was it say after he uncovers his father's nakedness, after he sleeps with his mother, he goes outside, And here's me adding to in my interpretation. He comes out and tells his brothers, you know, hey, dad's a drunk. He's unfit to rule. It's our time to rule. I just did this deed. You go in and do it, and we'll split the world up amongst ourselves and we'll rule. He can't take on all three of us. Join me in this rebellion, brothers, and they refuse. Now that that's where my interpretation ends. But when you get to the Bible, does it say that once he uncovered his father's nakedness, that shim takes a garment and him and his brother Jacob place it on their backs, walk backwards and cover their father's nakedness. I said to Derek Gilbert on his show, and he's a big brain guy and knows this stuff, I said, I can't prove it, Derek, I said, but I think that those garments that are mentioned there are the supernatural garments from the garden of God, I said. And it makes sense theologically, I said, because this is the symbol of kingship in priesthood and authority. This is the crown symbolically, So if Ham was trying to take over the family, take over the authority position, how fitting would it be for them to take the actual symbol of kingship and authority and place it back upon their father refusing the rebellion. And he gets to typing on his computer, looking in logos and stuff, and he's like, you may be onto something. Justin he said, when you go into the Hebrew, he said, doesn't say a garment like the English translation say. It says they took the garment. I had a definite article assigned to it. So there was a pacific garment in mind in that story. And how fitting was it that Shim, the eldest brother, the one that was going to get the birth right, the one that ends up getting that the priesthood position, takes the garment and then him and his brother walk backwards and place it over their father.
Speaker 1: Right, dude, there's something to the garment, yeah right? Really definitely spiritual? Yeah yeah, I mean but there's.
Speaker 4: A physical it's a trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's both.
Speaker 4: I think something's going So it's like, what is it like?
Speaker 2: Actually in the sixty six book Cannon with with the with Joseph, because you follow it, Esau gets it right, and then uh, Jacob ends up stealing them because in that story where he wraps the goat fur around him, that the garments are there too. People look over it. Does it say as the final cherry on top? It says that Rachel goes into esaus hint and takes his special garment and places it upon Jacob.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's like a like a gemstone or something.
Speaker 2: What we were like the priestly ephod you know, the tolestones many colors, and then you see it later because now Jacob has stolen it from Esau. Right, if you follow the cannon, well, who's the son of Jacob whose name has later changed to Israel. He has a son named Joseph, and does he give him? He gives him a coat of many colors maril onyx topaz jasper. That would be a multi colored I wonder if.
Speaker 3: God's blessed those gemstones and then they wear those gemstones.
Speaker 1: It's probably power to it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there is. And it says in that story when as soon as Joseph has given this coat of many colors. What happens He starts having prophetic dreams and visions, and what does he telling his brothers? He said, brothers, I have visions that the sons or the stars of heaven, which was the angels the stars of heaven bow down before me. The wheat of the field bows before me, and you, my brothers, bow before me. You will be my servants.
Speaker 1: And didn't like that?
Speaker 2: And what do they do? They send him off? Yeah, and they says they take the garments from him, or at least a peace, because it says they took a piece of the garment and dipped it in blood and took it back to their father and said, this is oz left of your son. You know, a wild beast got him. And then we see those garments. I think in the Book of Revelation was it saying when when Christ returns, he has on a powerful garment that stained in blood, just like Joseph's garment was dipped in blood with the name on the thigh, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. And he says he rules with a rod of iron, that is the garments of power, the supernatural garments from the Garden of God, and the staff of Yahweh, the Moses staff. It says he rules with the rod of Iron. So symbolically, in Revelation, Christ returns as to the king of kings, lord of hosts, and he has on the supernatural garments from the Garden of God and the staff of Yahweh the rod of iron. So symbolically, I think it's painting that, you know, the real second Adam, the one with kingship, priesthood and dominion, is here and he's got all the symbols of authority with him.
Speaker 1: Dan right, I wonder if it contributed to Satan's pride, like having these garments right, It's almost like I believe it's Isaiah. Could could be wrong, but it's where you know, he basically it is saying he's going to exalt himself above the stars of heaven. He's going to basically be bigger, better than God. And we know that that's false, but it's almost like these garments when he was in that time, maybe he was saying it around that timeline there, and he felt like he could just take authority, you know, and when he's stripped from him, you know, he's super pissed off.
Speaker 2: That explains hell of a lot of motive. I explains why Satan hates you. The hatred, the thing that he wore, that was his symbol of kingship and priesthood and authority. This beautiful garment that made him something special was taken from him and given to his younger brother that's weaker than him, that rolls into pig extrament. According to the parable of the prodigal son, that alone would make Satan hates you. And that same story in Isaiah, that's Isaiah fourteen was to talk about. In that same chapter about Satan, it says, you were the most beautiful tree in the garden. Your branches went up into the heavens and was more beautiful than all the other trees of Eden. And the other trees were jealous of your beauty. And was it saying Adam and Eve partook of They partook of a tree right, and they enjoyed.
Speaker 1: I know, why are people so upset about the serpentcy theory.
Speaker 3: I think there's aday school teacher like it apparently knows more than them.
Speaker 1: Oh, it really seems. It really seems to like hit people in the gut. At least from when we had joy on we talked about it we got a few you know, comments back, we got, we got some live chat discussion going on, and it seemed like it was it's a theory that you know, like should not be discussed, but you know, I think there's something to it scripturally, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the thing is is that remove all of your preconceived notions, remove all your dogma and your teachings. Just read what it says is read what the extra Biblical books say, and what does your discernment and common sense say. I'm guilty when when I first heard this serpent seed, I listened to highly intelligent people like Michael Heiser and others that laughed at this theory, said it held no water, and they went into you know, uh, etymology and etymology, etymologically, this cannot be true, and uh if he was of the serpent and it would just come right out and say it, it doesn't say it, you know, like I talked about earlier, and uh, or you know the extra Biblical books that just you know, come right out and spell it out for you. Oh it was written, you know, the latest ones we have, like the Targets of Jonathan. You know, it was like six to eight hundred years after the fact, right, so therefore it's no and void. Well then if that's the case, if that's if that's the way you look at it, then you need to throw the entire Bible away. You think Moses was writing that in real lifetime. He was right about creation and all these other things that happened thousands of years later. So if you take that that that fallacy point. Oh well, this book was written eight hundred years after the fact, so it's no good. Then you're gonna throw the whole Bible away down. That's a fallacy, and it's a nomenclature. So if you go in there, common I mean, just remove it, like I said, remove all those filters, all that dogma teachings. I mean it's hard, it is, but just read it for what it says and use your common sense. Read between the lines. Remember proverb says, it's the glory of God to conceal a thing. It's the glory of kings to search things out. There's so many warnings in the Bible too. You know, kirst is a man who adds it takes away from this word. Why is the warning there? If it can't be done, and if Satan could change and manipulate one thing in this text, would it not be to smoke screen his seed. Sure, he's placing all of his end time bets on this. He's got all cards on the table. The chips are in on this bet. It talks about the anti Christ and the end times. This is where he's placing all of his bets. Of course, he's going to try to cloud this and get people to reject it and laugh at it because he benefits from it if it's true. Yeah, there is no serpent syd you know. So yeah, yeah, you ain't looking at it, you know what I mean, You're not getting in his way of his playing right.
Speaker 1: But when you read that.
Speaker 2: It says that there was this tree and that Adam and Eve partook of it, and Isaiah fourteen Satan was the most beautiful tree in Eden. His branches were glorious and extended into the heavens, and all the other trees of Eden were jealous of his beauty. It compares Satan to a tree there, and it says that they partook of this tree, and it says they ate in English. But when you take that word, you look into the Hebrew. That same word several times in the Bible is translated to enjoys. So if you take that word and put it in there, Eve partook of the tree, which Isaiah fourteen compared satan to a tree. It says she partook of the tree and she enjoyed. Then she goes to her husband, and he too enjoyed. The serpent planted his seed. And then she took what she learned the act of sex and showed it to her husband, and he enjoyed it too, and were germinated.
Speaker 1: That day, right, and he did eat right, and he did enjoy actual act or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she had sex with the serpent. She didn't know what sex or cat dog. And then so she went back and done it with Adam. Hey, let me show you this thing. Somebody just you're gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 1: And it's a real phenomenon that can happen where you know, two men can impregnate the same egg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see it all the time. And so then you take that context. This is eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Every single curse that God ever gives out correlates to the crime. If your mother told you you can't have a cookie before dinner, and you sneak up, you grab when you start eating and your mother walks in. What are you gonna do? Right, Yeah, you're gonna cover where the transgression and sin was and where the shame is. Inactly scenario, it's the mouth. So what happens, God shows up and once they enjoy this tree and God shows up, where they do they cover their private parts because that's where the sin was, That's where the shame was, That's where the transgression was. Now, look at the sin and the cursing. All the cursing has to do with sexual reproduction. If the sin was something they ate, they'd have been cursed with sour stomachs, rotten teeth, something that correlated with eating, not sexual reproduction.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: All the cursings was to say, uh, he will increase her her pain in child bearing. She would have minstrual cramps and periods. He would curse, there would be there would be a curse on her seed, there would be a curse on the serpent's seed. There would be enity between her seed and thy seed.
Speaker 1: Right, that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, all common sense logic points to this, right, don't get lost in the weeds of oh Edgemonologically, this word means just it can't mean that, and throw all the smoke screen away usually common sense and you discernment. People can, like we talked about earlier, somebody could take a verse and twist it and throw all kinds of words salad at you and smoke screen and points you and get you lost.
Speaker 1: Right, keep it.
Speaker 2: Simple, stupid? Yeah, I love travils Garcia. He says that all the time. Kiss keep it self stupid.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, I love that.
Speaker 2: And Kine's name adamologically that means acquired. The name is so important. I mean, I'm sure all of us are fathers here. When we had our kid. That wasn't something we just said, Oh I was just name it this. No, that's something where we come up with ten twenty different names, think it through for months. It's something we choose very carefully and with meaning. What loving mother names their kid acquired because he was acquired. And then you go to Abel's name, mean it means breath why because he was made in the image of Adam, because God breathed the breath of life into Adam. He was made in the image of Adam. Cain was not because Cain was acquired. And then you get into the Book of John. He comes right out and says it, man, I mean, what you know, what else do you want? Cain was of the wicked one. And then uh, Jesus has that conversation with the Pharisees. You're of your father, the devil who was a murderer. From the beginning, he's talking about Cain, and most people stop there, keep going, you go back and forth. The response of the Pharisees is pretty damning. What do they say? Remember this is the context. It's Cain. We were not born a foreign acation like Cain was. We have but one father. We can debate all day long whether it's physically true or not. We cannot debate that this was the mind and set and the belief of those people. And then you had mentioned earlier Taylor the Beguiled and all the sexual connotations to it. Well you go, you go to Second Corinthians thirteen was paulse He's talking to the Church of corinth and he says, I have a righteous jealousy. And this was the paradigm buster for me. This was the final nail on the coffin. He said, I have a righteous jealousy over you. I prepared you as a chast state virgin for one husband. But I fear that you will be beguiled boom, as Eve was beguiled by that twisting serpent. Both crazy, man, You know, how much more do you need? Folks?
Speaker 1: I know, I know it man. You know. You know what's very interesting is there's a verse. It's Proverbs thirty twenty, and it says, such is the way of an adulterous woman. She eateth and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness. And so what's interesting is that word edith is the same exact word used in Genesis.
Speaker 4: As Proverbs thirty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's the same exact verb that's used in Genesis pretending to eating the fruit. So we obviously see here that it's kind of you know, Proverbs is sharing it to be a sexual act, right or can be implied, And and you know they're writing it based off of what they know in Genesis, right, like they're they're they're off that context, how they believe and see it kind of like what you're saying, right, And I found that interesting as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, Doc, what was that verse you were talking about? Just now? With the guiled with John.
Speaker 2: Oh the second Corinthians.
Speaker 4: Oh, second Corinthians.
Speaker 2: Pole's talking to the Church of corinth I think it's thirteen second Corinthians. Thirteen. I think I got in the book. I have to look to be sure, but I know it's six Corinthians.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, that's all I need. That's just yeah, fat, it's just fat. It's just it's plain his day. It's plain his days. Like you said, that was the now and the.
Speaker 2: Sexual connotation and everything he said, Yo, he said, I have a righteous jealousy over you. I prepared you for one husband as a chest state virtue. But I fear you will be beguiled as Eve was beguiled by that twisting serpent.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's crazy, man, you know. And I really think this is what happened. I'm led to believe that this is what took place in the garden. It plays in with the fallen Angel incursion, that plays in with Seating's agenda. It plays in with white Christ had to come into the you know, uh seth lineage explains why Christ had to die, explains a lot of things.
Speaker 2: And why keep up with the genealogies, why keep up with the this one, but got that from this one? Got that one? Why remove Kane from those genealogies and have two distinct lines in mapping them the whole way? If there was not this incident, and if this didn't happen, where is the serpent seed? What happened in Genesis six? Angel beings come down and lusted after the dollars of men, had sex in pro created. This is not out of the norm of our of our scripture people. It's hook line and sinker script throughout the entire biblical narrative. Why reject this and and act this way and get so tore up when somebody suggests it and points it out because there's some spiritual warfare behind it. That's why they don't want you to see this. They don't want you to know this.
Speaker 4: The devil.
Speaker 2: He wants this obsuscated and wants you not to look this way.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, And you know, the fallen angels. I feel like they had a meeting or seating had a meeting with the fallen angels. It was like, Hey, I did this in the garden and it dint and I'm screwed, and uh, you know, we got to really try and screw this up here because you know, he's going to crush my head, right, And.
Speaker 2: The Book of Enoch implies it when you read in there, and a lot of people look over it, but it says in there that the fallen angels became subject to the devil. It was his idea. He planted the freaking dot in their heads, right, the fallen angels, the watchers became subject to the devil.
Speaker 1: Right right. He wants to tarnish the DNA, you know.
Speaker 2: Because he wants his position back. It's it's it's like, if I can't have it, I'll burn it down. This was once my this was once my place so fast I was the king in priesthood and looked over this realm. Me and my children had it, and I was the king. It was taken from me and given to this lower being. I can't have it back, so I'll burn the damn thing to the ground.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Seriously, that's what it comes down to, at least on a level that we can understand. You know, it's probably crazier and greater and oh yeah, way more times, right, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But that's the easiest way that our little minds can understand this. Ten d chess game that's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow wow, So we're kind of getting to that time doc where I wanted to kind of unless you guys got any other questions you want to get with him on or I wanted to kind of wrap it up towards you know, you're are you filming a documentary? Are you still getting into that or Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got several of them. I got two that I've got like probably sixty to eighty percent of them done. I just have to put it together. And this this weekend, me and a group of people are hanging out and doing some more filming, and I think that's going to be some of the final puzzle pieces for the one that I'm working on. Gotcha, but one of them's one of them is biblical Bigfoot and I'm kind of tying this narrative in and then the other one is on the mountains. So I've been going around and getting drone footage of the mounds and interviewing people and compiling interviews and footage of some of these mounds and stuff.
Speaker 1: Nice. That's going to be a pretty cool one. The Serpent Mountains in Ohio or kind of gnarly. Yeah, I read into.
Speaker 2: I actually have drone footage. I was kicked out of Serpent Maun. I took one for the team, nice and signs everywhere no drones, no drones. I was like, yeah, screw screw forgiveness.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't know if you guys caught it, but you know, the the pope obviously right, he passed away. But at his whole ceremony thing, there were guards with drone guns like specifically meant for drones, right, and it could take them out of the sky boom some sort of like emp pulse or something. It disconnects it from the user and so it just falls to the ground. Wow, it's kind of interesting. But so you said that you're you're going out, you're getting more film or you're filming more. What do you are? You? Is it? Where are you?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: So you're going to the mountains tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I come from there today to talk with you guys. But yeah, a bunch of us have got together and we're we're up in the mountains in an undisclosed location.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So we're we're going out there and going through the woods. And I got a buddy that's a big squatch hunter. And he's got a place that he's took me to this more than one occasion. But he's gotten lots of pictures of shadowy figure entities and stuff, lots of really big tracks. He's even got some some castings and moldings. We're talking footprints with distinct toe prints and twenty two inches long, you know, eleven to twelve inches wide. I mean that's huge, some big feet prints.
Speaker 1: What's shack walking around in the mark? Yeah, that's funny, man. No, that that's cool. So you guys found some some tracks or that's been recorded a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's wild. Man.
Speaker 1: Have you had any interesting experiences, you know, on big foot hunts or anything, or or any type of experience out there.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I've only been on to myself. But the guy that's took me out there, he's had quite a few, and he's told me which I mean. I've seen the tracks and stuff, and I've seen some of the structures and the huge trees that look like somebody just snapped and jammed into the ground and made x's and some crazy stuff like that. Oh wow. But I've seen lots of footage and pictures from my friend and it's wild at least, It's something I can't explain now, is it? The pictures and stuff that I've seen, are they you know, like physical flesh and blood my point of view, they don't look that way really, but we get prints and stuff. Right, you have a distinct silhouette like shadow figure that is the perfect outline of what we you know, call a bigfoot, and they're usually peeking around big trees and looking at you, and it's just just dark silhouette that you make it out and they're like, you know, eight foot ten foot tall. And he's got numerous videos and pictures of like this silhouette shadowy figure like peeking around.
Speaker 4: It, like perfectly peeking around.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got hair come out everywhere, and really tall and without fail he says that, you know, he hears the clacking and the hoots. Uh, But most of the majority of all his images and videos that he's gotten is like Scott Carpenter, it's from his back trail cam. He has cameras mounted everywhere, carrying one and go pros and he always puts one on his back smart and he said, in ninety percent of the time, it's not till he goes home and he's scrubbing through the foot and she's like, whoa, what was that? Creepy backs up in the surf, bowing it up. He's like, holy shit, it was washing.
Speaker 1: That is crazy, dude, that's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: And that's where it ties into, you know, with my theory that I talk about the book. You know, if Esau was a serpent seed, and if the Book of Enoch is true, their spirits are cursed to wander the earth, tormenting mankind and watching us. It says they would hunger and thirst and have all these carnal cravings, but they can't be you know, you know, sensational or what's it called satisfied?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Would it not make sense that these spirits, if they could manifest in some way, that they would manifest in a familiar form that commanded power and authority, and that they once walked around looking like yeah to me, I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that because I mean the thing that blew me away too, and your book.
Speaker 2: Was those story stories about that I didn't even get any It's.
Speaker 1: A perfect time. Let's talk about it real quick, because that that story did blow yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this he had this woman that reached out and was like, hey, you know you're into bigfoot and I've had many experiences with a bigfoot and actually formed a relationship with one. If you'd like to hear the story. He's like, hell yeah, I like to hear the story. And this woman comes on and she ended up coming on his show like three times. You can go to his podcast, you know, the Bump podcast and dig and find these episodes. But he talked to her like three or four times. And she said that one day she was walking her dog and this was a woman, she was just a regular, you know, good old girl. She wasn't no Hebrew scholar or even a Christian, so she hadn't read the books of the Bible, didn't know any of the stuff like we've talked about tonight. And said that her dog wouldn't poop unless it was like in the woods, like way back behind her house. So she said she had a path that she always walked her dog, and as she was walking her dogs, she said she just felt like something was watching her all the time. She heard hoots and knocks and all this kind of stuff. And she started telling people about it, and they're like, man, you probably got a sasquatch back there. You should leave gifts. That's what people do. They live food and different things and form relationships with these things. And she said, so I started leaving food and leaving gifts, and she said, I started notsing that they've started disappearing. And she said, I had one spot that I always go to and leave food and gifts to this thing, she said, and it always disappeared, she said, But after a while, she said, I got to know them. When i'd go back to check or put something else, there'd be gifts left for me in the exact same spot. She said, Branches twisted together in figures and dead mice and just different things. It was gifting me things back, she said. And it this went like that for several months. And she said, then one day, she said, I heard a voice, and she said it wasn't audible. She said, it was in my head. It was telepathically talking to me, letting me know and thanking me for the gifts, and wanted to know if I received my gifts. And she said, when I started communicating with this thing, formed a relationship with it. She said, after several weeks and months of going out in the woods, and telepathically mine, speaking with this thing back and forth and gifting with it. She said, it started conversating more, and I asked it to reveal itself to me, she said, and it was just this huge creature covered in hair from head to toe, what we would call a bigfoot. And she said, I named him Harry. And she said, we just started talking about all kinds of stuff, and then we start talking about religion and God. And it said that it believed in God, that God was real and that, but Christianity had it all wrong, of course, and it was twisted and manipulated, and uh, she needed to read, uh the Gnostic Gospels.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 2: I started listing, you know, these Gnostic Gospels and and then she asked, you, well, what what are you? And she could even pronounce the word right. She was saying, L buoed or L dude is something like that. He was an L dude or l l bluobe And uh, so Bou started reaching out to Gary Wayne and other people you know, and saying, you know, hey, is there anything that you've read about you know, big tall creatures or humanoid creatures, Harry, creatures named el boob or l lube. You know or something like that. And he said, Gary Wayne wroting back and he said, I've heard of elie Ud And he said, if that's what you're talking about, he said, uh, there's many references to the Eliud. He said, in the eli youd are the offspring of the nephilum, he said, the nephilum or the offspring of angels. But the offspring of the nephilum was called the eliud.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: And so next time he talked to her, he was like, hey, I talk to somebody and the name was it Eliud? He said. As soon as I said it, she perked up. Yeah, that's it eli Youd. He and I talked to him since we talked last, and he said that he was an Eliud and he was sinking redemption.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, dude, can they be redeemed? Those of the questions?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then he told her, you know what the eliud was, and what the nephilum were, and the fallen angels. He said, I explained all that stuff to her, he said. I told her, I think you're being deceived, you know, I think this is something demonic, it's not something good, and it's telling you that the faith is bad and then you need to read these gnostic texts. I think it's trying to deceive you and leads you astray, he said. Immediately, she shut off, become mad, got defensive and said, no, Harry is my friend. He's been good to me. He's revealed all kinds of things to me and helped me. And no, you're just part of that Christianity, narrow minded people that Harry talks about. If you're the one deceived and I don't want to talk with you anymore, oh wow. And she shut off communication. And he's not talked to her since. He said he's reached her the last time I heard, you know, he had reached out to her and tried to check on in on her and talked to her and stuff. And as far as my knowledge that the last time he reached out, she told him, do not contact me anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Harry probably ate her and her dog exactly, beans bro. It was Harry crazy.
Speaker 2: How that all dovetails into what we've been talking about today.
Speaker 4: You know, that reminds me of Les Stroud's story. I believe Lis Stroud was, you know, he did the whole bigfoot thing for a while, and I think Lis Stroud was in the woods one day and this this voice like telepathically communicated, if you stay, I'll show myself to you. And yeah, he said nope, yeah I think he did. Yeah. Yeah, good for him. I would have too.
Speaker 3: I used to go hunting in Montana in the forest for a while when I was a kid. I used to go alone a lot of the times, and I used to go deep, like a good couple of miles, man like, and I just remember, man like, just walking I could tell there was normal animals around. There's like mountain lions, bears, you know, all sorts of stuff. But I just always felt like there was something to watch to me. Not every time I went out, but sometimes, and I got so creeped out as a kid that I was like, yeah, let me go home.
Speaker 1: And I just started running home.
Speaker 3: And I never knew why until I started talking about this stuff and God showed me this stuff.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, dang, I wonder.
Speaker 3: If it was really that or if I was just tweaking out, you know, like I just now that I know, looking back, like what could have been in that force.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dang, So our world is stranger than fiction.
Speaker 1: It really it is it is. The truth is stranger than fiction, right. It's crazy, man, It's crazy. It totally is very fascinating topic. Man. We really could sit here for another couple of hours just to go into it, man, and then maybe you know, but justin thank you for coming on, man, thank you for you know, giving us your time tonight. Deeply appreciate it. Man, this was an awesome one. I wanted to mention one thing too. You know, getting into this kind of stuff can be maybe confusing, maybe tough for like a new believer, right to kind of wrap their head around. So I always kind of like to at least for new believers, you know, push them in the direction of the Gospels and to kind of build them the meat this is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, your foundation has to be Christ man. You got you know, if you're a new believer. Yeah, I mean, these these subjects are fascinating, but it's the meat, yeh, Exactly. You have to start off on the milk, you know, uh know, the Gospel of Christ. Uh know why Christ came what he did for you be able to defend your faith, why you believe what you believe, Why Christ did what he did. That's your foundation stone. You know, everybody wants a nice tall skyscraper theologically speaking, you know, but if you build that on sand, I don't care how beautiful, how tall it is, full of nephelum giants and all this cool stuff. The first storm that rolls through, it's going to knock you down and lead you down a road a deception.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Start with your foundation. Foundation is Christ.
Speaker 1: Amen, Amen. And I love how you ended the book. I like how you wrapped it all into salvation and you know, God's here knocking at the door man, you know. And and I really appreciate really everyone in the community for a Christians with podcasts and trying to reach you know, the world in a way to spreading the Gospel and spreading you know, the message of Christ and all of that. Man. And I like how you really just wrapped it all up with that point towards it towards uh, you know, right there at the end of your book. And it's important you know and appreciate what you do.
Speaker 2: Man, I do. I appreciate you guys. Man, this has been a great conversation. I think honestly, I could be wrong in so if I misspeaking and somebody sees this, I apologize. Sometimes I make an ass of myself and assume. But I know you've read the book and it shows, and I think it's come out in this conversation. That's something mean you've talked about privately, you know, something I try to pride myself on the guests I have on. I try to read their stuff because it comes out in the conversations. The conversations are a hundred times better and deeper when you know the materials. I've read it, and I think it comes through in this conversation. I've really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, And you know you've been an inspiration, you know, not only to this show, but I'm pretty sure others as well. You know, it's a big world out there, and you know your show's very respected. It really is. You put a lot of work into it, man, and you know, the folk for the folks listening, you know, go check him out. And if you wouldn't mind, just if you want to send one last message out to the crowd and share you know where they can find all of your work. You know, we'll wrap it up and we'll move into an episode.
Speaker 2: Debrief a Hey, yeah, thanks guys, Like I said, uh, I don't want to want to play favorites, but it's probably been one of my favorite conversations. Oh yeah, but I definitely appreciate what you guys do. And you's even inspired me. You know, I get notifications that you guys are alive. I try to tune in if I ain't doing something, and uh, you inspired me to get some really festive wardrobe.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love starting to get me some crazy hats. Mynfelom giant skull was rocking my toilet paper roll.
Speaker 1: No, I love it.
Speaker 2: Because of you guys.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. I have way more tinfoil hats to like start making back here nice. I've already been looking up like Star Wars helmets and stuff. It's crazy. It's pretty bad. It's pretty bad. It's a problem. It's a prob It gives you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's got the glasses now, all right, got the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 1: He almost looks like the guy from the movie The Watchmen.
Speaker 2: I was thinking fear and loathing in Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is backcountry right on the Adrena Chrome over there, all these damn lizards.
Speaker 1: That is That is awesome. Man, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, man. But yeah, anywhere you consume content guys, you know YouTube, Spotify, Apple, all that good stuff. To search up Prometheus Lens podcast, the website's Prometheus Lens podcast dot com. In the book you find it exclusively on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Get the ebook for ten bucks to paperback for twenty and I ordered a large shipment of copies. So I have a large box of these on hand. If you want one, you can go to the website. I have details to like my PayPal and ben Moo and stuff like that. If you want a signed copy, you can send me some money that way, send me your address, I'll sign one and get it to you. And I actually have a lot of goodies now that other people didn't get, so it's profits sometimes being late. But I got custom bookmarks like themed on the book and some stickers and stuff like that. So anytime you order a book directly from me, you'll get some extra goodies.
Speaker 4: I know I asked you this last time, but is there any plans for an audible book coming soon?
Speaker 2: I've already recorded it well, mostly because when I was editing the book, I was reading it to myself. Do my mic Wow, I just have to go through and edit it and compress it so you're reading a nice Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, that's awesome, man, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't afford to pay nobody, brother, I'm working there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, and that's awesome. So yeah, your website will be in the description along with your YouTube channel and an Amazon link for the book book man, but uh, appreciate you again, dude, I could. I can't say it enough. Man. But Taylor's going to break us out in a little prayer here and then we're gonna move over to the next segment. Weather.
Speaker 3: God, thank you that we could have this podcast tonight and that we could get some wisdom from Doc Brown here. And I just thank you that we're able to just kind of pick apart everything and kind of put the puzzle pieces together of you know, what you're trying to tell us and the world and just expose evil.
Speaker 1: For what it is.
Speaker 3: And I just pray that you know we seek you of all things, and these honestly last days that we're in, and that we will, you know, continue to have wisdom discernment and just as we go venture forward and pick apart these things and in Jesus Christ. I pray amen.
Speaker 1: Justin. Hope to see you again in the future, folks. Doc Brown, everybody go check them out.
Speaker 2: I thank you, guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Torches High, guys, man, you know, it's always it's always good having Doc on Doc Brown. Everybody, good guy, awesome show, awesome YouTube channel, I mean, awesome author. Everything. He's really like just he's uh. I feel like he's at the point in his life where he's just going hard on all of this stuff, the documentaries that that he's got in the works. I'd love him to start working on a second book, to be honest with you. Maybe get into the garments man. Oh yeah, make a book on the garments man oh Man. Pretty cool, folks. His YouTube is uh in the title and in the description below. You can check it out there too. He's got a website and all that other stuff. Just check out his book in the description below too as well. Man, he brought a bunch. You know. His book's just not all on Esau. It's kind of like we talked in the episode. He built a great foundation. It was something that he wanted to do to tie a bow on everything at some point, you know, with Esau and to help you kind of like understand the perspective that he's coming from. You know, what we didn't get into that I'll cover is that there's a you know, there's there's science behind the big Bigfoot phenomenon, right, Like There's what I mean by that is, scientifically, someone can have hair all over their body, right, Like, scientifically someone can be a wild man, right right, perceived as one. And that is called hyper trichosis, where you grow hair out pretty much out of every pore and it's congena and it's you know, genetic and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: A mutation they would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the real life wolf man, right, Like if you remember cracking, you know, we're two thousand kids, right, So I remember always digging into the Guinness World Record books, right you flip through the pages a little bit, you'll see the most hairrius man in the world or something like that. He has this condition, right, And but yeah, I wanted to cover that that that's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know what, there's that kid that Brian demon Erasers was talking about that who has hair all over his face and he's like famous right now in India. I can't remember his head yet Indian Wolf and Harry Kid. Yeah, I just want to look him up real quick, share that with the YouTube. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, let's see Indian Hairy Kid. There he is.
Speaker 1: You know, the wild man thing is kind of trippy too, right, You've got culturally and traditionally throughout the world. You've got these traditions too that that are played out and these bigfoot looking dudes, you know, running around parading trying to steal women, right and it it's so mind blowing. You got the lau thing too at the end was nuts. Huh the l eu oh jeseznuts. Oh there we go. We got me on there.
Speaker 4: Can you see me? Can you see it?
Speaker 1: I can see it.
Speaker 4: This is the this is the hairy dude.
Speaker 1: That's the hairy guy.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's the hairy guys like a looks like a dog a little.
Speaker 1: Who wouldn't who someone would marry that guy?
Speaker 4: Really? I shouldn't say that's so messed up? No, I mean, I mean it's got to be. You know, they called a mutation, they call it a disorder. It's like it's like a genetic part of his lineage that probably just peeking through. It's a circus seed bro, I'm just kidding crazy.
Speaker 1: We got into that too a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, you know, coming down to the meanings of the words and seeing the correlation between Leviticus, Genesis, Proverbs. There's these things that share correlation with what took place in the garden, you know, and it really set off the seed war. Man. You know, the Bible's clear on the generational tree.
Speaker 4: His verses that he hit right there. I was like, man, I got to write those down because I've we've skimmed through it so many times and it's clear the beguiled statement in Corinthians versus Genesis in the garden and the Proverbs thirty twenty. I think maybe you brought that up. The eating eating the fruit, Yeah, that's dude. It's plain to see, like you guys kept.
Speaker 1: Saying the going and then the edith and then gave to her husband to eat right, you know, the nakedness. Yeah, there's these words that are play on in such a way to where symbolically they're meaning has a certain nature. The Bible helps you understand what that nature is, right, And I love that. I love kind of how we tied that in a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's just so fascinating how these scholars and people like Michael Heiser, it just shows it just goes to show you how.
Speaker 1: Now they're discriminated. I mean, we're even we're discriminated. Yeah, like even you know, Doc, it's discriminated, right.
Speaker 4: But it goes to show how how in depth the Bible is, how how complicated it is, and how versatile it is. Like you really have to a lot.
Speaker 1: Of layers, man, lot of layers.
Speaker 4: Stuck in the intellectual mud or or whatever it is that La Mars really.
Speaker 1: Likes to say, or what you know is being taught universally, like not universally, but yeah, at universities and stuff. You know, like you've got this educational part of Christianity, which you know, I have my views on education in general. It's a tough thing to kind of discuss because education it looks just very similar to how you would create indoctrination camps. And I'm like, man, I get that. I'm not saying what they're preaching in school is necessarily wrong, but when you've got things represented in the school system that appear as fact when they're not, Yeah, now I question what are we trying to do here?
Speaker 4: What's the agenda are we yeah, are.
Speaker 1: We teaching education or are we teaching a groomed and a believing lifestyle and how to believe indoctrination. Absolutely, it's very fascinating, very fascinating. I had a lot of fun with this episode, man, A lot a lot of fun with this fs Oh, man, I really I want to try and get a bo Kennedy young.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, that's a cool story.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's been on the Confessionals, He's been on a few big platforms, and he when he was on the Confessionals, he was getting into Elith and uh, you know which I kind of to me, I see, this is so funny, but this is perfect. I see Lilith as the alien queen from the movie Alien. Okay, it's the mother of all of the demons, right, the l e U, the nepheleam No, kind of like that that that demonic motherly vibe?
Speaker 4: Right, was Lilith Adam's first wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what, see, I don't I haven't discussed this with anyone, I haven't talked. I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 4: I heard that and I'm like, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: So when I heard When I hear that, I'm like, I don't know, Like the Bible implies something different and it says something different, So what do you meaning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that. I'm so confused. When I heard that, I'm like, I immediately.
Speaker 1: Take it down because there's got to be something that we don't know to make you have those assumptions. So very curious, curious, very curious as well. And you know this comes from Gary Wayne the Genesis, Uh what do they call day six? Male and female humans were different than Adam and Eve in the garden.
Speaker 4: I was also confused about that.
Speaker 1: So there's there's this which I don't know. I don't necessarily don't throw out because I think there could be something to it as well, because there are some things broken down in Genesis that can line up that way. So but we didn't. We could have got into that with him, But which that would have been an interesting topic because I think he even touched on it a little bit in his book too, and even in in Mesopotamian Sumer writings. You know, it talks about the blackhead people.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And so so if you think about it, when Cain's cast it out of the garden, he's he's out with the with them or the others or whatever. There's people there, clearly, right, this is interpreted by one side getting into these were the other kids that Adam and Eve had that the Bible doesn't say, by the way, interesting or they're the day six right race of people. And you know Cain went out and built cities right that he had a lineage. There's a lot of ancient wisdom there and occult knowledge for sure. We know that that's where the snake could brotherhood, The snake brotherhood, I'm sorry, came from. We know that that's the bowl cull all that stuff. You know that that. I think it was a religion where they were doing stuff, you know, with the pyramids, the cigarettes, all this kind of stuff. There's this ritualistic sacrifice you know that that takes place. It's all weird. It's really weird. Yeah, it all comes from Kane. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Doc talks about the mark being a horn and that king was hairy as well. It's like, man, dude, the story just keeps getting.
Speaker 1: Deeper, and that painting's kind of wild, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: The Sistine Chapel, right, yeah, Assistine is kind of interesting. I'm gonna have to look into that.
Speaker 1: So much fun, man, so much fun. Folks. We appreciate you being here. We wanted to give a few shout outs. Yeah, I want to give a few shout outs this episode. We'll try and do this, you know, every episode. But if we forget, forgive us. But yeah, Jesse, you wanted to give a shout.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'll give a shout out to this guy. I saw him on he commented on Spotify. So and I hope he left a five star review. If he didn't, how dare he? No, I'm just kidding, but I still have time. He commented on Spotify on number thirty six, the Demon Erasers episode, and he said his name is shout out to alex At. He said, he said, this episode really hit me, fellas I've been in the process of fully getting my life in line with God, really reaching out after being lukewarm all my life. Thanks for the podcast, So shout out to alex At. I hope you find some inspiration to get closer to God through the podcast. That's awesome. That's how kind of what's going on with me in my life right now. So cheers, brother, Amen, dude, Amen, dude. Yeah, and I want to give a shout out to Crypto Grady. Appreciate you, Appreciate you, love the support.
Speaker 1: You know, you comment a lot on all of our stuff, and we appreciate it. You know, we see the love that you have for us and everything, and you know, you know we have that love back, and uh, you know we're gonna keep doing what we're doing. We're gonna keep our journey strong. And you know you'll see everyone still tuning in. You know, you'll see episodes Wednesday and Saturday. And we've been pretty consistent with that for the uh i'd say past six seven weeks or so now, so we're on a good rhythm. And uh, you know, we'll drop some interesting stuff throughout the week if we have time, if we have to. But if you haven't done so already, smash that subscribe button, like the show, share it with your friends, comment on the episode please, and uh, you know, if you're not on YouTube, uh and you're on the audio side of things, check us out on Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify. You can find us pretty much on all things social media. And you know that's a wrap. Appreciate you, justin Doc Brown, Love you buddy, and folks check out his book, check out his material, and he gets a lot of cool uh guests on his show. So but we appreciate you. We're going to see you next time. Peace and love everyone se you