Speaker 1: What if the fall of Atlantis wasn't just a myth or a natural cataclysm, but a global nuclear war that killed one point six billion people, And what we do to ensure that history does not repeat itself again. Now, Hello Lovin, back to the Spiritual Freedom Show with Richard Lawrence. My name is Darrenball and this is the podcast helping you to awaken your chakras, to unlock your psychic powers, and to discover true spirituality. Now, in this episode, international bestselling author Richard Lawrence reveals why this moment could be our Atlantis two point zero and what we absolutely must do differently this time to ensure that this does not happen again. Tune into this episode to discover shilling passages from the Maha Brata and even the Old Testament that described terrifying weapons thousands of years before Hiroshima.
Speaker 2: A blazing missile possessed of the radiance of smokeless fire was discharged. The clouds reared into the higher air, showering blood.
Speaker 3: That's not bows and arrows.
Speaker 1: What mysterious discovery archaeologists have made at the reputed sites of Sodom among the Mora, two ancient cities that were destroyed by fire and brimstone. So they're saying that this is evidence that there was a heat event of some kind which raised the temperature up to four thousand degrees fahrenheit. Who and what is really behind the various wars on Earth and what their sinister motive really is.
Speaker 2: I've said before, it's not just your bankers, because they are people who are here to day, gone tomorrow, whereas these dark forces they are able to continue for long periods of time.
Speaker 1: And how we can all help to shift global consciousness with the unique spiritual opportunities that we have today.
Speaker 2: I mean the direct cooperation we have with extraterrestrial intelligences.
Speaker 3: Invited to stay tuned for the show, Richard Darren.
Speaker 1: So, you know, I think there's a lot of people, and I speak to many, I'm sure, who look at the increasingly dire news cycle that we have, particularly around the wars that are going on at the moments, as most recent activity in Iran, and just wonder you know what they can do about it. Are we on the brink of World War three? You know, with talk of nuclear weapons and more countries getting involved in these you know, this escalating beyond the Middle East and so I wanted to take us back to a previous time in our history, to Atlantis. And you know, I think most people think about Atlantis as a myth, or if they do give any credence to it at all, maybe perhaps an overblown story of a natural cataclysmic event of something they think.
Speaker 3: It happened maybe ten thousand years ago or even less.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, so that's not that's not the Atlantis we're talking about exactly.
Speaker 3: So I think, you know, perhaps people don't.
Speaker 1: Realize how well recorded the end of Atlantis really is in some of our spiritual texts that we have on Earth, and people have never really looked at it in that way. And so I think, just to set us up here, my first question is really about, you know, what would you point to as evidence of the end of this sort of last great civilization that we had on the planet.
Speaker 2: Can I just say that there are many reasons. I'm sorry, I admitted that there are many reasons for following a spiritual path. And some people will do it to find truth, great reason. Some people will do it to advance themselves back to divinity, great reason. Some will do it to serve others great reason. But there are people I know of who have joined the Ethereist Society specifically to stop World War three. One of them was the name of Charles Abrahamson, really, and that is the reason he told me that he joined in the very beginning, became very prominent figure, a director, and a long time help to doctor George King from the very early days in America, right from the beginning in America. That was his primary motive. I'm sure you know the things came in as well, but that was why he did it, he told me. And I mean, that's a really good reason to do anything.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's be a good reason to.
Speaker 2: Join the theoristiiting now, truly there are other reasons, but that would be a very high one, because we are doing a lot to prevent World War three. And it was very very much an issue when the Theoristarity started, which was nineteen fifty five, and in that whole period of the Cold War and the build up of our nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: And so on. But it's back.
Speaker 2: It's been back in the international news and mentioned by world leaders, including Putin, including Trump. It's on the lips of people again, the possibility of World War three. It's a dire dire situation, as you say, and the last time we were in this situation was in Atlantis. I'll read if I made from a book that I have it the best interesting because I co authored.
Speaker 3: It's called Contacts with the Gods from Space.
Speaker 2: This is from a Hindu text, it's actually the Mahabara, and this is a particular passage about a particular weapon, in this case, the Agneo weapon, a blazing missile possessed of the radiance of smokeless fire, was discharged. A thick gloom suddenly encompassed the hosts. All points of the compass were suddenly enveloped in darkness. Full bearing winds began to blow. Clouds reared into the higher air, showering blood. The very elements seemed confused. The sun appeared to spin round. The world scorched by the heat of that weapon seemed to be in a fever. Elephants scorched by the energy of that weapon ran in terror, seeking protection from its terrible force. The very water being heated, the creatures who live in the water seemed to burn.
Speaker 3: That's not bows and.
Speaker 2: Arrows, and that's how they often depicted in these films, which you know, Alison, my wife and I have watched with great interest these old films about the Mabarata and so on. But you're talking nuclear weaponry there. Yeah, and that war according to the Vedas, According to the Mahabarata, one point six billion people died in that war. Now there aren't one point six billion people in India now never mind, then will never mind when they think it happened, and I often think it's about five thousand years ago and things like this, that war.
Speaker 3: They think it's some local.
Speaker 2: Indian war between regions.
Speaker 3: This was a global conflict.
Speaker 2: It happened in Atlantis, as it had happened before in the previous civilization of Limuria, sometimes called mew as it had happened before on the planet from which we all came, Maldek, which is now the Asteroid Belt. And we're in that very same position again. We have the weaponry now which could do it. I mean, the stated reason for the Iran war of this year, that's a good point, is because of the existence of nuclear webs, which, according to the Americans and the Israelis, Iran was about to use. That's the stated reason. Everyone has their views on all these things, sure, but it's the same game plan. It's the same danger. I mean, you know, really in the very early days, and you'll find this in the book You Are Responsible, shows what was on people's minds. Then the Master Theorist, when he used to answer questions in the very beginning, he was asked this, in the possible event of a third World War or world cataclysm, would certain individuals be removed beforehand from.
Speaker 3: The question, says Terror, which means Earth.
Speaker 2: If so, would they be removed by spaceship in their physical bodies or be de materialized or remiterialized elsewhere. The answer the theorists, yes, we would pick up certain factors from Terror, and Truan Smart brought them to other planets. We would not pick up all your great masters, because if we did, the world would immediately crumble into dust. And he goes on, because these masters, and he's referring there to ascended masters, keep our world in being, keep the karmic balance, because they are intelligences who don't deserve such a catastrophe, and they've chosen to remain here, and by their very presence they protect our existence and maintain because the people on Earth, that the calmer of the people on Earth. We discussed this before is extremely tenuous, and so yes, we are very much in a parallel situation to Atlanta. Just before I leave that, just so we don't just quote from Hindu texts, let's quote from the Old Testament, actually Genesis, the first book the Old Testament, and it's about many have heard of this, Sodom and Gomorrah. Then the Lord reigned upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah. Brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven, and he overthrow those cities and all the plane, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a.
Speaker 3: Pillar of sort.
Speaker 2: This is Lot's wife. Anyone remembers that. And then he goes on. Abraham got up early in the morning, the place wasted before the Lord, and he looked towards Sodomon and Godmorrow, and towards all the land of the plane, and beheld and lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace. These kind of weapons are put. Interestingly, I found out quite recently, actually there is an equivalent story, or a closely similar story to the Noah and his arc story in the Vedas. Oh yeah, yeah, So there are parallels between these texts, and it's shared knowledge from ancient people. It's been put over in a different way and saying animals went in two by two and all that's how they understood the continuity of the race and so on.
Speaker 3: But animal kingdom and so on.
Speaker 2: But those parallels there, and not only there, You've got I think a main records and things of greatness around the world. This is known about, and there's certain things that are evidence of ancient civilizations that people have looked into know much more about it than I do, and have found strong evidence of cultures many thousands of years ago, tens of thousands of years ago.
Speaker 1: I was also for what is worth, I was looking into the archaeological work that people have been doing around the sights of what they suspected Sodom and the Moor, and that in just a sudden yea so reaches like Steve Collins and doctor John Bergsman. He claims that they've found massive evidence of a huge what they call heat event or heat blast that took place at about twenty five degrees over at the horizon, and they found a lot of pottery when they were digging down into the ruins there, which showed evidence of trinotite on one side of them. And this is basically the material you get when you have massively high temperatures like several thousand degrees fahrenheit. Aren't like sand in the desert turns to this glass like material. So just on one side of this pottery, So they're saying, this is evidence that there was a heat event of some kind which raised the temperature, even for a small period, up to four thousand degrees fahrenheit. This is not the time temperture you get in a fire. There's a And also they had this incredible case that they described in which they found this skeleton behind the wall that is about four feet high, in which the skeleton at that height had.
Speaker 3: Been severed and charred. Goodness.
Speaker 1: So evidence then of a massive blast that must have happened. It's basically just you know, cut that person too, and so he's pointing to this and saying, you know, they look at it and said, well, it must have been a meteorite or something that exploded. But they don't have the context of seeing anything beyond the early Bronzia in which they can imagine that this happened to some earlier more technically advanced, technologically advanced civilization, which they could have been the kind of weapons which are literally described as you say in thees, it's like the best sauce. And there was intervention then, and the main intervention was the coming of one of the greatest cosmic intelligences who's ever come to Earth, namely Shri Krishna, and a brilliant, brilliant mind and with certain powers. But still it was a terrible conflict and he died a tragic death.
Speaker 3: Shri Krishna. He took karma on.
Speaker 2: Himself undoubtedly as well afterwards, not during the war after it, but what did happen? I mean, he tried to bring peace between the different that was his first attempt, and they weren't up for peace, so he had to virtually pick aside, and he did. And this at least ensured the continuity of some people on Earth, because it could have obliterated the entire In theory, it could obliterate the planet herself. That won't be allowed, because the karma of the planet won't allow. That mean we only have the kind of world we have at all, because she takes karma, takes our karma and suffers to allow that, But that would be one step too far, which the great Ones.
Speaker 3: Won't allow her to be destroyed.
Speaker 2: But civilization in theory could be destroyed. But the Etherist Society is here to do something about it. And when I say the Etherist Society, I don't just mean the people in it on Earth. I mean the direct cooperation we have with extraterrestrial intelligences which marks us out from even some of the great religions. Some of the great healing work and the wonderful work people are doing, which is all helping immensely. All prayers with a pure heart are helping, no matter what the faith, what the religion. But when you have that element of direct cooperation with extraterrestrials, then you can bring much greater results. And that's what the Ethericiety is here to do. But it does depend on the support not just of its own members, of our members, but of all peoples. For example, in coming to a pilgrimage to hold them down on June the twentieth.
Speaker 1: And so I mean just kind of layer out the chess boarder bit for us. I mean, what are we up against? I mean, who is kind of working to help create these wars, you might say, in the background, or who is helping to help stop them? What role do extra stress ros play and what role do we have in helping them to play a bigger role in our own world?
Speaker 2: Here the point I would make in answering that is just how important this physical realm is. We reincarnate here. Now, there are much higher realms than this one. There are some that aren't really meant to be there, but are there which.
Speaker 3: Are lower as well.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're here, or we are, if one is incarnate, if one is able to, one can gain contact with one's higher aspect, and one's higher aspect is in etheric matter might be more based in a higher realm really of consciousness, but we can.
Speaker 3: Draw it to us now.
Speaker 2: If you're on another realm, to say, even a higher realm, you are in that higher realm of consciousness. But what you don't have is the physical aspect, which is necessary in the end for evolution. That's why people ascend from this realm.
Speaker 3: You have to be on this realm to assent.
Speaker 2: So this is important because I think it has been underestimated the value of this realm across the board. I think it's been underestimated in the past by people on higher realms, but not so much now, and by definitely dark forces. Now dark forces, this isn't coming to your point. They have often wanted to create wars as a recruiting mechanism because if people die in wars with hate in their mind. This is understood by the people who put together the Tibetan Book of the Dead and the Egyptian Book of the Dead, your last state of consciousness determines where you immediately go because you vibrate to that state of consciousness. You can evolve. Of course, you can evolve after you die. But if you get trapped in a lower realm, and I'm sadly there are, as I mentioned, there are six higher than this, but there are four lower than this. If you get down there, you can get trapped down there, And so they engineer wars sometimes this isn't the only reason, but one of them, to cause people to die in these conflicts with hate in their minds and their hearts, so that they immediately go when they die and get killed down to a lower realm, down, vibrationally down, not physically down.
Speaker 3: It's not under the.
Speaker 2: Earth, and so then they've got them, and then they've got recruits, they've got people for their armies, and all the gassy things that go on down there. You know, Dante, just to name one person who I've had messages from, isn't them. I think he had compassion for people in the inferno, as he called it. I think that's one of his reasons for doing it at all, because he didn't really believe that a compassionate God would allow people to be down there forever and ever in eternal hell and damnation, being punished. You could call it a punishment, but it's not just that. It's a place where people live, gain experience, and carry on in their nefarious ways, which includes warfare. So they want to get people down there. So that's one reason. Another reason, of course, is the more hate, the more conflict, the more confusion. Look what they do to the Spiritual movement. Look what they do to the UFO Contact movement to cause confusion. Look what they did to the theosophical movement to cause confusion. With numerous claims at one time of count Saint Germain contacts and you know, contacts from other masters after kh and so on.
Speaker 3: At that time. They're all about this.
Speaker 2: They want confusion, they want hate, they want discord because that's an energy they can use and gain more influence and more power here through. So, as I've said before, it's not just your bankers, it's not even your people practicing dark or evil. Let's use that word magic on this realm, because they are people who are, as it were, here to day, gone tomorrow, on the whole. They're going to die physically die on the whole. Whereas these dark forces they are able, the worst of them, to continue for long periods of time, I mean, hundreds of thousands, just like the forces of light are. What we have here is a conflagration of forces of light and darkness, and in the middle a lot of people who don't even know they're in the middle exactly, just almost like robots or you know, just mechanized conditioned by one thing or another, and mainly pleasure seeking people who want one thing, which is happiness in their life, not happiness in the hereafter. They may not either believe in it or care about it, or not believe in it enough, but they might pay lip service to it. But if they really believe that, they wouldn't do what they do. So there's a lot that is good from the point of view of the dark forces, because they then manipulate a bull through pleasures, through all kinds of stupid doctrines and materialistic philosophies and so on. But the real players are the forces of light and the force of darkness, and the ultimate players are cosmic intelligences because they have a cosmic plan. They're interested in our world, which is that's why it's the beings in this solar system who have the interest, because it's part of the family of this solar system and Mother Earth they revere and she's very much part of the planetary family. It's just us on the human race that are dragging our feet and in denied and not dealing with it. So they they want to help us, but as we've said before, they depend on our action to do it. So it's come again. Yeah, it's Atlantis two point zero. It's come round, and we're in the same potential problem.
Speaker 3: It's just that we've got to do something.
Speaker 2: Different this time and the key to it, Luckily, we have the key. It's spiritual energy, karmic manipulation, cosmic cooperation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a great so we've got, as you described, the forces of the Darken's force of light, the potential greater intervention of cosmic attallenge is if we act to do something about it. Yeah, I think that's that's the point of the show, isn't it is that we do face this situation you describe, which is essentially Atlanta's two point zer where but at the same crossroads as.
Speaker 3: We were then, as we were previously at the Bier.
Speaker 1: And even Maldek And so what are we going to do differently this time? What are we going to have learned from our past experience? And what does that mean that you know, in terms of the action that we that we can take now in this period so that we don't let them make it Atlanta's two point zero again, because it relies on us taking actions it.
Speaker 2: Does, and it relies on so called ordinary people. People who might not think they're much, people who don't think they can do much. They're told they can't do much. They're not given a very high aspiration, they're not you know, yes, you can pray for the world, but they're not told it can make a big difference. It can make a massive difference, a massive difference in terms, especially if you pray in the right way, if you do what me saying that it is a technical procedure.
Speaker 3: If you want to send.
Speaker 2: Out maximum spiritual energy, you need to do it in the right way, just like any other procedure. And if you do it the way we teach it, it's extremely powerful. You could be praying right now. You could the end of this. You could just raise your hands. You could send energy out. It might be in the Middle East, it might be Ukraine, it might be another situation, and you could save lives. You won't know the results exactly, but you could bring massive results. And it's people doing that which will also sew acede because the mind belt is starved of this kind of thinking. And you ask me why the dark forces want more and conflict, because it feeds the mind belt, just like certain basic selfish desires feed the mind belt, and then they're propagated, often through the advertising industry.
Speaker 3: Or through whichever, and it gets fed and grows.
Speaker 2: And that's people are subject to that, and they find it very difficult. For example, some people probably watching this program now might find it difficult to tell a loved one or somebody what this is about and what their interest is because it sounds odd. It's not odd, it just sounds odd because of the prevalent culture on this realm.
Speaker 3: If you were on level.
Speaker 2: Five and you told them about this broadcast, they'd understand it immediately. There'd be no raised eyebrows, no all be carefuls, none of that. Absolutely, Yeah, of course, yes, we understand.
Speaker 3: We know here. You'll get that.
Speaker 2: Mind you if you went to level five and you tell them you're really interested in you know, what's going to happen between some celebrity which actually I've never heard of, and there's someone they're meeting on Love Island or somewhere else.
Speaker 3: You know, or whatever it is. You know, they think, well, why you care about that?
Speaker 2: And that's just a different culture, different approach. And if you can call it this conditioning, because they are conditioned by truth.
Speaker 1: It's like a mirror for our conditioning, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It really is to sort of ask or what would they think about it?
Speaker 1: You know, what would they consider to be important and the priorities in life versus what most people would hear. And so yeah, so we're talking about this action then, and you're talking about changing the mind bot. So I mean, how does this action, this sense, you know, prayer, you talked about sending out energy. I mean, why does this change.
Speaker 2: The world and the way that we're needing to Well, First of all, every time you read truths, you might be sitting at home, and if you read it with great belief and it affects you and you really register it, you place that seed in the mind belt of the physical realm, which makes it more accessible in a way.
Speaker 3: It's a bit like an algorithm, not that I understand it. You do, but I don't.
Speaker 2: These algorithms, you know, they feed views and then it gets shown more and so it's feeding it with positive light and positive spirituality feed but it's at the mind consciousness level, the global consciousness. So if you're studying great truth, then you're feeding that mind, but with a great truth which is at the moment being fed by mediocrity and worse on the whole, on the whole, not entirely that there are good thoughts out there, but you know it's not being fed as it should be, or perhaps it's very basic decency. Basic decency is essential, but it's not enough. You know by that, I mean, you know, careful one's loved ones, looking after.
Speaker 3: Your pet I do that myself.
Speaker 2: It's a wonderful thing, and that's all good and all necessary, but it's not enough. Once you get into the more impersonal side, which the higher chakras lead you to, by the way, you'll start to feed this with compassion for the world, for people you don't know, animals you don't know, life, you don't know. And this is a liberating thing, and it will affect the whole conscious of the world.
Speaker 3: So that's by studying and.
Speaker 2: Thinking, how much more so by prayer, by sending out energy, energy conditioned by those spiritual thoughts, for example, the twelve blessings or for example a wonderful mantra or another great spiritual practice of powerful visualization, will all to the mind belt, will affect and help the people you're praying for as well directly, but also and bring a change to the mind belt and bring a change to the calmer of the human race. You might be one person praying in your bedroom right now, you're altering the calmer of the human race.
Speaker 3: Exactly are you are?
Speaker 2: You can do it every day and this will bring greater intervention, allow more intervention by cosmic intelligences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like.
Speaker 1: As you say, because we're all drawing on this mind belt and in every moment of our existence here. And the more that we can help to, I guess, raise the quality, the purity, the type of thought that is easily accessible there, the more that's the kind of positive, selfless, loving action.
Speaker 3: That we can be manifesting.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and the people now engaged in these wars or bringing these wars into being. It might be from a very different country in a different location, but they have the power and the influence to do it. They could be changed. It doesn't matter on their politics. When you're praying, don't worry about politics or affiliation or what you happen to believe, think who's.
Speaker 3: Right, who's wrong? Let all that go.
Speaker 2: Just send out love, pure love energy, and the people will suddenly believe in peace. They're believe in what can be achieved. Things they didn't perhaps think could be a change because they're often full of fear. They don't understand the people they're fighting against, they don't understand each other's motives. And we can avoid an Atlantis two pointer because according to the Mahabarata reports, Shri Krishna had to basically make sure and it might have been partly I'm saying this. I don't know this, but I'm saying it because uncontrolled nuclear war could have in theory destroyed the planet and that couldn't be allowed. They had weapons then that could do that, and so he had to come in and make sure it was if it's going to happen, it happened in such a way that there would be continuity of the light afterwards, of evil afterwards, and that the Earth wouldn't only be destroyed or damaged to a certain degree. It could have been more for the planet than it was for the people.
Speaker 1: His mission, for all I know, got it really underscores the scale of the task that he had at that time.
Speaker 3: He had a massive task.
Speaker 2: He had some seemingly pretty very good people, I mean one of them actually send it, so they were advanced, some very small number of really close people helping him.
Speaker 3: But they were great warriors.
Speaker 2: That's what they came to Earth to be and to fight in that battle and use certain powers. They're interestingly the most famous of them are Juna.
Speaker 3: He lost his.
Speaker 2: Powers after Sri Krishna passed on, So whether he would have had them without the press, who knows. Well, I mean, what I love about those message is how empowering it is down to the individual and the role that we can play in individuals in helping to not only change the mind Bulder you described thereby really helped to raise the conscious of humanity, but change the calm of our world.
Speaker 1: And that these are essentially the mechanisms that we can use through our spiritual action to ensure that this is not Atlanta's two point zero exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the key thing. I think he fell out and ensure it isn't. We don't want to repeat of that. We don't want that situation, as Shri krishnaw to come and manage and make it as positive as it possibly could be, as well as giving some of the greatest teachings we've ever received.
Speaker 3: We don't want that.
Speaker 2: We want to prevent this, and we're in a very different position, and let's just end with a real positive because now we have something they didn't have. We have a direct line of cooperation with extraterrestrials, I mean an active direct line. We can communicate with these through a certain ritual.
Speaker 3: That we use.
Speaker 2: We can bring intervention in certain ways. There are things we can do that they didn't have accessible to them to do in those days. And this is through the Etherist Society. And to be clear, I'm not saying the only people doing any good of the Etheristiety, of course I'm not. We're not the one and only way, but we have a unique way that's the key of helping the world.
Speaker 3: And I come back to my point.
Speaker 2: You could join the Etherorist if you wanted to, and if you believed in it, only if you believe in it purely to stop.
Speaker 3: World War three D.
Speaker 2: That's what Charles Abrahamson did, and he stayed throughout his entire life and he moved actually on to other things as well as that, but that's how he started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one inspiring a motive to share there, I think, And of course I just want to finish here. With the opportunity we have in the World Peace Programage coming up, we can get hundreds of people, even more than we did last year up unto the Mountain to enable this further intervention, to live this message, this sur rallying cry that we're giving out to people at the moment. Let's make sure, as we've just said, that this does not become Atlanta's.
Speaker 3: Two point zero.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, thank you, hey you, Spiritual Freedom Show family, thanks for tuning into the show now. I think we all know what it's like in our own life to come back around to certain choices again, choices which perhaps we'd have made differently in the light of greater wisdom. I can certainly think of a few. We are as a world very much in that position now, And as much as we all caught up in the busyness and the commitments of our everyday lives, let us consider that if the current violence, the current conflicts are not contained, and the superpowers are drawn in more directly in an escalation, then all bets are off. Nothing else is going to matter except what we did to try and avoid such a conflagration, which could see the end of our current civilization on Earth as we know it. So let us consider our everyday choices in that light. What can we do to make ourselves really count where it matters by working in spiritual ways in all of them to help raise global consciousness and change world karma. I've enjoyed that episode about avoiding Atlantis two point zero, then do follow up subscribe to the channel so that you don't miss any future episodes that can help you to awaken your chakras, to unlock your psychic powers, and to discover true spirituality. Thanks for tuning to the show and see you next time.