Speaker 1: What's up, guys? What is all powers? Everyone?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? What is up? Guys? How is everyone doing right now?
Speaker 4: Mhm kay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there was a solunteer is.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on inmit hold on a jac and Bobby showed the return of the jacobarby return.
Speaker 3: That's right, let return, Jake, I put this on my channel. Is that okay?
Speaker 1: It's okay, Okay, it's okay, lobby brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I thought you said the other day that I could.
Speaker 1: Put Yeah, so you keep the super chats if there's a.
Speaker 6: Well, if if there's any decent ones, I will definitely share it with you.
Speaker 1: Jake, all right, love you brother. Yeah, how is everyone doing? Over on Bobby's channel? Welcome? That's a fake. That's a fake. Geen Lasker.
Speaker 3: By the way, Jean Lasker, I don't even know who is Bubby the loves Fudge.
Speaker 1: He's the He's the guy that drives the bike through the uh uh. If you ever watched videos, he was the if you ever watched an old video, he was the one that drove his bike into the studio. The people thought it was the undertaker.
Speaker 3: Oh oh ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up guys? This is the first time you've ever done this.
Speaker 6: Done what stream from yours to mine? Yeah, yeah, I think it is thank You're right, Jake, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because that when we were you didn't even have you were not even monetized when I had this last time.
Speaker 3: No, No, I wasn't. I would.
Speaker 6: I've only been monetized since the end I think at the yeah, the end of January. So yeah, and contrary or proper popular belief, I do not claim to have done it all by myself.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of help from you I had.
Speaker 6: I had a lot of help. I had a lot of help from Jib, a lot of help from Stormy and Bobby friend Scott Scott, Yes, everybody, everybody who's been on my channel.
Speaker 3: I had help from Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also the thing, the thing is, it's like you also have like other people that came on your show.
Speaker 3: I had Dead Full.
Speaker 6: I had Dead Fool paying money uh to Chad Zoomac and promote my channel, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also and also with dead Fool did that for me. Yeah, I gained like a hundred subscribers overnight.
Speaker 1: Because of Chad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, like your chat give me bethows good to see your brother, y Uh.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm just making a live stream, making the baby B live stream for tonight.
Speaker 3: We're celebrating her birthday tonight. Mm hm, baby B. He's a chatter. Oh, he's a chatter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what. My birthday is actually coming up and I don't even realize. Let me check the let me check something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello alloo.
Speaker 1: By the way, my birthday is in two weeks. Yeah not so not not next Monday, but the.
Speaker 3: Next right, so that's that's still in. Yeah, that's still in. That's still in uh h July right yeah yeah, yeah, so there you go. Yeah, there's a lot of July birthdays.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's the problem is, like we you usually do lunatic.
Speaker 7: Lounges on on Mondays, it's on a Monday, so we have I would have to do I would have we all have to celebrate it on Saturday, Sunday or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe we could do that that well, you can have your own stream.
Speaker 8: If anybody that does want to help, anybody that does wanna art letter John sorry, particulate Articulate John says, hello, hello, our our group A J says his birthday, sorry is their birthday is July twenty first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But would I get canceled for saying their own things?
Speaker 6: Well, Jake, I know I feel I feel you on that one. So much easier over rumal because you can just say whatever is on your mind.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah YouTube, I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't exactly get canceled, but they could take your channel away for saying certain things.
Speaker 1: Right, they gave all they get, so Holyoak lost his Twitch channel.
Speaker 3: Oh diddy? Uh oh, clipping and different once you know why you take why you took his wrench?
Speaker 1: Uh? I don't know if I took your wrench. I think he's on another channel.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're on my channel clipping and yeah, go over to Jake's.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Yeah he realized it.
Speaker 1: Yeah body's channel never mind.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So how you doing today, buddy?
Speaker 1: Doing? Okay, that's good. I had a foot injury, my foot. So here's what happened. I was doing homester a bit I was listening to and I started, and I started, and I fill up my foot. So you ever felt that pain where you're seeing that your foot is uh is uh cracked?
Speaker 3: Uh? Not really? When I say cracked, I mean sprained, I mean yeah, I guess yeah, I fucking I went I went down. I went down some way.
Speaker 1: Bobby, I woke up. I took I took it after our after our last shot, I took a nap and woke up, went to a message. You wanted to do a stream, say, hey, I'm done. I don't have any shows right now. Yeah, for a while until I want to say that. Are you going to keep this up on the channel or you're going to delete it?
Speaker 3: No? No, I'm going to keep this up for sure.
Speaker 1: Because because I you know, I've had people take day. What they'll do is they'll they'll take this, they'll do the show, and then they'll take it down in the I had that before.
Speaker 3: I would somebody to do that. Did they have a bad experience?
Speaker 1: No? No, he usually does the where they don't want to keep it on their channel. But it's hard. If I'm like promoting my cash up while.
Speaker 3: You're on here, it's fine, go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also want to say welcome to the stream. I hope everybody that you know. Lights are free. Lights are free? Oh what I should I should have done this? Hold on, I forgot to turn on comments. What No, I forgot to turn the comments on the screen. Box.
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Now, I forgot to do that because I was busy doing other stuff. How was your show today?
Speaker 3: That's okay, that's okay, it's a good good Uh. Echol came on. Mhm. I guess it's his birthday, so wish he.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: I love that people like so cool keeps telling me every so what I did. I said, Hey, the next time you say that, you're gonna get banned and what he basically says, put Nick said, Nikolaine. And know where that Nick's at work? Nick has a job outside you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean it's what it is, right, yeah, uh yeah, I'm sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I just want to tell you that I've been doing blues. I've been on Blue Sky. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Blue Sky is a good dude.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, not that kind of blue sky. I'm on the Blue Sky.
Speaker 3: Oh what's side again?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's the people that made Twitter, made their own platform. Ucker must deleted them.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, the people that made Twitter.
Speaker 1: Now, may I've been using Blue Sky a lot, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: H what's the one? What's the one that I keep on seeing ads for like people's posts on Instagram, threads, threads, who made threads? Now?
Speaker 1: And what is Instagram? That's that's a Mark Zuger Bird's version of Twitter.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: There's too many fucking social media platforms. That's what I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to really they just the guests.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, brother, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Justin guess how you doing? Brother? It's on your side smoking if you got them.
Speaker 3: That's right the way.
Speaker 1: Damn, I don't have your damn members. You usually put your members on the screen where Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's okay, I'm doing I'm doing a show in a couple of hours. I'll have the members. Uh yeah up there.
Speaker 1: Then by the way, if you're by the way, I just want to let people know that's my guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 1: I made So here's the thing. On Kick, I was on their day one. I was a day one.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Yeah, I don't understand Kick.
Speaker 1: We're not we're not on Kick. We're not on Kick bron Live.
Speaker 3: Yeah huh. I like Twick, but.
Speaker 6: I don't think i'm I don't think i'm appropriate Twitch. I'm appropriate. I'm appropriate for Rumbo when I'm by myself.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing with with Twitch, it's like everybody, you actually have to when you're on Twitch, you have to add different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to keep muting. I mean, they let me keep the videos up if I would want to.
Speaker 1: But they do, they do that. They do that to everybody. So what what they what they do? Unlike YouTuber, they'll copyright so and they find copyright content, they'll just mute the vode of it. You can play music, but there's a way that you could do it, but they'll mute the vode of it. So what you put on YouTube, it's muted, right, right. I I've had that issue. I've had We've had. This is not my first time doing this.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, the whole whole nine years on YouTube, right and then how long on? How long on Twitch?
Speaker 1: I started my original Twitch this twenty sixteen, October thirtieth. October thirtieth.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Actually, and ironically I made it on Dad's birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't celebrate that one dude with that that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 9: Whoa, I'm sorry to saying that, ye know, Jake, I'll tell you many Yeah, I had a hard day the other day because it would have been my mom's birthday.
Speaker 1: Evolution, Where why are they trying to do it a w W women's pay per view with they have like they should do. So here's the thing. They were supposing to do Ring of Honor Pure Championship for the women tournament finals fund to be at the Marina Water pay per view, but they didn't get a chance to see it through the tournament see it through, so they scrapped the idea.
Speaker 3: Whoa Jack Cutson, Yes, Jack Hudson, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, Bob, if you're on Bobby's channel, Guys, support Bobby because Bobby needs your money, and Bobby because Bobby.
Speaker 3: If I'm do it because you want to do it, not because I need money.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Bobby, Bobby, I'm gonna have to give you my new PayPal because the one you might have have, the the one that is on the stream elements, it won't let me. So it won't let me all right, it won't let me change. It won't let me change the damn thing on on stream elements.
Speaker 3: They oh, yeah, right, yeah, you told me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I have to use I have to use PayPal email. Sorry, I'm stuttering oh ship, it's back smoking you guys smoking. If you don't guys, if you guys wanna, if you guys don't know who I am, I am Jay Hutson.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows you, you know.
Speaker 1: And I've been stuttering. I had not stuttered problems when I'm like doing shows lately because of all the problems we've been having with I don't know if it's the heat sometimes. Oh I could do her really a right, by the way, it says that I really eat three hundred and fifty thousand views.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and fifty thousand nice, that's a good number, the decent number there, brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I hear you. Can you hear me? Bulld chicken in Say howdy brother Bobby, Hey, Jakie, how you been jacof Uh still treating people like shit?
Speaker 1: How's that? That's that's the one that told me to, uh think one of hold on.
Speaker 3: Stephen Bowl. He told you to what no rome was?
Speaker 1: I thought it was the hold on.
Speaker 3: Stephen Bowl buff Balls?
Speaker 1: But oh, I thought you said, Oh, I thought it was I thought that the pap Jan showed up. I thought you said, Jim, there's there's a fake jing going around telling people that we you guys disrespected to tokay two K o.
Speaker 6: K yeah, what I mean, there's a matter of disrespect and a matter of talking about a problem.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think anybody disrespected him. Uh. Hey, by the way, there's there's been a problem there with him in scott for a while.
Speaker 1: So I mean it is Hey, hey, Bobby, Yes, uh those people are over there, are over there.
Speaker 3: Right now, are overwhere?
Speaker 1: Oh they're not loud, so I could talk about it now. R t L was love r t L.
Speaker 3: What who's r t L? Oh? Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, they're they're they're doing the movies with two K right now.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think about them doing the the the juke Box heroes?
Speaker 3: Oh, Jim's Jukebox. Yeah, I don't care. Doesn't bother me? Huh yeah. I think they think it bothers me or something. But about it?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, uh uh, I can't have him. I can't have him on the chat. I can't have him on the chat on the thing.
Speaker 3: Who Edward, Yeah he's okay, don't worry. Don't worry, Dick, He's okay.
Speaker 1: All right. I can't I can't have the chat on the screen if he's he is in there because okay, well I don't know because he's I know that you won't ban him because you don't ban people.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't. I don't ban anybody Jake unless he docs, Unless he docs. Are you coming.
Speaker 1: This is my show? Edward? Well, what's the doesn't have a membership on rum? I would just skip the one on Twoky's Movie Night.
Speaker 3: The benefits are that you you get advertisement free, advertisement free, So you don't know, you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't get advertisement free over there?
Speaker 3: Hey do don't you? That's what that's I sold.
Speaker 1: No, you get here's the thing. You get your name in red and some emails and that's it.
Speaker 3: I swear it's advertisement free.
Speaker 1: It wasn't advertisment free when I am the sub over there. Really I still get ads.
Speaker 6: Oh well they might have switched that now because they have a service where you can pay and you get ad free.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe they took that away.
Speaker 1: By the way, if this is so, guys, are you logged in?
Speaker 11: I am logged in, says I'm clicking.
Speaker 3: I'm switching back and forth.
Speaker 6: And that's how we like it. You know, people can watch it multiple shows. You can have one on your fucking PC money, you can have one on your phone, you can have one on your fucking.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's doing a show tonight. Yes, he's doing it. Since so, I don't, I don't put so Edward. I don't I put clipping and dippings because he's a friend of mine. But I'm gonna sew for Bobby's people like Oscar that that page uh that's got up to the memberships must start putting them on with the memberships.
Speaker 3: H I do.
Speaker 1: Could have been did because he's one of my guys. But you they said, oh you didn't.
Speaker 3: Well you can put up all the chatstick doesn't matter they have a membership or not.
Speaker 1: We're gonna I'm not sad ball Dude. I'll put him because Ball Dude is a is a member.
Speaker 6: Yes he is, he is a member. Jack Uh, it says Bobby. If you get a chance, watch Andrews newest short.
Speaker 3: Geez. He's starting to harsh my mellow. Yeah, I don't know, man, he's really taking that chick that blocked him way too hard.
Speaker 1: I'm not being a baby. Chunky m.
Speaker 3: You can put up Chunky's chat.
Speaker 1: They can see the chaps.
Speaker 3: It's on the screen there. Oh sure, but all the Yeah, yeah, Jake, I think you need to go with go with some of the things, you know, go with some of the.
Speaker 1: But but you you got.
Speaker 3: You need you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people, you know, there's a lot of people that don't understand that I have to So if it goes on d live, I have to like have a tab up or d live.
Speaker 3: Because the chat doesn't come through here, right Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I only have one slub over on Dalve that's paid. He pays every month.
Speaker 3: Oh clipping and dipping.
Speaker 6: I can tell you I've put my card in and I've super chatted and gifted memberships on YouTube rumble.
Speaker 3: I've never had a problem once, not once, Jake.
Speaker 1: We know we have known each other for years. You know, if I had the cash, I was first clean your house, clean your house and try to get your kids back edward because you know, get your or moved somewhere that you could keep beer or go get a job that you can worry. He says, there, I'm done trying to yell at people. Yeah no, you're okay, sorry, puts it up again.
Speaker 3: When let me read that.
Speaker 6: He says, Jake, we have known each other for years. You know, if I had cash, I would still support you your show. Even if we had a falling out. I still respect you and Chris as humans.
Speaker 3: So there you go trying to reach out.
Speaker 1: He also says, did you bring my kids on this? You brought up? Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, you did bring his kids into it, Jake.
Speaker 1: Because you need the they need their dad, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think.
Speaker 6: Worry about yourself. Worry about yourself, Jaging, not when he has to do with his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry that I brought your kids up to this. Edward Missus spot twenty is here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they say, let's get hi Jake.
Speaker 1: Who's that picture of?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Somebody looks really crazy or really cross side or something. I don't know, Jake.
Speaker 1: You know my kids are My kids are in a better situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I think you know, sometimes sometimes I don't think she's happened and people can't can support, you know, can't.
Speaker 1: He so he had a heart issue.
Speaker 3: I know he.
Speaker 1: Did. Do you realize this guy when when when his wife left him and took his kids, he was very upset about that.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, anybody will.
Speaker 1: He was drinking heavily.
Speaker 3: Probably, Yeah, people get so you had to.
Speaker 1: Kick him from the had to kick him from the discord. Okay, okay, Edward, Yeah, I'm actually I was just reading what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, Jake out of respect. If you want me to leave before I leave, I wish you the best. But yeah, I don't know Jake. I don't think he has any problem with you.
Speaker 6: Probably probably anger issues, well not anger issues, but issues with past stuff you you and Chris may have said.
Speaker 3: But I think it can all be patched up, like.
Speaker 1: You know, you think you don't know. I was trying to build myself because I was missing him and still do.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 1: I can't say, can't say that a K word. Rather Yeah, hey, Edward, my problem. Your problem is not with me, it's with Chris. He's the one that won't don't want you around. Sometimes. I don't want Chris around because he's a little controversial.
Speaker 3: He likes to say the ship pot. Yeah, yeah, you like to say the ship pot too, though. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: The reason why I don't like putting the link in the discord because yeah, Chris is the one that doesn't like you. Edward, he's the one that when me. So here's the thing, when me and Bobby were fighting, he was actually telling me not to chat in your chat Bobby.
Speaker 3: Who Chris was Yeah, he was trying.
Speaker 1: He was trying to He's trying to tell me.
Speaker 3: And we and we actually so while I'm at no Chris.
Speaker 1: Christ who's miss Chris.
Speaker 3: Uh that's what some people call Christopher toones. Oh, I do I do clip it and I do have a discord.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, if you're a discord, if you're a member of the channel, you could become a discord part of his discord.
Speaker 3: Well no, actually it's free for all. Uh huh, I'm gonna I'm gonna chat.
Speaker 1: Hold on, damn. I was trying to promote your damn your memberships.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know, but I mean I don't know. I don't feel like I need to.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lock my discord down. Let's see white people, Okay, back to stream yard.
Speaker 3: Uh, join my discord and then I'll add you or yeah, you can add me. I don't know. My discord is actually a pretty boring junkie yeh.
Speaker 6: Uh h bull suits said the Chad said him and Jake tongue kiss each other and made out.
Speaker 1: There you go, who is it.
Speaker 3: You and Chad? Did you tongue kiss?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't met Chad yet. M it's a shame I haven't met him.
Speaker 3: Roll up, Hey, you guys might fall in love. Who knows.
Speaker 1: You mean Chad zumac or Chad uh or clear water?
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing. Yeah, there's there. There's a couple of Chads, so maybe both maybe both at the same time. How about that? Wow, wouldn't that be something? Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, uh, you know, Chris is gonna say, oh, they went live when we went last.
Speaker 3: Oh uh yeah, Chris? Uh Jeb yeah yeah. I mean if he says that, then he's a hypocrite because he goes live when I go live. You know, who cares?
Speaker 6: Who cares when anybody goes live anymore? Nobody owns the time spot, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's the way I feel. Chunky says, want me to change that body out boost your discord? No, No, yeah, I'm good, I'm good. I I just want people in the chat to be in there yet a bunch of randos turning into crazy, crazy thing.
Speaker 1: So I want to I want to say this do you feel like that people?
Speaker 3: Oh, Scorpio, Oh there you go. I'm sad. I'm sad. I lost Sweet Scorpio as my internet girlfriend last night.
Speaker 6: Why Reverend Fugley took her from me and put her in the put her in the uh what is it?
Speaker 3: The the fun a let cult or something. I'm not sure she now belongs to a cult. I'm scared for her. And she went willingly to.
Speaker 1: Oh oh sorry. Every time I he switch, Scorpios starts singing that because like yeah from you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh really, but okay, Sweet Scraper says, lll it's still my boo Bobby well where lisaid? He doesn't share? So I'm confused, confused? How confused Scorpio.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do anymore.
Speaker 3: Lisa is still that many you know. I love this.
Speaker 1: I love that we do shows and me and you do shows and we were we got that good connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah we do. Yeah, yeah, so I think he Let's say he says he just joined him on discord. Let's say you don't have remember and there down let's see yeah, where is my theres There's so many damn discords it's not even funny. Dum oh yeah okay, Yeah, I got some new memories. Noise noise, Yeah, somebody hopped in yesterday, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, this show's actually good.
Speaker 3: It's a good show.
Speaker 1: It's a damn good show.
Speaker 3: Damn good show. How many viewers do we have?
Speaker 6: Jake twenty two, twenty two, twenty two, twenty two people watching me and you?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Huh? Hey? Hey, hey Bobby. Yes, if I put something in the backchack, can you put it in your chat?
Speaker 3: Probably do as I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't put link.
Speaker 3: I know, and the way I can't put links in your chet either. Yeah. I can only post of mine if I'm streaming to my channel. Yeah, can you do?
Speaker 1: Can you do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: To buy me a coffee?
Speaker 3: Thing? Okay?
Speaker 1: If I do get money, I do, I will give you some of it. When I get it. It'll take a couple I take a couple of days.
Speaker 3: You don't have to, Jake, sound good, Sound good, buddy.
Speaker 1: It's the private chet. It's in the private we'll be in the private jet.
Speaker 3: Alrighty.
Speaker 1: Then that's your link address and I will give you money if you do.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do.
Speaker 6: You don't have to there's Jake's buy me a coffee, folks, there you go buy them a coffee.
Speaker 3: Buy my motherfucking coffee. Guys, Come on it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, this is well.
Speaker 3: Mandy's here saying wow, wow, yes, yes, let's return. Okay it.
Speaker 1: Bobby Nick, Hey, I could actually since got a link.
Speaker 3: You could say, Scott a link. You could.
Speaker 6: Send him a link. Tell me get the fuck up here? Tell miss as being streamed to multiple platforms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we couldn't.
Speaker 3: One of viewers, and his presence is requested. Good to see you, Mandy.
Speaker 1: H I'm also gonna send him an email too, because he might not get the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably a good idea, Probably a good idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does he still have the email? The David Rawll email?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: I mean I.
Speaker 3: Just that sentatude, not wow, go pretty Oh my god? You know what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What today? To get this? I didn't tell us on the last show, but I should have. I was talking to Wendy. It was so weird because m hm. He said something about asking me if I had computer troubles and then I'm like, no, any my computer's working fine. And then we talked a little bit more and then I hung up with her.
Speaker 6: And I looked at my computer and the screen was all fucked up. I thought my monitor was dead. I thought my monitor died and I couldn't move my mouse.
Speaker 3: It was weird. It looked like my monitor sucked up.
Speaker 6: And so I hard rebooted and then it had to fucking it had to fix something on boot up, and that took like half an hour. And then I was like, holy shit, maybe this computer is fucked. It's already looking for new computers and everything. But yeah, it fixed something. And then when I yeah, Wendy is psyching Jesus. But yeah, you know what when it when it finally turned back on, uh it, It's said that it had to uninstall an update, So an update must have fucked me up.
Speaker 1: Who's triple G? Who's triple G?
Speaker 3: Triple G? Triple Ga? My sister triple G is a hacker. Yeah, you don't know who triple G is?
Speaker 1: Okay, guitar get oh god him again?
Speaker 3: Nah, he wishes he could do that.
Speaker 1: Ye gods, the dumbers at a box of that guy's dumbled in a.
Speaker 3: Box of rocks. Yeah, I mean yeah, he super chatted me today just so he could call two kV.
Speaker 1: What was it.
Speaker 3: Was it or something I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, Scoopio.
Speaker 6: Sorry, no, you're good. You're good, Edward says Bobby. That show episode with you, Wendy and Kyoto you put up today. It was fucking funny as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I've been showing it on I've been showing it on the show, but I wanted to. I wanted to give everybody a copy, you know, that they can just go to and watch it if they want to rewatch it instead of having to like search through a live or something like that.
Speaker 6: And I put up put up the openers openers to a couple of shows. I'm waiting on a new opener for for the Lunatic Lounge. There's another cartoon being done. Yeah, Bacon is wonderful. Bacon is wonderful, Edward.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, I just want to let people know. So I'm getting a sticker pack from our friends over at pretty Anti so pretty antisocial.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think he told me that, yes Fair the day before something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we'll be here on the seventeenth noise Heysbun watching on.
Speaker 3: Revan wild Mail. Good idea. He has a hashtag blame Canada.
Speaker 1: Sorry mate, get rid of Jay this is Masha.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Rev, what do you what are you blaming us for? What are you blaming us for? What do we do this time? Huh?
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't have Mandy's email I want to have I want to have Mandy on.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean I could send her the link.
Speaker 1: Can you send her the link?
Speaker 3: You want something? One?
Speaker 1: Mh this is Bobby show. No, this is not Bobby show. It's my show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It actually it's Jake's show. I'm just restreaming it. I am just restreaming it, all right?
Speaker 1: Can you send Mandy link?
Speaker 3: You're sure? Jake sure?
Speaker 1: Jake's mister chat rinch. I know this is a It says Carmen X is coming from your crown. He's taking you down bite me.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Number One, I do more songs than he does. He does like one to day. I do like multiple today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'm mister chat wrench. He has multiples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's over there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He's Kevin Brennan's uh bitch.
Speaker 3: Boy, bitch boy, that's right, he is. Yeah, Keivin Brennan's pitch boy.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what? What's pecused? What's the news?
Speaker 3: Uh, set exists. I don't know. Maybe he thought you didn't know what. Maybe he thought you didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: He's one, he's one type. He's one half of the tame. He begs from He yes, he does multiples and begs for money.
Speaker 3: What who begs for money?
Speaker 1: Tell him about me? Well, Bill's in my in the Patriot. Oh you want to you want a pizza of this wall Bill? I got your real name, wild Bill.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't give out anybody's real names, chake cheet.
Speaker 1: I could say his real name is wald Bill.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's his real name. Reverend wild Bill, Reverend wild Bill.
Speaker 1: Esquire.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, you know what's funny? But uh, I heard somebody complaining today that I have people from the chat on my show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm a loser. I'm a loser.
Speaker 6: Who cares if I have people from my chat? Everybody's got to come from somewhere.
Speaker 11: I was.
Speaker 3: I was in somebody's chat and I was invited on. I've been invited on many shows.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, did you get Mandy the link?
Speaker 3: I did? I don't know if she'll come up with waiver waiver bang bang, motherfucker you get the bell, Thank you very much, And come on, Jake, do it with me. We're gonna give him the Bronsky right now? What the hell is that.
Speaker 1: Waiver? So I don't get the donation.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's pretty small, split Jake, and it won't actually come until, like God only knows.
Speaker 1: Fuck me, let me get my ear but hold on, let me get let me see if I can get my earbuds to work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there you go, she might come on. Nick doesn't show, he ain't doing anything wrong. That's why folk love Bubby. Well there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, people don't have to have their opinions though.
Speaker 1: Yo, that's that's how Actually the first time that I in a while that I got a super tad.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, man, it's pretty pretty exciting, pretty exciting.
Speaker 1: Close. Hell. If it wasn't for Jake, I would have not done Bobby's ship. Give a membership to Bobby, got damned. If you think it's a good show, get a membership to him instead of having people pay for it. Edward, Oh that's right, you don't have credit.
Speaker 3: Woa well wow, wow wow.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Sponsors. How did I find Bobby? You told me spawned? Didn't you you seen? You've seen Jake and Opie.
Speaker 6: Then you followed Jake, then you found uh me and Jim and everybody, and then I led you over to No Filter and yeah, pretty sure that's how what mm hmm, Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty crazy, Jake, Small world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I don't mean oh, Reverend wild Bill member for five months, ding ding ding, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You get the ball.
Speaker 3: I'll thank you very much for utilizing your five month membership, jack uh and we're gonna give you the Bronsky right now. I am a member of Bobby Nick. That's right, you are, that's right. Thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, we got another one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Shaka gillis coming in. What's two dollars? Ding ding ning motherfucker?
Speaker 3: You get the bell. Thank you very much for the two dollars, and we're gonna give it to the Bronsky right now.
Speaker 1: Same message.
Speaker 3: Two key is a beach, Yeah, difference dream, same massin it's two key two k two be odd. I don't think so people are allowed to have their opinions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me see if we have somebody in the back. Mandy def Oh shit is man?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 1: Hello? Mandy man Nay, how you doing. Hey, you hear me, sweetheart? How you do?
Speaker 3: Hear you?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: That my crackling a little bit, a little bit, it's your your your audible though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on, Mandy? How you doing today? Sweetheart?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 10: Just got off work? Drive a hundred forty two point one miles a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it cracking now a little bit? Yeah, but it's okay. We can still here you mm hmm.
Speaker 10: This is so phone. I have to get some different yea.
Speaker 1: By the way, you're actually only you're on the return show of the jac and Bobby Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sweet.
Speaker 1: Jake, I just want to I just want to let you know that this is the first Jacing Bobby show that ever Bobby Bobby has been monetized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, Matte. Matt was one dang ding ding motherfucker.
Speaker 6: You get the bell, thank every much, one, and we're gonna give you the Bronski right now.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: The power hour, I mean this could be a power hour. I don't know side power hour. Heays, like, man, how's it going, dude? Wow?
Speaker 10: You been around?
Speaker 3: Well? How's Bob? The the whipping you?
Speaker 10: Oh? I just broke my fucking mug That corn set me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh good.
Speaker 10: Here, I'll show you my damn mug. Here here's what busted.
Speaker 6: Yes, I knew you were going. I knew you were going someone when I first said your clips.
Speaker 3: Dude. Now you're working for Bob, so that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you busted your bug.
Speaker 10: Yes, I was putting myself actually and glew it back. It broke off in a solid piece, thank god.
Speaker 3: Oh well there you go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, looking there, you can.
Speaker 2: Go right back, all right, So touch your butt mug se he is, he's running corners, running on the front.
Speaker 10: Ye, there's a butt on the back.
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, I'm sorry you broke it.
Speaker 10: Actually it works great now it actually holds my phone ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm sorry. By the way, we got we got a few donations and we got a two dollars. See we got like a one dollar, a two dollar, and a three dollars, another two dollars.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go. Yeah, I think a.
Speaker 10: Big cut him? Oh I did, I'm bleeding.
Speaker 3: H Oh wait a minute, Oh no, you cut yourself? Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Said, are you a coward? Are you scared? Why are you on the asylum? Steve? We want you on. I's calling me the fan paid these people, they they they they don't want to smoke when they come on our show. These morons. I'm sorry that you cut yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's shitty. That's not the good, not the good at.
Speaker 1: All, by the way. I so I want to let people know that this show is this is beauty. You know, you guys are making me happy right now. I've been having one of those days where I got into one of my mood swings. Oh yeah, I got into one of my mood swings with I'm okay, I'm just like aggravated with ship. You know, sometimes when you don't get enough sleep at night, sometimes you get cranky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be a thing.
Speaker 1: And sometimes when you're when you're like, you know, when you deal with people that don't want to pay you money for the stuff that you you know, a certain a certain big time celebrity doesn't want to pay you.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to know something, Jake. But have you talked to JBX lately?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's kind of just disappeared. Huh.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked to him since since he came on my show and I had to take that episode down. I had to take because Joey Joey c is threatened threatening to me right now with lawsuits. What do you remember remember the clip of me and Aaron were talking and Aaron spit the water out and Aaron's daughter was dancing around in the background from my show. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I had it on my YouTube. I had to take it down because I was worried that I was going to get an HRO against Aaron would have sent me a HRO against me for that because I've seen him sending people HROs. Yeah, and by the way, HROs is harassment restrainted orders. I have not harassed him. I've just told him to shut up. The only thing it's not harassment if you're telling the person to shut up about his ex wife and his ex friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're allowed to have an opinion.
Speaker 1: I'm telling telling him to shut up and about Yeah, shut up, shut up. Come on, if you, if you, if he would have listened to me, they wouldn't have all this stuff bullshit.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I haven't seen Deadvil in a while.
Speaker 3: I seen him yesterday in my rumble chat.
Speaker 10: He's playing is taters.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, I love Joey. I love Joey them, but sometimes it's painted they don't know how many he pisses so many people.
Speaker 6: All that's why I love about Joey though, because you never know what you're gonna get. That's what I love about you, Jake. You never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Let me see if we got a what do you think you think about this show? But what do you think about this show? Uh? Maybe Dale? What do you think about this?
Speaker 10: It's great?
Speaker 1: This is this is actually the first time you've been on my show. The last time on the last time he was on the show, you were on a phone call er. You were doing phone call.
Speaker 10: Yeah that was a long time ago.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you were doing phone calls a year. Yeah, be up to lie, be up the vibe, Jay Hudson.
Speaker 1: This show. Actually, you like this show because everybody hates me?
Speaker 3: I mean no, no, I don't think everybody hates you, Jake.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're in Hey, hey, hey, Bobby. I'm gonna end like in about an hour and a half before I'm gonna try to do it before two hours.
Speaker 3: Because I like to get the clips. Yeah, let's sign Jake, because you're here, you'll be live at what time I'll be live at nine.
Speaker 1: So in about two hours about no hour has.
Speaker 3: Change, hours have change, That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: First, Mandy, do you still work at the pizza place?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I went back yep this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say that I I Mandy, I still am, I still You're still my friend, Mandy. I know you've had I know we've had our issues in the past, but I apologize about what happened. Listen, last year was hard. Last last couple of years has been hard for me because, like I haven't, like I told Bob Bobby Nick knows something in twenty twenty four, I sink twenty twenty four. I lost my sister early twenty twenty four, my my real sister.
Speaker 10: Sorry, that's sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the thing is it's and now I gotta deal. I'm dealing with everything. I gotta my so the only two people that are able to do stuff is me and my other my my middle brother are our oldest is not doing good. And I've also been dealing with Like I've also been dealing with morons and jackasses, don't we'll Yeah, well, I seems verat to me, Jake too much. Ver I'm not. I'm not begging for money right now. I'm just telling you the problems I've been having. Mhm. The you know it's like, by the way, I still use this one, you know, made this one for me. The logo.
Speaker 3: What what logo? Oh that.
Speaker 1: Here's a picture. By the way, Mandy, have you seen this yet? What have you seen? Have you seen this yet?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is smugshot in.
Speaker 4: Uh hum, is he in jail?
Speaker 1: He's he's he's he's still he's still doing radio. He's still doing radio. Well, not radio, he's.
Speaker 3: Doing radio YouTube. Right, Yeah, well you do. I don't know. I don't know now, yeah, I mean grinder.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But by the way, he uh so we'll split that five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 1: Did I twitter half dollars? Yeah, you can spare it two to half dollars.
Speaker 3: Isn't good.
Speaker 1: I'll just send you my PayPal later. I'll send you the PayPal email.
Speaker 3: Sounds good, buddy.
Speaker 1: If we do get some more before we end, we'll just split it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we will, don't worry. Yeah, you gotta get this link out to everybody.
Speaker 1: This is so here's the thing. He's doing this show because he's got another show covering to eight. So I'm not begging for money though this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fah. Yeah, h well, Bobby, I covered it.
Speaker 1: He hasn't sent me a door where he did. Oh uh, Robert Pond got it. Robert Fond took care of it.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go, there you go. Now I don't know. Yeah, no, thank you, thank You's fun dang ning ning motherfucker even about thank you for the donations to Jake.
Speaker 6: Uh and we're gonna give it the Bronski right now, losion. Oh my god, why here today, Jake bop it's more muggy though.
Speaker 10: I died and today I could take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Here, here's just a it feeling, you know.
Speaker 10: Think I was delivering in it and it was so hot.
Speaker 6: They it's not even really that hot here. It's just a mugginess problem.
Speaker 1: B b bills his body house to get rid off by Jake Hudson.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, wonderful.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. He didn't He didn't pay me. Uh spawn and paid me, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come at it.
Speaker 6: So right now, thank you spawn, right now, says Bobby Nick. Can we change Jake's name to panhandling Jake?
Speaker 3: Please? No, I don't have control over the this streamyard, this is Jakes stream yard. So sorry, I'm not giving you these I would though.
Speaker 1: I know. Hey, by the way, uh, do you want me to give you Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: You want me to give you your theme? So you do dart mode.
Speaker 3: It's good, man, it's good. It seems to bother me more like during the day, but it's not h during the morning. Actually, it's it's like evening now, so it doesn't doesn't bother me. It doesn't bother me iese as much. Oops, boy, I didn't record a message to somebody. Damn.
Speaker 1: What's that music?
Speaker 10: Oh? Hold on, two seconds? Is it gone?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 10: My aunt's watching TV in the living room and my headphones pick it up. Very well, oh, my aunt. This is my house. But my aunt has been here for like three years and I didn't want her.
Speaker 2: To leave me, so she's staying with me. Her house is next door, so we got two houses on two acres of properly.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 11: Waiver no chat.
Speaker 3: What mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, who did you send the message to?
Speaker 3: Who did you say that said the message to Kyoto? Accently my figure down on the record. That's interesting.
Speaker 10: Oops, he's gonna wonder what the hell?
Speaker 3: Right right? Yeah? Uh? It is what it is though, mhm. See that Red FuG Lee is here. I'm gonna see Red FuG Lee. No, I don't. Yeah, so so Jake, So now there there there's a there's a all women pay per view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, company's doing that.
Speaker 3: W w E, w w E. It's called Evolution.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Didn't they have an Evolution pay per view before?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When they they did it before they did the one of the Saldi shows back in the day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that was on their regular yearly rotation, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: No, So it was a Mickey James was that was with the company. So this was with so so the whole thing. Mark Toronto, who was the leader, was the the he he did.
Speaker 13: Hello, yeah, Hello, Hi, Hi, Hi, hold on, I got damn it. I need to do I need to do something good.
Speaker 10: Right we've been left.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had the pee.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh you muted this time? Wow? Um hmm.
Speaker 6: What about Hogan taking the drafts of Wander the Giant, I mean, uh, awesome, awesome. I remember i'd seen Holder at the Giant in at eighty eight. Man, that motherfucker was a big son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 10: I bet it's different in person, not just seen.
Speaker 6: Oh Yeah, no, TV doesn't do that guy justice or didn't do that guy.
Speaker 3: I mean when he walked into that fucking arena. I remember, I had to be like ten years old, so I was like scared as fucking hell. Yeah, he was a bad guy, you know, Yes, the eighth owner of the world, that's right. And yeah, I mean he came in there and it was just like a holy fuck. Really he literally, he literally was a fucking giant. There's no doubt about that. YU. But yeah, he was fighting Jake the Snake and he just he beat the living piss out of Jake the Snake. Yo. He was insane. Yeah, Jake. Jake brought dam Damien to the ring in the bag, but Damien did not get out of the bag. Oh, I didn't get to see the snake man.
Speaker 6: Imagine traveling with a fucking snake Jesus mm hm. You know, there was a quite a few incidents that Jake Jake has told over the years with that fucking snake.
Speaker 1: Yeah he he He says he doesn't like didn't like snakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all right to Fox Snakes Books, snakes Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey Bobby, Bobby, Yes, Kate, I have to Bobby Little but that's so, I got the talk in my head.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what what were you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Uh? So, I think it's tied for us to. I think it's time for us to in the show. Okay, I know that you gotta go to you have to go get ready for your show, I mean, not for another any any any plugs, Mandy.
Speaker 10: Now, I don't have any plugs, Bobby Nick?
Speaker 1: M how about Corn?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Corndiff Corniff? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is Corn doing a show today?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: He usually does, and I don't know about the night. I haven't seen the He'll probably do it at like.
Speaker 1: Nine, same time as Bobby Bobby Rick.
Speaker 10: Probably m huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: He actually told me the other day as I was chatting in his bird stream and he was talking, he said that he's trying to figure out the time that he can go on and I interfere.
Speaker 1: All right, Bobby Nick, you got any you got any plugs?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Just come back to my channel at nine. Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right. We love you guys. Until next time, keep the grease, oide to the pavement and drive safe and order pizza from Dominoes for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye, don't BELI