Speaker 1: Something you should go time not for something you should know, brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on. The gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis gooldra dot com. Super excited to visit with our guests today. Steve O hilarious from the TV show Jackass, and he is a hilarious standup comic. He's been in the area before and he's coming back. Baby. He's going to be here on Sunday, the eleventh of August at the Washington Pavilion. Steve O. How you doing man, I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing great, man, Thank you, how about you?
Speaker 1: I'm fantastic. It's nice to chat with you again and excited to have you back in Sioux Falls for a fun show. Now, for folks that maybe haven't had a chance to see the live show that you put on, explain what happens at a STEVEO event.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a multimedia live comedy show. What it looks like is the results of me gone about and performing ridiculous stunts that would be totally unacceptable for YouTube or even jackass in a lot of cases. I filmed these stunts and then I'm put together a live comedy show where the stories are illustrated by this forbidden footage. So it's extremely naughty. It's multimedia and if anybody's interested in seeing what like how it kind of takes shape. There's my last comedy special, which plays one hundred percent for free at the top of my website, which is Steveboat dot com. And all you have to do is just confirm that you're eighteen years or older because it's legitimately triple X rated.
Speaker 1: Well, and the thing is fun. When you come to stoot Falls, you're going to be at a place called the Washington Pavilion. Every seat is a good seat, by the way, and there's still few tickets left, but there's not many. This thing is sneaking right up and if you want to get tickets, I'm going to tell everybody how to get them real, real soon. But this is a fun show. It's kind of an up close and in person show. Sunday, August eleventh, again at the Washington the Washington Pavilion, and you are I'm looking at your schedule. You're a busy dude. You've got a lot of shows I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm very motivated and I love it.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing quite like doing a live show. You know, you do TV shows, there's a film crew there filming things. People get to watch it at home and they get to laugh on the sofa. But when you're doing a live show, they're sitting right there. They're all experiencing it together, and they get to laugh together and have fun together. That's got to be like just to feel like a superpower to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an intention of horror dream coming true.
Speaker 1: Now you've been performing for a long time. How did you get started doing what you're doing, Steve O.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see here. I I would point to skateboarding as what got me started. The skateboard led me to the video camera. Like every skateboarder, I wanted to document my tricks and and and you know, present them to potential sponsors. The reality was that I just wasn't that great at skateboarding, so I decided that I would film stunts. So those being featured in skateboarding videos and.
Speaker 1: And the rest, as they say, is history, right, yeah, well, and I'm on the website right now, Steve o dot com. And again he was saying that he's got the special on here Steve O's bucket list, and you can stream that for free. You'll know you're on the right website when you see a nude photo of Stevo on a sofa. Yeah, I can only imagine how much fun it was filming the special. And also, okay, we got a photo session. Here's gonna be me naked on a sofa.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dr me like, what are your French girl, Steve O? Yeah, so I'm excited to have you in Stout Falls. I think it's gonna be a whole lot of fun. Again, thank you for taking the time to chat with us here. And again, I'm sure people who are coming to the show they know what to expect. Do you ever get somebody that comes to the show and they were expecting something different and you're like, did you know who Stevo is? Right?
Speaker 2: For sure? I mean even people who do know what to expect, there are instances where this version of me is too much because again, my intention, my mission statement is to show people things that they can't see anywhere else, and I take things further than you've seen me take them before. So it can be too much for people. And if if, if you have sensitive sensibilities when it comes to uh, pottyhammer, then it might not be for you. But if you think you can handle it, then uh, you know you can. The same website that has that uh, that last show on the bucket list, it's steamo dot com. And right there at Stemo dot com, Uh, you can find a link to get your tickets to the show and Sue Falls.
Speaker 1: And I was just saying, I'm looking on here, I see the tour dates and and the Suit Falls show is right on there. So August eleventh is when it's happening. It'll be here before you know it. So if you want to go, don't wait to get tickets, because when I clicked on here, it said there was a low number of tickets left, so hurry up get your tickets right away. And again, stevo dot com is a good place to do that. I'll throw a link as well. Steve O. Thanks for your time, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Hey, likewise, man, thank you for your time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Our guest today has been Steve O and he will be in Sue Falls coming up on Sunday, August eleventh. If you would like to purchase tickets, stevo dot com, and like I said, there's not a lot left, and I do have a pair of tickets that we are giving away as well. You can register right now at Sunny Radio dot com. You'll see a button that says click here to win tickets and more, and that link will take you to the right place to register to win a pair of tickets to the Stevo show again Sunday, August eleventh in Sioux Falls at the Washington Pavilion. And again, if you'd like to buy tickets, you can do that right now at stevo dot com.
Speaker 2: And Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesisgoldra dot com