Speaker 1: Welcome to the cultop cryptis, Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, dog.
Speaker 2: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims.
Speaker 1: Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws.
Speaker 3: Of physics, Pictures of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 2: This is a bizarre world that we live in. So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 3: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Tom Thompson Castenos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 2: Now to the show.
Speaker 1: Everybody, the curtains are open, we're checking tickets out the door.
Speaker 2: It's about to get strange.
Speaker 4: Everybody, Wait a minute there.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like that should be the intro sound to like every episode.
Speaker 5: Who Where's don Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, that was some good shit, So like, welcome everybody, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome back to the show. I am one of your hosts, Tom Kat aka Tom Thompson the Raptilian. You must know me by now, and who is my fellow co host on this episode?
Speaker 5: I'm not looking with any akas today, so it's just dance on today. What's up, everybody?
Speaker 2: What is going on? I gotta I gotta whiskey and Rye Ryan whisky or ginger and whiskey. God damn it, ginger and rye.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's that long hit. And the thing is I I we were talking about how we both don't really like rye and the only the only in ginger ale. It's the only thing it seems to actually go with fairly well. And that's why I think it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but everybody that drinks Rye is like, I feel like, very similar to Scotch, where it's just no ice, no water.
Speaker 5: It's like no a little bit of ice or a little bit of water.
Speaker 2: Chelsea's dad is like a huge Scotch drinker, right and club soda, Yeah, club soda. And he's always like, you don't need to be a man's man kind of thing. He's like, that's that's all bullshit. He's like, just enjoy the drink and drink it with the soda if you don't want to, like uplow. He's like, it is not going to test your manhood or something like that. And I'm like I.
Speaker 5: Agree for real though, like what you like, you know, I agree.
Speaker 2: So this is a pretty fun, interesting episode.
Speaker 5: So yeah, let's uh, let's travel.
Speaker 2: We haven't really covered this kind of mystery before really, like other than the ancient culture stuff, which this is one of those give me your impressions of where you maybe first heard about Easter Island.
Speaker 6: I think I saw the statue before I ever knew where it was from, right, like, because I used to spend a lot of time flipping through the weird books in the library and like all the you know, unknown and mystery shit, and those were always super cool. Plus they're in I mean, they're referenced in what everything, Like, they're all over cartoons when we were kids, Like, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure they're in Rocko at some point.
Speaker 6: And I really do think, yeah, the moa were my first introduction to Easter Island. And then you know, maybe shortly after that was just asking around being like where are.
Speaker 5: Those I want to go touch one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh those are on Easter Island.
Speaker 2: Where's that bunny there?
Speaker 5: Well, we're gonna tell you where it is.
Speaker 2: It is. It's quite strange just in general of like when you when you think of these like monolists. I guess that like are structured around the world and how it kind of just puzzles most people of how they're created because of what we think we know about ancient culture. And today I listened to Graham Hancock's episode, the recent one on Rogan, and like, I like Graham Hancock and the way like it makes me wonder. Okay, it makes me wonder because the way he talks and how he kind of goes against conventional archaeology and study of history and stuff like that. Right, And I want to watch this thing on Netflix because I'm sure I'll find it interesting. I think I started it, but I just like hearing them talk sectually, like driving in the car in the morning, and I think, do you think that why they would suppress someone like him, especially and someone that is going against the mainstream narrative of archaeology and stuff like that. Do you think it's just because they're like hiding ancient technology.
Speaker 6: I don't, Okay, I want I want that to be because I want to hide ancient technology and that's why. But I think realistically it's it's it's I think it's gatekeeping, like it's academic, that's what he does.
Speaker 5: They're just like, we have so much fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like exactly like you said, like we have so much fucking money invested in making sure that you know we're right that we don't want because like all of their work is obsolete. If he's correct, he's corrective about even like a tenth of what he's talking about. It changes shit exponentially, And like I don't I haven't deep dove on this yet or confirmed it, but like when they're talking about finding ancient ancient like as Techian, like like Egyptian kind of like that the pyramid structures ancient people structures in the middle of the jungle in South America, and they're like, he might be cradle as civilizational. We're not really sure, but we're not gonna, you know, broadcast it. But I think like a lot of that ship and the reason we don't know about it is because we don't know to go looking for it, like think about it like now and local news, I don't know, do you guys do that out by you where it's like you have a local news where.
Speaker 2: Like government, we don't see anything that the government does not want us to see. A candidate pretty much.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you guys got CBC out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're owned by Trudeau paid six hundred million dollars at one point to like he bragged about it. He was like, this is He's like, why would the why would they slander the liberals at this like speech like talk like almost like a party, and he was like, we pay them six hundred million dollars something ridiculous and it's like our six hundred thousand. I'm like, all right, And now you know.
Speaker 5: It's it's never good when your government runs your media. And it's the same here, but you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's at least you kind of get both ends because you guys are so much like there's so much division between right and left, like there is up here, but well.
Speaker 6: The actual like the actual people pulling the strings are like the corporations and shit, they're the ones that own the shit. Anyways, I'm not talking about the fucking, fucking NBC or whatever, about any different channels you guys got that are like your mainstream CNN.
Speaker 2: That's another great one. They always tell him the truth.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, but like the idea with Graham Hankcock, it's fascinating because I've listened to I listened actually him recently on London Reel and then I feel like there's another I think it was two episodes of London Reel actually listen to, and then I listened to his like recent one on Joe Rogan when he's talking about like the Apocalypse show he has and like that it seems like they're suppressing him, and he does call out for like, yeah, egotistical of like trying to suppress this, because if you look dumb and just be and they think that they have the right answer, but they really don't. Just because you think you do, it does not mean you actually do. I like it, but it's a he said, he they believe and he's like this other guy was with him that seemed fairly interested, was on the dock with him, and uh, he was. It's it was I liked it. It was interesting because they were essentially like saying that they think that what they're gonna find in the next couple of years and stuff like that could change our entire history. And also they want to like lie to the rainforest and like different sites like that. And then he mentioned Antarctica too, about like there's ancient civilization ship there for sure, I.
Speaker 6: Want to know and like I mean, honestly, yeah, that's one of those things that if you have the ability to light on it, show.
Speaker 2: Us man because he said that.
Speaker 6: I also I understand why some shit has to stay like classified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's crazy because he said that, Uh, you know that they did the rainforest and the Amazonian rainforest like they would probably discover like the craziest shit, like mind boggling to me. And like and I heard about this when I was a kid, right, Like we've I definitely have seen it on cartoons for sure, at least like where's the one it's it's definitely like the face profile like this more than anything that you would see on stuff. And obviously like gud, what is it the dumb dumb bubblegum fucking oh.
Speaker 5: In that at the museum.
Speaker 2: I don't really care. I can enjoy those movies.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a a I enjoy I like Ben Steeler, I can enjoy almost anything with Robin Williams in it, even for just a little bit.
Speaker 2: All right, Pee, that will be a sad episode and we have to talk about him on The Famous Dead and all this crazy conspiracy.
Speaker 5: I really don't want to cry on it every time.
Speaker 2: This shit. It's like Chris Farley was Me and Billy were like, yeah, this is fucking sad. It's like, yeah, it is, so back to these crazy little statues. So Eastern Island or Rapanui, is the South Pacific Ocean that lies about two thousand miles away from the western coastline of Peru, where if you want to have a fun journey, go down there and you can even have a great ayawuasca ceremony, or you can have your money stolen, because they usually like trick people into ceremonies and then they're like, oh, you didn't take ayahuasca, you drank it? What what? You don't want to go down there.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's the usual thing. I think that's something that happens, but I don't think it's his.
Speaker 2: Cru is known for that every time.
Speaker 6: I everywhere want everywhere down South, as far as as far as we know here in the States, everywhere down South is known for kidnappings.
Speaker 2: Murder, and other ceremonies.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, obviously yeah that too.
Speaker 6: But if most of the people going down there are rich fucking white people, of course they're gonna get robbed. YEA, who the fuck we would never go to person and you're just like, absolutely not. This motherfucker is this motherfucker can survive on you know, everything that I take from them and more.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can tell them how way. I'm like, I wouldn't want to go downtown Brazil. It's like, I mean, like in the cities and hearts of in Brazil because there's no downtown Brazil.
Speaker 5: Are there not places in Canada that you shouldn't go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Any, I guess that's gonna take another government joke, but kind of but with more or less with bears. But the thing is, because the social unrest and how bad the economy is and all these mixing factors can is becoming crime ran and all the time, it's like worse. It's progressively progressed over the last two years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you guys don't have violent crime like we have violent crime.
Speaker 5: It's like it's it, you have it. It's bad.
Speaker 6: But I mean, like I feel like like Chicago, it's like but Toronto, Cargo, New York City, any heavy like gang like areas because you gotta figure gang wars mean the cops are in nown it too, yeah, which means it's yeah, of.
Speaker 5: Course, But I mean there's different between corruption and street crime.
Speaker 2: Oh there's street crime. There's like gangs all are in Jane and Finch. There's like really bad places in Toronto like you don't want to go to, and like project buildings and the same thing. So it is, but it's like you see how like you know, I don't know, it's just we live in now thinking about these guys and how different of a culture and shift that is compared to like what the society we live in now. We're most likely back then, we'll kind of get into it. They were like just fishing and and just building these statues like that. This was their homage to the world. I guess, like you gotta give you something, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, if you can. The simple life is the way to go with it. Yeah, because it's like you have fresh food, you have fresh water. You're probably not gonna get any diseases being out that way at least nothing like maybe like from parasites or like a bridge like mosquitos and stuff. For well, we'll get in, but like, yeah, you're probably more or less isolated, which means that like yes, you're gonna have like a period probably of like everybody like you know, low birth rates and week and.
Speaker 5: What have you.
Speaker 7: But then fresh fish like some some know sometimes like thinking about that thought of like you know, I just like I said, like I said, what's gonna happen, I'm gonna I'm gonna be dressed like Rob Williams and Jumanji doing psychedelics.
Speaker 2: Like that's the life I want, you know about you some of these tribes. I just don't want to be part of the human sacrifice shit because I do not want to be like on seven Grams of Mushrooms and the like, having a guy stand over me with a fucking blade in his hand and some sort of war makeup on. I want to avoid that part.
Speaker 5: So like, what if it's not horrifying?
Speaker 6: Like what if it's like, you know, you see the blade and it opens a portal and you're just like and then you're conscious gets sucked through it, Yeah, and then the body is just a husk. Like what if it actually works and you're like you are like right there with whatever?
Speaker 2: God, the movie was that those gold like they go those guys go chasing gold from Disney?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that wasn't and I don't think that was Disney. Think that was animation video.
Speaker 2: That was dream work el Doorado, like that whole ship of like where like the guys like he's the what would you call that back then, but like the kind of the occult like magic leader, like the wizard guy, remember like cast fucking spells. Sorry, so I remember, like got scared of the ship in so.
Speaker 5: In Eldorado, the one that was in the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah remember, And I guess it would have been a shaman. I think a witch the same ship. Yeah, so in.
Speaker 5: An earth healer and energy manipulator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like they were supposed to be. This island was created by a volcanic eruption on like the sea floor. Its separated from maybe a Polynesian island by like huge as the sea expanded kind of thing because it's in the middle of nowhere like any it really is, and it's you can't like for them to get there in the first place, Like good on them, Like it's kind of crazy. The island itself only occupies forty five square miles and has three volcanic craters, some of them are These areas are fruitful with nature, but the rest of the island is rather desolate and barren. Nevertheless, is it's not been like this the whole time, and there's remain at the proof that the land was rich with flora and fauna. And I didn't know what that was until recently until you told.
Speaker 5: Me, you know what flora. Oh yeah, that's right. I forget about that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know what the fuck that means.
Speaker 5: I knew I told somebody what flora and fauna was, but I couldn't remember who it was.
Speaker 2: So it was it was a pretty like they could we'll get into when they showed up and stuff. But like the people that live there, uh and rap a new rap anuii Uh. They did like build up their culture and stuff like that, and they nobody really knows how they got there, but there's different theories and shit like that.
Speaker 6: So one of them is, uh, you know, they they had developed like a really like a really concise method of navigation through uh stars, wind, currents, water, and observing bird migrations as well, so they knew like, Okay, well this way is the way that we're going, and then they could like understand just how everything was working and then get the places in these you know, longer boats but essentially canoes that can just traverse ocean.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy. I don't know how they achieved that. That's like some Viking level shit, and.
Speaker 5: What else are they doing?
Speaker 6: They're hunting and they're thinking, like that's how ingenuity happens.
Speaker 5: You're bored, you're sitting around, You're like, I want to go there.
Speaker 2: There's theories that they brought some of these uh fucking statues, these the moa with them, which is even crazier of a feat the the fact alone that you made it there. And I heard the like seven of these like these these people they don't even know because they're saying that could be South America, it could be a Polynesian uh like people, or like they don't really know, but it could be either or And they said, like the thing that the king said, he some guy essentially saw like he saw a vision that his the island or something someone they would drowned and they would God put bye bye. And so then he's like, you gotta fucking find us a new place to live. And that's one of the theories.
Speaker 6: Wasn't that the story of how Mexico was founded was something like that where it's like go to the place where the eagle is eating the snake.
Speaker 5: That's like snake and then.
Speaker 6: Like, well, that's why it's on the flag. Apparently at least that's what I had heard. So I may be incorrect on that.
Speaker 2: It's still pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Free to correct me, but that's right.
Speaker 6: How fucking cool is that everyone else's flags sucking comparison?
Speaker 2: But there, like I want to dive. And even if it's on a like a like an actual big live special or something like that, of like just the ancient cultures and like the thought processes back then of what we know, oh Worth, at least think we know what kind of puzzle over it, because there's so many weird things about Like even they in tribalistic communities, right, they have a chief technically, so the chief was like, oh, I had a crazy dream last night, Wendy, I don't know. He's like, I, you know, I saw our island go into the water. We have to find a new place to live, all right, who's the strongest people? Okay, we can't give all of them away. So they get like the nerd, the jock, and they all go together and you know, they try to find this place.
Speaker 5: Did you just write a fucking eighties Yeah?
Speaker 2: It did sound like so the first time an outsider of this world knew about Easter Island is when a Dutch admiral called Jacob or rog Van something like that. Rov it's Rog's only.
Speaker 5: Two things I can't stand on this world. People who are intolerant other people's cultures and the Dutch.
Speaker 2: I love that line. Yeah, So Jacob Roge, evenst Dutch writer We Love You, stumbled across it on Easter Sunday seventeen twenty two when he landed. That's it explains why because when they yeah, because when he does end up crashing on the island or finding the island, I think they it was probably one of those things where they were just sailing and they're like, shit, there's land, and then they like go for it, and then it's the first time because they're looking for people to enslave right and gold to take.
Speaker 5: Really, are we talking about the Spanish.
Speaker 2: Gota both everybody British, Spanish, anyone that.
Speaker 5: Want Oh yeah, the ones that got on the island the first place.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that later. This is crazy. Uh So when he landed, he found a backwards race which lived in caves and they had rudimentary huts and practice cannibalism, which they don't know if that's completely true, but I'm sure it was.
Speaker 5: That sounds like some conquistad or fucking propaganda to me. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: But do we know for sure that the Aztecs were murdering people? Right? We know that? I guess no, we know that for sure.
Speaker 5: There was a ton of evidence of that. There isn't a ton of evidence of can and.
Speaker 2: Like that literally just but if you got that one annoying guy, you know, like he's just like and you're hungry and you're like running out of food, and you're like, you know that guy over.
Speaker 5: There, it's like a Looney Tunes where he turns into a fucking turkey.
Speaker 2: Like yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But like because they at the time, and we'll get to it, they kind of used up their resources and they end up like driving there, like used up a lot of the stuff that they.
Speaker 5: Could have used to build things over populated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they got to Uh they said that.
Speaker 6: So a couple of things that I had seen were saying that they had originally practiced slash and burn like harvesting, and then there was other evidence later that said no, there was actually absolutely no evidence of that happening.
Speaker 5: Uh. That was again just like imperialist bullshit.
Speaker 2: You never know because like I don't really trust history or anything right that you're especially history.
Speaker 6: Say say you're you're a Spanish explorer to day's pick on the Spanish day. I'm sorry, but you're a Spanish explorer and you go you find an island.
Speaker 5: If you come back and you say, oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: We found this island, there's a bunch of people over there, like there's resources, a whole bunch of really cool shit, but they have like, dude, they just kind of chill.
Speaker 5: They just live on the land like nobody owns it.
Speaker 2: People we don't at really know why, but they do have a.
Speaker 5: Pretty chill life.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, you come back and tell them that, because then I feel like the people are gonna be like, I want to get to why are we Why are we sending warships there?
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, because we want to take their ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or just take them because there's a vine pass song that's great, it's uh can't be neutron a moving train and yes, essentially it ends up being three songs in the whole of how we wrote this, these songs, and it was from like when uh Columbus arrived to like taking the natives gold and convincing them that they were gonna help, and then raping them and then taking them into slavery and then through like World War One. It's a great song because and he talks about how they just showed up and they're like, oh, when there was no gold, they took the airwhack as people and like just like enslave them and stuff like that. But we'll get to all that fun stuff either on later episodes. But the fact that the British were in the Spanish and everyone was.
Speaker 6: Just kind of being like, you know what British Spanish, such mine like my thing now it is mine?
Speaker 2: Very greedy. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Look in the island, dude, right, how fucking cool would it be?
Speaker 6: Like you live in that little basin. I'm guessing you're up at a platzau, so that's never gonna flood. It's crazy like you're in you're in open ocean, so I'm assuming this the weather systems blow through pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: It would be scary it sometimes in the weather, like how the weather would be. Fact that that.
Speaker 5: Island does look like you could probably hunt things to extinction.
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, one hundred percent. Yeah, And like and and obviously, like I believe we can get to that point in our history of maybe being so stupid to do that because the hubris of the human Uh, but you can fit the fucking entire population into New York. There's people that really believe this, And I also do, is that how much land there actually is? And there's a guy name I think his name is Max Igor. He's from Australia, and he was like, you guys, he's a I think he's an activist, and he like talked during a lot of the stuff that was going on last like two years, and like has own property, and he was talking about how you could fit the entire population in like Texas and like give them a nice plot of land where they could live with their family. Everybody, and that we're being lied to about the scale of the overpopulation.
Speaker 5: That that doesn't sound because all the rules.
Speaker 2: Can't we have thirty four million people right or whatever it is.
Speaker 5: There's fucking like three billion people in China.
Speaker 2: Alone, or maybe the Chinese thing is possible, but or are we being lied to? There's people that think are Indian. Who's who's telling us there's fucking eight billion people?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 2: Bill Gates. Am I gonna trust that.
Speaker 5: Guy, Bill Gates.
Speaker 2: We haven't heard a fucking people out of the talking about I think there's some weird shit going on. I do believe in that in the idea of the land mass and how much land there is on Earth that you could fit comfortably, suppose.
Speaker 5: That I would buy. But there are also a ton of uninhabitable places on Earth.
Speaker 6: You put a dome over it, like it's a Simpsons man, we can't make it habitable.
Speaker 5: We wish we could, we could, we probably would.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's because they're hiding people there. Man, Yet he is hanging out with the aliens and the ancient and it's not you.
Speaker 5: No, man, that's interdimensional. We haven't we haven't found a way.
Speaker 2: To get We need to get in there. Maybe maybe a couple more grams of mushroom.
Speaker 6: The whole planet has to eat a ton of mushrooms at once, one giant mushroom.
Speaker 2: The fucking planet has to eat.
Speaker 5: Mother guy, it needs to like just one big giant bike, come.
Speaker 2: Out and fucking eat a mushroom. Yeah, because it's fine.
Speaker 5: It's like, ah, fool you, you're dead.
Speaker 2: Another reason dead, another reason why, Like Graham Hancock too, is because he advocates for the use of psychedelics ayahuasca, specifically in magic mushrooms. They were talking about like a bunch on the episode, and he actually the next episode, he said, of the whatever the Apocalypse show is called, Uh, he wanted to dive more into the ayahuasca ceremonies and the history of that, and I was like, we already did that as a podcast. It's fucking sick though, Like, well, we covered mushrooms, but the ayahuasca stuff is like that will probably be a episode on its own, and I don't even know if I'll be able to access it to try it. But it's cool that they have people like that they're advocating. And he said it would change the world, and he thinks he's the guy that says, like every politician should fucking try it once a year and they would probably be in politics.
Speaker 5: You don't think it would make a fucking scary person scarier?
Speaker 2: No, I think that if you gave Richard Ramirez like the massive dose of mushrooms, I think it would change his life. I think he would.
Speaker 5: Instead of actively tried to damage and traumatize him.
Speaker 2: That would I feel like that would work though, because that can make it worse. And that's the acid thing of like the MK ultra shit, which that's gonna be huge. That's going to be after after what you guys are gonna hear coming in the next couple of weeks. And we did it all the one sitting. It's it's gonna We're not. I don't think we're gonna do that again, but be prepared.
Speaker 6: Have you have you noticed there's more people talking about MK Ultra than ever, Like it's everywhere, like they just like.
Speaker 2: I've heard a couple of videos and seeing some stuff that was talking about, well.
Speaker 5: Twenty sixty nineteen sixty would be one hundred years.
Speaker 2: Someone commented and said, try to measure the Earth's curve. This is not a flat Earth episode. You can go back and hear me destroy that, and I destroyed. I just made fun of it. It's fine. I love when people flat earthers come in the comment and be like, and I don't give a shit. People can believe what they want. I have an episode coming out with a guy from the Esoteric Gladiator and he's like, the more I read into it, the more I believe it. And I was like, that's fine. I believe the Earth assimilation simulation and we might not even be real thought definitely slation, way more than what fucking Duncan Trussell said Joe Rogan we're talking about. He's like, you're like a thought into another thought of beings thought too, Like I can't even that shit blow my fucking mind too.
Speaker 6: Every time Duncan Trussell opens his mouth, I'm like, yeah, dude, I've done acid too.
Speaker 2: I like Duncan Trussell. He's fucking funny. He was talking about like in the one episode I talk about this on the Magan episode, that me and Aaron will get into the guys we're here and uh that he's like about. He's like, one day they'll be like this light and it will be like all your things will be hooked up to like uh, you know, social media, some sort of Alexa app essentially, right, so that like monitors you. And then you'll be hanging with a friend and he'll say something and then you'd be like, no, that's disinformation, disinformation because the light will go off, you know, like be in your home. That's what he's talking about, like these thought police and they'll invade your home. And then if you say something wrong and be like beebe and then there's like some guys a lap coast to come in they take, yeah, that's my take on.
Speaker 5: It, but I hope that's wrong.
Speaker 6: But that really does just sound like, you know, somebody that gets really stoned in Red nineteen eighty four in high school like that.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh god, Neil deGrasse Tyson will not debate flat earth? Isn't he a fraug because he's also like sketchy as fuck?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say, isn't isn't Neil de grass Tyson about his legitimate of a scientist?
Speaker 2: As someone point too, is like, and I know it's a big conspiracy, and people love that shit because if that's the earth, this fucking flat and it's not round, and we've we taught this their entire lives because we mean taw a lot of things wrong.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like it blows the lid off everything, but in reality doesn't really matter. No, it would be great. How will we like dismantle the government and do some like shit and build it back up and make a better government for the people, grassroots, you know, for the people by the people.
Speaker 6: I think if the Earth was actually flat, it would be the implication of like that alone, I feel like would vilify or not filified, like vindicate like a ton of other ship.
Speaker 5: Which is why it's complete and out of horseshit. But one of the reasons why, and the fact that it's so easily disprovable.
Speaker 2: There's there is, there is, there is, there's these essentially this this system of like I think it's like this. It's in the ocean. I can't remember what the fuck it is, like a it's like a what not a Wi Fi thing, but it's for electric magnetic frequencies or signing for sal It's for some crazy like that. And it goes like rose and rose and rose down through the ocean. And there's a site. There's a site like disproves Flat Earth in like all these ways. And I was looking into it while someone was like trying to like a comment on it and stuff like that. I was like, you know, I'm not gonna I'll dive a little deep sef I can prove that it's not flat. And it shows the pure curve because you can see these things and they're going and going for like fucking alt decade decades. But like it looks like that like forever, and then you can sure curve off.
Speaker 6: I'm sure some flat earth are out there somewhere would have a fucking crazy argument for you that would go on for about an hour and a half and wouldn't actually go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some people to understand, we're like, we're doing this episode live to switch things up and try something out. But even that, like that whole like that can't get into because I don't really like, I don't care as much. I would rather like just like focus on maybe making this world a better place where we don't have narcissistic psychopaths running our countries that are all part of the World Forum that didn't didn't even get voted in by anybody, no democracy here, So for getting in the alternative facts so crazy that well, who's all all politicians around the rug going the World Economic Forum? It's fucking bit strange, a little bit of foreign interference.
Speaker 6: Do you remember like five years ago when the villain was George Soros and no one He is still.
Speaker 2: A fucking villain. He is still a villain. How schwab's been cruking up? Man?
Speaker 5: I wonder who the next one's gonna be. That's what I'm really curious about.
Speaker 6: I want to know who the next who the next big bad guy is, Like Who's who's gonna take over when klousy Schwaby.
Speaker 5: Is no longer I know.
Speaker 2: Because he's yeah, because he's getting up there. And the thing is too when he he he says things in the way that it's like, well, if somebody else is gonna O can't do a good German accent, you could, but like essentially that like someone else is gonna be the dictator that has to run the globe and and and influence the people. And he's so essentially's like I'll do it. That's how he says things, is like that if someone else is gonna be if it's not China, we have to create the social credit score that stuff like that right where he like sells it like I gotta be the guy because I'm gonna be better than the rest of these crazy ass fuckers. But he's the crazies and one in the room.
Speaker 6: I think dressing like super villain disqualify you from running anything.
Speaker 2: So crazy, I love it.
Speaker 5: I love the fit, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: That is I will forever, forever question my government. The structure of this world myself everything. That's what I'll keep doing mushrooms and eventually I'll just go and I'll like Thanos will have snap his fingers and I will be gone. So what truly astonished him when he showed up after He's like, and he's staying claiming it's cannibalism, but no one so I can prove that. But the lands were pretty barren, the population was pretty low, and uh so he he like essentially freaked out because he was like, what the fuck is these mass stone carving figures? The moa moe moa moe right or moa m a I moah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he's I think, I think, no matter what, we're Westerners and we're mispronouncing it. But imagine and they imagine fucking coming to the ship for the first time, pulling.
Speaker 2: Up on this ship, like because they were right on the shore. They protected the islands supposedly in a lot of ways.
Speaker 5: I love thee because they look like fez.
Speaker 6: Also, how the fuck did you get those hats? They probably still oh yeah, they're attached them.
Speaker 2: Its so weird. And and we'll get into a little bit just about as far as I know what, there's two big ears and that's the small ears on.
Speaker 6: The Yeah, I wanted to see if they were so those are all long ears, Yeah, you have any of the short ears.
Speaker 2: I think these motherfuckers they got no ears.
Speaker 6: They got the no ears put in the middle has an ear like so it's an artist's rendition.
Speaker 2: The skull when there's a skull there. So this is like when they were like, man build them at the time, but who knows what build these things?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 5: That's one of my favorite images that.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll get into a lot of the like this, but there there was different tribes there and he was like he saw these things like standing on guard of the island. Essentially, modern research have revealed that there's some thing like a thousand of these great statues, a thousand, a thousand when about this back in the day, right when when I heard about it, or at least I saw the depictions of it, and then you know, I don't know, I don't know when ancient aliens came out, but it was probably something the History Channel. Oh God, that I that I watched and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh, yeah, a thousand and two, If it is.
Speaker 2: That old, I was, I was probably yeah, I was like probably twelve thirteen. By the time they like interest me where I was like, hmm.
Speaker 6: When did France declassify all their shit? That was like two thousand seven.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that they buried them, and we'll talk about that like a near the end, but it is crazy that they they did dig them out and they had bodies. I know, it's this guy's fucking drinking too much beer. That's crazy that they even got them out, and that there was even underneath, there was more because you'd be like, you know, that should like be like and you just keep digging and be like, where the fuck's the bottom of the stupid thing, And it's like, oh, he's gonna keep going.
Speaker 5: You get to the bottom and you're like, oh, it's there's nothing here.
Speaker 6: You get to the front and you're just like, oh, hey, hey, it just keeps one spot, just keeps going down for like fucking twenty more feet.
Speaker 2: I feel like they they would have done it before, which I feel like they still probably did it this way. We're like, hey, Islanders, you want to help with something, and they just like stand by as the fucking people that live there dig out their own ship.
Speaker 6: I'd give you a shilling if you go ahead and pick up that shovels far down as you can't.
Speaker 2: It's like they hustle up now, pie. I mean I watched I watched a bunch of Indiana Jones recently, so I'm into that mood because then.
Speaker 5: You want like Indiana Jones, but Indiana Jones is the Mummy.
Speaker 6: For me, I'm sorry, Like Indian Jones great, Yeah, I love that shit so good. The Mummy's better and everyone shits on the second one, my favorite one. I think they're all good, They're they're all great, but yeah, I gotta love that comic release that little Azy Boy.
Speaker 5: No Time, but love doctor Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So like he was like obviously flabbergasted these statues were there's thousands of them. They're standing like between twelve and twenty five feet, but there was one that they claimed, uh was like up to seventy feet. It wasn't either fully constructed or it was like kind of it was not intact that well, so that's crazy. And they're went up to twenty tons, which is like very impressive.
Speaker 3: Of how.
Speaker 2: This fucking guy in the chat just forever listen to the audio aspect of this when this comes out is just going flat Earth on me. It's fucking great. I don't want to talk about this right now. This is not what this episode is about. Okay, Okay, get it. I don't give a fuck about flat Earth. Me and Billy covered it. I could be wrong, I could be wrong about a lot of things, but I don't think so. That's what ego is. Mushrooms will the earth.
Speaker 5: There's a simulation, and it doesn't fucking matter.
Speaker 2: No, it does not matter.
Speaker 5: That's my official position.
Speaker 2: The largest one is, yeah, sixty five feet tall and weighs ninety tons. It's crazy. Nevertheless, when Jacob rog even that's what I'm gonna say. I know the things I was listening to pronounced it differently, but every time an episode happens, maybe I smoke a little weed and I'm like, it's coming out the way I stupid Canadian kid. Wait, yes, stepped ashore.
Speaker 5: Maybe he smoked.
Speaker 2: Maybe many of these figures had been torn down by the fierce natives. I don't know, I don't I never I didn't hear about this, but hmm oh maybe because they were they were dwarring at one point.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: The origin of the Easter Island Race is an issue of contention. Nobody really knows where these people came from. One early visitor to the island after Jacob rodj even was Captain James Cook. You know, I'm sure that guy was a fucking murdering psychopath. I feel like all the conquerors were people are like you know you.
Speaker 5: They didn't show up.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about name this now.
Speaker 5: They they fucking showed up and were like, all right, you're dead. You're dead, You're dead. The rest of you look pretty weak.
Speaker 2: You know what I realized I just said, I was like Captain James Hook. And isn't that his name in Peter Pan, isn't it James Captain James Hook?
Speaker 5: I won't.
Speaker 2: I think that's fucking funny. It's Jack and James Cook. But I've heard this name before and Captain Cook, and I wouldn't. I don't know much about him, but he's probably a crazy.
Speaker 5: Fun same episode for another time. Yeah, I know. So, uh.
Speaker 2: Cook had a Hawaiian sailor aboard as ship who could understand the Eastern Island's native tongue. This suggests that they spoke Polynesian, and indeed, the general consensus is that they descended from this uh, from the distant Polynesian tribe. There's yeah, so five of them.
Speaker 6: They they tested five corpses and they were all Polynesian. But that is not sufficient evidence to be like they are all Polynesian. It's like you're talking about a society of the civilization of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people, and like five out of that means nothing like and the and.
Speaker 2: The you know, I love this ship. And there was statues. There was statues that had their arms crossed, but it's a joke picture that really under the the heads on Easter Island is like these fucking ripped dudes fucking with their ribs crossed there. Most of them are chobby and look like they drank too much beer. But even when they dug them out, they had like crazy carvings on the back.
Speaker 6: And so does that indicate that they were they have to have been tattooed, right, Yeah, that's a tattooing is a Southeastern tradition and.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have something to do with what you want to see in the afterlife, like what you're gonna take like it's a symbols.
Speaker 6: There was something like I don't know, I Honestly, I feel like there's probably a ton of religious reasons and like warrior reasons and like tribal tribally significant reasons why you would get what tattoo.
Speaker 5: I'm sure tattoos meant shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it wasn't just like a whole lot of birds. I know you guys hear this a lot, but you know what, you know what that's and you get like a button where I'm like, talk about the history of tattooing and I would love that, actually, I so would you get a traditional fuck like I like, no, wow, I would I actually would get that done. But I'm not not repeating, not in your tribal tattoos at all.
Speaker 5: No, we don't.
Speaker 2: This is like I do not like them.
Speaker 6: I went to the tattoo Convention in Toronto ages ago. This was like two thousand and seven. I want to say, yeah, and they were doing somebody was doing that cool and it just looks remember how much money it was. No, No, so the tattoo Convention, you didn't. I don't think you were able to show up and just be like tattoo. I think like in certain instances like that, they had bookings like that's cool though, however much in advance that was where you know, you went to get it done.
Speaker 5: But it was super cool. It was just but it I've heard it is, I know, cruciatingly pain.
Speaker 2: Can they do a flat earth on my ass? Like a depiction of flat earth on my ass?
Speaker 5: This is not a flat.
Speaker 2: So funny. Yeah, yeah, let's talk about that, motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: So it's I'm quit engaging with the comments.
Speaker 2: There's also uh a celebrated theory that they actually came from South America, which is supported by the fact that the bull rushes and sweet potatoes what's bull rushes?
Speaker 5: Uh like reeds just stop on the shore and.
Speaker 2: Sweet potatoes found on the island were said to be imported from that continent, which is the sweet potato thing is weird because it's whoever brought those there to see if the ground was fertile, and.
Speaker 5: Like from everything I had read the seat, the sweet potatoes thing.
Speaker 2: Is legit to like that's they would have brought from and semi smart to like not evenshed that like genius for like tribes. You know, I would love to like travel back then and just like a little bubble, a time travel bubble and be like just peek my head and be like, what are you guys doing over here? Oh shit, you guys are eating that guy's heart.
Speaker 6: It would be really cool, And I like to think that that's possibly how time travel would work, where it's like if it were like a leisurely thing, you just are invisible.
Speaker 2: In a remembering about Roswell Chair, right, do you remember.
Speaker 5: That theory the Roswell Chair refreshment were they.
Speaker 2: Took the chair from the Roswell crash, reverse engineered it, and then they could travel forward and backward in time with it, because essentially the chair is like in Star Trek where it's like conscious of the in the ship essentially, So they took all this stuff and reverse engineer's supposed to be that's why we have touch phones and all that crap, and they were able to and this was only the theory.
Speaker 6: It's able to go backward and forward through time and the best we got was fucking iPhones.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't want to give us the technology, then we won't be able to be ruled over, right, they give us just enough to keep under control.
Speaker 6: I'm sure there's way better ship that would keep us way more pacified if they gave us that.
Speaker 2: Every sitting there.
Speaker 5: They're still and they're still crazy that they would have that would be able.
Speaker 2: They just need to give us enough to make us docile and consumed with social media and political ideologies and and I don't know which other.
Speaker 6: We look pretty fucking restless to me, I don't know about you, but we look pretty fucking restless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're on both sides. I think everybody, we're gonna get there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get there. Revolu shan as I say, uh, but the potatoes is weird because, like you know, they would have to have came from and it's smart that they were like, oh, let's see what what works here, Let's see if this we can even grow. And then for them to even I don't know how they travel back, but they map the stars according and the wind and birds and all that stuff, and that shit's like nuts that I don't know, it's like cool to like to picture how they could have done this and had the Eventually, you get bored. You get so advanced in a race and they don't have like the the technology because they haven't got that far and in understanding things, but they've built things, structures, boats, and then they're like, well, I'm sick of looking around here and look at his wife shaking his head and he's like all right, he like he picks up this year it goes on his boat. I was like, let's go, son. All the women and children still hear. So there's considerable similarities between the pre Inca American, yeah, the American cultures and the examples of the Easter Island culture, ALTHOUGHSE believe that many of them, like they were it was early in the trading industry between Easter Islands, South America and the Polynesian Islands, so so they could have They don't really know, because it could have been an early trading industry essentially, which is cool too even for that would that and that's a strange a thought too, that like you would have different tribes and from different places that may have been trading like foods and goods, and like, oh, you got bananas over here, I fucking love bananas. Can we get bananas back where I come from?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And then they're like do it like you know, you guys got papayas. I love papias.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Would that be crazy or not? Because I never thought about.
Speaker 6: As the basic principle of economics, Yes, but I never thought that they.
Speaker 2: Would be traveling in between each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you live on an island and you're able to craft ships, I'm sure some of you are gonna go out and explore and then you find their place and you're like, hey, it's yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: A shirt ting dong went fucking yesterday. He's dead now.
Speaker 5: Maurice still didn't come back today. So uh, it's like, we'll give them.
Speaker 6: They'll give him another week, and it's like, well it's been a month, and then still comes back two months later, and he's like, you are not gonna fucking believe.
Speaker 2: They had this. This place has the craziest mushrooms. He's like, that's how it brings back, like crabs or.
Speaker 6: Like mushrooms or like some type of exotic like check this out, like brings over a chicken. Yeah, what the I'm gonna cut this things head off and we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Eat in good.
Speaker 2: Can we sacrifice it first?
Speaker 5: Delicious? I told you.
Speaker 2: Uh. The Eastern Iron Island Race probably settled on the island sometime or sometime around the middle of the first millennium. A d and began building their statues quite soon after their early Eastern Islanders developed the precise technique for creating Stoneman out of walls from the volcanic craters, which is mind blowing. It's fucking strange, dude.
Speaker 5: Is it mind bottling?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing?
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen House Funny?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got actually, yeah, I love that movie. Yeah, yes, thus oh yeah, so silly. So I actually like think she's funny because I grew up there, so I still find it funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's the best, you know.
Speaker 2: And then they get stupid as they go, but I'll still watch them. Kat Williams on the set of Scary Movie five said that he was being plagged by the Illuminati and they were trying to murder him and his children and it was great.
Speaker 5: And then Kat Williams just played a vampire and Meet the Blacks too.
Speaker 2: Did he? I love Kat Williams. I don't even care if he's gone crazy or if the Illumini is trying to kill him. I hope not, But like, I think he's funny. I've always liked this human.
Speaker 6: Kat Williams was never seen to begin his news stand up was he went like off the rails on it.
Speaker 5: I was like most of his up sucks. Other than the first.
Speaker 2: Ain't easy, man, That shit's fucking great or whatever it's called.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's pimp and pimping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all this stuff I love, except for his newest one that I was like, you're saying a lot of stuff I kind of agree with, but then it's not that funny as it usually is. It's a little man, a little angry man.
Speaker 5: So using so I heal about Patton Oswalt and David Cross, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it, but like funny, I just like rested Development. That should make me smile.
Speaker 5: Arrested Development's great.
Speaker 6: Mister show is great, like early David Cross comedy is great, and honestly I like some of the later shit too.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how they would have showed him because these people were like building canoes, uh, and we're like you said, able to get here and then and then they got to the island, Like this is fucking great, And I always I want to know because I didn't hear. I looked up a couple of things and I didn't hear anyone really talking about did you hear anything what these are supposed to be based on? Because they don't necessarily look like them. They could do an extent and they could be like, but to me, I feel like they're like a little alien looking, you know, like, what do you think do they? Do you find any information about like why they scalpted them, sculpted them, scalped them this way?
Speaker 5: No, honestly, I didn't find anything, because there's so much about this that's just not known.
Speaker 6: Which for that, I think because a lot of a lot of that culture was most likely, you know, word of mouth, like they they are.
Speaker 5: God, I'm a little stone. I can't remember what the fuck that's called. But where they They verbally transmit their history to one another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, like yeah, and they don't.
Speaker 6: Write shit down, So of course when those people are more or less wiped out, they're going did.
Speaker 2: Write off this shit's fucking weird. We'll get that near the end. It like that shit's fucking crazy. They left like tablets and stuff, like Moses, but maybe before Moses.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know Moses because I don't really care. I don't read the Bible six thousand. All they all I know is that they think it's sticks that the Earth is thousand years old, and that just doesn't make sense some Christians, Oh man, crazy times we live in uh but like it blows my mind. Had they would have got here and then developed the culture that they did, and I supposed to be thousands of people using a system of logs and ropes they would sit, supposed to be the Maui and the like. And to me, I was like, why are they developing this? Maybe they're doing it, but it doesn't really show like their culture. It's like the same thing. It's like over and over and over again, the same kind of other than the ones I got to love with the hats. The hat ones are awesome. Those were just like people trying to replicate their Like they saw the other tribe doing it over there and they figured out like how they were doing it, and they're like, you know what ours needs fucking big ears and hats.
Speaker 5: Well, so she like some of the tribes, Yeah, it's either the the Cossack hat or.
Speaker 6: Some of them. So certain tribes had the elongated ears. They did the weighted ears and other tribes didn't. But like it was also thought to maybe be a class thing that like the non weighted ears were the peasants, and the weighted ears like.
Speaker 2: The reptilians when they have long tails and the soldiers have snowtails. Right, sure, sure, my favorite soldier race of reptilians coming to take over the world.
Speaker 5: It it is like to me, I was gonna get on up and yo kloe.
Speaker 2: My biggest thing was how, I don't know, we'll get to some theories maybe just near the end, but like just why they were building these my like and I listened to a couple of things and it didn't really tell us. It gave a kind of short little theories.
Speaker 5: But not why why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: Why did people do?
Speaker 2: Most? Chance?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did? I did.
Speaker 6: There were also weren't there stories about there being graves around the foot of around the feet of some of them, so where they considered tombs as.
Speaker 2: Well, that'd be weird and the people that are under there just like our dusts?
Speaker 6: Really, how is that any less weird than like a sepulcher that we use for you know, tombstones here.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking about that I wanted to get into actually like fairly soon is I did have an idea written down for a different like burial methods from different cultures. That shit's fucking that sh it's like crazy, because there's so many different ways that people are Like I want to be flung off a roof. I want to be you know, burned alive. I wanted to throw me out to sea. A guy said, like, put put me in a Superman costume and just fucking toss me up and be like, shit, fat Superman was fucking dead.
Speaker 6: What was the George Carlin bit throw me out of a hell aticoptera on the one stipulation that you have to leave me wherever I land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like people walking by like shit, man, George Carlin did really pull that off. Stupid, So you like do you supposedly would use like logs and ropes. That's what they essentially came to and almost like rocket back and forth, and they would how they like that they would get it to and at the time then now we did sit on like a funerary platform. So is that like, is that a funery? Is that like is it like a funeral thing? Is that what they're going for?
Speaker 5: I believe? So I believe a funerary platform. Yeah, it just means burial ground.
Speaker 2: Crazy man. Back then, and like just like a lot of the cultures that very much not worship death, but like hold it in a.
Speaker 5: Heart, they didn't.
Speaker 6: So we like, look at look at what we talked about with Aaron on the episode that we shall not name that will be out soon. But with death and the difference in our cultures with death versus the rest of the world, the rest of the world seems to just kind of acknowledge it and embrace that, Hey, this is where.
Speaker 5: We're all going. We're all gonna end up here at the end of the day.
Speaker 6: And I think that is is a huge thing that like in the West, we don't talk about because you know, our billionaires and shit are obsessed with like, oh, my immortal legacy, Like if you can't live forever, you're gonna leave a legacy that's forever.
Speaker 5: But no one's legacies forever forever is not real.
Speaker 2: Like unless you build a huge statue, that's not forever.
Speaker 5: Look, there's some that are crumbling and and what.
Speaker 2: Being like that that knows it looks like a black guy's nose and he's like, pow fucking shoots it off because that's supposed to be the theory too. With the Sphinx knows, the Shinkx the shiny, Well.
Speaker 5: Then it was shot off.
Speaker 6: I thought it was disproven, though I thought it really I thought it proper erosion.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: It's strange because I'm gonna read the Egyptian Book of the Deviatre. I feel like kind of ties just into the fact of these ancient cultures, and I that will be interesting. I would like to talk about that at some point, because this stuffs fascinates me. But I haven't dug no quotations involved as deep as I could have into these subjects. Like me and Billy did talk about the Pyramids of Giza and like the weird stuff that has to do with that, But like I would like to dive a little even deeper deeper and see what I could find. So they called these the ow ow the these like like funeral or like funery platforms under which remains of dead elders were buried. So it is it so to me these are like massive gravestones.
Speaker 5: I guess yeah, they mark the graves of important people.
Speaker 2: It was believed that the stone figure acted as a talisman guarding and protecting the clan of the dead Islander, although some expert I'm an island by suggest that the islanders ended up erecting island by the statues purely.
Speaker 5: It was gone.
Speaker 2: It was gone for the joy of making them. I don't believe that they're like they just made them because they love to make them. There's something deeper, deeper than.
Speaker 5: We'll ever Did you go back to that picture of them erecting that thing?
Speaker 2: Oh when it looks like, yeah, when what it could have been?
Speaker 6: To tell me that doesn't look like a fucking party. You're gonna have a feast afterwards. Everyone's gonna hang out is in one place, like, yeah, you're making Like do.
Speaker 2: You know what they called him? And I can't look it up right now because actually I probably couldn't what they called the thing? What what do they call this guy in the statue that the big head in?
Speaker 5: Oh? God, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Stand same was that movie called again fucking so the museum Museum? Yeah, it's like, what can I think of this stupid movie? Let's see. I'm as curious if if they have a name for him. When is this Easter Island head? He loves to eat gum and always calls Larry Dum Dum nice. Yes, I don't think they have a name for it. I thought they had like I thought they called it something. I was like, here's They're like, oh yeah, we got him in place, and they're like all excited and ship like that. I wonder if they name them different things or if it's one thing, And then I'm always like, what who is this supposed to represent? Who is this resembling?
Speaker 1: Like it?
Speaker 2: Like even if we think that they even kind of the people kind of like this or like different ancient tribes in the way they loved, why usually these maybe it's.
Speaker 6: Not maybe it's not supposed to look human. Maybe it's supposed to look vaguely human, and it's the shape of their god where they're like maybe they thought, you know, a broad chin with strength and a bit of flat head meant wisdom or something.
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, so we'll talk about the end because I have I don't know.
Speaker 6: Uh so.
Speaker 2: Archaeologists have also discovered wooden tablets called talking boards, which described ancient religious rights of old culture. But the weird thing is nobody has been able to decipher them. So imagine if this would this unlocks some sort of ancient knowledge that could forever change the entire world. Like that's what it's crazy. They haven't like this is one of the biggest mysteries to me, Like it we've explained, okay, whatever they did these statues for burial mounds and for a marker essentially for maybe they're great soldiers that have fallen because there was thousands of them, but there was more people and they were probably dying at it. More like if you get one of this, if you get one of the heads, like I guess they wouldn't call them that, but these giant statues you were like highly regarded. You know, some guy's cousin dies and he's like I thought he was gonna get one. He's like not important enough, man.
Speaker 5: Not important enough.
Speaker 2: That's how you know you're important. But you know what I mean, Like it's it if we whatever we might know about the civilization, it is. I just find that fucking strange. I don't know, it's such a weird thing. I don't get why they end up needing these just fucking throw a rose down or something. I don't know. But like they called them talking boards, which I was like researching and I was like, is that a wing ji board?
Speaker 5: And I was like, no, just it's I thought the same thing when you said that.
Speaker 2: It was like what it says it has to do with like old religious rights, but like, how do you even fucking know? Look at that? Like that's weird, So I know what that's that. You see that one thing it looks like an alien two eyes head is like a monkey on a tree or something looks like something on a tree, a rope looking thing. And one thing looks like a fucking crocodile kind of But there's one thing that looks like an alien.
Speaker 5: It's like kind of thing that looks like a poop too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it looks like a vagina. Look at the one thing. There's one like thing like a fruit looking thing, I like a circle of a pointer. There's a lot of weird carvings on this in general for the all listeners, just go look up the tablets from Easter Island because it's kind of weird interesting, and some of them are different. Some of them we're on rock, and then some of them are on there's ones on like really old wood. I think I think that's but even this like the weird, Like look at some of the figures on this, and someone could be explained that it's them with their shield or whatever. Because I see a couple of them. There's stuff that looks like a fish. There's some beings that are an alien, and there's I can see some of the same carvings that are on the other one. Strange that sh It's like fucking cool, interesting, I know. The Easter Island story is an archetypal island version of Paradise Lost. When the first Polynesian immigrants landed on the island, it was bountiful, you know, they had everything they needed. It was naturally produced, I like today. And there was great forest. There was sugar beet crops, exotic fruit and and native meat meat sorts. Mostly they were fishing a lot, like there's a lot of fish. In these conditions, people flourished, They built fine homes and enjoyed life. But in around eighty fifteen hundred, a new cult called the Make Make or the Cult of the Birdman sprang up. You hear remember hearing about this? Yeah, make makes, I make Make.
Speaker 6: Where the make makes. They were the ones that were going to take over from uh, from whatever was beforehand in Rapanui. Yeah, the Rapanui UH. And so essentially it was a bird of the cult cult. It is funny because like they.
Speaker 5: Went from head cult to bird cult.
Speaker 2: They really did, and and they literally just stop building. According to some of the stuff I was listening to, they just stopped building the Eastern Island heads or at the time bodies or whatever they called them, because we don't even know really what they called these things. It's fucking strange, but like very but like so then they started so they would do this. Now it was a bird call somebo this emerged from I don't know where it came from or what happened or why it happened. Uh, but they would be like, hey, there was these this bird I can't remember what it was called. That was like in a certain place they had to swim in these dangerous location to steal the bird egg, and if you did it, you would become the chief for that year. And then after every year you'd have to like the next guy goes up. And you're like, it's kind of a cool democratic way.
Speaker 6: So what it was is it was there were a bunch of different tribes on the island, and each tribe would have like a chief for that tribe, and that chief would have a champion and they would choose their champion, and their champions would go and hunt.
Speaker 2: People doing it to become chiefs.
Speaker 6: So of course I thought so too, But yeah, I looked a little bit, a little bit deeper, and it was like, no, there's a a champion that you will lect because the chief is the chief of that tribe for life. And then every year it was basically meant to keep from get to prevent a stabilized form of ruling over the entire island from occurring. Like it was basically like, hey, don't fuck it up, because next.
Speaker 2: Year if you do, fuck you up, like you're throw a little shirt. I just realized you're wearing that.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you, Steve got this for me.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I eventually want to I know you're a genius on Lovecraft, so I would like to dive it.
Speaker 5: Want genius on anything once I get these.
Speaker 2: Books done, because I have I have a fucking bunch of love Craft that I need to read, and I right it when I was younger, but I have never gone back to it. So that's always fun, fun new thing to discover. Right now I'm.
Speaker 5: Discovering he gave it out his entire life to do an episode on.
Speaker 2: Them, just joking, because I have finally have to dive into these David Ike books after Like I've always listened to him if like sixteen, like obviously, but now I have to have these big ass books. I'm like, I gotta start him.
Speaker 6: At some point, you're gonna Dale Gribble it, Like you remember the episode where Dale Gribble reads the uh the Warren Report on JFK and he becomes unparanoid.
Speaker 2: Oh does he?
Speaker 5: That's fucking yeah, no, he like that's what.
Speaker 6: He's like, America, love it or leave it, fucker Like we wear like the Uncle Sam outfit, and he like goes and becomes anti Dale.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to that fucking show.
Speaker 5: That's what you're gonna. You're gonna actually finally read David Ike's books and be like the son of a bitch. Everything's face, it doesn't make any fucking set on.
Speaker 2: I put on a clown costume and I go hang out with Justin Trudeau. You know the fucking works.
Speaker 6: No, that's just comeback, no matter what how you fucking got it. He's a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: You're on Epstein's flight we see you know who I found was sad was on Epstein's plate log Jim Carrey. That made me fucking sad because he woke up after taking second Alex.
Speaker 6: Look, I say, if you're a random celebrity one time, maybe you get one flight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if you're not, but if you're on the island log like unless like there were we don't know, but we don't know the circumstances.
Speaker 6: And I'm not like any like dismissing the fucking severity of being on those lists.
Speaker 2: But I I get I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure blackmail was a thing all plastic.
Speaker 2: Griffy got mad because people were like getting honor from being on that flight log and she has a TikTok and I didn't know that, and she was like people were all commenting and being like what the fuck were you going there? And shit, and like she's already crazy to begin with too, Like if to me, like cutting she cut off fucking Trump's had and held it. If you did that to Biden, the whole fucking world of freak out.
Speaker 5: Like so it's people really hate Trump and.
Speaker 2: People really hate Biden too, So it's all they're all the fucking same shit in my opinion, and prompted by somebody.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, the purpose of the press is just straight.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that. Jim Carrey because I've seen clips of him talk about like how he's played a characters entire life. Every person he plays a character, including Jim Carrey, and I'm like, someone has said to me recently like, oh, you know, I used to like him, but he seems like he's going crazy. And I'm like, no, he took psychedelics, man, He took ayahuasca or d MT or mushrooms and it changed him forever.
Speaker 5: It's not a good cell for psychedelics.
Speaker 6: First, why the fact that he saw for your random normy like that's just hanging out.
Speaker 5: I hate that word so much.
Speaker 6: But you're random, non psychedelic user, non parti er like people that are actually like they buckled.
Speaker 2: Down edge losers. Okay, I'm not saying straight.
Speaker 6: Up, we're not talking about We're talking about people that actually like hold your ship down but don't get fucked up, you know.
Speaker 5: But like, I mean, there's us who've you know gotten.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the thing is, though I do believe it's good to me, it shows that the psychedelics have the ability to like remove ego to an extent or make you at least question because.
Speaker 5: He is or did it. I think it did And still delusion.
Speaker 2: Now I know. I think that he saw the character he played and that wasn't truly himself, because I've done this where one thing the psychedelics have made me realize is that I've been a villain in people's stories throughout my life and didn't really care realize the impact I was having on other people. And then if you're someone like a celebrity status where you like you're in the you've seen the craziest shit. You've probably seen some crazy stuff at an Epstein party island, and you regret all this stuff, especially when you're doing those types of psychedelics and you've seen everything and you're such a famous person and you take that and it's like pushes you way back and be like, whoa, i' miss this guy playing this character to sell people movies. I don't even know myself anymore. That's what I think. And it's fascinating to me because I like that would be eventually. I feel like a live show is just like, let's just talk about psychedelics. Hey, ho, long we go for our thoughts on it because it's fucking fascinating to me, and I'll bring up crazier shit because we want to talk about our a little bit of our experiences at some point and just kind of like just tuck.
Speaker 5: You know, not to have sympathy for the death.
Speaker 6: But that's gotta fuck you up, right, Like say you're just some teenager in a high school and you graduate high school, you go to college, you go to an acting college, and then you get a job and you get crazy fucking famous, or you were one of the people that were like snagged by talent scouts back.
Speaker 5: In the day somewhere and you were like made into a megastar.
Speaker 2: That's gotta have some sort of psychological impact.
Speaker 5: Irreparable psychological alteration. I'm not gonna say damage, I'm not gonna save plus, I say alteration.
Speaker 2: I'm sure like especially like some of these celebrities that came from Canada. It's funny because that's what they're claiming to control the Internet for is to like put more Canadian content out there. That's a lie because you only claim these celebrities at when they're high status. Oh yeah, they came from Canada, But in the time, we didn't have that like push to like make and actually market these people on television shows. Because to me, in Canada, the media has always been controlled where you could have gave more people like Jerry Jim Carry or Mike Myers more of a platform than what we did at the time, instead of investing our money into maple syrup and fucking beaver pelts. I'm just kidding with wow.
Speaker 5: You heard it straight from the horse's mouth, folks, Canada is beaver pelts and maple.
Speaker 2: That's everyone's joke.
Speaker 5: The stereotypes.
Speaker 2: So it is crazy. And this birdman group strang like popped up out of the sprang up there and then supposed to be you know, they this may have signaled the arrival of a new tribe from across seas because they can't really trace really where it's at or when this stopped. It's They can figure it out to an extent, but it's not where they understand when they stopped building these heads because why they puilt so fucking many. And well we'll ended on our thoughts after I get through a little bit of this. But then soon after overpopulation wasteful island management caused the crops to fail and natural resources to deplete. And there was a certain dude, I can't understand that it was on Rogan. He saw a clip of him talking about this, but essentially that they ran out of their resources and they even like they down their last tree, thinking that they everything was gonna it was gonna grow back, and they made a boat or something like that, and they would they'd make boats and they would travel out maybe do this trade route. But then eventually it kind of got to it where they're like, oh shit, and they look around they've cut the last tree down and then they're like, Okay, we'll give it a year, another tree will grow and then it just didn't happen. But it's so crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I feel I kind of feel like that's not giving them enough credit.
Speaker 6: Like, but maybe it's just that context where it's like, oh man, if we wait a year, more trees will grow.
Speaker 5: It's like did a tree grow last year? No, they don't grow that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at this motherfucker.
Speaker 5: There's that.
Speaker 2: We're showing one where they're like they've dug him out and he's massive. How do they get look to me, is this like because the island's changed and that's why they're underground or did they dig out the ground or did fucking aliens do it? Who knows, We'll never know they've at least we'll we'll get to the ending of it. I will. We'll talk about it a little bit like rum was there. The different clans and tribes began war with each other, even overturning statues of others, so they everyone was building statues, which is crazy. This tries building statues. That tries building statues. Everyone's like and then they're warn with each other, like fuck your statue, and they kick it over and then the guy's like, all right, well, fuck your statue, and that's how it starts. I've heard like people involved with gangs talk about this. He's like, it's even on like a Vinie pass on with ill Bill. It's like, you know, we write a gangs name on a wall and spray painted, and then they come and they write their name, and then we cross them out, and then they cross us out. And he's like, then it gets into a stabbing. Someone gets stabbed or punched, and then he was like, then somebody shoots each other and the guy go back and we got to shoot them, and then it's just constant and then the war never stops. And that's like in project buildings. So I couldn't imagine these Native tribes are like throwing fucking spears at each other and shit like you kill fucking tuktook man. Is that crazy? Because that's how it starts. It starts so little. If one person fucking like you know, fox, like, I'm gonna go fuck up that tribe. I'm gonna you know, the guys sleep, I'm gonna put his hand in some warm water.
Speaker 6: It's gotta come from resources. I feel like that's what humans fight over every time.
Speaker 5: True, it's gotta be it.
Speaker 2: Even in the ghettos and stuff like that. It could be the same thing, drugs, money, It's all the same stuff.
Speaker 5: And the what is a gang a gang? What is the origin of a gang?
Speaker 6: You join a gang because you need protection or you know what, it becomes it because I think of a gang as a small cult. There's just somebody calling the shots and you know, it's true, a bunch of underlings, and it's it's a business as well.
Speaker 2: So so the Island legend supposed to be Legend of the Island recounts a terrible battle between tribes the Long Years and tribes of the Short Ears. I like to know what they were actually called, because that's fuck. It's like we chose to look at you goofy ass motherfuckers and your fucking big ass ears, and they're like, hey, okay, we thought this was fashionable. Okay, I know it's it's not practical, and when we're all old, our ears look fucked. But it's just all these kids with spacers and funtinues. I know a buddy that's huge spacers. I'm like, those are never going back. You're gonna be a grandfather with those things. So you want loose zerobes, I don't. I got halfway through space in my ears and I couldn't do anymore. It like hurt too much.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm not Yeah, I couldn't gage either.
Speaker 2: It took me. I tried. I got to a very small like a fourteen gauge or something like that, and it's like and never, it never went forward with it. I guess who cares, But I think sometimes maybe someone might. My buddy might be like, four Really that's really big, isn't that? Because it goes the bigger it goes like zero's are pretty big.
Speaker 5: No zeros are like your finger, I would say.
Speaker 6: I thought it was back then a double zero's like middle finger. It is oh so an eight is gonna be like.
Speaker 5: Like that, maybe not much.
Speaker 2: I tried, I gave up. Okay, go on that then yeah you say you got you gotta pee? Oh yeah, who's lurking in the chat stretch ears in the hot shower? Nice? That'd be interesting if if the if the Japanese did have the moaui because someone someone said in the comments, that's pretty interesting in general because who really knows? It is to me the most, I'm I'm just like, why the fuck do they build these things? It'd be great if they built one with a smile. I love that, but like, primarily they all look fairly the same. And if there was like different tribes that were like they built some of them, some people built, they all built them looking different, like what like why these guys like hats I don't fucking understand why? What's going on with that? What is going on with that? I'm gonna edit on some fun, fun theories because I thought this is interesting to go live too into us. I actually want to get into Stonehenge now because I was looking into like Stonehenge also of doing that, because we have we've covered like ancient cultures more or less like Lemeria and Atlantis. But and and we've covered like the ancient Pyramids of Giza, but there's some of these things, the ancient sites in the monoliths that we haven't really got to yet. And I'm fairly excited because it's something different. And we we got a very grizzly, grizzly episode coming, probably some of the most fucked up shit we've ever done. And it's very long. All right, Anton is back, So one hour fifteen for the anio.
Speaker 3: And it.
Speaker 2: So with a couple of centuries, Eastern Island, Eastern Island into Eastern Island. With a couple of centuries Easter Island was the barren waste populated by savages, discovered by roj Even you know, Jacob, This life of islander only grew worse. The islanders only grew worse. The inner tribal conflicts continued until eighteen sixty two, when ships arrived and enslaved thousands of the islands fit men to work in the Peruvian mining industry. Well, that's fun and it's crazy because they were talking about this on on when Graham Hancock was talking no, I mean, and he was saying he was talking about how like as why the British were in the Spanish and everyone that was invaders and colonizers, and now people call people that are conspiracy theories colonizers as a ridiculous thing. I did. Nobody is living today has ever colonized shit other than billionaires and fucking rich politicians. So shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: But they I think it's not meant to be taken literally.
Speaker 2: It's just no, it's there's some people out there like because I it's not my fault, Okay, I didn't fucking some.
Speaker 6: People out there that think that they're Jesus, and there's some people out there that think that they're Napoleon.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 5: It's it doesn't mean it's a movement.
Speaker 2: There's always movements, man, there's movements all around you. Hear it under your feet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but how many how many Okay, yes, you're right, you're absolutely right. How many of them do? Fuck all?
Speaker 2: It's true except for when the British come in, they make everybody sick. Because that was the thing point I was getting to, is like essentially that like that was how they were kind of able to callonize and take over these islands or these places, is because they brought sickness that these indigenous and native people have never had before.
Speaker 5: Or the three g's in history, guns, germs, gold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's crazy because like that like them just coming in being like come here, like in the blank. It's because that the whole thing that they purposely spread smallpox like all that, like it is the same thing in this and how they.
Speaker 6: With the Mongolians did against the English, that's how the Black Blake started. Yeah, throwing bodies over German warfare has been like a fucking thing that humans have done for a long day.
Speaker 2: Would take like when the Mongolians took like a German infested fucking dude and dead guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it was German infested bodies and they would just launch them over the walls and then they would just sit and wait, which was just known as a siege.
Speaker 2: And it's like that's when. Yeah, you guys can go to Patron and listen to It's gonna be out sometime soon. Is a Lost Tapes episode of Me and Billy talking about the villains of history and where I terribly dispronounced the time errors. I don't pronounce them correctly. It's fine. Eighteen forty seven fifty eight. Whatever the fuck I said.
Speaker 5: Has his own special accent in his own ways.
Speaker 2: It's very true. It's very true. It's called the stoner. But that always was like do you hear about the people that showed up? There was a guy that showed up and there's an island like not close, but he took people from this island or I think he's either staying on the left, but he took people on a boat to try to like take them away to like fuck them. Essentially, it's because he wanted to colonize this one area. And all seven of these women jumped off board.
Speaker 5: I thought you were talking about Jeffrey Epstein for you were like.
Speaker 2: Back to that Tom, isn't that crazy? They they showed up and the guy's like, okay, I need he probably picked like the hottest chicks you get fined, and then he's like all right, let's go, And they jumped out of the boat and fucked off, like I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Find how many of them probably had husbands or had lives more importantly, you know, like had just it's it's crazy, Like I'm not fucking going with you, creepy son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a moral technique line because he's he's Latino, and he says something about how like you you you essentially made us from like the Spaniards coming in and fucking the indigenous and all the stuff that happened, right, and then he's like, and then you just buysed us and like enslaved them, and like so many bad things that they did to all everybody, a lot of different cultures and conquerors. The Automan Empire was the same time, that was Middle Eastern people, so like everyone's conquered somebody at some.
Speaker 5: Point, primarily Europeans that held what are you.
Speaker 2: When you're in the washerman time nationality?
Speaker 5: You're a shitting.
Speaker 2: So they ended it are getting worse, and they were, and they showed up and they're like, you know what, you know what, you look like a good slave, and then they enslaved them into the system. The Islanders quickly grew ill within this obviously strange content, and a few that returned home brought back diseases smallpox and leprosy, reduced the small native population already to one hundred and one. One hundred and eleven. Yeah, that's what I almost got there, one hundred and eleven by eighteen seventy seven, European missionary workers helped the people of these Dravemas survive, but many of the secrets of this strange island will wherever be lost in those stone faces.
Speaker 5: What do you think the connection and this is like.
Speaker 2: Conection.
Speaker 5: What do you think the connection is to Limia in Atlantis? Though?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because if all these cultures are connected in some way of the there there's anything that we could if they were connected by any means, because like it is always interesting right where people talk about like they were building pyramids in fucking Mexico and the same time in Egypt and all these different places.
Speaker 5: All I mean, it's the logical way to build the tall structure, is it?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Why is the facing a Ryan's belt where Drake Goho so socanis is inside.
Speaker 5: Of where the Reptilians live, because they probably mapped it out by the stars and like.
Speaker 2: Knew how to do you heard about the Napoleon thing right when he went and laid in the King's chamber or whatever, and he had like this fucking crazy vision and so all these demons and ship suppose he wrote.
Speaker 5: That the same thing. I think Crowley was just captying Napoleon. That Poleon was probably Napoleon was probably.
Speaker 2: Just a bowl Napoleon man. That guy was tall in stature and knew what he was talking about. Just kidding. Yes, it was only five seven, that's like fucking as tall as I am.
Speaker 5: So it's just like, wasn't he like pretty close to the height for the day? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why they came to the Napoleon complex, but I just want to end this up been talking about. So eventually they people did forget all these mysteries, right of like how do they do this? Which the Pyramids is not a big thing. The Aztec temples are still a big thing, but this one they can kind of didn't kind of picture how it could have been done. The underground thing blows my mind though. Most of all it is like how deep they were underground? I don't understand that. But people did test the theory of the rocking. So essentially you have all these people with these ropes and they would rock them back and forth and it would move them and they would just it would sway side to side, and which is crazy in general, how many times they have to fail doing that? Though? Too of like people, Yeah, yeah, you gotta put the fucking smallest. He's like, you got to go over there the guys that you know wouldn't like survive well in in a war, and you're like, you got to go hold the rope. And then it's like seven times later.
Speaker 5: There's you're gonna have your strongest people doing that.
Speaker 2: It's fucking weird. So and people tested this theory. Where's the picture of people actually Like there was people in the mall in the eighties that and that attempted to do this and they figured out and in the I don't came like the in the two thousands, uh that see the So they were showing a picture it's rope tied around the eyes the way they would think that this would have been done. And they have people pulling the rope on either side. And there's videos of this too, and they're walking inside of side and they're seeing how far they could get it. And they got it pretty far with a group of people doing this, walking it back and forth. I'm sure they failed a couple of times, which is what it sucked. What do you think to end this? Why do you think that they depict like why they're depicted like this. Do you think that some way, maybe they were replicating some sort of ancient alien race, Like why their faces are the way they are and how it's like it's kind of it's close to human, but it's not exactly human. And we see all these modelists and structures with like non human entities carved into it, and shit.
Speaker 5: Well that to me just looks like tattooing.
Speaker 2: But fuck at this weird shit.
Speaker 6: It's so weird.
Speaker 5: I would yeah, I mean, I I don't know, it's entirely possible.
Speaker 6: I think that maybe they are the stuff of legend of some of the tribes and it's it's just meant to be.
Speaker 5: Huh, what were we gonna say, just go to the aliens?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna well, I was gonna say, what to bring it back to the psychedelic kind of thing, What if it was something that they saw on a psychedelic trip being the alien shit seems interesting, like you could have been them replicating their grace. I don't really know, because that's the big thing that has me stumped of like why they look the way do they look, Why they make them the way they look? Why were they buried so far underground. You could say that's probably weather in the island.
Speaker 6: But that's my question, is the underground thing, like did they dig it first? Did they dig partially? They do dig doug partway.
Speaker 2: Thathit's fucking crazy how far it is in the ground.
Speaker 5: I would say it was probably dug dough like the knees the middle layer, and then yeah.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 2: Fucking nuts though, okay, that one has like have a wiener. No, it's like that, Oh it maybe does. I think it's a tie up, like it's like one of their things. But I'm always like, are they are they replicating that they might be? Are they replicating a being that came down, you know, like mad down from the sky and then they worshiped him and then they went away and then they only have these legends and stories of these beings that look like what they're carving because they want to be like, this is who came here. We're gonna we're leaving these statues. So people saw what we saw or have an idea of what we saw. Yeah, it's fucking fucking strange, or maybe all the monolists are connected.
Speaker 5: That's Washington.
Speaker 2: So everybody was showing a picture. It's like the Earth, and it's like stone Easter Island is like on the opposite direction of the Earth. And then Stonehenge is actually the feet which I actually want to dive in the Stonehenge. And that's the way I first told Anton. I was like, we're covering Stonehenge today. That's what we're gonna do. Maybe look up some stuff. Well, let's do a podcast because this episode was supposed to be something else. Aaron was supposed to be involved, but it just didn't work out and it was literally an Irish episode, so we couldn't do without him. And uh. And I was like and I'm like Stonehenge and I was like, no, no, no, I have the Easter Island written out. Easter Island, that's what it was.
Speaker 5: And he's like, yeah, you almost have to be looking up stone Henge.
Speaker 2: Shit, I know, it's like you fuck her. And then so and then it's like Stone Hedges his feet and then the washingting minuor is his dick. I thought that was kind of fun. I saw that like a couple of weeks ago, and it's like someone's like I finally solved the mystery.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's also fun. Wow, all right, I enjoyed that. I what my theory is I'm gonna say is that they built them themselves, because they are rough in structure and could have been built with ancient tools. But my theory will be that they depicted them from some sort of visitor that showed up.
Speaker 5: All right, I have I have my answer finalized. Is that the one you're going with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually like that idea. It makes sense in my head.
Speaker 6: They the island was settled by survivors of Atlantis, and they brought them with them, and then the ships sunk back down to.
Speaker 5: The bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Imagine if that's what the people from Atlanta's look like, and there was any correlation where you could connect that's the.
Speaker 5: That's the first generation of Atlanteans.
Speaker 2: That could be fascinating that I would love to figure out what what what's what this means? What the tablets mean? That ship's crazy too.
Speaker 5: It's poop reading material. It's it's it's very clearly something you read when you're sitting on the you know.
Speaker 2: The moment, just like the big ass fucking rocket's like slamming on your lap. It's like a laptop, but it actually like does like holographic stuff and we don't know how to turn it on.
Speaker 5: Shoot, I just thought you were reading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be it too. Momo went down to the ocean and feash. I don't know why everyone thought that he slip on cliffing. Yeah, every everyone they talk, even though they might be far more advanced than we are. I liked it.
Speaker 5: I thought it was than any of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought this was interesting. I like this and just kind of diving right into it and going live and just seeing what happens. And I enjoyed it. So obviously you know where to find us w W strangew podcast dot com. I just gotta update the merch side for everybody because we're gonna add the new design. I can't wait to get that. It's gonna be fucking sick. But I'm just gonna update a couple of things on the site eventually. Uh, but that's where you. Patreon is the best way to subscribe us death serve to fucking help us, to fucking support us on subscribe to us, but subscribe to us on YouTube. If you see this, you motherfuckers and like it because I see you people watching but not liking her. Subscribing your pieces of shit.
Speaker 5: Like and subscribe on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Please also any sort of five star review wherever you listen to your show Spotify, Apple, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Please get Ready for Me Invader Daggett on.
Speaker 5: On TTV and listen to the House of Trash people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check Out has the Trash. There's new episodes coming out.
Speaker 5: All the time, new episodes monthly and then sporadically.
Speaker 2: Every down again throw Yeah, be prepared for what's coming.
Speaker 5: Chaotic, We're chaotic. It's not it's it's it's it's its own beautiful.
Speaker 2: You're learning as me and Billy were like, and I my brother's like, I tried listening to the Killer Kids episode process and he was like, it's when Justin was on, and I'm like, yeah, it was rough, but I would listen to it over and I laughed in the car listening to it. So I was like, it's gotta stay because there's many episodes. I put on the Patreon that you could listen to the OG episodes. Eventually, I probably will even release where I sound like it's weird. I sound like I'm fucking five years six years younger, even though it's not that long ago.
Speaker 5: And and ho're eventually really closet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I would say it's crazy out before probably three or four a time I actually really started this and we started we started fucking rough, but uh, you'll see those on Patreon, but I kept that one up because I was like, listen to it's still fucking funny, and you can tell that we're rough starting just getting like plastered, smoking bong hits like crazy, not really giving a fuck, taking shots on air like nobody cared. And then you know, you wonder why the content was, like it's fucking drunk, idiots, fucking people call me an able list, which hasn't really changed much. But it's okay, all right, everybody, love everybody, you.
Speaker 5: Know what they say. Started from the bottom now with queer.
Speaker 2: Not not entirely, maybe half of us right now, but yes, we are here. We did start at the very bottom, and everyone that does listen, I really do appreciate you. The best way of support is, like I said, is Patreon and merch and I'll be fixing up that site soon. I Babylon, Yes, I Babylon. Eventually we'll have to talk about Babylon.
Speaker 5: That's what reads.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, stay.
Speaker 5: Strange, stay strangeies. I know that cheese and.
Speaker 3: I'm the one with the root tuck, the one that you will know not fuck with dudes, mount see your soul struggle too stunts are the too hump you robles, the balls playing gold hats young wrong walker, so the art you will never bow long or be on Mars with the devils with his std tongs. Well, you are clones on bus trying to rebel against the Freemak's sons.
Speaker 2: I'm on a higher.
Speaker 3: Level, a push past saint being red king the gates down. You're shuk fucking the facts to the battle lecks to your brain on the leader forgot me on the same patient your faith will be placed on the ground. You're awake to a place for you, the clouds, to the sound of the basement. You want to get down, you feel it in your bones. And you sit around still frozen his zone stone, all alone, not at home, run around one of the.
Speaker 2: Freeze, don't did you have exposed to following episodes?
Speaker 3: Well maybe not now that I'm growner, I'm real, but your own You're a clone.
Speaker 5: You're known to have shown no back phone. I can't leave rapp alone.
Speaker 9: You need me live, breathe in episode We Leaves Green Trees. Give me some taps, though, because when I get passed down my joke. You can't stop this a PAKA list.
Speaker 3: Hide your head on stretched hands, lying in bed eye his wife's bread on how I.
Speaker 5: Hot this ship?
Speaker 2: Die Die die? I said, Now, fuck up, kid.
Speaker 5: You're not the hot ship. Now you think you are. You're a product that is bought.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you fucking got it.
Speaker 8: Colding five o'clock in the
Speaker 2: Colding bo