Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine at the base number one Amusic station. Grandm has the migraines. We have to keep it down.
Speaker 3: Made the drive in this morning a little dicey because it started happening right as I got in the car. To drive here from Napa to the city takes me about an hour, you know, to drive in, and I get these ocular migraines, so you see all the lights and dangerous. I don't know that should have been right.
Speaker 2: I don't think it should happen.
Speaker 4: Well, I was looking out of just my ride eye. I had to cover die. That's fine.
Speaker 2: It makes it safer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, slightly throws off your depth perception, just to just to tease it.
Speaker 2: So it just started. Does that mean it's going to last what a couple of days might.
Speaker 4: Usually last, dying at least twenty four hours?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I'm going through wives of intense pain and feeling like I want to but other times I feel all right.
Speaker 2: So well, other than that, good morning to you, thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm selina, I'm dotting that chietih. Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up.
Speaker 6: JV show here early talkback yesterday's show. During the Nope game segment, Chess said, the Cleveland Bears. Come on, Jess, let's have her name five NFL teams full names. She can't say the Giants Raiders are niners for obvious reasons. If she gets over five, she gets a chromebook. She gets under five, let's say she has to spin the chug wheel.
Speaker 5: How about that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: We give it a chromebook out. We're given those to the kids with the chug wheel. Part of I like our name five NFL teams and Selena keep her away from her laptop.
Speaker 2: Here, Okay, she's not looking. Go ahead, Dallas Cowboys, Ellie.
Speaker 3: Let me get like some we need some sound We probably need some sound effects for this, so okay, Dallas Cowboys, Ellie Rams, that's Los Angeles, but sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kansas City Chiefs. Okay, but that should have been on the excluded list. Come on, that one doesn't count.
Speaker 7: Take it off the board, off the board, Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I need you?
Speaker 4: Are you need one more?
Speaker 2: We took Chiefs off because.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, making best we go Okay, I'm like blanking out.
Speaker 8: Okay, wait, hold on two more.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a piece of cake.
Speaker 2: I know it is, but now I'm like, freaking guy.
Speaker 7: Hold on Green Bay Packers, Okay, and I need one more?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: What about the Cleveland Bears, No, Cincinnati Bengals?
Speaker 2: Did he say? Oh my god, you guys, Charlie, that was good, Thank you for that talk. Bat Grammy said, today is a big day.
Speaker 4: You guys. It's a huge day.
Speaker 3: Well, it's National red Wine Day, but that let's not talk about that yet because that makes me the thought of red wine. But it's a big day because it's my daughter, Quinny Bird's fifth birthday today, so it's.
Speaker 4: A raal birthday.
Speaker 3: Have to give her a shout out later when she's because I wanted to talk about her now when she's not listening, because she was so awful and so terrible yesterday. I mean, this kid, I'm telling you, she knows how to push every button that she possibly can, and she was so awful yesterday that I told her she was not going to get any presents today on her birthday, and I'm considering following through on.
Speaker 2: It, like, actually, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had that moment? Selena Jess gee. You guys don't have kids, You don't understand this. But you ever have you ever had that moment where you think if as there are people around in public. This happened to me when I was picking her from school yesterday, that it looks like you're kidnapping your own kid all the time, and you worry that someone is going to call the police on you. I think it happened. You probably have that feeling less because you are female, Selena, but as a guy, and when you're having to forcefully chase down in your own daughter and stuff her into your car all the way my god, yelling all while yelling at them, it's one of those feelings where you're like, I am I'm gonna get arrested.
Speaker 2: This looks bad.
Speaker 3: The optics of this is not good. But particularly because I'm out in front of a school, you know, it's like I'm like, I'm the I'm the predator waiting for the kindergartener to get out of school, and here I am stuffing.
Speaker 4: I'm in my dusty old fore.
Speaker 2: Runner like the right if I saw that, I'm calling the authority.
Speaker 3: The optics were not good, and I'm wearing like my Creddy like, you know, construction clothes to I'm coming from the job side to pick her up.
Speaker 2: So I just and then your car says glazzy go out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gluzzy Gobbler is written in dust on the side of my car. Kid, Look, yesterday it was a hot day. It was hot yesterday. I didn't know it was going to be that hot. I mean it was high nineties yesterday and that was roasting. And everything's fine. I picked my daughter from kindergarten. She's happy, she's in a great mood. We're skipping down the sidewalk, we're holding hands, and then she catches a visual of my car, the glassy Gobbler right there, and she's like, no, I'm not getting in that car. It's going to be too hot in there. And meanwhile it's roasting outside. I said, look, I'll I'll hop in and I'll put the air conditioning on.
Speaker 4: No, and she lost it into one.
Speaker 3: Of these Today today she's five, but you know four year old tantrums, and she goes sprinting.
Speaker 4: Off down the street and I'm like, wow, okay.
Speaker 2: I have to chase her down.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't want it because I didn't want it. Again, you have to think about this. I don't want to be arrested for kidnapping my own kid. So I was like, fine. I was like, I'm like, it's weltering out here. I'm going to get in the car and turn the air condition on. When you are ready to come in, let me know. And she set her butt on the sidewalk fifty yards away from the car for at least twenty minutes, and then she would walk in.
Speaker 2: God the fact that you even waited for her, because you're.
Speaker 3: Not gonna get her up. No, because you're not gonna break me. I'm gonna win this.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I will out I'm when it comes to that, I'll be the most patient. I will I still be sitting there right now. If she will still sitting on that sidewalk, you are not going.
Speaker 4: To outlast me. You will not win this. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lose.
Speaker 2: Let's get to this. Could you actually withhold presents from her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I told her I'm mean, And because as I'm out the window, I was like, if you don't get over here in the next you know, right now, I count to three, one present gone, And every time I hit three, I mean.
Speaker 2: We're four or five years My god.
Speaker 3: I was like, if you do a good job, you know, do it. And she does a good job this morning for Kate getting ready for school, then she can earn those presents back. It has to but there has to be consequences stuff. I know that sounds hard. I know that sounds heartless, but like then they just do this to you, right, you give them an in, they.
Speaker 4: Take a mile.
Speaker 2: There's things I've always threatened to like taken away certain h you know, like birthday present. It's not even that. Like Halloween. My sister actually withheld Halloween for my nephew and to have an hour was like, that is so heartless. Like that felt so bad. He could not go trigger treating, no costume, And like I said the same thing to my daughter before, but I couldn't actually do it. But yeah, but she walks out me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's kick off. Are cool or not? Less cool?
Speaker 6: Are not?
Speaker 2: These changes coming to Levi stadiums. The forty nine ers made this announcement. They said that they're hoping to host the World Cup in the years ahead. They also want to bring the Super Bowl back here to the Bay, so they're going to be happening by the way. Nice. So they're going to be investing two hundred million dollars into the stadium to improve the fan experience, and according to them, that includes upgrading the video boards at both end zones, so we will have the largest four K display of any NFL stadium in the country. These screens are going to save energy and also brighten the playing fields for those primetime night games. Also making an upgrade to the Wi Fi system. They're going to have more than thirteen hundred access points so we can send our pictures, text us the post to our story.
Speaker 3: No sporting event. Man, you need to be on your phone. You do want to watch the game? Yeah, you have to pose. Yeah, at lightning quick speeds.
Speaker 2: Also, those luxury suites will never be able to for they're going to upgrade those as well. Cool or not cool?
Speaker 4: I mean I think cool.
Speaker 3: And it shows you what could have could have happened at like say like the Oakland Calls Seum over the years had you reinvested.
Speaker 4: Money into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: It could have stayed nicer and less crumbling and fewer possums and straight cats.
Speaker 4: You so cool?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Cool?
Speaker 3: What do you guys think cool or not? I? Graham, Herbert have been going commando.
Speaker 8: Throw I have so many questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, not here at work, but a while back, and I think we talked about it cool or not that I talked about this campaign for this clothing brand, Viewery, and they were talking about their athletic shorts for men, and their whole tagline was going commando with confidence.
Speaker 4: Go Commando and Confidence with the core collection from.
Speaker 3: Viewery, and I remember that they were like shorts and they had like this built in liner or something. I just realized, I have a pair of those, you do, I'd gone.
Speaker 4: I was a Christmas present.
Speaker 2: Wait, is it kind of like like how swimming trunks for men will be.
Speaker 3: That's a mesh liner in there. Those aren't very comfortable. Okay, okay, this is like built in boxer briefs is the best way I could describe it. But super super soft, like way more comfortable than boxer reefs. And then so it's like a built in liner into these shorts. And I realized I'd gotten them for Christmas. My closets a disorganize disaster, and I'd put them up there on the show.
Speaker 4: I think Kate's brother and his wife.
Speaker 3: They're like nice looking shorts. They're great shorts. They always buy me clothes for my birthday. They have really good taste, so I love all the stuff they get. And anyways, I put them on the shelf and then, you know, I just stacked my clothes up there, just stacked, and they got buried and I totally forgot about it. And I found them the other day and I was like, oh, these shorts are dope, Like I should.
Speaker 4: Wear these things.
Speaker 3: And then I realized and I went to go put them on over my regular boxer reefs. I'm like, this ain't right something, there's too much stuff going on here. And I realized they were these shorts for going commando. You guys, it is the best stop. I would live in these shorts. That grossed out, But they have a lot. It's like they have built in underwear. So what are you grossed out about?
Speaker 2: No, just it's still commando. I don't know something about it. Just ain't sitting with me. It's very right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you feel like it's the same type of support.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking first, I'm not looking for sport. I want to let that thing hang God want growth.
Speaker 2: It's too early for that.
Speaker 4: That's what it wants to do.
Speaker 3: It doesn't want to be all there like some whitey tities.
Speaker 8: It doesn't want to do that whitey.
Speaker 2: I'm still going not cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not cool because I don't want to know. I don't think about you going commando.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you, guys, if you've never tried these shorts out they're made by Viery, maybe.
Speaker 2: I will get my man some just in case.
Speaker 3: I'm telling them they're so comfortable. And then the command apart. The only part that I find that I find weird because at nighttime I sleep in just underwear when my box are briefs, right, that's why.
Speaker 4: If so, I have.
Speaker 3: To take what I have to take when it hits the end of the day and I've been wearing the short straw like I wore them on, you know, over the weekend or whatever in the evening. Then go to get in bed, I have to take them off that I have to put on.
Speaker 4: To go to bed.
Speaker 3: That part bugs. That part like doesn't really add up to me from going my God command that's kind of annoying.
Speaker 4: Otherwise they're cool, trust.
Speaker 2: Me, I'm going not cool.
Speaker 1: Cool, hottest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 7: The Bay and trending is sponsored by Mencini's. Visit Mensini Sepworld for the Labor Day cells event or visit seworld dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how awkward is this? All of Sabrina Carpenter's Love Triangle members will be at the VMA's. Let me just explain what.
Speaker 4: The VMA's are still saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are a couple of weeks, all right, So just to recap, Sabrina Carpenter, she dropped your album lit week and there's a couple songs on there that fans think is about Shawn Mendes and Kamila Cabeo. If you don't know, last year, Sabrina Carpenter and Shawn Mendes, they were linked and then all of a sudden, Sean he just pops out of Coachella with Camila Cabeo and that made major headlines. So now on the album there's a song called Taste, and Sabrina is basically like, Okay, we'll have fun kissing him because you're still going to be tasting me and everyone assumed it was about Shawn Mendes and Kamala Cabello. And then Camila responds by posting a TikTok with her own song June Gloom, basically saying, yeah, I saw the pictures of you and her, but if she's so great, you know, then why are you still hitting me up? So fans are living for this drama and they're hoping for more because Sabrina and Camila they were already on the lineup for the VMA's to perform, and then yesterday they announced that Shawn Mendes has just been added. So they're all gonna be under one room September eleven, that's a Wednesday.
Speaker 9: Wow, I'll be watch knows what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Cheet. He's like, I'll be watching. You'll be the only one you'll get that.
Speaker 8: They'll get their reading up.
Speaker 3: May double from some of you think one to two viewers this year thanks to Cheety.
Speaker 2: I still do want to watch see because you know the MTV, they knows what they're doing. Well, one is on stage, you know, cameras are going to be in the other where to see what type of reaction they're having. That's the kind of stuff that I like.
Speaker 4: You still ain't gonna watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I might catch it on Instagram on the Shape room.
Speaker 4: I'm busy about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: In the era of people just stealing absolutely anything and everything, here's a new one to add to the list. Bunnies. A little girl in Pedaluma had Snowy, her pet rabbits, stolen from her family's house. There's apparently been a recent rash of car break ins and home burglaries in a couple of neighborhoods in Petaluma. Surveillance video shows two thieves working a bunch of houses and cars in the early hours of this past Monday morning, a late Sunday night into early Monday morning. They even went into the family's enclosure for Snowy and stole him.
Speaker 4: Who steals up Bunny? He was really cute too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's why.
Speaker 3: Maybe he would you not take it Snowy because he was all white and stuff. Police obviously asking for the public's help to help identify these thieves, and the family is pleading for Snowy's safe return because Snowy's whereabouts still unknown.
Speaker 4: Who steals up, bunny. What are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 8: Keep it as your pet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, cuddle with it, obviously, it's so cute. Beat it carrots.
Speaker 3: It's somebody else's pen because it doesn't like you.
Speaker 4: It's not like market. There a bunny black market. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I had a bunny before you did. Didn't bite you. No cute. My sister had one, but a bit everyone he met.
Speaker 8: Maybe you guys were the problem.
Speaker 2: Can say such a thing.
Speaker 4: I had a pet.
Speaker 3: We had a couple of pet bunnies, but I think they were like semi wild.
Speaker 2: And this we had so many random times a lot.
Speaker 4: We kind of had a farm. We had sheep. We had ten sheep, and one of them was raised in the house. Smoky.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 4: Smoky. The lamb was raised in our house, just like a dog. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We had a weird, weird dog fish and.
Speaker 8: Had chicken ones. You did my mom?
Speaker 9: I think she cooked it the day too.
Speaker 2: But we didn't eat it.
Speaker 7: One day stopped seeing it and I was like, oh, we're the chicken golt.
Speaker 2: And you just happened to have like chicken nuggets and before and then I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: Some wings and some chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: That's so sad, I don't know why we're laughing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Quick talk back before we kick off What the Bleep? Just want to give a shout out to my friend Emma in Tampa. It's her twenty fifth birthday today. Good luck trying to win a chug mug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, birthday, Emma, Well, first of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Emma plays our what the Bleep game, which we're about to every day kick off, and she listens to us in Tampa, Florida, which I just checked this morning.
Speaker 4: Jamie Show is still number one in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Okay, thank you me, Emma, thank you so much. All right, so here's how you play what the Bleep. I'm about to play a clip. It does have a bleeped out word. You want to be the very first person to guess what that bleeped out word is. Leave your guess is on the talk bag Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. First person to get it right wins a JV Show chug mug. All right, here is today's clip.
Speaker 7: When I worked at a gym I in the bathroom once and it was so loud.
Speaker 8: I feel like the whole gym heard it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: With a random somebody play in mind, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 3: Leave us your name and your city like Emma and Tampa's leave us your name and then your city and then your guests. You gotta be the first crreck anser of the morning to win that JV show, Chug Mug. And remember this is a family thank you to go answer is PG.
Speaker 2: I think, keep it clean and get those guesses in. We're gonna play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine where.
Speaker 2: The JV show I'm Selena and we're playing what the Bleep? Where hopefully you can win this JV show, Chuck Mug. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleaped out word. As always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio application missed it.
Speaker 7: Here's today's clip When I worked at a gym, I in the bathroom once and it was so loud, I feel like the whole gym heard it.
Speaker 2: My mind is going two different ways. Either you were on the.
Speaker 4: Toilet or whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is a family show cleaning a sick goos. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 11: Good Morning, Davy show is Kimberly from Channels Day.
Speaker 12: My guess is parted, but that obviously one of the most popular guests is coming in this morning.
Speaker 2: I figured it would be what's a good reason?
Speaker 4: Good morning. This is Ryan and San Jose.
Speaker 8: My guest for today's bleeped out word is sneezed.
Speaker 3: She sneezed in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Are you a loud sneeze or jess?
Speaker 8: Sometimes I am.
Speaker 9: I think I get it from my mom because I could get.
Speaker 2: It from my mom.
Speaker 3: My dad sneezed. It's like a shotgun going off. I've never understood why it sees that loud, but as I.
Speaker 2: Do, you have to shout.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it just feels nice to just I agree.
Speaker 3: Lately I've gotten I've become louder, sneezer and control it and I don't get it. Yeah, I'm turning into my parents.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Jonathan from San Carlos. I think the bleep out word was burped.
Speaker 4: Want that chug?
Speaker 2: Mom? That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: That's that's a woman that she had a whole YouTube channel for like really loud burps almost why always like blown away? First I can't stop laughing about because let's remember don't remember these.
Speaker 2: I can't even listen to that. It's so disgusting.
Speaker 3: No, a lot, just one more because this lady's were so loud.
Speaker 2: People are like cringing in their cars right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, ladies should be disgusted.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wildy for nine, we are the JV Show playing what the bleep? Hopefully we can give somebody this chuckbunk. Next, we're still looking for the correct answer. What is today's bleep out word?
Speaker 7: In case you missed it, hears today's clip When I worked at a gym, I in the bathroom once and it was so loud.
Speaker 8: I feel like the whole gym heard it.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa jah. It was embarrassing. All right, get those guesses in the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. We're gonna play more of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep were? Hopefully you can win this JV show Chug Mug Is game kicks off every morning seven oh five. You want to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out words, So if you're here for the start of the game, you have a better chance of winning. As always leave. Your guest is on the talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio app. And despite how it sounds, this is a family show and a family game. Okay, here's today's clip. Vacasia missed it.
Speaker 7: When I worked at a gym, I in the bathroom once and it was so loud.
Speaker 8: I feel like the whole gym heard it.
Speaker 4: They did, they did. The walls are usually thin there.
Speaker 7: And it echoes everything and there was no music playing, so it woo all right, let's go to your guests.
Speaker 13: Hi, my name's Leddy from San Francisco, and my guess for the bleep dot word is screamed bye bye.
Speaker 3: Oh. A lot of people got that's a very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 2: Scream Do people scream in gym bathrooms?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Why would anyone need to scream in there?
Speaker 8: I mean, you see some stuff in the gym locker rooms.
Speaker 3: I guess usually it's just the guys that are lifting weights. That are screaming unnecessarily in between each wrap it.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do that. I have to shut up. City is the answer today.
Speaker 3: That just fell in the bathroom, fell right behind farting. That was the number one guest this morning. Fell and a lot of people guessing you fell in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: It's a little slippery in there.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 8: Good Morning DAVY Show. This is Emily from Fremont. Is the bleepout word this morning? Cried, good morning, thanks.
Speaker 7: By good guess, A good guess. I am very good at crying and silent silence.
Speaker 3: You've never been brought to tears in the gym locker room? I was because there was that guy I've talked about it before that used to walk around fully naked, and then he would use the air dryer to join himself after the shower, and like, that's the hand dryer for when you're washing your hands, and I was there was only one and I would stand there and be like, am I supposed to dry my hands off?
Speaker 4: This guy's using the air dryer on his back.
Speaker 9: That's why you don't use those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good morning JV Show. This is Jessica from Oakley and my guess for the bleeped out word is barfed. Barbed. I listened to this Tuesday's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 7: When I worked at a gym, I barfed in the bathroom once, and it.
Speaker 8: Was so loud I feel like the whole gym heard it.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 7: I would have to go in really early on Sunday mornings, worst shift ever, because I would go out Saturday nights and then it was just rough like Sunday mornings. I would have to either go to the restroom and throw up or go into like one of the rooms and just take a look, a quick little nap.
Speaker 4: But I would show up grosse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did a lot of people get it today?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what. I'm gonna tell you what that was. Jessica and Oakley, I got that correct. Shout out to her because she was.
Speaker 3: The only person, at least that I'm still short and through, the only person. She had the very first cruckt answer and from what I could tell, the only correct answer. Now, look, there were several people that set threw up or puked or some variation of bar f barfed. Jessica and Oakley, you're the only one that got the barfed this morning to nice and time. Should we get the dude JV Show, Chuck Bug. If you played this morning and you thought you had the right answer, you didn't because Jessica and Oakley did tomorrow. Let's do it again. That way you can win your JV show, Chuckmug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so seven oh five, a lot of.
Speaker 3: People played this morning, So thank you guys for submitting your submitting your guesses and playing along with us.
Speaker 4: That was fun. But yeah, Jessica and Oakley's just better.
Speaker 2: Than you and Jessica, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this JV show, Shug on.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you're having a good Wednesday morning. Let's get to the JV show. You up, Nope, game to the phones. Walthney for nine. Hello, is this good morning?
Speaker 7: It's Rainer.
Speaker 2: Hey, Raina. How's your morning going so far? Is traffic not too bad?
Speaker 7: I hope not too bad today?
Speaker 4: Well that's good. That's that's a little bit of good news.
Speaker 2: And hopefully you can win even more worse. What has to be so negative?
Speaker 4: Great area. We know traffic's going to be atrocious.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to keep a positive attitude, just like I hope you can also win this chrome book. So this is a JV show. Yep, no game. We're gonna ask you four tribute questions three correct and the chromebook's yours? Is this for you, by the way, or would it be for like I don't do you have a student in your household? What's her name?
Speaker 3: Alie?
Speaker 4: Alis?
Speaker 2: Do it for Ali? Question number one? A sloop, a catch, and a schooner are all schooner schooner are all different types of what? Sloop?
Speaker 4: Catch?
Speaker 2: Schooner? What are they?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A sloop, a catch, and a schooner are all different types of what?
Speaker 4: Who you calling a sloop?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: The question?
Speaker 4: I don't know, so you guess just say anyway too?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: There's sailboats. Those are different types of sailboats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, schooner, it's a sailboat, shooner A shame.
Speaker 2: On you sooner, I don't know my game on you.
Speaker 4: Selena, shame on you, all right?
Speaker 3: Question number two, fifty to seventy percent of.
Speaker 4: A whale's body weight is made up of what.
Speaker 3: Clubber?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, going on the floor pad number Question number three, what parade first wound its way through the streets in New Orleans in eighteen and thirty eight.
Speaker 13: New Orleans.
Speaker 4: I mean it's New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Come on now, yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I hear voice back there giving you the answers though. I mean he's doing pretty good.
Speaker 4: Listen to he was on that one.
Speaker 3: All right, question number four. You need this one to win that Chrome book. A zonkey is an animal that's a cross between a donkey and a what a zonkey?
Speaker 10: Azrats?
Speaker 2: You just want it paid off?
Speaker 7: Yeah, now you have a Chrome book courtesy of Columbia Records.
Speaker 2: Guys. All right, oh you are very very welcome. I put you on hold so we can get your info. She needs going to pick up in the next room. Drive safe. I want ankyl, I want a mini donkey. I'm obstressed many animals ever since we talked about them.
Speaker 4: They're so cute.
Speaker 3: Video on Instagram with that tiny little miniature horse galloping around.
Speaker 4: It's like the size of a dog. Oh it's so cute.
Speaker 2: Anyway's shout out.
Speaker 4: We do a lot of moms and.
Speaker 3: My dms, A lot of moms and mediams, like a one says, grant, can you please give my daughter Samantha a birthday shout out.
Speaker 4: She's turning thirteen years old.
Speaker 3: The love Daddy, Mommy, Jackson, and Nadia, So happy birthday, Samantha, very far.
Speaker 4: I don't care about that.
Speaker 3: Another one here uh says Hey Graham, can you please send a shout out to my daughter Diana.
Speaker 4: She listens to the JV show every morning.
Speaker 3: Shout and shout out to all the fourth graders at Grant in San Lorenzo.
Speaker 4: What's up? Grand go razorbacks.
Speaker 3: And that's from Lupido, So shout out to Diana, who fart who gives a part about that?
Speaker 4: Another one says, Hey Graham.
Speaker 3: Another mom sliding into your DMS to wish my baby girl Eve a happy tenth birthday.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Double digits.
Speaker 3: Baby, your brother, your poppy and Mommy love you so much. And that is from Karen, so happy, happy, happy birthday. Another one, another mom my dam says, Hey Graham, today's my son's sweet sixteen. I'm hoping you can give me birthday shout out. His name is Chase and is an old soul.
Speaker 4: For rock and roll, And that is from Doreen, So happy sweet six.
Speaker 1: The hottest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 9: In the trending is sponsored by Mensiis.
Speaker 7: Visit mensinie Sleepworld for the Labor Day sales event or visit sleepoll dot com.
Speaker 2: So Mariah Cary you her sister was dying and never reached.
Speaker 4: Out to her cold hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday we talked about how over the weekend Mariah's sister Alison and their mom they both passed away on the same day. Mariah had an estrange relationship with her sister, like completely estranged. Her sister was an addict, and Mariah wrote in her memoir that Alison once drugged her, offered her drugs, inflicted her with third degree burns, and even tried to sell her to a pimp of some sort. And that's like a direct quote from family. Yeah. So at first Mariah tried to like support her sister emotionally and financially, but eventually she stopped doing that when nothing was working to help get her straight, and Mariah didn't want to be an enablers, so she put up a wall between them. Alison at one point even fouled the lawsuit for what Mariah said in her books, they were like completely estrange, no relationship whatsoever. Now we don't know either the cause of death for Alison or their mom. But when Alison's friends told the son that she was in hospice care for the last few weeks, Mariah knew about it, but did not reach out to her, not even once, and instead spent the last week or so with their mom.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 3: I mean you always hear about stuff like this happening in families, and I mean it's a good reminder that you know, life is short. Anything can happen. You should mend those relationships where you can. But there are some people that will hold those grudges and maybe rightfully, so you know, all the stuff that Mariah's saying happened and the relationship is true, and you know, some people just don't end up having a relationship with their siblings.
Speaker 4: I couldn't imagine. I'm so close to mine.
Speaker 3: But some relationships are not repaarable, and people will hold that grudge and keep that and won't speak until I know the person has passed. Our buddy said, he said checking in on Twitter yesterday when we first talked about this Selena. He says the sister that Mariah Carey had a bad relationship with and would sue her passed away years ago. This sister is not that same sister. Care to address that comment, because yeah, I don't know that's okay. Another tweet from our buddy said, he said, he says Mariah Carey's mom and her had a wonderful relationship.
Speaker 4: They were not strained at all.
Speaker 2: I heard it was a very complicated, very strained relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She had a quote in Mariah's own memoir, her own book from a couple years ago, where she said this quote about her mom's relationship, quote, our relationship is a prickly rope of pride, pain, shame, gratitude, jealousy, admiration, and disappointment.
Speaker 4: Does that sound like a wonderful relationship?
Speaker 2: Not really, not at all. No one that I.
Speaker 4: Would want, doesn't.
Speaker 3: It sounds like she had a pretty rough relationship with both those said he said, you.
Speaker 4: Know, we love you.
Speaker 2: I love you, But you don't have to argue everything.
Speaker 4: You might want to check.
Speaker 2: All right, So, Blake Lively, you might have just gotten Ryan Reynolds in some major trouble. So you know how part of the feud between Blake Lively and her co star Slash director of It Ends with Us, Justin Baldoni, is that Blake was trying to control production of the movie and even having her husband, Ryan Reynolds, help rewrite scenes. So I guess there's this rooftop scene, and I do apologize. I have not seen the film yet, but Blake revealed earlier this month at the movie's premiere actually that that scene was written by Ryan Reynolds. Well, now people are wondering if Ryan may have broken some rules by writing this scene because this movie started filming in May of last year, three days before the Writer's Guild of America strike, which means guild members like Ryan would have been banned from writing anything.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 2: Now, a source told Variety that Ryan conveniently wrote the scene a month before the strike kicked off. Like exactly who who knows at this point, But if they were to investigate and find out that he wrote it during the strike, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: But like, are there real repercussions or that, I know, just a bad look strike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just not gonna look like you're uh, what's the word, what's the word, You're not You're kind of you're not yes, yeah, yeah, thank you, Graham.
Speaker 4: I mean, but the.
Speaker 3: Strike's over and a lot of big name actors and stuff, did you know things to support the writers, you know, during that strike? And I would see Ryan Reynolds being one of those people. You know, there were a lot of people out of work and a lot of big name actors.
Speaker 2: Help you know, who knows these.
Speaker 4: People during that time? I don't know. The optics aren't.
Speaker 2: Good, but not good?
Speaker 3: Graham?
Speaker 2: What do you have in trending?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: If you live in Valeo, particularly South Laloe, you know it stinks?
Speaker 2: Can we do you have a description of the stink? It can't be worse than Dunbarton Bridge.
Speaker 3: Well, this one it might be, and again not like it's stay to live there. It actually stinks like sewage and really bad. Lately, the stink is coming from the Valeo wastewater Treatment plant, which is apparently undergrooing a major retrofit which is gonna future proof it and make it run better going forward. But currently, because of that retrofit, it's not running great. It's operating about half the capacity that it should in trouble keeping up with all the which means that on certain days, particularly hot days like it's been the last couple of days, the can be smelled for miles, quite a few people reporting how terrible and awful the stink is. Now here's the good, good news, great people of Valo. And that's my hometown. So I you know, shout out to the magazine Street agit.
Speaker 2: You're not from Magazine Street.
Speaker 3: I was born in val So whatever I want to rep Magazine Street exit, that's my right.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Anyways, they say, now the project of this retrofit for the wastewater treatment planet is on track to be done by November, so you have are you kidding me? Well, look it's our we're practically it's September now, right, September, October Nomber no, so two and a half months left of a really stinky situation. But again, as the weather cools down a little bit, hopefully that'll help. But you know, there's plenty of hot days because you're done then, so there will be quite a bit more steep, but the end is near.
Speaker 2: Come on over to Hayward. We'd be happy to have you.
Speaker 9: That's going to ruin a Halloween for a lot of people.
Speaker 8: No trick or treating. If it smells like that.
Speaker 4: You're right, little stinky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyways, after that, it's gonna be smooth sailing.
Speaker 2: So they say, we'll find out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All Right?
Speaker 3: We got to talk about all the thievery in the Bay Area earlier in the show. If you missed it, go back and podcast best podcast in the game, move over, Kelsey Brothers.
Speaker 2: And you're right, one hundred million dollars. Who cares?
Speaker 4: Don't care?
Speaker 3: Who gives a part about your podcas cast JV show podcast like it?
Speaker 4: Follow it, review it?
Speaker 2: What you maybe don't review it?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, don't repost it. Review review, yeah, share it. That's a good idea. Anyways, Earlier in the show, I talked about how a little girl in Petaluma is without her pet bunny. This week, early Monday morning, some thieves and some Pedaluma, a couple of pedallumin neighborhoods are breaking in houses and cars and stuff and stole Snowy the bunny.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, what, people will steal anything and everything now in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Area and you can't get any worse than that.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 3: Let me enter this into evidence in Oakland at the end of last week on Friday. Now, this starts as kind of an amusing story to me. A ten year old girl climbed into one of those like baby swings, you know, the little kid swings that have the sides and the thing.
Speaker 4: She climbed in one of those and got stuck.
Speaker 3: Now, look, if you're not a toddler, don't try to swing in those things.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get stuck. We see stories about the all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, the Oakland Fire Department had to respond because they were unate people or grandpa or whoever was with her, unable to get her unstuck out of there. She was wedged in there, and they had to end up using the jaws of life, which are an extraction device. When there's a car that's like crumpled and they can't open the door something, the use the jaws of life to pry that.
Speaker 4: Thing opened like a tin can.
Speaker 3: Well, they had to use those the jaws of life to get her out of this swing set.
Speaker 4: So the story, you know, starts off a little funny, has a happy ending. She gets out, they free here.
Speaker 3: Well, while the firefighters are talking to her and her grandpa or whatever, somebody comes up and steals the Jaws of Life. Oh and these things aren't small if you've ever seen them. It's a very heavy tool and kind of large and bulky. And somebody walked up and stole those things. Unfortunately, the surveillance cameras that were in the area don't catch who stole the Jaws of Life. So there is in the Bay Area anything is fair game for being stolen.
Speaker 4: These days. You can't even leave fighters.
Speaker 3: Can't even leave your Jaws of Life on the ground for more than two seconds, someone will steal it.
Speaker 2: Rea, I know, what did you do with that? What are you going to do with that?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's probably an expensive tool.
Speaker 2: You can just walk around with it, but.
Speaker 4: What do you put it on eBay and sell it?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't get it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, looking for it?
Speaker 2: How you even like steal that with nobody noticing?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I do wonder what a set of Jaws of Life costs.
Speaker 3: It's probably not cheap, but still, who's your market to sell another fire department Like, I don't get it?
Speaker 4: So can someone bring those things back? Though?
Speaker 3: The fire department needs those to save actual lives, not just kids stuck in swing sets?
Speaker 2: All right, really quick, parents, on your way to school drop off right now, I want you to weigh in. There's a mom in Tennessee who is going viral on TikTok right now for calling herself a Venmo mom. She says that she says that, well, it's somebody who would rather pay than volunteer in the classroom. And so she's like, look, I get really stressed out when it's time to meet the teacher, because look, I not that I don't want to support the class in any way, but I don't want to do pta pto room mom, tea mom or anything else. I would gladly financially support the kids, but I get really stressed out when they start asking for volunteers and I'm sitting there not raising my hand. I feel really judged. But I'm a Venmo mom. That's just what I am. How I know, Jess and Cheetah, you guys don't have kids. Graham and I do not to cover. Oh, Grandma, how do you feel about a VENMO parent?
Speaker 4: I think it's a bit of a cop out, but I get it.
Speaker 3: Everybody's time, everybody's stressed, and everybody's so busy, and it's tough to carve out time to volunteer and do stuff like that sometimes. So I'm glad they're like doing something they are supporting in some way.
Speaker 4: But I will as you're laying.
Speaker 3: That out, I'm thinking about it because that would kind of be my if given the option. Sometimes, do you want to volunteer and do this or make a twenty dollars on Venmo? Man, that's sure easy to make that twenty dollars Venmo donation and you'd feel like, Okay, I did something. But I think when you look back at your life later in life, do you are you gonna think? Man, I'm glad I skipped all those times to volunteer in my kids class.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired. I'm sorry. I'm one of these Venmo parents or I'm a Venmo mom, and I get it, and I do feel the judgment and the shame, but it's like, I just I can't do it. I literally cannot.
Speaker 3: Literally cannot or but I don't. I think you're using the word literally wrong there.
Speaker 4: I think I think I think you could.
Speaker 3: I think you could do it, and I think someday, when your kids are grown, you're gonna man, I should have carved out that one day to go volunteer in the classroom. It would have been a nice memory to have had and helped out there. I get it right now, though. Look I'm stressed right now and the thought of it, I'm the volunteer for extra stuff and that my kid's soccer practices. I'm hiding right now because I don't want to become the assistant coach. I end up becoming the assistant coach for every one of my kids teams. I just don't have time right now. So I'm like, when looking for volunteers, I'm like, oh, don't look at me, don't look at me, but you know what, I'm gonna kick myself some later on.
Speaker 4: Man, I should have been helping coach that team. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hope we're not judging other parents for this, because I do feel very judged when, like, like softball, for example, all the other parents are doing the snack bar and I'm like, here, here's my one hundred dollars to get me out of it, because I just sorry, I just don't. I don't want to, nor can I because I have my younger kids with me, so I can't, like, you know, get away from them while I'm there.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just I definitely see both sides of it.
Speaker 3: But I think it's one of those things when we step back and look big picture, you're gonna want to have done more to be involved in the community rather than sit at home and scroll your Instagram and donate twenty bucks on venus.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I'd rather do that right now.
Speaker 4: But maybe.
Speaker 2: Parents, if you want to wag in that talkback mic is always open on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: Radio app the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Now, we were talking about Venmo moms. Look, this is a new term to me too, but apparently it is a mom, or let's just say ven parents. These are parents that would rather contribute financially to like, you know, their kids classroom or sports team than actually take the time out to volunteer and contribute their time. And I was asking, how do you feel about that? Because I am one of those parents, and I do agree with this woman in Tennessee who went viral for talking about how she feels judged. I kind of feel the same way.
Speaker 11: As a shows up dad husband of the PTA president. Vinmo moms, we appreciate you. We don't need more chefs in the kitchen. We love our volunteers. It's great to have help, but we need those Venmo moms. We need those Venmo parents to help support everything because we also just don't need everybody there sometimes it's too many.
Speaker 3: Love you guys.
Speaker 10: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Oh oh okay, You're welcome you moms. We need you.
Speaker 3: There's a first hand account. Thank you for leaving that talkback. I mean that is very true. I mean an army of volunteers is great, but you also need funding apply this stuff for all the stuff that they're volunteering to do. So my moms, you're very important. We appreciate you.
Speaker 13: Selena, Good morning Jabie's Show. Selena, you need a carve out of time to volunteer at your kids school. Trust me, they remember my kids bring up how I never volunteered for field chips when I was when they were in school, which I would, but other parents would volunteer before me and I would never get a chance. But definitely do carve out the time for them. Have a great day, gay I s by, Oh there's that.
Speaker 4: Kids are going to see other parents volunteering and they're gonna be like, how come my mom or dad never.
Speaker 2: Does this, you know, for me, maybe if it was as easy as like just putting my name on a list, maybe, but the background screening process and fingerprints.
Speaker 3: That takes like two minutes, does it. I've done the background I had to do. I have to do that thing every year for little league coaching and stuff like that. It's not that you know, you fill out the thing and you it's not horrible.
Speaker 2: Really, I just feel like it's a long process and it ain't. But I got time for that.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV's show.
Speaker 8: This is Henry from Oakley.
Speaker 7: I get Selena's side of it, but I'll kind of will Graham.
Speaker 4: I got two girls in softball.
Speaker 8: I coached both of them this so I could watch both of them play.
Speaker 4: I don't want to miss a game. So it's hard, stressful, but we do it. Have we did you guys?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think any parent that can should And I'm not trying to keep making excuses for myself, but I'm gonna keep going to I just I can't get away from a younger kids. I have, you know, a two and three year old. I can't be out here working the snack bar or taking you know, the other kid on a field trip, even though I guess I can Okay, that backfired, but you know what I mean. I'm tired. We work early hours.
Speaker 8: Do you think there will come much money?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: Will you say yes eventually to at least one event?
Speaker 2: There's a background screening process. Got laughing. What we need venom mom's for this week days?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's me as long as everybody's doing their partnering something volunteering venmo mom's. I mean there is we should there's a place recognize and appreciate everybody else getting involved in the room.
Speaker 2: Out of tissue. I'm a girl need cupcakes, I'm your girl.
Speaker 4: She ain't get a hand deliver them, but she'll be happy to send.
Speaker 2: Over the money for the Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Wednesdays, we check in with Cheety, how single life going? What's the latest? Oh my god, you have a huge smile on your face. What happens? Goodd you guys? What happened this week? Answer Graham's question, did you get them?
Speaker 4: She get some?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 15: Well, you guys, I got added to tech Phase close friends story this past weekend The Hell.
Speaker 4: Is a tech band.
Speaker 2: That's what we're calling him. The cousin's friend. Yeah, because his friend friend. He added me to his close friend story. It's kind of waring though. There was really not much going on, but I was just happy to be there. That's a huge step.
Speaker 3: So you guys were already friends, following each other on Instagram and then you were promoted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was promoted? Is that because of anything? What would prompt him to add you?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: I didn't say something. Does he listen to the show.
Speaker 15: Maybe I still haven't told my cousin yet, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It just happened out of Norris. I was like, what's going on? Did you end up going.
Speaker 9: To his Instagram after all and like liking something?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I remember I liked is highlight. I don't know if you saw it. You're welcome. I told you. I told you you have to like something to get his attention.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just to recap for people that are maybe didn't hear it, Cheaty is We were trying to convince Cheaty to shoot her shot, fully, shoot her shot, not just like a post. One of her cousin's friends and we were also saying maybe you should ask your cousin, you know, hey, hook it up, but you didn't like that idea.
Speaker 2: I was a little scared at this point. Take your cousin out of it. Who cares? Now it's you and him you have. Now you have to reply something, okay, So that's that's my next thing.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe something a little sultry of your loins a blaze.
Speaker 4: I think that would the message.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't want to picture if anyone's loin can wow, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 15: So I did reply to one of his stories, but it wasn't like it.
Speaker 2: Was just the no. It was a laughing emoji. That's giving friend want to go.
Speaker 15: But I didn't know what else to do because it wasn't even that funny.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to, like, you know, do something. So he left me on rest. He didn't even like the reaction.
Speaker 4: Not delete it.
Speaker 15: No, if I delete it, I feel like that's I don't know. I don't Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: But listen, grant. When people react to your stories, are you like responding to every single one?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll throw hard on it if I if I can, just to acknowledge that they acknowledge, which is a waste of time.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't take that personally.
Speaker 7: But Selena, if you were interested in someone, wouldn't you want them to interact?
Speaker 3: Right? You get a different amount of reactions to your stories because you're Selena from you know, the JV show.
Speaker 1: You have a mob.
Speaker 2: You're making me a blush.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of followers. I'm assuming how many followers does tech Bay have?
Speaker 4: Not a lot?
Speaker 3: So he definitely notices the reactions that are there, the the emojis that come in.
Speaker 4: To open.
Speaker 15: He didn't reply or he didn't open it for like a couple hours, and the next day it was just scene and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh see, he's just playing hard to get.
Speaker 15: And then he liked my Instagram story last night. I mean, it wasn't a picture of me, But.
Speaker 2: You're on the radar. You're on the radar. Don't give us. I wouldn't take any of this personally. I think you have to actually reply, start a conversation.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, Selena, thank you, Because.
Speaker 3: We're trying to decipher that he looked at an emoji that you sent.
Speaker 4: How can we decipher anything from that? You need to use actual words.
Speaker 7: Yeah, at least right now, we know that he's giving her like the she's matching her energy because he just liked a post that you know.
Speaker 4: So now now you now you said the nude? Why why not?
Speaker 8: Because you're skipping steps?
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, okay, okay, because then like you get said, and then he'll send one.
Speaker 4: Then you know that you know, then you really you know? Yes?
Speaker 3: Whoa That way, we're not trying to decipher like emojis, what is this one mean?
Speaker 4: You'll just know yes.
Speaker 2: But the crap, I'll think if you start a conversation this week, guys might be sending nudes by like next week. Who knows?
Speaker 3: So okay, the ball is back in her court, right because she likes something or whatever, and then he likes something. Now it's your turn to use actual words, which should be what.
Speaker 4: Do you think? What do you think she should say?
Speaker 2: It has to be a response to something that he posts, you know, So no, can't it just be a lot?
Speaker 4: But can't it just be hey, how's it going? Who hope to see you sometime? Or something? Not stupid?
Speaker 2: And he's gonna know I've been thinking about him. I can't be you're going.
Speaker 3: To be dancing around trying to hide your true feelings. And meanwhile, this guy's gonna get swept off his feet by somebody else because you were too scared to just type out a message about how you feel.
Speaker 8: I don't feel like.
Speaker 2: Once he posts the story responding to like response to the story, and they'd be like, oh, what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's smash Oh my god, it's not a big you.
Speaker 2: Know when you're out of this conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, not that part, but don't you understand what I'm saying. You could do this dance back and forth liking each other's stuff, and no one's ever going to really know that your interest did just because you threw it like a thing. If you used actual words like hey, it'd be cool to get to know you, you want to go do something?
Speaker 4: You know like?
Speaker 3: Then you know right? And the worst that someone can say is no big deal?
Speaker 4: Who cares? You move on and block them.
Speaker 2: Created close friends and then at him there and see what happy we just said to use word with the By the way, isn't it always like the most flattering thing when you see that somebody added you.
Speaker 3: Try to say, it's never happened to me before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not on Yeah, thanks.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Thanks.
Speaker 3: I'm not even on your salata? No, wow, why not? We're close friends, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But not on Instagram. It's different there.
Speaker 4: What kind of stuff are you posting on there?
Speaker 2: I can't tell you. That's why you're not.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: The disrespect the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 8: Nine, Happy, I'm day.
Speaker 14: I wanted to suggest the movie he's just not that into you. He will help you understand the man's perspective, because ultimately, if you should be shot and you don't get the response he desires, then maybe he's just not into you.
Speaker 4: So it's too early to say.
Speaker 14: But the steps you're ticking are even smaller than baby steps good luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're taking tiny, teeny tiny baby stop. You got to take an actual step and then, yeah, what's if you don't get the response you want?
Speaker 4: She's probably right, he's just not that into Just move on.
Speaker 2: But I haven't even done anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what will you take it?
Speaker 4: Actual step is what we all want to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do that for next week to know.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So you really expect me to believe that Jason Kelsey is the little spoon in his marriage?
Speaker 4: Taylor Swiss pretty tall.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swag, No, this is Jason.
Speaker 4: Well, he's pretty big.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying to Jason Kelsey and his wife Kylie. They did this couple's game with the NFL social media team. It was like the Who's most likely to couple's edition, and Kylie revealed that she spoons Jason. Now, grahmm, you're right. Jason's a big guy. For reference, according to Google, he is six three and two hundred and eighty two pounds lost.
Speaker 3: He's slimmed down a ton from his plank, you know, from his NFL weight.
Speaker 4: He's like a totally different size than he was when he's a big guy, though he was huge.
Speaker 2: Intill a big guy. Graham, are you big spoon a little spoon?
Speaker 4: I'm big spoon, but sometimes it's nice to be little spoon.
Speaker 3: Switched it up for a little bit, he said, I'm talking about with my dog Hambone. Weasels are way right in between my wife and I. That eliminates the spoonage.
Speaker 2: I don't know if a man would want me to say this, but sometimes I little I big spoon him. Really, I don't think he likes it very much.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't like having an arm around? It's nice, it's comforting.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 7: Now I'm wondering if my boyfriend wants me to.
Speaker 3: Beg You've never tried that out, You've never big spooned them, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Maybe like a side spoon.
Speaker 2: I feel like intentionally like I'm gonna be big sen Yeah. Now, but like if we're like, you know, we go from side to side in the bed, and if we're you know, we're laying to one side where I'm behind him, I just kind of give him a hug, you know. There you go, Okay, Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 4: He's comforting.
Speaker 7: Maybe I've done that, but not as like a let me big spoon you unless you.
Speaker 3: Charge, unless you're all like hot and Selena, I have pictures, Selena. You're probably wearing a bunch of layers and crocs and socks and bed and stuff.
Speaker 4: Too warm. I can't handle that warmth. Get away from me. Nope. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The new bay Watch docuseries is one of the most trending things right now. It's from ABC News it's called After Bay Watch A Moment in the Sun. If you're not familiar with this show, it was, you know, really big in the nineties. A couple of names you might recognize, David Hasselhoff, Hamila Anderson. The show is iconic. So the docuseries has four parts, and here's one of the main takeaways. So one of the show stars Jeremy Jackson. He played Hoby on the show. At the time, he was a teenager. He played David Hasselhoff's son. So he's starring in this show in his teen years. And in this documentary he said it was really hard for him to be around all these hot women and these revealing bathing suits. He said that you would break into his castmates trailers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're dirty bathing suits. Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Why would you say that out loud?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He said, I've sniffed every person watched.
Speaker 4: What in the sickery?
Speaker 2: I mean, imagine finding that out violated.
Speaker 3: When you're a teen boy, you do a lot of stupid stuff. You don't tell anybody about that stuff.
Speaker 4: What are you doing, guys? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Let's move on? I'm crossed?
Speaker 6: Graham?
Speaker 3: What you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Would you guys pay ten dollars a month to use your Amazon Alexa device. No, no, no, I don't think anybody would. But that's exactly what Amazon wants to know. They're talking about a subscription plan for as much as ten dollars a month. Now, this is not your current you know, iteration of Alexa. It would be an AI enhanced one that can do more and has better features and more information and stuff. But they are apparently talking about rolling up, rolling out a platform with a subscription fee.
Speaker 4: Sorry I stumbled over a word.
Speaker 3: I have a migraine this morning, Selena, geez, let a guy up the hook anyway. They want to see that they've obviously never charged in the past for using your Alexa, but also people They've noticed the vast majority of people don't use Alexa currently up to its full potential. They always envisioned Alexa as doing a lot of tasks for you, turning off and on lights and adjusting thermostats, and even shopping for you because you can tell it to add stuff to your is on cart and check out and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Most people don't use it for that. Most people ask it to set.
Speaker 3: A timer for when they're cooking or play a song and that's like the extent of it. But they really want to expand what it can do and then train people to use it more. But you would be then being charged to use some of these AI enabled enhanced features. If Alexa got more badass, would you pay ten bucks a month?
Speaker 4: No answer still no for me.
Speaker 2: No, I don't really use it like at all.
Speaker 4: Even now, the answer is still no.
Speaker 3: But there are there is some precedent, they say, of people paying to use AI enhanced stuff.
Speaker 4: Chat GPT has a paid version that's.
Speaker 3: Like twenty dollars a month and it has a couple of million subscribers that pay that twenty bucks a month to use it. So there is a demand for AI enabled things, whether or not people will pay their smart speaker to use it.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, it's giving Twitter a little bit Twitter.
Speaker 1: But the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: What's up JB Show, Christian from Tanley Andrew here, I wanted to see if you guys give my brother Nickols a shot out.
Speaker 4: He turns twenty four today.
Speaker 9: He's headed off to work and uh yeah, just love you and hope you have a great day.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, brother.
Speaker 2: That's a good point before we kick off our cooler knowledge? Did you see this interview? Lebron James said, hell to the No, Bronni cannot call him dad on the court. He is his dad, I know, but he's like, nah, you gotta call me Braun or like two or three years something. But no, there's not gonna be any dad on the court when we're playing. We're teammates. That's it.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do that. Could you imagine calling your dad by his first Hey, Braun?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 4: That so strange? Dad, you're my dad?
Speaker 2: I could never do that.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: List who wants to kick it off? Oh such a hard let's go yeah yeah cool? Cool or not?
Speaker 9: Chatting.
Speaker 7: Tatum said that he went a whole year without doing laundry. He called it the Year of the Fresh White Tea because he just kept buying new shirts.
Speaker 2: For a whole year year.
Speaker 3: He didn't say anything about buying new underwear, so he did it fresh clean, brand new T shirt on every day. But he was probably cycling through the same ten pairs of underwear.
Speaker 2: I think that's cool. I mean, that's goals. Like, what if I don't like to wear something brand new? Every single day.
Speaker 1: I like things that have gotten at least one.
Speaker 2: Wash in no brand new.
Speaker 3: I don't like that new clothes crease right down the middle of the gut on a guy's shirt. It looks stupid when you have that line running straight down the shirt. You can tell that like the shirt, you should have washed.
Speaker 4: That and iron it out.
Speaker 7: But the line is always really stubborn. But that first, really, that first line that's on there. If you try ironing it, will you come out for a while.
Speaker 4: Will come out? You have to You got to wash it first.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows your clothes new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks lazy.
Speaker 5: To me, not cool because then you're you're thinking, wait, Selena, you think you've seen a guy in a white T shirt that has the folded crease down the middle screams.
Speaker 2: Rich clothes in general? Every day?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean if you know that, But I'm just saying when you see when I see somebody or myself in the mirror and I cannot get rid of that crease out of a new shirt, I think it looks stupid.
Speaker 2: Maybe not maybe I don't think rich if it's a fresh white tea, but I'm thinking, like, oh, crispy white tea brand new.
Speaker 4: I like it if the crease is in the right spot.
Speaker 3: It's always in the worst spot though, especially on like guy's shirts, like not just white T shirts, but like a dress shirt or something like that, either as the crease is going horizontal or.
Speaker 4: Up and down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you cannot get rid of them with even iron and them, it looks ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's always weird when we hear about celebrities doing this. There's ones that will like never re wear a pair of underwear, like, oh, that's so weird.
Speaker 4: Just wasteful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, And with Chining Tatum, it's kind of weird because wouldn't you just want to hire someone to do your laundry.
Speaker 9: If you can't hate it that much?
Speaker 3: There's services, they'll come pick it up at your house, wash it and it comes back perfectly folded.
Speaker 2: Maybe he likes the feeling of a new one, and is it wasteful if maybe they're like donating them even the underwear, you're.
Speaker 4: Not do not donate underwear.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 3: Will It's like, uh, oh, nope, we ain't take if we're not taking that. Have you guys ever taken your lunch? I've lived in the city for a long time, and I had an apartment did not have a washer and dryer in it, and there was a lundermat down the street from me that would do fluff and fold for you, and you just drop everything off.
Speaker 4: You guys ever done that?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's me to embarrass me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't want somebody else touching my clothes? Yeah, undergarment and seeing it. Oh, you just selling it?
Speaker 3: Would there would be times where my laundry I normally would do all my own laundry at the lunder maat, but there'd be times where you just have a mountain and you're like, there's not a chance I can.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have an entire day to devote to sitting at the laundromat, you know, and running multiple machines and waiting all day. And you just and they charge you by the pound, and I can't remember how many sense it was a pound, and you just drop the whole big giant bag on him, and two days later, you've never seen clothes come back more perfectly folded. It was, I mean, well worth any embarrassment as somebody folding your idea, don't care. It comes back like perfectly, like your shirts and stuff are like paper thin, folded.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how they do it. It wasn't nice. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Something to that I couldn't do it.
Speaker 9: But yeah, Graham, you didn't feel a little embarrassed.
Speaker 8: No, but they were just seeing your underwear?
Speaker 4: What do I What do I care?
Speaker 3: It's just closed. They've seen that, they work at a lundromat. They've seen clothes before, They've seen everybody's clothes.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 4: All right? What do you guys saying?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 3: My son Ford and we talked about the new gen alpha slang words the other day and were scratching our heads a little bit, and I caught my son. He uses one all the time. He walks around the house saying what the sigma?
Speaker 4: Like, what the sigma?
Speaker 13: I heard?
Speaker 4: What that means?
Speaker 3: I thought sigma meant like you were like a sort of like a leader, like yeah, like I don't I can't remember. I think we discussed it and we talked about what it meant, but like it didn't mean how he uses it, but apparently that's what all the kids say at school, what's the sigma?
Speaker 2: I've never been able to figure that out when my daughter came home saying that. I was like, is that like a bad word or something, because normally it's like what the f or hell or or something like what what does sigma mean? She's like, I don't know. Does can forward explain that to you? Does he know what it means?
Speaker 4: No, no clue. I think he thinks it means like what the heck?
Speaker 2: Like what, like, what's sigma?
Speaker 4: What's going on? What's the sigma? What's the sigma?
Speaker 9: Google says it's a term used to describe a cool guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I thought. So it was like, you're like, you're like a leader of the group or wherever. You're the sigma. But everybody says, what the sigma?
Speaker 4: What's the sigma?
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 13: I am not.
Speaker 2: Or points for him.
Speaker 4: He sound like a bunch of get off of my sigma lawn.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You're right, we sound old af or a s l or whatever they're saying. No, I don't know, but like the new gen alpha words, I'll never, I'll never. Yeah, I don't like they don't even know like it at all.
Speaker 4: You guys are so skimmity stopping.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you said sounded right, so I can't get a plus Okay
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine