Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on a Thursday. I'm Selina and I just hope you having a good morning. It is raining raining for you guys, not the entire way. Not until I got to the city. It was coming down.
Speaker 1: What about yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yesterday? Not a little drizzily here and there. That's it's not really.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The North Bay is like the rest of you guys have no idea. It poured non stop, real rained all day. It never let up all the way through the night. It just rained solid the entire time.
Speaker 2: For me, it was the wind.
Speaker 4: For me, it was I don't think any of those.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, shout out to sam Maitteo.
Speaker 3: Nothing happened there and Hayward a little a little wind got.
Speaker 5: Pounded Gradso does this mean you kind of got a little break because or were you still working on your house?
Speaker 3: No, still working the entire time. And then of course I had a couple gutters that were clogged and things, so I was slapping around in the mud for I don't know an hour or two, just outside in the downpour.
Speaker 1: Did not have a rain jacket, just soaked.
Speaker 2: Wow, you should have put that in only Vans. I feel some people might have wanted to.
Speaker 1: See that a wet sweatshirt contest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the.
Speaker 1: Mud, Oh, in the mud wrestling? Yeah with myself?
Speaker 2: Ew ew mud wrestling with yourself? Gross?
Speaker 1: Well, who's my opponent?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Oh no, thank you.
Speaker 2: First talk back of the day.
Speaker 6: Yo, Good morning JV show. Hey Graham, quit hogging all that rain when need some. Down here in the South Bay Freemont Mill Pedis area, they're waiting two hours, keep saying this coming, but it's never coming. All right, have a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you, I looked at some of the rain totals and I'm gonna talk about more and trending, but just to highlight the difference in what the Bay area experienced yesterday, it was like SFO. Yesterday's rain total was I think less than half an inch. You go farther north way North Bay like Healsburg Air people would debay if that's part of the Bay area or not vent Snowma County, Healdsburg, where my wife was yesterday for work. They got eleven inches of rain. Eleven inches in one day.
Speaker 1: Little much, That's what she said.
Speaker 2: That's scary.
Speaker 1: Good morning, though.
Speaker 2: Second talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: It's Caryl and you talk.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to let you know that I'm.
Speaker 1: Very proud of myself. I land the Target and grabbed all of my Thanksgiving groceries, physically walked into the store and everything in my shopping cart.
Speaker 3: I did a use.
Speaker 1: Delivery, I did a use kick up order.
Speaker 5: I sent my groceries on the conveyor belt and had a conversation.
Speaker 2: With the checkout guy.
Speaker 1: So pat on the.
Speaker 3: Back to Wow So's she went to Target, did all her Thanksgiving shopping, didn't use the pickup, didn't use delivery options, actually put them on the conveyor belt, and then talked to the guy working at the checkout. What year is it? Nineteen eighty five?
Speaker 2: I know why I could do one on the extra stuff.
Speaker 3: What are you trying to recreate the original Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims.
Speaker 1: Using no technology? What are you insane? No?
Speaker 3: I applaud Carol in Utah. Jav showed number one in Utah by doing all because of Carol. But yeah, that's a big deal. I mean, Selena Whens, the last time you've done that?
Speaker 2: Oh, go into Target.
Speaker 3: Go to any grocery store and actually put your items on the conveyor belt.
Speaker 1: I have a chat with the.
Speaker 2: Checkout, actually do that a couple of times a week. But I don't talk to the well I talk. If they talk to me, I talk back, but I prefer not to be talked to.
Speaker 3: Do you stare at your phone and pretend like you're busy on there so they don't initiate a conversation with you.
Speaker 2: No, I actually I bag my own things so that keeps me busy, and then she just ignores me.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: There's something nice about, you know, going out picking up your own groceries.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I never order mine, and I never have even ordered them once I have before.
Speaker 2: But I'll do it sometimes if I really really need to, if I just don't want to leave that bad. But it's like every time I do that, they always oh, something's out of stock, couldn't find something. It's always like the one thing that I even placed the order for, and everything else is like hope this, I'm placing an order. I'll just get these too, you know. It's always something that goes wrong.
Speaker 3: So your main delivery habits are our meals like already cooked like food. That's your main delivery advice and energy drinks. Yeah, got it all figured you out, Jess.
Speaker 2: How many days so Thanksgiving? Seven? Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Didn't say that? Very confident?
Speaker 2: Why are you really counting? It's really the calendar right, Just to make sure.
Speaker 7: Cass green be.
Speaker 1: Cass. I need the full versions. I don't know how he makes the green bean castrole, right?
Speaker 2: So what okay, we're gonna play the how do you make the green bean part?
Speaker 3: That's what I need to know. People are like, yeah, I want green castle for Steven?
Speaker 1: How do I make it? This dude drops the recipe right here in the song.
Speaker 2: Just listen closely because he will be tested on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drot it down a big bag of queen beans?
Speaker 7: Any friend, dude, one kid or my shoe soup? Baby, We're not that.
Speaker 1: We're not through yet. Maybe you need to cutch onions speak along the time, making mince. I'll tell you what you got.
Speaker 7: You got your green beday as give me gave me green bees green be.
Speaker 1: Quiz. Just what brand of green beans? Did he say? You could use?
Speaker 2: Any brand?
Speaker 1: Any brand will do. That's good, that's correct.
Speaker 3: And what kind of soup should you use to make your green bean casserole?
Speaker 4: Mushroom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mushroom soup. And then what should you sprinkle on top?
Speaker 4: Crunchy onions?
Speaker 3: You have some little bit of onions, and then what's the last ingredient to really set your green bean Castroll.
Speaker 4: Off little baby bacon bits.
Speaker 1: That's right there. You go write that.
Speaker 2: Down, everybody, flying colors. You know, I had green bean casserole one time once in my life, and it was the most disgusting thing I had ever tasted.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's disgusting that it's just kind of like it's bad.
Speaker 3: They didn't use that dude's recipe then apparently I don't know, because there's some bad ones out there.
Speaker 2: That's what I had.
Speaker 3: I feel always obligated to put it on my play and I'm like, eh, I don't really, Yeah, I need a couple of green beans.
Speaker 4: I mean, you mush it with everything else anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hanging out with us. Right now, it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Probably the biggest thing happening in the Bay Area right now, besides the rain, is a big rig lost control on the Bay Bridge about an hour ago. It is now jack Knight. This is on eastbound eighty east of First Street, right there on the bridge. It's now Jackknife walking four lanes.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: The driver did sustain some injuries. I don't know the extent of those injuries, but they're saying it could take up to two to three hours to get that out of the way.
Speaker 1: Why can't they just unjacket.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's good co.
Speaker 3: I're still not about a jackknife big rig. The Warriors pounded the Atlanta Hawks last night. Chase center Steph Kurrey had twenty three points, but the real headline was Andrew Wiggins, who came to life.
Speaker 1: He scored twenty seven in the game.
Speaker 3: The win improves the Warriors record to eleven and three, and they remain in first place in the Western Conference. Next up is a date with Kevin Durant the Suns on Saturday, and Phoenix scratch that Durant injured.
Speaker 1: Unlikely to play in that one. That guy's always hurt. It's made out of glass.
Speaker 5: Is expected to continue throughout the day, especially in the North Bay, so bundle up and it is a good idea to carry an umbrella if you're heading out stay safe on the road.
Speaker 2: Staytime.
Speaker 5: Highs will be in the high fifties to sixties.
Speaker 3: Hey Sagittarius as bestI Hey today is a nine.
Speaker 1: Explore new possibilities.
Speaker 3: The sun is in your sign for a month, so make sure you take full advantage. Cloak yourself in confidence and power. You are piloting your own ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, good for you.
Speaker 1: Should it say captaining your own ship like piloting? Yeah, that's like seems a more aircrafty, right.
Speaker 3: I don't write the horsecopes because these are just this is a leisure actual fact.
Speaker 2: You're right, pilot your ship. Do what you do. So a church and switch Switzerland using AI in.
Speaker 1: A new way.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you guys think of this. They used an AI geez us to take confessions from churchgoers.
Speaker 1: What do he look like?
Speaker 2: Well, it was like an AI hologram. It was just like the face and it was like behind me. Well it was what they think that he looks like. We've all seen the pictures. Yes, the long hair, the fair skin, which is which is what he looks like? Actually, yeah, but that's.
Speaker 1: Where he's from.
Speaker 2: That's the image they use. And so it's like that face behind like a screen and it was kind of like hologrammy, and they even were able to like sync up the mouth to move with whatever words that the Jesus was saying to churchgoers as they go in there. Before going in and confessing things, there was a sign that said, do not disclose personal information under any circumstances. Use the service at your own risk. Press the button if you accept. Once they push that button and they're allowed in there, they are met with this AI Jesus who is fluent in a hundred different languages, so anybody can go to this church and confess. And they actually said he gave great advice. Really, they really liked everything that he had to say.
Speaker 3: Wait till he goes off the rails like chat, GBT and all these other AI things, and they starts spouting off nonsense and everyone somebody that's in there confessing and wants to run away with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or just start like spewing hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, every once in a while we see those scary guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's entirely fallible at this point, and you can you can trip it up. I'm surprised nobody tripped it up with what they confessed and AI Jesus is just like, I don't even I don't know what you should do, like you're cheating on who with?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I don't know what you should do.
Speaker 5: And confessions do sound pretty personal to me. What do you mean, don't tell it personal information?
Speaker 8: Does?
Speaker 2: I just like social security? Yeah? Credit card information? Your mother's made a name, that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's tracking all that obviously. Uh. Have you, ladies, ever been to confession before? Yes?
Speaker 3: And what were the things you confessed? It's a safe space here, it's nobody's listening. It's just me and Jess.
Speaker 2: I haven't gone since being an adult. I was like a kid, and so it's like things like, oh, wiped a boogirl now listening to my mom always mean to my sister or whatever.
Speaker 1: So you must have a lot of sins that you need to have so many of your chest.
Speaker 2: But I won't go out of fear of being judged.
Speaker 4: Well set up for our own AI Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jess, when's the last time you went to confessional?
Speaker 4: I want to say it was before my confirmations?
Speaker 1: Sinner? What did you What kind of things did you confess?
Speaker 5: I don't remember, but pretty sure I'm still doing those things now.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you guys, good luck getting through those problemes.
Speaker 4: Be good for us, guy Daddy, I rather talked to Actually, never mind.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I'd rather talk to a person, but then I feel more judged when it is a person. So maybe this is the new way to go. And AI And how would confession?
Speaker 3: How would you feel if it was an AI, I'd feel I feel comfort to confess. Yeah, that you know, AI is just as judgy, but I.
Speaker 2: Am hair less. Oh that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: And then I'm probably not running home and telling all their AI.
Speaker 3: Buddies like, you'll never believe what I heard today, because you know the you know, the priest or whoever in there is telling somebody like you will not believe what I heard today in that booth.
Speaker 2: Graham, let's let you have the floor. Anything you want to talk about, as long as it doesn't have to do with farts.
Speaker 3: H Sadly this does have something to do with farts because in Australian Research and Health organization they are calling on Australians to chart your farts.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's all in the name of science and gut health.
Speaker 3: They created a new app it's called Chart your Fart And on the app, anytime you let one rip throughout the day, they want you to log it so that you can ert one. They want to know more about the general popular populations gut health, but it's also a good way for you to figure out what's going on with your own digestive health, what foods are reacting with you certain ways and making you more gassy or less gassy. And chart the Chart your Fart app. Now they want you to get detailed in here. They don't want to just know the frequency. You're not just talent in the number of those that you drop a day. They want to know things and this is in the app each time, and they have, you know, a little sliding scale so you can you can talk about the stench and you can move this. They want to know about stench, the loudness of it, so if things like really loud, you slide the scale up, duration of it really long. And then obviously you're tracking the frequency each time. So every time.
Speaker 1: You open the app and you got to let one.
Speaker 3: Rip, then you chart your fart, ladies, in order to improve your own health and get a better idea about your own digestive health because people that have already There were interviews with people that have been doing this for a few months and they say it's very eye opening. Let's say, it's really like teaching them about what the foods are eating and how they're interacting with their body. So in the interest of that and in the interest of research as a whole, well, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of an app you would know like, hey, I'm not reacting well to that bean burrito I just ate.
Speaker 3: A lot of people said it was eye opening because it was different times of the day where they didn't associate what was happening in their stomach. You know, they're just they're at work, they're snacking order, they're not really paying attention, and they realized that some of the snack foods and things they were eating this was actually the problem and not the big burrito.
Speaker 1: It was different times of the day.
Speaker 3: They were realizing that the volume, stench, duration, and frequency was increasing. So in the interest of that learning more about tromebody, but also helping researchers discover more information about the population's health as a whole.
Speaker 1: Would you chart your fart? No?
Speaker 4: Why, because I'd be embarrassed.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine some my boyfriend opens up my phone for something and sees.
Speaker 3: My start chart. See if I could download the chick.
Speaker 2: Isn't not bully opposed to it? As long as nobody is able to like hack that information, that would be so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: And the next thing, you know, it's like on Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's on TikTok. It's all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Selena from the More This Morning Show, look at the duration and stench.
Speaker 2: WEROCCOLI yeah, er, what about you?
Speaker 1: I love I'm going to see if I can.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know this is an Australian thing, but I want to see if the chart your fart app is available here in the app store, I'm gonna get it. I would love to chart my farts, like what the like?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: I just love that they want to know about how much the stench lingers, Like that's an actual thing.
Speaker 1: They want to know if the stench lingers on there.
Speaker 2: Kind of hard to get an accurate reading on that, because I feel like you become blind to your own for one.
Speaker 1: Yea fart blind is the thing blindness.
Speaker 2: Even if it is lingering, you become yours or not. You become kind of like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know you know the ones that linger longer than the other ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, short your heart The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm what's going on with Zach Bryan?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I told you guys about the country singer Zach Bryan. He had offered his X twelve million dollars to not speak about their breakup, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: Well there's more really quick now that I'm fully invested in this. Yes, even though I didn't even hear about these two deal holes until like a couple of days ago, she's like threatening to release a video of him like abusing her.
Speaker 1: You know she's got something. She's got a rel Yeah, she turned out in the twelve million. You know she's got something.
Speaker 2: And he even skipped the CMAS last night because of everything that's going on. He was not there, stayed home. Well that was a smart choice on his part. What's the latest?
Speaker 1: You tell me?
Speaker 4: How how petty you think this is?
Speaker 5: So? His ex Brianna chicken Fry, she was recently at a UFC fight in New York. Now, a lot of people knew that she was gonna be there because she had been talking about it on her social media. So you know how after a fighter wins, they do a quick interview with them. A lot of people thought it was random that one of the fighters that one that night mentioned, oh, you know, I'm so excited to return to New York because I'm going to go to a Zach Bryan concert. People were like, he said, this is a weird host fight interview says this in the post fight interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that same fighter then goes on a podcast and he's obviously asked about it because people thought it was weird. So they're like, oh, so you're like a big Zag Brian fan, like, you know, you really have you liked him for a real long time.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: He says, Oh, actually, I have no idea who that is.
Speaker 2: He was basically paid.
Speaker 5: To give him a shout out that night, and obviously everybody's like he was paid to do that because Zach Brian knew that his ex was gonna be in wowrow that.
Speaker 2: Muire, What do you mean smart? No, Like how this is embarrassing?
Speaker 1: You think it is?
Speaker 3: It is weird, like someone put him up to it. Clearly if he doesn't, if he doesn't really know who Zack Bryan is. But that you mean to tell me that Zach Bryan's team called both of the fighters and said whichever because you don't know that guy's gonna win.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: This might have been once the fight. I don't know if it was once the fight ended, or if they were like, hey, if he wins, can can you give him give me a shout out? But on the podcast basically said the manager had called his team and they were like, this is the person that you're going to shout out.
Speaker 1: It was basically a pain, like.
Speaker 5: What is this something you guys would ever do? Because no, move on, right, Like that's your ex move on. It's not something I would I would do.
Speaker 2: But if I am Brianna Chicken Fry Brianna Brianna Brianna, Okay, if I miss this Chicken Fry and I'm sitting there, you know, in the crowd and hearing that name and I'm just trying to enjoy my night, it would ruin my night.
Speaker 3: Clearly they're in a messy breakup because this is like going to an extra length that is completely not necessary. Is it possible it's just coincidence? He just want the publicity of the shout out.
Speaker 2: No, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Not at doesn't shows are selling out.
Speaker 5: The funny thing, funny earth thing about this even is that the fighter ends up saying because they ask him, so you're not really into country and he's like, oh no, yeah, like I'm actually a big fan of Morgan.
Speaker 2: Wallen and that must have really like ooh, that has Zack Bryan's arch nemesis.
Speaker 3: Yeah apparently yeah, and missed Chicken Fry wasn't allowed to listen to his music exact Zach Bryan was around.
Speaker 6: Is so good.
Speaker 4: This is the downfall of Zach Bryan.
Speaker 2: I am loving all of this.
Speaker 9: What do you have?
Speaker 3: We got to talk about a banana duck tape tool wall. You guys, I don't know if you remember this, but it debuted in twenty nineteen and Art Dozzel in Miami at this art festival and this artist literally just did that duct taped a banana to a wall.
Speaker 1: Do you remember this? And people were like, oh my god, is this art? What is it?
Speaker 3: Nobody knew at first, and yes, it was all part of an art installation, and the buzz from there grew and different variations of the banana duck tape too wall because it is a real banana that have sold in the past for one hundred and twenty one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Now, look, the banana's going to go bad, and so you what you're buying is based glee, the right to duct.
Speaker 1: Tape a banana to a wall. I don't, I don't. This This is art, people, this is art. So this uh, the original banana duct tape to a wall.
Speaker 3: Again, not the original banana, but the original concept of the art just went up for auction at Southby's and yesterday it sold for you want to take any guesses.
Speaker 1: A couple mill six point two million dollars.
Speaker 3: Why the actual winning bid was five something, but then you have to pay all the fees and auction house stuff, so the grand total came to six point two million dollars. Again, this person does not get the original piece of art. All they get is the right to say that they own the banana duck tape to the wall, and they can at their home or there are good take a banana and duct tape it to a wall, and it is by the Italian artist Marizio Catilan and he that's the art you're buying, But it's literally buying.
Speaker 2: The concept but you are the one going to the grocery store picking out your bunch of bananas. I want to duct tape this one today, yes, and then.
Speaker 4: Replacing it when it goes back.
Speaker 2: You know you can do that for free.
Speaker 10: This is ARC.
Speaker 1: This is ARC.
Speaker 3: Six point two million dollars, all the problems that we've got in this world.
Speaker 1: And some dude. His name is Justin's son. He's the founder of cryptocurrency platform tron.
Speaker 3: He paid the winning bid yesterday of the six point two million dollars.
Speaker 1: He says, he says he's gonna eat me. He says he's going to eat the banana again.
Speaker 3: It's not the real banana, not the original one from twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: If it was, it would be all moulden gone.
Speaker 2: I wonder if some people do stuff like this just because one you have the money, and two he's founder of some crypto thing and people are gonna see that name and be like, oh, what's that like? Do you think that's why?
Speaker 3: But there was a flurry of bids on this then was reading leading up to yesterday's auction where that they thought this thing could go for one point five million. That's like the top of the market for the banana duct tape to the wall, and even then I was angry. And now this thing got bit up. They opened up the bids and they it just started going two million, three million, four and it just kept going. The auctioneer encouraged the crowd, don't let it slip away. Little banana peer joke, a little banana joke.
Speaker 1: But they said it was just a flurry of bids.
Speaker 3: There was that much I hate curiosity and people into wanting to own the banana duct tape to the wall.
Speaker 1: And now this person has it.
Speaker 2: Wow your mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm so angry.
Speaker 3: I know the.
Speaker 10: Hottest It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 2: Bay you guys. Wicked almost starred Lady Gaga and Shawn Mendez, so chick and he checked this out.
Speaker 1: Where Shawn is going to be.
Speaker 3: He was going to be, uh, Wicked West, the Wicked Witch of the East, the Wicked Witch of the North.
Speaker 2: Just let me just lay out the story, okay. So John M. Shoe is the director of Wicked, by the way, he's from Palo Alto let Go. Anyways, Before him, it was supposed to be directed by Stephen Daldry, but then he exited the project in twenty twenty because it's scheduling conflicts. Well, while he was l Cappy ten, he was eyeing God God to star as Alphabah and they even had talked like meetings about this and everything, and she was completely on board. And then he wanted shn Mendez to start as Fierro fire O.
Speaker 1: Who characters are Wicked? Isn't this the Wizard of Oz? Was he gonna be the tin man on who you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Do I know?
Speaker 1: I know nothing about Wicked? Clearly nothing.
Speaker 2: I know the Wizard of Oz, Graham I am, I am barely. I just know the tip of the iceberg. Just got it, Ariana Grande.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much it got it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but then that fell through, and then Gaga went on to do The Joker.
Speaker 1: Y'all know how that one so different? Musical different, Yeah, not great, solid.
Speaker 2: And of course Wicked drops tomorrow day tomorrow. I can't believe it's here.
Speaker 1: What kind of numbers you guys think this one does? Over one hundred mili plus probably weekend big numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people are excited for it. A lot of people.
Speaker 3: I mean, if Red one, that Santa thing, right, yeah, then that one that did thirty five and a half opening weekend.
Speaker 1: This has got to just I think we'll do at least I'll do.
Speaker 2: Like seventy at least seventy in the seventies, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my.
Speaker 4: Sev I think it does one hundred, one hundred and just say ninety three.
Speaker 1: I can't tell.
Speaker 3: It's one of those movies that there's just so much promotion and marketing for that. I think it's the biggest thing ever coming out because a lot of people are going to go see Gladiator too, right, Yeah, and that's going to have Maybe it'll be interesting to see which of those comes out on top.
Speaker 1: But the Wicked thing, I can't tell.
Speaker 3: Again, if it's all promotion and marketing that makes me think it's the biggest thing coming out, or are people actually that excited about it, like which one is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know they do that for a reason. And by the way, Grammy said that AMC Theaters is warning moviegoers to not do this certain thing. Yeah, you go watch Wicked. So we're gonna do that eight o five really quick. Ellen DeGeneres has left the US. It's being reported that she and her wife Portia packed up their things and they left to the UK. They're now living in Southwest England, about a couple hours out from London. Sources say that they will likely never return. I mean they'll be back, but like not to live right, and they just felt like they needed to get the hell out after the election because it left them feeling quote, very disillusioned. They're also reportedly getting ready to put their Montecito mansion on the market, and you know it's serious when they do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wonder what that thing's listed for. Montcle is sosive.
Speaker 2: It's like the mansion of all mansion.
Speaker 3: That place is crazy on her Their place was insat expensive. There were, you know a lot of people and some of these past elections are like if so and so, well, I'm out of here, I'm never coming back, and then they always they never actually leave. But in this case it sounds like some these celebrities actually packed up. She says, she bailed out.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: These are rich people with limitless wealth and so must be nice. The rest of us are like, we could say something to where.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go? Where you're gonna Hi, how are you gonna make it happen?
Speaker 2: Evea Longoria left for Mexico and Spain. How do you leave for two completely different places?
Speaker 3: Because then you can live nice, live seasonally when it's you know, the weather's not what you want here, and then you can go live in your other wow vacation villa over there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, in another life.
Speaker 2: We'll get to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, we don't get to do that, Graham, all right.
Speaker 3: The National Weather Service has extended a floodwatch into Saturday for areas north of San Francisco as the North Bay continues to just get pounded by this atmospheric river slash bomb cyclone. We need to work on a better name for this thing, like river bomb or atmospheric cyclone or something.
Speaker 1: How do we condense these two names.
Speaker 3: It's too difficult to explain that we're getting pounded by two sort of weather related events at the same time. Maybe just storm Ageddon four, because I think that's what we're up to for Stormageddon's here in the area. Areas of the northern part, particularly of Sonoma and Napa County, saw some pretty massive rainfall totals yesterday, and the rains just can continue.
Speaker 1: Each day for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 3: Have you looked at your ten day forecast, because I have for NAPA and ith rain basically every single day for ten days, just like a few little breaks here and there. I'm not ready to go from dry weather to just rain every day? Can you ease me into this a little bit? Was not prepared for this. The good news is that is that today it's supposed to be this storm system that's supposed to be shifting a little bit farther north, even farther north of the North Bay. So hopefully, like residents of the North Bay that saw seven inches of rain yesterday, ten inches rain will get a little reprieved. But they say on Friday, the Atmosphere River Park, it's gonna shift back south and it's going to bring the heaviest rain.
Speaker 1: What they say is quote directly to the core of the Bay area.
Speaker 3: So that means everybody, because people in the south band Santos yesterday are.
Speaker 1: Like it was barely a sprinkle, what are you talking about, guys?
Speaker 3: And then other places got ten inches rain, so uh, the rain is going to be more widespread Friday. That's according to this report, across the entire Bay area, so buckle up for that r the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Good Morning V Show.
Speaker 1: This is Ari wish Me life.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: I got to do my drive test with HP for my CDL in the pouring range during the storm.
Speaker 1: So hopefully everything goes good and I passed.
Speaker 3: Wish me luck.
Speaker 4: Did you just hear all those accidents I lifted off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good luck. You imagine I'm going to take your driver's test today, Hell, schedule it. I'm sure he's gonna get fine.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't, that's what I'm Oay.
Speaker 3: No, it hits a big puddle, starts the hydro plane. Next you know it was crashing into those barrels full of sand right there, the medium sands going everywhere. The CHP officers like, what are you doing? You're definitely not passing.
Speaker 2: So many things can go wrong. No, but drive safe. Okay, there are so many accidents right now. Please be safe if you're on the roads commuting. Before we get to what the bleep we were just talking about. Ellen de generes Her and her wife have left the United States moved to the UK after the election.
Speaker 8: Morning JB Show A.
Speaker 3: Mat from Santose.
Speaker 8: I want to respond about that. Ellen's a generous moving thing. Girl, girl, Buy get a grip Ellen, as a fellow lgbt girl, buy, you know, we all wish we could move.
Speaker 3: It ain't that easy.
Speaker 8: We all ain't got millions like you girl, Stay here, stick it out like the rest of us. This is your country.
Speaker 1: We are all part of this.
Speaker 3: We're in it together.
Speaker 2: That's a great talk back.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't I mean, I can't say I fully understand, but I definitely sympathize with the LGBTQ community right now and.
Speaker 1: How they may feel about what the next several years is going to look like.
Speaker 3: And then to feel frustrated when someone like Ellen, who is you know, a figure in the in the community, is like I'm out and I'm gonna go because already, you know, she weren't as concerned about her rights or whatever. Here, She's like has infinite wealth, She's beyond beyond wealthy. She's so insulated from a lot of what you know, so many other members of the community go through on a day to day here.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I've already got it really good, but you know, could be better.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, guys, it's from pal.
Speaker 1: I think Ellen moved away.
Speaker 6: Not because of the election, but because of the whole dinny thing.
Speaker 1: But she used the election as an excuse.
Speaker 6: But I mean, that's just my thought.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday, convenient timing.
Speaker 1: I will say that any thoughts on that, any legitimacy to that theory. But from Julio, do you think.
Speaker 2: Ellen was at the freak offs?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I bet she was at the parties, but I don't see I think Ellen in her pants suit there as a freak.
Speaker 13: Go either, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: She never heard of that, but she might have known some stuff though. And that's what I think about a lot of these people. I think they've heard stuff and known stuff that that I agree with.
Speaker 2: Graham, we were talking about Wicked, and you were you said, what is Wicked? Isn't it the Wizard of Oz? Like, what exactly is it?
Speaker 13: The play Wicked is pretty much like a prequel to Wizard of Oz. It's how the Wicked, Wicked Witch of the West, how hurt. It's about her story on how she turned bad. But it's a real big play. Anyways, you guys have a going.
Speaker 2: Heye you too, thank you for that. A lot of people do a lot of people think that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't need a backstory on the Wicked Witch.
Speaker 2: I guess Let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JV show, Chug Mu, you got to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word? As always lead your guests on the talkback mic on the iHeart app. Let's get to today's clip.
Speaker 8: Here it is.
Speaker 2: Me and my husband were going as fast as we can, needle us to say he finished first? Whoa he always does?
Speaker 7: You talked to him about it?
Speaker 6: No, I just let him.
Speaker 2: I just let him have that. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Okay, okay, all right, think about what bleep that was?
Speaker 1: The good ones then I like that. Think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to ask when we get into this next song what it is, because I can't think of what. Take your guesses on the talkback leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You gotta get these guesses in quick because you want to be the first correct answer, because that is the only person that's gonna win that brand new JV show. Chuckmunk, and please keep in mind we say this a lot.
Speaker 1: It is a family show. Yeah, he gee, Guess is only the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a JV show Chuckmug, you just got to be the very first person a guest today is a bleeped out word as always leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio app. In case you missed today's clip. Here it is me and my husband were going as fast as we can. Needle us to say, he finished first, so you usually do. What do you think that bleeped out word is. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 9: Good Morning V Show.
Speaker 12: This is Lesly from Santa Pay. I think the blipout word is you guys.
Speaker 3: Were eating it beast two kids, then he finished first.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good day. Oh that's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Probably just wiped out about seventy five guests. It's not eating very popular.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: This is Sammy from San Jose, and.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is cleaning. Thanks, have a great clean.
Speaker 1: Your husband and you you guys have a clean off.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. We typically do not do that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Got it from San Ramon, and I think the bleep dout word today is packing.
Speaker 2: You and your husband were packing as fast as you can.
Speaker 8: Have a good one Friday Jr.
Speaker 1: Trying to pack something.
Speaker 2: This is a family show. You're the one that said that. Remember, keep your guests for traveling right, the good guesses, not the correct one. Continue to leave him on the talk back. We're gonna play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us, for playing what the bleep? Someone's gonna win this JV show, Chuck mug at least, I hope. So you just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. In case you missed today's clip, here it is me and my husband were going as fast as we can. Needless to say, he finished first.
Speaker 1: Well it's easier for us, guys.
Speaker 2: Remember this is a family show. You sick comes, keep your guesses clean.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 12: Andrew had a Hayward here.
Speaker 8: I think the bleepout word this morning is chugging.
Speaker 2: Like you guys are chugging a drink.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, have a good one.
Speaker 3: That a lot of people this Morning guests chugging or drinking? Selena, who would win in a chug off?
Speaker 1: You or your man?
Speaker 2: Of course him?
Speaker 1: What do you mean to say? Of course, you're a season pro. I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big chugger. I can't got it. Yeah, he's good at that type of stuff.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: This is Emma from Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 2: Is the bleep of the day. Christmas shopping have a great day? What in the Chris is going on?
Speaker 3: I got a couple of things, Emma, thank you, and I just checked JV show number one in Tampa, thank you, which is awesome. I appreciate that. Can we listen to that one again? What is happening in the background?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I honestly didn't even know what. I don't even remember what her guest was. I couldn't get past.
Speaker 7: The Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Emma from Tampa, Florida. Is the bleep of the day. Christmas shopping, have a great day? Is she on a pogo stick?
Speaker 1: Those like mechanical ponies out from the grocery store?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: I forgot her guest? Christmas?
Speaker 1: Thank you for.
Speaker 2: A JV show. It's jazzon tuning in from Seattle.
Speaker 4: I think the bleeped out word is getting dressed.
Speaker 3: Lena and her husband are getting.
Speaker 2: Dressed, and he finishes first, then always finished first, getting dressed. Good morning by good guess.
Speaker 3: Guess a lot of people guessed like getting dressed, getting ready, some variation of that dressing. And yes, guys, we are way more proficient at it than you. Ladies and Jasmine, thank you for leading that. Talk about from Seattle again JV show number one in Seattle, Laws of this morning, which is great.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Hi. This is Bianca from Daily City, and I think the bleeped out word is.
Speaker 6: Racing.
Speaker 7: Thanks racing.
Speaker 2: There we go here today's clip unbleeped. Me and my husband were racing, going as fast as we can. Needless to say, he finished first.
Speaker 1: What kind of racing are we talking?
Speaker 2: We went to K one speed recently.
Speaker 1: Oh those go carts, Yeah, got it, got it, got it? That makes sense?
Speaker 3: All right, you didn't win any of the races, No, don't. With the go carts all go the same speed. I mean, there's always that one slow one.
Speaker 2: And when you get set of the theory that the workers there they're slowing you down or speeding you up. Yeah, because there's one time they completely down for my man and I crashed into him so hard you rear ended him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, side yeah, got it all right, Let's get some shout outs.
Speaker 1: Let's give some shout outs. Bianca and Daily City. She had the very first correct answer this morning, what's up? Beanca with Enjoy your new JV show, Chuck Bug. Make sure you check your email.
Speaker 3: A few other people came with the correct answer this morning. Not as many people as I thought were racing, so that was a little bit tricky. Selena, our buddy, Vicky and Elsa Bronte had it, what's up? Thinky?
Speaker 1: What's roxy?
Speaker 3: Valerie and Julie and Newark had it, so did Jasmine Yasmin excuse me?
Speaker 1: And Berkeley our buddy David and Richmond what's up?
Speaker 3: David?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: And Christina and Malia also in Richmond had the correct answer this morning, just not quite fast enough.
Speaker 1: But you know that's how it goes.
Speaker 11: Some days.
Speaker 1: You're not going to win them all. You're not going to win them all.
Speaker 2: We are going to do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You're yes the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and thank you so much for hanging out with us. Let's go to the phones and see who we have on the line, Wildney for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi, who do we have here?
Speaker 1: Bie h?
Speaker 2: This is John?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 2: How's it going this morning?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Just drop the knights on off at school?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it raining where you are? And what city would that be? If you don't mind us asking American drive safe canyons? All right, John? I do I do hear your son in the back there? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Michael?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 1: Michael's up?
Speaker 2: All right, So look we're gonna play the JV show of Nope game. It's for your chance to win.
Speaker 4: Four tickets to the California Academy of Science, which.
Speaker 2: Would be awesome if you guys want to go. They have so many cool things to check out there. Let's see if you can get it done. Just got to get three out of four trivia questions correct. Okay, yeah, he's going on a field trip there. No, okay, I thought I heard field trip. Let's just strike that from the podcast out. Here's a question number one, John, if you are eating lengua, what part of the cow? Are you eating?
Speaker 1: The tongue yet? That's you guys ever had that I did?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have not a fan.
Speaker 4: I try not to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's just the thought of that about it thought, all right? Question number two. New York City has broken up into five boroughs.
Speaker 1: Name two of them.
Speaker 2: Manhattan. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: The other ones are Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island.
Speaker 2: You are on a role Johnny's Question number three. In the NFL, if the field goal is kicked and made from a distance over sixty five yards, how many points is it worth?
Speaker 3: Three? Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, that was just a little bit of a hard one. What's hard about that?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter where you kick it from. It doesn't matter that the delays.
Speaker 1: They're all worth three.
Speaker 2: It's so smart.
Speaker 1: But you guy, you've already won the game. You don't need this. What three? Wow? How much is it worthy? You kick it from seventy five yards? Four?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: No, No, they're all three, all right? Question number four.
Speaker 3: The rupee is the name of the currency used most predominantly in what country roopie uh, India, The Indian rupee. There are a few other countries that use the rupee, but the Indian rupee is the main John that's the main player.
Speaker 5: Four for four and another four because you're getting four tickets to the California Academy of Science.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, Wow. Now you get to check out a crew.
Speaker 4: Of adorable baby animals.
Speaker 5: They are visiting the California Academy of Sciences for their annual Tis the Season for Science celebration.
Speaker 2: John, amazing job. I am going to push. We're gonna get these tickets.
Speaker 4: Michael, have a good day school.
Speaker 2: Okay, buddy, Okay, all right, hang on, guys, Graham me have some shout outs.
Speaker 3: We got just one this morning. I think daughter is in my DMS. It says, hey, just listen to this. Land says, hey, man, my dad, Jose. It's not his b day, but I want to tell him what I think about him. Okay, I love him so much and he's the best dad.
Speaker 2: Oh that is sweet.
Speaker 3: Thank you, love Jenessa. So shout out to Jose for being the best dad. It's not even his birthday, but really loved that.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 10: Hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies.
Speaker 1: Shows, and the most.
Speaker 10: Talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So j Lo getting flirty with her body card, they'll be engaged in three weeks. That's what I'm thinking. This is really interesting considering j Lo just hold interview magazine last month that she does not plant to date. Remember, she's putting herself first. She's healing from this mayor that failed marriage been affleck Well. Well, well, apparently Jaylo getting close to you know, one of the bodyguards. There's a source that saying j Loo yes, despite saying she's gonna stay single, which she still does plan to do. Despite that, she's still open to, you know, whatever happens. Why can't she just have some fun and dobble and dabble here and there she wants to, So that's exactly what she's doing. She's flirting where she feels safe to flirt, and of course she's attracted to the guy, so why not. Wow, I just feel like this is dangerous. Yeah, if you're focusing on yourself, you're supposed to be just focusing on yourself, but you.
Speaker 3: Can't predict when love is going to find its way into your heart raw, but with Jlo.
Speaker 2: It's like every two months.
Speaker 5: And also this is this has to be lest because I'm assuming he's not a new security. He's probably been working with her for a while, and she's just.
Speaker 4: Now opening her eyes and seeing how great he is.
Speaker 1: She's had her eyes on him yea time.
Speaker 3: You know when people say I'm just working on myself, I'm not going to be even you know, entertaining any of that right now. Well what if the love of your life walks in the door. You're not now, I'm working on myself. You wait over there, mister Wright. And then that dude goes off and gets married and has a family with somebody else, like you can't.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 3: I think that there are times when you want to spend more energy focus than yourself, but you can't just totally close the door, right.
Speaker 2: I think for most people that is great advice. For j Lo, that's true.
Speaker 1: I think it's rhymes engaged.
Speaker 2: I know not, but she needs to not be engaged for once once. The Rust premiere shocked audiences. I told you about this film festival in Poland that was showing Rust. This is the movie where during filming Alec Baldwin shot a prop gun that had a live round in it, accidentally shot and killed the cinematographer Helena Hutchins. So apparently there is a shooting scene that happens early in the film, and that first audience to see the movie say that it is eerily similar to that real life shooting and that there was a loud gasp from the audience when it happened. Do you guys even know what the movie is about?
Speaker 1: No, like a rusty gun.
Speaker 4: I picture like the desert.
Speaker 6: I don't know if the.
Speaker 2: Gun is rusty. But the plot is about a young boy, the thirteen year old who accidentally kills a rancher and then he goes on the run from the law with his grandfather, and film critics say, like you watch the film, it's just hard to separate the movie from the real well shooting.
Speaker 4: Oh no ah, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, Alec was not at the premiere of the film. Neither was Helena's mom, So I read that they're showing the film because they had the support of Helena Hudgens's family. They wanted to do it to honor her well, even though they did something to honor her before the film, her mom was not present, She said, Alec Baldwin continues to increase my pain with his refusal to apologize to me and to take responsibility for her death. Instead, he seeks to unjustly profit from his killing of my daughter. That's why I refuse to attend festival to promote the film, especially now while there is still no justice. She's not happy about this.
Speaker 1: Also, it's in Poland. I wasn't expecting here.
Speaker 3: Were you really expecting to be like, let me hop on a plane and just pop over to Poland really quick for some film festival. I think it would be a different story if it was something here in the United States. That's a very harsh statement by Yeah. Yeah, I thought Helena's mom they had full support.
Speaker 2: That's not I thought. But no, I was mistaken.
Speaker 3: Graham, What do you have for and storm watched twenty twenty four rolls on here on the JV Show inside our Live Dopper Weather Bloe News Desk, the drew Tuna and holy rainfall. At least, that's what residents of the North Bay were saying yesterday because the rain just never stopped. It wasn't at least a NAPA. Wasn't like straight downpour, but it was just steady rain the entire day.
Speaker 1: It just never let up. Luckily, it's supposed to lighten up a bit today. It's gonna be there. I mean, there's obviously gonna be a lot of rain, but more like showers off and on here and there. Uh.
Speaker 3: The storm path is shifting farther to the north today before coming back for another pounding of the entire Bay area tomorrow. Listen to some of these rain totals so you can get an idea of how different the Bay was in terms of how much they were packing yesterday. Healsburg packing ten and a half inches of rain into a twenty four hour period, while SFO point four five of an inch, and even even that caused hundreds of flights to be delayed and dozens canceled at SFO yesterday. Will have to see what happens today and tomorrow, I'm assuming will be more of the same. Santa Rosa a little over seven inches of rain yesterday, Downtown San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Just over a half an inch, just packing just a ten tiny Halba.
Speaker 3: Saint Alena had over five and a half inches yesterday, Sonoma to just almost three inches of rain, same thing, Napa two and a half inches. So the farther north you got yesterday, holy holy rainfall. There's a winter storm watch in effect for the Sierra So if you're thinking about getting up to Tahoe this weekend or before Thanksgiving sometime, watch out. It's gonna be chain controls and all sorts of and it's not going to be easy traveling.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine was Javor Show. Did you know that lengoa is one of the only meat stuff? But when you're tasting it, it tastes your back.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so gross to think about it.
Speaker 1: I want you're eating some tongue. The tongue is tasting you.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is so disgusting to think about. That's why I can't.
Speaker 4: I was gonna just the texture and if I yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: About it too much. It's everything.
Speaker 1: One of our other talkbackers said, it is the best meat that you can put in a burrito. I love Alas Star. Oh yeah, yeah, good call. Recall.
Speaker 2: Wicked is about to drop in theaters. If you are going to see it, make sure you get back to us. Let us know what you thought about it. We are dying to know. But Graham, you say a movie theater chain issuing a warning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, AMC theaters, You guys, they're all for you dressing up, painting yourself green whatever you want to do to celebrate the release of Wicked, but once you get in that theater, they want to reiterate silences golden no talking, no texting, and this one specifically for Wicked.
Speaker 1: As this new reminder is being shown before all the Wicked premieres. No singing, no wailing. Also no flirting, and absolutely no name calling.
Speaker 3: It says, enjoy the magical movies, but no singing is what they want to emphasize. The rules were a little more lax with that message prior to the Taylor Swift movie and some other concert films where where I was about to say concert goers, moviegoers were encouraged to, you know, get up and dance, belt out a few tunes along with Taylor if you want, no big deal. That was part of the vibe for the whole thing.
Speaker 1: This one. They don't want you singing along, so zip it.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think about this?
Speaker 2: I love this because I don't like all the clapping and the noise and the cheering and singing.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: It's a movie or not. There're alive. I don't care. I don't care. I don't like it, but I'm a little shocked they're saying this. I thought they would encourage it because it's aim use a goal.
Speaker 3: Here's my question, Well, Jess, let us know your opinion when they issue this before a movie, no singing?
Speaker 2: You like this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I prefer it.
Speaker 5: Actually, I want to hear the actor singing, not everybody's not around me.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's my question.
Speaker 3: Do people because I've never seen the play Wicked and I know very little about it, do people know the songs?
Speaker 4: I think they do the but it's like the hardcore fans I have seen the plays, seen the.
Speaker 3: Plays a bunch of times, like they would be able to sing along because I get when you go to the Taylor Swift movie there are people sing along because they know Taylor's music and it gets played all the time on the radio and they listen to it all the time. Do people listen to the Wicked soundtrack like that?
Speaker 1: And are they?
Speaker 3: I guess the ability in my mind, the ability for people to sing along with Wicked infinitely lower than the Taylor Swift. But I can be totally wrong, because again I'm gonna say I know nothing about Wicked.
Speaker 2: I do think it's a lot lower than like a Taylor Swift or Beyonce concert film. But given that Ariana Grande is the one singing these and she's on the soundtrack, I think a lot more people are probably in trying to check out the music. Probably no more of it going in beforehand.
Speaker 1: Got it? Well, if you're going, here's your reminder. No singing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And how do you feel about singing during the movies? Should it be allowed? You can leave us a talk about Graham. What is your opinion on Oh, you said no singing, I'm with it.
Speaker 1: Opinion no singing.
Speaker 3: Look, I went and saw the Taylor Swift movie and my kids and they were dancing around the aisles and singing along with it, and that was It was a lot of fun. They had a great time. But during a more regular movie. Again, this is a musical change. Gonna catch me in the theater watching this one. But I would prefer that you zip it and if you could chew more silently that would also.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't promise you that part.
Speaker 1: Can we work on that?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's the number one most irritating thing for me during the movie. And also how long does it take you to open that pack of hour patch kids?
Speaker 1: That thing around for like a half hour.
Speaker 3: Just open the stupid thing and then start eating, Except then I hear you smacking away at them.
Speaker 1: Close your mouth when you choose.
Speaker 2: I know my favorite thing to get is the not so it's all crunchy.
Speaker 1: Nightmare in the theater. If I was sitting anywhere near you, I am getting up in movie the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, we are talking about Wicked, which comes out this weekend. AMC Theater says, Hey, you want to come check out the film? Welcome, Welcome in everyone, but no singing.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning, Davies show, goodmar and Bay Area leaving a talk back for Wicked. I'm actually pretty excited to watch it. My girlfriend's really, really, really into Ariana Grande. I hope no one starts singing along because I do want to hear her vocals and see how well she performs, which I know she's gonna kill it. But Celeni, you're talking about that. You didn't like the clopping and cheering like as if they're live there. The only time I really loved it is the Infinity War that I gave me goosebumps when everyone started clapping.
Speaker 2: It was just I did hear that that was the one where everyone stood up and they cheered to the end of it. Look, I wasn't there. If I was, I probably would have been pissed off.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have clapped along as the entire theater was caught up in a moment of shared human experience and everyone decided to clap.
Speaker 1: You would just sit there and put your hands on the armrest.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 9: Wow, cool Morning JV Show, Paulay, time's time for Samontao here really quick. Just wanted to let you know, Wicked, there are gonna be sing along theaters, so there are gonna be certain show times that are gonna be like for sing along people that do want to sing along, so and then there's other showtimes for regular audiences that just want to watch the movie. So uh, I would behoop people to make sure that they check which theater is doing what show.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea and you need to know.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you thought you were going to a non singing show and you look down and look around once everyone gets up and starts belting out the tunes, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would walk out my personal nightmare.
Speaker 2: Let's see one more talk back.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show. So we're gonna go see Gladiator. We're gonna go for thee Red One and Wicked weekend, but we're gonna go through Wicked Friday night. And I get the no singing part, but people are.
Speaker 1: Going to clap.
Speaker 12: That's just gonna happen every movie I've been to in the last like four months, five months, every one's clapping and standing.
Speaker 1: Up and wooing and all that.
Speaker 12: And it's fun whatever. People are drunk, Hey, let's have fun.
Speaker 2: Can I Can I just ask one question?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Do you do that same thing at home? Do you have that same reaction at home? Or are you just doing it in movie theaters? It's gotta be just movie theaters.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: But why If that's truly how you feel, you better be doing that same thing in your living room because you're sitting with an audience.
Speaker 1: It's like you're sitting so you're.
Speaker 2: Doing that to show off.
Speaker 5: No, but I think that once one person does it, everybody just kind of follows along, not me.
Speaker 3: Have you a clap for a I'm sure I've clapped at home for like a Big nine or touchdown? Like you go, you know, I get all juiced up can I do that? I would do that in the stadium as well. I would do that at home. I'm not a movie theater clapper. Just let just let the record show, but I do. I have clapped at home for something on the street.
Speaker 2: I give sports a little bit of a pass, or competition shows.
Speaker 4: I've clapped for competitions.
Speaker 3: When the judges they hit the button and the chair turs on Jess at home. I knew they could do it on the voice. I love that, boys turn your chair on when Stefani, I.
Speaker 4: Love America's got talent.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're clapping at home? You've bottomed out?
Speaker 6: Where's my jewelry? Can we tell?
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: So I want to know what you guys think. Is this cute or is it tacky?
Speaker 2: So head on over to our Instagram story.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 5: A woman wore this pale blue mess dress and she wore it to a wedding and this has sparked some outrage because people are like, how dare you? You are basically wearing nothing if you are not looking at it right now. To describe it, it is a pale blue mesh dress and you can see the lace bra and you can see the underwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, picture Elsa from Frozen, but that you can see your under.
Speaker 5: Yes, and even the woman that she posts with also has sort of a lacy mesh dress that you guess, oh yeah, Well, how do you guys feel about this?
Speaker 1: Here for it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Two things. If everyone is dressed like this, because she's not the only one, there's two people. If this is like the theme of the wedding or this is like hey, the But if like everybody is doing it, then I think cute. If you are the only one showing up to the wedding like this, I think I think it's a little a little much, right, Yeah, I don't. I don't like it for a wedding attire.
Speaker 1: It's what if this is this is high fashion? This is high fashion?
Speaker 2: Show up showing up in your underwear with just some sea through thing over not even cute underwear.
Speaker 5: These are the highest granny panties I've ever seen there.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 5: Now do you think that web is changing though, because we're starting to see this a lot more and more now. I don't know if we're just seeing it with influencers, because that's where I've mainly seen that a lot of.
Speaker 4: Them do show up wearing stuff that is very out there.
Speaker 5: But again, like to your point, Selena, most of influence, most of these influencers do have weddings where I guess that's sort of.
Speaker 2: The theme, like the thing. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 5: Think that that is starting to slowly kind of transfer to us norms, and.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not against that. If this is like the style of the wedding that you're going to, I think, fine, maybe any other occasion you want to wear that. I like sheer stuff, it's cute, but to a wedding, it's it's not something that I know I prefer if you're like the only one dressed.
Speaker 4: So let's say it's not the theme of the way, I'm going to tacky.
Speaker 2: I vote a tacky on that Oh on that post.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I would need another option. I don't know if I would describe it as cute. Me and the rest of the grooms our big fans, but I will vote cute just because that's the only option. Get I just look, I think it depends, like Selena said, it depends on the venue. Right, this is like a serious like church wedding, and be weird talking to old Grandpa Joe about you know, yes, how are you and then you're wearing this, But if it's sort of a more young, fun vibe wedding, than I could see this work.
Speaker 1: And I think you got to know your audience and you know your venue.
Speaker 2: Check out the photo vote on our Pole JV Morning Show on Instagram. You can leave a talk back if you like to. That is always open on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about this dress. You can go check it out JAB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. You posted a poll. Is it cute or is it tacky? It's a shaer dress. You see the woman's bra and these really big underwear underneath. But this is that a wedding? So what do you think?
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: The only way someone would actually wear that dress is if you're trying to take away from the bride.
Speaker 12: And if you say you're not trying to take away from the bride, you're lying.
Speaker 6: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: I kind of agree with that, actually, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you have to know some general wedding etiquette, right, Yeah, unless the bride is wearing something way more risky than that, then you know there is a chance you are upstaging the bride right.
Speaker 2: Plus, this is like the dress code unless everybody's doing this. I don't like it, don't like it, but go check it out for yourself. Instagram, Jamie Morning Show, make sure you are following us. So Bumble just dropped their annual dating trends for twenty twenty five, and the list is kind of long. I just grabbed a few of them. I thought we could talk about here in our meeting in the ladies room. Micromance is on the list. Have you guys heard this term?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Micromance is that when the man's got a microw. No, this is women wanting to be wooed with smaller, more thoughtful gestures rather than the big grand gesture gestures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the micro ones.
Speaker 2: They're saying that eighty six percent of women they prefer micromance behaviors. Not that they don't want the big grand ones as well, but this on a more regular, consistent basis, like you know, having a playlist together or inside jokes you guys share, or sending each other memes throughout the day. Micromance.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: I like them, I want too, but WHOA.
Speaker 1: I can't want to pull that. Yeah, I mean I think, look, this is my assumption. Ladies.
Speaker 3: The grand gestures, Yes, that that does wonders right, everyone who wouldn't want some grand gesture. Somebody's showing you how much they love you with the grand gesture. But I think you want the micro mance to continue as the relationship goes on. So it's like you can't just front load all the grand gestures at the start and then just do nothing after that. You want the micromancing is the thing that you want to continue sprinkling some grand stuff, but yeah, you want some micro.
Speaker 2: Do you do micromance in your marriage?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: Probably not as much as I should, you know, as you are together with somebody long term. I think we talked about this the other day. My wife and I've been married now for eleven years. And there should be more micro There should be more both things grand gestures and micro mancin mancine. But you know, you settle into the routines of life and then yeah, you have these things called kids which everyone tells you is just gonna be wonderful.
Speaker 1: And they're not. They're you know, they're just mean to you all the time. It stresses you out and then like you forget.
Speaker 2: About you know, for me, it's just like hug if you come up and just like give me a hug, like that's just my day is like set you know what I mean, that's it, that's all I want, you know. Yeah, I think little things like that. I don't see you as a type of person Graham to send memes to your wife. No, no, no, no no, you don't strike me as that kind of person.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I've ever set my wife a meme ever. Oh god, that is that's not our love life.
Speaker 3: MicroC well, I don't want a micro romance with memes and emojis.
Speaker 1: We don't do that.
Speaker 2: Also on the list, this is Bumbles annual Dating Trends for twenty twenty five future Proofing. I don't see how this as a trend. I feel like that women have just always wanted this, but like really thinking about what the future would look like with that person, you know, they don't want any uncertainty around things like finance or job security or housing. They need stability. Instead of looking for a partner who can provide that emotional stability as well.
Speaker 1: Say gold digging or future proofing, future Proofing got it. Sure, that's a nice way. Fine gold digging has been rebranded.
Speaker 2: How is that gold digging? Well, we would all wouldn't.
Speaker 3: It be great if everyone had the ultimate job security and everybody owned their own home and everybody had a bunch of savings to fall back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: But like, hello, it's twenty twenty four. This is the Bay Area. Ain't nobody got that?
Speaker 7: True?
Speaker 2: But I think I mean somebody with like a steady income, like you have a job, you're stable in that position. Ambitions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the goals, right, we all have goals. We all want to be rich, so they did not have to work, but it ain't working out like that.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: One more, I really like this one. This is on the list of bumbles dating trends for next year. Date with Me kind of like kind of like get Ready with Me videos, but they're date with me videos, like people are loving like the post date videos like this happened on this day? Or updates, Yeah, like dating updates. They say that these date with Me videos have turned into everyone's favorite new reality show on TikTok or on YouTube or whatever, because it's so relatable, it is so authentic, and it's making ladies not feel alone in the dating world or.
Speaker 3: About authentic because I feel like all the stories in these are exaggerated.
Speaker 1: You never know people will actually watch them and not be bored.
Speaker 2: But don't you love the dating videos?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 5: But I think if you're the guy that they're being that's being talked about, you probably don't like them as much. Oh like if you're the person that you went on like that's the person he went on a date with and they're talking about you.
Speaker 3: I like that one where that where the one woman admitted that she went like eight fourteen plates of the all you can eat shrimp whatever and the date was like, I am picking for all that you ate eighty two shrimp on the first date Like that, I'm here.
Speaker 1: For that content.
Speaker 2: Was it shrimp or was it like yeah, like oysters they do good stuff.
Speaker 1: That stuff is good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't that part of micromancing? Like buy me my oysters if I want them, Like, that's not.
Speaker 1: Eighty two, that's a little much too many. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four to nine, we were just talking about Bumbles new list of Dating Transfer twenty twenty five. Future Proofing was on the list. Ladies want to make sure that the person they're dating, you know, they're they're stable when it comes to income, housing, you know all that stuff. Emotion Hi about the future proofing, it's a real thing, Grandma. I know you said everybody wants to be rich and successful, but that's not true. I have literally met people who are happy collecting the bare minimum and have no aspiration. So future proofing is a real thing.
Speaker 10: Look for a guy with stability, that's all.
Speaker 1: Bye, Okay, I guess that's true.
Speaker 3: I made a comment that it sounded like future proofing was just a goal to be rebranded for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I think there's an element to that in there.
Speaker 3: But I guess yeah to that talkback, thank you for leaving up by the way, I could see that there are I guess there.
Speaker 1: Are some people that don't have those same aspirations.
Speaker 3: I just assumed getting rich and not having to work was on everybody's list, but I guess it's not.
Speaker 2: And that's why we uh scratched those scratchers. I won fifty bucks the other day, so you go, So we spent a lot to you know.
Speaker 3: To get to that fifty dollars win. What's your largest win? Still to date fifty. Oh that's the biggest.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wait, what about you?
Speaker 3: I won three hundred one time on a Scratcher and I was like this, this is my need, this is what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just gonna play Scratcher my new career power never again since.
Speaker 10: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Travis Kellis he's talking about having kids, which isn't like necessarily a new thing. He does this on his podcast from time to time.
Speaker 1: But it's alert.
Speaker 2: No, he's not a spoiler alert. You guys know that he hosts that show on Prime Video. Are you smarter than a celebrity?
Speaker 1: Well, here you watch that.
Speaker 2: I've watched a few episodes. It's not bad. Well, he doesn't do bad. I actually just I've only seen this one clip. I have not watched a full episode, but based on this, he seems really likable. So this is a clip from Tuesday's episode where somebody makes a comment about how fatherhood makes you wiser.
Speaker 1: You're wiser your father. Now what happens when you have kids? You get smarter man.
Speaker 4: That's all I had to do to become brilliant.
Speaker 2: People are pointing out the huge smiles. People are pointing out the huge smile that Travis Kelsey has in his face as he's saying all they have to do is have kids, like he knows what he's doing, because it's going to be the Swifties all riled up, like because nobody wants anything more than for Travis and Taylor to just have a baby already.
Speaker 3: In the JV Show prediction journal, I think is Selena you and I both saw a pregnancy next year?
Speaker 1: Was that one?
Speaker 2: I believe?
Speaker 1: So I think we're semi aligned on that. Jes where did you fall on that one? I believe?
Speaker 5: I don't think I okay, So Selena said, pregnant in twenty twenty five, okay, and engagement obviously, and then Selena said engagement first before the pregnancy. Graham, you said, engaged before twenty twenty five and then pregnant.
Speaker 1: I'm running out over the time. I'm running out of time.
Speaker 3: Well, let's say the twenty twenty four twenty five football season.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: Next year, the news is coming soon. They may already be engaged for all we know. I kind of think that they are. They're definitely going to have kids. I see both of them being that's like they'd be both good parents, right, I think so, plus have a team of nannies of course that will be even.
Speaker 1: Better than them.
Speaker 2: There's a new Netflix movie that is reportedly horning up the ladies.
Speaker 1: According to this horning, I didn't know that was a verb.
Speaker 2: That's what it says here, horning up the holidays for ladies during winter dry spell. I'm reading it right here. Have you guys seen Hot Frosty on Netflix?
Speaker 3: No, Hot Frosty. Yeah, it's up Frosty the Snowman with like abs. Yeah, literally it's a cartoon.
Speaker 2: No, it's a snowman that comes to life. And I heard from what I've read it's hot and steamy. There's even like a renowned as sex therapist that's like, yeah, this is gonna do it for couples during the winter dry spell, which is very common for couples.
Speaker 1: And me looked at the the thing for Hot Frosty. Yes, that's why nothing but you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but I see it on Netflix. Scroll right past until I came across this report. And now I'm a little interest.
Speaker 3: In Hot Frosty starring I don't know who the male lead is there, but he's got no sleeves on his shirt and it looks like as a mechanic or something. There's a name tag there and Hot Frosty. And then Lacey Ship whatever she's in all of these holiday movies. She just routinely cranks these one every single year. You've seen Hot Frosty. Let us know, is it hot and steamy like they say it is?
Speaker 2: Did you like it?
Speaker 3: You can like hot Frosty be something that you find on Urban Dictionary, Like what'd you guys do last night?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He gave me a Hot Frosty. You know, you're right.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what it is, but I want one that's an.
Speaker 3: Urban Dictionary of Hot Frosty. By the title, I guarantee that's the thing. Just Urban Dictionary Hot Frosty.
Speaker 1: Please look us see if we can read that on the air. I doubt we can, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 3: I just came across a list of retailers that are going to be closed on Thanksgiving this year, and there are some surprising ones on this list. If you were thinking of some last minute Thanksgiving Day shopping. You're not going to be able to go to these places. I want to go through them because there are quite a few. In the past few years, we saw this trend of the Black Friday deals starting to happen on Thanksgiving, and then every retailers, dude, we got to be open on Thanksgiving too, and we're like, this is brutal, give people a day off. And so I'm glad the pendulum is sort of swinging back the other way. Here are some notable ones that will be closed on Thanksgiving. Best Buy no, you know, you know Black Friday deals on Black Friday, not on Thanksgiving. Cost Go, you can't go there for your last minute Thanksgiving shopping. Holiday needs. Costcos closed on Thanksgiving Day. So it is Home Depot, Ikea, Coles, Low's, so you know some of those. You don't need to buy sweatpants at Coals that day or Low's and Home Depot, don't tackle your home improvement project that day. Now here are some ones that may you know shook as some people.
Speaker 1: Target.
Speaker 3: Target will not be open on Thanksgiving, not gonna be able to get anything there. And then listen to this one Trader Joe's. They will be closed on Thanksgiving as well, so you're not gonna be able to shop there, as well as Walgreens and Walmart.
Speaker 1: It sounds like everything.
Speaker 3: Isn't that the way it should be if every won the day off on thanks I hate it when people have to work on I know, like the Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: A lot of places that.
Speaker 3: Are open in the morning, you know, and then okay, our workers can celebrate with their families in the evening.
Speaker 1: Give them the whole dang day off.
Speaker 2: Did you look up Hot Frosty and Urban Dictionary? What is there something to see?
Speaker 4: If I can say this careful right we're on the radio.
Speaker 1: You said too much?
Speaker 2: Today's hot it's trending?
Speaker 5: Was the bye Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: I need to like this up for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah don't.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were just talking.
Speaker 2: About the Netflix movie that's horning up the ladies. According to reports, it's called Hot Frosty. Apparently it's very receiving.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show. I convinced my husband to watch Hot Frosty a couple of nights ago because he saw a clip and he liked the comedians in it. It did not get my loins ablaze. It's kind of like your typical Hallmark Lifetime feel good holiday movie, a lot more shirtless scenes. But honestly, the Hot Frosty didn't do it for me. Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 2: That's what i'm's see. That's what I'm wondering. Because there's a world renowned sex therapist. It's like, Yep, this is what's gonna save some couples during this winter dry spell. Just watch Hot Frosty on Netflix.
Speaker 3: She said in that talk back, there's a lot of shirtless a lot more shirtless.
Speaker 1: Scenes that it because that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that would really do it for me either.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 4: I saw a picture of his haircut, not digging it.
Speaker 2: Sorry downstairs haircut. No, oh my god. I put on Hot Frosty for my seven year old over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that it was for adults.
Speaker 2: I wonder what he saw.
Speaker 3: He saw a lot of abs is what he saw. Hot Frosty's been in the gym. He is not skipping a day on the app day.
Speaker 2: Well, the good news is, according to that previous previous talkback, it's nothing too too bad.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of shirtless scenes, there's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like it's a Frosty the Snowman kid movie for a seven year old.
Speaker 2: Definitely not, guys. I've seen Hot Frosty. It wasn't that great.
Speaker 5: Okay, No man turns into a man and yeah he might have abs and stuff, but he's not intelligent, Like, how can you fall for that?
Speaker 2: Anyway? But look up Married.
Speaker 5: Gentleman because it's basically holiday movie meets chippendales And yeah, I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: A pattern here, Married Gentleman? Is that also a Netflix?
Speaker 1: Mary Gentleman?
Speaker 2: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could tell she was blushing during that part of the talk back that one.
Speaker 3: Obviously, at least I don't know if Blaine's her loins were full of blaze, but there was definitely a spark there.
Speaker 4: A topless Chad saves Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh I my.
Speaker 3: Word, no creativity left at all in Hollywood. Let's just make the dumbest movies of all time.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,