Speaker 1: Happening. The books were very prophetic. I'm speaking of course, of John doctor John Coleman's book Socialist Dictatorship, where he specifically talked about collapsing the EU and the UK with Fabian socialism. And the mass people movements that you're seeing are not accidental, they are by design. In fact, they were written about in several of doctor Coleman's books back in the nineteen nineties as a specific plan that would come to fruition in the next several decades, and of course he was spot on. More relevant and more recent is the Jowan Ratu book The Milner Fabian Socialist text that we've lectured through that we've been promoting and talking about since I just randomly happened upon it through somebody recommending it on Twitter. I found the last copy available on Amazon, and as you can see here, I shared this some months back. It got almost six hundred thousand views, so it kind of went many viral. The Milliner Fabian conspiracy, how an international elite is taken over and destroying Europe, America and the world. And of course people who don't read and assume things and just make up nonsense about me claim, oh you don't talk about other countries in the Middle East. Oh, you don't talk about European peoples and their heritage. And this book covers that. If you had listened to me, if you'd read the book, which I think is in print again, you would know it covers all that, and you would know that it's simply not true. I just used wisdom about how I go about talking about things. Now, what about the Middle Eastern countries? What about the Rothschilds. You don't talk about them. You only talk about these made up fabian socialists. It's the same plan, dummies, There's no difference, the same people. The internationalist technocratic socialists are not out of a chord with the rabbinical Marxists, shall we say. And we've covered, of note recently, Moses Hess's book Rome in Jerusalem. We have covered Victor Ostrowsky's Massad texts. So I've covered these texts, and I've known about these texts and read these texts way before almost all of you. I knew about all this stuff in the early to mid two thousands, was when I was first introduced to a lot of these topics, even when I was a triedcat. I read the anti Zionist traditional Catholic critiques of masonry and masonry is a judaic institution. I knew all that stuff fifteen twenty years ago, So stop wasting my time and stop lying about what I don't know and what I've never covered. It's just your own laziness and ignorance. And you think that you're some special person because you've just learned these things in the last few years from people on Twitter, when we've actually undergone being booted from platforms, being demonetized, losing hundreds of thousands of dollars on YouTube for discussing these topics for many years, having my entire website deleted for questioning major events. So don't tell me about you haven't gone through shit. You know you have never spoken up about nothing. Okay anonymous profile with fifty followers, Yeah, uh huh. I've never gone through anything, never dealt with anything. Imagine having your entire means of income and living that you spent ten years building, hundreds and hundreds of articles and essays that you wrote suddenly deleted one day when you wake up. That's what I dealt with And what did I do to whine and bitch? I was upset, I asked for some support on a livestream. I think I got eight nine thousand dollars, and guess what that helped. That helped me learn to rebuild an entire freaking website from scratch. I didn't know anything about that. I'm still not even a tech dude. I was forced to do that. So don't give me your bullshit about how I don't talk about this or that, or I've never undergone any persecution. I've never who doesn't do anything, who doesn't talk about this? Just no, you just don't know what I talk about, and you don't listen to what I've talked about. I've been talking about this stuff. By the way, nobody else lectures to these books. Everyone just talks about stupid ass drama. And all you low tier people that follow the drama streamers, you're like chaff in the wind. You come and go. So I don't even care about you, guys. I'm not worried about the latest drama streams. I was watching the drama in the Worski days. People were following the drama and what Worski was covering. In twenty seventeen, and his channel blew up, and then his channel died. Does anyone care about the drama from twenty seventeen with who Richard Spencer versus whoever? Nobody cares about any of that shit, And in ten years, nobody's to care about today's Twitter drama except all of you low tier people. Now, we don't focus on that here. If I'm forced to talk about drama, I will. Somebody calls me out, somebody trust to challenge me. In those situations, I will talk about it. We actually cover the books, the text, the material. No one else does that. I take that back. Richard Grove does it. Certain people do it, but in this sphere of geopolitical espionage, conspiracy topics, and in religion and theology, no one does that. I mean Richard focuses mainly on geopolitics, that's it, okay, But we focus on a lot of things. So all of these people who complain and whine about me, it really only helps me because what happens is people hear these things and then they come over here and listen to what we actually say, and they see me lecturing through books, and then they realize actually knows what he's talking about, not just spouting out about whoever, what Sassy face lord is having sassy drama with another face lord, But a lot of you people actually feed on the drama, and so you're your own worst enemies. You could be actually learning about this stuff. If you'd listen to me, for example, about BTC, you would have a forty to fifty x profile portfolio. But what did you do the last seven eight years? Did you listen to the stuff I talked about where we actually applied this knowledge to getting monetary game And I'm not saying that's the only thing that matters, I'm just using it as an example. Or did you spend all these years playing video games, talking shit on the internet, scrolling nonsense and wasting your time? So you're your own worst enemy, not me. We're going to talk about the long term plans. By the way, I learned about replacement people groups, shall we say, I don't know in two thousand and seven, and that this was a strategy. I had not read into Fabian socialism. I didn't know a whole lot about that at that time. I knew that Marxism socialism was bad. I've never liked that, but I didn't realize that this was a pretty well thought out plant. And then when over on my channel. We just decided to cover the Quickly book the massive classic Tone Tragy and Hope. I noticed that he mentioned Count kutenhof clergy, and he says that the clergy and it might be also in Angle American established it in one of the two books. He says, they decided that the best strategy for Europe would be breaking it up and turning it into some sort of melting pot through the erasing of the existing people groups. And what's the best way to do that? Well, Quickly didn't really answer that question. He references Count Kutenhoff's book, and guess what, I bought and read Count Kutenhoff's Practical Idealism book, so I know what he says, and it's pretty much right. You can call it a conspiracy theory all day long, but it's in his texas in his books, and Quickly says, yes, they adopted that plan. You can fast forward all the way to General Wesley Clark, and we're recently saying in the last I don't know, fifteen years, twenty years. Yes, the plan is to essentially unravel and destroy the existing European groups and that will be done through mass people movements. Now, when I go on Twitter, and when I go on whatever, and I hear people on chatting about why this is happening. Really, only Lord of Voldemort has the full big picture to point out that it's by design, because he's familiar with all these texts that we're talking about now. Maybe not the Ratio book, because this book is basically an appendix to Tragedy and Hope and Anglo American Establishment. In fact, Ratio has read all those texts. He's also aware of the Big Nine event, and so he's able to integrate all these as well as critique the Fabian socialist origins of British intelligence and how this was really a bigger strategy that's methodical and by design. But it is so hard and it's almost damn near impossible to convey to people that it's by design. I don't know why people can't figure this out. The first thing they say is, oh, oh, it's a conspiracy theory. And then they'll say, you think that the lib towards are that competent, You're vastly over oathed to mouting the competency of the Lib towards. Look at Ker Starmer. He can't do anything. Ker Starmer's strategies and plans are working beautifully if you understand that the plan of the strategy is to destroy the existing people groups and nation states. And that doesn't mean that the nation state out of the Enlightenment is the ideal government. I'm not even saying that. I'm just saying that it's the next phase of the revolution. I'll ah brave new world is to get rid of nation states. Nation states are like bigger versions of families, so to get rid of them is what is absolutely not necessary to transition into internationalism. Now we're already a long way down the road to internationalism. International economic order was achieved, you could say, out of the Renaissance the acceptance of gold standard eventually, and I'm not saying that that makes anything other than gold standard good. I'm just saying that's just a reality. Right. Quickly talks about international law, international maritime law being set up out of the European wars, out of World War One or World War two, which essentially puts us in this Breton Woods scenario post World War two, where we have the dominance of democratic capitalism and the money power that's what runs the world. And you can include the corporations in that as well. They're pretty much the same thing. So it's not a libertarian versus you know, the state model. Okay, that's what the Enlightenment people were saying five hundred years ago. Okay, we're not living in the five hundred years ago world. We're living in a methodically strategically planned scenario about how to move the world into a Fabian socialist technocratic order. That's what we're living under right now. And if you doubted that, the koof period should have shown you that the international corporate order of the fortune one hundred, fortune five hundred are all on board, and most of the governments are on board. Why would they all have had the same policies if they aren't already on board. Another way to see this is the entire world teaches, for example, Darwinism almost almost the entire world. It is an unquestioned dogma. Now, even if you think that it's true, why does the whole world teach it? How come there's not a And yes there are more recently rise and compete challenges to it with Stephen Meyer and intelligent design all that kind of stuff. But I'm just saying, for the last one hundred years, it's basically been unquestioned dogma throughout the world. Beyond that in economics, as we just saw, as we lectured through Seiphidine's book Bitcoin Standard, the majority of that book actually wasn't even about bitcoin, it was about monetary history. So it's a great introduction to the basics of Austrian economics. I have some criticisms of Austrian economics, but it's certainly better than the monitorism of Milton Freeman or the Fabian socialism of John Mayner Keynes. Why is the whole world built on Keynesian institutions. That's what Ratu has demonstrated in this text. He showed that whether it's the IMF, or whether it's the post Bretton Woods mckinsian system, whether it is the World Bank, whether it is the United Nations, all of these have that ethos behind them. Why why would the whole world have one dominant gnomic theory If supposedly we live in a free West, of free exchange of ideas, there's dogmas that are not questionable, which shows we don't actually live in a free exchange of ideas civilization, and as we track the history of socialism in the twentieth century, particularly famine socialism. So I have to understand we're not talking about classical Marxism. Everyone knows and we can very clearly see that classical Marxism failed. And I've studied under Marxists. My graduate advisor, people, doctor Martel, was a trained under Frankfurt School Marxist guy. If I recall, he studied under Habermass's protege, I forget the guy's name, but he wrote his dissertation on Hegel and Republicanism. So I understand Marxism very well from the end, all the different branches and the theories and all this kind of stuff frank for school versus the classical histmat Dia Matt. I know all that stuff, and what we are dealing with today isn't exactly any of that. And that's what is so hard to convey to people. Because people don't know the history of Marxism and the nuances in the different sects and schools and schisms of Marxism. They think that, oh, if you talk about Marxism, then you won't talk about the Jews. Well, many Jews have been involved in Marxism, that's absolutely true. Most of the founding fathers of the modern nation State of Israel, as we've covered at nauseam for so many years, were explicitly atheistic socialist Jews. In fact, Moses says in his book Roman Jerusalem that he hopes and believes that through the doctrines of Freemasonry that Tel Aviv will become the kind of socialist utopia that the whole world looks to. And Theodore hertzel Heim Weitzmen, many of the other founding Zionists of the nation State of Israel, the modern Nation of Israel, should say back at in the late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, they also basically the same stuff. And if you read Roman Jerusalem, what's fascinating is that he relies very heavily on Spinoza and Hegel, which Spinosa doesn't surprise me, because he was, of course a Jewish guy who was actually excommunicated from his synagogues because of his pantheism. But you can begin to see the imminentizing of this process philosophy, which is, yes, Spinoza and Hegel. When you imminentize that, that's exactly what would lead to Marx. Right, it's not ethereal god beings and deities, the real gods and systems and battles that we're fighting are the dialectics within time and space, and so Hegel's hermetic religion, which actually also is very heavily influenced by Kabbala, which we've talked about, lectured about for ten years. Again, I took classes on Hegel, so I understand from Marxists how they read and understand Hegel. I don't. It's like people just don't have a clue about any of this stuff, and they listen to face lords who give them like one sliver of the message, and then they think that their Internet experts and they don't know anything. So, for example, did you know that social justice we hear about all the social justice warriors, all this do you know that comes out of Fabian socialists idealogues, The very buzzwords that we hear, some of them were used by the Bolsheviks, and the Fabian socialists only disagree with the Bolsheviks in terms of their strategies. Bolsviks wanted blood right away, take it over now, rise up right. Fabian socialist said that's not gonna work. The workers are too dumb, they're never gonna rise up and understand all this abstract socialist economic theory, and they were correct, and they said, we have to make alliance with big capital. Classical Marxists were hesitant to do that, even though Classical Marxism itself was funded by banking elites. However, the goals of socialism, according to doctor Coleman, are the eventual abolition of nation state governments, the abolition of the idea and belief in patriotism. Now, it's true that patriotism can be used and you can be manipulated through your patriotic desires, but this is a bigger picture than that. We're looking beyond. You know, did George Bush manipulate people at the Big Nine event through patriotism? That's true, But this is actually saying that the entire abolition of the belief in your own nature, your own nations, state, your own people group, etc. Has to be obliterated. The abolition of all property rights, the abolition of inheritance rights, the abolition of marriage and the family, the abolition of religion, particularly Christianity, the destruction of all national sovereignty and national laws. For internationalism, what are the buzzwords that the Fabian socialists pioneered to be liberal, to be pacifist, to be tolerant, to be believe in progress, to be moderate, to be peaceful, to be democratic, to support the people, all the same gibberish. And now we can talk about colonialism, oppression, whiteness, right, all the same buzzwords, just updated versions. Now, isn't it amazing how prophetic this book was because he says, they're going to open up the borders and import zillions of people from the Third World, and if you don't like that, they're just going to call you racist. And everybody will be afraid of being called racist. And in fact, the key element that they would use that would also be overlooked is the breaking down of male female relations. Women's liberation would be key to the success of Fabian socialism. And this actually comes out of people like from Eric Frohm and Walter Lippmann who said this as well. And I always forget this. Who's the guy that came up with the magical plastic garbage, the orgone guy that he's actual lunatic, But I'm not joking. He's like one of the key thinkers of the Frankfurt School. Is this lunatic who came up with orgon? I always forget this guy's name, but anyway, he was a He was a key figure in pointing out that in order to get rid of the patriarchy and to destroy Western civilization, what we'd have to do is get rid of the idea of the patriarch. How do we do that, Well, we do that through promoting the goddess. How do we promote the goddess? We promote sexual liberation. Okay, somebody in the chat, remind me of the guy who's the I never remember this guy's name, even though somebody sent me orgone one time in the mail, like as if I wanted that. And it's all it is, is like a little pyramid of like a bunch of garbage in case and a plastic pyramid, and it's supposed to like channel vibes or Wilhelm Reich, thank you. Wilhelm Reich was the father of Orgone, also promoting the notion of promotion of the goddess to promote sexual liberation, which was the only way to destroy patriarchy, according to them. So all these people write about this, you understand these this is in their books. And I studied under a dude who studied under the Frankfurt school guys, so it's not conspiracy. This is all real. So the obstacles to overcome, as we said, are national pride, patriotism. Rule of law is another one. You might think, well, I wait a minute, why would they want to aren't they liberals? Why would they want to undermine rule of law. They don't want rule of law to be a firewall to their scientism, technocratic tyranny. In other words, all the firewalls need to be gotten rid of. So even though the US Constitution isn't perfect, it's not necessarily an explicitly Christian document, it does have the influence of Christian you know, English common law, Roman law, Christian canon law, all those things had an influence on the Constitution. So there's Christian elements within it, and that's what's actually why it has to be gotten rid of. So more income tax and IRS models of taxation need to be promoted, by the way he's writing this in the nineteen nineties, getting rid of trade barriers to have complete open and free trade. And you'll notice, like the idea of having tariffs, which everyone was hating Trump for, that's actually a classic American model of producing so called funds for the government, not IRS. Taxation. How do you think the government under itself when there was no income tax, which by the way is just theft. But still, how do they do it? Well, it was things like tariff And so he's actually pointing out that total unrestricted free trade is itself a strategy that Marxists, socialists and Fabian socialists have always pushed. And you understand open, total unrestricted free trade is intimately tied with total unrestricted people movements. Now, idiot libertarians always picture this and portray this as this is what the market would dictate. People need to be freely able to go and trade. Oh but wait a minute, they're not. Look, they're not considering the forced people movements as a form of demographic warfare, which the Navy War College writes about. For those that don't know, this is a known principal warfare.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about your racist Oh, I can't talk about the actual books Like Kelly Greenhill wrote Weapons of Mouse Mike, So the Navy War College is racist for writing a book about the thing that they talk about. And this is so stupid, like this is this is how everyone is controlled, because they will just shut you down if you talk about what the system itself writes about So we talked before too about how social security didn't even exist until Fabian socialists pushed and had it put in place. It wasn't even a thing, and it actually went into the UK first and it bankrupted the UK. So you understand that they've had the UK has had many many labor governments and Labor is really just the Fabian Socialist Party, but it's rebranded as Labor to give the impression that it's about the workers, because they wanted to stop using the term quote labor, I'm excuse me, you the term socialists, so they just went with a rebranding of the Labor Party. And by the way, the Labor Party are the ones that are always pushing these open border scenarios and that's what leads to these horrible grape gangs and situations that we now see. So people cannot figure out though again it's not accidental, and nothing is ever going to change or be fixed until we figure out that you can't fix this by just electing a new crop of scoundrels, right, well, throw the scoundrels out, they're the bad apples. Then how do we fix it? The only way to fix it is to understand this is a systemic level problem, right. It's kind of like when we try to argue with or convince Roman Catholics of the problem, and the Roman Catholic thinks, well, I'll just wait until they elect a abased in trid pope. The errors are in the documents of Vatican Two. Gaudi Mespes teaches Fabian socialism, United Nations socialism. Popes don't do away with dogma in Vatican Two. They teach it. In fact, Leo just celebrated James Martin's skittles. What's the word I'm looking for, pilgrimage? The skittles Pilgrimage is being celebrated. Meanwhile, these delusional Roman Catholics are saying, oh no, this is actually based in trid. You can't make this up. Let's see, I think I put it in my bookmarks.
Speaker 3: Let's see, no way, where is it at.
Speaker 1: Let's see somebody sent me I think as a DM is what it was.
Speaker 4: Let me see if I can find.
Speaker 1: It based and tried Pope Leo. Oh, turns out he's hanging out with Oh here it is James Martin, everybody's favorite activist. Dear friends, I was profoundly grateful for my audience at the Apostolic Palace with Leo. The message I received is that Leo will continue with the openness that Francis showed to gay Catholics. Where's the based and tried. Now, these delusional people are ones that constantly attack me on a daily basis, These Roman Catholics, these tridecats. Every day is about refuting me, and their whole position is that we need to submit to Rome because that's really the only way to guarantee salvation. Why would anyone submit to this unless it's some sort of like gay BDSM submission thing that you guys are into, Like that's maybe that is what you guys mean. Now, Oh, but you have Lpdophoros went to a gay winning Yeah, do I support ELPTO foros No is our structure the same as yours. This is the head of your church. This is the infallible, indefectible head of your church who supposedly cannot teach error in theology or morals. So it's not just a question of impeccability sinlessness. It's a problem that is systemic, and it's the same inability that people have to understand systemic problems and how they're defeaters for system, just like it is impossible almost until they, I don't know, are awakened to it, to understand that it's not liberal incompetence. Nothing will change until we understand that it's not the liberals and their incompetence that are strong. That's a layer, protective layer that hides and cloaks the inner cunning technocrat who knows what he's doing. Ah, but you see, you don't talk about the big Z. You are a failure because you don't talk about the big Z. Really, so you would have me convert to Rome? Submit to Rome, even though I've already been through all this, and we're talking about the same Rome who praise in the synagogues, the papacy, whether it's John Paul the Second. In fact, entire books have been written about John Paul the Second's close most lifelong friendship with Jersey Klueger and how this changed Catholic teaching. So what the heck are you talking about? Are you insane? Do you not have basic reasoning skills? You can't figure out a basic contradiction? Submit to Rome? Oh, you mean the Rome that says that Jews shouldn't convert in the two thousand and three US Conference of Catholic Bishop Document Reflections on Covenant and Mission. What does it say? It is certain that there should be no mission of Christians to Jews because their Covenant remains in force. This is idiotic, dispensationalist heresy that the Vatican and the US Conference of Catholic Bishops is promoting. And I say the Vatican, because did the Vatican ever correct this? Has this ever been rescinded? I said this to Tim Gordon and he said, you want to know what, Tim? Can you believe what? Guess what Tim Gordon said about this document? And this is this is a lovely lawyer speak here. Tim said, well, it doesn't say not to It doesn't say that you shouldn't convert them. It says don't have a mission to them. It's like, now, you guys actually are tumbletists. Like the words are just redefined and they're they're they're massaged as needed. So again I'm sure some of you can't even read that, but there you go. Let me make it bigger for you. Can you read that? Yeah, submit to Rome. That says not to convert Jews and that supports skittles pilgrimages give me a break. The heck are you talking about? And how come nobody can figure this out? Like it's literally in everybody's face. I'm almost feeling like, really, the answer is that there's a spiritual blindness that they can't see, Like there's something that just like shuts off their mind and their spirit and their discernment when you show them things that are just out in the open. It's not like this is there. These are really difficult, obscure examples that we have to spend. You know, what does it actually mean? How do we understand that? And look at there's the difficult language. No, it's not even language, it's actions that show the beliefs. Jay, do you have an orthodox reading list? There's a video that's up called top ten or fifteen books. Kotsu ke Ignacio two dollars. I'm finna get some yakub knowledge. You know that much? You know that's right remnant ten pounds. In the UK, the Epping Hotel was overturned it's a micro hotel by Judge Bean, who's a Fabian socialist chair. He straight up said the rights of the migrants are above all those of the natives. There you go, the judge who overturned the attempt to stop this is the former Fabian Socialist chair. This vindicates everything that's in the Ratia book and every everything I've been talking about for years. So we have these epic vindications, We have these perfectly precise explanations telling you who's doing what, why they're doing it, what the overall plan is. And all of the retards on Twitter and the Internet just want to complain about me. I mean, you guys are your own worst enemy. Don't you understand I'm trying to help you guys out and you're your own worst enemies complaining about me. He's mean he only debates Catholics. I don't only debate Catholics. The majority of the debates are not Catholics. It's not even true. The majority of the debates are Muslims. And all you idiot tradcats thought you were gonna have a Muslim trad cat alliance. You are so stupid, you're so naive.
Speaker 5: Oh, we don't talk about what the talbot says. Do you know what the talbot says about Jesus? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I learned twenty years ago what the talman said is about Jesus. And if you'd listen to me, you would have known that twenty years ago. Matt Scrogan's two Dollars. I'm late to the stream. What is the book? Well, we got several books that we're talking about today. We're talking about Joan rot Tou's book Millner Fabian Conspiracy, which details this conspiracy like Tragy and Hope. In fact, he pulls heavily from Tragy and Hope. We're talking about doctor John Coleman's books Socialist Dictatorship, which was very prophetic. We're talking about Practical Idealism by Count Kutenhov Kolergy, which I knew about fifteen years ago. We're talking about is that it. Those are the main text we're discussing today. Now. I don't have my Ratcha book with me. I left it at the other place, but all the other books I do have with me. So Austin Alvarez five dollars. I was brainwashed as a government boot licker in the military. It's unfathomable, cringe looking back at it. It's funny you say that because people said, have you seen the trailer for this Jessica Chastain show on Apple? And it was like, oh wow, dude, this is like next level. Actually it's not even next level. It's literally just she's a meme. Now, it's so silly. So this whole thing got turned into a meme because the new show is her and her black husband rooting out you got it, white supremacist terrorists everywhere who are internet and sell people, and her job is to infiltrate the organization through the chat groups. Now, it's funny that we've had in the last few months, the last couple of years some actual you know, satanic online network groups that BX. I did an interview with BX. You can find that on Twitter where we talked about a lot of these groups. You might think, well, that kind of is real. No, no, no, this is actually the Alex Jones audience against So it's like they think the propaganda of ten years ago is still going to work, even though now everyone knows that this is just literal, ridiculous propaganda. And it's funny. I was reading the comments on YouTube underneath the trailer and they're all making fun of it, which is that's that's that's a sign that they're all losing. Everybody's saying propaganda, bullshit, nobody believes this and that, But that's great. So this is so the Hollywood propaganda is cracking and breaking. Oh yeah, so glad we got girl bosses in here stopping all the extremists. Now watch who the extremists are?
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 1: These are the unseen heroes that protect.
Speaker 5: Us all night.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I try people who are planning the text. Uh who's planning? Oh so heterosexual, straight, fit, buff white dude. Uh huh sure, Yeah, it's not like an actual t R E and Z lunatic. My job is pretending to think like them.
Speaker 7: To stop those people.
Speaker 1: Here we go military guys, right, r OTC guys, white guys with glasses, who, by the way, aren't tr.
Speaker 4: A n Z.
Speaker 1: They're just normal straight white dudes.
Speaker 8: Yah bombings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all those white Christian snipers? Uh huh? Are there any of these crooks? Are you serious? You mean, like, like all of these loons that they get to do this, they're like total shit lib insane, skittles, weirdos. You know, the real threat is the white Christian terrorist militia. Man, I look at that. Look at that. He's wearing a southern hat like a Southern boy, and he's he's unloading guns with a fat dude oh, militia. They're training in the woods. The militias are remember when who was the Maxine Wallaser what Maxine Wallas said? Trump? The training militias in the woods. They're coming to get you. The militias are training that you come get all the black people's remember that.
Speaker 4: It's massive.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny too about this, which a lot of like the the ship lips never seemed to realize. Hey, wait a minute, let's say this narrative is true. How come all the black people need white Jessica Chastain to save them? I thought we were anti racists, but hold up, hold up, hold up, we gotta have a sassy white girl to come save all the black Excuse me as racist as hell? Why are you trying to not be racist? Excuse me?
Speaker 9: Landing violence to make a state.
Speaker 1: That's a funny thing about I forget who. Somebody made this point years ago, and it was like the people who pushed the Hollywood propaganda like this, like nobody even realized. I think maybe black people are starting to white people are starting to realize it now. It's like, how come the saviors are always the liberal white people. It's like lib white salvation and This is the delusion of the Sandra Bullock movie with a football. I forget the name of it. You're not talking about precious though. That's a precious joke. Yeah, that was an example of it. But you start to notice, Hey, wait a minute, it's always uh oh, look, white dudes getting mad. Uh oh, white dudes getting mad at he's looking at Twitter. Somebody somebody called him racists on Twitter. He's getting mad. He's banging his locker after working out. Oh so all the white guys got to get to get there with the militias and the American T shirts. We've got a bunch of fat white dudes together, fat boomer gen X, no boomers, it's all gen X now with young guys.
Speaker 2: The kind of history refers to with.
Speaker 8: A month and it days.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here we go, Big nine event. Uh huh yeah, the Big nine event, which was run by Christian twenty five year old white guys. Right, I'm pretty sure they were behind the Big Nine. Yeah, absolutely, uh exactly. I mean, just insane levels of propaganda and and but what's funny is the comments on your YouTube, like nobody buys it. It's just making fun of it, like we don't this is bullshit. Nobody believes this anymore, so it is funny to see. Uh, the disconnect, like the Hollywood people's disconnect with what everybody actually thinks, is pretty funny. So here's an Antifa dude in the UK. What's he up to that? Oh he's tearing down British flags. And by the way, these people always look the same. They look like total degenerates, covered in tats. They look like just slob trash because that's pretty much what they are, right. Oh, look at this. Look how edgy he is. Oh he cut down the British flag and stepped on it. When that's so edgy, when literally the entire establishment is behind you, it's like, yeah, it's really edgy. Oh look at that, dude, you just got double double middle fingered. Oh take that right wingers, take that racist, you just got owned. I'm over here slapping my locker like that white christ and Mail in the Savant trailer. Yeah, he's so brave, Like he's taking down flags on a bridge alone in the middle of nowhere. It's he probably hung him up to take him down, right, to look him brave and edgy. Paul Watson says this is very dodgy. We have four AfD candidates dying in the middle of the election. Now, I haven't kept up too close with German politics, my assumption is that probably these right winging parties are pretty milk toast. That's they usually are, because you basically can't get away with anything in the EU or whatever, with anything wholesome at all without be called. I mean, they think Alex Jones is far right in the UK right the EU, and the UK think Alix Jones, who's libertarian, and Trump they think they're far right, which is ridiculous. But that is pretty suspicious. But now if it's suspicious, then that would suggest that we're actually up against a pretty cunning group of people, not a bunch of idiots. I mean, if you're going to take out people, you've got to be kind of competent. You can't be total like shit lib incompetent people. And yet we still have a giant, massive people that listen to Matt Walsh and Michael Knowles and all those people. And I'm sure Matt they say some good things, but remember what was it a year ago? I had a response to Matt Walsh and went viral where he's saying the libs are so incompetent, the incompetent libs. The incompetent I mean, like, it's not the incompetent libs that are running shit, dude, it's competent evil people. Why is this so hard for people to grasp? Lord diar? Can we debate? Anybody who would like to call in can call in today and I will open it up in a bit and you can call in and ask questions about whatever. Obviously we're on YouTube, so it can't be literally whatever. Okay, we're not going to debate six million because it was actually six hundred million people. Okay, so no debates on that. We're going to be debating the topics that are listed. And then yeah, I guess I please don't ask me about fasting and that kind of stuff. That's I'm not gonna answer. If you ask me catechumen questions about fasting, about the calendar, I'm gonna immediately move on. And then oh you block up menia. Is you want to answer my question?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: Now people are realizing, hey, our countries are Africa, what the heck's going on? When we went to Italy in our pilgrimage, I went to places where I didn't see any Italians. I'm not kidding. We went to Genoa and I was scared in Genoa. I'm serious. I didn't see any I thought Genoa is Africa or Pakistan. I don't know if you know that. But like if you go to these places, they say, here's Vienna, Okay, this is a protest in Vienna. Now, if you read Calergy, his reasoning is that we're going to have to have a world socialist government of some kind. There's just no other way. The other strategies and techniques of government and the models of living in life have not worked, and that's what's got to happen. And they just treat it like it's this inevitable thing. And then when we come to people like Peter Sutherland, right, he was another one of these major architects in recent years. I doubt that I'll be able to find that because that was an old Telegraph article. Maybe on Yendex we can find that.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Carnegie Council for Ethics, Secretary of General for Migration from two thousand and six to two thousand and seventeen. Wow, so here's a major character. Here we go, here's the BBC, the EU should undermine national homogeneity, says you and migration chiefs. Here's the Carnegie Council Carnegian Downment, major international in goo think tank power structure right here. United Nations special representative to the Secretary General of International Migration for eleven years key years from two thousand and sixty twenty seventeen. Who does he work for? Wt GAT and wto all fabian social institutions right here? This is a twenty twelve article. Now that's the institutions that you hear me talk about all the time. Here's the guy in charge of running all of this for eleven years of those key years that we're talking about. Do you think he did it? Know what he was doing as the guy in charge of open borders migration.
Speaker 5: The inculpetent Libs, the Libs are incumpetent, They don't know what they're doing. This guy knew what he was doing, You idiot. You're the incompetent conservative who's actually a lib. What does his fifth tab say? The fifth tab is a treat for you guys gay rappers. We're not to the gay rappers section of the show yet.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure that some of you in the chat are very eager for that. Don't worry, we'll get to it. I think somebody thought they caught me. Oh look he's got a tab open of gate gay things. What does it say? Oh, it turns out it's just gay rappers. Nah, dude, I'm not into skittle stuff, but I am into exposing the rap because then rappers is up to no good. Them rappers is growth. Oh nasty what they're doing over there and nasty stuff. So can you figure this out? Midwind? Conservatives? You have a guy in charge of running this at the biggest thing tanks in the world. United Nations got Carnegie Endowment.
Speaker 5: It's the incompetent libs. They don't understand that if they open the borders up, it's gonna harm the population and the people. I'm a confirmative. You're the reason that things are so bad. It's the conservatives are the They're the problem because you're too dumb to figure out what's going on, even though it's literally right here in the BBC, Like, here's the guy that says destroy Europe, who's running a giant globalist institutions. I don't know if it's a plan or not. What's the evidence of it being a plan. Is there really proof?
Speaker 1: Are you conspiracy? Now protests? Here's thousands of French people protesting. Look at this. Oh wait, excuse me, that's old. That's protesting Macron. Well, I mean there's I mean protesting. Macron is protesting the same shit, because he's another one of these socialists technocrats that's pushing.
Speaker 4: All this stuff.
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's go to Radio Genoa because they almost always have this kind of stuff up. Why is this happening in the UK Because the Fabian Socialist Labor Party has had this plan for over one hundred years and I've lectured through this over and over. Not Islamic mom spits in the water to bless it Allah forbid sleeping on your stomach. This is funny here we go. Did Japan just send a bunch of ninjas to attack? What the heck's going on? This actually looks like Pakistan though, because if you look on the or I don't know what language that is. If you look on the wall, I don't think that. I mean, that could be Europe because maybe they have like entire Pakistan Africa and grocery stores. I don't know. I mean, if if degenerate elites in the UK one hundred years ago wrote about how they would flood the UK and Europe with Muslims. Is that not enough for you idiot conservatives to figure out? It's a plant?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you people? How can you be so dense and so midwind? I don't understand. And for you trad cats, your Vatican pushes the same shit. Open the borders. Francis said it a hundred times. And you expect us to submit to Rome? Are you insane? What is wrong with you people? Donus says half of the signs in my town are Arabic. Well, guess what happens when you go to Houston. When you go to Houston, there are entire miles that you will drive where you see nothing but Cantonese billboards. Houston has the largest Chinese population, the largest immigrant population as far as I understand, in America. Why is there a giant miles of billboards of cant of Chinese billboards? So apparently even Japan is having Muslims brought into Japan to destroy Japan. And here's Japanese people protesting. People in Spain can't go to work because the idiot cult of Muslim of Islam is forcing everybody to shut down so they can pray the streets to Allah. I mean, people are so you guys are so naive, man, All of the right wingers that remember how all these for the last four or five years, all of you idiot right wingers believed and thought that the Muslim trad right wing alliance was gonna work. Oh, Sneako and Tate and all, Yeah, we're gonna make alliance with Islam. Islam is your enemy, you idiot. You're so dumb. Now. I fell for this too, because I thought back in the two thousands, not that it wasn't into Islam, but I thought, oh, well, if the Big nine event is making them the bad guys, then maybe they're not the real bad guys. No, no, no, that's way too naive. And what have we learned in the last eight years of debating Muslims. This is the dumbest cult out there. It is dumber. It's probably dumber than scientology. I mean, you have to be really dumb to believe what Islam teaches. And I didn't actually realize that until I got into a studying it. So I'm really glad that we had the debates with the Muslims the last seven or eight years, because how do I done that? I would have just assumed, as a person from the outside looking in, well, they have like bays and tried morals, and no they don't, you idiot, they do not. It's a slow boy, tarted religion. That's a cult for dumb dumps. In fact, when I read C. S. Lewis's Narnia many years ago, in fact I read it before i'd been doing a lot of these Muslim debates, I didn't even realize that A Horse and his Boy is a very subtle critique of Islam. Did you realize that? Did you know that? And what's funny about it is C. S. Lewis is basically calling Islam a pagan religion, And it's a genius way to critique that goofball cult religion. Why do you think it's so popular amongst people with Adiq. I'm not saying that IQ is everything in religion, but there is an element to which when they start critiquing the Trinity and the deed of Christ and all this stuff, and you start to see, wait a minute, these people can't make basic metaphysical distinctions, even when their own position about Allah's attributes requires those metaphysical distinctions. They can't do it. It's like, did you guys remember when we did the six hours of asking the hypothetical questions and we couldn't find a single Muslim who was able to entertain a hypothetical. They can't do it, vindicating the meme, how would you have felt if you hadn't had breakfast today? And so basically we have religion and cults that appeal to people and hold people who's who max out at double digit IQs ninety eighty eighty five. That's it. So you're you're not talking to you're talking to people who just can't do it. Yes, there is generational generational I N B R E D I N exactly.
Speaker 4: G.
Speaker 1: So in seventy two British schools there are basically no British students. There's two out of all of these. Here is on twip. So this is Germany is a giant. Now, all these idiot Muslims love this and I think that they're winning. They don't even realize that they're tools for this global elite.
Speaker 8: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Here's Brussels and it looks like Kabul. This is Brussels, Like I see one white dude, in this whole cavalcade here, Uh, there's one fat white woman and all Muslims.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now, this couldn't be done and it hasn't been done merely because there was one election that favored a bunch of liberal socialist candidates. You have to understand that the entire EU and the EU project was created, did buy the OSS and the CIA. On record, the Rattia book details that going all the way into the European Steel a coal conglomerate which is the origin of it, the OSS putting together mountains of propaganda to promote the European Project which becomes the EU. There's the documents of the Builderberg group which came out that the Builderberg was planning the EU in its earliest meetings. And yes, they adopted the count Koutenhove plan, as I detailed many many times over. I brought and have the book with me, so it's not a conspiracy. It's a real thing. He talks about it right here in his book Practical Idealism. What book the book I'm holding in my fucking hand, dude. You guys need to get with the program, man, Alexander, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Let's text some.
Speaker 2: Calls hey, Jay, how you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm great, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing all right?
Speaker 10: Obviously, no critiques.
Speaker 1: Just have two.
Speaker 11: Points that I feel like people don't really focus on. The First is like the generational divide that we have. Obviously, the boomers when it comes to immigration, borders, geopolitics, they kind of sold to sound.
Speaker 4: We all know that.
Speaker 11: But I call the Gen X boomer lights and I feel like they're trying to make a mark on them have revitalizing the economy, and the backbone of their plan is just more immigration, more you know, bringing in people from India to drive the trucks and everything like that. That's why you see so many of them. They are just even big name political figures just absolutely in the tank for guys like Vivic. You see estate politicians and Ohio you know, taking photos with him with their kids who look like it's a you know, I don't know if you saw that photo of the state politician in Ohio taking a picture with Vic with his kid, uh and the kid just looked like he was in you know, a hostage situation. But there's they just want to make a mark for themselves as revitalizing the economy and the way they view as doing that is through this egalitarian, open borders mindset where you know, anybody can be an American, let's bring them all in. They're going to make America better. Guys like this is our time to you know, bring the economy.
Speaker 2: Back, you know.
Speaker 1: And well this was this was the whole thesis behind our first episode of the Sam Hyde Show. Yeah was this was this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and an offshoot of that.
Speaker 11: My second major point is there's the specific type of those people would be, like the evangelicals, and the problem that they have is that if you were to actually try to internally critique their mindset, uh, they actually, when a push comes to shove, don't rely on any Christian backing for the decision making process. If you ask them, well, you know, why can't we, for instance, make Christian laws in this country?
Speaker 2: Will the point to the First Amendment.
Speaker 11: But if you were to logically walk them through and say, listen, say we got the majority of the states to you know, pass an amendment that abridged the First Amendment and made it where we could specifically pass a you know, a type of Christian law or something like that, well, they wouldn't be in favor of that, even though it followed their you know, liberty first, democracy first process of you know, utilizing the Constitution as it's been laid out. Because when it comes down to when most of the evangelicals, they have this false tringy they've set up where it's basically the Constitution, Schofield, Bible, and a historian Jesus, and that's really the trinity that they worship. They're always going to be liberty first, are always going to worship the Constitution before anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the other religions and worldviews do not believe in these separations, and they do not believe in abstaining from having power. So this is precisely why they will always lose and eventually they will die out. Because God is the source of power and providence and authority. He ordained and created the state. The state has a duty then to God and to Christian laws and morals. If it doesn't follow that, there will be penalties for that, and those penalties are exacted through things like massive Islamic immigration. So if Europe abandons its Christian heritage, the chastisement that you get is you're going to be ruled over by this crazy cult and This has always happened in history, where when people don't follow God, when they don't keep the commands, they don't keep his law, they get ruled over. That's you, you know, if you if the sault lose its savior, you get trampled on. And that's what's going to happen. So you either rule and do things the way that the Orthodox Church has laid down and the scriptures say, or you suffer the consequences and you're ruled over by these goons who will take power. And this whole idea that power is in the state is anti Jesus, anti Christian is a Baptist heresy that has led and it's out of the Enlightenment that has led to all this nonsense.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I know. I mean it was Baptist before I was, you know, brought in before I went to the Orthodox Church. Now, so I know all about that. One of the big things that you'll notice is that a lot of these evangelical types, the conic types and stuff like that, they're so willing to team up with anti Trinitarians. They'll team up with like the based Muslim or a lot of them will like you know, they adore Mormons, for instance, and they'll group up with them, but they will slander and absolutely talk down upon anybody who's in the Orthodox Church who actually is Christian. But they'll team up with people who aren't Christians because again, their first God is Libertus and that's that's who they worship.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this is what you get with heresy. So the reason heresy is such a massive problem is not just individuals. Heresy also affects society as a whole. If you guys recall, we lectured through the massive scholarly tone by Malcolm Lambert some years back, medieval heresy, and we saw that the motivations that a lot of the kings the Middle Ages had was to root out and to ban heresy wasn't because they were mean tyrants. Heresy had the effect of being socially revolutionary. So when we see, for example, the idea that Christians shouldn't have any role in government, there should be no Christian laws, et cetera, you're leaving a vacuum that wicked men fill and then they put in place wicked laws. You're gonna have Sharia law, you're gonna have secular tyrannical Socialist, Marxist law, whatever, those things step in and fill the vacuum. So either Christians are faithful to their calling and get rid of the Enlightenment and Reformation presubpositions that they have. I mean all of these Americanists, people who are like the Americanist Orthodox people of ancient Faith radio. It's like everybody knows that we had Orthodox kings and the Orthodox imperium, but they act like no. What's sacrosanct is separation of church and state, meaning that there's no relationship between laws and society and God. So they're basically Baptist Pietists who pretend to be Orthodox Christians and priests because they basically submit to the State department and do the Americanist version of what Christianity is supposed to be. So their first and foremost deity is America, just like he pointed out, like the Baptists, the Dispensationalists, the Constitution America, religious freedom is number one. Where is this anywhere? Okay, let's go to the first thousand years of Christianity or the scriptures. Where is this idea of religious freedom being the first and foremost hollowed protected thing. It's not. It doesn't exist. It's it's all just assumptions, post Reformation, post Enlightenment that everybody just assumes that, Oh well, all we all know that. How do we know that's? Where? Where does this come from? Here's Kier Starmer praising Islam. So you see, do you think these people are dumb? I just don't understand why you think these people are dumb. Hey, Conservatives, it's your it's you that's actually dumb because you can't figure out that these people are cunning, psychotic, sociopathic, psychopathic technocrats. They're not dumb, They're evil. This is what you don't understand.
Speaker 12: You're the problem in Globo of the government's missions in business, helping to grow our ecultomate, in education, giving young people the opportunities that they deserves.
Speaker 13: Of course, in charity work.
Speaker 12: British Muslims are amongst the most generous group in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 1: So do you think he doesn't know what's going on in his country. He's part of the Fabian socialist elite who want that for the country, and they've had it as a plan for a hundred years plus. I've shown you the books so many times. They said they would start with Oxford University bringing in Sufis. Why do they start with Sufi's because Sufism was cool and like syncretists, and it was a little more applicable to open minded professorial types. And then when they brought in more and more Muslims, then they started bringing in the Wahabi Salafi, real Muslims. But they couldn't bring in the Salafis immediately. They actually said, we'll bring him in gradually. Gradualism. That's the meaning of Fabian socialism, gradual transformation. Wow, here's so Paris, France is now Africa. They yea.
Speaker 6: On the fact, Well you have what about Russia? Russia has got millions of Muslim Yeah, it's a mistake there too.
Speaker 1: I mean, unfortunately, people in Russia think that there is this trad alliance between Islam Uh and Orthodox Christianity, just as foolhardy as all of these people and the trad cats in America, just as don't whoa, oh, here's this, here's this ridiculous Shia nonsense where they slapped themselves for Ali.
Speaker 4: Ali.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I mean, I don't know what else to say. Like, we've covered this countless times for so many years. People don't listen, they think, oh, you won't talk about Jews.
Speaker 6: Muslims are good?
Speaker 1: Really really okay, good luck with that. Let's see, we've covered that. What is this? Okay? Did you know? There's new Epstein files? Shocker, and it vindicates what we've talked about.
Speaker 9: The file leak that just happened from Ahud Barak, the ex Prime Minister of Israel, one of Epstein's very good buddies. Thousands of his emails were leaked online and like alternative sorts, they are talking about it, but the mainstream media totally silent, radio silence. And I have spent the last I don't even know how long just going down the rabbit hole, and I'm about to take you with me. This is just the start. This is just preliminary reporting. There's a lot of files, and just figuring out how to even analyze them has been a whole process. But through that process, working with my buddy over here on one screen and the reports on the other screen, and getting AI involved to write code that would scrape and then combine and then then analyzed. By the end of this, we're gonna get to how they were surveilling the Hillary Clinton campaign. Oh yeah, and Putin and Jeff Bezos, Bill Clinton, Benjamin det Yahoo, and there's links that will go to email report. But first I just want to tell you how we got because when you actually download the leaked emails, they come from two different emails. But when you go into those emails, there is just this whole mess of folders, and in each one there's more folders with different things. And each of these files is an individual email. Right, We're talking like fifty thousand emails or more each individual files.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I mean Epstein's sending fifty thousand emails to Ahod Barock. That's just that's just because they were hanging out doing science. It's not because jeff Stein mcgeffrey was working as a Israeli intelligence in any capacity. It's because they were like sharing, you know, like cheat codes for video games and ideas for scientific discoveries and how to help the countries that they work in to promote the general welfare. That's what it was about. What do you mean like, of course there's thousands of emails between them, even though he didn't have any connection to Israeli intelligence. I mean, imagine not knowing this by now, I mean, this is so stupid right. They were just doing science. Man, Why don't you trust the science and stop being a hate moment?
Speaker 9: All these different folders, How the fuck are we going to analyze them?
Speaker 1: So lately I've been playing, well, what's to analyze? Because it does not there's no connection other than just being friends sharing science. They're science friends. Why would you think there's anything other than being a science friend. Fucking science, bro, We're just studying earthworms and shit, man, we're trying to get to the bottom of how to heal cancer. Dude, Jamie, could you make me an expresso? We're working we're working together with Jeff Stein McAffrey and Ewood Barrock on healing cancer and saving the world. Why would you try to stop us? Huh huh. I'm working with Jeff Sent McAffrey and Ewood Barrock on healing cancer. Why are you trying to stop us? They're they're just sharing science. Why are you being weird? So he likes Zoro? I mean, I'm I like, who doesn't like Antonio Banderas He played a great Zoro? So so you oh, Jeff sy McCaffrey's bag cause he likes Zoro? Whoa whoa? Yeah, good job temple hat. I got a science friend and his name is E. Barack and Jeff Stein McCaffrey. We're doing some science together. We got a test tube and we got a little dreda and we spend it and we do some alchemy. Yeah, alchemy together with science and Secrets of life are gonna heal cancer. We're doing science. Yeah, just me and my science friends. We're doing science. Yeah, we're gonna heal the world. Alam is science. Yeah, anyway you can. That's there's there's material for a funny song.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: We have money. The tariffs were the backbone of American sovereignty. Cosmic dump sauce five dollars. Jay put the super chat image over on the right. Yeah, I moved it. Thank you. It was popping up over my face because I moved the camera. So I moved the superch think ck three months. Remember, papacy is a spiritual It spiritually blinds people. It's like a zombie virus. Yeah, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It's like dealing with the zombies. Man submit to Rome because the Rome. I mean basically, if you submit to Rome, you're submitting to Zionism. So think of it that way, So try to make me so what I thought. You don't mean to submit to Zionism, but you want to submit to Rome. I don't understand AC five dollars, submit to not submitting. It's the new avenue and papacy. There we go, Troitthodox ten dollars. The occult elites are the root cause of all the degeneracy and collapse. They are merely or are they merely accelerants? Would humanity have a downfall of its own or without them? Or would it be at a slower pace? Who knows? We I mean, you know, we don't live in you know, the alternate realities Man in the High Castle scenarios, So we don't know what it would be like otherwise. But one thing that people don't like, the world's problems are not Jewish people. The world's problems are not China. The world's problems are not all one thing. Now, maybe our national foreign policy and stuff like that, and free speech. Yes, APAC has a huge amount of control. They seem to tell us what to do. Sure, But man's problem, as Jesus said, is his heart. Man has to have a change of heart, has to have repentance. That's the root of the problem because otherwise he's just kind of by default serving satan ac two dollars Jahankka Honk jahank Ka Honk Savior Center. Yeah. So basically, liberal whites are so anti racists that they are reverse racist because they want to save all the brown people sold by whitebro five dollars. Bianca fights to the zombies, broke down every Hollywood propaganda peace that had blue eye blonde Christians, and it's basically.
Speaker 8: All of.
Speaker 1: Okay, that must be a channel. Yeah, I mean we've noticed for a long time that this is where I wear the glasses because apparently I'm a villain because I have bright blue eyes if you see me in person, So I'm having to hide my appearance because I'm apparently a Hollywood villain because of my genetics. LDN two pounds, Jay, I love your work much love from Romania. August ten dollars Jay. What's your favorite Muslim country in Europe? All of them? Islam is its own nation. It is the Nation of Islam. Actually the Nation of Islam with Yakub is my favorite Muslim country, which isn't technically Muslim, but one day, one day, we can hope we'll all be a Kubians, b Ryan two dollars, who coined the term skittles me Gelato Boy gifted five memberships. What's up houling the goods five dollars? This is off topic, but talking about heresy. Oh my gosh, No, I told you guys, I'm not dealing with calendar questions. Jubb. Jeff Say mcaffreey was obviously just emailing science tips on how to heal cancer and harvesting things from people. Yeah, exactly, thank you. I don't know why everybody's making a big deal about this. It's ten thousand emails about holistic medicine, cures, healing broken limbs, healing cancer, stopping smoking. I'm sure. Jeff Stin mcguffrey was very interested in how do we get people to stop smoking? It's bad for their health. Again, you guys need to like, why are you hating on people that are trying to help.
Speaker 9: With AIS in terms of helping find sources, helping dig through complex details and data, and helping get to primary sources and or in this case, aggregate thousands of email files.
Speaker 1: So it looks like so far, I was reading about what's come out so far, and it looks like it's just I mean, I'm not saying this is the only thing that's come out, but here's a video, another video covering and let's see.
Speaker 4: What this says.
Speaker 14: Documents have surfaced revealing startling details about the relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barrack, shedding new light on Epstein's global connections and his involvement in the surveillance industry. Leaked emails suggest that Epstein wasn't just a financier of secretive projects.
Speaker 1: So this one is interesting. It seems to be talking about getting close to the circles of Peter Teel. And let's be clear here, not every one of these emails means these people are compromised. What the emails show is we want to get close to and get in the circles of these people. So maybe they are, maybe they aren't, we don't know. But that's what this shows, which again shows that will then obviously he was doing this on behalf of.
Speaker 14: But was actively seeking to shape the future of global security with the help of powerful figures. Following his arrest for sex crimes, Epstein sought a new career path in the surveillance sector. In twenty fifteen, he partnered with Barak to invest in a security tech startup reporting homeland security, now known as Carbine. But this wasn't just about business. Epstein aimed to build connections with influential global figures. The leak of over one hundred thousand emails from former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak's inbox paints a picture of Jeffrey Epstein not just as a financier, but as someone eager to sit at the crossroads of private wealth and global surveillance. Among the revelations, Epstein was reportedly arranging a meeting with Peter Thield, the PayPal co founder and Pallenteer CEO. In twenty fourteen. Epstein even asked Barak to spend real time with theel to build further connections.
Speaker 15: And moreover, it's extremely obvious to anyone who watches that this guy had direct connections to a foreign government. Now no one's allowed to say that that foreign government is Israel, because we have been somehow cowed into thinking that that's naughty. There is nothing wrong with saying that.
Speaker 14: These shocking details have reignited discussions around Epstein's mysterious ties with right wing pundit Tucker Carlson, even suggesting that Epstein had been working with Israeli intelligence during the years he was allegedly trafficking Minus. Carlson speaking at the Turning Point USA Summit added fuel to the ongoing conspiracy theories surrounding Epstein's ties to global power networks. Epstein's efforts weren't just limited to Silicon Valley. In twenty fifteen, he introduced Barak to Russian business elites connected to Vladimir put In Circle. Leaked emails show Epstein positioning himself as an apolitical go between, offering advice to navigate US sanctions and suggesting meetings with Russian officials on the markets and financial systems.
Speaker 1: Epstein's interest in Sabina, as you know, we've covered many times over and for a few years now Whitney Web's excellent book volume two from my publisher, International Blackmail Volume two about Maxwell and Epstein. And so I think if you've read this text, and as we have, and we've promoted it, recommended it, not really anything in this is that surprising. It's kind of like, yeah, this is just further confirmation of what was obvious. However, to a lot of the public and the normies out there. This is apparently still not obvious. So it's like, man, guys need to get with the picture, dude, Like this is obvious and well known. No Lean's technology was more than just financial.
Speaker 14: He was deeply involved in take discussions asking Barak about emerging I mean, this.
Speaker 1: Is not anything revelatory. I'm not saying the emails on revelatory. I'm sure they will be. I'm saying this point, like, yeah, of course he was involved in all these tacked transhumanist adventures. There's whole chapters and when he was a book on.
Speaker 14: That trends like cyber warfare, artificial intelligence, and Israeli military strategies.
Speaker 1: What na ah, that's just science. He's just sharing science tips with science friends. That's it.
Speaker 14: Through report, he Epstein sought to influence emergency response technologies, even engaging with a former Israeli intelligence officer to keep tabs on these developments. Despite Epstein's involvement, Barrack tried to distance himself publicly. In twenty nineteen, after Epstein's rearrest, Barrick announced he was dissolving his partnership with Epstein, But as the leaked emails show their ties were deep, with Barrack seeking Epstein's investment advice for other ventures, including levertection and electromagnetic imaging startup. These emails offer a rare glimpse into Epstein's network of influence, one that's spanned across industries and borders. As the fallout continues, the implications of Epstein's relationships with global power players like Baraque Feel and Russian elites raised troubling questions about the intersection of surveillance technology and international power. With the leaks now public, the ripple effects are only just.
Speaker 1: Beginning, so it's going to be interesting to see as people dig through these what is actually going on?
Speaker 8: Right Jaden, what's up man?
Speaker 1: I'm you and turn them onto one.
Speaker 4: Doing.
Speaker 1: Jay, thank you so much.
Speaker 16: For having me as the cause of an or to speak with you. Hey, I just had a quick question. I'm about to finish this book. I'm not sure if you're familiar with it against our better judgment by Alison Weir Uh just regarding the establishment of the state of Israel. And I understand that Israel is a different you know, political and theological sense, but I've been looking into Orthodoxy recently and I've just been doing quick little chat GPTs.
Speaker 2: I know that's usually not a good way.
Speaker 16: To cateche somebody, but could you give an explanation or the Orthodox explanation of replacement theory and supersessionism, Because when I read the Catholic explanation it makes sense to me, but I tend to not agree.
Speaker 2: With most things that are Catholic. Thanks to you, I'm leaning towards more Orthodoxy.
Speaker 16: But then when I look up the Orthodox position on replacement theology and supersessionism, I find it a little hard to understand.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that it's wrong. I just would like a better explanation from some like you.
Speaker 1: Well, when you say I read the Catholic position, I don't know what the Catholic position is because it keeps evolving in morphine. And in two thousand and three, the US Conference of Catholic Bishops, basing itself on knos or taught to him, Vatican two said that Jews shouldn't be converted. So who knows what the Catholic position is? Because the post Vatican two Catholic position is basically like dispensationalism. However, Jesus is very clear in Matthew twenty one that the nation state of Israel was divorced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what I assumed.
Speaker 16: And I only asked this because I actually I'm not a Protestant, but I have a close, long term family friend that is a Protestant pastor, and I asked him just a simple explanation of why he supports Israel the way he does, and he still believes in the Old Covenant, and he says it's really because of the Book of Revelations. And then as I was explaining my position in my thought process, he said, oh, well, you sound like someone that is a fan of replacement theology, that you know, we the Christians, are the new Israel, that we are now God's chosen to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean God, I mean the New Testament says that like dozens of times. So so whoever you're talking about is an ignorant, brainwashed dispensationalist, That's.
Speaker 16: What That's what I was assuming. The only reason why I wanted your position was because when I was reading what the conclusive Orthodox position was, it seemed to say that Orthodox tend to stick stay away from the term replacement, and they do believe in the New Israel, but they don't like calling it replacing. They still say that Jews have a part of God's plan.
Speaker 1: Well, Jews will be saved in the future. The Eastern Church Fathers believe and speak consistently about a future conversion of the Jews. So Jews are still Jews, but Rabbinic Judaism is essentially a cult that has set itself against against Orthodox Christianity and against Christ. So both of those things are true at the same time. And that's why we say that, as Romans eleven says, when use convert, they can be grafted back in.
Speaker 2: Okay, makes makes total sense.
Speaker 16: I think that's exactly the answer I was hoping to hear.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 16: I could probably say I'm here and ask questions all day.
Speaker 2: But I want to give somebody else the chance.
Speaker 10: Every time you do one of these, I want to jump on and ask a.
Speaker 2: Question, but I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 1: Are those are good questions?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You just pop back in anytime ex communicado, ex communicado, what's up, hi Jae?
Speaker 2: Or to look up here? I have one question.
Speaker 17: So it's about my debates with protest answer regarding how do we how do we believe to saints and church fathers. They say Bible is infallible, about tradition and the rest of things, that they are not valible. Why why do we believe then, among.
Speaker 2: God that things?
Speaker 18: I say, because the they lived holy life, and many many with them asthetics and infesting, and some day they have so much grace they could perform miracles are prophesizing.
Speaker 2: That's the reason.
Speaker 17: Whether and they respond to whether those miracles are from Satan or or even lie spells.
Speaker 10: How good?
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't go without. If you're debating where the Protestant I wouldn't go to the route of trying to prove to them that our saints are holy, because they're just gonna immediately filter it out because they need to have their presuppositions challenge. So I would debate with them about the notion of tradition itself and the formation of the Biblical Canon, because if that falls, Protestantism will falls. But you're not will fall, and that's what always happens. That's what happened to me, and most most people who convert from Protestant Orthodoxy, they have that process or conversion. You're never going to convert a Protestant by trying to prove to them and our saints or holy because they're just gonna filter it out and handwave it. Cyde girl, what's up, cy girl? What's up?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I hate to blindside you with this because it's more political than theological, and you were probably too young at the time to think about it much.
Speaker 2: But if you've see in the.
Speaker 20: Movie Charlie Wilson's War, you probably know all about the Cold War effort of the United States to support the Islamic Muhaja Deen against the Soviet Union. And I'm wondering which side you would have taken in that conflict, or what if you have just stood back and not gotten involved in all at all, as opposed to the Reagan administration and Zubignya Brazinski, who actively supplied to Mujahadeen against Moscow, And after all, Moscow is still the Third Rome, is it not.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm going aware of that for twenty years. I've lectured on Razinski's books that whole strategy. We just covered it actually about a month ago we did a whole free inter page book on that topic by Max Blumenthal. So I'm very familiar with Representative Wilson Charlie Wilson, the support for the Mujahadeen. There's no easy answer to that because of the complexity of the Cold War. But overall, I think the Cold War was a long term false dialectic to transition the world into a technocracy. So I don't believe in Sovietism or the NKVD. But I also don't believe in Western atheistic capitalism, so I don't really care for any of them. So I'm not sure what your question assumes that I'm supposed to choose some side of this conflict.
Speaker 20: Why Well, because the muJava Haadeen clearly represented fundamentalist Islam, whereas at the very least, even the Soviet Union, even though under the Bolshuviks, is still the residence of the Third Rome.
Speaker 1: No, that's crazy. Why would Bolshevism have anything to do with the Third Rome when their whole goal was to stamp out the czar and the Christian monarchy.
Speaker 20: Because because stalin formed an alliance with the Russian Orthodox Church, No he didn't.
Speaker 1: He infiltrated it and tried to install KGB bishops and they had a three tiered system where they marked the bishops that were compliant, the ones that were possibly compromisable or compliant, and the ones that were absolutely not compromisable. So you've oversimplified something that was way more complex than that.
Speaker 20: So with respect to the Afghan Mujahadin, is it fair to say you would have stood aside from that conflict and been sort of a conscientious objector to even getting involved in it because you wouldn't want to pick sides between Bolshevism and fundamentalist Islam. That does that summarize your review?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, Stalin tried to tried to stave off some of the problems that Bolshevik revolution caused. One of those was the massive delinquency and single children that resulted from Bolshevism pushing free love and pushing gay rights, all that kind of stuff, a bobo abortion. So it's part of the reason that Stalin made the NKBD have these anti homosexual and anti degeneracy policies. Had nothing to do with him being Orthodox. He was an atheist, but he saw that that was a better approach to stopping Bolshevik collapse than continuing to allow it to happen. So he tried to take on kind of a I forget that there's a guy named something like Ustinov or something that he was influenced by these guys who thought that there should be some some allowance for the church, but they needed to be submissive to the Soviet state. But you're completely wrong that has any that that has anything to do with the Third Rome. So you sound like a brainwashed neocon who believes a bunch of nonsense about the Third Rome. As if that's like Sovietism, which is retarded well.
Speaker 20: After the fall of Constantinople, at least in a technical sense, the center of Eastern Orthodoxy did in fact migrate.
Speaker 1: Did I say that there's not a Third Rome? I said that Sovietism has nothing to do with the Third Rome. That's retarded.
Speaker 20: What about the current Russian Federick?
Speaker 1: How about you go be a neocon boomer and live out your existence in that retarded bullshit. How's that okay? Grandma, go back to the go back to the to the diner and get some Tata tacks and some Virginia slims. Grandma, go back to the bas Ye, Grandma, I don't have the patience to debate a retarded boomer right now hauling the goods. Nope, we're not doing that job. I know you read that until a while. Do you think Destiny will go to prison? I have no idea what is going on, but I hope so. He seems like a complete, just piece of trash. Is there some update that Destiny might go to jail these boomers? Man, there's nobody more arrogant stupid than these boomers that are brainwashed. Destiny will be going to trial. This is just random. Actually this is old, so I don't know this is true. Let's see Latest. I wish you could actually look up the the recent news on here, but you can't. If you search a topic. When you hit this is what's so annoying about the way this is set up. Right now, you get the top post from February nineteenth. I don't care about February, like that's not relevant anymore. But if I go to the Latest, I get infinite gibberish bots that are just This is why this is so, I mean, this thing is still broken. They need to fix this. And it's the worst of all is if you try to look up crypto news right because if you want to see something up to date, obviously all you get is a thousand crypto bots in the replies, which is completely worthless, Keem argus five dollars. Who is better the persons that hate the Orthodox religion or the other guys that hate it? Yeah, it's just like boomers can never get out of dialectics, right, It's like they're just completely in masched in dialectical conflicts and either ores and so the whole question just assumes that there's like either or that I'm supposed to choose. Do you want Satan or Lucifer? Choose wisely, I'm mute Keem Hello, yep.
Speaker 21: You know, I hear you say often about submitting to Rome, but you should actually be submitting to Jerome, you know, blm now. But on a more serious note, I hear like on a lot of these protests they're complaining about replacement, which is fine, and I actually.
Speaker 2: Agree on a lot of that topic.
Speaker 21: But what I commonly see in these protests are guys that are like forty and older dudes. And especially in Australia and extremely liberal country where the birth rates are extremely far down and it's extremely atheistic and agnostic, I wonder what these people believe.
Speaker 2: Who's going to fight, like, who's going to fight off the Muslims?
Speaker 21: Because they're willing to blow themselves up for their beliefs, and you can't really battle that ideology with atheism.
Speaker 1: No, that's absolutely right. I don't know how anyone thinks they're going to fix this by what protesting bitching about your socialist government. Well, I mean, you guys have been atheists as a society, like he's saying, for decades. Like that's what I'm like. One of the reasons we focus on people at an individual level converting and having a change and getting into orthodoxy is that that's the best thing at a local, organic level to change things, Like trying to change the society politically is for ignorance twenty year olds. By the time you're forty, you realize that that's pretty much futile. So all of these people that are thinking they're going to do that, well, they're going to wise up. They're going to learn that what I'm saying is right as they get older. Eastern what's up? So, I don't know. I mean people are saying Europe will be in a civil war. I mean, who's going to fight a bunch of like forty year old pubgoers that worship English soccer. They're not going to fight. All they have to do is keep providing them endless bread and circuses, and like what are they gonna fight for?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Hear me?
Speaker 2: Yep, okay cool? Some a CD of human had a question. I was reading John Damascus and he was.
Speaker 22: Talking about basically like how the father is eternally the father and that's like this necessary, but with him being the creator and I'm probably like confusing the his essence and energies here, but with him being the creator, is creating like an energy or is it like he doesn't have to he just do not have to eternally be a creator?
Speaker 2: Or am I just like way off?
Speaker 1: Well, he eternally has the power of creating, but he's not eternally a creator. So he actualizes the power of creating when he wills to create. But the generating of the sun is not an action of will, and the son is not a product of energy. So this is something that the Cappadocians argue against you Unomias, because you know me says any action is an energy, is a work. Therefore the son being generated is an energy and therefore the son is a work. Therefore he's a creature. And the cappit Doocian saying no, no, there's different types of things that God does, different types of works. The action of generating is not an action of will, it's of the Father's nature. So the son is eternally generated by necessity because God is eternally a father. But God is not necessarily eternally a actualizing creator. He eternally has the power of creating, but he's not eternally a creator until he wills to create. So that's the difference between different types of things that God does.
Speaker 22: And would that cause any problems for him being immutable?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, because to actualize the power of creating doesn't doesn't necessity or lead to any change in God or in his essence.
Speaker 22: Okay, okay, And then I have one more question. It's basically, what do you have like a holdout? Like I think it was Saint makes.
Speaker 2: Seems a confessor, he has to hold out? What do you mean, like, maybe I'm not the.
Speaker 22: Saint wrong, but what do you have a large part of the church in heresy? Oh yeah, basically, how do you.
Speaker 2: How do you like, how do you know that they're right? Or how do you like, how do you know what the true faith is?
Speaker 1: If like the majority of the church, Well, the true faith isn't determined by the majority. So knowing the true faith according to what is said in First John. John says you have an anointing and you know all things. He's not saying you have omniscience. He's saying that the Holy Spirit, when you were chrismated, guide you to know what is true. And so as long as our motives are sincere and we trust God, God's going to lead us to truth. There's nothing it's not Protestant to say that the individual Christian, ordized Christian can know the truth. The difference is that there's times where there's confusion, there's times where there's chaos. It doesn't mean that you can't know the truth, even if a lot of people are confused, and even if you're in the minority, because truth isn't determined by majority. It's just that there are rare instances in church history where the majority can be wrong, like in the Arian Crisis or the Iconic Class crisis. A large portion of the Church was Iconic class and it was wrong. So the means of knowing the true faith are what was the faith prior to that time. So if we're in the seventh century and there's a there's a controversy about icons or something like that. How are we going to know what the true faith is when a lot of the people don't believe it. Well, we look at what was the faith of the last seventh centuries, So that's one of the means. But ultimately we know that God will guide us the truth because we have an anointing and we know all things.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that's actually a good question because I think people overlook this because they think that not you. But like when people you know, talk about like usually it's like the Roman Catholic mindset. Let me see, so John is writing to us who've been Chris maated talking about this anointing of the Holy Spirit. Right, you have the unction of the spirit and you know all things. So if we're actually living our Christian faith and we're living according to Christ teaching and living in the life of the Church, we will have the gift of discernment. We will have the unction to know all things. We're not going to be I have no idea what's true. We don't. This is the difference between us and the Roman Catholic position. The Roman Catholic position, it's almost like it doesn't even grasp that the individual Christian can't have a direct knowledge of the power and work of the Holy Spirit. It's like, oh, you do what Rome says? Well, how do I know I'm interpreting Rome?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh well, well, uh, look at the interpreters of the Holy Father's words. Okay, well, but are they infallible? So it's this never ending hamster wheel spiral. And again this is not in isolation. Okay, this is not some Pentecostal thing where it's like the apostle John is teaching that you have the anointing of the Holy Spirit and you don't need the bishops or the church. It's in concert with the rest of divine revelation. But you'll notice that, I mean, Roman Catholics are supposed to have chrismation, right, confirmation, Well, what significance does that even have in the Roman Catholic system? Basically nothing? And yet because why well, they don't have and believe, they don't believe in the direct energetic presence and action and knowledge of God. You only know creative effects, and the created effects are some kind of like hierarchy that that's run by the pope. I mean, it's just ridiculous. So it kind of reminds me of Uh. I think there was this phrase that Kant said, and I'm taking out of context because kat was talking about he said something like self imposed slavery, and he's talking about the Enlightenment and or philosophy. But that's the best application, not for contentism, not promoting content philosophy. I'm just saying that principle is true, that like people want to be enslaved, like That's the weird part is like people want to be enslaved to these idiotic systems, and they're their own worst enemies. That's the problem here. And so people want to make they want to project as if all the problems are everyone else, and sometimes the problems are other people. But in many cases you're your own worst enemy. You're the real problem. Jad.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, you hear me.
Speaker 23: Hey, Jay, it's a gem. I have a different now, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not so much.
Speaker 23: I was gonna ask a quick question. This is one of the topic of like Catholicism and all that I've noticed, and I'm sure he's noticed. It is like a strain of some Eastern Orthodox I don't know if they're all cradle or convert and they tend to be trying to like correct what most of Orthodox he is, you know what I mean. I mean we refer to them sometimes as like Latinizers.
Speaker 2: I think most Orthodox you.
Speaker 23: In particular, are not you know, good enough at original Sin and we've strayed too far from the West or something. I obviously don't believe those claims.
Speaker 2: But what would you say about.
Speaker 23: This weird chronically online habit, this little phenomenon where these guys are trying to i don't know, relatinize Orthodoxy, you make it less different than the Western Church.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In fact, it's great timing that Errors of the Latins just came out, because although George was not directly intending to write this book to combat Latinizers, it actually ends up providentially being a great reputation of these people. So, you know, as we pointed out in the Tim Gordon debate, this two volume series is really good. It's out you can get over here at Uncut Mountain Press. I've been going through both volumes, finding quite a bit of excellent gems in this and what we start to notice is that no the Orthodox conception of original sin or ancestral sin is not wrong. We didn't all misread it. And in fact, one of these main people the other day that was pushing this on Twitter, turns out he's not even Orthodox. He goes to a Melchite church. So it's like nobody should be listening to these self published, anonymous weirdos who never tell who their bishop or their priest is or anything like that. They just push their self published nonsense online to a bunch of ignorant and new convert Catechuman inquirer people. So if you actually are serious about refuting and rebutting a lot of this stuff, Ariz the Latins is great because it's all of the ethos of the errant Latin positions. It's not just a question of do we believe in august sinning original sin. First of all, they don't even understand that Augustine's conception of original sin is bound up with his neo platonism. He thinks that all men are in adam as in an archetype, and that's not the Orthodox conception. And so you'd have to buy into neoplatonism and his conceptions. And guess what, I've already done a three hour talk for you guys, and I've already gone through this. This is another reason why I know what's right on this position is that I was in the exact same boat as these people in two thousand and seven. I was stuck in a lot of these Augustinian and Western and Latin ideas of original sin, and I struggled with it. But I didn't understand the type of metaphysics and anthropology that you read about in a book like Free Choice in Saint Maximus, and when you read Saint Maximus's approach, that there's different systems here between Augustine Origin and Saint Maximus. Right, they have different accounts of creation, Fall, Grace, and Escaton, all three of them. And so you've really only got three options in the history of theology unless you want to be a Protestant Calvinist or something like that. You're going to have to choose Maximus's account of Genesis, kinesis, and stasis, or you're going to have to choose Origin or Augustine. Obviously, for the Orthodox position, the explicitly developed and I don't mean that in the Roman Calolic development of doctrine sense, but the explicated sense of all this is found in Sa Maximus. None of these people have significantly read, say Maximus, and so they should be discarded. They don't even know how to cash out a non dialectical conception of willing after the Fall or in the Esketon. So don't waste your time with any of these people. And if you want a talk, here's my three hour talk on this subject, and then you won't burden yourself with listening to a bunch of twenty year old melkites. Troy Orthodox ten dollars on X I create custom lists of trusted accounts. Okay, maybe I need to do that. These will auto update and they'll filter out junk. Never touch the for you, Yeah no, I absolutely never do it for you. So I'm ahead of you on that account. So here's the link to get volume one and two of Against the Latins right here by George book already been making profuse use of the book. Does anybody know what the story is with Destiny? Is Destiny going to jail? Or like what? I have no idea what's the story with this? I know it has to do with revenge, prawn and whatever kind of thing he was running, but like I don't know about court and court case stuff. Put away the sword one dollar. If orthodoxy is true, then how come Orthodox priests bless soldiers because the Church is always blessed soldiers because they're about to die. Does Orthodoxy serve the state? Well, Church history is complex and every church has had to deal with the relationship of church and state. So this the fact that you're looking at Orthodox priests blessing soldiers, Not only is that not an that's not anti Christian, that's actually the historic Christian practice. So you're ignorant of church history because all priests in all nations have always blessed soldiers before going to battle because they're about to die. So of course, how would that disprove ortho Christianity. That's just ignorance eighty five dollars. I'll think Tucker is legit when he has the full interview with KGB sorcerer Jay Dyer. Hey, you know, I'm looking forward to that. If that ever happens, it would be a great thing. I'd be very thankful and appreciative. I feel like, you know, if you're gonna have people like Doug Wilson on like, I got a lot better material than Doug Wilson. So jub now we read that we're in the turn of three dollars, gop Republicans will be pro trends in five to ten years. They're actually mostly pro skittles. Now, yeah, exactly. But I'm not just talking about the normy Republican. I'm actually talking about the supposed you know, the Knowles they're the humid Matt Walsh's and then Michael Knowles is and these kind of people. Like even these people are like they don't really know what's going on. Bob Dog ten dollars. I know you don't know anything about soccer. But English is the premier successful soccer league. It's a billion dollar industry. I'm aware of that. It has a lot to do with geopolitics too. The British government is trying to regulate it to make it better. It's the next big thing to destroy. Uh what, I guess, I don't know. Why would they want to destroy it. It's like bread and circuses, just any and three dollars. I mean, I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't know. What do you think about Ukrainian Autocephalist Church. I've never been to one. I don't know. I know that they were saying some pretty nasty bad stuff because that guy gave an icon to putin, which is just seems like proper protocol. I grew up Protestant, I got into Gnosticism, but now I'm seeking Jesus and the church. I would say look for a ro corp or Serbian Orthodox Church, or maybe even Antiochian Orthodox clips became a member. What's up, dude, Rossi? What do you think about Gridell's ontological proof? Could you combine it with tag? No, not really, because the ontological argument. I have an essay critiquing that on my website, So you could go look up my critique of the ontological argument and that would apply to Anselm and Gridell's version. You could make a ontological a transcendental version of the anthological argument, but as it is, it wouldn't work anymore than the other classical arguments work because they assume a whole bunch of things that won't be granted. What do you think about Rostafarian Rossavarians don't actually have a theology. There's it's a very non theological tradition, if you want to call it that. Now, I do like to remind people about rappers in the rap community that it's faking.
Speaker 7: Gay Chakor and I attend Tamipie High School and I'm seventeen years old?
Speaker 15: Do you like being seventeen?
Speaker 7: Like, seventeen is such a weird age, it's such a in the middle age. You're not eighteen yet and you're older than sixteens.
Speaker 1: But I like it.
Speaker 4: It's nice. It's like a learning stage for me.
Speaker 2: Do you wish you could be eighteen or when.
Speaker 7: You get some more rice, Well, eighteen will bring lots of responsibilities that I don't want, but it'll bring respect that I feel like that's the only way I can get it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: I try to be as mature as I can be and demand it wherever I can get it.
Speaker 2: But eighteen is like you're an adult.
Speaker 1: What's funny about the rappers is that all the other rappers, for years, we're all saying all the other rappers are faking gay. That it turns out they're all faking gay. I just thought that was funny and a little bit of a reminder there. I thought there was actually more to this story because I saw a thing pop up saying that there was more gay rapper drama going on or something. But turns out that was all a bunch of fake people were just trolling, which is funny, but it didn't actually end up being the story I thought it was gonna be. So I turned on I searched gay rappers, and leonarda our friend, is the first one that came up here talking about how the rappers are all faking gay. Let's see we covered that. Bobby, what's up? Plus the speaking gate? What's up? Man, Bobby Alfredo, Fredo Corleon, what's up? I'm you.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 10: Can you hear me?
Speaker 20: Hey?
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 10: So I've heard you talk about the transcendental argument for God. It's very compelling. You know, we get knowledge morality from God. But I want you to expound upon that in terms of, you know, how does that relate to the specific Judeo Christian God.
Speaker 2: I haven't quite yet.
Speaker 10: Figured out how this character that we have in the Bible could be that guy that we have in the transcendental argument. It seems like, you know, from when I'm meeting in the scriptures, that the God in the Bible isn't moral. He seems to be evil. You know, It's just it's a character. So if you can, if you can explain, well, now.
Speaker 1: I've got tons of videos on that. You can go watch those videos.
Speaker 8: So mh.
Speaker 1: But that's just another one of these pagans. He's not he's not really answering that question. Is another pagan bringing the same bullshit. What's up man, Hey, Dre, can you hear me? Yep?
Speaker 24: All right, not necessarily to derail the conversation. But my question was, I would say, over the last year of kind of you know, going through the information that you kind of provide you in relation to geopolitics, some of the you know, more considered you know, conspiratorial information. What the question was, how do you see it necessarily playing out in terms of, you know, do you just kind of see like, well, I'm providing the information so that the people are aware, but necessarily you know what that will amount to, uh, you know, it's kind of unclear.
Speaker 2: Do you see it as.
Speaker 25: You know, I am potentially providing, you know, a catalyst for people, you know, to resist in the future, you know, like you know, once there's enough people you know to kind of kind of you know, have their eyes quote unquote open in relation to the you know, kind of like a larger picture. And then I would say outside of that, you know, you personally, you know, like like do you see this as a necessary step you in order to be able to let's say, you know, let's see the powers that you know affect you know, things kind of in the background, or is it just something you know that kind of becomes like, well, you know, I'm particularly interested in this field of studies. You know, this information is interesting, but it's not necessarily crucially for somebody to be on board with all the pieces.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a fed question. So good job, Yeah, glad. Do you think that's funny?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, yeah, sure, yeah, yeah, I'm trying to start an army, right, that's a joke. Beldner, what's up? You can go hang out with Jessica Chastain and do your savant work. What's up? Man? I'm you?
Speaker 2: Oh can you hear me?
Speaker 20: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Jay or dires Sorry.
Speaker 13: I'm an agnostic and I'm also a content like a transitent to our dealist. I wanted to know if you want to debate about god existence. Okay, sure, you used to present the argument and we can talk about it.
Speaker 1: Do I what do you.
Speaker 2: Want to present the argument and then we can talk about it.
Speaker 1: I don't have the energy to go and represent the entire argument I presented a thousand times. I mean, if you know the argument, then let's just skip that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I just begin.
Speaker 13: So I believe asking for a grounding of logical absolutes like law non contradiction misrepresents what they actually are like under const framework. Under consts framework, we would not be permitted to apply things like substance adherents or maybe even causality to these things because they are fundamentally to different types of things.
Speaker 1: So how do you know? How do you know that every other mind is operating in the phenomenon, is operating the way that Kant thinks the mind works if it's in the nouminal realm.
Speaker 13: Well, the mind isn't exactly like in the in the noumenal realm, like that, like the transcendental subject being like that?
Speaker 1: I think, way, So you have access to other people's mind I'm sorry, what do you have empirical access to other people's minds?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, because we want to talk about like the empirical mind, right.
Speaker 1: Do you have access to other people's subjective mental experiences? No? No, no, we don't. Okay, So how do you know that they operate the way that CONTs, categories claim they.
Speaker 2: Operate like a space time in the categories.
Speaker 1: Any of them in the minds themselves. How do you know that everybody has the same type of categories and structures. Well, we can like to do something in this instruction, right, you don't have access to that.
Speaker 2: Information, Like, what's the possibility.
Speaker 1: You just said you don't have access to that information?
Speaker 2: Well, not to like empirical minds. Yeah, you don't have access to that.
Speaker 1: It's true, Well, you don't have No, you don't have access to anyone else's minds at all.
Speaker 13: Well, there's a fundamental distinction right between like the empirical mind and the transcendental mind or the transigental subject.
Speaker 1: You don't have access to either one of those. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't believe we do, we.
Speaker 1: Do, Okay, So then you don't know that anything outside of your experience actually works the way that you think it works.
Speaker 13: Well, in that'sense, no, we we know it does not apply because there's a form's of sensibility, like we can we can make negative plans about.
Speaker 1: The new mine. How do you know that you can make negative claims.
Speaker 13: Because we know like through the deduction, which we talk about if you want, but that the offeror re forms, maybe the categories or in the space and time are mere really merely forms of intuition which are presupposed in any you know thought.
Speaker 1: I know that you that that's the argument about the transcendental subject or the eye. But what I'm asking is, given Kant's scheme and system of phenomenal nominal, aren't other minds in the nouminal realm?
Speaker 2: I know, I don't think it would be.
Speaker 1: Of course they are. You just admitted you don't have access to other people's.
Speaker 2: Minds, well without their empirical mind too. That's the distinction.
Speaker 1: You don't have access to any other any of it. Like, you don't have access to anyone's mind in any sense.
Speaker 13: No, not yes, not the empirical mind. Not the empirical not access to that. But we can talk about like what's necessary for experience to know.
Speaker 1: That's assuming the things. That's that's the point is that that's assuming the thing in question. So Kan has a problem with phenomenal numinal distinction, but at the same time he wants the transcendental subject to be applicable to all the other subjects. That doesn't work. Wait, what's your issue on All right, Okay, forget goodbye, I'm done, okay, Owen.
Speaker 26: Hey Jay, I'm glad that Boomer called in earlier about the false dialectic.
Speaker 1: I mean, uh, the East.
Speaker 26: And the West for capitalism and communism, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm having a hard time today that the colors are testing my patience today.
Speaker 26: Yeah, I know, because I just I have a question about that, is it. I feel like capitalism basically is just a nicer road to the end goal of communism in that it treats people as like economic units, and it's globalizing, it's internationalizing.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, they'll say that it doesn't that capitalism does that, but at the end of the day, I mean, what what is a human any I mean, if we're all dialectical materialists or we're just materialists, then the humans don't matter at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 26: I also think that at least in the twenty first century for sure, the whole removal of God from as some embalmer or whatever it replaces that with materialism. So then if it's just about materialism, then the arguments will just be like, whatever is the most economically advantageous is therefore the highest good in the West, And then that kind of leads down to the thought process of like you opening up your society for the hordes of foreigners and stuff and any arguments that would like increase prices or cause economic friction. Therefore you're a bad person because don't you know that's going to make things cost more for clinical poor people, and what's good for them is not like virtue and like things that are good for their soul, but.
Speaker 2: Cheap pop tarts.
Speaker 19: Or whatever widgets, which the end goal of that is the same thing that like Marx and the communists want, which is like this adamized individual.
Speaker 26: That's uh, I don't know if it's making sense, but like that it basically you just end up at the same end state, this globalized, denationalized individual that just has stuff. And I don't really see a difference between like that kind of capitalism and in the end at least, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think in the end that they end up being the same systems. So you're absolutely right, John Naruta Groper, what's up, By the way, all you have to do is type in jaydi or tag Trinity. Go watch the videos that talk about tagging the Trinity. I know, I just don't I don't want to don't make me rehearse stuff that I've talked about for ten years because you're too lazy to go look up on YouTube tag and Trinity. What's up man? There's literally like ten clips channels now that I don't have anything to do with, and they're just clipping like crazy, which is great, and so pretty much every topic is now searchable hopefully, so unless you're just farming for clips for your channel or your profile, like, just go look it up, dude, John Derrita, what's up man? I'm your.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Guys. Remember we have a show sponsor, which is chalk dot com choq dot com, the best and supplementation on the Internet. Be sure to use the promo co J forty This jyfour is already get forty percent off all those great products at chalk dot com choq dot com right there. And if you want to get a recurrent subscription to have that product coming on the regular, which I recommend, use the promo code jy four four life. That's J forty four life and they will be coming on the regular now. Yes, there are several clip channels now which are dedicated to different topics. And that's the great thing is like there's a Geopolitics dire clips channel. There is a philosophy clips channel. There's goofy funny interaction debate clips channels. If you just type in Jadier and then you search it for recent filter for recent upload date. Oh my gosh, how Tim Gordon actually crushed JD. This is going to be a joke. I wonder if this Cameron Dorker would actually come on and do a debate. You know, they're coping when the whole narrative has to be that I actually lost the debate. This is so silly. I think this guy's messaged me on Twitter before. I wonder if he would actually show up. I mean, these are the people defending the guy who just had a Skittles pilgrimage. I mean, this is where we're at. This is so silly. I'm looking to see if I can find this Cameron Riker guy, Cameron Riker, here we go. Oh it turns out I've asked him one, two, three, four times to debate and they're all ignored. So no, so Cameron Riker is comfortable making retarded videos that I lost the entire debate. Buddy ignores my four offers to come debate and I'll show you that here, I'll show you Tom I asked him. He said, would you want to do a debate with Voice of Reason? And then he talked about and I was like, yeah, if you will do it online, let me ask and get back to you Cameron Riker, right. Oh, it turns out he never got back to me. And then I said, how about find a papal apologist who will debate something different. Everybody's debated papacy a million times. I said, here's a topic. What's a better explanation for the papacy in the last century? Geopolitical influences or the infallible charism of the Holy Spirit? Silence, no response. Then I said, I'm doing an open space April fifth, no response, Doing an open space April six, no response, Another open space April ninth, no response. So Cameron Reiker is a coward who won't actually come in debate, but he'll make his behind the screen keyboard arguments that I actually lost the entire debate. When Tim Gordon thought that God's glory is a creature, an eternal creature, which is polytheism, he had no idea what energetic manifestation was, didn't know our position no idea what the capit Dootionians teach, and admitted that there's no evidence for the geopolitical power of the papacy as necessary for salvation in the first thousand years of the church, or that it even existed. But I lost the debate, Sure, Laser, Cameron Riker, you're a coward, Come debate. That's what I told him, because he's ignored the last four opportunities. But this is what we would expect from a religion of gay coping. I mean, what like their their papacy is literally having gay pilgrimages. By the way, I mean, I'm gonna be interested to see any of them address here's a there's a new mass. But we've heard about hip hop masses, clown masses, puppet masses. Have you seen fat Batman Mass? Is the new mass. There's a new nova sort of mass. It's fat Batman Mess. So when are they going to address the Vadic not just not that, but the the fact that the red bishop Helder Kamara co wrote Gaudium at Spees, And when are they going to address.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Gaudium at Spees teaches Marxism, Socialism in United Nations, Pacifist philosophy. These con men are literally more concerned with trying to figure out how Tim Gordon somehow actually won the debate rather than actually addressing any significant point that I brought up. Have you noticed that Joel Heshmeier, Tim Gordon, Cameron, whatever, that none of them have actually addressed the specific arguments. Do you know why? It's because they can't?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 1: And uh, did anybody have any update on whether Destiny was actually in some court thing or what's what's going on there? Ordained Batman by the magisterial Uh, the Joker Pope. The Joker Pope ordained Batman to do the Arkham right, the Arkham right. A Mass is the new Mass. Like these guys have a really hard sell, you know, you know what I mean, Like they have to try to convince you to submit to Rome, and then when you submit to Rome, you got to figure out why would I go to the hip hop guitar Batman Mass? Like what it's like, It's like bad car. It's like car salesmen that are selling you a lemon. And they have all these promises of what the Patristic Church is going to be like and what the papers is going to be like. And when you actually go there, there's fat dudes wearing Batman costumes and priests riding scooters to deliver the Eucharist on a giant drone as a techno DJ play. I mean, this is what it actually is. So and this is why there's not really any point debating these people anymore, Like for me Tim Gordon, because I mean I he wanted the rematch because he felt like I was too loud on the Tempoole debate and he wanted a formal rematch, so I gave that to Tim. I didn't. I'm done with the Roman Catholics. Like there's none of them that are even any quality worth debating, So what's the point of it. Like all they have left is the pretending and coping, like this Cameron guy that like, no, we actually we've on every debate. I mean, it's like when the deer Leader right tells you that, like when Communism is collapsing and the communist dictators like still running the propaganda that the dear Leader has defeated all of the Western imperialless forces and the deer Leader has made the sunrise yet again. Today It's like that's the that's what these people are actually like and what they're doing, and they're in a cult. Like that's the reality of papism that I've come to learn is that it's it's a cult. Like it's literally a cult, and these people are tenaciously addicted to their cult. Jimmy, I will only take calls or objections. That's it at this point, only if you disagree. What's up, man, I'm mute.
Speaker 27: Uh, yeah, I guess I could phrase this is a disagreement.
Speaker 1: By the way, you guess what's a disagreement?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 27: Do you think that there's anything esoteric about Christianity? Is everything esoteric in criticisms liturgy?
Speaker 2: Or is there something missing?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by something missing?
Speaker 27: Well, so, for example, like Sean Theologian talks about the baptism of tears, and I'm not sure if that's in the liturgy or not.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he's just talking about repentance. Why would that be in the liturgy? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I wonder too, I think you're right.
Speaker 27: I wonder too if there's something that the Protestants might be interesting for you since the Catholics are so boring. But like the Wesleyan idea of the Second Baptism. I think there's probably I would say Orthodoxy probably does not want to go that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I'm now trying to be rude. These sound like a lot of sort of Protestant ideas or like a lot of Prosonism, by the way, is influenced by gnostic and mystical strands, especially in the Reformation. The Radical Reformers, many of them had these very mystical charismatic or like the Hutterites and the Shakers and like a lot of that stuff. People try to find parallels. I remember Alexander Schmieman like trying to find these parallels between Orthodoxy and Hutterites, and it's like, dude, that's just worthless, Like why are we trying, Why are we scraping the barrels of heresy to try to find parallels and insights. It's like, these people are not worth anybody's time. So, no, we don't need Wesleyanism or anything like that to try to find some parallel with Orthodoxy. Absolutely not. It's just really not worth it. In my view, is this exercise in futility. Usually, and I'm not calling you bad, but like usually the people that want to do that, like like Western right people that are like, oh, let's see what, Let's dig up everything that we can from the West and try to make it present in the Orthodox Church to for what, like, because God wants me to do that, because I'm enlightened and I'm spiritual, and like, I'm supposed to do it. No, you're not. Nobody called you to do that. Glitchy rhythm five dollars. Debating the papacy on the geopolitics topic is a perfect subject. They peepy and poopy on their diapers though at the thought of debating that. That's exactly why none of them will debate that. We are three four years in now, for me offering that topic to tons of paup apologists or even Roman Catholic academics, they won't debate it. Nobody will debate that topic. For one, none of them have actually read any of the book on the subject matter, which is well, actually a couple of them have read the wim Hoff book or well, I don't know if they've actually read it, but they've interviewed wim Hoff and they claim to have read it, but I don't think they've actually read it because I've never heard of a Roman Catholic other than David Wimhoff referred to the doctrinal warfare program. None of them know about this, and yet they're experts on defending the papacy. Interesting because this is a pretty devastating blow to the papacy. Because if I can demonstrate that geopolitical power and influence is a much better explanation of the papacy in the twentieth century and its actions, then you're going to be hard pressed to prove that the infallible charism of Peter is the real motivator and mover and shaker of papal actions in the twentieth century. And yet none of them will debate me on that, and then why, oh, he's mean. So the infinite excuse that I mean is not nothing more than a cover for the fact that they don't want to actually have their positions challenged in new ways or in ways that they're not prepared for. They only want to debate the infallibility of the papacy, which just ends up being quote minds. Ninety nine percent of this apologetic is quote minds, and they just want to where are they debating the Muslims? Do you see any Roman Catholic apologists debating the Muslims. Gregory Palamas debated Muslims. John Damascus refuted and debated Muslims. So the church fathers and the medieval saints debate Muslims. We debate Muslims. Do they know? They don't? Trent Horn, Matt Frad, Tim Gordon. Not only do they not debate the Muslims, they defend the insane idea that we're all worshiping the same God because they're idiotic, heterodox. Vatican two documents bind them to that. So who's more like the patristic Church and the medieval church father the people defending the idea we worship the same God and never debating them, or me, who's debated all the top Muslims in the last seven years. Who's more like the church fathers calling out the satanic, crazy sect of Islam. It should shouldn't be difficult. This should be like a deal breaker right here. Any one of these things is actually a deal breaker. Tim Gordon admitting that there's no evidence and he's not aware of anything in the first thousand years proving the temporal supremacy of the pope nor the salvific doctrine of the temporal supremacy of the pope should be a that's a kill shot, that's an ender for the religion, because it means that they have shifted and moved and revamped and retooled what's necessary for salvation. That means they've contradicted themselves, that they haven't preserved the true faith and the Salvafic doctrines. It's not that hard. I know the specific areas to refute their positions with precision. So what explains all their activities in the It's because it's a cult. Cults don't want you learning logic and reasoning and refutations. That's all we push over here on this side of things. How could I be a cult leader when I literally push the idea of logic and critical thinking so that you don't become subject to a cult. There are no cults that teach critical thinking, logical fallacies, and proper reasoning, none of them. Cults do not want you doing that. They want you basing your decisions on emotions, basing your decisions on like glib quote minds. Oh interesting, like the papists. Do pray the Rosary and you'll feel the burning in your book. Literally, I know. Romi Kallay guy who didn't choose Orthodoxy because he prayed the Rosary and felt the burning in his bosom. I'm kid you not, uh yeah, Mormon reasoning.
Speaker 5: Mckey's McKy's mckey's.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you guys, A lot of fun. Everybody, have a good night. Oh wait, Brendon Turner five dollars. Did you know that when they say that twenty five to twenty eight percent of gen Z have been a bobode, It's reported that in twenty eighteen more black children were a bobode than born in NYC. You missed my first super chip, Andrew Zaying five dollars. What do you think who was the highest IQ church father? I don't know. Perhaps one of the Kappadocians, maybe say Maximus. Maybe I don't know, Argus five dollar. No, we read that, Brendan says, I missed a superjet. No, Brendan, I read your gop pro skittle Superjet chop slot three dollars. What are you wearing shades for? They're actually magnifying sunglasses, so instead of wearing these idiot, stupid looking reader glasses, I thought it looks funnier and people will talk about me wearing shades it looks cooler. DG five dollars. Is there anything that we can do to stop technocracy other than waiting for Christ to return? Well, yeah, if enough people become awake to it and actually convert, then yeah, they won't win. Dre the passport King two dollars. Did you catch the AI mass post from a while back, AI mass post? What's the AI Mass post? I don't know you're talking about, like Trump supposed to being dead or what's the AI Mass post? Guys? Remember also that Esther Hollywood three is going to be out soon. I did talk to the publisher a couple of days ago. He said he thinks that it will be next week when it actually arrives at the publisher. So I wanted to be clear and upfront because we basically got all the edits and the corrections finished, so I wanted to know exactly when it would be out the publisher. He says probably next week. He has a medical issue that he's going to have to deal with first, and then he says it's immediately going to be sent to the printer, so it'll be out the printer next week. Is the present update from the publisher. You know what I'm saying, people get mad at me. I don't have any control over these things, right, So if you have a publisher, I don't do and determine everything. If the publisher and his editor say we want you to make about one hundred different alterations and changes, I have to sit down and do all those. I can't just say no, publish it now. It doesn't work like that when you have a publisher. If I was self publishing, I could spit this out and you could have like not a top tier book or something like that. But you have to work with publishers, and so I can't control when a book is published if I have a publisher. So stop, please, guys, don't email me. You're I'm not stealing forty dollars from you. You're going to get your book, I promise you. It just takes a while. In the world of publishing. It's not immediate like self publishing or everything else on the internet is immediate. I promise you you're going to get a high quality esoteric Holly with three Just trust me. Just be patient. I thought originally it would be done by July. But that's why it says pre order. The reason it says insight in stock is it's just a default setting in the program that runs the purchasing whatever on my website. It's just a default setting. No, it's not technically in stock. I'm sorry. I can change that because this seems to be making people mad. Not a lot of people. But I've had five people email me and say, where's esoter Hollywood three. I guess they don't listen to this stuff. But it's gonna be a few weeks, might even be a month before it arrives in your mailbox. Maybe sooner. I hope it'll be sooner. But I swear that you will get your esoter Callywood three, And if you are interested, you can still always put it in a pre order. Now, remember, if you order other stuff, I can't go in and just send you everything, but esoter Collywood three. It's not possible in this program. Also, it's not feasible. I would be sitting here for weeks sending you half of your order. It's just not so. If you order three things, one of which is Essa Turke Hollywood three, you have to wait for es tur Hollywood three. It's not that even that they don't read. It's a lot of people order the book, but they don't hear the shows on the regular, so they don't hear me giving the updates about the fact that it's not as quick as I hoped. Right, I was hoping asap that would be July. The publisher said, I read it, I had an editor read it. We think that to have a high quality book, you're going to need to make about one hundred changes. That's pretty normal in publishing. Now, if I had just on the first go round written an astoundingly awesome, perfect book, there wouldn't have to have been about one hundred changes. It took me a while to do all these, Okay, So I went back in at him. Now the publisher's like, okay, I've got to do the index. So what he did last week was create the index for the book. Do you want me to show you so that you guys don't think that I'm making this up. Look, let me show you the book and I'll show you the index so that you know this is actually happening. It's not a fake, made up book. Okay, let's see download this. Let's see maybe I can I think I can open this over here. Let's try that. Okay, are you looking? That's the Dirk all, I went three ready, all done, contents. Look at all this. So we fixed a lot of these errors that were in this part as well. See this right here.
Speaker 5: Index.
Speaker 1: He spent the last week doing the index. Let me show you the index, so you guys believe me. In notes, look at this. How many footnotes do we end up with? Eight hundred and eighty nine footnotes? This go around index? Look at that. So Chris took about a week to create this index. Can you guys see it? Three hundred and sixty four pages as the tur color with three. So there's the index. Also, I had to write a conclusion, he said, I think the book actually needs a separate section called conclusion, So I wrote that. You'll notice we have some pretty exciting apocalyptic sections here towards the end Apocalypse trilogy, the Thing, Prince of Darkness, Exorcism, Exorcist, Cia, script stuff, all this kind of classic stuff over the years that we've talked about Rosemary's Baby, a lot of new stuff. That's why this book took me so long. This book took me way longer than the other ones. Section six Hollywood Antichrist Apocalypse. So you guys see the pdf, there's a real book you're gonna get a book. We add the index.
Speaker 4: It's not fake.
Speaker 1: You're not getting scanned. I promise you're gonna get your book. And yes, you can still place the orders right here. I'm not leaking the book. I'm just showing you what was added, which was the index. So Chris did the index last week, and he says he thinks it will be at the printer next week. So the good news is that the way he described the way he's doing the printing process nowadays is that it's pretty quick. So I don't anticipate printing being something that will take many weeks. Seems like it's a pretty ironed out process. No, all right, looks like we got all the superchats. Guys. Remember you can get tickets to our event in November in Florida right here at the event right link in the show description right here, right here Athens and Jerusalem, Orthodox Art, Philosophy and Life, doctor David Patrick Carey, Metropolitan Jonah Father Vladimir Father Digging, doctor Annonayas myself. There might be other priests that a Father Vladimir is inviting. I'm not sure, but you can get the tickets right here. It's a two day conference, and you got we're several, we're a few months out, so go ahead and get those tickets.