Speaker 1: Weird things happened.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird, weird.
Speaker 3: Welcome to You had to imitate. I'm sorry, It's okay now I'm always imitating you. Welcome to episode one sixty eight. I had to think about it for a second. Let's have said. So. We have a very special guest here today, Amy Westmoreland, a returning guest from episode eighty five, for those who want to catch up on our last conversation from Illuminating Joy. Amy, Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me, and you're in person this time. I am I did I Yeah, I did not travel here out of my boy.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, Alex did have a funny dream last night. I thought that was too good to not talk about on the show. Wait, you had a funny dream? Yeah, I did have.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 5: I had a very vivid dream. Tell me all about it about Amy and Ryan Bro.
Speaker 3: He walks in the door and he sits down. He's he just kind of I'm not going to tell your dream. But he pauses for a second and he goes, Amy, can I ask you a personal question? He goes, do you psychically spy on people? It was shook. Now I wanted to know before I revealed my dream. Oh my god, so let's hear the dream.
Speaker 5: So it was very vivid, but it was yell too, and it was kind of like we were in a garage.
Speaker 3: It was kind of weird.
Speaker 5: But I kind of walked up to both of you who were standing around looking into this black cube, and the black cube kind of had like, you know, like, what's the Scooby Doo movie where they the this the faces of the people were in the Yeah, you know what I'm about.
Speaker 3: It's also like the freaking Bowl and Harry Potter with the souls in it.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay whatever, that's That's kind of what the cube looked like to me, Like there was like faces and stuff, and you know, we're talking about like remote viewing but like spying, and then you were talking about being met.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it does. We've remote you together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's crazy because so anyway, you were talking about being met with some sort of resistance, like some counter spying, like you were talking to each other about like, oh, they like almost caught us we were doing. And then it kind of I woke up and I was like I have to tell them because like I remembered it clear, and I like I didn't write it down, but I like, I like wrote it down in my mind. I'm like, I cannot forget to tell the mission. So I carried it with me all day at work and then I was like, all right, got to tell her that's it.
Speaker 3: Was a car.
Speaker 6: That's really especially last night we did a Discord Live event and Amy made an appearance.
Speaker 3: It was so much fun. Yeah, and y'all were talking about dreaming about each other while you were at Monroe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, that's the first thing that I thought about with that, So maybe you picked up on some r Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I had a dream when we were there for Creator Gateway and I you and I were at a casino and we kept going, you know how, like casinos are big and sprawl, and we would go out one door and look at the street on that side and look for we were looking for a car. And then instead of walking around the block like normal people, we would go back into the casino to go through it to go to another set of doors. And that was the whole dream, just like walking through this casino and looking for this car, and when we finally got to the place where it was parked, it was gone. And then what was interesting is I had gone to bed early that night and you told me that you were up playing games all night. Remember do you remember that.
Speaker 3: Part playing games as in like with with the people at Monroe. Yeah, we were. We were playing like magic tricks and stuff with Chris. Interesting, that's wild.
Speaker 6: It's funny because they also like intentionally make casinos difficult to find how to get out of them, So you were like lost in the casino that.
Speaker 4: We never we never gambled. And what's interesting is when you mentioned the box, I thought about the cube. The cube, that's weird, and I was thinking about Chris, and then you mentioned a Chris again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you talking about? The cube? The Cube in the desert, the Cube in the I don't I don't want to go into it because when it's a special thing. Yeah, it's it's like a psychological game. But it's like a like back in the day, it was really used as like psychological evaluations. So I can't tell you what it is because then you know, when we actually do it, it would ruin it. Yeah. Yeah, but it's like a really fascinating thing that we were all doing, and.
Speaker 5: You're saying we're going to play this game.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's really not a game. It's it's like a it's a genuine like psychological test. But it's fun because it's like so detailed and so like the row that is, but you can win.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's like you need this, you.
Speaker 3: You need a psychic valve stat But yeah, no, it's crazy accurate. And we were playing it that night and that is weird. Did you say that because I had to do with cars and cubes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cars and cubes, and I didn't get mine done that night. I got it done later because I missed it, and it was super accurate, and yeah, you don't want to be spoiled for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the cube was sitting on top of the car. Did I say that?
Speaker 3: Was it really? Yes?
Speaker 5: That it was like a car and then on the roof of the car the cube was sitting on it, and you both were like.
Speaker 4: You might say that you might be remote viewing when Chris is going to be here, yo, and he's gonna maybe give that to.
Speaker 3: You, Tristinge, Yo, Tristine, that's really wild. What did you do last night?
Speaker 5: Nachos went to sleep.
Speaker 3: So I haven't explicitly said this yet, but went back when you know, in June, when I was invited to go to Monroe, Amy was there. I might have I might have said that on by happenstance too, right, by it happenstance, like neither of you knew the other was going to be there. How incredible amazing. Also like she was the first person I recognized. Like I got there pretty late because you know, I had like a six hour drive, and I guess a lot of people flew and I was one of the last to show up. And when I walked in the door, I was being like toured around the facility and like, here's your room, here's the kitchen. You know, they kind of like take you on a tour and walk you through everything. And I just saw everybody in the room and I saw Amy, and immediately I was like, I'm gonna catch up with you. I see you. I didn't know she was gonna be there, and I was like in my head, I was like, oh my god, it's Amy, you know. And there was a couple other people I recognized later, but yeah, so I figured, you know, they being the audience, would love to hear like some of your kind of takes from you know, what went down, and not to mention, you've been to Monroe over twenty times. That's a lot. That's yeah awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh, I live like an hour and a half away, so I don't have to fly and just drive. It's really nice. Yeah, and it's interesting. The night before I went to that program, I was getting into bed and I literally had a thought Ryan's going to be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you told me that.
Speaker 4: It just popped into my head, and so I knew you were going to be there when I showed up and I took a sneak peek at the list.
Speaker 3: Right. What was also Emily's roommate the first.
Speaker 4: Time, right, which is like, I was not your roommate though.
Speaker 3: But you did have a roommate and I didn't have a roommate. You lucked out there. But yeah, so what that was like your fifteenth trip to Monroe? And how many times did you done get Away At that point.
Speaker 4: I'd only done it once, so that this was my second time doing Gateway, and I planned to take it a third time.
Speaker 3: Really, do you have a favorite class of the ones that you've done or a favorite what do they call them? Course?
Speaker 4: So I would definitely take Heartline a second time and Exploration twenty seven, I would take a second time, and I just took Explanation twenty seven, like the week or two before Gateway.
Speaker 3: Well, what's that like? Explation twenty seven?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's have you been to twenty to focus twenty seven yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I don't. I didn't even know that was the thing. Yeah, it's incredible. It's my favorite, probably my favorite focus level. It's really expanded, you really expanded. So the first time I did it, they sort of like ramp you up for it. And there's a lot of really cool stuff there. They call it the Park and it has like a lot of places you can visit and I don't know how to describe it, but it's it's one of the places I have the most visuals. I can see very clearly there and do things and I personally see it as like as above, so below as within, so without like that, you can do things there and it will manifest here.
Speaker 3: Interesting. I know Emily did Focus twenty seven and it like completely rocked her world? Was that when you were her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Twenty seven guys, Yeah, twenty seven is I mean, none of them are better or worse than the other. All the focus levels are just different. But it's one of my favorite places, and they don't even have it in the expand app for twenty seven. It's, you know, interesting, I have the special I don't know how to describe that.
Speaker 3: That is it like an advanced focus level or is that even a thing?
Speaker 4: Really well, I don't think they know. I don't think that like as advanced. I think it's a little more. And this is just my personal opinion about it.
Speaker 5: The park.
Speaker 4: The park, Yeah, yeah, read about.
Speaker 3: It, Okay. It says an afterlife area created by humans, often resembling physical Earth environments. Oh, I remember them talking about this. Many people inhabiting Focus twenty seven provide assistance to new arrivals for their adjustment to living in the afterlife. It is a highly organized and structured area. There are centers of activity here providing for the needs of human beings and their continuing development in the afterlife, such as education, life review, healing, and regeneration planning in many others. Interesting. So if I'm understanding this just based off my very limited experience there. When the way Monroe explans it, like when people die, you're kind of like potentially trapped in thought forms of like what you expected about death at the moment that you die. So sometimes I guess like the mind will create out of the body, will create like a scenario. I guess that kind of mirrors what you believed would happen when you die, simulated afterlife.
Speaker 4: I mean that's not Yeah, that sounds like something that they have said at Monroe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they said that at Gateway. But I'm just saying specifically about the park, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, so here's what's really cool about the park. I have, like you you can put things there and come back and visit them.
Speaker 3: Interesting and like what as.
Speaker 4: An example, like like I have my own little house there. Oh and everyone, like not everyone, but a lot of people describe it's very park like, you know, it's like green and everything. And mine's in a swamp. And so I told some people there and they're like, your yours isn't a swamp. Like everyone's like at this nice park, and I'm like, I have like the shack at a swamp house in twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just a mental place that you go and cool. You can touch base with and.
Speaker 3: Kind of like the what is it called the Celestial Sanctum in Roe. Yeah, is that what it's called. It's like a mind palace kind of Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have always wanted to experience that because that sounds really incredible.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you think about it, it's like all the same thing. Yeah, you know, it's just like a different It's like, you know, you could practice karate, you could practice taekwondo, you could practice jiu jitsu, but it's all different flavors of it's all martial arts, it's all fighting. It's the same with this consciousness stuff, right, Like it's yeah, they're all hitting at the same thing. It's just like what what package do you like? It's different flavors, you know. Yeah, but it's very fascinating. So that is fast. I want to walk back a little bit before we get really deep into the Monroe thing. I also want to focus a little bit on like you and what what you do? You know, like what what I would describe you as, like a manifestation expert, Oh, thank you, right, manifestation wizard, a wizard. Yeah, I would say jedi, but that's kind of like she's already a Jedi with the Monroe thing. Manifestation swampstress.
Speaker 4: Well, I've been known to have been called magical amy before magical a magic amy yeah, okay, but yeah, I'm just a manifesting coach and I teach people how to manifest, especially the basics, and then you're not.
Speaker 3: Just a manifest you're being like really modest. So so how'd you get into it?
Speaker 4: Oh? My parents kind of knew about it, and so my dad started having out of body experiences when I was little girl, and so my path for that was created at that point. I was learning about that. He had Bob and Rose books, and then my mom she her brother trained with If I'm not mistaken, Jack Canfield. I don't know who's the chicken soup for the soup guy, chicken suit for the soul guy.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they trained together, but they trained under the same guy who was this big manifesting guy back in the seventies or eighties or something like that. So my mom and dad got this information from my mom's brother, but they only applied manifesting for business and sales and money. They didn't they didn't apply it to anything else. So there were these books laying around my house when I was a kid, and I would pick them up and you know, I just started thinking, well, why don't we apply it to everything else, Like why are.
Speaker 3: We all it's like those manifesting money books like that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stuff like that, And it was very action oriented. There was a lot of like, you know, action stuff involved in that. But so I started experimenting with it, especially in college, just writing and journaling and being like, Okay, I want to see if I can manifest this, and things would happen and they would happen fast, and then I wanted to understand how it worked, right, And that's where as soon as you try to understand how it worked, you're like you sort of like go down your success rate. Plummet's for a second.
Speaker 6: Is that when we were talking about falling asleep, Like if you think about falling asleep, it doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I imagine like between where you started with your whole like path to you know, when I think of you as as young Amy, like just finding out about manifesting, you're like, this is so cool, and you're like the rest of us who are like I want to manifest something, but you don't really have that, like you can't really touch the experience of it. And then where you are now is you know, you're on the other side and you're like, oh, yeah, this is this is without a doubt, like we were talking about it this morning, like this, I have the knowing like it is real, it is possible. You've had a lifetime of experiences that have proven to you that it works. What I'm curious to know is like what that process was like as you were going on this journey, what things if and you know, you don't have to go into private things, but like what things began to unfold to where you began to realize without a doubt, this stuff is true, this stuff is possible. We do have these abilities, Like there had to be something that pushed you deeper into this path, right yeah.
Speaker 4: I think most people who come to manifesting are trying to get something they can't get their hands around otherwise, so they start a deeper search into how can I do this? And it's usually something that's possible, but for some reason they're struggling with it. So I I was working on a lot of different things, but the big shift for me was from a one universe to like a multiverse parallel reality perspective, and I really was listening to Bushar and his information around that time, and I just started applying the information and I already knew how to manifest. I was already really good at it. But that really was a game changer for me to realize everything exists here right now. You know, the idea that creation is finished. It's all accessible right here, just on different The best way to describe it as like different frequencies, like radio waves. So right now, we could get a radio and we could tune it to one channel and we could hear what's streaming on it, but at the same time, all these other channels are broadcasting. And that's what manifesting is. It's like you're not creating something out of nowhere. You're just tuning your mind to a different channel by thinking in advance about it and doing different things, and all of a sudden, you tap into it and you're on that frequency. Frequency is not the right word exactly, but it may explain it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes sense, like when you say frequency. That's very fascinating. And we've been talking about this today, but you know, the guys weren't here for this conversation. You were telling me about how you know you really do understand that we can shift into parallel versions of our reality, and I'm curious to hear like more about that, Like, you know, my mind is like, how is this possible? Well, okay, maybe I know it's possible, but it's like, how can I know that this is possible? Right? So you know you actually believe that we can shift into parallel reality?
Speaker 4: Oh, I know we can.
Speaker 3: You know, we can't see this.
Speaker 4: So one thing I do like to always say to listeners and anyone who's you know, interested in this topic, as it's very difficult for anyone to prove it to you.
Speaker 3: Right, you you.
Speaker 4: Experiment for yourself, you have the experience, and then you know it. Right, it's firsthand experience. So I took that leap, and I was I intended for it. I was like, you know, I want to see what this is like. I had a theory about it, and I was listening to Bashar's information. I followed his instructions at that time, and suddenly I was experiencing things that didn't line up with my previous reality.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was significant enough to be noticeable, not something like oh, we don't remember having the same conversation yesterday. It was it was things that were drastically different, very quickly.
Speaker 6: Enough for you to be like, this is strange. It's not tiny little minor things. It's correct some somewhat significant things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, things that I was like, Wow, that was totally different, like an hour ago or yesterday, and could it have been done that fast? And so you know, But I had multiple experiences within about a two year timeframe. I just went I just kept going forwark like I want to know, I want to see, and then I started experiencing. Sometimes you'll shift with people and you'll have the same memory, but only like two of you will have the same memory, no one else does. Other times you'll I've even had an experience with someone who does this and she's.
Speaker 3: What do you mean she does this?
Speaker 4: She knows how to shift realities?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Does it intentionally?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And she's a really good manifestor. This was like over ten years ago, and we started talking about something that we had talked about many, many, many many times, not once. We had twenty thirty forty conversations about this thing. Wow, and our memories were no longer in sync. And it wasn't just that we were remembering the conversation wrong. The entire scenario was completely different, no way, And I was explaining to her, I'm like, your scenario was like this, and she goes, it's never been like that. It's always been like this, And we were, you know, very honest with each other and we were like, oh my god, Like we've moved into different realities. So there's all this like weird stuff that starts to happen. And one of the best ways to have this experience, if you want, is just to intend for it. And the first couple times it's pretty gentle. You know, there's been nothing, there's nothing horrible has ever happens. I've never had a horrible experience with it, but it can be at first you're like, Okay, that's pretty interesting, and then you have another one, and then another one, and then all of a sudden you're just like, oh, okay, yeah, this is a totally different target than the one I was at yesterday.
Speaker 6: You know, like, is it like ramping up in intensity as you're experiencing this.
Speaker 3: For the first few.
Speaker 4: Times, it's more like noticeable, Yeah, ramps up in noticeability. And then I mean sometimes it's been super trippy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like I've experienced things like this in my life where it's like, no, we've talked about this before. I know it was this thing, and all of a sudden it's different. My whole life, I've known something is different. I'm not talking about like the what's it called the Mendel effect whatever that's going to ask about that, that's a different thing. But I mean kind of the same also, but i mean things with my personal life. So I'm really fascinated by this and the thought that you could like train yourself to do it.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually I'm very excited now when it happens, because I know a lot of times when I'm manifesting something that is a signal to me that I've shifted into a reality where it's more accessible to me or it's easier for me to get Oh yeah. So sometimes I'm on the I had three the other day. I was I was like, oh, three three things in one day. Like there is a a pharmacy right near my house, and I drove by and then they like had pulled the signs down and closed the doors and it's like gone, I mean the building is there, but it's and then this is like overnight, and I'm like, okay, well I guess they could do that overnight, but you know, I was just in there. It's really strange, like no big deal. So then I go to the mall and I had just been there, and I walk in the store and I'm like, wait, this was clothing for women. Now there's like teenager clothing in here. And I went up to the to the lady. I'm like, when did you guys open She's like, oh, we just opened the other day. And I'm like, I was just in here and it was a different store, like completely fully functioning, like and then I don't remember what the third thing was, but.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's kind of crazy. Is it like feel creepy at all? Or eerie?
Speaker 4: There's always there's always like an explanation because what happens is when you move to the new reality, there is a different history.
Speaker 6: Right, It's not like just the present is different, the entire history of that reality is also different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my sense tells me that this is like possible for everybody, just like you know, seeing the lights is possible for everybody, or meditating and going out of body as possible for everybody, and may even potentially happen unconsciously for many people. But I feel like when you seek these higher levels of the spiritual path, like you know, for example, you being a manifestor we've been talking about this for two days now since you've been here. It's like obviously a very like what we do in our fields is it has such a big overlap, and you know, immersing yourself in the manifesting world is such a very blatantly deeply spiritual thing that you kind of like are going down this path of like like you were telling me this morning, this awareness. It's like the more you have these synchronicities, the more you have these shifts in your reality, it's like your awareness is increasing. Right, I feel like the deeper you go on this path, it has to be likely that you could maybe consciously do this more. What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, well that is what I'm working on in this lifetime is just how far can I go with it consciously?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And people come to me all the time and then they're like, I really want to manifest this, but can I do it deliberately? I'm like, yep, But can I do it on purpose?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: But can I do it while I'm aware? Like can I try to fall asleep on purpose? Yeah, yeah, you can't because they're worried, like, you know, if I try to do it on purpose, is that going to interfere? But it's I think one of the fun things about this particular physical reality is we get to wake up to that and find out that we can do this more. It's like being on autopilot and then all of a sudden you're like, oh, I can drive a car. I can drive it manly. Oh I can go faster, Oh I can go slower, And then realizing you can have the conscious control over something that you just sort of woke up to one day and you're like, oh, hey, I'm alive. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so I'm sure that comes with like a lot of practice and training yourself and remembering the feeling of doing it. And because when you tell me about what I've heard about the focused levels in Monroe, it's like, once you learn a focused level, you can kind of remember the feeling of it and access it again quicker or you know, not maybe not maybe not like instantly, I don't know how it works, but that it's like an instant like you feel you remember the feeling of it and.
Speaker 3: You can be in tune with it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, that's a good way to put it in tune with it. So doing those kinds of things intentionally is really kind of magical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's It's something that I want to get. I really want to want to try to be able to do something like well, we're on the path. Yeah, yeah, you know, we got to wait out the three D daily life part of it until you know our time. I'm really we did say this on an episode before, but we are having a creation station come up for the BSS group, so it'll be in December and we get to have a little private Monroe experience virtually. But you know, back to your metaphor about like first you're on autopilot and then you're driving the car consciously, right metaphor, it is great, Yeah, but then I'll take you one step further. The more you consciously drive the car, you get so good and so comfortable with it that now you can drive at that higher level.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I actually tell I was doing a live for some of my Instagram subscribers last week, I think, and I told them that I'm like, you know, if you want to level up with your money or an area of your life that you've been struggling with. It's on autopilot. You have to take it off of autopilot and manually drive it, and you're going to sort of suck at it at first, and then when you master that area, put it back on autopilot.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Wow, auto pilot works for you, against you, and for you because it's it's neutral, it doesn't it Just you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that that seems like what my experience was moving here. I had been like focusing and manifesting that not maybe sometimes intentionally and others not so intentionally. Uh, And when it finally happened, it was like the most out of nowhere, this can't be real. It felt like a reality shift, and maybe it was.
Speaker 3: I mean it definitely.
Speaker 6: We have actually, like jokingly said a few times, like, this is a different reality.
Speaker 3: It's a different life completely for all of us. It is. And it was very, very very hard at first for a while, and just recently it's getting to the point where I feel like I can put it back on autopilot and just ride it. Yeah, but for a while it was it was tough, dude. You know, that was like a reality shift, because like three weeks after you moved here. I bought a house and moved to We literally we literally uprooted our lives at the same time. It's crazy, you know, like it was a shift for our whole group.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So hearing talking about shifting realities, I kind of I believe it.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to say to one of the most interesting ones I had recently. It was in March or April, because I think sometimes people will hear like, oh, the store changed, and even when it happens, you're like, well, that could have happened, but it just seems like out of nowhere, right, You're not expecting it, there's no nothing leading up to it, and just boom. So I was sitting this was this was really trippy for me. I was sitting in my living room and I could see out my front window and my neighbor has a like five year old granddaughter and she was visiting. And I saw them come out the front door of the house and walk down the sidewalk. And I don't know what caused me to do it, but like a minute later, I looked up and I saw them come out the front door and walk down the sidewalk, and they never walked back because I could see like out of my vision there and I was like, what was that, you know, like what and she was holding this little bunny rabbit thing under her arm, this little stuffed animal, and I remember thinking like it was they were walking in the same position. It was super trippy.
Speaker 6: That's literally like the glitch in The Matrix. Ye scene with the cat, And.
Speaker 3: That's her favorite movie too, it is. We woke up this morning, we had our cup of coffee, and we sat there and we just talked all about this stuff, and like we we kind of figured out like she wrote up The Matrix. I was like, that's my favorite movie. That's my favorite movie, and you know, we were relating to everything about The Matrix.
Speaker 6: But I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the fourth one.
Speaker 4: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 3: Is it really? Honestly the newest one? I think you should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's different than the other ones, and but I really liked it. I'm also deeply romantic.
Speaker 3: So what I feel that I feel that I'm full disclosure. I didn't like it, but I don't think that that like means you know that that you shouldn't watch it.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I have my specific reasons for not liking it, but I think it deserves a watch.
Speaker 4: It deserves it deserves a watch.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in a different it has a different feel to it than the other ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whether or made like twenty years apart. You know, I've always heard people say, like, oh, only the first Matrix is good, the other two, or I love I love the whole trilogy, every single one of them. I love each one better than the last one. Yeah, not really, no specific order. I love them all equally. Yeah, I love them all. First one's my favorite, of course, just because it was so groundbreaking. But I love two and three bro. But four, Yeah, I don't want to even go intoy. I don't like it because you should watch it. You should see it for yourself, just based off of your recommendation. It's nostalgia. Yeah, yeah, it's nostalgia for sure. It's worth a watch.
Speaker 4: It is definitely worth a watch. And like I said, I'm romantic, and it has I mean, I know there's like the love story of them anyway, but it has it's I don't know, it's more romantic.
Speaker 3: I love it. Like the tone of the movie.
Speaker 4: The tone of the movie.
Speaker 3: I love that. That's a little bit it's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta watch it to see what I'm talking about. But it's not like they're like la la la la.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: But you know, like you know, the theme of it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've always, ever since I was a kid, I have had this like connection with those movies, and I've always wanted some of those concepts to be real things, And so growing up and learning about the stuff that we talk about on this show, I'm like, oh, a lot of it is, like a lot of it actually is, like that movie is an allegory for a lot of the things that we talk about, manifestation, shifting realities.
Speaker 3: Also just like the fact that we're in a simulation. Yeah you know, yeah, maybe it's a spiritual simulation, but it's still i mean, it's not robots on the other side, Like Plato said, it was a cave. It's always something all the Mystery Schools said, you know, it was a Remember I got tickled when you said that word at lunch today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Mystery Schools.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's something we talk about a lot on the show. But we were talking this morning, we were having our coffee. I'm just like, sitting there just asking her all these questions, you know, and something that she was telling me that was really blowing my mind, and I'd love to get your take on this and how you came to this understanding, Amy, But she was telling me like something you know, is almost twelve hours ago at this point, because it was this morning. I can't pair. I can only paraphrase, but she said something to the effect of like, the more you become aware, you know, you start to manifest things, you start to kind of get that proof that reality can be altered, you shift into parallel realities. The more this happened, she's like, you you eventually kind of awaken to the truth. And I'm like, what's the truth to you? What's the truth? And she's like, well, it's you know, we're kind of in a simulation, it is.
Speaker 6: And I was like, the only explanation, it's the only thing that makes sense. Nothing else makes sense to me. Now, Yeah, it's like a no. I would almost want to say test, but it's like that sounds kind of formal and a little intimidating, but it kind of is like a quote unquote test.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, but it's almost it's more like it's more like god, god quote unquote, just consciousness in general is like creating a simulation for it self to experience itself, and we are itself, yes, exactly, to experience itself through infinite different lenses kind of thing. And that's like so hard to explain. It's hard to like comprehend. Well, yeah, yeah, let alone explain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but thought transmission really leans into that. We were talking last night in the live oh yeah about the bubble gun, and so something that does happen for me at Monroe when I'm there is, you know, because we're in similar energies with other people. We're in that group setting and people are sharing, we're debriefing after our meditations, you'll often find out that it's very easy to share thoughts, to share images, And to me, that is like that one consciousness, like we're all really connected and I think this is just my best guess. The reason more people aren't aware of that on a bigger level is because we don't share our thoughts. Yeah, like with the person at the grocery store. You know, we're not like, haven't a thought about the person and then we tell them. We're like we keep it to ourselves. Whereas when we go there and we are sharing, we're actually courage to share, We're encouraged to share, and it's a safe environment for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you almost like kind of sync up a little bit in a way.
Speaker 3: A lot of it, A lot of way, a lot of it because it's part of the program. Right, you go through the it's like this again, I haven't done it virtual, but you've done virtual, right, I've done too virtually there is it pretty similar to the schedule. Uh, you're done by six, right, but I mean like, yeah, it's meditation, debrief thing like that. Okay, So it's like we do the meditations obviously separately, and then it's like as soon as that's over, okay, everybody meet up, let's talk about it. And everybody's like, you know, non judgmental, like everybody's sharing what happened. And by the end of the week, everyone's like, dude, I saw you. You had a message for me. Amy's like I saw you. We were chasing a car and I'm I'm like, holy shit, Marco, I saw your face, dude, and you had a message for me. And it's like everybody's kind of connecting and it's like as it goes on the more, everybody kind of meshes together, and then by the end of it, we're all out, you know, kind of dancing by the crystal.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we didn't tell the bubble gun story yet, did we not on the show. So we actually have recording. This has been recorded. I don't know if anyone's released it yet, but this is when we had all of our cameras up during the debrief, so like some people.
Speaker 3: Have it recorded, so then I have it recorded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't even got a chance.
Speaker 3: Me that we recorded the debrief because I forgot.
Speaker 4: I think I forgot to.
Speaker 3: I forgot. Actually I can use that somehow.
Speaker 4: So when we were there at Monroe, like normally, I just want to say, in case you're interested in going to Monroe to the audience, there isn't that doesn't happen. There's not recording and people aren't taking photos of you. So you do have your privacy, right.
Speaker 3: I have done a three part series explained like explaining like this is the first time ever people do not come here and record. This is not a thing. This was a special exception. Yea, it is totally private.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so that's why we forgot we recorded it. And so Ignacio had come into one of my meditations and handed me a note and he didn't tell me nothing. He didn't say a word about it. And as soon as I came out of it, I walked up to him, I'm like, you came into my meditation, I handed me a note and he goes yes, like yeah, yeah, I know, I know you did. And then he had gotten it. I don't know if he got like a in meditation, but he decided he wanted me to say the word bubble gum.
Speaker 3: But he didn't tell her that. He didn't tell me. He didn't sending it out there. I want Amy to say bubble gum right.
Speaker 4: Like as an experiment, and he did it towards I think the beginning of the week. And I mean, I was not going to say that word, but there was that. There was no reason for me to say bubble gum. I you know. And what's super fascinating is we're recording only we only recorded one debrief, right. It happened to be this one, and we were talking about it. And I had brought a blowing bubbles bubble gun and this battery operated and I had mentioned it to him and I said the word bubble, and so he finally told me, He's like, well, I was trying to get you say bubble gum, but bubbles enough. So we're talking about it in the group, to the whole group, and we me and now so didn't even realize I was saying bubble gun one and he was in bubble gum. Like someone else pointed it out.
Speaker 3: And you guys didn't. Good weeks later, like like just a few weeks ago, like from today, it's been almost three months now, just a few weeks ago. Sean Webb. That's the mind hacking Happiness author.
Speaker 4: We have his book.
Speaker 3: He texted in the group, he was like, bubble gun, bubble gum. You guys realize this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Months later, Yeah, that is so awesome.
Speaker 4: And here's what So, here's what's so fascinating about it. I, like you said, I've been to Monroe a bunch of times. I have never once thought to bring a bubble gum? Why would I do that? And I, for some reason was like packing and I saw it. I had not even looked at it in a year, and I'm like, let me put this in my back. Is a great idea. And then one afternoon I was like let me go blow some bubbles and I don't know because we were filming content and I thought maybe I could do something with that, and then I realized, oh, it needs batteries. So I had to go find the staff and be like, do you have any batteries? And they pulled them out of a clock and I mean it was like a whole ordeal. Yeah, and for him to then be like trying to get me to say a bubble gum right, it was super strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's like, it's it's crazy when you think about like how we were all sending these ideas out to each other. Like I can't I'm gonna tell the story. I cannot remember which one in the group told me story, and maybe I can find out if I probe the group later. But someone was telling me that they had worked with another person that was in our group, and they were like, I want to see you. No, no, no, I'm sorry. Let me let me walk it back. I'm gonna take a step back. I remember now here, I remember who it was. I'm rewinding. Okay, So Chris has a friend named Nelson. Yeah, Nelson was supposed to be at our group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he went later.
Speaker 3: Yes, he went a week later. His name is Nelson Dallas. He is an amazing guy and we're like in communication with each other. And he's a brilliant individual. He's like literally five time uh five time champion in the US of like memory competitions. Like, he is a brilliant guy. And you know, Chris is a magician bottom so I'm not on the list. I'm on a different list. But no, no, he's he's a brilliant guy. You know, Chris is a magician, so he he has all these That's club you know, you have that magician mentalism memory that he has all these kinds of different people in these different fields. And and and Nelson reached out to me because he knew about me because Chris and I were there together. So he watched our series. He went the week after and then he watched our series. Cool, So he messaged me and we got on a phone call. We got to talking and he was like, dude, I didn't experiment there. You might not know this story. He was like, I didn't experiment there with another person who obviously I don't know, in the group. And he was like, and we had the idea I want to see you in your room when we're meditating, if you want to write something down on a piece of papers And Nelson was like, I want to try to or she was like, read my paper, right, dude, I don't remember the numbers. But she put like a little sticky note on her desk and wrote a sequence of numbers. He told me the numbers. Obviously I cannot remember the numbers.
Speaker 4: Oh they just posted this, did they. It is Nelson, right, yeah, yeah, I just heard the story Nelson. Yeah, he posted something about it the other day.
Speaker 3: It was a really cool hearing read when he was out of body, right, he read every single number, but the last number was blurry. Yeah, and he shouted and not shouted. He stated the sequence to her after the meditation and she was like, dude, oh my god, that was it. But the last number was blurry.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The remote viewing stuff, it was particularly mind blowing to me because I've never I don't think I've ever experienced that, and it just sounds like so wid you know, he saw the clutter on her desk, like specifically the way it was arranged and everything.
Speaker 4: I took remote viewing a couple of years ago, and I think it was in early twenty twenty and I was able to teach my family how to do it in like twenty minutes after that and they all hit the target. It was astona. We all have that ability. It's it's so easy. You just have to know what it is and how to do it. And then it's mind boggling.
Speaker 5: How I have I have twenty minutes?
Speaker 4: I will you can? We can use a random generator, our picture generator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it is. It's very easy. And it's like the only reason it would be hard is because if you like inject out. Sure, Yeah, it's like everyone has the you.
Speaker 6: Have the ability, the ability, and the potential to do it as long as you're not like getting in the way, like getting in your own way.
Speaker 4: It's being really open and something that I love about the Monroe Institute is it is a space where you go and they offer these like programs and sound signals and these wonderful trainers and you get to have your own experience. They don't tell you what you're going to experience, and they don't front load you on stuff.
Speaker 3: They don't tell you anything that's going to happen. They just explain you're the practice, you're gonna do. This is why this is possible. And they kind of educate you, like they'll show you like scientific videos on the brain and how you know how brain waves work like that. They'll like they'll tell you the why they do not tell you the what like purposefully right, intentionally yes, as to not front. That's why we have debriefs, Yeah, because then it's like, what did you see? Right? You know what I tell you afterwards?
Speaker 4: Yes, well yeah, and that's interesting. Is that's why I'm not saying much about focus twenty seven, right, I don't want to front, like a good call makes other than my swampshack.
Speaker 3: And you know my house is across the street from a swamp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you told me. You told me there's turtles over there. And so if you're ever in twenty seven, please come to my swampshack.
Speaker 3: It's open for it sounds awesome.
Speaker 4: It has no furniture in it as a trap door what. Yeah, it's really weird. It has a trap door mine, and it's like I can open it and go to the center of the earth and like like a trampoline and anyway, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: Alex bringing not yeah mine, Yeah, like a party at the shack. Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Gosh, what were we talking about?
Speaker 3: Your trapdoor?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 3: That says Amy's trap door? Just twenty seven in general?
Speaker 4: Just no, it's just like a it's almost like a it's not very big. It's this one room. It's about the size of this room actually, And but it reminds me of like a fishing shack where they go sit over the ice. Except I do have a wood floor, thank god, and it's not cold and I and I go in there and it's just empty, and I'm like, wow, I should put some big furniture, a mental furniture in her or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I do have a map on the wall, which was added, but.
Speaker 3: A map of what.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was working on a manifestation and in twenty seven, and so I was mapping it. And so apparently when I go in there, my my mind projects a map of what it looks like. It kind of looks like an elabyrinth sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a crazy little synchronicity that Amy and I shared today. First off all, let me say that again.
Speaker 4: First the ball. First of all, yes.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've been having a lot of synchronicities. Whether you've noticed it, or not.
Speaker 4: Oh, we had a time.
Speaker 3: We have seen the number thirty three everywhere? Yeah, like everywhere. And I won't go into why that was specifically I told you guys last night, but you know, maybe it's private information, but I'm not going to go into why that was like immediately significant between me and Amy. But license plates, we saw three or four of them on the road today.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I hit thirty three thousands followers on Instagram yesterday, like right when on the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she hit what is the Instagram? Well, we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's illuminating joy.
Speaker 3: In the YouTube and the YouTube yeah, and I just said that at the thirty third second. Noh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But so before I had my dream about you guys, I was eating Nacho's watching Bob's Burger's and just the next chronological one that was in the queue and in the show, they walk out into the street and the address of the place that they're in front of is three three three, Come.
Speaker 6: On, And then he had a dream about y'all who have been having synchronicity seen thirty three everywhere?
Speaker 3: What's happening? Well, dude, like that's crazy because she was at like thirty two point, like nine thousand followers on the road. And then she gets here and I had thirty three and she had Yeah, she had thirty three. And it's just like there's there's a couple other things. Like I said, it's like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, oh, the Labyrinth, the Labyrinth movie.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Labyrinth movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we're at the beach today looking for seashells and stuff, and she go, why did you even bring up Labyrinth?
Speaker 4: How did it come up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, I just posted about it recently.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, I know what you said. You said, I'm like the little.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right. I was picking up seashell and what's his name? I was holding this huge pile of them in my hands, Hoggle?
Speaker 3: How gets Hoggle?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I'm like the little guy from Labyrinth with his bubbles.
Speaker 3: Like and I was like, dude, you have no idea. Two weeks ago, I just watched Labyrinth for the first time. Remember we talked, right, Yeah, because Emily was here. Amy and Emily they couldn't line up to be here together. When we were growing up as kids. Emily's like literal favorite movie was The Labyrinth. And you know, I'm three years older, so I would you know, walk by, and I'd kind of tease her, like this movie is stupid. It looks, you know, like.
Speaker 4: Way dancing is not stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I was like, I was like a fifteen year old boy watching like anime and you know, martial art stuff. So I was like, this is weird. And I'd be walking by. She's watched it hundreds of times and I thought it was so ridiculous. And two weeks ago she was here and she was like, I want to watch The Labyrinth with you, and I was like, let's turn it on. And I loved it, you know, I really loved it, and I thought it was hilarious and it was just kind of this like wholesome thing between me and my sister. I finally watched The Labyrinth with her, and that's like one of her favorite movies too.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, it's just Labyrinth, but that's okay. Let him know that's okay. I call it the Target.
Speaker 3: I'm illuminating shame. I know, you gotta start on Instagram's pictures of me frowning.
Speaker 4: No, but I do want to say I posted about it. I think it was last week for my subscribers on Instagram because I was talking about taking your power back from circumstances, from beliefs, fears, the past, things that you're when you're manifesting, because these things we think they have power, but they don't. And one of my I was doing a live and one of the people was like, oh, it's like Labyrinth at the end of the movie, and so I was posting about that. But yeah, it's like, you have no power over me. So that's something that I use frequently because I love that movie.
Speaker 3: That movie was so occult. Do we didn't even talk about that. Her dogs Her dog's name was Merlin, right, Yeah, I've seen the movie once. Was it a while ago? You should? You should watch it again. It's within like the probably five years. You should watch it, like with the lens of like this movie is a cult. I will do. Her dog's name is Merlin like in the real world, and then she goes like into Labyrinth. I'm not gonna say the she goes into Labyrinth and her dog somehow comes with her, but his name is Ambrosious. Do you remember that's the real historical figure that Merlin was based. Yeah, oh my god. And there's like all kinds of stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's William the Worm. Is it that is the name William?
Speaker 3: I think so. Yeah. There's like she has little dolls of like King Arthur Lancelot Perceval, and there's obviously like a cult symbols and like concepts. At one point there's like an eyes wide shut party where she's like being torn shirt in this kind of like hellish sequence with people with masks and they're like trying to seduce her, you know, which it's got a little bit of like a dark undertone, but it's like, you know, it's like kind of lighthearted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like it's like sexy muppets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Jim Hinsen too, So like I was gonna say, literally muppets, Yeah, sexy muppets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's only is it only sexy because David Bowie is there there he wasn't at the party, was yeah, and he was like, yeah, like a leotard too, isn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Actually, just as David Bowie a couple of years ago. Full for Halloween. I'll post some pictures. You have the poof I had the poof I wore that. I even put the cod piece in.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Emily started showing me like pictures online of couples that will do like costumes, Like one of them that's common is like it'll be a married couple. And it's like the dad is like, you know, the David Bowie character. I can't remember his name. What's his name?
Speaker 4: The guy King King Jarreth Jarth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dad is like dressed as Jarreth. The mom is dressed as like the main character. I can't remember her name either, and then the baby is dressed as like the worm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like a common like family. I do remember it.
Speaker 4: Being funny, you know, it was great and they have like the singing and but what I really love and this is just going to tie it all back to manifesting and everything. She makes a wish take take my brother, and Poofy's gone, and she's like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking about that. Yeah, like this manifestation, she got her.
Speaker 4: Wish, and then she goes through this elaborate labyrinth of you know, trial and error trying to get him back, and then how she actually gets him back is the same way that Dorothy gets back from Oz, which is realizing she's had the power along the labyrinth was an illusion.
Speaker 3: She has the Wizard Book in her room. Yes, she has the actual Wizard of Oz book. It's like telling you, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's interesting because like in manifesting, when people come to me, and I have to go through it myself too. So when they come to me, they're like, I really want to manifest this, but they list like ten reasons. I'm like, those ten reasons are an illusion. So I'm working with them to release the illusion. And because we are the power, right, everything is possible. Yeah, And it's you don't even have to believe anything, and everything is possible to get what you want. But once you start to wake up, going back to that, when you start to wake up and you start manifesting more and more, and you start parallel reality shifting and you start seeing things that shouldn't be happening based on your original understanding of how reality works, it does become fun. It becomes like a game. I get frustrated because I'm like, I should be able to do this faster. But yeah, it's you wake up to the truth.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know the ultimate truth, you know, or shocks. What's beyond this, I don't know, but I do know that in this realm that we can you know, shift into a space where we can have what we want. Do you have a hunch we have a couple of theories. Yeah, I have the theory like you were talking about, we're all different aspects of God. But I have other theories that are not as friendly.
Speaker 3: You're really hung on that for a second. Friendly.
Speaker 4: No, I'm kidding. No, I do think it's that. I think it is. I think it's God experiencing himself herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there, all of it. It's everything ourselves, God experiencing ourselves.
Speaker 6: There you go, it's us. That feels right to me. And it's also what's in Lord of the Rings so.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's also like every ancient tradition and.
Speaker 4: So yeah, back to bubble gun. It's like when you start to realize a minute, and it's not just in meditation, so you can have this experience of people like I teach this thought transmission outside of meditating as well, and it's just as vivid and real where it's not sharing that information. It's like you start to realize, like, well, how is this possible that we're like, how did I know, of all the people in the world that Agnacio walked into my meditation? I saw him I was doing something else. I'm always doing something when I meditate, and he comes in hands me a note and I'm like okay. And if you know, I hadn't been in this world for a long time, I might have thought, well, I'm never going to say that. It sounds like I'm crazy. But I was like, oh no, that probably happened. So I went over to him and he's like yeah, and we had written it down identically.
Speaker 3: I had a similar thing with Ignacio while we were there.
Speaker 4: He's very talented.
Speaker 3: He is. He's very talented. I'm excited to meet him. Yeahah, he's great and you'll really resonate with him because he's he's like a he's a musicians. That's his main thing. Like he's one of the audio engineers. So he's like former geek about it. He's like a hardcore pianist. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so we were he did Gateway with us, even though he's like, you know, part of Monroe staff. They brought several staff members to go through with us on our side. I don't quite know why they did that, but I'm so glad they did. And yeah, so we were doing one of the meditations and I saw his face kind of like looming flash in my meditation, Ignacio, and I was like, huh okay. And and throughout the week I saw other people, but this time I really had a feeling of like seeing Ignacio. And you have to keep in mind, dude, when you're doing these meditations, you're you're really like trying to experience it. You're trying to like, you know, pay attention and do the instructions they give you, and not necessarily I'm not like thinking about the other people here, like I wonder if they're yeah, yeah, You're not worried about whatever, what everyone else's experience is like in that In that moment, I'm not thinking about anybody, right, So sometimes you know, people will come in and he came in and I saw him, and afterwards I told him and he was like his eyes lit up and he was like, I, here's what it was. So we were doing the reball thing at one point and then eventually, you know, you do it every time, and that's you know, the energy bubble, the energy balloon, yes, what they call it. And at one point I I somehow or another was doing it and I saw him or maybe it was that he saw me, but I knew it had something to do with the reball like shimmering, and he said he heard a voice scream at him Ryan, And while he was experiencing that in the meditation, I was seeing his face like with his you know, energy feel shimmering around us. So it was it was crazy for sure, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then we talked about We talked about this in the live last night where Marco and I he was like on a total whim. We were going to our individual rooms and I looked at him and I'm like, I'm gonna send you an image draw it, and he's like, okay. And I drew a jellyfish with these like tentacles or whatever. And he drew a spider with these really long tentacle legs like he drew what I had drawn, except he called it a spider.
Speaker 3: But it was like the exact same shape with all the legs. And I saw the drawing like he pulled it out of the debrief and.
Speaker 4: He yeah, and we we put him together. And what's interesting is in remote viewing, by the way, you don't say what it is, right, So like I called it a jellyfish, he called it a spider, but a remote viewing, it would just be the shapes.
Speaker 3: The shape of what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whoa so, but that was that was freaky.
Speaker 3: When we were at that first store downtown today, I saw this, this girl had a big jellyfish tattoo on her back. I don't know if you saw it, but I thought that was weird because we had just talked about that.
Speaker 4: Last Oh no, I didn't notice.
Speaker 3: It was like a massive jellyfish tattoo, like it started at her shoulder and then the like the tendrils of it whatever went all the way down her she had she had kind of like a top on where you know, it's like a tank top kind of cut, so you could see.
Speaker 4: Wait, where were.
Speaker 3: We the first nick?
Speaker 4: Do you think that I'm going to look at a person in a nicknag shop?
Speaker 3: You know everywhere there's thousands of them. I've been there so many times with my wife that I was just kind of walking around just kind of you know, breezing through and yeah, b bobbin and you know, just just uh. I just that that tattoo caught my eye because it was the jellyfish and we had just talked about that story spider.
Speaker 4: Where the spider. But I gotta tell you that store was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got many knickknacks. And Ryan, you were a trooper thinking.
Speaker 3: If if people well, I don't know if it will be open during Riverfest? Which place I'm afraid to say because which you talking across the street from Ian Shop. No, that place would be okay to say the name of the story. Yeah, they would edge of herge.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, they would love and love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that place is it?
Speaker 4: Were so cute I got Oh my god, I got these cute little ghost magnets. Oh my god, I'll post a picture.
Speaker 3: Hey there's another really cool store in town. I can even remember the name of it. But Baker Street is it? No, No, that's not downtown, that's market. This is downtown. Yeah, yeah, okay, we.
Speaker 4: Went in there.
Speaker 3: I was just in Baker Street with Jenny a little bit ago. I love it.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 3: It's so cool. You got the little Magician. Yeah, I got the Magician match box. I got a little alchemy like uh, like a little travel pouch. And at this other place, I got some like ceremonial cocal. It's it's kind of like a mystical shop, but it's brand new. It's downtown cool, it's across from the uh you know it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just thinking about ceremonial hot chocolate.
Speaker 4: Well for the for the pumpkin marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah. You know what ceremonial COCW is though, it's like it's like a legit like ceremonial thing. No, it's it's like pure raw cocal but when you consume it, it's supposed to give you like intense like euphoria and gratitude and all that.
Speaker 4: So you bought one for you and one for your wife?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Thanks, it's like I want.
Speaker 4: To do the ceremony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's just they.
Speaker 6: Have like ceremonial there's I think there's ceremonies for everything.
Speaker 3: At this point. You can get ceremonial macha, you can get this is like a legit like native thing. And I can't remember where it's from. It. I don't know what you did.
Speaker 4: You spill I spill my water all over me and Alex is just laughing at me.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, keep it together.
Speaker 4: My hair is going to cover it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have that luxury.
Speaker 4: I do have that luxury.
Speaker 3: So I got to ask. Okay, so we talk about the the the nature of reality, right, and and you you tend to think like we do, and and a lot of people do. It's it's not that far of a stretch that that this is. You know, it's kind of like a I say spiritual because it's you know, non dogmatic, but it's like a spiritual simulation.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: But that's that's my question, Like in your opinion, why can we manifest?
Speaker 4: I think that we again in my opinion.
Speaker 3: That we are as a master of the craft.
Speaker 4: Well, if we go back to the original idea, God is experiencing ourselves as all these different points of view, Well what is God? God is a creator God, so we are mini creators. And I one thing I really loved from Bashar's teachings is he talks about one of our power superpowers is we forget. You know, we forget if you really think about it, we forget all sorts of things. And that's very helpful.
Speaker 3: Like every previous life before us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why we're here, you know, And I think that's part of this experience because if you imagine that we're all one energy and we know everything, then you would have to forget who you are. And so I think it's waking up to who you are. And that's why manifesting works because it is one of the paths. Not I don't think it's the only one, but I think it's one of the main paths to waking up to who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 4: Which is your one with everything?
Speaker 3: Wow, I have never heard it explain like that meditation is another path. It's like all in the same field. You know. It's like we have mathematicisms, we have scientists, but it's all the same kind of you know, like that's what we've been talking about the last two days. Like you know, we're kind of known for the orb thing and like getting people to be in a state to where they're seeing you know, external validity of the spirit world. It's like, you know, she comes around, she's like, well, hey, do you want a million dollars?
Speaker 4: Possible?
Speaker 3: You can manifest it. And then you go to Monroe and they're like, do you want to leave your body?
Speaker 4: But it's all the same thing.
Speaker 6: It's all connected, different paths to the same destination, same answer.
Speaker 3: Rather something like that. It's interesting.
Speaker 6: Do you get a feeling that manifestation and the like reality shifting thing are almost like synonymous.
Speaker 3: In a way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like like you're pulling things from other realities, like the thing you're trying to manifest, you're bringing it here.
Speaker 4: I think of it more that it's coming from us projected.
Speaker 3: Whoa how so?
Speaker 4: So I mean it works in a lot of different models, So it doesn't matter which model you you know, think about, But I think like it originates in here and it comes out of us. And one of the illusions is that it's we're separate from it, but we're not. It's like it's like this is this is me, Like this is me? Yeah, yeah, And but when I look at it, I don't. I don't see it that way. It's like, this is something that's separate the meaeds inanimate. I'm I'm, you know, a living being. Blah blah blah. But well, where did it come from?
Speaker 3: M hm hm?
Speaker 4: Did I just wake up one day in this reality and I encountered it, which is one model and that model works for a manifestor or did I, you know, want something and then it was projected out of me? And again this is you don't have to believe in anyone else's model to get it to work. That's what's so cool about manifesting. There are so many different approaches. There's the scientific approach. There is the the goal setting approach. There's the action oriented approach. There is a body that you keep telling me about. Yes, there, there is the somatic approach. There is the feeling I'm going to feel it, you know, there's the mind mental approach. There's so many different ways to do it and they all work. The religious approach and that's what's so cool about it because it's almost it's like fundamental, and then we have our experience of it and we're trying to understand it through the language that we have and other contexts that we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like it's true no matter how you believe it, or even if you believe it right, it's just true already, and like you can find your way to it, like math in different ways. So logic, don't talk to me about math, dude. I failed it, just failed it so many times.
Speaker 3: I did too. But just think about it. You know, it's like you have one equation and there might be like or you have one you know problem, let's say a math problem, and there might be three or four different ways to get the same answer. Yeah, yeah, but it's the answer. Yeah, you know, it's like that's how I think about spirituality in general.
Speaker 5: It sounds to me more like learning methods, like how people learn things in different ways and kind of applying that to the manifest to getting what you want right.
Speaker 4: So that's very accurate. Yes, And so you know, I've coached for twenty three years, and you know, if someone comes to me and they're like, hey, i'm super I have a very super religious background. I love the Bible, I'm like, great, let's manifest from that point of view, like, there's no there's no reason to reinvent the wheel with this part. If they're not, we'll look at Nevill Goddard. Yeah. And other people come to me and they're like, I don't want to talk about the Bible. I don't want to hear the word the Bible. I want to look at the quantum mechanics and that and the quantum. Okay, great, we'll talk about it from that point of view. What's cool is you can get it to work no matter what that person is thinking about, because it's fundamentally it's fundamentally true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like fundamentally true that that's that's something That's very fascinating to me because like you know, for example, Nick and I grew up very Christian, Alex grew up Catholic. It's still Christian, but it's it's just a little different, you know, the experience, and but like where we came up, you know, really hardcore Bible belt kind of stuff. It's like you can't you can't think, like like literally, you cannot think about anything other than Christianity. It's considered a sin, right, I mean, I'm like exaggerat absolutely, Like I was told by my pastor, you know, when I was doing martial arts. I started at nineteen and I was really into it, and he was telling me things like, you know, you start doing the informs, you get into a trance. That's where the demons come in. Or you know, don't do yoga because when you get in the poses, you start to go into a trance and the demons will come in. Like you can't even look at yoga, can't you can't think about these things because you know, some sort of demonic force will possess your mind. And after breaking free of that, after many years of like kind of really digging deep and thinking about like am I okay? To think about these things. Something that I've really become fascinated with is understanding, like, you know, we really all are no matter what our background, no matter what you believe, no matter what you're taught, no matter what you teach or preach or you know, talk about even we really are all like fundamentally the same thing we Like, God exists. And when I say God amy from from my I use the word God because it's it's what I grew up with. But I do not mean in the you know, the biblical sense. I mean in like the sense that there is an original consciousness. Yeah, right, That's what I mean. But like this, this consciousness, this this original energy just fundamentally exists. And when I realized that, I didn't have to like guilt so hard about it, like be guilty about my relationship to it, or think about this person's relationship in a fearful way. They're going to go to hell. They're not going to church when I'm in church on Sunday, you know, Like just I kind of like relax, and I'm like, you know, we really are just a part of this thing. Who cares if he thinks about it different than me or if she thinks about it different than me, like we're looking for the same thing. Yeah, and we're a part of the same thing.
Speaker 4: Well, and we're all the different lenses to experience ourselves. And so of course you're going to encounter people who are going to think about it differently, because that's one of the ways to figure out that you are one with everything by realizing you're not separate, by encountering separate things. I don't know if that made any sense, but yeah, of courses, And I want to talk about your wife. We were talking right before about the zero dollar receipt I feel like I wanted to bring this up now. So right before we started recording this, we were all having dinner together and I had never met her, and she was like, Hi, oh my gosh, you know, I manifested one of your zero dollar receipts and she did it on her birthday, which is really exciting she did. But I want to talk about one of I teach people. I do these little things right, like rainbows and zero dollar receipts and gift cards, so that people can have an experience. We don't have a lot of resistance around those things, and they can see how it shows up and then if they want to keep going with it, they can, And would you tell the story? Are you interested?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, absolutely. She got really into your content after we had you on the show the first time, and she looked at like she saw your video about manifesting rainbows and she was like, oh, that's so cool. And then for some reason, I don't know why, she just really connected with the like zero dollar receipt thing. And she, you know, she's the type when she gets something in her head, nothing in the world can stop her, like you know, and so she decided, she was like and she she didn't tell me, by the way, she didn't tell me that she was going to be trying to do this. She only told me after it happened. And so she just she she meditated on it for a few days, she followed your instructions and then lo and behold, through some very obscure, strange turn of events, she ended up with her zero dollar seat and gosh, that's on her birthday, on her birth that she was so excited. You have no idea, like you would have thought she won a million dollars. Yeah, she called me, she called me like, oh my god, I got the zero dollar seat and I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And she was like, oh, I never told you.
Speaker 6: I saw Amy's thing and there's this zero dollar receipt thing and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you did it. She did it, But that's like, how do you even get a zero dollars?
Speaker 4: That's the point. Yeah, yeah, and tons of people have done it. If you go back through some of my Instagram permanent stories from twenty twenty three, you'll see a slew of them. I ended up with one and I was like, I went to a store, I bought a bunch of stuff and I didn't have to pay anything, right, zero dollars and it said zero dollars And I was like, this is weird. So I posted about it and then I was like, here's how you do it, because you know, manifesting is the same for anything. And then all of a sudden, boom boo boo boo boom, all these people are like posting pictures of their like, I bought something and it didn't cause me anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeahs zero. She showed me the rabbit hole that she went down afterwards. She was like, look, there's all these videos of all these people were applying to it. Yeah, I haven't seen these.
Speaker 4: It was like a challenge I did last summer. Yes, yeah, exactly. We we could revive it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. Let's say we'll all do it. Yeah, let's revive it. Yeah. Let's have like, anybody out there listening, please find Amy's zero dollar receipt videos. Yeah, and if it happens to you, send it to us. Yeah, and send it to both of us.
Speaker 4: It's cool too and people, you know, and that's one thing where you're like, Okayen, was there it all o receist? You don't need that, and but it'd be interesting, and then when it happens, it's like, oh my god, it's a huge experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was gonna I was gonna segue into your rainbow.
Speaker 3: So when was that chatigan?
Speaker 4: Because you found on that July second?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I left the country. It was either July second or I think it was July third, because we had a check. Yeah, because we had a like a zoom call between all of us who were there in June at Monroe. We did a few of them after that time, and then I think it's just kind of been busy lately and people, a lot of us have been traveling and yeah, but we did a zoom call on July second with like a pretty nice sized group of us from that.
Speaker 4: Time of us or something.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and and Amy and Hannah, who you guys haven't met yet, but she's also a manifesting coach and she has a completely different approach. So it's really cool being at Monroe with Amy and Hannah and hearing both of their you know, like it's like both work, but you know, the approach is like what suits you. Yeah, you know, so they were both like just giving their tips and giving their tricks and then we get in the zoom call and and they've kind of like, you know, work together on like let's all manifest a rainbow. Right when I landed in Frankfurt two days later, I got off the plane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I walked everyone through it. It took like a minute. I just sem like closeureize, blah blah blah blah, do this. And then like I think it was like the next day or the day after, Ryan's like here's my rainbow.
Speaker 3: Walking off the plane. Wow, look at that. And look, you know, for anybody out there who's skeptical, it's like, okay, well a rainbow's a natural phenomenon. Yeah, and I haven't seen one since. Yeah, and I can't think of the last time I've seen one. It's not like you're just seeing rainbows all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I do, but it's because I visualize it.
Speaker 3: You know. It's like Neo sees code all the time, right, you know what I mean. Neo sees the code. You're the Neo of rainbows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, it's the code, and rainbows are code for me. No, I saw Halo on the drive down a rainbow Hitler. Yeah, around the sun.
Speaker 3: You didn't tell me that I did.
Speaker 4: I told you, Remember I was leaning forward, or maybe I was telling your wife.
Speaker 3: You must have been telling you told us all? Did she?
Speaker 5: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: I remember? Well, there you go. You're caught.
Speaker 4: Well, clearly someone listens.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go start on Instagram. It's gonna be called radiating shame.
Speaker 4: Wait, we went from the illuminating shape.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't like copy her, you know.
Speaker 4: It's but yeah, now now we're gonna have to get those names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the next thing, you know, we're gonna be followed by radiating shame.
Speaker 4: You're about to have so many people in the discord change their names yeah.
Speaker 3: Radio negative self talk. Yes, no, no, no, we don't do that. We do not. We do not condone negative self talk on this show. We condemn it. We condemn it. In fact, I finally got that down at one At one point, I accidentally condoned human.
Speaker 6: Sacrifice, hang on, hang on at one point at like three points.
Speaker 3: Because I get confused between the word him and condoned. Classic mistake. It's obviously a joke. Yeah, yeah, we condemn human sacrifice. We were doing an episode on All Time's Day. Turns out they did human sacrifice back in Roman times, so I tried to condemn it, but I got the word.
Speaker 4: Switched, so it condone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's like a little running bit. If you want a good laugh on the drive home, listen to the val Yeah, honestly, it's pretty bad. It's great, No, it is, but that's it's it's it's great because it's like it's out there, dude. It was great talking about things brand oud.
Speaker 4: Of notes in like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 4: But that's a great rainbow. And you got that one so fast.
Speaker 3: It's so clear.
Speaker 4: Today's huge.
Speaker 3: I'm on road shirt too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, you're beaming, beaming, just like, couldn't be happier. I'm radiating, you are, you're radio.
Speaker 4: So do you want me to do it right now with everyone?
Speaker 3: It's real fast?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, because I don't think I did it last year. I did the Superman thing with you all last time.
Speaker 3: But yes, I do remember that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So whoever's listening, audience and everything like that. If you're in a position where you can close your eyes and I know you don't visualize, but you remembered that, yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me. Yeah, because she remembered from last time that. Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Do just do your best with it because it will still work. So if you can't visualize, do this anyways. Close your eyes and imagine you are looking up at the sky and you're seeing a big beautiful rainbow, like one of the bow rainbows. And now put a smile on your real face, the one that yeah, oh yeah, because everyone smiles and no I have one. And if you want to go the extra step, you can imagine using your phone, your imaginary phone in your mind to take a picture of it.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, good, Now open your eyes. That's it. You've just selected that from all that is and so now you are moving into that reality where you will encounter a rainbow. Now here's what's interesting. I have four steps. That was the first one, okay, and the reason is because I tell people that, and then the majority of people and this was me. That's why I had to come up with these steps.
Speaker 3: Would be like.
Speaker 4: Okay, but when how where like you know, people have lots of thoughts come up. So my next step is you don't need to believe you're going to see a rainbow. You can see one whether you believe it or not. So you just tell yourself that, so just you know, just okay, I don't need to believe it. My third step is released resistance, and that is anything that comes up in your mind that is like doubt, Oh well, I'm not going to see a rainbow. It's not going to be me. What if it's hard for me self?
Speaker 3: Doubt.
Speaker 4: Someone sent me a message they saw one in the Sahara desert. Wow, a day after I posted my rainbow video, and they said, when you said it, I was like, there's no way I'm going to see one because I'm in the desert. Yeah, And they thought they went through the third step where I said, go ahead and think whatever, it's fine. And then they saw one. They sent me this beautiful picture of it. And then my so whatever thought comes up as doubt, just it doesn't matter. You can still see a rainbow. Yeah, you could be crying and see a rainbow. Don't cry though. And then the fourth step is detaching. And we were talking about attachment a lot in the last like day or so here in the group, and detaching is just don't need it. And so I have a little phrase just so repeat after me. I would really love to see a rainbow.
Speaker 3: I would really love to see it. I would really love to see a rainbow.
Speaker 4: I would really love to see But I do not need to see a rainbow.
Speaker 3: But I do not need I need to see a rainbow.
Speaker 4: Nobody needs to see a rainbow.
Speaker 3: Nobody needs he needs to see a rainbow.
Speaker 4: That's it. You just instructed your mind that you would love it. You don't need it. It's just that easy for detaching. It's basically like the way that I do it is instructing your mind like I want this, I don't need it, as a way to release resistance, and then you go about your business and love. You know, let us know when you see your rainbows.
Speaker 5: So well, do you think that doing the visualization part as I'm falling asleep could be working really well because I'm kind of yeah, like, I'm kind of enacting the four following rules without even like it's not I'm not getting attached because I'm falling right sleep.
Speaker 4: So yeah, if you are doing any sort of focusing work when you're falling asleep, just do that step one focusing. Yeah. My other three steps are really for the people who we think about it a little bit afterwards, Yeah, or like a lot. I think about it a lot afterwards. I'm like, I manifested it. Where is it you do that? Yeah, That's why I'm so good at teaching people how to stop doing it.
Speaker 3: You've been through it. That's a really good point. You've been through the fire.
Speaker 4: I've been through the fire. So we naturally pass through the FADA brainwave state as we are waking up and falling asleep, and that includes naps and stuff like that. If you're actually fall asleep, and that is an ideal time to do visualizing of what you want to have. When you focus on visualizing, it's already happened. That's the key here. It's not before it happened. It's not like driving to be like, oh, I hope I see your rainbow to day. No, you're already looking at it, or you've already got the picture of it. Or if you're not a visualizer, you can do Nevill Goddard has a lullaby and that's words, so he would say, isn't it wonderful? So you could just repeat that gently as you're falling asleep, yeah, Or you can say any sort of affirmation. So I'll usually do like a self concept affirmation as I'm falling asleep. You know, anything could be anything like I am wonderful or my life is wonderful, or any sort of gently repeat it. Because whatever you're doing as you're falling asleep, it kind of gets into your subconscious a lot easier without that gatekeeper there.
Speaker 3: And that's like the whole premise of the Monroe thing to do, you mean, where they're like bringing your brain to theta.
Speaker 6: Right right right, they're training you how to get your brain into that state so that the.
Speaker 3: And then keeping you there yeah, and then they're like okay, I think about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they take your to other not just theta right, because they're they're working a lot on Gamma Gamma telling me to this Gamma. That's one of my Monroe friends. Vicky. Shout out to Vicky.
Speaker 3: Shout out Vicky.
Speaker 4: Vicky. She's like, give me the Gamma, give me all the game, give me the Gamma. Gama's great. That's where you can get like epiphanies and like peak moments and stuff.
Speaker 3: So this this reminds me of something we were talking about earlier. We were talking about you were saying because he started having oh at the very beginning when he was having the dream, and it was like the box was on the car and it's like, dude, we talked about this. By the way, for those listening right now, if you heard our previous three part Monroe series about my experience there and I tell the story of the miracle. When I was like, there's going to be a miracle tonight, and then it was on TV. This is the Amy that we were at lunch together, and then we were sitting beside each other that night next to Joe mcmonagall and it's set on TV. Wow, Joe, this was a miracle. And me and Amy were just like, because you heard me say it earlier and at lunch at I was telling them and.
Speaker 4: It was just me and you and the president or the CEO and the vice president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no it was ARKI.
Speaker 4: Oh it was Arkie.
Speaker 3: Yeah that moment it was Archay. Yeah. And I was telling them like, I don't know what this means. I've just I just heard the words there's going to be a miracle tonight. And Amy and Alan and Arkie they were like, well, I mean it could mean anything. It doesn't have to mean that, you know, something is necessarily it could be subjective, it could be and they were like, yeah, it's you know, just just don't put too much pressure on it. And I was like, well, you know, I guess everything that happens here is kind of like a miracle. And then boom it said the word on the TV and we locked eyes, like there's a miracle you both felt. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this I do want to say something about manifesting. So a lot of people come to me. They're like, well, I focused on what I wanted and I got something different than I thought. Like some people will imagine a rainbow and they'll see, you know, a sign of a rainbow or something.
Speaker 3: I just saw one today. Remember, Yeah, you were sitting down doing the tarot thing, and I was like a rainbow just drove by.
Speaker 4: So this happens on the journey of materesting, and it's about helping you get that skill set to get more and more clear about what it looks like to have the thing it is that you want. So if you have ever experienced this as a manifestor and you're like, I'm I'm trying to get this one thing and it keeps showing up a slightly different even though it is actually accurate. We were talking about the genie, the tricky genie I wish.
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't get exactly what you wish for. You never do.
Speaker 4: But with manifesting, when that happens, that is a that's not a problem. It's basically just helping you to refine what it is that you want, so try again. A lot of people get discouraged at that point. I am one of those people where I'm that nerd where I'm like, oh, let me try it again. Let's see what you can do about.
Speaker 3: Tweak the formula.
Speaker 4: Tweak the formula, And typically it comes down to I do recommend trying it again and just getting a little more clear detail wise about what the thing is you actually want, because sometimes we're not thinking about what we want, we're thinking about how we're going to get it, or we're not thinking far enough down the road. So like, if you want to go to London, you buy a ticket to London, and then if it routs you through Paris, it routs you through Paris. You don't buy a ticket to Paris and then be like I'm gonna get to Paris and when I get to Paris, I'm going to be in London. No, No, you go, you target what you want.
Speaker 3: I've got a great story about that, Amy, I don't mean to interrupt, go for it. I have a specific story about that. So when I was just in Europe and we were in Amsterdam for like three days, we had a train ride from Frankfort to Amsterdam and then from Amsterdam to gelson Kushen because that's where Taylor Swift was. My wife wanted to go see Taylor Swift, and so we trained to a different place, like hours from Branford. So we were like on the go, and we didn't have our hotel anymore, so we had to find like a public like underground locker system to drop off our suitcases and we had a few hours and we're like we got to catch the train at six o'clock and we're rushing. We're rushing. Oh my god, we're gonna miss the train because like we were at this museum that had a booked time slot and then we went and ate really quick and we had to run, un run, run around to catch this train out of Amsterdam to Gelson Kushen and we missed the train. And we're like, oh shit, we're gonna be stranded in Amsterdam. What do we do? Like I don't even have cell phone service. Jenny does, thank god, but like I can't even use my phone, and even if I could, Like, how am I going to get out of here? We're hours away from anywhere. What are we gonna do?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: We're like freaking out. So we had this like ice ticket, which is like it's an inter I don't know what the acronym stands for, but it's like country to country, like you can ride through the countries on the train, right, And we get on this ice train and then when we finally like get on another train by the way, because we missed the first one, and we're like twenty or thirty minutes delayed. We get on the train and then we look at our ticket and we're like, oh shit, our train was it eight? We got on an hour and a half early, thinking we were late. We're on the wrong train and we have the wrong ticket. So we're like, we're like, let's pray they don't check because at every stop they walked through and they checked tickets. Oh yeah, we got about three stops, dude. So so like we got I think we got to some random city in the Netherlands, in a foreign country where her family's from Germany. We don't have anybody near us. We get to this random stop in the Netherlands. The guy kicks us off the train. He's like, you got the wrong ticket. So now we're stranded in the Netherlands. He's like, go to this kiosk, do this. Talk to this guy. You can swap your ticket, you can ride this train. And we're like, oh shit, now we got to ride some random train through these random cities in a foreign country. We have no clue how to get to where we're going. So we go and we get on this other train that's not an inter country train, right, and we get on it and we do a few stops and everyone around us is like speaking you know, German or Dutch or and we're like, how are we gonna get there? This guy gets on the train and he gets off his bicycle and he rides it on the train and it's a wide open train, tons of seats. He looks at us, and me and Jenny are at this like most of the seats were like forward facing, and then we're in like the one spot on this box car or cable car that the seats were facing you like that.
Speaker 4: I had to throw that in there. Have you talked about cable car?
Speaker 3: No? We yeah, no I haven't.
Speaker 4: We will, yeah, we will.
Speaker 3: But we were in the one spot where the seats are like kind of facing each other, and then every other seat was like facing this way, so if all the spots in the train. This guy walks up, he's like, can I sit with you? And we're like, yes, you can, you know, just being nice, and he sits there. He speaks English, he starts talking to us, and next thing we know, he's just this really nice guy. He's it was his birthday. He was just out biking in the Netherlands by himself. He has a daughter like our age. His wife back in Germany. He just wanted to spend his birthday bicycling by himself out in the countryside the Netherlands. His bike broke and he's like miles out and you know, farmland with a broken bicycle. Walking in he stumbles onto a mechanic. He's delayed hours for his train ride. The mechanic happens to be able to fix his bicycle, so he's rushing home to catch his train, gets on the bike, sits I mean on the train, you know from his bike sits by us, and he's like, I'm gonna get you guys to where you're gonna go. So for like the next two hours, he train hopped us home and he he got us to where we needed to go. Guess what his name was? What Christopher? Christopher my father's name. He was. Dude, that is unreal, Dude, I.
Speaker 4: Thought you were going to say his name was Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: That man's name was Taylor Swift. He started singing songs. It was heard no, but like, think about how crazy that is, dude. We're freaking out were foreign country and he just sits there on the train and he's like he just he just was like I help you. And he went out of his way from his city in Germany to like get us home because he learned our situation and he was like, why are they sending you here? This is you're never going to make it home. You would have been lost. And he got us there, and then like when he dropped us off at our train station, he pulled out his wallet and he's he We found out he'd been to America once in the nineteen nineties. He went and he wanted to see the World Trade Center just before you know, blew up, and it was he he flewd in New York for a couple of days. He just he loved America like a lot of people overseas, do you know. And he pulled out his wallet and he showed me he had a dollar bill in there. He's like, it's my lucky dollar. And I fumbled through my pocket and I pulled out another one. I was like, happy birthday, here's here's another lucky dollar. He looked at me, he was like, and I you know, gave him a big shake on the hand. Jenny's streaming tears, and we're like, he was an angel, that's so cool. We manifested him. He popped out of nowhere and he got us home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's how it happens. It's it's always something that other people are like, well, that would have happened anyway, Like that man would have been there anyway. But but when you have enough experiences, you're like, okay, but something always shows up. If you are focused on what your destination is, that could have went bad.
Speaker 3: Oh certainly, Yeah, dude, Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Could have ended up. You could have ended up sleeping under a windmill or in.
Speaker 3: A hostel or something. Yeah. Yeah, no, literally, dude, I didn't that went That went right over my head. Well, we were in a windmill city.
Speaker 4: Oh and then not that you well, I'm trying to say, like he's like it could have gone bad, and I'm like, yeah, in the land of mills.
Speaker 3: Like we were in the whoa, but but no, like we could have been stranded, Like yeah.
Speaker 6: No, it could could have been really bad. Yeah, and then a dude named Chris, a dude with your dad's name, shows up and helps you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just he just got us wearing and I'm talking hours like he he ignored his destination and rode trains with He's like, come on, we gotta catch this one. Let's go. That's so sweet. So, yeah, you were talking about the train thing.
Speaker 4: I had a really cool experience, a manifestation. This was this was interesting, This was I don't know to twenty ten, twenty eleven. I wanted to go to a concert in Taipei. So I did. I didn't have a ticket. It was a traveler, yeah.
Speaker 3: Was a Taylor Swift but.
Speaker 4: No, no. And it was funny because I decided to go thirty six hours before the concert. I'd never been to Taiwan before, but I had been to Asia. Didn't have a ticket, and I had no way of finding out. How to get a ticket is like you know, Chinese characters and stuff, a lettering, and so I hopped on a flight and I went to Tokyo and then I took a plane down to Taipei and I get there. This isn't the story, but I get there, and uh, this is actually a really good story. I just had this feeling like just go. It's like a big trip from the East coast from Washington, d C. It was like fourteen hours to Tokyo and then another six or something to Typey and I go to my hotel and there was an English speaking concierge and I just said, like, I want to go to this venue, and he called a cab, told the cab to take me there. At the time of the concert, I step out of the cab. I'm like got one foot like getting out of the cab, and this woman comes up to me. She goes, would you like a ticket?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: And I said, yeah, how much is it? And she sold it to me for face value. It was like whatever, one hundred bucks or something, and it was a really great seat and I just like walked right in.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: And I just remember thinking like he didn't have a ticket, No, it sold out.
Speaker 3: She just went She was like, I'm just gonna go and I want to figure it out.
Speaker 4: I went all the way to Taiwan without a ticket to a sold out concert, not knowing anybody.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 4: And I literally just got out of the cab, jet lagged and I went on a thirty six hour notice, like I decided to go thirty six hours before the concert. I didn't have a plans at all. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is so wild. Step out of the cab, here's a ticket. Yeah, And they weren't even like.
Speaker 4: A scalper no, no, not at all for face value. Yeah, and she sold me for face value. And then I got like interviewed because they're like, there's some people filming there and they're like, where are you from. I'm like, I'm from Washington, d C. And they like interviewed me. I don't never know where it showed up and it was a great seat. Anyway, that's not the story. That was the preamble to the real story.
Speaker 3: Pretty sick story.
Speaker 4: So I'm in Taiwan and I had a friend from high school who lived in Seoul, South Korea, and he I was like, you know, so I'm gonna be over there. I'll pop over and visit you and your wife. And she was pregnant at the time, and so he's like, sure, sure, come on over. So I pop over to Soul after the concert and she had she had to deliver the babies, so he was unable to see me. They were a little bit early. He's like, I'm so sorry, I don't have time. You know, I have some English speaking friends I'm gonna introduce you to. So he basically set up play dates with me and his English speaking friends every day that I was there that week, and there was another show I wanted to go to for the same singer as a Korean singer, and I knew I could not get into this one even if they had a ticket because you had to have a Japanese This is the really cool story. Do you had to have a Japanese or a Korean like social security number whatever that number is for insurance reasons or something.
Speaker 3: To go to the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had to have a ticket, and you could. You had to be one of those two.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So one of the people that I got intered to was this this guy from France and he had just Oh. So what happened is I got introduced to a director from Italy and he's like, oh, I don't know, I can't help you with that, but I have a friend of mine from France who's in the industry here. So he introduced me that guy. And that guy was like, I just lost my job like yesterday, I have no contacts, and he's like, can you get me into this event? And I'm like, dude, I was hoping you would get me into this, but that's why I was like set up to meet you here. And so it was the day of the event and I'm like let's just go down there. I have really good luck with this type of things. So we go down there, and I kept imagining being in the venue.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we go and people are milling about to go inside. This is where it gets really crazy. And I had been doing this thing. I don't do this anymore with manifesting, but I had been doing this thing where I'm like, I'm going to follow the signs for this manifestation. And I got that it was supposed to be pokadots, follow the Polka dots. Okay, this is like I don't know, twenty ten. And there was a bench in the middle of this courtyard to go in, and there was one random folded up gift bag that had been used that was Polka dots and it was just sitting on the bench. So I just went sat down next to it. Wow, and yeah, I remember, and he's like, why are we sitting over here? And I'm like, trust me, trust me, Poka doots. I don't know, because this is all it's all you. Everything is you, that's what's so you're following yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting there and this woman, oh, there's thousands of people. This woman walks up to me perfect English. She's like, hey, where are you from. I'm like, I'm from Washington, DC area. Guess what you say when you're international. It's like, you know, no one's heard of Richmond, Virginia. And she was like, oh, I'm I'm from Washington, d C. I'm like really, She's like yeah, She's like I'm here and I I could not get a ticket. I bet you don't have a ticket, because she's like, I'm American, I don't have a Korean number and I had to basically use my cousin's ID to get into this thing. I get a ticket. She goes, I bet you don't have a ticket. I'm like that's correct. She goes, yeah, it took me forever to get one. And so we start talking and so I'm like, well, I'm not really from DC. I'm from I'm from Virginia. She goes, why I'm from Virginia and I said, well, I'm actually from Richmond. She goes, well, I'm I'm actually from Richmond. God and this guy from France is like, you know, like King fog Thing, and she's like, well, I'm I'm actually from a suburb of Richmond, and she named it and I said, that's that's I actually am from that suburb as well. And it turns out that her kids were friends with my nephews and went to school with them.
Speaker 3: What and you're in Korea.
Speaker 4: We're in the Soul, South Korea, and this of all the thousands of people, this one woman, she's the only person that came over talked to me. And here's what's crazy. So she everything will move for you. She's like, I'm gonna go talk to the coordinators. She goes over our watch her. She talks to this man and you know, he was like, no, She's like talking to him in career and he's like, she comes back over me. She goes, look, I'm really sorry he's he said, it's an insurance thing and I tried, but it's really nice meeting you and da da da dah. So she goes in they let everyone in and I'm like the polka dots with her. So I just sat there and then the guy from Fantasy's getting like, what are we doing? I'm like, just wait, trust me, just wait. And I have no evidence anything's gonna happen. I just said that we just happened. It was so crazy, and so I had been imagining. And the reason I was waiting is because I had been imagining being inside and I know that works, and I skipped how I got in there. So everyone goes in. About five minutes go by, and that man, the coordinator she had talked to you, he comes over to us. Now the courtyard's empty. It's me and the guy from France and this coordinator and he goes come with me, and he took us in a backdoor.
Speaker 3: Oh are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: And and the guy from France is like, I believe He couldn't believe it. He's like, oh, I've never seen anything like that. I'm like, yeah, oh, but that woman being from the same little suburb of all the places in the world, and it's just stuff like that. When it happens, what's.
Speaker 6: The same of the suburb? I have family in Richmond, Virginia. That might be Actually I need to text my mom.
Speaker 5: Text I have a similar but not as great international story like that. So I'm in the shinkitary Italy with my fiance and her parents, and like we were kind of we're at the point in the shrip, we're kind of our All I wanted to do was swim. They wanted to eat, so we ate. We end up at the beach. I'm swimming. I'm just like having a blast, and I'm swimming by these rocks and I kind of stop and I stand on this rock. So I'm kind of in waist deep on the rock. But it's like, you know, it's overhead and there's this kid and he's like having trouble swimming and I'm like, yo, come over here, there's a rock you can stand on. He's like okay. He comes over and he stands on the rock and I'm like, where are you from?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 5: North Carolina. I said, that's cool, man, I'm from North Carolina. I'm like, what's your name? He said, Alex.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, way, hold on. We were just.
Speaker 5: Tripping out from He's from Charlotte. He was telling me like about he's working for his brother and stuff like that. But I'm like, I've come all the way here to meet Alex from North Carolina. Like my whole life flashed before my eyes.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a very wi Yeah, that's wild. Speaking of gift bags, we got you again from the Bloodshoe said, so, oh my god, this is not totally not scripted, not at all this was not pre planned.
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 3: She hasn't even seen the gif ever, never.
Speaker 4: Ever, never, I wasn't supposed to get these in the mail, Like, I'm not like a thank you. I would put it on. But I have like already a lot of stuff that works perfectly, that looks good, does it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ok?
Speaker 4: And then oh my gosh, I think this is one of my colors.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I have the same color one too. That's the best one. Show the camera, I'll be honest, yo, I'm.
Speaker 4: Afraid to like move the microphone. Oh my gosh, no, I really do. I'm gonna swatch this there. Oh there is so I got my color analysis done.
Speaker 3: I want I want to do one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm a spring and it changed my life.
Speaker 3: It's just a little thing. Oh I love stickers.
Speaker 4: This should be the thumbnail for me.
Speaker 3: Yes, it take the picture. Take the picture perfect? Are you kidding me? This is like a Disney moment right, yeah? Great thumbnail.
Speaker 4: We were taking thumbnail pictures before this.
Speaker 3: In all reality, I had told her after we left Monroe, like, I don't know how it came up. It was just like, I want to send you a hat, give me your address and I think we just resolved to well, you're coming in person, will give it to you in person.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, no, Yeah, that's what happened. And then you were in Europe.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 4: And I was living at Monroe.
Speaker 3: So she's been there twice since we got back from our trip, right, twice since June. Yeah, and then you're going back in two weeks. I'm going back in two weeks, and then I'm there in October. Right, I'm there like five more times for that of the year. Wow, yeah, wow and something.
Speaker 5: So are you paying rent or like.
Speaker 3: They got her on pay rolls? Huh? Well, she has assisted with several programs.
Speaker 4: So I've been assisting some of the energy medicine programs.
Speaker 3: I wanted to like round out with a little bit more Monroe talk, for sure. I really wanted to know, like how you got started on your path there.
Speaker 4: Oh, I tell this story a lot. It's a little bit long, so forgive me go for it please. So, like I said, my dad started having out of body experiences when I was about five or six, and yeah, changed his life. And yeah, and so he bought me a children's meditation tape when I was about six with a Walkman, and I would listen to it and I would strangely, which I didn't realize that until recently, I would because I found it and I listened to it. I would float through a rainbow, like on a cloud. I'd get on a cloud and it's guided and I go through rainbow. And then I would go to a river and there was a platypust i'd become friends with. And I never remembered what happened after that because I would always fall asleep. But so I started meditating as a kid. My dad meditated, and when I was a teenager, he had Bob's books, Bob Monroe's books, so I read them and I was so determined to have an out of body experience and did not, you know, one of those. I just couldn't get there. So and then in college I found Bill Buelman's book.
Speaker 3: I've heard the name, Yeah, what's the book.
Speaker 4: Out of Body? I think it's called Adventures. I'll have to look it up. And he had a practice in there and I did it like religiously for like he's like two over thirty days and I did it and nothing. I didn't budge, I didn't float, I didn't Tingle. Nothing happened, and so then I got busy with life, you know, and years later, since I grew up in the Chicago area and I did not even notice the Monroe's tuit was a thing in the books or anything. So years later I've moved to Virginia, I moved to Richmond, and my dad died. He passed away in twenty seventeen. So I was going through some of the stuff and I found Bob's books and I was like, oh, hey, the Internet's been invented since I read these. So I went online to see what was going on, and I was stunned to see that there was a whole institute and it was an hour and a half from my house. So I went out that had an open house. I don't know that they currently do those, but they did then and it was a one day thing and they put you in a check unit, they did a couple of meditations. Yeah, and Patty Ray was who ran it, and she is like a freaking icon at Monroe. I don't think you met her.
Speaker 3: I heard the names, know who she is in relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's She's amazing. And so I remember when I walked in the doors, I was like, oh yeah, I'm gonna be here a lot like I just it felt like home. And so that's my story. And my dad never went. He he had a different meditation practice, so he never.
Speaker 3: What was your first program?
Speaker 4: I did OBE with Bill Bilman, which is not offered as a program anymore. I believe he is retired from doing them in person and they now have an OBE Spectrum program. But I did it with him, and I went and I was like, sir, I have tried many times to get out of my body, and I had had an auto body experience by that point, but it was sort of like spontaneous and I'm being silly. I wasn't like that with him, but he they offered different learning styles of how to get out of your body, and one of the other ones worked for me. It's just the one in the book didn't work for me.
Speaker 3: So you've been there so many times, like literally dozens, and like you were telling me before, I hope it's okay to say this, but you've assisted with some program. Yeah, you know, like not that she's a residential trainer, but she's assisted residential trainer. Yeah's actually been there for you know, days and days and days at a time and like helped them in the check unit and things like that. So she kind of has like a little bit of a more intimate experience with the institute, which is very cool. Yeah, But I guess what I'm asking is, like how many of their can you, like, off the top of your head kind of recount like which of the You don't have to go in a detail about every one of them, but like, of all the different programs, which ones have you experienced? You know, if we think like Lifeline.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, So I did the OBE with Bill Bielman, Gateway MC squared Remote Viewing one, Conscious Presence, then I did Heartline, Energy Medicine. You just did that one, well, I assisted it right, Yeah, this is when I originally took it. I did Energy Medicine, and then I did Gosh, i'm skipping some here. I can't remember. I did Guidelines. I've done Explanation twenty seven. I've done Gateway a second time.
Speaker 3: Have you done Lifeline?
Speaker 4: No, I've not done Lifeline.
Speaker 3: That one is like it's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing Timeline next. I'm really excited about that one. Okay, And then gosh, I've done a bunch of other ones. I'm trying to think what they were. Oh, I did the UAP event with your right, with your dad and your sister. That was pretty cool. We got a bunch of really awesome signals for that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, another really weird synchronousity. So Amy actually knew my dad's manager, David Broadwell before we knew him, because she was at Monroe with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for remote viewing. What was it the remote It was remote viewing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So do you mind if I tell that story?
Speaker 4: Oh it's a freaking hilarious Yeah, yeah, go for it.
Speaker 3: So that would have been what twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Twenty, No, it was March. It was the first week or two of March twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a possibility my dad may have known him at that point. I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter because they you know, the book was not even out until twenty twenty three. Yeah. So she she's in this remote viewing program with David and she basically, I mean, I want to speak for you. You can take a fa you.
Speaker 4: Me tell sorry, sure, Okay. So the program was full. It was a big program, a lot of people in it, and I went in with like no expectations, and I I did really well because I just didn't have I wasn't front loaded on it, you know, and remote viewing they teach you how to do it and you can just do it. And so apparently, so you know, David noticed me because of that, and we ended up chatting. I don't know what his interest in was in me being able to remote view, but the last night we were there, he and I were both driving home, we were not flying, and I had been following the news and what was going on in other parts of the world.
Speaker 3: And you know COVID hit in March of twenty yeah, like the lockdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And this was literally like a week before the lockdown, and so I knew what was coming. I knew we were going to go into all lockdown just based on what was happening elsewhere. So I ended up talking to him right by the front door for quite a while, like twenty minutes or something, and I was like, hey, listen, like you on your drive home, you want to stop and you want to buy groceries and because this is what's happening, and he was like, uh huh oh okay, uh huh, yeah, all right, And I could tell he was like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, like, yeah, hearing it.
Speaker 6: Out of nowhere without the context that we have now that it happened, it must have been like okay, yeah, right.
Speaker 4: That might have been his first time at Monroe, and he was already a little bit like just trying to like see what it was about. And then I'm like, hey, like, oh my god, the world's about to shut down. Yeah, And I wasn't, you know, like I was definitely like that person though that was like, hey, heads up. I wasn't like crazy about it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, get like a sense like from meditation or I mean, you had to have you had to you know know somehow Like how did you know? You just had intuitive feelings?
Speaker 4: I just I watched international news.
Speaker 3: Yeah she was. She was reading like the Chinese news and stuff.
Speaker 4: And the Italians and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just I just knew based on I mean just based on So here's the thing. I've traveled a lot. I've been on almost five hundred flights in my life, and I'm like, I know how many people fly. I'm like, you know, I just knew, like we're going on lockdown at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So he was like, okay, right, yeah, yeah, okay. He humored me. A couple of weeks later we went on lockdown, and then another couple of weeks go by and I get an email from home and he was like, hey, Amy, that had a nice meeting you all this, and then he goes, I just wanted you know, I thought he didn't say it this way, but he's like, I thought you were basically a lunatic. I'm sure I said he said it in a much more respectful way. He's a very nice guy, but it was it was basically like, you know, you rocked me. You you. I left there being like I don't know and I don't know about this girl, and he's like, and you turn out to be right. Yeah, And for some reason that just I guess endeared him to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you know, he trusts everything you say for the rest of time. So he got her into the UAP events. Yeah, yeah, you were like the only.
Speaker 4: I was like, the only non UA people. Well, there was one Monroe person there, a board member, but that's because you.
Speaker 6: Know, so the sense I'm getting is that there are no borders for you. If there's a place that like you shouldn't be able to get into.
Speaker 3: You're in there. You're you're in there immediately.
Speaker 4: There's no borders for any of us, right right, You're like, I need I need a but you got to know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, but you know, there's there's hundreds of thousands of people around the world who read about and want to go to the institute, and they don't have this level of relationship that you do. I mean, you are in a really good spot.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. Yeah, you have to. You know, like, well, if you want to go to the institute and you are in a position where it feels difficult for you, just go online, see some pictures of it, see some of our videos. Imagine yourself walking the halls, Imagine yourself there. Imagine yourself. You know, if if finances are difficult for you, imagine that it's already been paid or it's not a big deal, and imagine you're there. That's how you would manifest it and then see what happens.
Speaker 3: They also have virtual programs.
Speaker 4: They do. They also have virtual and I've done too, virtually even though I live in an hour and half.
Speaker 3: Way right, that's very I mean why not, Yeah, you know, it's you know, help helps with with time restraints. But yeah, so so Amy, Amy lucked out here. The universe really smiled on her with this one. Because when was it when you went through Gateway that you were with Alan? Yeah, and she's the CEO now, so you know, it's just really cool connection there. And she was in the class with you when you took it.
Speaker 4: No, Alan was, Alan is the CEO of Monroe. Shout out to Alan's.
Speaker 3: Amazing, amazing Evans mirror that she is amazing.
Speaker 4: She is amazing. And she was my first gate A trainer, right Okay, I thought she went through that with no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: And then right after that, a couple of months later, I took EMC squared and Alan was a participant in MC squared Okay, and we became friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, mm hmm. MC squared sounds cool, sounds science y.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, MC squared is kind of like telekinesis. Yeah, like building up your telekinetic energy. They call it psychokinesis. I believe you do all sorts of fun things, lighting up light bulbs with your hands and.
Speaker 3: Emily, Emily told me something that they do something with.
Speaker 4: The spoon bending you do in there, spoon.
Speaker 3: Bending something with like was it a beach ball. They do something with a beach ball, right, like moving it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't remember the beach ball. But we also do dice. You practice with dice, like what is that game in gambling with the.
Speaker 3: Dice craps craps?
Speaker 4: Yeah, practice with that you you tell Yeah, you're practicing to use your energy to get the dice to be a certain way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Emily told me. They also do something like if you've seen the first Ghostbusters movie, when they're like showing the cards to people and they're trying to like psychically figure them out. Remember in the beginning of the movie they do that. Oh yeah, yeah, And Emily said they were all just like spot on with them. They were getting them right. They do all kinds of stuff. I saw a video. I'm not going to reveal who, but somebody at Monroe. They just prefer to keep it anonymous. But somebody at Monroe showed me a video of let's just say it was somebody moving something with their mind.
Speaker 4: So, oh, I've I encountered people at Monroe who can do things that would blow your mind. And it's just like nonchalant, like, oh, hey, by the way, I can totally do this thing and then they do it right then, and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, but they don't want to make a novelty of it.
Speaker 4: No, it's not a novel.
Speaker 3: It's a serious thing.
Speaker 4: It's a serious thing, but it's it's something that they either can naturally do or they've mastered, and it's it's astonishing to see how many skills are out there. It's things I've never been thought about, and people are just like blah.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah. They literally have a program. Maybe it's an MC square, I don't know. They have a program where they like they sit in a circle. I think they sit in a circle and they'll all hold a light bulb and they take turns lighting them.
Speaker 4: I think that, Yeah that's MC square.
Speaker 3: Yeah there like with their mind, just light light bulbs and they do it. They actually do it. God, dude, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Dude, like, oh, yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff that happens there, and you know, I love to go there. It's it's like a it's like a mystery school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that came through to me a meditation.
Speaker 4: Like a little Hogwarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's literally like Hogwarts and Alan is like Dumbledore.
Speaker 4: I'm a sex that later, Hey, Dumbledore, I love.
Speaker 3: Alan, I love Paul, I love all the staff there, and.
Speaker 4: Oh in the food. Okay, listen, you know everyone talks about all the programs and everything. The staff at Monroe, the housekeeping and the kitchen staff. They are really really good people. The food is amazing. They do cater to listen to me on my soapbox. They do cater to different vegan diets. Yeah, so gluten free, so you can say, you know, they ask you when you sign up, and they do a really good job with that. The food is amazing, you know, and being there as much.
Speaker 3: They have, they have like really good chefs. So like when they cook food every day, it's like every meal, I swear like every meal was better than the last.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like dinner time and lunchtime.
Speaker 4: We're also happy, happier by the end of the week.
Speaker 3: That's true. But it's just I remember sitting on Tuesday, which was I think the third day. We we're you know, having lunch in Alan and Paul, and I think Jason maybe showed up at that time. Who he's like one of the program directors there. They show up and they have lunch. Maybe Jason wasn't there. I think he drove us to the bookstore. But we're having lunch with the CEO and the vice president of Monroe and they're just like kind of sitting with us. And that might have been when we had lunch with Alan. I can't remember. Maybe that was Thursday, because I know they she came twice. Yeah, but anyway, one of the times we're sitting having lunch with them, and I was telling Allen, I was like, Alan, this might sound weird, but I was just in Focus fifteen and I just it started coming through to me, and you know, you talk to them and they're like, it's not weird. We are having a staff retreat right now too. We are not grounded either. Like while we were up on the top of the mountain doing you know, our program, they were at the bottom of the mountain at the other retreat and they were doing a program. Yeah you know, because that's staff. Yeah. I think they were doing Heartline.
Speaker 4: Heartline, which is a great program. By the way, what's it like? Ah, oh, what you know again, you don't want to It's about your heart. It's about connecting with your true, authentic self.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: I've done some of Alan's meditations, and I think I've done some of Paul's in the expand app and it's it's just really great. But anyway, I was telling Alan, I was like, look, this might sound a little weird, but it just came through to me in a meditation that Monroe is like a modern emergence of the ancient mystery schools. And she was like, that's really interesting. It is a mystery school, except they're not like you know, well, you know, yeah, I was wondering if I should say that, but because they're like, yeah, this is for everybody, you know. It's just it's an amazing place. I would love to have Alan on the show. I would love to have Paul on the show.
Speaker 4: And are you going to have Agnacia on the show?
Speaker 3: Of course we're already working all the time when he could fly out and I'm working on.
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna have him in person? Yeah? Wow, he's on the West coast. That's amazing. He's he's a I think it's Seattle. Yeah, he is a magical creature, he really is.
Speaker 3: He's he reminds me of Yoda.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, he's a little Yodah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean like enough, good you are.
Speaker 3: He's a great guy. They're all great people.
Speaker 4: They're all they're all really lovely people, and they're if you met him out in the street and you just think, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because I had Monroe since, you know, from people I knew in the c I A. And and they would tell me more of the data of it. I always imagine that people would be like, you know, like kind of like scientists, but it's it's not like that.
Speaker 4: It's they put out chocolates for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and wet and popcorn porn and everyone's just like kind of giggling, and it's it's just.
Speaker 6: You know, a weird thing that happened when when you guys were doing the when he was at Monroe, he was telling me he got back and was telling me.
Speaker 3: We pop corn every night. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, I've had popcorn every night for like a week straight and I never eat popcorn.
Speaker 4: Weird.
Speaker 3: It was just like a really weird synchronicity. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: I put a huge bowl out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Awesome, and we all we get little They have like a.
Speaker 3: Cast iron bowl, like a massive one, and they popped like a cauldron. Yeah, it's like a cauldron of popcorn in cool literally like a big I have a picture of it, and they pop bags and bags and bags of popcorn, and like some nights we'd be watching documentaries. Just everybody's just munching on popcorn like it's it's.
Speaker 4: Where we were outside. And then we we really lucked out. Of all the programs I've ever been to, that was the only time I had access to the pool. Really, they're all like first time. They're like, we're in the pool. I'm like, I've been here like fifteen times before I got in the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. By the last night, we were all in the pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of us got in the pool last night.
Speaker 3: Like fifteen of us in the pool at the same time. What's up with the exclusivity about the pool?
Speaker 4: How come you can't give you It's at the the Roberts Mountain road the top of the there's two there's the campuses, and it's only open in the summer, and it's like the majority of programs are at the other campus.
Speaker 3: I see, Okay, yeah, at the bottom of the Mountain's awesome to do that. Yeah, and they kept us there like at the top of the mountain. But it's all awesome.
Speaker 4: You know, but and we were with We had Bob's cabin, which was really cool.
Speaker 3: We did our lessons in there every day, like in his actual Kevin like where he did his cabin. Yeah, it's like literally his original log cabin. And I met his daughter and I had no clue who she was. Oh really like literally like I.
Speaker 4: Penny, right, Penny, Yeah, Penny.
Speaker 3: She's at the bookstore, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know who was down there? Yes, Penny because she was running heartlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I met the other one. I'm at the bookstore and I meet this this just very sweet lady. And you know she They took us to the bookstore. I think it was on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Drive them, Yeah, they had.
Speaker 3: To drive us. J and drove us and Jason showed up. Jason. Yeah, he's the one who put us through the like visual psychedelic experience. Did you do that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was crazy. What is that called? He calls it something I always want to say, Ragnarok. I thought you were about to say that. It's not it's something Rakovic.
Speaker 3: Rakovic is where I was in uh.
Speaker 4: Iceland via Rock Civia.
Speaker 3: I have the videos picture it does it sounds like I'm like so Jason is that what it is? I'm gonna find the picture of it. Jason shows up and he's like just this friendliest, smiliest guy. And he's like, yeah, I just thought he was the driver. No, I don't know anybody. He shows up, he's driving the van. He's like, everybody get in, you know, and he's like the party's here. You know, He's just kind of driving us in the van and I'm thinking, wow, you know, the chefs have been so nice. Even bus drive. He's like the program director. He's like one of the highest up. And you know, he's just driving us down there. And we get to the bookstore and you know, everybody's so nice. The lady at the cash register in the bookstore and this just really sweet lady walks up. She gives me a hug. She's like, I'm a big hugger, y'all. I apologize in advance. I was like me too, I give her a big hug. She has all these Christmas. Yeah. I find out like two days later like that was Robert Monroe stepped off. Yeah, and I was like, what the If I had no, I would have behaved differently. No, she's so.
Speaker 4: Down to earth and I want to say about Jason. This is super funny. Jason is a trooper. We decided we wanted to do that light show thing, and so he came up after he had been I think he'd been at the staff retreat like all day, and he came up and set it up for us, and we were graduating from Gateway that night in the cabin. This is so funny, and he's all by himself, said this whole thing up for us, that we were supposed to come over and have like a kind of like a party afterwards, and they don't normally party like that, but it was like a special thing. And he can see us through the windows. Do you remember this? And we turned the music on to graduate, which also doesn't normally happen, and we started having Yeah, Keem starts turning the music on. We started having this crazy dance party. He's like sitting across at a different building like through the window for that He's created a party for us, and he's watching us like in the windows, and he's like.
Speaker 3: What He's like, He's like this, this summarizes this, This summarizes Look at that cheese that looks like a happy He's just the happiest guy.
Speaker 4: He is a happy Berdon and he's just okay. So that's segueing into a cable car.
Speaker 3: He also looks like a really happy guy. Oh yeah, cable car. We got to end with cab.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got to am a cable car. So are we good for that then? Yeah. So there is a Bob Monroe classic track that they play in the mornings for some of the main Monroe programs. It is a love hate situation. I am on the love side.
Speaker 3: It's fifty to fifty split. People love it or they do not, or they hate.
Speaker 4: It, and it is so quirky and and so Jason made a remix of it, but it's like, I don't even know how to do it.
Speaker 3: So I'll show you after. I'll show you after. But Robert Monroe made this song.
Speaker 4: It's so quirky.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind this was like decades ago, and he's not a musician by any sense of the imagination.
Speaker 4: It doesn't follow me.
Speaker 3: So like I heard Maya. Maya was one of our trainers, and like the way she explained it to me is she's like, she's like, cable car. It's just so amazing because it's it's really wholesome and it's really innocent, but it's kind of psychotic.
Speaker 4: You gotta hear it.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just imagine like a really uh just innocent, like open hearted.
Speaker 4: Oh it's duke, do do do do do, dude, I'm not really good at carrying it.
Speaker 3: Shoe just just like pouring their heart out into a little mini keyboard and like loving making a song with zero music ability. That's kind of awesome. So it's it's kind of like a it's like a classic, like you know, wake up to the up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a car. It's like a like a carnival where you're starting to go slow, it ramps up and goes faster and so you wake up, you do. We we listen to sleep signals when we're sleeping, and then there is a morning exercise I think is it. It's Bob comes on Bob and Roe's voice and he's like, so I turned it off. He's like, good morning, and it's a good morning.
Speaker 3: It's a good day. So get up and go.
Speaker 4: So get up and go, and he starts talking to you about some stuff and uh, and then they play cable car Yeah, and I lay there and I just bask in it. I have bought Cable Car.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 4: I love it, and sometimes I listen to it at home because it sort of like pulls you out of the the sleep. But so every time I go to a different program and they don't play a Cable Car, I'm like, where is it? Excuse me? Can we listen to Cable Car?
Speaker 1: And I hear.
Speaker 3: This is a polarizing.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 3: I got to hear it. But people love it, right, you know. I'm in the love It.
Speaker 4: I'm in the love It crowd. And Jason. The reason I thought about it is Jason made a really cool remix of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we were talking about David earlier. David Broadwell, So when I'm leaving the mountain, Look, I've never had a phone call from him before because he, you know, works so closely with Dad. We will text and you know, things like that when we're trying to like help Dad in certain ways and you know, help him with the book and other things, you know, booking him on shows and things. I get off the mountain and he says, Ryan, call me, and I'm like, this is okay. Sure. I pick up my phone and I call him and he said he was like, Ryan, how was it He was like, you were at Monroe. What happened?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've been through it. I feel like we're brothers now, like you know, it's like you've been through the same thing. He was like, I want to know everything. How was it? He was like, dude, I've been bugging Alan all week, so long story short. He was pressuring Alan like please, Chris's son is there, Like I want to be there with him while he goes through the experience. And She's like, David, you can't just walk in on this. He wanted to be there. He wanted to to see what it was like with me going through it. And Alan was like, no, you can come to lunch, you know, on Friday, but you can't, you know, be here during the experience. And he was like tell me everything. Did you hear a cable car? And I was like, yeah, just everything. He was like did you see this? And did you see that? This?
Speaker 4: Classic?
Speaker 3: I mean his I've never He's a very like you know task guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah you met him.
Speaker 3: He's very like sincere, He's very like straight, let's get it done, you know. He was like with Glee when we were.
Speaker 1: How was it? Did you do this?
Speaker 3: Did you do this, and he was like, you're like my brother. Now, man, we've been through it. Like you need anything, call me and I just I hung up and I called Dad. I was like, Dad, and I do It's something amazing just happened.
Speaker 4: So I do want to say, if you're interested in going to Monroe. Sometimes they do two programs at the different campuses at the same time, and they don't you don't cross mingle. They they there's a reason. It's you're having a group experience, which is by David wasn't going to be able to come and like the staff sometimes come and have lunch with us because they're you know, getting to know us. But you are with that group and so you're not running and you're not running back and forth to the other group at a different program. Even on the bookstore days, we trade bookstore days, so like we would do like Tuesday Thursday, they would do like Monday Wednesday. But the lake, there is a lake and that is one place where yeah, you didn't go to No, No, I've been there many times. And that's in between the two.
Speaker 3: Because it's like it's like a mile walk, right, I didn't.
Speaker 4: It's it's towards it's closer to the other campus on the bottom, so you got to walk all the way down in the back up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was it was either Jordan or Hackeen walked down and then walked up and they were like I should have done that, So I was like, not for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's easier from the from the other campus. You don't have to walk up the mountain. But yeah, cable car.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I think, uh, I think you could buy a cable car. Yeah, I'm gonna buy it. I'm gonna buy We're gonna turn it on when we close. Yeah. But yeah, I mean, I I just I have to say, you know, like I'm I'm so thankful that after that week there that we shared together that I mean, you're now sitting here in my house. Yeah, Like that's that's important to say that on episode eighty five, that's when you were on right.
Speaker 4: Well, thank god that I told David and needed groceries because this he's that whole conversation started this chain of me sitting here because then I was at the U sister. Honestly, yeah, thank god, I was like, God's up groceries.
Speaker 3: David's a great guy. We really clicked with the Monroe thing, and he's he's just he's a really cool guy. But you know episode eighty five, we were all like we're gonna manifest meeting each other. Here we are. Yeah, we basically live together for a week up in Row. I mean obviously like in different buildings, but you know, a class together all day, breakfast, lunch, you know, everybody go meditate and we talk about it. I mean, it was it was like a very serious.
Speaker 4: Weeks like summer camp for adults.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It's it's like I keep saying, it's like fifty percent spiritual spa fifty percent mystery school. Like you go there and you relax, and you know they even have massage therapists and yoga and you know, everybody's laughing and having a good time. But then you like you get to work and it was just really an amazing experience experience, and we all you know, formed bonds together with our group, and like here we are and like I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. And like I think like in some way I can see like us, like our group somehow getting more involved with Monroe and way, you know, we kind of already working on something there. But I just wanted to say that I'm grateful that you came out here, that you were willing to do this. Yeah, thank you, thank you for having me, that we had that experience together. I think that there will be more experiences that, like you have been telling me for the last you know, two days, Like I don't think any of us realized like how big that.
Speaker 4: Was, Yeah, because they realized it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were the first group of content creators ever to ever ever to be put into a program together. It was really it was really unique, Yeah, because we all agreed to film each other. And I have so much content. I haven't even posted about it yet, Sane.
Speaker 3: I want to see it. I want to see all that content. I'm still working on stuff. It's just it's been so busy, but I've got stuff I'm going to drip out over time. But you know, it's just I'm so grateful and thank you for coming out here. I just I can't say it enough. Like I know I've said it multiple times, but I'm so glad that we all like kind of had that experience together. And now here you are and you're you're you know, you're with kind of like with my crew and yeah, you know, and like more are coming in a few weeks.
Speaker 4: And but I even met Alex's b f F. Yeah, yeah, randomly at the coffee shop.
Speaker 3: We're getting I you're coming on the show real soon. Yeah, I mean, if if, if there's any last words, if there's anything on your heart or your mind you want to get out there, I mean, whatever that you want to close us out with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do want to say any If you're watching this, like I said before, and you're interested in Monroe and it feels out of your reach, just start, like I said, start imagining that you're there. There's there's other ways to get there. You know. That's the whole thing. That's what I've kind of been able to master. Is Okay, that door is closed. Okay, well I'm gonna imagine I'm standing on the other side of it and and life will meet you. To do that, you might have to you might have to repeat it. But one of the best ways is to again look at content, imagine yourself there, and you know, see what happens. You can manifest your way there if you need.
Speaker 3: To, epic, epic, truly epic. All right, well, guys, be sure to support Amy. She is a wonderful human being. She really does illuminate joy. You could say that she glows. I glo. She does. She does.
Speaker 4: She is not radiating shame. She is illuminating joy, illuminating. Oh one quick thing, I am not part of the Illuminati, so wow, thanks for clearing that up.
Speaker 3: Thanks for clearing that up.
Speaker 4: The word illumination is in the word illuminating. And I did not realize that when I made that name. And so many people have asked me if I if they can join, and I always reply, when you find out, let me know how.
Speaker 2: That I.
Speaker 3: Of the crazy things that I've seen in my life, I never expected that I am not in the Illuminati would come out of your mouth. So that is hilarious to me.
Speaker 4: If if I'm I, you know, I'll apply that somebody, somebody let me out check it out.
Speaker 3: That is hilarious.
Speaker 4: But so many people over the years have messaged me, They're like, clearly, you know, I want to join the Illuminati like you, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what when did I do that? It's illuminating illuminating joy on YouTube and on Instagram. She's a wonderful person. She's a friend of the show. If you are just catching this and you're kind of new to the show, please go check out her episode on eighty five. And it is bonkers because we clearly on there say that we're going to manifest meeting each other, which again you could say, well, you could always drive there consciously meet each other. That's fine. We both had no clue that we were gonna be there at Monroe together.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and this type of program didn't even exist when we said that, And that's what happens a lot of times manifestations. They look like they would have happened anyway, But that's the mark of a wonderful manifestation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean anyway, So you know how we end.
Speaker 1: It, right?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, goodbye?
Speaker 3: Guys, agree dude one by guy.
Speaker 1: Guys, Weird things happen in the backyard of Bletsoe House. Hit look up.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: Coming closer to us right like smirre ling on the inside of it. No one knows that it's come right ever, sighed not a happy