Speaker 1: I will apologize for everything I have said these last few days. If that is the endgame, I will Did you really label this Gotham villain?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I just saw what Ross labeled this in the system here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you sent me the clip this morning. Is it a Christopher Nolan thing or who's the director? It's not that Robert Pattinson Batman?
Speaker 2: Is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no, it's Michael Keaton Batman actually going it's just that goofy. No, that's Rep. De Lario, who's somehow remained a member of Congress from I believe Connecticut that doesn't matter, somewhere up in the northeast since nineteen ninety running around. So this is the crazy lady with like the blue hair and stuff.
Speaker 3: That has to be a minimum eighteen ninety.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, like, she's one of the oldest serving members of congressman, she'd been there that long. And every time I see her, every time I see her, I'm like, that person's in Congress and I've seen her every year of my existence doing this job.
Speaker 3: I saw him on a on mash when I was a kid. Isn't that Mass show?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: The guy was trying to get out of yeah yeah, yea, yea, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. He didn't have the blue hair then, so that's probably what's Jamins and people up. All right, So this as Ross accurately labeled this Gotham villain looking, well, she didn't do the same video, although was she or was she one that did do that video? I don't know what it is. I well right now is really like, you know, get with your constituenciason. So it's not unusual they're making videos. But again, as we pointed out yesterday, as we pointed out yesterday the twenty I think I said twenty five and I think it was just twenty three. The twenty three Democrats all doing the same Trump video right where they're leaning in. They all got the same graphics, they're all saying the same thing. We played them literally all over the top of each other yesterday like that was that was bad. And then we had in the show yesterday we talked about this, we retweeted it. There's a video of like five or six Democrat female congress people that are pretending to be like Mortal Kombat or street Fighter characters. But during the selection screen, so when you like hover over their individual profile. Then you see there them like the body emerges and they're but they're moving, like hopping up and down and moving with their fists out ready to fight. And they did this whole Choose your Fighter video and it's ee.
Speaker 2: So uh.
Speaker 1: This woman Deloreo decided to get the little you know, the little handheld mic, right the one the YouTubers use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold up and a noise the hell out of me that these people don't understand that you're supposed to clip that mic onto your shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot. It's a lava lere is what it's called. There's an actual name for it.
Speaker 3: I can't even focus on what they're trying to throw my way because the entire time I'm looking like, are you so dumb that you don't realize? They're holding it like a Bob Barker microphone, but a little tiny it's comical.
Speaker 1: Looks very specific about the part of the microphone they're grabbing. They're grabbing a clip.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what I'm saying, right, that it's supposed to be clipped on your shirt. And I see this and not just to go off off the dems. There's lots of I watch bills influencers. They're just you know they.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, you're right. Yes, it's ramp.
Speaker 3: Some young twenty year old sitting in his bedroom talking about the bills holding this little teeny tiny comical microphone that it belongs to an Austin power skit or something, as if they're Bob Barker. Clip it on your shirt you look like a moron? Yeah, dude, do they not know you're supposed to clip it on your shirt.
Speaker 1: Or or get one of these fancy mics like Ross and I use right where it's on a little swing arm and kind of well Ross's can't. Ross has died like ten years ago, and excuse us to get the arm fixed. So sometimes it.
Speaker 3: Just have to hold it. And that's why sometimes like I'm over here and some of them over there, and you can be because if I don't it does this watch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh there's the that's the countertop. Mike just went to see this, buddy, the countertop. Yeah no, it looks dumb, so but but like who keeps putting these people up to it? Let me let me play this insanity because she's doing like this to or time, Like I don't even care what she's saying. Just and then listen to the music they chose to put behind it and tell me if you can figure out the era.
Speaker 4: Yo, this is the ranking wrizzler on appropriations.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: First of all, already I'm out if I didn't have to be in because this job the ranking rizzler.
Speaker 3: He's gonna flood Gotham.
Speaker 1: With hotties, right, is now what a rizzler is? Or it's that annoying kid from that weird family that sings at Costco that Satan has has put on this earth as a challenged me and others so obnoxious boom boom, yeah whatever from hell. Then you make a bunch of videos keeping it up my timeline. I'm sorry. Back to our villain.
Speaker 4: Serving Connecticut's third district.
Speaker 5: I was readying to enter your dark academia Congress era.
Speaker 4: All right, Bestie's house. Appropriation is the money most in Congress. We are not chasing the bag. We are the bag.
Speaker 1: Oh you're the bag life.
Speaker 5: Your government funding it's giving, it's giving it So Sigma main character energy. But Republicans Project twenty twenty five is mad suck. Eliminating the Department of Education negative horror points basically the biggest fandom tax on the environment, on your education, and your rights, big l posting it online, Buddy, Democrats understood the assignment, but.
Speaker 4: Go all, see how I keep you informed? Very cutesy, very debut.
Speaker 3: Ross, you recognize that song there, buddy, Yeah, of course it's no doubt, just a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also they why do.
Speaker 1: You recognize that? Can you? Can you think of why you're able to so instantly recall.
Speaker 3: That it was a big song? Well, now was younger, but there was recently in the Captain Marvel movie there was a fighting I don't know this is what you're thinking that we haven't talked about this, but there's a sceneing the Captain Marvel movie where it just comes out of nowhere and there's this big fight, choreographed fight, and it's like, you know, I'm a girl and it's girl power and I'm just a girl and it's shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there's that. There's also the part where it's like that songs from when Ross and I were both doing music radio still, but it's not quite old enough to be like an oldies or you've you've done that. I didn't know the Captain Marvel thing. So I guess I did, but I didn't care. So you think that may be why they say, here's here's my whole thing of torturing you with this and you know the other stuff you like to torture you with in the mornings. If this is a su like a a secret long game to get them to start doing dangerous TikTok challenges right, because they're they're they're they're literally copying all the other stuff, right with the stupid mic and the little the little qtsy videos, the language, and.
Speaker 3: It's all dated. It's all like older stuff because even the Choosier Fighter thing it's like two or three years old.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, So if that's what this is, and one of them is going to eat a tie pod like okay, all right, I heard that's ross you've been on the internet before. That's what the kids are doing, right.
Speaker 3: The big thing, I thought, the big thing they're doing now and we kind of touched on it yesterday was drinking the magic eight ball juice challenge.
Speaker 1: That's what they should do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that newer? Is that that's a newer thing?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: But it's what But it's hip right, the kids are doing it. It's now okay, all right, Right, I have to use old, old timey terms that we don't use anymore.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So if they're gonna drink I'm sure that what the juice? No magic eight ball?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 1: Or drink the magic eight ball juice?
Speaker 3: You crack it open and just down it, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Or or what hey? Look if if some video hits my inbox and it's Adam Schiff standing there with a giant spoonful of cinnamon, I'm not stopping that video. I'm turning the volume up. I don't want to miss a moment.
Speaker 3: They're polling is so bad with gen Z that they're releasing these cringe, these cringe dated videos trying to help themselves have I'm trying to fix the polling numbers. And I have the feeling that people behind this are the same idiots that were behind the Kamali HQ account A thousand percent.
Speaker 1: We know that they are right because that's who hired them. It was the party and then the Congressional Committee that you don't have to guess it is them. It's the same people. This is where they ended up. I don't know if it's exactly them, but this is the office that does this, This is the group that does this, This is the that is the Wrangle Association for all the Democrats, and so if somebody's doing coordinated stuff, it clearly has to be them. And we know that the video with all of them that we laid over each other yesterday, we know for a fact that Corey Booker who tweeted out that he's the one who put that together because he is the chair of the not the Congressional Committee, but the Pack Committee. He's the guy and he said he did the other video. It absolutely is the same Kamala HQ people running around doing this. Seriously, what of them is going to be planking? What is there planking videos? Yet? They don't do planking anymore probably right now the Internet challenges didn't get you killed.
Speaker 3: They don't, but that's probably why the reason they'd posted. Now they're like, oh, it's two years old, we have to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I heard. I heard. Also the kids are doing is they're going and they capture this really poisonous butterfly and then they injected into their veins. For some reason, that's a real thing. Somebody just died last week doing that. So I don't know, what are some other internet challenges we should suggest? I got tide pods eating the spoonful of cinnamon. Ah, the chips? Do they still do? Remember the chips? The one the one chip challenge or whatever it is. Can you imagine stuff in one of those in Delario's face? Holy cow? Or Jasmine Crockett just so she shuts up for two minutes.
Speaker 3: I was reading something yesterday they were saying they think Jasmine Crockett is like the league candidate to be like the twenty twenty eight presidential nominee. They believe that she's the future of the party.
Speaker 1: Did you see the video of her from like two years ago that ended up on the internet yesterday where she sounds decidedly different?
Speaker 3: No, I missed it. How she sound.
Speaker 1: She just it's just just say her vocal cadence is is very different from the way that she speaks in you know that we've seen her literally blowing up the last few days in committee hearing.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that, like, really, so you ever said the report?
Speaker 1: You ever seeing the guy the reporter?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: He's uh yeah, So wait are you saying that? Because when she speaks, she sort of sounds like you know what yo yo yo? Does she sound like more like Obama put together? Does she sound more she.
Speaker 1: Sound like she sounds girls prep school?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say so it's the opposite of it. Wow really yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's kind of like like Hillary would go give speeches.
Speaker 3: And right, and she'd go down the South and she'd have like, you know, like a southern twin and then she'd go somewhere else or yeah, and then Kamala had the same issue where she would be, you know, she was in front of like a group of latinos, she would suddenly sound like she was Mexican or something.
Speaker 1: Or if she was sober, she'd sound different than when Oh wait, hold on, we didn't have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that so that's the future of the party there. Huh, Well, I think you're gonna be the future of the party. You gotta do the one chip in magic eight ball.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh it's going to be amazing. Oh sheer lunacy, cheer lunacy. But again, if you guys start doing internet challenges, I may I may have an attitude change on this thing. Are you coming up on the show? Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This woman is still alive. Did you see the baby this woman had down in Alabama yesterday? How big? How big was Lincoln? Do you remember how big Lincoln was as a baby?
Speaker 2: Do you remember?
Speaker 3: I should remember the exact weight, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm putting you on a.
Speaker 3: We have like a big we have a plaque in one of the rooms that has like all the stats on it. I just can't recall it.
Speaker 1: The stats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like exactly. It's like the way his rushing yards is all that. Yeah, all you gotta add rushing touch. Yeah, like Derrick Henry numbers when he came out. Oh wow, but legends Hall of Fame stuff. But he wasn't thirteen pounds, was he? No, because your wife would have murdered you.
Speaker 1: Right, this woman had a thirteen four ounce thirteen pound four ounce baby yesterday and like apparently they did the sonogram and nobody realized this. Nobody realized, so so like the baby starts coming out and she's she do it. By the way, she did an interview after she just had a thirteen pound baby, which is crazy, but she was like, yeah, the doctors start freaking out all of a sudden, the nurses started running around, coming in and visiting just because they all wanted to see it.
Speaker 3: Uh, according, you just gave birth to like a circus baby or something.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing, like from all, she has other kids, so it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Her first rodeo. It's just the one where she brought everybody. She said it took three doctors a vacuum. Well, so so they what do they just stick a Dyson on there? I don't have kids. I don't know how this works. What does she mean a vacuum? Is it a shop back? Do you have to have a filter on that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I guess probably they just they have a baby back. I'm sure that's the case, and it's probably really expensive. But the dice ins or dice or they have the knockoff dice, and you can get a Costco if we worked kind of mostly the same the shark thing. I have one, so I think I got it at Costco. It's okay. I don't know if. I don't know if I trust a thirteen pound baby to it, but who knows. Maybe I knocked a bunch of bullets over not Kate like the actual and I had to pick the and the shark picked those up. So thirteen pound baby probably okay, but yeah, so apparently that's like the biggest baby in a long time. And this sucks for the No, it's a little girl, well I should say it's not a little girl. So they're calling the kid pork chop, which is now our nickname, which she's just gonna love when she gets older, I'm sure. But anyway, all right, there probably made some women feel uncomfortable. Six twenty three will be back. Crack congress women, choose your own fighter video. You know what the cringiest thing is. It's all the stupid little fun facts, right, the quote unquote fighter descriptions. I don't know why, but that's the part that annoys me the most. See they give you example. So you have a Congresswoman Susie Lee from Nevada. I think, yeah, Nevada, and it's just like Nevada's third Congressional district. Two sprain fingers, Jasmine Krockett not a morning person whatever that means? Uh congresswoman woo sleep. Oh the AOC one's the worst. AOC treky really your big your big treky. Let me ask you a question, Ross, do you think AOC would kill Tuvis? Probably?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, in the womb.
Speaker 3: She would demand legislation to murder more tuebixes on demand. Yeah, demands medication at CBS to murder tubix Oh wow, called.
Speaker 1: Plan t right, just just for twoxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'd make all sorts of bad decisions. Oh, she was in charge of the enterprise, you know, busted that thing would be I remember they crashed landed that thing into the end of the Bay of San Francisco that one time. I saw it in a documentary. Toe to go out and get a space whale. She'd show up with like a dolphin or something, right, Ah, she'd do a bad job. I'm trying to find other fun star Trek scenarios to stick her into the boy. Do you think the board Queen would assimilate her? Probably not right, you don't want that in the in the collective, I don't know, ma'am. Maybe I shouldn't make fun of it. There's a lot of fun scenarios there. Although I have to I have to be I. I do have to wonder if you get nervous and scared and terrified by a garbage disposal, what are you gonna do when a klingon destroyer shows up? Because I don't know, it's a little louder in a garbage disposal, a little more technical. I feel like that probably wouldn't go well for you.
Speaker 3: It's super scary too, because they come out of nowhere after the like D Cloak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she look she can't understand the technology of the thing that makes her leftovers go away. Some of the just D cloaks there also, I don't want to hear her scream con she's already loud enough. But there's some scenarios that could work, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Let me tell you what is absolutely amazing to me. It looks like the DNC is going to double down on all this woke stuff because this is a fork in the road. You don't have to here's the thing, you don't have to go. Ah, yeah, this is all dumb. Everything's dumb. We're not going to do any of this right because one, you don't believe that I think you firmly believe some of this stuff's a good idea, but also it looks weak and there will be a segment of your party that you that you lose. But you're also in a soft enough spot where you don't have to lean into it. You can kind of pretend that it's, you know, it's a cursory issue, it's not the main thing, and that we'll get to it if we need to, but we're going to concentrate on some other stuff. Like you can do that right now and probably retain most of your base. We're going to be upset, but they're more upset about what the Orange Man's doing. So for you to deprioritize a lot of this DEI stuff would largely go unnoticed, and then you could be like Gavin Newsom. Right now, have you guys seen what Gavin Newsom's been up to the last few days. Dude's running around, He's running around, he's doing interviews. He they did a big feature piece on him yesterday because he's he's he is opposed to men and women's sports, which is not what I expected, only because i've seen him literally speak on this issue. And while he did vote to veto a bill that did contain some enshrinement of this, it was really about some other stuff. But now the guy's running for president and he is one hundred percent in chameleon mode, and so when he's sitting there doing those interviews and then they're writing these feature pieces. It's like, look, how look how moderate Gavin Newsom is. The media is going to create what they what what Newsom's campaign feels is the best version of this, the best version of a nationally appealing democrat. And it's funny because Newsom's right if if if you want to have national appeal and you want to be able to sway moderates, That's why I said I didn't want to see it, because she'd be standing at the fence in her little white outfit screaming con and I don't want to see it. But yes, all right, we have the same idea listener, Absolutely, i'd be obnoxious. So like Newsom's correct, if you want to if you want to right now in this political climate, if you want to sway independence and you want to have national appeal, that's probably the route to take, which which makes it even crazier. And I'll explain why as to what the DNC he did yesterday, but now and then yesterday Newsome did an interview with Charlie Kirk and that's also people are getting mad at Charlie Kirk for interviewing him. No no, no, no, no, let him, let him interview, don't interview him like he's your buddy though. And that's and let me tell you that is one of the things that new media is going to have to recognize because you also, you can't be intimidated by somebody who is is very, very well known, you know, like a celebrity politician. You can't come in and be intimidated by him. If you're going to do what if you're the media now, you have to be able to get in there and not let somebody just schmooz you. So sitting now with Charlie Kirk a Newsom's part is smart, It's also okay if Kirk wants to take it. My thing is is I tell Republican politicians to not go on platform worms where they're just out to get you. There's no good that comes from it. That's always been my my talking point. I believe it to be true. I don't know why any Republican returns any phone call from Rio. I'll never understand it. But but no, on the flip side, if a conservative podcaster or whatever, Charlie Kirk's job is influencer, like if Newsom wants to sit down with them, and they can go ahead and get it, then that's fine, Just you know, make sure you bring the questions. And Kirk did knock on him because there's one sense, or there was one segment. I didn't pull the audio because I literally just saw this. But Newsom was talking about how his kid is a big Charlie Kirk and Joe Rogan fan, and I don't maybe that's true, maybe it's not. Gavin Newsom long ago wore out any sort of believability in my mind, so I need everything like triple source with this dude. But I don't know, maybe his kid's based whatever. And he said, all he wanted to be here, but he had to be in school. And Kirk said, well, I don't understand. You canceled school for two years. You couldn't do it for one day for your kid, which is a pretty good comeback. And knewso understanding cameras on went along with the joke, and maybe he really meant to go along with the joke, and he's just he's being more reasonable. But I'm just I'm just take everything with a grain of salt. So meanwhile, the DNC, rather than Moderate hired Roger Lowe. If you don't know who this guy is. He was. He is one of these big campaign guru guys, right, but only for like really woke idiots, and Elizabeth Warren is one of them. He was Elizabeth Warren's campaign guru for her, and he also is a He's a big The entire us is built on racism and genocide, dude. Here's a quote from Our country was built on the foundation of racism, ranging from the genocide of indigenous peoples, chattel slavery, racial profiling of young men of color, and criminal justice system the tears families apart. This was part of a big effort that Lao headed up with over one hundred community leaders during the Black Lives Matter movement, and it's really what really shot this guy into the stratosphere. He was essentially handling the messaging not for Black Lives Matter the organization or any other individual, but rather from a Democrat Party perspective, and they felt he was very successful with it, which is another thing that baffles me. He's a big defund the police guy, Like he's all the stuff that voters just rejected Ei guy. And so it's interesting to watch this divergence where you have newsome and his people, who probably correctly recognize that you need to position yourself as a moderate to the extent that you can. You're still the governor of California and the party as a whole. He's like, nah, with all this woke stuff. Now we're doubling down on this. So I know it's a little wonky, but it's pretty fascinating to watch them literally just turn around and start walking in other directions. Should say, different rejections, different directions. Meanwhile, I saw an interview with the Wake County School superintendent, and I've seen a bunch of these where they're talking about how the Department of Education is perfect and you can't do anything to it, and it's just so awful. You know that the.
Speaker 2: The what is it?
Speaker 1: The Superintendent's union is having their big conference right now. It's all woke garbage. In fact, they posted a this is here we go. This is literally from their conference. For the first time at NCEE twenty twenty five, we're offering affinity spaces for Latino educators and black educators. So so think of if you've ever been to a conference. I'm sure most of you have, right, you're probably at like a Marriotte or a Hilton or something. Right, you're over in the in the where all they got all the rooms, you get a little banquet thing, they got all the little side things. Maybe people got boost set ups. I mean, it's exactly what you think it is, except rather than having that little like gathering area that they always have, or they got like muffins and coffee and all of that before any of the breakout stuff, they have like three different ones. So they have like the you know, the mingling areas as I guess you would call them. So they have one just for latinos, one just for black superintendents and school staff, and then one for everybody else. Like so this thing that is really the reason why the Department of Ed is seen as dysfunctional by so many people and is being defended by these school superintendents who want you to think that everything's just no, it's everything's a nonpartisan at their own conference. And I'm sure these these speakers and breakout sessions are gonna be a lot of woke nonsense. They're started out with segregated coffee rooms, like the preschool integration kind of stuff right where you got even you know where you have like this, oh, I'm sorry. This is the it's a water fountain. Essentially, it just happens to be coffee and muffins and stuff. You created colored and non colored water fountains again, and so excuse me if I don't take the interviews you do going No No Apartment event. That's obviously good and all this stuff is really good for people. If you can't even run your own conference and not have segreged a segregated affinity spaces, but then brag about it. You know, they set a tweet out bragging about it, showing the different rooms. They're all separate, but ross they look very equal. Even though they're separate. They all have coffee and muffins equally. So what's the big deal, right, Just keep doubling down on this stuff. It's totally working. Six forty eight Hang on, I mean, I guess technically she's not doing anything illegal. I mean, I don't know what department policy is. I think it's because of what her job is that people are freaking out. So an NYPD officer is under fire after a rap video of hold on. What is the rapper's name S choir, but it's S the letter S dash and the choir but not like the choir at church, but choir like q U I r E s choir.
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: Okay good, I'm not familiar but anyway, so I guess he's a young up and comer. And so a video was released a couple of days ago for his single Doing That, But it's d O I N. Apparently they ran out of money for the g I don't know it did the video. It's the scene is like in a strip club setting and he's wrapping and making it rain and you know, pretty standard stuff. But the stripper gyrating on the pole in the tiny little thong and barely their bikini top. Is this NYPD officer who I guess does some acting on the side. Again not and it's not anything illegal. However, there is one other thing. I knew my button bar for this hold on so I can create some drama. There is one other thing. She happens to be a special Victims Unit detective, and that's freaking some people out because you know, a lot of people that they deal with are perhaps individuals who have found themselves, I don't know, sex trafficked and perhaps having to work in that industry, maybe not voluntarily. But she's also a grown adult. Essentially, it's a side gig, which NYPD they do allow their officers to have side work. They have to like they have to fill out a form, I guess, but I don't know. Would you have a problem. I mean, the only problem really I see from a pro a work standpoint is I bet a lot of the guys at whatever division she wort, whatever station she works out or like, particularly chatty this morning, a little chattier than usual. But yeah, she's an adult. She's not nude per se. But basically, and again, it just goes to my bigger theory that we're going into a time now where half the people out there have nudes on the Internet. I don't know that the number is that, but it kind of feels like that sometimes. I was reading a piece yesterday, an opinion piece, and they were just talking about how this the era of celebrity podcasts, has created a lack of any boundaries or barriers to all the details, right because you have to fill it with content. We got an NYPD Detective Special Victims Unit. What's her name? Lista Hargety. Hargety is her name, right? How long has that show been on the air, By the way, holy cow. I mean the main Law and Order that goes back to what the Night, like nineteen ninety or something. Hold Ndy my button, b Yeah, that goes back to like what nineteen ninety or something. Dude, I remember I watched that show religiously. I don't know if I didn't watch towards the end, but if you go to first like fifteen, see anything with Lenny in it. I think I've seen every episode.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What's wild about watching that too, is just about everyone who's famous in Hollywood played a dead whore or a or a perv or something on the show at some point, like the they're not cameos at that point. These are like up and coming, right, you want to be dead body number two? And now you know they have an oscar or whatever. It's there's a whole YouTube video I saw where they just broke this down over the years, and it's just crazy. Who's all appeared on that show? Then Special Victims Unit obviously that was the second one, and that thing's been on for like twenty some years or twenty five years. I don't know if it's still on. I just I'm so divorced from Network TV now. I just don't even know, but yeah, I just I feel like that would have been a storyline because they would always do the riff from the headlines thing, so like, but they would change that. They would change things like you know, the the there's a couple of movie houses out there that just do really bad stolen versions of movies when they're popular, so that they can I think, trick people into clicking and watching them. So they'll have like a confusing title, the graphics, it'll feel a lot like whatever the Hollywood blockbuster is, but it's not. Asylum Films is one of them, always doing that. That's what that's what The law and order stuff would always I.
Speaker 3: Still kind of do that. Remember recently they did the one with the like Trump at the department store.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I did that. Okay, so they did do the okay, all right, yeah, I and but they always but they always felt really cheap by comparison, so yeah, or they would change facts to fit their narrative. And then there was that there was the politicalization of some of this stuff too. But yeah, there's a whole there's a whole retrospective I think it's called rip from the Headlines where they just go over shows doing this. I don't know if it got major run. I think I watched it on YouTube. Maybe i'll maybe, I'll see if I can find a link. But then they were talking about the cameos of all the different people that were on there. It was very fascinating, But I don't remember a storyline where the NYPD detective who's interviewing the you know, the rape victims, like and I'll be on the stage at nine.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Somebody did bring up a good point, what if it's another one of these really deep cove.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say. I was thinking off air, like she could be undercover, like working on a case, and I just grewed it up.
Speaker 1: Well, the New York Post screwed it up because they have the they wrote the story, so, you know, because we always hear about these, uh, these undercover investigations at strip clubs that take a really long time for some reason. We need more time, that's right, Yeah, six months it's not enough time to get in there.
Speaker 3: And yeah, listen, we have evidence, but we're looking for like a reco case, so we need more. We're trying to get more evidence, so we need to at least be at the strip club for it. I would say probably minimum two weeks.
Speaker 2: Two weeks, two weeks, now, give me time.
Speaker 3: Look, you think we need more time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you got it. This thing's got to be buttoned up. We need all this stuff. Probably two months minimum, that's fair, because you're gonna need a lap dance from each dancer.
Speaker 3: Fine, I'm strong compromise, hand across the aisle. H I'm willing to compromise.
Speaker 1: Okay, but no hands on the girls, remember right of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no touch the girls. Uh yeah, so uh yeah. Maybe she's just really into her investigation.
Speaker 3: There, or it's like a Donnie Brosco thing, where like you're on the other side for so long that it kind of becomes who you are. She's beenigating this, this SVU type stuff, these these crimes for so long it's become a part of her now. She doesn't even know who she used to be.
Speaker 1: So she never had any intention of being a stripper in a rap video whose butt? Whose but is getting rapped about? Like whatever? But now here she is.
Speaker 3: You stare into the abyss long enough, you become the abyss. That's true, you become the horror whatever it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, in the video. Her name's Kesha. I have the lyrics here. Hold on, dude, do where's the lyrics here? I want to tell you about a girl named Keisha. Excuse me, I was ron Keisha. Her name is actually Melissa, but for undercover it's Keisha. Uh want to tell you about a girl named Keisha. I'll translate to for so he wants to He wants to explain to you about this woman he met on his lap right now. Uh, booty thick, just want to smash it quick. I like the way. Okay, So she has a rather rotund dairy air which is quite visible in what she's wearing. And uh, he would like to pro create with her, That's what he's saying. So well, maybe not probably wants to avoid the pro creation part.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: You know, willing to go through the motions.
Speaker 3: So I was at I was at the gym the other day and they played the Kesha song.
Speaker 1: I'm translating. I'm sorry, go right ahead.
Speaker 3: They were playing the old you mentioned Kesha. There played the old Kesha song where like the first lyric is wake up in the morning feeling like p Diddy. Yeah, it's an edit I'd never heard before. They took that part out. They just cut it out. I'm a super weird like loop version now where they're like, we can't have Diddy in the song did.
Speaker 1: You did you? Were you here? When she was run around the studios, like ten years ago, they had she was in they had her in the bill for an interview or something.
Speaker 3: I was maybe doing nights. I was probably sleeping at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the morning they had her for the morning show. At the end of the morning show, but she's wandering around the building. She's I'm like, is this chick? First of all, I'm like, who is this chip? And then I realized who it was because but she's like, nobody's around her. She's just like walking. There's like a loop. If you come into the Raleigh stuff. You ever have been the Raleigh studios, it's just a big circular thing. And so she's like wandering through the hall. And this is before we had all the pictures and stuff and just wandering and she and she asked me this question. She asked me a question. I can't remember what it was. I was just trying to walk by. I had no intention of talking to her. I'm on the air, you know how it is. And she's and she asked me this odd question about if we had a green room, which isn't that odd when you consider it? And I'm like, well, we have a break room and she goes, no, we have a kitchen. No that's not what I mean. And I'm like, I'm and then I and then she just wandered off. That was my moment talking to.
Speaker 3: Kesha, do you have a family?
Speaker 1: Are you? Is that chick as high?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 3: She was getting her steps in obviously, but you're telling me we don't have a room just for famous people.
Speaker 1: We don't. Really I don't know what she but I'm like, how how did you get loose? Who are you supposed to be with? I had no idea who it was, you know why, because I only knew her having the blonde hair and when she was in the studio she had like I'm assuming that must be her natural color. She had like dark hair, and it just didn't click with me. It's early, I'm and she don't get she's pretty cute, so at least I would. I was noticing, but but then she started talking to me and I'm like, it's chick on something? Who is this? And then when I got down the end of the hall. Uh it was you know what it was. It was still when Randy was the PD, because she was there and She's like, oh, it's Kesh over there, and I'm like, maybe if that's who you're looking for as a woman down there standing about where like Brian's office was, but just staring out the window and stuff.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you blew your shot with Kesha, like you didn't, like, do you had a chance?
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, obviously I didn't seal the deal up there.
Speaker 3: You could be in a completely different space in life right now if that had went a different way.
Speaker 1: Didn't it all like the stuff like fall apart for her?
Speaker 7: Did? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So anyway, all right, well I'm sorry NYPD detective lady. If you were undercover and now the New York Post busted it, maybe it's a possibility, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Honestly, I'm surprised this took so long, apparently, So yesterday Donald Trump signed an executive order and he seemed very excited about it. I'll play the audio here removing security clearance for the law firm Perkins Cooi, which is a huge huge see leftist law firm. You know them as the law firm that paid for the Fusion GPS stuff, the Hillary Clinton stuff, all the Russia hoak stuff. You also know it as Mark Elias's law firm, or at least he was. I don't know if he's still I'm assuming he still is. But revoking security clearance for all of their lawyers is really really a big problem for them because they work almost exclusively with big time federal political stuff, and so a lot of the work that they do does require them to have some level of security clearance because they're dealing with cases that involve you know, Democrat electric elected officials clearly, as well as the DNC, who was their main client who hired them, and then you know, started the whole dossier stuff, right that was that was all through this law firm and Trump the fact they didn't revoke their clearance during his first term because they're like, we knew who this was during his first term. These are the people running the Russian collusion hopes, or at the very least who were the law firm where this emerged from. And so for him only now to get around to it is actually a little surprising to me, but he does sound happy. Your administration has made it a priority.
Speaker 2: Folk.
Speaker 1: By the way, who's the dude whose job it is just to read executive orders? To him? He's doing a great job. I like that guy. He just sits there and then just you know, he's got a little little script of the you know, basically just the facts man kind of thing, and he gets to say it and then the president. You know what it's like. It's like Trump is a kid on Christmas morning opening presents, and it's and we're just watching him right when he rips the paper off and he sees the PS five inside, Just listen there.
Speaker 8: Your administration has made it a priority, folk, to end lawfare in the weaponization of government and also to hold those who have engaged in lawfair accountable. One of those one of the law firms that has been involved in that is called Perkins Coy. That's also a law firm that has engaged in unlawful DEI practices. This executive order will suspend I've watched to take place. This executive order will suspend security clearances and access to certain federal resources for that law firm and also launch a holistic review of unlawful dei practices at some of the nation's largest law firms.
Speaker 9: This is an absolute honor to sell. What they've done is just terrible weaponization, you could say, weaponization against a political opponent, and it should never be allowed to happen again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who would that be?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 1: Oh, the guy has to follow up.
Speaker 9: And you're looking at about fifteen different.
Speaker 1: That or more, sir. Yes, okay, telling you man, that guy's got the gig. This guy just telling what it is. Man. So yeah, he couldn't sign that thing fast enough. Now here's the thing you're dealing with. You're dealing with scumbag. Anything that Mark Elias is a part of is is just scumbag central. If you don't remember Mark Elias is ask the governor because he was willing to essentially sit in the back room with him and attempt to manipulate North Carolina his elections during COVID. Yes, our current governor. Yes, the courts did slap his hand for attempting to do it. But it's Mark Olias who does all this stuff. This is going back to the Al Frankin Senate seat theft, right, that's how long this cat's been operating. So what'll happen is I can they just leave the firm and then you know, they'll create some fake firm that I guess where they can get clearance. It'll require some bureaucrats I'm sure in DC to kind of help them budge the lines there. I don't know, so hopefully they are diligent in watching what these folks try to do. But if your mark a lot, you have no shame, you have no appreciation for the system. You're not doing it because you think you're right or anything. You're doing it because it enriches you, and you don't care, and you can lawyer it all you want and go, oh, we're just you know, we're just trying to figure out the best outcome for that. No, no, no, no no. You are motivated by seething partisan hatred and you don't care about any of our norms as long as you can manipulate the system for whatever way. He truly, and these folks are really among the most villainous people in DC and in politics. It's how you can sit there anytime you would feel comfortable about blatantly lying, because the ends justify the means. I'm not talking about embellishing I'm talking about stone cold lying Harry Reid did with Mitt Romney, right, This is it's the attitude that is the most off putting. Well it worked, didn't it, Like you know, lying about the tax it knowing that you're lying, and then going well, it worked, didn't it, Because that's how you've decided you're going to play this. It couldn't happen to a nicer group of people, That's what I'm saying. And then and then this is kind of dreaming. Trump did have one other thing he mentioned yesterday, and it goes back to the reaction to that DJ Daniel, that thirteen year old that nobody wanted to applaud for, or at least on you know, half the chamber didn't want to applaud for, which a lot of people found very off putting. But rather the media reaction, including that from Rachel Maddow for the record.
Speaker 2: And this is disgusting. The President made a spectacle.
Speaker 6: Out of praising a young man who serves us far survive pediatric cancer, as if the President had something.
Speaker 3: To do with that.
Speaker 1: This was right, that's just the absurdity. So if he didn't, if he didn't diagnose and give the kid his chemo. He's not allowed to give him an award? Are you lunatics? And then Nicole Wallace, I.
Speaker 10: Think this was a lesson in finding one thing that you let yourself feel. This is all let myself feel joy about DJ And I hope he's alive for another you know, ninety five years, right, And I hope he lives and the life he wants to live. He wants to be a cop. He knows what he wants to do, and maybe when you have childhood cancer that crystallizes for you. And I hope he has a long life as a law enforcement officer. But I hope he never has to defend the United States Capital against Donald Trump supporters. And if he does, I hope he isn't one of the six who loses his life to suicide.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope he gets what he wants about that cancer, and I hope he doesn't kill himself. So Trump did weigh in on these statements. We'll play the audio coming up next. Hang on this video of a little incident over on Southwest. Now, let me ask you a question, because Spirit and Frontier really have the reps, right, those are the those are the I'm trying to remember the last time I flew Frontier. That's been a long time. I did fly a Spirit a couple of years ago because that had this insane price. It was like, this was down to Fort Lauderdale and I want to say, it was like eighty seven bucks or something. And I'm like, I normally I fly in American, especially if I'm gonna fly to Miami, I'm gonna fly American usually. But I did do it, and I didn't have a bad experience. I don't know. I did pay for one of the upgraded seats, like fIF teen dollars or something. But but it's like, you know, normally when you see stories of people just absolutely losing their mind at the airport, the Miami Airport is very popular to lose your mind at. And in fact, I flew about a year and a half ago, and I flew the day after a viral video of a woman who ripped up one of the gates and it was like gate D forty or something. And I see and it seems like I'm always in that area because the American Airlines lounge is there at D thirty three. So I did get to go walk by and see that. But this one's this one's a little different. A what was the This was Houston to Phoenix. This was on Southwest, and I kind of refer to Frontier and Spirit and sometimes Southwest as the waffle House Airlines, which maybe that's not fair, but it is where the crazy stuff happens. And this is pretty crazy. So the flight from Houston to Phoenix had to turn back after leaving the gate after authority say. One of the passengers got up, took all of her clothes off, and then spent And I'm not I want you to understand the amount of time she did this twenty five minutes running up and down the aisle screaming, fuck naked. The video I did tweet out a video. It is blurred, so I'm sure there's some unblurreds if you perves want to go hunt that up. But for twenty five minutes, she ran up and down the aisle, screaming on the Southwest flight naked to it. She'd stop and twerk, which is I'm sure exactly what some of the passengers wanted. For twenty five minutes, just going crazy here, running up and down the aisles. Eventually, thorties twenty five minutes after she started, were able to board the plane and take her into custody. They did say that she was headed to Houston Hospital for a medical ev ow, I guess.
Speaker 3: Is it true she's like a female astronaut?
Speaker 1: Did you see did you see that? Did you see the community notes?
Speaker 3: Unless that's why I'm asking? Okay, So she's not a female astronaut because maybe she has like a parasite in her head or something, an alien parasite.
Speaker 1: So this here's what Ross is talking about. So in the tweet, I didn't know because we can see these are proposed community notes. So the show account is a birdwatch account, so we can vote on whether you see there or not. So you can't see this yet. But the tweet reads quote new colon female astronaut forces Southwest flight to return to Gate after running naked up and down aisle for twenty five minutes. And then somebody community noted this thing and it says the lady on the plane is not an actual astronaut. The author failed to place astronaut in quotation marks properly explain the post.
Speaker 3: So community notes, she's like one of those people stranded up on this space station. Man, she went nuts? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: But there was nothing. Weakly, there's nothing Joe Biden could have done. Man, why are you implying that something could be done? Reason?
Speaker 3: Did you hear Trump talking about the astronauts the other day talking to the astronaut the clip that I put in the button bar. He's talking about how they're trapped up there, and he goes off on her hair. So I was thinking maybe it's the same woman or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. It's really hard to see through the blur there. So, yes, not an actual astronaut, but it could be. Remember the remember the most amazing astronaut story ever?
Speaker 3: Yes I do?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, all right, for those of you who don't remember, you had a female and that also was between Houston and Florida.
Speaker 3: And this is like a crazy like ex boyfriend or husband's story, right, Like, so you had a.
Speaker 1: Female astronaut who was in some sort of weird love triangle spat stalker thing and she's doing the stocking and she decided that she needed to drive from Houston to the Cape Canaveral, but she didn't want to stop because I don't know, and I don't remember all the details. It's far crazier and I can remember. So she like got a bunch of adult diapers, layered herself up and then just drove it straight. And then she did something even crazier when she got there, and it's just like, holy hell, they let you fly a shuttle. The hell's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like she's like, she's like she they do the you know this this stage detachments. Now she's at the pilots. You know, she's right, all right, we're going to the space station. She's like, no, we got to go to Bob's house first. Make sure that horn Nicole's not over. Can you imagine she just like pulls the yoke on the on the space shuttle. We're going to Bob's house, sit down, like, oh my god, you're gonna kill us. All It's like, I know, but I love him so much. Yeah, so that was a that was crazy. But this woman not an astronaut. So thank you community notes for that, dude. I love I love them. Although they're so petty, man, they're so petty. So you know that the gang of trolls the community notes everything that Elon does, right if if in the so every single Elon quote, you don't always see community notes emerge, but I promise you within three seconds of him tweeting something, and it can just be the sky is blue, and then somebody will be like, well, technically, if you get the collar palette, it's more of an aqua marine, right, And it's just everything. It's just and honestly, there's so many people abusing it so aggressively. The fact that they don't purge accounts that are able to do community notes is really surprising to me because it just gums up the whole system.
Speaker 3: You see it on both sides too. You see like the three year letterman, the satire account are great, you know, the community note will be like, you cannot comment on him because he's a notary publicer.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, and you're a waterbed fine right, so yeah, yeah, no those are But but again it's not I don't know, maybe maybe I'm I'm what I shouldn't. It shouldn't be a what about It isn't because one is clearly trying to have fun and the other one, I don't know. It just feels mean and stupid, but whatever, but sometimes hey, that's that's what happens to you. A right, so real quick, going back to the MSNBC thing they get community noted a lot. So really, this Nicole Wallace audio is still it's far worse than the Madow audio, the whole this DJ Daniel, if he does want to be a police officer, I just hope he doesn't kill himself. Right, it's just who says that? Who says that stuff? Now Trump did weigh in on it. I don't know that it's going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 9: Worse than CNN is MS d NC, which is the worst. And the good news is very few people watch them anymore. They have lost such credibility. And frankly, what Nicole Wallace said, I've never been a fan of hers, and she's not very talented, but i'll tell you what she said the other day about that young man is disgraceful. She should be forced to reside, and Rachel Maddow should be forced to resign. Nobody watches her any one. I don't know if it's not possible they pay her as much money as I hear, but certainly she's lost all credibility, both of them. But what they said the other day, they should be forced to resign about that young person.
Speaker 1: All right, And you know, and in a world fifteen years ago, I don't think Nicole Wallace could get away with them. Maybe Matt Out could, but Nicole Wallace presents herself as more of a mainstream, you know, network rather than MSNBC style reporter. I don't think that. I don't think if it was during the Bush administration and Nicole Wallace made that comment about thirteen year old the Bush called out in the middle of a speech that was getting an honorary Secret Service thing because he had cancer, I think the network would a fire Nicole Wallace. I don't think anyone would want that yoke there. But we don't live in those times anymore, so you know, he can mention it, but I don't know if it's going to go anywhere, and going real quick just because I got to close this loop. I was mentioning the astronauts. They're stuck up there on the space station. This whole narrative that you know, Trump's playing politics and they're bringing him back as fast as they could, and Joe Biden didn't have any choice. And then on the other side that basically Joe Biden chose not to because it would have been political, a political decision to ask Elon Musk to go get him and that sure as hell wasn't gonna happen the way that the administration was was treating them. So I've seen interviews. Well, let me play this Trump audio real couse, we're going.
Speaker 9: To get them out. We're coming up to get you. I've authorized Elon. I said, can you get him out? Because you know they've been left up there. I hope they like each other, but they've been Maybe they love each other, I don't know, but they've been left up there. Think of it. And I see the woman with the wild hair, good solid head of hair. She's got. There's no kidding, there's no games with her hair.
Speaker 3: But what do we Yeah, I heard she was on a plane yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't know about that. What is he? What do you think hair does in space? Bro? What do you think Trump's hair doing space? Come on, you can laugh at it. It's fine. Remember that photo when the wind flew all of his hair over the one side that one time. They were pretty merciless running it. But you're in your hair about You're to have no gravity, bros, no gravity up there. Your hair's gonna be What do you think all the male astronauts are bald? Basically I want to screw with it. But I did see an interview too where one of the other astronauts was like, now, straight up, the Biden administration could have come and got us, and they said that they were choosing not to. So in case you were wondering, all right, seven forty five here on the CaCO Day radio program, Oh, who do we have in today? Since Rady going to do this job? Jeff Bars, you're to do Rai's job for him. Jeff, how you doing this morning? Doing great?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, it's Friday. I did have to go to work, unlike some other folks we know, so you like the best of it. But it's uh, yeah, I don't know. It's not too bad. Go ahead and give us the news.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're gonna warm up tomorrow into the low seventies, then a cold fell moves through and that drops us back down on Sunday. But early next week some beautiful weather with sunshine, highs and the low seventies Tuesday, upper seventies next Wednesday, so we can look forward to that. In the meantime, if you're venturing out on this Friday, partly to multi cloudy, some gusty winds at times again today a high fifty nine, then after some evening clouds, clearing follows overnight with the load dropping into the load to mid forties. Tomorrow, increasing clouds up to seventy two with some gusty winds, and then on Sunday a side champs for an afternoon shower. Otherwise the mix of clouds and sun and cooler with a high fifty six. But then we dry out, warm up as we had from Monday and into Tuesday next week.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Jeff. We'll talk in an hour. Appreciate it, and coming up, Pete Callender will join us. That'll be an eight h five, and we're just talking about fact checks and community notes. Did you see CNN just had to they had to edit one of their fat their Daniel Dale fact checks, and it's on the transgender mice thing. So I'll share that with you coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program. Okay, all right. So they're trying to get this to be a national thing. Okay, they're trying to get this to be a national thing. But the state of Maine has adopted a new recognition day coming up March twenty fourth. All right, Oh, man, we need this in North Carolina. All right, So what do you think March twenty fourth is? In fact, let me look up a day in history March twenty fourth to see because usually these days are all crowded, right, dude, do do do? Sorry? I literally just saw this coming out of the break here. All right, Well what's going on? Oh okay, all right, so things have happened on March twenty fourth. Uh the Exxon Valdies. It's not off to a good start. Uh halle Berry won an oscar All right, there's not a tough bunch going on. I understand why they shoehorned this in. So March twenty fourth is now National Queer Wildlife Day?
Speaker 3: What what? What does that even mean? What it like gay animals or like gay people with animals?
Speaker 1: Wait, queer animals or or what what do you think you'll think?
Speaker 3: Gay people that own animals like pets. I don't even know what that is?
Speaker 1: Just gay people, you have no idea? No, it's the critters. I got the little thing.
Speaker 3: It's like the gay penguins getting its own day.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, it's a Queer Wildlife Day. Meet live animal ambassadors and learn how queerness exists in animal relationships and behaviors, but.
Speaker 3: The ambassador like they're going to bring it out.
Speaker 1: Like, how do you demonstrate?
Speaker 7: Is this?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: Remember I told you that the Valentine's Day thing they would do at the Santa Barbara Zoo that I always thought was kind of weird. So the zoo, Santa Barbara, California has a zoo, very popular zoo for a smaller city like that. It's apparently it's one of the best in the world. And I always enjoyed going there. But they used to do this fundraiser around Valentine's Day, and it was really expensive, very popular, and you would get a ticket and then you'd go and there'd be drinks and food and whatnot, and then you would tour in the evenings that all the animal enclosures where they've like put on mood music or whatever, thrown some afrodisiacs, and then you just watched the animals hook up. Is that how this works too? Pete Calendar mid Days, bet who unfortunately has to deal with my childish fascination with this new main holiday. How do you do this morning?
Speaker 2: Pete?
Speaker 1: What's up man?
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning, I'm doing well. I'm doing well, you.
Speaker 1: Want your little calendar book there in front of you or your phone or whatever you use. I want to save the date from you.
Speaker 7: Okay, oh okay, Well I mean with the name like mine, I pretty much always know what day it is.
Speaker 1: How many people think your name is calendar.
Speaker 7: Well, let's put it this way. When I was out buying u ur ls for the Pete Calendar Show, yeah I purchased. Yeah, I purchased the Pete Calendar Show because I knew people would spell it that way.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I did this the different versions of Casey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, And people don't think their letters. They think it's C A S Y or something.
Speaker 1: If they want to start. Yeah, yeah, pretty much pretty much. All right, So on your calendar, your calendar, calendar, your calendar calendar, right on March twenty fourth, National Queer Wildlife Day, So.
Speaker 7: National Queer Wildlife Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is apparently Maine's kicking this thing off. So basically there's like they have an event, you're gonna show up with this this it's not a zoo. Somebody corrected me. It was originally from Maine. It's a rescue center okay, where they have a whole host of animals that are on the lgbt Q letters Morgesport somewhere.
Speaker 7: That's what's actually animals are You're saying the animals.
Speaker 1: Are I'm well, it sounds like a couple LGBT groups put this thing on, so I suspect, but you know, humans are animals too. But what's what's this? So they have the poster here, I'm looking at the poster and I just want to point out not all the animals are gay. Some of them are other letters, like the owls are polyamorous. I guess did you know that the owls or that all owls or just you're gonna this way? You have to go to the event and learn some.
Speaker 2: Stuff, all right. I Am not going all the way to in Maine.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, dude, for the for the now, you know, for the listeners.
Speaker 7: I've never been to Maine.
Speaker 2: It's very nice, That's what I hear.
Speaker 7: But I read a lot and I read a lot of Stephen King growing up, and it just seemed like every bad thing happens in Maine. So I just kind of steered clear.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like in the middle of Maine, you'll be fine, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really only have to go like five minutes into Maine anyway, So.
Speaker 7: Well that's about when that gets you all the way through the state. It's it doesn't seem like a very large.
Speaker 1: It'll get all you drive all the way up there. Man, I've driven up that whole coast. It's absolutely beautiful. But yeah, basically, if you go to like Kenny Bunkport, you're good. You can get so it's like okay, and it's over the border. So uh so the turtles are gay, the the awls amorous?
Speaker 7: How do they reproduce? How are they're not any like? There should be no turtles left then if the turtles.
Speaker 1: Are turtles are well no, because one of one breed of turtle is gay, the other ones are non binary. According to the poster here, now the snake is a sexual. I think the snake might get profile because I bet the snake has a little bit of a lisp, right.
Speaker 7: Sure, yeah, yeah, obviously, Yeah, that may be a bit of typecasting going on there.
Speaker 1: I think the bats are pan sexual, whatever the hell that means. So for bats, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 7: What is the difference between pan sexual.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't, well, polyamorous is those weird thrupples, right, Isn't that what that is?
Speaker 7: Right? But does it? I mean that indicates that it's like you're open to it all. And that's what I thought a pan sexual would be too, I don't know, right, Like you would have the sects with all of the all of the other animals. And why are they limiting themselves to only their specific speed?
Speaker 1: Like the same question, what if the turtle identifies as and ow? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the big This is the fatal flaw in this event's construction is that we are assigning these things to these animals.
Speaker 1: This is my This is the fatal flaw in all of this, going back to the gay penguin, if I could just be serious, it's the it's this anipomorphic where it's the assigning of human character. And by the way, why do we only assign human characteristics to animals that we see as a positive right. Obviously from the activist groups that are putting this on are saying, you know, hey, this is something within wildlife and so so you have this very human thing. How how come how come there's never like a racist penguin? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: If you're going to assign human characteristics or thoughts, how come there's not there's not a penguin that just sits all day on Twitter screaming about the Jews. Why is right? Where where's that penguin? Because if there's the other penguins that you assign these human characteristics to, there's probably gotta be one. It's like, you know what, Hitler had some good ideas? Where's that pain?
Speaker 7: Right? Well, it's like astrology, right, Okay, everybody's signs are always like, oh, all these benefits and this is what you are and you're fantastic at this and you're a natural leader or whatever, and there's there there aren't like all of the downside, and I know, like the astrology experts are going to be like, well, actually, pee, there are some negative things and but you never like it's like the fortune cookies, right, you never open a fortune cookie and it's like, man, you are in some deep trouble, you know for.
Speaker 1: The next pot It did happen one time? Did I ever tell you about this horrible thing me and my friend did at a Chinese restaurant at Sheridan, Wyoming one time?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: So yeah, so if you go to like like you know, like Adam and Eve, right, those kind of stories where they sell all the adult stuff. One of the things that you could buy are these like fortune cookie, these naughty fortune.
Speaker 2: Cookies right, oh, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So, uh there's a Chinese I don't know if it's still there. There's a Chinese restaurant in Sheridan, Wyoming that we used to go when I was a kid. We'd go that's the one we go too. And the way they do fortune cookies there is they have a big like looks like a big ming vase bowl right by the checkout area and then you grab a fortune cookie on your way out, so right, and we'd always run to it as kids, like I want to get one first, so like now I'm in now I'm an adult, like for five minutes, and me and my buddy get in our head that it would be hilarious to go buy a bunch of those really deviant fortune cookies. And then when yeah, the person's not out front, we just kind of dumped them in the bowl with the rest and mixed it up, and then we just got a table right in view and just watched always walk up and Dad would get a normal one, it's like you're gonna be rich. And then mom would get one, and it's like five minutes doing this horrible thing right right right, and then her eyes get all big and we laugh our butts. We never got caught. Oh man, it was fun. What a great time.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say good, clean fun, but that's it's not exactly clean, right, but it does harken back to a time when the types of practical jokes that people would pull would be something along those lines versus, you know, kicking in people's front doors and then running away. You know, it's like there's a different time.
Speaker 1: Well, so this is gonna lead into one of your topics there, the choose your fighter insanity. A couple of the twenty three senators all doing the same video, and then that create you know, that crazy lady from Connecticut Derulo or whatever with the blue hair.
Speaker 2: That's been good since I saw that one.
Speaker 1: Beating Charles Sumner was beaten. So yeah, yeah, for those who didn't this, this is just cringe to the to the tenth power. I'm just gonna play a little bit of this.
Speaker 4: No, this is the ranking wrizzler on appropriations. Yeah, in Connecticut's third district. It's time to enter your dark academia congress era. All right, that's appropriate.
Speaker 1: I can't. I just can't play, no doubt. They're in the background. First off, why do all these idiots hold a lavalier in their hands?
Speaker 2: Right, you'll that's a good question. Yeah. The whole point of.
Speaker 1: The law this is this is it for again for people to know what a lavalier is. It's the microphone you see that people clip to their collars.
Speaker 2: That's the whole Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the whole point for the device's existence. Correct, have to hold it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and so to kind of blend in seamlessly so that you can. But yet everyone's holding it. At first, I want to be I want to make fun of this stuff. I don't care that AOC is a Trekky. By the way, can you imagine her in charge of the enterprise.
Speaker 7: Well here's the thing too, they listed that as a negative. I'm not a Trekky, Okay, I don't. I don't care about like the Star Trek stuff. And you know, Savior hate for somebody who cares like I don't, But I don't. I don't look down on people who like Star Trek. I think there's some good philosophical questions that are tested in all science fiction. So I'm fine with Star Trek. I'm not a Trekie though, and I don't I don't really have an opinion on it.
Speaker 2: One way or the other.
Speaker 7: But they listed it as a negative. Why would that be listed as a negative?
Speaker 2: Fighter probust?
Speaker 1: I guess for some of the others it kind of looked like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, it said like they had the little positive sign next to different things, like positive first Latina ever elected to the House or something, and then then and then the last one was a negative like some of the other ones like that, they had negative not uh, you know, sleep deprived, yeah, not a morning person, sprained ankle or something like that. And so it's a it's a ripoff of the Mortal Kombat, you know, choose your fighter or fight you know, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Importantly, it's a ripoff of something that three years ago was a meme. Oh and so I want to be I want to be cynical. Is this their plan to reach out to gen Z and God help us? Is it? Is it the same idiots that were running that Kamala h Q that are doing this. I think it is probably they came over to the Congressional Committee and the d n C.
Speaker 2: So it's like the same people.
Speaker 1: Is this Is this going to work to recapture gen z Pete That's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no. So the the issue is that they're trying it. Just like many of these type of I's not almost all of them, these types of protests or uh, you know, media narrative movements or something, right, they're not organic and.
Speaker 2: The side are you it's.
Speaker 7: God, are you right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So they're not organic and people can sniff it out very quickly. And in today's day and age, with the rise of digital media and the podcasting and all of that, people don't require all of the high production value and this stuff. It's because it's it lends itself to a more quote authentic kind of product. And that's what people, especially the youngsters, that's what they put a higher premium on. They want somebody to be more authentic. And when you try to astro turf this kind of a thing, it is so cringely obvious that it just turns people off. It's one of the reasons they lost. I encourage them to continue doing it. Don't get me wrong, it's great show prep and it also, you know, defeats their purposes. So I'm fine with them continuing to do it. At least they're making an effort, I will say that, right, they're trying to do something. But the problem that they're running into is that they don't have sort of this critical mass of dare I call them influencers, but people like you know, you and me and people in conservai media that have been doing this stuff for a long time, and we have built audiences and they've been built around ideas and through hard times out in the political wilderness and such, and people trust you, they trust me, they trust other quote social media influencers because of that you know journey that got them there. And the left doesn't really have that because they've owned the institutions they've owned. I mean, what do they have Harry Sisson who just gets a paycheck from the Biden administration about.
Speaker 1: The tattoo of the Washington Post.
Speaker 7: Democracy dies in darkness? Yeah, yeah, right, And so none of it feels legitimate, It doesn't feel honest. It feels like people are getting put up to this stuff to do it. And when you see these types of videos come out, that is also what this looks like, I mean, you're using like they can't use because they have positioned themselves in the media ecosystem they are represented in like these you know, legitimate news organizations, you know, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, Right, so these are so they're not going to be doing these types of videos because we're impartial, So they close, right, So who are you going to tap to do this sort of stuff? And what you're going to get? Jojo from Jersey, Like that's what is that? Who you're going to use to do this kind of a video.
Speaker 1: So I saw on Peers Morgan the other day and she might be the dumbest people I've ever seen, so you.
Speaker 7: Holy smokes, Yeah, she was awful and cannot shut up. She just can't shut up. And same thing with that guy Destiny, who you know, was a video game streamer guy and then just turned into a like basically a human search engine where he just does live streams and just googles things in real time and talks really really quickly, and he is somehow like he's the standard bearer. And that's a tough thing I think for the Left to have to try to get passed, is that they don't have that kind of. They don't have that kind of a media or I should say digital media stable that they can draw out of, and so you end up with like, hey, let's do a video for the kids. Yeah, I know, let's have this ninety year old purple hair woman using the street lingo or whatever, and it just comes across as fake.
Speaker 1: Well, now, I'm not going to be as negative. I think they just haven't gone far enough. And so what I would suggest you, if you're going to repurpose memes from over the last five years, I want a video with this same woman standing there and when it opens, she's eating a tide pod or eating the spoonful of cinnamon or you know the one chip the spicy chip challenge. You don't want to see that sved into Adam Schiff's face.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 7: Oh, I got one. It's a little bit more recent though. How about all of these Democrat members of Congress sitting in chairs with blindfolds on and then water bottles on strings attacked to fans.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I just wow, man. Yeah, yeah, just the really really, really really awful study. That's what these guys need to do. Yeah, my humble opinion.
Speaker 2: So I like it.
Speaker 1: Let's make it happen. Uh and then real quick, dude, I got less than a minute. Are you guys going to fire your shriff for what? Because speaking of tunes?
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, it would require the local Democrat party to to try to make a move on this guy who is who is so terrible, but nobody wants to do it, and so we're stuck with him at least for another two years, even though the legislature. I want just my only request that this ice Cooperation bill that they're now having to change again because of our sheriff. I call him Gary, not my fault McFadden, because nothing is ever his fault. Guy's an associate fath. I think I think that the bill should be called Gary's Law. It's my request, please make that a thing, Gary Law.
Speaker 1: And then a video of him eating a tide pod. So yes, yeah, for the animals, I think it'd be an animal fundraiser or something. All right, Well, we covered a lot of ground, some of it necessary, not so much, but we'll get next week.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's on brand, that's our brand, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, we'll be back. Hang on, we'll just say troubled former NFL player Pac Man Jones. This is a dude, by the way, uh pac Man Jones who when he was playing with Dallas, if you remember, Jerry Jones hired a security guy to follow him around because there had been some behavior issues and he beat the crap out of the security dude. So, but that being said, he was doing an interview with Dion Sanders yesterday and he was talking about because he played in the NFL for twelve years, right, and he was when he was on and there wasn't things going on. He was a very good player, a very very talented player, and you know, he did twelve years and but it was it was pretty rocky at the end. That being said, I think it's very interesting because substance abuse problems were part of it. Like he pops some, he pops some a dirty test once. I think it was for marijuana though, but regardless, you can't do that. That being said, he was doing this interview with Dion Sanders and at one point like the I'm not gonna play all the audio, but Dion was kind of like didn't like the direction he was going because pac Man start Jones was sitting there and said that he basically obviously he I don't know that he said he never I don't know that he never used. But he was talking about how the whole drug testing program within the in the NFL at the time he was in there, it was it was it was a joke. It just didn't exist. Uh, he claimed. Let me just read this. He said, I cheated the pro like I was really good at it. People don't know, how smart of him. But I don't play no more. I never used my urine for a single test in twelve years, not one time, not once. So I guess maybe he's claiming that the one he got popped with was bad urine, but it wasn't him. And then he started to detail and this is from two thousand and five to twenty eighteen, although he didn't play the seven or eight season because he got suspended the whole season. But anyway, no, but he started documenting it and he said that you know, basically, they would set it up where they would then give you so much notice, and they would they would observe you very minimally. That people knew, especially during the offseason, they knew when if they were going to use their own urine, and how to use blockers, and how to essentially time it out. But if you didn't, if you miss and you wanted to use somebody else's he said, that's what he would do. So yeah, I'm not surprised, although I will say that the NFL over the last five years has fundamentally changed their testing program. I don't, but it's interesting to hear people on the inside right when you understand the inner workings of things like and then if you're somebody who wants to cut around the edges, then maybe you understand how to get around them right.
Speaker 3: And it's not surprising either, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: But like the way that he detailed how it would all time out, like basically he was he was saying that, like they would call you and then they would give you so much time. I had had a roommate once.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: In my roommate in Colorado for the year that I lived there, and he he smoked a lot of weed. He was one of these mountain colorad out of mountaintown dudes where like I'd hear him come home from work and he worked at a job where he had to have random urine tests all the time. So because he worked he was an underground locator and he had no experience. I don't know how he got that job. And he got the jet paid well too. But they would randomly drug test him every now and then. So so, but he would come home from work and like, he wouldn't even say hello. This is women. Women are fascinated by the way that guys can deal with each other. I just had a conversation the other day with my buddy and his wife, who I hadn't seen since the Super Bowl, and uh, Like, he would come home from work. He didn't say anything to me, and I'd hear him. He'd walk past me twice if I was sitting on the couch or whatever. He'd go and he'd get all his like pipes and stuff, and then he go get his bag of pot, and then he'd come out. He wouldn't say a word. He'd just be preparing whatever he was going to smoke. And you know, we's never really been my thing, so I would just kind of watch it. But also, hey, it's not impacting me. I just thought it was amusing. And then he'd go through this five minute process of getting his weed already and smoke some and then after and only after he'd be like, hey, man, how you doing. It's just such this weird ritual.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I've experienced this like tons of time being a radio. Like I've had to take in the past with different companies drug tests.
Speaker 1: Well, what I was going to say is he'd get a call and then he would have twenty four hours and he had this stuff, this horrible drink that he'd buy at this head shop where he have to mix it into like one of the big milk jugs full of water. He'd have to drink two of those, and he would proceed to do that. The guy never failed a.
Speaker 3: Test, right, I mean, and this is an industry. I mean, I could tell you some stories right where you're hanging out with rock stars, especially back in the day. It's a little different now, but like in the nineties and like the early two thousands, it was completely different. And I had to take a drug test when I went from Salt Lake City to Atlanta and they gave me a two month notice. Now it is on purpose, yeah, because trust me, when I went to Atlanta, I saw some stuff and it's like, oh, did you you know, like they give you that two month of notice intentionally, and it's just yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not again, it's not surprising. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 3: I know it's not.
Speaker 1: Now here's the other thing. So do I care if NFL players smoke weed? No, I really don't. You really don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: It's like the w W with the w W back in the day with the steroids, Like with a big scandal, can you believe Hulk Hogan is on steroids or can you believe that brutus the Barbara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got eyes, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're like no, no, no, we're just eating your vitamins and saying your prayers. You work out every day and you can do, and you can you could tell like later on after the scandal, right when it broke, I mean there was a big thing and Vince McMahon had to handle it. You could tell when they were all off the juice, right, because like, have you ever seen the pictures of Skinny Hogan with leg his titles and yeah, he does not look like the same dude.
Speaker 1: Well it's like that. It's like that, and I'm not I'm not impugning anybody, but it's like the rock.
Speaker 3: Oh growth hormone. It's not normal yet. Yeah, And now once again, I don't care. I don't care right. It's like, if you're going to a wrestling match, I want to see, Like, that's what I want to see. I want to see two roided up, crazy bastards, you know, fighting each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to go to an NFL game and everyone's on PCP, just to see what that's like. Somebody he ripped his head clear off. I mean, just dangerous work. But hey, good buddy, so so. But my point being, I'm not surprised by any of it. I don't know how honest his story is because obviously there's been some trust issues there, but I kind of believe them because, like you want once you understand the inner workings of it. Yeah, maybe speaking of wrestlers, did you see Raymis Stereo. Uh? He was doing an interview and apparently once Marvel started started doing all their movies, he started getting hit with all of these, uh like cease and desist letters and stuff because they felt that his variety. So Raymondstereo has like a never the same outfit twice, right, and it's all very like I don't know, how would you even describe it? Very superhero meets luchador I guess the way to describe it.
Speaker 2: No, it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's got some he's got some stuff that clearly looks like he's got one that looks very Captain America. It doesn't have any of the cap and the logos, but it's the color and the look. So what's funny is he started getting season assist letters from Marvel and then I guess from DC basically saying, hey, man, you can't wear outfits that look like our superhero.
Speaker 3: That's ironic too, because like WWE is one of the companies that take that stuff really seriously, like the three lawsuits of protectular brand, the trademark copyright stuff. The three companies you really don't want to mess with are like WWE, Nintendo, and Disney.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, especially Nintendo. People don't realize Nintendo might be the worst they are because they they're.
Speaker 3: Crazy, like if you post a video on YouTube, it'll be on in like five seconds.
Speaker 1: Now, there wasn't one other. I don't know if the company's still in business. The real a holes back in the day were the Monster Cable people who made the audio cables for like the big stereo systems for cars, and then anyone who had Monster in that they just sued like they sued monster Energy drinks. They sued a bunch of others too, just nuisance suits. So yeah, yeah, they're just like, hey, you can't dress like the superheroes anymore. And apparently they went back and they edited footage and photos from years ago over over the fact that it looked too much like some of the superhero stuff there. So so yeah, I don't know, but frankly, if that's the stuff, you're going to start editing out. When did Mysterio retire? It wasn't even that long ago, right, It's like five years ago, six years ago. He was in the business for a long time. John Cena never punched him in the face though, for no reason, So there was that, all right, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So we just send email. When I was a recruiter, or when I was a recruiter, another recruiter literally was explaining how branches would get kids to get clean to Oh, I'm sure right, you got some got some pothead you finally decided he wants to be a marine, came in and now you got a as a recruiter. Your job's not done. My cousin was a recruiter. He's to advanced sergeant major. Literally in that rank in that role. And I'm not saying that he did this, but like they have a lot of pressure to follow that recruitment through. It's not just when they're signing the docks in there, it's the whole thing. So yeah, I believe it. Man. Now let's do this. Let's get to Jeff Maher from the weather channel. We'll do one more quick check with him. All right, trending in the right direction, Keep it up, keep it up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, beautiful start to the weekend tomorrow with some highs in the low seventies. Then the front moves through and that drops us back down into Sunday, but temperatures will warm right back up early next week. We went the mid sixties Monday, before climbing well into the seventies by next Wednesday. Near eighty Wednesday afternoon in the meantime, partly to multi cloudy today with some gusty wedsday times out of the southwest the hind You're fifty nine overnight, clearing down to forty four. Clouds on increase tomorrow as we wore up to seventy two, and then cooler on Sunday, with a slight chance for a shower of the rise partly to multi cloudy with a high fifty six, dry and warmer Monday with sunshine high sixty four, and the Sunday Tuesday as we climb into the low seventies.
Speaker 1: All right, have you good weekend? Okay, thank you? All right, we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next, hang out your Bloomberg update now with Jeff Bellinger. Jeff, what's happening here on our Friday.
Speaker 12: It's a jobs report Friday KC job growth was roughly in line with expectations last a week. Last month, that is, the Labor Department reports one hundred and fifty one thousand workers were added to non farm pay rolls in February, just shy of forecast, the nation's unemployment rate ticked higher to four point one percent.
Speaker 3: That was not expected.
Speaker 12: Right now, the Future's Little Changed futures are up five points, Nasdaq futures are up thirty five, and the Dow futures are up two. Investors got quarterly results from a couple of big retailers after the markets closed yesterday. Gap shares rallied after hours. The company's numbers indicated CEO Richard Dixon is on the right track with his turnaround plan comparable sales for.
Speaker 2: Most of GAP's brands, so that.
Speaker 12: Those are Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic all topped forecasts. Athleta posted a decline in sales. It was a different story for Costco Wholesale. The warehouse club operator reported a smaller than expected profit for the latest quarter. Its shares declined after hours. It is a done deal now. Walgreens will be taken private. The drug store chain agreed to be acquired by Sycamore Partners and a deal valued at about ten billion dollars. The massive leverage buyout is expected to close in the fourth quarter. Officials from the Department of Agriculture and American embassies are looking for foreign sources of eggs. They're hoping imports will help to ease the current egg shortage across the US. Grocery stores have had to raise egg prices and limit customer purchases. A lot of restaurants have added eggs surcharges and Casey Universal Music posted stronger than expected fourth quarter sales as more music lovers signed up for subscriptions. Universal the record label for Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish and other popular artists.
Speaker 1: Casey Alrighty all right, have a good weekend, Jeff. We'll chat next week, sir.
Speaker 12: Sounds good. You have a good weekend as well.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Jeff Ellinger, Bloomberg News. Oh no, Ross, did you know they're doing a prequel to Alien? I didn't even know this was happening. So this is a it's going to be a TV series, although why this is in the news is actually pretty funny. It's gonna air on FX and it's called Alien Earth. So they put a they put a trailer out. Now, this thing apparently has been they've had some issues and getting it made and it's been taking some time. So they put a trailer out yesterday and people started noticing some stuff and that was the footage in the trailer for the show, which clearly has pictures of the Timothy Olafant and Sidney Chandler, who are the main characters. I guess Sidney's Ripley in this, so they have cuts of them from filming. But then they realize that any of the creature shots clearly look like they're just cut from the movie from so like they're they're speculating that maybe they haven't filmed any of the CGI stuff yet. So and so people are like, I don't know if this thing's gonna happen. Man, you know what it reminded me of. Do you remember when China released that that propaganda video about their sweet new fighters.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it was just like a clip from Top Gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they kept cutting to clips from the movie Top Gun and it was so incredible. We did a parody. So actually, do I have that part?
Speaker 3: It was, as you know, a classic scene where like the MiG just blows up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were just be more let then here we go. I we did a whole parody to this thing. Not her this in a while, but yeah, some fans of the Alien series are now wondering if this thing's gonna sucker.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 1: China thought they were doing a good thing here China's.
Speaker 13: Man of forage and convincing you that they're Air Force. He's capable scorch and other troops with air supports.
Speaker 7: They thought they made a.
Speaker 14: Pretty guess video the Chili is Air Force medio.
Speaker 13: Showing other nations. Maverick doesn't mess around because he's in their formation and he's gonna shoot you down.
Speaker 6: Don't get into Maverye Shinies changes on in the Charities air Force video.
Speaker 3: We're attracted Goose, but he crashed.
Speaker 13: Back in eighty six. Then the I span, well, he was just way too much of the.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about.
Speaker 14: The Charms air Force video, Chaies air Force video.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so yeah, I don't know what's gonna go on with this alien thing, but some of the fans are a little nervous.