Speaker 1: Juice mos hot gods come.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the hot shovel.
Speaker 1: So I thought, since we're back from the New Year, together, the four of us, Ben, Skinned, Christina and me Kevin, we could talk a little bit of you guys see some stuff. Did you guys take in any entertainment over the last couple of weeks, Because it's been a while, I don't know what you guys been up to.
Speaker 2: Man consumed quite a bit, so much I can't even remember. The One thing that comes to mind is I did pay per view at my weakest moment a movie called I think it was called Juror Number two, Man, and it's I think it was Clint Eastwood's last movie. He died. Man, No, he didn't die. Maybe Ben just said his final salvo. Apparently it was his final movie. He's like, this is my last. I am retiring, I'm done. So I think he produced it, wrote it directed. I don't know it was Lacera is he in it? No Duror number two? And the problem with this movie for me is, I don't know if you guys are the same way, But if somebody's trying to pull off an accent that they can't pull off, I'm out. I can't. I can't move forward with the project at all. In anyway, you basically just put us in a position where we now have to hear KT doing the Tom Hicks interview from the elvis think of time, I am one of you? Is you okay? So what happened there? It's this uh, this actress named Tony Kalette. Oh, she's great, she's great. She was in the sixth sense. Was she's Mossy? Yeah, she's Australian. She was trying to be from the down south. Oh did she sound like Michael Rappaport and not Southern Australia. Boy. Yeah, it was so bad and it was like come in and out like every couple of things. She said, I'm like, man, I can't, how am I supposed to take this movie? Seriously? You cast her doing that? Why did you could have chosen if you wanted her to be from the south, just go get an actress from the south. Having her do it wasn't a make or break thing for the movie. But since you forced an Australian to sound like she's from the South, movie's ruined. I think that's why it was Clint Eastwood's final movie he does, he can't tell the difference anymore. Yeah, and it was you know what, I'm gonna ruin it for anyone because I don't want you to watch it. I'm just gonna say, tell you what happens. I don't think it really exists. So in this movie, this juror he gets stuck on jury duty and it's a guy who's in a gang. Is he's he's been charged with murdering his girlfriend or something, right, and she was knocked over, he beat her up. They got in a fight at a bar. He beat her up, pushed her over a bridge. Well, it just so happened that juror number two that same night was at that same bar and he left that night and he thought he hit a deer out on the road. But it wasn't a deer, or was it. Ah. And then at the end of it all, like this fake Australian prosecutor starts realizing, oh my god, I've this juror is the one who actually did it. But she still got the guilty charge on that guy and he goes to prison and the movie ends because the guy's during number two is like did I I don't even know what to do Did I do it? Did I not do it? I'm conflicted. I feel guilty, but I've got this family. I got to go on with my life. And the movie ends with her and her fake Southern accident just showing up on his doorstep and the movie ends, so you don't know if she's going there to say, I know you did it, But why would it be the prosecutor and not the police? Anyways? Beautiful? Is this? There's a good Clint Yeah? Here classic. I thought Juror number two is the one where the guy had to go number two real bad, but they were sequestered and he got constanpay. Is number two work for? I got some exciting news for you guys. I saw that movie where uh Nicole Kidman couldn't stop having orgas. Oh my god, what's it called body Girl? Baby girls? Called baby Girl? Yeah? Do you know what it is about? As man as any movie could be really, even her sex scenes. So it's getting horrible review. Here's I didn't look on Rotten Tomatoes, but I about halfway through it, I was like, man, this has got to be getting destroyed. So the reason we saw it two days before that, we saw a complete unknown the Bob Dylan movie. Oh here, that's good. It's excellent. I can't recommend it enough. And you know, me and Trisha, we never go see movies, and so she was like, hey, you want to go see a movie? And I was like yeah, and I figured we'd go see this baby Girl thing because she wanted to see it. And I was like, I want to see the old girl have a bunch of orgasms, and and she goes, well, if you want, we could see the Bob Dylan movie instead. And I was like, really, you're letting me pick. And it's like, hell, yeah, I want to see the Bob Dylan movie. So then we were gonna go see a movie. Two days later, I was like, your call. You let me see the Bob Dylan thing. And she liked it. She was into it. Well I knew kind of the premise, you know, sort not really, and Trisha said, they say this is way more intense than fifty Shades of Gray. Oh shit's they say it's way more than I never saw fifty Shades of Gray. Uh huh. I just know it's got a bunch of weekend music in it. And Dakota Johnson goes, yeah, and your mom read excerpts from it reluctantly from the book. Right. So anyways, I was like, all right, well, if it's sexier than this southern movie I didn't see, surely I need to see it. Let's go. So it is not that great, all right, and let me just say, well, no, no, no, I really didn't have expectations because one of the things a couple months ago. So it's not just there's the sexual component of it, but the reason the movie got made and what it's trying to be about is it's trying to be about power and leverage with femininity and sexuality in the workplace. Oh so she's forcing it on. I mean, do you guys care about ruin it? Not I'm not going to see it, so glad I will see it later tonight and go ahead and ruin it. Basically, it's like the movie starts and she's having sex with her husband, who's uh, what's that guy's name? It's all slick, and he's the Latin dude John Travolta. No, he's a Latin dude. No no, no, not Harvey or Bardam. It's the guy who was the cat and the Antonio Bendtnio Banderass right, So she's it starts and she's on top of puss and this the way she's doing it. Does she look good? Or and she looks like an elderly stork. She looks like she just had cryotherapy. Okay and uh. And so she's making a lot of like sounds that you say, oh man, she's really having a good time. And then as soon as he's done what he's doing, she runs into the bathroom and pulls up her laptop and watches porn to get off. Oh wow, so that's how it starts, all right. And then she's she's the head of some robotics company, right, she's what superpowers, she's building sex bots. She's building sex bots. Go, she's super powerful CEO. And this intern comes in and he's like the master of sexual dynamics, like he's all up in. The CEO's here going, I know what you want is Harris Dickinson. I don't know the guy's name, and there's oh yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: On the guys in the Iron Claw, Iron Claw. He's David actually, the guy who stole the show on the Iron Cloth.
Speaker 2: Yes, kayod. So he gives her the iron claw several times, but gross, but basically, it's like it just never gets good. And honestly, I didn't think the sex scenes roll that great. Dang, Like, it's not near as good as the stuff on porn Hamster.
Speaker 1: Say, I was having a movie like that would end up like Diane Lane, and unforgiven that that's what we're hoping for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're hoping for a good thriller.
Speaker 1: Give us Richard Gear, give us Dan Lane, and give us the hot Latin guy, and then we'll.
Speaker 2: See what happens. I was hoping for that. And let me just say it's not me being a cynical bastard. My wife was like, eh, that was so man like. I wanted a lot more out of it. So I would would show her stuff. You know what, how old is she is? She fifty eight and by now looked at me like I would know a kid. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I wish she's still stuck in that cinemak. So we got to find she.
Speaker 2: She shows her bare ass. Okay, fifty seven, the ass hadn't dropped yet. Let's go it might have some surgical enhancement. Maybe fine with that, maybe, but it's not worth watching. Yeah, does she run in it? No, that was the only saving Grace. Thank god. What's Keith Urban doing watching this movie? I mean, it's very clear that the two men had sex with her on set. Oh god, that's amazing. I did. Today is science Fiction Day, and it does remind me skin. I watched Blade Runner twenty forty nine. That movie is awesome, and so I enjoyed it so much. I went and watched the original Blade Runner. That movie is awesome, so good, and uh, you know, when I saw that it was science fiction Day to day, pulled up this list the greatest sci fi movies ever, and it's of course got Star Wars, Star Trek, all those movies, the Matrix, Close Encounters, so damn good. And then it gets into some that I'm not a huge fan of some of these. I like some of them I'm not crazy about. But it very quickly. You know, it's got et On there, which is fine. It's got Dune, It's got Alien. Have you all seen Dune? Yeah? No, I haven't seen the new Dune stuff. It's pretty good. I watched a thirty minute cliff Notes version of it, and I was pretty boring. All right, there's the second one is not as good as the first one. There's an air of mystery about the first one the second one. I think there's been two that have hit theater. It's also a series out. Every time I turn on HBO. It's on Dune Prophaly. But it's got Bob Dylan in it, right, Yeah, Bob Dylan's in it. But I was I was looking at this list and I was like, okay, it's I can understand why terminators on here, Planet of the Apes. I'm not a huge fan of it. Okay, that's sci fi, I guess total recall, yes, but it had it had inception on there, which was interesting to me. I was like, I guess, is that sci fi? I guess right, yeah, absolutely, it's like morphine fiction. So like like the Matrix of sci Fi? Yeah, yeah, sci fi doesn't necessarily imply outer space. It implies, you know, you're dealing with the world of science in many different ways. But the Matrix did have spaceships in it. Oh yeah? Or are the mid earth ships that look like was a rival on the list? I'm not sure. I do like that Movieman. It's great Ghostbusters. It had Road Warrior and Mad Max in it. That's sci fi, yeah, because it's talking about a futuristic apocalypse that had to do with an energy crisis. Okay, you want to know another one that had had in there, Christina? Can you think of it? What it might be? Oh, it's a big popular one that we should know Aboutians of the Galaxy. I know, yeah, Guardians of the gal that's not it, I know, I know. And he's there's a reason he's asking you. Yeah, I'm asking you TV shows or movies and Derek Live a move. Oh, Jurassic Park, Yes, I didn't think of that. It is absolutely King Kong is sci fi? Yeah? Is it? Yeah? Why because it's like this, They go to an island where there's this crazy giant eight that time forgot cong versus Godzilla Godzilla sci fi for some science fact. Those are called documentaries. You all right, There you have it. There's the Hollywood Shuffle coming up next. Let's go around the sport. We got to talk a little college football, and the Cowboys have released a player. Is this interesting? We'll discuss next.