Speaker 1: The Age of Your Proms. You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, August twenty ninth, two thousand twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. The first hour of that programming block is the Age of Transitions. The second hour is Uncle of the podcast. Thank you for listening to either one or both of those hours. Do appreciate that. Also wants to suggest that you go to o'chilli dot com and donate send a little money Chuck's way to help him in the network out. This has been a difficult time, so anything you can do to help out is going to mean a lot. My website is Theageotransitions dot com. You can find all my material there and support me directly there. The podcast, of course is there have shirts for the shows that are still on. There have my book, Revolved Man's Scientific Rise to godhead paperback and eat book copies available. Thank you everybody who has ever bought one, who has bought one recently, or who will buy one at a time in the future, do appreciate that if I get my act together, sometimes I will write another book. Currently, well, we'll talk a little bit more about current projects. But you can find the affiliate links bookshop dot org. Do you remember, if you're ever buying books, click through the link on my website to bookshop dot org. You can find a lot there. You're not buying from the giant what used to be online bookstore that is now the online everything starts working hard to take over the world, and it is doing that along with its allies. So you won't be giving money to that. That's a good thing, but you also probably find what you're looking for. In terms of book we all need to read more, myself included, so maybe make a not New Year's resolution to read more, and when you do, click through that bookshop org link. Got theage of transitions dot com. Also, if you're depraved enough to actually start a podcast now, I do recommend libson as a podcast hosting service. It makes life easy in terms of just you upload your file to libs in and then it distributes it out to all the different podcast apps that you're gonna want to use. It makes it very simple as long as you can make the audio file you load it up there and makes the rest easy. If you use promo code Fronds, you'll get that for two months for free Libson for two months. Also, big thank you to everybody who supports on Patreon. The Patreon link of course is at the website as well. If you want to really help the show and show your support for the regular show here, but just the age of transitions, generally speaking, Patreon is a good way to do that. And I have been posting there a lot for a while. I'll be honest, I kind of let it. I neglected the Patreon for a while, but I keep saying this, but it's true what Patreon has done on there and to improve the platform, and they keep doing it. It's really great from the creators and what I'm able to do with it now. The other day I noticed that if I want to, I can live stream direct to Patreon, which I just did a live stream a couple of days ago, but I still used YouTube to do it. I'm thinking I'll probably use the actual Patreon direct live stream thing next time. But that's just one example of how they're making things easier. So that they added the live stream functionality. I want to say, within the past year. Maybe that's what I noticed it, and I have been using it in a lot of the material or live streams that I do there. So the recent series that I have been working on and I will be working on for quite a while, it is called looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places. What we're doing there is I've got my stack of old truth DVDs from my nine to eleven Truth Group activism days. I've collected a giant collection of these things. I've got all sorts of interesting old titles. And I also want to say another thank you that goes way back in time to everybody who I used to get a lot of people when I had a PO box, which I wish I still had, but people would send me DVDs. I had a lot of people send me a lot of DVDs. I want to say thank you to all of you who have done that at any point. If you're still listening, big thank you for still listening too. But I've got a lot of material from people sending me stuff, so I've got all sorts of really cool stuff. So out of that giant stack of DVDs, I've got some selected works that I'm going to go back and watch give commentary on and the idea is to analyze it, to get an idea of what the what was the Truth movement and what were the goals and the stated grievances around the time of two thousand and six, two thousand and eight, moving forward ten twenty twelve. But I really got into this round five oh six, So starting there and kind of between i'd say between two thousand and six and twenty twelve. These DVDs are mainly going to be uh that's the time period they mainly are drawn from, and my idea is to try to remember what the mission was like, what was the mission statement, what were the grievances, what was everybody saying? What were the And there's never anne agreed upon opinion, however, there are popular themes, topics, and as I say, with the Truth Movement, grievances is a proper term to use. So what were all those things? Because I know I know that they're different than where we have gotten into today. And of course there is no Truth Movement today. It has morphed into something different. And that's another one of my goals with this series is I want to kind of I mean, as far as we can, like break down the transformation of the nine to eleven Truth movement and online truth movement more broadly speaking, from around that time of the two thousands, that moving into you know, you had the I could go on and on about this and we will and in the series, but you know, essentially turned into the maga world, and the people who are prominent voices in the truth movement have essentially just become alternative conservative commentators. They're they're that's what they are. They're like alterternative Sean Hannity's right, or like supposedly independent and some of them are independent, some of them I don't think are. And there's this weird gray area. So how where because so many of them have made this a career. Clearly it's their career, it's what they do, they spend their time doing it, it's how they make their living. So that's a whole that's a whole study that I'm not going to be able to break down adequately, although part of this project I want to be like, Okay, it's their living and we may not know where all the money is coming from, but you know, we'll go as far as we can. And then there's just a lot to unpack. There isn't there, and this has just been one of my things over the years that has just it's bothered me, as the listeners know. It's so bad what this cadre of people have become is such a disgrace that I don't want to even be associated with it. Although I know that's where I started. I start in the same spot as so many of these characters, but I am not in a I'm not in the same place as them, and I'm very happy about that. So it's a last place I want to be what they're doing. But I also have a unique and privileged position of knowing more than the average bear when it comes to analysis of this or even understanding that it's a thing. So many people will like to complain about Joe Rogan, for instance, which they should, and some people do a great job of it. Frankly, there's a lot of hilarious online material goofing on him. I encourage that. I would like to see more of that, so that's great. However, there is also this simultaneous reactionary left wing take to this whole subject matter, which I do not like whatsoever. It comes in many forms, but it is again a decidedly like left wing attack on.
Speaker 2: I might be.
Speaker 1: Biting off more than I can chew now, but this is something I've noticed over time where they will kind of like goof on anybody who would even be like dumb enough to decide to go online and try to figure out the truth of anything or be skeptical of you know, basically delve into any sort of conspiracy or alternative ideas online. Because clear now we can see right, and it's true that we have the evidence that all these like right wing extremist kooks are the ones who are into it, which is correct because that's what they have become. But they weren't always like that. In fact, you go back a couple decades, they were actually espousing a lot of what would fall into like left wing opinions to draw to presumably draw people in from a wider base, or they believed it themselves, but they forgot that they believed it, or they were told not to, or they never believed in anything because they're all they are, or Charlatan's just hawking whatever. The popular idea of the moment is to get attention to themselves, right, and they're just following the algorithm. The algorithm and the digital platform is pushing them to a place where they don't even care where it is. They don't care. They just want to as long as they remain relevant, as long as they keep getting some describers and viewers, and they're getting monetized. However it is that they're getting monetized, I'm sure it's different for each one of these idiots. And so you see how many different directions we can go when we start delving into this topic, which I don't think. I think hardly anybody even has a grass. And once again I get frustrated when I see sort of these reactionary takes to something that I feel is a really important, misunderstood topic. I think it's highly misunderstood. It's one of the most important things politically in our country at present, because I think it explains to a great extent, maybe not fully, but to a really uh you can explain a lot of where the country is politically by getting a true understand of this online media ecosystem. And yes, what was formerly the truth movement known as that everybody wants to continue to brush that aside like it's nothing. It's a bunch of idiots, and that's always kind of been. Ironically, that has been the grievance of the movement from the beginning. It's like, Oh, we are marginalized, and they exploit that to say, Oh, we're marginalized.
Speaker 2: Donate to me.
Speaker 1: Oh we're marginalized. The media doesn't want you to know what I'm telling you. Oh, we're marginalized. Just like this candidate for president that I'm telling you to vote for. He's marginalized just like us. And if you vote for him, you who are also marginalized, you will be winning for once, and we will defeat our oppressors. And they use this kind of lot. So it's crazy because like that's the idiotic and that's where if you want to criticize this group for saying those things, you should because they are exploiting that. But at the same time, honest people who want to know the truth of what's going on, that know that clearly we're being lied to about everything from all angles, and the fact that you have a desire to try to understand that at all should not be something you're getting made fun of for. It should not be something that is denigrated. It should be something that is celebrated and maybe for once, we could all try to figure out how to do it the right way, because nobody, as far as I can tell, has really cared to. All it's been is a lot of lip service, a lot of self promotion. That's all it's been. Because this is the world of media, this is what it's all about. It's you promote yourself. It's a big marketing thing. So if you want to be in this, if you want to make this your career, you market yourself, You market your platform, you put your name out, you follow the trends, you do what you have to. The algorithm pushes you. These days, it's these days, it's really all about the algorithm. It's really fascinating to go on YouTube now. I mean, what I would like to see somebody make is a documentary of YouTube itself from its inception to now, with a deep analysis of all the changes they made over the years, because it's so many that there's been so many's, there's constantly changing and is so far removed these days from what it was when it started. And now you go on there, you watch videos, you see people so many videos are telling you how to be on the platform. These I mean, these are videos that I watch because I'm trying to actually honestly make stuff for like the Uncle channel and whatnot, Like, okay, like, how do I actually get some views? Is there way to do it? So I end up watching these videos.
Speaker 2: We's see ironically, a YouTube documentary like that, I'd love to see it too, would never survive on YouTube currently.
Speaker 1: And well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The other funny thing is the dark secret. And this is something I don't know how to articulate, and I'm hoping somebody I've been trying to find a guest actually to explain it, the dark blessing that comes from behind, because these guys not only get blessed with instantaneous traffic, which I know you can buy traffic and all that, but I mean, that's a hell of an investment if you've got to buy you know, a half million subscribers in fifteen days. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've I've heard, and I think it might be true that if you're end up buying that sort of stuff a backfires. It works better if you do it another way. I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I tend to believe that. Maybe, But here's the thing you've heard, you've heard, do you know anybody who's done it? We see well, yeah, yeah, exactly, and this is how urban legends are born. But here's the problem. I know for a fact, there is no way that somebody with you know, five bucks, they have no job, has decided one day to build a YouTube channel and boom they have instant success every platform. There's no way. I know that. In the past, there have been blessings bestowed upon different media people. Now today it's a lame sort of thing, right, I mean, there's still the Fox News channels are everywhere in the country. You know, they have a new guy that replaced you know, Bongino, who was also a bit player in the great you know, well, the Fox propaganda machine really, because it's the only uniquely unified circumstance where there is one push at all times throughout the media organization that makes sense, where the stockholders, the controllers and the talent are all in lockstep. There's no other media entity like it. Even you know, it's Rupert Murdoch's creation. Got to give it to him anyway, It's weird. There is a blessing that is granted, and I'm telling you it goes all the way from the strange days of AJ and the boosts he got from you know, Angel supporters, you know, to the days where you were talking to you know, you hear from a guy, well, I didn't realize that one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It wasn't really that noticeable that it came from Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. That's That's how they try to explain it too, is like I was only making half a million a month. That's nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Like dude, like, how do you That is the guy who says, you know, who looks at you and you go, look, man, my car broke downside a problem and they look at and go, well, just buy another one. What's your problem? Because they don't live in the same world as you and these podcasters and blessed people. They have equipment, access staff right away, which requires what a baseline investment. You and I know this. We've talked about how we could build certain things, what it would require monetarily off air, We've talked about it. So the Angel investor and the blessing from the dark cardinals and popes of the technosphere that have to be granted, which I claim is the reason why Joe Rogan survives, not because he's interesting, not because he's funny. He does have a great guest list, but so does everybody else. You know, Mark Maron even had Barack Obama on his show, I think before Joe Rogan, So you know, there were blessings given to certain people somehow or other. You and I know how hard it is to go get guests, staff helped or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's been an interesting the thing over the years, too, Chuck, because it was different back when it started. It was all actually easier when this was new to procure guests. Now it's harder and harder, which is odd. You think it would become easier every time. It's gotten harder.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's because of the quantity that's occurred, obviously, And that's the other part of this riddle, is this massive quantity. We know that part of it was the mainstream media was not involved in the podcast sphere. They goofed on it. They didn't treat it as though it was serious. Nowadays, every mainstream, every digital, every cable has podcasts, platforms launched for their shows, their main shows. They have strategic thing so they've generated content into the pool and you know, increased it exponentially across the board. So the corporate entities with funds everything from iHeartRadio to CNN. Put in back when we were doing it, it was just the indies and a couple of people that had some strong coalitions and that was it. So obviously there were less places for people to go. And then right around the time they started to see that podcasts could actually sell their books or whatever. Then as soon as that happened, the corporate media went, wait a minute, we're missing out on this, and they put it out there so well.
Speaker 1: I mean, that just shows you the short version of the story is that the main stream mainstream media is now digital. Yeah, okay, so there's nothing outsider about digital online media anymore. It is the mainstream. There isn't even TV anymore. That's a decaying thing. It's like hardly even there. So we have to we have to come to terms with the changes that have occurred. We have to stop allowing people to act like there's some sort of like badass rebels that have like that are grassroots somehow if they're thriving on a digital platform. That is not the case. It's not true anyway.
Speaker 2: The other weird mistake is that, you know, look, listeners used to highlight our opinions about things. But our opinions were based on presentations after research, after consuming a bunch of media and you know, consolidating it and actually sifting through it to show you certain patterns and things like that. We used to do that for media analysis. We used to do that for conspiracy research. All that these other guys now have gotten. And that's the what would you call that? The uh uh what is it when you can just sell it to people? You know, it's the that side of the media, so to speak, the uh you know, the commercial side where it's accessible to the public and it's just there. The thing is once yeah, well, yeah good.
Speaker 1: They're just producing they're just producing reactionary material where you're just taking the outrage of the day and packaging it and everybody's talking about the same stupid topics. It's like, here's my commentary on this topic, and that's all it is.
Speaker 2: But that's what it's just like, yeah, see there you go, no more is it. Here's a bunch of things I learned and now here's my commentary on it. It is now just my commentary. See that's why it was weird when I saw, you know, like I said, the split screens that they used to have on the cable news shows when it was still relevant, and it was all these people arguing in the Brady Bunch forum. I called it because that's where I first saw a split screen with a bunch of heads. Right. So the thing is Brady Bunch Forum of arguments went to Now we're going to get together and have Brady Bunch, except we all just give opinions, and they're all the same opinion, so we're all just sitting here agreeing with each other. So the argument was removed. See every step down the ladder, they've watered down, even the more ridiculous aspects of it, you know. I mean that's the thing. It's like taking away the controversy from Maury and Jerry Springer.
Speaker 1: Well you know, you know, you know how they keep the controversy alive is that they feed into the rage bait content. And I mean the right wing ecosystem does this exclusively. They take the giant enemy, which is wokeness, whatever that even means, and they take the stupid story of the day, you know, just insert whatever it is. This past week, the past weeks, this has been going on. I can't believe for how long is this cracker barrel nonsense? People are getting outraged that a corporate logo changed, and they go on for weeks on end about it, talking about that it's ridiculous. Well, you know, I always found absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I always found it rem mark that you were a real rebel for wearing your anonymous mask, which was the Guy Fawkes thing, which was absolutely marketed by a major media company. So everybody had to buy their rebel masks from, you know, a major media entity. You know, you do realize that, right, you know, Almos sky Fawks masks.
Speaker 1: That was well, that was the sort of stuff chuck that from the beginning, even when I would play into that sort of stuff, because you know, I started out as a kind of a naive goofball and all this anyway, I'll be perfectly frank about it. But the more that you kind of sit in there and realize it is what you're doing, that was the kind of stuff that over time is like, okay, now wait a minute, what's actually going on here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So, I mean, even from the start, things were off. But that's not to say that things haven't even downgraded from where we were back then, because they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, that's the sad thing is even going back to say like Occupy Wall Street, which is more of a left wing sort of thing that happened for a minute as as it was big enough. See, that's the thing is once things grew to a point where there was a community. And this is what I tried to warn these nine to eleven guys who were dedicated. It was like their whole lives were into it. And I was like, look, I understand, but you need to look at this JFK community situation because they got a thirty forty year jump on you here, and there's a lot of things that have gone down where people have been turned against each other. You've seen the politics shift and all that. And what I'm telling you is they learned from that and they're going to undermine you with a lot more than the uh, you know than the white paper that came out of you know, Obama's guy there, which was about you know, destroying and infiltrating. And I'm like, yeah, that's happening already because that's what they've always done. But they're going to get better at it and it's going to increase in speed. Right in a perfect parallel with the Internet itself, and they were like scoffing at me, like, oh, you're just you know, an old guy who's into the JFK thing, and that used to be an important topic. But nine eleven is the endol and bial I'm like, Okay, they're going to destroy you faster. They're literally going to wreck you faster because you're not watching your back here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah that's wild. So yeah, it's crazy because usually when you get involved in this, there's a level of paranoia that comes along with it that would make a warning like that. At least I would have always been like, oh, yeah, you know, why am I even doing this? And I would at least have listened.
Speaker 2: You would have thought that with the level of paranoid I mean literally, people that just started researching nine to eleven like a month ago back then would say people are parked out side of my house and I'm like, dude, dude, yeah, nobody's physically coming to you, just yet I'm not saying they're not watching.
Speaker 1: That's that's a that's another this This whole thing is filled with all these weird ironies where there will be that and they'll be concerned on that line. But then if you go and you warn them about like the long term of what's going to happen here and how you got to be careful, then that that doesn't get taken seriously, but the paranoid thing does.
Speaker 2: Like I tried to explain to these guys, you don't understand the level of crap they had in my file in two thousand and seven, and they're like, well, of course, because you're like a truther guy and you and you do this, And I'm like, I barely touched any of that stuff, and that had no podcast, no presence online. I had just been a JFK researcher. These people had my juvenile criminal past in a folder along with my whole life pretty much, and a bunch of things that they thought I was suspect about doing that They were reading off to my gonna be the next day my wife and telling her to be careful with me. The day before I'm going to marry her because Homeland Security was sent out due to the fact that her exit been threatened to blow up the boat we were going to be married on, and that triggered an automatic response from Homeland Security that he threatened the registered naval vessel with terrorism by claiming by you know, and the next thing, you know, well they they took him into custody and told him, you know that you come anywhere near here, we're going to shoot you. And there were armed guards at my wedding, and there was a sniper in the wheelhouse at the boat from the FBI. And meanwhile, I'm the victim here, might soon to be wife is the victim here, They insisted on an I had an increased police presence and FBI at my wedding, And on top of it, they pulled us apart and started telling her all kinds of dirty little secrets in my FBI file and trying to say, you know, if you ever want to tell us something, I mean, he could be kind of dangerous. He you know, he's got ties to people in his past, very deep criminals, and you know, he's been around some very very violent people and somehow never been caught for violence himself. And if you ever feel in danger, you could call the FBI. This is what they're trying to tell my fiance the night before I marry her. In two thousand and seven, no podcasts, no book, published, no appearances at a conference, and they even knew I had done research work with people and literally said, you know, he's crazy enough to think the CIA might have been involved with the president's murder. And that's what they told her. So this is two thousand and seven, dude, that's rough. I mean, I don't think I even started handing out, you know, copies of Zeitgeist until a year later. But either way, they had a jacket on me with you know, stuff that wasn't supposed to be known, stuff from sealed files, stuff that I knew nobody else had any idea about that they were, And that's what they related to her about what they suspected about me. So you know, yeah, you can be a little paranoid if you want, because they are watching you. Uh probably, yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, well absolutely, yeah that's a thing. Yeah, I'm sure we all have one of those wonderful files. And now everything's digitized, so that's all. Yeah, So that's all that way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And meanwhile, that's what they handed to the local FBI guys for the Department of Homeland Security Response in New Jersey. This isn't the DC guys. You know, they didn't fly from Quantico to bring special information. This is the action of a fusion center. You know, at that time, people didn't even know about this stuff really, but I knew about it because I was like, Wow, right there in front of my face, you guys know stuff about sealed juvenile documents from when I had committed crimes as a juvenile. You guys know stuff about my past that nobody should know and things that were supposed to be private. Isn't that interesting? And here's the other thing that it is likely that a personnel a person of interest file was probably created with the CIA as well, because I mentioned them in some of the work I was doing with you know, historical research, So they might have created what they called a two A one file for me. And I'll never see that, But Homeland Security had the FBI stuff on me. And I'm just saying, that's a DHS response from two thousand and seven. How much more fusion of information do you think has occurred since then? Yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all getting technologically advanced now thanks to what we voted in. Yeah, that we that we the system that was triumphed by the truth. The former truthers whenever they're calling themselves this day today, they're the ones who have all sold this. They never explicitly say that's what they're doing. But I've find it fascinating to go back into the time when I was, when I'm taking a look the two thousands of nine eleven truth movement era and how all of the things that they were supposedly calling out and that we were going to investigate. There's gonna be a new investigation on this on that we're going to find the truth. We need to make sure that the government surveillance police state doesn't rise and take us over. Well, you know, when somebody comes along. It's just crazy, the irony that when this actually continues happening, the same stuff that was happening back then is now continuing and being carried out. They're not saying any of that anymore. Now. They're worried about cracker barrel. Yeah, but they're not all that stuff that they're concerned about before. I don't even hear them really talk about that anymore, right, right? Or are they Am I missing it? I'm maybe they are, but they're you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, I don't see them, No, no, no, I don't see any of the I'm worried about the surveillance state they're on me. All they're worried about is I'm being unfairly treated on TikTok or Facebook or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, like, oh, please help me, so I don't like lose a YouTube or something like that. It's like, that's as far as we're gonna get. Yeah, because they've only targeted conservatives. They only target conservatives, they only target Yeah, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Heard your mantra. But here's the thing. You know, realize when I'm talking about two thousand and seven, Obama's not even in office yet when this happened to me. Okay, so you know Patriot Act, yes, Telecommunications Act in nineteen ninety seven. Yes, these things were already there. So by the time these guys were screaming about the paranoia and they were worried about and they're gonna follow me. And you know what, they don't got to pull up with his none Mark Sedan. No more doesn't have to be done. The data collection, most of it, people are volunteerily giving over, whether they realize it or not. You know, you think that Elon Musk would never let them look at the files of Twitter. Okay, no, because they probably have a direct line they can plug in and just you know, go into the server anytime they want. They got free reign use your head. You know, it's just it kills me that these guys don't understand that, and they've turned it into a left versus right thing and they don't realize that the you know, the information collectors are not about left and right. They're about getting that.
Speaker 1: That was a big thing. That was a big thing in the day too, was that it's not about it's about destroying the left right paradigm and we have to move beyond that. And then, you know, go forward a couple of years, it's like all about how the liberals are going to take it over everything with their demon friends, and only the native moral majority has to take over to stop this demonic left wing take They're always going after the liberals like that's that's the enemy. And these are the same people that said we had to get rid of the left right paradigm. They're completely just buying into it now.
Speaker 2: Well, they just decided that right is right. And what can I say? I mean, you know, there you go, and what can you do with somebody like that. I mean, I listened to this guy, I don't know who he is. But he's like this kid and I just found him recently and his YouTube channel is like Parker get a Job or something. The kid's name is Parker, So I'm thinking obviously liberal parents, but then that's my prejudice, I guess, but you know, Parker, you name a boy Parker, for God's sake anyway, So Parker get a Job is on there. Looks like a very young kid, but he's extremely sharp and extremely quick countering the logical fallacies in magaland very much like that Hassan guy. He's like, you know, he took on like thirty of those guys in one room at one time, and he was amazed, you know, at the amount of racism that he heard. And I was like, dude, welcome to America, you know. And he's a naturalized citizen and he's like, I'm amazed at this, and I'm like, are you really, you know, like it's too much at this point, and you know, you're just saying, Richard, You're like, you're a trumped Richard Shudroman. Now I don't have to have Trump arrangement syndrome to recognize certain things that are going on here that are okay, Like at this point, rounding up people and throwing them into camps was the greatest fear of the right wing influenced all media only a few years ago. Remember, they're going to round up all the gun owners. They're going to round up all the Christians, They're going to round up all the white people that think for themselves pretty much, is what they were saying, and all their paranoia and everything else. It's like, no, we're actually going to round up a lot of brown people right now. And they go, oh good, yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And now we've got our alligator Alcatraz instead of FEMA camps and Walmart's being converted into prisons. Uh you know, is that still possible? I don't know. Maybe, but you know, wild wild huh. I mean Alex Jones said, look at all the coffins they have here, you know, at this place on Jesse Ventur's show. They're gonna make FEMA camps out of everything, and now they're making them. And it's just well, they're putting the right people in there, so it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's just yeah, yeah, what do you say. It's that simple, It's and it's fascinating to get onto the racism aspect of this that when you take when you lat that angle, you go back to the past. There was even like these the same contre would bring up how in post nine to eleven America, Muslims are being persecuted wrongly, Like these people would be saying stuff like that back then. And now fast forward to today and they're making content where they make videos where it's supposed to be comedy, but it's just they're just straight out it's just straight out racist jokes, like over the top. Even they used to like swear up and down like we're not racist and we need to stop the racist and now they're making content that's like I was looking at the Mark Dice YouTube channel the other day and it's just like really, it's like it's it's pretty wild to see the stuff that they can get away with. Now it's insane and they're just letting it out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any kind of Arab or Muslim for a couple of months had to deal with, Hey, you're wearing a beeper. I hope it doesn't go off. I mean that's pretty rough, you know, Like, wow, Okay, so first of all, you're tying me to what you call a terrorist group. Second, you're hoping I have one of the Israeli explosive devices on me, and you think it's it's funny. Okay, that's great, even though you know a naturalized American citizen or whatever, this is the way you're going to treat me, you know, because remember, these are the same people who ironically we have to pass a law against them implementing Sharia law in our town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And I would look at them like, you don't see the logical fallacy there, and they're like, no, it's about protecting America. And I'm like, but here's the deal. If they were to implement sharia law and remove your laws, wouldn't that include the law that banned Sharia law? I mean just saying like, did you not just do something that was pointless? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there was a point, and the point was creating outrage online in the propaganda world, the propaganda sphere. That was the point. And whether they know it or not, the smarter ones know what they're doing. The dumb morons just say whatever they're told to say. They get their little talking point memos and they barely even work to copy and repaste it on the feeds of their social media accounts. It's like, really, dude, you kind of word did this yourself, just copy pasted, but Roger Stone emailed you like it don't be so goddamn lazy, it's pathetic.
Speaker 2: Well it would be nice, but you know, these are the same people that literally harassed me for like weeks on my show, right when I wasn't even talking about any of this. I would bring up something else and they would find a way to bring you know, the Muslim takeover, which was a big paranoia when the Muslim Obama was in office, right, his middle names Hussey. And I go, all right, that's so ridiculous. Okay, well they've already done it in like I forget it was some part of Michigan.
Speaker 1: Like what county or is something that was their evidence?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It was in Michigan, man, it's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was a major thing. It was like Flint, Michigan. Like I want to say Flint, but I don't think it was. But it was a well known town in Michigan. Right, And they're like, it's already taken over by the Muslims. It's Sharia law has been implemented. And I said Okay, I'm going to call a lawyer who practices in that area, and I'm going to see about that, because if they are still practicing there, they are working with Sharia law. So I call him up and I go, what is the deal with this? You know, guys hung up on me. I called another guy who's just very calmly. And I wasn't even just calling like Muslim lawyers or something. I was calling all kinds and uh, I got a I got a Jewish guy on there for a minute who's like, do you know how stupid this is? And I said, what what do you mean? He's like, look, this is stupid. Even he said, go to the town town council's website, go to the town's website, and uh, and take a look at this. And I really should get the town name. But I went to the town website and they literally addressed it on their website saying, you know.
Speaker 1: There's okay. Because they had heard all of the allegations, They're like, okay, we got to put up a statement about this.
Speaker 2: Well, because there were people from around the country like basically calling up City Hall, going you traders to America, We're gonna bomb you. We're gonna come in there and take it over because and I'm like, I gotta find the name of this town. But they literally were in it. So I called up somebody at city All and I said, look, I want to know how ridiculous this is. And they said it's a fabrication. The reason why they're doing it is because we do have a high Muslim population. Okay, but that means that they can vote because they're you know, citizens and whatnot. But they're Muslims and they're Arabs. And the thing is, even if they wanted to vote sharia law in, you can't do it. It can't even be done. But it also hasn't happened. You know, let me get the name of this town. But I'm serious, it's a real place. And people were screaming at me.
Speaker 3: Are a liar.
Speaker 2: You won't accept that it's happening, and it's gonna happen here in some there was some town in Texas that's wore up and down. It was gonna happen because like ten Muslims moved into town, you know, like weird stuff like that would happen and they'd freak out. And like I said, in different and this wasn't one municipality in these a bunch of places had to pass the law saying we, under no circumstances will accept your real law in our city, our town inserted, you know. And it's like, but do you realize if all of your laws are removed in replacements you real law, that's really not gonna matter either.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be able to be done within the borders of this country anyway, legally, in any shape or form.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, what's what's most interesting. What's most interesting to me about this whole story is that obviously it was a load of nonsense, but that doesn't matter. What it was able to do was mobilized a group of people based on this talking point, and like you're saying, they have been calling the city and like threatening it. Now, if the if the you know, if you just ratchet up the propaganda the level of that with the same messaging, but like make it more intense and more direct calls to action, just imagine what you could get a group of people to do. Right, Yeah, so it's in Detroit.
Speaker 2: I just want to clarify it because I always want to make sure I have information correct and I knew it was something that should be recognizable Dearborn, Michigan. It is a suburb of Detroit, so it is a relatively well known area in Michigan. And indeed they do have a Muslim and Arab population there. But that's it. And they were one of the first to introduce into the Michigan State House. They're anti sharia law thing. But it happened in other parts of the country too. And if you just go and look, you know, Snopes will show you and people go Snope flies. Okay, but you know, you go back to twenty ten, you see a mayor to Angle no Sharia law here. The mayor of Dearborn, Michigan rejected assertions by Nevada Senate candidate Sharon Angle that Islamic religious laws should real law taking hold of the Yeah, okay, so I'm just saying other law makers.
Speaker 1: So well, there's the other interesting example you just showed, Chuck, is that people are building political platforms on this outrage system. That's how politics is being shaped now is by this outrage propaganda world. And people have built their entire political careers off of this, and more and more are doing it all the time, and that's the direction, that's the legacy of the truth movement, I feel like, and they'll never admit to that, even though it's obviously true that that's what's happening. It's just frustrating.
Speaker 2: Well and another thing, yeah, another thing that freaked them out is at one point the town council, like the entire city government in Dearborn was Muslim because that's who got elected in that particular cycle, which duh, you got a large Muslim population, they might have voted as a block. It happens, and they put a all Muslim government in a town and people whipped out. Also again, and this is not something that happened like, you know, one day and one year. I'm just saying this happened over the course of Like if I just track it right now, I can see this going on from twenty ten, as I mentioned earlier, all the way to twenty nineteen where the Michigan Court of Appeals ruled to enforce a agreement you know, that a Muslim couple you know, entered into before they were married, blah blah blah, and people freaking out about it. In twenty nineteen, still about the possibility of Sharia law being in use in this town. So for a decade this persisted. Regardless of the fact that it didn't exist, it persisted.
Speaker 1: See, yeah, you know what's you know what's funny is that the much lauded and sought after it seems like sometimes new civil war, this whole insane outrage propaganda world could instigate that, and they could do it through all of these crazy things by saying we have to take out this or that race group that's taking over our country. They could They could simultaneously start a civil war by saying that explicitly, and then they would also say, well, this war isn't about this racist thing, and it's actually about you know, us needing a just government. So they would say the two things at the same time. You know, if that's if that insane situation were to happen, that's exactly how it would play out. They'd say, they'd tell you one thing explicitly, it's like we got we gotta take out the invaders, and then they would simultaneously say that's not what we're doing, it's actually this yeah, and smackdab and I guarantee that's what Oh yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And smack dab in the middle of this, just to give you an idea of the propaganda stream. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your time, and I should shut up, but I just feel this is important to put in context with what you're talking about. You know, in twenty fifteen, all right, there were bombs threatened and all kinds of craziness broke out after Fox News erroneously reported that a woman was stoned to death and dearborn and that there was an honor killing. Okay, so as soon as that was reported by a Fox News outlet, that sparked a huge backlash and the resurgence of this Sharia law, Muslims taking over a portion of the country, this kind of thing, in other words, a fabricated invasion based on the fact that there was a community of people that had coalesced. And you know, what that looks like to me is other things in history where you know, too many of the wrong people gathered up together. And indeed, it does feel strange when you know, I've seen an Orthodox Jewish community sort of take over what was primarily a black town in New Jersey. They bought up all the property and the next thing, you know, is they owned almost all the businesses, you know, and they just sort of took the whole place over, and they did push out the people that were there before. And during that process there were people basically saying they're taking over part of the country, but it didn't go beyond it because it was New Jersey, so it was kind of localized and we didn't have the internet we have today in the mid nineties, so you don't have the same mechanisms. But what I'm saying is this happens because we go, well, anybody can buy property, so if you choose to collectively start doing things, it can happen, can't it. You know, I'm just saying. And that can be then weaponized in one way or another.
Speaker 1: So you know, yeah, here's the thing. They used to just they just they used to just call portions of a town like little Italy or little of this or that, right and leave it at that. But now it's a source of outrage for everybody, and you know, it's a reason for us to be mad at each other. And you know, look, media content, it's a good story.
Speaker 2: See, whether we want to believe it or not. This always happened though, because like you mentioned, literally literally, you mentioned these other places. You might find a little Havana, a little Tokyo, a little China in different cities. But why does that happen? Because a bunch of immigrants wind up in a space that is cheap and run down. And that's what happened to the Italians, That's what happened to the Irish, That's what happened to the Chinese, That's what happened on and on. Okay, the Russians, as they emigrated in groups one way or another, legal, illegal, doesn't matter. They coalesced because they spoke the same language. They weren't looking to beat each other, they weren't looking to necessarily take advantage of each other. They come together and you know, you end up with certain policing agencies outside of police even and I'm talking about bat wielding hasidam you know, all the way to Yes, Indeed, the Italian businessman associations that pop up because ethnically, people come together and say, we got to do for ourselves. Because why the new immigrants are always demonized. Italians were demonized because they were going to take orders from the pope. They didn't speak the right language, they ate funny food, they smelled funny, they looked funny, they were dark skinned, and they stamped our paperwork non white. Just so you know, so we weren't considered white people then, and Irish were not white people either. They were lower class of some kind of creature. I mean, I'm just I'm not saying it's.
Speaker 1: Anywhere that's that's funny, but yeah, I know it just goes to show you, like what the paperwork and how things are classified, and even like well certainly like if we're starting to talk about race and all that, how stupid it becomes so clear.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that there was a jingoistic element to the American culture one way or another. You know, even remember the jokes Black said, I want to thank all the Muslims because now you made black people America. You know after nine to eleven, right, you saw those jokes because it was like, now we're acceptable because nobody's worried about the brother on the plane, but they see you show up, you know, and they're thinking, al kaeda, Yeah, that's the real thing. Okay. There's always a group punishment and judgment element, and that's the way we do it. That's America.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The first people to be called monkeys were Chinese people. Really, they said they jabbered like monkeys when they spoke. That's where that whole thing actually comes from.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Later on he got, you know, all the Jim Crow stuff. But the truth is, the first people that were called monkeys in America were Chinese people, and they were building the rares.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, there's all sorts of wild stuff they're doing to them back in those days, I think surveiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're lazy, and you're lazy, evil, smelly, you know, Catholic pope following Italians. Yeah, they built your cities. And you know who your cops were a couple of years after they you know, got over their scumbag phase. They were a lot of Irish cops. That's why you see Irish cops in the Bugs Money cartoons, because it was a reality. Anyway, I'm sorry to have yeah, I'm sorry to have interrupted your show, but I wanted to point out that this dynamic where there is this group impediment and this adamization of movements and all that has been the co intel pro of all ages and has existed for a long time. And they destroyed the Truther movement in quick order as I see it, because you go ten years back and it's a whole other animal with a whole other group of people, and it's weird to see some of the survivors and.
Speaker 1: The way they act today, you know, Jason, So we should, they should, they should. They deserve to be publicly shamed, honestly for the crap that they have done and that they're doing. And honestly, that's my humble intent. I want to make a video about this topic. And that's what the Patreon thing is of going back into truth DVD archives trying to figure things out. I want to put together a video piece of I don't know how long it's going to be to put together presenting this and put it out there, and like you said, it'll probably go nowhere because it'll you know whatever. Well, you can put it up on Rumble and make the attempt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can put it up on Rumble until they turn on you, because that's been the other trend here. Don't forget the tech bros that started out with freedom of speech. Uh you know the little blue ribbon on your website, you're for freedom of speech, Internet freedom. That that's something from the nineties even, you know, because I had one on my original website. Anyway, you know, YouTube started out as something that people stuck up plenty of copyrighted material and nobody cared. You know. They put up old TV shows and everything up there, plus their own stupid videos and anything they could transfer them from the vhs went up on YouTube for a while. Then it became something else, and then it continued to evolve. But nowadays we're dealing with controlled content. The corporate media's inundated it just like every other platform. And what have they done swallowed up anything or destroyed anything which is actually independent and could be competition, you know, search, destroy, and consolidate. That is the American corporate way. And that's what we see in the Internet. That's what we see in the information sphere, and that's what we see, you know, even regarding the alleged independent rebels of the past. And I think this is going to be one of the best pieces of work you ever do, and I'm looking so forward to seeing it. And God help you you get somebody to actually do that YouTube documentary, because that.
Speaker 1: Oh I would love to see that. I'm not the person to make that, but I would love to see it, because if you just went through a document like oh, and then they did this and it's this, and then go forward to now to where you're just pointing out where people are just explicitly saying you have to make content for the algorithm. And people are just saying that outright, like hey, look, no other concerns, No, Like, oh, here's how you make something look good, here's how you do lighting, here's how you do this, here's how you make an interesting story or whatever. Like no, it's like, here's how you work with the algorithm. That's what it's all about. Now it has evolved to that where we're just explicitly saying that and everybody's okay with that.
Speaker 2: That and buy my crazy that and buy my program that'll put your voice into a realistic looking baby puppet, you know, do that for digital effect. Like I said, I don't think it was a bad idea when I wanted to turn us all into fish in a bowl, you know, for videos. I think we'd be very successful right now, but nobody wanted.
Speaker 1: To do it. It's okay.
Speaker 2: I know it still rubs you the wrong way, but I'm telling you your performance artist's side. I bet you regrets you didn't come with me on that idea. Anyway, I leave it at that. But if that YouTube thing ever gets made, I'm telling you somebody better sell it to Netflix because it'll never survive on YouTube. But it could be a series on Netflix. Actually, you know, part one, two or three to see it, you know, the emergent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even have to credit. Don't credit us as your inspiration to make it. Don't even ever mention Chuck or myself. Just make it and do what you will with it. I want to watch it, Okay, listen.
Speaker 2: I would be glad enough to have a copy of it one way or another and be thrilled. If you want to send a check, I'll take it. But I'm telling you it would be a contribution to mankind if you get that thing made and stick it on Netflix. I mean, and they'll probably do it. They should be able to fund that. You know, they funded other things, crazy stuff, you know, for a company that lost money for a decade and somehow still had you know, many billions of dollars to work with, just saying they're a privileged company as well, But they do stuff like this where they will show you some of the evolution of the Internet scammers influencers. They kind of like the Dirty documentary. So I think somebody could sell like a three or four part series on YouTube documenting what it was, and then, you know, in the future, maybe you could add to it, but just end on whatever year you finish the damn thing, and then you could add.
Speaker 1: To it what happens next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so lots of potential and I'd be more than happy to see somebody get rich off of that. You know, I would love if you involve Aaron because he's the originator of the idea. But believe me, there is fertile material there. Anyway, I'll shut up now, and anytime you want to close your hour is good. I'm sorry I interrupted, but I think this was a necessary exercise given where you were going. And I look so forward to this stuff you're gonna do, and I hope somebody, Oh I pray somebody does that YouTube documentary and I get to see it.
Speaker 1: Because that me too. Meanwhile, I'm gonna be making a video that makes fun of Mark Dice and company. So I don't know how many people are going to be interested in the video I make, but that's okay. We're gonna do it. That's what we're working on at once. I said once again Patreon, that's the ongoing project. So if you want to support, that's good and then you can join me. I'd like it if people could be there for the live streams. I'm trying to schedule them. That's kind of hard, like I've been doing them so late at night, but that's kind of like the only time I've been able to schedule them.
Speaker 2: But maybe I can work with that. But needless to say, you know, Patrion has a live happening. Yeah, Patreon has a live option now too. I don't know how it works yet, I have I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I was mentioning that at the head of the show that they actually you can live stream direct to Patreon now, which I think is awesome. I almost did it this last time, but I used the YouTube. I think next time I'm going to go direct to Patreon just to see how that is, because I know I can use my ops for it even too. So actually, i think I'm gonna give that a shot.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see if Yeah, I'd love to see if that helps or if that attracts it, Like, let me know how that works out, because that might be something. You know, Look, if you just stay to your own little you know, fan driven obviously, you know websites are now passed, I'm told, But if you stay to your own little fan driven platform for as long as you can stay on a platform, maybe that is the way to go now, you know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah. I'm impressed with what Patreon's done with their functionality, and on the creators side, I'm I think they're doing a great job, and I'm as a creator, I just feel like there's so many options and ways to use it that I think it's great. So I'm going to keep posting there.
Speaker 2: For audio, the network via Spreaker has all those options too. Just so you know, we could go live on spreaker. I mean, you know, stop using if I get totally crushed with everything and I keep Speaker, we could go live on Spreaker. We could create content behind a paywall on Spreaker. We could also still maintain the free podcast up to a certain limit. You know, you can't keep the RSS feed full forever. You got a limit. But maybe they'll change that too, or maybe I can buy more space. I don't know, I think I could actually buy a higher level if we were taking in some money, I could buy a higher level on there, and you know, have the storage even to really maintain stuff. And who knows, maybe they'll go to video as well. But so far it's an audio platform, just as Diversus Patreon, except its primary purpose is not you know, paid subscriptions. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, we'll see. I don't know, I'm I'm yeah, I don't know. It's so weird in terms of audience reach, everything, the whole thing. It's weird. But I'm happy to be doing this, and I think that the actual production of another video presentation is what I should do, and I think that'll be I think it'll be good.
Speaker 2: So we're going to work toward You are overdue for some video content outside of Uncle. Just saying I think the people that really appreciate you would very much appreciate a brand new, you know, a series of videos, small ones or a long form one. I think they would really appreciate that. Been a long time since the age of transitions, and you know, so you know, all right, anyway, I'll shut up now and you do your thing any which way you want, and we'll be coming up with Uncle Live soon and we're gonna go past midnight Eastern, just everybody knows on the live stream. But of course if you're listening to the podcast, you don't care. So anyway, Aaron, thanks again for letting me talk. I'm sorry if I took up too much time, but I thought I don't know, I just thought that that had to be added in and it would work with what you were talking about there.
Speaker 1: So okay, sounds good, Chuck, thank you, and yeah, you know that next hour is coming up Uncle the podcast here on the OCHLI Radio network Friday night, so stay tuned for that. So thank thank you to see he will get twenty minutes extras.
Speaker 5: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 6: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 7: Troy Apple, stroy Apple, oistroy Apple, stroy Apple, stroy Apple, restroying Apple, restroying o O O O O watroy Apple, westroy Apple o o westroy Apple, westroy Apple. Oh alrightstroy Apple, We die aipple we stoy Apple, we store Apple.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 9: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 8: Horny Morny, Horny, Honey, honey, horny.
Speaker 10: This is a money see podcast cobreat codat go wait here. We'll pick up God hand your cellphones and hi me listen to I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 11: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this is because it's gonna hit. Yeah yeah, drumsons. I'll call the broadcast.
Speaker 1: You are the same to uncle the broadcast. My name is Arna, nephew.
Speaker 2: Won't here.
Speaker 1: It means a service show.
Speaker 8: Uncle, Hello, lady and gentlemen here it is three and seventy nine or three eighty I don't know which something. But here we go on this. I said in the beginning of the show, Well, last week, I'm going to open up this letter we got.
Speaker 12: Since there's no callers.
Speaker 8: Get okay, Well we are, yeah, ready to listen to see what O ED had to say.
Speaker 1: We do we have a let's go, let's go have a letter that we got from ED. Don't want to have blocked out the addresses, but this is it. We are going to We'll open this. But uncle, before we do that, we gotta let people know they can call.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, put the number down.
Speaker 1: You can call. We're live on the Chili Radio network on Friday night as always. You can call in three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six.
Speaker 12: That is the number to call.
Speaker 1: You can try. Okay, now, okay, So, as we were saying, as you were saying, as you were saying, we got mail from ED and uh yeah, so we gave him our mailing address. We need to get a PO box. Everybody can send us up. But this is good. He's got some cool squirrel art on here.
Speaker 2: Let me pull.
Speaker 12: I knew that was his because his friendly squirrels were on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, so check it out. It's pretty cool again. It's got squirrels. They're talking and everything. Yeah. So here the squirrels are talking to us. There's squirrels on the back and it's crazy. They went, but what's the thing? You boys better listen up? They won't, but at least they have uncle on Friday nights. The two leggeds are crazy, of course they are. Just look at the ones they pick the rule over them. So the squirrels are having a conversation and goofing on the humans. Is what this is? Uncle, You want to see what's in this.
Speaker 12: Let's see what's in this letter because last week.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what's in here?
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 1: Two dollar bill, which I think is awarded to you, uncle for the I believe this is the Kansas City super Bowl one for you picking the Eagles to win the Super Bowl. Now wait a minute, this is how about that?
Speaker 8: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: Does that seem right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's in order with this.
Speaker 12: Yeah, all we got when is your buddy?
Speaker 8: I'm still waiting on the Kansas City lick check. Yeah you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I think so, I see Count Pupper's in the chat over Twitch. Thanks for being her account.
Speaker 8: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Sorry to everybody that we haven't been here every week. We missed last week. We've missed a couple of weeks just because things have been coming up here. But we're here tonight and we're happy about it. Creative accents, Hello to you as well. He's excited about the squirrels. Wow, what a great envelope. I know, it's really something. He asked, how you're doing, Uncle, fine? I down, fine, you're fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we gotta walk ahead of us though. Okay, so I've been looking on.
Speaker 12: Shell walk.
Speaker 1: People who follow the TikTok might be aware that we're putting black lava rocket.
Speaker 12: Black blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we we got a good load for that came today.
Speaker 1: We're doing that again.
Speaker 8: We're doing it again. I think it should fill it up. Should the actually the four hundred should finish it.
Speaker 1: Should Yeah, but.
Speaker 8: I had to straighten your booboo up tonight. My boo boo, Yeah, my boo boo that they didn't want a bat far back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, before the bucks.
Speaker 8: When I fill it up. So I'm just doing that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just correcting something that I realized I didn't do. Let's see her there maybe better we'll see, uh. But anyway, it's it's good to be back on. We're here on the live show. We're it's Friday. We've got people in the club. The o'chelly dot com chat was down on the listen live page earlier.
Speaker 2: That was the thing.
Speaker 1: But Shellie chat is up and running. Uh if anybody had as let's see how I'm trying to pull up the olly chat specifically. Well, anyway, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: I forget.
Speaker 1: That's been a while. If some make graphics, I don't call. I get lost in this.
Speaker 8: That's the why I'm saying, you're playing around a bit too much. Yes, you playing back and forth, back and for it.
Speaker 2: The issue is we don't have it at the Uh excuse me, I'm a little trouble coughing, but we uh, we don't seem to have it working on the website. But the Chattango box is still working. So if you go to the o'celly effect, which is the dash o'celly dash effect dot Chattango, which is chat Ago dot com, if you go there, the chat room is fully live and active. But that's not my player page and all that because somehow it's not working and I'm not sure why. Just occurred right before my show tonight. So but it is working with people to visit it, although they can visit it on the website, on the main website, like you know, without going to my page. But you know, so it works. But for some reason the thing I have on my website is not working. Uncle, So I don't know why.
Speaker 8: Your side, then I got to fit. That's your side. You gotta fit on your side.
Speaker 2: But if people want to join, yeah, if people want to join, I'm gonna tweet the the chat room over to Aaron on X or you know, give him an X message or whatever. So I'll attach it to the live broadcast because you're you're broadcasting on X right.
Speaker 1: Uh No, we no longer are able to broadcast on X because I don't have the premium. But we're going out on TikTok at.
Speaker 12: We're going out on tictac. We're gonna throw out X and go to my tic tac throwing it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm hitting you.
Speaker 8: I've been mentioned in today to tell them that because I didn't I want to.
Speaker 1: We're going out on TikTok on on Twitch, rumble and kick right now.
Speaker 12: That's what's replacing you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go over to YouTube and put it in the YouTube chat as well. If people want to come over to the Ocelli chat whatever. You can go to any chat room you want. I don't care. But in case you were wanting to go over there, I'll give it to you over on YouTube. I just got to find uncle's YouTube channel real quick and then I'll put it out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good, very good, Yes, thank you chat.
Speaker 2: So don't worry Uncle.
Speaker 1: The chat is working fine, and we got lots of chat action going on with creative accidents and count Pepper over there Twitch. Glad to see you all there, he says, creative actions. Accident says uncle, someone cut my brand new tires on my car. They have anything to say to the guy who did it?
Speaker 12: You mean after you?
Speaker 1: Now, well, they cut the I guess new tires.
Speaker 8: Got that's a plain new vehicle and they cut the plein new tire. That's a pay that they got to pay. Go after them and then go after that to go to go to the lawyers.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 8: What is that layer?
Speaker 12: A good lawyer?
Speaker 1: What is the peg?
Speaker 13: A good lawyer to court?
Speaker 8: And then then he handled this problem.
Speaker 1: Bring them to justice.
Speaker 12: Yeah, bring the justice.
Speaker 1: And I have this.
Speaker 8: Crazy judge. Guys, I'm best. That's wild, and you get so many much money back if we win and so far and so.
Speaker 1: Far, Okay, there we go. That needs to be rectified like that. That's crazy. That's terrible. Bad to hear. But I didn't know they gotta pay. Okay, I get he'll get a good lawyer, he says, Okay, good, you're on the right track. Create back sense. We're gonna fix this, okay. And then he's also asking about Robbin Northern man. I don't know he's doing. I haven't heard from him.
Speaker 12: By the way, I believe he was gonna not do this week.
Speaker 8: Annoying man.
Speaker 1: You had an operation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Last week.
Speaker 8: I've been opervation he had, and he said it may not be able to come i'd say for a couple of weeks until he's straightened out.
Speaker 12: Hopefully whatever the opervation was.
Speaker 1: Hopefully he's recovering.
Speaker 8: He's re covering probably now, and I can understand that.
Speaker 1: We hope he so Robin, if you're out there, we hope that you're doing okay. They're recuperating. Everything went well, and yeah, reach out to us. I haven't opened up Instagram in a while, so if you send a message in there, I missed that, but send an email or whatever, and yeah, we hope that you're okay. So hopefully Robin will hear from him again soon. So we don't know though on that one. If any if anybody does want to call in, anybody at all, we would love that, love to get a call again. You know the number three one zero one six. If you're on TikTok and you're watching this, we cannot see what it is you might be saying in the chat because we don't have the app. We're not doing it directly through the TikTok app. We're sending it through an advanced system of digital broadcasting softwares.
Speaker 8: But of course he is playing in his toys here, of course, you know if you know.
Speaker 12: What, and he's going nuts.
Speaker 1: And I do have Look, we are technologically advanced, and I'm pulling up the TikTok live monitor. I'm pulling it up. Put a comment. I will say, this is sidekick using the ticktalk. What is this thing called again? Live center from our control room? Yeah? Yeah, and today please join us in the chat. There we go. Okay, so okay, I can't see the live chat. Well I just corrected myself. Uncle, I can't see that there. It is. It is.
Speaker 8: It's taking over it. It's taking over the X machine.
Speaker 1: We're taking it over. We're taking over.
Speaker 8: To X anymore. I've told him past week, I didn't want the X anymore.
Speaker 12: But now that tic tack.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Change while I'm on here, I've changed the topic. Thank Yeah. It was set to gaming, which works when we're playing games, but now I'm setting it to chat and interview.
Speaker 12: No, I can't interview now.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 12: We're not in the game fight now.
Speaker 2: Not right now.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: No, we might be at some point, but not right now.
Speaker 2: No, we're not.
Speaker 8: That's not only on Saturdays anyway, that's right. And besides, we got too much work to do.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot to do it always.
Speaker 8: I don't know if we're gonna get it this week.
Speaker 1: Uh yep, so okay, that's good. Let's see here. Don't forget to press the button.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you used that button and then and get it going.
Speaker 1: If you're on any of Uncle's social media, press offends that you're following us, whether it be YouTube, TikTok, instagram X. We're still in there. We're on their Uncle. We're just not using it to live stream, so we use it to send out little important messages anything.
Speaker 2: I'm on the YouTube thing right and I don't see the live show. I even went to the live link over there, and I can't find the live.
Speaker 1: Show really really on YouTube. Okay, let me see it's I mistitled, but it should be up. Let me go to the channel right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm looking at the Kevin guests.
Speaker 1: Still, let me see it live. Oh you know what, I don't know. I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I know it's not running.
Speaker 1: Chuck, I know what the problem. I know what the problem is. See, when I take a week off, I forget to press all of the buttons here. I'm going to change it. Now, let me change something else before I do that. Actually going in a little look at the behind the scenes action here kind of sort of, I'm gonna change a graphic.
Speaker 2: I didn't check. You wouldn't even know that YouTube's not even out.
Speaker 8: I know, I know playing with his toy said, this is what I call them playing with his toy machine.
Speaker 12: That's his that's his toy machine. I mean, what's it doing on the.
Speaker 1: Day at Toy Machine Skateboards Temple. Then okay, let's see if it's there now.
Speaker 2: Now let me see.
Speaker 1: I want because this is actually a good test because they'll see if I if I change something in restream on the fly, if it shows up. I'm not sure if it will. Oh here it is here, it is here, it is Yes, it did. Oh awesome?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 12: Who is that man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there we go. Okay, so it's a there now. Okay, so that's interesting to know.
Speaker 2: Now you are alive, yes, sir, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: You like the graphic, Chuck, can you see the graphic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see the mobile graphic.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah that showed up too. I think that's kind of cool. We're improving a couple of things. Uncle, don't worry too much. Oh and we got a comment on YouTube as soon as we went on there. Let's let's see what that is. Boy, this is really working instantaneously, see you now, Okay, sorry about that, Pepper. And now now I realized while you were on Twitch. That was un very unlike you. Let's go to the chiktok Live center. It looks like there's we haven't had too many viewers, but I'm gonna use weight user six six three eight two nine four one three nine six five eight joined joining it.
Speaker 8: I think so, yeah, it's a joiner.
Speaker 2: Know I gotta join it.
Speaker 8: I got enough paper that can join it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello user, Okay, so we're glad to have you on what whatever platform you're watching? Of course, there's the old Chili Radio network at Chili dot com. Well you know that's gonna be up on a Friday night. There's other stuff. I press the right buttons, it shows up correctly. See sometimes.
Speaker 12: Okay, now you got the buttons.
Speaker 2: Pop.
Speaker 8: I don't touch anymore please, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is one of the reasons I decided not to use Patreon to go love.
Speaker 8: Let's see where is oh buddy mine? Uh, Jimmy has old Jimmy at tonight.
Speaker 1: He could call us. He could call if he's so usually the one on everybody call up three zero and six. We need you. I don't have my list of topics written. I'm supposed to have a whole list.
Speaker 12: Yeah, where's the list.
Speaker 2: All those operators, buddy, Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Can before you still next week, before you get on your show, organized the listing you're gonna talk about for boat shows. I know that would limit and ate the problem. Now, I know you don't know all this other stuff doing.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna We're just gonna go through our graphics because we can.
Speaker 8: Because that guy jumping at the place.
Speaker 1: I've done a lot of Internet research and we got to take our podcast in the direction of the man O sphere, and so I have this graphic. That's the start. I wanted to get more detailed and better with the three D graphics. I want that sphere to literally be spinning and the manosphere to be more legible. Guys, I need to open up that h three D program and learn the animation a little better and work on the three D graphics because I think if we made we can make some really silly three D graphics would be fun. Was the idea behind that manosphere. But yeah, uncle, the mansphere, we're part of it now, Okay, so everybody, I.
Speaker 13: Should have liked that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, now that's pretty good, that the desert tech thing.
Speaker 1: I like that picture, right, Tic Tackers We're going to pull you in with these crazy graphics. We know that you're gonna want to watch this. This is a podcast you're watching.
Speaker 12: This is a podcast tonight.
Speaker 8: And that not a talk show. I mean a talk show supposed to be a tork show.
Speaker 1: There you go, Oh look what if I overlay you like that?
Speaker 8: Okay, and Bunny that is on the AM, on a talk call it up and on AM.
Speaker 12: Let's go there. Number man, let's get going with those phones. Let's move along now.
Speaker 1: Please, yes, please call us up. This is the number. Three one nine seven five zero one six. He'd be part of this multimedia presentation. Extraordinary. You can be a part of that.
Speaker 8: I have to push it a little because that way they move along.
Speaker 1: Now you think that's going to get them here?
Speaker 8: Uncle, Yeah, but you have to push it a little.
Speaker 1: We have to push the phone number.
Speaker 8: That's what I've been seeing.
Speaker 1: So please call in. Yeah, if wherever you are, however, you're listening, we want to hear from you. Get in the chat, Get on the phone. Joined the Uncle Show. This is an interactive experience. We're part of the Manisphere. Now on the comedy show. Yeah, it's a comedy show. It's funny sometimes, uh, you could be funny on it. We're playing around with graphics because we can. I've saved uncle. Do you like all these graphics that go around saving and putting into the obs? Is this cool?
Speaker 8: This is pretty nice? I like some of these things that one.
Speaker 1: It's crazy city here. This looks like we're in a video game or something.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 8: There's a mocho man got the and as your there's your man next to man.
Speaker 1: Macho man by himself with orble g we have this jugglo graphic. We've got this, oh, business cards if we ever feel like talking about business cards, We've got the business.
Speaker 8: Card graphic in income from.
Speaker 1: We've got the aliens guy. We've got and then drop mom thing. You've got a war concert from the Beats and butt heead video game. We've got is my there's my MS.
Speaker 8: Rams faceban face.
Speaker 1: Here's the rams right there. We've got an American eagle, not the store, but an actual eagle with a flag behind them. We've got Gallagher smashing the water, boon smashing on. We've got all this important stuff. We've got Matthew Stafford standing in front of Uncle. This is all the stuff that when you're in a manisphere you need Okay.
Speaker 8: Well, and there's that crazy man again.
Speaker 1: Man, that's you. That's who we're talking about. You're talking about yourself. Uncle. But yes, we've been doing a fine job. We've been putting a lot of the TikTok videos out and then reposting of t They seem to be doing well for videos.
Speaker 8: I just hit that and we go ahead and just put them on the tic tank.
Speaker 12: I just put it over to.
Speaker 2: The show what.
Speaker 8: He does and text and take it to it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh uncle.
Speaker 1: Now we're getting graphic requests, which it looks like creative accents. I think wants to see, uh, Hillary Clinton looking at balloons? Here she is?
Speaker 12: She is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's a classic right there. It's hard to it is hard to top that. There's no doubt about that. So we have that and.
Speaker 8: I don't understand that face though.
Speaker 1: We have that's a post reacting and then this is our reaction to it.
Speaker 8: Okay, going nuts like a monkey here, right, So have a.
Speaker 1: Cat driving a car, a cat going we have oh.
Speaker 12: Uncle, oh there's a baseball face.
Speaker 1: There's your baseball. You got a baseball from your head?
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: I like that special, so make great graphics. We just I keep collecting more. It has become almost an addictional well to you.
Speaker 8: It is Ben, I'm going something and you just playing with those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I think it makes the show look cool when I do it in a way that almost makes sense, kind of looks. We're going to check the tic tac live monitor.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Stevie Smith. Hey, Stevie Smith. Stevie Smith. Love to see you here for the show. There you go, Thank you, Stevie Smith. We're really glad that you've decided to join the TikTok Live. I am seeing you via the TikTok Live center in our multimedia command center. I'm able to see that's there he is. We see, we see that he's joined. We're chatting. I think we're TV. If he could be so kind chat and leave a message in the chat and it might even show up on the mainstream too. I can't remember if when people chat on TikTok, if it shows up in our chat thing or not. We've got creative accidents. I can't remember if I think the TikTok comments are stay. I think they stay in TikTok for some reason. But the chats on the other platforms come through. I believe creative accidents is excited. He's lemons. Oh yeah, yeah, uncle, when life gave you lemons? Did you make lemonade that? He's how about the TikTok lemon video? No, wait a minute, remember remember when we were in La helping oies move?
Speaker 12: No, no, what made that?
Speaker 8: That's a it's my tea lemon teas what I do is make my tea and it goes to the limits and pop the lemon in and it's it's momented.
Speaker 12: All right, who's this on the call?
Speaker 8: Just the moment people went to Taka Hello, Hey, hey.
Speaker 14: Your uncles jim me Jans.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Jimmy, I thought you show up somewhere somewhere in this his hour.
Speaker 12: So what do you think is gonna happen this year?
Speaker 14: Well, Mike person should have went to the Lions. But those doup bag how boys trade them off to the packers. That's gonna cause problems.
Speaker 8: You mean, but eleven went to the packers.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 8: I saw that move, but I didn't know if that was a serious trade off. They gonna they're gonna lose, They're gonna lose something they're gonna lose something in that team. Now, yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: A little much.
Speaker 15: I think it's I think the Cowboys are seriously good.
Speaker 2: School over the.
Speaker 1: It looks that way while they're just being spiteful toward one other team and.
Speaker 8: Because they got jealous of not getting in last year.
Speaker 12: That could have been.
Speaker 1: Oh oh we got at a call?
Speaker 12: Hold on Jimmy again. Nothing cool.
Speaker 8: Let's see who this is. I take this tenicol. Let's see who this is with the talking?
Speaker 1: Hello, what's what's your h what's your topic?
Speaker 2: Color?
Speaker 8: Got your top?
Speaker 16: Hey, it's the cow I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Top it?
Speaker 8: No topic? What is the problem?
Speaker 1: Me and no public? Will we love to stand? Will we let no topics stand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I have some kind of took.
Speaker 2: Of course they think something. Of course the guy hold, I got nothing? Of course the guy from Jersey shows up with no topic. That's all right, jer I want to say, hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: It is good to hear you, Papa, to put on the.
Speaker 2: Spot like that.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you on here, and we encourage others to call just join in here.
Speaker 8: This is all about Oh, we just getting the took and wanted to see if. Uh, we have two calos that shot out, So now we have somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. I got a weird thing to throw. Maybe count wants to work with this. Uh, somebody started a totally weird, angry conversation with me. But before it went all sideways and I lost my guests for for this week. It was pretty funny, but they actually started the conversation with you know what, if you were going to be a Sesame Street character, which one do you think you look like? And which one do you think you are?
Speaker 12: And that's an easy one for.
Speaker 1: Me, it's easy for you. Yeah. Oh wow, So how's his answer already?
Speaker 8: I amn't I know?
Speaker 1: This is my guy in an argument shot characters.
Speaker 2: No, No, Israel got me into an argument. But it was the guy insisted talking about that, even though that was not what we were supposed to talk about. Food coloring and you know, stuff in the food supply and this and that, and the guy had worked in the food industry and it was a whole thing, brand new guests. And the next thing is he needed to know what I thought of Israel and what was going on. And the next thing I knew, I'm you know, a worthless human being. So I had to, you know, let the guy go. Uh you know, I'm like, okay, sorry, sorry to waste your time. But it started out. The conversation started out nice and friendly with which Sesame street character do you think you'd be? And I thought it was funny that it went from that to that and when I lost the guest about food coloring? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Interesting, that's cuit a conversational arc there, indeed, But now we all have to say what sesame character we are? So I guess we should start. You want to start with both colors?
Speaker 12: What is your chemiicter?
Speaker 1: That's should be asking Joe first.
Speaker 12: Jimmy, you first?
Speaker 8: What is your camp camp character?
Speaker 17: I would like to be Fozzy the Bear?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: He wants to be Fozzy Fozzy the Bear. That's cool, Ozzi the Bear, Fozzy the Bear. Okay, so that's uh, Jimmy, let's go to Pupper next. Who you gonna be here?
Speaker 2: So, so, Jimmy, Jimmy Waka Waka count would he choose?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Pretty obvious?
Speaker 16: Like off the Dog?
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go, choice dog?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 8: Who else?
Speaker 1: Am I going about? The song?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: What? What song for? I? I can't think off the top of my head, what Rolf the Dog song is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Rolf the Dog he was one of those that played the piano. Yeah, and he played pretty much every song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking he's part of the The Electric Mayhem. It was called rights of.
Speaker 16: The Thing heard sing like the song about I never heard an onion? So why does it make me cry?
Speaker 2: I hope that's something better and the long I can't remember off the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was that was an original for them on that one. Yeah, and I remember the band had Doctor Teeth. It was Doctor Teeth and the Electric something or other and an animal played drums. Yeah. What was the female character? She was part Genie Janie Janie for sure Janie. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it. Yeah, and then I forget the other ones, but they were in there, the saxophone guy that didn't talk. Are we making a distinction between the Muppets and Sesame Street because there's that dog Barkley on Sesame Street too.
Speaker 2: We're definitely, yeah, we're mixing all the Muppets apparently, But that's okay. Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem is the name of the band, Yes.
Speaker 16: If that's it, okay, We're thinking Justice Street and Harry Monster. I like Harry Monster.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, Harry Monster.
Speaker 1: There we go. Okay, cool, Okay, who's next uncle, Who's the next sesame?
Speaker 8: What about Chuck?
Speaker 1: Chuck? What sesame character are you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 8: You're seeing z Ben's Honkey? Well, I I'm sorry, I gotta go with Gonzo.
Speaker 2: I told you nothing ever worked. He's blowing stuff up. I mean, you know, and he's got his little chickens around him. I mean, it's just so crazy, you know. It's either that, like I got to tell you, it's almost almost a tie though, with the Count himself, because I mean he was just smooth, you know, the Count, Like I almost die laugh. And the first time I heard Dave Chappelle go I know a pimp when I see one, that cracked me up because he was like, the Count's a pimp look, and I was like, that's hilarious. I almost fell over, like seriously busting a gut first time. Somebody said that, because I was always fascinated by the Count. But I would say, if I was to be a character, I'd have to be gone so.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Okay, So uh so Chuck is Gonzo? Yeah, Gonzo's hilarious. He always made me laugh as a kid. As a Sesame Street character, I'm going to choose Grover. Oh yeah, that's who I am, right, Grovers. Cool aside, I'm not exactly sure.
Speaker 2: Why wait a minute, Aside from the roundness of your head, which does make sense for Grover, why are you Grover?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like Grover is always demonstrating things and here's this, here's that. I feel like that's what I'm doing on the podcast, like here, here's this. He does that.
Speaker 12: It fits him, it fits him.
Speaker 8: I can see that.
Speaker 2: And super Grover not being so super all the time. You go with that too, I mean that's still all you.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, oh yeah, yeah, I can I can relate to that. Yeah, okay, all right, uncle. You know what that means is back on you. What sesame character?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 8: My favorite one?
Speaker 18: Cookie Minster my cookie see uncles, Yes, uncles makes more sense than anybody.
Speaker 2: Although I'm surprised you didn't pay the aliens. You have the aliens?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that they would go.
Speaker 12: I was between the aliens and that one. I was between the two.
Speaker 8: But I'm picked.
Speaker 1: I did like those guys. They were cool.
Speaker 12: Oh oh, the two guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were two of them. They would coming and they only do that thing where they do there's nonsense the called noises.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was on Sesame Street. I do believe, right, I know.
Speaker 13: What you do about two guys?
Speaker 1: How does the bit work?
Speaker 2: How that work? They would show up and they'd start like one to go meet the only meet me and me me me, me me me yep up yep yep ye that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're thinking they would like agree with each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's thinking of the two old guys in the box, is what Uncle's thinking. But I'm talking about these were two blue aliens.
Speaker 1: That one was blue and one was like maroon or red or something. There were two colors.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, look, God, I could be mixed up because I didn't always have a color TV.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the two aliens.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they I didn't know. I didn't remember that.
Speaker 1: They would talk to each other in this nonsense alien language and.
Speaker 12: I didn't remember that.
Speaker 1: Somehow it was always we got me on that.
Speaker 12: One because I don't remember that one.
Speaker 2: And sometimes they get the loop. Yeah, my favorite loop was yep yep, yep, yep, yep yep yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, yep.
Speaker 8: I don't remember them. No one knows. I'm pased.
Speaker 12: Nobody picked big big, big.
Speaker 1: Big bird is definitely assessme streets.
Speaker 2: One of them was purple and one of them was blue. That's correct, Aaron. I forgot about that, like purpleish reddish guy and the other one being but I remember the blue one.
Speaker 1: I have a good memory for weird stuff that doesn't matter like that. I can remember that sort of stuff. Things that are important. I don't remember, like you know, people's names. I got you, but no, I can't do that. But I can remember the two different colors of the aliens on Sesame Street from when I was all okay.
Speaker 2: Well, no problem. If you enter in YouTube Sesame Street and martians meet a clock that was one of their best ones, by the way, because they're like all freaked out by the clock.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go back look. I gotta go back and look at this because.
Speaker 1: Oh, uncle, you would you would love that bit. I guarantee it. You'll get a kicked out of that.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great and there's no words. It's just them doing their you know, their communication, which is just you know, crazy. Yeah, I'm gonna get the link to the video and put it Nelli chat because it's just priceless. Yeah, the two aliens o'clock. Here we go, So there's a YouTube link. Yeah, you are you?
Speaker 16: And I remember talking about old YouTube a lot during the last hour and just speaking of have you obviously seen like the count on count uh censored video like very early YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does sound familiar.
Speaker 16: It's like a thing in and he loves the loved the engage in fornicating, but you know, instead of the count sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of weird o guns still. You know, my favorite like Muppet.
Speaker 14: Like really old YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, my favorite like old Muppet YouTube thing was is this is your left your left this is you're right, you're right, And it was right hand left hand like an old Muppet video for like many minutes, and then it's led and my dogs are barking. I'm sorry, I think my son, Yeah, my son's coming home from church. But at the end of this thing where it's going your left hand, your right hand, your left hand, your right hand, the little puppet goes You're gonna die and then wives goodbye to you, and that's the end of the video. Do you remember that one.
Speaker 16: Was that on aquaitine and hunger for him?
Speaker 2: That sounds very familiar. Well, many of the adult animations would turn around and mimic stuff from old Internet, like you know the banana song, Peter jelly time, Peter but jelly time. Remember that guy that been dancing banana pe baseball bat?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, anyway, the family guy pick up on that too, Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: That's why I brought it up, because yeah, many shows grab that.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: There was also the weird like singing thing that would run around like it looked like a cgi I don't know, creation n ding ding ding ding d ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding And.
Speaker 1: It was just this crazy Is that that weird toad crazy toady toadrazy frog? Yeah? Yeah, yeah. And there's that one where he's where he's riding like some sort of space bike to the Beverly Hills cop axel f song right by Harold Faltermeyer. Yeah, that one was popular with my kids when they were younger a couple of years back. That that Internet video has survived to this day at least kids still watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's been around like more than twenty years easily that video. Yeah, I mean, I'm just saying there's some stuff going that has continued to survive a long time, but then there's other things that are just you know, lost, like the days we had you know, throw throw bin laden in a blender and this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, and uh.
Speaker 2: There was there was also a whole website. Yeah, whole website devoted to throwing gerbils and blenders and microwaves and whatever. And you press buttons to like cook them or whatever animate the thing, and it would it would give you choices up to a certain points, spare them or whatever, and then after a while you had no choice and you had to stick them in the microwave and then they would blow up and say thanks buddy, you killed me, you know, and you'd be a splattered mess all over the world. Yet, like weird stuff like that used to be big on the internet.
Speaker 1: I think that was. I think that's like a flash animation thing. Yeah, talking about Chuck. I do I do remember that stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Flash is gone now the same yeah an error, yeah right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, does anybody use flash anymore?
Speaker 2: Is that so around? I don't think you can.
Speaker 8: It's not supported.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's not supported anymore.
Speaker 2: Like believe it or not. Chattangos our Chatango room used to be based on Flash and then they changed it. Yeah a long time ago. But they changed it when they were you know, like a little bit ahead of them getting rid of Flash. They are like, yeah, we're changing this to HTML five or whatever, and so you know, we had to change our code a little bit. And I did that, you know, six seven, eight years ago, maybe maybe longer. I don't even know, but yeah, Flash is gone. Yeah, that's an end of an era for sure. What happened to him flash? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uncle, why don't you talk about the then to flash?
Speaker 8: That's number of flash.
Speaker 2: And I'm Mary Allen.
Speaker 12: I was watching mess.
Speaker 19: Uh the flash Yeah fast claim and he went by life fist Yeah, before the eye ball he was gluing.
Speaker 8: That's how fast?
Speaker 1: How Yeah, that's well, that's why he leaves so quickly. That's why when Flash is gone, it's because he's so fast. Yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Hey, uncle, do you want me to put Jimmy back on with Pepper or because you know he's sitting there hanging out. We did ask him them up and go ahead and.
Speaker 8: Go ahead and bring him on, let him talking.
Speaker 2: And I had anybody else in because we're probably down to the last I don't know, eighteen minutes or so, so I want to let anybody else know the calls in. I'll just add you there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, calm it.
Speaker 15: By the way, we on the early YouTube stuff. Do you remember that series back when you could only have videos? There were like ten minutes, the one about Chad Vader, the brother to the Darth Vader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a popular one. You saw those, uncle, You watched those that Darth Vader working in like a grocery store videos. Oh oh he was he was just he was Darth Vader. But was he the manager in.
Speaker 17: Manager assistant manager?
Speaker 15: It was over the empire.
Speaker 20: Actually, actually I didn't hear him until they went to the space stuff. When they started going to the spaces when I started watching, Yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: In the in the it was a silly these old I don't think you were watching YouTube at that time. No, no, I don't think you're aware of this, uh wizard of YouTube history. I wasn't watching.
Speaker 13: Has that noise?
Speaker 12: It's going not crazy after doing the crazy stuff?
Speaker 13: That's hello, Hello, Arian We really had some action.
Speaker 8: Tonight with those guys.
Speaker 2: Just have to throw that random Sorry you did that.
Speaker 12: I thought it was the original people.
Speaker 1: Now is that sounds familiar to you?
Speaker 2: Do you remember?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, that reminded me of something.
Speaker 1: So you've seen that before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that was way back though, way back before she missus miss kick was looking.
Speaker 12: I was watching that.
Speaker 8: That's how far the way it was. But buzzing around now that this sht up, you know, it's really strange to know what is going to happen. I don't know anybody's gonna know.
Speaker 1: Are you predicting the future now?
Speaker 8: Uncle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: This future is coming out.
Speaker 1: You're so you know what's going to happen.
Speaker 12: Know what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What's happening? What's happening in the future? Show us laid on us. We can handle this song.
Speaker 12: It's the one who picks, you pick.
Speaker 8: The people.
Speaker 1: The one who picks will pick the people.
Speaker 12: So it's tick the people.
Speaker 1: Peter Piper, Oh, Peter Pan, Peter Piper picks a peck of picko pen. Yeah, Piga Pan, that's our future.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cryptic as it had ought to be, But I can deal with it. Uncle. We're all mature enough listening that we can deal with this. I think it's not too dark of a future here.
Speaker 8: We are trying to understand what the future is coming to. We still have a little problem of finding out what the future is coming to on this whole thing, because people are looking in the sky looking for space stuff.
Speaker 12: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: But if you believe it or not, they're out there. They are, They're out there. They're just coming down. The light up the sky. Those there's one thing that can light up the sky. It's those those those people. Those people are light up the sky. Huh ye, bring them on. I'm ready to see that sort of thing. I would have seen the big one that look, I said, I saw the big wemark and that showed it showed me.
Speaker 12: Well, you guys were playing in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: We missed that.
Speaker 8: You missed it, man, You.
Speaker 12: Should have seen that.
Speaker 1: It's not really fair, is it.
Speaker 12: Well, I've seen it, But you.
Speaker 8: Guys are not paying attention in the skies. You're talking about looking in the sky and at these guys and you won't paying attention.
Speaker 12: You got to pay attention, both of you, both of us.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 12: We warn't paying attention. What's in the sky?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that was the bos the bottom line up there. These know, these two I'm talking about these two, Well what space guys.
Speaker 21: But I walked out to the bottom of the norm in this house on this on the bank porch and sw it through the window.
Speaker 1: I flipped through the wa an alien was looking at you through the window.
Speaker 8: The space thing came up and went down. I'm still in fond about that video. Okay, that thing is a wheel video.
Speaker 12: A wheel space thing.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 8: You know how these government people are talking about, oh, this is this, this is it, they'll flip out, flip out. If they saw what I saw, they wouldn't even say a word no more. They'll shut up. And that be it for these people to the if they saw what I saw, and that's the truth.
Speaker 1: H interesting. Okay, well I like that story. That probably guys, if you're on TikTok, I'm sure kim A, do you like this amazing story of uncle's contact.
Speaker 8: It's a contact of knowing back in the time when I when I originally saw it at the time, I saw it, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, Yeah, you saw it, but they didn't see it.
Speaker 8: You didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't. I didn't see it, but you saw it. It was out your window, out.
Speaker 8: The back from I was saying, oh, I'm going to the window, right, I was saying, I'm going to see what's out here. I said to myself, and it light up my eyeballs saw that big thing come out. Man, I thought the start, I thought the blue colors will turn daytime again. When I saw the spaceship, I'm dead suit.
Speaker 12: And it was a big one, a big, big one.
Speaker 8: It's the one that she was supposed to wait for. But she did not see it either.
Speaker 1: She didn't see it, even though she was waiting for.
Speaker 12: Kit did not see it.
Speaker 8: And that's what she's talking about. There coming, Nick coming, Nick coming.
Speaker 12: Well I saw it. You all didn't. That's the bottom mine.
Speaker 1: Because uncle said so yeah, okay, all right, well that's good. I think this is a good place to leave the show. But before we do, we you have to probably get our shout outs from our callers, right all right?
Speaker 12: Number one cooler shut out?
Speaker 8: Who we got?
Speaker 1: That'd be you, Jimmy tonight, Oh.
Speaker 14: Shout out to Ram.
Speaker 17: I think you be confusing. I must figure it your guys. They're up to some kind of strange strategy. There must be something behind and firing all the cheerleaders and hiring men.
Speaker 8: I think it's some kind of fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm glad you're shouting out the rams. Jimmy, Uh, glad to have you, man. We'll talk to you next time. Let's uh, let's get to shout out from Popper Papa next.
Speaker 16: Yeah, like they have acting to saying the chat, shounding out the Robin. Hope he's recovering going well. I guess I'll shout out to all my muppets and mild streets too.
Speaker 1: M hm cool, All right, Paper, thanks for comming man. We'll go on again soon. So yeah, take it easy, thank you. Okay, So I'm gonna shout out likewise to Robin. We hope that you're doing well. I hope you're recovering. Reach out to me in an email. I'll check this. Maybe i'll send you a message on Instagram. I'll open that up. Shout out to Ed for the great mail and for sending okhos dollar for your artwork. As always, Shout out to everybody who happens to be just listening to the show. So that's my shout out, Uncle, who you got shut out.
Speaker 12: To the same guy.
Speaker 3: I hope you.
Speaker 8: And I have everybody to end. The listeners in the Out of Town News, thank you for listening. If you're listening, and h.
Speaker 1: The TikTokers and the TikTokers, thank you for being here. Everybody in the chat, thank you for listening. Up live on the Chelly Radio Network Friday nights. Olly dot com, oh or Uncle Theopodcast dot Com is our website.
Speaker 8: Upset on my not Chuck's once pay intent to.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is what I do wrong?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're getting compute, I misspeak.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you're.
Speaker 12: Saying Chuck and I'm saying us.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well all right, well you you made a mistake, but you okay, Uncle, rectify the situation, give out all the relevant links to everything.
Speaker 8: There you go, and then what what do they need to go to the Uncle the Podcast's uh liners, not the lines of all of those lines you mentioned, and to listen to that and push the button when you get doing to.
Speaker 2: Do right, smash that button wherever you go and you find Uncle the Podcast of course, Uncle Theepodcast dot Com. We're always live on Fridays, on o'chelly dot com. But uh, you know the podcast exists on Uncle thee podcast dot com and you can find them on what, Twitter, YouTube, the tic tac everything. By the way, Uncle, just really quick, there is one listener in Canada tonight. Maybe it is Robin. Maybe it's him recovering. I hope it is, and if it is, I hope you're doing well, brother, and I hope everything went well. But we'll maybe find out next week. Also we have Germany listening in as usual, same spot in Germany, always tuning in Gouten.
Speaker 8: Dog, same guys always do you talk my shows? I like those fellows they like this Germany.
Speaker 12: You know, we gotta get a Germany b you no, it's good. Which we gotta get?
Speaker 1: Where can we get those Germany? There's no accounting there's got in Germany.
Speaker 12: Anybody anybody on the podcast go to Germany.
Speaker 1: There we go. So that's a that's a call to that.
Speaker 2: And really quickly, just there's no accounting for the foreign listeners on all the other platforms. But I just happen to know we got Germany and Canada and many people across the United States listening tonight.
Speaker 3: So uh, glad to have you all along?
Speaker 2: Thank you so that that and you guys do what you want with your guys.
Speaker 3: Got dot com Radio network.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, call it.
Speaker 1: I'm in the truth about the Jay of a assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 17: Dy Baker's wild claim? Oswald girlfriend, if you knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, and I'm trying to.
Speaker 17: Prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the day of Hay assassination.
Speaker 2: Play Go to Amazon dot com, enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the cave to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judithbary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 5: Thank you in denial The Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off.
Speaker 2: Many of them, using new files.
Speaker 6: It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 12: In digital or physical force reveation.
Speaker 3: Through conversation here Shell Fact, Oh, Shelly Fact right thro you are the fas on world? Do you like history?
Speaker 8: Real history that you were never taught in schools?
Speaker 22: Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War nuclear bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 23: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 4: Under rule of brass rail bulls beast slash fire flows through every pain, not form a least the pain. Chad knife crazy, the.
Speaker 8: Kill bulls thrusting.
Speaker 11: The light.
Speaker 1: In the black no no.
Speaker 13: Glass rings hour with raging.
Speaker 1: Col death and fury.
Speaker 8: Fall, swinging shells.
Speaker 1: Blaze. If break sets.
Speaker 3: All the day.
Speaker 4: Steel string whale a devil's crime.
Speaker 10: It was in chaos, will not.
Speaker 1: Chaos counting that goes break.
Speaker 13: Losing metal. The world was shaking slack.
Speaker 3: Steel, the rackets and free where no war, no no peace.
Speaker 4: It strikes and release news now destructions hope
Speaker 1: Sh