Speaker 1: Gifts done to Read my Lips.
Speaker 2: She's real like all the cheese.
Speaker 3: So Bob is asking Ron, you've made it sound like we've done a good job on getting you word suggestions. Any chance on moving Read my Lips to the seven o'clock hour again? No chance, Bob, No chance, Bob. It's just it's way too much trying to get these words. Although you have come through all of you, and Bob sent in some words, I might be using one of his two.
Speaker 2: Chile is playing Read my Lips. Tessa is playing Read my Lips.
Speaker 3: Bob's right, you guys have done an amazing job on getting me these words. The reason that the game has been moved permanently to eight o'clock is just to give you guys more time to get these words in. But because of the suburb of Summer Sizzler, we're kind of forced to put it back in the seven o'clock hour. So if you want to call now and choose Chile, who's on a heater, Tessa. They're trying to win you tickets to go see Chris Stapleton at Minute May Park seven one, three, two, two, five, nine five.
Speaker 2: Read my Lips is next The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, The Bus.
Speaker 4: Radio Service twenty four five, The Buzz that's Finger eleven Paralyzer. They're on that show, the sold out show with Creed and three Doors Down. Don't sleep on them, don't show up late to that show. Finger eleven is awesome live and I've just said.
Speaker 3: That a bunch of times to you now, so you just you gotta trust me on this if you have never seen them before. Ten percent chance of rain partley cloudy high today of around ninety six.
Speaker 2: Schill, we get out of here. Yeah, why are you trying to kiss up for rod Well? Oh? I got the words out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, shooting, it's time to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Chili is taking on Tessa. What are you doing over here?
Speaker 6: Chilly?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Oh we gotta get the around you.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, so I had to turn off certain stuff so it'll show the four box not just single wounds.
Speaker 2: You are like your twin brother. He does things around here.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to tell everybody what he does because he doesn't want anyone to come in and do his job.
Speaker 8: No, I'm different. I want to tell you what to do so you don't bother me. The question is what you remember.
Speaker 3: I won't remember, all right, Jilly, come on, uh you won last week?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Fresh out of Bed head to Head?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm sorry, read my lips. Sorry, it's welcome to the show. Well, we're doing three games today, so it's a little overwhelming. We did Fresh out of Bed head to Head, which was a historic game. Yeah, Cinderella story type situation. Go back and listen to the podcast of that.
Speaker 2: When when will the podcasts be up for that? That game was unbelievable, like an hour in an hour?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, Jacob doesn't He still doesn't believe he won.
Speaker 3: I know. Now we're read my lips and then suburb of Summer Sisler at eight twenty. Okay, let's see who's playing this morning. What till is is Richard Lambert available?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Richard, Good morning, Hi Richard. How are you? I'm doing well? Yourself awesome?
Speaker 3: Who is going to win you these tickets to Chris Stapleton? Well, last year I went with Tests of this year, I want to go with mister Chile. Okay, there you go. Well, Richard, let's see if he can get you these tickets. Chile is coming off of a big win last week. That means Paul McGuire is on with us and he's on team Tessa.
Speaker 2: Hello, Paul, don't do it. I'm talking to you, Paul.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to leave it. He just said it. Don't do it?
Speaker 6: Two number ones?
Speaker 2: You right? Because he's on a heater he got lucky, doesn't mean he's going to do it again. Sounds like you did take last year. All right, Paul, you'd be quiet.
Speaker 3: Paul and Richard Richard Team Chili, Paul team Test. They're trying to win Chris Stapleton tickets for them. Chulie, you're the returning champion. How do you want to work this? Who goes first on Tesla's and she's excited.
Speaker 1: To go on a Stokes?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Give them here?
Speaker 1: Can't wait?
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go. Tessa's not putting on the headset sure, and she will not be able guessing. Very good to hear.
Speaker 1: She says she's not gonna give it all, but you know she will.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think she can. I don't think she has it in her to just mail it in. Yeah, Alex, your time keeping, when I when I say the word right, when I'm done saying that second or third or fourth word, you don't know me. Okay, when I get done saying the words, then you start timing, she will have twenty seconds to get those words.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. Just putting a fake gun in your bob was right, though. You guys did an awesome job on sending me words to jobbobo.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Brandon sent this one in twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up. Tessa has eleven wins.
Speaker 1: See she already trying to cheat. Wow, I gotta keep her on this all right, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: See if this is difficult here This is sent in by Brandon.
Speaker 9: Metal metal better better metal metal metal mentor metal metal.
Speaker 3: Metal metal metal talking about I don't think I don't think we've had a repeated word before I read my lips, although it is spelled differently coming up the heavy metal metal counts.
Speaker 8: If I would have gotten that word, it would have all sounded the same.
Speaker 1: That would have met Yeah, it would have been no mental or mid dole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to say it differently. But would you gotten metal metal eventually?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think y'all would have gotten it?
Speaker 3: Said titty ham metal titty ham, okay, Eli, friend off, I think he's friend off right now you really friend off?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, yep, yup, yup.
Speaker 5: Snail sex, what, snail sex, snail snakes, snail sex, sail snakes, snail.
Speaker 9: Sex, stale sneak.
Speaker 5: Snail sex, snail sack, snail sex, SNAs.
Speaker 10: You were right there close, there were snakes, snakes.
Speaker 3: Going back to the fun facts, snail.
Speaker 2: Sex, snail sex, I said, snail snatch, sail snatch, snails. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I thought you were talking about three things you want to see, the snail races.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have snail racers up today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three things you want to see.
Speaker 2: But then we talk about snail junk.
Speaker 3: Some of them are on the right side, some of them are on the left side, and it's about snail's mating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only righties with righties.
Speaker 2: Why did I go so hard on the tea on mating mating? Okay, okay, it went really hard on that tea for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paola sent this one Inla Piola.
Speaker 1: You made it sound like Paola.
Speaker 2: It is Paola. I'm a white Paula. All right. Thumbs up, yeah, thumb up? Two boner what two boner chew blue chew boner boner two boner two boners. She got it. Guys, get your head. That was the That was the chicken wings.
Speaker 8: Okay, Oh, I'm about to say the flats Tessa's dream picture.
Speaker 3: The flats are the two boners. Oh, there was only one bone in the drums. Drums are flats. Get your head out of the gutter.
Speaker 9: I thought you were talking about Chili's blue chew like a blue chee boner.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: It was just it was chicken wing bones. You guys were all thinking dirty. Yeah, two boner, the two boner wings.
Speaker 1: Two for the price of wind.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chili, Yes, sir, you need two to tie, three to wing.
Speaker 8: Sir, we're going for wing. We're not going for tie. Really, I mean you knew me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chili's not putting on his headphones. He will not be able to hear the words that I'm saying. See if he gets this one out of the gate. Chris sent this one in. You did a chili to me on the air.
Speaker 2: Just now, What did I do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I said two boner and you added like ten words Chili's two boner blue tube pills.
Speaker 2: I know you know I didn't say that. He said like nine words to my two He does that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and he's the rating chance.
Speaker 2: I expect that out of him, not you.
Speaker 9: He's been winning.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, dumbs.
Speaker 3: Out twenty seconds twin brother Wiener rain winner, break, Wiener Rain that winner, Rank, Weiner Rank, Wiener.
Speaker 10: Rain winner, Strength, Wiener rain winner, Race, Wiener Rainier, Wiener hot Dog Raise, Rain, Wiener Raise.
Speaker 2: He said race, he said raise, it's Wiener rain. He did not get that. He did not get that.
Speaker 3: I think I think this is going to your Chris Stapleton story today. Yeah, it was raining drops, it was raining hot dogs during the rain. Yes, they were tembile roh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hot dog paratte winner rain. He needs both of these. Winter race, he needs both of these. Hold on, let me punish, go into ot.
Speaker 1: All right, let's roll.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. That's right, Chilli. If he wants on the podium, he needs this.
Speaker 9: Up.
Speaker 2: Dumbs up easy one from Trey. Breast stroke. Huh breast stroke?
Speaker 1: Breastroke? Did he hand breastroke?
Speaker 2: He was getting that. You knew he was getting that.
Speaker 1: That couldn't help myself.
Speaker 2: Can Chilly send it into overtime? Can he send it into overtime?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: I'm in ce Alex, I wasn't see there we go, Here we go. Okay needs this to send the game into overtime. Chris Daughtry, who just lost celebrity family feud and then we have our Chris Daughtry that sends me words every week. He sent this one in thumbs up, dumbs up. Kevin eleven. What Kevin eleven?
Speaker 1: Heaven lover?
Speaker 2: Kevin eleven? Heavenly lover Kevin eleven? What Kevin eleven?
Speaker 1: Half inch lover?
Speaker 2: Kevin?
Speaker 4: Time or time.
Speaker 1: Nineteen nineteen five. I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: You say you stay, You can't walk out and throw the mic, and you gotta say stop to read my looks.
Speaker 5: Over the time, Kevin, We're going Olympic sport time eleven.
Speaker 6: Heavenly lover ken eleven, No chances heavenly happens.
Speaker 3: I heard you talk about it, but I was too busy screaming how much time is nineteen five?
Speaker 1: Probably I will.
Speaker 3: Well overtime rules work as follows. I'm gonna say the word, keep guessing until you get it. You keep timing until.
Speaker 2: They get it. What a game, guys, what a game?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Just keep guessing thumbs up. Adam sent this one in. This was big yesterday, This was really big yesterday.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 7: A.
Speaker 8: I AI goth a.
Speaker 6: Check check please check please, al right, okay, go get blue shoe, blue choo.
Speaker 2: It's pretty quick. Uh that's Paul McGuire, Team Tessa. All right, well here we go. Here comes here comes mister blue Chew himself. Okay, Chilly, I'm gonna give you the word. Clock's gonna run.
Speaker 3: After I'm done saying the word, he starts timing. Keep guessing until you get it right, all right, Timer runs, timer runs until.
Speaker 2: You get it right.
Speaker 1: Here he goes, Miss rock.
Speaker 2: There he is.
Speaker 3: The Houston spokesperson for Blue Chee Boner pills putting on headphones.
Speaker 2: Now you can no longer hear that. I just paid him that nice compliment. Adam sent this word in thumbs up thumbs up. A.
Speaker 7: I goth ha ha ha loud a. I goth Hey, how are you? A? I got ahead? A'll have no fury like a woman's ah.
Speaker 2: I goth.
Speaker 8: Something love song as ten seeds of love.
Speaker 2: All right, I just pulled the plug on this.
Speaker 1: Uh, testa, what the hell was that for?
Speaker 2: Tessa's gonna get it? You know what?
Speaker 3: Somebody suggested ten CC's I didn't want to have to explain myself and fined by the fcc.
Speaker 4: A.
Speaker 2: I go, oh, yesterday's how long did Testa take? Did you have her time? One point one four seconds?
Speaker 6: She got it?
Speaker 3: Ay, I got that was yesterday's. Somebody said Today's AI. Now everyone's gonna be AI. Every single Instagram feature is gonna be like for AI Testa where Paul McGuire wins.
Speaker 6: Paul.
Speaker 1: Paul doesn't deserve.
Speaker 2: The tickets to Chris Stapleton, but.
Speaker 9: He's got them right Lamber Grace Potter at this show minute made Park, Congrats, I.
Speaker 2: Guess you're awesome. Perfect.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Telling me that. All right, Paul, we'll set you up with those tickets.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for submitting those early words. You know we're going to do the suburb of Summer Siszler at eight twenty