Speaker 1: Odal fs are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jack, and we have some of the most dangerous retards to ever get on the Internet. Welcome to the show, Top Lobster and Raven from the Nephylum Deaf Squad.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having us, guys, very happy to be here. Yes, in fact, very dangerous, very retarded. We are I guess the host of Nephilim Death Squad, which is I guess, I guess.
Speaker 1: We do something.
Speaker 3: I don't know what we do really, but no, we are the host of Nephlin Death Squad. You can find us everywhere except for YouTube at the moment because we've been banned. That was a nice little Christmas, you know, morning surprise for us. We woke up yesterday and we had a guest down that dared to talk about the potential benefits of alkaline water, not to be discussed on YouTube.
Speaker 4: We've seen all things, of all things everything that we say, like I mean, it was like like I was like, check out that that bookmark. David like, what did the timestamp? And he goes it's like it's alkaline water and basically all our guests that was like, yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait wait tom To. There was no like racial epithets being used. The hues were in charge of the alkaline was any of that being used. It was just like the fact that y'all mentioned alkaline water.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: We have an episode with Dustin Nemos on YouTube named The Final Solution where all he does is talk about Jews and we let him go. We're like, yo, cook, bro, it's still up there this one. They were like, alkaline water, that's a step too far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. It's our mutual homie Matthew Rife, not the comedian, the actual based mad scientist.
Speaker 1: And super fucking based, but I love that guy.
Speaker 3: He's on the show the other day and all it is is, you know, somebody in the comments said, hey, is there any benefits to drinking alkaline water? And more or less Matt said, I think there could be.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even doesn't even sell a product for it. He was like, actually, I bought a bunch, I don't even sell them. I'm kind of giving them away. And it just turns out YouTube was like, I can't believe he said that. Of all the other things we said. We denied the election, the holocaust.
Speaker 3: Denied the assassination attempt of Donald Trump. It doesn't matter. The list goes on and on. Apparently no trespassing is grand enough until you have Matt Rife on the show. And so, uh yeah, don't support us on YouTube. If you guys want to come and check out the content, go and find us on Rumble or virtually everywhere else for your audio feeds.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is is that it was like a year or two ago. I think that Gwyneth Paltrow. I think she was talking about the benefits of alkaline water and as she was saying that, she was squeezing a lime into it, and it's like, fucking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So all right, Gwyneth. I don't know if you ever took second grade science, but there's a thing called a pH scale. You adding acid to a alkaline substance makes it a neutral aka basic fucking water, you stupid cunt.
Speaker 4: Anyway, isn't that the lady with the vagina candles?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, ah, yeah's pepper, Tomas, Yes, it's pepper, And she talks about eating placenta and also I believe putting potentially period, menstrual blood on your face.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I heard, jammis you can with pissu in.
Speaker 5: What regard.
Speaker 1: Putting it out.
Speaker 5: I personally piss on my feet every time I'm in the shower, and that's because in the Marines they taught us that's how you kill athletes foot right, So that's number one. Uh number two. Yes, there's people that are into a lot of weird shit, kinks and things like that. Look, I'm not gonna yuck someone's youm I will say, I draw the line at scat yo. When shit or puke makes its way into the bedroom, I'm fucking done and we're I'd rather die. But that's just me.
Speaker 2: But you're open to somebody golden showering you, I guess I've heard that. Okay, Well, as long as it's for health, then I guess it's okay.
Speaker 5: The menstrual blood, I've heard all kinds of stuff with that too. Placenta. A lot of women who have babies, they'll make like teachers of their placentine. That helps with the the postpartum depression of stuff. Like I'm I'm a dude, I have no dog in that fight. If a chick wants to cannibalize a section of her own anatomy, like that is between her and God. I'm I'm all, dude, let.
Speaker 4: Me tell you guys a quick story, because now you bring up a lot of topics. We're talking about how bad the day Christmas was. Yesterday, we get a second strike on YouTube two weeks suspended, so we can't post there. We don't even know if we'll continue on top of that. So I'm walking around. I'm like just punching the sky and I'm walking outside and my wife's like, get the dog. So I look at the dog and he's got a little string out of his mouth and he's She's like, take it out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is it?
Speaker 4: So I go when I go to grab it, swallows it. I'm like, I don't know what that was. We go inside, look in the bathroom here. We had a party the day before. Somebody must have been on there. My dog goes in, he goes, knocks the garbagekin. This blood everywhere I'm looking at, just blood on the floor, rags, he ate the tampon, he was chewing it. Just I immediately google it. I'm like, what happens if dog eats tampon, and I was like, he's gonna die. You need to like do something, and like it's Christmas Day. I'm not bringing to the dog. He's a he's a puppy, but border cap.
Speaker 3: Oh he small, that's gonna get The problem is now he's got a taste for blood and once that starts, man, once it pops, the fun don't stop.
Speaker 1: So I would just say keep an eye on. I'm not bringing my kid around anymore.
Speaker 4: I'd assume you guys are in the science section on your podcast, right semi okay, Yeah, this is where we had to go. We actually cracked. Well we'll talk about the comedy thing, but so this is science. Hydrogen peroxide three percent you can give your dog per five pounds five milli literers. I gave Hi nap, threw it up, nicey, nice, nice little tampon. There was a there's a story from a menstruation in dogs.
Speaker 5: Dude, I tell you what English mastive. She eats whatever and she will shit it out like there's there's nothing getting hung up, you know what I mean. But for a dog that size, yeah, you absolutely had to hit that hydrogen prox.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say, my dog.
Speaker 2: He's uh, he's part boxer, part Wiener, so he has like the long wiener body and then the boxer head, which is very strange looking.
Speaker 5: But anyway, he is very cute as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, So my I got him off with my sister.
Speaker 2: My sister had an accidental, you know, breed of puppies, obviously a boxer and a Wiener dog. But I guess he was so retarded whenever he was a little puppy that they literally would call him helmet and uh. And that's really why I wanted him, because I like just fucking dumb dogs.
Speaker 1: It's just cute to me. And so anyway, we ended up bringing him home.
Speaker 2: And dude, I can't tell you how many times, So I have a two year old baby, like, I mean, he's coming out of his baby stage, but he's still wearing diapers and shit like that. Right, Well he has Dude, I can't tell you how many times he's eaten shitty wipes and it just shoots him out, just shits.
Speaker 1: Them out like it's no big deal.
Speaker 3: Dude, Boxers are known for eating like shit whatever. Yeah, and he's exclusively menstrual blood.
Speaker 5: You can't do it.
Speaker 4: I hate. You can't more than you hate my dog. But dogs do like to eat like literal shit garbage you put themselves in it. I don't know what this show's about.
Speaker 1: Well, they as we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about that, we were talking about Christmas, right, and y'all had kind of a bad Christmas to start, but then it sounded like it kind of turned into a very merry Christmas for y'all at the expense of a uh what would you call him? Beat here? Uh you see tire YouTuber? I would I don't know if i'd call him eightsier anymore. He may have been somewhere at the top a while ago, but he kind of fell off.
Speaker 3: Pool right, Yeah, Tim Poole, I would say, monetarily, uh a tier, but culturally see tier probably see here maybe d tier, but there's still hope for him.
Speaker 1: No, it was a little bit of a Christmas miracle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, midway through the day, I guess as the festivities wound down, top Lopster decided that.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: Tim Poole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time to poke a Tim Poole dude.
Speaker 3: And he took the bait and he'd bit hard and then he got ratioed into oblivion.
Speaker 1: Not just by us, but by let's.
Speaker 4: Set the table. Yeah, because I think this this might be interesting for you guys.
Speaker 5: To that sounded like y'all just decided fuck Tim Poole this morning.
Speaker 4: Like no, no, no, well, you know it's like I mean sometimes I do, but not. I was like, this is the you know, the birth of our Lord and Save Jesus Christ, if you believe in that, or if you think Olenz zero came into this a whole thing. So uh. It starts off with the babylon be Right, who's a Christian organization but also a right wing organization. But the more I pay attention to them, the more I'm like, oh, no, you guys are like pseudo Christian, pseudo right wing. You do a lot of like feigning that you are but then sliding over to this side. And I'm like, I don't like that. It's very subversive. Yeah, and so they take a very click baby Yeah yes, yeah, sure, I mean it's what it's what I'm like, not me specifically, but people who are like talking about the JQ stuff, it's what they're accused of, Like, oh, you guys are doing it for clicks. It's like, now you're kind of doing stuff on your end for clicks or because you're controlled. So I like to call them out. And here we have Tim Poole who is running cover for them in a tweet while he's in the middle of a sale from selling his company to possibly The Daily Wire, which I'm not sure that that's happening, but there's been talks. So I'm like, oh, you you know you are a running It's not that he's running cover for Israel. It's that like when he has somebody on his show that's talked about this side, like the other side of that war out, he literally yells at them and shouts them down.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if you guys ever seen that.
Speaker 3: I mean, the man literally yells at his guests, like screams at them, and it's like he turns rid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like the way. I don't like the way he talks to his guests like that.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's like, you gotta you're supposed to have at least some level of respect for the company that you haven't around dude.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah he doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's this is why this is what I've been I was saying, like before the show, I went on and the level of joy that was in that place. At first of it was cold, but the level of joy. Everyone was kind of like scared, fumbling around, like Tim's upstairs, he's mad today for whatever fucking reason.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is what you guys do. Like, imagine you're you're able to do your dream job, which is this sitting here talking on a microphone. But you're doing it, ir L, You're flying the people out, talking to them face to face. It's a fucking dream. You're miserable doing it. And it's like, I get it, But I think the reason he's miserable is because he's not really controlling what he's doing. Someone's telling them what to do. And I would be miserable too. If I'm a creative I wanted to create and someone's telling me how to do it and he's like, here's just take money, just continue to make this show boring and bad, I'd be a little bit upset. And that's what it seems like. That's what seems like he's doing. So yeah, where was that whatever?
Speaker 5: Well, it got so bad to the points where, like it y'all didn't just like talk shit pretty much. The internet came to life. And I'm not saying fully docks him, but uh, I would say uncovered some of the truth of his standings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, by the end of the night, Ohen, Benjamin decided to wake up from his hibernation and start just tearing apart Timpoole as well.
Speaker 4: So Jake Shields as well. I mean, yeah, mma fighter Jake Shield's own Benjamin are just so. I was like, oh, this is a free for all. I just backed up. I was like, my bad. I didn't want to like hurt you. I didn't even want to hurt you. This is how the conversation went. I just said, damn, Tim, you're already running already on the Daily Wire payroll because he's he's running cover for a tweet that the Babylon be made, which is basically anti They're making fun of Christmas, which is like, I get that you're doing this comedy thing, but they do it real slick like, like they kind of like play both sides of the fence. When I think you mean it, I don't think this is a joke, and I do a lot of jokes, but when somebody means it, I'm like, hmmm, I don't like that. That was mean spirited. They did that temple Rin cover for them. So I said, are you already on the Daily Wire payroll? Like they're paying you to do this? And he answers me, big mistake. Never answer if top lopster is there, and I'm clear, I'm feeding you clear bait. Don't answer me because it's just not going to go good. So he says, what does Santa and Crampis have to do with the Daily Wire? And I just said, just just keep running cover to him, and this is when he loses it. He just goes, you're retarded, and I'm like, oh, now I have him on the hook. So I correct him. I go, why, oh you are with the asterisk, which makes no sense. He spirals further. He goes, no, yeah, reverse gram or not see him.
Speaker 5: The wrong waytentious, So like he's gonna take that and just fucking have an autistic screech about it.
Speaker 3: Well, suddenly thinks he actually stumbled upon somebody who mistakingly and that's that's I mean, a huge lack of you know, sight on his behalf.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to brag, but there's a reason why I have so many followers on Twitter, and there's a reason why so many people have interacted with me in this way. They like the people that get it get it. Oh, and Benjamin followed me because of the Twitter and then came on our show Top Tower Gang, I don't know, like five fucking times because he's like, oh yeah, these guys get it. Same thing with Sam Tripley. So this was like just verbal jiu jitsu, and I'm like, let's see what he does. All of his fans don't get it, so they immediately start attacking my spelling, and I'm like, perfect, you guys are midwies.
Speaker 5: It's apostrophe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like a good job, guys.
Speaker 4: That's like the test of have you ever heard of have you eaten breakfast this morning? How would you feel if you didn't eat breakfast this morning? And the low IQ person says, but I did eat breakfast, and then you go, well, how would you feel if you didn't? And they just continue in the loop because they can't understand how they would right entertain hypotheticals, right, yeah, so this is what I'm presenting to the audience. They fail miserably. Tim gets really angry and then he responds with the threat and he says, is your intention to destroy all opportunities for yourself so that when people start avoiding you, you can just blame the Jews.
Speaker 1: Honestly, right here top, what you said was it was? It was beautiful. It's one of the one of your better moments on Twitter.
Speaker 4: I thought, yeah, So I'm like, is that a threat, Tim? Because it listen, in this line of business there they can like blacklist you, or they think that they can. So I just said, is that a threat?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, let me go back here, and I said, why do you think you or your ilk have anything to offer you besides a plane ticket and a boring experience? And from there it's just like gone out of control. Yeah, because this is a guy that I've sat down face to face and talk with, but he treated me like garbage. So I'm like, well, here we are now years later, and I'm just calling you out on playing your role in whatever culture war you think you're a part of. And it didn't go good for him.
Speaker 3: People are He just kept he just kept like responding, and it was weird because it was like he just kept getting you know, the ship slapped at you over and over again, and he just keeps insisting on interacting with Top, with me, with Tower, getting you know, with all these different people who just keep bodying him.
Speaker 5: It was it was just can't stay away, dude, he's like a glutton for punishment. Or y'all are actually helping his statistics very.
Speaker 4: Well, Yeah, he doesn't need No, we're not helping his metrics. I mean, this guy, if you look at his if you're talking about like the pay on Twitter for engagement.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying making him relevant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's part of a cultural conversation right now, just because of the Daily Wire thing. But you know, what we kind of were for him was like, you know, the ghost of Christmas Future. Like there's all these other ghosts in the Christmas Carol movie and then there's the really scary one, which is the Ghost of Christmas Future.
Speaker 1: Essentially that was us.
Speaker 3: We were haunting Tim and he was able to, I think, look down the line, realize that the cultural ball was getting ripped out of his hands and it was being done by rather despicable retards, and I think he could kind of you know, it's a good thing, it's.
Speaker 4: A healthy thing. I don't again, I don't hate Timpool. I think that he's a little egotistical, but who isn't sure.
Speaker 2: Look, I think there's probably some there's probably some like company lines that he can't cross, especially if he is about to go onto the daily wire. So it's kind of like unfair because he can't say certain things. Maybe he can't say what he actually wants to say. And you guys are just having the fucking time of your lives, going absolutely insane with saying whatever you want. So I can imagine how that could turn you into an old frustrated man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Well, let's put on the imagine theory hat, but David, imagine this though. I'll just reread that tweet again because it's it's it's at the crux of I think what everybody here does and why people listen in general. The is the intention to destroy all opportunities for yourself so that when people start avoiding you, you can blame the Jews, is what he's telling me. And it's a straw man, of course, but it's an admission where it's like, ah, you've gotten like like, look, we have a microphone and an ability to speak into the ether, and people will listen possibly if you're speaking you know well enough. Let's just say that's a good word to use. And you're no longer able to do that because you're talking about your connections. You're talking about being I don't give a fuck if you remove me from society I used to work from. I've been removed from society a bunch of times. I used to work for Odyssey. I got fired for liking Jordan Peterson with my name. Okay, and this was a free speech company. This is not there's nothing to gain from other people. It's about me. Like if I can build something myself, people will follow. And I think it's pretty much been proven here. But you know, you can go down that path. You can get millions of shekels or whatever Federal Reserve notes. It doesn't quite matter because you can't do what you want to do. It's it's really sad.
Speaker 3: I think it's indicative too, of something that's changing. I'd like to get you know, your your opinions on this. It feels like we're at the cusp of a of a baton pass in a big way from these you know, we saw it happen with legacy media, and then the baton was passed to like these big talking heads in alternative media spaces, and now even still because the world has disseminated into such a level of madness that the mainstream media narrative is certainly not cutting it, and even alternative media's narrative isn't cutting it, or at least the ones that we had previously, And so because all.
Speaker 5: Of them are swayed, that alternative media is it's but they're very open about it, right, Like, for instance, on this show, I would consider us alternative media in whatever. We have a conservative leaning, but we're very open about that. We're not die hard Trumpsters. We don't call him the Savior by any means. But like, when somebody listens to this show, they already know what they're getting. And so like I understand why people looking at the mainstream we could call that all lie right out right, The baton gets passed to Rogan, the baton gets passed to I mean in a certain regard, Tempoole, in a certain regard Russell Bray and all these people that are like and not even just conservative. There's liberal talking heads on the other side of this, that alternative media, and they're just echo chambering it in and of themselves, right, and then there's like us, who are this weird gray area where we kind of fuck with everybody, but we also don't fuck with anybody.
Speaker 3: And the answer to anybody, which is I think more important because it allows you to pass that through a filter of like whatever your genuine opinion is, instead of manicaeving to go through like business acumen and whether or not this is going to hurt your bottom line.
Speaker 1: You just pass it through the filter of is this something that I find interesting or believe this.
Speaker 4: Is the thing that's important too, that creators that are our size needs to realize. You might think that you're like a smaller account, but you're a moving culture on a weird level. And I've done it multiple times now. It's to the point where he has to address you like I'm not big, Like obviously I'm not Timpool big. Doesn't make any sense, but the conversation and then they look at who's leading it and they're like, oh, this guy's been there. They have to address it. That's why he blamed me for the anti war movement. I was in the Libertarian Party. And then I'm like, you guys are gay. Like after a while, I'm like, you guys are really fucking gay and I think you're wrong, and me saying that, and a couple other people shot that entire party in the foot to the point where they nominated a sodomite and a cop, and it's like, yeah, exactly, they lost their shit. It had nothing to do with me. All I did was say, like, you're making the wrong decisions here. If you want to lead to a better future, you're not. You're being ideological, you're not being living in reality.
Speaker 3: But that's a tell too, right, the fact that he said that to you top it's like he believes that. He believes that you and your boys hurt the anti war movement, which is hilarious because it's essentially giving you a disproportionate amount of power in this conversation.
Speaker 1: So when you're talking about where's.
Speaker 4: Are, for instance, the Libertarian Party, which I guess I was goofy in twenty eighteen, they were like, oh, you know, state's rights and we need to respect that. And some people were saying shit like well, the vaccine is a you know, it's a choice, it's a person. It was never a choice. It was it was I don't want to get you guys, are you on anywhere you can get suspended.
Speaker 1: Fuck no, big dog, sing it, sing it baby.
Speaker 4: It was. It was never a choice. It was presented like, oh, it's a choice, but I lived in New York and it was a choice. But you couldn't do this, this or that. I couldn't I couldn't go to the store, I couldn't go to events. And at some point my job was going to fire me because they were like, you can't come to the here if you're not that. I wouldn't even tell them my status. They're like, are you vaccinated? Said maybe, and so like they had me doing tests every week. It was but it wasn't a choice.
Speaker 5: But that's New York though, right you were up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was in New York.
Speaker 5: So I'll say this. I can't speak for the whole country, but my section of Louisiana. The CEO of the company I worked for at the time was kind of toying around with the idea of forcing everyone to get vexed. And it wasn't because he was buying into the narrative. At the time, nobody knew fuck or shit about what's actually going on. We didn't know if this was the next Spanish flu or if this was just a flu you know what I mean. So it was an idea. Pretty much three quarters of his facility told him, if you do that, you will not have a facility, like we will take this bitch down brick by brick and carry it with us out the door. Fuck you right, So and he listened because he's a good dude. And again it wasn't like he was trying to be that guy. But no, but he's just exploring it.
Speaker 3: Right, Like at the time where everything's so uncertain, the government is pressuring you all this different shit is happening. It's like, it's reasonable to explore it, but if you think it all the way through, you have to stand online, which is to say, here's not going to invade these people's rights.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: The point is that they were They were saying this, and then libertarians would defend them. Goofy like Reasoned magazine and the Cato Institute. These people and very serious people doctors and shit, they're arguing with me. This is two years, four years ago, and they're like, oh, there's actually a choice.
Speaker 1: There was no choice.
Speaker 4: It was it was a like the mafia kind of coming to you and like forcing you, like, yeah, you're not I'm not for going to.
Speaker 1: Make you an offer that you are unable to refuse, right what you want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, were coerced, coerced with pressures that are, you know, surrounding the fundamental aspects of your life, your ability to travel, your ability to make money, right, the most fundamental aspects of being able to carve a living out.
Speaker 1: Those are the things that it hinges on. So no, technically you can whatever.
Speaker 3: You can exist like a pariah in your home and never go out again and hopefully collect some unemployment checks or some COVID checks, whatever the hell's going on there, but you can't partake in civilized society.
Speaker 4: And here's the reason. The reasoning for that for the libertarians was like, what do you want to do? Make a law? Were we out like ban people from doing that? And I'm like, so there's so against government that they're against making a law that bans government from each like an animal home. So I'm like, you guys are fucking clowns. And then I started disassembling you piece by piece with comedy, and it's apparently it's almost impossible for you to like fight this because we were at the point David actually came to perform with Tower Gang. The Libertarian Party of Georgia invited us to roast the They did a political debate for who would be the presidential nominee, and then right after we went and we went on, it's like, you guys can't there's nothing you can do. This party struggling, failing, And I guess yeah, in that sense, I did take down the anti war movement with a fucking comedy show.
Speaker 1: But you deserved it.
Speaker 5: The QAnon community had this same thing a couple of years back, right. A couple of them found a true pedophilic rings that were going on, and they reported to the local police that arrested these people. It wasn't like political leads at the top. I forget what the situation was, but they were. They found some things, yo, for real, They brought it forward and they were ostracized by the q Andon community. I can't believe you became a boot liquor. You reached down to the cops. So it's like, Bro, can you actually pull your head from your ass for two seconds and realize that they just helped save children. You're mad because they went through the law.
Speaker 1: Fuck off, dude.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of these people are also experiencing this downswing because of their inability. It's like we put our trust in alternative media. To some extent, it was better placed there than it was within mainstream media. But during the whole COVID debacle, we saw all these people that were looking to as the ones wh were supposed to be outspoken against all this shit. They kept fumbling the ball. They were pussy footing, they were too soft and not didn't want to jump to conclusions. Meanwhile, the entire country, the world was getting locked down and people were getting you know, coerced experimental inoculations, and you know, it's like I look to Joe Rogan and it was just too slow, it was too slight. I'm not saying that that is indicative of him being a bad guy, but it was like I was catching things in real time that he was talking about months down the line.
Speaker 4: I knew about hydroxychloroquin as. I was in the hospital with my son and it was like March, so, March twenty fifth, twenty twenty, I'm in the hospital. I'm looking up like possible solutions for this because the world had just shut down, right, yeah, And they didn't figure that shit out. It didn't become a thing until like two months later, where it's like.
Speaker 3: To talk about implementation on a political or a medical level is way downstream from the conversation. The conversation isn't even being had until like too little, too late.
Speaker 5: So, you know what, I think Rogan does that strategically because he's aware of how big he is, and he knows that if he says some off the wall shit that he did for himself personally, there's millions of people that will follow suit and if that plays out bad, he could be liable and they So I think that he plays it kind of close to the chest and he will talk about it later on when things fine. Well that's the way to protect his ass, I guess.
Speaker 3: And then the problem with that is we're in a time where the conversation matters more dramatically than it ever has. So fuck these people because if they're not gonna have it, then somebody else needs to have it. So if Tim Poole's not gonna have it when it fucking matters, then fuck Tim Poole. If Joe Rogan's not gonna have it when it matters, then fuck Joe Rogan. And I'm saying you gotta hate these guys.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, Jordan Peterson, you know it's I name myself top Lobster from the first chapter of his book. But if he's gonna go and say, hey, Trude, doah, I took your damn vaccine and now give me back my rights, is like, you're the guy who also said don't bargain with terrorists, like that was a whole part of your book, don't don't give them an inch, And here you are doing that. So it's like, all right, next shooter, You're gone. Next person up. This is why, I guess is what got me into this weird conspiracy space. And it sounds like it it's political, right, it comes from this weird, weird gay political yeah uh birth, but you kind of have to eventually end up where we're at now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: People find the truth from different ways. Sometimes it's politically based. Sometimes I know veterans that came back from the war and that's what started their conspiracy slash truth or mindset was because they saw at firsthand of what bullshit was right. And not always guys in the front lines kicking doors. I mean, like the fucking uh, the legal and logistics guys are the dudes that were moving stacks of cash from Saddam's palace to over here. Wait, why did he have fifty thousand pallets of US dollars just on? It was stuff like that that kind of started people's conversations. Then the vaccine was another one, then the fucking election being racked. So it's like people come to it sometimes from political, sometimes from medical, sometimes personal experiences. But it gets to a point and like you said, we get to a point where we're undeniable. Like you may not like us, you may you may hate the shit we talk about, but you can't deny what the fuck we're doing here.
Speaker 3: Right, And I think that's why we're finding the success that we are finding. But like I said, man, it's happening so fast. You just named a few things. The news cycle is turning over so fast. We cannot risk waiting to have these conversations. We can't risk or we can't wait until it's safe, when it's good for us to have these kind Let me tell you you have to have these conversations while they're dangerous.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you a quick story. So our boy Clint Liberty lockdown and he's like big name the political space he got a Pfizer whistle blow whistleblower about maybe last year, pretty much when we first started the show in Nephlum des Squad, Yeah, and he has her on and she's talking about how basically they knew that it would have bad side effects and yahda yah and there's like paperwork to prove that they knew beforehand but still went through and push it through anyway. And it's a thirty minute interview. Go back there and watch it. He goes, now, in your opinion, why do you think these companies are doing this? And she just goes like this, Clint, are you aware of the Nephilum? And he almost falls out of his seat because he's calling us retarded and crazy for like, you know, I was talking about the Nephelin probably for like six or seven months before we even started the show. And he's just like writing me off as Yeah, you're you're a week retard, you're conspiracy theorist. And this lady with all these you know, credentials comes on his show and she's breaking down all the freaking numbers of this virus.
Speaker 3: My favorite moment of that show, so the back and just watching his eyes when when she says that, because it's like, it's not like his eyes popped open, but you could just read that behind them, he's thinking of top he's thinking of Nephelin desk squad, and he's like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: So she was basically saying that, like the the vaccine companies were essentially playing the roles of.
Speaker 3: The fallen angel more or less, what she was saying was that the implications of this are spiritual, and she thinks that there's genetic implications to the vaccination.
Speaker 1: And when you start to ask, well, what of what variety? Well that was her answer.
Speaker 3: Then is like first she asked him if he was religious, and he said sort of a agnostic, and then she said, well, let me tell you something about the nephilim. And so it was she touched on it, and you could tell she's a Pfizer whistleblower. This is an employee from Pfizer. She has to maintain some level of of you know, intellectual integrity, so she doesn't go down that pipe too far. But she did drop that bomb on his lap. This this thing that we're moving towards, we're talking about how the new cycles happening so fast you have to talk about these things while they're dangerous. There's a guy. I'm not going to get into it too much because we beat Alad this guy Segway time. I'm not gonna beat it to death too badly because we have dragged this body through the streets on our show, on Sam Tripley's show. But there is a gentleman named Cliff High and long story short, there everybody have a drink.
Speaker 1: Long story short.
Speaker 3: He creates a webbot that scrapes data off the Internet and he uses that data to make predictions.
Speaker 4: Hold on, are you guys aware of this?
Speaker 5: I don't know what he does.
Speaker 2: Well, he said that the Joe Rogan Donald Trump was the lynchpin towards making this weird future possible.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a great way to put it. That's a great abridged version of it. So you know this does happen. But one of the things that's in his data set that he's predicting is that we're on the cusp of a time where legacy media fully dies. And then what ends up happening is there are all these would be sponsors and investors who are still looking to control the narrative. They're going to be looking at us and during this time, a lot of us this is you know, all allegedly take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: A lot of his predictions don't come true, although some of them do.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm not laughing at the prediction, POD laugh at the thought of like a Fizer coming and knocking on our door to be like, listen, I know what you've been saying, but I have a really large check and I'm just I'm picturing my response.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, yes about the number. What's the number?
Speaker 1: The number is so that I could tell everybody what number I turned down.
Speaker 3: Because what is beautiful is that we're in a sort of a this really amazing era where as a content creator you can make a tremendou amount of money. You don't need these people at all. But he's saying that a lot of us are going to get co opted during this time. And I think that if you look at the way people are treating big shows like you know, Tim Cast, Irl of course, any of the actual legacy media company CNN, Fox and all this other stuff, you can imagine those big ones would die off and then there would be the upper echelon of alternative media your Tim's and what have you.
Speaker 1: And those people I guess are being bought off right now.
Speaker 4: Well they're dying. It's because they've been. I don't know if they've been bought or if they've been here's the thing, And I'll be fair to Tim because I went to his place and what. I'm a business guy, so when I saw what he's doing, I really respect it. And I know a lot of his employees. They're great people. But when you're running a business and you have employees that you've got to pay, that could be enough for you know, it's not like, oh, he's taking all this money and it's like oh, but it could be enough for YouTube to just their censors to be like, hey, listen, you're not going to say this and that, because if you do, then we're going to cut your revenue and you have to fire half these people without YouTube revenue.
Speaker 1: And you know what just is hugely.
Speaker 3: Scary to them if you are some sort of like remnant of the status quo and you're trying to maintain control over the narrative and so you're looking to alternative media sources and you're going I have the money to put these people on and control them, and then you look over to guys like us, and we're throwing Brohemian Grove without anybody. We're doing big numbers without anybody. We're doing you know, six shows a week without any sort of backing. We're getting all these opportunities. We don't need this apparatus that seemingly the previously existing model did need.
Speaker 1: We don't need that anymore. So, honestly, I think that as.
Speaker 3: Funny as it is, like Brohemian Grover up there, we're talking about adrenachrome and all this fun stuff, and people are wearing cloaks and it's got a comedy bent to it. That is real culture. That is the beginning of cold movements. That is not indicative to doing business if you are of the old dude.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a picture of Tim Cast and he did a live event with Dave Smith, who's like, I mean, half a million follows on Twitter.
Speaker 5: I love Dave Smith. Again, don't like every single thing he ever says, but as far as like shutting down a loud mouth, let Dave Smith cook, you know the best.
Speaker 4: He's the best at it. I know Dave personally. I used to work for him, work with him and.
Speaker 5: He's been able to hang with. I feel like he'd be a cool dude to hang with.
Speaker 4: He's he's very like low key chill now because he's got like a kid. But he'll hang with you a little bit. He's not he's not gonna be out late. But yeah, Dave is great. And uh, you know Legion to skanks guys like, yes, Lewis is Lewis is the homie I used to I've heard he.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, he likes to party. I'm yeah, he'll if he's going to hang with If I'm rolling with him, I'm understanding, like we may get arrested tonight, and like that's okay.
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna fight.
Speaker 4: You're gonna fight an nouv driver. At the very least. Saying about Dave, you were saying how he went with Tim. Yeah, yeah, he did an event with Tim, and it's like no one's in the audience. They had like forty people of this gend people just sitting there, And I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: How does that.
Speaker 5: There's this whole wave going on as well, where even if someone is shown full fledge that like whatever you've been saying is incorrect, and I don't mean disrespectfully, not even skull dragging, like legitimately with facts and logic and things. The things you have been saying for years is incorrect, and it's time for you to acknowledge that and like not pack it up and quit your job, but maybe shift gears a bit, maybe enhance some things. Did y'all hear about the the art Antarctic journey that was just taken. I didn't hear about that, you know, the entire scope of this. A pastor paid thirty five thousand dollars. For some reason, people think, well, you just can't go to an article. Yeah you can, You actually can't. There's never been anything against that. You can't go to certain areas because it's really fucking dangerous as a giant floating glacier and they don't want you to walking out and dying, right, But like you can you can go to Antarctica. You really can't. And so this pastor did. He bought a ship and he brought half of them were round earthers, half of them were flat earthers, and they're.
Speaker 4: On a Austin Witz. It's he's did reply to me, he might come on the show. He's one of the people that went down he's a flat earth or that saw it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, and so so this is my question to them. There was a couple of them that went that acknowledged that, like this, all right, I'm wrong, Like this is this is a flat I thought it was flat. This can't happen on a flat plane. So I don't know what to call it. And they weren't confirming it's round, but they were at least understanding that it's not flat and that they were wrong.
Speaker 1: No it I don't know they correct.
Speaker 2: The model of the flat earth that they thought it was doesn't calculate with the twenty four hour son.
Speaker 5: That's my point. And so instead of acknowledging, hey, maybe I'm wrong because this entire thing is stupid, they're like, we just have to build a different model that makes this work. Like bro, y'all don't understand how many an extra hoops you're jumping through Okham's razor on this bitch, Like fuck.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people on there that are actually going after that guy.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the guy's name, but went.
Speaker 3: It's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, there's a lot of people going after him, like all of the hardcore, die hard flat earthers are fucking common for his head and they're like, hold on, Like the video didn't make sense. There was like weird shadows that seemed like they were you know, editing uh together.
Speaker 3: Picture that I saw where all the shadows of the equipment were casted in different directions of that, I'm retarded, and I don't know that's perspective.
Speaker 4: That's like, yeah, that's fairly simple to if the sun is here and and you're like looking at it's gonna cast it, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I thought that all proof.
Speaker 5: They're all wearing these crazy sunglasses, bright as fuck, the snow is reflec Yeah, there are so many things. But even still, we're talking about a professional, a group of professional flat earthers that were brought there. It's not like they found a guy that was kind of on the fence about it. These dudes have made their money off of this. For them to say that this is no longer the case and for them to turn on I'm like, y'all, y'all could just acknowledge that you're wrong. Like so at one point the world blow, I believe the moon was made of cheese, and then they acknowledged it was wrong. It's okay, man, I.
Speaker 4: Think though, So here's where I'm at with it. I didn't I wouldn't say I was a flat earther before, but I was just like, I don't know, maybe, but I think for sure, they're lying about the shape of the Earth, They're lying about problems, They're lying about everything.
Speaker 5: Now it's like lying about a lot. We know that the math don't math, and like, I am grateful for the flat earth community for blowing the lid off with so many other conspiracies like mad respect to it, but one plus one does not equal three, no matter which angle you're looking at it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: So you know what the problem is here. It's it's the same thing as like the Billy Carson thing, right, and so many of the other people.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: The culture is changing in such a way it's become very obvious that these conspiracies deserve more credence than we've been willing to give them. Now now I've been saying this two people like Dave Smith, to people like Clint Russell, I've been saying, if you don't have this is just one anecdotal aspect of it. If you don't have an opinion on aliens ets, whatever you want to call them. You've got a real problem because you never gave this thing any credence, And soon the government is going to tell you a narrative and you're gonna have to enjoy that before you can get your shit together and do enough research to catch up. There are people that have dedicated all of their time to one thing and now cannot pivot. So when they're shown something that's you know, flies in the face of that, Like let's say Billy Carson when he gets exposed for misrepresenting ancient texts, for misquoting them, for flat out lying to some out whatever they say, all these different things. The problem is you pitched yourself as an expert. You pitch yourself as Onunaki daddy, you know what I mean, And now the.
Speaker 5: Problem is almost expert on ancient scrolls, text and tablets.
Speaker 3: That was exactly over Honestly, the.
Speaker 4: We've been David, We've been in the right place at the right time for so like just for about everything. Because we went on Luke Rakowski Show. Yeah, this is when Clinton was still a co host on it. And they do this thing at the end where they're like, Okay, just leave a random question for the next person that's coming, and we might have asked who it is, or I think we did, and they were like, oh, Billy Carson, I was like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know this black I know, Yeah, I didn't know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So our question to the next guest was, why do demon why do aliens flee?
Speaker 3: I said, all is the aliens, cryptids and demonic encounters. Why do they all flee at the name of Jesus Christ?
Speaker 5: No idea?
Speaker 4: What this dude's about?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the random question. Y'all asked the Billy Carson. Don't talk about a ten out of ten Hail Mary.
Speaker 3: You know, but this is a blindfolded Let's let Jacob and Jonathan's guests give me a couple of guesses.
Speaker 1: What you what do you think?
Speaker 5: He said, John, I have my own opinion, but it's gonna sound like I'm being shitty towards him. Jonathan, what do you think Billy's thought?
Speaker 3: That's what we were doing here?
Speaker 1: What do I think that?
Speaker 2: Billy Carson's response to that question was yes, I did. He probably say that you believe in the name of Jesus. You believe that in the Holy power of Jesus so much that essentially it emulates you know that, uh, basically the antithesis to fear, right, Like, so whenever you have like a shitload of fear, some people will create demonic entities. And if you say the name of Jesus, maybe it's the absolute opposite of that, and that's what drives it away more.
Speaker 5: I can also see him bringing up Inci and in Lil for no fucking reason that no one asked for. I could see him bringing in some Anonachi as well. And how that's or what we're seeing is not what you're seeing, it's looking at something else is presenting itself. I could see all that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And it was more or less.
Speaker 3: That idea of like creating an agrigor and that we as human beings are so spiritually powerful that we can create this like defense mechanism and and it'll protect us from these things that are real but are not what we think they are, which is hilarious because I look at that and they go, it is real, but not what you think they are.
Speaker 1: But just funny because that's actually what I believe too.
Speaker 3: As far as this issue with that is, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's it's it's the problem is when you're pitching yourself as an expert and you've built an entire career and you're essentially like some sort of millionaire off the back of this kind of data, instead of tempering it with this is what the data suggests to me, although I'm not too sure, because how could you be too sure? So my thing to that is right in the Bible, it says Jesus Christ gives you the authority to tread on serpents of scorpions through his name. He gives us the it's a very it's a very simple explanation. He came, he died for our sins. He he made it so that he is the way to the Father. But he also gave us the ability to tread on this dark spiritual realm and the the It almost seems like mental gymnastics in the other direction.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean to have to like triple double.
Speaker 3: Backflip and say that we're creating this this aggrigor when there's so much he was so much evidence for the guy existing.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 5: If he would have presented himself like this is my opinion of it now, I don't know, but I think dot run off, you know, go off on it. If you're going to present yourself as some sort of like learned expert who has no credentials by your name other than a few small degrees that have nothing to do with anything that also can't really be verified. That's like your boy, uh, what's his name, Terrence Howard coming on saying he had a doctorate from that college of something. If you go to that college, they don't offer a doctorate program in that field. So it's like it's gooobe in behavior, it's exact behavior. No Kube blessed me onto his name.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I'm not even saying that I hate those ideas or anything. And I think within so many different belief systems there are elements of truth or else you couldn't build something compelling off of them. The foundation needs to have some elements of truth in order for re to all stick together and make something compelling that's going to draw people in. But it's just when you when you don't temper these things with I'm not sure, I'm not positive. It's like, how could you know you were not there?
Speaker 4: The problem with with his explanation really is that he what he said was a lot of words to describe what Jonathan just just expressed. But what he what it felt like he said was Jesus is a faggot. That's what I thought, he told me. And I was like, I don't like your vibe on it this entire episode. That's what you've been vibing at, saying that he's either fake or didn't do anything. And it's like, but that's what I believe. And now I understand that that's this is what you believe. But now I'm gonna get real disrespectful with it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that I might show up at your house with a slap lawsuit take it out.
Speaker 4: Well, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with Billy Carson, though, is that he kind of got popular by skull dragging, or at least his own version of skull dragging Christianity, Like that's what motivated him. Was too, I'm going to bring up all this stuff and this will shut the Christians up finally. And you can't go at it from that way and say that you're a spiritual person. You can't go at it from that way and say that you're some kind of expert, especially whenever you're quoting and I love this book. I love this book that I'm about to mention, But you can't quote things from the Emerald Tablets of thoth By. It's literally a channeled message. Okay, so we don't even have the tablets, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like because they don't exactly well, I mean, you know, let's say that they hypothetically did exist. If they were sitting somewhere and they were being studied by language experts and things like that, and they had a physical tablet, I would go, this is very interesting. Doesn't mean that you have to believe it one hundred percent, but here is a chunk of history that is incredibly compelling.
Speaker 1: How blessed are we to have this thing?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But that's not what's happening.
Speaker 3: This is secondhand information from a guy who claims to have seen them or whatever, and they're not anywhere in any kind of collection or anything like that.
Speaker 1: It's a huge issue to be quoting that.
Speaker 5: Well, Christians without an opponent, Well, he's trying to drag things and say from the Sinai Bible. You're not even saying it right, That's not even how it's called you're the only one calling it the Sinai Bible or when he would do the same thing with the Quran or the same thing with the Torah. You're quoting things that you know nothing about, and you're acting like you're winning because you're fighting with no opponent. You are fancy shadow boxing, and if you ever step to a you're a real one. This would happen, which.
Speaker 3: Is exactly which is exactly what happened. Wesley dragged him, and there's there is certain.
Speaker 2: I want to say that that Maurice Doriel, he was allegedly remote viewing, and that is something that has been done within the CIA. So you know, we've seen the the articles.
Speaker 1: About papers on it the other day, didn't They just about how.
Speaker 2: They were remote viewing Mars and they saw large people and pyramids and stuff like that. And look, that's not to say that it's it's not to say that it's a fiction. It's just that remote viewing isn't generally accepted by the public because the only way to confirm it is to confirm it.
Speaker 3: And if you're a trust me bro more or less right like anybody in your point, Jonathan, I'm sorry to cut you off, but I talked about Cliff Hi before Cliff High recruited the the help of a CIA employed remote viewer.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: So to your point, Jonathan, it's it's not something that I totally dismissed. I think there's some to it, but it's it's it's hard to prove well.
Speaker 2: And the idea of in Maurice Doriel, you know, the the Atlantean or what is it called the emerald Tablets of the Atlantean. Allegedly he got that information and he said that these emerald tablets that nobody can get their hands on the reason why nobody can get their hands on them is because they are underneath the Pyramids of Giza, and that if you were to dig up under there, or maybe there's some kind of hidden tomb or hidden pathway to be able to get to these things. That's allegedly where he remote viewed them, and allegedly that's how he would He was able to channel or at least read somehow these emerald tablets and stuff like that, which is cool, it's it's it's cool, but whenever you you can't then relate that to archaeology, like these are two different.
Speaker 5: Realms, right, Well, he's going by doctor Doriel, which is a pseudonym that's not even his real name. Doriel is not his last name. Uh. And then you also find out that most of his key leaders of the cult he started and his ex wife have all come forward and said he's full of shit and that all of this was based in nothing. He doesn't even know what remote viewing actually is.
Speaker 3: Look, the problem is is like, Okay, in the beginning of our show, we have a quote from David Ike that please, I enjoyed David Ike. But the problem is he has admitted that a lot of his information comes from this moment where he had what almost resembled like a seizure or a stroke. But he essentially is channeling what he called what he said self identified as ascended Atlantean masters. Now, I'm not saying that you didn't have an experience with something dog That is not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, how do you trust I think he one hundred percent did. How do you trust that these things are what they.
Speaker 1: Say they are? And further, there's hold on wait top.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, through our research, it looks to me like Atlantis would have been this highly advanced but highly corrupt civilization that was destroyed in the floods, if there's any chance of that being a reality, and I'm sure there's a lot of you know, ideas that you can go into, and but it looks like this was the heightest ofization, the height of nephelm shit. So you mean to tell me that there's a chance that you're channeling entities from an you know, a place that was destroyed in the floods that might have been the home to all kinds of creatures and hybrids and Nephlum, the offspring of the fall, all these different things, and you're telling me that you trust it.
Speaker 1: That's the only problem.
Speaker 3: And the thing about human beings is when something profoundly spiritual happens to us, we are often amazed and don't think at all to question this thing because it's speaking telepathically in my head. You know, it was this pivotal moment in my life that forever changed me. I don't want to go back and question the nature of this core moment that forever sent me in this direction. So I just, you know, maybe he is channeling entities. How the hell do you know they're not lying dog. I believe you you talk to something, Yes, but did that something deceive you? And you don't want to talk about that idea. I don't think I likes to talk about that idea whether or not he was deceived by these things.
Speaker 2: And it's often up to the interpreter too, Like somebody can receive some kind of channeled or have some kind of spiritual experience or whatever, but it's hard to really interpret things that are going into your head. You're thinking, are they my thoughts? Is this other being's thoughts? And now you're kind of mixing them up and stuff like that. People will talk to God whenever they pray at night. I can't tell you how many times, dude. There was this one time we were like, we were like super fucking broke and our credit score was ass but luckily we found this place to like go rent out right and it was like really cheap. There was no down payment, there was no credit check, it was perfect. And this was like a long time, it was like ten fifteen years ago something like that, And we went to the landlord of that place.
Speaker 1: We met with her.
Speaker 2: She saw us, and I guess she was like disagreeing with She didn't like our vibe or something like that. And so whenever we asked her if we could actually sign the agreement, she was like, well, you know what, I'm gonna go home and pray about it, and then she reached out to us the next day. Yeah, I prayed to it, and God told me that that we probably shouldn't go through with this. And in my mind, I'm like, you are You're You're blaming God for the decision for not allowing us to come in here. So now, you know, that's that's the weirdness about, you know, having conversations with what you deem as divine beings because it inflicts upon what your thoughts are and it's kind of just merging it.
Speaker 1: And that's where it gets weird, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So, and we're in a place right now too, where it's, like I was talking about this the other day, you get to this point biblically where people are arguing about the name of God, is it Yahweh is at Jehovah?
Speaker 1: You know, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 3: And what's become very clear to me over the history of our show on Neflin Death Squad is that a lot of these entities are very real, and it seems like there's a shit ton of them. In my opinion, spiritual entities are very real, and a lot of them are ancient. A lot of them have been around since you know, early man, and they've been deceiving and placing themselves as one deity or another over another group of people. I think that if you don't have really clear intentions about who you're talking to, there's no telling who's going to respond. That's just my take on the whole thing is if you're not if your intention is too abstract, it's too wide of a spread, then you're going to be potentially communing and getting answers and responses from all sorts of things. And also that attempt to commune with them acts as a sort of spiritual consent, and it gives them the right they're now allowed to engage with you. I believe this is I know this all sounds insane, but after all the studying that we've done, it looks as though even even communication can be form a form of consent that opens the door to something much larger. And so I think these things are allowed to given the right circumstances lie to you. They're allowed to deceive you. I mean legally, within this sort of spiritual law fair that exists, they.
Speaker 1: Are allowed the great deceiver.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Say, Lucifer not present himself as an angel of light. It's like so many things that you think you're talking to are probably not what they say they are.
Speaker 2: I think that you can actually get a lot of understanding from this kind of stuff within like sleep paralysis, right, Like they say that some people they wake up and they're super fucking fear driven, Like they're like, oh my god, I can't move.
Speaker 1: I'm like trapped here in this body. I can't do anything.
Speaker 2: If somebody tries to come and attack me, I'm fucked right, And so then the idea is is that your fear is essentially like manifesting itself. But then there's also other people who have, you know, have sleep paralysis and stuff, and they're like, oh shit, I'm in sleep paralysis. I wonder what I can do with this because I hear that this is the best way to ask or project or whatever.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you guys my sleep paralysis story. I'll keep it really a bridge, yeah, please. Is one time when I learned that my grandmother was having these sleep paralysis experiences, and she ended up reading a book by Whitley Striiber called Communion, and it's basically a collection of people's abductee testimonies. So she found that a lot of those details resonated with her and it really disturbed her. She passed away when I was little, but I heard about the story and was told what the book is, and so I went and sought it out. I end up reading all these stories that also mirror the experiences of my other grandma that's not related to her, and I realize like, oh shit, this is really weird. This is very close to me and my family. So I start asking questions. I find out my dad has had these same experiences. It leads me down this rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: I'm really notice that there's such a thing as hereditary blessings and curses. Yeah, there's also hereditary abilities.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I've been the recipient of a couple of not so great ones.
Speaker 3: So I start to really latch onto this because it feels so personal, you know what I mean, Like, I really love my grandmothers and you know. So I'm going down this trail and I realize logically, I say, hey, I'm spending you know, unbelievable amounts of time at the computer researching these testimonies, trying to figure out what these entities are, what this experience is, if there is truly a psychological aspect to it, which I do believe is a function that the body will go into paralysis so that you're not acting out your dreams. I said, it's likely gonna happen to me, because that's just how dreams and night works sometimes work. Right, you absorb a lot of scary shit, You're bound to have a nightmare. It's not rocket science. So sure enough, it does happen. I'm laying in bed next to my girlfriend at the time. My head's on one pillow, her head's on the next. My eyes pop open and I realize I can't move, and it almost has a humorous vibe to it. I'm like, oh shit, it's happening. This is crazy dog. So I'm very much in this observation mode. Can't move anything but my eyes. So I'm kind of looking around the room and I'm trying to move my fingers and I'm going through this, and all of a sudden I see and I'm not I'm not scared. I see a shadow walk across my room, and as I look to it, I suddenly feel like someone is slapped me with a taser might as well have been, and my body locks up even harder than it already was, and I'm full with this like this electrical buzzing, high vibration. It's resonating through my entire body and it's so intense it makes me blackout. So I wake up again. But I'm next to my girlfriend's feet, but my butt hurts, but my butt hurts a lot, right, and I look over to her feet, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? Now I'm facing the other side of the bedroom. I'm still paralyzed, and I'm looking at my closet, and my closet only has like a sheet in front of it, and there's no light source in the closet, yet this unbelievably bright white light is pouring out of the closet, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? And I'm so confused, and then all of a sudden, the electricity hits me again. My body locks up again, and I just pass out and I wake up in the morning, and you know, nothing ever comes to me. I just wanted to tell that story, Jonathan, because I came into that in an observer's point of view. I did not have any feet, and I was still a very logical sound mind of like, Oh, the thing that I was worried is gonna happen, not even really worried, expectant to happen.
Speaker 1: It happened.
Speaker 3: Go figure, because I've been looking into it so much. But then something external happens and it brings about a feeling of mortal dread that nothing in my waking life.
Speaker 1: Has ever manifested.
Speaker 3: I've been arrested, i've been in jail, I've been in fights, I've been in all kinds of horrifying situations, and nothing has ever manifested that level of fear.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was one of mortal dread that I've never been able to. Nothing else compares. In fact, it doesn't feel like it was me. It feels like it was put upon me. If you go into sleep paralysis testimony, you will find that is very often the case. And I actually do get to the point where I wonder if it's a sort of a technology like an infrasound, Like there are big cats that can emit such a low growl that it'll paralyze small prey, so like oftentimes that they come across like a baby, some sort of fawn that's, you know, an infant. It typically doesn't really run away anyway. But there's a there's an extended attribute of paralysis that happens when this low growl is emitted. If you've ever heard a gator growl, that's weird as shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll like the belly vibration. That's the way they kind of do a mating call through the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that there is levels to it.
Speaker 4: Listen to this David go Ahead Job chapter four, verse twelve through fourteen. So he says, now, a thing was secretly brought to me and mine ear received a little thereof in thoughts from the visions of the night when deep sleep falleth on men. Fear came upon me and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face, the hair of my flesh stood up. And then he continues to go on and say, this supernatural experience, but that stuff is biblical, man, that's been going on for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I know a lot of it has to do with the person's state of mind and how they perceive these things. But as somebody who was in it clear headed, it felt very much like it was put upon me as opposed to me having a genuine sensation of fear, just because they never had it again and it was a company to be electricity.
Speaker 4: It could be both. I think I think we could do that to ourselves, like this is the state between sleeping and waking. But I also think that you know, if Tesla was correct, and if you think about the universe and vibration.
Speaker 1: And frequency and energy, was it or something like that, Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean, if you know, true masters of whatever experience we're going through, I figured out frequency. That's just really all that this is. This is like a heart attack gun but set to sleep paralysis.
Speaker 2: Dudeah, I actually have a probably it, let me tell y'all. So actually, whenever we came down there for a Bohemian Grove was my first time doing DMT. It was the second night that we were there. I did DMT for the very first time, and the first time.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 5: Pissed we didn't go to the mini gun range with y'all, by the way, Like, I'm pissed that we missed it, but at the same time, like this spiritual journey, Well, you can't be there on DMT.
Speaker 1: I don't think they, like you said the range engine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well the reason why we didn't go is because we stayed up so late. Everybody was talking about their DMT experiences and then we slept in super late, so we couldn't go to the gun range with y'all. That was really the reason. But anyway, so I did DMT the first, uh, the first time, and it was like such a very euphoric feeling, like, oh my god, this feels so good. It feels better, It's like a thousand orgasms, like how amazing this feels, But it's all throughout your.
Speaker 5: Body, right, and what you typically hear about when people tried DMT, it was it was everything and more.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah it was. It was so amazing.
Speaker 2: But it didn't last very long, you know, And so the I guess in my mind, I was like, all right, well, I want that to extend a little bit farther, because you hear people having these like full on, full life things that are flashing in their in their head in just a matter of a few minutes, right, And I didn't I got to experience a little bit of that, but it was it was not that, And so then I wanted to double it up the dosage. I doubled up the fucking dosage of DMT, and so I I went to go smoke it again, and that euphoric feeling was even more euphoric.
Speaker 1: However, it was so euphoric that I couldn't handle it.
Speaker 2: And it's very reminiscent of what you're talking about, because just the fact that I couldn't handle the level of euphoria that was shooting throughout all of my soul and all of my physical being, I couldn't handle it so much that it fucking manifested itself into my mind. And what happened was is that my entire world started to fucking deteriorate. And then I thought, oh my god, what did I do. This is the worst decision I've ever made. And it was so fearful. It was the scared, the most scared I've ever been in my entire life. Nothing could ever come close to that. I even said afterward that, like, Yo, the Devil and Hell ain't got shit on what I just experienced, Like it was the scariest thing. And then what happened whenever it all fizzled away, like everything that was going on within the DMT dream, Dude, it was it was nothingness.
Speaker 1: There was nothing left.
Speaker 2: It was just barely even me, Like I there was remnants of me that were left in in this like void and dude, it it fucking caused me to literally question my reality and I still do it every like even still to this day.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of recovering from it. On some shit.
Speaker 3: I've you know, I've I've.
Speaker 5: Garnered like Knight of Bohemian Grove Jhona's is on the corner of the parking Lott just kind of doing his own thing. That's because he was having a lot of introspective conversations that he's never had.
Speaker 1: To have with himself before, trying to put his life back together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that first night that we were over there Brahemi and Grove like that was before I did DMT. The second night for the comedy night, dude, I was out of it, Like I couldn't. I didn't even want to talk to anybody. I was just like, there's a strong chance that this is all a simulation and none of this fucking matters anyway.
Speaker 1: That was my actual thoughts went to hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you did go to hell.
Speaker 1: That's what Jacob said to one of these potential places.
Speaker 4: But I mean that's what Eno speaks about, right. And we we do a show called Neffelin Deskwa Chronicles where we had a submission eerally similar to what you just experienced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all smoking spice. I think that fucked.
Speaker 5: Oh god, they were smoking spice.
Speaker 4: Dude put a pin in it. We had to talk about K two spice. That's like, yeah, very orange before you continue. David had an idea, And I know you guys do these tremendous deep dives, but I had an idea to like both, like me and David do our own research deep dive. You do a research deep dive on a specific subject. We do a show where we all present what we found, like a show and tell.
Speaker 3: But would you guys get into that, like a recurring monthly show where we just go like super deep. We'll dive into like some topic. We won't correlate whatever we're researching. We'll bring it all to the table together and then we'll just unpack some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Let's give me a time and place.
Speaker 3: Brother, I'm down very cool because we have stumbled upon this, this thing with K two Spice. It comes up a lot, and in a very short amount of time. It's very strange, like a matter of two weeks. And now it seems like one of the.
Speaker 4: Shooters, the guy that the guy that's set that lady on fire in sway in the subway, was going, that's actually where I grew up. Yeah, right there. I used to work in that train terminal, et cetera. On fire addicted to K two, uhty, K.
Speaker 1: Two is a powerful movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dane Chris CBD.
Speaker 5: When that ship came out, it was like vapable c high as fuck, except that was not CBD. There was no weed in that motherfucker. That was the same deets that was in K two Spice with a different flavor.
Speaker 3: I've got a feeling that there's something if we if we do a deep dive on this, we're gonna find something nefarious and something very surprising.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what it is, but it's just what my gut tells me. But but I'm already.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm already like bowls deep in it. So that the compound, the main one j w H zero one eight that was a name that because it's named after John John W. Huffman of Clemson University, and he was researching like cannabinoids and ship.
Speaker 1: Like this and didn't he say he was like, you should not smoke.
Speaker 4: It's his biggest it's his biggest regret that he stumbled upon this compound because this ship is like putting people in contact with demons.
Speaker 3: It's dude, And that's the that's the testimony that we've been getting back on NDS Chronic, which is the show where people submit they're they're written paranormal testimony. You read it and it's like, yeah, smoke K two had a demon attached to me for about a decade. No big deal. Uh, And we see that a lot is a weird word to use in this situational.
Speaker 5: No big deal is also a big thing to use. You had a demon on you for a decade, yo, that is a solid chunk of your fucking life. Nobody hanging over you. Yeah, yeah, AI's a doctorate. It took me ten years, No big deal. But that's not a little bit well it.
Speaker 3: To be fair, these people definitely did not treat it like it was no but they're like, this is fucking horrifying. My life has been in shambles ever since smoking spice. But I look at people like Rogan with a with a high level of skepticism. Now, I don't know if you guys ever talked to Paul Stobs of Understanding Conspiracy. Yes, uh, the guy that yes, and and he does a great job of surmising what it is these machine elves gestures and things like that and the d MT realm actually are. And he does a great breakdown of it to the point where I'm very willing to entertain that where you go, the realm that you see when you're on DMT, or at least one of the places you may see, seems to be a realm where these disembodied spirits of the Nephilim are locked in. And they're not always like these horrifying, evil, demonic things. They're they're kind of these things that shit on you. They make fun of you, They ridicule you, they make you feel terrible about yourself. They also seem to want to offer you either information knowledge about yourself about technology. Oftentimes, there are people that come back from the DMT experience saying like, Yeah, these things were gifting me shit that I just simply could not bring back here, which, by the way, to me, sounds like a tale as old as time. Every time we look to some deity and their relationship with an ancient culture, this deity is responsible for teaching agriculture, metallurgy, you know, whatever it is. They're gifting technology and information in exchange for something else. I think that Rogan, especially when you consider like his relationship with deprivation tanks and John C. Lilly's findings with deprivation tanks and doing acid and telepathically communicating with dolphins and also jerking them off, I think that there is something really weird happening here. I'm not saying that you shouldn't do DMT. We tell our audience not to do psychedelics. And the reason that I say that isn't because I don't believe that you can explore psychedelics. I just don't know personally where you are, how strong you are in your mental fortitude.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, that fucked up Jonathan's whole weekend.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, dude, exactly exactly. So I just don't know where people are in that moment. I myself have done a lot of mushrooms and had experiences that were manageable. But I've heard other people do the same amount of mushrooms as me and then say that it was completely unmanageable. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where you are in your spiritual journey, and so I call so against it.
Speaker 4: We don't know where you are physically. Now, this is a crazy like what I think when you take these psychedelics or these drugs, these these type of enhancements like methamphetamine, I think it matters which locality you are in at what you're in physically, Like the upside down, the idea of you know, stranger things where you can go through this upside down realme. I totally think that that's true. That's why these people go to specific lay lines to do whatever kind of you know, rituals they're gonna do. They do them there. So I don't know where my audience is at. If you're in Indiana, definitely don't do that. We've been having some crazy stories out of Indiana. People making deals with the entity named Ball selling their soul create really crazy shit, and not just one, but like a slew of them.
Speaker 3: I think about six or seven, six or seven different people unrelated to one another, in the same location generally speaking, the southern half of Indiana, all telling the same story being recruited by some sort of spiritual entity, often times and upgraded for some sort of coming war.
Speaker 1: So that's the idea. They're being recruited for a coming war.
Speaker 3: And often times, or at least a good portion of them have described seeing a throne room. Where Ball's throne is, it's underground in some sort of a cave system. And what's interesting about that is if you look at this area of Indiana, it sits right above the largest cave system in America, stretches all throughout the Appalachian Mountains, heads west a little bit, and touches right over southern Indiana. So to me, I go, there seems to be a correlation here. What's very interesting is somebody hopped in my chat the other day. Her name was Robin, and she recommended to me a fictional book called Angelology. And the reason she recommended that is because in Angelology there are three places on Earth where Nephelum and the Fallen are gathering their resources and gearing up for war. One of them is Serbia, the other one is China, and the other one is Indiana. And I said, so those are.
Speaker 5: She acknowledged that it was fictional too, right. She was trying to say this is Bible.
Speaker 1: She's saying no, no, she's saying it's fictional.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, Indiana, China, and Serbia. Serbia is the one that I'm a little bit undercertain of. There's something else that starts with an se all that might be it, but I'm pretty sure it's Serbia.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And so you know what we're doing here is we're piling up anecdotal evidence. But there happens to be just to the west of Indiana in Illinois, right over the border, still over that cave system, a little place called the Garden of the Gods that has a surprising concentration of cryptid sightings and also has this cave system stretching beneath it. So part of me feels we're actually going to work out a documentary and we're going to go out to Indiana, And obviously it's like not like we're going to be able to go into this cave system and find the throne room of ball, which is very interesting that this story keeps coming up.
Speaker 1: There's a throwing room.
Speaker 4: I think you can go there, but I don't think you'll go there without assistance of like peeling that veil behind. I think you can get a spot.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're allowed to go into those caves. What is saying Pacific caverns dangerous?
Speaker 1: No more or less?
Speaker 3: Like there is parallel realms to ours that very much in way of like stranger things resemble our realm but are off in some way. I think you'll go there and find a big empty room, but in some other realm that's accessible through some sort of dream state that people are experiencing, would actually have a physical throne and an entity sitting in it.
Speaker 1: So I think it nice to see it. I'm with y.
Speaker 3: So what you would look for is it's a it's a room with incredibly high ceilings, and it is the sort of center point where many other tunnels meet up. So I think you probably would go there and find that place, and you might find something strange, but not you know, of really reactor or something. Maybe you might find like a sigil, you know what I mean, or something like that, but you won't find a dude and a throne there. So we do want to go there, But it's it's interesting that so many people are having the same experience in this little area that there are works of fiction written about it, and they're along the same lines. And I would imagine that if you wrote a fictional story about this, one of two things would have happened in order for it to line up the way that it's does. Either you would have been inspired, channeled, muses, whatever, what have you, something whispered to you you thought it was your own ideas, Or you're basing this off of testimony that you're getting from that area that otherwise would seem fictional, and so you're going this is this would make a good fictional story.
Speaker 4: Or channeling or channeling, which is like we're talking about the you know, the tablet's ancient whatever.
Speaker 3: Unrolled tablets of thought. Well, that's the same thing with Stephen King, right top. I mean, he's describing something in Maine that he is claiming comes to him in dreams. And Stephen King is a guy who spends quite a bit of time, or spent quite a bit of time during his writing years inebriated, so he's in an altered state of consciousness, and he is saying that he's getting these things through dreams cocaine.
Speaker 1: I think it is too isn't it.
Speaker 5: First, I'm gonna be straight up with you, and I know I'm gonna piss off a lot of people with this one.
Speaker 3: Stephen King's of Faggott, Well yeah, obviously, obviously, But I actually don't think he's a good writer.
Speaker 5: Like if you actually read no, no, no, like the story, he could tell a story, right, he is not good at writing. It's overworded and it's improperly worded that he tries using slang out of context to try to sound cool, like and you're also writing about an eleven year old gang bang. That's like, that's there's not even just that one thing. Fine, write that one off, But like if you actually try to read it as like a reader, it's it's it's like a fucking seventeen year old wrote.
Speaker 1: It, Jacob. We're not writing that off though.
Speaker 4: I got to read it now because I used to read all of this stuff and then I stopped for like ten years. But now I bet you if I go back and read on, like this language is kind of like unnecessary.
Speaker 3: That was the problem with angelology is like the writer a female, huge problem and also uses like so much flowery language and metaphor to describe every single thing that's happening that I just can't get like, I don't want to get lost in the way that the frost spread across the window like a spiderweb, crescendoing and reached.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: It doesn't always got to be a poetry.
Speaker 5: Go go write a poem. Ya's a fucking book twice the size of the Bible. Like come off of your high horse, you dick.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: But there is something to that, right, because you think about what Stephen King is talking about this story that connects, right, all these stories lay over there.
Speaker 1: There's a dimensional aspect.
Speaker 3: There's some sort of like entity aspect that presents itself as a clown in some ways, which is interesting when you think about Paul Stob scenario.
Speaker 4: But let's go, let's just dissect that because I'm thinking about our Christmas episode with Brian of Demon Race A shout out this guy love, Yes he mentioned Okay, you guys are familiar mentions this entity called el KUKOUI uh, you know Tony ferguson ufc el Kakooy the Boogeyman. And that's like in a I guess, like Colombian culture, but that entity is related to the cocoa leaf el coco el KOKOUI yes, And I think that people were seeing this thing because they were chewing on a coca leaf, which is you know, that's where kind of where cocaine is derived from, like the same sort of uh, you know, same sort of drug. So you'll, I think you'll depending on the drug you're doing, math amphetamine, cocaine liquor, you're going to be open to different types of entities. If you do an ayahuaska, you'll see like a jaguar woman. If you're doing DMT, maybe you'll see the machine els, so like they exist on like odd planes.
Speaker 3: And I think it's like if the brain really is a receiver, but not in the way of like a hardwired antenna, more in the way of like a chemical batch that given the chemical makeup of the batch, allows it to tune into various things. I think that those chemicals give you access to different I guess, potential realms, or maybe they're associated specifically with entities, you know, so it could be the same entities from the dawn of time they used to be summoned by chewing this leaf, but now they're summoned by a synthetic blend that you you know, put in a silver pouch and market as an alternative to marijuana, you know what I mean. Like it's that I think it's like the same root chemical compound will put you into contact. And I think that's what what Top was saying before too, where it's like we tell our audience not to do psychedelics in part because we don't know where they are. I do think that these entities are They're not omnipresent, They're not like the Father, the Creator.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 1: Bogged down to localities. So that's why, like certain islands will have like a certain a deity that they see all the time or whatever, and that's what they've become associated with. Or you know, in Indiana they're seeing ball, right. It's like I think these things are in specific spots. That's like in the in the Bible, it's said that the throne of Satan was in uh Pergamam, and it's very interesting because Pergamam is essentially what was ancient Turkey, and what was found there was the the altar to Zeus, the throne of Zeus. So I think that if you look back throughout history, Ball, which I'm much more comfortable with being sort of a title. So whoever's holding this title now as ball, ball seems to mean king or something like that, which is interesting because Satan means accuser, So I think there is some conflation between actual entities and maybe titles. But Ball was once described as the king of storms, and Hadad from ancient Sumr was also described as the king of storms and was shown holding what looked to be thunderbolts or lightning bolts, right, And I think these are really the same entities. Ha Dad maybe was or is Zeus held the title at some point of Satan, which is why the throne of Satan being found in Pergrimam is where you found the altar to Zeus that, by the way, was adopted by Hitler later on his Zeppelin Tribune. His speaking grounds were designed after the altar to Zeus.
Speaker 4: Well, there's also more biblical precedents in Daniel chapter ten, where he's he's praying to God for wisdom. I think he was praying for like twenty days or something like that, or maybe a full month, right, and he's kind of like, well, where the hell is my help? And eventually I think it's the angel Michael. Right, he comes to him, is it? Yeah, Yeah, it was an angel Michael. And he said, hey, sorry, you know I got held up. The Prince of Persia held me up for twenty one days, but I got here.
Speaker 5: So like what was going?
Speaker 4: Like you were traveling and something held you up. You're an angel, but it took you time to get to answer this guy's prayer even though you're in direct sort of direct contact with God. That shows that these angels are not omnipresence. They're in localities and they're able to travel back and forth.
Speaker 5: But yeah, which is funny, it's a little time.
Speaker 3: It's a little counterintuitive because, like I said before, when you're amazed by something like a spiritual encounter, you tend to just like dump all your your you know, don't all your money in one spot, you dump all your attention in one spot. And you think for a second that these things are like above and beyond powerful, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, no, they have actually a lot of restrictions.
Speaker 4: Drove here, He had to drive here, dude.
Speaker 3: Drove me here.
Speaker 5: As far as the texts go, God is the only omnipresent omnipot and all the things on the potent, whatever you want to pronounce it. But yeah, angels kind of are restricted by a lot of things, and demons are also restricted by a lot of things. Yeah, they've been given free reign to a degree, just like Satan he is given free rein but only to a certain point. Right, Like that's but again, this is if you do in fact believe in these texts. There's a lot of people that do not subscribe to the Bible.
Speaker 2: So like, I guess, well, it's it's also a lot of interpretation too, because as we we we actually just did an episode, uh it was actually episode six six six, and so we gotten in we got into Hilly Carson on No we talked about him though, but we got into like a lot of Satanism and a lot of the Satanistic beliefs and and stuff like that. And what we found was that, you know, Satan isn't a guy that you were kind of you know, saying earlier. It's uh, one of the names that that they say is an adversary. So whoever you would call like somebody who was opposing you, that is your Satan kind of thing. And that's why you know, even in the Bible. It's it doesn't say Satan. It doesn't say oh and then I met Satan. It says and then I met a Satan. And it's like, way, does what do you mean a Satan? Are there multiple Satans? Or is this just a title that you call somebody that is opposing whatever you're trying to carry out?
Speaker 5: What was thinking to you that came on and broke down the Greek language of it. I know the face. I cannot remember his name. He's another biblical scholar. He's he's a fucking og with he got a doctorate in the shit. Uh well, he went on Danny Jones show not too long ago and was talking about the Greek to Latin translations and all that he speaks at all. He's a doctorate and it very similar to Westolf shit. But yeah, he broke down what that meant, like a I do you think it's a adversary? Yeah, I think it's it's it's a little bit more.
Speaker 3: We're definitely on well, I can't say we're definitely on the right track, but I feel as though we're on the right track with it.
Speaker 1: But I think it's a little bit more nuanced than that. I think it's actually a role that it's necessary. It's a job title. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And that guy, that guy's the one that made the connection between like a butt dial and a booty call. Right, And how like if somebody two thousand years from now reads an English, they somehow are able to transcribe American English circa twenty twenty four, there's going to be some experts saying that a butt dial in a booty called the exact same thing because this word means this, how can you deny? And it's like, no, dude, language transverses. This word doesn't mean the same thing now that it did fifty years ago, let alone one hundred years ago, even in the same language with the same letters in the whole nine. So, like the Greek language, as the Bible's being written, it changed from time to time. That's why you have to look at the context of it the time to place the audience on every fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do so much of it.
Speaker 3: That's by the way, you can see the detriment to the Tower of Babbel being destroyed and all the languages being scattered. It's like, yeah, it will forever be off. But yeah, you know when it comes to a garden and casting out the Nakash. It's like they it seemingly the Nakash had a place in the garden, was a respectable creature, you know, uh was a high level spiritual entity, but crossed the line. And then it kind of brings the question. It's like, well, was the point to deceive but not to within bounds within reason? Like the same thing when when God is talking to say exactly, and it's like, within bounds, within reasons, you can do this to Job, you can do that to Job, but you're not allowed to do that, And it's like argument.
Speaker 4: There's an argument as well for the Satan in the Book of Job not being like the same.
Speaker 5: You're talking about, because he walks up to God's presence, which we know that that can't happen. And then so I get into these fights with Christians about the Book of Job in particular, it is the oldest written book within the Bible, even though it's not the first book entered.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 5: How is that? Look, I wasn't at the fucking meeting, okay, but that is the fact that we believe was one of the oral torahs, because there is a written Torah and there's an oral torah, and they believe that you cannot even begin to understand it unless you have both. There's a theory that says the Book of Job was one of those oral torahs, that was one of those stories that was passed down time and time again that somebody thought, no, no, no, there's real things that we need to add into the book on this, right. But then like these Christians that take the Bible to be completely as it says, otherwise it wouldn't be there. It's like, you understand that that can't happen by God's law, Like Satan isn't gonna just fly around the earth a little bit and pick out people to go place bets with God who A doesn't gamble and b Satan is not even able to be in the presence of the All Powerful because of the way it's all played out. So it's like, you gotta understand Job is a lesson and a parable And then they're like, what's never said that it is. I'm like, look at it, fucker, Like, I just.
Speaker 3: Wonder if it comes down to a tremendous misunderstanding of what Satan is too. Yeah, right, I mean, like I think there are room for fallen entities, entities that rebelled and were tossed out of God's grace and do break a lot of rules. And I think that we're here to bear witness to it so that they could be judged apparently, you know, in the end. But I do think that Satan almost seems like a how do I put this thesis?
Speaker 5: Bad guy, the villain.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got a job to do.
Speaker 3: His job seemingly is to test mankind in so many ways and to see if he can present a compelling enough thing that we will choose that instead of God, and that seems to be.
Speaker 5: He's trying to throw off the timeline.
Speaker 3: Though, well that's interesting if you get into like the little season shit right, Oh.
Speaker 5: I'm talking like Hitler. Like to make the end time prophecies happen, you have to have the nation of Israel. They can't exist, that they're all in an oven. So I believe that that was all a part of it too, Because no one knows the Bible better than Satan. No one knows how this story is going to end more than he does. And I think that he is doing everything in this power to stop it. That's why he had Herod kill every two year old in Bethlehem when Jesus was born. That's why had these other kings from the dawn of time do what they've done to certain people, not just the Jews. I believe there's a reason why the world, the political scheme, the war games that are being played right now. I believe there's very very spiritual reasons why all this is happening. And I think that Satan knows that, and he's doing everything he can to throw it off.
Speaker 4: It feels like he's doing everything you can to fulfill prophecy, because like you said, you tried to kill Jesus before he was born, you didn't, and then you killed him anyway, thus fulfilling prophecy. I mean, the red Hefer situation. It's like you're just fulfilling prophecy. And it's weird to think about, Like, so is he trying to like get us there is I really don't understand that job.
Speaker 5: I think he's trying to stop it from happening, but he can't because you know it's gonna happen one way or another. But it's like he can't just lay back and accept it. He's got to do what he can. He's got to corrupt mankind. He's got to try to do this. You gotta try to. It's just how it has to be. Why does there have to be a yang for the ying? Why must it be? Because it's simply my.
Speaker 4: It's something beautiful about it too, right, like if there you know, I don't know where Jonathan's at on it, but like if you the old place, but if you believe that there was a creator, then he would create this other angel to then do this part where there has to He's he's creating this opposition, whereas guy wasn't intended?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Was intended?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh you think it was. You think he made Lucifer to be his right hand man just to fall to kickstart all of this.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I think the angels fall when they when they accept worship.
Speaker 5: So wait, Lucifer was a leader of the worship.
Speaker 4: He was he was from people.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I think they're just trying to emulate. Okay, well you're saying this God created Lucifer for the whole purpose to make it happen, or you.
Speaker 4: Could kind of think about it forever, right, I mean, is it the chicken or the egg? Because he creates, he creates uh, Lucifer. The job title is Satan. He's in the garden, he tempts Adam and Eve and he's successful. But that's I mean, he gets kicked out of the garden. Maybe he broke some kind of metaphiis.
Speaker 5: That wasn't his job though. He wasn't supposed to tempt him. That was after he fell from heaven. That was after he rebelled against God in a third of the angels fell to heaven or fell to earth. He went into the garden to corrupt God's creation. That's when when did the full?
Speaker 4: When did the full happen?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, did it happen? Did it happen pre Adam or did it happen post Adam. It's like, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I've never thought about it because I don't think it. It's kind of like does it matter. Let's say, let's say the Garden of Eden was going on for like four thousand years of perfection and then the fall happened, and then Satan comes in temptsum. It may have been a week, it may have been literally seven days later, Like I don't know. But at the end of the day, I don't believe that he would have created these things to rebel against him, just to make these things happen. And I think that that was kind of the point. Lucifer gets here and he's like, yo, I'm throwing the name Lucifer. We know that they the guy, the evil dude, right, it's like Jesus, slash your shoe, bear with me. But I think he got here and was like, yeah, I gotta do everything I can to screw this up. We got all these creatures, hey, all these dudes, and brought down here. I need you all, fuck everything. I need you to make babies with literally everything, animals, humans, fuck a rocket. If he can make a baby, like, get that after it. We gotta screw up this entire program.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny, this is this is a little bit off topic. But last night I'm watching something with my wife. She's watching a TikTok and and it's a woman who is talking about how well she takes care of herself, presents herself. She's had a lifetime of pursuing, you know, all this education. She's successful, but she is touching forty and just cannot find a man. And what I thought was wild about that was, oh, feminism, sold women a bad bag, this idea that you need to pursue this career.
Speaker 1: Everything is about.
Speaker 3: Self love, self improvement, and and you know, they have all these little things like not sacrificing your piece.
Speaker 1: I'm not sacrificing my peace for anybody. It's like a lot of catchphrases that women attached to.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because at one point the feminist movement did have Lilith as a mascot, and it was done in us. Yeah, they were doing it through the lens of like sort of this idea that Lilith was Adam's first wife and didn't want to be dominated and reveled against him, and so in the spirit of that, that's I don't believe that's actually what happened at all.
Speaker 1: I think Lilith was something. I think Lilith was likely the first woman to.
Speaker 3: Engage with a fallen and allow this. Like so they call her like the mother of monsters. I think that's probably more accurate. She was the first woman to basically be the mother to Nephelim. But what I think is interesting about that is everything is about everything in feminism is so selfish, right, It's all about the self. It's all about preserving you know, womanhood, not being subjected to the rule of man, pursuing things that build you up. So you're pursuing your career, you're pursuing your education. And unfortunately, now you're at an age where all the people who are interested in romantic love of any sort.
Speaker 1: They're married.
Speaker 3: People that were into that are off the table now they're married. The only ones that are left are people that weren't figuring it out. But I think that when it comes to these entities, they first and foremost they want veneration, they want worship, but they'll accept lesser degrees of it. In other words, as long as you're not worshiping the Father, as long as you're not actually pointing, you know, your energy and trying to align your will with the creator of this universe, then they'll take I don't know, self worship. You could worship yourself. That's fine, and that that is kind of paganism, isn't it, because it's no age satanism or humanism exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's self worship.
Speaker 3: And everything right now is about like self self improvement, protecting your peace, you know, not sacrificing for other people.
Speaker 1: Like it's this whole Parado.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have What was it? Eckhart in the fourteenth century wrote about.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 5: It's the thing that y'all talk about a lot, Jonathan about how uh all of us have a spark of the source within us and that kind of thing, and like we're all the same spirit having a million different experiences.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jesus said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, so same thing.
Speaker 5: It's not the same thing at all, but I yeah, that's like saying you have goodness within you, the Kingdom of Heaven, the spirit of God being within you, that be your morals. That's the thing nugging nudging you, saying, hey, don't murder people like that's that that doesn't mean soul? Right?
Speaker 1: Where are we say?
Speaker 3: In that top I forgot what show we were on, but it was like God sent his only sudden to die for your sins. Will you choose him? Then?
Speaker 1: New?
Speaker 3: What if your what if my spirit resides within you and is your ever present conscious and that tells you to aim towards true and good, will you choose me?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: No, We'll still choose ourselves.
Speaker 5: It is they say in the end times, they're gonna see with their own eyes, the wild shit going on, and they're still just gonna be like, no.
Speaker 3: H yeah, but that's I do think that feminist movement is in alignment with that. It's self worship. It's basically because if you boiled paganism down to its most reductive form, I believe it's just worshiping the creation instead of the creator. That's how you can put it in the simplest form. So whether or not you're worshiping a pantheon of lesser deities, or you're engaging in some form of self worship, or if you're somebody whose walls are covered in star Wars and Marvel posters and every day you wake up and it's the first thing that you see, and you put on your Marvel shirt and you never miss a movie and you go to comic cons and stuff. It's like the same energy that human beings dedicate towards worship is the same energy that then gets funneled into those things. So you know, even if you're sort of an Andrew Tait character where everything is about like the self and building the self up, and you know, like have sex with the high Room of women and don't get married and get the Bugatti and walk around everywhere with no shirt on and heaven like, I look, I.
Speaker 1: Like working out.
Speaker 4: You see his tweet for Christmas. I mean, just the guy is on the level.
Speaker 5: What did he do?
Speaker 4: He's doing shoulder presses and there's like a three sixty camera and it's like a beautiful Christmas tree. But he's by himself, just shoulder presses, and he's like the real men do shoulder presses and if you take naps, you're gay. And I'm just like this guy nails he nails it. Like whatever he's doing, it's very lou fan.
Speaker 5: There those human trafficking charges, I've never heard anything of. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jacob, didn't you know you could do whatever you want? Do with thou wilt? Okay, that's the name of the game.
Speaker 3: You want to traffic a bunch of people and then go on to be a millionaire afterwards and drive a Bugatti.
Speaker 1: Do with thou wilt, homie.
Speaker 5: So I don't even trying to throw shaite. I actually don't know how that ever shook out. So the fact that he's I don't know it. I mean he's been tweeting NonStop. I don't know what the hell happened to I just got it.
Speaker 4: He got arrested by Romanian police and they found his location due to a pizza box that he ordered pizza two in a livestream figure A little hint there. Then yeah, then he they put him in jail for a little while. Then he's out of jail mysteriously. And I don't know how Romania works. I know it's a very rough countryman.
Speaker 5: Works like Ukraine worked six years ago. If you're catching my drift, Like, they have a government, they have a police force, they have other countries that pay them to do certain things that they can't do on their land. And they're a homie but by proxy, if you will. It's kind of the wild West in certain regions.
Speaker 3: Right Well, I just think that that those you know, if we look at the feminist movement and you consider that some form of paganism, some form of self worship, I think that red pill movement is the same thing for men, Like there is a certain amount of it that is fun, Like I like martial arts, I like working out, I like cigars, I like cool shit, you know what I mean. Like, I look, I'm not saying that you have to sit at a long table with all your homies with no shirt on every night for dinner. That's a weird thing that he does. But I think getting together with shirts on with your homies every once in a while at a big table could be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: But he's taken it to this point.
Speaker 3: The red pill movement has taken it to this point where it's like it's the same thing as feminism, but it's for men.
Speaker 1: And at this point, I'm very comfortable calling.
Speaker 3: All that shit paganism where it's like you're just engaging in self work, yeah, and very gay self worship.
Speaker 2: What I feel is uh, kind of like this weird, strange power that people have whenever, you know, whenever you're let's just say religious, right, Like, so people think that paganism is something that is extremely horrible and they're devil worshipers and stuff like that. Really, all a pagan is is just not a religious person. It's just not a Christian. It's not a Jew or whatever, right, not a Jew. So and then the Jews have the same thing. Well, if you're not a Jew, then you're a gentile. And it's like these weird connotations and these weird meanings that are.
Speaker 5: A taislem or an infidel.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like, all right, you're either with us or you're literally a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Like that's but I don't think that that's fair.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, like a better word, right, Like I mean, I wouldn't call like, maybe it's not fair to say self worship is paganism.
Speaker 5: Your cameras frozen.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: I just got a spirit fingers long enough and then it comes back. All right, yeah, there it goes. I don't fucking know why. Maybe you don't have to necessarily. Maybe self worship isn't paganism. There's a difference between that, right, and actually communing with entities that you believe are real and asking for some sort of prid quote quote which, by the way, I think women tend to be pagan more often than men, and I think that's the reason being is because if you leave them alone to their own devices, without men to help and build things for them and care for them, they become incredibly desperate, incredibly desperate.
Speaker 5: I'm going to who, You're gonna piss off some people with that one, and I'm going to just mention before people fucking like their torches and pitchforks at my boy here, understand that do it dog demonology written by King James. Yes, I understand. Throw your shade on him. Fine, even mentions why they believed in the fifteen hundreds why there were more females of the quote unquote Satanic or which or spiritual thing than in the Bible. They mention that there would be more women that would fall victim to these things. Yes, I understand that was written by Paul and he had a little bit of a fucking issue.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, we could just explain it on a level.
Speaker 3: It's very difficult to exist in the wilderness without men, right, Yeah, if something happens, imagine how many scenarios back in the day, your village gets torched, the women escape, they create a little self sustaining group somewhere else in the forest, but they don't have the ability to hunt for food, and they start to lose their fucking minds and wither away. A couple of those are going to reach out to some sort of especially when you become that desperate. These spirits will present themselves to you, oh for sure. And if it presents itself to you and it offers you something in exchange for something else, do you think that these women are. Some of them maybe won't, but a lot of them do towards that point.
Speaker 5: And again this is not towards women because like fine, the blending statement that there are more women in these types of thought processes then men, that's not an opinion, that's a mathematical fact. One plus one still equals to in this bitch right. So that being said, why are all of them led by men? All of these other organizations and religions that blast how females are so much better? All have dudes at the head of them.
Speaker 1: You know what else interesting?
Speaker 4: Because guys, dudes rock, We crush, We crush the heart.
Speaker 3: That's why every time you trans one of us and you put us in female sports, we dominate. We crush them, because that's what we're put here to do, is dominate and crush. But look, if you look at the Christian Church or the Catholic Church, women are not meant to hold high places of spiritual authority rights the.
Speaker 5: Bible very plainly.
Speaker 3: How came when you go to covens, when you go to you know, the Church of Satan, why do you have the idea of like the mothers of darkness? How can when you look to all these other worshiping cults. They allow women to hold high places of spiritual authority. It's because I think women do have a I don't want to say a stronger conection to the spiritual realm. I think the negative spiritual entities.
Speaker 4: No, for sure, Now it's stronger. I mean life is This is.
Speaker 1: A question of a chicken or the egg.
Speaker 3: Is it that they have a stronger connection or do these entities seek them out because they know that they don't have the conviction that men have.
Speaker 4: Women are portals that literally cultivate the spirit of God inside of their body and then bring it through the world. It's something incredible about what a woman does. I mean obviously in conjunction with the man, but the man just plays a small role. These guys are the incubators of their spiritual not to say like we are gods and all this stuff, but like there's a spirit in everything, and they create a freaking life for that, they create a body. It's it's incredible. So yeah, of course they're more susceptible to spiritual attacks or just spirituality in general. There's something special about women.
Speaker 5: I love women.
Speaker 4: I love my wife. This is why I fucking hate the red pill movement. They tell young men, don't get married, don't seek this kind of relationship. I'm like, no, do do those things. It's a there's there's a lot of beauty in what a woman could bring to your life.
Speaker 3: One of the most meaningful things that you could do is to find someone who you love, to have a child, to become parents, you know, like that's the most meaningful shit.
Speaker 1: That you can do.
Speaker 4: But show we took a lot of shit on women. Sure, I say that there's just a set of holes, but I don't mean it. I mean think about think about women, right, and how much harder life used to be. And you're always behind the apall. You're never gonna be as strong, you're never gonna be as fast. Right, you can't invent things for whatever reason, And so eventually a man invent invented the tampon that my dog gates figure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: You do you think that there aren't going to be historically, of course there are. And there's so many uh moments you can point to in history that will show this women trying to even the playing field, and to do that it really helps to have some sort of entity on your side. So you have women who have been, you know, scorned. It's like you look at the feminist movement. They're wearing pussy hats, They're screaming into the sky mascot. Do you think any of those women, if they were to commune with a spiritual entity, wouldn't take advantage of the fact that it can make them stronger in some perceivable way than men.
Speaker 5: You know this, When a woman goes on the war path, and I don't mean goes on a bitch fit, okay, I mean when a woman has been so wronged that she is deeping into, digging into the deepest recesses of herself, and goes on the true war path. That Bible also says, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and regardless of what entity they are calling upon, I believe these are the types of women that we now call legends. I am talking about Olga of Russia, I am talking about Joan of arc I am talking about Boudica. Right. It's not just oh, well, she was just this one. No no, no, no, you pissed on the wrong fucking one, and she decided that we will be speaking her name for years to come. The problem is that that type of thing. It's within all of us. It's within all women for sure, but it's not called upon often. I believe it's there, and I believe that that type of righteous fury, when a woman goes on that type of thing and calls upon the spirits of whatever type for righteous means. Yeah, I believe that kind of sets her apart from everyone.
Speaker 2: Bo if you think about it, like the idea of like the Bible per se, like that seems to be more of a patriarchal kind of piece of literature, right, and then you start looking into you know, like witchcraft books and shit like that, obviously more of a matriarchal kind of ideology. But I think, you know, we actually had a guest on here recently.
Speaker 1: Her name was P. S. Montgomery.
Speaker 2: She wrote a book called The Summerland and very fascinating point of view, like whether you agree with it or disagree with it, it's a fascinating point of view in which she was kind of transcribing a bit of the Sumerian scrolls.
Speaker 1: Is it scrolls or tablets?
Speaker 2: I always get that mixed up, But the Samerian writings and what she was saying, that's the whole anke and end Little kind of story and you know, which, do what you want with that. I mean, I do find it fascinating how multiple cultures across the across the globe or the flat earth have kind of taken that and they they they've made it their own in kind of a weird way. There's different variations of the story, but it's all, you know, kind of the same story across the world in a weird way. But what she was going into is that she doesn't she believes that this is kind of a prison planet, which you know, it gets back to the whole Samerian tablets and whatnot. And so the idea is is that basically, the the the the god of the Bible is essentially I think ANKI or end Little, maybe both, I'm not sure, and that the reason why all of this horrible shit is allowed to happen, like rape and murder and you know, name your thing, war and all that kind of shit, it's because the creator coded it into this matrix that we live in that kind of like, you know, an all loving God wouldn't even like fathom the possibility of making this even a perception of reality, let alone actually you know, like physically happening in stuff like that. So it is an interesting kind of way of looking at it. And so like, I don't know, I understand why you would have women coming up with their own story that doesn't necessarily center around that, and maybe they are playing with other forces. But you know, is it possible that everybody, everybody that calls God God, are we all talking about like Big G? Or is it Little G? Because that can get you know, a little muddy. I think, you know, how can you know that you're talking to Big G? And is there even a way to talk to Big G, like the actual creator of the universe, the omnipresent, the omnipotent, the Alpha and the Omega? Is there a way to even talk with that? And I think there is, But I just think that maybe it's not what we think it is, you know, like it's it's up to everybody's own interpretation. So if you had men back in the day that we're trying to interpret this information that was coming from the Alpha and the Omega, you would probably, like, you know, kind of like people who channel, You're gonna mix a little bit of you in there, and that's probably why you would have men at the helm saying that, well, women can't do this because clearly I'm a man, and clearly you're not receiving these messages, right, And so you could understand like a little bit of the butt herdedness that you would get from a woman, that the hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned and all that. Like, you could understand that because it kind of is up to the interpreter. Now you could say, well, God speaks in very clear messages. Well, maybe he does to you, but is that meant for the world.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like there's a lot of conjecture here.
Speaker 3: I think one of the things that's become really clear to me over time is what you're touching on is like the actual heart of the mystery, I think. And it's that across all these different cultures, they're all telling the same story, but with minor details that deviate one way or another. And for a long time I was a yakub in a sense, right, I was like, oh, okay on Anaki sky Daddy's right. Zacharia Sitchen seems to have like a pretty decent explanation of these things. Maybe we were created as a slave race to mind gold for a superior group of entities that's on a planet that's on an elliptical orbit that comes back every so many thousands of years, and for whatever reason, they need gold suspended in their atmosphere. And they created us from you know, ancient or early monkeys essentially in order to be good slave.
Speaker 5: Keeps getting recycled by different people. It's kind of crazy, different names get attributed. But the aliens need gold, man, Yeah, the aliens need gold.
Speaker 3: But the thing I think that's significant about the Biblical interpretation, and you know, you use a lot of different tools, right, I'm not I'm never saying I don't look at the Autanaki. I'm never saying I don't look at you know, the whatever, the ancient Peruvians, the Inca, whatever they believed. And I look at all those things and I recognize there's a tremendous through line. And so the question that becomes, well, why then is yours the source of truth and theirs isn't? And I would say that, and I'm not saying that anybody accused me he of that, but I'm saying that would be a misnomer. There is a tremendous amount of truth within all of these things. It just mind's a little bit more true. And the reason that it's a little bit more true, I think is because it has the nature of these entities down. The other belief systems venerate and worship them, and they always want some sort of a sacrifice, by the way, it's always, you know, give me offerings, kill this thing, whatever, whatever, And Christianity is the only one that says these things do exist. Which, by the way, for a long time, the Church just fumbled that ball, immeasurably fumbled that ball. It was like, let us create a seminower dogy, Yeah, do not take any other gods before me?
Speaker 1: What other gods?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Fumble that ball miserably so.
Speaker 5: They could have acknowledged it. Remember when they brought the ark of the Covenant into the temple of another god and that status which you got destroyed by.
Speaker 3: Some right, I mean, it's right there, over and over and over again, by the way. So if you can address that and say there are other gods, but let me explain the nature of them. The nature of them is that a third of these spiritual beings they transgressed, they rebelled, they are fallen, and that idea of like, why would an all loving God allow these things. I think our idea of love. Well he doesn't though. That's that's the very free will about that. That's free will. There you go, that that's that's it.
Speaker 5: This idea why it's all loving, bro, that's free will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. The ones who don't have free will, Jonathan, are those fallen angels. They've accepted some form of worship from God's creation people, and that's when you fall. He's placed them over a certain localities. Every time Israel's had a king, he's like all right, like and they even mentioned in the Bible it's like, well you have the king here, and then you have this prince this uh, this being above him, and oftentimes that being will then fall because they accept the worship. So, in my opinion, when whenever you read the Bible, whenever you see God talk to when he right right in the beginning, he's talking to Adam and even he's like, hey, guys, uh, what are you doing over there? Where are you lie? And they fumble and they and they oh, but but the woman, Oh but you gave me to her and they blame God, and God's like, all right, not cool. He say, I'm going to address a snake, and when he addresses the nakash the snake, he talks to him and judges him directly. It's not a bargain. There is no love there because there's no free will.
Speaker 5: And that's a master speaking to his slave.
Speaker 3: Yes, when you look at the Bible, he always he kind of has a tendency to ask humans questions, right, even though it's like when God's walking through the garden, he's looking for him and he's like where are you? Like God knows where you are.
Speaker 4: But you're behind the leaves.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like you're talking to your child, like what did you do? Why did you do that? What did we say about doing that?
Speaker 3: But then when he finds the thing that should know better, there is only statements, pointed statements, no questions, go back and look, no questions. Whenever God talks to a spiritual entity, there's no questions.
Speaker 1: It's statements. He's he's speaking things.
Speaker 4: And they're talking harsh yes' final.
Speaker 3: So I mean you know this idea of like why would an all loving God allow for a planet that is filled with you know, rape and murder and all these terrible things. It's like he set a bunch of things into motion, and he gave us free will, and he went and he just let it all play out. And it's like there is a lot of different attributing factors, our own willingness to engage in self worship and sin instead of choosing God. But also there are these entities that he also gave some sort of high place to and then rebelled against him, and now they are all So it seems like we're the nature of God.
Speaker 4: You're what you're explaining the nature between God, big g God and these small g gods. What is the difference, Well, the difference would be that these things are not number one, not our creators.
Speaker 3: So that's that's like the the I do think they're capable of lying, and I do think that what they seek to do is to pervert, invert God's creation. If they can convince us that we were created as a slave race, it would answer a question why are we so unique here on this planet? But then it would also demoralize us, like, oh, we're not special, we're not meaningful whatsoever. We're actually just slave monkeys meant to harvest gold. But you know a lot of people, they'll they'll tell me, especially on Twitter, oh, you believe in your book and your religion, and you don't believe in the other ones. And it's like, no, I do believe in the other ones. I just think that they're missing some very important key details. Like I believe that the Vedics, you know, the the the Indian religions, are dealing with the real pantheon of blue gods with.
Speaker 1: Multiple arms and shit.
Speaker 3: I believe those entities exist, maybe used to be more physical, certainly do exist in.
Speaker 5: A few creation story. It is fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, So, I mean, I think the same thing with the Greek pantheon. I think they exist. I think that they but you have the nature down. I don't think Zeus created us from clay. I think God created us from dust, and that Zeus is one of the fallen.
Speaker 4: So it's it's well, what does Zeus require from you? And what does God require?
Speaker 3: God sent his own son to die for you. All these other things require that you sacrifice to them. Yeah, that is the key component that's missing with these other religions.
Speaker 1: They all need something for you. They're all harvesting humanity for somebody.
Speaker 5: You're saying this. I actually watched it was like a five minute YouTube video where it was like, all right, every religion on earth, if you were to line them up, and there's a mountain. The peak of this mountain is enlightenment, Heaven, Brahmud, the next out of the state of reincarnation, whatever, whatever you're trying to achieve. The pinnacle goal here is at the very peak of this mountain, and everybody take off. Christians are the only ones that would not step foot on the mountain because we know we will never get there on our own. It's impossible for us as humans to reach that tip the top of the mountain, no way.
Speaker 4: But they keep giving this original sin is yes, that's what.
Speaker 5: We're going into it. We don't have to teach a child how to lie, We don't have to have to teach a child how to steal. We have to teach him to tell the truth and be honest. That's indicative. That's human nature that's built into us. It's okay, God knows he made us that way, but we also accept that that sacrifice that is not asked of us was already paid.
Speaker 3: So I think what we're seeing here when it comes to other religions and Christianity, they're all telling the same story, but there is a lie that it hinges upon that comes from these other things, and you know it's it's really a tale as old as time. If they're going to roll out disclosure and they're going to show us some you know what we.
Speaker 4: Came here to talk about Cliff High December third disclosure. So this is the part I guess the las.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's say that we are moving towards disclosure. Our own government is going to reveal to us that there is some sort of exterior entity outside of humanity and it's playing a role one way or another. Well, what do we have that gives us some idea about what they might be saying? We only have Hollywood, right whatever Hollywood's told us that these things are because otherwise it's been obfuscated and hidden and kind of lied about. But we all have this narrative that we're pretty comfortable with as far as like, are potentially benign space brothers come to stop us from mutually assured nuclear destruction. Maybe they seem to have a real interest in nuclear facilities. Right now, you have this drone incursion over Picatinny Arsenal for the nuclear facilities in New Jersey. If that does go where this guy that I mentioned, Cliff High says that it's going we might be seeing that soon.
Speaker 5: And it was a spiritual thing.
Speaker 3: There's it's a complex thing, right, the Aloheim worship could that's what he calls the Jews.
Speaker 1: He calls the Jews, the Yelo.
Speaker 5: The drones.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I was no, no, no, well, you know, drones, the drones.
Speaker 4: The drones are a precursor. So like again the day of Bohemian Grove. The first day Trump goes on Rogan's show, there's an interview. That is the temporal marker that web bot predicted. It scrapes internet for predictive linguistics, and it turned out that result in two thousand and nine. He didn't know where to put it. I showed you the picture of the remote viewer that did the drawing. He thought it was happening in twenty twenty with the Biden debate. Didn't happen. Turns out it happened in twenty twenty four. That's the temporal market in marker in which thirty nine days later will be shifting into something cold sci fi world, and that will be marked by something cold that he's describing as a melee in the skies, and that's popping off at December third. Was there a melee in the sky's December third? No, But on December third, I can go back to my messages when David was texting me, sending me videos of drones or he was calling them. We were calling them UFOs right away over his hometown in New Jersey. He's getting the shit from Facebook. So I'm like, oh, there's something in the sky. So something popped off December third when this guy said it would happen, and here we are. I think we're on the brink of it. They've already given orders. They're like, shoot these things down. So there's your melee in the skuis And melee is defined as uh.
Speaker 1: I actually have the definition here top. If you haven't put it, please please.
Speaker 5: Do because this have y'all heard the new weapon system America's developed. Now tell me the definition of melee real quick.
Speaker 3: Well, this is going to be I don't think this is going to be playing necessarily into what you're alluding to. But Cliff High this is his given definition of melee. So it's not the actual definition of the word, it's his given one. When command is absent within active contention. So something is happening. There's contention happening, but there's no command structure, and that results in individuated decisions, individuals calling shots where there is no boss above them, and that produces chaos. So essentially, you've chopped the head of the control structure off and nobody is answering to anybody. There's contingency plans, there's all kinds of people trying to fill that power vacuum, and they're just pulling triggers and that's causing chaos.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen, gentlemen, buckle in, brace yourselves, because I don't think that could have been laid out any more perfect. Now again, yeah, for two seconds, two seconds remove extra entities and glowing orbs for just two seconds. I'm not denying that they're there. But this also could be something that the American government's developing for that maybe you just hear me out. They have just successfully test fired the newest bomb and I couldn't tell you the name. It's the XR numbers and letters and stupid. Yeah, basically, what this is is a bomb that is gonna be able to be dropped from either a B fifty two or from a fighter that once it drops, it expands to like five to ten different drones that are all now on a kamikaze mission, geared by AI to attack whatever the fuck that plane just told it to attack. So we have aeronautic combat devoid of command that was sent at one point in time, but once it drops the bomb, those drones are doing the the drone shit right, So that could be used to take out swarms of drones, could be used to take out another fighter, you know what I mean. It could be for whatever reason. But seeing us how the United States just developed a brand new bomb that apparently like it's not something threw together in their basement. They've been working on this shit for a while, apparently, as if they knew that drone swarming was gonna be a thing one day.
Speaker 3: By the way, Eli Musk tweeted about that like two years ago. He said, the future coming drone wars are going to blow people's minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that tracks though, Jacob, That sound like aeronautic melee to you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And this is the thing is like it is extraterrestrial, it is, but it is also governmental. If you look back to when we experienced these the alien phenomenon. It's it was like fifty seven Roswell the nuclear era. All the time around military basis. Whenever there's like a I had n't pulled up before, but there's instances of possible nuclear war where someone's going to press a button and it's like, for at least four instance is where the weaponry has been shut down in some form or fashion by UFO, and that's just documented, that's Project Blue Book.
Speaker 1: So I thought that the UFO armed it. Oh, I think, yeah, it was. It was messing with it, for sure.
Speaker 3: It was like that video where it like shoots a laser beam, like it shoots a beam at at the weapon. But you know, I don't like this sort of language because one element to this drone incursion that is becoming pretty prominent is the idea that there there is missing radioactive material. Nuclear material of some variety came into Newark Port. The shipping container was damaged, opened, and the radioactive material was missing. And people in the know that are in the military say that from their standpoint, the drones appear to be looking for something, and are they using a sort of radar that doesn't require daylight? Right, So whatever they're searching for it's not just on a basic optics it's some sort of a radar. They're searching for traces of something. Butotentially they don't need to operate during the daytime for this, and so all the occursions are happening at night. I mean, there is some that happened in the daytime, but there's also hoaxes.
Speaker 5: It's bipartisan. That's why it's so nerve wracking. Both sides of the aisle, regardless of whatever, are all in on. It's just going with the narrative. There's nobody at the top questioning it. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think that they're I don't think that it is a hoax though. I think that that story actually is right, that the drones are trying to track something, because if you go back to the story.
Speaker 5: The cover ups by parts and not the hoax.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, but if you go back to the story. Have you guys followed Chris Bledsoe. No, I'm not familiar with him.
Speaker 2: So he wrote a book that's well, that's the name of his son's podcast is called Bledsoe said so, But if you Chris Bledsoe his dad, he wrote a book called The Ufo of God and basically like what all these people are seeing, like all these orbs and everything in the sky. Now that shit was happening to him like twelve fourteen, fifteen years ago, and he like, I guess he got a story from this entity that came down in one of these orbs and told him like a prophecy of something that was getting ready to happen. And that prophecy was that towards the end I think it was the end of twenty twenty four, literally, that there would be something that would that would be happening on the East coast, that there could be some kind of chemical or some kind of weapon of mass destruction that would be coming here and that that would happen. But also the orbs, the entities whatever he was speaking with, that they would be there to prevent some kind of weird outbreak.
Speaker 1: And it, dude, it matches up.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that makes me afraid, Jonathan, because I'm like, you create its problem reaction solution, right, uh Agilian dialect.
Speaker 1: And well, he believes that it is.
Speaker 2: God, though I will say that like he believes that he's convers he is a he's a Christian bab.
Speaker 4: He's a guy that has a book called Ufo of God because I'm like looking to this Twitter y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh he's been on Fox News before. Dude, Chris Bless that has been around shows.
Speaker 3: Fucking dude, Baba who is that? Like babushka old psychic lady. She died a long time ago, but she's famous for predicting nine to eleven the death of Princess Diana. She also successfully predicted her own death down to the day. She predicted that we were going to have alien contact in twenty twenty five. Alice Bailey, in conjunction with the works of Helena Blovotsky, came to the conclusion that twenty twenty five was going to be the beginning of a golden Age, which is interesting because that's the same language that Trump is used recently to talk about what's coming. Says that twenty twenty five AD is going to serve as the age of Aquarius, which, if you're paying attention to you know, people who are steeped in the occult, Yeah, the Age of Aquarius has been on the horizon for some time. But also that this moment in time twenty twenty five would be marked by the return of Christ. Somewhere after twenty twenty five. There are a lot of people that are predicting that twenty twenty five is going to be of some sort of consequence two thousand and nine or two thousand and eight in FBI, guy I don't know, is some sort of whistleblower is interviewed. I got to find the video on it, but he's basically saying that this whole alien discussion, he's saying this back in two thousand and eight or two thousand and nine is going to come to a head and finally be revealed in twenty twenty five. So I don't know the exact nature of these things. I have some ideas.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: You know, we're talking about the Hegelian dialect, this idea of like creating a problem, waiting for the public to clamor for a solution, and then providing one to them. Cliff High, the guy who has this predictive program, says that there's going to be two elements of UFOs involved in this. There's going to be a human element drones, and there's going to be two alien factions. One of them is good and one of them is bad. And the bad ones, he said, are likely going to be the grays. And what I find significant about that is, I think the grays or are automatons. I think there are biologics, they're biomechanics. They're not real, they don't have reproductive organs, they don't have emotions. I think they might be suitable for spiritual entities to inhabit to some degree, to be able to execute physical jobs within our realm. But I think that that's pretty much where the buck stops from them. They're just automatons. What would be fascinating is if we do have the good aliens destroy the automatons, who, by the way, we would never accept as saviors because why do they take us against our will in the middle of the night, Why do they experiment on us, Why do they, you know, abduct people who seemingly never come back.
Speaker 1: There's all these horror stories. People are not pumped about abductions, so especially from their aliens.
Speaker 3: Right, so we would never have accepted them as good guys. What if you had these things that belonged to you, that executed all the shit that is your will, but never seeing you do that. They only the humans only see the grays do it. What if You then destroyed the Grays and said, look, we killed the bad guys. We're here to help you, not only from them, but also to stop this nuclear thing. We could be By the way, Cliff thinks that after this happens, all the world religions are going to fall away and consolidate under this, like alien religion. I can't really think of a more impactful thing that you could do to the public. It's like you pull the veil back. There are aliens, there are bad aliens.
Speaker 1: We're on the cusp of nuclear war. Everything is chaos. Who saves us? These guys?
Speaker 3: What do they do?
Speaker 1: They then give us zero point technology. They then help us to you know, elevate.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys have ever seen Childhood's End, where basically aliens show up. They hang out in the skies for some time. They tell us that they're here wishing us well. Everything's good. They give us technology and new systems. We live in a utopia. They will not show themselves to us until a promised date years in the future. And when they finally do show themselves to us, they look like fucking Satan, you know, so big greasy red demons with horns and shit. And I'm not saying that that's what's going to happen here, but we would, especially at this point in the game, everything is so full of turmoil and uncertainty. If you dial that up any more, and you gave us real shit to fear on a real horizon that's in the near future, and then we had this savior force roll in.
Speaker 1: I hope to God that's not what we're rolling towards, because it would work so well.
Speaker 2: Isn't that But isn't that exactly what happened around like kind of like it rhymes a little bit what happened like two thousand years ago, right like, there seemed to be some kind of entity that came from the sky or the heavens, and there was some kind of savior that brought everybody together.
Speaker 1: Right like, it seems like the story is repeating.
Speaker 3: You'll get these elements if you look at this long enough and you believe, if you look at things through the lens of these entities are real and they are the fallen, you'll notice what they like to do. And what they like to do is take things that are God's laws and principles and flip them on their head.
Speaker 4: So at the beginning of at the beginning of the Tribulation, which is a kind of like when all this stuff is going to pop off, they're going to erect that Third Temple, and that's when they'll start some forms of sacrifice which were specifically asked to not happen anymore after the New Covenant. So this is again it's like, what are they gonna ask me? And Jesus asked for you to worship, but he doesn't ask for your sacrifice. He did that for you, So it's like it again, it's this is the complete opposite.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, look at Hitler's Germany as far as what would happen if okay, Germany was in shambles, no answer. There's this one dude that was saying a lot of really powerful shit and he got people on their side. Next thing, you know, we have an entire occult following and they're trying to take over the world. Right, Okay, in the end times, we're gonna have one world government, one world currency, one world religion. What do y'all think now, For the longest time, humans have thought that that meant nuclear war and from the ashes there's gonna be a slave and a master type of dynamic or they thought it something along those lines. But is it crazy to think that some at least letting us believe that they are aliens comes down, sets up themselves to be the hierarchy here gives us technology. Now all countries answer to them. We no longer have borders because it's no longer our land. We are completely under them here because without them, we wouldn't be doing anything we're doing. Cut to a couple of decades down the road. We only are accepting alien dollars. We're only speaking alien language. We're only talking about the alien holidays because American culture is so antiquated. Dude, are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Jacob?
Speaker 5: Let me talk in the Red, White, and Blue bro caw Is twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Geez. So here's what web bot predicts about sci Fi World, because you just basically read my show notes here. Number one, the introdution, the introduction of zero point energy. This is it's not a prediction, this is just what So again, it predicts Donald Trump, pivotal moment, Melee and the Skies introducing sci fi World. Sci Fi World entails introduction of zero point energy, an intergalactic network. So the concept it's like a concept of a cosmic web or the Akashik records.
Speaker 1: Have you ever hearch is the galactic Federation of Light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this shit, this s gay shit. This is what it's introducing, and most importantly, the revival of an ancient, ancient language. And it goes as far as to deduce that the name of the language is going to be Hurrian or something like it, which is a near Near Eastern language that's tied to metaphysical understanding. It's modern day Turkey.
Speaker 3: If you look at in a Nocchian But yeah, it's if you look at it up, it's on like uniform tablets. It's like that old kind of a deal. But yeah, I mean that's just to me, it feels like that's right on the horizon. And you know what's interesting, It's like I just listed all these people, right, Alice Bailey and Helena Blovotsky and Donald Trump is saying we're going towards a golden age, and all these people are predicting something for the year twenty twenty five. It doesn't matter where you come from. If it's Christian, or it's narcissism, or it's you know, some other form of everything is kind of pointing to like this moment as being something really significant. And I recognize that I've I've been a conspiracy theorists for a long time. There are certain moments coming past everybody drink. I've been since I was sixteen years old. There are certain moments that come in past, right, Like twenty twelve was a big one. We were all kind of hype focused in on that, or like the Y two K scandal, there's, yeah, twenty But there's something about this moment where, like it's not just chatter on the Internet, it's like historical you know, people in the no mystics throughout time all pointing to this one moment, and not only pointing to this one moment, but they're all saying something very similar about aliens, potentially aliens, the return of Christ, this Golden Age, the age of Aquarius.
Speaker 1: Like this is it's a very pivotalle something very pevotal moment there.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that's the other thing too, Yeah, the Caliyuga, which by the way, is supposed to end by fire. It's a spiritual and intellectual low point that we're in. Yuga just means age Collie is a vaded god, but it ends by fire, which is interesting because in the Bible it says that when God judges the world, it won't be by water again, he promised not to do that next time, it will be by fire. So I think a lot of these things are all pointing to the same exact moment. But once again, it's like the nature of the moment is the most important thing. We're going to go through something, and depending on what your point of view is, it will vindicate your beliefs. That's what's really fascinating about this time that we're in. It has this ability to vindicate your beliefs if you are well read enough, because I think a lot of casual Christians are going to fall away, a lot of them. A lot of casual Muslims are going to fall away because they don't have you know, we have extra canonical texts that give us all this extra potentiality. It's not something that you should put all your stock in, but it does give you a lot of interesting things that you On my viewpoint as a Christian, which is a non religious Christian, I don't go to church. I think that the church has dropped the ball in many ways. I don't feel uncomfortable with this at all. We were able to see this coming and it never jived or fucked up anything that I suspected was true.
Speaker 1: It all kind of goes along. So I think this will be the truth for a lot of people. The only thing is is the nature of it.
Speaker 4: Well, there's only one truth, right, There's like there's ultimately this is not like a postmodern idea.
Speaker 5: That's why so many people disagree with you, bro that there's not just one truth. I mean, it's well, the problem.
Speaker 1: Is is there's not just one truth. If you think that things that rhyme with the truth are the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something is more true than than the other though. I so, yeah, these things can be true, and I'll grant people this all day long, but there's one thing that is more true than the other. And we're at We've been scraping and searching for that thing. I think we found it. Some people disagree, and that's fine, but we're I'm still continuing to look, and the more we continue to look, the closer I get to what I think is the truth. And that just happens to be God. So that's like that's where this is leading me.
Speaker 5: Right, But those ultimate truth though, because like two fighters enter the ring believing they are the champion, there is going to be one of them that is more true than the other.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry that that doesn't feel right.
Speaker 2: But up until up and till that point, everybody, it is all just belief, and there is no way of absolutely knowing, Like there's faith, there's belief, right, Like you can put your faith in your belief into certain religious understandings and philosophies and stuff like that, but it is you have to understand, like there's a difference between having faith and like almost seeing it as absolutely real. Like I understand the concept of faith. I have faith and a lot of shit, but like there is a concept of faith that almost allows you to believe that it actually is real until something else happens that then you might change your faith. But I think that faith faith in fact, they don't always coincide, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: Find facts, you should change your faith, you should you should adjust your belief based off of things that you find along the way, which.
Speaker 3: By the way, to that point, like I said, I've been doing this for a long time. I was not religious at all. I wasn't raised religious. I wasn't introduced to Christianity as a child. Thereby I had no baggage.
Speaker 4: I was kicked out of the last church that I went to for my backstory, but go ahead, Dave Sollow.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just saying that when I got to probably about thirty years old, I had an experience like a spiritual one, as a very negative one, but it allowed me, or rather it didn't allow me to suspect that the spiritual realm was real. I was concrete in that I was made definitively aware that there are entities. And then what that did and said, if there's one side of the coin that is these negative entities, then maybe the other side of the coin is these positive entities.
Speaker 1: And the way that I got this to go away was by calling on Christ.
Speaker 3: And so I understand that within the gnostic not even necessarily gnostic, but occult studies, this idea of an aggregor exists, the idea that you could put so much faith in something that it could defend you potentially from these other things that seemingly exist but.
Speaker 1: Aren't independent of your own fear of awareness.
Speaker 3: I do think that there's a lot of truth to that, but there are really important details that need to be examined. And so what happened is I wouldn't allow myself to treat Jesus Christ as not a real man. And because of that, I felt indebted to him for having saved me and my family from this experience. And that created a sort of a loyalty in me where I decided to as as somebody who's been doing this. The Bible's always been there, but I've not really given it the do that it deserves. And honestly, for me, for my half of Nephluin Death Squad, you are watching me in real time, give the Bible it's due, to give it a fair look with no bias, no cultural loaded shit where I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, Christianity is this, or Christianity is that.
Speaker 3: I recognize that here in America you can get on stage, put a mic in your hand and dunk on Jesus Christ to the sound of a round of applause. So I recognize I don't need to do any ridiculing here that's already been done. Let me just look at this thing as I would look at any other information. And starting at thirty years old, for the past four years now, it's just been vindication after vindication after vindication. And what's crazy is all my previous years of being a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 1: Play in perfectly.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is these concerns do get addressed, these weird spiritual principles, all this occulted information. It is addressed if you don't look at it in the very gay, truncated version that you get from the church where it's just like be as Jesus and pay your tithes and show up on Sunday and be a good Christian. That is not at all what I do. And so I have found that it's very much like a key, like you would have a legend, and that legend allows you to understand a map. This is so integral to understanding all all the conspiracies and all the spiritual shit that we go through. And I just want to say, for a dismount, there are a lot of things that you learn within narcissism, within the different occult aspects. And you're researching this person and Alice Bailey and Alister Crawley and all these different things, and you don't have to throw that away. You'll find that it actually plays very well with what the Bible says and that you can start to flesh out a much larger picture, where where previously I had chunks of the puzzle that were no longer, that weren't connected to each other. Yet, the Bible was that connective tissue. It brought all of it together. I was not a lifelong Christian. I was a lifelong conspiracy theorist. That's totally different, and I still am. I didn't have to throw anything away.
Speaker 2: Hey, I can appreciate that. I mean, I'm not a Christian, but I can appreciate, like I understand that there is a lot to be had, Like there's a lot to gain from devoting your life to Jesus, Like you see it all throughout. How many different testimonies do you need to hear? Like it absolutely changes peace people's lives whenever you completely, you know, devote yourself to something like that.
Speaker 3: And and so I don't.
Speaker 2: I never, you know, I never try to dunk on Christianity or anything like that. I mean, you know, I fuck with Jacob from time to time with it, but it's all in good love territory, you know. But I'm happy that you found that, dude. I'm happy that you're looking at it, and and it does really all play into it. I'm happy, you know, you brought in the gnosticism and the the occult and all that stuff, and you're really just looking at it for what it is. Because there are different perspectives that view the world in very different ways. And if you're just a Christian and you can't you know, compare and contrast a little bit with other people's beliefs, then you're really only ever going to have one perspective. And that one perspective might get you to the end zone, but it's going to be You're gonna be fumbling and bumbling, you know, just like fucking John Madden was saying the whole way.
Speaker 1: And it's good to really like know the enemy.
Speaker 2: If you believe that all the Gnostics and all the occults and all the witchcraft and all the say you know, the Satanic and LUCIFERI and all that shit, if you yeah, I think that it could it could work.
Speaker 1: And so I get it.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a total retards version of what I'm about to say, but it's the only one I have to offer. It's almost like Jesus Christ was wiping the slate clean. It was like a cheat code it was like, so these entities, ourselves and these other things we have free will, they integrated with us. They fell, and the world became incredibly messy. And there might have even been a time in the past where these studies of certain things is you know how now Christians would be like, don't look at astrology, don't look at numerology, don't look at these things.
Speaker 1: They're of the devil. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: I think it might be.
Speaker 5: Sure there's a Satanic cult that's following a certain star for a certain reason.
Speaker 3: Sure, fine, right, right, But what I'm saying is that they don't have the ability to create. They only have the ability to invert. And I think what's happened is they have inverted and perverted all of these systems that we would call magic if we got a good look at them. And they've been around forever, and we probably used to use them to a large degree. Everything got incredibly messy. And the Amish see electricity as witchcraft.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: And we just did a story on we just did an episode on on the Mormons, and you know, they're basically like, it's like Christian mysticism, not the Mormons.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry the Latter day Saints. Is that the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So in many ways they're they're dealing with like they're dealing with the Philosopher's Stone and all this other crazy they're.
Speaker 5: Like, now, Christian fanfic that went way to far.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I do think that I think a lot of these things do exist, but we're retarded, Like human beings are so fucking retarded. And I think that Jesus Christ was a simplification. It's like, look, the path to heaven, the path to getting back into God's good graces, has become so convoluted and so messy. We were given this one clear cut path. Believe that he came and he died for your sins, and he is the way to the Father.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's actually it's actually quite comical. Like if you do read the Bible through the Old Testament, it's like God's like a god, these people retarded. I gotta kick him out. And then he's like, well, I'll just give you, like here here's some guidance, and they're like, nah, you fuck that up. Here's here's some rules. You fuck that up. I put him on stone. You got it wrong again. Here's the book of Deuteronomy got it wrong, and then you're like, you know what, I'm just gonna really boil this down for you, like my son, he's got to die. That's how dumb you are and super simple, like real shit.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't just the Jews, although yeah, the story center around them, but like equate that to any group of humans ever. If they get hooked up and they get really wealthy, really powerful, whatever, they make it fuck up and they crumble. Every civilization has gone up, up, up, fucked up? How did you wrong?
Speaker 1: Put you?
Speaker 3: You don't put your faith in man because it's what we do over and over again. So I do think that, like you don't have to throw out all this stuff. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't agree in practicing it.
Speaker 3: But it's like you think that, uh, Pythagoras, when he came to the idea that like this entire realm could boiled down to numbers, that that was nonsense. I don't think it's nonsense. I also don't think it's indicative of like simulation theory either. Simulation theory pisses me off because it's like, oh, because of our limited ability to create games like Fortnite, we can recognize that the way in which we manipulate code almost mirrors itself in this realm that we inhabit thereby in our like this grand video game. Yeah, in our grand understanding of things, this must be just like Fortnite. This must be a simulation. So you mean to tell me that this realm was created and that that insinuates as there's a creator. No, shit, that's been what Christianity is telling you for the longest time. That this is not the last place that we're going to be. There is something beyond this, and this realm seems to be I would agree with people who suggest it's like a it's like a proving ground. You know, we're here to suss things out, to develop, to make decisions, to have the free will to make decisions. I don't think that when we die, we experience like ego death and we return to a central consciousness. I don't think that God gave us the diversity that we have from one person to another. I think we retain a lot of who we are and we go to some other place and we still proceed as individuals. But to reduce it to something that resembles grant that thought, oh five, because we can make grant that thought O. Five is like, it's just limited human beings using limited language once again to describe something that's above and beyond. But simulation theory gives you the air of arrogance, of intellectual you know, achievement that you figured it all out. It's like, no, dude, that's reductive.
Speaker 2: You could actually say, but you see the number sequences you still I'm not saying that's wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that to call it simulation theory sounds so reductive.
Speaker 4: It is. It is, though, because it is all frequency and vibration. I mean, like this this desk is vibrating at a certain frequency in order for it to become solid. So this is like numbers attached to this. But it's so like he's saying, to deduce it, like to reduce it down to a video game is ridiculous. There's a creator. There is a pattern to how shit is made.
Speaker 3: And I think it's like if the Bible attributes a personality set to God and says that God created this entire thing and created us and this is why we're here in YadA YadA, YadA, and you look at that and you go, no, very gay, And then you look over to simulation serie that says the same thing out of Stephen Hawking's mouth, and you're like, that is the way, you know, And it's like, we still don't have a grasp on it. But it's funny because that story has already been told for a long time and we just reinvent shit.
Speaker 1: There's nothing new under the sun?
Speaker 3: Can I we name it something different and then we claim intellectual superiority, you know, having identified it, it's fucking retarded.
Speaker 1: Can I ask y'all something have?
Speaker 2: Have y'all ever worked at like a like a local restaurant, not like a big chain, but like a local restaurant, a local store, anything that was local that had like an owner and then a general manager and then you know, assistant managers and shit like that. Right, Well I did. I worked at this place called Rittolo's and it was in Prairieville. They had a couple of other stores, but it's mainly like a Louisiana pizza shop, right and.
Speaker 1: Right right, and every so.
Speaker 2: Often, I mean once in a blue moon, maybe once a year, you would see the owner come in and basically it was just there to lay down the law, like he didn't really appreciate all the good things you were doing, but he would jump your ass if you were doing something wrong, and it was kind of like, you know, it was like you grew to not like that person, so you you were you always. You would always keep in your mind, like God, I hope that I'm not here the day he comes back, you know. And but then you had your general managers and your assistant managers in your front of house and your back of house like leads and stuff like that. Then you just had the regular employees. And I feel like, just me personally, I feel like how religious people view the creator or God is kind of that owner that really only comes by every so often, and really whenever he comes around, it's it's kind of like you don't want to see that because then it's probably the end of the world and it's gonna be starting all over again. It's gonna be bringing her some kind of disease or great flood, or he's gonna kill a lot of people because you shouldn't have been doing it this kind of way. And I feel like that that's not necessarily correct. I don't want to I'm I don't agree with that. What I'm saying is that. I think that some people look at it like that, that there is some kind of overall, overarching kind of person that created this thing that is kind of in control but not really around very often. But then you know, you get into certain scripture and everything, and it says that, you know, God is the alpha in the omega, He's the beginning, he's the end, He's the omnipotent, omnipresent literally always around whatever you look at, whatever you see around you, also within you is God. Right, So it's not necessarily that owner that is only sometimes around. It's that literally, everything you see around here is God's creation. There is nothing that has ever existed that isn't God's creation. Can we agree on that, sure?
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: So why is it that we are trying to I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I question a lot of the understandings of God in saying that, like, oh, well, you know, he created us this way and then he had to kill his son, and he tried to he tried to, you know, tell you on the tablets, he tried to tell you through certain scripture, and you couldn't get it. Well, I mean, whose fault is it that were retarded in the first place?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, whose fault is it that, like we couldn't get it and that we had to go through all these things in the first place. Satan, That's Satan's fault. But also hold on, hold on, if God created everything, kind of created Satan too. And also I do want to point this out too, And I'm not chitting on the religion or anything. I'm just trying to show the different perspective here, the idea that demons could exist and Satan exists, and all these like very fucked up like biblical beings or titles or whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 1: They always all seemed to.
Speaker 2: Draw everybody back to the religion anyway, So you kind of could look at him as contractors for God, right, Like in a weird way. How many times have somebody been like, you know, they've been haunted by a demon, they had this weird, demonic fucking you know experience, and it's like, well, you know, you're kind of proving the point. And you know, whenever we had the Brian from the demon erasers on, he thought the same exact thing. He was like, like, all the actions that you're carrying out right now, it's only causing me to want to follow this religion more in the first place. So like all the good and all the bad, couldn't we just say that it's all God in the first place.
Speaker 5: So hold on now to your restaurant example, and it's going to tie into the point here. In high school, my first job, completely under the table, illegal as fuck, was at this place called Dutchess, Okay, great little steakhouse. The owner of it, mister dutch Okay solid. It was a bit of an asshole, but he ran a good kitchen and he could fucking grill the best steak I've ever had in my life, be honest with you. I was working there as a busboy, and in high school, I'm sixteen years old. I couldn't give a fuck less about anything because I'm a high school kid. And long story short, there was a night where I had something I had to do. I don't know the salads, trash dish, who fucking knows, right, but whatever the case was, it was subpar and it was under the standard, and he had said something to me about it, and it was he was being a dick about this. My response is what made him be a dick next okay, and he said, hey, you know how we do this here. I need you to make this better. And I said something along the lines of like, uh, I mean yeah, but I mean it's good and then like, what difference does it make? It's good enough? Son? That man snatched me by my collar brought me to the front of that restaurant and pointed the sign says whose name is on that fucking sign? Boy? And I said it's the Duchess. Is that Jacob's? Is that your shit? And I said, no, sir, He said that salad is at Dutchess. My name is on that fucking salad, not yours. You're gonna make it to standard or you're gonna get the fuck and it will bro I'm talking. It was my first proper ash chewing, which I needed and I deserved and I got. I got my peepy slide for that one.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: He actually docked my pay a little bit to make a point, but at the Christmas party actually gave it back because the whole thing. But it's other point. I take that to this realm. Okay, is this our world? This is God's fucking world. He made this shit. He told us a standard to keep. Now it's up to us if we want to keep this standard and keep these rules and do as he asks of us. Otherwise we can get the fuck because regardless, this is God's and that's just the way it is.
Speaker 4: The fact that he doesn't is it shows you like you're talking about like unending kindness, like like you know, if we want to attribute things like childhood cancer to him, it's like the fact that he's just smite you off the earth the second that you know, Billy Carson goes on talking shit about it.
Speaker 5: It's that I'm like, it's to further my point, the reason I didn't get fired because his son, little Dutch, stuck his neck out for me.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So to further my point, I do think.
Speaker 5: Almost like he gave us a pass on all the shit that he knows we're gonna do because we're that sixteen year old dumb ass. Yes, and he actually sent his son on behalf of us because he did it. We didn't ask our son. Thankfully, we don't need to have Jesus in that regard. He sent him to earth for us. We just have to acknowledge that and follow them.
Speaker 3: I would say too, that the point is that there's something else beyond this right, like this is important and the decisions that you make here are incredibly important. But you notice how what you do develops you spiritually in your personality. I don't think that there is I mean, maybe there is another way. Maybe we could have just been made, you know, perfect in our knowledge, in our wisdom. But instead he gave us the ability to develop as children, and I mean like children as we inhabit this realm. Right, It's like, ideally we are becoming what we're supposed to be, becoming wiser and better as human beings. I think we'll leave this place and for all the horror that we'll have seen, that'll kind of be extinguished once we realize like, oh, it is okay. I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but it is okay. And I think that where we go after this, we are going to retain a lot of the way we developed here, the lessons, the love that we developed. And I think that that is incredible that he gave us the ability to do this instead of just making us perfect, And he allowed us to crawl and then walk and then run and then develop into something and go through this fucking this epic saga. You know, this physical realm that we inhabit and the history that we developed as a human being, and also what's on the horizon, if we truly are going to see incredible things in our lifetime. I think we'll get to a place after this where it's like gratitude is going to be the only thing that we can express, like thank you for putting me in front of my wife and my son, and thank you for all the hard times but also the beautiful times, and thank you for allowing me to bear witness to this unbelievable shit as it unfolded. And then I think that's kind of just the beginning of another story.
Speaker 4: But it's like to go to a small story and I actually got to run in a minute. But for Bohemian Grove, that was a hard event to pull off. We had people, I mean so many people. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. And there was a point like a week before, maybe two weeks before, I looked at David and I was like, I don't know if we should do this because at everything that I was doing, at every single point, there was resistance meeting me and it didn't make any sense. And I'm like, all right, listen, I don't want to be the guy that says this is a spiritual attack, but like, my dog just died of a random heart cancer and this is a hell. I was like, this shit is like I'm like, this is out of control at this point. And I basically we were at the point where like we could cancel it, and we decided not to because I'm like, if we'd cancel it, we'll never do it, We'll never get around to doing this. And I think it's important to do for the community that we're trying to build and all that. But I said all that because after it was done, you know, no matter what the result, we did what we had to do. We had some audio issues, but I think everyone had a good time, and I'm like, I'm so glad I did it, and I think it was a bigger success than it actually probably was because of the the perseverance that we had to was it because of the opposition that we faced it every single step of the way. And still we were like, fuck you, I'm doing this thing, you know, Like I was talking to God. I was like, hey, listen, you know, there was things in my life that were going completely haywire upside down. I was like, at one point I actually said, Hey, that's enough, Like, I get it. I'm not supposed to do this thing, or you know, maybe I am supposed to do this thing, but there's obstacles in my way. But that's enough. I'm doing this anyway. I'm committed now and kind of cleared up. We pulled it off. But yeah, without life, without these obstacles and without this strife, is like, what's it worth living?
Speaker 3: This is all?
Speaker 1: Are we all parents here, Jonathan? Are your parents?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I have two kids, So okay, Because I think we've been looking at this from like an US centric point of view, and I think that maybe looking over to God, if God truly did love us to the extent that he sent his only son to die for us, let's take that at face value.
Speaker 1: God loves the shit out of us. Your own child.
Speaker 3: Would you rather they just came out prebated, full of wisdom and intelligence, fully developed? Or is the journey that they go through as much of a blessing for you to bear witness too as it is for them to go through? And I think that sometimes we turn God and I used to do this. How could we know the nature of God? How could we project our own understanding of man onto this creator entity, and I used to be more comfortable with the idea that he was maybe like a cloud of energy that all consciousness returned to when you died, because I don't fucking know. Probably thank you Sci Fi for that. But I think that there's a fractal nature to reality. When you look at a microscopic level, it emulates who's to grow. And I think that God is showing you his nature. So I think in some ways, you can look at yourself as a parent and what you want for your kids, and how you do value the hardship, especially when they overcome and learn from it, and I think we can kind of project those values onto God, I think pretty safely actually, just given that fractal nature of reality, as above so below is a spiritual truism. It's a reality of this realm. And I think that so often what He actually wants for us is left out of the conversation. I think he wants us to grow. I think he wants to see us grow. I think he wants us to grow with him. I think he wants us to talk to him. I think he wishes we would just fucking talk to him.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get that, but.
Speaker 2: Isn't it kind of an illusion of free will? Like the idea, yes, are we free to go about and do whatever the hell we want? Yeah, yeah, for sure, Like you can if you want to be a pedophile, go ahead and do it. You want to be a rapist, a killer, or whatever, you go ahead and do it. Like that's free will. God gave you that right. But like, ultimately it's almost like it's an illusion of free will because you can do all that in the meantime, but in the end, there's your free will that allowed you to be able to do all those negative things or just not believe. By the way, it's not even just as simple as being like those horrible things. If you don't believe, you will be treated as the same way, in the same respect that a rapist and a pedophile and a murderer and like shit like that, you'll be treated the same exact way.
Speaker 1: Once you get to the end. Till recently and I learned that that wasn't the case.
Speaker 4: It's like, now we're talking about what hell is, and I think what you were describing why I joked in the beginning of this episode about what hell is that You're like, it's this infinite void, this darkness, and it freaked you the fuck out, and maybe you should talk with him. He's a he's really good. He has this theory about the speed of light and how God is kind of like getting a little further away in the speed of light is kind of going town, which makes our physical constitution and among other things like degree rapidly. So if God is light, if he is the sun, if he's like raw all these stories, hell means that you are not next to him, you are away from him. And if there's no light, then you are in this infant And I think that that you know, it's it's torture in it. It's like it's like, yeah, you know, pedophiles go there, rapists go there, murderers go there, people who don't. But then it's like, hey, why would I want to live next to this guy. I didn't know him, I never spoke with him. Would you want to come and move into my house? Like we had, We've had a couple of conversations. I'm like moving. You'd be like, no, that's fucking crazy. I don't know you. And I'd say the same thing to you, like I don't really know you. Like that you can't live with my kids. I don't know you, And it's just a side effect of like, hey, if I am the light and you are far from me, you're going to be in something so dark and cold that it's going to feel like you're burning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think that a lot of hell has been our own, the interpretation of it has been our own butchering. Okay, But I do think that there are levels of severity. And I think that hell is like top is saying it's distance from God. I think that is really what hell is. And I think that even on the heaven aspect, it's very clear. Scripture says, right, there's two thrones of judgment in the end, and one of them is Jesus is thrown. And that is more or less like, well, you've been saved, you believed in me, But to what degree will you have nice things in this afterlife? And then I think the same thing. So remember what I was saying about the fractal nature of reality as above so below. We as human beings create pretty complex systems, especially complex systems for punishment. There are varying levels of sentences that you can endure. There's various levels maximum you know, security, prisons and isolation and all these different things. I think that once again, through our limited understanding, we have screwed these concepts up. Why would we be so capable of creating something so nuanced and structured and tiered, but God would not. And so I don't think that it is as simple as and I'm not saying this is what you're saying, Jonathan, but like some people do look at it as like you're gonna be boiling next to Hitler in a fiery pit, and I go, that's kind of cartoon shit.
Speaker 1: I think that there is a lot more nuance to it.
Speaker 3: And I mean, look, there are people even that say that hell is a temporary place, and I don't know how true that is, but I just know that we send people to prison temporarily. I would not be surprised if by the end of this thing we will find that we have grossly misinterpreted God and his word, and that the systems and places that we will see after this will look very similar to what we do, but on a grandiose level. And I think we're going to face palm the shit out of ourselves when we fucking die, just in the way that we've reduced this because the more that I look into it, the more new wants to get and the more I don't think that that like you know, it's like that as above, so below is supposed to be like a BOTHAMTT principle, right, And I don't think that that is true. I think it was a principle that was co opted and inverted. But I think it's just a universal truism about where we reside in this realm. And it's even the same thing when people go, well, Jesus, Christ is actually an analog or analogy rather for the Sun. And see what happens is the sun rests on this thing called the celestial crux, and it stays there for three days, and then after the third day it moves from that place in the sky and the days become longer. Thus you know the return of the sun or the resurrection. Also, Jesus is just a metaphor for the thirty three vertebrae that you have in your spine. And Christ is actually Christos, which is an oil that is in your spine. And if you, through some sort of meditation, can manage to migrate this oil to your pineal gland, you will become an ascended Master like Jesus Christ. And I hear when I hear that is that God and Jesus Christ are echoed through so much of this reality. That does not mean that Jesus Christ is just an analogy for oil, or that Jesus Christ is just an analogy for the sun. I look at that, and I go this universe emulates, it echoes God's will on the macro and on the micro and you will find him wherever you look. And so I think that on that level, when you die, whether or not it comes to Hell, I think that fractal nature still exists there, and I think that it'll just be very similar to systems that we have here. And then you'll have to ask yourself the question, was it ever our intention to create this system? Or do we have that little spark of divine because God did create us and so we move in His will in so many ways.
Speaker 2: It definitely seems right. Like the interpretation factor, I mean, look at it. How many different religions are there that are stemming off of Christianity in the first place. There's always going to be different interpretations. And I think that you are right as far as you know. The there's certain like emulating factors, whether you're looking up in the stars and you're trying to read the the skyclock, as Crow Triple seven calls it, or if you're trying to understand science and you get into the cristos and how it's rising up the spine, and then you get into certain you know, Vedic understandings, and it all kind of does say the same thing. And so that's, honestly, that's why I say, I'm kind of like the fucking the coexists bumper sticker, Like I believe that there is remnants of truth within all of them. And I think that if you're really this is just my own personal interpretation, I think that if you are putting more eggs in one specific basket, that's what causes you to kind of distance yourself from you know, your brothers and your sisters, and your neighbors and your parents and anybody who has a different, you know, understanding than you you're distancing yourself from. And I think that God wants the exact opposite of that. God wants us all to come together. God wants us to treat our neighbor as ourselves and stuff like that. And so I think that you know, that there's there's more than one way to skin a cat here, and I am with it.
Speaker 4: That's what pushed me away from Christianity in general because my mother I don't even remember what scripture, but same sort of thing. We were closer with our family and she became a Christian and she had to turn her life around. So that means that you can't break bread with the sinner. And I'm like, well that's uncle, what uncle Andy?
Speaker 5: You know, it's like I'm still gonna know Jesus ate with the horrors.
Speaker 4: Exactly like we do Brohemian Grove with the trannies. Like really listen, man, I've I just I come off abrasive and stuff. But like one of the things that I value most in what I'm able to do now is just like this community. It's beautiful. Like I want to talk with everybody and I want everyone to kind of like be involved here. If you believe what I believe, that's that's great. As long as you're not like shitting on me, like really trashing me, like in a mean way.
Speaker 1: You do have to be a little bit.
Speaker 3: Not defensive, but a little bit more convicted in your alignment with God. And what I mean by that is like there is one hundred percent to Jonathan's point, I don't even want to say a nugget of truth. There's a lot of truth to all these different religions. Imagine though, for a moment, you worked your ass off, you made a house for your wife and your son, and you bought them all these things, and you put food on the table, and you've gone above and beyond to create something of value for those that you love, and for whatever reason, they keep thanking Uncle Terry, and it's like, no, motherfucker I did this. And I think that's why the first commandment is like not having any other gods before me. The mistake that others are making, and albeit they are surrounded by a lot of truth, is they are attributing this creation to something else. Just from my own point of view, I would have to sit down my family again and again and be like, I am the one who's making the things for you. Okay, this is not the doing of Uncle Terry, you know. And it honestly hurts a lot that you would say that this is somebody else's doing and not mine. And I would resent greatly anyone who would step into my home and claim that they built it, and I think that that is the core of the issue. I don't hate other people and their other religions at all, and I always tell people it's like, no, I do believe that you're right about a lot of things, and you are seeing these you know, spiritual principles and entities and.
Speaker 1: Things like that.
Speaker 3: But you are in God's house and you are telling me that as Zazel made it, and that is where the core of the problem is. So yeah, no, definitely, I think God does want us to come together, but that certainly does not mean to then falsely at true his creation to something else just because your brother does.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Well, I know, I get it. I appreciate you know the perspectives here, and I think that we all learn a little bit when there are varying perspectives, right, Like, you don't want to be in one of those echo chambers that is everybody's just like sucking each other's dick and fucking deep throat in each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, you said exactly what I believe, So now I like you a lot more. Like I don't want to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: I want to be around people that have different perspectives that can broaden my awareness and broaden my understanding of exactly the nature of our reality. Like I love those kinds of you know, those kinds of conversations. So I appreciate you guys coming on. And this is why our show does really well. Me and Jacob, we don't agree on a lot of the same shit, and that's that's what's cool about it, is that you can disagree and still Jacob my best friend for life. There is not a single person that I would trust more in this life than Jacob. And even though we have very different perspectives, due it's all love.
Speaker 1: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: And so I you know, that's why I appreciate you guys coming on, sharing your perspective, sharing your understandings, and all the research that you guys have done. Like this is beautiful what we're doing here in this podcast world. It's not controlled, it's not constricted. We are free to speak our own mind and we're also free to fucking get along. And that's that's what's great about this, especially coming out of the holiday season, right like, this is the good shit right here.
Speaker 5: I do not expect this episode to go this way. I'm not lie. We touched on all the shit today, good God.
Speaker 1: Jacob, are aren't we isn't there precedent for wrestling with God? And is that not what we're doing here?
Speaker 5: My my namesake, as a matter of fact, allegedly at one point in time, did have a physical altercation with God. Yeah, although although a lot of scholars believe it was more of an angelic figure on behalf of God.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Whatever. Yes, that's that is a thing, and that's the whole point. We are not supposed to if you read the Bible cover to cover and just accept everything like yep, good time, bro, you're fucking psycho. There are so many things in there that need so oh much more clarification. Yeah, And that's the thing. We as humans wrestle with this. We wrestle with our own conscience. We wrestle with the spirit realm, we wrestle with the physical realm. We wrestle with what happens if dot dot dot after dot dot dot to every flavor and culture you could think, and at the end of it, if we stay the course, if we do the most that we can do, and I don't mean project that we're doing the most that we can do, if we actually can lay our heads down at night and say that I gave today one hundred and ten percent of doing the most morally, the most, physically, the most whatever. If you give it your all, and you do it in the name of Jesus, then it's gonna work. You're gonna It's how It's like literally a cheat coat.
Speaker 3: I think we were immersed in what, in hindsight, will be the greatest mystery we've ever been subjected to, and I think God wants us to try to cut through that and understand him.
Speaker 1: I think that that is a huge part of this.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you, are you guys not having the time of your life doing this?
Speaker 3: It's such ah, my gosh, best job ever head exactly, and especially as time moves forward and things get crazier, it is the best job in the world.
Speaker 5: Bro. I literally have a Christmas party. Was just talking to a guy I used to work with him long story shories my wife's cousins, so I see him at family functions and he's like, so, you still doing your little podcast.
Speaker 1: It was like my little podcast, Yeah, I've been putting some respect on my name.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, because he was shitting on me back when we worked together on shift and I was still working two jobs trying to build this thing to you know what I mean. So, yeah, he saw that side of it, and he's like, wait, how do you have that much to talk about? I'm like, dude, we're over six hundred episodes and I don't know if you've seen the news lately, but they keep making shit for us to talk about. You could look ten years previously and they had more shit to talk about than that. We've never heard of. You want to talk about a thousand years ago. Yeah, we're like, we're never gonna stop.
Speaker 3: I think that God enjoys it when you when you seek him. And I think that like Jonathan right here saying, you know, he's not a Christian or anything like that, but he does appreciate the view. I think that God looks at him, probably with tremendous favor, just because it's like if you created all of this, and and then you're looking to mankind and like there are there are some of them don't even seem to give a shit about knowing what created is most of them, Yeah, most of them don't give a shit about anything that's going on. They don't, they don't seem to want to know. And then there are people like us who are chasing this constantly and constantly having to readjust and reassess and check in on our old beliefs and do they make sense anymore?
Speaker 1: Do they hold water?
Speaker 3: And I just think if that was me and I created this and I kicked it off every time I saw one of them light up with like what the fuck is going on here and start.
Speaker 1: Thinking, I'd be like, what's grow Let's true.
Speaker 3: So I just want to say that there is no part of me because I think that I've found the truth that looks at like Jonathan or somebody like Jonathan as lesser. I look to you like, there's my homie also trying to figure this shit out, and that's what we're called to do, I think.
Speaker 4: So I'm kind of glad you're doing it that way because I'm like, if I'm missing something and you find it, like fucking tell me, dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, I also appreciate its something.
Speaker 2: I also appreciate that there didn't there's nothing but fucking time while we're here to be figuring this stuff out in the first place.
Speaker 1: Like it's not a race.
Speaker 2: I mean, who knows I could get to eighty five years old and be like, holy shit, the Nephelum Death Squad and Jacob fucking got had figured out way long ago, and for some reason it took me sixty seventy eighty years to get to this point. Like I think that, you know, and if you want to talk about God's grace, that's it right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I hope that I can still be unraveling mysteries at eighty five years old, if I'm still having beautiful epiphanius moments where things are being revealed to me and it's making something else make sense, you know that, feeld. I mean, guys, we're all conspiracy theorists, right, you know that feeling when something happens and you go, this is the fucking this is the thing, and this makes this make sense, and it's it's all about like connecting these dots. It's really like an adrenaline rush. If I can still have that at eighty five years old, if God is still revealing things to me about his creation that far into the future, I that's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: How awesome? How awesome is it that an epiphany is even a thing? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like, just in general, like the the way that we, you know, are our brains light up whenever certain things seem to align like it is, and then.
Speaker 3: The board system right, it's like it does something. It stands all the hairs up on your body and you feel like energized. And because you connected it to dots, it's almost like it is like a neural like neurological like synapses, like as if you are creating new passageways. You know, they say like, oh, every time you think of a different way, there will be an electrical connection between one neuron and another and it creates a new bridge, a new pathway of thinking. And I go, maybe that sounds like NASA shit, but okay, it almost feels like you can feel that happening in those moments where it feels like a little like neuron just bridged a path to another one and connected some giant spider web.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 5: Eight five. The way this shit's shaken out, I don't know anymore.
Speaker 4: I know next year is tops. I'm like looking past, not the next couple of weeks. But I just want to say thanks before we get out of here, because that I feel like what we're talking about now is the idea of why we're here to look into these things and figure them out, and you guys, in no small way, have helped us do this full time. So yeah, you've been instrumental. Unfortunately you've played a part in creating this shit show. But yeah, man, I think that's you know, everybody should be looking into. And I know people have circumstances and shit to do in their life that like the real world. We've just been lucky enough that this is kind of become in our real world. And you know, thank you guys for setting us on that path. We really appreciate and.
Speaker 3: A few people out there who don't understand, like why do you look at these things? It's like I'm the smallest, most surface level.
Speaker 1: This is the most entertaining shit in the world. To me.
Speaker 3: Netflix couldn't write it better. It doesn't matter what Hollywood producer cranks out of film. It doesn't hold a candle to reality if you look at it through the right lens.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 3: Even if everything I believe fell apart tomorrow, I wouldn't stop digging because it's still the most interesting shit on earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely is. We're living in one of the craziest movies. If we are all collectively fucking tripping our balls off right now, or even the idea that we all died in twenty twelve and our life is actually just flashing before our eyes and we're not actually existing in the right moment. Like going back to the Matrix movie, this spoon's not really there, like it's still it's fucking awesome looking back at all this. If that's the case, absolutely bro. So if you guys, oh I'm sorry, go ahead, Oh good, No, I was gonna say, if you guys would tell all of our cult members where they can find you and all your work, and you guys are the shit man, and so any cult member that's listening to this highly recommend you guys go check out the Nephlum Desk Squad.
Speaker 1: But how would they do.
Speaker 4: So, there's actually open applications right now. If you are a cult member, you can do both. You can be have dual citizenship, you could become a dangerous retard. Follow us at Nephlim Desk Squad nephlim D Squad. We actually take submissions if you've got crazy stories. Nepholm d Squad at gmail dot com. We'd love to hear from you. We do an episode every week called Chronicles. He yeah, neflinm Disquad on all socials, follow me if you like ship posting on Twitter, top lops, I'm on Instagram two and Tower Gang. This is the most offensive podcast ever made. You guys were at the at the second show. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we just showed.
Speaker 5: You didn't realize how unhinged Tower Gang really got. I didn't realize the lore goes back to the four Chan days. Yeah, yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a rough show.
Speaker 1: Not for the Fate of Heart. We showed Dick at Brohemian Grove that.
Speaker 5: Was that was also wild. Dude, y'all were out of pocket for that one.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you something, right, we got the pictures on the screen for like ten fucking minutes, dude, because it was art.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just could deprive the people of art. It was incredible.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, yeah, Neflim Desquad on all platforms. But I hope you guys will come back. We are throwing another Brohemian Grove probably in about April, I would say eventually eventually, and we are I believe we're turning it into a two day event because last time it was Brohemian Grove, but you can say the two days were starkly different from one another. I think the first day is going to be Brohemian Grove and the second day is going to be a tower Gang event called Rapa Palooza.
Speaker 5: Oh god, yeah, if you got.
Speaker 4: It's going to be at the same location, I think so. Anywait, David, if they like T shirts, that's what I do for my main business. But uh yeah, I'm a T shirt producer, graphic designer top loopsa dot com very offensive stuff. I dare you to wear it, basically. I think that's a model going forward because it's like you might get punched or you might get a high five.
Speaker 1: So go check out.
Speaker 3: You've got a shirt and a hat that says based and come pilled, So I mean you know that which people buy it? So yeah, catch Nephelin Deskod wherever you can and keep an eye out on the show, on our socials at David el Corbo on Twitter and for announcements for Brohemian Grove. I hope you guys will come back because I would love for you guys to be a part of this thing going forward. I think we're building this really awesome community and it was so good to do it with you last time. So you guys always have an open door, and I mean we'll be knocking soon to try to schedule you guys if you'll come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we appreciate that, and you guys, anytime you guys want to reach out, we are always there for it. And definitely we will be at the next Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 1: It was a wild time. Definitely a time that I'll never personally forget. But but yeah, we appreciate you guys seriously to put the pieces of my life back together in a parking lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still trying to grab little little pixels of reality to try and make a fucking picture.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 5: Hey, And thank god that the boy, the man that met the legend of hippie Jimmy, was in the parking lot that night, in that critical moment in Jonathan's life. Like a wind from the far West, this old cat with a tied I shirt comes up as a post DMT Shirpa to just calm the way I'm just saying. It was an experience. The entire Brohemian Grove is wild.
Speaker 3: It was a great time and it is a nerve wracking thing to try to put together, but it seems to crush every time. I think this time, we're gonna try to get Tripley and Eddie Bravo to headline. That's the goal, that's who we're shooting for. And then there's gonna be another headliner the second night, so they're gonna be headlining Brohemian Grove the Conspiracy night, and then we'll have a different vibe for the comedy night.
Speaker 1: So that's it.
Speaker 3: Guys, go and check us out Nefelind's Death Squad and keep an eye out for Brohemian Grove announcements.
Speaker 2: Awesome, man, We appreciate you guys big time. Well look all the good cult members out there. If you listen to this via podcast, there's a much better way of doing it. You can come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or rockman dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. Both of those links are down in the show notes below. If you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier on Patreon, you get access to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the live shows where it is an absolute chaotic like cornicopia of conspiracies where we just get fucking insane and we don't stick on really one topic for longer than ten minutes.
Speaker 1: It's three hours, dude.
Speaker 2: So if you just love having your conspiracy cock just like milk, then that's where you go. You come check us out at u patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast and that's the best way to be able to support the show. And completely free of all commercials. So I know some people get like real fucking sick of all the commercials and everything. Definitely come check us out over there, always commercial free, and Jacob, can we get some Knife fans.
Speaker 5: If you haven't already. Dear cult members and dear possibly new time listeners, first time listeners, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of life, subscribes to comments, leave a postly review, shares with their fans and family, shares everywhere. Even with that drunkle that you just saw at Christmas party, You're like, you know what, fuck you, I'm tinue you the Cult the Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: The more activity that all of our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you, find ladies and gentlemen. And while you're at it, and you're in that clickity clickity mood with your thumbs and you're giving them five star reviews and things, go check out Jonathan's other show, Metamisteries and give them all the positivity loves and the likes and subscribes and the things. And while you're at it, co checkout Nebulum Death Squad on all of their socials, all their platforms. Boost these algorithms. Ladies and gentlemen, then let's do this thing. We thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Stir hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Ami Eve is offering fi fifty percent off just about any item. But that's not all when you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult