Speaker 1: Oh fred des are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and we have a bunch of Cult members that are joining us live for this live show. You know how it is. We like to get a little weird here. Tuesday nights at nine pm Central, we send out the invites to all of those who are signed up for the Third Eye all the way open tier or higher. And this is just one of the many benefits that you can get by signing up for the Patreon. The link is down in the show notes below. But you know, I know a lot of people or just don't got the patients for the commercials and all that shit, Bye gone by, Felicia, ain't no more commercials. Whenever you sign up for Patreon, you get the shows a couple of days in advance, and you can to slide into Jacob's DMS.
Speaker 3: He loves that, and I actually do, I really do. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: For the longest time, I used to hate being in charge of the messages because I really suck at social media. I suck a responding to shit. I actually really enjoy it these days. The Cult members that are on the Patreon that message in. They usually come with nothing but love or questions or commentary about things like and not like just negative comments like usually trying to add in a little more fuel to the fire and helping us get more things out there or dropping links to things. It's a good time, man, it's a great time.
Speaker 2: It is a good time. And that's something that we do appreciate from the Cult members who you know, you listen to the show and you're like, oh, I love this kind of topic and maybe it's a topic that some people are very well versed in. They're like, oh, I wish they would have talked about that. We I mean, it's impossible to cover every single angle, so we do appreciate those who are, you know, trying to add to it in that way too. So that's why these live shows are so important because it's not just us two talking heads or a third talking head if we have a guest or something like that. It's all of the Cult members who want to be able to chime in and make their little mark on history by joining the Cult member live shows.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, I apologize if it seems like my brain is dragging ass at this moment. I didn't realize. I didn't mean to. I'm over here chilling. I took me a little doze off on the couch earlier. I got woken up like literally nine minutes.
Speaker 3: Agoing I'm like shit, shit, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: I'm up, I'm here, I'm good to go. But like, yeah, I didn't realize how tired I was. I made I made sticky pork for for the fam tonight, and it's not like got over eight.
Speaker 3: But I absolutely did not undereat either.
Speaker 4: And uh, I didn't mean to put myself in a fucking food coma. I didn't think you could do that with homemade Asian food.
Speaker 3: But here we are.
Speaker 2: You know what, we decided to get a little uh poor folk meal tonight where we just made like four packets of Ramen noodles, boiled it a little bit. There's some cheese sticks in the air fryer bang. That's that's a dinner of champions right there.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: I did ramen.
Speaker 4: Uh, I think it was last week for the kids, and I used like six packs of the top Ramen noodles.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 3: And I mean, don't you yeah, I mean you do what you do?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean you crack an egg in there, and I fringed it up a little bit, I should say, Asian up through some soy sauce in there, some peas, and I made a whole meal out of it.
Speaker 3: Bro sliced up some uh some chicken breast through it in there as well. It was great. But my son comes up.
Speaker 4: He's never seen a giant container full of Ramen noodles before.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh my, is that gonna feed us?
Speaker 6: Like that?
Speaker 3: Is it too much? I'm like, Bro, I promise you were about to is this entire pot? Yeah? We did. We did top Ramen. Look, if you're too high class for top Ramen, I just can't be friends with you. I mean, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: My uncle was in and out of jail for a lot of times. He's he was just a he still is a crazy drunk bastard. But he uh, he went to jail this one time for uh it was like one or two in the morning that he was riding on his motorcycle motorcycle buck naked doing wheelies down the main highway. Got arrested for that. But he's just always been like the fucking original evil canieval. But anyway, he had told me, like, there's certain things that you can eat in jail, like you know, you trade, you know, trade today's meal for tomorrow's or whatever the case may be. And and he had said, Dude, he come up with like crazy like recipes in there to where he would mix ramen, noodles, cheese, and uh like chicken patties and he would mix it all up together. And I was like, dude, that is the fucking craziest thing I've ever heard. Let me try it. And I tried it. Yeah, and holy shit, is that good? Like they're they're on some shit in jail.
Speaker 4: Dude, Bro, you get creative when you're left with nothing but what's allowed.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You gotta go a little extra. You you french it up a little bit and you do something. It's I get it, one hundred percent get it.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Have you seen what they do as far as how to make tattoo guns in prison?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Would the Indian ink?
Speaker 4: Well, no, dude, a fucking big lighter or a big pin. So uh, my cousin he did some time right for firing off pop shots at random cars. It was a very long time ago and he's a much better person as of now.
Speaker 3: He was on the end under the influence of some things. But long story short, they take a big pin, like a regular you know pin, They take a lighter and melt it and as they pull it apart, the thinner side of that is what you use for your line work. The thicker size is what you do for your filler.
Speaker 4: And uh they use that rubber banded with the motor from a like a equalizer from an old Walkman CD player.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and bro the.
Speaker 4: The work it's on like one of his calves. It is some of the most impressive work I have ever seen to date, regardless of where it came from. And I mean, at that point, you have nothing but time to hone your skill at being an artist. I mean it's it is incredible what these dudes will do when they have nothing but time on their hands.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a that's a big deal. He's actually the guy that taught me the best way to marinate your steak is in uh, like strawberry jelly. I have heard that, and I was like, wait a second, dude. My my dad actually got real pissed one night because he was over and my uncle Lou or my uncle, I don't know say the name, but my uncle was like, uh, uncle Lou. Everybody has Uncle Lou. But anyway, uh, he was marinating the fucking steak and strawberry jelly. My dad was like, what the fuck are you doing? You're ruining the stakes and then lo and behold dude, like some of the most tender deliciousness. It didn't turn it sweet or anything. It just added like a little tint to flavor. So good.
Speaker 4: Definitely try I feel like he got me fucked up on that one. But at the same time, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't down to try it. Not at my own house of course, because I don't want to ruin what I got, But if somebody who knows what they're doing with it, like yeah, you know, if you're with a shop girl one day, I definitely grab a plate.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I might try it here soon, but anyway, let's get over the chat. Kay and Betty said, Hey, y'all, what up came to see yo harg In? Go Matrio said, Yo, happy Tuesday?
Speaker 4: What up harg Tuesday? A resident Jewish correspondent? Welcome, welcome, Yes, sir, uh the honey badger. Oh, go ahead, sorry all right?
Speaker 2: The uh the honey badger said, I missed you, beautiful bastards. What up, honey badger?
Speaker 3: Same man absolutely uh shot, he said, what's good?
Speaker 7: Hee?
Speaker 2: Cole fam shoty goth Alex said, what's up?
Speaker 4: Facts, our resident trans correspondent is in for the evening.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Alex to be alive said, what a family. Hope you all are having a great day and a great life. The past couple of days have been really good. Actually, I've really been enjoying this matrix that we live in.
Speaker 4: We've kind of had a slow past two days as far as the shooting is concerned. We've shot some episodes, but it hasn't been like uh, it hadn't been on much of a time crunch as it has been over the weekend. We kind of covered a lot of ground. Yeah, Tomorrow, tomorrow I'm going to New Orleans. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go help at Norwick Norwick Military Academy. They got a competition coming up at tu Lane. I'm going to help them kind of shape up their drilling shit. So that'll be a fun time. So very glad we don't have anything on the schedule.
Speaker 3: For tomorrow because that oh was that in the morning. Uh, probably.
Speaker 4: It's going down from like ten to noon and then from like two to four. I'm not sure which of those blocks I'm gonna go over there, but pretty much, Okay, we don't have anything on the schedule of Martyr in the day. Don't think no, no, We're good, okay, good things.
Speaker 2: The honey Badger said, Jonathan, you should join a semi pro team out here. I need a linebacker, buddy, to cause chaos with. Sign me up. My chunky ass needs to get on the field. I miss I miss being out there. There's just something about football, dude. It's just fucking ready to go. Dude, Like I just think about it and I get like a internal half chubb.
Speaker 4: That shit like comes back up in your body. Like it's cold, bro, what she means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like an energetic boner. It's not necessarily a physical one.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought something, not my bad.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, like, you know how you get so cold that your balls can actually like retreat back up into your body.
Speaker 3: I actually like I did get chubbed. Does that?
Speaker 2: I did get my dog neuter today though, So it's funny you bring that up. Really, Yeah, faty, his balls were getting a little too big and they needed to get chopped off there.
Speaker 3: And that's gonna that's gonna take care of some of that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say aggression, because he's not an aggressive dog, but it'll take care of some of the play in him as well.
Speaker 3: He'll kind of turn him from a puppy to a grown up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's all drugged out right now to just fucking pass out on the couch. That's funny. Generals gathered in their masses. I can't read the rest of that, sorry, but it says, uh yo, Jonathan in your woo woo world, no disrespect. What happens to a person who una lives themselves like Christians say they go to hell, et cetera. What happens in the energy world Usually it's not necessarily the way I see it, and the stories that I've read from near death experiences and uh, you know, past life aggressions and shit like that, Normally that person feels extreme guilt. Like you want to talk about judgment, like I personally think that the the most not all judgment. I'm sure that there's other you know, entities or angels or whatever else out there. But like, I think that the judgment is coming from within you. Now you can maybe maybe that's God within you that's judging you. I don't know. But they say the judgment is so immense, the amount of regret is almost unbearable because they realized that there was so much left that they had to do the moment they do it, and it's like an instant regret.
Speaker 3: This is a good question.
Speaker 9: Somebody hasn't the jump off cliff is both shit. Nope, I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've never thought about asking you this.
Speaker 4: Jonathan per your spiritual beliefs, and you do believe in reincarnation, But do you believe that everyone reincarnates? Do you believe that like maybe uh, somebody who lives a quote unquote good enough life and we're not going to debate on what is or is not good enough whatever, but do you believe that everybody reincarnates or like you have to achieve a certain level in order to reincarnate, and that's the case, Like, does that mean if you offer yourself, does that mean that you take away the ability for you to reincarnate?
Speaker 3: Where do you fall on this. I've never asked you this.
Speaker 2: So from what I've heard and what other people within the wu Woo world would say that we kind of come in here with a plan of knowing what we're supposed to do, and we're supposed to carry out that plan, and not necessarily. It's not some rigid plan where you have to do this or else you're fucked or anything like that. It's more of like a you're trying to like pay off some karmic debt whenever you come here, and so like life is all about learning certain lessons and so whenever, so if you were to you know, so your question is, does everybody reincarnate? I think so do? I do I believe that it's always reincarnated as a human. I don't. I don't know, because I think that it's possible that maybe we reincarnate in another dimension, maybe we reincarnate on another planet, or we re reincarnate somewhere else. But for sure we know that you know, energy can't be created or destroyed, It can only be transferred. So your energy or your consciousness is going to be transferred to something else. Now, some some people will say, well, yeah, you can go up to heaven. For a little while, but most of the time, you know, you get there and you understand the assignment of what you're supposed to do next. Like there's like, uh, there's like levels to it and some and actually coming from the Buddhist understanding, they say that you're trying to break that level of samsara, which is the cycle of reincarnation, and so you're trying to get out of that cycle of constantly coming back, and that's you know, where they talk about like the from what they say, the only way to break that cycle of samsara is to like, uh, you know, try and do your best to become enlightened and try and do your best to not make the world all about you and you're doing everything for others. And it's not only that it's not about you, it's that you don't exist. And so that's the mindset that you're trying to take on that literally, you're so selfless that you lose your sense of self like in that sense, and that's like the best way that you can become of service to other people and shit like that, you know. So it's it does rhyme a little bit with a lot of other religions, but that's like, that's how I.
Speaker 4: Offering yourself does not play. That's not very cash mony of you, regardless.
Speaker 2: Regardless, Yeah, I mean it's something that you don't want to do, you know, because it's like somebody rage quitting in a monopoly game. Like you're flipping the table. You're throwing a controller if you're on Xbox or whatever, right like you already thank you, you already don't like that's not a good thing, right Like you're ruin everybody else's game. And that's really where it gets it, or where it really has a problem, is because you are ruining everybody else's game whenever you commit suicide. I mean, think about all the people that didn't have any say so and you're doing that. And so I mean I've had people around that have done that before, and you know, like I try and uh just you know, observe all the people around them that were affected by that. And that in my own mind doesn't matter how deep or how depressed or how anxious or whatever that I get. I look at those people that were affected, I'm like, all right, that is clearly never it can never be an option because it is, in my opinion, the most selfish thing any person could ever do right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Okay, that was kind of a crazy question. Generals gathered in their masses slash servant. I'm not sure in the chat it was one thing and then servant is the name that chimed in on that one? Thank you for asking. That was a really solid question. I've never thought about asking Jonathan before. To get back to the chat real quick, zoom user, I think is the name? I see you sipping a bush light over there? Are you a Canadian? You're wearing a Canuck shirt over there? First of all, do some other zoom user we got. We gotta make that different. If you are going to be Canadian here, then be the resident Canadian. Correspond you know what I mean? Then like make yourself the maple leaf or some shit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but uh but yeah, welcome, glad you could be Wait, are you the zoom user that's here every week that we never know who you are?
Speaker 8: Damn?
Speaker 2: That could be literally anybody I know. You could just change your name to a gain or a or something bush light, a booty.
Speaker 3: A boot I love it. Alright, let's get after you, dud Well.
Speaker 2: All right, so freedom seed said uh Ramen Pockets be banging my guys. They are delicious, The zoom user said, with some boys new here. Oh that would have answered your question, Jacob.
Speaker 4: Well, sorry I didn't read into the chats he has said before we get.
Speaker 3: Into the chat. Look at me, just fucking myself here, Jesus.
Speaker 2: From Canada, love the cold family, honor to be here. We're happy to have you here. Bro Yoh look how he spelled it.
Speaker 3: He spelled it like a fucking British honured to be here. You are Canadian, welcome from Welcome my brother from the Great White North. Do you spell colored the same way? C O l O U R ed? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh man, they got that British slang with him, dude, but wait, what part of Canada are you from?
Speaker 3: Though? Sorry?
Speaker 10: Did I unmute myself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go for it, speaking on it.
Speaker 11: Oh sorry, boys, I just wanted to say, man, fucking I'm so happy to be here. And last episode I was on, I heard you guys talking a lot of shit about us a beating Canada.
Speaker 10: Well guess what. Oh okay, that's good, so no my pleasure.
Speaker 11: I'm not good at using so like apps and stuff like that, so I'm sorry if i'm a little bit off, but yeah, so I do spell colored with a oh you are ed. I think that's how I spell it. But yeah, and this is in fact a bush light.
Speaker 4: So I thought that you'd be drinking the Canadian beer, but happy to see that old bush makes its way up north.
Speaker 3: What part of Canada you're from? Bro?
Speaker 10: You adapt your your lifestyle. You guys got to adopt ours more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're what part of Canada you out of?
Speaker 10: I am in Ontario, so London, Ontario?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, no the lesson.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, so hey love you too, and also thank you for all the good hockey players, because Sidney Crosby is still the goat in my eyes.
Speaker 11: Dude, h Jonathan, I wanted to say something quickly. I'm actually going to your hometown Pittsburgh this weekend.
Speaker 2: Jealous.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he said the kid play against the Leafs.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I mean we're like you know, said, he's getting a little bit older, but.
Speaker 3: He's still fun.
Speaker 2: He's still slinging him, dude. Him and Malkin still crushing out there. And that's that's my favorite hockey combo of all time.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, man, that's Stanley Cuffee wont late in his career.
Speaker 10: I was so happy to see that, dude.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it, you know what, growing up like, my Penguins used to suck my entire life a lot like the Pirates a baseball team. I think we've been to the playoffs maybe once or twice in my entire life. But like growing up, before we got Sidney Crosby, we were whole. I mean, we had you know, yar.
Speaker 3: May Yoager and when you get Crosby that was in.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and five. Maybe no, no, it couldn't been that.
Speaker 4: I was in d C when the Gwinns started being like a really badass team, and it was around the time when the Nats were Arce the Caps were also getting to be a pretty decent team. I'm not gonna say he carried the team. I will say he was the heart and soul of the team, at least while I was in d C. So I had dudes I served with that were from Pennsylvania that were wearing their Gwin's gear, And there I was being a dickhead who didn't really know much about hockey. But just because it's a sport with fighting allotted within it, I think it's a beautiful game.
Speaker 3: You know their psychopaths.
Speaker 4: They're playing on one of the hardest services known to man with razor blades stretched to their fucking feet. So like these people are not okay, like they need therapy, but also let them cook.
Speaker 3: Fucking let them cook.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the fucking Penguins player. Remember that video fucking got his neck sliced open and died on ice?
Speaker 4: Was that last year that motherfucker needed to be he I know, he got arrested.
Speaker 3: He needs worse than just jail for that. That was insane.
Speaker 2: That was sickening.
Speaker 3: But I hit people with swords, and I thought that was a bit much.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Or Mary ole mule though Marilyn mew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was whenever I was a little kid, though, so I didn't you know, I was in the in between time, Like I grew up with yar May Yager and that was he was great. But you know, it wasn't like Sidney Crosby, Like Sidney Crosby is in my eyes, Sidney Crosby is up there with fucking Gretzky, like that's I think he's up there.
Speaker 11: Yeah with McDavid and yeah, for sure, Yeah, dude. Anyway, boys, thank you so much, and uh, this is like cooler than meeting any of my favorite hockey players in the world. I'm so blessed to be here. And I've been listening to you guys for I think two years now. I just typed Conspiracies on Spotify and I found you guys, and I just you know, I used to be a big same tripley guy and now I'm like mainly you guys.
Speaker 6: Saw hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks dude, I appreciate the love.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Sam's actually a really good guy and we didn't meet him in person, but whenever he had us on his show, what was it like last year? I think I heard it.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was Heuron or.
Speaker 10: Shroud of Turin sorry.
Speaker 2: Shroud of turn Yeah, yeah, that was a fun episode.
Speaker 6: Urine.
Speaker 10: That's a different thing, not the.
Speaker 2: Shroud of Urine. Yeah, I don't know if you want to throw a shroud over that.
Speaker 6: Much.
Speaker 10: Man for having me though.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man.
Speaker 10: I don't want to up on too much of the time here.
Speaker 2: So hey man, we're happy to have you. Brother, so j R. Said, y'all check out at Dead Underscore Hidden yet Oh yeah, we were supposed to do that. It was mentioned in a lot last week.
Speaker 4: He explains to be a you thing for the Tiki talk, but apparently we need to we need to chat with you boy.
Speaker 2: Well, he explains how the earth and everything is a toroid and a biological simulation. Sign me up, baby, that's what I'm I'm all about that kind of action reach out.
Speaker 3: Well, Jonathan will TikTok things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh was a TikTok thing, wasn't it? Okay?
Speaker 4: I'm sure he's got an Instagram as well. But you you know, you know I don't be doing socials.
Speaker 2: True? True?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: The chic villain said, what up?
Speaker 3: Homies?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know if thats chic or chick without a ke Yes to booth Zombie said, breakfast for dinner is life? I agree, I would eat breakfast every meal. He lost pancakes all day?
Speaker 3: Is that how you say it in Spanish?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 3: Or is that Portuguese lost pancakes?
Speaker 2: I don't think. No, I don't think. I don't know how they say it in Portuguese? How do you say it?
Speaker 3: They have pancakes in Portugal?
Speaker 6: Brazil?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying in Portugal, Okay, in Brazil, Luisa, what do y'all eat in instead of pancakes? Or do y'all have fringe with it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But would you have paka?
Speaker 2: Yep, that's my that's my baby. He's talking in the camera right there, so he's a handsome one indeed. But yeah, definitely, breakfast for dinner is the shit. Honey Badger said, taco rice for breakfast.
Speaker 4: M I mean, look, if we're gonna get honest here, anything for any meal can go hard, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I actually think the taco rice is the worst rice that can be. Spanish rice is the worst.
Speaker 8: I think it's an oknowan delicacy when you're drunk.
Speaker 2: Ah, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know about that oakanw Right life, but I do know about taco rice, and uh, it's pretty bagging.
Speaker 4: I'd never thought about it for breakfast but hungover. Actually, that sounds like a solid.
Speaker 2: Combo, Honey Badger. Let me let me hear a little bit more about this semi pro league. Are you playing right now?
Speaker 8: No, I'm taking a year off because financial shit, and you know I'm going on actually prepare my body for next year. But when I played in twenty eighteen, I apply with the crawfle the craft across cross Roads Amateur Football League.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I mean I've never actually sustained any serious injury outside of just probably five hundred concussions, but no big deal, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah I got those, yeah, Eco.
Speaker 2: But other than that, Yeah, dude, I miss it. It gets me excited just thinking about it. But yeah, definitely keep me updated whenever you whenever you go back, holler at me and we'll go there together.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm going play next season for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude, let's go. The zoom users said, yo, Robin slaps you drain that water, then added the packet. Yeah, you know what, I'm not real big on the juice of it. I just throw that out. I want my noodles to be seasoned. I don't really care if the broth is.
Speaker 4: Depends on the mood of man. Sometimes it's more important for the noodles to be seasoned. Sometimes I like to drink the whole broth with it.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of however I'm feeling that day, you know.
Speaker 2: Penguin Spanker said, Happy Tuesday. You all hope everyone had a great weekend. So can we dab the Bengo card. Cash did not release the files on day one, never getting that damn list. It's actually funny you bring that up. I have an article that that we're gonna read here, a little bit that dives into about how the FBI, I think it's the FBI.
Speaker 3: Is there.
Speaker 2: There's a whistleblower within the FBI that says that there's other employees that are working in the BI FBI right now that are trying to do everything they can to scrub that information before Cash goes in there and releases it.
Speaker 4: Bro they are deleting it from the servers themselves, and the type of deleting that they're doing is something to where not even Elon allegedly, allegedly not even Elon will be able to pull it from the ashes of the internet burn pit that they're sending it to. And you know, I am really bummed out that Cash did not do it like he said he was going to do it. Now, maybe that was him hyping it up before he took the office. Maybe when he got there was something that literally could not be released because all the things have been burned or whatever. I am, however, really happy to hear the Cash hotel is not only head of the FBI, but head of the ATF. I don't know how much y'all know about our boy Cash, but if you follow how his track record has been towards the two A community, I am really fucking happy that he's also in charge of the ATF right now and getting in there to no oh damn boy, Gino is coming in there as the assistant head of it, and I'm bro yes, yes, I'm hoping that they will undo a lot of the damage that has been done to the gun community in the last century.
Speaker 3: We shall see.
Speaker 4: But if nothing else, dude, there's so much of the ATFS aside from the laws, right, the laws that take away our freedoms and say that I can't own RPGs right, Aside from those shits, the cases get worked on by the ATF, The vast majority of those should be handled by.
Speaker 3: The FBI any goddamn way.
Speaker 4: So the fact that Cash is in charge of both right now, he'll probably be the one to say this goes here, this goes here. I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm not saying this is the time. I'm saying it potentially could be the time.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, man, honey, badger what to do?
Speaker 8: I mean, I would love to own RPG.
Speaker 3: I would love to shoot a deer with RPG.
Speaker 4: No, God, I'm trying to still eat the meat after it's dead. I'm ain't trying to blow it the shit.
Speaker 3: You can cook it and kill it at the same time.
Speaker 4: It'd be like, h that's that meat. That's that rare, the rarest of deer meat at that point. But I mean still technically singed enough to be I'm with you.
Speaker 2: That's literally like two birds one stone, right, There's you're killing this hand cooking it at the same time.
Speaker 3: Hey, linebacker, sink alike.
Speaker 2: Let's go by.
Speaker 3: Somebody's gonna be trying to go duck huming with an RPG. It's gonna be a whole other fucking problem to that. That's the thing I know rednecks that will not just let it be what it like. We need to go hog hunt with RPGs. I'm here for it all day, But we also don't need to go squirrel hunting with them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That might be good for the hippos, That might be good for hunting those hippos, though, bro, I.
Speaker 3: Want to go hippo hunting, so bad. So like I know that we keep saying one day we're gonna do this, When we're gonna do this, yes, obviously right, that's that's the only option. It's a water cow. We need to treat it as such.
Speaker 2: Basically, the Platypus said, I'm getting a weed plant tat and the ink is gonna be made from potash. Go ahead, there, Platypus a k a spirit animal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I plan on getting a it's gonna be a skull he's gonna have he's gonna be have a gold tooth like a pimp. He's gonna have the pimp for door. But in his eyes are gonna be too red pot leaves, and underneath it it's gonna say hippey yeah, which is also named after one of my favor my favorite strains of weed, which is og hefe. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, the red leaves. That's almost Canadian of.
Speaker 5: You, Sir.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. I love you guys, I love you.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Samuel to be Alive said, glad to be back with a live with y'all. I missed the last two shows due to hardships in life. We're bouncing back in this bitch let's go.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, if there's anything we can do to help you with those hardships, let us know DM me on Patreon if there's anything serious going on that we can help you with.
Speaker 2: Brother Jacob's always down for a prayer.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, a prayer, whatever else. I mean, I don't know. Our resources are limited, but we do have we can share, you know, so let us know this.
Speaker 2: Is true, servant, Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 12: No. So remember I said you all scriptures? Did you read all of those?
Speaker 3: Bro? I read some of them. You sent a novel a like this.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that to complain by any means, but whenever I saw it was like the first message, boom boom wow. And I'm just like, bro, Okay, I do have like other messages that I get to, so I meant to circle back to it.
Speaker 3: But what okay, that's your babel.
Speaker 9: Yeah it's falling apart, dude. I've been reading the Bible for like eight or nine days straight, dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: What version of the Bible?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: And R But I crossed reference and all that. But you know, because I look up the etymology of words, because I'm not just gonna take it on like that. So if he tells me something, all right, So how it all started?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 12: Methyl Death Squad? Right, are you wearing that show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Okay. They had this chick named Laura Baker.
Speaker 3: She was on there.
Speaker 9: She was talking about how she made the deal with God, talking about how he because she'll like close your eyes and like randomly go go somewhere right, And I was doing that, right, and he spokes me correctly, and I made the same time, if you continue, just speak to me directly like that, I promise I will read your bobyy day and do your will, you know.
Speaker 12: And he kept doing that. He kept speaking to me, and a third time, the.
Speaker 9: Fourth time, the third time, and I'm asking him like weird questions, like just to test it, you know, like I just make sure it's not coincidence. And like once you get to a certain point, you're like, all right, it's not coincidence. It's fucking real. And your faith turns from faith to resolute belief. And once it turns into resolute belief, then he starts giving you convictions. Right, And then like you you're sitting at a red light, okay, and there's a guy on the side, right, there.
Speaker 12: You can see him, and you got a flat tire.
Speaker 9: He's sitting on the ground the fucking curve, crying like a bitch, right while you sitting on the ground, fucking flat tired.
Speaker 12: Get the fuck over, dude.
Speaker 9: And you just drive away and go home because you're you're a mile away, right, you just got off work and you're tired.
Speaker 12: Fuck that guy, right, you don't even think about it.
Speaker 9: Five minutes later you've forgotten, right, And then you don't know that guy was on his way to the mom's funeral, and he just got a flat tire, right, and that was it. That was his fucking last straw, right, because he's in that fucking safe right, the fuck truck goes by, film he jumps around and kills himself.
Speaker 12: You have no idea, right, right, but God give you a conviction. Right whenever you pull the red life before you said that ship, right before you just wiped it away or talked it away. That's crazy.
Speaker 9: No way I'm not going to do that. God said, Hey, dude, give that guy your keys, let him use your car. You know you're a mile away.
Speaker 12: From your house. You don't need it anymore right now?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 12: No, God, why would I do that.
Speaker 9: I need my car to get to work, right, That's not what God told you to do, though, So you give it if I got your car and you just hold God no, because I know it's better. I need the car so I can go to work, so I can pay my bills, so I can take care of my kids.
Speaker 12: Mind me, me, me and me? Right? How we do everything? Who the fuck gives you the food to give your kids? God is the one who's providing everything, and he asked you to do this one thing because you're the guy there in that moment that needed to give in that car, because you're the only one with that kind of spirit that's nearby and God working you, and you told him no, fuck you. I want to just go and play with the toys you gave me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Right, And we do that all the time and then we just say no, we're crazy. But whenever the guy does like an act of like selfless act like that, we call him crazy, like why are you doing that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 9: God told me to right, So the guy goes to the fucking funeral at the turkey, he talks to like the pastor right, he's blown away by this fucking selfless act. Right, that guy ends up being like some fucking hardcore minut like minister like Paul you know, fucking brings millions of Christ. Yeah, millions of Christ or he killed himself.
Speaker 12: Now your decision, your one decision that you didn't even think about, you know, so we don't think about that shit. When God tells us to do things that we don't want to do, you know. So when God tells you to do something, you fucking do it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 12: Just check the fuck up and do it. I'll bless you twice. He promises that, right, if you just do this, I'll bless you. Trust. So the other day I needed thirty bucks. I need thirty bucks, yeah right, I didn't have any of my right and I needed to get money.
Speaker 9: So I just asked my mom for Mike and she had I only have thirty dollars and I was like, all right, cool, thank you, I'll pay that prom and she was like all right, because I have something I need to go and do and I get paid Friday, and this.
Speaker 12: Is like on Monday. So I was like, all right, don't worry about it.
Speaker 9: And I had one hundred bucks and I'm going to go to the bank and I'm gonna put that money in right. I just needed to write now because I was you know, so an hour later when I'm able to leave and go put the money in the bank, and I give her sixty bucks, you know, and she was like freaking out, was like, oh my gosh, Mom, I'm just trying to show you that this is what God's talking about.
Speaker 12: Whenever you give all, You're going to get everything back, you know, because I was an example.
Speaker 5: She she did.
Speaker 9: She gave her all, you know, even though it's thirty bucks. Oh mom, I'm giving doumble back because I didn't need like all.
Speaker 12: Of that, you know what I mean. I only needed like fifteen bucks. But she was she gave me all thirty all thirty that she had, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So it's like, you do we have to be ready to do it has asked of us if and when that time comes right. And that's the thing, like you said earlier, you got eyes to see and ears to hear it. And I mean, I'm not saying that God is going to absolutely speak in an audible tone that everybody can hear.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: God speaks to everybody in different ways, and he comes to people in ways that they will be able to receive. I'm with you one hundred percent, man, you know, and you're right, we never know what our actions will reverberate to later.
Speaker 3: On down the way.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, that was an example right of the guy on the side the road at the time, Right, No doubt it may be something SOMMI.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we don't even think about it because we're thinking about ourselves of what we want to do, right, you know, I.
Speaker 6: Mean that's the human condition.
Speaker 3: Everybody can get wrapped up in their own shit. It's very easy to do. We're all human. We all do that from time to time. But and I mean I myself struggle with it.
Speaker 4: I know everybody struggles with it, removing yourself from the equation for the bigger picture.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of the struggle of man. But that's excellent that you're making those steps and doing that ship bro good things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well yeah, that's what's cool is the fact that talking to God like that and you know, kind of getting on that close level whenever we decided to make those big decisions for him.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: So for like a year and a half, two years, I've been like alone, right exiled, and nobody everyone's fing hay out or doing anything to go to work.
Speaker 12: Im, that's it. And I'll sit around listening to podcasts, read the Bible, play video games, jack Off smoshing weed.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 12: And I heard that work. So it's type of life, you know, and it gets old after a while. And God, you know, doing everything God's asked me to do though, you know, and he taught me to learn. I want you to learn more because He's given. That's the only thing I had passion for. I don't care about food or anything like the food I wanted was to learn, you know, I don't care about eating like I'm gonna go and get that's food. That's real nutrition. You're taking this with you, right that That that biblical.
Speaker 3: Food, nourishment for the soul.
Speaker 9: That mona, yes, sir, God's work the real food right right, that's food, that's God's food. Because you trust in God who'll take care of you no matter what, you don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 12: How you're gonna feed your kids?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: And you could say, I'm that guy who did the bad guy my car. Right, I'm so great.
Speaker 12: Look I did this huge d for act. I'm one of God's.
Speaker 9: Greatest, right, and then you go home and you fucking one out your favorite porn dark right, or you see your fucking you know, some chick walking down the streets.
Speaker 12: He's got some big ass fucking cities. Right now, you're thinking of park, Right, you go home, running out and you think of that chicken was hard. Yeah, it's the big That chick was sixteen years old, so in your mind you had with her?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You all.
Speaker 12: Right, isn't that true? Is that not true? So be careful before you call someone else a pedophile, you fucked up asshole.
Speaker 9: When you walk in and all these guys are watching high school girls playing volleyball, Oh, we're just interested in the volleyball.
Speaker 12: Fuck you bag it now, you know what the fuck you're doing. Don't lie to me. Then you know why people point that one is because that's the closest one of like the heavy, heavy sins.
Speaker 9: That people were close to, right you, murder and all crazy ship, that's the one that people are closest to you. That's when they like to call out because it's right there in front of it. You know, they want to call out the other guys. So don't look at mine, look at the mother fucker, right, I'm not looking at your fitties as they fucking get like three or four glances fucking tassles.
Speaker 2: Sight bro, Bro rant Ranto of your century right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a servant, we thank you for joining us this evening and dropping the bombs.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 3: For sure, I will go back and read those verses, I promise you. I haven't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got I got one while I'm here. I did want to read that free right. This is Ezekiel twenty five. I don't know if y'all can see.
Speaker 12: That or you can read it right there there.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can't read it for us because I can't be You're like the size of a coiner on my screen right now.
Speaker 9: You know it's better if I prophise it anyways, all right, this is what the Sovereign Lord says. When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself wholly among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. They will live there in safety, and will build houses and plant vineyards. They will live in safety. When I put punishment on all their neighbors who malign them, they will know that I am the Lord, their God. Right, So I'm working as God servant as a messenger, right. And this is what he's talking about with the Remnant whenever they pull them up and revelations.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 9: So this is like in the beginning half of the Tribulation, right. So the Remnant is his one hundred and forty four thousand.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: They're working in Jerusalem and they're trying to rebuild Jerusalem, and halfway point that it gets like run over, right, and that's when the Antichrist comes in and attacks Jerusalem, scatters the remnant, right, and then he stands in the rebuild the Temple, and he's the one who fucking gets creates it. At the midpoint at three point five years, right, we're scattered it, right. And then eventually he at one point he's gonna pull me up or whatever, and then I come back later because he doesn't want me to die. It says that his servant and his messenger at this time doesn't die. He's gonna pull me up, and then he's gonna use my body to fully end well and then use my body as his earthly like new.
Speaker 12: Earth like you know form. Yeah, So that's pretty honorable, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm just and all I did was say okay, And I was about to kill myself that week before because I was so depressed, right, And that's why that's why it happened, right, because I was at that point, I'm about to fucking die, dude.
Speaker 12: Like, you either killed me. I'm tired of shit.
Speaker 9: You either killed me or going to kill myself, right unless you got some mission for me, right, unless you got something from me. But I fucking broke again, Like I'm not to fucking him myself. God, Like this is like the last call, Like what do you got for me? You better talk to me now because and you know I'm about to fucking go. And then was my fucking open.
Speaker 12: It goes to that. I'm like, all right, that's weird. All right, maybe it's just a coincidence.
Speaker 9: But I close my eyes goes to something else, and it's talking about the same story, but about the end times and like his servant and the message and like how it's going to start, and like more of that and like little bits.
Speaker 12: I'm like, oh shit.
Speaker 9: And then eventually he clicks and he's like I need you to do this. And I'm like, all right, well let me that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 12: It's unbelievable. But then when I did that, I'm questioning.
Speaker 9: God, right, because if God's right right with me ninety nine times, why is he gonna lie in the hundred?
Speaker 12: Right? So one hundred it's healthy. This crazy fucking shit. I just believe him because it's not part of what I envisions, right, this is God's plan. God sees the forest. We only see the trees in front of us, right, So when he tells you I need you to do this, just say yeah, right.
Speaker 9: So I said, you know what, all right, yeah, I'll do this. And then from that moment I'm telling you, like the boy spirit came in. I've been on part nine days, that fucking Bible part right, and I got people dusting up their Bibles trying to tell me what the fuck is up?
Speaker 12: Fuck you, I'm about to fuck them up. You want to get bored and talking? Thanks, dude?
Speaker 10: Watch well whatever.
Speaker 12: Yeah, when you talk about this oortonshit, that's what it means. That's what he's talking about.
Speaker 9: But the defensive language of the two witnesses, fucking Top and Raven, they got pretty mouth, you know, and they're not gonna be kind. This is God said, He's fucking tired of fucking tampering people. And the time for like nice season, man is over. Be fucking like boastful, being proud that you were a Christian and do whatever you've got to do for God.
Speaker 12: Communit him every morning, make the covenant that barks you that way, right and yes, food fish all right, so God love you, love you all right, thanks.
Speaker 5: For having me on.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 3: All right, hey, thank you man.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny too, is that me and Sean went on to Nephalem Death Squad a couple of weeks ago. Oh they were not having that kind of show.
Speaker 3: Bro like that is a whole kind of show which not that kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: I mean, all we were talking about was just like you know, near death experiences, past live aggression, shit like that. And I had asked, like like going into that show, I was like, hey, on our show, we do a tarot card reading, and I always like to, you know, be nice and ask if everybody's open to that before you know, we just whip them out, because you know, some people are a little you know, they have their opinions about that kind of stuff right, and and Top was like, well, Raven was more open to it, but Top didn't want to and he was like, yeah, you know, we're we're still pretty I think they're actually like pretty like newer to Christianity, like they haven't been that way their whole lives or something like that. It's more of a newer thing that they've struck on.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, that was like.
Speaker 2: It didn't like that, that's the thing. And I didn't know that they were like heavy Christians like that, Like, I mean, you got that show Death Squad, I know, but everybody likes nephelm You don't have to be a Christian like Nephelom, you know, like that's a fun conversation no matter who you are. And but I didn't know because you know, we've hung out with them. They're not like the most sane people, which is why we like them, because we're not the most sane people. And so yeah, just not a.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait. When we were at Bohemian Grove with them, they had a dick on screen for like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Noo.
Speaker 3: Ironically, ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Tarot cards are more are more detrimental than a giant, eight foot long cock for everybody to see.
Speaker 3: That was one of their fans that sent it in for that purpose. Eight foot might be a bit much. I would say, maybe that was like a five inch pincher on the screen though, Oh no, oh yeah, on the screen it was. It was a large screen, I guess. I mean I filled an entire hot dog bun.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what the actual measurement on that was.
Speaker 2: I mean, good on him, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Tarot cards were just too much to fuck with.
Speaker 2: That's not its kenny. I don't know. I'm not judging over here.
Speaker 3: I'm just you know, I just like, no, but I have to fuck with them about this next time I talk to them. That's that's just gold.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, so to be alive, said glad to be back with y'all. Oh, I missed the last two shows already read that. Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Worcestershire wor Worcester Sauce the Shire Dog Worcestershire Sauce. Jesus said, yeah, hello, devout spiraicist.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 4: So, I'm curious, since that's your name, how you pronounce it? I say, Worcestershire or Worcestershire, and I hear some people say Worcester sauce to the person that.
Speaker 3: We are speaking about here.
Speaker 2: Louis curious, you know, Luisa. Anytime she's like, hey, did you get that? She she goes, hey did you get that? Wu? And I'm like, why was that?
Speaker 3: And she goes like like, leans, how about that?
Speaker 2: She's like on purpose fucking the word up because 'all know how to say it. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Uh you just say anchovy juice as well. I don't know why people get so bent out of shape, That's all it is.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: The White Boy Wizard said, good evening, you glorious bastards.
Speaker 3: What up? White boy?
Speaker 6: Wi is?
Speaker 2: Hayden Stockwell said?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 6: Fam?
Speaker 2: I finally made it to a live show. What up, Hayden?
Speaker 3: Glad to have you with us, bro, Glad to have you with us. And also you being the guy that uh I think you were the first person.
Speaker 4: To jump on to the OC silver as a matter of fact, and get that subscription going.
Speaker 3: So appreciate you on that front as well.
Speaker 2: Good on you. Dougie Ring of fire Blunkin now said, can we get Brandon Kroll and Brandon Joe Williams on a show together and have Jacob interrupt them while they speak. Okay, Uh, I'm an asshole if I say it. That's why I'm happy. I'm just kidding. No, I thought that they were really you know, I don't think that we interrupted uh Brandon Croll that much though I think he well, we might have a little bit.
Speaker 4: Actually, I mean I usually just kind of asked some questions along the way. And I would like to think I'm speaking on being half of people who might have questions as they're listening to a show.
Speaker 3: But I guess I can go fuck myself.
Speaker 1: Dougie cool, No, you I get a kick out of him because he's always like I'm talking, you're interrupting me, but you don't interrupt him that.
Speaker 2: But it's a good chemistry.
Speaker 12: It makes it really interesting.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one one stupid fuck was great. We we and we were sincere about having him on again. And I thought that he really enjoyed the show. And that was like, it's on that episode, are funny all on Spotify?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Half the people think that I am clearly a fed. The other half think this guy is clearly retarded. And I'm like and Now this is why that episode went down the way that it did, like that we have such a weird cross section as far as our listener base goes.
Speaker 2: You know, I loved one stupid fuck. I mean, I love the energy he brings. He gets excited about the shit that he's talking about, Like because you know, like you ever talked to a like a tax professional, They're not the most exciting people in life. You look into somebody who is like a lot like a law professional of some sort, it's like, you know, they're very monotone. They're not very excited. It's like real black and white. But like he you know, it kind of brought a little color to that. So I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the fact that he's not like any of the other soft sets that I had done research into. Like he's again, I don't agree with a lot of what he was saying. However, he is coming at it from a different angle and he's not doing the whole Uh I'm not driving, I'm traveling, And it's like, okay, homie, what And he even he said that was stupid, the old straw man conversation.
Speaker 3: He said, no, that's fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: Here's what a straw man is, and I was like, Okay, I can at least appreciate the nuances to it that he's bringing to the table for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do understand the concept behind it, though, like because how we consider what we call driving, the law doesn't call it that, Like, the law has a different you know meaning for that, and it needs to like it, there needs to be specific, direct definitions so that they can write the specific and direct you know law, because if you just were to look at a law and it says something, it could mean something entirely different, which is kind of like a catch all term, which is what I think that he was really trying to get at. He goes, some of these terms are not catch all terms, and even the cops don't understand a lot of that language, so I don't know if that's one hundred percent true. He seems to be going through the process of learning all that stuff, so I appreciate people look into that, but I mean, you know, it was just nice to have somebody like that on because I'm always over here trying to like back it up, and they're not crazy. They're actually on some shit, and I don't know exactly what it is to talk like I don't know all that legal literature, you know, I mean, neither.
Speaker 3: Of us are lawyers or law professors. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's it's I find it. I don't want this to sound like I'm throwing shade at him, because I'm not. But it's the same way that like Amon Hillman who taught himself Greek, right, and he claims that this word means this in Greek and this word means this in Greek, and then you talk to like actual Greek scholars that are like, no, that's completely inaccurate because of dot.
Speaker 3: Dot dot dot. Yeah, but he was showing receipts though he teaches themselves. Huh.
Speaker 2: He was showing receipts though he was going on what was it not Harvard or Yale? Was the Cornell? The Cornell law website, which is you know, like that's not some random shit, you know.
Speaker 3: No, No, like I said, I'm not throwing shade at him.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is, whenever you get somebody who is a self taught of dot dot dot, that leaves a lot.
Speaker 3: Of room for like, well, this might be why there's a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: I mean, I suppose so I mean he's going to learn, you know, the the farther he goes. He said, you know, he just came to a new realization just back in December, and that's just going to keep on growing. And the way he interprets it and looks at it is going to keep on growing. I appreciate people like that, Like we need people, you know, and this is why we love what we do. We're we're almost like, you know, sounding the alarm on a lot of the shit that happens within the government. Why not go after the coding itself. I mean, I think it's pretty brilliant.
Speaker 4: No, I can't wait to have him back on for sure, not to debate him either, but to hear what he has to say about apparently tax laws and things like that that we need to learn more about.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Fucking Hey, the platypus said, I got a bit of mushrooms for the live Oh you're going in Okay, okay, so on you platypus. Luke said, what up? Everyone wanted to make a correction on my statement on quasars. They occur, oh, Luke, from the non flat Earth, not spherical, normal shaped earth. He said, they occur at the accretion ring before the event horizon. Also, I have some new information I'm working on, so we may have some new things to have a conversation about. Some of them might be an opinion changing. Also, has anyone ever done any digging into operation operation barrel rule?
Speaker 3: I feel like I've heard of it, but I don't know off top what operation barrel is.
Speaker 2: Okay, But the event horizon, dude, the event horizon is actually something really crazy to look into. That's like what happens at the surface of a black hole. Like the dude, the research they're finding from that kind of stuff, or at least some of the theories that are coming from the event horizon that happens on the surface of black hole. They're basically saying that, like, whatever goes on within a black hole, right, it's all displayed on the surface of the black hole. That's why, like, if you're you, you can almost like, uh, look at like the timeline of whatever is transpired before that moment, just by looking at the surface of a black hole, which is the event horizon. It's pretty fucking fascinating.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So it's the it's the point at which the gravitational force gets so strong that not even the speed of light can escape it. So that's the exact reason as to why, like the the energy blast that comes out with the quasar can't happen beyond that point because they can't even come out of it itself.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, I'm open to listening about that kind of shit. I dude, I mean, I find it fascinating. I don't know how the hell they're getting this information. I mean, we don't even know. Yeah, it's it, most of it is kind of it just seems theoretical, you know, like we don't know, we've never even gotten a full picture of the Earth that hasn't been edited, you know what I'm saying. Like, and I mean I don't believe well, to say that I don't believe that we've ever been to the Moon would be a misstatement. But the footage that they tell us how they got to the moon and what transpired on the moon, that's absolutely bullshit. So I don't know, I don't trust any of the space agencies or any of that kind of shit. Like it's just deception, Like it's major deception. So to even say that they understand how fucking how you know, event horizons happen on the surface of a black hole. I'm just like, okay, cool, you know, like I'm not putting all my eggs into believing it.
Speaker 3: You know that that is again under the assumption that space is not faking gay right.
Speaker 13: And then Operation Barrels apparently I think it was laos h. They have some big ass stone carved barrels out there that uh, apparently for some reason the US military just decided to start bombing the fuck out of.
Speaker 3: It behind it as underground bases or something.
Speaker 13: The story of the barrels is at least like the lower of the areas that giants they had one sub type, some type of battle, and they had decided to make the barrels as some kind of victory thing.
Speaker 3: I got no idea. Interesting, Okay, I'm writing that down. Operation barrel roll done.
Speaker 2: Damn fucking giants. Dude, Well Goliath action going on here? Is it understood that Goliath was a giant, like a like a nephlom. I mean, I know, as a giant, but was he a nephialum? Is that like across the board everybody believes that or is that speculation?
Speaker 3: So yes and no, yes and no. Its depends on the source really.
Speaker 4: Most growing up anyway, Like I would hear that he was a giant of a man, right, and if you look at the they gave a descriptions how tall he was and all this, and yeah, he would have been considered like a giant by normal people standards. But it wasn't like he was some forty foot tall giant either.
Speaker 2: I mean, the big show is a big ass dude, you know, like Shaquille O'Neil, like giants of people, like are they did they say that Goliath was bigger than seven foot eight foot.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm gonna google it because if I tell you just what I think I remember, I'm gonna be wrong here. But the thing is with Goliath in particular, not only was he just a giant, it was the army that he was representing and who they represented to the Israelites at that time. So a lot of people have gone with that to say that he may not have been a nephelm but maybe have had Nephylimic blood within him.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. So the it says Goliath Hyde is described in the Bible as six cubits and a span, which translates to about nine feet nine inches according to the Masoretic text. However, some ancient sources like the Septuagint and Dead Sea Scrolls suggest that he may have been around six foot nine. Okay, so I mean, we have bigger people than.
Speaker 4: That dude, per the day and age, right, But then it's also just the all encompassing, right, because David was a kid, and he killed him with a sling shot in a stone, and so like it was, it was the all and all these things. So a lot of people will say that he might have had nephilimic slash demonic blood within him, and I'm not, like, I don't think it really matters one way or another as far as salvation is concerned. It's one of those stories from the Old Testament that like it adds to the lore in all this matter of fact, Let our resident Jewish correspondent speak on it, Royce, What do you got.
Speaker 14: So interestingly about a handspan? There are various opinions as of how wide it should be, whether it should be with the fingers extended or together, which could be a different you know, between that six to nine. I've always heard about nine feet that obviously he was a he was a philipine. I've never heard anything that he was a that's one from my research understanding of knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm reading right here. It says David is often described as a youth, and while his exact height is not specified, he was likely shorter than five feet tall, putting him at a significant disadvantage against Goliath, who this website says, Uh, Goliath was six', nine WHICH i, mean, still that's a giant compared to, you you, know, YEAH i, mean, DUDE i feel, like you, know IF i was to stand next To, SHACK i would feel like a little, kid you.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 4: Fair, YEAH i mean it's it kind of adds to the to the legend of it and to the significance of, it Because goliath had already killed so many of their, dudes and it got to point to where he was just going out every.
Speaker 3: Day you ever Seen troy Uh Brad, Pitt, Right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember the opening fight scene between him and this dude Bo, agrius and they, decided fuck the whole army versus army, Thing we're gonna send a ONE v one.
Speaker 3: And let it get settled that.
Speaker 4: Way, Basically goliath was just standing out in front and just talking mad shit to all of The israelites and Their god and Their ark of The covenant all the. Thing he was talking that, shit and it got to a point where none of the Israel ISRAELITE i was gonna Say Israel israelite soldiers wanted to even face. Him then this shepherd kid that just went out there to bring lunch to his brothers because he was too young to, fight so he was actually supposed to be tending the. Sheep his dad asked, him, hey bring this food to your brothers or there at the. Battle bye Bye. Bob he goes out there and he hears this dude talking that, noise and he's, like, Well i'm gonna do something about, it and they're, like, okay, kid calm. Down so he goes and he, does and he hits him with the sling shot and he knocks him, out and then he takes his own sword and cuts his head, off and then they were so emboldened by this they go and they win the. Battle so was he just A nba style athletic looking dude that a kid. Killed possibly was he some long timey descendant of a. Nephlum also, possibly it's kind of like six and one hand half dozen in the other on that, one because the point of the story is That david killed him in order to get to what needed to happen. Next but it's like the people kind of let the lore go to that. Level growing, UP i never heard anything about him being a part in Ne. Fhalem then here in the last, Decade i've heard a lot of things about him being part In.
Speaker 2: Falem so, yeah, no, yeah that's WHAT i was reading over here THAT i was curious about what, year if they could put a year to, that like when that would have. Happened but it says probably around like one thousand and FORTY, bc because he became well a thousand and thirty one thousand and forty it's, speculation but because he, said it says that he became king Of israel whenever he was thirty years Old david, was so it had to have been somewhere in that ten into one thousand and thirty forty something like.
Speaker 4: That, well, yeah because there was a king at that time and his son was selected to take the throne after. Him but After david Killed goliath and he was still a, youth basically the prince Became david's best homeboy and then whenever his dad.
Speaker 3: Died when the time, Came david took the.
Speaker 4: Throne but it wasn't like it was A it wasn't Like game Of throne, style took it from the rightful air kind of, thing like The prince knew at that point one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent, no this is the Guy god chose to lead. Us it. Was it was a whole, thing the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing so if If david was ONLY i, say only six,' nine still, pretty. Tall motherfucker but Or Not. David goliath Let's say goliath was, six' nine would it still would you still like consider him To be a nephelim at that point because we have six. FOOT nine, people i mean maybe They're part, OF nephlum blood, I don't, know but like would you consider somebody was six' nine back in? THOSE days, A nephalem i mean i don't know if that's a. Giant at THAT point.
Speaker 4: That's what i mean it just because he was a really tall dude doesn't, necessarily make him evil genetic mutant. Or something like that but, at the same time you gotta look at the median height. BACK in, those, days i Mean hell even in america the median height only like, a hundred years ago. Like A tall dude abe lincoln was seen as a, giant by his CONTEMPORARIES you.
Speaker 2: Know what i mean he was like six three or six Y four, or, Something i think right.
Speaker 4: And you look at him next to, pictures that they have those ten types, they have of, him next to generals they are like a foot and a, Half SHORTER than, him like i mean just because of nutrition and just because of medical care and life expecting to. See all these things people didn't get to. That type of height so six', Nine, in a thousand bc yeah that would have been considered a giant by any old. Regular DUDE writing, it, down SO i mean yeah but i don't that to me isn't a. Direct correlation to nephylimic blood but it's, also not not you. Know it could be both it's six and one hand a. Half doesn't in the other it doesn't. Take away from the story it does add more like ooh and awe to The story, if he was either.
Speaker 3: Way it goes your boy got his head, cut off by a, teenager which, is.
Speaker 2: Fucking dope pretty Sick dougie ring of fire blunkin' said on YouTube Check. Out after prison show reform convict show shows the prison recipes, how to get a tattoo and he helps rehab people and get. Jobs after they, Get, out good on Them okay and then the platypus said WAS the first YouTube channel i watched when. I got big into YouTube i used his ink video AND his stencil video and i put. A, Rose ON my forearm dude i'm i. Couldn't Give Myself a tattoo like i'm i'm not, a bitch by any means but like it's hard to, inflict pain, on yourself knowingly you know, for that amount of time would you be able? To GIVE yourself a tattoo like i bought a tattoo gun, a COUPLE of years ago and i, was like thinking ABOUT it but then LIKE i touched, myself, AND i was like dude i can, handle other people hurting me, BUT hurting myself on. PURPOSE i can't DO it.
Speaker 3: I could if i was artistic enough to trust myself. TO give myself, The INK i am not LIKE i already know if, i was to do it it would look like a three. Year OLD drew on me so i just it's it's.
Speaker 4: Not a lack of like dealing with, the PAIN kind of thing because i mean you've have you ever had like a, boil you had to pop or you ever had like a splinter you had to pull out or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Where you had. To, do it to.
Speaker 4: YOURSELF yeah, it's not fun, i mean, it's you know it sucks but it's kind. Of a part of it this is just kind of like slowly, cutting YOURSELF with a knife which.
Speaker 3: I mean there's worse things i got.
Speaker 2: Staph infection, on my, elbow one time real bad and that's that Was probably the worst pain i've, ever experienced in. My, life like physical pain, anyway.
Speaker 8: The.
Speaker 2: Platypus, go Ahead sir.
Speaker 6: Uh, Yeah so i've done uh i've done a majority of, my own, tattoos on myself BUT uh the worst tattoo i did is act there's actually this one because the coaster. Got to the YELLA MORE BUT UH the r i k i have tattooed On my Leg.
Speaker 7: For. V, KILL moon core shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I actually did the pain i, went in deep. AS fuck like the needle i went all. The way, in, with IT.
Speaker 7: And yeah no the paink you.
Speaker 6: Can, Actually put.
Speaker 2: FROM pain yeah i'll do i passed out, from a tattoo one time fainted. MY first ever time fan i used to think that like people were, exaggerating whenever somebody would faint because my mom used to always faint at like. The SLIGHTEST bit of blood and, i used, to BE like you know just i Thought it Was like a, Tom and jerry like, stunt. Like it WASN'T real man and then i WENT to go get a i, went, to go. Get uh well the, tattoo i'm covering up now but it got. On, top of my shoulder dude, on MY shoulder bone fuck. AND i started sweating profusely i started. GETTING the, spins, LIKE crazy i said hey i got to. USE your bathroom real, quick i went in there try and splash some water on my face and. Calm DOWN a little, bit, and i was like, dude stop being a bitch because it was actually ONE of my boys. Who i played football with it was his girlfriend that, was giving me, THE tattoo and so, dude i went in there splashed, some WATER in my. FACE like i don't know, A couple of minutes later i woke up passed out on. THE side of the toilet i pulled the whole. Shower, curtain down with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not, A GOOD look well dude So i was watching ink master probably.
Speaker 4: A year or two ago i just binge washed all the seasons and they had this one where this dude got this crazy tribal. Work done on his skull halfway, through He had, to, quit, and, i'm like well yeah dude you're getting fucking.
Speaker 3: Pile driver into your skull like what.
Speaker 4: You think was gonna HAPPEN you're gonna be like i getting that much ink done in, one session like a thing maybe some Line work. The first days i'm coloring the next he's doing pretty much like half of his entire skull. In a, three, hour session i'm like yeah you're not gonna be okay, at, The, end of this bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah you gotta have something you gotta have a screw loose to get tattoos. LIKE that, on your head i remember Like Growing Up watching wrestling bam Bam bigelow he had the flames tattooed. ON his head, like that i, was?
Speaker 15: LIKE do you.
Speaker 2: CRAZY bastard i don't know I mean, that was, before i even you, know EVER gotten a tattoo.
Speaker 6: But i.
Speaker 2: Just imagined IT would hurt now that i passed, Out from a shoulder tattoo. I'M like extra fuck that i need to get, so much more ink. Done so much more ink but you know that. WHOLE money plus time issue i can either have a lot of time. Or a lot of money i'm still trying to find. That balance of having. Both, We'll, figure it? Out yeah nora?
Speaker 6: What's?
Speaker 2: Up you joined us hey She Joined Us on the metal live show last week, And now here you?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 2: What's, going on.
Speaker 5: Nora ah good so good just A Quick question about. The david goliath nefelin things do y'all think that might, be like a translation issue because isn't it in it in like some translation, Where nephelum translates to giants, So some people thought Giants david was a, or goliath was a giant so maybe He was also. An ethylm.
Speaker 4: It could be i'd have to go back And look and see what hebrew word was. Being used for, that one then later on like or in the original when They talked about like the canaanites when they took their land back and said the, land is inhabited by giants like what word?
Speaker 3: Was being used for that and then go and see if that was the Exact.
Speaker 4: Same word, used for goliath very, well could, BE very well could be i, don't know it very well, may be a translation issue or it may be one of those things, that's like a contextual issue where, like it's the same word but the rest of the context of the sentence would lead credence to, this versus, that IT'S possible.
Speaker 2: You, know and, i think that you know as far as, the context of that goes it probably. Is pretty important because giant did that necessarily mean his complex or was it like a like an important person like you. Hear about like industry, giants they're, not actually giants you know they're just like big. In the IN whatever industry and so i just wonder if that was it kind of kind of, in, the same way that UH what is it somebody i can't remember who it was they came on the show was talking about like eloheem and it was talking, about the elohem amongst you and so that Could have been like the. Kings or something, Like, that and it's like OKAY well that's not.
Speaker 4: What i, thought it was but Well the only reason why i'll say that the term giant was used to Mean a large person with goliath is because they gave, the description of his height so like at least we know for sure. That, that was being used however when they're talking about the nephelum from, earlier on.
Speaker 2: In the books GOOD point.
Speaker 3: YOU know what, I, MEAN i don't know royce, I saw your hand raise go ahead.
Speaker 16: And speak on it Here, so as far as nephlin that phrase or that word is only used very very. Few times to my Knowledge as far as the hebrew word that Was used for giants in, jem is the a knock. Which basically just means giant so Even, WHEN it comes to goliath i think that was the term our, word that was used specifically so has.
Speaker 3: A different word for it so enough. One, Is, A different thing okay okay.
Speaker 2: I've actually heard some people draw parallels between The, knock and the in aanaki. SO maybe, there's something there I mean they say they inanaki are. Pretty fucking giant beings too if you read that kind.
Speaker 4: Of the YouTube video or the YouTube cartoon that they Made to, describe, the WHOLE ananaki thing huh it's i don't think they were trying, to be funny with it but it's. Also, really funny to watch basically they have lizards in armor fighting these big headed blue dudes that Are claiming to be in anaki and it's the whole basically, the entire story That Like what's the? Guy billy carson his story if somebody was the the words that he's saying and then make actual, Animation to back it, up it's?
Speaker 3: It's pretty good?
Speaker 2: Is, it kind of like, uh the talking, tripping Lizard, mister balloon hands mister walkway mister walked out me kind of captain of like captain of. TIAN knots.
Speaker 3: Stupid that.
Speaker 2: One i love that one that's that's old, school YouTube, ship right?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 2: Honey? Badger what's up dude.
Speaker 8: Hey going back to tattoos right our section leader, on the thirty first mew this.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Had his dickhead tattoy, yo one.
Speaker 4: Of my uh ONE of my my platoon i, want to say platoon sergeant but one of the guys that would be like. Kind of in that billet apparently he got stars tattooed on the shaft, of his dick and uh, we had heard about this but we.
Speaker 6: Had.
Speaker 4: Actually never seen it right he goes and puts, his package in for reenlistment and you know how you have to submit paperwork.
Speaker 3: For, all OF your tattoos yeah and i.
Speaker 4: Remember him, GETTING tattooed paperwork but like i had seen the dude, in NOTHING but silk before and i, Knew HE didn't have, ink and i was like. What the, fuck's, that about he's like well and the conversation he was having with the guy because, you have to submit pictures but he was, having an issue, with THAT and he's like could i maybe like submit an artist? Renditioning And this, and, this and i'm like bro what are? You talking about artists. Conditioning just, TAKE a picture he's like i can't send in a picture of My Dick to. The Fucking Marine corps, office.
Speaker 3: Move, and i'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, that's, real life he's. Like, yes it's real life like so you have three? Stars, Tattooed on, your, DICK why he's like so i could always beat the. Fuck out, of a. General i'm, like that's hilarious but also this is what you get now you have to submit a picture of your.
Speaker 6: Dick to.
Speaker 3: The, front office, That's EXCELLENT yeah this dude like i.
Speaker 8: Didn't believe, him at first you know one, of, the other guys like yeah. He got, his, dick tated, I'm like, bullshit, you know he's like. Knock got, my dick till I'm Like only in the marine corps you can tell the dude, to pull, his dick out.
Speaker 2: And like let me see, i'm a non gayway bro.
Speaker 3: Let me, see, your, dar i'm like. No homemo let me.
Speaker 8: See motherfucker pulled it out he had. His boss, sacked tatted piers oh yeah ballsack piers and he and he, had the sharks you know on airplane. To shark face on it he.
Speaker 5: Had.
Speaker 3: That, on his.
Speaker 2: Dickhead, shut wow that's Awesome Actually.
Speaker 3: The fucking like world war two style plane art of. The shark teeth and ship he.
Speaker 6: Had that on.
Speaker 3: His dickhead, that's pretty badass all right, look eighty, for style, points but also my boy there's so many better ways to get the. Point, across than that, SHIP hey if he listening, i, love you to death brother. Send me a text, message.
Speaker 4: And if you're listening send him a text message of how the fuck you did mcmap or any type of grappling.
Speaker 3: With a pierced.
Speaker 8: Ball sack that's this motherfucker He was. A push a fallujah vet so he's. The, hard charge of motherfucker okay fucking he's. A r, charge of motherfucker So.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's been through fallujah, my man, figured out, ways all, right fair enough fair enough it's not a, war. Crime the First time.
Speaker 2: EVERYBODY that's all i'm saying i just imagine like his wife trolling him whenever, he can't get it up and. She's, All, baby shark doo dude.
Speaker 3: Yo that song ruined it for him because he's not married and he's out. There trying to fuck around there's no way.
Speaker 4: He can get a chick this is a single mama if he's got, that tatted on his dick because she won't be able.
Speaker 3: To not help. Herself to, do that shit oh yeah you gotta be fucking in.
Speaker 6: The.
Speaker 2: Dark at that point bro.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fucking that's, gold the.
Speaker 2: Jokes right THEMSELVES the platypus why do i feel like you got, a? Tattoo on your dick sir and you. Probably did it to, yourself.
Speaker 6: Oh actually not yet but i'm gonna do a small wave so the, bitchington always. Ride the wave, My, Guy, OH my god samuel no i plan on getting a chicken tattooed with a.
Speaker 7: Noosewana's neck below my knees that way my cock. Always hangings blow, my knee.
Speaker 2: Oh my god that is that is a. Full on spirit animal tattoo. There's no doubt about that that's.
Speaker 3: Very sam that's very.
Speaker 6: Sad these are.
Speaker 12: Kind of, chicking, in guys.
Speaker 3: Hanging there buddy hang in. There, And ride that way brother, YOU'RE gonna be.
Speaker 2: Just fine I, will say me and luisa we we partook in some uh some weed gummies last night and we ate a little bit. More than we normally do didn't think it was gonna be, that much of, a deal but it was and uh we both ended up tripping our. Fucking tits off last night so. It was a good time wait.
Speaker 6: Just off, of.
Speaker 3: Weed, gummies you tripped dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah but they're. Very potent like these ones the guy like they sell them individuallys like you can buy these little individual gummies at this this store that, this pretty close to me, and, he, goes he goes oh yeah that that should probably last. You A couple of, weeks, and, i was like oh well me and, my wife are you know. We're gonna be, sharing it, and he goes all. Right PROBABLY about a, week, then i was.
Speaker 3: Like god?
Speaker 2: Damn every?
Speaker 3: Night many milligrams?
Speaker 6: Was it do you?
Speaker 2: Remember it's like super hot it didn't, say it on the packaging but because it came in a bo, And THEY sold them individually but i want to say it was something crazy like a thousand, milligrams for the, Whole, thing or something like, jesus it's a lot. Thing, not the one gummy, yeah for the whole gummy it's. A, thousand, milligrams.
Speaker 3: Of psilocybin? No, no no no weed, yes, sorry, we we okay yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah THAT would be enough so i told you about my story with the friends giving that we had. A couple of years back i was the only one that did Not partake of the. Blessed herb on that evening but. My buddies took some gummies they didn't. Know how much it was they each took like three hundred milligrams apiece and then chase.
Speaker 3: It down with these small little gummies because.
Speaker 4: They weren't feeling it yet they didn't know that each of these little ones were seven hundred milligrams apiece. Or nine some crazy. Thing they both were tripping one of them saw a grinch looking. Demon that followed him around the other one that's an atheist was having a Three hour Conversation.
Speaker 3: With the, lord, and savior bro.
Speaker 2: Oh bro you can out you can absolutely trip on on weed gummies like and you wouldn't, think because, it's weed, WHATEVER but like you know i guess the way, to digest plus the like how you know how much is in there off?
Speaker 6: Of such?
Speaker 2: A LITTLE bite you, KNOW and i mean literally. I think WE probably shared we shared i think a tenth of the whole gummy and still tripped. Our, balls off last.
Speaker 3: Night jeez well it sounds. LIKE ought a, good, night i, was.
Speaker 2: Like well you know four aco is. Kind of the same, way it's just you know you don't feel sluggish and tired the whole time you're gonna be, Tripping YOUR balls off though so i. Think, That set The stage, indeed soft g royce said. We Also believe in reincarnation.
Speaker 3: The jews believe?
Speaker 2: In reincarnation how about that why is the one that?
Speaker 3: ACTUALLY taught me about, that i didn't know. THAT but shown of now i don't.
Speaker 4: THINK it's every single person i think it's like specific examples like they bring up in the multiple times where it's like are you, The prophets so and so and they're talking about a dude who, died years and years back but they're asking a guy per the current. Day and age that question so that would lead to that least the understood believe That reincarnation was.
Speaker 3: Possible, if i'm, not mistaken so you know can you speak to me a lot of? Things about the? Old translations how?
Speaker 2: About that, so to, Do Everybody's, saying what up, Goth Alex how Dare you goth alex saying? Ovechkin is so much? Better, You're dead to me alex, You're Dead. To me now. Goth, ALEX oh. THAT'S rude No i love i. THINK olvshkin's a bad motherfucker i don't even.
Speaker 3: Know if?
Speaker 2: HE'S still playing is?
Speaker 6: HE i.
Speaker 3: Thought he was i do IT'S been so long. SINCE i watched the. Game i couldn't tell you i've been so out of the loop WITH even the sports that I. Give a fuck. ABOUT ufc that's another one i cannot tell you who currently holds what title in.
Speaker 4: What weight class right now i've been so out of the loop for the past i'd honestly say like three years of any OF the recreational shit that. I USED to, love watching, SO i mean you know i hope to get Back into it all.
Speaker 2: The CANADIAN in the mud.
Speaker 11: Just i finally learned how to raise my hand. In to change my, name, so That's so yeah yeah so. I'm very excited about that. BUT a couple of things i wanted to go. Back to my tattoo thing you. Guys were talking about. TATTOOS my first tattoo ever i. WAS twenty seven years old i had never had a single ink of pen all, my ARM in my life. And I was very nervous but i went in there And they Did This. WHOLE it's basically lady justice i don't Know, if You guys Know. Metallica, but injustice for, all yeah you know what, the whole fucking you know the one. Scale lower than the other, she's being, strip naked her. You, KNOW the whole thing anyways. I had all the time, my girlfriend picks me. UP she, takes me home i said. That didn't hurt, AT all two MINUTES later i felt.
Speaker 3: LIKE i had the.
Speaker 11: FLU i felt so sick i just went in my bed and laid down and. LIKE shook for five hours i. WAS just like, shaking there i? Was LIKE what JUST happened because i think i blocked out all. The emotions of THE pain and then when i, GOT home with my girlfriend i just. FINALLY it just, kicked, in i was like yeah that. Shit actually kind of hurt.
Speaker 3: So your body will go, into. LIKE low, Grade shock right i mean i've heard that for some people they.
Speaker 4: Feel it the entire time some, people they don't feel shit and then it hits them later because your body is, experiencing a type of trauma so your brain, does the whole shock thing and, then when, it wears, off you're like.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck, IT'S on, fire it's like.
Speaker 2: I mean it could have been, like an, adrenaline thing too you know the adrenaline keeps you pumping so. You Don't necessarily feel IT like that's like whenever i, PLAYED football all those years i, felt great IN the game. EVEN if i got hurt i forgot, about it. The next Play you know but then i'd get on THAT car ride home and i. AM sore as a bitch i cannot, Wait to go, to sleep but you know you have to wait and stay up for an hour in case you. Got a, CONCUSSION or whatever.
Speaker 3: But yeah i know.
Speaker 11: That feeling a, sore thing it makes sense but like, the like flu like feelings LIKE it just felt, Like I was so sick like i just FELT so and then like I took a.
Speaker 10: Nap and I woke up, later, AND i was like.
Speaker 11: Oh I feel great now but I think it was like i think, it was like you said, the ADRENALINE was kicking in, but i was blocking that and, THEN all of a sudden i just it just all kicked in at once and it flooded my brain.
Speaker 10: And just, took me over but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, IT'D be like THAT yeah i mean it's i got my, last tattoo a while ago like less, than a year, ago though and and yeah like his. IS like the full sleeve i was getting the matrix code, on my arm right.
Speaker 6: Here and oh.
Speaker 2: My GOD it, took forever but i mean, you know, you want it like obviously if, it's taken a long time you know there's a lot of attention. To detail going on there i'm, not trying to rush anybody especially Because. It was my, cousin, sean and but. YEAH dude He's the. Man i love, Sean, Too, matter of fact, oh, JACOB listen to this dude i we got on the show last night Along With. Our Boy Lord byron jester but byron jester reached, out, TO us and said hey i have a practicing black magician that. To come on the show we had HIM on last night and i think It's. Gonna be coming out, wednesday, but he came on dude you can pay him for a service to sacrifice a chicken in like in your, name, or whatever you're trying like, whatever you're trying to get it could, be like, AND he says he goes i have a, Ninety seven percent success rate and, he was, talking about like you, know he'll call on, angels he'll call on demons he'll, call on you know whatever, on all of it, REALLY and he was like i, can't remember the exact process but he basically sets up. This circle in his backyard it's, LIKE out, of corn meal i. Think is what he said but he sets up this circle and then he puts, a triangle in the middle and then he lights a fire, and he sacrifices this chicken pours all, the blood onto the fire and then whenever most, of the blood is out he throws the rest. Of the chicken in there to get, the REST of the, blood.
Speaker 6: And i was like.
Speaker 2: Dude That is so, wild but i'm telling you like he wasn't even. Like A crazy nut, job like i was like this guy just. Seems like a normal guy and here he is over here carrying out like sacrificial rights, for people for you know. As a service, or whatever, but he said he said the majority of people that go to him are people that have like a cancer that the, chemo can't get rid of or that they don't want to.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 6: Through.
Speaker 2: The whole chemo yeah right he talks about how certain people like don't even want to, dip their toes, into chemo which totally understandable. Like it's it's, Literal, poison but. He goes yeah he goes sometimes sometimes it happens overnight and then there's other times maybe it. Takes a couple of days but he said. Ninety SEVEN percent success rate and i think he said there's like, a lot of return customers like the majority of people that, see that it. Does work they come back but he's not like, into the whole satanic shit like that's, not, what he said anyway.
Speaker 3: Demons what are? You, fucking talking about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah but he doesn't. Label, HIMSELF as a satanist.
Speaker 4: Okay i Would assume not but also i'm just making sure so you're telling me he's not doing all these things only in his mind as.
Speaker 3: A as a.
Speaker 2: Thought thing oh you know he definitely talks about, how you, got to like you know like steer the thought and steer, the consciousness, because and you're you know you're you're what is it called evoking certain like you're saying certain things and you're calling on but he, says you gotta call specifically like on specific angels or demons for. Whatever the case may be so if you're calling on somebody for, health or something like that you want to go to the demon, or the angel or whatever and you got, to call on that one because he goes you can call on other beings who don't specialize in whatever it is you're trying to carry. Out and they'll help you but he says, that he communicates with them like tell, pathically and that it's. Dude it's fucking a trip One of the craziest episodes i've, ever been a part. OF and very interesting though I actually thought me and sean. Were thinking the same, thing WE were both thinking like i wonder if This would be enough for jacob like to get me, what you, mean to get you know to get your satanist on the show and get. YOUR fill, of your satanist i mean.
Speaker 4: It sounds like, that's what he's doing anyway even. If he's NOT claiming It but then i know i'm very.
Speaker 3: BIASED in that. Thought. Process, I get it whatever.
Speaker 10: Well i wanted to ask.
Speaker 11: YOU guys something really quickly I have an experience that i don't think a, lot OF people have had and i wanted to get. Your GUYS take on it but i used to work at a golf course and basically what we would do was go we, would cut grass at night, so it'll, be very dark you know no one. Else is on the course, and my, boss told me he said we see a, lot of orbs out, here a, lot of orbs you know flying.
Speaker 12: IN the.
Speaker 11: SKY or whatever, I said I was like i think i was twenty. YEARS old, At the time i, said i'll. Check it out come out and and we were out, there ONE day cutting grass and i think we were, doing irrigation this one night and he was doing a fix, in A head or. Whatever and i went over we went. BACK in the golf cart, i LOOKED to the right and. I see this green mist it was. Like a green flowing mist it was under a tree. And it formed a bit it was, like very loose at, first but then it formed and then it shot up. Into the tree and DISAPPEARED and so at first I didn't say, ANYTHING because i was like i.
Speaker 10: Don't know what that, was so we started driving.
Speaker 11: Went to the next hole we did, the IRRIGATION on that hole and i looked, at my boss and said did you see that green glowing thing that just shot up? Into the tree and, DISAPPEARED and he was. LIKE i saw that too i didn't, want To say it first but i'm. Glad you brought it, UP and till this day. I Still have no idea like i've been hearing, a Lot about plasma nowadays and i've been hearing. A lot about ball lightning, BUT ball lightning for me i did a. Lot of research on that that doesn't. Seem like what it was but the plasma. Thing MAKES the most sense but i was one if you guys had any experience WITH that, or any, information i, could you.
Speaker 2: Know not, necessarily not necessarily with plasma, but.
Speaker 3: We've.
Speaker 2: HAD you Know electro nick i think, nick is actually here tonight. Or he, was earlier anyway but Anyway so we've had electro nick come to the Studio When We were in christie's crystal shop in the back, and and whenever, he, came he. Was like hey come outside AND we looked outside and i, don't know, what it was you know like it just looked it seemed like just a star until it started acting like not a star, and definitely wasn't. You know like a satellite. It wasn't like, an airplane, it wasn't moving. You know like it was it was acting really strange because it would shine bright through clouds and then and. Then it would get dimmer and then it would shine really bright and then it. Would dim like a lot and it didn't even necessarily matter if there was. A cloud around or not but it was strange because we would see it shining super bright through a cloud and then the cloud would move and it. Would start to go dimmer it exactly like acting exactly the opposite, as, Every other star would right and and we didn't really know, what to, make of IT you know we were i was Really excited about it because i'd never. Seen anything like that before and Then we go Down To florida for the Bohemian growth Thing with the nephlum death squad BACK in the summer. OR i think that was I think it. Was in october or whatever but, whenever we Went, out there me and nick we saw the same, thing a couple of times and we were getting everybody you know that was that was at the show to come, out and look and everything and, EVERYBODY was, like not everybody i mean everybody who found it interesting was looking, up, and they were. Like Dude what, is that And, nick's like, that's the homies you know Like, that's his, Plate IN homies he, SAYS but i don't know i don't.
Speaker 11: Know What to call, it what i'm SAYING though, with with what i saw that seems different than. Like an orb or something it was.
Speaker 3: Literally we were.
Speaker 11: At once SO we're at a golf i used to do. Irrigation at a golf. Course we're at one hole we're in the middle of the, golf course at the hole and to the right we see a Green glowing energy.
Speaker 10: Like almost jonathan actually looks.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 11: The squid behind you color it, was that exact same color and it was just like forming in. The background behind this tree and then it went and when we it was almost, like once we saw it it.
Speaker 12: Just shot up.
Speaker 10: Into the tree and disappeared.
Speaker 11: And then THAT was it and then i didn't say ANYTHING to my boss because i didn't want. TO be that crazy guy i just kind of we went TO the, next hole and i said did you buy any?
Speaker 10: Chance see that glowing.
Speaker 11: ENERGY and he said yeah i, didn't WANT to say anything, but I did see that and i. Thought That was really Crazy and i've never had. I've never heard a story i've never met anybody, That's SEEN anything like that and i just wanted to know if you guys, Had any experiences.
Speaker 2: With, That, not with mist anyway. Jacob, it was A, miss.
Speaker 10: Yeah an extreme yeah with mist.
Speaker 4: Or orbs for that matter I've Only seen, the flying el camino, twice but you know that And And.
Speaker 3: The thing, WITH elector nick of course i honestly wouldn't, know what.
Speaker 4: TO call that you know i believe that there are aliens and interdimensional. BEINGS and angels and demons i don't think they. ARE all the same thing. I believe there can be i also. Believe THEY can be separate so i have no idea. WHAT that could have been i might.
Speaker 11: HAVE been a, ghosty, bro i don't know man but It was pretty. COOL and i'm very like i. Still call my OLD boss he Lives in Bc. NOW and i'm in ontario i still, call HIM till this day and, i we talk, about it and we honestly it feels like, when they call each other it's it feels like we're talking.
Speaker 10: About a movie we watched, like it. Doesn't, Feel, real you.
Speaker 2: Know yeah yeah whenever shit, like that happens to you it almost seems like you're in some kind, of movie or you're. Shifting like to another, dimension doesn't seem like reality whenever. You're the, one experiencing it.
Speaker 10: You know, thank you for saying THAT because.
Speaker 5: That's.
Speaker 11: Exactly how i felt yeah ud. Hired me, for, this job he said uh because we're working at a golf. Course, cutting grass at night like of course you're. Gonna see, some crazy shit, HE'S like by the way i see orbs, flying HERE all the time. And i, see crazy shit, i'm, LIKE sign me.
Speaker 10: Up dude.
Speaker 12: I.
Speaker 11: Just start working for you. IT was a great job i, had a Lot of fun free. Pizza wednesdays and ship.
Speaker 2: Like it, was good times Hell Yeah it's almost like kevin, GATES is famous for saying i know, there's A name for it but i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, WHAT to call it oh i thought you were GONNA. Say r an E a. You, Know, what i'm, saying no.
Speaker 11: Gates all right let you guys know and then see. What you, Thought about that, but Hey, jacob or sorry yeah jacob?
Speaker 3: What are?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: On now idiom beer now, ah ship there. You go there, you go?
Speaker 6: Let's?
Speaker 10: Go alright peace boys.
Speaker 2: Uh basic golf bitch said what are the thoughts on the bat virus and? The or as the pandemic and? Let's look at the card.
Speaker 3: Oh, is there a new yeah there's a new.
Speaker 4: Bat virus again in there first It was gonna be monkey parks and it was going to be this. And, now, another bat virus yeah yeah we. We had talked about it.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago i think on that episode that was getting into this weird virus. That somehow comes FROM bats, I'M just LIKE i honestly i just i. Don't, even pay, attention before, yeah it's like, You know you got us oh you didn't even really, get us the first time but you got a lot, of people the first time and you want, to play that, card again, go right ahead you know because you know that it's all going to be leaking out of some, fucking lab some you, know, uh what is it?
Speaker 3: Uh gain gain?
Speaker 2: Of, function gain of function, yeah because that's you know in other countries they're not, as stringent with their laws and so that's Why you Would go to china or ukraine, or wherever they're you know having, these gain of function facilities and then. You would bring it back the idea, behind, gain of function is well let's try and hype this virus up to the worst that it could possibly, that we could possibly imagine and then we're gonna come up. With some kind, of, ELIXER and it's like well i don't trust them because you came up with this coronavirus that was performed and, made via gain of function and then your special elixer has been GOING. Around given everybody fucking hiv have you have you been hearing about like HOW people are literally? GETTING hiv from, The vaccines i.
Speaker 3: Have, not but also, like bro, wait, a MINUTE.
Speaker 2: What yeah yeah it's i mean IT'S NOT, like this the std, hiv but IN a sense it's like hiv because literally their. Immune system goes to shit and that's. Exactly what, people were saying you know whenever you start, to introduce the spike proteins whenever they get, they get into, your system that spike protein it kills everything else. That gets in its way that is, protecting you against other viruses and it's only protecting you against this one strand of this, one very SPECIFIC you. Know strand of covid nineteen but the thing is is that, these, things are always mutating right and so that's why you had to get, booster after booster after booster. Because they kept on mutating, AND it's, like these people i mean how certain, people were still getting. Three, Four or, five boosters yeah i'm like you? Really believe in this shit like if the, vaccine worked well at all should have.
Speaker 3: Been a ONE and.
Speaker 4: DONE that's what i think i didn't need any more confirmation. That vaccines are gay's. Aids, BUT here, we are literally i, mean it's.
Speaker 3: On The wall, You know what i'm saying the. Writing is on the wall we only have to.
Speaker 4: Look forward at this POINT the vaccines give you hiv sounds. Pretty, fucking gay to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Speaking of gay, as aides? I'm just kidding what's up plot bus.
Speaker 3: Just fucking with you.
Speaker 6: Again. I'M just gonna preface It I, was in The. Marine corps, not the, Navy oh okay all right oh but no to go back to the? Fuck what, is it called oh yeah so My Brain's kind of. Going richie, watching, on me but.
Speaker 2: No mushroom that'll Do that m THAT.
Speaker 6: And I'M severely eighty hd but i got that ye haultism to go. Back, to the the chimes oh like, how they are building up they're. Inseminating the embryos and everything oh did you. THERE'S a there's a BOOK i READ it when i WAS i want to say i was an elementary school, or probably Was Middle school but Called, The house Of. THE scorpions.
Speaker 4: All the scorpions i read that bitch because it was the thickest book in the library and it would give me, the most ACCELERATED reader points and so i read it and it was just a really weird book about a kid, that got cloned and shit and he got bullied and then he grew, up and IT was?
Speaker 3: LIKE what do i, do i HAVE? No soul but.
Speaker 6: Do i it was weird so the old guy who's essentially a. CRIME worlord Of, everything over i think mexico who owns that pretty much of, that land he cloned itself would raise up they raise up HIS clone right until that i think, they turned sixteen or eighteen and. Then he would kill them but that entire time he would, give, them whatever they wanted however, depending but the certain one that the certain, one that's in the.
Speaker 3: BOOK he is.
Speaker 6: Musically talented i can't help but it's, to think what if, well because of their, cameras they're not technically, human but they're not animals, SO they, Have no RIGHTS i think and that's i think that at that point that there's just one that they're already, human testing at that point but now it's legalized because they don't have any human rights because they're not? Technically human at that POINT? Are we just in u? Are we at that point are we just recycling back pretty much trying? To become our own gods and are we making like an ephyleymic Two point zero which also goliath was nine point? Nine, FEET nine inches Allegedly.
Speaker 2: Okay i wonder what peta. Has to say about that.
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 7: Does he Have To?
Speaker 2: Do, He's, from hunger GAMES, peta no not, that PETA. THE you know basically peta i wonder if. They would protect like Clones is that something that peter would even do if?
Speaker 4: It was half animal clones maybe they'd have. A dog in that fight pun, intended SOME sweet tooth, action. BUT i don't know man i just recently heard A Story about WAS, it green peace or peta that were trying to stop some sort of naval vessel from moving in a certain area because they thought that their. Ships would hurt the whales, and In response to this the navy, used water cannons on them. Which, they are one do however the pool of water that they used to fill the tanks for the water cannon happened. To be full of jellyfish so they basically made, a fully automatic jellyfish CANNON sending jellyfish at the peda members at mock.
Speaker 3: Fuck and just, destroyed them, it was.
Speaker 2: Great, Of, COURSE that's, AWESOME.
Speaker 4: Yeah so I mean i wonder if peter cares about the jellyfish. As they, were being stung you know they they are with the the stuff that things, about animals.
Speaker 6: Are technically, immortal the fundamentally functioning immortal, because unless something kills it they. Will. Continue to live forever uh. Same, thing, with the, starfish well yes they die but the moments before they die they actually reverted back to the youngest part.
Speaker 13: Of, the.
Speaker 6: What their cycle also if you, Say you have a jellyfish i'm not, jelly fish but a starfish and a piece of it breaks off whatever it can go from ONE little like it, can i not a. Flate but a small piece it can actually go a whole new. Body instead of one stormfish now you have two. And, THEY are genetically one.
Speaker 2: Whoa i didn't know that as the brain.
Speaker 6: Is, Not in the tentacle bullshit it's actually in their heart and the brain. Is, all in one spot also, sand dollars are really, Uh they're. They're, cool, TOO they're alive also sorry.
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 6: The tism. Going my bad.
Speaker 3: YOU'RE good you're. Good. Brother I appreciate, you.
Speaker 2: Uh josh, smith said breakfast smoked ribbi. TWO eggs and. A burman.
Speaker 3: I love? It wait where you at, i'm oh here. We, go here we go yeah.
Speaker 2: We're like super far behind sorry. Good Cult members, about that Matthew collins said What? Up colt, fam from? Okinawa oh shit this time oh, thank you for joining us this time for me works better than The late Nights in. The states when i'm working. I'VE heard that pretty jealous i think that would be such an, awesome place, To, go visit to visit.
Speaker 4: Yes to be stationed there i've heard, it sucks, dick for crack you, know because it's an island and once you, do everything on the island, you're on a FUCKING island.
Speaker 3: You know what i Mean.
Speaker 4: It's the same like hawaii all my boys, have got stationed out there they said it was fun for like the, first eighteen months after that and, aside from like you know if you're if you're a, single man out that. Way it's a vacation destination so every week you have a new flock, of vacationers coming out there so it's it's a fresh wave of pussy to get after every week, if you're of THAT type. You know what i mean, but if you're you know a married man with a family and, you're not about that wildlife once you, do everything on the island you've done every. Fucking Thing on the island so i've heard it's more of a fishbowl when it can.
Speaker 2: Sucks every fucking thing on. The, island, At, That point ah uh ralf ralf is. In the, house, all, RIGHT ralph.
Speaker 3: Said hie still.
Speaker 6: I know he was.
Speaker 2: EARLIER well he was earlier i don't. Know if he Is now but he Says i'm.
Speaker 3: Holding UP a trump trophy. Oh, i, didn't say, That Yeah Yeah.
Speaker 2: He Said, Hi sam high super. Friends heathens and everyone.
Speaker 3: Else we all.
Speaker 5: Thank.
Speaker 3: YOU for joining us brother i.
Speaker 2: Would probably consider myself a, Heathen, out of. That, category, oh, super friend yeah. Okay yeah. There you go let's. See Uh uh, oh, go Goth, alex said uh love pa BUT the only Team Here i Like is hershey Caps, over Caps over The penguins. And Flyers and cootes too.
Speaker 3: Goth, alex THERE for the Gnats. But i, will OUR caps, Excuse me but i Mean i'm gonna, give the flyers THERE due you know What I mean with the broad street brawlers and how they fucking put the whoop Ass on The on The russians before. Miracle On ice bullshit happened so i'm at. Least, gonna give their props.
Speaker 2: Dude that's one. Of, the penguin's Biggest rivals, obviously, it's a pennsylvania rivalry right and so it Was, always uh fuck THE flyers BUT it Was. Phu, C k the. Flyers yeah i like it AND also that Whole time i lived In, Pennsylvania. Never once visited. Hershey pennsylvania so that's. Unfortunate THAT would be Awesome.
Speaker 4: WHEN i went To, Pennsylvania, i stopped, in intercourse pennsylvania. You, WOULD which was yeah well I didn't even realize THAT i was there until i stopped off AT a gas station and i. SAW all these little shotglasses i. COLLECT shotglasses, from random states i know. A weird thing ABOUT me But once AT i love, intercourse, and i was like okay Who doesn't?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: What i'm saying all, right, but, they were like no no is. The name of the town You're LOOK at, the, Map, And. I was oh intercourse pennsylvania and It makes sense. Because The amish NAMED it that that's.
Speaker 2: WHAT i was gonna say I thought, it WAS an, amish place.
Speaker 4: But i mean it also goes against the homage to. Name a town after sex, but as it turns Out it. Was Like an amish, GUY if i'm not. Mistaken i could be wrong he's just with the guy at the gas station told me way back when when. They were naming The town it was an amish guy that left the community and he decided to kind to throw a middle finger up as he.
Speaker 3: Was founding his own town he decided to name it their. Version OF the term, fucking and i, Was.
Speaker 6: Like you know.
Speaker 3: What i'm here for it i'm here For the, Dumb shit.
Speaker 2: Goth alex said tuna sub backwards is bust a. Nut fun fact of today.
Speaker 3: Alex, comes, with, the memes absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah buddy the memes. Are, heavy on this one uh we just don't got time to. Go through every single. Meme i'm Sorry about, That um honey badger said. I'm higher than, giraffe. Pussy, GOOD on you.
Speaker 4: Sir yeah i will, say the one That uh the one that roy sent in there With the. Girl with the earth, ones when, you've seen, that uh no go ahead, scrolled down a. Little bit, you'll see it it's uh let's see Right. After the one with trump it's a woman who's Quite CURVACEOUS wearing a.
Speaker 3: Earth, oh i see it yeah and, It Says It's. Not flat happy earth day and then the boy, Underneath it put, in there uh not flat but we got a. Lot, of, plastic to recycle yeah, dude underneath, it was like holy, shit, you fucking killed her dude. WHICH is true that that i doubt that that's. A NATURAL chick right there but, i thought.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: Was funny, very well, uh nora said oh okay that was the talk that. We were, LISTENING to earlier nora. Said i just got here what the fuck KIND of ted? Talk? Did i, walk into.
Speaker 3: Yeah as. Usual we don't even know we just. Kind. Of find, OURSELVES here.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh god i. Can't read those comments? Anyway where? Are, you at which one uh this is fucking savagery in, These comments right now, anyway the penguin spanker said this. Chat is fucking wild tonight would not give. Up being here for anything thanks for. Making, my, night. You all, Yeah yeah, buddy um, uh, HAYDEN said all right y'all. I gotta, get some, Sleep. Good, night all.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Hayden uh, let's, see uh josh said. Oh wash a horse Sauce i'm. Talking about the worcester. Sauce, WASH a horse sauce yo i might.
Speaker 3: Just start, calling it that. That's. Great that's fucking great.
Speaker 2: Yeah one of, my one of my grandfathers he was making this weird joke one, time, and, he was saying oh yeah it's, it's easier just to say wash your. Sister in, the shower sauce i'm like is? IT easier to say that. I, don't think that's easier yeah it's not. Easier on the. Heart, Anyway oh, my god okay matthew said how about that four hour? Banger dude OUR ship that uh cause i think it was with one, stupid fuck that was like oh damn near four and a.
Speaker 6: Half.
Speaker 3: Hours, on that one yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 4: Was a solid episode man dude had a lot of things. HE wanted to go into i honestly didn't know exactly what. TO expect going into it i can't wait. To, HAVE them back on honestly.
Speaker 2: I lowt it. ALL right i loved it.
Speaker 3: I thought it.
Speaker 2: Was great, um Oh, God Ralph. Said fuck canada, JESUS, rolf then he. Said, jk, He's, just kidding okay good. Okay let's See the, Uh then then rolf said, Jacob is not. A, fed he's being trafficked.
Speaker 4: Ah, Clearly what it is, Clearly i'm telling. You all jonathan's my handler it's been the. Long con this whole time it's not for us. To bring it TO light you, know what i mean. Clearly, THAT'S what's happening.
Speaker 2: Here Yeah i just pretend Like. I'm into the wou wood it Seem, Too crazy to, Handle jacob but in actuality i'm actually very intelligent person That has says keywords to jacob so he knows when. To shut the fuck.
Speaker 3: Up it's like dog whistles y'all don't. Know when to search for but he like he he knows the code word to make. The nk. Ultra, kick in it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah the keyword is context. Get some, OF every time uh shit. U the PENGUIN Spanker said a new abc News three hours ago says ukraine agrees. To terms, ON mineral deal.
Speaker 3: Uh okay i haven't, heard anything, about that yet.
Speaker 2: But okay The platypus said my boy jacob is not. A fed he's a shaman.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Can consider him a shaman. HE'S not too into psychedelics i.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't CONSIDER myself, a shaman, BUT i mean all right.
Speaker 6: I, MEAN outside of the microdosing i say you is by you shaman because you. Be out in the woods you. All goohead fuck everybody, else you're in the woods and, if they come after you. They, ain't leaving them woods okay.
Speaker 2: That, Makes more. Sense THAT yeah matthew SAID all i know, is i want. To trademark trademark myself, now oh, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Good luck good. Luck With all of that and i'm not saying.
Speaker 4: That to, be, a dickhead i'm saying like if you if a copy rights your name on a ticket and you try to sue, HIM for TRADE mark infringement i just i hope that works out for you.
Speaker 3: In a Court of. Law that's all.
Speaker 2: I'M saying it's not unprecedented i will, say this, The uh so y'all know i'm, like, Real, big into wrestling right well a lot of those, wrestlers they go on there. It's not, always stage, name some People, you Know you got Kane the undertaker of the rock. Obviously not their real names but then you got some people who they, do use their real NAME and like sometimes the wwe will try and trademark their name so that they can't go and use it at another promotion like. Aw or something like that so the people THAT found out that the wwe was like trademarking their name before THEY, even signed up for wwe they, would trademark their own name or they would be forced to try and buy THEIR trademarked name from the wwe to be able to. Take it into another faction. So it's it's. Not unprecedented it like it you can, trademark a name.
Speaker 3: For sure you absolutely can you absolutely can for commercial purposes.
Speaker 12: IN a.
Speaker 4: COURT of law i don't i hope, that WORKS out for y'all and i hope that works. Out for one stupid fuck i'm not trying to be that guy. TO throw shade at all i. Just hope, It, works out is.
Speaker 2: All platypus you're gonna Trademark?
Speaker 6: Your?
Speaker 7: Name to, The platypus uh if anything i'm Gonna.
Speaker 6: Try TO trademark spirit animal but i want to put my face there but instead, OF like this ugly fuck i want to. Do like a hockey mask but, It's gonna be you know. I'll tell, You, That Offline, but no yeah john cena he does not. Own, His Actual legal name also Jeff Hardy to WHEN they hardy boys LEFT wwe and went to tna and, impacted all of that whatever they actually had to fight, to even Use Their names but they jeff Hardy, Actually Trademarked.
Speaker 7: His, name sody CHRIS jericho.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's What I, was, thinking about christ, Jericho.
Speaker 6: Which by the way. FOZZY'S a damn good band i don't give. A fuck they got. THAT they're, a great band i mean He's it's. NOT the, only canadian Band i like you Got Nickel. Back in our Lady Piece? But what about?
Speaker 2: Justin bieber You're? Throwing shade.
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 3: About drake you're THROWING shade, So why.
Speaker 7: Would i Mean Drake's a pedophile and justin. Bieber that's a. Mental, case he was pedophiled no.
Speaker 3: He, got he got did Yeah he got. Diddled by diddy for, sure if not by. Sure probably, All of, Them to me Well there.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty stood biggie also Got, got, Diddled that so biggie Dude.
Speaker 2: Biggie was probably diddling tupac, let's just, be really like no problem Go back.
Speaker 7: And listen, To, biggie's lyrics motherfucker. Said uh you're so.
Speaker 2: Good i'm one of is i'll suck your daddy's dick to prove IT to him how much i love. You, Or something, like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'm like, nobody.
Speaker 2: Asked you for that buddy what the? Fuck are? You, talking about, my DOG.
Speaker 6: Look no shade but i Don't think, he's STRAIGHT because i'm straight but i ain't never woke up In, more, a dictates like.
Speaker 7: Noah dog that ain't Me i'm.
Speaker 4: Not Saying, that biggie was, actually yeah at this point we can pretty much. Confirm that he was right that's how. Did he got his start was under the Same crew And, label as biggie and diddy learning these things. From whoever brought him in we can pretty much just assume one plus one still.
Speaker 3: Equals, two in this bitch well.
Speaker 2: It's The same Thing with. Low, wayne, and birdman.
Speaker 3: Too yeah yeah old weazy he definitely. Was getting The, Music Industry?
Speaker 2: What, about wayne oh wayne yeah there was a there was a video that came out online. LIKE a few Years Ago i remember seeing LOW wayne's being interviewed and i don't know if he's being interviewed or if he's just like it looks like he's in a room with some of his homie homies, in LIKE some living room and i guess he was giving advice to this younger kid, like ten eleven, years old not even, probably and, he, was like you know you in order to, make it in this industry you gotta do certain, you gotta do certain things and, he was, saying SOMETHING like you know WHENEVER i was a whenever i was a young and up and comer because he he got to start in the in the rap industry.
Speaker 12: At a.
Speaker 2: Very young age lawayne did and.
Speaker 7: He said little to had a beef or was it. It, WAS a little, toy.
Speaker 2: Yeah i don't know but he he had said, that my daddy raped me and he goes my Daddy, and he's talking, about birdman but he. Goes MY daddy raped. Me and i, loved it so it's like what THE fuck are you am i? Even? Listening to right Now Yeah oh.
Speaker 3: It Was wild. Times, with cash. Money records yeah.
Speaker 7: Pretty WEIRD that's just DISTURBING, and i listen. TO icp but that's disturbing.
Speaker 4: Icp is disturbing for the for the sake. Of, the SHOCK and, all though like i mean if you, watch interviews with these dudes. They're, not actually that crazy however their lyrics do reach out to a certain demographic which.
Speaker 6: Jugglers are CONSIDERED a gang by the fbi and considered and if there's any jugglers, on certain yards in prison they're immediately gonna have to get taken off or they'll be killed.
Speaker 7: On, site because, it's funny oh in prison, a lot of.
Speaker 6: The uh pedophiles tip, It a, lot of them like statistically a lot of them do.
Speaker 7: Have a hatchet man tattoo and there have been cases where like, there's a gang in. Prison it's.
Speaker 6: A prison gang oh jugglers they will they will literally call, that shit off of them which a. Lot of prison, gangs, do but that yeah. No don't go to prison, and if you're a pedophile just go ahead do the wad of favor and. Jumped, IN front, Of busk.
Speaker 2: Yeah I agree uh. Soft, g roye the, rolls. Royce, come on down.
Speaker 16: Sir sorry did you guys See the video about where tupac was potentially interviewed and.
Speaker 3: Oh he, Muted, yourself mid sentence there Royce.
Speaker 2: You're talking about, H tupac was being, interviewed, and it was like dude it Is the most feminine thing i've ever Seen in my life Seeing Tupac be interviewed, like, I'm it wasn't like oh, I'm, trying for a part no like. This is him being interviewed he looked like someone on some kind of street corner that got picked up like, in The tightest, little clothes and? I'm like, what the fuck you know we've been sold, a.
Speaker 4: Lie About drama kid wasn't He that's how. HIM and jayden got together I went.
Speaker 2: To school with ama, kids they're not All gay, you know, what i'm saying like that they're. Not all feminine, like that, some of them you know they're in. Touch with their feminine side. They're Nothing wrong with that but i'm. Talking about flagrantly gay dude i'm talking about like One of the gayest. Things i've ever listened, to nothing wrong with that just not exactly, what he, what he portrayed you know whenever, he was singing and stuff he always. Acted all hard and shit And Then you got fucking jada Pinkin Uh like basically treating will. Smith this kind of way and then you look Back At. The history of will smith. THERE was his first movie i can't, remember the name of It But it was like will. Smith was his first movie it. Was like a gay dude he was a like clear like the. Bottom gay in. This movie really, yeah dude so it's like you know, what kind of you know what kind of? Guy she'd be, Going after then.
Speaker 3: Mm, hmmmm so what you're saying is she? Likes, to peg.
Speaker 2: Her mint probably that's probably.
Speaker 4: That's Pretty much the, overarching theme, i'm getting, here which fine you know like a stuff, strokes different, folks in all but. OKAY didn't, Know that about I mean i've heard that tupac was a very a very effeminate dude and the whole thug gangster thing.
Speaker 3: WAS all, just an act. I mean it checks out, It, Very, Much checks, out.
Speaker 2: Uh samuel go ahead sir i'm gonna try and Find, that video actually.
Speaker 6: About yeah is that a video, that you were TALKING about the first, TIME i looked at it I was like this hast, like, my mind was like oh so here was. A complete uh corporate shield that makes sense because like but. A great lyricist and everything i used to Play, a funcked on of tupac but IT'S just and the more i got into like, THE hip hop and everything i Don't Know, a lot but tupac biggie that Whole beef and everything all, like When you uh It big BIGGIE said that tupac or, i can't remember which one but one of them sleeped on like the other one's, couch going up and everything like they were supposed. To be, really, good friends But yeah no the dude tupac and this is he sounds gayer, than a three dollar bill, But, a fine artist nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Yeah well, this is uh it says this.
Speaker 6: Was in.
Speaker 2: Nineteen Eighty. Eight, it's long good god yeah we're not gonna play the whole thing just to get a little, A little, Taste of it, I, guess but just, listen like first. OF all look at him i don't even think you need to hear him talk in order to. Understand where he's coming. From, but listen. To him bro it's crazy.
Speaker 12: You're dressed right for, it and he.
Speaker 10: Says locally so.
Speaker 6: This is good for. Him Somebody.
Speaker 5: Will jo it H.
Speaker 15: Okay my NAME is Tupac Chikor And i Attend tamapaie high school. And i'm seventeen years old? Do you like being seventeen and it's like, seventeen such a weird age it's such. A in the middle age you're not eighteen yet. And YOU'RE older than. Sixteens but. I like it it's nice it's like. A learning stage for me do you wish you could be eighteen and, We, get some more right well eighteen will bring lots, of responsibilities that don't want BUT it'll bring respect that i feel LIKE that's the only, way i, can get it you KNOW.
Speaker 2: That's the only. Way i, Can get it come on i've.
Speaker 3: Never seen this, interview before. Good go man it is. It's hard on the eyes then it goes from that to fuck you'll bitch in that, click you claim and yeah you see what there's there's. A hard. Hard line here the world all.
Speaker 2: The world is, the stage, as they. Say big facts big facts why you're, not supposed, to have icons you know don't, look up to, out well they always. Say never, meet your heroes you know. Imagine meeting, that in person you're like what the fuck you were, supposed to be this gangster hardcore, motherfucker, and here you are.
Speaker 4: Like that's NOT my thing that's why i actually like whenever you listen to like gangster rep the ones that are, actually like they've done time they actually, have bodies under their, Belt that, Kind, OF shit it's, like okay, i may not you know respect the lifestyle any but at least. You are really about it there's something.
Speaker 5: To be.
Speaker 3: Said, FOR that you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah i don't, have a Problem With. That but oh matthew lane he's the one that hooked us up with. One stupid one stupid. Fuck that's what, It.
Speaker 6: Was so thank. You.
Speaker 2: Matthew that was, awesome dude.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 6: WE go.
Speaker 2: Oh zoom user, A new zoom, USER said by the way i don't know how to Change my name here because. I'm actually asked With Technology but the Name's. Jay parker, Aka resident canadian oh okay. I'm sorry that was earlier there.
Speaker 12: We, go for.
Speaker 2: Older stuff there let's, SEE basic goth bitch said i. COULD totally give myself tats i. WOULD rather do it myself i pierced myself and taking taking. Care of tons. OF injuries there you go i, can't.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 2: IT to, Myself dude.
Speaker 4: Huh I mean i'm NOT saying I'm incapable of i guess i've just never trusted, myself enough. TO do, it, you know i mean hell, AS far as piercings go i, didn't GIVE my ears pierced so. I WAS twenty nine tattoos if i had more of an artistic hand and could pull a line, TO save my.
Speaker 3: Fucking LIFE i just might but i had rather. Let a professional.
Speaker 6: Do, it.
Speaker 3: That's just.
Speaker 2: Me yeah, buddy uh shot he said you must truly love paying to get tattoos. ON your, shaft and head.
Speaker 3: I mean at that point can we? Just call?
Speaker 4: YOU a, SADIST you know I mean i know there's i've seen videos of women achieving climax from getting tattoos. In and around that area if a guy was getting his dickhead, tattooed AND came, FROM it like i, could, i can, only assume Right AND.
Speaker 3: Like that's what, WHENEVER i asked, him later i was like so the? Stars tattooed, on your dick?
Speaker 12: You like?
Speaker 3: What was, that they heard he's like the hardest part was he had to.
Speaker 4: Stare ERECT the whole, time and, i WAS like, wait really because i, mean you think about it that's when it's. Fully stretched and fully extended you can't start the ink in one way and then midway through. It shifts and it stretches you gotta at least. Have it in one form so he said he used a cock ring to kind of cut off circulation at the base to keep it where it needed, to BE for, the ink, which i mean you, know if you're that.
Speaker 3: Dedicated Then, get after it but, broski that is. A.
Speaker 2: You not a me thing, i've joked about getting one but THERE'S no way. IN hell. I would ever i couldn't. I couldn't imagine doing that i need to.
Speaker 4: Get so, much more ink done DUE but pretty much any i only really even. Want anything BELOW the waist you, know, I never, wear, SHORTS right i mean hell, i SWIM in BLUE jeans so i mean i don't there'd be no reason for me to. GET something on my legs i do pretty much want to get from my hips to my collar bones.
Speaker 3: Front back, in full sleeves but again we got to have that money. To Make these, things happen.
Speaker 2: Goth alex said my arm. Is covered front and back it. Took six fucking hours altogether the pain. Wasn't, that bad at all also there, was LOTS of alcohol use which i didn't. Know, was bad, for, tattoos yeah, they said yep no doubt make you.
Speaker 4: Believe a little bit Sober for all the. Tattoos i've, GOTTEN thus, far but yeah i know.
Speaker 3: You know they.
Speaker 2: Got, rules, in these places YEAH buddy basic, GOTH bitch i get said i. Get terrible. SHOCK from tattoos it's. Wild i, don't understand, it NATURAL birth al right tats i get sick as fuck. FOR like a whole day i think it's probably like an ink, poisoning, thing at that, time right it.
Speaker 4: Could BE or maybe, it's like i said earlier, your body's responding to trauma so like usually you, get some sickness from that or like you. YOUR immune system goes down i, could see, all that being you, know a part of it, and every single person's different and everybody responds to.
Speaker 3: Pain into. Injuries very differently, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god the platypus said when you, go down on a girl you do It with The same enthusiasm whinnie the pooh does when he. Face fucks a honey jar.
Speaker 3: Really, random, a bit of wisdom however. It's not wrong lies. Detected it's no lies detected.
Speaker 2: You gotta love what you do or else you're not. Gonna, be, good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah at least just trying to get some sort of. A.
Speaker 4: System down, with it jents you know for everybody out there who doesn't know, how to perform that, act just if nothing else play the alphabet game until you figure. Out, what her letter is. OKAY be a generous lover i feel like a lot of dudes out there out.
Speaker 2: There not giving a fuck, just play, some guitar hero you know just picture, a song in, your head like you know you got guitar. Hero, With your tongue due no i'm, talking WITH your tongue really, but i was just saying like there's certain movements with, the notes of a song like you Want to go a little metallica doom dum dum d.
Speaker 3: Really throwing.
Speaker 2: THE shot, for that, one i mean you.
Speaker 3: Know just make sure you. GET your, Tongue, exercises, up i suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah buddy m m mmm why do how.
Speaker 7: Do we have a?
Speaker 3: Demographic that's like half?
Speaker 2: Women, that blows my mind yeah were. Some Pretty fucked, up individuals day walker Said thanks for, Dropping, SOME jellyfish knowledge there BUD.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 4: TELL you what i find, i, gotta find the actual uh the. AFTER action report on it i heard it talked about on a podcast with SOME of the content careers, I Like. Habitual line crosser fat electrician they had done a pod and they were sharing stories that people send them of these crazy experiences and. Apparently that is a one like there's a whole naval official after action report of the Events of the fully automatic jellyfish slash water cannon. THAT just fucked up again i Don't Remember if IT was green peace or pta or whatever these fuckers on boats thought they were doing as they were.
Speaker 3: Trying to board.
Speaker 4: AND attack a naval vessel i don't know what these, hippies thought they were doing but they are very lucky that all they got was jellyfish. Stings and some busted lips because IT was from from what i read or what they were talking, about the after action report there was some hand to hand that ensued after the boarding party made their.
Speaker 3: Way onto, the, naval ship it's like oh se y'all really want fuck. Around? And find, out, today cool but, anyway.
Speaker 2: WELL the platypus said if i die and, come back as. A, Hillbilly. Is that reintarnation, reintarnation, samuel that was.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, sir that, was beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yeah thank. YOU thank you i'd try i, need to bring y'all happiness and the best way to, do that besides the, blessed it's Through, My memes please the. Lord hallelujah, of.
Speaker 2: All men you know memes that's that's. Actually some kind of magic. They call it mimetic magic, Have, You, heard of that jacob.
Speaker 4: Yeah we talked about that it's like new age, hieroglyph MAGIC or SIGIL magic and i don't i have, a, hard time believing, That uh What Was it brian the unlucky, brian or, whatever it, Was Or uh You know angry cat. OR charlie bit my finger i have a hard time believing that this. Is some sort of magic, But at the same time i'm not. A master Of these things so maybe i'm just not looking at, it with, my Third eye you know perhaps i'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: WITH my regular. Two, eyes i don't know.
Speaker 2: Well if you think about it like it's it's some kind of symbol that stays in your, mind for, a long time you know especially if, it gets like real popular like. THE ones you're bringing Up i think of like kyle drinking a, monster and punching through drywall right, like that kind you know there was a Meme of like a baby kyle being born that he had like a like a monster can and he punched. His way into this, World IT'S like so ridiculous but i, think there's probably something there not to the, extent of like you know your red regular kind, of sigil magic or whatever but there's probably. Something to do with it.
Speaker 3: Who's. To SAY it's very possible but i.
Speaker 4: Mean that's the thing too why do some memes go so hard and others kind of fall by the wayside even? Though they're significantly more funny is it because there might be some?
Speaker 3: SIGIL magic being. USED there i don't know i. GUESS it's, very, very, possible i.
Speaker 2: Mean hey look if the internet itself, is like the ELECTRONIC ether, you know what i mean and then you got certain sigils that are being. BORN into that, electronic ether i don't, Know maybe, there's something. There austin said talking? Tattooshock try, getting. A brand.
Speaker 4: Fuck that Dude i can't it doesn't my. Skin doesn't take to? It so, you try it but yeah maybe what?
Speaker 2: Did you try it? WITH like a paper clip i know kids in high school. Used, to do that shit no like. WITH an actual cow brand i mean.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like.
Speaker 4: For cows it, was homemade but some people some people their body will scar and it will like come up and it, will look like a real.
Speaker 3: Like a good looking thing others it just kind. Of, looks like dog shit yeah how many OF us you know? Who i put?
Speaker 6: LIKE this?
Speaker 3: Who among?
Speaker 4: Us i ask you didn't, at one point in time take a bit lighter and wait for that shit to get red hot to try to make a.
Speaker 3: Smiley, face, On their box okay yeah i'm just saying now that's something like high school.
Speaker 4: Kids DO to be stupid and i can tell you now my little brother actually did that so deep that his muscle tissue started like oohs out like, a gel did. Not take did not take he still didn't, have a scar from that but he has, a scar from well yeah actually he went mind me telling. The story about the mangina he got a scar from a barbediar fence, that sliced his thigh open that healed in, a very very unfortunate way and now to this day.
Speaker 5: He has.
Speaker 3: A giant mangina uh yeah that was back In the day when, old greg was popping off which is why we.
Speaker 4: Affectionately called it the mangina and then later on we, told our parents about it and my, mom still can't believe that and she.
Speaker 3: Even calls it like, that it's like a yeah that's one of those. Things, that's not gonna age well but for, the time when. It happened that.
Speaker 2: Was gold that WAS hilarious the craziest thing i did even close to that was like licking the big gum wrapper and then stick. Slapping it on your forehead IT would leave like a i don't know what kind of it probably wasn't even, a degree kind of burn but it was like.
Speaker 12: It.
Speaker 2: Burned, like a, bitch though.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know we see these kids these days doing these stupid TikTok dances, and internet challenges, and, shit and.
Speaker 3: It's like oh?
Speaker 4: Why are they, so stupid and it's like think real hard about what we used to do when we were in. Middle school, in high school so no like if, we had TikTok back then we would.
Speaker 2: Have, been just, as retarded, Yeah you know for sure austin, your, thoughts, on the brand sir uh nitrogen.
Speaker 3: Brands, Hold the brand better yeah i've heard that they're using that more FOR animals these days because a it's less painful and b it. Stays for a long.
Speaker 17: Time not fucking less, painful fuck OUT of here that's what. I got, in, mind that But yeah yeah big old, texas on my inner thigh and that is one Of the most.
Speaker 12: Painful things i've Ever done.
Speaker 3: You got the state of texas liquid nitrogen brand?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 3: On, your. Inner THIGH fuck yeah. Yep when i.
Speaker 2: Was seventeen, texas is awesome it Is.
Speaker 3: It is indeed Good, god did it take. Yeah, it took just fun okay did it bubble up or does it just have like the? Outline, and discoloration.
Speaker 6: These days no it's.
Speaker 3: Just the outline and discolouration but.
Speaker 6: You can see it perfectly it didn't bubble up and get all nasty like the.
Speaker 12: Hot brands used to do.
Speaker 3: My buddy has a. Hot brand, that did that hell yeah they they used to.
Speaker 2: Do that kind of Shit on Was it like jackass or viva laband each other.
Speaker 17: Talking about shit we used to.
Speaker 3: Do back In the day Look. At, CKY and zack ass yeah i.
Speaker 5: Mean.
Speaker 3: We've, all been there yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's, pretty fucking insane, well Dude by the way like i've been Watching like a bunch of steve o interviews and he says they get like no royalties like ONCE because they uploaded to i guess, whenever they did the shows Like all the all, the jackass, movies and stuff they uh. There Was something in there, paramount plus wasn't created yet and So Whenever, they uploaded, to paramount, plus they're like oh no we keep all that money and they. Don't get, none, of, that i'm like dude now they made like GOOD money off of, like mtv and you know royalties off of people buying, DVDs and Shit like.
Speaker 4: That but like dick how STILL owned all that though i Thought, they licensed it to paramount, they sold them the rights, or they didn't sell it, THEY signed, them THE rights.
Speaker 2: I, guess so i don't know but they got totally shafted.
Speaker 3: On, that, what one, INTENDED yeah, damn THAT sucks, I know but i mean i am happy, to see that, at most if not all the jackass, boys are uh you know they're doing Better now and they're not.
Speaker 2: Bam bam still a. Little off the deep end he's he.
Speaker 3: Floats in and, out of going like. Okay he's, lost, his mind they're like okay he's.
Speaker 4: Actually starting to get, better and then Oh shit he's, basically don vito, These, days and it's like okay maybe he's. On The up and up it's bam is, doing bam Shit for sure.
Speaker 2: But ton vido's a Pedophile though we know. Don, vito, is a pedophile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which looking back at. It maybe sure it didn't it didn't shock anybody when that came to light.
Speaker 5: With.
Speaker 2: THAT fucking, chameleon eye Dude i mean.
Speaker 3: AND now, BAM's got.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 2: I know it's weird platypus, Your, thoughts on the jackasseries.
Speaker 6: Uh ONE of the few things i can remember being as a real young like a small young and Watching. With my Dad or Jackass People. Love. Bam the wild, BOYS uh, BUT then again i mean i gotta grew up in a situation. A lot similar, to it i was six me and my my dad we rolled the forwarder down a hill. And An, Embankment and everything i've uh I'VE been in. More car x and everything i've, never Been personally caused one but I'VE been more in car X in my life that. I've, been running over twice uh been in four haul. Recks and, ONE boat rack but. Yeah i Actually GREW up bam and steve, o Were My two favorites and, Jeff forty was my hero so. IT kind of makes sense i. Like jumping, OFF of shit so.
Speaker 2: Yeah i mean we're very. IMPRESSIONABLE at that young age i remember me and all my friends we would always try And like, do our own jackass stuts, and, it was. SO dumb dude so stupid.
Speaker 6: I jumped from one tree i. WAS probably ten and eleven, I jumped from one, tree i jumped from, it jumped to another tree tried to jump on the roof of the. ST up my grandma's well, i went, through MY leg got caught and i actually got hung up in the goat FENCE of My Goat. R i p bill. Klinton i loved that goat he. Just tried, TO fuck everything uh yeah i felt and h the wired fence and everything with the ball by actually went through my left and my first pierson was actually lip piercing through. It by a goat pin so.
Speaker 3: That might be one Of the most redneck things i've ever.
Speaker 6: Heard, in my fucking life, Hey you call it redneck i'll say. IT'S a good summer vacation.
Speaker 4: I, Didn't mean that insultingly bro i'm just saying your first lip piercing was a bar wire.
Speaker 3: Fence for a goat pin like god damn boy.
Speaker 6: Pierced this air with the fucking uh a trimming. Uh, nail the first time oh it. ACTUALLY healed off and everything i took the. EAR ring out and everything i had. A big diamond in it i. LOOKED like a fucking. TWINK i had long hair i. WAS going through A phase i was fucking i was just going. Ten sheets.
Speaker 2: To THE breeze, Fuck it but i mean, jacob be rocking those little, those little. Diamond earrings though, too.
Speaker 3: Right, first of. All little, SON little nah and secondly i will. Rock one or the other are you wear them?
Speaker 6: BOTH or not at all i only have THE one either done BECAUSE i was drunk when, i DID the first one and i was. Not Gonna do this one but i'm gonna, eventually get This one done and then i'm. Gonna do a small gauges i'm gonna do the smallest and try. TO walk my way up i ain't, getting no, BIG fucking shit no dog i Don't. WANT to look like dumbo i already got big. Ass radio dishes for Years that's as big.
Speaker 2: As i'm going right here it's. A DOUBLE zero size gauge. AND i actually had so i recently chopped off my beard like, a like a week ago week. And a half or WHATEVER and at the, time i had, pink gauges which you know a man with a. Beard can ROCK pink gauges but. THEN i shaved, my, Face i was like oh i'm looking a, little gay with you know a. Bald face and pink gauges let me. Change that up right quick.
Speaker 4: You could just like correct that and not. Shave your face ever. AGAIN that'd Be.
Speaker 2: A move i told luis i'm growing the hair back out. AND the beard back out i gotta have both every.
Speaker 3: Two months from you missed. ME with, DUMB shit whatever.
Speaker 2: I know i get to stick up my. Ass FROM time to time, sometimes i can't stand it AND then there's, other TIMES i love it. So, I go through changes plus i kind of like the shock AND all factor of whenever i shave, my beard every single. Time it's, like clockworth clockwork jacob's like why the fuck did? You shave it this. Time it's, every single time HE'S like so upset that i shave my beard.
Speaker 3: Because you come with this this intensity and you're, really about it this time and. You're gonna grow, it out you've made claims you're, gonna meet me with it. AND you're gonna match me i don't think. That's Ever actually gonna happen and i'm not saying that to. Throw the gaunt log.
Speaker 4: Down i'm not saying that i'm saying because the amount of time it would take, for you to catch up. It would take literal years and there's no fucking way you could commit to that, for more than six.
Speaker 3: Months let. Alone two years that's. It i'm not, Challenge, accepted oh my god.
Speaker 2: Louisa you heard it here. This IS why it's happening whenever i always try and grow my beard, out or MY hair out it's Because i get challenged, my jacob on this shit saying that It'll, never go out TO jacob's which. Is why i always started. But then it gets Itchy but you know what i'm and turns out. LIKE the fucking beard oll i. Love the way it smells all beard ol makes me, Break Out every, SINGLE time so i'm like i.
Speaker 3: Can't even go with that get the ones that.
Speaker 6: Are.
Speaker 3: MADE the right way man i don't even.
Speaker 4: Use beard oil very much every now and then, IF my face gets itchy i might, throw a little Bit on but it's not i'm not one of those guys that uses some PRODUCT daily for, THINGS like, I you.
Speaker 2: Know i mean, I, got the beard wash like the. Beard shampoo works really good, THAT staying with my hair i don't.
Speaker 3: Wash, my hair, every single day you know it depends on if, it gets, nasty Or not you know because i've heard that you need to maintain some of those.
Speaker 4: Oils for your, HAIR'S health see you know i mean might wash it once every other, day or once EVERY three depends on if i was LIKE doing shit or if i.
Speaker 3: Was chilling, inside all day you know.
Speaker 2: If you GET that shampoo it's Called i Think. It's called mane and tail it's. Like a horse hair wash it's supposed to be really good at helping like it's stay healthy and growing in thicker. AND more healthier AND shit i, use the a curl. ACTUALLY of course you do.
Speaker 4: I use the same SHAMPOO condition my Daughter uses a because, if i'm already buying it might as well. Buy ENOUGH for THE house AND b because I actually i never knew I had curly hair until i. Let this SHIT grow, out now that i do it's, not awfu like right now. It's not all curled. Up it's kind of whatever but if it's, straight out of the shower do you?
Speaker 3: Get them little. Curls going it's a. FLEX it, IS a flex.
Speaker 2: I mean i can't even. Hate ON you for that Whenever i go out, TO louisiana every other weekend I have to use like i stay, over at MY sister's house but, WHENEVER i stay over there i use the same. Bathroom That the kids use, and. I'M not gonna lie dude i get A little excited every time. I see some baby shampoo. IT just smells so good i, just need, To USE it you know like i don't want to use it here at my house. Because my baby needs it she. AIN'T got no more babies i don't even know why the. Fuck she, got, that.
Speaker 4: ANYMORE shit's expensive though dude i gotta do my daughter's, hair Every day before school and i'm using all of the products to like do. Her hair right, and everything first of all depending on if she washed, her hair the night before that could be anywhere from a ten minute to a thirty minute processuse her hair is like curl ly, And then oh my god i've had to learn so many things as far as just.
Speaker 3: Doing that goes yeah yeah and THEN with all that maintenance, I do on her hair i apply.
Speaker 4: None of that to myself shampoo and conditioner and, run a comb through it and then. We're rocking for The day that's why, sometimes I'm wearing a hat, Sometimes i'm wearing a bandana but it's just.
Speaker 2: It is, what It, is you, know well boog you know we have to, make sure that his hair like we have to make sure he get like gets like, regular haircuts, because his hair You. Know we Nicknamed him boog well actually luisa came up with. That and it just stuck but he gets, what we call boog hair and, it's basically Because, you know he's half brazilian so, it's LIKE full on afro and, i Think it, looks, awesome but she's like oh, we're Not growing, it, out and i'm like dude, if he grew it out. It would be so sick like just to have some shoulder at, LEAST some shoulder length hair i. Think That would be awesome but.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to be.
Speaker 4: Able TO grow an afro but i also don't want to like purm my, hair do anything to it because this is the first time.
Speaker 3: Ever had hair this long i'm just. Kind of, Letting it fly but like i've always wanted to be able to like take an afro pick and like make that shit look like a whole nineteen seventies, perfect spherical fro going on, just shoving in your.
Speaker 2: Beard shoving, In, THE beard oh yeah.
Speaker 3: No i absolutely could.
Speaker 6: Do that with.
Speaker 3: The beard, it's Thick enough, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Goth, Alex, said INTERCOURSE and middlesex pa And, i forgot about Middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the middlesex well you know what? Intercourse and Outer? Course is, what is. Middlesex that like you're fucking.
Speaker 2: That's Probably what the uh the. Mormons do with the soaking. That's just the middle.
Speaker 6: Sex that's what it is.
Speaker 3: That has, to Be Soaking god damn the mountain. Jews figured out. Middle, sex, look.
Speaker 2: At, that yeah yeah it's uh it's not a sin if you got your homies. Rocking the bed for you.
Speaker 3: And they wonder why the mormon community is. BIG with swinging. These days i don't know maybe because their first time doing something sexual was in a room. Full of all the group sex is like.
Speaker 2: Moving, on somebody's, in the, Corner you, KNOW just RIGHT matthew said i think i Live. In not getting any ohio.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, to, hear that for, you brother but you know just just stay the course you do you the right one will come to, you when, the time comes you know honey bag and not, GETTING any at that. Point i can't, help you. I've been THERE done that that's why.
Speaker 2: I have, An Ex wife, Mm hm honey Badger said hater's Gonna. Hate tator's gonna. Potate jacob this is facts this. Is absolute, facts of life ashton Said Anyone here? Know Who tiggy? Skibbles is DIGGY skibbles familiar only Tig i Know. Is from, sons of anarchy.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah but That. Was actually short for tiger Oh.
Speaker 5: It was that.
Speaker 2: WAS that WAS a nickname i think i don't know.
Speaker 4: What his real name was and that's how it is in, the in the club community you never actually, use each other's real.
Speaker 3: Names, USE their ROAD names.
Speaker 2: Yeah i mean i figured juice, wasn't his, real name?
Speaker 3: Either you know. Right right whoa good. God, there's so many.
Speaker 2: Memes Yeah there's A Shipload um i'm.
Speaker 3: Daking colin farrell looking mofo i'll. Take That as a compliment colin farrell is, a Is a, you Know solid irish. Guy So i'll Take It.
Speaker 2: The platypus said Jada done. Puts sugar in tupac's tank tupac in that interview was gayer. Than a three dollar bill we busting. On bad boys for life jaden's.
Speaker 3: The one That Turned, Him, You Think, jada jaden jada jada, Pink One, of the.
Speaker 7: People jada pickett the the hole. That shall, not, BE named uh yeah no I fully believe she pegged tupac and.
Speaker 6: Turned him into a bitch and the him trying to go so hard and adopt the thug life is him trying to.
Speaker 7: Get back his man card but he Was gaining, high, school All, i'm saying well they yeah.
Speaker 6: She pretty much said that they grew up together and they were funds in high. School And That, SHE'S strapped told will smith i will never LOVE you Just. The, WAY i loved tupac oh i didn't know they know.
Speaker 2: Each, Other, In high school okay, Yeah And.
Speaker 6: At that point will smith is pretty much a cup because why are you staying with a woman that told you that she doesn't love you and has. FUCKED your son's best friend i, don't know where he's from but around here that that's a. Good way to get divorced And. Oh so he's. A, yankee that makes SENSE.
Speaker 2: Yeah that movie, That I, was talking About Will smith It's, Called six degrees of separation and so If You want, to see, will smithers here. It's uh it makes sense so This Is scenes From the six degrees of separation and see, him over, here smooching whoa. Oh yeah probably Never Knew yeah right here. Will, smith kissing The Dude.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: That's What jada pinkett Said Jada pinkett reveals. That will Smith's Gay secret oh reveals will smith's. Gay secret in? New, interview, how about, that.
Speaker 3: Okay well you know actually.
Speaker 4: This might, help his stock you know if you come out of The, closet while you're in hollywood you apparently are just, like MADE at That Point which i mean will smith's ALREADY a part of the a. List community at this point this, would only help.
Speaker 6: His.
Speaker 3: Uh his, celeb stock go oh yeah.
Speaker 2: There was that video of him like on some, red carpet Or some shit like. Kissing jaden on the. Mouth his Son.
Speaker 4: Makes sense don't forget tom brady also did. That With His Son too brought tom. Brady dick riders out there let's. Go ahead, and, acknowledge that.
Speaker 2: I'm like bro your kid's a little too, old to, be doing.
Speaker 3: That you know like a lot bit too. Old to, BE doing, That but yeah i.
Speaker 2: Mean i'll kiss, my baby on the mouth but he's. Only two. And it's, cute it's different you know whenever he starts getting, Out at, a certain, age i'm like all right you're getting, kiss.
Speaker 6: On.
Speaker 2: The, cheek there buddy yeah yeah it's. Just a little weird, Anyhow uh The Platypus, said I'M the lori axe and. I speak for the, trees, but for Some. Reason uh, they speak. Vietnamese yeah Yeah, blink twice. Sam's as jacob blink twice if you? Need our help from what? Oh that, was, FROM earlier oh okay okay, i didn't know? WHAT earlier what happened earlier.
Speaker 3: I must have missed?
Speaker 6: It, good got, The money well you know jonathan said context, and everybody, was, saying, that, oh, okay, no no no No no that's there's another sam in the.
Speaker 2: CHAT that's from earlier.
Speaker 3: Earlier i don't really remember but oh? Do, you be my handler no the fucking guy that was Like.
Speaker 2: Going off ON the, BIBLE oh OH i gotcha i gotch i got, you, na JUST you know. Chilling, but I, appreciate it, yeah, Uh samuel, go ahead sir.
Speaker 7: Hey dude any of you all remember, blowing bubbles as.
Speaker 6: A child.
Speaker 3: Like with a bubble wand or is that. Like, a euphemism for something.
Speaker 7: Well there's a guy outside sex saying he's bubbles. And he's looking for.
Speaker 3: Y'all, OKAY is the euphemism yeah i.
Speaker 7: Don't KNOW what that means but i was being funny about the guy With.
Speaker 12: The.
Speaker 7: Glasses from trailer, port boys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god the resident, canadian, AND the mud said boys i was chaling down on my female and she. Squirt it in my mouth I'm. Holding it down, For canada.
Speaker 3: Good, for. You good FOR you brother you.
Speaker 2: Know i love the. Savagery, sounds, like. You care yeah buddy damn we finally caught up in the chat for the most. Part outside. Of, The cert some memes.
Speaker 3: YEAH i'm still scrolling down i caught. Up into some memes there then.
Speaker 4: You started Reading more, STUFF that's why I'm like i feel like i'm a few comments behind you as.
Speaker 3: Far as, all, that's concerns i'm? Like fuck where we?
Speaker 5: At?
Speaker 3: Where are we at well something. JUMPS ati, you go ahead i mean, there's a bunch, of memes but you know nothing that really, stands out and that?
Speaker 4: WAIT what is this one i have to mull. It OVER for a minute if i die and, Come back as a hillbilly oh. That's, what, you, said earlier. Okay yeah, yeah, Yes, indeed well yeah buddy.
Speaker 2: OH there was something that i did. Want to bring UP though it's Actually. SOMETHING i found on instagram i want to see, What, your THOUGHTS on it jacob because i think we talked about it like. Months maybe a year, Ago, but this rate here oh this was, what we were talking about how people were trans like transferring their conscious business TO computers or something via. Ai or something, like that. You remember that uh huh, and, it, Says transhumanism thing yeah basically but it says immortality becomes a. Reality by twenty forty five it says cell. REPROGRAMMING the future of longevity, ai is advancing cell reprogramming enabling scientists to rejuvenate. Cells and restore their functions this technology holds, the keys to biological immortality. Where cells no longer age experiments on mice have shown a twenty. Five, percent increase in lifespan.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can keep all that i'm ready to, die. WHEN the time comes dude i ain't trying to STAY here any.
Speaker 3: Longer than i.
Speaker 2: GOT too And it says ai and crisper are forming a. POWERFUL combination to fight aging ai, identifies Genes responsible for aging while crisper. Edits those genes, with precision in animal studies this synergy has led to significant. Improvements in health and Lifespan and then it says ai is also helping researchers explore the possibility of uploading. Human consciousness into digital form this process would allow us to transcend biological limitations and live. Forever in a virtual. World it's not science fiction early. Steps have already, been taken.
Speaker 4: So we're saying is that now electricity is, Actually going to have sentience like they're gonna give it, Their sentience at.
Speaker 3: This, point.
Speaker 2: I'm good on that dude there was already There was already a black mirror episode on this and it doesn't, work out, well for.
Speaker 4: Anybody of course not dude the human body was not. Meant to go that long we are not supposed. To, Be HERE that, LONG now, I'm i Know i know i'm gonna i'm. Not, saying anything about reincarnation okay that's a. Separate conversation, than, this one but dude no these people that are after immortality. Are like, Afraid of death and no i'm Not Trying to sound like billy badass in that.
Speaker 3: Regardle of like? Why, ain't afraid to.
Speaker 4: Die no but, like the reality of it the old adage that the only things that are guaranteed in.
Speaker 3: Life, is death and taxes okay you gotta understand. Everybody is going to die no one's making it.
Speaker 4: Out of this bitch alive we can't try to like fudge the system to where we're going.
Speaker 3: To stay alive for longer that, is. Not How this works man.
Speaker 2: Bro think about the people that are already getting. Banned, for their presence online now imagine if. You step out of line once your consciousness, is uploaded to a computer you're. Gonna get fucking ever paid you're literally going to be, Banned into the shadow realm like nobody is ever going to. Even know that you exist, you're just gonna be screaming.
Speaker 3: LET me out of here. I fucking made, a, mistake.
Speaker 2: And it's like dude there's no way that that turns out. As like a good idea, as a Matter Of fact, in that black mirror, episode THERE was like. This uh i can't remember it was, like some kind of technology but basically there was this woman that paid to have a little bit of her consciousness uploaded, to like her alarm, clock or something like that and or maybe it was a, toaster some kind of thing and basically it Was kind of like an alexa where it was like a smart whatever tool and basically whenever you would hear, that that thing speak. Back it would be you and that person was still, existing in the regular life, right like in the, episode she was still existing but a piece of her soul or a piece of her consciousness or whatever, was uploaded to this thing and she, was legit trapped in there and, to get her to conform to make, sure that she had duties they kept on like speeding up the day process or making her. Stay in there by herself and it was like real scary because. There's literally nothing to do it's you inside of like what looks. Like just, this white room and dude that, just sounds, literally like hell no way what you could ever send.
Speaker 3: You to ethereal purgatory, for forever, essentially your soul your.
Speaker 2: CONSCIOUSNESS now take me out i don't want. To know part of that and also what makes life beautiful is That it does end like that's that's like, the whole, purpose of, this you know this existence and that's that's, what makes it so valuable is that it's not infinite like it's it's a finite. Being when you're a human.
Speaker 4: If life, didn't come to an end then what would be the point of making the? Most out of every day if you knew that there was a, way to cheat the, system and you had tomorrow, and you had next year, and you had next decade, and you had next century then why?
Speaker 3: Give a fuck about, anything? Why go, to, work right you know like, Why work on your?
Speaker 2: Relationships why, Raise your, kids you know, it's like at that point. It almost wouldn't even matter.
Speaker 4: It, seems, Like A cop, out honestly but i mean they are not Trying to just pull the simpsons in. For the fuck Of it but how many simpsons episodes have? They Talked about With This how futurama had president nixon's head leading the country for a while because so many celebrities had gotten their brains cryogenically frozen in all of this to.
Speaker 3: Where they could, do.
Speaker 4: This, and it's like you know just because we can do these things does. Not mean, that we should but again science. DOESN'T listen To These things.
Speaker 2: I think walt. Disney's, body is Still Frozen.
Speaker 4: Allegedly so is, adolf hitler's but that is, if we, are to believe you know certain things. About his whereabouts and whatever He Absolutely. Made It to south america and i'm it's beyond the point. Of, contestation at this.
Speaker 2: Point yeah it's it's obvious it's like Like, all those, cities, named alexandria, you know yeah it's like clearly there seems to be some kind of rhyme, here where.
Speaker 3: Clearly you know people blow.
Speaker 4: My mind, with That too it's like and i'm not, thing saying this to you but there are a lot of people we've had on the, show, that have, said that well you know history. Is, a lot agreed, upon okay yes we can we can acknowledge. This to a certain point but Then also To say that alexander the great didn't conquer all.
Speaker 3: The areas that he did why are all? These, cities named after him oh because it's all. A part, of, the, PLAN like okay.
Speaker 2: Sure sure i mean, it could be, who, knows Platypus your Thoughts.
Speaker 6: Well Alexandre as an. Alexander THE great absolutely existed but i do think that there has been a couple. Of Civilizations wise and fall and i'm, not talking About, like empires Like the aztecs incins of miyans First to tint dynasty of China or nothing. LIKE that i'm talking about i think that all other species we, have LISEN' and we fail and i think we're probably. Were in the last age but if you go down to the two articles or of the last three that's, been put in the chat. It's talks about the cameos it's just two different. It's two articles and everything i'm currently trying to compile all DIFFERENT types of information because i would like to. Do AN episode over cameos but i think y'all two. Would, PROBABLY enjoy reading.
Speaker 2: It yeah i mean we've covered a little bit, of cameras, here and there, you know and there's well there was like some kind of difference between there's cameras and then there's also what was the other one that was like a, little bit, Different than cameras you know jacob not it was. Some, kind of like animal oh? CLONES is not a camera i. Think, that, was the conversation yeah.
Speaker 6: Well there are there have been. Successful clonings of like animals there's this cat it is the same genetic makeup. Everything of this other cat and this woman had her favorite cat cloned, because her cat was died so she took. His, cells and cloned it well the funny thing is this, cat is the exact same is, a identical everything, that well down to itself. Everything is perfectly that cat it. Came out a different color oh and it had does. NOT have the same personality i. Think that's kind of cool, BUT at the same time i, think that at that Point it's essentially a soulless. Golm type deal walking, around and at that point, if they can do that then they can rise up a Clone. Army. A lot, like stars uh i. KNOW it, sounds pretty stupid i mean it.
Speaker 4: Sounds, stupid Until it happens right the terminator saga seemed like sci fi until we now have robots that are GOING.
Speaker 3: TO be, operating with Ai I.
Speaker 6: Mean look at jurassic park they're already Talking About bringing back the. Holy, MAMMOTH and other things personally i kind of hope. They bring back. The vlasoaptic it's my, favorite IT'S my favorite dinosaur AND i just want to. I want to get one i want TO raise it and then I, WHY not give.
Speaker 3: Me okay i can name. Five Right off the. Top, bro hold on pause okay as far, as bringing back prehistoric. Animals it could be. COOL don't get me wrong i don't know.
Speaker 4: What bring back predatory animals they were like reintroducing bears And wolves To areas in america and canada right now where they've been eradicated for years, and, they're, introducing them back like well this is. How it's, supposed to be it's like do you have any fucking idea how long it took.
Speaker 3: To get rid? Of, them the first time no we, don't. Need, veloci raptors today bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're literally like terrorizing you know those wolves that What was It up in canada or, washington or something like that that they release them into state parks and it's like people are literally living in that. Area seeing, wolves, walk by it's like fuck.
Speaker 4: That couldn't You all release them in portland to take care of some of. Your homeless problem Or something if you're good. Bird, to one stone savagery. Yeah it's, IT'S wild shit but yeah i don't. KNOW about a veloci raptor i can't THINK of an animal that i.
Speaker 2: WOULD want to bring. Back i don't really know i'm not up to Date with all the extinct.
Speaker 3: I've been with wooly mammoths that'd be kind. Of cool to bring them.
Speaker 6: They're also talking About Bringing, them back to tasmanian tiger which on it around the nineteen twenties when people Started Saying that they saw elchro picabo up and Down the are, they, around texas and all uh they were supposed, to be two a diassline which is Commonly Known. As the uh, tasmanian tiger, two of, them one male one female. Will put on a ship THE ship was coming from i think it, Was, all strict oh yeah tasmania and that they were going over and they WERE supposed to Go To i think the bronx Zoo or the book From zoo One Up. Over, yon in new york, Anyway the ship uh sank it got busted up a bunch of, like animals parish. But uh they believed that but some of the animals made. It to shore and Everything They believe that the elcho picabo signing was actually one. Or both of the diassline but they believe that one of them probably. Did die doing the sinking and that's why we. Don't want to see it because the the asline, has been labeled. In extinct but it is it's like a weird cat, dog looking thing with stripes but it looked like The printer ran. Out of tonas so. On, it, HAS half stripes.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah i, remember seeing pictures of her AT least ARTISTS renditions of, I Just i don't know and i'm not saying we shouldn't, try that for, certain ANIMALS like for instance and i know THIS is counterintuitor to what i. Just Said a moment Ago, the, golden bear from california right the bear that is. On, Their flag is extinct right so like if they were to try to take maybe golden bear hide that people have, turned into rugs AND shit and take the dna from that and try to rebreed those two, Having, zoos and in enclosures okay.
Speaker 3: We can have that conversation.
Speaker 2: Bring back the saber tooths bro saber tooth be. Pretty, Cool, In a zoo.
Speaker 4: Okay yeah, I'm Gonna say maybe maybe And i'm putting big, old maybies on that one because that MOTHERFUCKER is not something that i.
Speaker 3: Want to have let loose we Already have panthers in the bayou that.
Speaker 4: People, Are having issues with like i'm not trying to figure out is that a mountain lion or a Saber tooth fucking tiger, That I'm hearing up there, like i'm good, ON that, but maybe though, i mean like you said the tasmani and tiger would be a cool one. For them to, bring back, but it's like all right the ecosystems. Have, kind of leveled off yes some of them, are not fully leveled off but when, it, comes to? Predatory animals like what's that what's That example they did in japan, as a matter of fact there's an island where they had, an abundance of poisonous snakes so they released. Like a thousand mongeese mongooses how are the fuck he pronounced the plural of mongoose on the island to try to take care of the snakes without paying attention to. The habits of either animal one's nocturnal and, one is A daytime creature so and i don't know the daytime turnal as far as that.
Speaker 3: Term and terminology is concerned but the point is.
Speaker 4: Basically all the mongys did was fuck up the local bird population and now. They are eradicated the mongoose they used tax dollars to put the mong geese on the island and then use tax dollars to eradicate them because.
Speaker 3: They fucked up on that they Did the same thing.
Speaker 4: WITH hawaii at one point i feel like if They did, that with a tasmanian tiger like whatever ecosystem you, try to reintroduce that to it's gonna fuck up?
Speaker 3: Whatever? Is the current equilibrium bro have you ever have.
Speaker 2: You ever seen what? A tasmanian devil looks? Like like a real one THOSE things are not what i, expected them to look. Like almost like a wolverine what did?
Speaker 3: You, think they looked like look you thought they looked like, task from, something.
Speaker 2: Like that at Least not like this little it almost looks. Like a cute little thing and then You, find, out that they're like dude those things are assholes. And they, are super dangerous you KNOW we. Were watching that tv show it was Like it's called a Loan, but they were in, tasmania which IS you know next to i Think it's is It in, australia outside of? Australia anyway, somewhere down there and dude they said that those things jaws are so powerful that they'll crush through. Bone whenever, they.
Speaker 3: Bite you oh yeah, Dude THEY'RE like honey badgers like i would love a pet honey badger until you, find out what they're about, And it's, Like never. Mind yeah.
Speaker 2: Good i'm, good i'm good, But anyway Back to this it says ai has already identified and tested GROUNDBREAKING anti aging drugs like nad, boosters and snole synolytic drugs which rejuvenates. Cells and slow down aging these discoveries mark the beginning of a future where. Aging is no longer inevitable and then it gets. Into the ethics of, immortality as immortality becomes. Possible serious ethical questions arise who decides? Who gets to, live forever so you see that's already an issue because We Don't need somebody. Like george soros living forever We Don't need, Somebody Like, bill gates, living hillary clinton you. Know like, people like, this you know damn well as soon as, this becomes a real possibility they're gonna be the first ones in line because and it's gonna be a pay for, play kind of thing? Obviously like how much money how can you? Put a, price on immortality, you, know like they, Will oh they definitely will and it's probably, gonna be a. Couple million maybe a billion it's gonna. Be some crazy ass number.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be the ones the only ones that, will be able to participate and it will be the. Ones.
Speaker 4: That we wish wouldn't right It's Not gonna be like nobel prize laureates or like some of the most intelligent people of the realistic intelligent people that we have.
Speaker 3: In our day and age they're not gonna. Be able to afford it it's gonna be the ones. That are like lifelong politicians, it's gonna be THE pelosis. You know what i mean it's.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be, those fucks, and it's, like you know no again this is ONE of those times where i wish science, Would, stop and be like okay, so we can.
Speaker 3: Do, this but we shouldn't no.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna do that if there's, a buck, to be made you know they're. Gonna try, and push it it says how will society adapt to the to a? World where aging is optional these questions must be addressed as technology progresses faster than our normal. Or than our moral, framework and then it says so eternal life and, the future of space exploration this is where. It starts getting really weird it says immortality will unlock. New possibilities for space exploration, with technologies that prevent aging humans will be able, to survive long interstellar missions making deep space travel and the colonization of other Planets feasible. FRONTIERS beyond our solar system i mean you think about like there's certain. Planets that takes, light, years, so they say. Right, dude that's, that's sketchy dude.
Speaker 3: You know what is your take on the potential building foundation That? They Have found on mars.
Speaker 4: M, because if this, is correct TAKE all right pause before i, say we're about to say take all, religious dogma out of it take all history books we've ever, heard of or. Written of or whatever else take all of. That, away for two seconds okay and let's just imagine a world, where humans not cave dwellers but like humans like us have maybe been on this planet rocking for. The, last fifty thousand years okay and we understand that the. World, has experienced multiple resets okay there is a theory, that's being proposed right now and This building structure square on mars is leading more, credence to this that potentially, At one point in, time mars was a outpost or at Least, it was inhabited By earthlings by humans. From, earth that's, went, there now that means yes, they had rockets in space traveling all of, these things a, few thousand a few thousands a lot, of thousands of years ago.
Speaker 3: And then something made us as a.
Speaker 4: Species, hit the hard reset okay the Water that they found, on mars in ice form the, bacteria that they have found.
Speaker 3: And now this potential, foundation if this is True.
Speaker 4: That could mean that musk isn't Crazy, for wanting to colonize mars because apparently we've, already done that once before and they are now speculating that that's the big reason WHY they're trying to stop, SpaceX from achieving that goal, because if they get there and if they are to uncover the uh, archaeological findings on that planet that would shut down every single theory that humans have.
Speaker 3: Been working off of period yeah. That's, The, bitch, right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah well personally it's, not a naturally, Forming, thing no, throw out yeah definitely, not but also naturally forming where like you wouldn't See. This naturally formed on earth we don't know what life.
Speaker 8: Is like?
Speaker 3: On other?
Speaker 2: Planets what's normal what's abnormal, you, gotta think like That agreed they.
Speaker 4: Thought life mars was lifeless they've, been saying this for forever and now we're, Finding, this and it's like okay winds and random creater impacts, did, not?
Speaker 3: Cause this SHAPE right right but.
Speaker 2: Also i think that they don't let us know this information until they already have a plan on what they want. To do with this information, so it, could, be, like all right oh look this Is, what we found on mars and it could be kind of like a something that would sparkle LITTLE interest to where then nasa would be ALLOWED to pursue this or SpaceX would be allowed to pursue this because, we got we gotta check we got to. See, WHAT'S that platform is dude i guarantee you this picture. Is probably twenty years old they probably knew about this shit thirty years ago. Or something, Crazy, LIKE that YOU know. LIKE i just i, don't i don't trust narratives especially whenever it, comes TO anything space related because i think that they have a. LOT more information on space i think they have a lot more information on planets than what. THEY lead, us, To Believe i mean yes i've i've gone down the rabbit hole and have said in the past that space could. Be fake and possibly gay i'm not, sure about the, gay. Part BUT you know fake but i don't necessarily. Feel that, Same way anymore you know i'm constantly evolving and changing my MIND on certain things because i think that if you're just going to, say, that space is fake well now anything at all that happens, in our skies at night anything, that happens allegedly in, space, now, you're just saying oh. Well, IT'S clearly not real well i don't want to be so blocked off to where if SOMETHING awesome does happen, that i GET excited about but then i have this opinion that space is fake, or whatever it's like now it's cutting you off or even wanting to dive into that because you've literally created a wall in your mind to prevent you from even looking. Into this, kind of Stuff so anyway that's why i've. Changed my mind on it, but, as far as this yeah as, FAR as this. FOUNDATION goes i don't. Know, I just, don't know so i mean what are you thoughts of you think that this is proof that there was Some kind of civilization. ON mars at some point, i, don't.
Speaker 3: WANT to say Well. Yeah I guess actual martians THAT'S i don't want to i don't wanna label it. As one thing or another i'm not saying that this. Was created by human hands i'm not saying this. IS created by extraterrestrial, Hands I have, no idea and i mean at this point we are completely. In THE hypothetical speculation realm but i will say that this at least shows intelligent design on this planet. At, one point in time yes this. CONFIRMS that, TO me personally i.
Speaker 2: Mean i don't think it's that crazy to even speculate that there had been that. Some kind of sentient life i'm, not, gonna, SAY what humans aliens, whatever i, would speculate that you know all planets have have been visited by some kind of sentient life like, it MAYBE not, lived there but i mean if, you have of you, know some kind of spacecraft some kind of vehicle that allows you to, go from planet to planet, maybe it's something. YOU know maybe. IT'S human, i don't know i mean we don't know the technology that, they have or you know we know the certain things that, they allow us to hear but also to consider you as the only sentient forms in all of the universe and all the multiverses and. All that kind of shit it's very statistically unlikely that we're the only ones that. Were able to make it and, so if that's the case who's to say there wasn't some kind of civilization that advanced, at at a faster rate or maybe they're just a civilization that has been around a. LOT longer, than humans have i mean you're. Talking about literally infinite time who's to say that that we would even be on that same level even if THERE was a civilization that i don't know was created or formed. FIVE hundred, thousand years ago i mean imagine the thing. THAT they, CAN do, now. I mean, i see yeah i mean we allegedly have only been here for, some say five thousand years, some say ten thousand years some people say as much, as one hundred thousand years one, Hundred and fifty thousand years, and that's, a long time you know, to advance and you know to be able to technologically. Evolve and stuff like that but if there is some kind of other intelligence that has, been around a lot longer and we don't know how fast they. Were even, able to progress you know maybe they were cavemans for fifty thousand, years, or something like that right or maybe they came out the. Womb already, knowing like trigonometry you know we, don't. Know shit, about shit agreed but.
Speaker 4: See that's the thing us even having this conversation right now is probably pissing off half our listeners because half of them believe we live under a dome and that everything in space is absolutely just, fake right in. Some way shape or form we've, never been to the Moon. We've never been to mars, we don't even.
Speaker 5: Have.
Speaker 3: Satellites, they're all satalloons right.
Speaker 4: Then it's pissing off a completely separate and sometimes same half because they believe that humans are the only, intelligent life ever created ever because that's.
Speaker 3: Just the way, it is, and it's like.
Speaker 2: You know there's a lot of religious. PEOPLE that, THINK that too i know.
Speaker 3: I am shit on BY other religious people because i believe that aliens exist alongside humans and, alongside ANGELS and alongside demons and i don't think that.
Speaker 4: THESE are the same thing. I think that they're separate and that's like crazy for a lot. Of religious people to gather and It's like YOU know the god that i worship is big enough to, Create, more THAN just us well why i? Can't fucking WAIT to ask, AND when i meet him i don't.
Speaker 2: Know what TO tell, you, on mad I mean literally Is the alpha and the omega was there at the beginning of time and we'll be there. AT the end of time i can't imagine that he created us and this whole earth, and only in six days rested on the, seventh and then, just said you know what. A job here is done i'm. Not gonna, create nothing else. It's like probably. Created more, probably did that you know.
Speaker 3: It's very possibly he created all of the planets and all the.
Speaker 4: Life at the same time in other galaxies there's probably planets with people, or something akin to this having this very conversation as they're looking at our stun and it's calling it a whole other star in, their, sky and they're like bro we're, the only ones, out here and IT'S like, You know what i mean and that's say that that's impossible.
Speaker 5: Is in.
Speaker 3: My, personal opinion fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: Well and that's if you believe. THAT there, is a creator i mean? Could there be multiple creators, Maybe there was no creator maybe everything was just spawned. All AT the, same time there's i mean there's so many different, ways TO look at this but i think that statistically going, through all the different ways even if you think we live in this like, a, matrix or a simulation like does it make it impossible that there could be other life coming from other galaxies or other, Planets, OR something, like that like, i mean this is here? WHY not, so somewhere else i mean what's? What's preventing, that from happening.
Speaker 3: You know nothing.
Speaker 4: With the whole simulation theory and this isn't me Throwing Shade at it because i've i've given props TO it. As much as i can, my question to that is and you are somebody that kind of, is in line. WITH that but not fully i think you have your. OWN nuance beliefs to it i think it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of, like a dream you know maybe you'd call that a simulation if you're into, Like COMPUTER programming and stuff but i think the best word for it would be. Some similar to a dream.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't that basically mean that whoever has that thought is? Suffering from main? Character, Syndrome, what the simulation yeah so like.
Speaker 2: IF you, think about it i mean, if you think about it everybody kind of suffers. To that to a degree it's. NOT even necessarily a suffering i mean maybe, it IS for some, People but i mean, everybody like think about it? How, many asses have, you well you have kids but like, if you didn't have babies how many asses would you? Wipe on a regular basis like you probably?
Speaker 6: Only?
Speaker 2: Wiping your own? Ass right? Is that selfish of it was that? Very main character OF you? You, know what i mean like so, we got, to take character you know we have there has to be some. Level of main character syndrome but.
Speaker 3: To, look, around and say that okay. ALL this is a simulation.
Speaker 4: I am aware of it EVERYBODY else is basically in pc or they're a part of my character ARC for the.
Speaker 3: Simulation that i, am living and, it's like sounds very. Narcissistic but?
Speaker 4: That's the thing is it is it that every single person out there is also running their own simulation and that they're all? On their own character arcs or is it that the person believes that all of this is like a part of their dream and the other people are here As the sideline For their you.
Speaker 3: SEE what i'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah i mean you get into muddy water whenever you Call other people NPCs, because i've SAID it before BUT like i believe that i was a VERSION of, some kind, of npc before you know my third. EYE opened, to certain, things i mean you know just doing regular, twenty something, year old shit you know only worried about MAKING enough money to, where i can you know have money for weed or beer or whatever, or, cigarettes at the time right like and, Going out to THE club like that's all. I cared about, money for but you know then the order, you get, and, YOU'RE like all right well i really got. To get my shit straight AND so, it's like eventually i think np you WANT, to call somebody an, npc that just, MEANS that in my opinion i just think that they. Just HAVEN'T woken up yet.
Speaker 3: So npc.
Speaker 4: IS a, potentially, temporary, moniker, I think well yeah yeah i'm it's possible that somebody never wakes up and so THEY would be considered an npc, their whole.
Speaker 2: Life Or something you know but i'm.
Speaker 4: Talking about there's people that, Believe it in real life, like it's not a uh THIS, person's like a legit npc.
Speaker 3: Like a, legit sims character.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah some people don't have, any kind. Of internal, like uh conjecture you know there's no INTERNAL thought press, WHICH whenever i, heard, that i was, like OH NPCs do exist because i can't imagine somebody walking around and they have, No INTERNAL conversation GOING on like i, don't i want to know like to, What level that's true though, like you have to think you. Have TO weigh certain options do?
Speaker 5: I go?
Speaker 2: Through, this door that door well that's an, internal conversation, That, YOU'RE having you, know yeah i, Don't, Know no doubt anyway ashton sorry to keep your hand Raised there, so. Long there bud's?
Speaker 3: Soup GUYS so what else.
Speaker 18: So i wanted to touch back on when you guys were Talking. About, THE structure on mars. Yeah i came across this it's not. Too deep of a conspiracy But It's. This guy named norman bergrian?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of. HIM the name. SOUNDS familiar.
Speaker 18: I don't know i guess he had high government credentials back between like the, forties and sixties or something and and then He was part of the cassini, spacecraft project whenever that happened and he was the interpreter for some, of the data and That and they didn't want tom putting out, the data to the public so they only put out. What they said he could and then more recently he released some Book Before He died Called, the ring makers of saturn which pretty much, he's like the largest one. Six hundred and fifty kilometers IT'S a giant. SPACESHIP that i don't know i guess they Make, a trip to, the sun they come back and then they blast out material and the, rings always follow these things.
Speaker 3: So the rings.
Speaker 18: Dissipate eventually it's pretty wild and this guy was, just absolutely convinced of this. And, He WAS pretty qualified. Dude but i don't, know you read this book and the book is you can get, weird reprints online pretty cheap but and there's free. PDFs of it Out There But it's Called.
Speaker 3: The ring makers.
Speaker 10: Of saturn it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: I've Been seeing ads for the mickey sixteen movie In uh old boy friend twilight in it.
Speaker 3: Or a dude WHO Played Batman. This last corect. Robert, pattinson, THAT'S the guy yeah yeah i haven't seen like the plot of the movie, yet or what, it's about but hearing this that might be. SOMEONE might need, CHECK out I say that i hope i have time, enough to, watch A movie but.
Speaker 4: Okay and i've taken it how interesting that all this is coming out right around the time where just a yesteryear ago the government, acknowledged that, aliens are real you know and only a. Couple extra yester Years Ago trump made the space force because we need space to, be a war fighting front and everybody thought That. Meant, SATELLITES looking at earth meanwhile i was kind of of the belief he meant the people slash things That might be coming to earth, that could do us harm and we needed. To have a, space force now, They're, releasing like you said John. IN this picture on mars i guarantee they knew that that was, their twenty years years ago they just wouldn't. Release it to the public now they're. Talking about the aliens now they're showing these things now because There's pretty much nothing Stopping musk from getting to mars other. Than himself at this time, and once he gets there you think he's gonna play the game and.
Speaker 3: Keep certain things under wraps the motherfucker can't Stop Himself from doing a hyle hitler salute like he's gonna find shit there and tell everybody.
Speaker 2: He's made the goal of wanting to Start, a new civilization on mars and he said that He. Wants to die on mars he.
Speaker 3: Probably will probably will. Stop, him from doing?
Speaker 2: It yeah, why, not anyway all right well look we're. Gonna wrap it up there. This was another fun show Thank you all the good cult members who. Joined us in this conversation these are always. Our FAVORITE of the, week like i said earlier if you're Interested in joining on these tuesday night live shows that, we do once a week you can come To patroon Dot com. Slash cult of conspiracy podcast that link is, down the show it's below get, you access to literally everything and you get to scrub those dirty little commercial bags so get. Rid of those bad boys get the shows a, couple of days in advance and is the best way to be. Able to support the show so we appreciate all of y'all doing this so that we. Can do, this full time you know like we express like insane amounts of. Gratitude towards all of y'all we love you very much and we appreciate you guys helping. This dream become a.
Speaker 4: Reality absolutely before we go also not to, just shamelessly, plug it again but please if you would like to get your start in buying and selling, of silver and gold bullion coocsilver dot com link is in the description below one Of our actually the first cult Member that did that was hayden And he Was on the live with us tonight, as a matter of fact so. He already jumped on board there's been. A few others that have if you would, like to get your start go check. It out ceocsilver dot com With, that being said that samuel if you could. Please give us your sindoff we've missed. It The last few weeks three i'm.
Speaker 3: Going, to miss, it Tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah go ahead sam we, need. That glorious End off sir.
Speaker 7: Good night chessea pull a where you are blessed be The Chaos. Mustra from the quick boys also raise hail.
Speaker 6: Plays now amen.
Speaker 4: Amy ye, and if you, haven't already dear cult member listening to, this on the following day then what you could do to support this show is please at this, time.
Speaker 3: Hit the five starts hit the shares, of like subscribes to, comments leave a postly review shares at, their. Fends of family.
Speaker 4: Shares everywhere here's a deal the more activity our algorithm see across, all of our listening platforms the more we can get promoted to more potential listeners Who could that become potential cult members.
Speaker 3: Like the rest of, You fine ladies and?
Speaker 4: Gentlemen why are You Ready, Go check out meta mysteries jonathan's other show and getting the five star reviews and the shares.
Speaker 3: On the comments Over There go check out cajen knights And Join Me on The.
Speaker 4: Cajen night live On Patreon go Check Out the Metalive.
Speaker 3: On wednesday nights on patreon and we thank you for everybody's. Already gone and done so, and with that.
Speaker 2: Being said this was Another beautiful Episode. Of the cult of Conspiracy, And My name is jonathan i'm dragoon, and there's one very important extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just. As, soon as, Humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey cult members jacob here just want to?
Speaker 4: Ask who wants better sex the best way to get Started is To go to Adam and. Eve Dot com right now adam eve is offering fifty percent, off just about any. Item but that's not all, when you get one item they will also send three bonus sexy. Items and six free movies they offered a screet shipping as. Your privacy is a priority plus free. Shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 3: Spend or what you buy all we packaged.
Speaker 4: And sent discreetly for free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure. And satisfaction into Your bedroom Just go to adam and eve dot com. And select any one item it could be an adventurous new.
Speaker 3: Toy or anything you desire Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty, percent off almost any, item plus ten, free gifts three, bonus items six.
Speaker 4: Free movies and free shipping. Use The offer Code cult That's cult at. Adam and eve dot com now this is an exclusive, offer specific to this podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the, discount and the free goodies but also the one hundred percent Free shipping with the code cult