Speaker 1: It's Tuesday. You know what that means. It's time for Ignition with the AAW Fat Hub podcast team. We've got Revolution coming up on Sunday, right, it's Sunday this week, not Saturday. And we will be doing our Revolution previewer prediction show tomorrow night on All Eak Talk, So be sure to join us for that and if you have predictions, come on Discord, go into the Ignition All Leak Talk channel and join us. Make your predictions. Don't be shy. But right now we're going to talk about some hot topics in a w Let's kick this off. This is Kelson.
Speaker 2: This is Shane Dee over here. Kelson, Dude, the Road to Revolution? Dude? Is there enough going on in this in AW programming to suck you into paying for the pay per view next this on Sunday? You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah there is. I was a little worried about it a couple of weeks ago, but right now I think they're they've got it pretty much handled. You know, I wanted to ask you, Shane, do you think that have you noticed that there's more matches for this this pay per view that it seemed for they've had for like the last two pay per views, they kind of seemed a little light. This one's kind of stacked.
Speaker 2: This is far call you, yeah, this is an old school aw pay per view. Man, We're getting a nice five hour banger starts at seven, we'll see at twelve thirty, you know, and then we'll get two hours of press conference after that, which is you know. I in terms of this specific pay per view with I think that's a good thing. Honestly, they have a lot of things to put a lid on. There are a lot of stories that they that they're developing in tandem. I'm really I think the thing that the what I'm really most excited for on this pay per view is MJF versus Adam Adam Paige. Hangman at him Paige. You know, with everything that's going on with MJF on the side, how he's like really placating into this anti a e W story. Had that tattoo on the notice that you can't see me on camera wearing my hoodie, but like I'm throwing up the quotations the the tattoo he had removed. Do you think that tattoo is actually real? Kelson?
Speaker 1: I think the tattoo is actually real. I just think that they removed it from the wrong leg.
Speaker 3: I think it was fake.
Speaker 1: You know what, we have Max, Max, So we're gonna send you out to MGS house so you can try to lick it off. What about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, maybe I could go over on Friday because we're both Jewish, so.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, celebrate the Sabbath. The do you roll on? Shavis? It's a joke. Don't don't don't. I'm not trying to.
Speaker 1: Just piss off bas.
Speaker 2: Fun fact that my mom's Jewish with me. My mom's half Jewish, which means I'm like twenty five percent Jewish, so I could get away with jokes like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I mean, like, but there is a lot that they're really feeding into this pay per view, and I'm really excited to see if they're gonna, like, I think the thing, let's talk about the most negative thing, which is probably the most important thing on the pay per view, like Cope and Cope and and uh, I can't even get it out seriously because I'm just I'm burnt out on the whole Death Riders thing, the COPE and mox it can we finally put a lid on this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that gonna happen? Now? Are we going to drop the Do you think that they're gonna take the liberties with storytelling to drop the belt off of Cope and what implication or drop the belt off of Mox in favor of Cope and what implications would that have on storytelling in the future for aw, I don't think it's gonna happen. I think that mox is going to help hold this belt until all in.
Speaker 3: But Shame, what you gotta understand is you remember Christian's involvement. Christian Cage has the briefcase of the contract you go, you gotta keep that in mind and you know their history, so that that opens up a new can of worms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when it comes to this match, Shane, when it comes to the Cope and Moxley match, hey, I got the names out. I'm more looking forward to what happens after the match and see if Christian gets involved. Maybe Luciasaurus comes back, you know, you know, to throw his uh horn I guess, and the horns into the ring. I don't know. Uh. I am not as down on this match as I was previously, but I'm still not really interested in it. You know, it's one of those I'll watch with one eye close, the one eye half open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, God, no.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, like, I can't I can agree with that, Like they're part you're gonna watch when I open exactly because part of mezings Moxy is gonna keep title and this is gonna drag out for much more longer or and Copea is gonna win, Christian's gonna come out cash in and and that's gonna be your built towards whatever's after revulsion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but Shane, you said that the match that you were looking forward to the most was MJF and Hangman and the Page.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, now we know that my old hub persona used to be uh whearing the uh the scarf, my my triple B scarf. Yeah, I'm excited for this match. I mean that there's a lot going on in terms of like what they could be doing. Well, a lot of people, a lot of AW fans consider Adam Page to be like the hero of a w He's aw Sina And we're not talking about the heel turn, at least not right now. You know, you know, like like Adam Page is like the final boss of AW A lot of AW fans considered that to be. And then then MJF had that big come up and last year where they faced him, and and then and he went baby face as hell, and and you know there's a lot all the implication as to like what they're gonna do with his with MJF. Like, like Adam Page, we know where he's gonna end up. He's gonna have this title again, maybe not this year. I don't think he's headed towards Mox or Cope or whoever retains the title. But like, I think there's a lot to be said about what could happen with MJF if he wins end or loses. I mean, like this is not a swerve of Strickland Adam Page situation where like there's no clear winner, you know. So, uh, I'm very excited for this match. It's gonna be an It's gonna be a spectacle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well let me ask you, uh, what match on Revolution are you looking forward to the most and which one are you maybe not looking forward to.
Speaker 3: I can tell you as a matter of factor, I am not looking forward do anything involving John Maxwe at this time, so that's the word. Title match is obviously not on my to watch list. But I am looking forward to hang Man Versus and Jeff I'll tell you that that I think it's going to be a barn burner.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. Uh that well, that has joined us. What about you? What match revolution? Are you looking forward to the most? What match?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Are you not looking forward to?
Speaker 4: Hi, everybody, I'm looking forward to Tony Storm, Mariah May quite a bit, and I don't want to see anything with the Death Riders. So yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: We'll let me answer that question myself. I think I have to admit I think I am looking forward to the most Tony Storm and Mariah May. I really do think that that's going to be something. I mean, Hollywood ending no holds barred, no disqualification, can only uh no countouts, could only end by pinfall or submission, I believe, is what the stipulation is the match that I'm looking forward to the least, I've got to say, it's probably the match that doesn't make the most amount of sense to me, and that's the Hurt Syndicate against the Outrunners. What I just I mean it. That just seems like the match that was thrown in there to give the Hurt Syndicates something to do.
Speaker 2: This is the Hurt Syndicate's first actual title defense, so it's I don't think they're about the popcorn the tag team titles around. I'd you know they're paying Bobby Lashley and before before we want to decide to expand, I actually they're paying lash two million a year. He's making one point two million above what he was making at WO he was making it eight hundred thousand year. I trust me. I looked all of this up because I'm a psychopath, like, I don't think they're Yeah, I don't think they're just gonna strap Yeah, it's it. Yeah, I have a problem. It's an addiction, the first step, right. I don't think that they're they're gonna put so much work into pumping up the Hurt Syndicate and then drop the belts off of them to the Outrunners. The match. I'm not gonna say the match doesn't make sense because the Outrunners are over as hell. People love them. They're very nostalgic, they're very classic wrestling. I know that's a split crowd with Outrunners. You know, a lot of people don't understand, but a lot of people that watch wrestling get it. I would love to see the tag team titles on my guy, I.
Speaker 3: Get it reminds me of old school territory wrestling brings it brings me back to mid South, like Mid South Georgia, Memphis, all that good stuff. That's what I am reminded of from the Outrunners. I'm remind of old school Jim Crockett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to steal them with a run so bad.
Speaker 2: It's definitely Southern territories. But I don't think it's their time. I think that this is going to be a filler match, And I'm curious, like, are they using this as a platform to bring another tag team in? Are they gonna drop the there's gonna is there gonna be interferences?
Speaker 1: What point? Well, we'll talk more about that, you know, on the uh, the preview show tomorrow night. I want to get into more, like too much into it. Other than that, I mean, I get the Outrunners. Do I like the Outrunners? Even though I get them?
Speaker 2: No, Oh, come on?
Speaker 1: They I loved their Everything they do outside of the ring I think is fun. Once you get them inside the ring. It's it's kind of embarrassing to me. I'm embarrassed to watch them because they're awful.
Speaker 2: What what was that? Max? Maybe you could help me out here. Remember when FTR was an NXT the Revival? What was that T shirt? No fancy flips, just just face punching or something like that.
Speaker 3: Flips, just fist. I remember I had that shirt. I had that shirt and I I ripped it like a whole, like I was Hogan, I remember, like in high school. But if I ripped it of anger.
Speaker 2: That that's the Outrunners though. I mean, you're getting you're getting You're nostal just a drug and that's packaged and sold to us in professional wrestling on a regular basis. And I don't think there's a better example of that than the out Runners currently. I mean, like they even got they even got to do it in the in the Faction or or the tag team that has Hogan's SKULLT I mean.
Speaker 3: God, oh god, poor timing.
Speaker 2: Of that well. I mean, uh, if we're not going to talk about I mean like the Road to Revolution. You know what's next on the card, my friend? You know, uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know the question was that you posed earlier. Was has aw done enough to promote this thing? As far as with their stories and the matches that they've set up, I think they did. You know what about you, Nett? Do you think that they had a good setup for this?
Speaker 4: I think they have a pretty good setup. But I can see a difference as a fan about how excited I have been before for some of their pay perviews versus how excited I am for this one. And while I'm I want to see it because I love a lot of the wrestlers that will be performing, I'm not that amped up about it.
Speaker 1: So well, look, you know what, I've been less than I've been less than amped for pay per views in the past. Yeah, they've not disappointed me, except for Forbid Door.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'm just I'm just not reaching that level of excitement yet. So maybe something will happen tomorrow night that will really push it over and you know, go, we'll get there. Maybe we'll have an Eddie Kingston appearance, so you know, I know, Tellson.
Speaker 3: Like to change my answer for the man I'm most looking forward to Let's go man, I'm actually looking forward to Mariah Tony Oh, there you go, because no, because I think I think Mina is gonna come back and we're gonna see some Mina share Coller involvement.
Speaker 1: So let's move on. We've got some interesting stuff going on in a w Ray Phoenix was released from his contract. He's no longer on the AW roster page. It's obvious that he's going to WWE to reform. The Lucha Brothers also interested to see if they can call themselves the Lucher Brothers. But uh, on top of that, we've got Layla Hirsh that is no longer with a w So I want to talk about both of these. We'll start with the Lucher Brothers. As a WWE fan, you probably don't know a lot about the Luca Brothers other than we you've seen from Penta. What do you guys think that w w WE fans can expect from the Luca brothers when they get back together.
Speaker 2: You know, Kelson, they need a Ray, They need a Raymisterio replacement, because you know this is the Raymisterio is another old timer that's on his victory lap of retirement tours. You know he's done. He said, I got a year left. That's what he said. So they so you get two for the price of one, but you get two Lucador's who are just as skilled as Raymistereo. The real question is, you know, are you able to elevate both of these guys to the accolades that the one man did on his own? Do you need to do you need to put these guys together? I mean can I think it'd be more compelling to have Phoenix versus Penta, brother against brother, you know, and yeah, I mean Penta on his in Luca Underground had some of the most incredible and brutal matches that we've seen pro wrestling. Repulsa kill uh kill shod. I mean like some of the things that he did in Luca Underground hadn't been seen in pro wrestling ever, and and all of his own device. Penta himself is a pro wrestling auditor. I I would like to see him flourish on his own. I'm not gonna say that he's been misappropriated in w w EE as of now. I don't want to see him fall into the same line as other Luca doors and they stick him in affection with a bunch of other latinos. I want to see him out there on his own.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you on the spot a little bit, Shane. Do you prefer Do you prefer Penta over Phoenix, or Phoenix over Penta.
Speaker 2: Or I'm channeling my inner in dreezy? Uh, what's up, bro? Like I prefer Penta straight up. I think he between the two of them is well, He's He's more tenured for sure. You know, Phoenix is the younger brother with the younger brother syndrome. I think that Penta has done way more. I think he is way more skilled. I think he's developed his kill character a lot stronger. I think that if you're gonna put them together, it's only gonna beat that. Phoenix is going to be a crutch on him, you know, Like I like, let these guys go off and do that thing. Let let's get two ray mystereos. Let's not have one flowing around the ether in the WWE universe. Let's get two guys out there just as skilled, you know, battling for the same thing. Luchador Supremacy. These are two of the best professional wrestlers on Earth and two of the best lucadors in the game. Just to me, one of them is better than the other. So this my opinion.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go to net Nett. I mean, you can answer the same two questions, what do you think that ww fan should expect from the Luca brothers and who do you prefer? Do you prefer Pentho or do you prefer Phoenix.
Speaker 4: I think the fans can expect a lot of uh great things out of them. They're fantastic wrestlers separately and together. I personally prefer Penta over Ray. I think Penta is I mean, pretty pretty darn perfect as a wrestler. I hope that they don't get underutilized and just you know, go all the way through WWE. I think there's there's a lot to work with there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think the worst thing that can happen to the Lucher brothers, oh Penta specifically, is that they try to sell him as a rare masterial replacement and not put him up to do his own thing, and then they pair him every Phoenix and it's just not marketable to the WWE universe, and they end up in NXT and they're done in two years. I don't want to see that. I want to see these guys over as hell. I mean wherever they're at. I mean, like, this is a situation where it just doesn't matter where these guys are at or you know what banner they fly that they're going to be great wherever they're at. We just want to see them over as hell. So I'm hoping that's the case for them.
Speaker 5: Well, Shane, you've already seen by the way, Hi, I just joined the podcast.
Speaker 2: Rob's breaking through the steel cage door like that. What's up?
Speaker 5: Yes, But I mean, Dane, you've are seen like there was a ton of hype around Penta when like they were doing those video packages for his impending arrival, and the crowd has absolutely loved him since he's made his debut and he's had these matches with Pete Gun and Lude vig Kaiser and some of the other guys he's fought so far.
Speaker 3: Table that match was so good.
Speaker 2: Listen to us. We're we're a group of ae W fans and an a W fan hub fawning over w W E media. This is new for this podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very With the news that Ray missed or I'm sorry Ray Fannix is been released from a W, I wouldn't be surprised if he joins up with Uh Penta n w w E and get me the Lucha Brothers versus The New Day at Russell Maya.
Speaker 1: That match would.
Speaker 2: Fuck no dude, Why why put him with the New Day? That send him the dude? Put him a d y put him what? No, no, no, no, we're trying to put these guys over. We're not. We're not trying to squash them.
Speaker 3: They're gonna face each other. They're gonna face each other.
Speaker 5: No d I wise in a feud with like the Street profits in most guards and pretty deadly. That's giving like a multiman match at WrestleMania.
Speaker 3: Sorry, they're gonna have a t match.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing I will say that it's it's really nice to see that they're allowing U Penta to hit that Canadian destroy as many times as he wants to during matches like that. That wasn't a w w E thing until Penta was gracing our TV screens on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Well, Max, let me ask you, as a w w E fan yourself, Uh what uh? What are your impressions are are you familiar with the Lucha Brothers as a team, and what are your impressions of the two of them? And what do you want to see them doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've I actually went and looked at like Pento matches from Luca Underground, because I've seen some of those matches. I've seen Penta and l U. I've seen Phoenix and l U, and I've seen what Penta has been doing on WW programming that being raw, and I'm very happy with what I'm seeing. They're they're letting him, you know, hit his spots, They're letting him hit his moves, his signatures, They're letting him And let's go back to any debut. The crowd knew what Sierra medio and that that was awesome. It got a pop and and I just want to say that on Rod the other night, there was a segment with Chad Gable, who's ASO said, in a feud with Penta, and ched Gable was given a BOS and I have good reason to suspect that that box contains some regarding to Phoenix that he's gonna bring. They're gonna bring Phoenix in the counter Penta. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: YEA. Well, really briefly for me, uh as I haven't given my opinion yet. Uh As far as Luca Brothers go, I you know, how could you not like them. I mean, they're really good personally. I prefer Phoenix over Penta, not by much. I think they're both fantastic. I can't say that one is greater than the other when you look at them. I look at them as Phoenix's well. Penta is more of the brawler of the two, where Phoenix is more of the bump taker. And I really like the bump takers. I mean, somebody that can take a bump is good. Now, Phoenix could arguably sell bumps better because, yeah, he gets get injured a lot. That's my worry with Phoenix. Now. He hasn't wrestled, I believe in six months for a w so hopefully anything that was ailing him is now fully healed and he's ripped and ready to go when he does arrive in a in WWE. Uh, And I wish him the best of luck. Have I seen Panther wrestle in WWE.
Speaker 2: No, he don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't watch well. I figured, you know, I've seen comments saying somebody said, why why is he doing the coke zero thing seventy five thousand times a match? You know, and that I think that's I don't know if he's toned it down since he started in WWE, but uh, yeah, I mean wrestling fans are critical that way, and if you overdo something, you overdo it, you know, And he overdid it in a w He's going to probably overdo it in WWE. It's going to be over for some people, most people, but it's going to get on some people's nerves, just like you know, you know, my favorite yoga instructor, Eddie Kingston, gets on my nerves sometimes, but I love him. Let's move on to Layla. Hershoe did not renew her contract at aw Ring of honor. She was specifically a Ring of honor. This one is interesting to me. I can't wait to hear what people think. Remember, her partner is Diamante, I believe right, So she is still Diamante is still with the company as far as I know. And yeah, so where do where would you put legitate on hersh I'm kind of at a loss here. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm not trying to get canceled, but and you're welcome to cut this from the pot after I say it, because when I saw that Laila Hirsch was leaving, I thought it and now I'm gonna say it on loud behind a microphone, but she'd probably be pretty good for the micro Brawling Pro Wrestling League, might be where she ends up hanging out with Hornswoggle. I don't know. Leila Hirsh is wildly talented and she's gonna I think that she's going to tour the indies. I do not see her heading into the I do not see her heading into the WWE infrastructure, and that probably will be a good thing for her. And we don't know why she hasn't resigned. We don't know, well, like well, all we know is that she didn't resign. That's it. That's the only information. Why jump to conclusions. I mean, like, we know where Phoenix is heading, we know where Malachi Black is heading. It just it was just literally this week leak that he's headed back to WWE, and no one is surprised, you know, But Laila Hirsh, you know, anywhere she's gonna go, she's gonna be a rock star because she is wildly talented. And I don't believe that she was ever given the opportunities that she deserved after her injury in AW. I think that she was misappropriated in favor of a gate kept women's locker room. And we've had this conversation on this podcast a million times, and AW has done much better with the women's division, especially in the past three months, you know. Like, but I think that Layla Hirsh is just a product of that of the women's division going by the way wayside, I would love to see her anywhere performing because she's wildly talented. I can't I can't pinpoint where she's gonna end up. I'm gonna guess g I'm gonna guess first GCW.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. Does anybody else have any opinions on where Layla Hirsh may land?
Speaker 4: I could see her in GC you and I think that actually might be a good fit for her, So yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you to look as far as Layla Hurst goes. She's four foot eleven and she there are a lot of smaller women that I've seen that wrestle big. She Layaloa Hurst wrestles small. She's four foot eleven, she wrestles for eight And I don't mean that in a bad way, because she's a terrific technical wrestler and she's tough as nails. If she were to. I do agree with GCW, but you know, she can wrestle on Hog and other places like that. She's the perfect size for Stardom. But because Diamonte is here, I just don't see her going to Japan, you know. So it's it's a very if Diamante goes to Japan, if Laila Hirsch went to Japan at the same time, that would be I think that would be a good move for them, because they're the perfect size for it. I don't mean, I don't mean that, you know, in a bad way, because anybody knows me knows that. I personally think Stardom has the best women's wrestling on the planet has for a while now, and frankly, aw wwe do not come close at all to start him.
Speaker 2: In my mind, not even a competition. It's not even in your mind. Anyone that watches, anyone that takes the time to watch Stardom and also watched the other products Kelson should agree with you and Leila.
Speaker 1: Did you see the match between this week and between Saya Kamatani and Tim Nakano.
Speaker 2: I have not. I have not caught up with my Japanese wrestling. This week been a little disposed with work. I'm caught up with well, I am caught up with New Japan. I'm not cut up with STARF. I have not.
Speaker 1: Startum posted that match. Now, that match was loser Leaves Stardom, and Stardom posted that match live for free on YouTube so people could watch it. Great, great promotional way to do it. That match was a six star match.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gave me and the listener something to dive into this evening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well just go on start them and look forward it. If you can't, just go into the Joshie section of the Our discord and I posted the link there for the match. It was just that good. It was a great match. And I and as I said before, I could totally see Layla hirsh going to Startom. She's a perfect trip for them with her style of wrestling and her size. Uh but then again, size doesn't matter because Megan Bain was in in Stardom and she sticks one and she was going against but started women. They wrestle big. I mean, I think that's a point is five to one, and you'd swear she was five eight. I mean, so Shane I kind of took over that that segment. The next segment, segment is all yours pal.
Speaker 2: Oh, then what are we talking about next? The uh the Intercontinental Continental title merge? Yeah, okay, yeah? Why do we have two international bullets in a w two different that are being held by two different Japanese men that are not defending them in Japan? Well, what's up with that? You have such an outstanding working relationship with every Japanese promotion on Earth. Aw, you have the you have the best tournament wrestler on Earth, Kazuchio Kata and the best aspiring future of profession or wrestling Kenoski Takeshta. That you guys are just stagnating to Intercontinental to be defended outside of America belts here in aw.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Like, I think the prospect of joining these titles is a great idea. Like let's get let's uh simply put, they're gonna end up on Kenny. This is just my opinion. They're gonna end up on Kenny, and they're gonna bring them together and just let them come together and pretend like the other one doesn't exist, just like you do with all those storylines. You don't know how to put a cap on Tony Kahn. Just pull the trigger because you don't need to intercontinental titles. What you need is women tag teams. And if you're gonna have if you're gonna spark a revolution on Sunday, be a great time. You know, we haven't seen when was the last time we saw a good Tony Kahn tournament? Remember back in the old days the fan Hub, when the biggest criticism of ADW media there's too many tournaments. We haven't had a good tournament in a while. Let's get let's get a weird.
Speaker 1: We haven't had a tournament since December.
Speaker 2: Let's go the tournaments are like, like, let's go Tony.
Speaker 1: Like what they could do is do a casino battle tournament for the women's tag team titles. And once.
Speaker 2: Remember when they did the women's lumberjack match, like like four months ago.
Speaker 4: I love that the lumberjack matches. That we need a new one for the women or another one for the women.
Speaker 2: We were all up there trying to figure out like all of the unnamed women, like who are these We've never seen you before? No, no, we have, she just gotta here, Like that was that was fun. That was a pod from like three months ago. But you know, like just I don't believe that we need to enter We don't need to intercontinental Chaneampionships.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, Shane, and then I kind of want to hear Max's and and that's response to this too. Other than the CE two, Other than the CE two, is there any difference between the International and Continental Championships at all? Well, yes, it doesn't mean, yeah, they other than cosmetically, I believe, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, the the only thing that the differentiates the two titles is the men that hold them. Those I'll tell you, Like Okada is Okada, He's a well Okada is a w Okada, and that's not a bad thing. I like what Okada is doing. He's slowly starting to get back into being the ornery like Okada that everyone knows from Japan, and I'm okay with that. I want to see that cool. But Takeshta, he's new to for wrestling audiences. You know, Like, now we're talking like that's what really like separates the belts. You're talking about two different wrestlers holding two different titles. Like that's so we're going to bring them together. And but like it's clear that they're both going on the same guy because like, so we're gonna have Kenny and Dakesha and Kenny's gonna take this belt. And where is he headed next? He's headed towards his oldest rival, his most five Star matches, his most MELTIESE Like, why wouldn't he head towards Oconton next? Like like, they're going to unify these titles that way. It's going to happen at all In And the writing is on the wall. I don't have to be a pro wrestling analyst to know that that's what's going to happen. It's already evident.
Speaker 1: So's he's going to do belt collecting, is what you're saying about Kenny Omega?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And I will say this, I think at all In it's going to be Kenny Omega versus Mercedes Money for the DBS Championship.
Speaker 4: That'd be fantastic.
Speaker 2: It would be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Mercedes would win.
Speaker 2: And then Caliber ed Kenny O Megan will be doing Disney plus Star Wars episodes two weeks later.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, he'd be that.
Speaker 1: Over Well that what are you what are your thoughts here on the International Continental Championship? I mean, do you agree that they should merge them or are you happy with with that? And do you I want to ask you specifically that you, Graine, do you agree with Shane's assessment that I can't remember how he exactly worded it, but he kind of alluded to the effect that Takeshta isn't defending the title internationally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Takeshia isn't defending it. I've been wondering why he hasn't been defending it internationally because to me, he has superstar written all over him. I feel like he can go anywhere at any time and just bring it, and you know people will show up for him. So I wonder why he hasn't been more places with the belt and something. I kind of have the impression about Okata that he isn't going anywhere with the belt because he's kind of being cocky and he expects people to come to him. So if you kind of watch him and pay attention to his matches, it's kind of like you ask him to wrestle for that belt, and he gets to decide if you can wrestle him or not. So I think that may be a reason he's not going anywhere and defending it. He expects everybody to come to him. But yeah, i'd like to see them you to fy it. I also would like them to see I'd like to see them trick all of us fans and actually not put it on Kenny and put it on somebody else who I don't know, but I would like to see a little trickery and a little surprise there.
Speaker 1: I know you want to see. I know you want to see it go on. I know you want to see the belts go on. Go ahead, say it, go ahead, Eddie, there you go, everybody's favorite instructor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, I mean there's there's also somebody who hasn't come back to a w yet who they could do some kind of I don't know how they could do it, but there's a certain wrestler that hasn't come back that also could kind of come in and shake things up and take take the unified belt.
Speaker 2: Not so let please let that wrestler. His name be Koda Abushie, that's who it is.
Speaker 1: I thought she was going to say Lucasaurus.
Speaker 2: Nos Coda has been like on social media, yeah, trolling as fans for almost a year. Yeah, I'm coming back, guys, Like.
Speaker 4: So when come on, you know, come back stop messing around, and you know, and it would really surprise It would surprise me if if you know, we all think that it's going to be Kenny and it's actually someone else, so you know, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Well, so Coda gets the belts, Kenny comes out and says, hey man, I've been injured. I'm a mess, and and my, my, my, what I've considered to be my equal, Coda, the Golden Lover, you know, actually came up and did the thing. So I guess I'm not as good as I thought I was. And then it gives Kenny a little more relevance, right yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, so let me say it this way. I absolutely agree with Shade on this one. Uh. I've been calling for two things for well over a year now, well three things actually, for well over a year now. First, I was calling for them to get rid of those at that absolutely worthless FTW title. They did that, they got a TV deal and they're on Max now. Thank you very much for listening to me, Tony Cod. It was my idea. I also said they should combine the international and Continental titles because there's no difference between them at all. It makes no sense they're redundant. Okay, I don't know, maybe they get maybe if they do that Ring of Honor gets a TV deal.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm gonna say something dangerous. I thought that the Internet national title was the most fun when Pak was defending it in indies in Scotland and Britain and the elite.
Speaker 1: And the titles can't be fun. And I disagree with you about to cast him by the way, because he defended that sucker like crazy overseas. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: He did and and L and M.
Speaker 1: L W October November December. That's all he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, to be fair though, I mean, like they put him in matches with people for like it was clear that he was just showing up for a He was just showing up because he was paid to do so. Like it wasn't like they were putting up him up any one where he looked like it was a convincing match. Now, if they sent him to Japan and put him up against Gabe Kid, you know, well ed Kingston Killer, you know, I would be like, whoa man?
Speaker 1: The gay kid?
Speaker 2: But actually get this thing, guys, and he's gonna sit up there and look like a Walmart Connor McGregor and call out other people for a looking like Walmart and a diaz Is, which is what he did this week. I just I don't know Takesha. I think that Takesha just signed with New signed with New Japan recently and they announced it multi one of the first known multi partnership, you know, cross promotional. We own them and I own thems, you know.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, well, as I said, there were three things that I had said that aw do get rid of the FTW champion combined the International and Continental championship, and the third, as Shane said at the beginning of this segment, create a women's tag team title. We've got so many women's tag team I mean, it's obvious that that's what they're doing. It's obvious that that's what they're doing. Uh, look at how many tag teams have been formed. We we just saw Queen Dominada and Serriita d form of partnership basically you know, when when I'm Ann Auban, you know, and we all of course, sky Blue said that she is not anywhere near coming back yet in an interview that she just did recently. I think she's pulling our legs. I think that she'll be back Sunday. A revolution, Max go ahead.
Speaker 2: She should not telling people on convention floors that she's clear to come back. Then wait, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm too soon. Like something that strikes me as odd, And we could move on from this after I say this. But like I like, if you're if you're a talent, it almost feels like that that's what they're being told to say.
Speaker 1: Like I create you, Shane, I can guarantee you that your report got back to Tony Kahan or Will Washington or somebody and they said sky Blue, Hey, look, bitch, shut your mouth. You simple as By the way, did you see sky Blue's new look?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Did you? It doesn't work for me.
Speaker 4: I have kind of a it's kind of related, unrelated, but something I picked up on now that you've mentioned sky Blue is our good friend Kyle Fletcher has been wearing a wedding band. Yeah, yeah, so I kind of wonder maybe they got married and you know, she's sitting her butt down somewhere.
Speaker 1: Fletcher. No, let's not go there with that awful hairdo and that awful makeup that she's got. Now, who would marry.
Speaker 4: That Kyle Fletcher.
Speaker 2: Her bags look fantastic.
Speaker 1: Kelson for a Uh what Max? You kind of got cut off? You know, I follow everybody.
Speaker 3: Uh I wanted to ask.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Max, Oh, you know it's all good.
Speaker 3: Uhlson, who do you think is gonna be the first woman's tag team champions in a w Let's go around, who y'all think is gonna be the first?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Athena and Mercedes Money.
Speaker 3: Deep deep something less obvious?
Speaker 1: Uh, Sir Pentico and Nila Rose.
Speaker 2: Okay yo, No you can't say that.
Speaker 1: No Kelson, Well, that's that's less obvious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Calson please?
Speaker 1: Well what way God for? Sirpentaco? Put the mask over it like back girl from sixty six, and I've go out there.
Speaker 3: And be a.
Speaker 2: You know, God's a female wrestler.
Speaker 3: And there you go.
Speaker 2: This is why we can't have nice things, why we can have nice things? Go ahead, Jade, Oh god, I don't even I don't even know how to respond to this now. Julia Hart. Honestly, Julia Hard and sky Blue. I think that sky Blue comes back and aligns herself with Julia Hart and and they're the queens of the Black Throne and I would love to see that realistically.
Speaker 1: Though realistically, I mean, that's a great pick, and that's something that's maybe seen as kind of obvious pick. What's a pick that may most maybe most people wouldn't think hej Hey, that's a good one. I might say Megan Baden Penelope for it?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, how about Diamante and Mercedes Martinez.
Speaker 1: Okay, so before we name every freaking tag team that there possibly is, let's go to net and get her take on it, since she hasn't had a chance to yet.
Speaker 4: Billy Starks and Nick Wayne.
Speaker 2: It's always Sonny and not it's always Sonny in Philadelphia. Curb your enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you when it comes to Athena and you. I have some thoughts about Athena for tomorrow Night show, in the Prediction show, I think that the uh, the women's matches on tomorrow a Revolution Arena be nuts good. I really do, I really do.
Speaker 2: And make them the focal point of the show as well that the like, if you have an opportunity to, uh to make them great, do it.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the main event revolution? For you? I mean seriously, yeah, for you.
Speaker 2: My well, I already said m Jeff and Adam pay and hang in in a page, but Momo and Mercedes are pretty pretty close.
Speaker 1: You really think that would be the main event match?
Speaker 2: And I think that I think that with as much improvement that as Mercedes has had and having Momo there as well, Yes, absolutely it could be. It could be the match. It could potentially be the match of the evening if if the chemistry is right.
Speaker 1: Why, I'm gonna be honest with you, I kind of expect when the pay per view starts, I wouldn't be surprised if that the first match was, uh, the Outrunners and Hurt Syndicate. But I really think that the first match of the pay per view is going to be hanging out in page at MBA, MJF. You think about it. Look at the last several pay per views. MJF is has opened the last several of the last pay per views, and if we know anything about Tony Kahan is that he's consistent.
Speaker 2: Could be Kenny though, it could it could be Kenny Takeshta start start off strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would hate the come up with the the match card order. Yeah, yeah, the playlist, because geez, this dispatch card is really stacked. It really is.
Speaker 2: We already know that Tony Storm and uh Mariah May is going to be a banger that's probably going to be closer to the top. But I think that I don't. I don't think that people should sleep on Mercedes and Memo. I don't think that they should.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think Cope and and Moxley is going to be the main event, even though I absolutely don't think it should be.
Speaker 2: Uh the World Championship.
Speaker 1: Man, It's like, does that's another question. Does a W have a World Championship Still? I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a briefcase.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: John Travolter and Samuel L. Jackson are currently touring the United States that chasing that look at the Marcellus.
Speaker 3: Walla is a briefcase, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I know where I know where on that line of discussion, Shane, I know that that the a W World Championship belt is currently resigning in Christopher Walkins.
Speaker 4: Ass Oh God, cow Bell.
Speaker 2: I carried it. This is your father's pocket watch, Bruce. First of all, Sweat is a Christmas movie. Here we are and.
Speaker 3: Cha you just said no. They lost it in the taxi or hotel lobby.
Speaker 1: He jam JF hawked at the buy a dud dynamite diamond ring and.
Speaker 4: I think they lost it. They like lost it in a poker game or something. They lost it and don't want to admit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack Perry has it.
Speaker 6: Oh goodness on that gust he got mad Mads and took it.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, God, well stayed. We had some other news items that came out over the week, and let's talk about those. What do you what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: All right, let's just let's let's stock the boring stuff out quick.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the one was that one thing we all want to talk about?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Pope Pourri is where where this podcast is going to go off the rails. But let's knock the boring stuff out quick?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So Joehann Promotions is the company that handles all of the subsidiary and third party ae W showings outside of pay per views. So they just resigned a multi year promotion with this company. AW is not going anywhere. Sorry, w w E fans that hated a to a W man, This is not w CW. This is not TNA the'se got Tony TK is going to be around, so hopefully gets this stuff together. You're going to continue to see a w on fan duel and and Bette Rivers and uh and what's the what's the one they use? What is that this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: So like we're going to continue to see a w media out there in a grander scheme for people that don't have access to the ability to grab pay per views, they could go and watch the stuff on public, which is great, you know, good for you, Tony. Continue to develop your product and built on top of it. And then the other little thing that I had was the Jimmie hater thing, and it's just like people.
Speaker 1: Are old Jimmy haters. Where's she been?
Speaker 2: She's going over to next team? What's up with her contract? Blah blah blah blah. No, dude, she has visa issues, just like everybody else on earth who is not American that wrestles in America. Like when it comes to renewing your visa, you can't travel. And she's just waiting to get a new copy of her passport. Leave her alone. She'll be back. And she's a former women's World champion and she's gonna be again because she's one of the greatest women's wrestlers they have. On the wrestler she's top three, so she's number three to me. She's number three to me. How about that? So that's all I had that that's the.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: MJF did a interview recently, like in the last day or two with Sports Illustrated, and he basically said, uh that if you know to be a top guy, you've got to study wrestling matches. Had he said, frankly, he just came out and he said the John Cena He'll turn you know, was awesome. He said, it's awesome and if anybody tells you otherwise, they're full of shit. You know, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: He also said that John talked to John. He he talked to John Cena personally and said that John Cena said to him that he hopes he's playing on the right team someday. I don't think that. I think that everything in that MGF does is a work and we're and he's not even going to be able to move until twenty twenty seven. So yeah, the walk all the crap you want to.
Speaker 1: The other thing that MJF said was about the wrestlers being top guys, and he basically said that if WWE wrestlers are not watching a w then they're not top guys. They're not the students of the game. You've got to watch and familiar familiarize yourself with pro wrestling to be a successful pro wrestler. That's what I'm Jeff said.
Speaker 2: So, if we could take this all the way back to twenty eleven, my friend, if if the upper party of WWE wasn't watching other promotions, NXT wouldn't exist. Sorry, true, Yeah, tell me sit there with a as a WWE fan, sit there with a straight face, and tell me that AW hasn't emulated NXT or vice versa in the past five or six years since the AW has has been a thing. It is a thing. There's literal. Tony Kahan literally said on the Life taping of NXT had made facial expressions back in twenty thirteen towards a camera and it's been on Bascha Mania like a thousand times. Get the hell out of here, dude. Like, if you think Triple A just sitting there like a student of pro wrestling, analyzing everything that's going, if he says that he doesn't, he's a liar. He's a liar. Show me your Google search history, bro, post it. Let's go like you're full of shit, dude. Yeah, M Jeff has a peak pro wrestling intellect.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, a couple of other things that I wanted to bring up. Mercedes Monet had a really great quote about about what she's doing in AW. She said, I'm here to really make a difference in the sport, especially for women. But I just wish fans would know how much I love wrestling and how much passion I have for this. She was answering a question about how much he loves wrestling, and I think that, honestly, I think that that comes through on her right now. I mean, I really do. You can see how passionate it is she she is for wrestling. A couple of other things that to bring up real quick. Zach Knight Seray's brother was released or his contract expired and was not picked up by AW. And yesterday was the one year anniversary of Revolution twenty twenty four, and of course that was the Icon Sting's final match, So thank you Sting. I mean, that was just za when somebody that's sixty years old plus to put on a match like that it's unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: The absence of staying will be felt across professional wrestling into the unforseeable future. Thank you, Steve Borden for everything that you've done for wrestling because you are no longer staying. Yeah, it's our finishing move, channel your inner Tony Chavani instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's go ahead and move on to pot Pourri. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: No, we all listen. I'm gonna I'm gonna give it a disclaimer to our listeners. Uh, we knew coming into this podcast that pot Pourri might become unhinged and we're gonna talk about things outside of a w This is always going to be an aw fan hubbed production. But unfortunately, but not unfortunately fortunately, we're grace enough to know that things and other promotions happen that have a greater impact on all of professional wrestling, and we got to see a lot of that in the past two weeks and it did not happen in a w So that being said, Uh, there's your disclaimer.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. On March first, twenty twenty five, a day that will live in wrestling in from me, the Ultimate company man John Cena turned the heel and kick w W champion Cody Roads in between the legs.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: No, Hey, hey Nelson, Hey Kelson, let me hold on before Max, before you continue on. And I know I have the habit of hijacking these pods. I just want to ask Cody Rhoads can say the F word on WW pay per views?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: Does that mean I could say the F word on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Let me see your neck? Do you have a stupid tattoo on your neck? Nope? No, you can't.
Speaker 4: No, damn did you dye your hair blonde?
Speaker 2: Like I will?
Speaker 1: All right, well closer, are your fans called fry babies?
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Ricky saying.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, backs, I said, I dyed my hair blonde in high school? Does that count? No?
Speaker 1: Because no, because try to be a Nazi has nothing to do for you know, being Nazi for a high school production of sound the music has nothing to do with with realism here.
Speaker 3: That's not I said, No, I died my hair blonde in high school? Does that count?
Speaker 2: The joke went over.
Speaker 1: My answer says the same. Did you not watch? Uh? What movie was that was? That was the passive. The Pacifier. What are the greatest movies of all time? You never saw the Pacifier? Oh my god, you had a shitty childhood.
Speaker 3: Oh but going back to saying, John Cena is a heel, and oh all it's it's surreal. It's just surreal of that, the guy who would never turn heel no matter how much we begged and begged for he'll see it, especially ten years ago. Yeah, wow, during his last year, we're in for a ride.
Speaker 1: I just think, I just think it's gonna be nice to see how he scares the piss out of Make a Wish kids from now on.
Speaker 2: So they filed a trademark. They filed a trademark this morning for the Break a Wish. Really, they sure did so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna cut it promo on the fence. He's gonna yell at us for the scene A sucks chance all those years of John Cino sucks.
Speaker 2: Dude. No, this is going to be a stone called Steve Bawston situation where on Sena is so over it doesn't matter if he goes heel. People are just going to root for him because he's seen.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: They were screaming peace maker at one in the during the first season a peacemaker, So I mean Sena, Sena guys. It's like, you know, the rockspect that.
Speaker 1: His opponent should come out to the ring with a call it ball paid a gold on their head.
Speaker 2: So this is clearly a polarizing moment in professional wrestling history. Let's just say it how it is. But I have to I have to be the guy as the AW fan because we are the aaw fan hub and we are predominantly, you know, speaking about aw happenings on these pods. You know, something that we haven't seen in WWE media in a long time is cursing, calling people out, calling people out of name, uh, and blood, and we got all four of those things. So, like Kelson, you made the statement earlier today, it's impossible to believe in order to have you know, an understanding of what's going on the pro wrestling platform, to not watch other promotions. And they hit on every single cylinder with this heel turn. I mean, you had all you don't you.
Speaker 1: Don't have, you don't have to watch other promotions as a fan. But I think the point that I can make here is even if you don't watch another promotion, I didn't watch Star Chamber or whatever the hell it was. You know, I didn't care, you know, but I still kept up with it, you know, and you know, and all joking aside. I appreciate what was done. I enjoy reading people's reactions to the stories that we're told and the matches that were fought, and the you know, the Christian Cage and Adam Copeland exchange that they had, and other things that they copied from AW like blood and you know wrestling literally, yeah, literally, everything that happened happened in AW.
Speaker 2: Last year you had, you had an og come out in the industry.
Speaker 1: Hey, Shane, I've been a wrestling fan for years, and I'll say this that even somebody had just started beating wrestling a fan a year ago. It's the same stuff done over and over and over again, just different stories and different characters. There's always so much you could do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many times are you gonna cover Come Together by the Beatles? I mean a dozen bands have done it, but you're never gonna hit You're never gonna hit hit it the same way that they did when they had blisters on their fingers recording that in the studio, you know, And unfortunately that's not an aw comparison. This goes back to Hogan and the nw BRO. I mean, like like like that that turn is the biggest heal turned in professional wrestling history. This is comparable. I do believe it's polarizing and I do believe that it's huge and it's revolutionary to the current p wrestling landscape.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Shane, when you think of factions, what are the top three factions? Classic factions, not recent factions? Factions? Would you say, like the end, I let me throw this out there and w O d X Free Birds?
Speaker 2: But what turned that on? But what turned all of that on its head? I mean like the Bullet Club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But what I'm saying is what the Bullet Club is basically and WO with different characters and different stories.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: The soul of it, you know, is the same.
Speaker 3: You know. You know.
Speaker 1: In a w the pinnacle was the free Birds. You know, it's They're all the same with just different characters and different stories attached to them. You know, they it is what it is. I mean, you're going to take on the four Horsemen and put them in with instead of the free Birds. You know, there's you know, but you know there's not that much difference, you know, So what people call, well, I guess the point of making is when people come down on something that's being done, it's not a bad idea, it's just an idea that's been done before, maybe better, because there really aren't that many new ideas. Yep, except except for when you get somebody just totally off the rocker, like you know, Satino or Harley Cameron or something like that. Those were those are different. You know, they're a little bit different, but still you know it it works or it doesn't work. But it's all been done before. Somebody did it already, and it's gonna be done again.
Speaker 2: I mean, even look at what's going on in a w right now. We had We've had Jungle Boy in the past, We've had the Death Writers in the past, We've had other indic acts, We've had other versions of the Bold Club that have tried to have come up.
Speaker 1: And well, when you look at Sena, it's a cool story. It's been done before. And I don't mean that in a negative way. I'm just saying it's been done before. It should surprise anybody. It really shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't even think Seene is real. I can't even see him when he's No.
Speaker 1: That can't be good for he can't be good for ratings, just having an empty empty regular one by.
Speaker 3: Done that.
Speaker 2: Uh again, Unfortunately I have to expand on that. Uh on Max's Polpery hate man man like literally, Uh, it was polarizing and I'm going to say polarizing twelve more times before I'm cut off and move on to my own minor nets one Polpurri. It's just one of those things that happened that just unfortunately didn't happen on AWTV and hopefully Revolution this weekend. I'm hoping that they do something so wild at Revolution this weekend, something so game changing as to not emulate or replicate, but to compare and contrast to what happened at an elimination Chamber over the weekend. Maybe we'll get lucky enough the steam Yeah, I mean, like, what was the argument on the fan hub today is that that WW fans are going to utilize Elimination Chamber as a reason to shame AW. Like, I don't want to see that. I want to see that put more eyes on Aw's product. It's a reason to look watch AW because maybe they'll try to do something just as crazy as that, and we'll have a big of a lasting impact.
Speaker 1: I have to have to I kind of have to disagree with a little bit here, Shane, because AW doesn't need to do any If they do something surprising, that's great, don't get me wrong. But unlike A unlike WWAW is known for putting on absolute bangers of pay per views that actually have hours of wrestling instead of minutes of wrestling in them. So I don't think I don't think AW has to change anything, you know. And I'm not putting down WWE here because they do what they do, They've been doing it for years, they're successful. You can't argue with that. All I'm saying is is that if you like wrestling, you watch an AAW pay per view. Still, WWE doesn't wrestle that much in their pay per views. That's why they're free for a part of a subscription package.
Speaker 2: You got to you gotta pay the troll toll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: My potpourri, uh huh is Malachi Black, you know. And something that's kind of been bouncing around the IWC is that talent poaching is still a thing that's happening in the FED and I'm gonna be that guy. I'm just gonna bring it up and we can stew on this and talk about it next week. But kind of suspicious that he went radio silent and then Malachi Black's on social media reposting all the greatest Black masks. He hit an NXT within days of him being done with AW. Was a little bit suspicious that his wife works for WWE and that he's immediately as soon as his contract is released, talked about going back after months of speculating that he was just trying to build his pro wrestling school or work on his jiu Jitsuho are getting into mixed martial arts, and now they're saying, literally like yesterday, that it'll be back by the rumble looks a little suss looking sus WWE lavesque calling you out, buddy, stop poaching.
Speaker 1: You know what, Shane, though, I think that the fact that Lena Vega does work in WWE. Uh Look, it was obvious that to a lot of people that Malchi Black was going to work with Lena Vega again wherever she is. If Lena Vega came to AW, he would have stayed at AAW. I really believe that that's the reason why he's going to WWE, and I have no problem with that. I wish him the best. I have a lot of respect for Balchi black Dot that he gives a flying you know what that I do. But I think he's great. I think he's got a great character. I think he's a fantastic professional wrestler. I hope he goes to WW. It is the next former AW champion to go over there and quickly win WW champions, proof yet again that AW is better than WWE.
Speaker 2: Hey, Max, Hey, Max, Let me ask you a question. Uh, Alistair Black was undefeated at nxtes.
Speaker 3: I don't believe so.
Speaker 2: Well, now I gotta hop on the thing because he was mostly he won most of his matches Alistair Black. Uh w while you're doing that, Shane Net, do you have a potpourri?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: The only thing I've been obsessed with lately is figuring out who sasquatches. Other than that, I don't know. I can't let it go. I need to know who that is evil who hints that he knows whose sasquatch is all the time? So who is it?
Speaker 1: What the hell are you talking about? Is this something that happens death? Writers.
Speaker 4: No, No, there's there's a wrestler called Sasquatch that dresses up in full Sasquatch costume and wears a singlet and runs around in wrestles. And I've I've seen Sasquatch numerous times on Evil UNO's wrestling platform, Mystery Wrestling, and it's just been driving me crazy. What actual professional wrestler is in that Sasquatch costume?
Speaker 1: I mean, is he Paul?
Speaker 2: Is he? What?
Speaker 1: Is he? Unusually tall?
Speaker 4: He's about the height of everybody else, so maybe around six feet.
Speaker 1: Or so, Okay? Is is he blurry? No? Is that it's not the real Sasquatch?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, that yeah, that's true, and he's not running in blurry pictures through the trees, but he Yeah, But I mean he's around quite a bit, and it's just been driving me crazy who's in that Sasquatch costume? Because it could be anybody from any promotion anywhere, and the way Evil Ohno talks about it, it's clearly a wrestler that everyone knows, but I can't figure out who it.
Speaker 1: Is based on his likelihood of wearing interesting costumes. I'm just gonna go ahead and come out and say it. I think the Sasquatch guy you're talking about is Shane.
Speaker 4: It's not Shane. You all look it up and watch some of the matches that Sasquatch puts on and see if you can figure out who it is, because it's been driving me bananas.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, uh the Sasquatch Uh is Gabe Kid?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's not Gabe Kid because he was wrestling on the last show I saw Sasquatch on and I don't think it was Gabe Kid.
Speaker 2: God, I wanted to see Gabe Kid versus Max Caster so bad. I wanted to see Gabe Kid plaster him across that ring.
Speaker 4: I know that would be It would be awesome.
Speaker 2: Max Caster is going on tour, by the way, so he's going on tour for his hip hop stuff. He's gonna be off AWTV for a little bit.
Speaker 4: I wonder how he's gonna He's gonna come back renewed and different somehow. I wonder what they're gonna do with him.
Speaker 2: Where's Bowens and daddy ass.
Speaker 4: Bowens? Is that NFL football combine? I think he went to work out with some football team.
Speaker 2: He joining the NFL.
Speaker 4: No, No, just for strength and conditioning.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah by.
Speaker 1: Paul Poiri is uh concertos we saw, we saw Marina Shaffer and get a concerto the other day. Which are we ever going to see Marina Shafir Russell ever again? Or is she just gonna carry around briefcases for the rest of her and you're in a W. I mean, if if her contract expires, what are they gonna do? What is she gonna do? Seriously? I mean, what carried a briefcase? That's on her resume? I was I carried a briefcase in a W. What was that? The briefcase? Nothing? You know, but I don't wanna, I don't know. I just go ahead.
Speaker 2: Marina Shaffir, so like you know where she came from, right, Yeah, she's here on thirty six in Mixed Martial Arts in the UFC. Yeah yeah, I know that out of all four of the original four horsemen of the Mixed Martial Arts. I believe. I believe, and I'll get crushed if I'm wrong, and it's fine if I'm wrong, but I believe she's one of one of the only that's actually undefeated. Holly Holm. Holly Holm, Shanna Basler and Ronda Rousey were all beaten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's fine, but I'm just saying, you know, her wrestling resume is that impressive, and we were all kind of hoping that she would be getting into the ring and actually wrestling, but I guess not. And you know, John Mosley has gone on record, I'm saying how wonderful she is and how much she's learning, and she's put none of that. I mean, the best wrestling move that she did, and thank you very much for doing this, was giving the psycho need to wheeler, you.
Speaker 3: To to.
Speaker 1: You know, and now she's out of action. I don't know if that's going to be a storyline that's gonna carry on, but because obviously she's not really hurt, but for storyline purposes maybe I just think that, you know, I kind of wanted to see Marina Shafir do something other than beat up men. I'd like to see her beat up a few women.
Speaker 2: I think she's headed in the direction of Willow. Yeah, but when you know, hopefully soon, Dane.
Speaker 3: I just looked up Marina Shafir's record. Her Marina Shafir's MMA record.
Speaker 2: Is one in two, not one in two.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: She She's what hold on.
Speaker 1: You may have been looking up her. You may have been looking up a record in one promotion instead of her overall.
Speaker 3: No, he looked at her overall. It's one and two one win by submission to by knock yet.
Speaker 1: Well no wait no, wait wait wait wait? Is she one win or two losses or three wins and no losses?
Speaker 3: One win, two losses?
Speaker 1: Okay, so she got knocked out two times? Okay? By Wheeler you to.
Speaker 4: Let's hope not let's let's ban Wheeler you toa let's have a movement and a petition. I can't stand that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please either wheel too. By god, did you see his his blood and blood out match for him entering the Blackpoole Combat Club. Dude, that was convincing. He got the shit kicked out of him back in twenty twenty one, like to get into that faction. No, Wheeler Utah is a fantastic he's just not being used in a manner that makes you believe that he's a good wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just aggravating.
Speaker 2: He's he's a little bitch.
Speaker 1: At late. Well, he's actually turning into a little lama now with that haircut.
Speaker 2: They've they've marketed him at that's how they sold him. He's a little bitch, he's JD McDonough's. He's the JD McDonough of a w and JD dude literally just injured himself doing something extreme in WWE and looked fantastic doing it. Praise the wheeler you to He's fantastic wrestler.
Speaker 1: Does anybody else have any pot poiries?
Speaker 3: I just want to touch on. This is not an aw but Oscar roasted to IWC over the weekend and it was the funniest thing you'll ever read on Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it in chat. I'm gonna put in chat.
Speaker 1: Well, our listeners can't see the chat though. That's the issue.
Speaker 2: Hold on, that's ESPN. It's growing too. Give me a second.
Speaker 4: I have been pushing for a w to sell Megan Bain's head piece, and I've been going around calling myself netasaur, the netasaurus. So let's let's go with that.
Speaker 1: Her head would not be included in the head piece, all right, No.
Speaker 4: I just I want the headpiece that is fantastic. So yeah, you know, for.
Speaker 1: A while now, and I've always thought that it looked really spectacular.
Speaker 4: I'd wear that. The work I'd be in the grocery store or you know.
Speaker 1: Just I wish I had one. I'd be wearing it around the house.
Speaker 4: I probably can see yeah, you know, video chat with you calson and we could compare them. So I mean, yeah, see or.
Speaker 1: If you want to sh you know, shorten up, you can just call me Jackass. And with that, we're gonna where we're gonna end the show, uh again tomorrow night, right after Dynamite, We're gonna be we'll do a little bit of a Dynamite review. We're not gonna go segment by segment. We're just gonna touch on some hot points because we are going to do really concentrate on previewing and predicting not only the matches at Revolution, but some of the stuff that may happen, because personally, I think we're gonna see some interesting stuff. There's a lot when you look at this card for Revolution, there is a lot that can happen that's been set up to happen, and it just depends on whether that how much Tody Kahan pulls the trigger. He's got to say something. But there's some really interesting stuff that could happen at Revolution. We're going to talk about it tomorrow. Maybe we'll get some hints on Dynamite. So watch Dynamite, join us in the live chat at the aw foundob sub reddit, and we will see you here on Discord tomorrow night in the Ignition and at stage channel again. If you want to join us and make your predictions, turn your mic on, or just come into the audience and use text and just join us and have some fun tomorrow night, because that's what it's all about. So for the aw fan podcast team, this has been Ignition, and this is Kelson.
Speaker 2: And Shane d Max and that.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna say, Eddie Kingston, Eddie Kingston, these nuts.
Speaker 3: Got him the world slipt nuts appeared.
Speaker 1: I don't do it Eddie Kingston impersonation, at least not one that I can do on air. I mean, I can just make fart noises.
Speaker 2: Redeem these nuts. I p Mirro.
Speaker 1: Dane, I cover you if there was an exploding barbed wire near us. I'm just saying that, you know, hiro.
Speaker 4: Good night everyone,