Speaker 1: Is it nine o'clock yet, Roz do we know? All right? Ross is checking. I think it's nine, So we're just gonna go ahead and uh uh oh no, it's six o six, all right, that's what I'm being told. So I was just sitting here reading kind of the uh the rundown, Yeah, the rundown on this, on this whole situation with the Natalie Samantha, which I don't still understand why she called herself Samantha, but whatever, Uh they shoot her up in Madison, Wisconsin. Man, and uh, apparently they're going the bullying route, which again I don't know, could be They're they're looking into it though. The amount of red flags though, okay, uh is pretty staggering. Like when you look at and I understand kids these days, and there's even a term for this, and I can't I don't remember what it is, but basically, when it comes to like social media accounts, where like if a kid may have their actual account, right, the one that they interact with their friends with, and then they have the one the parents think they have, and you know it, look, admittedly, parents are at a bit of a disadvantage depending on what the social media account is as they may not fully understand it, not use it. I don't know the nuances of TikTok. I really don't. I don't use it. They you know, they they're like, oh, you guys should have a TikTok account for the show. Well, Ross and I had an executive meeting and it was no. And by executive meeting, we just like, no, we're not not. So I don't even understand all the nuances of TikTok. And I'm okay with that. Point this out because there are a lot of people that are wanting the father charge in some way, shape or form. Because one of the things that you can see in the social media is a like he took her to a range, and there's some photos that emerged of her who and it looks like what is I can't tell what she's shooting in this photo. It's a little hard to tell. She looks she's shooting. She's shooting trap is what it looks like. But I just I want to be a monthly clear here. And you what you see is you see people comment on this photo of her because she has the she's got the the I call the Fannie pack. When I'm joking around with my friends if we're shooting trap. But she essentially she has the the little pouch for all the rounds, you know, buckled around her her. She's in a ready pose. There. Uh, there's a comment by somebody who's like, hey, is that the youngion? Is that the kid? I can't remember how they word it, but you know, And then you have like this proud papa statement. It's like, sure is man? Sure is? I love? How many of you have sent me the bear story? I am all over it. Don't you worry? I got you? I got you. I love that. That's the uh if I that you have come to expect that if there's a bare story, we're going to do it, and we are going to do it. Don't you worry? Okay, I got it. So anyway back to this, so you have like this proud papa exchange with somebody like is that is that the youngion?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: That? Is that? The is that the kid? Sure is so proud? Like now now you have people like, well, he taught her to shoot, so obviously he needs to go to jail a lot like what you saw with the wish the Michigan student. Right, well, if the parents had access to a firearm, and I guess I kind of get the impression that this is where we're going to have to figure out what the what the dividing line is. Just because you taught your kid how to shoot doesn't mean you have some sort of culpability for them. If they carry out a horrendous act, Well, they had access to the to the nine millimeter, Okay, explain it to me and explain it how they had access that they wouldn't have had access. You know, if they wanted to do this to another firearm, you would, I because what people want to do is if somebody and this would extend beyond school shootings, right, you have to look at the slippery slope of this stuff they want to go. All right, Well, if if somebody who's a minor has access to this or has access to a firearm, and they do anything, then we need to charge them. Is that is that a parameter you're comfortable with? Like, because you know, a fifteen year old who may not have a driver's license might have access to your keys. What if they take your keys? Go, I don't know, go out, consume some some substance of some sort, and careen into somebody. Do you have a liability because you left your keys around. Oh, people go, well, well, the car keys are not the same as firearms. I agree with you kind of kind of, but ultimately, like like I had in my house growing up, we didn't have a gun safe per se. We had it, we did eventually, but we didn't have a gun like one of the big guns saves like the one I have now. Because you know you're out in the who's gonna break in? Who's dumb enough to break into a rancher's house in Wyoming? And the answer is not a lot of people is that you're just practice, So myself or one of my siblings, and then I ended up I got a gun cabinet very similar to the one that my mom had. Uh. And it's a glass it's glass in front, right, it's a it's a wood monstrosity. It's got glass in front. Yeah, it has a locking case. And my mom got it for me because she wanted to teach me about firearm storage. But you know the fact is that any of my three siblings with an elbow or you know, a stapler, just something with any something that could break glass, would have access to a shotgun. A German Mauser A twenty two Marlin. I guess that would be the three Those are my three first guns, pretty standard, right, little Mossberg, little Mauser, little Marlin. And they could literally get a rock from outside or something hard in the house and then have access to it. Does that mean that people have culpability for murder? And I feel like people are wanting to go there, and I don't know the answer to that. I don't know what that looks like. Because don't get me wrong, when it comes to when it comes to firearms, there is a responsibility. But the question becomes like, like what do you need to know before you have some criminal liability? And I feel like we're going to go down this road again, and maybe, just maybe we should have a conversation about this. If you own a firearm and somebody in within your household is able to access that firearm, and let's say they're able to access it without you know, a traditional B and E method, like they go to your room, they know where you hide it, they grab it, they go do something. Do you have criminal liability? Because this is the next step up with the gun grabbers. Just so just so we're clear here, and I know some of you were horrified, but I don't want to hear anything out of your face because you're doing this. Oh we you know, the the Biden I don't know if it probably wasn't Biden, but the White House issued it. Think we got to do something about the guns. And then they proceed to start talking about assault weapons, which is not a nine millimeters pistol but whatever under their standard, right, because nothing is really an assault weapon unless you assault somebody with it. But you know what I mean. And they want to have that a conversation that they didn't want to get into after that Healthcare CEO was killed. So that's a little weird. Huh, you're so against guns unless it's I don't know, shooting CEOs. So I don't take them very seriously. But I do take seriously case law right, and yeah, people are like, well, you gotta charge the parents. Why why do you have to charge the parents? Can you show me something that was negligent or derelict? I mean what I see there? Because people are like, oh my gosh, look at this picture of hurt the range. Can you believe it? Yes? I can, because that was me. If this is me at fifteen going out there, give me two. Flip one upside down just to see if I can hit it. Those of you who shoot trapper skie, you know what I'm talking about. Take the take the if you got a laundry, flip the thing upside down to screw with your buddy, because you can't see the orange as well. It's got a weird flight, right. I never murdered everyone in a class or in a study hall, So what's the liability there. And if you are somebody who is a gun activist and you can't do things the way that you want to do it, this is how you now go about it, because what you want to do is you want to create a chilling effect. Oh, you have kids in the house, you better have firearms, because if one of your kids does something with one of the firearms, you're gonna go to jail for the rest of your life. I'm just I'm just warning you. This is where this is going based on what I'm seeing out there, Okay, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. However, I'm also somebody who thinks that you have a responsibility but you have kids in the house or not you, but you have responsibility for for being a responsible firearm owner in the same way that you have responsibility for being a responsible automobile owner. Right, don't get drunk, don't drive around texting and drive like. These are all things that are out there, and people will argue, well, in those situations you just talked about that, there's you know, we have criminal liability for those things. If you drunk driving, your charge. If you're negligent or distracted having you get charged. But the difference is here, we're talking about a secondary individual. So what responsibility do you have if your kid goes and does something? Also, are you going to charge just parents of school shootings or are you going to charge kids who may get caught with a firearm committing some sort of crime for I don't know, gang initiation or you know, pick what it is. And I don't know the answer to that, but I know that there's a lot of people who look at this and go, yeah, that's a way to create a chilling effect right there. And maybe they're right. Let me a devil's advocate here, Maybe they're right. If you're not going to store them in a manner that your fifteen year old can't access, do you have criminal liability? The problem is they're going to be very selective in where they want to go ahead and actually have this conversation they're gonna and then we we we get into a we get into a whole selective prosecution thing, right, like, oh, for this crime, this, well, why is it? How is this any different than some fifteen year old who decides to roll up and fire a bunch of shots as far as a drive by and just let's say it's not the parents firearm, but let's say that it reasonably should have been detected by parents if they were paying attention. Now is their criminal liability? You see where I'm going here? This is the this is the slippery slope stuff. And I don't know the answer to that, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four all right? Coming up on the show, we got a bear hunting story kind of have a I have some questions about this. I saw this yesterday and it it left me wondering if this is someone I would bear hunt with. Probably not, but pretty wild out of Virginia. We'll get to that. And your calls just curious, like you see where this thing's going? Are you cool with parents? And and and how deep does it go just any parent where a firearm may have been accessed by a ute of some sort, did they have criminal liability or should they have shown signs? And and do parents know to look for all the signs? Like the one of the photos that was released yesterday, at the one at the shooting range, she's wearing a T shirt of this German band that was the favorite band of one of the Columbine shooters. And it's clear there's a fascination with one of the Columbine kids by this fifteen year old up in Madison, loves are some school shootings. Just looking at what she wrote and various interactions there. So if you're a parent and you don't notice that your kid's wearing a German scar scar, I don't even know what it is. A band, He's a punk band of some sort. If they're wearing that shirt, like, what's your due diligence to go? Oh? Wait, doesn't that the shirt for the Columnbike or is not the band the Columnbike kid likes? Like, I don't know that parents are notstily gonna know that when we struggle as adults, as older adults, anyway to know what's going on in pop culture at large, like you just look at the thing kids. My kid's got a band shirt on. I saw people that are like, oh, how did the parents not notice? Do you know all the music that your kids listen to? No, you don't, right, you probably have to google stuff. You're like, what is what's wap? You google that? You're like, oh, oh, dear god, But uh, you know, you don't know, or what's the what's the song? Or what's this band? And but like, you're not a You're not a criminal for not knowing this stuff. Ross is lucky because his kid likes to do wop or what's he into right now?
Speaker 3: The motown?
Speaker 1: Motown? Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Like? So at least at least you can go back. You're like, oh, okay, motown. But like, if if your kid's into some you know, the the K pop, you can name a K pop singer. I can't. I have no idea. I'm assuming it's a it sounds it sounds like an Asian name. Other than that, I don't know. Then I don't know the answer to this. But if we're gonna go down this road, it's very clear that there need to be parameters, and maybe we have to have a discussion or maybe we just need to turn this into the next big fight, which is you know how we do these things? But uh, it needs to be had because I don't necessarily see irresponsibility there for not knowing what her what a band does. Anyway, we'll be back. Hang on, let's just say they skip some doozies. I think that with the moment they heard us, they decided months ago that this was going to be it and they didn't even consider it, which just shows you how broken all of our media is once again, and how they're all going to be out of a job. And I will not shed a tear, just I will shed zero tears because it is one thousand percent self inflicted. They can do. Trump's out there, he's denigrating what it is to be No, you guys denigrated it. He's just celebrating it, and you denigrade it every time you do crap like this, And some of you are learning, some of you pretending to learn, but most of you aren't. It's like the Wrio guy the other day. We kind of got it. I don't say we got into it necessarily because I thought at least we had a productive exchange where was Uh do you remember what I tweeted? When I think it was Andy Speck from w r E L. He's like, uh, how did you get this sourcing saying and I can't remember what the stat was? What was it was? But it was clearly not the point right it was? They're like, were there?
Speaker 4: Were there?
Speaker 1: He was like, how did you hear that this was a number? And it was something that was easily searchable from a meeting that happened in Nashville. And it's just like, Bro, you're spending your time as part of your PolitiFact duties sitting here and trying to figure out how a RANDO citizen on Twitter came to the conclusion that a certain number was an accurate representation of how many FEMA homes were built, which, by the way, it turned out to basically be an accurate representation by FEMA's own admission. But yet you're not using your your your resources to talk about how you don't investigate how FEMA's not doing their thing. Holy hell, what is wrong with you? And I think a lot of people had that And so when I look at this bolitifact thing, I'm not surprised what they chose for the lie of the year. But I can, in my mind immediately understand how they arrived at it. They saw something that they think was their best Trump is crazy or Trump is an idiot. Thing one it's is it a lie? Prove to me that it's a lie, because a lot of people believe it to be true, including people from Haiti, or at the very least that it could be true. And even if it is a lie, is it the most impactful one or is it the biggest one of the year. We'll get to that momentarily. Let me grab a call on this, this story out of Wisconsin, and the question is going to become what liability does somebody have? And let's say, whether it's a parent and they have a fifteen year old and in this case in Madison, who there's clear evidence that her father took her to the shooting range. It's by the way, she looks to have decent form. Wait, so we obviously educated her on how to shoot trap And do parents have criminal liability if they're a teenager then is able to access a firearm? What level of and what level of protection like if you let's say you hit the firearm but they knew where you hit it. Or let's say that they figured out your where your key is, they stole your keys in the middle of the night and use the key to get a copy of the key, and then when they wanted the firearm, they were able to access it. Do you have to have a liberty you know, a giant, unmovable liberty safe on your property? Can you put it into a simple Can you put a simple you know, breech lock in there? Well, do they know where you're Do they know where your bolt cutters are? Because then they can go ahead and cut into that thing. And it's I'm just saying that it's going to be a fight because people who are anti gun they don't care how they get there. They if they can inconvenience you to the point where you just don't want to take the chance and therefore you don't buy guns, then they've won their argument. They don't need a law to tell you can't do it if you just don't do it in practice. And I don't know, but also I see things where there's clear liability right where you know your kid just had thirty six visits from the sheriff's office and you're like, hey, let me get you another gun son, you keep it in your room. I know you keep threatening to kill your classmates, but it's okay, Like it's hard to argue that person shouldn't have liability. I don't know where it is, but you know where that line is is going to be part of the gun debate. Just so we're clear, all right, Chris, what's up?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Thanks for thinking my call?
Speaker 1: You bet sir? What's up?
Speaker 6: I haven't I haven't read anywhere where did the gun come from? I'm assuming probably the parent?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't. I don't know. I've seen reporting that they feel that nine millimeters may have been the father's. I don't know, but I'm just getting ahead of what I think the conversation is is. I don't think I know it's going to be so so do you think that you think dad has liability?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But but but we don't know if the gun was locked and she gained access to a locked firearm through uh, I don't know, spying on her dad or figuring out where he hid something. That's what this is what I'm trying to determine. This is what I'm trying to true.
Speaker 6: I've owned guns longer than you are, probably old, and I know exactly where everyone is that's locked with a fingerprint in a safe. And yeah, I mean you got to be responsible. These people got to be more responsible. I mean, that's all there is to it. If she got that, I mean, he should have had that thing secured beyond the shadow of an app well.
Speaker 1: And I'm just Devil's I'm just Devil's advocating here, sir, because like, I totally understand the position. But my mom allowed me access to firearms when I was a kid. I grew up on a cattle ranch, and it's like, if I see a coyote outside, there was an expect a cattle ranch, w get mad at you if you don't grease the coyote outside. Okay, yelled that by my neighbor for not shooting one on my way to school one day, because but she she was of the opinion that I was going to be responsible, and to this day, obviously I was. I didn't go, you know, shoot up a classroom. And legally I was allowed access to those firearms under the laws in the state of Wyoming, so you know, and if she didn't have any reason to believe I was going to shoot up my class, would she have had liability there for allowing me access to firearms.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean if you were legally allowed to use those firearms, no, she wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: But Wisconsin if a gun no, I understand that, and I may not have been legally I could like I could, I could own a non pistol at that time. Although I possessed pistols, and I literally possessed pistols within traffic stops. People played a little loose with the law. But I could legally possess without her there in the state of Wisconsin. If I was over the age of fourteen, I could be in the woods with a shotgun or a rifle, not a pistol, but those firearms and I could legally possess them in the state of Wisconsin, just like in the state of Wyomi where I grew up. Once you hit twelve, actually, so this is you understand what I'm saying, sir. I agree with you. I think that you have an obligation to be to do what you need to do. But also Dad like sounds enthusias he took his daughter to the range. He's obviously proud of her, as you know, as a parent's going to be and and and this doesn't sound like the Michigan case. I'm just trying to figure out where that line is. So you think that everything's got to happen all the time or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yeah mine are and I you know, I've got a nineteen.
Speaker 6: Month old grandson running around now, So I mean, it's it's it's we got to start being responsible and accountable somehow. Like you just agree with you too, you know, it's it's getting you know, you get out of all the gun laws you want out there. But if you have a parent that doesn't lock up a gun, and like this girl gets this gun and goes and that's that's just irresponsible and not being accountable.
Speaker 1: Okay, where are we going to sew? And I'm not and again I'm not attacking you. So I'm just trying to figure this out. So let's say that she chose to go into that study hall with that shotgun. She's she's shooting in the picture a gun that you'd be legally able to possess, a gun that was my first I had the twenty two marline, but my first big boy gun was a seven seven sixty Mosper. It was you know, it's a mosper a shotgun. And like, at that point, if she'd have done that, she would have been possessing a gun that she could legally possess in a hunting situation or range situation in the state in which she lived, even without her father there.
Speaker 6: So, like is if she's legally allowed to own that, I mean, you can.
Speaker 4: Not own, not own.
Speaker 1: This is a very poorant distinction, not own, possess. Okay, this is what I'm talking about, because remember when you're between the ages of eighteen and twenty one, in a lot of states, you can't legally own a pistol own a gun.
Speaker 6: Could you possess it?
Speaker 1: Correct, you can possess So that that's all this is, This is what I'm wondering about. So and I don't I don't know.
Speaker 6: And I just think it's more being with these parents and and people that own guns like I do, and you do responsibly. Yeah, we gotta just we gotta step it up.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not I'm mostly responsible, sir. Sometimes I pretend I'm a gunfighter, which is probably not the right thing to do. But anyway, all right, all.
Speaker 4: Right, are you It's it's the same, Yeah, I get.
Speaker 1: It, but that and I just I just want to make sure that we have this conversation before we just start coming in there and going and letting people use any sort of situation, even a very tragic one, to manipulate a political disagrete, especially when yesterday on the show, my main story, the main story of yesterday's show, if you caught any of it, you probably caught a piece of this was the DA over in Durham not prosecuting felons in possession of firearms if they didn't actively use the firearm in a subsequent crime. Right, So, if we're gonna have a discussion, oh, we got to have more gun laws. When we use more gun laws, we're gonna start prosecuting parents when their kids do something. Okay, one, are we gonna prosecute parents if their kid does something but it's not gun related? How about that? How about if how about if a parent allows a kid to use the you know, the family car or whatever. Right, Yeah, Billy, you got a driver's license, you can go ahead and drive over to your friend's house. But you know, unbeknownst to you, your kid's a future garbage human and they go and they commit some sort of crime, do you have liability for letting him use your car. If they used that car to flee from police and strike a pedestrian or something, I don't know the answer to that. And yes, I'm going to tell you right now. As a kid, I knew all of the firearms that my mother had, and my mom had some stuff. Man, she did not screw around, and I will tell you that she actually used a firearm to although kind of his own drunkenness did it. We had a dude break into our house. This is when we weren't all in high school. My mom bought a house in town because like all, you know, we're all doing sports and stuff like that, and we had a dude who mistook our house, which is weird because it didn't look like the other ones. But like middle of the night, some guy kicked in the mudroom door. If you don't know what a mudroom is, you know, like a back patio, but where all the boots and jackets and everything come off. Kicked in that door, and it just so happened that that is. It was when we had our new puppy, Calli, and so the mudroom, which was also part of the laundry room, kind of went into the other one. Had a little like doggy gate there and paper down and that's where the puppy lived, because you know, puppies aren't potty trained all the way. And this guy who was hammered slipped in the puppy droppings and literally banged his head into our wash her dry or whatever, and was laying there. My mom comes out with a pistol like she's dirty friggin Harry dude, and held it on this dude till police came. And I've actually told I've told parts of this story. The guy had was at a party and a neighbor's got kicked out and you know, let the let the alcohol take over. And I remember, I've remember being like twelve years old, and I come out. My mom's holding the biggest damn pistol I had never seen her own on this dude. And actually the guy ended up coming back and apologizing and offering to do work around the property.
Speaker 7: And it was.
Speaker 1: They my mom and him actually became acquaintance's friends. Is probably a strong word. The guy seemed genuinely remorseful, but I remember, but also that was the only one I didn't know about. I knew she had this little darringer this little twenty five over under Darringer. She never told it, but I knew exactly where it was. Is I mean, what's like she may not have maybe she knew that I knew, but like it was never anything she told me, but I knew where it was. Does she have liability in that case? And I don't know the answer to that. But the conversation now is going to be if you're a parent and your kid does something, except it's going to be selective. So if you're a parent, maybe not in this setting where you took your kid to the range, but maybe you're a parent and maybe it's not your firearm, but you should reasonably know your kid has it because they're posting pictures on social media pretending they're a gangster. Do you should you the parent be liable if they go and committed, you know, some sort of gun crime. Because I feel like you're gonna start seeing a breakdown and only this is only applicable in certain situations, and then we get into a social justice fight. Yeah, yeah, I'm slippery slope guy. That's what you come here for. Your calls coming up? Hang on, I just I'm just anticipating where this is going and I've already seen some because I get the I'm on the the Moonbat mailing list. Subod do for you? I don't do it because I like to. I just happen to be on all the Democrat mailing lists, and there is I've already gotten pieces where they're like, God, it needs to be liable. Here's what we need to do, you know, send money to this act a political action committee. Let's get a law that if you're your a parent and your kid commits a gun crime, except only in certain circumstances, that we're gonna charge them. And I'm just like, we should probably have a discussion about this, all right, Tom, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I appreciate what the gentleman is saying about the safe with fingerprint access. But what he's saying, I mean, what's the every movie, just about every movie and every TV show out there that you know has detectives and everything else, it's showing how to take fingerprints.
Speaker 4: And use them.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, you take you.
Speaker 8: Know, if somebody has a fingerprint on a glass, you take a piece of tape, you know, and and put it over, put it over to fingerprint and then you put it on top and then you show it on top of the uh top.
Speaker 4: Of the rock and then open up.
Speaker 1: That's but that's not real. I mean obviously there there. I'm sure there are circumstances it is real. But for the most part, that doesn't really work, right because now it's reversed, Like I can't the fingerprint on my stupid laptop. Even when I put it on here it has a fingerprint lock on it. Half the time it doesn't work. I hear what you don't.
Speaker 4: But but a.
Speaker 1: Fingerprint, let's be clear if fingerprint locks one thing, but I'm talking let's just talk about a breech lock or like a cable lock, Like I can defeat that at twelve by going and getting bolt cutters from the barn. Do you know what I'm saying. But I would be meeting the legal obligation thanks for the call, legal obligation to secure that firearm. So I'm not trying to be argumented. I'm just pointing out that, like, if we're talking about defeating locks, you would be to put a cable lock like through that shotgun right slide one through the action, you know the ones I'm talking about got a little pad lock hanging off the end. I could defeat that really quick. So if you're in the Docus series, I just want to point this out. We're gonna get right back to phone calls here in a moment. I'll reset what we're talking about. I saw the trailer last night for this, Ross had not seen it. I just recommended it. So Netflix has a new docu series coming out. So it's not even just one documentary, it's it's a mini series if you will. It's called Jerry Springer Fights Camera Action. And it looks good. It looks really good, man. You know obviously you know, talks about the really the cultural phenomenon that was that was the Jerry Springer Show at the time. And then of course you've got all the different people are like, this is the end of society? What are we doing? And then they explore that there's some pretty significant side stories that came out as a result of Jerry Springer, including like people committed crimes after, which is weird because, and I hope you're sitting down for this, A bunch of that was fake. You realize that, right, it wasn't real or it had a truth, It had a kernel of truth and then the producers would manipulate it to obviously to the moon for the for the purpose of entertainment. But a lot of the folks there it wasn't real. A lot of the stuff you hear or see in media. And I'm just I'm gonna be very generic here, okay, But Ross knows why I'm being generic. A lot of the stuff you see, especially when it comes to the big conflicting things like that, are simply not real. Whether it's on TV. There's some stuff on radio that is not real that you think people don't realize. But it's also in some cases for a good reason that it's not real, or for legal reasons. And so I like some of the Jerry Springer stuff was I guess for the purpose of this documentary. But they're gonna have to convince me because like we know, we know a lot of those people on Jerry Springer were not like it was. Ross had a friend who was on Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my best friend of my roommate, my radio stunt GUYE was yeah.
Speaker 1: And the narrative the story wasn't real obviously.
Speaker 3: Right, they knew each other. But no, they, like you said, they took the story and they like put it on steroids exactly, and so before you know that, this guy is literally on Jerry Springer what getting whipped by a stripper? He ended up being an All fours on the stage with his pants down wearing heart like heart printed boxers getting whipped on by the girl and apparently he cheated on or whatever and it was a stripper right or in real life, yeah, in real life, off the show, she was a stripper and he was a DJ at the strip club.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I hear those DJs get stabbed.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a vegan club, so it's fine, okay, But when they got there, you know, the producers took them through what they were going to do, and it was like orchestrating, like a w w E event. Sure, and then they had of inviting him back like three or four more times. Yeah, but in a different kind of narrative, a different identity. Oh wow, see this is this is what I'm talking about. Still, this docu series looks pretty good, Like I'll watch it. I think it's one of the Tiger King people is on this and so I'm I'm here for it. But the question is how much is you're right about media, though, like where it was all fake once upon a time. You got to remember there were people that did not understand that reality TV was not reality TV, right, right, And every when Mark and I first started dating, she was she was upset of how jaded I would be over events that would happen in the media when I would tell her that they were just completely fake, and she's like, well, how do you know it's fake? And because I've been in radio.
Speaker 1: Forever, yeah, yeah, and there's there are things in radio. Let me say this, Uh yeah, I don't know, but I'm get in trouble. But there are things that you hear on the radio, not really in this format, not in this format like Ross does have us a henge that's one hundred no, but there are things that you But there are things that you have to mock cup for legal reasons, right because just because of how it works for things. But other things are mocked up purely for entertainment reasons, because for the most part, even people with crazy stories are also still kind of boring and presenting it. So it you know, you're going to have a producer figures out all right, so here's where the drama is going to be here's the here's why the fight's going to ensue. Here's going to be the sticking point because and I do it every day, not in the fake sense, but what I have to do is identify when I'm going through stories where the hook is, Where am I going to go? Where am I going to get your interest? Sometimes for some stories, we're just doing the story, But if I want to drive calls, like with this story about the the fifteen year old in Madison, Wisconsin, the hook and the thing that's going to drive calls, and it's a legitimate thing, is the liability that parents have. Right, that's a lot more interesting topic and a topic that people can weigh in on them. And you know what, what do you think? Do you think the fifteen year old ate too much French toast and that's why she chose to shoot the school up? Like you have to figure out where those where people are going to emotionally connect with things. Okay, And so I don't begrudge it, but you have to know that that's the thing that happens. And you're right ross. When reality TV shows first really kind of took over, people didn't realize the amount of manipulation that went into what was Remember the remember the first Survivor winner, the like creepy naked dude, the dude who was running around with no clothes. He was kind of an a hole, wasn't he. The whole narrative was they kept making him be an a hole even though he had the natural gift. They would go and they'd be like, hey, you should talk crap about this person, and like when that all came out in the wash, people are like, I can't believe that's how it worked. And I remember thinking, of course that's how it worked, right, because post people are boring in that sense because they're timid, they've never been on camera.
Speaker 3: In my professional opinion, you know what, I think all of it sort of turned the corner and went this way. Was Andy Kaufman, I don't think. I think Andy Coffman was the first person that really made this sort of like this is real, but it's fake, but it's real.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: But he was doing it to the media as well, you know what I'm saying, Right, So like when he get when he get interviewed about when he did that interview where he was promoting the fight with that woman, right, you remember that if you watch the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was first, Yeah, inter gender wrestling champion, right, so the but the reporters weren't in on it.
Speaker 1: They were just.
Speaker 3: Horrified, that's what I'm saying. But like it was after all of that stuff where people started being like, hey, people will watch if it's crazy and out there, Like when he's doing the interview on Letterman with the neck brace with Jerry the King.
Speaker 1: Lawler right, yes, yes, yes, yes, and.
Speaker 3: People watched it and they're like, is this real?
Speaker 1: Is this fake? Because they were so good at it. Look, you would think Lawler and Kaufman hated each other. They're like best, but they were so good at the Oh my gosh, they hate each other. And obviously Lawler had training for for what he did for a living, and Kaufmin was just naturally gifted so work.
Speaker 3: Kaufman did it for comedy and for really artistics sake. But they do these these Hollywood ghouls and these producers that were like, hey, we're going to start doing this, but like to the tenth degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and with with regular people who now don't have the inherent natural talent to do it, so you really have to handle them. You got to handle them, you know. And the way that I can relate to it, not that we you know, we don't we don't have we don't bring guests on the genum up or anything. But where it might present is like in the if you do radio, at some point you're gonna have to do client tapings. So you got a client who's advertising on your show, which is awesome, and they're like, hey, I want to be on the commercial, and then the client will come in and like, we don't just roll tape on it. You got to sit there and be like, hey, why don't you say it like this or uh, say it more enthusiastic. Best piece of advice I can give to somebody on the radio is however excited you think you sound, you have to kick it up ten percent. Okay, this is something I struggle with. I'm a pretty like low delivery, chill dude. I don't yell or rate like when I'm in person, and I still have to kind of amp my energy up. And some mornings you can hear where it's just not happening, and so you kind of walk people through that. So like that's not a new thing. But to Ross's point, they're like, what if we do this? But at like steroid levels, and and then you start yielding these reality shows and these different these different things that go viral and it just continues. It's why anytime you watch a video on social media where something happens, in the back of your mind you're like, this is probably fake, because people realize that they can fake stuff and go ahead and get clicks, and it turns us into cynics. Really, it's like.
Speaker 3: What's upon a time, And it wasn't that long ago. People would watch those videos on say YouTube and not realized they were fake. And now people have come around to like where we were, like twenty years ago?
Speaker 1: How many how many times? How many times do you think I've you or I have sent each other something like what do you think this is real?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Because that's just that's where we are, man. So yeah, but this Jerry Springer thing looks super good man, and it was funny too. There's a little free there's a there you have like through the through it, they have like screenshots of the show and I tweeted one of these yesterday. Did you see the horror tweet I sent yesterday? All Right? It says, so it's got this chick named Tina, right, and so Tina is dressed like it's end of the eighties, early two thousands, and Tina's on there because Tina's a whore, not an actual like working horse. She just and it says Tina has had sex with thirty men. Those just think about that, like back when that body count was frowned, first ballad Hall of Fame ortem, she had sex with thirty guys?
Speaker 3: What was the number one clerks? What was the numbering clerk?
Speaker 1: Thirty six, thirty six around the same. Well, to be fair, they didn't have sex, right, they had thirty six thirty six. Yeah, so she literally there's a screen, there's a spree scrap up sis Tina she's had sex with thirty to fifty men. And I'm like, didn't some chick beat double that record in a day last week?
Speaker 3: Do like one hundred? And she's working on a thousand. She wasn't a thousand next.
Speaker 1: But Tina is such a whore in like ninety nine or whatever. She's such a whore that I'm sorry I keep using that word, but understand that that's what is attempting to be portrayed by having her on that. The producers of Jerry Springer went, wow, now that's a whore, right, and we got to get her on because her body count is legendary and and that's you know, within twenty five years. Man. Now now you're like, oh, you've only slept with thirty men at college during your freshman year.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I don't thinking you could even get a tender account with that number.
Speaker 1: Jerious. Yeah, the Springer producers ain't calling.
Speaker 3: Man, you try to get a tender account, you put that number in, They're like, no, you get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you need to go on a virgin date or whatever. What are you doing? All right, let me grab let's grab some more calls on this. So we're talking about the gun thing too, because we're gonna have that same conversation like, ah, the parents should be going to jail because their daughter gained accent. I don't, and I don't know the answer to that. I mean, don't get me wrong. There are clearly situations where like you see a story where uh, you know, somebody leaves a gun on their site on all the side tables, and then they have like four year olds running around and play cops and robbers and one of them shoots the other one and I do think there's there should be criminal liability there. I just don't know where the line is, and I know that people are going to manipulate these things. Okay, all right, let me grab this hunter. Thanks for hanging on. What's going on?
Speaker 4: So my father was a law enforcement so gun safety he was huge growing up. Now obviously I would hunt. He taught me everything about firearms, safe handling, so forth. But I was a very mechanically inclined child, love to tinker with stuff, take stuff. Apart that being said, at probably the age of ten, I had taught myself how to pick locks. So what happens when your kid's too smart and can kind of circumvent every precaution you put in place? Whose responsibility is it there?
Speaker 1: Well? No, no, no, That's why I bring up I use the cable lock as the example because I think it's oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean those things you could you can destroy.
Speaker 7: Those yeah, so fast.
Speaker 1: But but you would also in in in situations where you have a legal obligation to secure a firearm, a cable lock is generally an acceptable method, even though it's it's easily defeatable if you have access to certain tools, which a lot of people do. So I'm with you, sir, that's absolutely that is That's the question. It's one of the questions I'm trying to answer, and I don't know what that is. So like you don't have to actually steal your parent's eyeball.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, Like it's it's not if if I was determined enough, I could have got anything I wanted to, just about whether my parents had it or not. So and I mean, really it comes down to, I mean, even if I couldn't have got my hands on a firearm that I wanted and had the motivation that this girl had, I mean, I honestly could have probably built one. It wouldn't have been to the same standard, but a couple of pieces of pipe and a shotgun.
Speaker 7: Show, dude?
Speaker 1: Do you think though? Do you think though, if you have a household where you just leaving guns laying around, like literally just leaving pistols laying around, and you have you have underage kids, like really kids who are in the pretend age like four to six. Like we see these stories where a kid is the shoots their their siblings and they don't know and the parent, you know, just left a firearm. Do you think that there's liability there because I do.
Speaker 4: I do, yeah, oh yeah, one hundred percent. I think if it's gross and negligence, then yeah, that's one hundred percent of the problem that is.
Speaker 1: That's my point. We have to figure out what that is. And that's why I pointed out that in the state of Wisconsin, if this girl during deer season I wanted to go walk into the woods and sit in the stand with a with a with a firearm, she could do that in the state of Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So because she's fifteen, she you know, she's over the age of fourteen. So I'm just I'm just trying to get ahead of this thing. But I appreciate the call there, sir. Yeah, we like, we don't have to go all mission impossible on this stuff. We just go with cable locks. Like remember Ross was telling me what you had to back in your day. You had to like sneak into your parents' room and make a mask of your father while he was sleeping.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he scanned his face and then I had to print out the mask and put the mask over my face. Oh wow. And just to get access to because the gun safe we had he brought back from Vietnam.
Speaker 1: What do you bring back?
Speaker 3: He brought an M sixty and he put it in there.
Speaker 1: The gun of Rambo. Yeah wow, yeah, hold of.
Speaker 3: That, but yeah, scan your entire face like a biometric thing, so it to scan it and print out the face and put it on my own face right to get the sixty. And the weirdest part about this whole thing when I was walking around my dad's face is all the just the enormous amount of women that kept hitting on me. I'm like, dude, I'm twelve, this is inappropriate. Maybe maybe you come and pick up on that. And then like Ross didn't tell you. It was like his mom woke up, walked out and she was half asleep, and he had to pretend to be his dad.
Speaker 1: It was the whole thing's just yeah, yeah, we don't. We don't even have to go that route like he's they smash it into a gun cabinet or cutting a cable lot like these are They're all scenarios. All right, hang on, We've got we've got a few callers yet. We'll get to those. I will do the bear story, okay, which also involves guns, but kind of not really, so we'll get into that lots to get to. It is Wednesday, CaCO Day Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Hang on, let me ask a Ross. You want to take a quick Patriots quiz if I could not the team but actual patriots. Just it's going to be really easy stuff. All right. What year do we credit as the founding year of the United States?
Speaker 3: Is seventeen seventy six?
Speaker 1: All right? All right, yeah, look at that. Ross has has one who who was the first president of the United States?
Speaker 3: George Washington?
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, that's too all right. What is the national bird?
Speaker 3: That would be the bald eagle?
Speaker 1: Oh, geez man, Sorry, you got a sixty six. So I that's a D SO or an F depending on where you're at these days. Unfortunately, you're correct, you are incorrect. It's not, but it may soon be. Yeah. For for whatever weird healthscape, Mandela effect timeline, we're living in yesterday. Yesterday. I'm just I'm cruising a mine of my own business is going through the stories. All right, what's over here? What's going on on this thing? Let me flip over to USA today and what in the world is this?
Speaker 7: And what it was?
Speaker 1: Is a story? Excuse me. I'm just really gonna get hiccups right now. Is that what we're gonna do. We're gonna do this thing? Okay? Was was this story? And at first I'm interested because it has uh, it has Liahwatha Folca honess or as Trump says, and I don't understand why he uses pocahonness. But uh, yeah, Elizabeth Warren's in this thing. She's in a couple of the stories. But uh, and and the other one. The other one's pretty funny. I'll get to that here in just a moment. But this headline, you're ready, bipartisan bill naming bald eagle as the national bird heads to Biden's desk. What wait, So the bald eagle is not the national bird in the United States, And according to the article, no, but it kind of is. Well initially, I knowe.
Speaker 3: Like once upon a time, right, President Franklin, right, the greatest president, the greatest president. President Franklin wanted it to be the turkey. And yeah, like, no, we're not going with the turkey. But he was like, no, man, turkeys can be mean and they're delicious. It should be the turkey. And I remember there's a debate this wasn't far Yeah, well, yeah, the far crist six I think it was. I'm not sure, but yeah, But then they were like, no, let's not go to the Turkey. We're going to go with the eagle because it's majestic and beautiful and look at that thing.
Speaker 1: It's and by the way, they didn't initially they weren't going to go with the bald eagle. They wanted to go with the white eagle, which most people have never heard of. Like, so there was actual eagle debate, but yeah, you're right, eventually it was bald eagle.
Speaker 3: So did that ever happened?
Speaker 1: Apparently not, even though the Second Continental Congress, which is the Congress obviously that you know, we we credit with our founding documents, they kind of did, but not officially, even though it's on the currency and you know, like this was it was a debate and a discussion and a decision that was made. It's been on the by the way, the the bald eagle was utilized beginning in seventeen eighty two, okay, and that was when they came up with the seal, which you know, the president stands behind. You're familiar with the seal, but apparently had never been congressionally delegated as the national bird for some reason. And I'm like, what, so it actually emanated from Abe Klobashar Elizabeth Warren, I think is the which I just think is funny as one of the co sponsors, it was a co sponsor this thing, which I don't know if you know, this ross the eagle very important to her people, very symbolistic to her native relatives. I can't with a straight face with this woman anyway. And you know, Minnesota, I will tell you this, Minnesota, they love them some bald eagles. And the reason they love them is the Upper Mississippi Wildlife Refuge, which is essentially goes from the quad Cities in Iowa up to Lake City, Minnesota. I believe it's the north end of it has the highest concentration of bald eagles in the lower forty eight. Alaska has the most obviously or the highest concentration, But in the lower forty eight, that section the Mississippi River between the quad cities of Iowa and you know, like Debuke and all that, and then north up to just south of the Twin Cities and Minnesota is the highest concentration. And I happen to live there just north of the thing, because I was south of the Twin Cities there for a while, and and I had a boat on the Mississippi, and I don't think there's a day I'd go out and not see a bald eagle Ian Damn things were everywhere. But I, like everybody else, just assumed, yeah, they had this thing buttoned up, but apparently not, or maybe in the other universe they did, I don't know. And then I think one of the other co sponsors was Cynthia Loomis, who's actually our rep in Wyoming. Yeah, Wabishaw, there it is. Yeah, they're talking about the National Bald Eagle Center, which is in that area.
Speaker 3: There is there nothing more important that you could be focusing on right now?
Speaker 1: I mean sure, there always is. I don't know. I don't know how much energy they probably put into this thing, really.
Speaker 3: Or is it sort of like because the years wanting down, so it's like in radio when we're in like you know, the Holiday Book and read yeah, like we don't care this, so we don't really care. So they're just like looking for something to do that they can all agree upon, so they look like they're getting along in Congress.
Speaker 1: I maybe I don't know. I think it's a little you know what it is. It's just one of these things that's easy, right, And they'd be like, oh, look at that, we're by this is what and this is the stuff that irritates me, Like, no, you know, I do. Somebody like in this case Tina Smith, who's the other senator from Minnesota or whatever, like next time she's up for election, by running out, She's like, I was part of this bipartisan bipartisan bills and they never specified. This is what they're talking about. Post off name, post office names, and the eagle.
Speaker 3: Right, Colobus Shart's like, hey, forget about that time I made an internat salad with a bread comb.
Speaker 1: Don't you love the eagle? Love the eagle, Love the eagle, man, everybody loves the eagle. I'll tell you what was I'll tell you what. I'll tell you a crazy eagle story. I was fishing in Minnesota one time. I was fishing on Rainy Lake, which is right on the Canadian border up there in International Falls, and we're catching walleye and they had the walleye are in a slot. So if you don't know what a slot is in the world of fishing and to some extent hunting. But in the world of fishing, there will be size limitations, so it varies, but it's about management of the lake. So like the only harvestable walleye on Rainy Lake, I believe we're twelve inches to eighteen inches, and so if it's bigger than that or smaller, now you gotta throw it back in the water. Well, you know, say, anyone who's fished has gotten into one of the situations where you just can't catch anything in the slot, and like you're catching, like we kept catching these giant walleye. We're like, we just want food, man, And so you take it off the hook and you know, I throw it off the back of the boat and it swims away or whatever. And I did that, you know, like twenty times. We were sleighing walleye up there, and all of a sudden, I'm not looking, I catch this one, and I think it might have been under the slot, and I kind of did just tossed it back behind me because I'm sitting back by the engines on the boat and I don't even look. And then I hear this splash, like somebody just fell into the water. And I turn around and I'm staring at a bald eagle for a half second who had just been chilling in these trees watching us throw all this free food in the water, and was like, I'm gonna get me some of that. And I never realized how big these. I had had one on my arm at like a nature thing before, but this thing, full wingspan, coming in like a speeding bullet to get that walleye, which he achieved, was pretty crazy there, majestic as hell man. But I just assumed it was our bird man. But it's not, although it may soon be if they can. I'm assuming forge Biden's signature. Have we seen Biden in a couple of weeks, by the way, seen has he done anything this week at all?
Speaker 3: I don't think we've seen, and I could be wrong. We haven't seen Joe Biden since he looked like he saw the three Christmas ghosts at the leg of that Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where he looked like Scrooge. What's going on with that? There's another one of these veritas, or not veritas, because he's not with them with his okey vehicles. With vehicles he goes where he's like Joe Biden is almost dead and can't communicate it. Some some guy who also again again, all you people in Washington, if the person, if the young person is way too hot, they don't want to sleep with you. They just want to record you, like some due diligence maybe, But and I don't know if he's being sarcastic or truthful, or if you're just trying to impress so he can get in James O'Keeffe's pants, Like I don't. I don't know what's going on with that thing. But yeah, the bald eagle is apparently it was, is not our national bird, but might soon be rased agic from the Weather Channel. Did you see this nonsense?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 1: This is Mandela effects stuff. So this this headline I'm reading yesterday, bipartisan bille naming bald eagle is the national bird. So apparently the bald eagle has not been our national bird this whole Oh who knew?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 7: Was there another national bird that I didn't know?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, there was debate back in the day. Franklin wanted the turkey, and then some others wanted a different species of eagle. But then the bald Eagle in seventeen eighty two was added to the National Seal and then it was put on money and that's how we got here.
Speaker 7: But Ocha, you got.
Speaker 1: But I thought there was. So I'm assuming that the multiverse is real. We're gonna go with that. So, yeah, interesting, we jumped into a different timeline all of us.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, miss give us at.
Speaker 1: Where it's you go play some golf or something. That'd be great.
Speaker 7: I mean you could today. I mean there's no rain.
Speaker 9: Got to get out of this fog because fog lowst visibilities around the triangle. Where I'll just shout out some visibilities in some of these counties. Franklin County got a point two five at the airport quarter mile to get down in a Johnston County airport point two five, Goldsboro point two five, so you get it from just east.
Speaker 7: Of Raleigh to the east of that.
Speaker 9: The lower visibilities as you get into the triad do have some pockets of quarter mile. There is a dense fog advisor across the whole state, so pretty thick in spots. But everybody's in the upper sixties maybe seventy of this afternoon. It should stay dry. I'd say, good golf day, no rain, But the rain will come tonight, so we'll get some showers, thunder showers that will cool off. I mean, tomorrow's a terrible mid fifties, a little breeze around people.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: The problem, here's the problem. Do you golf? I don't know, do you golf?
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean once in a while, so you know what.
Speaker 1: Happens eventually, once it gets cool enough, you start catching that stinger on your when you hit the ball and it hurts like your hands like hell so, but the beer. But if you're a bad golfer like me and maybe you I don't know, for pretty much, then no, I'm not having.
Speaker 7: But the beer stays colder, of course. Yeah yeah, right, So that's really.
Speaker 9: With a proper golf, that's what the event's all about, right, yeah, yeah, dry cool tomorrow, low to mid fifties, probably low fifties Friday, maybe the little rain of the next push of colder air coming in cold weekend loads in the twenties, low to mid twenties, highs only between about forty and forty five.
Speaker 7: Might not get out of the thirties and the.
Speaker 9: Tria it and into the Mountains on Sunday, so it's gonna be chili and for all three out of four of the playoff games this weekend, it's gonna be cold. Austin the only one where it won't be for Clemson and Texas, but a cold night in South Bend Friday night, and then chili up in Happy Valley. Oh gosh, now I'm losing Trout oh Ohio State Chili at the Horseshoe too, So it's gonna be Cold's gonna be cold for three out of the four games, so bundle up.
Speaker 7: Might be some snow shower. It will be exactly.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I saw something were somebody said, well, this could keep attendance down. I'm like, no, it won't.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, one of these kind of have you missed a bill Stadium.
Speaker 7: I don't want to. I'm not gonna profile, but I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was one.
Speaker 9: It was like a meteorologist like that looked like maybe they didn't follow football.
Speaker 7: That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 9: And it just kind of well, this could get or they're really trying to get into the emotion of it in the weather angle be like, oh, this could keep people from going to the game.
Speaker 7: I was like, no, it won't.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's that's not going to be a thing. All right, did you correct them? You take them a sign and you're like, no, it was no.
Speaker 7: I just kind of yeah, I doubt it, but okay, you can do that.
Speaker 1: Ask a question, Yeah, what was the gender of the person?
Speaker 9: I am not Oh no, no, it's just I took a quick look and I was kind of like, well, they're just trying to add that theater of mind, you know, that feel and everything when not really.
Speaker 1: No, it irritates people when and it's it's not rational necessarily because they're not doing it out of malice. But well you have to people react to that.
Speaker 9: You have to stay in your late I mean that game friend of mine actually right the email me, it was like, this was in New York state, and I would say, she because this isn't a big deal. She was like, you know, I got an email from listener because it was cold and I said bundle up, and they said, well it's New York, it is cold, and you don't have to tell me to wear check them.
Speaker 1: Like like that. That's just audience people, man. Yeah, I can tell them emails all day. I eat the difference is I stop what I'm doing and I mock them on the airs.
Speaker 5: Go do it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well we'll mock some more people coming up, and we'll talk to you in the next hour.
Speaker 5: Sir.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Race Agic from the Weather Channel coming up. The worst job in law enforcement and it's not even close. And I want you to guess in your mind what you think. The worst job in law enforcement is the worst one, the worst job you could possibly think of. And I promise you it's not as bad as whatever this poor person had to do. Okay, we'll get to that next cac O Day radio program. I do like this email Boston Paul's partner. Yeah, that's a good point email, right, Can you imagine ross every day at work You're just there having to plant drop guns and check only half the drugs into the evidence locker, Like, but no, that's not what it is. And then Boston Paul roan he just said being a rookie. Now I have the worst one. It is coming up in just a moment. Let me grab a quick phone call, Dolores. I got about a minute, go ahead, what's up, Hi?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just wanted to you know, I lived in Ego River, Alaska for twenty one years, and when every Sunday when I would go home, the VFW was giving permission to feed the eagles there with salmon. Oh my god, they were like fifty sixty in the trees and then they would come down to the parking lot and they would eat there with like I could almost touch them. They were amazing, just so majestical, like you've mentioned. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that story because the eagles. I'll never forget that living there, and.
Speaker 1: I will tell people like, if there is ever an opportunity to go to Alaska, you do it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you do it. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to do the Dnali glass train thing, although you should. Right just anywhere in Alaska is absolutely amazing. Yeah, they're just absolutely well. It's good. And I think and this is why this is a bill we can all get behind, which I don't know why we have to, because we just assumed it was the thing. So all right, worst job in law enforcement, hands down, Edgecombe County. Here we go, Edgecomb County deputy saying, man, and I want you to really listen to what I'm telling you. Edgecombe County deputy, saying man unsuccessfully tried to flush fentanyl down the toilet when authorities came to his house to search for drugs. Okay, well that's not unusual. What's unusual casey h. He has a septic system, So I don't know if you're clocking what's going on here. That's not ending up down at the sewer the treatment plan. It just goes in your septic tank. But the evidence collection then required Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office to drain and sift through and test the septic what's in the septic tank. So I would argue that the worst job in law enforcement is whoever had to fish through an entire septic tank to find the fentanyl and other It was fentanyl and I think some meth. Remember remember right before like Christmas break or maybe the last week of school and the clocks in the room, you just assumed we're broken because the time wouldn't pass. That's how this week feels. Luckily, there's enough insanity, so at least it's fun. But oh man, TikTok, TikTok to vacation. But uh, you know, we we'll fill this hour with interesting stuff. We're not gonna fall down on the job. All right, so we shared with you the worst shop in law enforcement. I think that has to be it the story out of Edgecombe County where some guys got drugs, doesn't I'm assuming he didn't realize how that he was probably even on his septic right, or maybe he did, I don't know, because you can flush stuff, but for on a septic system, they go to your septic tank and then an investigator literally had to do through the septic tank. So I'm gonna go with that's probably the worst because like even people, even the dude who empties because we had a septic tank, even the person who empties the septic tank doesn't root around it well usually sometimes septic tanks there's problems. But yeah, I'm gonna go with that's the worst. And yes, it was probably a rookie, as many of you have pointed out, or maybe not. I don't know, but I'm assuming it's probably somebody uh that's on you know, on the uh not you know, not your standard deputy, is what I'm saying. CSI was going to say, but maybe it's not that formal, but yeah, not so that's a pretty bad job. But also, uh, trying to flush things down a septic tank, like you're an idiot. The only dumber thing I think I've seen is there was there were some clearly underage I don't know if they were college student, They looked like they were high school students probably who were out drinking. They were really openly drinking walking around at the NC State football game, and they got clocked by officers in a minute, and one of the geniuses ran into the porta potties that were near where the parking spot was where my group was, and tried to like throw the beers down the thing, and the cops like, this is a because we could hear them. We could hear them talking to them, and they're like and the officers like, you know, that's a porta potty right like I can see the thing there. And I don't know they gave him whatever ticket they gave them, But that might be the only dumber thing I think I've seen on that front. So so we got that, uh, and a couple other things. This thing right here, all right. It is clear to me that back in what like four months ago, when did all the Haitian stuff start, was that August. It was September when Trump made the statement that I'm going to read you, but I think it was probably a few weeks to a month of this story existing, right, that they're eating the pets, right, And it was the Kabala debate that was September tenth when he said it. Yeah, but I'm saying the story was the reason he comment is the story was a story for probably a few weeks before that. So and then yes, he said in Springfield, they're eating the dogs, the people that came in, they're eating the cats. YadA YadA. We all remember that. And then everyone like, oh, why would he say that? That's horrible? What a monster? And then at that point they took him to task. I think at that moment PolitiFact decided that was going to be their lie of the year, because it's their lie of the year. Apparently, Yes, according to PolitiFact twenty twenty four, is most outrageous political lie was the they're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats, the people came in, they're eating they're eating the pets of the people that live there, and this is what's happening in our country, and it's a shame. That's his exact quote, is it is that the biggest lie of the year. One we can get into debates about whether it's in fact the lie. I guess if you want to go specific to one of the stories, it turned out to be not true. But the cat the cat store, even though it wasn't in Springfield was true. But they go, well, it wasn't in Springfield, but it was in Ohio. It was nearby, So I whatever, you don't have to debate with that. How is I will not pardon my son not the biggest lie of the year in politics, Like, it's not even close, not even close. That's the biggest lie of the year, even if you one hundred percent believe that Trump is lying there, even though there is a kernel of truth to part of that, and who knows, maybe it's complete truth. We just don't know. But we know for a fact that that there is two incidents, one of which is involved a person eating a cat. It just wasn't in Springfield city limits. But I will not pardon my son seems like a much bigger lie the other. The other one I'd go to, although maybe it's more North Carolina is Hi, I'm from FEMA and I'm here to help. But since it's not a politician saying that, I don't know, maybe it doesn't meet the requirements there, but yeah, that is you're according to PolitiFact, the biggest lie of the year, which almost always is a Republican although remember Obama, what was Obama's one? It had to do with Obama Care. They did. They didn't nick him one time on that, But for the most part it you know what direction they're going to go. But like when you have such an easily recognizable thing and a thing that I would point out that has people across the political spectrum going, well, you're lying, man, you're lying. I know that, I know the pundits have this story that Biden changed his mind. Nobody believes that. Everyone believes that the reason he allowed it to go forward is because they were prosecuting Trump at the same time, knowing that at the end of the day, if he didn't get acquitted, they could just pardon him. Any anyone with two brain cells understands that. They don't have to admit it, but they get it. That's the biggest lie of the year, hands down. It's not even close. But now they went with the they're eating the dogs and cats, because of course they did, because of course they did. All right, so check this out. Let me a couple other things here, what is maybe maybe I don't know how court murder trials are supposed to work, because I guess I've never been charged with murder. How does a dude convicted of murder? Okay, so he is a murderer, I don't have to say, alleged convicted of murder go to his go get convicted of murder, and then when they's going to sentence him for murder, goes to lunch and doesn't come back. What So, on Friday, a convicted murder by the name of Latigo Ltago Derianta Marshall. He was found guilty of first degree murder. This is in Burlington, and during the trial Friday, court documents show that Marshall left for a lunch break and never returned, probably because he was about to get sentenced for murder. If I had to guess, And then when they sentence you for murder, you're probably gonna go to jail. You were convicted of first degree murder. I think that's safe. And then at that moment, boom, boom boom, here's the bracelets and now you're off to the Pokey, how do you let that do go to McDonald's or Chick fil A? What's happening now? I don't understand they didn't let him, but it's just the whole thing is crazy. Marshall was on trial for a murder that happened in two twenty seventeen, was arrested in twenty eighteen. He did have bond set it a half million dollars. It doesn't appear he posted it. How does that work? Like, there's information that's clearly missing from this story, and now officials are wanting your help looking for him. They think he might be in Greensboro or maybe even still in Burlington. He's in a two thousand and eight Mercedes. They give a physical description. Anyway you can go look at that. But yeah, So when asked why there was delay between when Marshall escaped when police released information, they said that they couldn't release information until an arrest order was issued. That seems like a problem. So at the moment he's out there and you're like, oh, he didn't come back from Chick fil A, I don't think it was like that necessarily. I'm slightly exaggerating, but you're like, once you realized he's gone. You can't ask for the public help in finding him during that very crucial time. Like, this whole story doesn't make sense now. It does say he was released on bond, but it doesn't say that he posted a monetary amount. So also what's going on with that? Did he did he post it? And you just don't note it because you when they post for bond, it's noted in the documents there, and it's also noted how they posted. So did he put five hundred thousand down or did he have a bond agent come and all like it? But it's not in there, So I the whole thing. But also, after you're convicted of murder, why are you free if I don't see the bond posted there? Because like if there was ever an incentive to go to Tahiti, you're maybe somewhere non extraditable. I think it's after you're convicted of murder, you know you're going to jail for probably at least twenty years. I think you'd want to keep an eye on that person. So yeah, this is just a couple of weird stories going on locally here. Well, the Edgecomb County ones just gross. I don't know that it's weird, but people are dumb, all right, So eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four the phone number. Yeah, we can go and get into this. Well, let me do this. I'm gonna we'll go ahead and take a break and I will do the bear story. Okay, I've done the bear story yet about you sent it. I appreciate that you understand my love for people being dumb around big animals, and this one fits the bill. But it's got an interesting little twist. So what happened in Virginia? We'll tell you coming up next, all right, Ross, and I never just don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on Xbox. I had a PS four but it kind of crackt the bed, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody stole mine.
Speaker 4: So what was that?
Speaker 1: Let's see here. So I just happen to say it. So I was asking Ross because he mentioned on the show yesterday he was playing the new Indiana Jones game and we were kind of tight on time when it came up, and I was asking him, like, so, was it good? Is it bad? You just said he's kind of getting repetitive?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, my issue I hate puzzles and games, and there's lots of puzzles, even if they're like I kind of like.
Speaker 1: Those old times. But yeah, no, no, no, it's personal preference, all right. So but but overall, like is it it's not as dumb as the other game I heard about it. So I was watching some video. I guess they just had Gamer Awards, and uh, one of one of the people I watch on YouTube sometimes it's it's a gundam. I don't know if any guys you should. You guy's funny and he's just he's just roasting it. And he's roasting it from two perspectives. One just like the Academy Awards or whatever. They had these Gamer Awards and like everybody who stands up at some point has to do the woke thing. And it looked I mean, I saw it as a montage and I was annoyed by it and I and all I remember thinking is like this whole industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the problem with the entire industry right now, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just it was a lot of purple haired chicks getting up and she's just like, I'm so glad I could work out a project that chess representation and all that, and I'm like, do you guys how about the project where you guys put out a good game that'd be fun. Huh. So that was annoying. But then I was really annoyed with this, even though it really doesn't impact me. One of the video games that they talked about that won an award for Best Purpose Driven Game, which is the category.
Speaker 3: Is that best purpose Driven Game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it won the Plane for the Planet Award in the Best Purpose Driven all right, I'm sorry. It was nominated for the Playing for the Planet Award but won for Best Purpose Driven Gear. So it was nominated, I guess in two different things. All right. So long Leaf Valley? All right, so what do you think you do in the game long Leaf Valley? What do you think you're doing the game? You plant trees? Yeah, you basically are running a tree farm to fight climate change. And so in between managing your you know, like any of these other games where you kind of manage inventory, like you know, like there's some games where you're like you're running a kitchen.
Speaker 3: Or things like it's like zoom City, but just with trees, but also.
Speaker 1: Just forgetting and then you could just get lectured about climate change the whole time. And but if you're successful, if you plant enough trees and play enough and and reach some different goals. Actual part of your purchase price gets donated to plant trees. So see, and I guess that maybe was the hook there, Dad, Do you want me to get this for you for Christmas?
Speaker 3: You know I'm going to pass on that on the old twitch man. Very nice of you to cut back my twitch time because I'm having these issues with my back and my spine and yeah, so it hurts to sit on the couch for like hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I I feel like, maybe plant the trees and then it's like one of these things where it takes time from to see. That might be a good alternative because then you can plan them, you can get up to do other stuff and come back, come back, and then you just save the planet. Man, who's buying this stuff? Although there's a simulator for everything? Ross was telling me there's a.
Speaker 3: Bum some yeah, no, something like looking for a game to replace the twitch stream if I can handle it. Yeah, Because now that I uninstalled the Indiana Jones game, which is still doing really it's still a really popular game, it's just not for me. I found a game called bum Simulator, where you simulate being a bum. And I'm like, I should play this to get ready for my next career after radio. You know, can you can you chase people down the street with your junk out? I saw a screen cap and he was chasing somebody with like a rabid chicken, and I'm like, this looks like a game I could get into.
Speaker 1: Do you just right now? Do you just run around and poop everywhere? I mean, what's uh maybe luda CVS everything? How interactive is this?
Speaker 3: It's fifteen dollars, so you can't go wrong?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, so you could do you could do it too for you could play the bum thing and then you could save the planet if there's time. Yeah, well, what do you think is more important saving the planet or harassing innocent people with your pants over?
Speaker 3: Your pants off the harassing the innocent people with my pants down.
Speaker 1: Holding a rabbit chickeny? Okay? As you do as you do? Man, Well, I feel like you're missing an opportunity to help save the planet. But hey, you know it's your your Twitch stream. And then what was even more terrifying is there's a there's like multiple because I want to search to find the name of this thing, and there's like three different sim games where you plant trees to save the planet. So maybe that maybe the one that won isn't for you. It maybe one of the other ones is do what tomorrow's game was? Oh it was Broncos Chargers. Okay, Ros's what time you guys play? What the Patriots this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bill's Mafia is a little upset because we're supposed to have three straight one o'clock games on Sunday and they flexed the one game flex to the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm just looking at that right here. So you weren't because I know the Vikings are playing, but we're at Seattle, so I knew we were having at least an afternoon game. Eh. Yeah, But Bucks, Cowboys, Saints Packers. I mean, I understand there's probably a lot of Saints fans and Bucks fans listening, just because a lot of people in North Carolina pre Panthers kind of stuff. But I don't know, I don't really have any interest there. Who's the Panthers play? Oh, that's right, they play the Cardinals. Actually know that? So Chiefs, Well, they're playing Texas or Texans, I should say, yeah, I mean, because there were a couple obviously the Bills game was one of them. There's some really a couple of really good games last week, the Eagles game and the Bills game were the ones that was really interested in, and then obviously the Vikings. But we're playing the Bears so on Monday, boo, yeah, all right, all right, we got that going for us. All right, speaking of Bears. See what I did there that transition? Uh, here's the thing. Don't hunt with idiots. How many of you have went hunting or show or maybe just to the range with somebody, and now you will. You may not not be their friend anymore, but you're not hanging out with them with guns. By that, I've seen some people do some really stupid When you're younger, I guess maybe maybe you'll put up with it. I don't know. There's a couple of people that I won't go to a shooting range with like they have they got no trigger discipline. They'll do like they will hand you a gun and like you're not they didn't check it. And and I know it's a lot of little stuff. And don't get me wrong, there's a lot of people you get comfortable in you and you shouldn't, but you kind of cut corners but like they'll just do some dumb stuff. Man, there was a guy I had, a guy who went to a range with and he thought it was funny to essentially shoot at the same time you were shooting, like really close to you, and he thought that was funny. I'd never go back to the range with that guy. I don't want any part of it. And that being said, uh oh, remember I told you I have a friend who when we were when when we were kids, his parents told him not to go hunting with this other kid. And you know, sometimes parents are right, and they were. They were. I think they just had one shotgun and they were walking around. I think they were trying to plink blue drouse out in Wyoming, which they don't put up much of a fight, pretty easy to find. And they were walking across a creek and he walked across the creek and then this other idiot hands him the shotgun, which my buddy proceeds to grab the end of the barrel. You know where this is going. And then the more on who's handing him the shotgun so it doesn't fall in the creek when the guy's trying to go across, pulls the trigger and now and it cost it cost Jason two and a half fingers. And I will say he made lemon out of lemonade because he would then challenge people to paper rock scissors all the time, like people he didn't know, saybe'll get a party and they wouldn't see his hand and they'd be like a paper rock scissors and then we'd go and he'd throw whatever. And then he would then say he was throwing whatever, beat what the other guy was. We thought that was hilarious. But it came because he went hunting with people whose dad told him not to go hunting with. And his dad was right, all right. So with all that in mind, with all that in mind, well we get to this story. Ready. Okay, this is up Virginia, this is Satius. Just over the border there. A man is dead after a bear hunting trip. Let's hear what happened.
Speaker 5: We have an update to a story we first shared with you last week. The Department of Wildlife Resources confirms that fifty eight year old Lester Harvey Junior of Phoenix, Virginia, has died from his injuries after being hit by a bear falling from a tree on Monday morning. Authorities tell us the man was part of a hunting group. We're told no charges will be filed.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, so so of all the ways you can meet your maker or falling bear was not something that I ever considered. So how did it happen? How did how this guy get crushed to death and mauled? I guess or I don't know if he was crushed and mold or one or the other. Uh. So he's hunting with a group of hunters. They chased a bear and they treat it. Now, I don't like tree. I don't like tree and stuff. The only hunt I've ever been on, Like, I've never even done a bear hunt where we're running with dogs, Like I just that's not for me. If you want to, that's fine. I don't find it particularly sporting. But also you're using bait in the other scenarios, so whatever.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: The only thing, the only hunt I've ever been on, because it's really the only way to hunt him and except for happen you know, it just happened upon one is a mountain lion hunt. And and I didn't I wasn't hunting. We had hunters that came out and you you and literally if you go mountain lion hunting.
Speaker 6: What you have to do.
Speaker 1: It's not a poor man's sport, right. So the guy who would get a mountain lion tag, we'd have to wait for snow, like a fresh snowfall. We'd have to time it out, and then you would call the individual and be like, hey, we're gonna have fresh snow, come out here, and they would literally get on a plane and be out there later that day. And then the next day you're out there and you gotta run him with dogs and eventually get him up in a tree. And that's how you hunt them. I know that people hunt bearer like that. I just that's not for me. That being said, Oh I guess also, I went on a raccoon hunt where we treat raccoons. So with that in mind, the first thing you don't do when you get the critter up in the tree is stand underneath it. Because here's the deal. It's in a tree, and it's in a pretty panic state, right because you're chasing it around. So if that thing gets up in a tree, bear mountain lion, you're standing right under it. If the thing decides it doesn't want to be in the tree anymore, you're the thing stopping it from the ground. So that's inherently dumb. What's even dumber is it looks like they got it into the tree. This dude stood under the tree, and then his friends shot it in the tree, which also means they're shooting in the direction of their friend, which is another huge red flag in the world of hunting. So yeah, according to Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources, the tree bear fell and struck the hunter, which and here's the let me tell you this, there is a solution for this ross. You're probably familiar with this, even though you've never been hunting. You know how to mitigate this. A trampoline right as.
Speaker 3: I was at the very moment, I'm looking for the old cut with the trampoline and the bear.
Speaker 1: So you guys ever seen that video. It's it's hilarious. Now, they didn't kill it. So it was a bear that came into town and it's up in the tree and they tranked it. They hit it with a trank gun. But the yard happened to have one of those big trampolines right, the big black trampoline thing there, and they had pushed the trampoline under the tree and they tranked the bear, and the bear hits it, and then the bear from the trampoline goes back up almost to the height that it was and then kind of flips off off over to the side. The bear was fine. They you know, took it to wherever and released it. But it's it's an amazing video and apparently this guy had never seen it. But yeah, so if you guys are gonna be doing any hunting, don't stand under the animal you're shooting. Which I don't know how big the bear was, but they're not small, not a tiny bear. No charges filed, Yeah, I mean, I don't know necessarily what you charge them with. But also, don't hunt with people that will that will literally shoot in your direction, even if it's above you, right, it doesn't matter. It's that your down range. And unfortunately he found out then the hardest of the hardest of ways there all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four.
Speaker 4: What is this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, Boston, Paul just sent me an email. Patriots have an easy last three weeks. Don't you play the Bills twice? But you guys don't play back to back. There's like what a wink in between the Patriots Bills, right, they're rod masking Ross.
Speaker 3: That yeah yeah, one one in Buffalo and one in uh in Voxborough. Yes, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: And who they Oh they played the Chargers of that Yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys are gonna get grease listen.
Speaker 3: Patriots at the bottom of the East right now. But when it comes to the future of I fear them more than I do the Dolphins. Of the Jets. Their quarterback is a good quarterback. He has a good future.
Speaker 1: I like how the Jets because they actually put up a respectable number. I saw analysts like, well, they finally figured it out, they got it together, and I'm like, do they It's one week, man, Yeah, so I don't know about all that, all right, eight forty four's get raced agic from the Weather Channel. Who the Cowgirls play this week?
Speaker 7: Tampa Sunday Down?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, I just said that too. Yeah, it looked really good last week. I don't know, man, in Dallas, you guys said a night, dame. So you're not you're not. Well, we're not here Monday either, so it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: But well, believe it or not, I'm here Monday and Tuesday, and then I'm okay, so oh yeah, we're we're not here next week or the week after, so.
Speaker 7: Going a note that right, well, the whole week, the following week or just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rossella executive decision yesterday. Wow, come back for just two.
Speaker 7: Days to make my life a little easier. Thanks, yeah man.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Friday, he'll be the last show and then okay, back on the sixth. Whatever that Monday is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is, that is the sixth. So cool, and you know Friday will talk. We can talk more about the absolutely playoff games and the cold and what we can expect.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, But this morning expecting to see the fog. I'll get a little better as the morning progresses with each passing hour. Still some low visibilities out there. Quarter Mile Dens Fog Advisory. The lowest visibilities are basically south and southeast of forty, So if you go south of the Try or Triangle, that's where the thicker fog is. This afternoon, we may tickle seventy in some spots.
Speaker 7: A warm day.
Speaker 9: Tonight, we'll start to see some cooler air come in and we will drop to the mid top forties, and then tomorrow load to mid fifties and partly sunny, pretty good day tomorrow, then a little rain Friday afternoon with the next front coming in. You're on either side of fifty, which is pretty close to normal, and then the bigger changes in temperatures, with highs only in the load of mid forties over the weekend, the coldest day being Sunday, when the trya it and into the mountains might not get out of the upper thirties and blows be in the twenties, but a slow warm up. By Christmas Eve, we are near fifty, and I think some rain showers around on Christmas Day, so you're hoping for white Christmas. I think like two weeks ago somebody like threw something out there that said maybe there'd be some wintery pres up in the South. I don't think so, so maybe some rain showers a mile.
Speaker 1: So all right, well, it's just they do it. That's just clickbait, that's what. Yeah, I know, I know. All right, man, appreciate it. Have a good one. Yeah, there you go, and Jeff Bellinger joins us.
Speaker 4: Next.
Speaker 11: Hang on, Well, good morning, Casey just got bored from Washington that home builders got to work on fewer new projects last month. The government says, Housing starts were now nearly two percent in November, and the report was a prize economists were looking for an increase. It is decision day for the Federal Reserve. Central bankers wrap up their final meeting of the year at two o'clock this afternoon with an announcement on interest rates. Economists have little doubt that rates will be cut by a quarter point today, and they say the Fed may indicate it will slow the pace of rate cuts next year. There's talk of a big deal that could reshape the global auto industry. Honda and Nissan are exploring the possibility of a merger to strengthen their operations here in the US and in China. Sources say the Taiwan East technology company Fox Khan has approached Nissan about acquiring a controlling stake. Any eventual deal will also involve Renault, The French automaker owns thirty six percent of Nissan. The nonprofit Center for American Rights has filed a petition with the Federal Communications Commission indicating it has concerns about the proposed Paramount Global sky Dance merger. The petition notes, among other things, that a Chinese company owns a stake in sky Dance, and it says that raises questions about foreign influence over US media. Traffic jams not just frustrating, they cost a lot of money. The American Transportation Research Institute says congestion on the nation's highways added nearly one hundred and nine billion dollars in cost to the trucking industry in twenty twenty two. And Walmart's testing a new program, a Casey. It's designed to curb shoplifting and enhance worker safety. The giant retailer tool USA. Today, a test is underway at one store at which employees are wearing body cameras. Walmart said it will evaluate the results before making any long term decisions about cameras in its stores.
Speaker 1: Casey, But it's clear when you see those videos of people just going in and stealing stuff. There is video. I think they were looting a ross the other day. Yeah, some of the dudes don't even cover their face, and clearly there's cameras in those stores. So right, yeah, does the Walmart associate plud plus, you got to find a Walmart associate to film you. So well, that's it all right, Jeff, Thank you so much. Have a good day. Yeah, but at least maybe then we could figure out where they are. Right, we'll go back to the cameras and you're like, like, why can't I find an associate?
Speaker 3: Oh, look at that?
Speaker 1: Go to the tape. All right, well we'll see they got to do something. Yeah, I saw they were like looting to ross the other day and none of them covered their face. It was in California, because of course it was, but it was like, I don't care about that. I don't know what the body camera is going to do. There'll probably be some amazing videos that would emerge if you had access to it, just because people of Walmart. But who knows. All right, I'm I'm getting pretty annoyed the amount of New Jersey politicians who purport to know what's going on with the drones, who clearly don't know what's going on with the drones.
Speaker 8: Is.
Speaker 1: I understand they're right to be irritated and asking questions. Don't get me wrong, but like, remember, remember we had the one the Iranian Mothership was one of the congressional members from New Jersey and he said that he said it was such confidence, and then with the follow up, he's like, well, my source feels that that may be one of the options. Well that's not how you worded it. Well, now we have the mayor of Belleville, Belleville, New Jersey, which do not even know where that is, who suggested another thing which has already been community noted. But let me go ahead and lay this out for you. This is an interview with one of the local TV st.
Speaker 3: So here's what I know.
Speaker 2: I know that we were told by our state police that we have assets over our critical infrastructure. Now, depending on your point of view, that's either concerning or comforting. I think it's comforting because it's probably us listening and watching. We also know that we have drones that are flying in a grid like pattern. In my opinion, they're looking for something. What might they be looking for, Well, potentially we're aware of a threat that came in through Port Nork. Maybe that's radioactive material. There was and there is an alert that's out right now that radioactive material in New Jersey has gone missing. On December second. It was a shipment, it arrived at its destination, the container was damaged and was empty.
Speaker 11: Because that's very important information, and that came from a credible source.
Speaker 1: That came from the US government, all right, and he is correct it did. But when when you say that, like there's a shipment of nuclear materials missing, that's pretty it's a pretty terrifying thing, right you hear that, like, did he read what it was? Because he is correct, it is part of something that is being reported by the federal government, so that that is correct. Specifically, though, what he's talking about is the Nuclear Regulatory Commission who issued an alert and it was based on a shipment that was going to a cancer clinic. It's a diagnostic tool, and like a lot of medical equipment, there is radio you need radioactivity, right, X rays, scans, CAT scans, things like that, MRIs. This is even smaller. It's a calibrating tool used to do the diagnostics for the scanners, and the amount of radioactive material apparently is so small you could essentially hold this thing by your man parts and still have babies, and you can keep it there for a long time