Speaker 1: Larry actually in the Jamie Morning Show with DJ Foreign and Santi when you need.
Speaker 2: To know, No, we got you three things you need to know on Bunton's number one for hip hop and the best throwbacks you haven't any four five.
Speaker 3: This was not an easy task because it was a changing kind of a lifestyle and with Lauren and I covered from Jackson. This is how many surgeries.
Speaker 4: From twenty twenty one. This is surgery number fourteenth.
Speaker 3: Tursion number fourteen. I have most surgeries out of the game than I did in the game. Like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Given his commitments to his family and to the team, elected to undergo a bladder removal. We performed a full roboticist at laparoscopic bladder removal and creation of a new blatter, and I am pleased to report that the results from the surgery are that he has cured from the cancer.
Speaker 6: Tuesday, July twenty ninth, and you heard it there a Hall of Famer University of Colorado head coach Dion Sanders saying, listen, I had the bladder removal. It was successful, we got rid of it. I got a new bladder. And now Dion is you know, kind of detailing what his life is going to look like moving forward.
Speaker 4: He lost twenty.
Speaker 6: Five pounds in this process and dealing with some complications. He goes, I can't feel like I used to. You're absolutely going to see me on that football field for University of Colorado, but you will also see a porta potty very close. He goes, I depend on depend if you know what I mean depends underwear coming out and saying that they can't wait to have a partnership and it includes coach, and they're very excited.
Speaker 7: If they're out here making bladders, can't they make a better one?
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you have to relearn to train it.
Speaker 6: Like every day Layla does a little dribblet of pe in our underwear because she can't she can't understand, like as soon as you have to go, you go to the bathroom, she tries.
Speaker 4: She has to train herself.
Speaker 7: So he's going to strengthen the muscles to get it to get strong. Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Right when they had the presser, they also dropped an eighteen minute video that kind of shows what his life looked like leading up to the procedure, and.
Speaker 4: Deon Sanders was only the only star of the video.
Speaker 6: There was another woman that was featured in the film, and she was crying. She was by his bedside. She was seemingly his girlfriend, Caruci Tran.
Speaker 4: Yeah you heard that right. I was blown away.
Speaker 6: It was crazy because obviously the entire internet was like, oh my god, Dion, Dion, Dion, and then it turned into Dion's dayton who Crouchie is thirty seven, Dion is fifty seven, twenty years I mean whatever, I'm like past the age thing.
Speaker 4: I just did not see this coming.
Speaker 8: And it makes me wonder where did they meet because you're gonna assume that Deon spends a lot of time around the football fields and all this stuff, and Carucci performers, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Did they cross and listen.
Speaker 4: I don't mean this.
Speaker 6: I don't mean this in a mean way because I think if you went on a date with somebody and you found out they were sick, like you would feel bad for them, right, but you you if it was just a short lived relationship, I don't know if you'd be at their bedside.
Speaker 4: Boohooing like they are. They're together and.
Speaker 9: They got this video right this then like leak from somewhere, Yeah, they're together, like they what are we speculating they're together?
Speaker 7: Why are you and somebody?
Speaker 6: But I'm speculating that it's longer than we could. Maybe I'm with you too. Yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 9: I think they did this just because he's going to have a little bit of sorrow and you know people are going to be feeling good for him. Let's throw out this situation so I don't get flamed and people don't read.
Speaker 4: On prime time. Still got it? Still got it. I mean she got a man in a diaper right now, but.
Speaker 7: She got it. He's just his big one left or think you to he got to taken off?
Speaker 9: Yeah that's yeah, he got which.
Speaker 4: By the way, is like one of she's breathshaking.
Speaker 9: But said he's he's he has a personality about him and he doesn't act like his age.
Speaker 4: So okay, crouchie, all right.
Speaker 6: The numbers are in and Beyonce killing it yet again. According to box Score, the Cowboy Carter Tour earned four hundred and seven point six million dollars with one point six million tickets sold over the thirty two shows. It was her shortest experience ever, the ever to top four hundred mil so shortest says in not as many stops along the way. She surpassed only herself the Renaissance Tour, but this tour for Beyonce, the Cowboy Carter Tour, has become the highest grossing country tour in Billboard box Score history.
Speaker 7: Oh man, that country world is so upset. Yes, it's not her fault. No.
Speaker 9: The sad thing I think they did she win a Grammy Country Musical water sign She never did, right, I think she that was numb and they like blocked use that wasn't that like a big story pretty much?
Speaker 4: I remember people were upsets because.
Speaker 8: Behind the scenes in the country world, everything is fabricated. You know, they pick who was going to go to number one. It's a whole thing. But yeah, they were upsets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a political game there in the country world, all right.
Speaker 6: And lastly, I saw the headlines everywhere and I saw the DM so yes, I will give you, guys the gift of doing this for DJ forn Tory Lanez is appealing his tenure prison sentence for the twenty twenty shooting of Megan the Stallion. The California Court of Appeal has scheduled oral arguments for August eighteenth. Guys, that's like right around the corner. Tory's team is arguing that errors were made during the trial that warrant an a reversal or b a reduction.
Speaker 4: Of his sentence.
Speaker 6: So I think they're going to look for like time served, which is not enough.
Speaker 9: They might, yeah, but you know, we got to free the innocent people that have blocked you.
Speaker 6: Know, you know what's crazy of them? There's foos from from not crazy far. So like a little bit recent of Clay Thompson and Tory.
Speaker 7: So what do you mean like hanging out?
Speaker 6: Yes, OK, so Clay was walking out of a building the other day and they were like, yo, Clay, like you know the TMZ guys.
Speaker 4: You'll Clay, what's up? What's up with you?
Speaker 6: And Tori he did, he was did not appreciate the question and like that's his girl.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he's also a little sensitive too, like this is like stuff on the basketball.
Speaker 9: And even and even those pictures could have just been a rapping NBA star hanging out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're in the same place and a photographer says, hey, play.
Speaker 9: It's a good photo off for each one right at the time because they're both popular.
Speaker 4: Or was was Clay at club Quarantine like the rest of us.
Speaker 6: But I'll tell you what this August eighteenth, like Meg, Meg won't be well, like she will not.
Speaker 9: Imagine if they said that, they were like, you know what we found, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: You are you almost got killed. By the way we've never seen him.
Speaker 4: I would have had to not shoot her.
Speaker 7: Yeah he did, that's what they say.
Speaker 4: But I don't know who is the little six.
Speaker 7: Jeers or whatever they happen Lane.
Speaker 6: That is three things he did over Tuesday, July twenty ninth. Let's do round two of these Ashanti tickets. A shanty is gonna be with the Fellas, Trey Songs, Lloyd, Bobby.
Speaker 4: V and Mario.
Speaker 6: That show is September thirteenth, six one seven nine three, one one nine four five callor twenty five.
Speaker 4: We were hooking you up. The luck and is always maybe i't's be ever in your favor.
Speaker 1: Dashy and the Jamine Morning Show with d J four and it's Sauti one Bustin's.
Speaker 2: Number one for hip hop jamm in ninety four five.
Speaker 4: Hi, everybody, good morning, how are we?
Speaker 6: What's going on? And tell me everything? Six one, seven, nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. You call us and we're talking about anything you want. It could be a story about your life, your world. You can call and say hello, you can talk up you know things we've discussed thus far. Anything you want. Terry and Saugus is gonna kick it off for us. Terror is in North Carolina.
Speaker 10: Yes, I am what part.
Speaker 4: Of North Carolina? Where are you?
Speaker 10: I'm in Charlotte, Charlotte.
Speaker 7: What's going on in Charlotte, Charlotte?
Speaker 10: Well, my son's moving down here from Boston. He listening the lad offers. Moved downhm or for an insurance firm.
Speaker 4: First off, how exciting is that? As a as mom?
Speaker 10: Very exciting, very exciting.
Speaker 6: I've heard nice things about Charlotte. We are you moving into an apartment? Like, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Yeah? So he moved into a one bedroom. It's a complex basically King Area like around Wellington Area for the same basically, but it's a whole mess of cologe.
Speaker 7: Kicks down here.
Speaker 10: That just graduated. He moved to the south end of Charlotte, So it's really copping.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh that is so exciting. How pumped is he?
Speaker 10: Oh he's pumped. Is pump for a job out of college? They recluded him, so it was very exciting.
Speaker 4: That's huge. So tell me this. Are you just listening on the app?
Speaker 10: Yes, I am.
Speaker 4: This is the best, so you usually listen, I'm assuming.
Speaker 6: But you're there in Charlotte getting him set up and you had us on while.
Speaker 4: You were walking.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, man, love that so much.
Speaker 6: All right, I need you to do me one solid while you're in North Carolina. I don't know if you've done it already, but I need you to go to Bowjrangle.
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 4: Have you eaten at Bowjanngle?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, no I haven't, but I will.
Speaker 7: Girl.
Speaker 4: I'm a court back, Pauli Bojangles.
Speaker 6: Get the chicken fingers and biscuit and fries meal with a cheer wine as your drink. A cheer wine, got it? I am telling you your life will be changed. Yeah, thank you? Your life will be changed, Tara. When do you head back to the Boston.
Speaker 10: Full time? In Boston? So I have to get back for like eight days?
Speaker 4: Oh wow? But you know what.
Speaker 6: I love that you're that you're there for him getting them all set up. This is so exciting. And that must feel amazing. Congrats, mom, you did it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and did it.
Speaker 4: You guys did it. That's amazing. Congrats. Tear or go get the bow Jangles. You deserve it.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 8: Oh god, I can taste it.
Speaker 7: It is so good.
Speaker 6: I like it is one of my first stops when I get into North Carolina.
Speaker 7: What is a situation?
Speaker 6: Because it really, genuinely is that good? Because I know what you're saying, because like I do get to the point. You know, there's some places where I go and I'm like, but no, it is chicken fingers.
Speaker 7: The biscuit.
Speaker 6: They put the biscuits so good, and they put this like little special seasoning on the fries. And a cheer wine is a specific type of soda that you can only get in certain areas.
Speaker 4: Sounds good, it's so heltious, it's so healthy.
Speaker 6: Ashes and man Chai Ash, good morning.
Speaker 12: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 4: So you're going through it a little bit.
Speaker 6: Your mom has this apartment that she's trying to rest.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, well she has someone in there, but in their lease is completely off there just months to month. And I have two young children, and I said to her, I would like to rent it. I'm currently saying at her place because I moved from out of state, so you know, a little transition period. And I've asked her for month to allow me to run upstairs, and she just brushes it off, like, Libya, I don't want to live here anymore.
Speaker 10: I'm like, alastage, you know what I was gonna say.
Speaker 6: She don't care about you. She cares about those two little grand babies. She's like, no, no, no, no, I want them under my roof.
Speaker 12: No, listen, listen, the apartment's upstairs from her house.
Speaker 8: Come knock on the door.
Speaker 6: When you really ask her what is her reasoning as to not letting you rent.
Speaker 12: It, she has something said something like along the lines of like she thinks I'm meaning to like move back out of state, but like I been here for several months, and how could I move out staff I'm paying you rent? Why would I really move? Like my son's starting school in September.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't have a real reason.
Speaker 12: She hasn't said something real.
Speaker 8: Are you going to give her like the full price of the rent or you're asking for a discountess?
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, it is I would like like a slight distown but if you're not gonna give me a discount whatever, because that rent pays her whole mortgage. But like she can just still pay her mortgage. I mean, she still makes money. She's a money hoarder, but.
Speaker 8: She can make more renting it to somebody else's pay the full price.
Speaker 10: But okay, I'll pay the full price. I've told her that too.
Speaker 6: You better offer her first last security and then and then maybe you can.
Speaker 4: Why are you so? Why are you itching to get out so bad? You want to date?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 12: No, not at all.
Speaker 10: I just don't want to live at her house.
Speaker 12: I have my own kids.
Speaker 11: You want to be out of here.
Speaker 12: I don't like living.
Speaker 6: I got it now, listen, But you know what, Nana's they make the world go around. You're probably able to do stuff because you have her there, so it's it's tough.
Speaker 11: Well, she'll still have to watch my kids when we go to work.
Speaker 12: I mean, you still good to see them.
Speaker 6: I love it as I mean, it looks it seems like your mom is your landlord might not be the best play.
Speaker 4: You might want to look elsewhere.
Speaker 6: I know someone on this show that is a landlord in manch Maybe if anything becomes available, he could, let you know, don't.
Speaker 5: Please, I know maybe it would get a little dirty.
Speaker 12: Yeah all right as well, good luck, thank you?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Uh Tim is in Malden checking in. Hi Tim.
Speaker 11: Hey, Yeah, so wow, okay, I gotta start from the top. I don't know if you remember me from like a week ago. I called about my you know, life being on a good, crazy high lately and I'm worried about the negatives and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Mister negative boy, I do remember you.
Speaker 6: We were like, stop it, stop trying to make something negative of a positive, like just live your life.
Speaker 4: I remember you for sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so pretty much things were going good after that. Took y'all's advice and I started, you know by focusing on the positives. But then something bad ended up happening.
Speaker 4: Of course, shock what happened?
Speaker 11: You shock?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 11: So basically the girl that I told you about, that like you know that was infactuated with and whatnot. I went to go hang out with her. Long story short, like, she ended up saying the magical three words I love you to me right, And I was a little thrown back by it. I was like, whoa, Okay, So I thought that if she's saying it to me. Then that means that I can say too. So I look at her and I say, all right, you know, if that's how you feel, then I sail the same way too, and then we ended up having sex.
Speaker 4: So I was very happy.
Speaker 7: Okay, So.
Speaker 11: Then the next today I'm getting text messages like you pressured me. This is like you shouldn't have done that. You can't be saying I love you to me. You don't even know me yet. I'm not this perfect person and like like all this, all this stuff, all these things to me, and I'm like, what what? What? What happened? I asked you all your day was going, and now I'm pressuring you. You told me that you loved me. I would have said that if you didn't say it to me, and yeah, like you know, we ended up like stop talking, and now I don't have a girl anymore. So it's all good at the end of the day. But you know what it is, did.
Speaker 4: You maybe mishear her when she said the words I love you? Like could you have said like no, like.
Speaker 9: Or you just said if I heard what you what you said, it's I feel the same way.
Speaker 7: Or did you actually say those words I love you?
Speaker 11: Because because this is what it was, right, So I hate to get graphic, but she like, wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait wait, I hate to get graphic. Yeah we can't.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're going to like, let her not get graphic.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to. I'm not going to get graphic. I just don't want to say too much. But basically, long story short, when she said I love you, I looked at her and said what she got all giddy and like nervous, and when I said, oh, he doesn't nothing, I didn't say anything, and I'm like, I heard what you said. I know what you said. Like I'm just saying I want to see if you're gonna say it again. And then when we were like you know, doing it, she says it again. So it wasn't like a mistake that my ear has just heard something that I wanted to hear. No, it was.
Speaker 8: Said yeah maybe Afterwards the emotions changed, because sometimes it happens to guys like you get caught up in the emotion like yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I need I've heard of a sex I love you.
Speaker 6: Guys where they're like any it doesn't matter if they might not even know you, they'll say it's hearing secks because there, you know.
Speaker 7: Is it possible, Tim, you met somebody just like you? Yeah?
Speaker 11: No, hell no? No?
Speaker 9: What I mean Tim? What I mean by that, Tim, is that she's also a negative thinker.
Speaker 11: Whoa okay, and I sense I'm okay. I'm gonna keep it a buck of y'all. I'm about a negative thinker. I just always expect the worstative. I don't want to I don't want to go and like be surprised, like, oh, I didn't know this was going to happen to me, Like I literally did not see this coming. Like everything was going good for like a month, almost a month and a half, so all of a sud.
Speaker 6: What's the last exchange? So she's like, don't say I love you to me. You don't even know me? Fine, and did you respond to that or you guys haven't spoken since.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I respond to it. To be honest with you, I was like, you know, I'm just gonna take accountability of my actions. I'm all going to point the finger and play the blame game, because that's no one wins in that case. So I was like, all right, my bad, Yeah, maybe I should know you more to probably use words like that. And then after it just like died out and we haven't talked since pretty much.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's a very strange story. Not being honest, Like I something is awesome, something right.
Speaker 11: I feel y'all something is missing because it's like to do a complete one eighty like that out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: You know what? And Tim, how long had you guys been speaking up until this point a month?
Speaker 13: We were like she's talking every day and then like I never mentioned anything about love throughout the entire exchange because like, I'm not trying to go and do all that. I'm not trying to scare her own and you know, I was respecting her boundaries, respecting her space. And then like if this was her idea for me to like, you know, come over with she's when I said I loved you first.
Speaker 4: And then she she woke up and she was like, damn, I gave it up after a month.
Speaker 7: I don't know, and.
Speaker 4: She's going to come back. I feel like she might come back, just have a conversation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I agree, Like I'm not I don't. First off, in my head and like my heart of hearts, like I'm not going to go and wait because if that's how you're going to treat me a day. I'm gonna move on, and you're going to be about my money in my life, my son, he you ain.
Speaker 6: God Tim, I'm gonna say bye.
Speaker 4: But for some reason, I feel like we'll hear from you again.
Speaker 7: Body.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 8: You will.
Speaker 11: You will know we will ye bye.
Speaker 4: I know we will.
Speaker 8: Hell many questions I have to hell. He clearly fell in love and she felt it too. But they're the same person because he said.
Speaker 9: It, he said, I wanted. I wanted to say that I left it alone. You fall in love with somebody.
Speaker 8: Maybe she meant the whole thing with the pressure, like tell me he loved me, and he kept saying, and she said, and he went.
Speaker 3: Off somebody.
Speaker 14: Five Traffic.
Speaker 1: And Show with DJ Foreign It's Santy morning.
Speaker 2: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody, good morning, son, good morning, good morning, I DJ Forn, good morning.
Speaker 4: DJ Forren.
Speaker 6: Where I oh, there he is there he is already's back. I can't because I can't tell the story without him here for it.
Speaker 7: You're good, so.
Speaker 6: New star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And we all know that nobody is a better judge self given title. By the way of who should and should not receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame than Santi Diolio.
Speaker 4: We've played this game many times. It takes a lot for him to be impressed.
Speaker 6: Son, Just off the top of your head, name three celebrities that you feel like are deserving of a star on the Hollywood Walk.
Speaker 7: Off Name you won?
Speaker 8: Leo the only like talk about an actor who's been the game for so long, makes blockbuster films, hasn't Oscar and he doesn't have a star?
Speaker 6: Crazy right, well, crazy yere? I think when you find out who got one? Ceremony is this Friday? Ladies and gentlemen give it up for buster rhymes.
Speaker 9: Rhymes are deserving.
Speaker 14: What deserve y'all, y'all, y'all, y.
Speaker 9: Y'all, y'all, what you say, y'all? Icon in hip hop broy okay, bias.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tell y'all have a run in the nineties that was pretty incredible, had some bangers, Yes, fine.
Speaker 9: Nineties, two thousands, maybe now recently when he drops you come on? He did the song with Mariah Carey Maybe if you gave it to me? Yeah, a feature on that talking about it irrelevant.
Speaker 7: I'm not taking that away from this going here's.
Speaker 4: A little touch it.
Speaker 14: Come oh my god, come on bro, I.
Speaker 7: Don't do this.
Speaker 9: I don't do this a little.
Speaker 4: This one's you sounds breaking neck.
Speaker 7: Breaking? Ye deserving? How is he deserving? And Will Smith isn't on.
Speaker 4: Here when I hear it when we compare it like no leo.
Speaker 8: Yes, But now the background of this whole thing is you can pretty much pay for your stuff.
Speaker 7: You said this. I did not know this until you said this.
Speaker 8: Right, you pretty much raise the money you can get your star on like the Walk of Fame. So it's not really like a merit thing. It's not something that you earn, something that you buy for. So clearly bust the rhymes, great run had some bangers, but does he deserve a star on the Walk of Fame?
Speaker 4: Michael Jackson on the star wak you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Names nasrrats like I don't know you want listen from hard Days to to even now. I mean he does, but stage presence on parallel, There's nobody who can do a stage like him. I actually started DJ the DJ because of him. I'm not gonna hold you like that was one of my favorite artists coming up, So Bust and Rhymes Hall of Fame. Even though he played they ten thousand, whatever money it is, I take it.
Speaker 4: We'll go to this ceremony, they said.
Speaker 6: The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will be adding Bust to Rhymes, one of hip hop's most enjouring and electrifying voices, as a new member of the iconic Sidewalk. His talents and influence are undeniable. His star on the Walk of Fame will stand as a testament to his lasting impact on hip hop music and how important it is to the American.
Speaker 9: Culture and my nayad mantu so buster rhymes, Yeah, I saw it. Yeah, yeah, I said he's a yardman, which means he's just I can't been a buster bro.
Speaker 7: I like this.
Speaker 9: I like this because there's some people on those We gotta admit, Yes, they've left out some icon I don't know why they've done that or how they go about it, but they'll also put some people over there that are zero deserve it.
Speaker 7: Who was it the other day that they put that? We were like, why a y'all putting them on his tea iced tea, iced tea.
Speaker 9: He does commercials for extended warranties on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 14: On the Cop Show, and they put iced tea on there, like one Sets is still out here actively working and taking the zempic and looking good, big up bust of rhymes.
Speaker 7: I like this.
Speaker 8: I'm going protesters because like what where is the bar? Where the bar is super low? And I think that's the issue. They can't give a start to anybody.
Speaker 15: Yeah, pass.
Speaker 8: Again. He's a feature on all these songs, the fourth point he is talented.
Speaker 7: Next but like, come on.
Speaker 15: All right, Well, I knew I was getting out of hand. I knew it was like Who's next, Who's next? Who's who is next? At this point?
Speaker 4: Giving everybody is man? What did I miss?
Speaker 1: And the jam in Morning Show with J four.
Speaker 2: And it sat Big Morning Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four five.
Speaker 4: All right, that is gonna do it for us. I still got busted up on my screen.
Speaker 6: The bus Friday for maybe you should head there in celebration.
Speaker 7: I would, Yeah, I listen absolutely.
Speaker 4: I know you would. I know somebody who would not.
Speaker 6: He would rather clean his pool if I had to think of something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dead frogs in his dreams I gotta get.
Speaker 7: Things done and see something that's not deserved. They hate for Buster.
Speaker 8: It's not Buster, it's just the way that they give these things away. They just give them to everybody.
Speaker 9: You don't get us any It almost feels like they got to fill up the sidewalks, right so they just like, you know who will we giveing it to?
Speaker 7: Next on?
Speaker 4: It really is getting.
Speaker 7: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: Especially when you say the people that don't have them.
Speaker 8: Yea, like Elvis is on that. That's an iconic name, right, that did a lot music and all that stuff. Died on the toilet like.
Speaker 4: I was gonna stop him to be like, we know where he died.
Speaker 7: So that's not like, just.
Speaker 4: Let the king rest.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. Sorry, we talk about the prince of pop.
Speaker 4: That's on you, but you let the king rest? Okay. Shout outs Please.
Speaker 8: Shout out to h mister Thorn twenty three jsonizz and focus on the artist.
Speaker 4: Shut out to DJ Forn.
Speaker 9: Shouts a bust of rhymes number one, wuhan number two actually too easy that am at DJ Forlorn Big shout out to anybody that tapped in yesterday and I bought some tickets for that boat cruise going down on Saturday. If you haven't trust me, it's going to be a movie. And we're about to drop the official fly for the after party this afternoon. Sust cruise food like that, like that, some good Caribbean food.
Speaker 6: Africa, because you know you want to you want to eat aboard those things sometimes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and the boat usually doesn't serve certain kind of liquor, but you know, we got them to kind of order some liquor, like you know, some Caso Eagles, some Don Julio, some Handy, So everybody's going to enjoy it. Man, some red stripe. If you Jamaican, we got you. Trust me, it's going to be a time on this boat. So get your tickets at DJ Foreign.
Speaker 4: What do you when are you going to head that way to.
Speaker 8: The to the boat to buy it? I can't I have dating sary. Now we're going to a winery, so I can't.
Speaker 6: Make it a winery or or Foreign's cruise. I mean said very similar vibes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we used to have a boat cruise here, like back in the day. It was crazy. Yeah, that's exact it was.
Speaker 4: I got it was I can't I do what.
Speaker 7: Mean you used to get crazy on that. Yes, I don't remember this. I don't know if you were there.
Speaker 6: I actually can't even The last one I went on was with Envy and Charlemagne.
Speaker 4: That's the last one I can recall.
Speaker 8: The summer that we got fired because we were slated to go on and like a week afterwards and I think they had switched at the last second they let us go.
Speaker 6: And yeah, wow, yeah, I you know what's crazy. I've been about probably on five I can't remember, but one.
Speaker 7: You remember the time you tried to fight me on the boat cruise? Remember that because there was a dog.
Speaker 8: There was a girl who tried to give her a hot dog because the week before she was talking on there about this video of this guy who was swallowing like these these hot dogs. So the girl tried to give her a hot dog. And I was laughing because I'm like, wow, this chick's crazy. She flipped because I was laughing.
Speaker 7: I could see too. I don't know what's funny. She's giving you a hot dog, and I think you guys.
Speaker 8: Are up with the girl and your friends even threatened the fighters.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's.
Speaker 6: That's pre kids, different times.
Speaker 4: But anyways, Yes, where do they go for and if they want to go on the cruise, I'll.
Speaker 9: Go at DJ Forman, you can hit me directly on my DMS, or go to event bright dot com and they just put in vibes on the harbor and you'll.
Speaker 7: Get your tickets, all right.
Speaker 6: If I missed anything at Ashley Felman two, he's in the Ashley. We will talk to you tomorrow later