Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, what if I told you that our next guest can see things that we can't.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be very cool.
Speaker 1: What if I told you then that she's able to communicate with non physical entities.
Speaker 2: See, now that makes a difference, because without my glasses I really can't see much. That wouldn't be saying a whole lot. But clarification is kep.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point. Yeah, I'm so sorry, But non physical entities, spirit GUIDs and even loved ones who've passed on.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I thought you might be interested. So you see, apparently when we struggle with something, we're too close to the issue to really see it. Because we exist in this illusion that we call life, we're missing the obvious, and because we're caught in the vibration of the problem, the answer is always going to keep slipping through our fingers. Oh well, that's where our guest comes in and her guides. They don't just see things differently, They see everything from the highest perspective. They can pinpoint the root cause of any issue and more importantly, give us actionable steps to rectify it. Wow, does this not sound like the kind of guidance we could all use. Oh I'm telling you, wait a minute, You're not wrong. But I don't like when I'm getting called out like that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 1: I no, Karen's intrigued. So if you are intrigued, to stay with us as we dig deeper into how our guest today taps into this wisdom to reveal what's hidden and how she helps others move forward with clarity. On this episode of The Skeptic Metaphysicians. My name is Will, and, unlike moulderin Scully, want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences.
Speaker 4: I even joined a coven.
Speaker 2: Of witches and wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 4: All on the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 4: This is the Skeptic Metaphysicians.
Speaker 1: Hey there, I'm Will and I'm caring, and today we have the privilege of hosting Christy Levy, who uses her intuitive spiritual gifts to connect to those on the other side of the veil, whether it's past loved ones, spirit guides, or even the White Light itself. She brings through messages and information about an individual's life path. Those that come through from a non physical realm come forward to share their perspective and help us to see the truth of any situation. I am thrilled to welcome her to the show. Christy, good to see you.
Speaker 3: Hi, Well, Karen's great to see you. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for coming.
Speaker 1: It is an absolute pleasure. We have heard so many great things about you, Christie, So no pressure, but we're expecting great things a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 1: So in the teas and in the show open, I talked a little bit about what you do and how you do it. But there's a distinction because you do a lot of things right. You are a spirit medium. You're also a roto coach. You do a lot of things, you channel different things, you tune into different things. So who exactly is Christie in two minutes or less?
Speaker 3: Two minutes or less, Well, I have the alphabet soup of psychic ability. This is what I always say. None of it showed up in my life until I was about fifty five years old. So two years ago for that, I was rather corporate, working in that type of environment, a mom raising kids, Middle America, that sort of thing. And I started meditating a lot, taking courses from Gary and Joshua, and as I did, my perspective raised raised. I kept doing the work, and all of a sudden, little things started to happen. I started seeing things in my periphery. I realized that it would be a very long story, but that I had some sort of communication with those that had transitioned. That was something I didn't even really believe in. I saw mediums and I thought they were fake. That's not true, there's no ways. Yeah, I mean I was really in the last five years, I have eaten my words more than I care to say, because I didn't really believe in it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The good thing you slim because you were able to eat a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, and then over the course of the last couple of years, that ability showed up some clairvoyance, clear sentience, clear audience. Then I started to channel just a group that I had been communicating with privately, thinking it was just my own way of seeing something. And I named them the White Light. And there's a reason for that. But I was just communicating with them and never thought about bringing them forward to speak, And so then that started happening, and that now who I am. I'm the weirdest person in the world. Yeah, it was the last thing I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the coolest person in the world. All right, right now, I need to call something out because you mentioned Gary and Joshua, and for those that aren't in the know, you are actually the partner of Gary Temple Bodley, who was on our show a few weeks ago. We ended up splitting into two parts because there was so much coming through, and in fact, he channels Joshua, which is a group of non physical entities that provide a lot of wisdom. And when we talked to him at the end, he's like, oh my god, you have doctor Christie. So here we are, and we're glad that we did.
Speaker 3: I met Gary because I found his channeling Joshua. I had listened to Abraham Hicks for a long time and loved them, love her. Was just looking for something else, and I've found Gary and Joshua took his boot camp. We became friends. When all of this stuff started happening with me. He was instrumental and helping me just bring it forward, not be afraid of it. He poked and prodded and talked and so and then since then we've created a bunch of courses together, and then we have our podcast that we do together.
Speaker 2: Well, so we hear a lot of different stories from people. Really they had an accident or some sort of traumatic event that caused their gifts to open up. But it sounds like you were more intentional, Is that right?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't intend for these intuitive gifts to show up. I assumed I wasn't psychic, didn't care, wasn't sure that how much I really believed in it, And it wasn't even something I was looking for. I thought there were a handful of channels in the world Gary included that didn't interest me that much. So it wasn't intentional. I was just on a spiritual path and I was meditating, and I had other things. Most people come to this work to try to fix something, to make their lives better in some way. Something isn't working, nothing's working, whatever it happens to be. My life was great, but I just knew that there was more and that it could be better, could be better. So I started doing the boot camp and meditating and reading, and in doing that work all the time processing those limiting beliefs, my perspective went up and up. Or my vibration, I consider them to be one and the same, just went up and up and up until all of a sudden these things occurred. I believe everyone has them. We are all psychic, We all have intuitibility. Perhaps some of us might be a stronger medium, some might be stronger at clairvoyance, others at time stamping or other things that are out there. But we all have them, and more than one. It's just simply that our vibration, our perspective, because we're still in a lot of fear and control, there's no point in it really showing up. So it doesn't. Mine just showed up, and I fought it. I really wasn't. I thought it was nuts. Yeah, we hear that a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, some of us are stronger at older, strong older. Come on, Karen's of the jokes.
Speaker 2: There is a joke in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, right, I get it. Well, I thought you were talking about because I do get vibrational smell sometimes.
Speaker 1: With that is exactly what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is recovery.
Speaker 1: Actually, there is is a clear audience.
Speaker 3: No, that's is knowingly I don't know what the one with the noses. I didn't tell you, And it doesn't happen all the time, but it's happened enough that I'm aware of it. And I'll get a very strong smell and say, Okay, is that smell curry? Is it Indian food? And then the smell will go away because that means I got it right. When I get it right, it goes away.
Speaker 1: And in fact, as I was researching you for the show, I did watch a video we talked about this right before we start recording your smelling chocolate chip cookies. I would love to have that power. Just I'd be channeling all kinds of grandmas, just like it smells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really interesting that I don't really understand exactly how it works, but I find that most of the and I don't mean to be callous when I say this, but I call them the dead people. I don't really know how else transition loved ones or I don't know that just if you knew me really well, you would go that does not sound like her. Yeah, would I talk to the dead people when when they come in, they'll use anything they can to get something across to me, and they use what I will recognize. If they want to have me, say, chocolate ch cookies. I may not get a visual of a chocolate chip cookie because that might not register for me. I might just not even notice it. But an overwhelming smell in a wait, I smell, oh, I smell a cake. Nope, still not going anywhere, and it goes what is that is it? Cookies? Chocolate chip cookies? And then it's gone. So then I'll say it out loud to the person, So chocolate chip cookies, because I know that's right. So they't use anything that they can.
Speaker 2: And our old house that we moved out of, every once in a while with then Senna's room, i'd walk in there, our daughter's room, and I could have the smell. It was like cumin or bio. It was just like everyone's in a blue man. And it's when she was, even when she was little, so I know it wasn't her.
Speaker 3: Right right. It's funny, but most people, like we're just talking about you have some sort of intuitive glip that is not something that will recognize in that room. But you did several times you just blow it off. Well that's weird. What does it smell? And you just blow it off? Or maybe you look for some dirty laundry but you're not paying attention, so you let it go and move on and it just doesn't see me. If I smell something, I stop. Okay, that's weird. What is that? What's going on? Just learn to do that. Now.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting because Karen has a bionic nose. She could smell a strawberry five miles down the road. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: It's a blessing and a cur Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm like that too. I walk in the house, something's wrong in here, right. That may be a way that your spirit guides or transition loved ones try to communicate with you, and you can pick up on it. You're intuitively sensitive enough in that area that you think it's your physical nos but it's not. It's just this everything vibrational. It's just this vibration that you're picking up on, and it is in the form of smell. Is how you recognize the vibration because it doesn't have a sound or a light.
Speaker 1: I told you it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't you.
Speaker 1: You talked about the white light. Now, the first thing that comes to mind when someone says to me, the white light, and I'm assuming a lot of people are thinking the same thing is when you die, you go to the stay away from the lie parly right, the white light. Are we talking about the same white light that you were connecting with?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I was in a meditation shortly after these intuitive gifts began to show up for me. I was having a meditation and in my meditation, I was speaking to Joshua, who has a been my teacher for a long time, and sometimes I would talk to Abraham. My eyes are closed in a meditation, and they were this huge. It looked like a chorus maybe, but this huge group, this council, all different entities, right, some human, some centaur, all these different things. And I'm just looking at him, going wow, this is cool. And I said, Hey, if I opened my eyes, could I really see you? And they said sure, And I was afraid to was no, because I was seeing all kinds of things at that point. I was now, I don't want to I'm good. Yeah, And they said, well that's okay. We're just here to introduce you to your next teacher, and they just pulled back this curtain and it was just this massive bright light. But my eyes are closed so I can stare right into it, or it wasn't a real light I was looking. I was just in meditation and it was just this beautiful white light. So I said, oh, white light.
Speaker 1: Hi, right.
Speaker 3: And for almost a year, nine months, I just talked to them privately or I would. You can hear old podcasts where I'm telling someone, well, I have this teacher and I call him my white light teacher, and they said this, and it's this dropped the mic moment. That's who they are. And it just took time. I started out just translating what they were saying, and then eventually Gary was recording and we were doing that and I just went out, we don't really know how it happened, like Edgar Casey style, And they spoke with Gary for a couple of hours while I was just completely passed out. I didn't remember any of it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: And for those who don't know, Edgar Casey was a sleeping prophet, right, he would go into a trance and his secretary would take notice. He channeled things while he was in a sleeping state most people know, but just in case I.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, great, yeah, I wouldn't have thought of that. I didn't know who Edgar Casey was. Because when it was over, Gary laughed and I opened my eyes and I said, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I fell asleep on you. You have all this equipment set up, and I was laying my head on the back of the couch and he looked at me and he said sleep because he didn't know I was past. You thought my eyes were just closed. And I didn't know any of it. So we have this whole recording and we were able to figure out when it started because you can hear me start to giggle and then I go down, and that's what would happen. So we did that for a long time. I would just go out. I learned how to just relax into it, and then I would just pass out and they would speak for a long time with Gary, and then eventually White Light actually taught me how to do it where I could stay awake and I'm not there, but I'm there. So that is the White Light. We've asked them hundreds of times who they are, and all they say is we are the center. That's all, they'll say, Ah.
Speaker 1: That's actually pretty flipping cool. Yeah, I'm just gonna put it out there. I think it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's cool. Yeah, it's cool. They'll say we're the center of you. And if you ask it, say are you the center of me? And they would say, yes, are you the center of that cactus? Yes, they're just it's really funny.
Speaker 2: So when you first started communicating with them, did it feel like it was your own thoughts or was it a very distinct different voice or type of wording. How did you know it was someone different?
Speaker 3: The visual for me in meditation gave me a whole sense of them, so I had a feeling of vibrational sense, sort of a warmth about it, and definitely a slight difference in the cadence too. It's not the same cadence as my thought. To me the way that it comes and they speak to me in a lot of different ways, So they'll send moving pictures, still pictures, blocks of thought that I sort of have to decipher, streams that are full sentences. So there's lots of different ways that the information comes in that I can sort of sense. And they're just always there, They're always right up to my one two o'clock. If I had a clock around me right up there and they're always there. When I go to channel them, I just do my connection and close my eyes and I can feel it. They say, I go to them, I feel it like that.
Speaker 1: Well, they would probably say that you are. They're the center of you. So you're just going inside within.
Speaker 3: That, right They say, yeah, the center, Yeah we are you right? Okay, that's just tough for me because I don't trust myself. I have to think it's something outside of me before I would trust to answer some questions.
Speaker 1: I like I mentioned, I watched a couple of the videos of you doing a meadiership session with people and then you are scary good. So when someone reaches out to you to set up a session with you, how much do you know about the person before you start? Because some people ask birthday and that kind of stuff. What kind of question do you It depends.
Speaker 3: Some people that I read for I know very well as you can imagine, with their friends. They're in the community, so I know a lot about them. But if it's a stranger, which about half of what I do, maybe a little more than half, is with people all over the world, I will have first name. Sometimes they'll give me their first and last name, and usually an email address because they have to put that in. And that's it. I don't know anything, and most of them, believe it or not. I do more for people out of the country than I do people that are in the US. Wow, So it's I just missed be more popular in other countries.
Speaker 2: I just had this question popped into my head. Does the white Light ever just talk directly with Joshua?
Speaker 3: No? Isn't that I know? Funny? Wouldn't that be interesting? Joshua ripped on white Light sometimes it's really funny. But no, they collaborate, but the collaboration is always through Gary and I. And we've never done a channeling session where I'm out channeling white Light and he's He's not fully out, he's sort of translating with Joshua. And people have asked us to do it, and he's not been really interested in it. I don't really know what would happen, and it would be good fun.
Speaker 1: It might be like matter and anti matter coming together and destroying the universe were weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We do collaborate, Yeah, it would last for two weeks.
Speaker 3: But here's what I wonder, because I feel like the curiosity in a sense, really comes from us here in three D. We are the ones who want to know. We have forgotten, we're in this illusion of separation, and we want to know how to get where it is we want to go. And so all of the questions, all the curiosity comes through us. And when White Light answers, if I have a question in my mind and they pop in, it's so instant the answer is instantaneous. The same with Joshua that there's just a knowing there. So without us as intermediary is asking the questions and then formulating these answers and letting it flow, I'm not sure the two of them would have much to say to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, in fact, I know exactly how it goes when we go dude, want to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah cool? Right right right yeah yeah yeah. We do this asking. And I say it all the time that when people thank me for you know, you changed my life, they say these things, are you changed my life? Or thank you so much for doing the white Light thing, whatever it is, And I laugh because it's those people that give me the space to do it. I'm not really doing it for anyone else. I'm doing it for me. I'm not doing it to save the world. I'm not. All of their questions are what pulls that through me? When I do a medium reading for someone who doesn't have a lot of asking, and I'm not really sure. They're just doing it, maybe for a party trick or something. They just think it's cool and they want to do it. It's like sucking up milkshake through a little tiny stirstraw. It's so difficult, and I'm pulling and pulling and pulling and trying to get this to come through, and it doesn't. The asking is from those people there, that's where it comes through. I'm really like a telephone. I'm not doing anything. White Light's interesting because White Light is not a teacher, and they've been quite clear they are my teacher to teach me how to teach. They don't bring forward a message like Joshua. It's quite different. That's why I said. They're very brief. They're really cool, and they're very loving, supportive and encouraging. And yet where Joshua will have a twenty minute monologue when they open for a group of students, white Light will say good morning, Where would you like to begin? And they will say, we are not teachers. We are Christie's teacher, but we are not teachers. Very interesting.
Speaker 1: In light of that, I don't think I'm going to ask a chanel of white Light because I don't want to pick anybody off.
Speaker 3: It isn't They're great. It's just that there's a difference. And I think that's really interesting when I'm learning how many channels there are around and channel galactic and non physical and all of these different things, and many many people know exactly who they're channeling. This is the Council of Twelve and this is Vishar, and the messages are really cool, and these are teachers. These are channeled messages, and they're wanting to say something. They're really wanting to white Light is beautiful and if you I'm happy to bring them in. And they're not teachers, so they will just have a conversation and you ask a little question and they'll answer, and their answers are four or five sentences and then they'll and they always say, do you understand? You know? But they're very unique.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm a little intimidated. If you haven't noticed, I can be a little bit of a white ass, and I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are. They are very very funny to me, not so much on zoom. However, when I do live channeling question answer, I've been told they're very funny. I don't listen to it a lot. We're still my God. They were funny today, So they are and they can be. It's just they're quite a bit different than Joshua. Joshua will just you can. It's like one of those cars. You pull the cord out, you let go, and they will go. There's so much they want to teach and so much they want to say, and it's a beautiful message. White Light's message is very similar. Just they're not teachers, and but they are funny. They have a great sense of humor, and nothing shocks them. Nothing there. It's not religious, right, it's not that sort of hiohus thing. It's just it's real.
Speaker 1: Well, then maybe we'll touch on it a little bit later, when I've thrown up the courage to ask.
Speaker 3: I will tell you will, You're not the only one. People are very very nervous to talk to White Like always anytime I've done a one on one, when I do a group session. And these are people that talk to Joshua all the time, come to our retreats, do that when they walk up to talk to white Light. Even Gary heause, I don't know what it is. White light makes me so nervous.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god, Okay, else, I feel so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I don't know. It shouldn't. I mean, I care him around with me all the time, and they're really great. You're not the only one.
Speaker 1: All right, I need to ask. In the beginning of the show, we tease the fact that you feel that we're all kind of stuck in the illusion and we're too close to our own problems and things like that. So I've gone to therapy, I've had channeling sessions, I've gone to mediums, I've had psychics, and it seems like I keep getting stuck in the same kind of thing. Right, So this somehow suddenly makes all the sense in the world, Like I'm just too close to it, right, And so when you do these sessions, is it wake up stupid kind of thing or is it is now?
Speaker 3: They're very gentle, they can be, especially when someone is not done a lot of the work that they've done, lots of processing of limiting believes, actual practical stuff that Gary and Joshua channeled. If they haven't done a lot of this work and they're not prolific meditators and they're just really getting going in this, it's very gentle, but their transition loved ones will typically come in really just to let them know it's real, we've figured out. And then the spirit guides come in and it's very gentle. We'll just say okay, begin to meditate, and they'll give them very clear instructions on you need to go outside, take your shoes off, you to have this kind of stone in your hand. I don't know, think about this stuff, and just breathe. Just stand outside in the quiet, in the air and just breathe and follow your breath for three minutes. They start them out doing that, and that's just one example of many. But on a road after a reading of having maybe five or six instructions of steps to take, and the interesting thing is they if they don't follow it, they won't ever know because the steps might not appear like they're going to change your life. They're so simple, very subtle. They're very subtle, and I find it when I if I happen to watch one again and listen to it. Well, if this person will do this, it's going to set them on a trajectory of going deeper and deeper and deeper. It's just they've got to get started and they don't know. Depending on where someone is on their journey, and then sometimes the readings can be very very intense, like wake up Stupid. They're direct and a lot of things are revealed a person that is talking to me. There are many times where things come up and I'm thinking I don't want to say this, and transition love one or their spirit guy is like, you know, you have to say it. So I'll tell them the memory and I'll say this and that and they're like, how did you know? Well, I don't because I'm it's not me. I'm getting deigod.
Speaker 1: So sometimes it can be like mister Miyagi's wax on wax off, and sometimes it's like two way four to the head.
Speaker 3: It can be very specific to each person. It depends on where someone is in their journey.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a psychic hit right now. I foresee a session with Christy in my future very soon.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to do it. We do the dead talks on our podcast. It was Gary's inspiration to do this. I'm a little resistant to it because it's exhausting for me to bring in the dead people. I am transitioning out of doing personal one on one readings to doing more in a group setting because of that. But the Dead Talks have a lot of that flavor to them. Gary wants to bring in these celebrities that have passed on, but rather than talking about fluffy Hollywood stuff or gossip, he asked them very spiritual questions about perspective and intention and life purpose. It's very interesting, really, and I resisted doing it quite a bit, but that has a little of the flavor of the readings in it as well.
Speaker 1: You guys do the Unimaginable Life and Unimaginable Life.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the two of us.
Speaker 1: That did that, right, Is that the one that you do Ted talks on.
Speaker 3: Dead Talks, right? It is Dead Talks. Yes, we do that on that one. When we first started doing that, Gary had the idea and I was, I do not want to do this, and we'll try. Let's just see. Because I can call anyone in. If you asked me to call in your dead aunt, Susan, I can't it doesn't work like that for me. Some mediums can do that. That does not work for me. But I said, okay, so we start and I just sort of get quiet and open a door. And what I did, it got so noisy. I couldn't. It was like, well, I have no idea what's going on right, I can't tell. So I just said, okay, we got to do something. And I said, let's just okay, all the boys leave. I just want girls, like just the girls. And then we started naming categories. And that's what took us to this place of we have these little cards that he has and I don't see them. And so when we're ready to start, he starts drawing a card and he says, okay, female lived in the eighteen hundreds music, and they all start clearing out until I get down to one or two that I can hear, and then we go and have a conversation. It's really interesting, it's really fascinating. We've talked to Marilyn Monroe, We've talked to many many that I have no idea who they are. We never knew. Once we got Charlotte Bronte, and I mean that Jane Eyre was my favorite a lot, and so I was a little starstruck. And in that one I knew nothing about her though. That's funny. I know all about the book, but I don't know much about her other than her sisters. So they've been very interesting. But they don't discuss much about their life other than a couple of details. I think, just to let everyone know that it's real, because if you're sitting in the room with me, I don't know. He's got the cards and we go so he does some details birthdays or place of birth or some different things like that, but then he goes right into very spiritual questions and from their perspective, now compared to their life, what would they have done here? And it's really pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds cool. I subscribed. I've got a bunch of a Q waiting to listen to you, so I can't wait to hear. I mean, you get a lot of messages. You've talked to a lot of people, whether they're passed on or spirit guides or the center, you must have gotten some very interesting messages. Would you say, is the most strange message you've ever received?
Speaker 3: Oh? Wow, Okay, let me go a couple categories for you. The most common and the one that honestly comes through everyone everyone, and that is to do only that that lights you up, follow your bliss, do what makes you happy. That is so consistent, and it's said in so many different ways that finally I'm starting to tiptoe and understand what that really means. One of the more interesting ones was in a group reading that I did, and I had this line of dead people because they were twenty five to thirty people in the room and I'm sitting up front and all these people are here. And so as soon as I opened up and have a whole line of dead people coming in, one or two came, and people recognize who it is that's coming and the messages. But then all of a sudden, I could see Do you guys ever see a cartoon or something where or a movie they're trying to show someone coming in from another dimension and so you have a wall and all of a sudden, the face pops through the wall and goes away in the face or through the landscape of a mountain.
Speaker 1: And it feaks me out every time.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, well I have that over here going on. I can see something coming in, and I mean physically I'm not totally physical. It's third eye visible. But it's hard to explain. And I can see this, and I could tell that dead people were sort of stepping back to let whatever this was come in. And it's coming in and out. It's glitchy. It's very difficult to understand. I'm catching bits and pieces. As it turns out, it was the father of someone who was in the room. But the father was not passed on, but he had It was a very very very late stage of Alzheimer's. So White Light had to explain to me and the rest of us that when someone is in that state, they are in the non physical and we're all in this place. They're not in another place. I promise you right there, right here, if anybody could tell you. But they're so in and out that he was able to communicate with his son through me to tell me some things for the guy's mother. That was interesting. I didn't know that was possible. That was really interesting. I don't know. Messages, there are so many, but the follow your bliss. Do what makes you happy is paramount, even if it is just in small ways. It doesn't mean they're not suggesting, well, go quit your job, as an accountant and move to California all of your family right, and try to become a musician when you can't play a note in your life, and moment by moment by moment, there are so many things that we all do that are based on what other people will think, on supporting our identity and supporting all of these beliefs that we have that are simply not true, and we function so much of our lives in that that we have no idea what we really could do, what is possible for us, And just taking a little step to do one thing that makes you light up, that makes you happy without putting me I shouldn't do that on it. That is the most common message that I get consistently, all of them, no matter where they come from.
Speaker 1: So what I'm hearing you say is forget any preconceived notions of what you're supposed to be doing or not supposed to be doing, societal pressures of anything. Just follow your bliss, regardless of what anyone else is saying.
Speaker 3: Generally, yes, now to get there, that's a whole nother story. Just to do that is like saying just stop it, stop thinking that, stop thinking that way. It is not that simple, and you might so I can't get there from here. I just don't worry about what other people think. It's so insidious that you don't realize how much you do it, and on what level and what multiple levels we're doing it from your spouse and your parents, and your children and your neighbors, everyone responsibility to them, all of these things based on getting love from them. We think, if I don't do this they, I'm not going to get what I need from them. So I have to be this, and I have to be that. It's all guys under this identity of good mother a mother as well, So it's all under this, and it's it's wrapped pretty tightly. So beginning to unravel it, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I imagine then that the opposite could also be true, because if you I mean, you could potentially do something that brings you bliss but that hurts someone else, where's the fine line there?
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what? Before you answer that, let's take a break and we'll be right back and now back to the skeptic metaphysicians.
Speaker 2: I imagine then that the opposite could also be true, because if you I mean, you could potentially do something that brings you bliss, but that hurts someone else? Where's the fine line there?
Speaker 3: That's an interesting thing that most people will go to that win. So if you give an example of what that would be. But if you say, well, if I follow my bliss, then I won't be able to support my family, that perhaps is what you mean that hurts someone else? Or if my bliss is to drive one hundred and fifty miles an hour down this two lane road, but I kill someone, right, It's these sort of extream examples that everyone really wants to go to. At first, when you think about follow your bliss, and what they are all saying to us is it's not about this sweeping, chuck your whole life thing and start doing that following that dream that you've had forever. Certainly that could occur. But when following your bliss, if you understand that everything is perfect, everything is right, everything is perfect, there is this buffet of experience that we all want to be able to have. Just because I don't like olives doesn't mean I want them removed from the ovay because Karen might really like them, and I don't think that she wants to try. I hate them, but I'm not going to say take those off, or I'm not coming to that restaurant. And that's what this place is. But as we have balance and we operate from love. Operating from love does not does not feel good to walk in and tell your family you are no longer buying food because you are going to start playing the guitar and you have quit your job, and you will no longer be buying anyone food. They'll have to figure it out. That is a jump off a cliff into the deep end of the pool. But if you did understand that everything was perfect, you can't hurt anyone else, even a murder I've experienced, and everyone played a role in that. To be the victim in that situation is a right of an experience that someone has, and I cannot create in your experience. Even if i'd no longer buy you food, that is your experience. And we don't affect each other as much as we believe that we do. But it's taking these little steps to begin to understand, what if I just do one thing today that makes me truly happy, and watch and see. If you live in a household, what you will find is that if something is for your highest good, it is for the highest good of everyone involved. As you move through and start to test this out and play with that a little bit, you start to see it and understand it. My desire to not give my daughter a bath. I don't want to give her a bath may seem like, okay, well, you know that's a little bit different. But my desire to control her, to not let her talk on the phone, to make her go to bed at a certain time, those certain things may seem like I'm acting in her highest good, But actually what I'm doing is making our relationship difficult, making it complicated, and I don't need to do that. She has her own guidance. We all have our own.
Speaker 1: I gotta I'm trying to drom up my courage and now I don't know if I'm gonna be able to So.
Speaker 2: I think it because I have a question.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of having Karen kick me under the desk to try to get you to say, start, okay, I guess at this point, would you be open to bringing in the white lights share and seeing what if I can be brave enough to talk to.
Speaker 3: Them for sure? Yeah? Sure, it just takes me a second, and and just understand once they come in I don't. I don't really have I can fight to come out, but and I don't have a lot of memory of everything until I'm reminded of it, and then I'll remember what was talked about. So I'm really gone.
Speaker 1: So how do we get you back afterwards?
Speaker 3: Oh, when you're finished, they'll end and they move and then I know I usually call okay too. Yeah, that's yeah, you don't. Yeah, you don't have to do anything except when you're finished, just you know. But they usually know you're finished anyway, so I don't need a.
Speaker 1: Safe word or something like that. You know, I'm.
Speaker 3: All right. Let me get them. Good evening, Good evening.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming to talk to us. We have some questions.
Speaker 3: We are pleased.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess not. If it's okay, I can go ahead and start. I have lately a few friends that are going through some really difficult times losing loved ones, and it's so hard for me to find the right words to say to comfort them. And I was hoping you could maybe give me guidance on something that I can say to help these people with their pain.
Speaker 3: In your physical reality, we understand that you experience loss. It is loss of the physical body, loss of the physical presence. In this attractive universe, you cannot ever lose anything now in your intent, your loving desire to soothe another. This is again something that is not possible for you to do for them. Your intention to uplift is felt vibrationally by then in a time where their perspective is on a belief that in a universal perspective is not true. In this universe, there is no law us. Once something is attracted, it is one plus one, does not equal to It is simply a greater one. Your friend who has lost one is simply looking at a situation, a circumstance from an extremely low perspective. Again, we understand that this experience of losing the physical presence of one is quite real to you. To reach to another, to assist them in raising their perspective will be unique to each one. For you, as you look at your friend and you say, this is bad, this is wrong. My friends should not feel this sad. My friends should not be in this situation. In that place, Karen, you cannot hear your own inner self. You are allowing that outside condition of what you perceive to be bad or wrong or sad to drop your vibration. Now, what we would suggest to you is to first understand that everything is as it should be. What your friend is experiencing is perfect for your friend. It is exactly what they chose to experience, and they are fully equipped to handle this experience. They have everything they need. As you see that they have chosen an experience from the buffet that while you would not have chosen it, you are appreciative that they have. They are simply you from another perspective. They are having an experience so that you do not have to in that seeing that they are God, they are everything and nothing, and they are absolutely perfect, and even in their sadness, they are complete and whole, perfect and right, there is nothing wrong. When you can hold that perspective on your friend, you have raised your own vibration to a frequency where you can hear messages from your inner self, from us, from all of non physical with the words to say in the moment to help shift the perspective of the one with whom you are speaking. You can be of no help, no assistance if you look at the situation and say this is bad, this is wrong. They need me, They do not need you. They are perfect This is how you change all around you. You help shift their perspective by hearing your own inner voice because you know there is nothing wrong. Do you understand?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think so, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, Thank you.
Speaker 1: So my question is a little bit more selfish because Karen is very empathetic. She does feel for people a lot, so that doesn't surprise me at all, just as much as my question to you probably won't surprise her at all. My biggest challenge right now is maintaining the connection to my divinity. I wonder if you could give me some words of advice as to how best to try to keep myself centered on who I really am versus the experience that I'm currently having.
Speaker 3: This is quite simple. We will say to you that you never lose your connection to who you truly are. What occurs for you, specifically, is that you shift your focus deeply into this three dimensional reality that you do very much enjoy. As you look in this three dimensional reality and you feel that there is this that you might want, and perhaps this could be better, and perhaps this should not have happened. I should not have forgotten that these thoughts that you attract as you spiral down into this three D reality cause you to perceive that you have lost your connection. Your connection is never lost your emotion. You are constant reminder that you are connected. When you feel resentment, this is your inner self letting you know that you are simply looking at something from a bit low perspective. Your inner self is saying, will we are right here, we are seeing the truth, we are holding the truth. And you are looking over there, and you are feeling this resentment because you are feeling your separation, your distance from us. You are never ever, ever alone. As long as you feel you know your connection. To teach yourself to practice the slowing of that very rapid fire thought. This is perhaps for you a bit of a challenge in the surrender of this. The body gives this a bit of a fight. The body does not want to How long is this going to last? How long do I have to sit here? How long do I have to lay here? I don't like doing this? Why is this happening? Why wle my mind stop? I can't do this. I've got to get a cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm up.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is meditation. This is for everyone, the practice of slowing down the thought for five minutes in meditation, every day to ten minutes to ultimately two hours if you wish, is a practice that will allow you to slow the thoughts when you are consciously moving about. When you can slow the thought as you are moving about, and you begin to see that everything that is occurring is occurring just for you. It is your universe. You are your own. You slow the thought, and you catch when you feel a bit of annoyance, when you feel a bit of resentment, when you feel angry, when you feel hopeless, when you feel overwhelmed. You will recognize this feeling and you will say, ah, what is the thought I am thinking? Ah, I am looking at this from a very low perspective. Let me shift that how could this be for me? And you shift your perspective up. It is quite within your power to do this. You will maintain this feeling of connection with your inner self with every step you take. Do you understand what we are saying to you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: One last question, I know in my reality, led Zeppelin sang dream on, and yet in this one apparently Aerosmith sang it. So can you confirm that I did indeed hop universes in my universe? Led Zeppelin sang dream on.
Speaker 3: You are speaking of this idea of shifting timelines. Yes, in many arenas it is being discussed as the New Earth, the splitting of the planet. This is something that is occurring constantly. It is infinite. The awakening of many of you on the planet is a notice of this sort of thing and a greater belief by the collective that this is perhaps possible. Know this. You have set yourself up to be here on this planet at this specific time because this is what you chose, what you wanted, and as a collective, you have all agreed to experience the Mandela effect and the New Earth and World War two occurred prior to your birth. You all agreed on all of this as a collective, much of it simply for your own entertainment. This is supposed to be fun, and isn't that fun too? Simply know and perhaps have others who agree with you, and sit across the table from those that you love who coach ltely know that you are wrong, and they see it this way, and you can look it up on your little tiny telephones and prove that you are both correct. This is extraordinary, and it is fun, and it is for no other purpose. Than for your entertainment, So do enjoy.
Speaker 1: Unless it's those times when I am definitely in the right and those others are in the wrong. I totally understand. Thank you so much. Thank you for coming and talking to us. We know that you are Christie's teachers and we appreciate you sharing of her and yourself with us. So thank you for coming.
Speaker 3: Thank you, We know you, and we love you.
Speaker 1: Hi, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Was that fun?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 1: That was a lot of fun. Actually, yes, did you get you need? Okay? I got both of the answers I needed.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you okay? Good? All? Yeah, they're good. They'll they'll answer yeah. You usually will have to listen to it a few times to actually hear the answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah what Yeah, I mean I was. I was hyper fixated. I was super connected, So I know I heard the message. I know, and I always do. I always listen to the shows back several times anyway, for quality assurance purposes. Really, I learned more doing these shows, and I anyone else was listening to the show. Trust me, it's this is for me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, isn't that great? That's why you do it? You do it for you. I'm just going to tell people that because it's true. And eventually, if I'm trying to put some image out that I'm trying to save the planet, that's going to catch up with me. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, No, this is definitely a selfish adventure. But if we can help others in the in the pursuit of our own education, then it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really cool. Yeah, yeah, following your bliss. That's the thing. There are people that are asking you're following something you love and it's not going to harm anyone. When it comes from love, it is always going to be a benefit to everyone.
Speaker 1: It touches right. Definitely. Well, Christy, this has been so much fun. If someone wanted to reach out to you or learn more about you, get one of your sessions with you. I know that you're doing less one on one, doing more group sessions and things. I know you and Gary do this retweets. What's the best way for someone to get in touch with you?
Speaker 3: My website is Christylevy dot com, so that's a pretty easy one.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, we're going to add a link to that website on our show notes. We're probably going to leave your email out so that you don't get deluged with people trying to connect with you individually. But if you are interested in connecting with Christy, you need to do is go to skepticmaneposition dot com, good or her episode page. You'll see that link directly in the show notes, so it's an easy connect one click and you're there. I'm so excited to have had the chance to meet you and speak with you and speak with the white light because that was really amazing too.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Oh good glad. This has been great. Thank you so much for having you. Can't think of a better way to spend an hour. It was great.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. That's I feel I'm going to cry.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Now, truly, we know that you don't do a lot of these, so we really very appreciative. We're honored and privileged and can't wait for the audience to experience you for themselves. So thanks for coming on. Thank you, guys, and a huge thank you to you. We know that there are tons of options out there, and having you decided to come along on our journey of discovery with us is an absolute honor for us. I'd love for you to contribute by sending us a voicemail or an email from our website, or leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or any other podcasting platform that supports them. Karen and I love hearing from those that are moved to message us. It truly does fuel our passion. You are the reason we do this show, and knowing what you like and don't like help us craft the very best show we can so that we can help raise the vibration of the planet together. Well, that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysician. Until then, take care,