Speaker 1: The Ripe Price tiled wood flooring, a bathwhear vat free sale is here. We'll pay the twenty three percent bat on all your purchases, all tiled, all with flooring, all bathwear, and all of Jesus and grounds will pay your vat on the lot. Everything is in stock. Ripe Price tiled wood flooring and bathwear fat free sale.
Speaker 2: And Sunday, such a match we have today you all betbuilders hang away a thread here, Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, no v bets got you covered. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup from goalscorers to cards. Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a pre bat if your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets.
Speaker 3: No be betting or power to you.
Speaker 2: Tecencs apply eighteen plus bet responsibly gamblingcare.
Speaker 4: Dote attention diittoheads, Attention bo Scouts.
Speaker 5: Goes by the pseudonym bost Nerdly.
Speaker 3: It's time for the soul of excellence. He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour is on the air. Rush Rush now here's James Golden.
Speaker 6: Welcome my friends to the Wednesday edition of bos Nerdleise rush Hour. If you would like to be on the program this afternoon. Eight hundred eight for eight nine two two two is how you reach just eight hundred eight.
Speaker 3: Four eight nine two two two.
Speaker 6: It has been one busy kind of day as always. That's the case every single day, and today is no different. I love the first of all, for our many affiliates. Let me beg your indulgence a moment if you are listening to us outside of the New York tri state area, because my lead today is a very quick one. Donald Trump, let me just set them set it right. When it became apparent that Donald Trump was going to be the next president of the United States after the election was over, the New York politicians were most unhappy, as they always are, so their governor there, who is a pretty inapt governor, even as Democrat governors of New York go. Kathy Hochel decided that she was going to punish New York City and punish Trump at the same time.
Speaker 3: She has no real love for New York City, but just.
Speaker 6: Make matters worse by putting in this incredibly obscene congestion pricing in Lower Manhattan, which would just outrageous tolls on people trying to go past a certain point in the city, and especially its effects on businesses and on consumers. So she was going to do this last year, but she thought about it. It was an election year. No, no, no, didn't want to hurt the Democrats by causing so much outrage. As soon as the election was over and she saw it was Donald Trump. Let's stick it to the voters, and who cares well. The Trump administration now has has said, no, we are withdrawing the Department of Transportations, which under Joe Biden had okayed this horrible plan. Now now, yesterday there were protests, as there are every single day by Democrats protesting Trump, protesting Elon Musk, protesting more Trump, protesting the latest cuts to their budget and spending. And yesterday, actually Monday, it was on President's Day. A lot of these protesters dubbed redubbed the holiday, they renamed it. They said they were celebrating no King's Day, no King's Day, as if Donald Trump is, of course the king, not a duly elected president. And I just love the way that Donald Trump trolls. These people trolls them right back. So when he announced that congestion pricing was dead, what she said, in all caps on his true social site, congesting pricing is dead. Manhattan in all of New York is saved. He put saved in caps. Then he posted all caps, Long Live the King. And you know that is just going to infuriate these people who are already walking infuriance every single day they're infuriated by something. Now one of the things that I would like to get to make sure that we do not forget with all of the other news going on today, CBS, they've had a week.
Speaker 3: They had this.
Speaker 6: Inept anchor at Efface the Nation, Margaret Brenner, who basically trying to attack jd Vance. She had Marco Rubio on as a guest. She was trying to attack jd Vance make the fallacious argument, lacious argument, that the obscene argument actually that Nazis, when they came to power, weaponized free speech, and that's what she was pretty much trying to accuse jd Vance of doing. Rubio shot it down immediately gave her a history lesson. There was no free speech in Nazi Germany. There was only one Party. There's no analogy to Nazi Germany, to what JD. Vance did and his speech in Munich at the Munich's summit. So you had that piece of ignorance. What I didn't play and what we still have we may get tour. On the weekend, you had in sixty minutes going by actually trailing German polices. They do raids on people's houses because of things that they posted on social media, and you could tell they were glad to be there, proud of it. So you had that, and then today you had Delta Airlines. The CEO of Delta was on with Gail King. Now you know, ladies and gentlemen, or you perhaps you know, I assume you know. We had a Delta Airlines mishap in Toronto. Wind shears apparently, and I say this, the investigation's not done yet. Caught the plane, turned it upside down. Thank god, all the passengers got out alive. It was incredible, and this was in the snow. Democrats have been trying to fix blame on Donald Trump. They've been trying to say, well, look he's decimating the FAA, he's taking keep you what do you expect. Of course, you're trying to blame Eric Swalwell when so far as to say every plane crash that happened since Donald Trump took office is Donald Trump's fault. These people are shameless. So anyway, on with Gail King this morning on CBS's Morning Show was the CEO of Delta Airlines. And this is how Gail King chose her words and chose to question the CEO of Delta, and I must tell you his answer is priceless.
Speaker 7: So, the Trump administration recently fired many employees of the FAA administration cuts. Do those cuts worry you and do you think that impacts the safety? I know you just said it's the safest way to travel, but after looking at all these mishaps, a lot of people are very nervous. Do these cuts affect you?
Speaker 3: The cuts do not affect us scale.
Speaker 8: I've been in close communication with the Secretary of Transportation. I understand that the cuts at this time are something that are raising questions. But the reality is there's over fifty thousand people that work at the FAA, and the cuts, I understand we're three hundred people and they were in non critical safety functions. The Trump administration has committed to investing deeply in terms of improving the overall technologies that are used in the air traffic control systems and modernizing the guys. They've committed to hiring additional controllers and investigators and safety investigators. So no, I'm not concerned with that at all at all.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess we just destroyed that little attempt at slamming Trump. No, Gail, please, They fired three hundred people out of over fifty thousand, and those three hundred had nothing to do basically with in any way that would compromise people flying on airplanes. In fact, Gail, Joe Biden sat on his butt vacations most of his presidency. Donald Trump and Elon Musk are actually talking about modernizing air safety in this country for our first time in ages Dale, and it's all over.
Speaker 3: You know, I have a story here somewhere. I know what.
Speaker 6: Let's turn to CNN cut seven. I was about to say, I have a story here somewhere about the Democrats and other Democrats saying, look, you know, this strategy we're having going up against Doge is a terrible strategy. Some Democrats are seeing it. They're saying, guys, guys, stop this. These people are exposing things that need to be exposed. But the Democrats are not listening. But CNN's data guy, Harry Entsen, I'm telling you this guy they must hate when they see him coming on with his charge now because he sounds so just enthused. And I don't think he's being enthused because he agrees with the polls. He just loves his work, It's my take on it. Loves finding these nuggets and explaining them to people. Well, he dropped a nugget on the Democrat Party today. And here is that nugget.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump and the Republican Party has changed the electorate. What do I mean by that? What do you mean for the identification Democrats versus Republicans. Looks twenty seventeen, five points more of the electorate was Democrats than Republicans. You go to twenty twenty one when Joe Biden was starting out, Look at that six points more of the electorates, Wow, Republicans. But look at what's happened in February of twenty twenty five. Look at that what happened Republicans. There are more Republicans in the electorate than there are Democrats. Republican plus two. So Donald Trump and the Republicans have remade the electorate. They've turned some people over from being Democrats or independents to become Republicans. New folks have entered the electorate who are more Republican leaning. And so when you combine that with the fact that Republicans are really, really behind Donald Trump, all of a sudden, you get a winning recipe whereby you break the normal rules of politics and give Donald Trump that positive net approval rating when he had pretty much a consistently negative one in term number one. As I said at the beginning, he's copying Frank Sinatra doing it my way.
Speaker 6: Wow, okay, we got to hit a quick break, do you I mean? Folks, this is deep. There have been more Democrats in the entire electorate than Republicans. So when he says it swung from being plus five democrats and now two just in the last two that's a seven point swing in the electorate. There are more Republicans now people calling themselves Republicans, and there are Democrats. Manfred Man's Earth Band went to number one on this day in nineteen seventy seven their version of Bruce Springsteen's song Blinded by the Light. James Golden slowly, keep you right here, don't go away, sweel and.
Speaker 10: Gatt Aerager, marry Goora real pleasing Steve Louis, and they pressed to the.
Speaker 3: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 7: James Golden known popularly as both Snarly.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 3: The year was two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: Is a thing.
Speaker 3: The family and it makes a fiery ring of.
Speaker 6: Johnny Cash upset by wilds are advertisers. I fell into way hemorrhoid relief product wanted to use.
Speaker 11: Fell into a burning ring.
Speaker 3: On fire this song.
Speaker 11: Down down and the flames lampire and it.
Speaker 3: Burns, burns burn.
Speaker 6: The family said, the ring of fire well, the idea was said. They have been backed by Merrill Kilgo, who co wrote this song with Johnny Cash his White June Caught of Cash. The Cash family, no, no, no, we are not going to let this song.
Speaker 3: Be demeaned.
Speaker 11: I went down, down, down, and the flames went fire.
Speaker 6: And having this song associated with somebody's hemorrhoid problems, ring.
Speaker 3: A ring of fires, taste hearts black hours, no way, so it didn't happen.
Speaker 11: I felt for you.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite Johnny Cat songs of all times.
Speaker 11: But the fire went wild. Yeah, fell into a burning ring of the fire. I went down, down, down, and the flames went fires, and a burns burns burns, the ring of fire, their ring a fire.
Speaker 3: James Golden, was you here?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 6: Let me just do this really quickly. I want to get to this lee Zelden thing. Yesterday I talked about what's going on in the UK and it is astounding.
Speaker 3: So we have some time right now. I want to play this now.
Speaker 6: When jd Vance was overseas, he's talking about what's going on in England. In the UK, this happened to happen. This is this event happened in Scotland, but it has also been reported in England. If people are standing outside silently praying to themselves, the police will stop you. Go ahead and listen. Cut nine. Here's what it sounded like. Similar what it sounded like both riches.
Speaker 3: Man is cutting aid to the world.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, that's cut nine from today. I'm sorry. We gotta do that. We gotta do this differently. Yesterday we had cut nine. Okay, British police and here they are.
Speaker 12: Are you protesting?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 12: Are you here to pray for the lives of honborn children.
Speaker 13: As I've mentioned one of your colleagues before. I think that's a little bit of a leading question. No, I'm not actually today.
Speaker 12: Can you actually be carried out elsewhere?
Speaker 14: I'm not doing any actions. I'm just simply thinking silently in my head.
Speaker 12: Okay, And why have you chosen these locations as.
Speaker 14: This is an abortion center. I'm praying for those who've been hurt by abortion.
Speaker 12: What I said before, Are you here to pray for the life of nborn children?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 14: So yeah, I said no, No, I'm praying for those who've been hurt by abortion. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 12: So are you where there's a properlic Space Protection Order in place here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: I don't know if you know, but I have actually been arrested twice. I've gone to court and been acquitted for allegedly my silent prayers. I've actually received an email from the police telling me I'm allowed.
Speaker 14: To be in this area.
Speaker 13: I don't know if you're familiar with that situation at all. So, yes, that's right, that's why I was arrested previously. So yes, I'm very much aware there's a PSPO in place.
Speaker 6: We can faded down. This is an exclusion area. You're not allowed to pray in an exclusion. Your prayers are excluded near and you can't think without us questioning you if you just stand there thinking to yourself silently, And this is what Jadvance was saying. Look, these are not consistent with European values where it used to be. And Democrats, of course, are ticked off Advance for bringing this up.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 6: What is happening in Europe is astoundingly horrible. We'll be back both of them these Russia, continues.
Speaker 7: James Golden, known popularly as Bostnarly.
Speaker 3: This is the rush Hour with James Golden Rush nineteen forty three.
Speaker 2: It's hard to settle down.
Speaker 3: Louke Christie is born.
Speaker 12: Every boy wants a girl.
Speaker 3: He cast trust on this day.
Speaker 6: This was his big number one hit, and lightning would strike again for lou Christie in nineteen sixty six, on this day, his birthday, he went to number one with his big single, Lightning Strikes, a doublehead of birthday and a number one on the same day years apart. Lou Christie Lightning striking again. James Golden Stairly with you.
Speaker 3: Both.
Speaker 6: Staly's rush Hour, all right, James Golden with you here, but certainly's rush hour. Now there's Jasmine Crockett is in the news. Thank goodness, these were posts. I don't have the audio, folks. Jasmine Crockett has criticized many of you in America Americans as callous and selfish. She said, this is a problem that Democrats have had. We've significantly underestimated how callous and selfish some people are. We, she says, of the Democrats, We've truly wanted to believe in the general goodness of humanity. The fact that people are okay with losing their jobs in healthcare, going into a Trump induced recession, not being safe militarily, medicinally, digitally, while flying, et cetera, all in hope that someone else will be hurt is wild. Actually it's downright satanic. But this is where we are in this country. So Jasmine Crockett believes many of you, apparently, who support the efforts to root out this bloated, overbloated government. The fact that people are losing their jobs, the fact that things are being turned over, means that you are selfish.
Speaker 3: You are satanic. This woman is calling you satanic.
Speaker 6: Because you are in favor of reforming a government that has been stealing your taxes, a portion of your taxes for decades.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Along with that, Chris Matthews relic from punditry, very popular pundit twenty years ago, Chris Matthews back on PMSNBC and listen to this.
Speaker 3: Violent sounding.
Speaker 6: Rhetoric he is using to describe what's happening with the Trump administration and Democrats.
Speaker 15: Well, there's a lot of rules out there about how to behave when you're losing. But you know, the big problem is that Trump came in this time, this second time, with a machine gun, and he fights soony shots. He said, first of all, the people that tried to kill Congress by attacking the US Congress from January sixth, I'm going to pardon them all to let you know where I stand.
Speaker 3: I'm with them. That was a pretty clear statement. I'm with them.
Speaker 15: Try to kill Ito not Article one. I'm not with the Congress. I'm not looking out for you guys. And when it came time for advising and sent which was a whole book written about and a whole it was a big issue the right of the Congress to say no to a cabinet appointment he said, you're not going to do that, because I'm going to shut you guys down, And he did so till Us and Cassidy. When nobody taught they shut down the Congress, he said, I'm the boss. He basically, let's see, I'm going to have one of my guys over there is going to say that Germany should go.
Speaker 5: To the right.
Speaker 3: Germany should move to the right.
Speaker 15: Now, there's an interesting foreign policy. I haven't seen that in the twentieth century. Certainly, go to the right. And that's what his vice president said, I want you to accept.
Speaker 9: The a f D.
Speaker 15: Join the right, put up with him, not only put up with them, tolerate and use them, bring them forth, go to the right, get to the right.
Speaker 3: You know, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 15: And then he treats little countries like Ukraine like they don't matter, Europe like it doesn't matter. He's the big boss and home and the big boss overseas, and nobody stands in his way. And I watched the Democrats and the media too. It's very hard to take on a firing squad. A lot of bullets come in your way all I mean, at you, and you've got to shoot back in all directions at the same time. Nobody in the Democratic Party can say Shumwer can't do it. He's a good leader. You know, Peluci was a fabulous leader. But the ability to take on all his shots at once, now that's interesting. You know, Peter Baker can do it in the New York Times. You know, he's one of the few people who can actually lead a news story and talk about everything that's going on and attack back. Why can't a Democratic leader stand up and say when I just said what I just said, this guy's taking down the Congress, He's taking down the rights of the American people. He's the big boss overseas and back here, the big Boss. Listen to him do what he says. Nobody's saying that. Chris Murphy's trying I keep winning. Who's going to stand up. Who's going to take his shot back at this guy?
Speaker 6: Who is going to take a shot at Donald Trump? Who's going to take a shot back at Donald Trump? Asked Chris Matthews on MSNBC. And yeah, he's the boss. He depressed, he get bossed. You know, that's what being the head of the party is. Chris is called the boss of the party. A party boss. You didn't complain when Obama was the party boss and all the Democrats marched lockstep. Those people were too fearful to even leak a story from inside the Obama White House.
Speaker 3: So shut the hell up.
Speaker 6: Really, I mean, you act like this is the first strong presidents have strength. That's what they are, strong presidents. Nothing new about it. He acting, He's the boss. He is the boss of the Republican Party. And what we're seeing is finally, finally, some discipline in the ranks for the most part, and we will see how long it lasts. But for the time being, there is some discipline in the Republican ranks. Thank goodness. That's what happens when you overwhelmingly win an election. Chris, It's not difficult. Okay, Now I'm looking here because I got so many other things I could do. This is, by the way, quick, quick, quick, quick aside, quick aside a play number two. This is the scarf lator Lady Deborah Burks. And this is still floating around on social media today. There's the reason I played. I'll tell you why, Yeah, just played.
Speaker 16: What we've done wrong in public health is we didn't explain that COVID vaccines were nothing like the childhood vaccines, and that the childhood vaccines, like many of the disease is you get it once, you don't get it again. And this is getting the children to have that disease without getting the deadly consequences. That is not what the COVID vaccine was designed to do. It wasn't prepresigned to forget against infection.
Speaker 6: Well well well, well, well, well well so the reason I'm playing that today as lots from the fact that you didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh we did a poor job.
Speaker 6: We didn't explain the covid vaccine wasn't like the vaccines, wasn't designed to prevent it. That's what you told us at the time, that people would when you would making people take it, Well, thatt'll prevent you from getting all of a sudden everything's changing too late. We remember what you said of this headline today, ladies and gentlemen, in the Daily Mail, Yale scientists link COVID vaccines to alarming new syndrome causing distinct biological changes to body what experts my friends from Yo University have discovered an alarming syndrome linked to the m R in a COVID vaccines. The previously unknown condition, which has been dubbed post vaccination syndrome, appears to cause brain fog, dizziness tended to you know tonight is the thing with your ears, the beginning of the ears, and exercise intolerance. Some sufferers show distinct biological changes, including differences in immune cells and the presence of coronavirus proteins in their bodies years after taking the shot. The condition also appears to reawaken a dormant virus in the body called epstein bar, which can cause flu like symptoms, swollen lymph nodes, and nerve issues. The final results the full results of this more study have not yet been published, and the old experts emphasize the results are still a work in progress.
Speaker 3: Why do you suppose they did that?
Speaker 6: Could it be that they're just waving this as a red flag out there, saying, hey, guys, vaccine makers, are you noticing what we got here? I'm suspicious of everything these days when it comes to this vaccine. So imagine that they didn't know? All right, I got some other stories real quick here. Let's see, I'll have to hold on to the Stephen Miller. They're arguing with him on CNN. But and so I'll hold the Stephen Miller stuff told tomorrow, but I gotta do this. This one to me one of the best stories of the day.
Speaker 3: Here it is three migrants beat the Trump administration in court. The next day they got deported. The future looked bright.
Speaker 6: For Lewis and Wao, prez Pada, Leonel Rivas Gonzalez and Abrahan who shoes Bodios. Last week, after being held in an immigration custody for over a year, facing the possibility of transfer to GETMO, the three men asked the federal court to intervene, warning they might have disappeared into the legal black hole of Guantanamo. Last Sunday, a federal judge in New Mexico handed downald surprise ruling. They blocked the Trump administration from sending them in to get MO, the first successful legal challenge to the policy since it was an active last month. But their victory was short lived. The very next day, the men were placed on the first deportation flight back to Venezuela in over a year. According to their lawyer, So they won a battle in court.
Speaker 3: No get MO for you? What did the Trump administration do? Find? No want to go to GETMO? Get out?
Speaker 6: You're going back the su casa. Oh I suppose Jasmine will think that's very mean, but oh well, I think there's some beauty in that beat him in court. But you're going home anyway. Oh man, you know whose birthday is to day? You know I love this man. The one the only American singer, songwriter, record producer, record executives Smokey Robinson. Happy birthday to the smoke vice president former Motown Records. Over fifty years in the business, four thousand songs to his songwriting credits, one of the only Smokey Robinson. Also today the birthday, same day, same year of Bobby Rodgers, who was the tenor with the Miracles. So we've got too from Smoking and Americas. Smoky himself and Bobby Rodgers. Happy birthday, heavenly birthday for Bobby Rogers. He passed away in twenty thirteen, seventy three years old. James Goldens. Thirdly, we're coming back with your telephone call, so don't go away.
Speaker 4: This is the rush Hour with James Golden. It's the rush Hour with James Golden, the pseudonym. Now your's James Golden.
Speaker 3: I remember where I was when I first heard about Seal and Herd. Seal. I was at two pen Plaza W A b C. Then at the time was at two pen Plaza.
Speaker 6: Paul Atte Pettitt, who was like the community UH Service director VP, said you.
Speaker 3: Got to hear this guy. She had his album had just come out, just come out that day or something. I listened to Seal blew my mind and still does. His name.
Speaker 6: His name is Henry Samuel. He's better known as Seal. Nineteen ninety one, this went to number two. It was just the start. The music from Seal has just been amazing over the years. What a great artist and great producers by the way, work with him and engineers.
Speaker 3: Seal. We get a little.
Speaker 4: James Golden Ak A bos Nerdly presents Rabbit Falls.
Speaker 6: Let's start with Bob and a Yonkers. Bob, how are you this afternoon?
Speaker 17: Okay, first time call. Listen you have an infrectious laugh.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 17: Trump is such a great leader that I'm already feeling. Said that the guy can't run an additional four years. I said, maybe the guy could run for vice president, but he tested leader. He'll probably they would do it.
Speaker 6: It's just a thought, just that he can't run for vice president because it would he be disqualified and the same reasons he can't not run for president for a third term. Vice presidency assumes that you would become president if something happened to the sitting president, and that would that just that clause would disqualify him from that. But it's a wonderful thought. Thank you, Sandra in New Jersey. You're up next?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: Oh good, James, I just talking to you. I want you to say that I want Baron Trump, young Baron Trump, to have a good experience at NYU and some young lady. She didn't. She probably made a mistake. She called him odd. She has a position in the Republican Club, I believe, and I think that I'd like to see Darreon Trump encouraged that she gets her job back, and I would like to see her, maybe in her own style, apologize to him.
Speaker 6: And I look, I saw this story. I'm sorry. I didn't see that the girls take anything wrong. All she said he's kind of an odd duck. He just he just goes to class and goes home. Now, she didn't say anything mean about him. Say someone is a little odd, isn't mean He's just an Okay, he's a loner.
Speaker 3: He goes to school, he.
Speaker 6: Doesn't interact with his classmates much, doesn't hang out. He goes to school, does his work, goes home. I think the girl should have even had to resign over it. It was a nothing burger.
Speaker 5: No, I agree with you, but I'd like to see this become of friendship. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Unusual what, Well, I'll leave that alone. I'm not going to get involved with the love lives of.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, friend to a nice young man. Yeah, that really works out. Well.
Speaker 6: I remember girls always wanted to be friends. Don't you remember that, Rich, back in the days before you were married, when girls wanted to be your friend.
Speaker 3: How did that work out?
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you? Oh man, we gotta go. I'm so sorry Jack, when we gotta leave anyway. May God bless Yeah, friends, Let's be friends. Let's be friends. Yeah, and then you say, stupidly most guys say, oh yeah, okay, and the entire time, let's be friends. May God bless and protect you and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, loving gratitude, and my friends. You're being here with me, allowing me to be with you. God willing. We are back tomorrow for the Thursday edition of Both Neurdlies Rest Hour, and I'll look forward to it.
Speaker 3: Until then, my friends, I bid you, I do Bye.