Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to another episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. New shades today. Where did you get it? You got a big old smudge, big old smudge on there before we went, big old smudge over there. It is Friday, May thirtieth here at the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker. We got a final table set in the five K no limit Hold them. That is the first live stream of the summer coming to you on Saturday. We got Helm Youth recording is two hundred and fifteenth WSOP cash. We got a little fun between Nick Schulman and Martin Cabrel. We check in with Jeremy Becker, and of course we'll hit on all the various events that happened around the Horseshoe and around Paris here on the Loss Vegas Strip. First and foremost, do want to remind you guys about play poker Go. It is the home of free online poker. It is authentic, it is real, It is thrilling, it is entertaining. It is everything that you want and it doesn't cost you a damn dime. Quick casual games, action pack tournaments, They even got Sit and goes, and I think they're working on a special new twist to the Sit and gos that is going to be announced any day now. So check it out. Play PokerGO dot com. It is available on web, on iOS, on Android, so you guys can deal yourself in across all of your different devices. I got in there earlier today and splashed around a little bit. If you see the name Brasco, br Asco, that's me, try and stack me, but please don't. I'm sure I will try and run you over and then you are tram stop. Yeah, you can get in there and battle with Tim as well. So let's play PokerGO dot com. It's always fun, it's always free. Before we get into talking about the poker stuff, I gotta bring something up. Okay, So I'm at Costco the other day and this is gonna be you know, a little bit of magic I think from producer Rich. So I took a photo and I'll share it and hopefully on the video it comes up like right about now. Basically, I'm at Costco and I'm getting gas and there's a guy on the other side and he's in a Mercedes. He's ushering another Mercedes behind him to get really really really close to his bumper. Okay, I look over, he's basically taking it. Must have been like him and either his wife or his girlfriend or whoever. But he has both of their cards using the same pump, so he like took the he took the the gas line out of one and put it into the other one when he was done. Okay, it was just very weird. I've never seen that move before. I'm not sure if it's a fish move or a pro move. I'm guessing it's more pro than fish.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's definitely fish.
Speaker 1: Why because if let's say, let's say he went to like, okay here, in the worst case, you drive to Costco to fill up a car, then you go home, you get your wife's car, you drive back to Costco, you fill it up. Okay, that's number one. That takes two trips. That's ridiculous. Or if you both were to go, you take you you use two different pumps, let's say simultaneously, right, so it still saves the time. Yes, but now you're doing two different like credit card transactions, right, Okay, well this is he just used one transaction. He pulled them up really close. It didn't take up any other space, but it was very indominantly.
Speaker 2: He could have filled him up, moved his car forward, then filled the next cop so one credit card transaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that would involve, like you know, getting in one car, moving and getting in the other car. He was just standing outside. He basically went from this car to that car, boom boom, and then they both drove a.
Speaker 2: Website hitting the car.
Speaker 1: So this was very interesting. Never seen before by me. I frequent costco quite a bit for gas in multiple different states. Never seen that one before, Never seen that one at all. It was extremely interesting. I'm gonna go with pro Move versus Fish Move on that one. You said you have a special edition of a community community cards. Yeah, you texted family Family.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Look, do we have a jingle for that, Yeah, we do. So he should play it now. He should play it now. But what do we do when he plays it?
Speaker 2: We dance?
Speaker 1: No, we're not going to dance, all right, just play the music, rich, do some some graphic stuff, and we'll come back and talk about whatever Tim's got to talk about.
Speaker 4: Attention, attention, Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to the Poker Radio audience near and far. It is now time for a brand spanking, spiffy and new shout out to some of our most loyal listeners who likely got a bit too lucky on the way to the spotlight. You're listening to the number one poker show in the land, and it's time for a new edition of the Poker Gold Podcast Community cards.
Speaker 1: All right, sir, what do you got for me?
Speaker 2: Walking down the hallways today? And I want to just give a shout out to Alex, local uber driver here in Las Vegas. He is an avid listener to the podcast. He says he listens to a while he's driving.
Speaker 1: Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while he's driving around, I saw another guy on the rail of the five K come over. He's wearing the edition one of the Poker Podcast hat and he comes up. He goes, hey, I just want to say hello. You know, how about you got some hats this year. I've got both the other ones. I'm like coming soon, you know, say tune how long you're be in town for He's like only tool. Wednesday fingers Crossed had another couple of people shout out to me as I was walking the hallways, say hey, love the pod. You know big fans keep it up ce so you know, to work.
Speaker 1: Should put us on the led wall over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyone out there, if you're here at the Horseshow of Paris, Las Vegas, he don't be afraid to come say hello. Hopefully soon we'll have some special attire that weekend, you know, put on our heads to check out to you guys, let's go. But otherwise, yeah, don't be afraid to say hello, even if we look busy. We'll happily shake your hand and to change some words and go from there. But yeah, I just wanted to shout out those few guys.
Speaker 1: It's something today, sweet party, all right, So let's get into the poker stuff. The final table is set in the five thousand dollars no limit Texas hold them five left from a field of six hundred and ninety three. There is five hundred and eighty two thousand dollars up top. The final five players are guaranteed one hundred and thirty seven thousand dollars. It will be live streaming on poker Go on Saturday starting at five pm Local time, eight pm Eastern time, five pm Pacific time. Jeff Platt and Brent Hanks are going to be on the call. We got Natalie Body doing the sideline reporting. It is Christian Roberts as the big chip leader, actually not that big. He's got a little over ten million. Antonio Galliana's got eight point four million, Renji Mao aka Ricky Moo six point seven million, Guy Tan Balur has five point one million, and Frederick Normand has four point six million. We lost Uri Rickenstein our guy in sixth place a couple of unfortunate events. First, Ricky Mao doubled through him. Ricky Mao's ace eight off versus our Guy URI's pocket five's hitting ace on the turn I believe it was. And then he ran a big bluff against Antonio Galliana, and Antonio made a really big call. Tanked for a while on the river on King Queen ten with two spades eight on the turn four on the river, Uri went raise, pre flop, bet bet jam, I mean effectively a jam. He left one twenty five k chip behind on the river. He had Jack ten of diamonds. Antonio had King nine tanked for a couple of minutes on the end and ultimately called it off and did so correctly. So and then on the next hand Hurry went out in sixth place, but still a very solid run early on for URI and he's got one one hundred and five hundred and ten thousand dollars something like that as a payout show, We're gonna hear plenty plenty more from him, and that would be great news because he is on our twenty five K fantasy squad. Christian Roberts is a w SP Gold bracelet winner. He won one online in twenty twenty three. Ricky Mao and Antonio Galliana are also gold bracelet winners. Galliana he won one. I can't remember. It was last year of the year before here. He had a crazy hand and it was like they like went back and forth raising or something. He had like seven high or something like that. I can't I can't remember exactly what that happened, but something along those lines. This event will be fun. They are very very deep overall. What's the average stack? I know for most of the day they were like seventy big blinds average, eighty big blinds average. It was ridiculous. Even kind of right before things ended, they were right around fifty big blinds DP, which I believe that's still held. I'm not sure the blinds went up it should be a I guess a fairly long day tomorrow. So if you're a Jeff Platt and Brent Hanks, I would I would plan to be here a while, you know, five, six, seven, maybe eight hours, I don't know. Right out of the bat, you're gonna have about a fifty five thousand dollars pay jump or so, and the money only goes up from there all the way to the five hundred and eighty two thousand dollars first place probably, So that's going to be dope. If you guys tune in, you'll be able to see the revamped, slash upgraded set that we got going on. It's very very cool out there, So yeah, come check us out on pokergroat dot com on Saturday eight pm Eastern Time five pm specific ten. Another five K took place today or is still taking place today. The five K PLO tournament. Big news there early on. So they make it into the money and lo and behold you look over and it's the legendary Phil Hellmuth getting his two hundred and fifteenth WSOP cash. That is a heck of a lot of cashes. He finished in one hundred and third place the field size was seven hundred and fifty seven entries. How many are they down to now?
Speaker 2: Sixteen?
Speaker 1: When I was just OK, so they're playing down. I mean, they're probably gonna get as close to a final table as they can, probably play a set amount of levels whatever it is, and then they'll come back and finish that thing out tomorrow. But Hellmuth his first cash of the twenty twenty five WSP, so he got got that out of the way again, his two hundred and fifteenth WSP cash overall. He was busted shortly after he made the money by Luis Velador, and that was that for the poker brats. As things are going over there, fourt.
Speaker 2: A players left, okay, Aaron member was saying, the chip leader five point six million, Brell second in chips five point two million, Christa Macy Stillion, Ryan Race is one of the short stacks. Noel Rodriguez is up there, just as Anthony Who and Chatta Ausledge. So yeah, fourteen left as of right now.
Speaker 1: I popped over there a bit throughout the day. It very much was the Martin Cabrell Show. He was doing Martin Cabrell things the whole time. It was absolutely wild. It was absolutely crazy. The guy does not shut up. And he's definitely one of those players where once he senses something and picks up on something, he's like, keeps going, keeps going, keeps going. And in his case, you know, he likes to needle, he likes to chat, he likes to take a lot of time, anything that he feels like is annoying the other players at the table. Once he realizes that it is annoying you, he's only gonna do it. That was thousand times more.
Speaker 2: Yep. Right.
Speaker 1: He was at Nick Shulman's table for a while, and there was a pretty funny situation early on between Shulman and Cabrel on the river of a board that was Queen Queen five four jack, it was Queen of Spades, Queen of Diamonds, five of diamonds, four of spades, Jack of clubs. Shulman raised all in. I believe he was all in for right around three hundred and forty thousand, maybe three forty five. Can't remember the amount exactly, but it was right in that neighborhood. After Cabrel bet one hundred and forty thousand. You know, Cobrell's tanking forever. All this sort of stuff. Eventually he gets the clock called on him by I think Sean Deep maybe somebody else, but anyway, he gets the clock called on him, he ends up timing out, so his hand is dead. So his hand gets killed. Shulman tables the ace jack five four, so again the board was Queen Queen five four jack. So Shulman blocking all of the full houses there with the ace five for the jackfive four, specifically because he's got three pair on the board. There's already Queen's out there, so he was blocking the full house quite nicely. Shulman makes a joke saying, no round of applause, And you know, Martin is normally chatty. I'm reading off the report from pokernews dot com and Martin is like always usually saying something, but he's for whatever reason silent. I mean, obviously one of the most legendary players in the game, one of the coolest cats around. Nick Schulman just bluffed him and showed and then asked for a round of applause, and then Shulman hits him with, say my name Martin. I mean, if this guy could not get any cooler, this is simply incredible.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine we need to say my name Martin's.
Speaker 1: I mean, we really do. We'd like we need to print them tomorrow. Yeah, say my name Martin. I mean that would just be absolutely freaking incredible. There needs to be say my name Martin shirts printed a SAP. But Shulman is now out, Martin is still in, So the Martin Cabrell show rolls on. The guy is absolutely out of his mind over there. You said they're down to what fourteen fourteen? Yeah, okay, what's the first place in that one? Six sums by six? I'll say six forty. I'll let you look that up. Oh, six hundred and twenty thousand. Close, close enough. Moving on, let's do a check in with Jeremy Becker. How about that? Okay, Antonio our photographer who is no longer here, but you know, we were trying to find Jeremi Becker at some point early on in the summer. I just want to check in with him. Jeremy is absolutely wild, just a true character of the game, and we wanted to get him on camera. So we happened to see him on dinner break of The Mystery Millions, which at least at the time he was doing very well. I think. He said he had around seven hundred K, and we basically ambushed him. He came out of the bathroom, I said, Antonio, put the camera on. I asked him some questions. Let's go, and here's that right now.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred thousand could be gone quick, miss fucking buddy, we're just starting. You're trying to tilt me right now. It's been We've been in the mystery, been playing the Mystery bound. He's gonna try to get it done here. We got two guys that might not come to North America, but the other six were positive. We got uh who we got? We got someone deep right now. I gotta eat something. It's dinner break. We got somebody deep in something now I gotta think of who it is. No, he's out. We got Marta Rosien and twenty five K heads up, who nobody thought was coming this early. It's absolutely fucked on the bubble in the five K because Danny Sepiel Shocker gets it in dead on the bubble, bangs the two outer and then my guy gets fucked to the bubble and not get any points. But hey, he might win the bracelet in the heads up.
Speaker 1: So let's go.
Speaker 3: We're confident you want to side bet? All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: That was Jeremy Becker, And yes I did decline a side bet on video, mister Jeremy Becker.
Speaker 2: So his team is pretty bad. I think you should have taken it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, the thing is is, I don't know why I just defaulted to my I don't do side bets in this thing, because I should have done it for two reasons. One, his team is awful, okay. Two he had just said we have two people that might not come. Okay, that's another reason why. Three at the time, I know I have three in the in the five K, we have Nico Milgram in the stud I'm like, I should have done it. I don't. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I just I frozen in the moment. Man, what do you want me to say? I absolutely frozen in the moment, but the presser got to me and I just I couldn't make the shot. You know, what do you want me to do? So it is what it is. Let's just quickly check in on the numbers for that EVENTUS today was a freaking huge field in that tournament. Today got five thousand, three hundred and fourteen which is that's more than Remember I was doing it, like, what was it? It was like one B this year was one A last year. That's what I was kind of like lining up. H. So this year's one D compared to last year's one C. It's a head. Okay, it's a head. So they need in order to reach last year's number of eighteen thousand, four hundred and nine, they're gonna need six nine hundred and thirty eight on Day one E, which is on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 1: Now, last year, on the final starting flight, they got seven thousand, six hundred and nine. I think they're gonna blow that out of the water. I think they're probably gonna get eight thousand, maybe like eighty two eighty three, something like that. I can only imagine how big this thing's gonna be. They're probably gonna be pushing relatively close to twenty thousand total entries, which is just absolutely freaking wild. But you know, that is the power of adding a starting flight. But still I also think that overall, you know, when you get these big, huge, no limit fields, you know you always hear things about the lines or the late redge weight, or the fact that everyone's got to play ten handed. You know, I haven't heard any of that other than that first day, you know, kind of like Monday, which was Memorial Day, and then also leading a bit into Tuesday about the line situation which had to do with getting verified, not not registering for the tournament, but getting verified with the app and everything. But after that it seems like it's really been pretty smooth sailing. I haven't heard anything about playing ten handed, you know, I haven't heard anything about any like late REDG problems or anything like that. You know, you just basically bust, you click the thing in the app, You're good to go. So I guess kudos to WSP for that one, for you know, this whole app working for a pretty monumental field. Now I probably say that it might break tomorrow, but so far it's been all all good, which I think is a cool Still haven't though the text is still too big. It just needs to get a little bit smaller.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's definitely making things flow much nicer so which is very very cool to see. And I'm assuming that as things pick up over the summer, it's it's just going to be even more beneficial to the players as they're blasting all these these different tournaments all over the place. You said, Jamie Becker's got six hundred and fifty seven K. I'll tell you that he had that same amount like an hour and a half ago. So hasn't fully been updated. But you know, hopefully he's still in there. But we'll see, well, we'll try and update things as we go. I mean again, Jeremy's just absolutely wild, so maybe we'll just get him on camera a few more times as we go. Twenty five K heads up, sixty four entries who were like the note, who were I heard Daniel Nigranny unreached?
Speaker 2: He did why he made day two of the five kp.
Speaker 1: Lot so he can't multitask or multi tap.
Speaker 2: You know, one's in powis, ones in horses shoot doesn't make it a little difficult. So yeah, he took that decision to Enridge and played just the five K. Didn't last too long in that but.
Speaker 1: Bo wait what okay, yeah, never mind, go ahead, yeah, but yeah, down a sixteen right now on the bubble. On the bubble we got so here are the matches. I wrote these things down. We got Patrick Leonard versus Martin Zemani. We got Mike she versus Matthew Wantman, and then the winner at least, as I understand, the winner of those two matches will play each other. You got Archer march Rosian versus Kevin Rabbitschow. I loved how in the Jeremy Becker video, by the way, he's like, we got arter deep, bro, He's not, He's not even the money it does not kind as deep, Like I don't know, like is this your first tournament? Like, I'm sorry, Archer Marchin Rosin versus Kevin rabbit Chow. I mean, that's just an absolute superstar battle right there. Chance Cornieth versus Killian des Noos. I've never heard of Killian, so I'll have to familiarize myself with him. Brandon Brown versus Alexey Boika, Jal Vieira versus Harvey Castro. So it's gonna be the March Rosian, Rabbit Chow, Corneth and Desno's. The two winners will play each other, and then the winners between Brown and Boyka and the winner of Vieira and Castro will play each other. Pretty impressive, by the way, from Harvey Castro. He did very well down in Florida in the heads of event that they had down there for one of the seminal tournaments. I can't remember if he was first or second, but either way, Harvey Castro is starting to really make a name for himself and he's very young still too. And then the final kind of grouping. Here you got Thomas Aischen versus Alex Foxen, and then the winner of that one will play the winner of David Chen versus Richard Green. Shout out, David Chen, do it for the kids. Let's go five hundred thousand dollars first play surprise. As Tim mentioned, the first match tomorrow will be the bubble match for everyone. The top eight pay, so if you win your first match tomorrow, you're in the money. Eighty six thousand dollars is the min cash, so that's a big one. Five hundred k up top seven card stud the old fifteen one hundred dollars seven card stud that had three hundred and seventy seven entries, which was a slight dip from last year. Miss Tim and I talked about yesterday. There are nine players remaining at the time of recording. First place is almost one hundred and seven thousand dollars. Yuri Merivida is the chip leader. He actually busted our boy Nico Milgram in eleventh place. We got Dan High Miller is still in. We got Greg Mueller is still in. We got David Bach guns back. He is slinging the guns I have seen.
Speaker 2: He's hat a Yoshi hat and the tag still on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean he's a ball.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the thing that's in now the cool kids.
Speaker 1: Gunslinger does what gunslinger wants. True, Okay, he has nineteen different trinkets on the table, fifteen water bottles, seventeen sea cushions. I mean, it's just absolutely outregious. So that's who's all still in in the fifteen hundred dollars seven cards. So then we have the fifteen hundred dollars Dealer's Choice, which attracted five hundred and ninety seven entries, which is a nice uptick.
Speaker 2: Don't we say it was going to be around four hundred. Both of you made yesterday very far we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but whatever, Yeah, we're gonna be off. We can't always expect to be right. Yeah, five hundred and ninety seven entries in the fifteen hundred dollars Dealer's Choice. That's up from last year's five hundred and thirty. This is actually you know again we talked about this yesterday twenty twenty two, this event had four thirty, then in twenty twenty three it had four to fifty six. Then last year five thirty. So it was that nice trend. Well that trend continues because we got five ninety seven this time, so a nice little four year run for the fifteen hundred dollars Dealer's choice. What's going on in that tournament? Can you can you tell me?
Speaker 2: Twodred eleven players remaining ninety are in the morning, Chip Leads, Ryan Honig, Matthew Shreiver, Kyle Lowman on rest corn justin. We should have we.
Speaker 1: Should have drafted the corn the cornster. We should have drafted the cornster. All right, Now, what do we got tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Is the only event that is starting tomorrow. You don't often see that at the World Series PU just one event starting, you know why, Well, we've got a big flight of the Mister Million exactly.
Speaker 1: We've got to get in the Mystery Baby.
Speaker 2: We basically just have that. We have I think we have that first online bracelet events starting tomorrow as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't pay attention to that. I mean, it's just it's too I mean, okay, I'm actually I'm interested in one thing about them. Can we get the results right away instead of waiting four days? Like you know? So let's that's kind of what I'm interested about there. And and now, I mean listen, everything here in the live realm has been extremely streamlined, right, so are we are we also going to see that passed through to the online stuff? I mean tbd, but you know it would it would be great if we could have that happen. So yeah, I think that's all we got, short and sweet baby. Yeah, I mean, oh, we have a winner. We should talk about the winner.
Speaker 2: We should do that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean he just won, like just ten minutes ago. David Schmuel. Schmuel, I probably can completely butcher that name. I bel oh he's from the United States. I thought he h had a lot of like French people that were sweating in but whatever, I'm just butchering everything. So David Schmuel beat a field of nine hundred and ten entries in the ten thousand dollars Omha High Low Tournament, winning a little bit over two hundred and five thousand dollars. He topped Joe Ford in heads up play Ford taking one hundred and thirty six thousand dollars. I mean, no, like true notables like what made the final table.
Speaker 2: Patrick Stacey's played the PGT Mikes same series, so he uh and the PJT PLO series I believe. But Chris Fitch falling just short of the found title tenth place. We obviously touched on Clyde Gaskins yesterday finishing what happened to Clyde? Things just didn't go his way. He busted that in twenty second. Matt graypent Thine busted today fourteenth.
Speaker 1: Do you think I got a little bit like cocky? You think he got too much ahead of him, So sometimes you think sticking a can in his face?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that might be it.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you ruined it, so we can't. We can't say Poker Girl podcast run good because you're not right now. I mean, you better make sure Jeremy's still in the tournament because he might be coming for us too. He might be coming for us, so I've already denied his h his side bed, so you know this would only be icing on the cake as it pertains to Jeremy Becker so ten k Omaha High Low. I saw earlier that Eric Wasterson was already registered. There were two people registered, one was Eric Wasterson, so we got we got that. That'll of course bring out all the big guns and the mystery millions will be running. That one's going to be absolutely massive, I mean, but most importantly we got the first stream. Yeah on Poker Girl Baby, So let's go the five K Nolan hold him again. That's got five hundred eighty two thousand dollars up top. Do we have a code word? No, we still got the same one, which is snack A snack attack is the code word the descriptions for the contest or sorry, the link for the contest is in the descriptions. Whether you are watching on YouTube, whether you are listening wherever you listen to your podcast, just check out the description. If you don't know where to go to enter that code word again, it is snack attack all one word, right. Yeah, I'm excited to get the streaming started. You know, it almost feels like, you know, it's always it's always a slow lead in for the World Trees of Poker, but I do feel like, you know, today we're like we're on the we're on the cusp of like you know, boom, we're here because once those cameras turn on, like that's that's it. So I'm looking forward to the first dream. I'm gonna be watching as much as possible. I know you and I will obviously be here kind of running around. So we got that coming up. What else we I know? On Sunday we have the semi finals and the final of the twenty five K Heads Up yours truly will be doing a commentary alongside Tristan Wade. What else do we have on the schedule? What's after that?
Speaker 2: Monday? The Big One?
Speaker 1: What's what's the Big one?
Speaker 2: Mystery?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, heck yeah, heck yeah. That one's dope Mystery millions, which is just a freaking ridiculously big field. I just I don't know how they do it. So we got that and then pretty.
Speaker 2: A Mystery Bounty, double mysteries back to back?
Speaker 1: Really what what's what's Oh sweet? That's the one helped me one right? No he won the super Bounty, Yeah, the Mystery Bounty. Who won that last year?
Speaker 2: That was the Australian guy, Malcolm Chraina.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, he won the Mystery Millions. Yeah, no, who won the.
Speaker 2: Ten kha Wasn't that Claude?
Speaker 1: Was that Claude? I know Claude won a ten k bounty. I just don't know if it was the Mystery Bounty or not.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't remember they, I get everything's blurs in my brain. Starting tomorrow, pretty much throughout the rest of the series will be just about daily. There will only be two days off from streaming. I think it's Sunday, June fifteenth will be one day, and then obviously the day off during the WSFP when they reach the final table. Those are the only two days off from poker ro What's up?
Speaker 2: Matthew Lambresh won the ten k bownty one million and eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Do we know in that tournament what the biggest bounty is?
Speaker 2: I don't think they set one because it's obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I'm saying, do you know, do you remember like last year what he what he want, like what the biggest one was? I don't, man, I don't. I don't recall. Obviously, with the Mystery Millions, you know, they obviously make a huge, huge deal of it. You know, you can win a million dollars and when that happens on Sunday, which will be well, it's not guaranteed to happen on Sunday, but it'll likely happen on Sunday. Of course that that million dollar bounty could go all the way through to the final table. But I do think that they should do one of those hold the big bounty to the final table, like what you set up for the the PGT one for the PLO series. I do think that that's really cool. I also do kind of like the way that Triton does it. I mean, obviously yeah, but you can't do you obviously can't do that when there's like seventeen thousand people pulling a bounty slip, right, you can't just have them all come at the end. So that's fine. I do think it would be funny if I wonder if they're going to do it through the app.
Speaker 2: First of all, the probably do you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna like just press And then also it would be funny if if you did have everyone wait to the end and then literally it just revealed on everyone's phone at the exact same time.
Speaker 2: I like that one better because.
Speaker 1: Then you'd have some people be like, oh, like they get you know what somebody but whatever. So yeah, I don't think we know what the biggest one was. I'm gonna say so first place was a million. I I'll say four under k was the biggest one. But I have no idea. Let's just make it short and sweet. We'll get out of here. I'm assuming tomorrow we'll have plenty more to talk about with the first stream happening. It's also going to be interesting to see who makes it into the final four of the twenty five k heads up, so I'm really pumped for that. And then I really want to see where this mystery bounty or sorry, mystery millions ends up. Another thing quickly that just popped in my mind yesterday you brought up you know, they should have like heads up week. They should just have bounty week, just like yeah, like all the all the different bounties, you can put them all on the kind of the same week. All right, Cool, that's gonna do it for us. We'll just we'll just get on out of here. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peters, and we will talk to you guys next time you.
Speaker 2: Jenny expressed