Speaker 1: Chintago shows the good, the bad, and the ugas the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast scene we called humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one on one one JR. Orlando's rock station. Here's some some good news to share with you. Remember you could win one thousand dollars this morning with us, and then twelve additional chances still to come after that today on JRR. To rock the bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your chance to rock the bank first time right around nine oh five. We will remind you when we get close.
Speaker 2: All right, let's run through the bad stack. Tell naughty ones first.
Speaker 4: Tell me that wouldn't be cool. Start your weekend winning one thousand dollars on JR.
Speaker 2: I wish I could, wish I could. To savon Chante Tyler, the one woman accused of opening fire on Lauren Martin during a violent altercation stream live on Facebook in Sandford earlier in the week.
Speaker 4: M hm, so just wonderful as poor family members losing there, you know, love blood. I just saw them interviewed earlier in the week when we were sitting in here.
Speaker 2: I'm like man tragedy on Tuesday morning, as two elderly election day workers on the way to work there shift at a polling place in rural Missouri. What happened Their vehicle was overtopped when a creek overflowed and swept their vehicle off the road. The couple had been married for over fifty years. They were later found dead, clinging to a tree into each other.
Speaker 3: Oh, and they're cool enough to give their time. Chuck and Kathy Baldwin Chuck and Kathy to volunteer their time at those poles.
Speaker 2: Flash flood that they got caught up in. We got a Belusia County man. It was attacked by two people after being lured to the lured to the beach by a woman tempting him with sex. Deputies have arrested eighteen year old Alana Cagele and another individual named Wayne Streeter. They seem to have been working in cahoots. A couple of dirt bags saw them up there this morning. This guy to the beach and then they attacked him with the hatchets attack. It was a hatchet yeah, yeah, yeah, here welcome machete attack in Palm Bay last night. The individual for that is apparently on the run. Struck multiple people with stab wounds machete attack in Pombay. That's great, right again.
Speaker 3: Hopefully they'll put in that BMX and skate park so that bodies aren't thrown out there at the compound.
Speaker 2: I don't attack this has anything to do with the compound. It doesn't, but it probably would have ended up there. Some sad news Kirk herb Street's dog Ben. Those of you who follow college and pro football know that Ben has been a constant companion on the road to herb Street, traveling across the country with him to various destinations for college game day. As for Thursday Night Football, he was on two day or two weeks ago cancer diagnosis and went downhill very very quickly. All of his organs were failing, and he said there was nothing we could do. We had to let him go. Yeah. So more on that on our jr. Facebook page. If you haven't seen Bed then was a cool dog. Oh no, hey, he definitely was. Sorry, Kirk Man, that stinks. A couple of good news items to share here before mister good News Network takes over with his pals police officer in southern California being hailed as a hero after saving a kid from an oncoming train. His mom's suv got stuck on the tracks. She was desperately trying to get her two kids out before the train hit. The deputy had come up behind her and stopped, saw what was going on, got out of his car, got up there and helped her scoop up one of the kids. Just four seconds before the train obliterated the suv. Mom got the other kid out with less than a second to spare. Everybody was okay, Thank the Lord, Well done all, Deputy Michael Castanada, and well done mom as well. Mom and the deputy. Cool. We have a good bad combos story here out of Brevard County. Some scumbag through a kitten tied in a bag into a canal to drowned. A dog walker luckily saw what happened and rescued the kitten, got it with the kitten Angel rescue folks and have been nursing the kitten that's been nicknamed Lucky back to health. It was a Lucky kitten. Little boy in England is going viral after surviving his fourth open heart surgery. His parents posted a video of him an hour after we woke up. He's in the hospital singing Elton John's I'm still standing. Good for you, little buddy. Yeah, for open heart surgeries as a youngster.
Speaker 3: That's it's so tough. It's kind of like what we were talking about with Matt. Matt Hefey from a trivia master.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about that benefit tonight at full sale Live Metal and Honey, ten Bucks.
Speaker 3: Ten skitch in Barbecue. They have his barbecue companies out there. Full sale Live Tonight. Money started at six and all proceeds go to charity. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go to the Good News Network. Can we are you just going there now? As your computer working? Any snaff foods that are done? Oh? Look at this, No, it's working.
Speaker 3: We have a man that is overwhelmed with a motion pat overwhelmed trying color.
Speaker 2: Blind glasses for the first time.
Speaker 3: It says, my god, this is amazing quote unquote, and it's him looking through colorblind glasses. I mean, think about it, Patty. If you're colorblind, you take it for granted.
Speaker 2: Silly you.
Speaker 3: If you looked up at the sky and you've never seen a blue sky, it always looks like Seattle. Wherever you are. If you're colorblind, it's just black and white. You know, Seattle has some more nice days than anyway. Whatever, you know what I'm talking about? I over there somewhere. Uh that really?
Speaker 2: K bosh? Why is every car pink? What? Color blind stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We go color blind comedy for like ten minutes. Okay, we have Britain's color blind comics.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, we make fun of everyone. You know, wait, you might be onto something there, guys, including.
Speaker 3: Ourselves exactly, we first and foremost make fun of ourselves. Britain celebrates the birth of baby Bongo antelope. With fewer than one hundred left on the earth, less than one hundred of these things, and Britain celebrated the birth one lois a bungo. It looks like a deer mixed with antelope and an Oh yeah, analy it says baby bongo on antelope.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Life savings. This entire small town lost their their life savings to a crypto scam. Thanks to the FB, it was recovered. Well done, FBI Powell. That's three other letters, FBI, FBI pow. This guy a sunken class ring was returned to this Canadian fella. He lost it back in nineteen seventy seven off the Barbados coast. It's his class ring. Pat we're talking seventy ninety oh seven, so we're talking almost fifty years later. He got his class ring.
Speaker 2: I sold mine at one of those hotel by your gold and Silver deals. Did you really would never wear that? No, of course, after like two years after I.
Speaker 3: Graduated, sell it at a basically clamorized pawnshop.
Speaker 2: That's what I did, tough man for two years. Now, I get it.
Speaker 3: You get a lot ramo with that. I never had one. I didn't even know what that is. It's too long of a headline.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: A ninety five year old pick go ball player dominates the courts.
Speaker 2: She said, quote, I keep moving pow ninety.
Speaker 3: Five years old. She's whooping ass of the pickleball courts. That's like dyl pickle style. And then a late Halloween story Like a pickle he's kind of a She's holding two great grandkids in her hands. That's pretty cool. Those are pickleball hands. So it'll be careful to lady. Kids leave Halloween candy on the doorsteps. Seeing signs of sons hospitalization, family overwhelmed by kindness these they knew that the kid was in the hospital.
Speaker 2: If you're new to this segment, he just rips these headlines off of this website he found and then tries to just it's all good news. Just guestimate what the story's about. It's all good news and old poopoo on it. The kid's in the hospital. They knew it.
Speaker 3: They went and trigger or treated and left Halloween candy there for him. So when he gets out of said hospital, and I guess we'll close with this. We always like closing with a happy animal story. A blackfooted ferret was cloned to add diversity.
Speaker 2: It just gave birth to two new kits.
Speaker 3: I guess that's a baby blackfooted ferret, but uh, it was.
Speaker 2: It was cloned. They can all hang out with the bongo antelope.
Speaker 3: Yeah they could, but they get along the SKUs friendly anyway. So they cloned a blackfooted ferret for diversity so they can go blackfoot ferrets matter.
Speaker 2: Wow. Jesus Scott Hoper, b.
Speaker 3: Linchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app
Speaker 2: From the Bogan Munson