Speaker 1: All right, you guys, listen.
Speaker 2: Do you have any weird rules that you've made up yourself, maybe when you were younger, but you still kind of follow that rule. In fact, if you do have one text us at seven three, seven threes or all one ninety six hundred, maybe a few of ours will inspire your thoughts and you can tell us what they are. One that I do. I've done this since I was little. It started when I was eating lucky charms.
Speaker 1: Oh, lucky charms are so good.
Speaker 2: I always made sure the last bite marshmellow.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did that too, now that I think about it, Yes, now.
Speaker 2: As a big sandy, I still do that with my food, like if I if I mean, let's say I'm eating uh, just like roast and potatoes, right, and I love the roast.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure my last bites a.
Speaker 2: H absolutely, And I always try to have a little bit of whatever I'm having to drink with my meal.
Speaker 3: Always have a left, have a little left. You don't eat cereal anymore, do you. I probably have not eaten a bowl of cereal.
Speaker 1: And forty years. I don't know why you do that to your song because it's for children. It's not for children. Terrible for you? No, it's not. Why do you think it's.
Speaker 2: Terrible because read the list of ingredients on It depends on what it is.
Speaker 1: It's bad for you. Stuff you eats bad.
Speaker 3: I haven't eaten the good stuff like fruity pebbles and frosted flakes and lucky charms.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: A bit of a mint, a frosted miniwheat kick right now?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Okay, a little more mature, Yeah, don't see mature. What's the rule that you've had?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's one that I follow. I will not break this rule, and that is I will not say I want to get out of something, or say that I can't do something because our daughter is sick, because then I think karma is going to come back around and actually make her sick. I absolutely will not break that role, won't do it.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. You know another rule that I made. I think a lot of people do this, but I did this pre COVID. When I wash my hands in a public restroom, I use the paper towel to.
Speaker 1: Open the door. Oh yeah, definitely, and then I throw it away.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I never ever ever like a door that you just push open. I always use my elbow, and I did that before COVID. Really, I just I won't do it any other way, you know. I feel like these came around because of COVID. If nobody wants to pull the handle open, but they'll have that little kick plate at the bottom, I like that, okay, But do you ever go to open it and it's too heavy.
Speaker 1: You're a.
Speaker 3: You just think you're gonna pull it open, but it's a way heavier door, and then you know, just fighting with the door.
Speaker 1: Some of them.
Speaker 3: I'm freakishly strong and some of them are too heavy.
Speaker 1: Another one that I do.
Speaker 3: Sandy is if I put six wipes of deodorant on one armpit, I have to put six.
Speaker 1: Wipes on the other to maintain balance. Can't be unbalanced. The same with my tennis shoes.
Speaker 3: If I have to retie am I right shoe whether I need to or not, in retying my left shoe, because one can't be tighter than the other, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't have one loose in one tight. Oh don't try me crazy.
Speaker 1: My rule.
Speaker 2: And when I go to bed, I always have to lay on my right side for at least a minute before I can fall over and go to sleep on my back.
Speaker 1: Don't know why, Oh, but you always go to sleep on your.
Speaker 2: Always, but I always start out on my side. I don't know why. But at some point I go, okay, flip over and go to sleep. Now, isn't that weird.
Speaker 1: It's like your pre sleep appetizer. Yeah, you're right there, it is.
Speaker 2: It's like an amuse bush for the unwashed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let them know. The emuse boush.
Speaker 2: Is a how do I describe the amuse boosh.
Speaker 3: It's it's a preview of what's to kind of say, one little bite. It's a little taste of what you're in for. An example of an amuse boosh is if anybody's been to Jack Allen's kitchen and they bring you the little dollup of piminto cheese and one teeny tiny.
Speaker 1: It's a good word.
Speaker 2: It is shut that down for things we've learned today, we've taught, we've things we've.
Speaker 3: Taught that we've taught today. Very full of yourself today.
Speaker 2: Uh again, send us your own little personal rules that you may be created a long time ago, and and let us know one last one that I have I always turn off the shower with my foot. Yeah, it's we have a tub shower, so it's the other little hands down there.
Speaker 1: I just reach up push it down with my foot.
Speaker 2: Can't we bothered by the way we may want to get a shower mat. I almost took a tumble the other day. Oh no, it's not because it's because the foes slick.
Speaker 1: It has the built in skid pads. The old skid pads have been worn down. When I have the I'm doing Amazon right now and get messages.
Speaker 3: It gets all gross and moldy and it's nasty. Well, then you're in charge of getting a new and when the one you by gets older.
Speaker 1: I will accept that response. Better do it? They stay with us.
Speaker 2: We've got more coming up on What three point one, Austin's eighties station and streaming on the iHeartRadio app. Think you're doing little story, the four story. Okay, there's an animal sanctuary in western Canada.
Speaker 1: They took in a big old pig named Truffles. Truffles, Yeah, they took him in.
Speaker 2: It's a sanctuary and he's already become best friends with a little chicken.
Speaker 1: A pig and a chicken, I'd likely best friends.
Speaker 2: And the chicken's name is Little Red, and little Red just likes to ride around on truffles back and Treufles doesn't seem to care at all.
Speaker 1: And they employees best friends that.
Speaker 2: The Shank Sanctuary said they are inseparable.
Speaker 1: Ah, they're probably eating sleep together, best of friends. Little Red probably pecks around on truffles. Truffles and Little Red from the gang, Yes.
Speaker 3: Shot all right, as everybody knows, Tom Cruise is out about me on guitar that is not too on guitar. Tom Cruise everywhere promoting his eighth and he says, final installment of Mission Impossible. Do you realize that he has kept that franchise going for thirty years? I know, and you know he does all of his own stunts. So he was being interviewed on the red carpet for one of these movie premieres and somebody said, is are you know, retired at any point? And he said, I used to say I'm going to make movies into my eighties. Actually I'm going to make them into my hundreds.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: He is on living for a very long time. He is also going to start extending some of the other franchise films like Top Gun. We're gonna get another Top Gun. I'm not mad at that. Oh the sun Goosa's Son. Yeah, I'm not mad at that at all. He basically said, I will never stop making movies. I'll never stop doing action. He said, making movies is not what I do, It's who I am. And he's like, I'm very, very lucky to be able to do this as my job and entertain people.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's the last movie star.
Speaker 3: He's the last movie star. And he sounds like the nicest guy ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be too if I was Tom Cruise. I'll tell you that for free. Yeah, guy in the world. Yeah, I think I told you that story.
Speaker 3: Nick Offerman recently filmed that one of the am I Mission Impossible installment This getting ready to come out, and you know, he's married to Megan Malally, another actress, and he said after the first day on the set, he went home to her and she's like, how is your day, and he goes, I am head over.
Speaker 1: Heels in love with Tom. It is like, the guy is mesmerizing.
Speaker 2: If I were Tom Cruise, I'd tip one hundred dollars bills. Oh all the time. I just tuck him in their pockets. Here's one for you. Well, I hope so Tom, I mean, and it's hard to believe Tom's never want an Oscar.
Speaker 1: I know that's crazy. He's not artsy enough.
Speaker 2: I know. By the way, can I ask you this, and I'm serious, Okay, anybody listening? Does anyone care that the Tony Awards are coming up? Oh?
Speaker 1: People who care care hard, saying okay, because they're promoting the crap out of it.
Speaker 3: I'm like the people who were musical buffs who love musicals.
Speaker 1: They care real hard.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll stand that. I'll stand that, I will stand down. Then I just an ignorant opinion. It's all it was.
Speaker 1: That is the story. We love more. Coming up three point one, I have found Tricanized.
Speaker 2: Next vacation, you gotta go to China.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna be cheap. Good that you didn't surprise me with China.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, but once we get there, it's really really cheap.
Speaker 1: You know what we're gonna do. And I saw this on social media.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to China and we're gonna spend thirteen dollars and fifty cents and we're gonna sleep in a cliff bed.
Speaker 1: Immediately. No, a cliff bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a bed that's perched three hundred and thirty feet.
Speaker 1: Off the ground. That's a negative for me.
Speaker 2: It's only thirteen dollars and fifty cents to spend the night there, and you wear a safety harness the whole time.
Speaker 3: Thirteen dollars and fifty cents, three hundred and thirty feet off of the ground on the side of a cliff. Yes, exactly, absolutely not. Are you Is that something that you would actually do, Yeah, Sandy Stock, I would.
Speaker 2: It's a decent sized bed. You only have to you can be as young as fourteen if you want to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, it's a cliff bed. I believe it's a twin bed.
Speaker 2: You get a mattress, you get a duvet cup of coffee in the morning, cliff side my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, Just hang it over, keep your harness on. Just can't hang it over with your harness on?
Speaker 3: You can, Sandy, No, absolutely not. Please tell me that you would not really do that. I've seen those ones where people are like that. They have their own bed in their backpack and they just attack. It's like a hammock attached to the side of a cliff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that's crazy, nonsense crazy.
Speaker 3: Or those bridges that are like above the Grand Canyon that are glass floors so it looks like it none of it, none of it ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna need another harness, and I'm looking at the video. I'm gonna need two harness.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need to be have like a steel trap holding me against the cliff.
Speaker 1: There's no way. My stomach just flipped watching the video. I don't know if I could do this. There's a video. Yeah, there's a video of a woman on it.
Speaker 2: She's pretending like she just woke up and she's slept there on the on the platform and it's yeah, wow, no, you see it almost looks like it's ai, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, looks she's in her pajamas on the side of a cliff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look how high that is. That's insane.
Speaker 3: There is a large vulture that will come and eat you while you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: I met it's a large boulta. No, I'm just seeing what the comments are here. This is on X by the way. Not many comments.
Speaker 3: Because that's ridiculous. Nobody would ever in their right mind to that.
Speaker 2: For thirteen dollars and fifty cents. I think you got to find your own way up there. I'm not sure how you get up there.
Speaker 1: But if that's why it's so cheap.
Speaker 3: If you can get up there, we're only going to charge you thirteen bucks to sleep here.
Speaker 1: Right. You got to bring your own bedding back down though, so we can wash it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy, that's nonsense. Very very crazy people will do it though, that's for sure. But the people that do it that like are mountain climbers. They're insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people who scale the sides of mountains and cliff walls without any harnesses on.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, free climb, free scale, Why would you do that? I don't know. Same people that like the Wilnda family that walk the type ropes the flying Wilenda's stare devils. A lot of them died though, right, lots of yeah, lots of gusts of wind not their friends, No, wind is not their friends. Hey, before we get into.
Speaker 2: Rapid fire, Q and A, i'd like you to know I got a tremendous response on text messages by the way our number seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred from fellow cauliflower lovers.
Speaker 1: Oh, stop it, No you didn't. Oh I did.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that I did. You're just trying to further your cauliflower.
Speaker 2: Cause cauliflower is my jam. And I got some good new recipes and I'm going to be.
Speaker 3: Trying them make by tiny calif heads Landry, and I will not be eating them.
Speaker 1: Oh, you guys, just be unhealthy, that's all that. So many other healthy vegetables.
Speaker 2: Cauliflowers flavor, cauliflowers get a little tang to it, a tang?
Speaker 1: All right, First question rapid fire Q and.
Speaker 3: I okay, Sandy, what is something you've been thinking about trying? Something you might want to try, You might want to dabble in and see if you like it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny, I've been thinking about it for a long time. I'm actually going to do it next week. I'm all in on the cold plunge stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Cold Plunge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it was super trendy on social media, but I've dug into it and read about it and it's really good for you and it produces it can help your body create what's called brown fat, which metabolizes faster.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? And so a buddy of mine got ordered one.
Speaker 2: He's waiting for it to get delivered and installed, and so, yeah, the cold plunge craze has.
Speaker 1: Got to me.
Speaker 3: I feel like I want to try it too, because I know that he said he's getting one.
Speaker 1: But I'm really worried, Like I don't think I'm gonna be able to get.
Speaker 3: In past my stomach because that's where the cold pool water gets me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't go in past my belly button.
Speaker 2: It's mind over matter. Really, you can get in, and it's you're not gonna die, You're gonna be cold, and you're gonna feel great when you get out. Now, the big debate that we're having is do you do it before or after your workout?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like people think you do it after because it helps with the inflammation to keep you from getting too sore. But also one of our friends told us you're supposed to do it before your workout, right.
Speaker 1: I've read both sides. I have no idea. I'll do a video when I do it, Okay, all right, shut me down in the cold water, all right?
Speaker 3: Here's another question for you, Sandy, what reality show do you think that if you were to go on it you would absolutely kill it and win.
Speaker 2: Well, any of them, but probably And it's a partner one, and I would do it with my buddy Marlin.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they still do the show, but The Amazing Race, Oh, they totally still do it. He and I would dominate The Amazing Race. Oh.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the main ways I know this because my friend I tried to get my friend Brittany to apply for The Amazing Grace with me a long time ago. The one of the ways you get on it is if you're a couple that's interesting, Like they want funny people or mismatched people, something interesting about you.
Speaker 1: You and Marlin definitely fit that bull.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Marlin is incredibly high maintenance.
Speaker 3: High maintenance and sarcastic and will take his ball and go home if it doesn't go his way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and me, I just grind it out. I just stick with it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But he's real funny too, very you guys, condescending, condescendingly funny. That's why it's hilen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so not inappropriate, so rude, it is rude, but you still laugh. Sandy.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know what segment of the Amazing Race you would get disqualified from if they had this as a segment as one of the legs backing anything up?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe and Marlin to do that. You could Marlin would do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess go sees. Yeah, if it were a solo thing, you'd be out. I'd be out. If I had to jump out of an airplane, I'd be like, sorry, yeah, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Last question, this is the one I gave you time to think about. What's your favorite white trash food?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's my world famous white trash taco salad. Been dealt a severe blow because Doritos no longer makes just plain old corn. That's right, right, And so my taco salad and involves Thousand Island dressing too, which is the secret.
Speaker 3: Ingredient, which I feel like is the ingredient that makes it white trash. But Thousand Island dressing on any other food didn't see white.
Speaker 1: Trash, No, but it does in the South.
Speaker 2: I mean there's there's kidney beans in there, there's avocado, tomato, cheese.
Speaker 3: Mattie ground, and then they've a plain Doritos squeak crushed up in your hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and put into the bowl and smothered in thousand nines and.
Speaker 3: Now no more because Dorita's didn't make plain Dorito's game on you.
Speaker 1: You're really missing out. I did enjoy just a plain corn tip. Yeah. But here's the problem too.
Speaker 3: You had to make the right amount of white trash taco salad because of the Doritos.
Speaker 1: It's not like you could keep it and finish it the next day. I did. I didn't mind it, socky, it didn't mind it. But that's my favorite one, man. Yeah, that's my mom's. I feel like I want that now. I'll make it tomorrow, all right, if you want, I'll make it. I'll find some alternative to knock off Doritos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something I'm a little treat for you tonight, trush. So there's cucumber in.
Speaker 1: It too, Oh yeah, there is? Camera makes it healthy, yep, yep.