Speaker 1: Your microphone's on, Rachel, you're alive on the radio. Good morning everybody in news radio eight forty w h as the Tony and Dwight Show with Dave Jennings without Dave Jennings right now and.
Speaker 2: Got caught in sick I know it right.
Speaker 1: I got the right mic over there and Rachel's mic on, not the mayor.
Speaker 2: Rachel Greenberg and that other guy are in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yes, we missed you Friday.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, dudeines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was yes, And we're gonna ask some questions to see how well you know each other right here in a moment.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Uh, we asked the same questions to you and a.
Speaker 1: Couple, a couple.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no problem, Absolutely no problem. Let's talk about what's coming in right now in what city of Louisville's doing because snowstorm coming? Man, I thought we were through all this business. But iran to be the mayor of Louisville, not Buffalo. What about it?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: This winter has been battering us.
Speaker 4: Uh so this weekend, as you all know, we had flash flooding on Saturday night. Our team did a great job that most of those waters have receded.
Speaker 2: Now, no injuries.
Speaker 4: We got everyone safely where they needed to be, and we have some of our rescue crews are now helping out in eastern and western Kentucky with the rest of the state where they're suffering a lot of stuff going on. Yeah, so right now we've got two issues we're dealing with. One is the snow. Everyone knows it's snowing. I guess it's stopped right now, but there's gonna be more tonight, about one to three inches tonight.
Speaker 2: Our crews are on the road right now.
Speaker 4: They've added chloride calcium chloride to the salt so that it works at lower temperatures. We're going to continue working twenty four hours knowing we're getting snow overnight and to tomorrow. And then also the Ohio River is coming up also. So right now it's about twenty five feet. We have but another four feet until we think of crests on Friday. If you're coming downtown, third Street is closed, The Third Street exit ramp is closed. Some of the River Road has closed. EVA, Bamwin and Cox's Park are closed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cavia's Quarter is not getting the sandwich.
Speaker 2: Look at Bill out of the Science.
Speaker 5: Where did that come?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Elect issues.
Speaker 4: When I was in high school, I made it to the International Science Fair, a little.
Speaker 2: Knowne for I do know, I do know the should I say I do know? The calcium chloride. If you put that into a water a jug, munk jug with water, it becomes explosive.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's nice, right, Okay, But no power outages.
Speaker 2: We're not dealing with that, fortunately, not at this time.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Okay, when do people start crying and moaning about potholes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, Oh that's been going on for weeks, Tony. That never stops. And they're huge right now.
Speaker 2: This time of year, it's really tough.
Speaker 4: We have our pothole Blitz coming up in a couple of weeks to get through the bulk of this nose season, and that's when we'll start the pothole blitz. But if you have to see potholes, now call three to one one, give us the location and we'll get to it right when we start doing potholes in a few weeks.
Speaker 2: I emailed you weeks ago about my adopt a pothole. Yeah, idea, and.
Speaker 1: You never got anywhere where.
Speaker 2: Just fill in the night.
Speaker 1: But if somebody wrecks their car because of a hot hole, that there's no just for litigation wise, that's not U. That's on you. That's on damn not you.
Speaker 4: Carefully whether it's no, Yeah, I got other issues. Just please drive carefully. You don't need to speed up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's get to the most subordinate task. Hey, Rachel, how are you? Rachel Greenberg?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: What did?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: What? What's the mayor get the first lady for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's such a black empty stare Mayor Greenberg? What the hell is the matter with you? I can't believe because it's that's not true. A wonderful gift?
Speaker 1: What did you get?
Speaker 2: You get? She let me guess. It was a city of Louisville key chains.
Speaker 1: She's himming in Holland for some reason.
Speaker 2: It was a dove dark chocolate I forgot. Look look what I gave?
Speaker 3: Do you call?
Speaker 2: Did you cook?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, we went to the bar.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nice?
Speaker 5: You get the reservation in December?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it tough when you and the mayor go out and all you want to do is have like a nice, quiet, romantic dinner, but you can't ride people coming over going.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't think so They probably leave you a little, do they. It's Louisville.
Speaker 2: Is it because Mayor Craig Greenberg so unapproachable? Or is it those signs on my back?
Speaker 5: Everybody was just into the You know, it's like a couple's night.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah. And what did you get him?
Speaker 2: That would be nothing?
Speaker 1: See how we never turned that around? You know what did you get?
Speaker 5: That's true?
Speaker 4: Rachel is always incredibly generous. I got a wonderful gift over the holidays, and so we just decided with that woll.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa who stop? Back it up right there? What's the wonderful gifts? You just can't throw it out there to personal It.
Speaker 4: Was so great running gear and I needed new running gear for the season. I'm going on the Triple Crown, gonna run the Mini Marathon. I gotta look good when I'm running.
Speaker 2: When you run the minute care of when you wear the when you run the Triple Crown and all this business. Do you actually try for like a great time or you just go out and finish fun?
Speaker 5: Oh he tries for a time?
Speaker 4: Does he?
Speaker 2: Is he too competitive?
Speaker 4: Does he? The problem is this thing called age that makes it no kid run difficult?
Speaker 2: Every year. Well no, okay, but also see I ran I ran five mini marathons, so I know about the training. Okay, it's been years ago.
Speaker 1: And he was way fatter than he was.
Speaker 2: Right, it's true. Don't say stuff like that when Rachel try and impress Rachel Greenberg, say crap like that. But here's one thing I do know is the time it took. It took a lot of time. On the on the long training days, you're running ten eleven hours. I know your schedule, and your schedule is crazy. How do you fit it in?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I wake up during the week most days at five thirty. That sucks, you do?
Speaker 1: Okay, So real quick, what's run through some of these projects that are on the on the cusp of happening and all that, And then we're going to get to some quizzes for each either one of you to find out how well you know each other. I'm going to say you all aced the tests here, I'm going to say you aced, but we'll find out. So I just right down the street is Stuart's this this building here? What's going on with that?
Speaker 2: I heard a Starks building?
Speaker 1: This Starks I'm sorry, Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: They're working, They've got plans to turn it into housing, and there's there's still a road ahead of them right now. They're having some challenges, but I'd love for nothing more than that project to be read.
Speaker 1: Give me a percentage of well you think that will happen fifty percent?
Speaker 2: You know, I just don't know at this point.
Speaker 4: But what I will tell you is we have a new downtown Building Conversion Fund where we're using some funds that the General Assembly gave us to invest in downtown Louisville, part of one hundred million dollars. And we got a lot of applications for that fund. So there are going to be buildings like the Starks Building. Those are others that can use this money that are now vacant and soon going to be people living in it, whether it's going to be hotel, entertainment, something. But thanks to the State of Kentucky, they're helping us invest in downtown.
Speaker 1: And keep that price down because that's the issue. Because Jack and I have thought, we've talked about it. We're like, you know what, let's do a condo downtown. It'll be fun and then we can handle the price. But then you go, the HOA is now eleven hundred dollars and then you stack it up and you go, well, who can afford to live down here?
Speaker 4: The challenges right now our construction costs have gotten so high, interest rates are high.
Speaker 2: So but we can't use that as an excuse. We gotta find ways to make it happen. Okay, See, okay, that's what we're going to say. That's that's an excuse. Here's here's a solution. You and I we get on YouTube, we figure out how to do it. We just YouTube and we.
Speaker 1: Remodeled our remodel it ourselves.
Speaker 2: Money right here, you got up at three in the morning. How about idea?
Speaker 1: Guys, this show believes that the project at the Bats at Louisville Slugger Field is the most I think, most significant thing that could happen to downtown in twenty years. We really believe that, and I think it can have the same effect that Slugger originally had twenty years ago. Where are we on that. I'm hearing really good things that that is going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a real deal.
Speaker 4: We're making really good progress on that right now, and I am hoping that something happens before the end of the year. In terms of some construction stuff, but we're making great progress with the real partner there.
Speaker 2: COVID screwed a lot a lot of stuff up when it hit. One of the things I was really excited about Mark Greenberg is right before COVID, there was talk about Whiskey Alley. We've got Whiskey Row, but then there was a brain there's idea to have Whiskey Alley. There was gonna be Yeah, it could be blocked off. You can have concerts, the whole bitness right there to the Young Center. Will breath be? Will that come back to life? Yes? Yeah? Right, So really go there.
Speaker 4: Right now, there's you know there, the buildings are now more full than they've ever been, and go cards. They're doing all right this year on the court, but they're also really helping downtown Louisville. Also, both the women and the men's basketball teams are having good seasons. People having great times coming down. Thanks to some American Rescue Plan funding through Louisville Tourism, we now have Whiskey Alley signs if you go there, it's now brand that is Whiskey Alley. And there's a proposal coming to the city from the Downtown Partnership to put up lightings and do more out there so we can close it down and have lots of great outdoor parties along Whiskey allity. It's a great place right next to the Young Center. We're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, and it all looks good. I think downtown looks great when it gets warmer. I loved I love the rendering of the possible new Belvedere. I think it's cool and it's it is something striking because I don't know the exact number of cars that go past us.
Speaker 2: Twelve each hour. Just committed to quick enough the pitture, quick enough, Rachel. People believe you the science.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what else.
Speaker 2: When you're riding by the streets are safe. You know why because calcium chloris on it.
Speaker 1: So that is an amazing design. What's the odds of that happening?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 4: I got a meeting on it this afternoon where really the plans are moving forward. There's been great, great community engagement. We still need some funding there, but I think the state will continue to support us. The Feds and I'm even having conversations on some federal initiatives as well as private so we'll get there.
Speaker 1: I think people will forget the Belvidere was cool for like a moment, like in the eighties. It was a cool place to have.
Speaker 2: The concerts happened down there, dude, James Brown played the Belvidere. Why Jo Com played the Belvidere. I saw a lot of great free shows at the Belvidere.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. Oh but that's is not as crazy. All right, let's do this quiz here, alright, here we go. There's a pad in front of you, So here he goes, I'm gonna ask you a question.
Speaker 2: You can use my pen.
Speaker 1: He's got a pad. We're gonna start with her asking questions and she and he's gonna write down the answer and you're gonna have to answer it. Okay, okay, all right, can you give me the dating game theme, Johnny, if you could pull that up for me. We have the mayor, of course, wife Rae Jewel in here. We're gonna ask simple questions that they might possibly know. They've been together for one hundred and thirty seven years, so yeah, really.
Speaker 3: Twenty five years we were here on our twenty fifth University's right here?
Speaker 1: Is that that's not silver? What is that there's a chocolate.
Speaker 2: He called me a chocolate bar.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sweetie. You're looking for who would who would your husband say? Or what would your husband say? Is his favorite movie? Like if he was gonna sit down and watch a movie right now, what would he watch? Or his favorite movie of all time? He's gonna write it down and then you're gonna take a guess.
Speaker 5: No, this is really hard. He doesn't watch movies.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Go top gun. What did you answer? Do you know what's crazy?
Speaker 4: Is you got it right the first time that I don't have an answer doesn't.
Speaker 2: Alright? You got that right?
Speaker 1: That right? You got that right?
Speaker 2: Tipical politician? What's your favorite movie? I'm not gonna answer that right now. Let's circle back to that question. The next question.
Speaker 1: I broke the mic. I broke the mic. Here we go, all right, next question? Who is his favorite athlete? Oh? Who is the mayor's favorite athlete?
Speaker 2: That is the chess player.
Speaker 1: Then let's narrow it to basketball. You want to do basketball or you want to do a sport basketball? But his favorite basketball player al tame. She doesn't apparently know you will.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeahs I'm gonna say, if it were a cards player, it might be Sayton Siva.
Speaker 5: And if it were n b A, I'm gonna go Michael.
Speaker 2: Jordan, Oh Lebron.
Speaker 4: I might be influenced because recently on the treadmill, I watched Netflix and I started that show starting five yea, and so I've been watching about Lebron this week, and so maybe that's why he's on my mind.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to favorite singer.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. We gotta get this Greenberg Brooks. I was writing that down as wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna dive into that later.
Speaker 2: Okay, sometime when we're not on the air, I'll tell you about girth Brooks.
Speaker 1: If the mayor had a dessert, what would be his favorite desert answer? Okay, okay, I can't so you're one in one right now?
Speaker 2: Or no, no, you too? Writing down? Okay, what's it called? I know what it is, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: Kevin, You're gonna help, Okay, all right, So the question is what.
Speaker 2: That's the first words? You got the first word?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: God, I don't know if he's gonna say PoTA crome.
Speaker 2: He gets one?
Speaker 1: That is the dessert is the most important question.
Speaker 7: To get right. What gives you comfort? Yes, I'm sorry, Rachel, Okay. How does he take his coffee? Rachel, I'm trying to cost division. Okay, let's get.
Speaker 1: That straight, all right. How does he take his coffee?
Speaker 5: He doesn't drink it. He only has dye coke.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh easy, or maybe not, I don't know. We're not teenagers. What's his favorite color?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have one?
Speaker 2: He would.
Speaker 1: Green?
Speaker 2: Come on, green gets in your name, lady Greenberg gets in your name?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: If he wanted, if he was his last meal, what would his last meal be his favorite meal that he would have? What would that be to making a tough one favorite?
Speaker 5: He's now a pescatarian with the college world.
Speaker 2: What does pescatarian.
Speaker 3: Fishin I'm going to go back. Yeah, I'm I think it's going to be my salmon dish.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a really good But apparently that's not it.
Speaker 6: No, he said last meal, Yeah, it's his last meal. Well I just wrote with pizza.
Speaker 8: Don't no, no nos pizza, yeah, pizza.
Speaker 1: Okay, So uh, let's reverse this. Let's see if you guys can get this right. So pass that over. Pass that over. Mayor. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is you went?
Speaker 1: You went four and two. I think that's not bad. That's pretty good. That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: We're keeping her.
Speaker 1: How did she take her coffee?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, she's writing her answer down. It is the mayor, I believe has his answer in his head.
Speaker 2: I do she's writing. Is a pretty to be behind Rachel Greenberg at the golf shop.
Speaker 4: In one of those espresso sheet machines. And then the foam is half fair Life chocolate milk and half some other kind of milk that I don't drink. He got it that she mixes.
Speaker 2: He got it, he got it.
Speaker 1: I think that. I think that is the sweetest part of that whole this whole thing is that you know exactly a complicated coffee. What makes her happy? I think those are the little things that why you stay together by what's your favorite movie? What you think is she would sit down and watch.
Speaker 4: I've got two answers. It's either Sound of Music or any rom com on Netflix.
Speaker 2: What'd you right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: I did graduate from Sound of Music to Grease?
Speaker 1: What was your answer?
Speaker 5: To give credit?
Speaker 3: Because I love a rom if ever, I don't feel well, I can turn on How to lose a guy intended.
Speaker 1: Male actor male actor for a rong com would.
Speaker 5: Be right now, It's different. It depends on the air.
Speaker 1: Ryan Goslin, maybe.
Speaker 5: I think good right now? Yeah? Or who's oh my gosh, I must not like him that much? Who's married to? Never mind.
Speaker 2: That age?
Speaker 1: Wolverine's okay? Her favorite band, music artist, singer?
Speaker 2: Her favorite favorite? Uh, the second depends on.
Speaker 1: She's running down the mayor is I'm not sure she has a favorite.
Speaker 2: You know, she gets Rachel gets really into things.
Speaker 4: So like she's already started listening to Noah Khan because he's coming from Bourbon and Beyond.
Speaker 1: My wife and seen him like twenty times. Okay.
Speaker 4: She she's always getting into whatever like is coming up next in our lives.
Speaker 2: She gets ready to like, can I tell you a band that Susan and I want to watch with you all? Okay, Bourbon and Beyond and they're doing three days there Yacht Lee Crew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: You're gonna you're gonna love this band.
Speaker 8: You love this nineteen seventies on yacht Like it's right, Okay, why do you see this band?
Speaker 1: Favorite band? Singer? Did we answer?
Speaker 5: Is that we just did that.
Speaker 2: You've got it wrong. Her answer was Saxon all right.
Speaker 1: Her old time favorite TV show, Give me that.
Speaker 5: Oh, hold on, hold on, I know this.
Speaker 2: She has one parent Shoots, and I know I should know it.
Speaker 1: Nineties, two thousands. What what you think this is like?
Speaker 2: Two thousands?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's important. It's probably something like Gray's an enemy.
Speaker 2: Friday Night Lights. Oh my god, Friday Lights. Oh my god, God likes her TV shows.
Speaker 1: So you know what you all did? Great? It was fantastic. Givehim around with appl Valentine's Love Test.
Speaker 5: You know, I forgot to tell you this.
Speaker 3: We were here on our anniversary and then we spent Halloween with a friend of mine, Laura Jones. We get there and she says, you know what I heard you on Dwight and Tony today.
Speaker 5: Yes, actually did. And I went to prom with.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes we did.
Speaker 5: Forgot you wanted to bring a promp. We have to get atture next time I'm here on.
Speaker 1: I'm totally in. I had a cheesy mustache and a turquoise bow tie.
Speaker 2: How would you to go to the problem It was eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Come on, she's fantastic. She's a flying instruct Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Rachel, what what did you say about me? Okay, all right, everybody loves you. All right, there you go.
Speaker 1: I love you, dearly May are doing a great job. Nothing to yell at you about so good job. Keep up the about that later, all right, back after this on news and Eland and Eland Folks. One percent rate folks, if you call five nine nine twenty eight hundred, they'll take care of you with just one percent. There's no negotiation, they'll just go. Look that's where you go. Over half of all one percent commission sales last year were through Etland and Etland. My neighbors just put a yard sign in the yard. Guess what Eatlin andeedland Eland dot com or five nine nine twenty eight hundred. Back after this. On News Radio eight forty Wachnce Mark, you get headphones over there. I think he's got some welcome back News Radio eight forty whas Tony and Dwight show. Dave is out today, Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow. He's feeling under the weather like we were last week. But I've been talking about this product for a couple of weeks now. Very interested in this company and the reason why I talk about him because I don't just endorse anybody. We talk about people that are going to take care of you and your family and your house, and that is window Nation. Go to windownation dot com. Mark, how are you, sir? You're doing great. We you and I were just talking about windows. Oh yeah, and the one of the king things that we were talking about. People don't realize because I got mine a couple of years ago and it changed everything in our house. You can't you can't hear all the street noise and the stuff's going on outside. The garbage truck. Can't hear it, right, the garbage truck is going Eh, you can't hear that anymore. And my h fact doesn't turn off and on as much. What do you find the feedback you get from your clients after you put these wonderful window Nation windows on their house.
Speaker 9: I mean, normally, the first thing we always hear with feedback is how energy efficient, energy efficient our windows are? You know, it reduces their overall monthly utility bill.
Speaker 1: And it's not small on average.
Speaker 9: No, So on average we're looking about twenty to twenty five percent on utility savings.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's slightly crazy, yeah, because that's a significant number because I don't know if anybody's checked their bill lately, but it's out of control. Yeah, you know, when it's five degrees, the darn thing. It helps. These windows helps. If it's five degrees, your warm your house warms up and it stays warm inside. So then your your h fact is not working as hard, so then you're not gonna have to replace the furnace. All this is a ripple effect all the way through your home. Right, so now you don't have to replace your HVAC or get it worked on as much because you have these new windows and windows, Like what describe your windows? And you have all kinds of design the bays, the uh, the regular windows. What do you do.
Speaker 9: Your Your normal window is usually a double hung, double pane window, but we do everything from the normal double huns, to bays, to bows, to picture windows, the casement windows even and we even do sliding glass doors.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my wife and I were sitting here. We want to do one or two projects a year, right, so windows are going to come up in rotation. But right now we're looking at each other and saying, windows, we're not going to put windows in rotation. Why should they put them in rotation with you guys.
Speaker 9: Like I said, the first thing is energy efficiency. It's gonna save on your energy bill. Also, you know, research shows that when you do a vinyl replacement project, especially whole home, you can increase your property value about seventy percent on your return of investments. Guarantee ten thousand dollars on a window project, you know, you can immediately see about a seven thousand dollars increase on your property value.
Speaker 1: Guarantee it because people are gonna buy your house if it gots old windows. You know, you're looking at your wife going, well, if you buy the house, which we love the house, we should buy it. If they're old windows, You're like, you know, we're gonna have to pull the trigger on that at some point and get new windows. But right now, if it's not in the budget, but it really is in the budget, because you guys are going to help finance this thing, right, absolutely, right. So how does that work?
Speaker 9: So we have several different payment options and obviously we have a cash payment option and then we have a we have two different other programs. We have a cash toferred which is twenty four months same as cash, no interest, no payments for those first two years, and then we offer another financing plan that's just a standard monthly payment plan over over a sixty month period.
Speaker 1: Mark, tell me about you. What's your story. You're not from Kentucky, are you so?
Speaker 9: I was born in Western Kentucky, Okay, spent fifteen years in the military, and then ended up at Fort Knox at my last duty station, and my wife decided that she wanted to stay in the area. We're close enough to home that we can drive home in about four hours, but we're far enough away that someone has to call before they show up.
Speaker 1: What was your time like in the military. You enjoyed it?
Speaker 9: I absolutely loved it. I wish I would have been able to stay longer. My body wouldn't allow.
Speaker 2: Me to do that.
Speaker 1: So some of the values you have in the army you find in wind donation.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 9: Absolutely. Window Nation has been around since two thousand and six. It's a corporately owned company, but you wouldn't know it's family owned. Still since day one, the magazine Brothers up in Cleveland started the company. There's roughly thirty offices now and we continue to grow every single year. The plane is to open about four to five additional offices this year alone, So it really truly is a family environment.
Speaker 1: Mark walked me through. I get on what windownation dot com or I call a number right and then you come out and you look at the house and you say, look, we're going to go ahead and knock out all the windows in the house. Where do we go from there?
Speaker 9: So once you know, once they customers decided that window nations the company they want to work with, and we've settled on a project price and a timeline. So what we actually do is something that most companies don't do. We actually send a second measure tech out to remeasure those windows, usually a couple of days after your initial appointment, because we want to make sure that our windows are built custom to the to that customer's opening. So our measure techs come out, they measure that opening within an eighth of an inch, which is the highest of the industry standard, and then we send those to the manufacturer to be built custom for that specific house.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: Usually we're on about a four to six week turnaround, okay, But once those windows come into the to the local warehouse here here in Louisville, we schedule an insulation installation. Usually takes a day, one day, one day. Obviously, on bigger projects, if you get fifty windows in a home, it may take them more than one day, But on average we're about a day on an install.
Speaker 1: What's the feedback you get from families already? You've been in the market a while here, so what are you getting feedback from? Some families that are thankful for window Nations?
Speaker 9: Absolutely overall is a company since two thousand and six. Again, there's over fifty five thousand positive reviews for when it's crazy, we've put in over two million windows since two thousand and six with a ninety six percent customer satisfaction rate.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Nobody has that.
Speaker 2: Nobody has that.
Speaker 9: So here in Louisville, we're we're we've been here for about six weeks. We just opened the Louisville market office. And the customers that we're already working with, they all of them have about the same amount of feedback. They love the product, they love our process, and we have great affordable.
Speaker 1: Pricing, uh mark. So they go to windownation dot com. How do they get you to do? Or do you send somebody out? How's that work?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 9: So windownation dot com or calling the one hundred number. They'll get our call center experts and they'll they'll go through a questionnaire with them, kind of learned a little bit about the house, about the windows, what kind of project timeline they're looking at, and then they send that over to us and we actually schedule in home consultation with our EDCs or our exterior design consultants will go out. Usually it takes a couple of hours. We come out, we inspect the windows, do some measurements, you know, talk about the style of what.
Speaker 2: They want to move to.
Speaker 1: Because you have choices absolutely with colors and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we have.
Speaker 9: Several different colors as far as outside exterior colors, interior colors, and again we can do double hung windows or your standard type of window, the picture windows, the bay windows, the bow windows. So there's a lot of options based on what they currently have and what they want, what they wanted to look like.
Speaker 1: At the end, and you're running for specials right now.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, yep, it's off a total window project again with our with our finance and plan twenty four months, no interest, no payments.
Speaker 1: No interest, no payments. So when you say it's not your budget, yeah, it is because you've got two years. Absolutely, and it's fifty percent off right now Wind donation. Mark you the best. Thanks for coming in today.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, thanks for having me Hi brother back.
Speaker 1: After this short break here on news radio eight forty Whashi, welcome back. It's a crazy show today. Actually pack at eleven o'clock hour, it was in jeff Tokey showing up bringing ding dongs. This office loves these little cupcakes. Did you get one? Not yet, dude, I'll grab it on my way out. I think folks from Jefferson Anialog Hospital coming in. I missed it as I was talking to Mark from Window Nation. Did they answer were you in there for that?
Speaker 2: I was in here? Yes?
Speaker 1: Did they answer whether, yeah, werewolves blood? But did they ask whether kat can get dog blood and blacking? And I don't think Dwight stuck to that. Oh my god, that's the only thing I wanted to know. How disappointing. Oh okay, I am going to race out of here because today is the day d day. That's the day I'm getting my toto aquaala for toilet. I don't even know if you call it. You can't call it a toilet. It's toilet. Yeah, with a toilet right toilet. It is the fanciest toilet you can buy. I'm getting installed today and I couldn't be happier. It's the small things in life. Has a heated seat, it's got the heated water because it's got any The bidet is included in the toilet. It's it's all one unit. It's like a hot tub for your behind exactly. And then yeah, but the hot tub doesn't come with an air dryer. Okay, it's even better than a hot tub because it has an air dryer, heated seat. That's coming today. I cannot wait. I'm so excited right now. But I also want to thank the mayor and his wife Rachel for coming in. They were fantastic. We gave him some quizzes and I think they knew the important things, Like for me, it was important that he knows how she takes her coffee, which was not simple, like he was four or five ingredients to her coffee and he knew every single one. That's important. Even though the only thing he gave her for Valentine's Day was a chocolate bar, a Dove chocolate bar, and she got him nothing. But I think that's I think it's true. I think that's that is true love. We're all busy, what do you want to do whatever, Let's get some dinner and that's about it. But they were fun. They were a lot of fun. So I'm getting my toilet. The weather is insane out there, so it's not gonna this all is going to continue through the afternoon and night, so be prepared for whatever you dealt with today. There were so many recks on the waters and everywhere else today, so keep your eyes. If you don't have to leave house, stay at the house. I mean, seriously, do not leave if you don't have to. Also want to remind you later in the week we'll have our regular events going on. But i'd also I think we have what am I talking about? I already forgot. We're talking about bargain supply. Oh, bargain supply. So we're doing the remodel, and the toilet has nothing to do with the remodel. This is something separate. This is my business. So the remodel, we're going down a bargain supply and getting all new appliances. But the thing is, every appliance in my house has already bargain supply. Two of the ten appliances in my house are scratching debt. So what happens is when they're unloading the new dryer refrigerator and it gets a tiny little scratch on the side, they take off money of the price of the thing, and it's brand new and all the warranties are there and it looks brand new, and maybe there's a scratch, like the refrigerator have has a scratch on the side, but we fit the refrigerator in our cabinets so you can't even see it. I say four hundred dollars on the refrigera on that. It was huge. They have a huge warehouse of scratching debt. But they have more variety of appliances than any place else. If you go to the box stores they have two. This place has all of them. He tried to write down every brand that they carry and have on the floor. He couldn't even get through him. And he goes, oh, we also have this one Da Da Da da. From sixteen thousand dollars Italian stoves to it's crazy, you know, to five hundred dollars ge Profile stoves. I mean, yeah, Barkeets supply eat Jefferson Streets in the New lou area back after this just a couple of seconds away, John is in for Dave. Dwight has disappeared. It's news Radio eight forty told u h S